View 179,380 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,381th Review now!

View Truck It Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:24/7 EMAIL &- INSTANT QUOTE ON OUR WEBSITE
Website:http://www.truckittransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 6 Months. Since 8/29/2009
Common CarrierInactive

Small nationwide shipping company. Instant calculator and usually 24/7 email 24/7 dispatch. 100% CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION......... You can get instant quotes and place orders online 24/7 at www.TruckItTransport.com with $25 discount. Please feel free to email us after hours with any questions by replying to your instant auto quote email. Please feel free to review our positive feedback on uShip as we don't compensate for positive reviews as why we don't get much on Transport Reviews. WE ALSO SHIP HEAVY EQUIPMENT, FREIGHT, AND BOATS. $25 DISCOUNT thru instant quoter 24/7 www.truckittransport.com or call us during business hours M-F 10am - 5pm EST.
Have your own experience with Truck It Transport Inc. to share?

Truck It Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 42 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.84% of Truck It Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.16% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Truck It Transport Inc.
    Subject: Mercedes S320
    Review:all excellent- driver Ray from TransWerks was very pleasant and kept in touch with me, and was punctual. I sought a quote via uShip on eBay and noticed Truck It Transport. Then I thought I should contact Truck It Transport directly and that saved ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Baril
    Date:1/26/2016 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: Glad I chose TruckIt. Would recommend for friends
    Review:Assignment was within the 7 day window and pickup was on time. Delivery was a day late and that was because the truck had issues, but the person receiving the shipment was informed and given a new delivery date. It was delivered earlier than mentione... [ More ]
    Poster:Srinath R
    Date:1/19/2016 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Truck It Transport - Recommended
    Review:Uship worked well. Quote accurate. Truck It Transport interaction and actual transport very smooth, no problem. [ View ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:1/18/2016 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Town Car Executive L
    Review:Best handled transaction I have ever dealt with. My car was transported from Ozark, Mo to Corinth, MS within two days of me setting it up to be picked up and shipped to Corinth, MS. The husband and wife team that delivered the car were very knowable ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Richard Dobbins
    Date:12/8/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Communication and Knowledge
    Review:Excellent communication from Ke'teva Hobbs, great service, she was very polite and knowledgeable my 1964 Chrysler Imperial's push button transmission, my 65 arrived in perfect shape!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Fraga
    Date:11/9/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Review of delivery process.
    Review:Entire process was easy and accommodating. Communication good, and delivery time excellent. Price quoted was reasonable, and delivery estimate time was meet. [ View ]
    Poster:RFHanna
    Date:11/4/2015 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Transportation
    Review:I Was searching for Transportation company to ship my car to Texas as i got job there and moving there Permanent and i end up with Truck it Transport.First they Assign me one Carrier for Pick up but after few hours they cancelled them and assigned me... [ More ]
    Poster:VJ
    Date:11/1/2015 2:48:00 AM
    Subject: Good Job Folks!
    Review:Awesome find for a transport company. Fast, courteous and inexpensive while not compromising the product being delivered, what more could you ask for? Will use again if need arises for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/27/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: A great choice
    Review:The entire experience went smoothly, with smooth and reliable communication by email with Truck It Transport. From start to finish, everything was clear, and the Truck It staff were responsive and flexible with the scheduling. Car arrived in perfect ... [ More ]
    Poster:CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2015 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping satisfaction
    Review:Chris Cooper is a gem of an employee, keep me inform of all fazes of the progress of the shipment of my 1951 Studebaker. It even arrived earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Dale Smirz
    Date:10/18/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Service was Good
    Review:Candice Service was Great, She responded in a timely fashion always when the shipment pick up date has been Delayed. Appreciate her effort and help. The Price of the transport is 467$. [ View ]
    Poster:Prathima
    Date:10/10/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Review:Placed the order with Candice.She nice,courteous,professional and very helpful with my questions for me being a first time user. Price was real reasonable .Car was picked up within three hours after order placed and delivered the next day. [ View ]
    Poster:Johnny Elkins
    Date:10/9/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:this was by far the best transaction with a shipper I've ever had. prompt very professional move. I would highly recommend this shipper. southern bred transport was my trucker and I can't say enough about how great he was. takes real pride in his ... [ More ]
    Poster:terry ligori
    Date:9/30/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: No communication, balmes other party - NEVER again
    Review:The communication between companies was horrible, at best. The communication between myself and companies - horrible. This was the transport of a Mustang car from FLA. to TN. During the mess, Truck It Transport blamed Fast Lane Truck, who blam... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry the truck broke down on a Sunday, in which we were closed... Once opened on Monday we received notification the truck broke down so we rescheduled. The next scheduled pickup the seller wasn't available at the time the driver was getting there, hence the driver forgot to call ahead of time. Then another reschedule in which everything went perfect. This all happened within a 3 day period. Also note we only try to hire the best carriers available as per our 5 star feedback we receive everyday, unfortunately we do come across a bad apple here and there as any 3rd party company would. And besides 3 reschedules, this was still delivered within 7 business days from booking! Thank you for understanding! [ view ]
    Poster:Recd MustangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2015 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Return Customer
    Review:I have had two vehicles shipped by Truck It Transport and both went very smoothly. Both carriers were exceptionally nice and personable. I will use this company for any shipping needs in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley Taylor
    Date:8/11/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable pickup and delivery process
    Review:The service was provided by MJR Trucking through TruckIt Transport assignment process. Mike is an excellent professional. He was flexible and easy to work with - from pickup to delivery. It was very helpful to receive his prompt follow up and upd... [ More ]
    Poster:Sundar K
    Date:8/9/2015 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable pickup and delivery process
    Poster:Sundar K
    Date:8/9/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Delivery
    Review:truck was picked up on Wednesday and delivered on Thursday, on time, excellent condition, and driver was very helpful. Excellent communications with driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Carol Young
    Date:8/6/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job.
    Review:I was very happy with the whole transaction from bigining to end. very cordial driver. well train. will defenedly recoment TRUCK IT TRANSPORT INC.. and mostlikely will use their service again. great job keep it up. [ View ]
    Poster:Enrique
    Date:7/27/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication
    Review:Communication during the entire process was excellent. The motorcycle arrived ahead of schedule. The bike had no damage which was a worry about having it shipped. The driver had an excellent personality and was very friendly [ View ]
    Poster:Jo White
    Date:7/26/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communication
    Poster:Jo White
    Date:7/26/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Accept bid and could not deliver
    Review:I used Uship website and accepted TruckIt's bid for the shipping of my 2014 BMW 640xi. I explained to Truckit the timing I would be leaving Minnesota and when I would arrive in California to receive my vehicle. I had been in communication with Truc... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry we could not assist, as explained all times are estimated as some routes dont move as fast as others and rates do change due to market demand. We do have options for customers when this does happen if the customer chooses to. This would happen to any broker. Some brokers go ahead and just upsell the customer, we actually give the customer the option. Its unfortunate when these times happen, but its just the business we are in and the customers will never understand this. When the estimated time frame runs out, as a broker we work for free putting in our fee to carrier rate, so please do not think we just bid low to upsell as we do not work this way. Thank you again for understanding [ view ]
    Poster:J Harvey
    Date:7/21/2015 4:33:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:We had no issues, great customer service with prompt responses to our emails. The car was delivered on time and no damage. Our only issue was with the lack of information on delivery date and how to pay. But this issue was with the carrier, so it was... [ More ]
    Poster:LWM
    Date:7/20/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: BROKER IS SO BAD
    Review:my reservation was cancellaed without any notice. I booked in early of April for the 20th of May to pick up my car. However, the car was end up to pick with extra $250 in order to ship in 2 days. That was 11 business days. on the website, it was... [ More ]
    Response:I dont understand but it seems its always the customers with names like Tzuhua Sunny Wen who just dont understand english too well and blames the broker for there own mistakes. Vehicle was was placed back in april with pickup of May, but customer did not want to pay for expedite for short time frame pick up, which was an option on the quote email, not hidden costs and is an option for customer to choose. Customer must state to broker if they have any extras in trunk as explained in greetings email, not hidden so this can be put on dispatch sheet, not a surprise like customer did. This gets even better as customer couldnt even have vehicle delivered until a certain date which was past the avg drive time for delivery, but carrier had to cancel because driver couldnt sit around for days for customer to receive vehicle, again customer never even told us this which this could of been avoided all together . All this could of been avoided if customer could understand proper english communications. All this info is on the quote and greetings email. Its all there, not hidden!!! And the best part is we do not compensate for reviews, but of course the customer marked the compensate option . But we the Broker is so bad??? [ view ]
    Poster:SWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely use their service again. The gentleman who transported my SUV was very professional, for he called me when he was 2 hours away then 15 minutes. I must admit I was skeptical and very nervous about shipping my vehicle but it was rece... [ More ]
    Poster:Okoye '
    Date:6/15/2015 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Ca to Ma
    Review:Great service! Could not be happier. Picked up an delivered in a agreed time frame. Received details about pickup and delivery in advance. Will definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:6/14/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport!
    Review:Truck it transport was a great company to deal with prompt customer service over e-mail. I would use them again in a heart beat. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:6/11/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Uship/Truck it Transport
    Review:Smooth transition! Truck it Transport was easy to work with! The truck was picked up as promised and delivered on time, even with our slight address change for the delivery location. [ View ]
    Poster:Dawn
    Date:6/2/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Review:The service was excellent. The driver was punctual and courteous. I will definitely use again. I was very impressed with the level of customer service and the ease of use. [ View ]
    Poster:Svend Wilbekin
    Date:5/31/2015 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good Deal and Car Arrived as Promised
    Review:Individuals shipping cars across the country is a tricky business. So there is a lot that has to go into the equation. Pick up location, car safety delivery location is all up for grabs when doing this. Lots of anxiety surrounded this transaction ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:5/30/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication which I really liked, car was picked up and dropped off with ease and no incidents happened. I would definitely use again [ View ]
    Poster:N Mitchell
    Date:5/29/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Complete Crooks
    Review:DO NOT USE TRUCK IT TRANSPORTATION. THEY ARE CROOKS. I paid $1,500 to have my car delivered in 5 days. It took 15 days to be delivered. This ruined my family's move to a new city and my wife's new job. After over a week of lying to me about the arriv... [ More ]
    Response:We have been in constant communication with the customer regarding the carriers breakdown. Please feel free to review the actual carrier regarding any ETA's and yelling. As a broker we did offer a discount of what we made but customer denied. Please keep in mind trucks do breakdown and sometimes mechanics have to play troubleshooting and maybe the issue they thought was not it. This does happen, and again we are sorry this happened to you. Trucks can be complicated when driven 100,000+ miles each year. Also note customer chose standard shipping not expedited, cross country runs are typically 7-10 days. With the breakdown it did add a few days. Thank you for understanding! [ view ]
    Poster:Dustin
    Date:5/26/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Awful service, avoid TruckItYransport.com
    Review:They have accepted my order 5/14/2015 and promised to deliver a car by 5/29/2015 (~1000 miles). Since then ( 5/14/2015) I never heard from them, so after 12 days of waiting 5/26/2015 I've cancelled the order because they didn't follow their obligat... [ More ]
    Response:We ask all customers to read there greetings email/invoice email to ensure a smooth shipping process, this customer did cancel near the end of our estimated timeframe. If customers do not want to gamble with logistics, we offer expedited services to ensure a smaller pick up window. We have multiple email address's but use the Hotmail as our main email. Does it matter who the email service provider is when they are all free anyways, including corporate emails? Again, we ask all customers to read there greetings email to ensure a smooth process and to understand how the process works. Its all an automated process that the customer has control of. Thank you for understanding. While we usually only get reviews like this on Transport Reviews, please view our thousands of Positive Feedback each day we receive on other review sites as uShip, etc. Every broker will have some cancellations as that is how this business works, we just don't compensate for positive reviews as why other companys you see the negatives will get flooded out by positives. Its the honesty and service each customer gets that is far above the competition. Again, please review your greetings email which explains the process to avoid situations as these. Thank you for understanding! [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:5/26/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Oldsmobile
    Review:Delivery was quicker than promised. Steve was courteous and professional and stayed in contact during shipping. The car arrived with no issues. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron B
    Date:5/25/2015 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: worst customer service experience
    Review:My wife and I chose TruckIt Transport based solely on cost as they were about $50 less than the next lowest quote we received. What ensued was the absolute worst customer experience we have ever had for any transaction big or small. I called the ... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry your experience was not good with us. We do run into folks who think they own this world and we simply do not want customers like this. We gave this customer multiple chances to shape up his act but in the end it was easier to cancel. Its a shame because the vehicle was not even ready yet to be moved and customer wanted to know when it was getting picked up which was all explained in the greetings email. We hope in the future that you will have a pleasant experience with any companys you hire. Bossing people around, blowing up phones, among the other insults that you were doing is not how you treat anybody or any company, and we advise to actually read your emails as this was explained when booked and over the phone but customer simply did not want to listen/read to ensure a smooth shipping process. Good luck to you sir and god bless!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:5/20/2015 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Very satisfied, answered all my questions very helpful, this was the first time I have ever had a car shipped, definitely will use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:I have used several shipping companies when I have purchased a car through ebay. Most gave adequate or minimal service. Truck It Transport was the fastest service I have ever seen..... I placed the order on Thursday and got a confirmation and pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeb Stuart
    Date:5/7/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service from Truck It Transport
    Review:From strat to finish Truck It Transport exceed my expectations! Communicating with them was easy and pleasant, pricing was more than fair and the service was excellent. Thanks for a great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay P
    Date:5/4/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Ontime and good communication
    Review:Electronic notification, great communication. Was very pleased with transit and care of delivery. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Shaw
    Date:4/28/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Great price great customer service and very responsive i had a last minute change of address they still managed it just over phone [ View ]
    Poster:Karthik
    Date:4/10/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous and Professional
    Review:Moving back from FL to NJ turned out to be a much smoother process than shipping my car from NJ to FL. The company I used for that move was not very transparent and I had to wait until 5 days before the date my car was supposed to get there to finall... [ More ]
    Poster:Uri
    Date:3/5/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful
    Review:Truck it transport staff was helpful. Just make sure you email them. Candice replies very quickly. The phone is never answered so don't waste your time. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! Our phones are very busy during peak business hours, our normal return call is usually 5-25 minutes. Please leave a voicemail if you cannot reach us by phone. Our email replies are very quick, even after hours. [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:2/16/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord
    Review:From the time i booked to the time the car was picked up, it was 2 weeks but that was due to snow and ice. I understand that it is difficult to get drivers to drive through those conditions. I was extremely happy with Rick Jackson who picked up the c... [ More ]
    Poster:latha
    Date:2/6/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:The trucking company found an excellent driver to deliver our proud procession. The car arrived in great condition. The two young drivers were very courteous and took pride in every vehicle they picked up and delivered. We would use the company again... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:George BowenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Quality of service
    Review:Words cannot express the amazing response, honesty, availability, professionalism that Truck It Transport provided us. Just amazing people, always did what they said they would do. Our car arrived safely and in excellent condition. The only thing I f... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:1/25/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper
    Review:TruckItTransport found me a great carrier for a decent price. I had some issues trying to call TruckItTransport for questions, but I was able to email them and received an immediate response. The Carrier was professional and very quick at loading. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Gray
    Date:1/23/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Truck It Transport company as well as the driver was very friendly and answered all of our questions. The cost of the transportation was very reasonable. They picked the vehicle up in 6 days from the date of available pick up and delivered it the nex... [ More ]
    Poster:sttislandgirl
    Date:11/27/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication the whole way, would use again without a doubt
    Review:Besides having the best price for my transport, I was communicated with very clearly through the whole process. I have used a few other companies before, and while they were not bad, I found this experience to be the easiest, even given the challenge... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:11/4/2014 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: HOW DO THEY DO IT
    Review:I am very pleased with the transport Company that made the delivery. Timely and was very cooperative . [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold
    Date:10/10/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: False Claims of Insurance and Zero Culpability
    Review:Truck It Transport makes a promise on their website that your vehicle will be insured. In my experience that was a flat out lie. Not only was my vehicle, which was damaged by their dodgy drivers, not insured but no one at Truck It will take responsi... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry this customer had a bad experience, seems even after 6 months after transport and multiple previous bad reviews, his threats he told us are true of slandering us all over the internet till death do us part. We spoke with the carrier when this happened in great detail, and have a completely different side of the story in which the carrier basically called this customer crazy. There is not enough detail to go into this, and I would rather not. But what I will say that the bat, was not a bat, but a tire checker. The grown up kid, was doing an inspection on the truck/trailer as the other adult was delivering your vehicle to you. For when deliveries are made at night, I advise using a tool, called a flashlight. This way you can mark damage on the inspection report before signing, so that the insurance company can actually file a claim. THE FIRST THING A INSURANCE COMPANY WILL DO IS ASK FOR YOUR BILL OF LADING FOR PROOF THAT THERE WAS DAMAGE, THEN THEY WILL MATCH IT UP WITH THE CARRIERS AND START THE CLAIM FROM THERE. WHEN YOU MARK NO DAMAGE, SIMPLY PUT, THERE IS NO CLAIM. This allows the insurance company not get scammed by the thousands of scam artists out there. Unfortunately, there will be customers who sign no damage, and there actually might of been the next day, but that would be the fault of the customer for signing off no damage Hopefully you understand!! I appreciate your feedback, again! WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS....... PLEASE DO PROPER INSPECTION REPORTS AT DELIVERY. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR BROKER IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES. WHEN WE HAVE NO COMMUNICATION, WE ASSUME ALL IS GOOD! THANK YOU [ view ]
    Poster:Brian P
    Date:9/30/2014 7:43:00 PM

Next Reviews on Truck It Transport Inc.

Truck It Transport Inc. Home | 2

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.