View 179,100 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,101th Review now!

View United Auto Transport's New Profile

United Auto Transport
2000 Presidential Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone Number:800-735-3401
Secondary Phone Number:561-449-2021
Website:http://www.united-autotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 4 Months. Since 10/24/2012

United was created with the need for an auto shipping company that truly catered to the needs of the customer. Our goal is to be recognized as setting a new industry standard of efficient and caring auto shipping services.
Have your own experience with United Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on United Auto Transport
    Subject: Professional, economic and fast service
    Review:I live in New Orleans and I found a wonderful car in Texas. I was considering driving there with my wife and back in two cars. I decided to price auto transport. It was cheaper than driving two cars and staying overnight. They picked up my car at... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Vargas
    Date:2/2/2016 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Cost and information
    Review:I want to thank Mr Mason and those involved for arranging the transport of my Golf Car from New Orleans to Miami. The first pick-up was on time but there was not enough space to put the Golf Cart. A 2nd pick-up was promptly arranged and was on time... [ More ]
    Poster:Roland Bodden
    Date:1/29/2016 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: 2001 ford windstar transport
    Review:United Auto Transport gives great service. Mr. Daniel Rua response was quick and prompt. If it had not been for Mr. Rua, my van would still be in Georgia. The reason I say this, is because I booked with another company who failed me at the last minut... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy King
    Date:1/26/2016 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: hi
    Review:daniel he is good guy [ View ]
    Poster:mahmut karaaliogluThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2016 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I was impressed from day one with Auto Transport. They were kind, professional and fair. Also, I could not believe how affordable their services are. I will recommend them to all family and friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Philip L.
    Date:1/21/2016 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country car transportation
    Review:I worked with Scott to arrange my car transportation plans. This was my first experience with a car transportation service. From the beginning Scott was very helpful. I was in contact with two drivers throughout the period who updated me periodically... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:1/20/2016 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: Dependable company
    Review:Excellent company to do business with- and fairest price than most transport companies for same service! My incentive to submit this review is good service. [ View ]
    Poster:Dorcas BishopThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2016 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: The bomb
    Review:The carrier was the best fit for my transport he went Above and beyond and i will recommend this service to all [ View ]
    Poster:EBONIE THOMPSON
    Date:12/31/2015 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: Transport minivan
    Review:Everything went as promised. No issues. Scott was very helpful and made it all happen as promised. I would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Cohen
    Date:12/23/2015 8:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great service at a low cost!
    Review:Steve at United Auto Transport provided exceptional service and followed up with me throughout the entire process to keep me in the loop with where my car was. Transporters were afraid to pick up my car since it had front end damage and they were uns... [ More ]
    Poster:Chua Family
    Date:12/18/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Lier
    Review:Steve Parker of this company is a lier and he tried to scam me. He gave me a quote of $350 for my vehicle to be picked up on December 7th but by car was not picked up by Dec. 9th. On Dec. 9th Daniel called and said that Steve is on vacation and he w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dhan
    Date:12/10/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transpopt Review
    Review:My car was transported from Hermosa Beach California to Rural Minnesota in only 4 days! I contacted Steve Parker on Monday afternoon, the car was picked up on Wednesday afternoon and It was in Minnesota by Sunday! I have never had a car transported b... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty
    Date:11/19/2015 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Roberson Transport Review Nov. 2015
    Review:We were pleased with the customer service we received from Tony, Daniel and Louis. They were professional, courteous and responsive. The price we were quoted was appropriate and reasonable. We were kept informed of the Status of the vehicles durin... [ More ]
    Poster:Willis Roberson
    Date:11/16/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: WORST WORST WORST!
    Review:So this company will only answer the phone when you're calling with a credit card number. Days and days and days passed without getting a straight answer from anyone. Steve, the dude we were working with completely vanished. BE CAUTIOUS of United Aut... [ More ]
    Response:You actually submitted the Credit card over email, proving the first statement to be false, she was in contact at all times with Luis, our customer service. She mentioned on Saturday the vehicle needs to be picked up on that day if not she will lose the deal, after several attempts we noticed another company had her posted as of Friday, which of course, causes a bidding war for the driver and it becomes more expensive for the customer. As a reply to the thiefs and scammers, not once was her card charged during our process, we do not charge any card until the driver is allocated. [ view ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:11/2/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipped from TX to WA
    Review:Everything went very smoothly and all of the concerns (after reading some negative reviews about the vehicle shipping) did not happened. The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on the date promised. The price is reasonable. Besides the lots o... [ More ]
    Poster:R. GU
    Date:10/30/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Constant run around
    Review:i contracted with this company to transport my car from Georgia to Oregon. After over three weeks they couldn't get the job done. During that time they had two drivers that were dispatched then backed out. For the second driver they told me he would ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Reuker I apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred. Of course, Mr. Reuker was given updates day to day about the status of his order, even after letting him know that no drivers were in his area, *He lives in a remote area in Oregan, which is why we recommended him to offer more money to the driver. Our company policy, as it's been for every single customer we have has always paid the deposit once the driver is dispatched, he was FULLY refunded. We do apologize we were never able to help you on your move. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:10/17/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:Very prompt, courteous and professional! Steve Parker called as soon as I asked for a quote. He have a quote and the final payment did not vary from the quote. He was willing to work around my busy schedule when I had questions he was quick to respo... [ More ]
    Poster:GT
    Date:10/7/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Would never recommend this company
    Review:I contacted numerous transport company to ship my car to Hawaii and thought I picked a reliable company. All seemed to be going well until the local transport company did not call me to arrange a pickup time. I called them and spoke with someone that... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:10/3/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse
    Review:Very helpful and understanding of my needs and worries. This was the first time that I have had a car shipped across the country. Daniel Rua was very kind and patient when I would contact him with my nervousness. Everything went well, just like Dan... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Kurinsky
    Date:10/2/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Transporter
    Review:Thanks! Vehicle arrived in one piece and on time. I'll be looking to them again for my future needs. This is an extra line, since the review can't be submitted without extra words. [ View ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:9/30/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:This was my first car transport experience and I received several quotes. I chose United Auto Transport because Mr Daniel Rua was not only very professional but friendly and prompt on his responding back to me as well. He worked diligently on getti... [ More ]
    Poster:D JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Review:United Transport did an awesome job keeping up with letting us know when and where the vehicle was. The carrier was on time and conducted themselves very professionally. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Nathanael
    Date:9/3/2015 3:12:00 AM
    Subject: Professional & Reasonable
    Review:Excellent experience from beginning to end. Very professional, courteous and responsive to questions. They were one time. Paid 100 in advance and remaining balance upon delivery. they were insured and provided policy information. they did 21 point... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia L Varney
    Date:8/23/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy Customer!!!
    Review:My business transaction with Mr. Daniel Rua was exceptional. I was relocating from Houston TX to Gallup NM and was very pleased that all the promises made were kept. My car was pick-up on a Sunday and delivered to me without any damages or items stol... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie N.
    Date:7/18/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel is the Man
    Review:I hardly write any reviews, but in this case i had to, Daniel Rua made this move so easy and stress free for me, i was moving from Chicago to Katy Tx, i had so much going on, but the whole car transport situation was taken care of, i am glad i found ... [ More ]
    Poster:MUHAMMAD WAQAR
    Date:7/15/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!!!
    Review:They did a great job to finde a driver to so the job close to the budget I had. All other companies wanted to charge me a min of $200 more. The driver was amazing and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Aimee
    Date:7/15/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:They were amazing being a first time shipper I was scared but everything was great! Excellent customer service and responses back when call/email. Everyone was very helpful and Sonny the driver was a really nice guy with a great attitude. Steve who w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kellinda
    Date:7/15/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: NA
    Review:Very Good service, On time, and affordable, Sebastian Garcia always was involved in the service, also the driver was involved. [ View ]
    Poster:Robbin FemattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: THEY GOT THE CAR THERE from ny to florida
    Review:Driver and contact people were very good; no complaints; would use again. Would also reccomend PRICE WAS ALSO FAIR COMPARED TO SOME OF THE OTHER COMPANYS [ View ]
    Poster:james oconnell
    Date:6/30/2015 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service. - Well worth cost from NJ to TX
    Review:UAT made my transition and transporation of my SUV easy and comfortable. Mr Daniel Rua is a true professional and if u call UAT ask to speak directly with Mr. Daniel Rua and ask him to set up the driver/transporter to be Lester. I am truly satisfied ... [ More ]
    Poster:Harold Jones
    Date:6/27/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Transport Service Review
    Review:I recommend UNITED AUTO TRANSPORT to everyone who wants to ship their car safe across USA. They are always friendly, On-time and have economical rates as compared to other Transport service in the market. Thanks Sandeep [ View ]
    Poster:Sandeep
    Date:6/19/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicule Shipping
    Review:Thank you MR Daniel for contacting me, and deliver my SUV Thanks guys keep up. I tell my friends about this. [ View ]
    Poster:kiza jeberezaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from AZ to Texas
    Review:Yes, for me it was a good experience and the contact person was Daniel who was very nice and doing the thing promptly without much delay. I have given them the dates for pickup and drop and they have given me exactly without any issues. I defini... [ More ]
    Poster:Imran
    Date:6/3/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:Ana was extremely helpful with all of my requests, she even gave me the name and number of Mark in dispatch because she was getting off of work before I had clearance to move the four vehicles. I was quoted one price in the very beginning and it was ... [ More ]
    Poster:D Mycon
    Date:4/17/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for your service.
    Review:United Auto Transport has AN EXCELLENT COSTUMER SERVICE. They always answer the phone and/or call back soon. Their contract has the drivers telephone number and names. When they called me. I recognized their telephone number. My car is exactly how wa... [ More ]
    Poster:NICOLAS S.
    Date:4/15/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:very professional, on time, clean and very respectful. my car was just like when they took passession of it [ View ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:4/14/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: Donald Phillips
    Review:Ana Selvan was a delight to work with and took my concerns very serious when the carrier picked up my truck. My truck was delivered safe and I had no issues with the pick up. I want to personally thank Ana for her support and call back to make sure I... [ More ]
    Poster:DonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Truck Enclosed Transport
    Review:I purchased a 1951 Chevy 3100 at the end of what I hope to be my last combat tour in the U.S. Army. After countless hours of research and phone calls i was still uneasy about the shipment of my vehicle. United Auto Transport representative made it ea... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Hernandez
    Date:4/9/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fl to NJ Transport
    Review:Extremely easy process from the first request for a quote until delivery. Great communication with dispatch and driver. Very Friendly and reliable. Fair price as well, no haggling needed. Would highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:LT
    Date:3/31/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Review:The woman who took the order explained everything very well. She gave a # so I could contact her directly. The driver called as she said he would, giving his name. He gave us the window, then called a half hour ahead. He was prompt, courteous and e... [ More ]
    Poster:susan kallochThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2015 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: Auto pickup & delivery
    Review:We were very pleased with the whole experience, both at the origin and the destination. Everyone was helpful, courteous and friendly. The car was well taken care of by the carrier. Would recommend this company. They do what they say they will do... [ More ]
    Poster:LOWE
    Date:10/27/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding services
    Review:This note is to thank Alan Bradley and Emilio for the great services provided. ON time at the time of pick up and On time at the time of delivery. Communications with the driver were great. No damages were caused on my vehicle. All I can state is th... [ More ]
    Poster:Nestor Meiggs
    Date:10/15/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: chrysler
    Review:I got scamed by E&W AUTO LOGISTICS Inc. for 2 hundred bucks. I went with UAT got Alex Carr as my rep, good guy knows his job.I have my car, on time at a fair price thx Alex Tom [ View ]
    Poster:thomas caringi
    Date:10/14/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my 40 Ford
    Review:These guys were great from beginning to end. The car had just spent 20 years in a museum. It was perfect and that is just how it arrived at my house! The delivery driver called me 5 times during the trip to tell me where he was and that my baby was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:10/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisifed
    Review:The carrier picked up the car at the residence and shipped it very quickly across country for us. At the destination, we received an advanced notice and the car was delivered to our location. I was very please with the entire process. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks again for choosing UAT , we are happy to offer you 10% OFF YOUR NEXT MOVE . don't hesitate to call us back 1 (800) 735-3401 [ view ]
    Poster:John FrancisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: United Transport, West Palm Beach Review
    Review:Excellent Service. United Transport was able to pick up the Toyota Tacoma truck a day early, using a small trailer so it could be picked up in front of a condo. Truck was picked up in CA on Monday and delivered to Cleveland, Oh area the following ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marsha
    Date:9/25/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:United Beat all competitors and delivered on time Operators were courteous and answered all questions Driver was on time and professional. I was previously trying to transport with another company who used bait and switch and tried to get me to p... [ More ]
    Poster:John DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Review:I found the first time shipping of my vehicle to be excellent with United Auto Transport. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:D E KnickerbockerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Helpfulness
    Review:I was able to telephone Vlad, the driver, several times as he drove across the country. He was always friendly and helpful, The car arrived in perfect condition! [ View ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:9/24/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: 1968 Camaro
    Review:My vehicle move turned into a rush job, though in the beginning, I was not concerned about the timing. Later, it became important to move the car from its holding garage, and UAT was able to accommodate the change in pick up. I had only needed an o... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Haley
    Date:9/23/2014 9:36:00 PM

Next Reviews on United Auto Transport

United Auto Transport Home | 2

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.