View 146,346 Reviews on 3,511 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,347th Review now!
United Auto Transport
2000 Presidential Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone Number:800-735-3401
Secondary Phone Number:561-449-2021
Website:http://www.united-autotransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 10 Month(s). Since 10/24/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

United was created with the need for an auto shipping company that truly catered to the needs of the customer. Our goal is to be recognized as setting a new industry standard of efficient and caring auto shipping services.
Have your own experience with United Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on United Auto Transport
    Subject: United Auto Logistics
    Review:Our car was picked up on time two days after confirmation of pick up. The drivers who picked up the car were polite and informative. The price was hundreds less than my 4 other quotes. Frank told me it would take 5 days with a 99% chance of ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Colleen Jensen
    Date:8/8/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: United Auto Transport - California to Texas
    Review:We will never use, or recommend, this company again! The dispatch person had forgotten about booking our move...seems pretty hard to do as we had two cars going to the same place. Because they had forgotten about us, we had no other option but to g... [ More ]
    Response:Good morning, I'm sorry for the experience that you had but it was not our fault. We never forgot about booking the two cars we were on top of it like for two weeks. We had a lot of drivers available to pick up your car but we wanted to ship both cars at the same time, also we wanted to work with the dates because we knew that they had to be there after the 5th of August. When I received the drivers call he told me that he could move the hummer he guarantee that he could only take big SUV cars he said he was not taking small cars. All we wanted to do was to be able to transport both cars and make everyone happy. [ view ]
    Poster:SSR
    Date:8/8/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I USED THIS COMPANY TO TRANSPORT MY TRUCK, EVERYTHING WENT PERFECT... ALAN WAS AWESOME VERY POLITY AND FRIENDLY. MY CAR WAS PICKED UP ON TIME AND DELIVERED ON TIME I WAS SO HAPPY. JOHANNA THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ALSO DID A GREAT JOB. WISH ALL COMPAN... [ More ]
    Poster:MAGGIE
    Date:7/23/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Awful Communication and Dishonesty
    Review:At the time of pick up, the driver guaranteed a 5-day delivery. Five days came and went and I did not receive a 24-hour notice call like I was told I would get. Instead, I called the company's main line with no luck, and then the driver. After four o... [ More ]
    Response:Good Morning. The reason why you didn't get in touch with us was because our office caught on fire. Now we are in a new office and everything is going great. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you had with the driver. [ view ]
    Poster:SJ
    Date:6/23/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: No Show and Dishonest
    Review:My experience with United Auto Transport was completely unprofessional and dishonest. I contracted with Stacey to use their service. Once I gave the information and credit card number, I was forgotten. So I proceeded to follow up with Stacey after a ... [ More ]
    Response:Good Morning. The reason why you didn't get in touch with us was because our office caught on fire a couple of weeks ago. Now we are in a new office and everything is going great. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you had with our service. We did try to get your car picked up but with the fire everything was total lost. Also there were some delays with the drivers. Sorry again for the inconvenience have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:patrick johnston
    Date:6/9/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Ever
    Review:No one even knows where my car or the driver is for over a day. I was promised and payed for next day delivery and the guy at United has the gaul to tell me the contract states they have 30 days to deliver the car this is a 220 mile transport BT... [ More ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:5/29/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Promised pickup date never happened
    Review:Spoke with Elizabeth on Friday2/21 and was guaranteed no problem for pick up on Monday, 2/24. This after I was put on hold for her "to check". We were all set, she took credit card # for deposit and said someone would call me back shortly. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Arck
    Date:5/29/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Slow and Unresponsive
    Review:Ten days after booking auto transport, I'm still waiting to hear from dispatch. Multiple emails and voice mails are NOT returned. They did call and tell me that, if I paid $1050 (instead of the quoted $800 price) they could get the car shipped. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Webb
    Date:5/29/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: 2002 cavalier
    Review:everything went well Driver was courteous and on time closed truck which was great arrived when quoted no damage what more can I say very satisfied will use again [ View ]
    Response:Thanks again for choosing UAT , we are happy to offer you 10% OFF YOUR NEXT MOVE . don't hesitate to call us back 1 (800) 735-3401 [ view ]
    Poster:Gerard Baldassarre
    Date:5/27/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep wrangler delivery
    Review: Do yourself a BIG favor and find another company to ship your vehicle. This company will tell you whatever they think they have to in order to get Your reservation and then figure they can string you along until they can Get around to picking... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick OBrien
    Date:5/21/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Overall, I was satisfied by the service provided by this company. The customer service provided by Mr. Carr was excellent. Vehicle was picked up on time as scheduled. My only complaint would be that the vehicle was delivered dirty during night hours ... [ More ]
    Response:choosing UAT , we are happy to offer you 10% OFF YOUR NEXT MOVE . don't hesitate to call us back 1 (800) 735-3401 [ view ]
    Poster:Albert
    Date:5/20/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of personal vehicle
    Review:I would recommend them for their excellent service. The company was honest and direct from the beginning. I interviewed 10 companies and found Jeffrey to be the most forthright about the process and pricing. This was my first transport and I have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay Gee
    Date:4/29/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: HONEST & NO WORRIES!!!
    Review:I HAD READ A LOT OF HORROR STORIES ABOUT AUTO TRANSPORTERS. BUT NOT WITH, " UNITED AUTOTRANSPORT " !!! I CONTACTED, RICHARD WRIGHT ABOUT A WEEK & 1/2 B4 I NEEDED MY JEEP SHIPPED TO, WASHINGTON ST. ... [ More ]
    Poster:OFCR. PETERSON
    Date:4/24/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Up Delays
    Review:Scheduling a transport operator to pick up the vehicle resulted in a weeks delay. The first operator missed two scheduled appointments, never returned phone inquiries or tried to contact the vehicle owner. Calls to the transport broker arranging the ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Csady
    Date:4/24/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: WORST COMPANY I EVER DELT WITH
    Review:This company is the worst company I have ever had to deal with in the 25 years of me transporting my car. I booked 2 weeks in advance to have my car picked up from Florida to MA. At the beginning everything went fine I talked to Stacey who made the... [ More ]
    Poster:JIM
    Date:4/9/2014 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:I HAD CALLED SEVERAL COMPANYS AND GOT QUOTES, HAD MOST OF THEM CALL ME BACK OR GOT BACK TO ME VIA E-MAIL. HAD SEVERAL TELL ME THAT THEY HAD TRUCKS IN AREA AND READY TO GO FOR THE PICK UP, AND OTHERS HAD THE PRICE LOW TO GET ME IN, AND SAID 2 TO 3 ... [ More ]
    Poster:R. WoodsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Very helpful ...Will use them Again ..Elisabeth answered all of my questions..they got me a driver on time...pick up went smooth [ View ]
    Poster:Isabella
    Date:3/30/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I WAS EXTREMELY SATISFIED TO USE THIS COMPANY!!! ELIZABETH WAS ABLE TO MAKE THIS WHOLE PROCESS STRESSFREE BY GETTING ME A DRIVER ON TIME..ALONG WITH SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM JENNIFER LARSON .. I RECIEVED A CALL FROM DISPATCHER , MIKE, WHICH WAS ... [ More ]
    Poster:DORIS TABARES
    Date:3/29/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: truck gmc 350
    Review:this company was really on the mark, from pick up to delivery. great people to deal with.they have the best service for the best price. will use again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank again for choosing UAT , we are happy to offer you 10% OFF YOUR NEXT MOVE . don't hesitate to call us back 1 (800) 735-3401 [ view ]
    Poster:dan butler
    Date:3/19/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased with the service
    Review:I dealth with Richard Wright of United Auto Transport. I really liked the fact that he had a shipper identified within one hour of me placing the deposit for the shipping services. And, I got a call from the shipper/trucker that very same day, conf... [ More ]
    Poster:john b
    Date:3/10/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Auto
    Review:Excellent Service!! Honest driver. Great driver! Prompt service! Didn't complain! Recommended to all!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kenneth Roll
    Date:3/8/2014 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great prompt service
    Review:I called on a Friday and wanted a vehicle to be picked up Wednesday morning from the East coast and delivered to me in the Southwest. Although I would have preferred them to contact me more often giving me updates, by Monday evening they had found a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rangachary
    Date:3/7/2014 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I am extremely happy with the service that UAT was able to provide.. I placed my order with Elizabeth Brady after another company failed to pick up my car..she was able to answer all of my questions and get my car picked up on time. I will use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan Maya
    Date:2/27/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Elizabeth Brady was very helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. She was able to coordinate the entire process so that my family and I could catch out flight without any worries in the world. Also spoke with Jennifer Larson who was als... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:2/25/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: overall attentiveness to process
    Review:Stacy as customer service representative was excellent, Yonnie the pick-up person gave a very confident and caring attentiveness and Mike the delivery person finalized the operation effectively. [ View ]
    Poster:Su
    Date:2/25/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle delivery service
    Review:the transporter worked with my schedule for my convenience on vehicle pickup and delivery. they took care of my car and provided prompt professional service. [ View ]
    Poster:J R
    Date:2/21/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Delivery
    Review:Process was very smooth with both pickup and delivery on time with the bike in excellent shape as promised. Very happy with transaction and will use again in future shipments. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Borchardt
    Date:2/17/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport company
    Review:Love this company I keep using them over and over again always pickup the phone when you call. I have used brokers and other transportation company's and so far they are best honest dependable and reliable [ View ]
    Poster:Sophia bennett
    Date:2/17/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the entire move with United Auto Transport. When it comes to picking a company, "who knows what you'll get". It's a gamble as some only leave bad reviews. Maybe the happy ones get their car and run. I have a ... [ More ]
    Poster:BJ Braden
    Date:2/17/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: 2008 Dodge
    Review:I was told it could possibly be till Monday delivery date. It took less than 24 hr. The truck was delivered on time and exactly as promised. We will definetly use this company again and we also already referred them to another dealer. [ View ]
    Response:Thank again for choosing UAT , we are happy to offer you 10% OFF YOUR NEXT MOVE . don't hesitate to call us back 1 (800) 735-03401 [ view ]
    Poster:Joey
    Date:2/12/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding.
    Review:They were very professional and responsible from start to finish.highly recommended from this end and I shall use their service in the future.Stacey Brown was very helpful in the process and she is highly recommended for your everyday 's transportati... [ More ]
    Poster:ZAZAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Would use this company again
    Review:They were prompt in giving me a quote and answered all my questions. I spoke with Sebastian who gave me the times for pick up and delivery, the drivers name ( John), phone number and company name. The driver was late picking up car but there was ice ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:2/5/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Our review of United Auto Transport
    Review:This was our first time to transport a vehicle. The experience from the first call with Elizabeth to the delivery of the vehicle was excellent every step of the way. The follow-up from several people was excellent. We had the names of the drivers an... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:2/5/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Chrysler Crossfire transport
    Review:United Auto Transport used Striker Service, Inc., out of Onsted, MI, and Chris the driver was excellent. He took an interest in the Crossfire and made sure the vehicle was on the top of the truck, because it was a convertible. Chris was very person... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Zdawczyk
    Date:2/4/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Need to keep in touch with them
    Review:I had contracted with another company and they were slow in responding to my request. They were a little lower in cost. United sent me an email and said they had a truck in the area. They were a little more is cost. It took them a little longer t... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:2/3/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: United Auto-transport Review
    Review:I received a email from Jeffrey Miller on Monday, three days after the car was picked up. I called him and the company very many times for 2 days, but they did not answer my calls. So I wrote a email to Jeffrey and to my surprise he answered all my q... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:1/18/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Travelall
    Review:"Flying W" driver Carrie Tate was VERY professional and a very pleasant person to do business with.Also Jeffery Miller (UAT) was awesome. Highly recommend Both! [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:1/9/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonable price
    Review:The only problem I had was the time of pick up was later than originally stated. The reason I was given was heavy traffic in the area and since it was near the DC metro region I can believe it. Otherwise the process was simple and my vehicle ended u... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Peterson
    Date:12/3/2013 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: united auto transport
    Review:Being in the Airline Business and my son in the Military, we chose this company at the last minute and am glad I chose them, the gentleman was nice, courteous , honest, very clean and he told us what to check in the car and went over several things ... [ More ]
    Poster:janice knapp
    Date:11/21/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep from flagstaff to Las vegas
    Review:The Haulers called the day before to confirm time and address. They were prompt and delivered the vehicle on time and in the same condition it was picked up. Jennifer even called after to follow up. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:11/18/2013 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Positive review
    Review:Good service, on time pick up, trucker has good communications, delivered on time, good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred K
    Date:11/14/2013 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:They gave me a fair quote first time. they found a competent carrier and transported my car in reasonable time for the price quoted. No hidden charges. While a dozen others harassed me around the clock promising me the moon and doing nothing, Unit... [ More ]
    Poster:Harold Leonard
    Date:11/14/2013 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: United Auto Transport
    Review:Elizabeth Brady at United Auto Transport was courteous and professional. The car was delivered promptly and in good condition. The driver was a super nice guy. Very pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Allen
    Date:11/14/2013 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Nissan Frontier
    Review: From the first phone call ordering the transportation of the vehicle from Santa Rosa, California to Anchorage, Alaska the entire process was smooth, fast and trouble free. Vehicle arrived in same condition as shipped. Great Job. [ View ]
    Poster:Reno Angiolini
    Date:11/13/2013 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Overall I had a great experience with United Auto Transports. They are reliable and all the information Mr. Carr provided me was accurate including; price quote, pick up time, delivery time and they even follow up with me after my car was delivery. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elsa
    Date:11/9/2013 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:I can easily say this: Shipping a car is very complicated. Jeff helped me the entire time and was always around to answer my call. I shipped a classic Harley but was very fearful of what might happen from NY to CA. Everytime I had a dumb question, Je... [ More ]
    Poster:JR
    Date:11/2/2013 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Plan your work and work your plan
    Review:Jennifer Larson does what she says she is going to do ! I checked with two other companies also as this was a first time ship for me. Got a lot of run-a-round and double talk and NO one could get me a next day pick up at a reasonable price....I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich E.
    Date:11/1/2013 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: caring
    Review:Jeffrey Miller not only arranged for my truck but went out of his way to find me a packing company to help with my difficult circumstances. My dad had passed away and I had a tight schedule to move the cars and contents of his home north and Jeff mad... [ More ]
    Poster:neal
    Date:10/29/2013 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus move from CA to TX
    Review:I got bids from several companies and found a huge range of price desparity. I researched reviews, and companies and chose Jason Morgan with United Auto Transports because his price was reasonable and guaranteed with no hidden costs. He was knowled... [ More ]
    Poster:Dixie Smith
    Date:10/4/2013 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:The staff of the moving company were courteous and honest in their dealings with me. They kept me updated of developments with regard to the pickup of my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Optimist