View 167,069 Reviews on 3,783 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,070th Review now!

View Nationwide Transport Services's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:954-603-2330
Website:http://nationwidetransportservices.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 8 Months. Since 11/6/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Mayflower Auto Shipping |

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Have your own experience with Nationwide Transport Services to share?

Nationwide Transport Services reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 115 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.58% of Nationwide Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.43% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services
    Subject: Laki came through for me!
    Review:Laki at Nationwide was the first person to respond to my transport request and give me valuable information that I was unaware of since this was the first time I've transported a vehicle. After speaking with him I spoke with at least 10 other transp... [ More ]
    Poster:SusieG
    Date:7/28/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Arthur at FinnX Transport
    Review:I have shipped several cars in the past years, and never received the courtesy and service I received with Nationwide Transport. Brian took my information, and contracted a carrier the same day. Arthur from FinnX Transport immediately contacted me wi... [ More ]
    Poster:John Pelkofer
    Date:7/27/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service and would definitely use again
    Review:Sam Duncan was very helpful and professional. He made us feel like we were very well taken care of at all times. He was always in contact with us keeping up with our progress and what we needed. He provided a very helpful driver. Everything went so s... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda Reed
    Date:7/23/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Contact Laki from Nationwide Transport!
    Review:I recommend contacting Laki from Nationwide Transport to get your vehicle moved. Laki was very efficient and kind. I moved my car from Indiana to California and back with him, and it was a very easy, non-stressful process! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:7/22/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended service!!!!!
    Review:5 stars, This company quoted me on a price and came down on the price 3 times and I ended up paying nearly half of what I was quoted at other companies. Laki is personable and easy to work with in a stressful situation like a Car shipment. Couldn't... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:7/19/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Communication
    Review:I received the cell number of the driver from the dispatcher. I called the driver to verify the window of time he would pick up my vehicle. The driver stated that he would call me once he reached Tucson and set up schedule the night before my vehic... [ More ]
    Response:COMMUNICATION WAS PRESENT - NTS handles all claims properly. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Jackson
    Date:7/16/2015 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good Review
    Review:Our experience with Nationwide Transport Services was excellent. The driver, Mike, was awesome and we will definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:H Louis
    Date:7/8/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Review:Mitch was very helpful, was able to get me a great deal on transporting my car when all I had found were about $100 or more than what he charged me. Pick up was prompt, delivery was on scheduled date as promised. Would definitely recommend them. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lia XiongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Toro Z master 256E mower shipping
    Review:Contacted Joe at Nationwide Transport to quote a price for shipping Toro Z master256E mower. After a short time, Joe called with a next day delivery from Countrywide RV Transport at the quoted price! Overall, a great experience at a great price for l... [ More ]
    Poster:James R Seele III
    Date:7/8/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Great service! Stayed in touch and made sure to follow up. I* have dealt with many transport companies and this one has done real well. Will definitely use again! A+++ [ View ]
    Poster:Warren Wadehra
    Date:7/7/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Service, A+++
    Review:Kept me informed throughout the process. Very easy to get in touch with. Great customer service and great price compared to other quotes. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:David Woodkotch
    Date:7/6/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This company shipped my car from Florida to Ohio and they did an awesome job for me. I was really happy that my car arrived safely without any scratches or damage at all. I highly recommend using this company. [ View ]
    Poster:James Rick
    Date:7/4/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Fast response time!
    Review:I called Nationwide and Pete took my call. I needed a quick pickup b/c my original company dropped the ball. NO JOKE! 2 hours later Pete had arranged my car for pickup up and by the end of the night it was loaded and on its way. It's amazing the co... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Tanno
    Date:7/3/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Returned deposit (with one phone call)
    Review:Dealing with life changes ,seeking a auto transported 465miles in CA. We gave a deposit to two companies . Nationwide refunded our money with one phone call , when asked for refund. We wood recommend them highly And use them for our next transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason nash
    Date:6/30/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Quick turnaround
    Review:Nationwide Transport was able to get my car transported with a very short lead time after another broker (competitor) failed to make the needed arrangements as agreed and told me he had no other option for me 2 days before expected pick-up. If all o... [ More ]
    Poster:MW
    Date:6/23/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Hauling 770D John Deere Graders
    Review:I would highly recommend Nationwide Transport Services to anyone for there transportation needs, Laki was very friendly and knowledgeable when it came to shipping our graders, I would use Nationwide shipping again in a heart beat,Thanks again for the... [ More ]
    Poster:Dunn County Highway Department
    Date:6/22/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:Everyone I dealt with was super professional and the 1900 mile transport took only 3 days! I was nervous at first, but will use these guys in the future for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:6/22/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: This is your guy
    Review:Shipping a car seems to be a cutthroat business with some people out to help you out in a reliable, transparent way. Laki was one of the few that I talked to who never changed numbers on me, never told me not to seek other quotes, just straight up an... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:6/16/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Review:I had a great service and my car arrived in the quoted time frame with no issues. I would use this service again! [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/10/2015 12:45:00 PM
    Review:All went well; car was delivered in good condition (except for the large number of dead bugs on the windshield) and on time (approx. 2 hours later than estimated). Pickup was about 2 hours earlier than estimated. Nationwide sends a lot of email updat... [ More ]
    Poster:Pa
    Date:5/27/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Disappearing Act
    Review:I called a month in advance to have a vehicle transported from Texas to North Carolina. After setting up the details with Nationwide Transport Servies I never heard another word from them. I called three days before requested pick-up date and was t... [ More ]
    Response:This car was scheduled for pick up today 5/22. I personally talked to the customer twice on 5/20 and then left her a message same day at about 600pm. If that is a disappearing act or bad customer service, I sincerely apologize. I do not think my actions warrant a negative complaint. [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:5/21/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: STRAIGHT FORWARD HONESTY& RELIABILITY
    Review:This is my third time with NATIONWIDE.....no drama, no BS, just straight honesty and reasonable prices ! My 1950 Lincoln was picked up in Dayton Ohio on Monday at 3:00 PM....early Tuesday at 7:30 AM in the morning a call arrived that the truck was 1... [ More ]
    Poster:al tommaso
    Date:5/20/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good service; would use again.
    Review:Good communication, prompt and responsive. Provided all detailed requested information available about the carrier. Took time to address all questions and provide thorough explanation. [ View ]
    Poster:ML
    Date:5/20/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport from Hilo, Hi
    Review:Transported my Civic from Hilo to Long Beach. Great price and service. Very good customer service and alway there when I called. Thanks Nationwide. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Anderson
    Date:5/10/2015 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Fast Service
    Review:From the time I placed my order with Mark the car was picked up and delivered in less than 7 days. Thanks Mark and Nationwide Transport. I will use them again in the fall back to Florida. God willing... [ View ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:5/9/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Customer Service
    Review:We have not shipped a car before and I used the reviews on this web site to choose Nationwide. The initial conversations were great and Laki was helpful. But a week before the pick up date, Laki stopped returning calls and emails. I assume they could... [ More ]
    Poster:rich
    Date:5/4/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:I would highly recommend Nationwide Transport Service. They just moved my car from NJ to CA. My contact Phil was courteous, patient with my numerous phone calls. I had heard horror stories about car moving, but I had the best experience with Nationw... [ More ]
    Poster:Amar Singh
    Date:4/30/2015 11:36:00 PM
    Review:I called this company and Laki answered immediately. He was most helpful and honest when he told me it could take a few weeks to find someone coming out this way. He called back in 10 minutes with an offer and the car was picked up that evening (in a... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Carter
    Date:4/17/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I want to thank Nationwide Transport for arranging the shipment of our car from Florida to Colorado utlizing Top Notch Car Carriers.  Everyone did an outstanding job.   Mike from Nationwide solved a quick switch in carriers when a mechanica... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty
    Date:4/14/2015 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great service at pick up an delivery.
    Review:amazing customer service, car delivered in great shape no damage, fast reliable transport company. What more can you ask for? [ View ]
    Poster:Brad G.
    Date:4/6/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great service at pick up an delivery.
    Poster:Brad G.
    Date:4/6/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:I've never had to ship a vehicle/bike before this was my first time using any company to do so, they were very helpful payment setup was also a breeze & very fair.. Upon delivery I was finishing up at a dentist appt & the delivery men waited ... [ More ]
    Poster:D GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Car Pckup
    Review:We had some mechanical issues and had to reschedule the pickup. The customer service was excellent. I would recommend this company for their professionalism and courtesy. [ View ]
    Poster:chad crane
    Date:3/17/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:It was a pleasure doing business with Laki. We always was prompt in answer my emails and calls. The information provided were accurate and as promised. The truck driver kept us updated along the way. he was friendly and polite. I recommend nation ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos Caballero
    Date:3/17/2015 12:49:00 AM
    Review:This was the first time I had to transport a vehicle and Joe was easy to work with. Within a few days, the vehicle was picked up. Driver was very polite and thorough on the inspection. My daughter received the vehicle in excellent condition. Driver g... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Merrill
    Date:3/15/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: price
    Review:The price quoted was the same as I paid. It was $100 less than other quotes. Plus the pickup was the next day! [ View ]
    Poster:Larry De Coste
    Date:3/12/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:It was great working with Nation Wide! Great service at a great price. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:S
    Date:3/12/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to get in contact!
    Review:I was referred to this company a few months ago from a friend and told me how great the company was and how I should use them. I was planning a vacation at the time and wasn't planning to ship my car because I had no idea how the process went. We cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Elsa
    Date:3/10/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Miata shipment NM to MA
    Review:This was an excellent experience from start to finish! LAKI at NATIONWIDE TRANSPORT SERVICES was the contact person and he was excellent to communicate with. He did everything he said he would and put my mind at ease. He found an excellent driver wit... [ More ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:3/8/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:We were very pleased with the carrier. Car was picked up as promised. Driver kept us informed and delivered a day early. Everything went like clock work. First time using a transporter and would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:G Miller
    Date:3/2/2015 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: At the end it all worked out
    Review:I had a very short window of time to transport a car from freezing Buffalo to Atlanta. The weather was not helping at all. Mike at Nationwide Transport Service was very helpful and he kept the communication channel open by providing me with email u... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Review:First time experience shipping a car. I didn't know what to expect but the overall transport went without mishaps. Karen was very patient with me and answered all my questions. When Christo and Wendy contacted me and we made arrangements all went lik... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:2/27/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Dream Car Delivered
    Review:After a false start with one broker that wanted to substantially raise the price because the driver would have to " Deadhead " to the pick up location, (A major city in Indiana), I recontacted Laki Prousalis at Nationwide. Due to the false ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen
    Date:2/23/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Dream Car Delivered
    Poster:Glen
    Date:2/23/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Vehicle was available for pickup on January 26th. Laki secured a carrier right away. Carrier was running late due to difficulties, then decided that he was overweight and could not pick up vehicle. Laki and I were very disappointed by his professi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen G
    Date:2/5/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: FLA to OH
    Review:Although our requested pick up time was not available, Laki worked very hard to accommodate our needs. There was a bit of confusion when another rep from this company tried to contact us, but Laki took care of it swiftly. Overall smooth process. Woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:2/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicle
    Review:Very professional! Very easy to work with!! The whole process was outstanding! Very pleasant to talk to on the phone! and the delivery was prompt and very friendly!! [ View ]
    Poster:K LoydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Fast-Prompt-No Hassles
    Review:Made car transport reservation before two days, got connected with driver right away by Derek at Nationwide Transport Services. Time of transport to Delivery of Transport was superb and excellent managed. Both of my pickup and drop-off locations we... [ More ]
    Poster:N Patel
    Date:2/2/2015 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great company that's reliable.
    Review:I used this company to ship my car and it was picked up and arrived safely right on time. Customer service was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. These guys did a great job and I would recommend them to others who are looking to ship ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcy London
    Date:1/28/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:This company transported my my car from North Carolina to Hawaii. It was a very good experience. They were courteous and professional at every point along the way. They were on time and efficient. They put me at ease with their professionalism. My ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Adams