View 165,482 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,483th Review now!

View Truck It Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:24/7 EMAIL &- INSTANT QUOTE ON OUR WEBSITE
Website:http://www.truckittransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 8/29/2009
Common CarrierInactive

Small nationwide shipping company. Instant calculator and usually 24/7 email 24/7 dispatch. 100% CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION......... You can get instant quotes and place orders online 24/7 at www.TruckItTransport.com with $25 discount. Please feel free to email us after hours with any questions by replying to your instant auto quote email. Please feel free to review our positive feedback on uShip as we don't compensate for positive reviews as why we don't get much on Transport Reviews. WE ALSO SHIP HEAVY EQUIPMENT, FREIGHT, AND BOATS. $25 DISCOUNT thru instant quoter 24/7 www.truckittransport.com or call us during business hours M-F 10am - 5pm EST.
Have your own experience with Truck It Transport Inc. to share?

Truck It Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 5000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 30 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.60% of Truck It Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.40% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Truck It Transport Inc.
    Subject: BROKER IS SO BAD
    Review:my reservation was cancellaed without any notice. I booked in early of April for the 20th of May to pick up my car. However, the car was end up to pick with extra $250 in order to ship in 2 days. That was 11 business days. on the website, it was... [ More ]
    Response:I dont understand but it seems its always the customers with names like Tzuhua Sunny Wen who just dont understand english too well and blames the broker for there own mistakes. Vehicle was was placed back in april with pickup of May, but customer did not want to pay for expedite for short time frame pick up, which was an option on the quote email, not hidden costs and is an option for customer to choose. Customer must state to broker if they have any extras in trunk as explained in greetings email, not hidden so this can be put on dispatch sheet, not a surprise like customer did. This gets even better as customer couldnt even have vehicle delivered until a certain date which was past the avg drive time for delivery, but carrier had to cancel because driver couldnt sit around for days for customer to receive vehicle, again customer never even told us this which this could of been avoided all together . All this could of been avoided if customer could understand proper english communications. All this info is on the quote and greetings email. Its all there, not hidden!!! And the best part is we do not compensate for reviews, but of course the customer marked the compensate option . But we the Broker is so bad??? [ view ]
    Poster:SWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely use their service again. The gentleman who transported my SUV was very professional, for he called me when he was 2 hours away then 15 minutes. I must admit I was skeptical and very nervous about shipping my vehicle but it was rece... [ More ]
    Poster:Okoye '
    Date:6/15/2015 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Ca to Ma
    Review:Great service! Could not be happier. Picked up an delivered in a agreed time frame. Received details about pickup and delivery in advance. Will definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:6/14/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport!
    Review:Truck it transport was a great company to deal with prompt customer service over e-mail. I would use them again in a heart beat. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:6/11/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Uship/Truck it Transport
    Review:Smooth transition! Truck it Transport was easy to work with! The truck was picked up as promised and delivered on time, even with our slight address change for the delivery location. [ View ]
    Poster:Dawn
    Date:6/2/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Review:The service was excellent. The driver was punctual and courteous. I will definitely use again. I was very impressed with the level of customer service and the ease of use. [ View ]
    Poster:Svend Wilbekin
    Date:5/31/2015 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good Deal and Car Arrived as Promised
    Review:Individuals shipping cars across the country is a tricky business. So there is a lot that has to go into the equation. Pick up location, car safety delivery location is all up for grabs when doing this. Lots of anxiety surrounded this transaction ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:5/30/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication which I really liked, car was picked up and dropped off with ease and no incidents happened. I would definitely use again [ View ]
    Poster:N Mitchell
    Date:5/29/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Complete Crooks
    Review:DO NOT USE TRUCK IT TRANSPORTATION. THEY ARE CROOKS. I paid $1,500 to have my car delivered in 5 days. It took 15 days to be delivered. This ruined my family's move to a new city and my wife's new job. After over a week of lying to me about the arriv... [ More ]
    Response:We have been in constant communication with the customer regarding the carriers breakdown. Please feel free to review the actual carrier regarding any ETA's and yelling. As a broker we did offer a discount of what we made but customer denied. Please keep in mind trucks do breakdown and sometimes mechanics have to play troubleshooting and maybe the issue they thought was not it. This does happen, and again we are sorry this happened to you. Trucks can be complicated when driven 100,000+ miles each year. Also note customer chose standard shipping not expedited, cross country runs are typically 7-10 days. With the breakdown it did add a few days. Thank you for understanding! [ view ]
    Poster:Dustin
    Date:5/26/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Awful service, avoid TruckItYransport.com
    Review:They have accepted my order 5/14/2015 and promised to deliver a car by 5/29/2015 (~1000 miles). Since then ( 5/14/2015) I never heard from them, so after 12 days of waiting 5/26/2015 I've cancelled the order because they didn't follow their obligat... [ More ]
    Response:We ask all customers to read there greetings email/invoice email to ensure a smooth shipping process, this customer did cancel near the end of our estimated timeframe. If customers do not want to gamble with logistics, we offer expedited services to ensure a smaller pick up window. We have multiple email address's but use the Hotmail as our main email. Does it matter who the email service provider is when they are all free anyways, including corporate emails? Again, we ask all customers to read there greetings email to ensure a smooth process and to understand how the process works. Its all an automated process that the customer has control of. Thank you for understanding. While we usually only get reviews like this on Transport Reviews, please view our thousands of Positive Feedback each day we receive on other review sites as uShip, etc. Every broker will have some cancellations as that is how this business works, we just don't compensate for positive reviews as why other companys you see the negatives will get flooded out by positives. Its the honesty and service each customer gets that is far above the competition. Again, please review your greetings email which explains the process to avoid situations as these. Thank you for understanding! [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:5/26/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 Oldsmobile
    Review:Delivery was quicker than promised. Steve was courteous and professional and stayed in contact during shipping. The car arrived with no issues. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron B
    Date:5/25/2015 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: worst customer service experience
    Review:My wife and I chose TruckIt Transport based solely on cost as they were about $50 less than the next lowest quote we received. What ensued was the absolute worst customer experience we have ever had for any transaction big or small. I called the ... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry your experience was not good with us. We do run into folks who think they own this world and we simply do not want customers like this. We gave this customer multiple chances to shape up his act but in the end it was easier to cancel. Its a shame because the vehicle was not even ready yet to be moved and customer wanted to know when it was getting picked up which was all explained in the greetings email. We hope in the future that you will have a pleasant experience with any companys you hire. Bossing people around, blowing up phones, among the other insults that you were doing is not how you treat anybody or any company, and we advise to actually read your emails as this was explained when booked and over the phone but customer simply did not want to listen/read to ensure a smooth shipping process. Good luck to you sir and god bless!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:5/20/2015 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Very satisfied, answered all my questions very helpful, this was the first time I have ever had a car shipped, definitely will use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:I have used several shipping companies when I have purchased a car through ebay. Most gave adequate or minimal service. Truck It Transport was the fastest service I have ever seen..... I placed the order on Thursday and got a confirmation and pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeb Stuart
    Date:5/7/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service from Truck It Transport
    Review:From strat to finish Truck It Transport exceed my expectations! Communicating with them was easy and pleasant, pricing was more than fair and the service was excellent. Thanks for a great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay P
    Date:5/4/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Ontime and good communication
    Review:Electronic notification, great communication. Was very pleased with transit and care of delivery. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Shaw
    Date:4/28/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Great price great customer service and very responsive i had a last minute change of address they still managed it just over phone [ View ]
    Poster:Karthik
    Date:4/10/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous and Professional
    Review:Moving back from FL to NJ turned out to be a much smoother process than shipping my car from NJ to FL. The company I used for that move was not very transparent and I had to wait until 5 days before the date my car was supposed to get there to finall... [ More ]
    Poster:Uri
    Date:3/5/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful
    Review:Truck it transport staff was helpful. Just make sure you email them. Candice replies very quickly. The phone is never answered so don't waste your time. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! Our phones are very busy during peak business hours, our normal return call is usually 5-25 minutes. Please leave a voicemail if you cannot reach us by phone. Our email replies are very quick, even after hours. [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:2/16/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord
    Review:From the time i booked to the time the car was picked up, it was 2 weeks but that was due to snow and ice. I understand that it is difficult to get drivers to drive through those conditions. I was extremely happy with Rick Jackson who picked up the c... [ More ]
    Poster:latha
    Date:2/6/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:The trucking company found an excellent driver to deliver our proud procession. The car arrived in great condition. The two young drivers were very courteous and took pride in every vehicle they picked up and delivered. We would use the company again... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:George BowenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Quality of service
    Review:Words cannot express the amazing response, honesty, availability, professionalism that Truck It Transport provided us. Just amazing people, always did what they said they would do. Our car arrived safely and in excellent condition. The only thing I f... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:1/25/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper
    Review:TruckItTransport found me a great carrier for a decent price. I had some issues trying to call TruckItTransport for questions, but I was able to email them and received an immediate response. The Carrier was professional and very quick at loading. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Gray
    Date:1/23/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Truck It Transport company as well as the driver was very friendly and answered all of our questions. The cost of the transportation was very reasonable. They picked the vehicle up in 6 days from the date of available pick up and delivered it the nex... [ More ]
    Poster:sttislandgirl
    Date:11/27/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication the whole way, would use again without a doubt
    Review:Besides having the best price for my transport, I was communicated with very clearly through the whole process. I have used a few other companies before, and while they were not bad, I found this experience to be the easiest, even given the challenge... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:11/4/2014 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: HOW DO THEY DO IT
    Review:I am very pleased with the transport Company that made the delivery. Timely and was very cooperative . [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold
    Date:10/10/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: False Claims of Insurance and Zero Culpability
    Review:Truck It Transport makes a promise on their website that your vehicle will be insured. In my experience that was a flat out lie. Not only was my vehicle, which was damaged by their dodgy drivers, not insured but no one at Truck It will take responsi... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry this customer had a bad experience, seems even after 6 months after transport and multiple previous bad reviews, his threats he told us are true of slandering us all over the internet till death do us part. We spoke with the carrier when this happened in great detail, and have a completely different side of the story in which the carrier basically called this customer crazy. There is not enough detail to go into this, and I would rather not. But what I will say that the bat, was not a bat, but a tire checker. The grown up kid, was doing an inspection on the truck/trailer as the other adult was delivering your vehicle to you. For when deliveries are made at night, I advise using a tool, called a flashlight. This way you can mark damage on the inspection report before signing, so that the insurance company can actually file a claim. THE FIRST THING A INSURANCE COMPANY WILL DO IS ASK FOR YOUR BILL OF LADING FOR PROOF THAT THERE WAS DAMAGE, THEN THEY WILL MATCH IT UP WITH THE CARRIERS AND START THE CLAIM FROM THERE. WHEN YOU MARK NO DAMAGE, SIMPLY PUT, THERE IS NO CLAIM. This allows the insurance company not get scammed by the thousands of scam artists out there. Unfortunately, there will be customers who sign no damage, and there actually might of been the next day, but that would be the fault of the customer for signing off no damage Hopefully you understand!! I appreciate your feedback, again! WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS....... PLEASE DO PROPER INSPECTION REPORTS AT DELIVERY. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR BROKER IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES. WHEN WE HAVE NO COMMUNICATION, WE ASSUME ALL IS GOOD! THANK YOU [ view ]
    Poster:Brian P
    Date:9/30/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Best price around and quick shipping!
    Review:I'm very pleased with these brokers. I purchased a truck 370 miles away and first looked at uship to have ppl bid to have it transported down to me. Prices were very high so I decided to go the broker route knowing that I would probably have to wait ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel
    Date:9/30/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle transport
    Review:I bought my husband a Ducati 1098 from someone in WI. They were able to transport the bike for less than it would have cost me to drive up and get. My calls were answered immediately and continued communication through the duration of the transport. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea Boyes
    Date:9/20/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Out-Freaking-Standing!
    Review:From the first time I spoke to this company, it was nothing but pleasurable. I can't remember the name of the lady I spoke with, but she was very nice and upfront about everything. The actual company that ended up delivering my car was also amazing... [ More ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:7/26/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:This company was very reliable and even overly helpful to me. I had been told of a pick up date, and the original pick up date they did not end up being able to make as they hit a snag on someone else's order before mine. So I called the company aski... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynette Rose
    Date:6/23/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:This was my first shipment and they were very helpful and patient with me. They answered every question I had in a timely manner and were very knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/11/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Service from truckittransport
    Review:Great service from truckittransport. On time pickup and delivery. Candice was great in her service to me. I definitely would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Bante
    Date:5/27/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: nothing but a headache
    Review:Booked shipment took approx 3 weeks to get a carrier assigned. I had to call/email for updates. When arrived tires where flat due to driver deflating for transport. I can understand but would think have a hose long enough to fill tires. Had one tir... [ More ]
    Response:Some routes are tricky, and we are truly sorry that some shipments do not get picked up within the estimated time frame. This truck was 55 years old, had dry rotted tires, and when chained/strapped down, alot of times tires will become flat over a 3000 mile trip. Its common with old vehicles and dry rotted tires. We are sorry the carrier had communication issues, we wish all the carriers out there had a professional customer service dept, but that is not the case as most drivers are o/o's. Thank you for understanding as you were always happy and professional on the phone with us and we were grateful for that. [ view ]
    Poster:brian
    Date:5/27/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: What a hassle
    Review:I placed an order on April 24th and didnt get a carrier assigned until May 12th and im sure it would have been even longer if I had not been persistent with continuous followups, not to mention raising my bid another $250 dollars, so I could get my c... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately, there is some shipments that do not go as smooth. As a broker, we can only assist and advise on what to do when shipments don't go as planned. Market changes happen quite often and logistics is all an estimation when dealing with brokers. Customer chipped in $250 to expedite it and it got assigned immediately. We're always here with great communication when customer followed up, sometimes it takes 10 days to realize there is a issue if the shipment doesn't move on budget quotes. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:5/21/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible Customer Service, Delayed Delivery, Damage to Vehicle
    Review:I would never recommend anyone use this service. This was the third time I was shipping a car across the country and my first time using Truck It. I understand the process takes time and delivery times can fluctuate but this was by far the worst ex... [ More ]
    Response:I am sorry you had issues with this driver. We wish all carriers we assign have excellent communication as us. 90% of carriers today are owner operators, which means they dont have a customer service dept. We wish all drivers could do be more professional but sometimes that is not the case. [ view ]
    Poster:Bridget M.
    Date:5/6/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service !!!
    Review:I was so happy with this company and the Carrier they gave it to. Candice in the office was A + A+A+A+ A+ and the Driver was a Gentleman , Answered my questions, Took his time to show me how he loaded it and explained his trailer to me and How it... [ More ]
    Poster:John Coleman
    Date:5/5/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: FAST 3.5 days from FL to CA but delayed pick-up
    Review:Truck it tranport is AWESOME! My Volvo XC60 arrived early as took only 3.5 days from Tampa FL to SF CA due to Elite Trucking's tandem drivers. It took a while for get the car to get picked up but car arrived without a scratch! Elte's drivers wer... [ More ]
    Poster:YC
    Date:5/4/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Truck it Transpost Review
    Review:Truck it Transport was the broker of my vehicle pickup and delivery They charged a $175.00 booking fee - the actual shipper American Logistics and Transportation Corp Carrier 1217 S Forums Ct #2B Wheeling, IL 60090 Charged $605.00 and was late a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Kindle
    Date:4/14/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Unethical practices
    Review:I had contracted with them to deliver a truck, I had no response back from them after I had filled out the info and faxed it to them, I called and the lady said that she would have someone call me. By the end of Tuesday with no response I found a... [ More ]
    Response:John placed an order with us on 3/20/14. The quote was for a pick up time frame of 1-9 business days. On 3/26/14 we received an email from Jon stating that he needed to cancel his order with us. As per our contract if a shipment is cancelled within the time frame we provided a $75.00 Cancellation/Administration fees applies.When accepting our offer you have agreed to our terms and conditions. We were only 4 business days into our time frame. We have also offered to put the $75 Cancellation fee toward his next shipment as well. I also believe that the poor performance of the 1st broker he worked with left a bad taste in his mouth that we are now having it taken out on us.I am uncertain as to what Jon is referring to with the numerous phone calls he received as we do not share any of our customers information. [ view ]
    Poster:JON
    Date:3/26/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent shipment
    Review:Quick quote, and shipment booked within days. Constant communication via phone and email every step of the process. I was told the driver would pick up the vehicle at 4 pm, and they were right on time. Truck showed up a day early for deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:2/27/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Truckittransport
    Review:What made it possible to transport our truck was Candance's explanation on how the entire process worked. Once I understood that I was asking my truck to be transported on an unpopular route I made adjustments. She also explained that if I appropri... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia Brown
    Date:2/27/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Driver called and told me he had picked up item and approximate time he would arrive next day. The next day he called to let me know he was on schedule. Great communication. [ View ]
    Poster:R.B.
    Date:1/20/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty Good
    Review:They were not bad. I am military and had orders to move from GA to TX. I made the appointment for the pickup day to be Jan 1 about a month in advance. Truck It Transport said that it was too far advanced to start to schedule and that they would cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:1/10/2014 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Incompetence and deceit - do not use this company
    Review:I paid for this service up front with a credit card. Car was scheduled to be picked up on 11/29/13. I Received an email from the company confirming delivery of the car on 12/5/13. I received a phone call from the intended recipient on 12/9/13 aski... [ More ]
    Response:What is amazing is a carrier has a minor error, and a customer will explode with negatives for usthe actual broker, not the carrier who made the mistake, all over the internet, file with the BBB, threaten to sue, spam our emails. It just doesnt end from this guy. This guy has been fully refunded from the beginning. Even though there was a mistake, we corrected it, and still get negatives all over the internet from this guy. This is why we cancelled. God bless this guy [ view ]
    Poster:Mason Third
    Date:12/13/2013 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Trucker vs Dispatcher
    Review:The trucker did an excellent job and I would use them again for sure. I think some of the delay issues were because this is the first time I have used this system. [ View ]
    Poster:Butch King
    Date:12/11/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Excellent job, smooth easy transaction with great communication. Could not have asked for anything better! Thank you mg [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/4/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Ram Charger
    Review:Absolutely professional, prompt, great communication and excellent service! Easy to work with and were very clear about the rules and regulations involving shipping an oversized vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review: The pricing was very reasonable and my car arrived earlier than estimated. The driver was detailed oriented (examined the car thoroughly at pick up), polite, and flexible (re: exact pick up location). I will definitely use this service again and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the kind feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:TRNThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: WA to PA
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car across the country so I was a bit nervous - I got a quote very quickly and once I decided to proceed my carrier was assigned the day I decided to move ahead - the car was picked up within 2 days of my initial cal... [ More ]
    Poster:A. G.
    Date:9/17/2013 6:08:00 AM

Next Reviews on Truck It Transport Inc.

Truck It Transport Inc. Home | 2