Transport Logo
View 172,148 Reviews on 3,866 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,149th Review now!

View The Auto Transport Group's New Profile

The Auto Transport Group
11701 lake victoria ave
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone Number:877-622-6130
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 11/5/2009
Company type cannot be verified...
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Suto Transport Group |
The Leader In All Your Auto Transport Needs.
Have your own experience with The Auto Transport Group to share?

• Subject: SCAM
    Review:This company is NOT legit! They scammed me out of a $200 deposit and assured me that my car would be pick up last Friday at the time I placed the order. We have called repeatedly and emailed and nobody ever returns your calls or emails. They literall... [ More ]
    Date:9/17/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Scammers!
    Review:I placed an order with this company for expedited shipping of my Jeep Cherokee from Panama City, FL to San Diego, Ca...well my truck was never picked up and this has been over a month now since I placed the order. I placed the order on 4/1/14 and tod... [ More ]
    Date:5/7/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Return Customer
    Review:I've use The Auto Transport Group twice because of their competitive price and willingness to accommodate my transportation needs. They were very proactive in making sure my shipping concerns were satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Stratman
    Date:3/17/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Had my vehicle transported and I was satisfied with the service provided. The one and only thing I would have like would have been an enclosed transport. Anything else was good [ View ]
    Poster:Jean Pierre Dupart
    Date:3/15/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of two vehicles
    Review:the setup of the delivery and pickup of my two cars with fast and accurately done. I appreciate the excellent communication and assistance of the dispatchers. [ View ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: auto delivery
    Review:auto delivery on time and driver was very polite. I had a hard time understanding the dispatcher as her English was poor. Pick up was on time and delivery went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam Knobler
    Date:11/4/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: scam
    Review:I would never recommend using these people to transport a bucket of s**t. You contact these people ,they promise you on the phone a fast pick up. But after you pay the deposit you never get a call back. I ended up going get my car myself. Now I am ... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Portier
    Date:10/28/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I was contacted by Jen from Auto Transport Group and it was a pleasure dealing with here from start to finish! She made sure my car was picked up on time and delivered just like they said it would be, Driver was very nice took very good care of my ca... [ More ]
    Date:10/25/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM, FRAUD, Reported to BBB and Other institutions
    Review:This guy called Tristen and Tony called me last week and told me they will deliver my car from Atlanta to Buffalo and they asked deposit $125. I gave my credit card and they immediately charged me and never come back with me... They are not answering... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Hass
    Date:10/23/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very negative experience in every way possible
    Review:Our vehicles were picked up days late. Once a carrier was assigned to us the auto transport group gave them the wrong cod amount, so we paid $50 more than quoted to unload our cars. The Auto Transport Group promised to refund that $50 bucks and giv... [ More ]
    Poster:Benjamin Girdner
    Date:10/22/2013 3:38:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.