View 148,175 Reviews on 3,535 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,176th Review now!

View A-AAA Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

A-AAA Auto Transport Inc.
New York, NY
Phone Number:(888)821-0673
Website:http://www.autocarmover.com/
Time On Site:9 Years, 8 Months. Since 1/24/2006

Have your own experience with A-AAA Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on A-AAA Auto Transport Inc.
    Subject: Early delivery
    Review:I had to move from East Coast to West for grad school and had a really great experience with the company. Maria was really nice and she answered the 10,000 questions I had. Car delivered a couple of days early and driver kept me informed the whole ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Leeann
    Date:6/12/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up same day
    Review:The car was picked up the same day I placed my order. I was in trouble since another company I originally arranged really messed me up. Thank you so much for the hard work. I told my Mom all about you and she will be using you for the next move she d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose L.
    Date:6/1/2014 7:23:00 AM
    Subject: 67 'Stang
    Review:It is a great feeling finding the car of your dreams. '67 Mustang Fastback. I have wanted this car for a really long time. Maria at A-AAA helped me get it moved. Top notch and fast. They got it moved enclosed at a great rate. Awesome and proud! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/25/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great and Easy
    Review:Made the experience easy. They moved my car from Maryland to Chicago and I really have no complaints. Called in advance, driver was on time, delivered without a problem and car was in good shape. They were easy to get in touch with when I had questio... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Besh
    Date:2/26/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Can't ask for more!
    Review:Thanks Ross and Ian! I used A-AAA Auto Transport to move my car down to Florida from Wisconsin. They did a fantastic job. It was a week of horrible weather. Ross and Ian kept me updated about where the car was. It got a bit delayed because of snow, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Woodley
    Date:1/6/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job with Moving my Car!
    Review:I am so appreciative for A-AAA Auto Transport. Moving is so complicated to begin with and then to also need my car-I was so overwhelmed! A-AAA Auto Transport stepped in with great customer service and helped remove some of the stress. I moved from... [ More ]
    Poster:Alison Wolf
    Date:8/12/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:A-AAA did a great job moving my car from Savannah, GA to Houston, TX. I got the name of this company through some reviews. I checked a few other companies as well and A-AAA Auto Transport gave me a great price. It cost me a total of $825 and took 5 d... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Arnett
    Date:8/7/2013 10:32:00 AM
    Review:I shipped my car from Las Vegas, Nevada to Buffalo, NY. I did a bunch of research as I was nervous about this whole process. The rates at A-AAA are very competitive and the staff is super helpful and nice. From my first contact with Ian I felt rea... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Wagner
    Date:8/5/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic! Lived up to the great reviews!
    Review:A-AAA Auto Transport was the only company I found with great ratings on all the review sites I could find, and they were on the lower end of the dozen quotes that I received. With everything I read about how the industry works, I expected that I mig... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Takemoto
    Date:7/25/2013 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Move
    Review:I had a great experience with A-AAA Auto Transport. They were super easy top work with and had a great price! Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Cheryl Rose
    Date:7/16/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Move
    Review:Ian at A-AAA Auto Transport delivered with a smooth car move. He got a driver scheduled to move my car from W. Bloomfield to Arlington the day I spoke to him, and everything went smoothly from there. The driver was courteous and prompt, and dropped o... [ More ]
    Poster:Will Miller
    Date:6/10/2013 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Super Service
    Review:After talking to several companies, I decided to go with A-AAA Auto Transport because they were very personable and reasonable. I first spoke to Maria and then to Ross and you could tell that they were seasoned pros. They gave me a good quote and fou... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Krowe
    Date:6/5/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Company
    Review:A friend had told me that he had shipped his car using A-AAA Auto Transport, so I called them along with a bunch of other companies to get a quote to move my BMW from Tacoma to Elk Grove, Il. I spoke with Ross on the phone, who was professional and g... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth B
    Date:5/21/2013 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport done right
    Review:I trusted A-AAA to move my 1970 Chevy Corvette from California to Texas, and I'm glad I did. They gave a decent rate for an enclosed truck, and they handled my car with kid gloves the whole time. Good job, guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Nicholas Turta
    Date:5/16/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Ross pulled a rabbit out of a hat for us! He was professional, told us what he could do for us, and then delivered beyond. Ours was a very last minute order as our previous arrangements with another company fell through and he made our shipment hap... [ More ]
    Poster:Marti N.
    Date:5/10/2013 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: my car move
    Review:I had a really great experience with A-AAA Auto Transport. They did everything they said they would and were totally efficient. The driver called me before coming to give me an exact time frame when he'd come, and he was very polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Anna Jar
    Date:5/6/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Recommendation
    Review:My cousin referred me to A-AAA Auto Transport. I went online and put in a quote and within seconds go 30 companies hounding me. I never had that with A-AAA. They were nice, professional, and explained the process without being so sales-pitchy. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Fontano
    Date:4/30/2013 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Move
    Review:Ian and Ross were great. The delivery was prompt and they provided up to date information the entire way. The price was fair and they are well worth paying more if you get lower quotes online. A-AAA was recommended by the dealership that I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:4/22/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Rating 10/10
    Review:Company delivered on contract and contract price. No damage. Other companies made comittments but didn't deliver and in one case lowballed the estimate and then doubled the price!! Truck driver also knew his stuff and was easy to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Reg
    Date:4/17/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Chicago to Phoenix
    Review:I called A-AAA Auto Transport a month ago and scheduled my car to pick up on April 1. They called me up a bout a week prior to indicate that everything was on schedule for that day. The car picked up and I was very pleased. The driver Charles was r... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Pacinocci
    Date:4/14/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transition
    Review:Smooth and timely car delivery. If your original address is not near a large city, you may need to drive to a closer city to drop it off. All the remaining deliver is really smooth and fast. People are also friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2013 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: 2006 Honda Accord
    Review:I was debating wheter to drive the car out or to just have it transported. I did the cost analysis and it seemed like transporting was going to be cheaper. So, I did some research and came across A-AAA Auto Transport from CT. They sounded great on... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis Castillo
    Date:4/7/2013 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: A-AAA Auto Transport
    Review:A-AAA did an awesome job on the car move from AZ to CA. For a very reasonable price my car was moved with professionalism and reliability. I really enjoyed working with a company that had pride in what they diad and the know-how of how to execute a... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelton Lands
    Date:4/4/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Hooray
    Review:Got the car and all was great. Thanks so much. I was dealing with another company and they just weren't being honest so I got rid of them. That was the best thing that I could've done. A-AAA did the thing that the other company couldn't do...move... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Vaughan
    Date:4/2/2013 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Easter Treat
    Review:Just received delivery of my '65 Chevy a couple of hours ago. I am sure the driver is probably a long way for home and is probably missing his family and friends in general, let alone on Easter. John was nothing but professional and courteous. I g... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter W.
    Date:3/31/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Muy Bueno
    Review:Gracias. These guys did great for me. I had these other company that was going to move me but my friend told me about A-AAA and I was happy I made the swwitch. They had a really nice driver and he took care of my Kharman Ghia with excelente servic... [ More ]
    Poster:Antonio Gallardo
    Date:3/28/2013 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Nice Job A-AAA
    Review:Thank you Thank you for the professional service on my move. I was in a real bind and had to get out of Chicago with little notice. A-AAA picked up the car in less than 24 hours and was very professional during the whole process. you really helped ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Kathryn Bellinger
    Date:3/22/2013 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Hillbilly/AAA Auto Transport
    Review:Took delivery of my car this morning. Everything appears to be in great condition. Hillbilly Transport, brokered through A-AAA Auto Transport, did a great job in delivering my Hot Rod. Dave (the driver) was very efficient, polite, and did a great j... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry M
    Date:3/21/2013 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Transport
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised to see my Beamer deliver 2 days before I anticipated. i was able to save money on my rental car! Maria is very nice and took care of me from beginning to end. I was nervous about the whole process to begin with, but she ... [ More ]
    Poster:Justine Bachermann
    Date:3/20/2013 9:05:00 AM
    Review:I had a great experience with this company. They made me feel completely safe throughout the entire process of shipping my vehicle. They also kept in constant contact with me through phone calls and emails, letting me know any updates with delievery... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie L.
    Date:3/18/2013 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Really Well Done
    Review:A-AAA did such a good job on this move. I foolishly waited 3 weeks for another company to pick up the vehicle. Everyday I got the run-around and then eventually, i didn't get any calls at all I called up A-AAA and spoke to Ian. Within a week the ... [ More ]
    Poster:William M.
    Date:3/15/2013 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Delayed Pick Up
    Review:Snow storm delayed pick up by one day. I had to contact dispatcher for information about delay (instead of other way around). P/U driver took his time inspecting the car in freezing weather and was pleasant about it. Only other complaint- car was fil... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Horgen
    Date:3/10/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient
    Review:I was very pleased in the manner that A-AAA conducted their operation. They were prompt and on time. I enjoyed my experience with them and will use them in the future if the need ever comes up. [ View ]
    Poster:Herbert Debutante
    Date:3/9/2013 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Well Worth It
    Review:I had a really nice experience with A-AAA Auto. Ian was very nice and took a nervous person by the hand. He answered all my questions, even when I called him repeatedly as new things came up. The Nissan was delivered on time and in great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Erica M.
    Date:3/4/2013 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:I was referred to A-AAA by World Wide Van Lines(which I do NOT recommend) and they delivered the vehicle in perfect condition, was very professional, and I would recommend A-AAA to anyone. Thank You for doing a great job! [ View ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:3/4/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Quick & Easy
    Review:I was referred to use AAA from another moving company and I am glad I did. He has excellent rates and was very quick. He also kept all parties in commuincation and updated at all times during the transit. Ross was to the point, efficient and knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica Nguyen
    Date:2/27/2013 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette Zo6
    Review:I decided to have my vehicle moved enclosed because I bought it online from a dealer, who said that the body was pristine. A-AAA got me a great rate and did an awesome job. In only 4 days, the vehicle made it across the country and it was so clean. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Evan Gralnick
    Date:2/26/2013 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: 2008 Acura TL
    Review:The crew at A-AAA did a fantastic job with the move of my Acura to WA. I am military and needed to make sure this transport happened with precise pickup and delivery times. They accomplished this and I was really pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Dustin Moskowitz
    Date:2/24/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Maria did a really great job with my baby! I have an 04 BMW Z4 convertible that I love. Dale the driver picked up on time and called me 24 hours before delivery. Before he dropped it off, he even ran a hose to it to get off some of the road grime.... [ More ]
    Poster:Molly Hasbrough
    Date:2/22/2013 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excelente
    Review:The guys at A-AAA Auto did a wonderful job. They did good service for me and I really liked working with them. My BMW was picked up on time and delivered in great shape. Thank you guys [ View ]
    Poster:Ernesto Calderon
    Date:2/21/2013 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: 1990 Porsche Carrera
    Review:This vehicle was something I've been trying to locate for many years. I found one on Ebay and was so excited to have it moved. A-AAA auto transport did a stellar job. They icked up on time and delivered in only 3 days. The truck was clean and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey W.
    Date:2/18/2013 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: From across the pond
    Review:I instantly like dealing with A-AAA the moment I spoke to Ian. I am English and Ian is an English name, but that was not the only thing. The mate new how to deal with clients and was just a nice guy. Anyway, I have been looking for an MGB to send ... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Jameson
    Date:2/15/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Company
    Review:I tried posting before but had an issue. A-AAA did a really good job on moving my Matrix all the way out to Phoenix for me. Ian really knew what he was doing and took the time to answer my questions. My friend Anna referred the company to me so ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gus Staavos
    Date:2/12/2013 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Fine Job
    Review:Ross at A-AAA really delivered on what he had promised. My Honda Accord had to pick up on 2/6 no matter what. Jose the driver came at noon and did a very thorough job. I was delighted to see the car delliver just 4 days after it was picked up. it... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandeep Puskari
    Date:2/10/2013 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: My Savior
    Review:I called my household mover for more 3 moves and they recommended A-AAA Auto. Before that, I got the runaround for over a week by a different company. Maria took care of things and had my car picked up 2 days after I called her. The driver Orlando ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joanne
    Date:2/8/2013 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NJ to California
    Review:This is the first time having to go through this process in transporting a vehicle. I was given Ian's # at A-AAA Auto Transport from a friend at a car dealer who has used him previously and he was very accomodating from start to finish. There were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:2/7/2013 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: US to Canada Smooth Transport
    Review:Ian has a lot of knowledge with getting cars into Canada. Other companies didn't want to even hep me out. They told me that I had to find my own import broker then bring it into Buffalo and then have me pick up the car in the US. Instead, A-AAA Au... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan S.
    Date:2/4/2013 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Very Fast
    Review:I couldn't have driven the country any faster The company came through in a big way and saved me a bunch of money in rental car fees. I think it was Marian that set everything up and she really helped me out in a big way. I really like A-AAA and if... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent Carlton
    Date:2/1/2013 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Was overall very plesaed with service. the company was knowledgeable and very nice. I will use them again when I need to move next year. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/30/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping Excellents Service !!!!!!!!!
    Review:Overall it was Excellent Service doneby AAA as promised for my car shipped from Delware to Chicago !!!! I will recommend to a ll !!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Sathish
    Date:1/25/2013 7:14:00 PM

Next Reviews on A-AAA Auto Transport Inc.

A-AAA Auto Transport Inc. Home | 2