Transport Logo
View 175,180 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,181th Review now!

View The Auto Transport Group's New Profile

The Auto Transport Group
11701 lake victoria ave
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone Number:877-622-6130
Time On Site:6 Years, 0 Months. Since 11/5/2009
Company type cannot be verified...
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Suto Transport Group |
The Leader In All Your Auto Transport Needs.
Have your own experience with The Auto Transport Group to share?

• Subject: SCAM
    Review:This company is NOT legit! They scammed me out of a $200 deposit and assured me that my car would be pick up last Friday at the time I placed the order. We have called repeatedly and emailed and nobody ever returns your calls or emails. They literall... [ More ]
    Date:9/17/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Scammers!
    Review:I placed an order with this company for expedited shipping of my Jeep Cherokee from Panama City, FL to San Diego, Ca...well my truck was never picked up and this has been over a month now since I placed the order. I placed the order on 4/1/14 and tod... [ More ]
    Date:5/7/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Return Customer
    Review:I've use The Auto Transport Group twice because of their competitive price and willingness to accommodate my transportation needs. They were very proactive in making sure my shipping concerns were satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Stratman
    Date:3/17/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Had my vehicle transported and I was satisfied with the service provided. The one and only thing I would have like would have been an enclosed transport. Anything else was good [ View ]
    Poster:Jean Pierre Dupart
    Date:3/15/2014 6:57:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.