View 169,347 Reviews on 3,818 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,348th Review now!

View Nationwide Transport Services's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:954-603-2330
Website:http://nationwidetransportservices.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 10 Months. Since 11/6/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Mayflower Auto Shipping |

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Have your own experience with Nationwide Transport Services to share?

Nationwide Transport Services reports that they have an average of 20000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 120 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.60% of Nationwide Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.40% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services
    Subject: 2003 Yukon
    Review:We had contracted with another company first to haul this Yukon from CO to MI. They promised to pick it up on a Friday. The Wednesday before, I kept calling to get an appointment time and they didn't answer my calls. I had my daughter call and bec... [ More ]
    Poster:Irene
    Date:8/29/2015 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Liars
    Review:After receiving a number of quotes, I chose Nationwide because of their answers to my questions. The price was secondary to my scheduling needs. They lied on every question I asked. Nationwide does not own their own trucks. Nationwide does not have t... [ More ]
    Poster:David Fromer
    Date:8/26/2015 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Overall satisfied
    Review:Prompt service, quick delivery. It was a baler and a door was damaged on delivery. We found buying and transporting to be too much of a hassle overall and won't be doing it again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/25/2015 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:This was a fairly painless process, the price was close to the quoted estimate. It did take a week to find a driver but once that was done it happened seamlessly. I'd recommend them to any body moving a vehicle. They moved a 1964 rambler out of Iowa ... [ More ]
    Poster:John F
    Date:8/22/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: happy customer
    Review:Was leery to do this transport after reading horror stories on internet.but when I pulled the trigger it was easy and worked out perfect.Brian was great got back to me quick with the carrier and contact info. [ View ]
    Poster:mike sandelli
    Date:8/20/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Top notch carrier company
    Review:Nick was amazing. He worked very hard securing a carrier to pick up my limo. Excellent communication throughout the whole process. Driver was very pleasant and also communicated throughout the day for the delivery time. Would highly recommend this c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dee
    Date:8/19/2015 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service.
    Review:Joe Sanchez really stepped up and made sure my needs were met. I needed vehicles delivered out of state and on budget. Joe really came through for my company. He worked late and came in early to help me accomplish my mission. I will be doing b... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Collins
    Date:8/17/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service.
    Poster:Paul Collins
    Date:8/17/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Laki Prousalis Customer Rep.
    Review:My first experience was horrible. The first contact person was an idiot named Jimmy D. From the time he was contacted to the end of this report, he messed everything up, never returned any calls, lied and even got the got the receiver of my cars ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron MendaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was a little concerned doing this at first, but everything went through as Joe said and it was a wonderful experience. We didn't have to go through the hassle of getting this truck picked up ourselves since we only run in-state with our trucks her... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa Wright
    Date:8/11/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: DISAPPOINTED BEYOND BELIEF!
    Review:I FOUND THIS COMPANY TO BE FULL OF SMOOTH TALKERS. THEY PROVIDE INFORMATION THAT IS FALSE IN ORDER TO GET THE SALE. GPS TRACKING...NO! NATIONWIDE TRANSPORT SERVICES PROVIDED AN QUOTE OF $650, HOWEVER WHEN THE WERE ABLE TO CONTRACT OUT THE PICKUP THE ... [ More ]
    Poster:CATHERINEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience transporting a car I've had
    Review:I have shipped about a dozen cars and usually I'm disappointed but Laki was true to his word. The car was picked up within 6 hours of when we spoke and was at the destination 2 days early! I will definitely use Nationwide for my next move. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/11/2015 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: 60's VW bus
    Review:Quote was one of the lowest and did not change. I received my bus within 3 days after contract. The seller messaged me that the driver was a "good guy". Chris assured me that the driver he was using was good and turns out they were. I'v... [ More ]
    Poster:alan whatley
    Date:8/11/2015 1:26:00 AM
    Review:Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and knowledgeable. Great service with no glitches! The pricing was very fair and communication was excellent between my employee and the transport driver [ View ]
    Poster:Lee Cutshall
    Date:8/10/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Would use again. Joe was very responsive and helpful. Thank you! ......................................................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Poster:bret
    Date:8/9/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I talked to many transport companies about the trip from Louisville to Chicago. Received a varied number of prices and checked the companies out on line before responding. Without a doubt, Laki from Nationwide Transport Services was the most knowledg... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:8/8/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Poster:Lee
    Date:8/8/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT QUOTE
    Review:I WAS QUOTED A TRANSPORT QUOTE OF $575 VERBALLY AND IN WRITING ON 8/3/15 AND THEN I RECEIVED A CALL FROM NICK THAT HE LOCATED A TRUCK FOR MY VEHICLE PICK UP AND URGED ME TO AGREE BY TELLING ME IF I WAITED, THERE MIGHT BE A PROBLEM. I AGREED TO THE VE... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN RICCIARDIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: National Transport
    Review:Very happy with my experience with National Transport. Did a lot of research prior to booking with them and happy that I did. Vehicle was delivered earlier than expected and it great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:8/6/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Auto relocation
    Review:Sam (broker) was very professional, knowledgeable, and excellent to work with. I had multiple inquiries/prices from other transport companies and chose National Transport Services. Glad I did! He told me who the carrier would be along with pho... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:8/6/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment experience
    Review:The communication from getting quote, Driver communication at pick up and delivery was all very very good. I am in Logistics also and this was a very smooth transaction. Driver was friendly and accommodating and very thorough. I would definitely use ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/4/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Great service, The driver has a great customer service. He kept me updated throughout the journey I was pleased with his service and will use his company again. [ View ]
    Poster: Rosie
    Date:8/3/2015 3:07:00 AM
    Review:I neeeded to ship my car from California to Indiana. I contacted Laki at Nationwide. He was very professional and helpful. I received my car early than expected and in good condition. I am extremely pleased with their services. They deliver exception... [ More ]
    Poster:Chim
    Date:8/2/2015 3:02:00 AM
    Subject: John Deere 6620 combine
    Review:Shipper and Broker did an excellent job through out the entire shipping process, they stayed in constant contact with me the entire time. The driver called upon arrival to pickup combine and was able to load machine by himself without any assistance ... [ More ]
    Poster:DuaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1988 C1500 Chevy Pickup
    Review:Quick response by customer service at Nationwide, and excellent followups. Pricing is very reasonable, and pick up and delivery was prompt. On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate this company a 10. Will definitely consider doing business with this company ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Haughton
    Date:7/30/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Laki came through for me!
    Review:Laki at Nationwide was the first person to respond to my transport request and give me valuable information that I was unaware of since this was the first time I've transported a vehicle. After speaking with him I spoke with at least 10 other transp... [ More ]
    Poster:SusieG
    Date:7/28/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Arthur at FinnX Transport
    Review:I have shipped several cars in the past years, and never received the courtesy and service I received with Nationwide Transport. Brian took my information, and contracted a carrier the same day. Arthur from FinnX Transport immediately contacted me wi... [ More ]
    Poster:John Pelkofer
    Date:7/27/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service and would definitely use again
    Review:Sam Duncan was very helpful and professional. He made us feel like we were very well taken care of at all times. He was always in contact with us keeping up with our progress and what we needed. He provided a very helpful driver. Everything went so s... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda Reed
    Date:7/23/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Contact Laki from Nationwide Transport!
    Review:I recommend contacting Laki from Nationwide Transport to get your vehicle moved. Laki was very efficient and kind. I moved my car from Indiana to California and back with him, and it was a very easy, non-stressful process! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:7/22/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: unbelievable
    Review:Amazingly, our car was picked up on a Saturday afternoon. I had been told it would take seven days ival in AZ. It was delivered in 48hrs. In perfect condition. I am beyond satisfied. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Ted Kafka
    Date:7/21/2015 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Recommended service!!!!!
    Review:5 stars, This company quoted me on a price and came down on the price 3 times and I ended up paying nearly half of what I was quoted at other companies. Laki is personable and easy to work with in a stressful situation like a Car shipment. Couldn't... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:7/19/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Communication
    Review:I received the cell number of the driver from the dispatcher. I called the driver to verify the window of time he would pick up my vehicle. The driver stated that he would call me once he reached Tucson and set up schedule the night before my vehic... [ More ]
    Response:COMMUNICATION WAS PRESENT - NTS handles all claims properly. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Jackson
    Date:7/16/2015 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good Review
    Review:Our experience with Nationwide Transport Services was excellent. The driver, Mike, was awesome and we will definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:H Louis
    Date:7/8/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Review:Mitch was very helpful, was able to get me a great deal on transporting my car when all I had found were about $100 or more than what he charged me. Pick up was prompt, delivery was on scheduled date as promised. Would definitely recommend them. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lia XiongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Toro Z master 256E mower shipping
    Review:Contacted Joe at Nationwide Transport to quote a price for shipping Toro Z master256E mower. After a short time, Joe called with a next day delivery from Countrywide RV Transport at the quoted price! Overall, a great experience at a great price for l... [ More ]
    Poster:James R Seele III
    Date:7/8/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Great service! Stayed in touch and made sure to follow up. I* have dealt with many transport companies and this one has done real well. Will definitely use again! A+++ [ View ]
    Poster:Warren Wadehra
    Date:7/7/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Service, A+++
    Review:Kept me informed throughout the process. Very easy to get in touch with. Great customer service and great price compared to other quotes. Would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:David Woodkotch
    Date:7/6/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This company shipped my car from Florida to Ohio and they did an awesome job for me. I was really happy that my car arrived safely without any scratches or damage at all. I highly recommend using this company. [ View ]
    Poster:James Rick
    Date:7/4/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Fast response time!
    Review:I called Nationwide and Pete took my call. I needed a quick pickup b/c my original company dropped the ball. NO JOKE! 2 hours later Pete had arranged my car for pickup up and by the end of the night it was loaded and on its way. It's amazing the co... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Tanno
    Date:7/3/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Returned deposit (with one phone call)
    Review:Dealing with life changes ,seeking a auto transported 465miles in CA. We gave a deposit to two companies . Nationwide refunded our money with one phone call , when asked for refund. We wood recommend them highly And use them for our next transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason nash
    Date:6/30/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Quick turnaround
    Review:Nationwide Transport was able to get my car transported with a very short lead time after another broker (competitor) failed to make the needed arrangements as agreed and told me he had no other option for me 2 days before expected pick-up. If all o... [ More ]
    Poster:MW
    Date:6/23/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Hauling 770D John Deere Graders
    Review:I would highly recommend Nationwide Transport Services to anyone for there transportation needs, Laki was very friendly and knowledgeable when it came to shipping our graders, I would use Nationwide shipping again in a heart beat,Thanks again for the... [ More ]
    Poster:Dunn County Highway Department
    Date:6/22/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:Everyone I dealt with was super professional and the 1900 mile transport took only 3 days! I was nervous at first, but will use these guys in the future for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:6/22/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: This is your guy
    Review:Shipping a car seems to be a cutthroat business with some people out to help you out in a reliable, transparent way. Laki was one of the few that I talked to who never changed numbers on me, never told me not to seek other quotes, just straight up an... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:6/16/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Review:I had a great service and my car arrived in the quoted time frame with no issues. I would use this service again! [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/10/2015 12:45:00 PM
    Review:All went well; car was delivered in good condition (except for the large number of dead bugs on the windshield) and on time (approx. 2 hours later than estimated). Pickup was about 2 hours earlier than estimated. Nationwide sends a lot of email updat... [ More ]
    Poster:Pa
    Date:5/27/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Disappearing Act
    Review:I called a month in advance to have a vehicle transported from Texas to North Carolina. After setting up the details with Nationwide Transport Servies I never heard another word from them. I called three days before requested pick-up date and was t... [ More ]
    Response:This car was scheduled for pick up today 5/22. I personally talked to the customer twice on 5/20 and then left her a message same day at about 600pm. If that is a disappearing act or bad customer service, I sincerely apologize. I do not think my actions warrant a negative complaint. [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:5/21/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: STRAIGHT FORWARD HONESTY& RELIABILITY
    Review:This is my third time with NATIONWIDE.....no drama, no BS, just straight honesty and reasonable prices ! My 1950 Lincoln was picked up in Dayton Ohio on Monday at 3:00 PM....early Tuesday at 7:30 AM in the morning a call arrived that the truck was 1... [ More ]
    Poster:al tommaso
    Date:5/20/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good service; would use again.
    Review:Good communication, prompt and responsive. Provided all detailed requested information available about the carrier. Took time to address all questions and provide thorough explanation. [ View ]
    Poster:ML
    Date:5/20/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport from Hilo, Hi
    Review:Transported my Civic from Hilo to Long Beach. Great price and service. Very good customer service and alway there when I called. Thanks Nationwide. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Anderson