View 159,606 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,607th Review now!

View A-AAA Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

A-AAA Auto Transport Inc.
New York, NY
Phone Number:(888)821-0673
Website:http://www.autocarmover.com/
Time On Site:9 Years, 3 Months. Since 1/24/2006

Have your own experience with A-AAA Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Subject: Very Accommodating - Compliments to Ross
    Review:Transported my Porsche 930 from Anchorage to Port of Tacoma by ship. I personally had some issues which Ross managed to address to my TOTAL satisfaction. Were it not for his accommodation... this shipment would not have gone well. Thank you Ross and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl
    Date:3/25/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, Efficient, Friendly
    Review:A-AAA Auto Transport was great to deal with. It was as simple as picking up the phone, arranging the transport and chatting one or two more times to solidify a pick up time and the rest of the details, then it was all set. Easy, efficient and friendl... [ More ]
    Poster:Fiona
    Date:3/20/2015 3:39:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Service
    Review:Great job. Very good at what they do. Extremely knowledgeable and polite. Ross answered all the questions I had efficiently and it was overall just really well done. I will recommend them to anybody that is interested in shipping a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Horace
    Date:2/17/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:Efficient and very courteous. I had referral from a coworker of mine who move with them 2 years ago. I was happy to hear that Ian was still working there , who had helped my colleague originally. Ian has been doing this for over 17 years and definite... [ More ]
    Poster:govindra a
    Date:1/28/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Quick move
    Review:Happy to have worked with Maria and the team. They were so nice and courteous and the level of service was top notch. I moved an beat up Corolla and the way Maria helped me, it was as if I moving a Lamborghini or something! I saved so much money havi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Ferraro
    Date:1/24/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: GA to CA
    Review:I scheduled to have the car moved about 3 months ago. A-AAA was very attentive every time I spoke with them and Ross was the main person I spoke with. I heard about them through the HR director at the old company I worked at. They do moves on a lar... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Marcus
    Date:1/18/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I called A-AAA Auto Transport on Christmas Eve in the late afternoon because my boss decided to relocate me for a new position right after the New Year. They picked up the phone on Xmas Eve and 48 hours later, Friday morning,my car was on the way. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Angelica Quintana
    Date:1/7/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Time
    Review:I am so happy when the driver told me that he can deliver the car in just 4 days from TX to Long Island. That is so quick. Geno was wonderful and very considerate. He almost got down my street but I decided to meet him at a shopping center just to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arnold Loenfield
    Date:1/1/2015 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Woo-hoo
    Review:Yes! They were great, the car was delivered in such good time. I was so happy to get my baby to its new home. Kudos to Maria for guiding through the process and really making it so simple and easy. They were referred to me by a friend and not onl... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Abramson
    Date:12/5/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Corvette
    Review:My used but newly-purchased ' Vette made it safe and on time. I bought this on Cars.com and found A-AAA Auto on the internet. Maria was great and very friendly. I got lucky on the car and on the transport company. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Finnegan
    Date:11/15/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Very Please
    Review:Ian at A-AAA did such a wonderful job in helping my abuela move. He was very nice and told me everything was going to be all right, which it was. I think I will move again in about 2 years and will be calling him for that. She has a 2001 Honda Acco... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaiver L.
    Date:11/12/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Will Never Use Again
    Review:I had many conversations with A-AAA Auto Transport - Ross. My car was scheduled for Friday or Saturday, but was told because he could not reach his regular drivers, another driver was found. He told me my car would be picked up on Monday 9/22/2014 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Robertson
    Date:9/22/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Early delivery
    Review:I had to move from East Coast to West for grad school and had a really great experience with the company. Maria was really nice and she answered the 10,000 questions I had. Car delivered a couple of days early and driver kept me informed the whole ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Leeann
    Date:6/12/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up same day
    Review:The car was picked up the same day I placed my order. I was in trouble since another company I originally arranged really messed me up. Thank you so much for the hard work. I told my Mom all about you and she will be using you for the next move she d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose L.
    Date:6/1/2014 7:23:00 AM
    Subject: 67 'Stang
    Review:It is a great feeling finding the car of your dreams. '67 Mustang Fastback. I have wanted this car for a really long time. Maria at A-AAA helped me get it moved. Top notch and fast. They got it moved enclosed at a great rate. Awesome and proud! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/25/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great and Easy
    Review:Made the experience easy. They moved my car from Maryland to Chicago and I really have no complaints. Called in advance, driver was on time, delivered without a problem and car was in good shape. They were easy to get in touch with when I had questio... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Besh
    Date:2/26/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Can't ask for more!
    Review:Thanks Ross and Ian! I used A-AAA Auto Transport to move my car down to Florida from Wisconsin. They did a fantastic job. It was a week of horrible weather. Ross and Ian kept me updated about where the car was. It got a bit delayed because of snow, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Woodley
    Date:1/6/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job with Moving my Car!
    Review:I am so appreciative for A-AAA Auto Transport. Moving is so complicated to begin with and then to also need my car-I was so overwhelmed! A-AAA Auto Transport stepped in with great customer service and helped remove some of the stress. I moved from... [ More ]
    Poster:Alison Wolf
    Date:8/12/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:A-AAA did a great job moving my car from Savannah, GA to Houston, TX. I got the name of this company through some reviews. I checked a few other companies as well and A-AAA Auto Transport gave me a great price. It cost me a total of $825 and took 5 d... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Arnett
    Date:8/7/2013 10:32:00 AM
    Review:I shipped my car from Las Vegas, Nevada to Buffalo, NY. I did a bunch of research as I was nervous about this whole process. The rates at A-AAA are very competitive and the staff is super helpful and nice. From my first contact with Ian I felt rea... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Wagner
    Date:8/5/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic! Lived up to the great reviews!
    Review:A-AAA Auto Transport was the only company I found with great ratings on all the review sites I could find, and they were on the lower end of the dozen quotes that I received. With everything I read about how the industry works, I expected that I mig... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Takemoto
    Date:7/25/2013 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Move
    Review:I had a great experience with A-AAA Auto Transport. They were super easy top work with and had a great price! Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Cheryl Rose
    Date:7/16/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Move
    Review:Ian at A-AAA Auto Transport delivered with a smooth car move. He got a driver scheduled to move my car from W. Bloomfield to Arlington the day I spoke to him, and everything went smoothly from there. The driver was courteous and prompt, and dropped o... [ More ]
    Poster:Will Miller
    Date:6/10/2013 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Super Service
    Review:After talking to several companies, I decided to go with A-AAA Auto Transport because they were very personable and reasonable. I first spoke to Maria and then to Ross and you could tell that they were seasoned pros. They gave me a good quote and fou... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Krowe
    Date:6/5/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Company
    Review:A friend had told me that he had shipped his car using A-AAA Auto Transport, so I called them along with a bunch of other companies to get a quote to move my BMW from Tacoma to Elk Grove, Il. I spoke with Ross on the phone, who was professional and g... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth B
    Date:5/21/2013 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport done right
    Review:I trusted A-AAA to move my 1970 Chevy Corvette from California to Texas, and I'm glad I did. They gave a decent rate for an enclosed truck, and they handled my car with kid gloves the whole time. Good job, guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Nicholas Turta
    Date:5/16/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Ross pulled a rabbit out of a hat for us! He was professional, told us what he could do for us, and then delivered beyond. Ours was a very last minute order as our previous arrangements with another company fell through and he made our shipment hap... [ More ]
    Poster:Marti N.
    Date:5/10/2013 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: my car move
    Review:I had a really great experience with A-AAA Auto Transport. They did everything they said they would and were totally efficient. The driver called me before coming to give me an exact time frame when he'd come, and he was very polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Anna Jar
    Date:5/6/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Recommendation
    Review:My cousin referred me to A-AAA Auto Transport. I went online and put in a quote and within seconds go 30 companies hounding me. I never had that with A-AAA. They were nice, professional, and explained the process without being so sales-pitchy. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Fontano
    Date:4/30/2013 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Move
    Review:Ian and Ross were great. The delivery was prompt and they provided up to date information the entire way. The price was fair and they are well worth paying more if you get lower quotes online. A-AAA was recommended by the dealership that I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:4/22/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Rating 10/10
    Review:Company delivered on contract and contract price. No damage. Other companies made comittments but didn't deliver and in one case lowballed the estimate and then doubled the price!! Truck driver also knew his stuff and was easy to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Reg
    Date:4/17/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Chicago to Phoenix
    Review:I called A-AAA Auto Transport a month ago and scheduled my car to pick up on April 1. They called me up a bout a week prior to indicate that everything was on schedule for that day. The car picked up and I was very pleased. The driver Charles was r... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Pacinocci
    Date:4/14/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transition
    Review:Smooth and timely car delivery. If your original address is not near a large city, you may need to drive to a closer city to drop it off. All the remaining deliver is really smooth and fast. People are also friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2013 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: 2006 Honda Accord
    Review:I was debating wheter to drive the car out or to just have it transported. I did the cost analysis and it seemed like transporting was going to be cheaper. So, I did some research and came across A-AAA Auto Transport from CT. They sounded great on... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis Castillo
    Date:4/7/2013 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: A-AAA Auto Transport
    Review:A-AAA did an awesome job on the car move from AZ to CA. For a very reasonable price my car was moved with professionalism and reliability. I really enjoyed working with a company that had pride in what they diad and the know-how of how to execute a... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelton Lands
    Date:4/4/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Hooray
    Review:Got the car and all was great. Thanks so much. I was dealing with another company and they just weren't being honest so I got rid of them. That was the best thing that I could've done. A-AAA did the thing that the other company couldn't do...move... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Vaughan