View 149,367 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,368th Review now!

View Nationwide Transport Services's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:954-603-2330
Website:http://nationwidetransportservices.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 11/6/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Mayflower Auto Shipping |

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.
Have your own experience with Nationwide Transport Services to share?

Nationwide Transport Services reports that they have an average of 8000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 165 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.06% of Nationwide Transport Services customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Nationwide Transport Services
    Subject: Shipping Car from Pheonix,AZ to Ann Arbor,MI
    Review:The overall experience was excellent. It was a pleasure working Nathaniel L from Nationwide Transport Services. He is very professional and was always reachable and kept me updated about the progress. When I was first contacted by Nathaniel with a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ratheesh Harshavardhanan
    Date:9/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transport VA to FL
    Review:called Nationwide/Laki on Wed morning(as scheduled carrier backed out at last minute) for possible pick-up on Thur. Laki called back on Thur afternoon with a trucker. Trucker picked-up car on Friday AM, delivered on Sunday AM. Excellent service/commu... [ More ]
    Poster:DV Ries
    Date:9/19/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT FROM START TO FINISH
    Review:A great experience. We did have problems with the company who sold us the car - making the repairs on time which delayed us in scheduling pickup times. Nathaniel stayed on top of this mess and was able to get our car scheduled and to us in one day... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Brown
    Date:9/19/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:One again, Another great experience with NTS!!! Picked up on time, and great communication as always Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:9/17/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good expierience
    Review:Everything went as expected. Good salesperson and good driver. Helpful and on time. Truck was clean and the driver handled all my equipment with care. The driver called and made contact as expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Don Felts
    Date:9/15/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping from Texas to Florida
    Review:This company shipped my car a lot faster than I expected! I had made a huge move from Texas to Florida and decided to have my car deliver to the new place rather than driving across the country. There were no dents, scratches, or issues with the deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:9/10/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my vechicle
    Review:I needed my vehicle shipped to Florida.I researched and found this company.I was a little worried about the cost and if I could get tracking information.All my questions were answered and they even took the time to call with destination location of m... [ More ]
    Poster:Bianca Davis
    Date:9/9/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Thank you so much for delivering my car fast and safely from Georgia to California. The service provided was exceptional. I would HIGHLY recommend using this company for reliable car delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Haley Davis
    Date:9/3/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Overall, I suggest this company if you want to ship your car. They are polite ,helpful and on-time. I do not have any complaint . [ View ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:9/3/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: A Car Transport Service Worthy of Your Trust!
    Review:The company shipped my car from one location to the other, did it on time, on budget and I am really happy that everything arrived on time and safely! I would highly recommend them for all your transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike McNarry
    Date:9/3/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Driver wanted me to come to deserted parking lot late at night to pick up my car
    Review:The company contracted by Nationwide Transport Services, PK Line, is not even listed on this website. The driver sent me a text message at 10:25 PM on Thursday, August 21 that he was waiting for me at Target near the Garden State Parkway Exit 135. ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologized for the inconvenience and offered a $100 discount for having to meet the driver later than anticipated. We try our best to meet all of the schedules but sometimes the drivers get caught in traffic or other unforeseen events and can cause these minor delays which can be an inconvenience to some. [ view ]
    Poster:Allison
    Date:8/29/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle
    Review:Quad was my contact person and was extremely helpful and professional throughout this transaction. He was very responsive to my questions and available when I needed answers. The driver who picked up my vehicle was also very nice and personable. T... [ More ]
    Poster:S. McCauley
    Date:8/26/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Automobile transport
    Review:I am highly satisfied with the service provided to ship my car from California to Florida. My only concern in the process was the lack of communication between the time I selected Nationwide and the point when they notified me that a carrier had been... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Griffith
    Date:8/25/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Tractor Transport
    Review:I was extremely pleased with Nation Wide Transport's service and price. The pickup and delivery points (Visalia CA to Kingman AZ) are both small towns. I had lost hope of finding a transport service that would move my tractor at a reasonable rate, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris B
    Date:8/23/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:I had a difficult car to ship - 3' wheelbase (1948 Crosley). Not every truck can ship that. Phil waited for a truck with adjustable ramps and put me on it! It took a while to find someone at my offering price, but I was in no hurry. Excellent, excel... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Heylin
    Date:8/23/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Mark at Nationwide was very helpful and informative. He was quick to find me a transporter who, by the way way very prompt on his delivery of my car. I will let others know about the great service of this company and would use again for sure. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Wonder Woman Lia
    Date:8/18/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: CLK 500
    Review:Laki was great to work with on the car transport.....I'd use them again...................................................................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Poster:mike pThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Review:First time transporting my car but I was very pleased with Nation wide Services on helping me in a short time to transport my car. I was also very pleased with the services from the people from AJ Exotic who took my car and delivered it to me. Nice c... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita
    Date:8/13/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Review:I've never shipped a car before and was really nervous after reading other people's bad experiences causing me to cancel an existing arrangement. Stumbled on a website for reviews and it listed what they considered the Top 5. Nationwide was one and... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy T.
    Date:8/11/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Tremendous experience
    Review:It's really a tremendous experience with this company. They came on time for shipping my car from our old home to new one. The moving was done simply in a superb way. They did a fantastic job for us which we liked so much. The car was not dirty, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan Alex
    Date:8/10/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Came to Tuscaloosa to get me, thanks Pete! ROLL TIDE!
    Review:I talked to 4 companies that told me i would have to take my car to a bigger city to get picked up, that Tuscaloosa was to far out of the way. I then talked to Pete at Nation Wide, he new College was about to be back in session, and said not a probl... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Tabb
    Date:8/9/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Original company dropped the ball, NTS did it in one day!
    Review:my last company dropped the ball and could not move my car for the price they quoted me and would not answer the phone...Nationwide did it in one day, an excellent job done by my agent Pete. Thats the way it should of Been done the first time. Pete, ... [ More ]
    Poster:tito
    Date:8/9/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Shipping
    Review:I preferred this company because they shipped my car from one place to another and they did a very good job for me.. I was really please to them when my car arrived safely.. I highly recommend this company to ship your car. [ View ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:8/8/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car - recommended!
    Review:I am very impressed by the service I just received from this company. They transported my car safely and professionally, and it arrived on time and was off loaded carefully. I definitely trust this company, which was recommended to me by a friend, an... [ More ]
    Poster:Simon
    Date:8/8/2014 5:44:00 AM
    Review:They did a great job delivering my vehicle. I was concerned that it may get damaged or arrive late but the transport went very smoothly. They were on time and the vehicle was delivered in excellent condition. I would gladly use this service again ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris S.
    Date:8/7/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Trustworthy Company
    Review:This is actually my second time using Nationwide Transport Services, the first being when I shipped my car from Florida to Washington State a couple years back. In both cases the vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time, for this return t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Rush
    Date:8/7/2014 7:12:00 AM
    Subject: excellent experence
    Review:From the first contact with Nationwide Transport Services and dealing with Laki Prousalis, it was a very professional straight forward experience. There was no high pressure sales pitch. I had contacted about 15 transport companies and got pricing fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregg Hazen
    Date:8/6/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my car
    Review:The company transported my car from Washington to California, and did a fantastic job. The car arrived safely and on time, and the transport driver was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this company to others, and I will us... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexie
    Date:8/6/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast and north to south
    Review:I have used this company at lest 4 times. I was alway quota a price before and during and before delivery of the vehicle. The drivers was alway nice. They was alway on time with a smile. Liki is alway nice and courtesy on the phone. I would truly re... [ More ]
    Poster:mitchellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was a bit overcome by all of the different reviews on line, as I had never transported a car before. I decided to try Nationwide, and I'm so glad I did! Laki was great - he called me very shortly after my original inquiry was sent. I called him ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:7/31/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
    Review:I HAVE SHIPPED CARS ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN BUT THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME SHIPPING ACROSS THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. THERE ARE SEVERAL THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN ATTEMPTING THIS EFFORT. FOR EXAMPLE: 1. IF I WERE TO DRIVE, WHAT ARE THE WEATHER COND... [ More ]
    Poster:CLAYTON NIHEIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I'm very pleased with the services I have received from you and the company. Nationwide will be recommended to friends and family and this company will always be #1 on my list. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:This company shipped my car from Texas to Iowa, and did an incredible job. They were very professional and fast, and I was very pleased when my car arrived safely to its destination. I highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:7/24/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Really helped me out of a jam.
    Review:I am working out of the country, and a situation came up where I had to get my car out of my friends garage in Ohio, and get it to my brother in California. I found Nationwide Transport Services online, and gave them a call. I was really glad I did. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:7/23/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: LA to KC
    Review:Laki was super helpful and very thorough. He found a carrier available to pick up my car next day, getting it to Kansas City sooner than I anticipated possible. The driver was on time picking up the car, and while on the road, called me the day... [ More ]
    Poster:Valencia Gayles
    Date:7/22/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: LA to KC
    Poster:Valencia Gayles
    Date:7/22/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Really great service shipping my car!
    Review:They shipped my car perfectly from one state to another. My car was in perfect condition and I was extremely satisfied when I saw it arrive on time undamaged. I would really recommend this company if you are looking to ship or transport your car. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:7/22/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Service
    Review:I was extremely reluctant to have my car transported from one side of the country to the other side without my supervision but it had to be done and I am very happy with the results. My car arrived on time and safely. I was really happy and pleased w... [ More ]
    Poster:ReBecca
    Date:7/22/2014 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Dependable, knowkedgeale, hasslefree, on time service. I had a great experience dealing with Laki and Bruce. Would definitely recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Amin Bemat
    Date:7/21/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I used the company to ship my car,it arrived on time and safely. Overall I was pleased with the service provided and always had a great line of communication with them. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:James O'neil
    Date:7/19/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Job!!!
    Review:I was very pleased with the exceptional service I received.Delivery was on time and very professional.I am not one to take the time to leave a review but I think after the excellent service I received from Nationwide,the least I can do is type a few ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:7/15/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Delivers....
    Review:This company was the first company I have worked with that actually delivers what they offer. I shipped a few vehicles already and I have seen the same issues with each company (4) that I have worked with in the past witch was raises in price, unres... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Dewald
    Date:7/15/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service !!!
    Review:Would recommend this !!! On time pick up and delivery. No hassles or issues. Car received in perfect condition. Delivery was at my gate. Excellent customer service. 5 stars to Laki Prousalis. [ View ]
    Poster:Siddharth Suri
    Date:7/15/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Mitch
    Review:Mitch was very helpful and informative. He walked me though the whole transport and gave me some great tips that led me to choose Nationwide Transport Services. The company addressed me to Mitch when I decided to reach them, Mitch set everything up w... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory Loetz
    Date:7/13/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 64 Volvo 544
    Review:Laki worked hard to find me a carrier to ship an old non-running Volvo that I plan on restoring. The driver was very nice and helpful and kept me informed throughout the whole shipping phase. He helped us get the car which did not run into our driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila
    Date:7/9/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Review:A great company that knows how to communicate well with their customers. Would work with all of them again in a heartbeat. [ View ]
    Poster:Erika Leung
    Date:7/6/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Upsetting experiance
    Review:Mike (broker) is professional and quick to answer call/email. Leon (dispatcher) was unprofessional. The trucker was courteous, but the car interior was all greased up. Leon called to give a pickup date, but no one showed till the 3rd day. He got ... [ More ]
    Poster:AYH
    Date:7/6/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing price and timely delivery
    Review:I called the company only one day prior to my moving date. I have got an amazing price and offered a second day pick up. Initially, I felt it could be fishy. However, the driver showed up in Maryland on time and was on contact with me throughout the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amr Youssef
    Date:7/4/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipping experience!
    Review:This was my first shipping experience with Nationwide Transport Services and it was great. Laki was very responsive and very professional throughout the entire process. The car was delivered ahead of my expectations and DAYS ahead of schedule. Ove... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:7/2/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:After receiving an online quote and being impressed by the positive reviews here, I reached out to Nathan to ask for their service. Nathan was professional and courteous on the phone and set up process was prompt & easy. The problems arose la... [ More ]
    Poster:A.Nanda