Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,449 Reviews on 3,365 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1044 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Mayflower Auto Shipping |

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Have your own experience with Nationwide Transport Services to share?

Nationwide Transport Services reports that they have an average of 8000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 186 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.33% of Nationwide Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services
    Subject: Exellent Service and very honest
    Review:John Halko litterally saved me! I made a mistake and booked with All State Transport to transport my vehicle. All State told me they will Pick my car up on any day I choose and Also deliver on any date I request. The price All State gave me (700$... [ More ]
    Poster:James F.
    Date:4/16/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: 77 Chevy Truck
    Review:I had a 1977 Chevy truck transported from Idaho to Utah. After reading hundreds of online reviews of various companies, I was very worried. There seems to be a lot of dishonesty, misrepresentation and poor communication in this industry. Mike at N... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:4/16/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Grateful
    Review:First time going thru the shipping process and I never new how cut throat the business is. Luckily, Sal gave me a call and came thru with what he said he could do. He took his time and explained the process to me and ultimately found a solid driver/c... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam R
    Date:4/15/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Nationwide (Sal) did a great job
    Review:This is 2nd time I moved my car through Nationwide and as usual Sal did a great job !! Service was outstandng. Driver was on time to pickup the car and dropped it a day before at my hotel parking lot. No hassels no follow up. Everything was smooth. W... [ More ]
    Poster:Rakesh N
    Date:4/11/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: REPEAT CUSTOMER
    Review:Sal handled my request for transport from Florida to NY and it went smoothly. Needed car picked by a certain date and Sal got it done. Really appreciated his followup and the trucker was friendly and careful with my car. Amazingly, I got a call from ... [ More ]
    Poster:John D
    Date:4/8/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service.
    Review:My husband and I were supposed to drive back from Florida but because of a medical emergency he was unable to do so. We had to fly back to the state of Washington. We called your company and was lucky enough to get in contact with David N. He worke... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris P.
    Date:4/2/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:I could not be happier with my experience with Nation Wide Transportation Services and Sal Roberts. I'm very satisfied and pleased with the whole processes. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Heath
    Date:3/30/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: NJ to TX, Superb services
    Review:Sal at Nationwide Transport Services helped with my two vehicles. The vehicles were picked up on time and delivered on time. Sal called and emailed me throughout the whole process. He really put my mind at ease. I would gladly do business with NTS ... [ More ]
    Poster:Femi
    Date:3/28/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from New Mexico to New York
    Review:Overall my whole experience with Nationwide Transport Services was pretty good ! The car was picked up a day or two later than it was suppose to be but once it was picked up, we received it within 5 days. The drop off time was a little delayed (by a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:3/18/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:It was only the first time I used this company, but I had no issues at all. My car arrived safely and the service was prompt and even a bit early. The price was very reasonable and the team was great to deal with.! I can absolutely recommend their se... [ More ]
    Poster:Alec Corday
    Date:3/17/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:The company shipped my vehicle from my hometown out of state and in my opinion, they did a great job. I was so relieved to know that my car arrived safely. I would highly recommend using this company if you need your car shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:3/16/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great service, people and accommodation for a difficult to transport vehicle. (Very low boosted M3). They arrived on time, met me somewhere convenient and were patient and talented with loading my vehicle onto the transport bed. [ View ]
    Poster:Colin
    Date:3/13/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service...
    Review:I wanted to move my truck from CA to TX . I called them up and was told the truck will be picked up in the morning. About 3 hours later they came, which was earlier than the expected time. There where no scratches on my vehicle, which is great. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilson C
    Date:3/10/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Done and Done
    Review:Had my car shipped back home from the mountains to Oceanside. No complaints here, the service was on the ball, car was in perfect condition, and the price never changed. Transparent and reliable. Good job. [ View ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:3/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Review:These guys are on the ball and make it happen. No waiting just all business and your vehicle is where it needs to be. Thanks Laki. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Amarante
    Date:3/6/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Review:This company did a very good job, helped me have my car transported safely without any damage. Very reliable I must say, they were punctual and delivery done very timely. The guys who came for the pick up too were very professional and easy to deal w... [ More ]
    Poster:Shenza Grey
    Date:3/5/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Poster:Shenza Grey
    Date:3/5/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This company shipped my car from Florida to Texas and did very good job for me. The driver was very experienced and friendly. I arrived the destination on time and safely. I highly recommend this company to ship your car safely. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph Black
    Date:3/5/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Oregon to NY Niagara Falls
    Review:I had a good experience with Mitch R on arranging my transport. I was suspicious and nervous and he assured me and kept in constant contact keeping me informed. Well done on that despite the poor weather that caused a bit of a delay. Over all experie... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:3/4/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: transport of 1957 chevy from NJ to FL
    Review:My '57 chevy has never been out of my sight, let alone transported by car carrier. Was expecting the worst, but it turned out to be a pleasant experience. Laki put my fears at rest, and re-assured me every step of the way. Pick-up was as promised, co... [ More ]
    Poster:STEVE "57"
    Date:3/3/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome company with Wonderful Service
    Review:This is a really awesome company with wonderful service!!! They really did a awesome job for me, they shipped my car from Florida to Connecticut, I was very satisfied with their service, and I would definitely recommend their service to more peopl... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Superb Services
    Review:The services provided by this company were superb. They successfully and promptly delivered my car safely and no hassles at all. This company is guaranteed to ensure your car is in good hands, and highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:3/3/2014 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again in a heartbeat !!
    Review:Last October I made an online inquiry about transporting two vehicles from Florida to Las Vegas. Within hours I was up to my eyeballs in emails and phone calls, the majority of which were obviously bogus. A few days later I was disgusted with the w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Steve K.
    Date:3/2/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: They did a great job
    Review:This company shipped my car, and did a very good job. They arrived to pick it up on time, and delivered within the promised window of time. The car arrived in good condition, and I would have no concerns about using them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael D
    Date:3/2/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Very pleased with this. I needed my car moved from California to Texas and they did a very good job. Reasonable pricing, no hassle or delays and everyone was really friendly. Would highly recommend these guys for a car shipment [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan Berban
    Date:3/2/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to Maryland
    Review:I have been relocated in my job From Aventura FL to Maryland,and i was debating whether to ship my car or drive there but with the recent snow storms i didn't want to take a change as i just bought a brand new Explorer.. plus the cost of lodging food... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin McArthy
    Date:3/1/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:My experience with this company met all expectations. They shipped my car on time and in great condition. Communicated well from the beginning. Driver was friendly and professional. I would highly recommend using this company to ship your car. Keve... [ More ]
    Poster:keven mathewson
    Date:3/1/2014 6:59:00 AM
    Subject: Don't USE THESE GUYS! No CUSTOMER SERVICE, No returned DEPOSIT!
    Review:I contacted these guys ( Nationwide Transport and Mark Craven) after waiting over 10 days for Goodfellas Transport to pick up my car in a' Pennsylvania to California' haul. After about 5 days I recieved an email, not a call, that they had to assign a... [ More ]
    Response:Customer was refunded within 7 days of requesting a refund. Companies normally ask for 7-10 days to see your refund. Below is proof of the refund: Transaction Detail Charge Again: (Auth | Sale) | Back Print Receipt | E-Mail Receipt Merchant: Nationwide Transport Services - (Fort Lauderdale , FL) Date/Time: 02/14/2014 3:12:27 PM EST Transaction ID: 2164830752 Transaction Type: Card Settle Status: Complete Credit Card Information CC Type: Visa CC Number: 425907******8061 Show all transactions with this Credit Card Number CC Expiration: 08/16 Auth. Code: 014636 AVS Status: CVV Status: Processor: Primary Merchant Account Currency: USD Billing Information eric bernardy 28161 Laura La Plaenta Dr Agoura Hills CA, 91301 US Shipping Information US Order Information Order ID: 559765 Description: markcraven Transaction History Type Status Transaction Time Amount Card Refund Success 02/14/2014 3:12:27 PM EST -75.00 APPROVED Virtual Terminal [jfoltz33189@ Card Settle Success 02/14/2014 6:06:48 PM EST -75.00 CLOSE___1863.00 Internal [jfoltz33189@ [ view ]
    Poster:Eric B.
    Date:2/28/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: shippjng vehicle from pennsylvania to michigan
    Review:Sal Roberts was wonderful and so helpful. He had my vehicle scheduled and picked up within 3-4 days of contacting me, which is way more than another company did in a week. I am extremely happy with the customer service he gave me and would highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:2/27/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Best service ever
    Review:My experience with nationwide transport services was very smooth and the price was great no hidden fees.The representative was very nice and very helpful, within minutes he got a driver and a time for my car to get picked up.. awesome company [ View ]
    Poster:athiengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:Shipping our vehicles thru Nationwide Transport co from MI to FL was a great experience. They charged us what they promised only when they found a carrier for our cars. Also Mitch was very good coordinator who helped us throughout the process. Also D... [ More ]
    Poster:Pai
    Date:2/17/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: transported a car
    Review:everything went very well and accordinlly thank you the guy i talk to was very knowledgeable and helpful it cost me what he coated me and fowelled up each move the driver did he call me after the car was delivered to see how everything went also the ... [ More ]
    Poster:larry st germain
    Date:2/17/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I had a car transported to a remote area in AZ and it took only 2-3 days to get my route from a driver. I was always in communication so was not worried. The car was picked up when promised and delivered as promised without any problems or delays. ... [ More ]
    Poster:shelley
    Date:2/17/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of town car
    Review:excellent driver picked up car on time and delivered earlier than i expected. Driver was very courteous and car was delivered without any damage. [ View ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:2/16/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: California to Louisiana Toyota 4runner
    Review:I was overall pleased with the service. They were on time, (in fact early delivery at the destination) with a thorough inspection and care of my 4runner and price competitive. If necessary I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joy
    Date:2/15/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: WOULD USE THEIR SERVICES AGAIN.
    Review:THANK YOU MITCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!! THANKS FOR PICKING UP WHERE ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES DROPPED THE BALL!! THANK YOU NESTOR FOR THE TRANSPORT - YOU WERE AWESOME!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY, NATIONWIDE IS THE WAY GO [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa Zapf
    Date:2/13/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Range Rover Sport - TX - MD
    Review:Jason Foltz of Nationwide was referred to me by Baptiste Bidonde of Land Rover Dallas. Jason was terrific to work with, his knowledge, communication and responsiveness were first class. I requested an "A" driver with top notch enclosed tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:2/12/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE
    Review:Like everyone who ships a vehicle for the first time I had that typical "deer in the headlights" look. I originally typed in a request online for one particular company and got bombarded by so many companies looking for my business. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Trudy Veinot
    Date:2/12/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely use ths service again. Pick up and delivery was on time, driver was prompt in responding to the essages and the vehicle was in same condition as it was transported [ View ]
    Poster:MMunir
    Date:2/10/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Review:This company shipped my car from New York to Georgia and did very good job . My experience with this was very easy and smooth. This review is for their honesty and excellent service. Highly recommended company for everybody!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Richard SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: 2013 raptor
    Review:first time shipping a vehicle went fine. no delays or damage to ny truck. I even checked my lieage which was the same on delivery. thank you [ View ]
    Poster:troy vindel
    Date:2/9/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: TX to VA
    Review:I came to them because the price was lower than I am used to and they did great. Nationwide Transport Services had fast service, good price and an overall easy process. I will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Adrian Jacksson
    Date:2/8/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Review:I used this company for shipping my car from New York to Georgia and they did good job. Really my experience with this company was very easy and smooth.I was very happy when i arrived the destination safely.Highly recommended company!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mark PrinceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2014 5:09:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my car
    Review:Nationwide Transport Services shipped my car from California to my new home in New Jersey and they did a great job. I was really happy to see my car arrive safely and clean. If you need a good company to ship your car, I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Ella Stacey
    Date:2/8/2014
    Subject: THE SAFEST AND COST EFFECTIVE WAY OF SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE!!!
    Review:Nationwide Transport Services is very remarkable, this company shipped my car from California to New York did a fantastic job. My car arrived safely in excellent condition very quickly. Nothing was stolen from from it. Nationwide Transport Service... [ More ]
    Poster:Ola
    Date:2/7/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Safe Delivery
    Review:I needed to get my car from Florida up the coast to New Jersey. This company got the job done on time and without any problems. Communication was responsive and all of my questions were answered. I would be happy to use this company again and high... [ More ]
    Poster:January
    Date:2/7/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Best Quote & Great Service
    Review:I was a little skeptic about going with these guys because the rate was about $100 less than the average. But I know how this works... and shipping my car 800 miles doesn't have to mean it should be $800. especially if there's a few other cars going ... [ More ]
    Poster:B-SIDE
    Date:2/7/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: On time, as promised
    Review:I got my car transported and delivered on time. Nothing beats the feeling of a new car. I can highly recommend this Company! [ View ]
    Poster:John Adams
    Date:2/7/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Signed, sealed, delivered!
    Review:I recently moved from FL to NY for a job transfer, and while I considered driving myself, logistically, it wasn't feasible. Newborn baby, crying husband, (yes, I wrote that correctly :)), and too many shoes from my old house meant I had to call in f... [ More ]
    Poster:Tara
    Date:2/7/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: job well done
    Review:Good morning Mitch, Just wanted to take a minute to thank you and the driver for getting my car from LA to Md with out issues. The driver ( JMN transport ) picked the vehicle up on Friday and delivered the vehicle on Wednesday. Bravo.. Lee... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:2/6/2014 12:49:00 PM

Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services

Nationwide Transport Services Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.