View 152,550 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,551th Review now!

View Truck It Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:24/7 EMAIL & INSTANT QUOTE ON OUR WEBSITE
Website:http://www.truckittransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 3 Months. Since 8/29/2009
Common CarrierInactive

Small nationwide shipping company. Instant calculator and 24/7 email 24/7 dispatch. 100% CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION......... You can get instant quote and place order online 24/7 at www.TruckItTransport.com. Please feel free to email us after hours with any questions by replying to your instant auto quote email. WE ALSO SHIP HEAVY EQUIPMENT, FREIGHT, AND BOATS. $10 DISCOUNT SAY YOU SAW US ON TRANSPORT REVIEWS. M-F 10am - 5pm EST. 24/7 EMAIL
Have your own experience with Truck It Transport Inc. to share?

Truck It Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 23 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.46% of Truck It Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.54% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Truck It Transport Inc.
    Subject: Great communication the whole way, would use again without a doubt
    Review:Besides having the best price for my transport, I was communicated with very clearly through the whole process. I have used a few other companies before, and while they were not bad, I found this experience to be the easiest, even given the challenge... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:11/4/2014 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: HOW DO THEY DO IT
    Review:I am very pleased with the transport Company that made the delivery. Timely and was very cooperative . [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold
    Date:10/10/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: False Claims of Insurance and Zero Culpability
    Review:Truck It Transport makes a promise on their website that your vehicle will be insured. In my experience that was a flat out lie. Not only was my vehicle, which was damaged by their dodgy drivers, not insured but no one at Truck It will take responsi... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry this customer had a bad experience, seems even after 6 months after transport and multiple previous bad reviews, his threats he told us are true of slandering us all over the internet till death do us part. We spoke with the carrier when this happened in great detail, and have a completely different side of the story in which the carrier basically called this customer crazy. There is not enough detail to go into this, and I would rather not. But what I will say that the bat, was not a bat, but a tire checker. The grown up kid, was doing an inspection on the truck/trailer as the other adult was delivering your vehicle to you. For when deliveries are made at night, I advise using a tool, called a flashlight. This way you can mark damage on the inspection report before signing, so that the insurance company can actually file a claim. THE FIRST THING A INSURANCE COMPANY WILL DO IS ASK FOR YOUR BILL OF LADING FOR PROOF THAT THERE WAS DAMAGE, THEN THEY WILL MATCH IT UP WITH THE CARRIERS AND START THE CLAIM FROM THERE. WHEN YOU MARK NO DAMAGE, SIMPLY PUT, THERE IS NO CLAIM. This allows the insurance company not get scammed by the thousands of scam artists out there. Unfortunately, there will be customers who sign no damage, and there actually might of been the next day, but that would be the fault of the customer for signing off no damage Hopefully you understand!! I appreciate your feedback, again! WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS....... PLEASE DO PROPER INSPECTION REPORTS AT DELIVERY. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR BROKER IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES. WHEN WE HAVE NO COMMUNICATION, WE ASSUME ALL IS GOOD! THANK YOU [ view ]
    Poster:Brian P
    Date:9/30/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Best price around and quick shipping!
    Review:I'm very pleased with these brokers. I purchased a truck 370 miles away and first looked at uship to have ppl bid to have it transported down to me. Prices were very high so I decided to go the broker route knowing that I would probably have to wait ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel
    Date:9/30/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle transport
    Review:I bought my husband a Ducati 1098 from someone in WI. They were able to transport the bike for less than it would have cost me to drive up and get. My calls were answered immediately and continued communication through the duration of the transport. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea Boyes
    Date:9/20/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Out-Freaking-Standing!
    Review:From the first time I spoke to this company, it was nothing but pleasurable. I can't remember the name of the lady I spoke with, but she was very nice and upfront about everything. The actual company that ended up delivering my car was also amazing... [ More ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:7/26/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:This company was very reliable and even overly helpful to me. I had been told of a pick up date, and the original pick up date they did not end up being able to make as they hit a snag on someone else's order before mine. So I called the company aski... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynette Rose
    Date:6/23/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:This was my first shipment and they were very helpful and patient with me. They answered every question I had in a timely manner and were very knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/11/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Service from truckittransport
    Review:Great service from truckittransport. On time pickup and delivery. Candice was great in her service to me. I definitely would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Bante
    Date:5/27/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: nothing but a headache
    Review:Booked shipment took approx 3 weeks to get a carrier assigned. I had to call/email for updates. When arrived tires where flat due to driver deflating for transport. I can understand but would think have a hose long enough to fill tires. Had one tir... [ More ]
    Response:Some routes are tricky, and we are truly sorry that some shipments do not get picked up within the estimated time frame. This truck was 55 years old, had dry rotted tires, and when chained/strapped down, alot of times tires will become flat over a 3000 mile trip. Its common with old vehicles and dry rotted tires. We are sorry the carrier had communication issues, we wish all the carriers out there had a professional customer service dept, but that is not the case as most drivers are o/o's. Thank you for understanding as you were always happy and professional on the phone with us and we were grateful for that. [ view ]
    Poster:brian
    Date:5/27/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: What a hassle
    Review:I placed an order on April 24th and didnt get a carrier assigned until May 12th and im sure it would have been even longer if I had not been persistent with continuous followups, not to mention raising my bid another $250 dollars, so I could get my c... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately, there is some shipments that do not go as smooth. As a broker, we can only assist and advise on what to do when shipments don't go as planned. Market changes happen quite often and logistics is all an estimation when dealing with brokers. Customer chipped in $250 to expedite it and it got assigned immediately. We're always here with great communication when customer followed up, sometimes it takes 10 days to realize there is a issue if the shipment doesn't move on budget quotes. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:5/21/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible Customer Service, Delayed Delivery, Damage to Vehicle
    Review:I would never recommend anyone use this service. This was the third time I was shipping a car across the country and my first time using Truck It. I understand the process takes time and delivery times can fluctuate but this was by far the worst ex... [ More ]
    Response:I am sorry you had issues with this driver. We wish all carriers we assign have excellent communication as us. 90% of carriers today are owner operators, which means they dont have a customer service dept. We wish all drivers could do be more professional but sometimes that is not the case. [ view ]
    Poster:Bridget M.
    Date:5/6/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service !!!
    Review:I was so happy with this company and the Carrier they gave it to. Candice in the office was A + A+A+A+ A+ and the Driver was a Gentleman , Answered my questions, Took his time to show me how he loaded it and explained his trailer to me and How it... [ More ]
    Poster:John Coleman
    Date:5/5/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: FAST 3.5 days from FL to CA but delayed pick-up
    Review:Truck it tranport is AWESOME! My Volvo XC60 arrived early as took only 3.5 days from Tampa FL to SF CA due to Elite Trucking's tandem drivers. It took a while for get the car to get picked up but car arrived without a scratch! Elte's drivers wer... [ More ]
    Poster:YC
    Date:5/4/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Truck it Transpost Review
    Review:Truck it Transport was the broker of my vehicle pickup and delivery They charged a $175.00 booking fee - the actual shipper American Logistics and Transportation Corp Carrier 1217 S Forums Ct #2B Wheeling, IL 60090 Charged $605.00 and was late a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Kindle
    Date:4/14/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Unethical practices
    Review:I had contracted with them to deliver a truck, I had no response back from them after I had filled out the info and faxed it to them, I called and the lady said that she would have someone call me. By the end of Tuesday with no response I found a... [ More ]
    Response:John placed an order with us on 3/20/14. The quote was for a pick up time frame of 1-9 business days. On 3/26/14 we received an email from Jon stating that he needed to cancel his order with us. As per our contract if a shipment is cancelled within the time frame we provided a $75.00 Cancellation/Administration fees applies.When accepting our offer you have agreed to our terms and conditions. We were only 4 business days into our time frame. We have also offered to put the $75 Cancellation fee toward his next shipment as well. I also believe that the poor performance of the 1st broker he worked with left a bad taste in his mouth that we are now having it taken out on us.I am uncertain as to what Jon is referring to with the numerous phone calls he received as we do not share any of our customers information. [ view ]
    Poster:JON
    Date:3/26/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent shipment
    Review:Quick quote, and shipment booked within days. Constant communication via phone and email every step of the process. I was told the driver would pick up the vehicle at 4 pm, and they were right on time. Truck showed up a day early for deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:2/27/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Truckittransport
    Review:What made it possible to transport our truck was Candance's explanation on how the entire process worked. Once I understood that I was asking my truck to be transported on an unpopular route I made adjustments. She also explained that if I appropri... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia Brown
    Date:2/27/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Driver called and told me he had picked up item and approximate time he would arrive next day. The next day he called to let me know he was on schedule. Great communication. [ View ]
    Poster:R.B.
    Date:1/20/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty Good
    Review:They were not bad. I am military and had orders to move from GA to TX. I made the appointment for the pickup day to be Jan 1 about a month in advance. Truck It Transport said that it was too far advanced to start to schedule and that they would cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:1/10/2014 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Incompetence and deceit - do not use this company
    Review:I paid for this service up front with a credit card. Car was scheduled to be picked up on 11/29/13. I Received an email from the company confirming delivery of the car on 12/5/13. I received a phone call from the intended recipient on 12/9/13 aski... [ More ]
    Response:What is amazing is a carrier has a minor error, and a customer will explode with negatives for usthe actual broker, not the carrier who made the mistake, all over the internet, file with the BBB, threaten to sue, spam our emails. It just doesnt end from this guy. This guy has been fully refunded from the beginning. Even though there was a mistake, we corrected it, and still get negatives all over the internet from this guy. This is why we cancelled. God bless this guy [ view ]
    Poster:Mason Third
    Date:12/13/2013 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Trucker vs Dispatcher
    Review:The trucker did an excellent job and I would use them again for sure. I think some of the delay issues were because this is the first time I have used this system. [ View ]
    Poster:Butch King
    Date:12/11/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Excellent job, smooth easy transaction with great communication. Could not have asked for anything better! Thank you mg [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/4/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Ram Charger
    Review:Absolutely professional, prompt, great communication and excellent service! Easy to work with and were very clear about the rules and regulations involving shipping an oversized vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review: The pricing was very reasonable and my car arrived earlier than estimated. The driver was detailed oriented (examined the car thoroughly at pick up), polite, and flexible (re: exact pick up location). I will definitely use this service again and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:TRNThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: WA to PA
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car across the country so I was a bit nervous - I got a quote very quickly and once I decided to proceed my carrier was assigned the day I decided to move ahead - the car was picked up within 2 days of my initial cal... [ More ]
    Poster:A. G.
    Date:9/17/2013 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:They pick up my truck on the day I want. So fast Excellent service. Definitely I will use this company Again thanks [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:Hong sunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Care of Vehicle
    Review:The transporter put a massive dent on my hood and left dents on my rear bumper. I made the mistake of not checking the car, as I was distracted by the driver counting $850 cash in the middle of the street and his shifty behavior. Since the delivery n... [ More ]
    Response:WE ADVISE ALL CUSTOMERS TO TAKE NOTE ON THIS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! PLEASE MARK DOWN ON THE BOL/INSPECTION SHEET ANY DAMAGE AT DELIVERY BEFORE SIGNING. INSURANCE COMPANIES DEAL WITH SCAMS EVERYDAY AND WITH NO PROOF, THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL DENY YOUR CLAIM. Please note also we are a brokerage company, not the actual transport company. If you want to leave feedback for the transport company, please use transportreviews website and leave feedback for the transport company who delivered the vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:RB
    Date:9/1/2013 12:36:00 PM
    Review:Great over all NO complaints. Got my JD-1026R here in great time and in perfect shape. Will used again and tell any one that needs to ship a tractor, car, etc to just call them first instead of using U-ship (Not a complaint about U-ship, good servi... [ More ]
    Poster:tony l
    Date:8/24/2013 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Brokers please QA service providers!!
    Review:DO NOT USE PEKER TRUCKING! TruckIt was great during the move process - usually reachable on the phone and handled issues during the first call. The problem was with the provider they booked for the shipment. Does NO ONE vet these providers even a lit... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry this incident happened. Peker Transportation has 100% rating on a major review site we use. While some drivers/companies do make mistakes, we do our best to provide the best companies to our customers. Unfortunate mishaps do happen at rare times, and we are always here to assist in anyway possible. Customers always has the rights to reject the carrier when time of dispatch. We are glad the carrier Peker Transportation gave you a check to pay for damage, and customers please remember, when bad situations arise, which does happen in this business, please contact the broker for any help/advisement. As you can see in our feedback, even once we get the carrier assigned, we always follow thru to the end. Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott O.
    Date:8/18/2013 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Lincoln Aviator
    Review:Even though the vehicle took a long time to get shipped, the company was very helpful and cooperative. They stayed in communication with either email, or text. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:Denise CarpenterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2013 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:they were on time and keep me informed were my truck was while being transported the price was right my truck did not run and had no breaks but they still picked it up and deliverd it in good shape i would recmind them to my frinds [ View ]
    Poster:rusty
    Date:8/16/2013 11:24:00 AM
    Review:Pickup and delivery were great and on time. I highly recommend this company. A previous company was going to do the pickup but couldn't find a carrier so I was beginning to get storage fees. As soon as I called Truck-It transport they were out there ... [ More ]
    Poster:Zack Corbett
    Date:8/14/2013 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Overall, the shipping service was on time and good. When they delivered the car back to me, there was some bird poop on car, but I didn't mind that much, because they kept my car in storage for 5 days without any cost. The driver was friendly... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:TungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:The broker maintained good communication throughout the process. Picked up car and delivered as promised. Would use again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:TonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:Outstanding communication along the way. I was also impressed with promptness of pickup and delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:RebeccaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:From pick up to delivery, coast-to-coast, everything went smoothly. Car made it across the country in perfect shape, and in good time. Price was reasonable. Couldn't ask for more. [ View ]
    Poster:Russ Kelly
    Date:7/25/2013 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: Very accommodating and on time
    Review:When I originally registered I made an error in my pickup dates and Truck It Transport made sure to verify my dates and changed the pickup date in accordance with my schedule even though the original error was my own oversight! Not to mention how un... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Ram truck from NC to ND
    Review:Truck it Transport was great to work with throughout the whole process. They identified a driver within 24 hours of accepting load. Lori, the driver, was very pleasant and professional. She kept me up to date from pick up to delivery. They provid... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:DarrellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Great auto shipping experience. From start to finish, quote to delivery everything was quick, efficient and easy. I would definitely use Truck it Transport again. The driver was vrey easy to work with and had great communicatin throughout the deli... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:GlenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great at what they do.....
    Review:Used Truck Transport to ship three cars from NJ to TN. Value of the vehicles was $150k. There was a paperwork glitch with the actual carrier and Truck Transport literally sprang into action. They had a car carrier at our home within 2 hours and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael M
    Date:7/15/2013 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Stress-free car transport across country
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered a few days late, but given the long distance and the fact that transport surrounded a national holiday it was perfectly understandable. The car was also picked up and delivered far earlier than expected given that I... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:LaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: TruckitTransport offers great service and good prices.
    Review:Great communication throughout the entire process; this is the 2nd time I've used them and I'm sure it won't be the last- very dependable and easy to deal with! The carriers I've dealt with have always been very knowledgeable, safe and on time if no... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:Dart Container CorpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Originally we wanted our car to be picked up and shipped from NC but when they weren't able to complete the pick up in time TruckitTransport worked very quickly to ensure a prompt pick up of our car in our second choice city. The car arrived to our d... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Beach CarlstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Silage Baler
    Review:We greatly appreciate the care and concern that wnet into transporting our Silage Baler from Kentucky. It was a family effort and everything went like clockwork. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:C WrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Truck it Transport
    Review:Driver was very courteous and worked with me on pick-up and drop off times, he also contacted the correct person for pick-up and drop off, which I was very happy about. [ View ]
    Poster:Kent
    Date:7/2/2013 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Best people to deal with
    Review:First and foremost, I can honestly say that Truckittransport is perhaps the best company to ship a car anywhere in the US and this is why: I contacted Truckittransport after being let down by two other shipping companies/brokers who promised to pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred W
    Date:7/1/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Highly recommend! The service was professional and prompt with great communications. I received email updates throughout the entire process. If I ever have the need to transport a vehicle again, I'll definitely be a repeat customer. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:OlympianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of 1967 Cadillac Eldorado
    Review:John and Amy Conley of Conley LLC conleycargollc@outlook.com who transported my 1967 Cadillac Eldorado purchased on eBay were exceptionally professional and exceeded my expectations in every respect. Excellent communications, timeliness and when I... [ More ]
    Poster:Randolph
    Date:6/27/2013 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I have used Truck it a few times now and I have to say they are great! They gave me a great price, had my car picked up in a timely manner and stayed in touch with me the whole processs till delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan Krupnick
    Date:6/24/2013 2:49:00 PM

Next Reviews on Truck It Transport Inc.

Truck It Transport Inc. Home | 2