View 153,934 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,935th Review now!

View Nationwide Transport Services's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:954-603-2330
Website:http://nationwidetransportservices.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 11/6/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Mayflower Auto Shipping |

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Have your own experience with Nationwide Transport Services to share?

Nationwide Transport Services reports that they have an average of 8000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 157 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.96% of Nationwide Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.04% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services
    Subject: Top performer
    Review:Gary was fantastic from start to finish and the driver was a great as well. Couldn't imagine a better experience and I would highly recommend these guys. Thanks so much! [ View ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:12/18/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Review:I had a car I needed to get to Florida. It had to be picked up in New York. The company was on time and did a very good job. When my car arrived I checked it out and was happy it arrived on time and safely without any damage. If you need a vehicle tr... [ More ]
    Poster:John Thomas
    Date:12/15/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Michigan to Florida
    Review:Nationwide Transport arranged for my car to be transported from Michigan to Florida. The driver was on time at pick up and delivery, they answered my questions, and returned my inquiries in a timely fashion. The truck driver was also pleasant and was... [ More ]
    Poster:OH
    Date:12/13/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reasonable!
    Review:We purchased a Jeep Wrangler in Miami, FL and needed it shipped to Bloomington, IN. I provided my contact information via their website and was contacted a few days later, on a Friday by Bob. He stated he had a driver available that same day and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen Roth
    Date:12/11/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Review of car transport from kcmo to DuPont Was
    Review:My experience with Nationwide Transport was five star. We had to facilitate a very quick cross country move and selected Nationwide Transport based on its ratings and reviews. Mitch R the logistics coordinator was reassuring and more than helpful ans... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:12/9/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:This company shipped my car from NY to GA and they did a very good job for me. I was unsure which company to chose but a friend of mine told me about this company. I was really happy when my car arrived safely. I highly recommend this company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emma Gombos
    Date:12/7/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:Needed to ship my cruze and they did a great job. Very happy with the service and my car arrived safely. Will use them again if the need ever arises. [ View ]
    Poster:mbates
    Date:12/5/2014 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Above average company
    Review:First time transporting a vehicle and it went as smooth as I expected it to. I researched my company thoroughly before I handed over $1080 as I would expect others would do. I found nothing but positive remarks about them.. This is actually why I am ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fredrick Morton
    Date:12/4/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Would Definitely Recommend
    Review:I used Nationwide Transport Service to get my car shipped from NY to Georgia. They did such an excellent job, I was very impressed. My car arrived safely and all in one piece, right on schedule. The people who work there are very friendly and pride t... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica R
    Date:12/1/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Dishonesty
    Review:This is the worst auto transport company I have ever used. I have had more than 7 cars transported in the last 10 years and this company was the worst ever. The agent Pete wasn't honest in his dealings with me. He quoted one price to me on the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Spitler
    Date:11/28/2014 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Best, most reliable Transporters EVER
    Review:Hello: Within 1 day of contacting these guys, they found a drive, had a truck in my driveway and delivered door to door for a great price. Courteous, dependable. There is no other transporter to consider than Nationwide Transport Services and Ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Panepinto
    Date:11/26/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Nationwide Transport Services
    Review:I have shipped four vehicles over the last two years. There is no chance I'll ever call anyone other than Laki at Nationwide Transport Services! He got my inoperable SUV picked up and shipped coast to coast in less than a week! He also helped me out ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Bresnahan
    Date:11/20/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Time Frame
    Review:From scheduled pick up date to scheduled drop off date was 22 days!!! My vehicle was scheduled for pick up on Oct 27. It was not picked up until Nov 10. And even then, the truck did not come to my house to pick it up. I was asked to drive to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonya
    Date:11/18/2014 7:10:00 AM
    Subject: Great and Reliable Company
    Review:Working with Mark with Nationwide was very easy and he was very reliable. Called me when he said he was going to so I did not have to keep calling him. Also the driver was excellent and kept in contact with me on the day of delivery! [ View ]
    Poster:jean
    Date:11/12/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting our car
    Review:Laki explained to us how the process of shipping my car from CT to FL would work. He was spot on which enabled us to have everything done that needed to be done. The actual transport people were very good and very thorough. We would highly recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:John Ferrari
    Date:11/9/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Ford Crew Cab F350
    Review:I've shipped a lot of vehicles in the past and this was by far the quickest and smoothest of them all. I would highly recommend this company for your vehicle shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:11/8/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Best car shipper
    Review:I have used several shippers in the past. Most experiences are average and many are nightmares. This is an excellent, honest, and efficient company. Pick up was early. Delivery on time. Excellent communication, reasonable prices. In this business... [ More ]
    Poster:Buick Al
    Date:11/8/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: How business should be done.
    Review:Got to work with Mitch who sounded like a trustworthy no nonsense Brooklyn man, experienced, never downtalking the competition, just focused on getting the business and the info I needed. After talking to him I decided to shop around a little. I foun... [ More ]
    Poster:George Ablay
    Date:10/31/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a 2000 Toyota Avalon from TX to RI
    Review:I was very pleased with this overall experience. I got a great deal and everything went very smoothly and as agreed. My original quote was for $700 to ship my mother's car from near Tyler, Texas to Rhode Island. They were able to actually save me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stuart G
    Date:10/30/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Acura 2012
    Review: Smooth transaction from beginning to end!!! Great communication with Laki. who is patient and respectful. Recommend highly. Jill Wietecha Corona, CA [ View ]
    Poster:Jill WietechaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to work with
    Review:Laki was great to work with and the transport company delivered on time and damage free. I highly recommend them both!! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/22/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Service with Vehicle Transport
    Review:From the beginning of my contact with Robert Lee, until the time in which I received my vehicle, was positive. Robert contacted me with questions and follow-up when needed. There were no glitches. Vehicle arrived in tacked. [ View ]
    Poster:Heidi
    Date:10/16/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: My Xterra
    Review:I booked the transport with Laki and he was very honest and forthcoming about explaining the process. I went through this site to get reviews on various companies before I settled on NATIONWIDE. The price never change, NC to NV $1400. $100 on my cred... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:10/6/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: 1st time shipper
    Review:I would use nationwide again. The rep setting up the pick up was helpful in explaining the process as this was my 1st time shipping an auto. The only difficulty was the transport truck was unable to make it to my door or neighborhood due to its size... [ More ]
    Poster:Elee
    Date:10/5/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car from Pheonix,AZ to Ann Arbor,MI
    Review:The overall experience was excellent. It was a pleasure working Nathaniel L from Nationwide Transport Services. He is very professional and was always reachable and kept me updated about the progress. When I was first contacted by Nathaniel with a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ratheesh Harshavardhanan
    Date:9/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transport VA to FL
    Review:called Nationwide/Laki on Wed morning(as scheduled carrier backed out at last minute) for possible pick-up on Thur. Laki called back on Thur afternoon with a trucker. Trucker picked-up car on Friday AM, delivered on Sunday AM. Excellent service/commu... [ More ]
    Poster:DV Ries
    Date:9/19/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT FROM START TO FINISH
    Review:A great experience. We did have problems with the company who sold us the car - making the repairs on time which delayed us in scheduling pickup times. Nathaniel stayed on top of this mess and was able to get our car scheduled and to us in one day... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Brown
    Date:9/19/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:One again, Another great experience with NTS!!! Picked up on time, and great communication as always Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:9/17/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good expierience
    Review:Everything went as expected. Good salesperson and good driver. Helpful and on time. Truck was clean and the driver handled all my equipment with care. The driver called and made contact as expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Felts
    Date:9/15/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping from Texas to Florida
    Review:This company shipped my car a lot faster than I expected! I had made a huge move from Texas to Florida and decided to have my car deliver to the new place rather than driving across the country. There were no dents, scratches, or issues with the deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:9/10/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my vechicle
    Review:I needed my vehicle shipped to Florida.I researched and found this company.I was a little worried about the cost and if I could get tracking information.All my questions were answered and they even took the time to call with destination location of m... [ More ]
    Poster:Bianca Davis
    Date:9/9/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Thank you so much for delivering my car fast and safely from Georgia to California. The service provided was exceptional. I would HIGHLY recommend using this company for reliable car delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Haley Davis
    Date:9/3/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Overall, I suggest this company if you want to ship your car. They are polite ,helpful and on-time. I do not have any complaint . [ View ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:9/3/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: A Car Transport Service Worthy of Your Trust!
    Review:The company shipped my car from one location to the other, did it on time, on budget and I am really happy that everything arrived on time and safely! I would highly recommend them for all your transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike McNarry
    Date:9/3/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Driver wanted me to come to deserted parking lot late at night to pick up my car
    Review:The company contracted by Nationwide Transport Services, PK Line, is not even listed on this website. The driver sent me a text message at 10:25 PM on Thursday, August 21 that he was waiting for me at Target near the Garden State Parkway Exit 135. ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologized for the inconvenience and offered a $100 discount for having to meet the driver later than anticipated. We try our best to meet all of the schedules but sometimes the drivers get caught in traffic or other unforeseen events and can cause these minor delays which can be an inconvenience to some. [ view ]
    Poster:Allison
    Date:8/29/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle
    Review:Quad was my contact person and was extremely helpful and professional throughout this transaction. He was very responsive to my questions and available when I needed answers. The driver who picked up my vehicle was also very nice and personable. T... [ More ]
    Poster:S. McCauley
    Date:8/26/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Automobile transport
    Review:I am highly satisfied with the service provided to ship my car from California to Florida. My only concern in the process was the lack of communication between the time I selected Nationwide and the point when they notified me that a carrier had been... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Griffith
    Date:8/25/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Tractor Transport
    Review:I was extremely pleased with Nation Wide Transport's service and price. The pickup and delivery points (Visalia CA to Kingman AZ) are both small towns. I had lost hope of finding a transport service that would move my tractor at a reasonable rate, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris B
    Date:8/23/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I had a difficult car to ship - 3' wheelbase (1948 Crosley). Not every truck can ship that. Phil waited for a truck with adjustable ramps and put me on it! It took a while to find someone at my offering price, but I was in no hurry. Excellent, excel... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Heylin
    Date:8/23/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Mark at Nationwide was very helpful and informative. He was quick to find me a transporter who, by the way way very prompt on his delivery of my car. I will let others know about the great service of this company and would use again for sure. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Wonder Woman Lia
    Date:8/18/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: CLK 500
    Review:Laki was great to work with on the car transport.....I'd use them again...................................................................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Poster:mike pThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Review:First time transporting my car but I was very pleased with Nation wide Services on helping me in a short time to transport my car. I was also very pleased with the services from the people from AJ Exotic who took my car and delivered it to me. Nice c... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita
    Date:8/13/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Review:I've never shipped a car before and was really nervous after reading other people's bad experiences causing me to cancel an existing arrangement. Stumbled on a website for reviews and it listed what they considered the Top 5. Nationwide was one and... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy T.
    Date:8/11/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Tremendous experience
    Review:It's really a tremendous experience with this company. They came on time for shipping my car from our old home to new one. The moving was done simply in a superb way. They did a fantastic job for us which we liked so much. The car was not dirty, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan Alex
    Date:8/10/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Came to Tuscaloosa to get me, thanks Pete! ROLL TIDE!
    Review:I talked to 4 companies that told me i would have to take my car to a bigger city to get picked up, that Tuscaloosa was to far out of the way. I then talked to Pete at Nation Wide, he new College was about to be back in session, and said not a probl... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Tabb
    Date:8/9/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Original company dropped the ball, NTS did it in one day!
    Review:my last company dropped the ball and could not move my car for the price they quoted me and would not answer the phone...Nationwide did it in one day, an excellent job done by my agent Pete. Thats the way it should of Been done the first time. Pete, ... [ More ]
    Poster:tito
    Date:8/9/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Shipping
    Review:I preferred this company because they shipped my car from one place to another and they did a very good job for me.. I was really please to them when my car arrived safely.. I highly recommend this company to ship your car. [ View ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:8/8/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car - recommended!
    Review:I am very impressed by the service I just received from this company. They transported my car safely and professionally, and it arrived on time and was off loaded carefully. I definitely trust this company, which was recommended to me by a friend, an... [ More ]
    Poster:Simon
    Date:8/8/2014 5:44:00 AM
    Review:They did a great job delivering my vehicle. I was concerned that it may get damaged or arrive late but the transport went very smoothly. They were on time and the vehicle was delivered in excellent condition. I would gladly use this service again ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris S.
    Date:8/7/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Trustworthy Company
    Review:This is actually my second time using Nationwide Transport Services, the first being when I shipped my car from Florida to Washington State a couple years back. In both cases the vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time, for this return t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Rush