View 144,456 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,457th Review now!
Nationwide Transport Services

Contract CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Mayflower Auto Shipping |

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Have your own experience with Nationwide Transport Services to share?

Nationwide Transport Services reports that they have an average of 8000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 171 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.14% of Nationwide Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.86% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services
    Subject: great service
    Review:I'm very pleased with the services I have received from you and the company. Nationwide will be recommended to friends and family and this company will always be #1 on my list. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:This company shipped my car from Texas to Iowa, and did an incredible job. They were very professional and fast, and I was very pleased when my car arrived safely to its destination. I highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:7/24/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Really helped me out of a jam.
    Review:I am working out of the country, and a situation came up where I had to get my car out of my friends garage in Ohio, and get it to my brother in California. I found Nationwide Transport Services online, and gave them a call. I was really glad I did. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:7/23/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: LA to KC
    Review:Laki was super helpful and very thorough. He found a carrier available to pick up my car next day, getting it to Kansas City sooner than I anticipated possible. The driver was on time picking up the car, and while on the road, called me the day... [ More ]
    Poster:Valencia Gayles
    Date:7/22/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Really great service shipping my car!
    Review:They shipped my car perfectly from one state to another. My car was in perfect condition and I was extremely satisfied when I saw it arrive on time undamaged. I would really recommend this company if you are looking to ship or transport your car. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:7/22/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Service
    Review:I was extremely reluctant to have my car transported from one side of the country to the other side without my supervision but it had to be done and I am very happy with the results. My car arrived on time and safely. I was really happy and pleased w... [ More ]
    Poster:ReBecca
    Date:7/22/2014 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Dependable, knowkedgeale, hasslefree, on time service. I had a great experience dealing with Laki and Bruce. Would definitely recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Amin Bemat
    Date:7/21/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I used the company to ship my car,it arrived on time and safely. Overall I was pleased with the service provided and always had a great line of communication with them. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:James O'neil
    Date:7/19/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Job!!!
    Review:I was very pleased with the exceptional service I received.Delivery was on time and very professional.I am not one to take the time to leave a review but I think after the excellent service I received from Nationwide,the least I can do is type a few ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:7/15/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Delivers....
    Review:This company was the first company I have worked with that actually delivers what they offer. I shipped a few vehicles already and I have seen the same issues with each company (4) that I have worked with in the past witch was raises in price, unres... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Dewald
    Date:7/15/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service !!!
    Review:Would recommend this !!! On time pick up and delivery. No hassles or issues. Car received in perfect condition. Delivery was at my gate. Excellent customer service. 5 stars to Laki Prousalis. [ View ]
    Poster:Siddharth Suri
    Date:7/15/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Mitch
    Review:Mitch was very helpful and informative. He walked me though the whole transport and gave me some great tips that led me to choose Nationwide Transport Services. The company addressed me to Mitch when I decided to reach them, Mitch set everything up w... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory Loetz
    Date:7/13/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 64 Volvo 544
    Review:Laki worked hard to find me a carrier to ship an old non-running Volvo that I plan on restoring. The driver was very nice and helpful and kept me informed throughout the whole shipping phase. He helped us get the car which did not run into our driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila
    Date:7/9/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Review:A great company that knows how to communicate well with their customers. Would work with all of them again in a heartbeat. [ View ]
    Poster:Erika Leung
    Date:7/6/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Upsetting experiance
    Review:Mike (broker) is professional and quick to answer call/email. Leon (dispatcher) was unprofessional. The trucker was courteous, but the car interior was all greased up. Leon called to give a pickup date, but no one showed till the 3rd day. He got ... [ More ]
    Poster:AYH
    Date:7/6/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing price and timely delivery
    Review:I called the company only one day prior to my moving date. I have got an amazing price and offered a second day pick up. Initially, I felt it could be fishy. However, the driver showed up in Maryland on time and was on contact with me throughout the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amr Youssef
    Date:7/4/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: They're not cheap but you can't beat their quality of service!
    Review:My daughter is always transporting her vehicle and she gave me Pete Augustine's number at nationwide. He told me right off the bat that it wouldn't be cheap for next day pick up. It wasn't, but the service was tip top, the driver took pictures of my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy S.
    Date:7/3/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:My son needed his car shipped back home from his air force base in California. After talking to a dozen companies, I got a call from PETE at Nationwide transport services and he told me everything to expect. He also lead me through the entire proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/3/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping experience!
    Review:This was my first shipping experience with Nationwide Transport Services and it was great. Laki was very responsive and very professional throughout the entire process. The car was delivered ahead of my expectations and DAYS ahead of schedule. Ove... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:7/2/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:After receiving an online quote and being impressed by the positive reviews here, I reached out to Nathan to ask for their service. Nathan was professional and courteous on the phone and set up process was prompt & easy. The problems arose la... [ More ]
    Poster:A.Nanda
    Date:7/2/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: PETE SAVED ME!
    Review:My Job needed me back in Louisiana asap, i had to catch a flight that day. Pete said no problem he'd handle the car. I left my car at my hotel, caught a cab to the airport and my car arrived 2 days later. That was the first time I'd used a transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill. H
    Date:7/2/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond
    Review:Laki was the only person I had contact with. He was on the phone with me and did a great job setting up the pick up. And follow up on the delivery good job. He went above and beyond to help me. Good customer service he gets a 10. [ View ]
    Poster:Sebastian
    Date:7/1/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service all Around!Roqu
    Review:Laki and the Ramine were both great to work with. Ramine was very accommodating on the delivery which had to occur in a parking lot where ferry's take off. He stayed close to the area when we realized we would not connect to make the last ferry. We r... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah Caledonia
    Date:7/1/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding All the Way!
    Review:I had heard a lot of horror stories about shipping vehicles. Timing of pickup and delivery were the most concerning to me. I needed to ship a 1966 Barracuda so I contacted Nationwide Transport Services for a quote. The email quote came in and I ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry T.
    Date:6/28/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: 1 issue.
    Review:Overall very dependable and would use again. I noted the car was dirty, but that was more the weather then the carrier. There may have been 1/2 day of sun during the transport, but that's not the fault of the carrier. My only complaint was they ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Harris
    Date:6/26/2014 7:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Mike was able to find someone within two hours who would pick up my car the next day and deliver it across the country. I was desperate as I was flying out in five hours and the company I had already booked (Montway Auto), who had three weeks to fin... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Cima
    Date:6/20/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Review:From initial contact > to price quote agreement > to dispatched to carrier driver > to loading of car > to final transaction > brokers fee paid in secure manner, Laki handled the transaction smoothly. I was in constant contact with ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Rafael
    Date:6/20/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great service. I set it up a month in advance to make sure that everything goes according to plan.Sal the contact person was always available to answer my questions and explained to me in details how things were going to go. He was polite and patient... [ More ]
    Poster:carine
    Date:6/18/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Watch out for Hidden Fees!
    Review:I was quoted, in writing, a price of "$575 includes all Fees and Taxes". The day before pickup, I was told the price was $725, the driver wants $50 more and there is a broker's fee of $100. I did not have the time nor energy at the tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Doreen Hollander
    Date:6/11/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Nationwide Transport Srvc - Nathaniel
    Review:My first interaction with Nathaniel gave me confidence to choose him to move my Silverado. He was professional and complete, with credentials to cover all my concerns! I started this process while moving from Japan to Maryland. I am thankful for the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry Hayes
    Date:6/10/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Nationwide Transport Srvc - Nathaniel
    Poster:Henry Hayes
    Date:6/10/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: 1937 Ford Transport
    Review:Service was excellent. In a matter of hours after I had approved rate the car was assigned a carrier! Commumication was very good. Transport driver was also great! This was my first experience having a car shipped. It was a very good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/9/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Nationwide Transport Services
    Review:Laki called me promptly after submitting my request for a quote. He worked to find me a driver and called me back within a few days as promised. Everything went exactly as he described. I was very satisfied with his services. The driver was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee Adams
    Date:6/9/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied with their service!
    Review:Called about 10 transportation companies and only Nationwide Transport Services were able to provide service that I needed. Job done fast. Reasonable price. Looking forward to working with them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Katya D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:When everyone else said they didn't want to do the move, Pete said no problem. No body wanted to go to the originating location or deal with the hardtop for the vehicle. My 1966 Sunbeam Tiger arrived well taken care of. No issues or problems. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Bellanca
    Date:5/30/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: great job and communications
    Review:Mark was a big help and arranged for the pickup and early delivery. Price $500 was in range of other quotes and fair. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob B
    Date:5/29/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Accord transport
    Review:Excellent customer service. Mark is straight to the point. I didn't get that bable with him as I got with the other companies. He got me the facts along with the details in the first 2 minutes. I decided he knew what he was doing and he came through ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elias Arriaga
    Date:5/29/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Move from Arizona to Maine - Jay's the Man!!
    Review:Oh my gosh....I was moving my brother from Arizona to Maine. We had a van and a 38' RV to be transported. I didn't have a clue about how to go about this at all. I had 50 other things to coordinate for my brother's arrival...flights...house rental ... [ More ]
    Poster:lauren hendry
    Date:5/29/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, reasonable price
    Review:I have nothing but good things to say about the process from start to finish. It was a very positive experience, and the price beat everyone else out there. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:5/27/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Well handled and profesional
    Review:5 stars by my rating. I found Nationwide online and of course researched them before spending such an amount. I was placed with the agent John. John gave me a quote that included insurance. (When driver was assigned he even sent me a copy of his insu... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:5/27/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: 4 day delivery but 20 days later and car is still not here
    Review:I was told the car was picked up by the hauler from Nationwide on time, which was 5/6/2014. Was suppose to be delivered between 5/9 and 5/11. This is 5/22 and I am being told that the hauler broke down and it would be at least another 4 days. I don't... [ More ]
    Poster:Not Happy
    Date:5/22/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Came through when no one else would
    Review:We were attempting to have a vehicle picked up in Maryland and delivered to us in Nevada and company after company said they would do it from prices ranging from $1100 to $1750 but not one of them managed to pick up the vehicle in over a week. We sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy M.
    Date:5/21/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:The move was handled professionally, and the contact person was helpful, as was the driver who actually delivered the car. [ View ]
    Poster:Bonnie S
    Date:5/12/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: HIGH FIVE!!!
    Review:I could not have been more pleased with the service I received from Laki at Nationwide Transport. Our carrier Rik with Valley Transportation offered great communication during the long trip from Boise, Idaho to Greenbelt, Maryland. I contacted Laki... [ More ]
    Poster:Faith M.
    Date:5/10/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: great choice
    Review:I have used this compant several times and am pleased with the service I have received. Sal is a pleasure to deal with and makes this process very easy..Would highly recommend them !! Sanford [ View ]
    Poster:sanford
    Date:5/3/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Nationwide Transport Services
    Review:This was the third time I have shipped a vehicle through Sal. He really is customer focused and wants to make sure that his customers get great service and their vehicles get shipped on time. He always is very punctual about calling/emailing you back... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Loughman
    Date:5/2/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Review:Laki, Did an exceptional job contacting me and getting the job done in a timely and efficient manner. I would recommend Laki and his company to anyone looking to transport a vehicle. This was a stressfree and hassle free transaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Hesch
    Date:4/28/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: 77 Chevy Truck
    Review:I had a 1977 Chevy truck transported from Idaho to Utah. After reading hundreds of online reviews of various companies, I was very worried. There seems to be a lot of dishonesty, misrepresentation and poor communication in this industry. Mike at N... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:4/16/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Grateful
    Review:First time going thru the shipping process and I never new how cut throat the business is. Luckily, Sal gave me a call and came thru with what he said he could do. He took his time and explained the process to me and ultimately found a solid driver/c... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam R
    Date:4/15/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Nationwide (Sal) did a great job
    Review:This is 2nd time I moved my car through Nationwide and as usual Sal did a great job !! Service was outstandng. Driver was on time to pickup the car and dropped it a day before at my hotel parking lot. No hassels no follow up. Everything was smooth. W... [ More ]
    Poster:Rakesh N