View 147,098 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,099th Review now!
The Auto Transport Group
11701 lake victoria ave
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone Number:877-622-6130
Website:http://www.autotransportgroup.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 10 Months. Since 11/5/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Suto Transport Group |

The Leader In All Your Auto Transport Needs.
Have your own experience with The Auto Transport Group to share?

The Auto Transport Group reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 19 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.19% of The Auto Transport Group customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.81% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:This company is NOT legit! They scammed me out of a $200 deposit and assured me that my car would be pick up last Friday at the time I placed the order. We have called repeatedly and emailed and nobody ever returns your calls or emails. They literall... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/5/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Scammers!
    Review:I placed an order with this company for expedited shipping of my Jeep Cherokee from Panama City, FL to San Diego, Ca...well my truck was never picked up and this has been over a month now since I placed the order. I placed the order on 4/1/14 and tod... [ More ]
    Poster:Pariis
    Date:5/7/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Return Customer
    Review:I've use The Auto Transport Group twice because of their competitive price and willingness to accommodate my transportation needs. They were very proactive in making sure my shipping concerns were satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Stratman
    Date:3/17/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Had my vehicle transported and I was satisfied with the service provided. The one and only thing I would have like would have been an enclosed transport. Anything else was good [ View ]
    Poster:Jean Pierre Dupart
    Date:3/15/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of two vehicles
    Review:the setup of the delivery and pickup of my two cars with fast and accurately done. I appreciate the excellent communication and assistance of the dispatchers. [ View ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: auto delivery
    Review:auto delivery on time and driver was very polite. I had a hard time understanding the dispatcher as her English was poor. Pick up was on time and delivery went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam Knobler
    Date:11/4/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: scam
    Review:I would never recommend using these people to transport a bucket of s**t. You contact these people ,they promise you on the phone a fast pick up. But after you pay the deposit you never get a call back. I ended up going get my car myself. Now I am ... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Portier
    Date:10/28/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I was contacted by Jen from Auto Transport Group and it was a pleasure dealing with here from start to finish! She made sure my car was picked up on time and delivered just like they said it would be, Driver was very nice took very good care of my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/25/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM, FRAUD, Reported to BBB and Other institutions
    Review:This guy called Tristen and Tony called me last week and told me they will deliver my car from Atlanta to Buffalo and they asked deposit $125. I gave my credit card and they immediately charged me and never come back with me... They are not answering... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Hass
    Date:10/23/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very negative experience in every way possible
    Review:Our vehicles were picked up days late. Once a carrier was assigned to us the auto transport group gave them the wrong cod amount, so we paid $50 more than quoted to unload our cars. The Auto Transport Group promised to refund that $50 bucks and giv... [ More ]
    Poster:Benjamin Girdner
    Date:10/22/2013 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: refund
    Review:I was quoted a price of $470.. Minus $25.00 for booking online. Total price now $445.00 made a $125.00 deposit. Balance of $320.00 to driver. Driver charged me $400. I am due a $80 refund. I am working out of state and don't have my quote number wit... [ More ]
    Poster:patrick janda
    Date:10/2/2013 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:They did what they said they would do! They weren't the cheapest quote I received, but gained my confidence with their knowledge and sincerity. This is my first transport and they were very helpful and efficient. [ View ]
    Poster:gerald hillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:The work done by this automotive transport company was done so as to make sure my transport was done quickly when this company could not find people they used the money paid them to increase the delivery to find a driver And although one man had take... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark gThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2013 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped a Pickup Truck
    Review:Arrived as I expected it to, and promptly. Many emails and call backs. Shipper was proactive and helpful. For the future, a way to be notified at pickup would be great, sort of like package tracking telling you the item was on its way, but overall I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael HarriffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2013 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome transport experience
    Review:This was the best transport I have ever had. From order to delivery under 24 hours!!! I ordered the shipment on Monday, it was delivered before noon on Tuesday One of the best transportation experiences I've ever had I will use them again and... [ More ]
    Poster:John Hull
    Date:9/24/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: auto transportation
    Review:This is the second time I have used The Auto Transport Group, and both time I have been very satisfied and when I sold 2 of my classic cars I recommended the new owners to call The Auto Transport Group [ View ]
    Poster:charles nicholson
    Date:9/24/2013 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Late pickup, poorly informed, lied about credit card, charged card twice
    Review:This was a very poor experience. After charging my credit card for the "deposit," Auto Transport claimed to have reversed the charge so that I was required to pay the driver $150 more than the agreed amount. Auto Transport claimed that it... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:9/23/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: FRAUD, SCAM, Theif , Ran my credit card without permission
    Review:I contacted them in the morning today (09.09.13), i am looking for a driver for same day evening pick up from MD to MA, i didn't signed any paper work, and didn't agreed to any of the terms and conditions. Still they went head and charged my credit c... [ More ]
    Poster:Kalyan Veerla
    Date:9/17/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Motorcycle
    Review:I scheduled a pickup for a motorcycle at 1130AM on a Wednesday and paid them $200 as a deposit via Paypal. At 12:08PM on the same day, we had to cancel as the motorcycle was not going to be available. Ed at Auto Transport said that he would have to... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie Osborn
    Date:9/16/2013 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Liars and cheats
    Review:WOW! Where to begin. They jumped all over my request and made some good promises. Then the pick-up time came close and I was constantly told by Ed and Anthony the car would be picked up on time. The person I got the car from even took off from work t... [ More ]
    Response:this customer had multiple companies post his vehicle not just us. we did bump him up after he failed to have other companies remove there postings to give the customer a option for pick up. I myself did talk with Bill multiple times to express to him that I am trying everything to get him a driver but with multiple companies posting like this there was going to be a delay. We did have a driver Gran Turismo ready for pick up and customer was not reachable. [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Longacre
    Date:8/20/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Anthony & Tristan
    Review:I have used another shipping broker before called uSh!% and what a mess it was! Took over a month to receive my vehicle, customer service was poor at best! I will never use them again!!! When I bought this new vehicle, the shop I bought it from re... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael P.
    Date:8/17/2013 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: NO Delivery, Poor customer service and communication
    Review:After paying $175 down to The Auto Transport Group and never hearing anything from them about my vehicle being picked up, I tried to contact them. After several calls with no answer, I finally heard from someone via E-mail. They finally were talked ... [ More ]
    Response:we did attempt to pick up but the pick up location released this to another carrier. we have been talking with the customer and his insurance company trying to help him track down what company has his truck. we went above and beyond for this customer. once a driver is dispatched and the vehicle is not available for pick up the driver gets paid a dry run fee which we had to pay and is why we take a deposit. so unfortunately this is why no refund was issued on his file. we are in the office 7 days a week to assist customers so the customer stating he was unable to reach anyone is false and every time he or his insurance company would call we were here to assit. [ view ]
    Poster:Rick P
    Date:8/12/2013 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Lousy Service
    Review:I am still baffled by the whole experience with the Auto Transport Group. Someone by the name Edward got in touch with me after I posted the immediate need to transport a 24 foot Box Truck from Georgia to Florida. As a broker, he informed me that he ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Charles
    Date:7/29/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Huge Help
    Review:I needed pick up on 5-2-13 because i was graduating and wouldn't be there any longer. The driver called me the day before to confirm pick up with me and was there within a hour of his time he had told me. they had my car there 8 days after they picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Omer Shah
    Date:5/17/2013 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: everything went perfect
    Review:the vehicle transport went very smooth it was picked up on time and delivered in 4 days. driver was very good made sure we were aware the whole time he had our car. thank you Auto Transport Group for all the hard work [ View ]
    Poster:philip markham
    Date:5/11/2013 8:28:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks ATG for shipping my car on Time
    Review:ATG is far better than other shipping companies I have worked with.. All the ATG staff members are very professional and responsive. I shipped my car from OH to TX and it was picked up on time and I received on time. Their price is low as compared to... [ More ]
    Poster:ShaileshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2013 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use, I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
    Review:All fine until received quotes from Sean. Advertising says no up front deposit but then when you place the order, all of a sudden a deposit is required. Never pay these deposits because then you are at there Mercy, believe me. I have dealt with numer... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jeff this is anthony. we do not require you to do a upfront deposit with our company so that is false. customer also has booked the order with our standard option and have relayed any update we had to him. we have also tried to resolve this with the customer on multiple occasions but customer is refusing to do so. we at the Auto Transport Group strive to make everyone as close to 100% happy but on some routes are a little difficult than others in this case but we do try 100% to keep the customer informed and updated throughout transport!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff K
    Date:4/11/2013 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: No communication from company, never picked up vehicle. Beware
    Review:I contacted the company and made arrangements to pick-up my veihcle and agreed on the price. After $100 deposit,I was never able to talk to them ever again. Did not answer any of my messages or emails. This is no way of trustworthy company to do bu... [ More ]
    Response:This review is completely false. we are here 6 days a week in the office we have multiple calls documented with this customer. it was just the location that he was trying to get his vehicle from was why there was a delay in assigning the driver. we had told this to Paul when the order was placed it is not going to be a fast pick up because of location. this is just a upset customer that is trying to retaliate. we have tried to call and email the customer to try and resolve this matter but will not return a call or email. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:4/8/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy company-no surprises
    Review:This is my second time using The Auto Transport Group. I am very pleased with choosing this company, as the customer service is unparalleled. Mary at ext. 107 is terrific and I recommend going through her for your car transport needs. She will do ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara E.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2013 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: 2003 Dodge Stratus
    Review:It is with great pleasure that I am writing to share my experience with The Auto Transport Group! This is the second year that I have used this company and I have had only positive responses from both Tristan and Anthony when speaking with them to ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Paula Correia
    Date:3/22/2013 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: My 2002 El Dorado
    Review:My thanks go out to Ed and Anthony for making this experience a total pleasure. I purchased a collector car and as worried as I was ... this being my first time for shipping a car... and in the middle of winter here in Wisconsin ... I can only say it... [ More ]
    Poster:James SchesslerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: With the help of The Auto Transport Group I was able to give my husband the best
    Review:I first want to say this review is long over due...I want to say thank you to Sean And Anthony they were both so helpful with the whole process of getting my husbands 72 convertible cutlass from Connecticut to Texas. So my husband bought this car and... [ More ]
    Poster:Mrs Green
    Date:3/16/2013 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: An Excellent Job!
    Review:Tristan Accardi at the Auto Transport Group did an excellent job at setting up and executing the transport of my vehicle from south Florida to Cape Cod. I really liked the guys who picked up my car. They took great care in loading and securing my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Noyes, Mashpee MA
    Date:2/14/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: First Time with The Auto Transport Group
    Review:Russell with The Auto Transport Group took care of moving a 2001 Ford Ranger from Fresno to Boise for me. He was great to work with plenty of positive personality. I was impressed that this company does not require the broker fee until the truc... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:12/14/2012 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely no communication from company, never picked up vehicle
    Review:I've had a horrible experience with the Auto Transport Group and will never recommend them. I paid a deposit on 10/29 and never heard from them again until I started calling to ask when the vehicle would be picked up. Anthony (who I believe is th... [ More ]
    Response:we are sorry that you car was delayed for pick up the problem was location Montana is not a heavily traveled area by drivers especially in the middle of a national forest. we were still in window for the customer and then they decided to cancel. we are sorry this did not work out for you and would like to provide this customer with a credit for a future move [ view ]
    Poster:Gabriel S
    Date:11/13/2012 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: The service
    Review:I have had 3 vehicles shipped with the Auto transport group. Everything went smooth and the drivers would call a day in advance of the delivery or pick-up. [ View ]
    Poster:David Becker
    Date:10/24/2012 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: The auto transport group exceeded my expectations
    Review:I have nothing but praise for The Auto Transport Group. Mary was very helpful in explaining the whole process from pickup to the delivery end as this was the first time I ever shipped a vehicle. They actually waited and worked around my schedul... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:10/14/2012 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: AUTOTRANSPORT
    Review:MARY AND ANTHONY WITH THE AUTO TRANSPORT GROUP ARE THE BEST. THEY ALWAYS GET IT DONE. VERY LITTLE PAPERWORK, I HAVE USED THEM PROBABLY 10 TIMES NOW, NEVER A PROBLEM. [ View ]
    Poster:HERB
    Date:10/12/2012 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Great company. Was on time. Service was excellent. Very professional. Will refer The Auto Transport Group to friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:10/7/2012 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: My opinion
    Review:I have been dealing with the Auto Transport Group for a little over a year and have been very pleased with the level of customer service I have recieved. All of my shippments have been delivered on or before the dates promised and have had no damages... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:10/2/2012 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my whole fleet of vehicles
    Review:We had 20 vehicles to move from our old office to our new location an there were some tough restrictions on it But the auto transPort group was able to meet our needs and pull it off thank you Tristan!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:10/2/2012 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: The Auto Transport Group
    Review:I have worked with Anthony at The Auto Transport Group many times and every time he does an excellent job. I regularly have to ship vehicles out of state and Anthony is always able to offer a fair price and timely pick up and delivery. I highly recom... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:10/2/2012 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car was moved fast and done professionally
    Review:I had to move back to Florida and received a bunch of quotes from several companies. Ed was very dedicated with helping me get it done couldn't ask for more.! [ View ]
    Poster:Mike R