View 152,572 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,573th Review now!

View All America Auto Transport's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(301)767-1734
Website:http://www.aaat.com/
Time On Site:11 Years, 8 Months. Since 3/27/2003
Common CarrierInactive

Since 1964, All America Auto Transport has been transporting vehicles to every city in the country and overseas. We offer competitive car shipping rates, friendly customer service, and an outstanding record of auto transport satisfaction among our Satisfied Customers, including individuals, military and government personnel, professional sports teams, and private corporations nationwide. If you choose to be an auto shipper we will ship your car wherever you're moving, even overseas, we'll make sure it follows - safely, securely and cost-effectively. Car transport (vehicle shipping/auto transport—however you choose to say it) is a task of diligence and speed, but most of all carefulness. With our car transport services, we treat your cars like we treat our own.
Have your own experience with All America Auto Transport to share?

All America Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 7500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.01% of All America Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.99% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: car transport
    Review:After waiting over a week for another carrier to pick up my car with no success, I found All America Auto Transport. James gave me a pickup date in our first conversation which was two days later. (mainly because of the weekend) Car was picked up on... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry M
    Date:10/2/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Service & Dispatcher
    Review:I love my car añd my experience with the dispatcher , Victoria, and the transporter, Eddie. Both were professional, thorough, and prompt. I plan to transport my second car within the year. Change the name , All American Auto Transporters, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Glorria Hamilton
    Date:7/12/2013 6:52:00 AM
    Review:Their service was great. They actually were available to pick up the vehicle earlier which worked out very well for me. The vehicle arrived the day it was promised. All was well. [ View ]
    Poster:MLG
    Date:6/17/2013 1:15:00 PM
    Review:Their service was great. Vehicle arrived the day it was promised. All was well. [ View ]
    Poster:MLG
    Date:6/17/2013 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Transport
    Review:This is the second time we have moved a vehicle with All America Auto Transport, Inc. cross country and have had an excellent experience both times. First transport was from Annapolis, Maryland to Bakersfield, CA (January 2009) and the second was fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Eva Burke
    Date:5/13/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: car transport from ny to florida
    Review:I had spoken to many transport companies about moving my vehicle from ny to florida. I found alex from american transport to be honest and efficient. My vehicle was picked up as promised and arrived in florida maybe a day late. I was told this might... [ More ]
    Poster:peter perezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2013 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Our FJ
    Review:Victoria at AAAT was very professional and prompt when arranging the transport of our Toyota FJ. We had never transported a vehicle before so we were a little nervous about it. Handing over the keys and the vehicle was a relief but also scary. She he... [ More ]
    Poster:Della
    Date:3/25/2013 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job to ALL American!!!!
    Review:I was referred to All AMERICAN in Bethesda MD by a co-worker, admittedly a little Leary of trusting a company to transport a vehicle that has been a part of our family for years. (1970 Nova SS) ,Victoria the staff member of ALL American proved I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Carbaugh