Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,305 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 868 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

MC-
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update

We are both, a carrier and an auto transport broker as well. We strive to keep a perfect 5 star rating by meeting and going beyond our customers expectations. Give us a call, let us meet your auto transportation needs and we assure you that your call will not be a waste of time. We take time to answer all your questions and make sure that your decision will be based on sound information. If you are looking for a company that is honest, professional and knowledgeable you need to look no further.
Have your own experience with Wheels on Wheels Carriers to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

Wheels on Wheels Carriers reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 3 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.20% of Wheels on Wheels Carriers customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.80% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject:Great trucking company picking up my Model A
    Review:After waiting for 5 weeks for another company to pick my vehicle from New York, I cancelled and gave Wheels on Wheels Carrier a try. Professional, prompt and reliable. Don't waste your time trying to find the cheapest price. You'll get what you pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:1/30/2013 9:30:00 AM
    Subject:Ask for Jason and Chris
    Review:I got assigned Wheels on Wheels Auto Carriers through Agape Auto Transport Brokers. I was at first assigned to Skyline, but after reading their horrendous reviews, I asked to be switched. Thank God I did. Jason and Chris were fantastic. Two guys from... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:8/22/2012 10:42:00 PM
    Subject:Please read before using this Carrier!
    Review:My vehicle was delivered and I witnessed damage to bottom bumper as it was being driven off the ramp and also damage to one of the rims. Filed a claim with their insurance company, found out that Wheels on Wheels Carriers gave my car to another comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Abbe
    Date:7/26/2012 1:30:00 AM
    Subject:Cali to Florida Car Transport
    Review:This was a last minute deal and Mike the driver was awesome at making it happen. I would use Wheels on Wheels Carriers again, they did what they said they would do. They are a family owned company and they own their own trucks, big plus! Thank you ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitch
    Date:9/5/2011 12:20:00 PM
    Subject:Very satisfied
    Review:The wheels on wheels is an excellent company. Dorel is a very honest and straightforward businessman. He pretty much kept all the promises he gave. the two local guys (Mazi and Roham) who picked up my Buick Enclave in York and Dropped off in Califor... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramin
    Date:7/21/2011 1:55:00 PM
    Subject:From Louisiana to California
    Review:We are very satisfied with the service provided by Wheels on Wheels. They found a terrific carrier (Phoenix Auto Carriers) that were courteous, FAST, and kept in touch with us throughout the trip. In addition, they delivered the car 2 days earlier th... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucy
    Date:6/29/2011 2:19:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.