Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,743 Reviews on 3,379 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1211 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
United Auto Transport
Location:4200 community dr suite 109
west palm beach, FL 33409
Phone Number:800-735-3401
Secondary Phone Number:561-449-2021
Website:http://www.united-autotransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 6 Month(s). Since 10/24/2012

United was created with the need for an auto shipping company that truly catered to the needs of the customer. Our goal is to be recognized as setting a new industry standard of efficient and caring auto shipping services.
Have your own experience with United Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on United Auto Transport
    Subject: Poor Company
    Review:I was quoted $600.00 to ship my car from Florida to Kentucky but that never happened. They raised the price $75.00 more and told me that they would pick up my car up on tuesday and never did. They tell lies and give you the run around. I complained t... [ More ]
    Poster:craig
    Date:4/23/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: WORST COMPANY I EVER DELT WITH
    Review:This company is the worst company I have ever had to deal with in the 25 years of me transporting my car. I booked 2 weeks in advance to have my car picked up from Florida to MA. At the beginning everything went fine I talked to Stacey who made the... [ More ]
    Poster:JIM
    Date:4/9/2014 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:I HAD CALLED SEVERAL COMPANYS AND GOT QUOTES, HAD MOST OF THEM CALL ME BACK OR GOT BACK TO ME VIA E-MAIL. HAD SEVERAL TELL ME THAT THEY HAD TRUCKS IN AREA AND READY TO GO FOR THE PICK UP, AND OTHERS HAD THE PRICE LOW TO GET ME IN, AND SAID 2 TO 3 ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again for choosing UAT , we are happy to offer you 10% OFF YOUR NEXT MOVE . don't hesitate to call us back 1 (800) 735-3401 [ view ]
    Poster:R. WoodsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Very helpful ...Will use them Again ..Elisabeth answered all of my questions..they got me a driver on time...pick up went smooth [ View ]
    Poster:Isabella
    Date:3/30/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Promised pickup date never happened
    Review:Spoke with Elizabeth on Friday2/21 and was guaranteed no problem for pick up on Monday, 2/24. This after I was put on hold for her "to check". We were all set, she took credit card # for deposit and said someone would call me back shortly. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Arck
    Date:3/29/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I WAS EXTREMELY SATISFIED TO USE THIS COMPANY!!! ELIZABETH WAS ABLE TO MAKE THIS WHOLE PROCESS STRESSFREE BY GETTING ME A DRIVER ON TIME..ALONG WITH SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM JENNIFER LARSON .. I RECIEVED A CALL FROM DISPATCHER , MIKE, WHICH WAS ... [ More ]
    Poster:DORIS TABARES
    Date:3/29/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: In response to Jennifer's reponse to me
    Review:You can try to rationalize all you want but the FACT remains your employee Elizabeth made a SPECIFIC guarantee to me as to pickup and delivery times. I was VERY clear I needed pickup done quickly and when I SPECIFICALLY asked for verification of pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Arck
    Date:3/28/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: truck gmc 350
    Review:this company was really on the mark, from pick up to delivery. great people to deal with.they have the best service for the best price. will use again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank again for choosing UAT , we are happy to offer you 10% OFF YOUR NEXT MOVE . don't hesitate to call us back 1 (800) 735-3401 [ view ]
    Poster:dan butler
    Date:3/19/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased with the service
    Review:I dealth with Richard Wright of United Auto Transport. I really liked the fact that he had a shipper identified within one hour of me placing the deposit for the shipping services. And, I got a call from the shipper/trucker that very same day, conf... [ More ]
    Poster:john b
    Date:3/10/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Auto
    Review:Excellent Service!! Honest driver. Great driver! Prompt service! Didn't complain! Recommended to all!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kenneth Roll
    Date:3/8/2014 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great prompt service
    Review:I called on a Friday and wanted a vehicle to be picked up Wednesday morning from the East coast and delivered to me in the Southwest. Although I would have preferred them to contact me more often giving me updates, by Monday evening they had found a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rangachary
    Date:3/7/2014 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I am extremely happy with the service that UAT was able to provide.. I placed my order with Elizabeth Brady after another company failed to pick up my car..she was able to answer all of my questions and get my car picked up on time. I will use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan Maya
    Date:2/27/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Elizabeth Brady was very helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. She was able to coordinate the entire process so that my family and I could catch out flight without any worries in the world. Also spoke with Jennifer Larson who was als... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:2/25/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: overall attentiveness to process
    Review:Stacy as customer service representative was excellent, Yonnie the pick-up person gave a very confident and caring attentiveness and Mike the delivery person finalized the operation effectively. [ View ]
    Poster:Su
    Date:2/25/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle delivery service
    Review:the transporter worked with my schedule for my convenience on vehicle pickup and delivery. they took care of my car and provided prompt professional service. [ View ]
    Poster:J R
    Date:2/21/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Delivery
    Review:Process was very smooth with both pickup and delivery on time with the bike in excellent shape as promised. Very happy with transaction and will use again in future shipments. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Borchardt
    Date:2/17/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport company
    Review:Love this company I keep using them over and over again always pickup the phone when you call. I have used brokers and other transportation company's and so far they are best honest dependable and reliable [ View ]
    Poster:Sophia bennett
    Date:2/17/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the entire move with United Auto Transport. When it comes to picking a company, "who knows what you'll get". It's a gamble as some only leave bad reviews. Maybe the happy ones get their car and run. I have a ... [ More ]
    Poster:BJ Braden
    Date:2/17/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: 2008 Dodge
    Review:I was told it could possibly be till Monday delivery date. It took less than 24 hr. The truck was delivered on time and exactly as promised. We will definetly use this company again and we also already referred them to another dealer. [ View ]
    Response:Thank again for choosing UAT , we are happy to offer you 10% OFF YOUR NEXT MOVE . don't hesitate to call us back 1 (800) 735-03401 [ view ]
    Poster:Joey
    Date:2/12/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding.
    Review:They were very professional and responsible from start to finish.highly recommended from this end and I shall use their service in the future.Stacey Brown was very helpful in the process and she is highly recommended for your everyday 's transportati... [ More ]
    Poster:ZAZAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Would use this company again
    Review:They were prompt in giving me a quote and answered all my questions. I spoke with Sebastian who gave me the times for pick up and delivery, the drivers name ( John), phone number and company name. The driver was late picking up car but there was ice ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:2/5/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Our review of United Auto Transport
    Review:This was our first time to transport a vehicle. The experience from the first call with Elizabeth to the delivery of the vehicle was excellent every step of the way. The follow-up from several people was excellent. We had the names of the drivers an... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:2/5/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Chrysler Crossfire transport
    Review:United Auto Transport used Striker Service, Inc., out of Onsted, MI, and Chris the driver was excellent. He took an interest in the Crossfire and made sure the vehicle was on the top of the truck, because it was a convertible. Chris was very person... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Zdawczyk
    Date:2/4/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Need to keep in touch with them
    Review:I had contracted with another company and they were slow in responding to my request. They were a little lower in cost. United sent me an email and said they had a truck in the area. They were a little more is cost. It took them a little longer t... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:2/3/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: United Auto-transport Review
    Review:I received a email from Jeffrey Miller on Monday, three days after the car was picked up. I called him and the company very many times for 2 days, but they did not answer my calls. So I wrote a email to Jeffrey and to my surprise he answered all my q... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:1/18/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Travelall
    Review:"Flying W" driver Carrie Tate was VERY professional and a very pleasant person to do business with.Also Jeffery Miller (UAT) was awesome. Highly recommend Both! [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:1/9/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:This company promised to pick up vehicle between a two week window. No call ever received to secure the pick up. Emails and telephone calls not returned. Terrible customer service. Don't use this company. [ View ]
    Response:as we are brokers we do not promise any time frames , customer asked for as time frame an we provide a window to follow up an this industry is not perfect, as that is explained to the customer at the time of booking [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy Dagneau
    Date:1/3/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Poor Service, Will Never Use Again
    Review:First off... We've had quotes out since October (it's now almost Christmas) for this truck. We received a quote from United Auto, in which we requested a call to discuss it further. The initial representative was Elizabeth, who continuously lied abou... [ More ]
    Response:delays happen, their is nothing we can do everything is explained to the customers , all carriers have to work based off of traffic an weather conditions. their as always contact with the customer doesn't mean that its what they wanted to hear. but we always maintained communication with both carriers and customers [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:12/20/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Ship 2 Autos
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!! We had agreed on a price and a pick up date. The driver was supposed to contact us the day prior. When we never received a call late in the afternoon, I decided to contact UAT. They said the driver couldn't make it... [ More ]
    Response:I have carefully reviewed this file an the customer did not give us ( the broker) time to have a driver assigned an coordinated , it was never dispatched. [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:12/4/2013 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonable price
    Review:The only problem I had was the time of pick up was later than originally stated. The reason I was given was heavy traffic in the area and since it was near the DC metro region I can believe it. Otherwise the process was simple and my vehicle ended u... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Peterson
    Date:12/3/2013 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: united auto transport
    Review:Being in the Airline Business and my son in the Military, we chose this company at the last minute and am glad I chose them, the gentleman was nice, courteous , honest, very clean and he told us what to check in the car and went over several things ... [ More ]
    Poster:janice knapp
    Date:11/21/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep from flagstaff to Las vegas
    Review:The Haulers called the day before to confirm time and address. They were prompt and delivered the vehicle on time and in the same condition it was picked up. Jennifer even called after to follow up. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:11/18/2013 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Positive review
    Review:Good service, on time pick up, trucker has good communications, delivered on time, good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred K
    Date:11/14/2013 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:They gave me a fair quote first time. they found a competent carrier and transported my car in reasonable time for the price quoted. No hidden charges. While a dozen others harassed me around the clock promising me the moon and doing nothing, Unit... [ More ]
    Poster:Harold Leonard
    Date:11/14/2013 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: United Auto Transport
    Review:Elizabeth Brady at United Auto Transport was courteous and professional. The car was delivered promptly and in good condition. The driver was a super nice guy. Very pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Allen
    Date:11/14/2013 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Nissan Frontier
    Review: From the first phone call ordering the transportation of the vehicle from Santa Rosa, California to Anchorage, Alaska the entire process was smooth, fast and trouble free. Vehicle arrived in same condition as shipped. Great Job. [ View ]
    Poster:Reno Angiolini
    Date:11/13/2013 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: rating
    Review:I had the most bad experience of my life with this company as i recieved my car 5 days after the day that we have agreed on and the company have ask me to pay moremoney toreciev it that late, so i had to be at home for 5 days because i did not have m... [ More ]
    Poster:ALPHA
    Date:11/11/2013 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Overall I had a great experience with United Auto Transports. They are reliable and all the information Mr. Carr provided me was accurate including; price quote, pick up time, delivery time and they even follow up with me after my car was delivery. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elsa
    Date:11/9/2013 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM!!! United Auto Transport is a SCAM!!! Beware!!!
    Review:This company contacted me and we worked out the details of transporting my motorcycle from Nebraska to Arizona. This was about 2 weeks prior to the pick up date. The day comes when the bike is supposed to be picked up and after calling several times ... [ More ]
    Poster:PWilliams
    Date:11/8/2013 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Quoted me low to get the foot in the door
    Review:United said that they would get my motorcycle on a truck for the price that I had approved. One week later, they bumped the bid $150 to get a truck to pick up my bike without my permission to do the increase. I cancelled on a Monday, but Randy call... [ More ]
    Poster:P Waite
    Date:11/7/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I can easily say this: Shipping a car is very complicated. Jeff helped me the entire time and was always around to answer my call. I shipped a classic Harley but was very fearful of what might happen from NY to CA. Everytime I had a dumb question, Je... [ More ]
    Poster:JR
    Date:11/2/2013 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Plan your work and work your plan
    Review:Jennifer Larson does what she says she is going to do ! I checked with two other companies also as this was a first time ship for me. Got a lot of run-a-round and double talk and NO one could get me a next day pick up at a reasonable price....I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich E.
    Date:11/1/2013 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: caring
    Review:Jeffrey Miller not only arranged for my truck but went out of his way to find me a packing company to help with my difficult circumstances. My dad had passed away and I had a tight schedule to move the cars and contents of his home north and Jeff mad... [ More ]
    Poster:neal
    Date:10/29/2013 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus move from CA to TX
    Review:I got bids from several companies and found a huge range of price desparity. I researched reviews, and companies and chose Jason Morgan with United Auto Transports because his price was reasonable and guaranteed with no hidden costs. He was knowled... [ More ]
    Poster:Dixie Smith
    Date:10/4/2013 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Carriers
    Review:The carriers used scratched up my wife's vehicle and had the audacity to try to argue with us and hurry us along. We tried to contact Jason and left a message which he did not bother to return so that we could make an official complaint. We have con... [ More ]
    Poster:Milon
    Date:9/29/2013 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:The staff of the moving company were courteous and honest in their dealings with me. They kept me updated of developments with regard to the pickup of my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Optimist
    Date:9/20/2013 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: Ponca City, OK to Erie, PA
    Review:The truck driver delivering my vehicle was a really nice guy. We live down a fairly narrow dead end street, but with, I thought, a decent sized turn-around at the end. I wasn't sure what he'd be driving; I thought the turn-around would be big enoug... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:9/17/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I needed to have a non running vechicle transported from St. Petersburg, FL to Orlando and called United Autotransports. Kevin took my order and quoted a very reasonable price. I was kept informed through the entire process, from pick up to deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Walker
    Date:9/17/2013 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!! Definatly recommend!
    Review:I had a horrible experience with another company who although offered me a low price quote, they were unable to find a driver to ship my car. I had only 24 hours to find another company that could ship my car across the company for me, since I had a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Serina
    Date:9/12/2013 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Guys!!! verry happy
    Review:at first i was thinking UAT was giving me to high of a quote but they told me the reason why. i need it my pick up trunk in california ASAP other companys quoted me lower then UAT so i when with the other companys took a deposit from me with out giv... [ More ]
    Poster:jay johnson
    Date:7/27/2013 8:25:00 PM

Next Reviews on United Auto Transport

United Auto Transport Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.