View 167,484 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,485th Review now!

View A-AAA Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

A-AAA Auto Transport Inc.
New York, NY
Phone Number:(888)821-0673
Website:http://www.autocarmover.com/
Time On Site:9 Years, 7 Months. Since 1/24/2006

Have your own experience with A-AAA Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Subject: Timely, efficient customer service
    Review:This is our second move with A-AAA Auto Transport. We needed to move a car 1100 miles and had a deadline: must be picked up within 9 days. We called Ian and he made it happen. It was picked up in 5 days and everything went smoothly. Ian responded... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:8/4/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful service
    Review:We had been thru a bait and switch from another company. We spoke to at 15 transporters trying to get one honest one, we were very wary of the fast service promise and cost for shipping one car and one truck. Absolutely every detail was as promised... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy D.
    Date:7/27/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Review:We had a good experience transporting both our luxury cars across the country. We had easy access to speak with the driver and everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:RC
    Date:6/30/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport across country
    Review:I literally spent several hours searching the web for a reliable auto transport service. I chose A-AAA from Connecticut based on BBB rating, customer reviews and phone call to company. The transport carrier came right to my house and I watched him fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine M.
    Date:6/19/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transported Mercedes from Texas to Colorado
    Review:Triple A Auto was great! They called me when they said they would. And my vehicle was delivered when promised. The driver was very professional and nice and courteous. He kept in touch with us on the day of delivery. This is my second time using them... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:6/8/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Very professional company who has an excellent customer service approach. I have used them multiple times from South Florida to the NorthEast and out west to Montana and they have always provided excellent service and followup. Communications was exc... [ More ]
    Poster:Cliff
    Date:6/4/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Review:Top notch company with excellent customer service. I called my contact various times during the transport from South Florida to LA and within 5 minutes received exactly the status of where my shipment was. My vehicle arrived safe and sound earlier th... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick L
    Date:5/18/2015 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Very Accommodating - Compliments to Ross
    Review:Transported my Porsche 930 from Anchorage to Port of Tacoma by ship. I personally had some issues which Ross managed to address to my TOTAL satisfaction. Were it not for his accommodation... this shipment would not have gone well. Thank you Ross and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl
    Date:3/25/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, Efficient, Friendly
    Review:A-AAA Auto Transport was great to deal with. It was as simple as picking up the phone, arranging the transport and chatting one or two more times to solidify a pick up time and the rest of the details, then it was all set. Easy, efficient and friendl... [ More ]
    Poster:Fiona
    Date:3/20/2015 3:39:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Service
    Review:Great job. Very good at what they do. Extremely knowledgeable and polite. Ross answered all the questions I had efficiently and it was overall just really well done. I will recommend them to anybody that is interested in shipping a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Horace
    Date:2/17/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:Efficient and very courteous. I had referral from a coworker of mine who move with them 2 years ago. I was happy to hear that Ian was still working there , who had helped my colleague originally. Ian has been doing this for over 17 years and definite... [ More ]
    Poster:govindra a
    Date:1/28/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Quick move
    Review:Happy to have worked with Maria and the team. They were so nice and courteous and the level of service was top notch. I moved an beat up Corolla and the way Maria helped me, it was as if I moving a Lamborghini or something! I saved so much money havi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Ferraro
    Date:1/24/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: GA to CA
    Review:I scheduled to have the car moved about 3 months ago. A-AAA was very attentive every time I spoke with them and Ross was the main person I spoke with. I heard about them through the HR director at the old company I worked at. They do moves on a lar... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Marcus
    Date:1/18/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I called A-AAA Auto Transport on Christmas Eve in the late afternoon because my boss decided to relocate me for a new position right after the New Year. They picked up the phone on Xmas Eve and 48 hours later, Friday morning,my car was on the way. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angelica Quintana
    Date:1/7/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Time
    Review:I am so happy when the driver told me that he can deliver the car in just 4 days from TX to Long Island. That is so quick. Geno was wonderful and very considerate. He almost got down my street but I decided to meet him at a shopping center just to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arnold Loenfield
    Date:1/1/2015 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Woo-hoo
    Review:Yes! They were great, the car was delivered in such good time. I was so happy to get my baby to its new home. Kudos to Maria for guiding through the process and really making it so simple and easy. They were referred to me by a friend and not onl... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Abramson
    Date:12/5/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Corvette
    Review:My used but newly-purchased ' Vette made it safe and on time. I bought this on Cars.com and found A-AAA Auto on the internet. Maria was great and very friendly. I got lucky on the car and on the transport company. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Finnegan
    Date:11/15/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Very Please
    Review:Ian at A-AAA did such a wonderful job in helping my abuela move. He was very nice and told me everything was going to be all right, which it was. I think I will move again in about 2 years and will be calling him for that. She has a 2001 Honda Acco... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaiver L.
    Date:11/12/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Will Never Use Again
    Review:I had many conversations with A-AAA Auto Transport - Ross. My car was scheduled for Friday or Saturday, but was told because he could not reach his regular drivers, another driver was found. He told me my car would be picked up on Monday 9/22/2014 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Robertson
    Date:9/22/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Early delivery
    Review:I had to move from East Coast to West for grad school and had a really great experience with the company. Maria was really nice and she answered the 10,000 questions I had. Car delivered a couple of days early and driver kept me informed the whole ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Leeann
    Date:6/12/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up same day
    Review:The car was picked up the same day I placed my order. I was in trouble since another company I originally arranged really messed me up. Thank you so much for the hard work. I told my Mom all about you and she will be using you for the next move she d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose L.
    Date:6/1/2014 7:23:00 AM
    Subject: 67 'Stang
    Review:It is a great feeling finding the car of your dreams. '67 Mustang Fastback. I have wanted this car for a really long time. Maria at A-AAA helped me get it moved. Top notch and fast. They got it moved enclosed at a great rate. Awesome and proud! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/25/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great and Easy
    Review:Made the experience easy. They moved my car from Maryland to Chicago and I really have no complaints. Called in advance, driver was on time, delivered without a problem and car was in good shape. They were easy to get in touch with when I had questio... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Besh
    Date:2/26/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Can't ask for more!
    Review:Thanks Ross and Ian! I used A-AAA Auto Transport to move my car down to Florida from Wisconsin. They did a fantastic job. It was a week of horrible weather. Ross and Ian kept me updated about where the car was. It got a bit delayed because of snow, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Woodley
    Date:1/6/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job with Moving my Car!
    Review:I am so appreciative for A-AAA Auto Transport. Moving is so complicated to begin with and then to also need my car-I was so overwhelmed! A-AAA Auto Transport stepped in with great customer service and helped remove some of the stress. I moved from... [ More ]
    Poster:Alison Wolf
    Date:8/12/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:A-AAA did a great job moving my car from Savannah, GA to Houston, TX. I got the name of this company through some reviews. I checked a few other companies as well and A-AAA Auto Transport gave me a great price. It cost me a total of $825 and took 5 d... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Arnett
    Date:8/7/2013 10:32:00 AM
    Review:I shipped my car from Las Vegas, Nevada to Buffalo, NY. I did a bunch of research as I was nervous about this whole process. The rates at A-AAA are very competitive and the staff is super helpful and nice. From my first contact with Ian I felt rea... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Wagner