View 152,795 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,796th Review now!

View Uber Haul Logistics's New Profile

Common CarrierActive
Contract CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Uber Haul Logistics is a family owned business based in Glendale, AZ.We are an established, safe and reliable company, fully licensed by the DOT, bonded and insured with years of experience . We have earned our reputation through hard work, dedication and genuine concern for our clients' satisfaction. We hold 250.000.00 in cargo insurance with NO deductibles to our customers and 1 million in liability. We don’t require a deposit up front and the whole balance is due on delivery. One of our most common routes is CA, AZ to TX, GA, SC, NC and back to AZ and CA. Please call us with any questions. We will take the time to answer all your questions and would be happy to help you with the transport off your vehicle by making it stress free.
Have your own experience with Uber Haul Logistics to share?

• Subject: Nice guy, Professional, Brand new Transporter Rig
    Review:The transporter was extremely professional and showed great concern and care for the car as he unloaded it. He also carefully checked it for damages after delivery with my husband. His transporter is the nicest rig I've ever seen-he's got a lot inves... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzanne Thomas
    Date:1/29/2014 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: Christina
    Review:The best word I could use to describe my experience with Uber Haul Logistics is PROFESSIONAL. I have transported my childrens cars to and from college around the entire United States and the service I received from Christina was amazing. Communicatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Malkiewicz
    Date:11/18/2013 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:I highly recommend Uber Haul Logistics, Cristina is the most helpful , communicative and responsible qualified broker that I have ever worked with, and I've worked with a lot of brokers before. The reason I'm using Uber Haul Logistics from now on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert L. Binder
    Date:10/15/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Review:Christina at Uber Haul Logistics came through with everything as promised. Communication was outstanding. I was given notice within a day that she had a driver. I was given a days notice when the car was being picked up. I was given 24 hours notice w... [ More ]
    Poster:Gayle Williams
    Date:10/11/2013 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Christina is one of those rare people that do what they say they are going to do and more. She is great to deal with and helped ease my fears shipping my 2 cars cross country @ $1100.00 each. I would definitely use Uber Haul Logistics again [ View ]
    Poster:Howard