View 158,411 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,412th Review now!

View Nationwide Transport Services's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:954-603-2330
Website:http://nationwidetransportservices.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 11/6/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Mayflower Auto Shipping |

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Have your own experience with Nationwide Transport Services to share?

Nationwide Transport Services reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 137 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.69% of Nationwide Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.32% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services
    Subject: At the end it all worked out
    Review:I had a very short window of time to transport a car from freezing Buffalo to Atlanta. The weather was not helping at all. Mike at Nationwide Transport Service was very helpful and he kept the communication channel open by providing me with email u... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Review:First time experience shipping a car. I didn't know what to expect but the overall transport went without mishaps. Karen was very patient with me and answered all my questions. When Christo and Wendy contacted me and we made arrangements all went lik... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:2/27/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Dream Car Delivered
    Review:After a false start with one broker that wanted to substantially raise the price because the driver would have to " Deadhead " to the pick up location, (A major city in Indiana), I recontacted Laki Prousalis at Nationwide. Due to the false ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen
    Date:2/23/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Dream Car Delivered
    Poster:Glen
    Date:2/23/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Vehicle was available for pickup on January 26th. Laki secured a carrier right away. Carrier was running late due to difficulties, then decided that he was overweight and could not pick up vehicle. Laki and I were very disappointed by his professi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen G
    Date:2/5/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: FLA to OH
    Review:Although our requested pick up time was not available, Laki worked very hard to accommodate our needs. There was a bit of confusion when another rep from this company tried to contact us, but Laki took care of it swiftly. Overall smooth process. Woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:2/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicle
    Review:Very professional! Very easy to work with!! The whole process was outstanding! Very pleasant to talk to on the phone! and the delivery was prompt and very friendly!! [ View ]
    Poster:K LoydThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Fast-Prompt-No Hassles
    Review:Made car transport reservation before two days, got connected with driver right away by Derek at Nationwide Transport Services. Time of transport to Delivery of Transport was superb and excellent managed. Both of my pickup and drop-off locations we... [ More ]
    Poster:N Patel
    Date:2/2/2015 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great company that's reliable.
    Review:I used this company to ship my car and it was picked up and arrived safely right on time. Customer service was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. These guys did a great job and I would recommend them to others who are looking to ship ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcy London
    Date:1/28/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:This company transported my my car from North Carolina to Hawaii. It was a very good experience. They were courteous and professional at every point along the way. They were on time and efficient. They put me at ease with their professionalism. My ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Adams
    Date:1/28/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: ford explorer
    Review:the guys at nationwide were great from start to finish. communication was excellent from the paper work to pickup time to when they would be to me with the vehicle . from kansas to ct. I will be using them again as they are the best, they are very re... [ More ]
    Poster:david hof
    Date:1/23/2015 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you so much!
    Review: Hi, Feel free to share my praise of you with whomever you choose. You are 100 percent reliable, excellent care, and I can't thank you enough! I will recommend Nationwide to all my neighbors here in Sun City and Illinois. [ View ]
    Poster:S. Wilson
    Date:1/23/2015 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:The company was in contact withus at all times - before pickup, as the car was picked up, as it was nearing our final destination, within 30 minutes of dropoff, and exactly at dropoff time. The time quote was accurate - in fact the car was delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Elisabeth
    Date:1/20/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Gary @ Nationwide Transport Services PROVIDED EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:EXCELLENT SERVICE, Always Accessible, Easy to Contact, LOWEST PRICE BY A LOT. Will use them again. Very professional delivery. Clean truck, knowledgeable delivery driver. Provided excellent price upfront. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:1/18/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:I was really getting tired of dealing with all the companies hammering me with promises and it was real refreshing for this company to follow through with what they said they would do for me at the price they originally quoted everything came off wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Shaw
    Date:1/17/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Review:This is the third time I have used Nationwide to transport a vehicle across the country. All three times I have worked with Laki Prousalis who has been unwaveringly professional, honest, reliable, kind and quick to find me a carrier. All of the tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet B
    Date:1/3/2015 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:The BEST experience I have ever had transporting a car. Pricing was competitive, no damage to vehicle, and delivered in two days. [ View ]
    Poster:William Salvaterra
    Date:12/28/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Mitch R was great. Every time I called him he answered. No voice mail! No hold time! He was there for me. The next time I need a car transport I will be calling Mitch! If you want good customer service and your auto delivered intact and on time call ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim Sue
    Date:12/23/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Review:Was great service and always on target, I will use this service again. Laki contacted on time and provided all the details on time. No complaints. Also car arrived in exactly same condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Kaushik
    Date:12/23/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with customer service
    Review:I am still amazed at the prompt and professional manor in the way my transaction was handled! So extremely happy from start to finish and last minute help!!! Will recommend this agency again! [ View ]
    Poster:Beachbumkimmer@gmail.com
    Date:12/21/2014 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Top performer
    Review:Gary was fantastic from start to finish and the driver was a great as well. Couldn't imagine a better experience and I would highly recommend these guys. Thanks so much! [ View ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:12/18/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Review:I had a car I needed to get to Florida. It had to be picked up in New York. The company was on time and did a very good job. When my car arrived I checked it out and was happy it arrived on time and safely without any damage. If you need a vehicle tr... [ More ]
    Poster:John Thomas
    Date:12/15/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Michigan to Florida
    Review:Nationwide Transport arranged for my car to be transported from Michigan to Florida. The driver was on time at pick up and delivery, they answered my questions, and returned my inquiries in a timely fashion. The truck driver was also pleasant and was... [ More ]
    Poster:OH
    Date:12/13/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reasonable!
    Review:We purchased a Jeep Wrangler in Miami, FL and needed it shipped to Bloomington, IN. I provided my contact information via their website and was contacted a few days later, on a Friday by Bob. He stated he had a driver available that same day and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen Roth
    Date:12/11/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Review of car transport from kcmo to DuPont Was
    Review:My experience with Nationwide Transport was five star. We had to facilitate a very quick cross country move and selected Nationwide Transport based on its ratings and reviews. Mitch R the logistics coordinator was reassuring and more than helpful ans... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:12/9/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:This company shipped my car from NY to GA and they did a very good job for me. I was unsure which company to chose but a friend of mine told me about this company. I was really happy when my car arrived safely. I highly recommend this company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emma Gombos
    Date:12/7/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:Needed to ship my cruze and they did a great job. Very happy with the service and my car arrived safely. Will use them again if the need ever arises. [ View ]
    Poster:mbates
    Date:12/5/2014 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Above average company
    Review:First time transporting a vehicle and it went as smooth as I expected it to. I researched my company thoroughly before I handed over $1080 as I would expect others would do. I found nothing but positive remarks about them.. This is actually why I am ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fredrick Morton
    Date:12/4/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Would Definitely Recommend
    Review:I used Nationwide Transport Service to get my car shipped from NY to Georgia. They did such an excellent job, I was very impressed. My car arrived safely and all in one piece, right on schedule. The people who work there are very friendly and pride t... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica R
    Date:12/1/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Dishonesty
    Review:This is the worst auto transport company I have ever used. I have had more than 7 cars transported in the last 10 years and this company was the worst ever. The agent Pete wasn't honest in his dealings with me. He quoted one price to me on the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Spitler
    Date:11/28/2014 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Best, most reliable Transporters EVER
    Review:Hello: Within 1 day of contacting these guys, they found a drive, had a truck in my driveway and delivered door to door for a great price. Courteous, dependable. There is no other transporter to consider than Nationwide Transport Services and Ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Panepinto
    Date:11/26/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Nationwide Transport Services
    Review:I have shipped four vehicles over the last two years. There is no chance I'll ever call anyone other than Laki at Nationwide Transport Services! He got my inoperable SUV picked up and shipped coast to coast in less than a week! He also helped me out ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean Bresnahan
    Date:11/20/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Time Frame
    Review:From scheduled pick up date to scheduled drop off date was 22 days!!! My vehicle was scheduled for pick up on Oct 27. It was not picked up until Nov 10. And even then, the truck did not come to my house to pick it up. I was asked to drive to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonya
    Date:11/18/2014 7:10:00 AM
    Subject: Great and Reliable Company
    Review:Working with Mark with Nationwide was very easy and he was very reliable. Called me when he said he was going to so I did not have to keep calling him. Also the driver was excellent and kept in contact with me on the day of delivery! [ View ]
    Poster:jean
    Date:11/12/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting our car
    Review:Laki explained to us how the process of shipping my car from CT to FL would work. He was spot on which enabled us to have everything done that needed to be done. The actual transport people were very good and very thorough. We would highly recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:John Ferrari
    Date:11/9/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Ford Crew Cab F350
    Review:I've shipped a lot of vehicles in the past and this was by far the quickest and smoothest of them all. I would highly recommend this company for your vehicle shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:11/8/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Best car shipper
    Review:I have used several shippers in the past. Most experiences are average and many are nightmares. This is an excellent, honest, and efficient company. Pick up was early. Delivery on time. Excellent communication, reasonable prices. In this business... [ More ]
    Poster:Buick Al
    Date:11/8/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: How business should be done.
    Review:Got to work with Mitch who sounded like a trustworthy no nonsense Brooklyn man, experienced, never downtalking the competition, just focused on getting the business and the info I needed. After talking to him I decided to shop around a little. I foun... [ More ]
    Poster:George Ablay
    Date:10/31/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a 2000 Toyota Avalon from TX to RI
    Review:I was very pleased with this overall experience. I got a great deal and everything went very smoothly and as agreed. My original quote was for $700 to ship my mother's car from near Tyler, Texas to Rhode Island. They were able to actually save me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stuart G
    Date:10/30/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Acura 2012
    Review: Smooth transaction from beginning to end!!! Great communication with Laki. who is patient and respectful. Recommend highly. Jill Wietecha Corona, CA [ View ]
    Poster:Jill WietechaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to work with
    Review:Laki was great to work with and the transport company delivered on time and damage free. I highly recommend them both!! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/22/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Service with Vehicle Transport
    Review:From the beginning of my contact with Robert Lee, until the time in which I received my vehicle, was positive. Robert contacted me with questions and follow-up when needed. There were no glitches. Vehicle arrived in tacked. [ View ]
    Poster:Heidi
    Date:10/16/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: My Xterra
    Review:I booked the transport with Laki and he was very honest and forthcoming about explaining the process. I went through this site to get reviews on various companies before I settled on NATIONWIDE. The price never change, NC to NV $1400. $100 on my cred... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:10/6/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: 1st time shipper
    Review:I would use nationwide again. The rep setting up the pick up was helpful in explaining the process as this was my 1st time shipping an auto. The only difficulty was the transport truck was unable to make it to my door or neighborhood due to its size... [ More ]
    Poster:Elee
    Date:10/5/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car from Pheonix,AZ to Ann Arbor,MI
    Review:The overall experience was excellent. It was a pleasure working Nathaniel L from Nationwide Transport Services. He is very professional and was always reachable and kept me updated about the progress. When I was first contacted by Nathaniel with a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ratheesh Harshavardhanan
    Date:9/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transport VA to FL
    Review:called Nationwide/Laki on Wed morning(as scheduled carrier backed out at last minute) for possible pick-up on Thur. Laki called back on Thur afternoon with a trucker. Trucker picked-up car on Friday AM, delivered on Sunday AM. Excellent service/commu... [ More ]
    Poster:DV Ries
    Date:9/19/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT FROM START TO FINISH
    Review:A great experience. We did have problems with the company who sold us the car - making the repairs on time which delayed us in scheduling pickup times. Nathaniel stayed on top of this mess and was able to get our car scheduled and to us in one day... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Brown
    Date:9/19/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:One again, Another great experience with NTS!!! Picked up on time, and great communication as always Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:9/17/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good expierience
    Review:Everything went as expected. Good salesperson and good driver. Helpful and on time. Truck was clean and the driver handled all my equipment with care. The driver called and made contact as expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Felts
    Date:9/15/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping from Texas to Florida
    Review:This company shipped my car a lot faster than I expected! I had made a huge move from Texas to Florida and decided to have my car deliver to the new place rather than driving across the country. There were no dents, scratches, or issues with the deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa