View 147,060 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,061th Review now!
AA United Auto Transports Inc.
249 N. Brand Blvd #433
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone Number:(800) 963-5505
Website:http://www.unitedautotransport.com/
Time On Site:8 Years, 8 Months. Since 1/22/2007

United Auto Transport is an auto transport company providing service to the United States and worldwide! We are committed to providing you with the best rates and customer service. UAT provides professional auto transport services throughout the United States and overseas. We can meet all your vehicle transport needs, including cars, motorcycle transport, RV transportation, boat shipping and more! UAT is dedicated to providing quality auto transport services from pickup to delivery. The safety and security of your car transport is our top priority.
Have your own experience with AA United Auto Transports Inc. to share?

AA United Auto Transports Inc. reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 8 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.32% of AA United Auto Transports Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: LV to Chicago
    Review:United is the most reliable. Call AD you will be in good hands! Prompt and available for all moves. Best experience ever [ View ]
    Poster:Nicholas
    Date:8/12/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:United Auto Transport is an excellent car carrier. We used their services to move our car from Oregon to Texas. The car was picked up in time and was delivered in time. The driver made sure to keep up updated regularly on the progress. Overall ex... [ More ]
    Poster:KM
    Date:5/1/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: United Auto Transport
    Review:AD with United Auto Transport was professional, communications were excellent. Vehicle was picked up and delivered as promised. I would certainly use them again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Vince Finazzo
    Date:4/17/2014 7:29:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:I found the whole experience very stress free. I did not have to worry that my vehicle would not be delivered on time due to the constant reassuring from both UAT and the transport driver. Communication was very positive all phone calls were answered... [ More ]
    Poster:MARTIN RAMOS
    Date:2/20/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:Ani and United Auto Transport professionally handled our transport of our car from NY to California seamlessly. I would recommend this company to all! [ View ]
    Poster:Mitch
    Date:2/19/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was my first experience with transporting a vehicle. The rep, A. D. was very knowledgeable & professional in every aspect of handling our transaction. She was very clear in establishing accurate expectations throughout the entire process. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Severance Rider
    Date:1/3/2014 6:34:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Service!!
    Review:Quick pick up and delivery. Driver met us in parking lots for both pick up and delivery due to narrow streets. Price for delivery was reasonable. No damage to vehicle or claims filed. I would highly recommend AA United Auto Transport Inc. [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:11/4/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: My Delivery
    Review:Shipping my car from Vegas to Mississippi was a lot easier than I thought it could be. The driver was easy to work with on a pick up location, they kept me updated on the way, and they were on time from the delivery estimate they gave me in Nevada. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Reynolds
    Date:10/15/2013 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: No Responsibility
    Review:Original pick up dates were not met nor did I get a courtesy call to advise they would be 1 week later. Then the week passed and they did not meet those dates. Then I was advised that we would have to drive the cars about 40 miles to meet their drive... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna M
    Date:7/15/2013 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied
    Review:From my first contact with Arnold (Cathy was on vacation) I had very positive feelings about using United Auto. He was extremely informative, knowledgeable and gave one a sense of confidence in using this company. The car was picked up early, whic... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Pardee
    Date:7/11/2013 7:07:00 AM
    Subject: Unrivaled Transport Services
    Review:United Auto Transport was courteous to me from the day I received my quote to when I had my car delivered directly to my door. The customer service representatives provided me with a competitive quote that gave me piece of mind when shipping my vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:7/10/2013 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: My Auto Transport Company !
    Review:Due to Hurricane Sandy, I was stood up by two other companies to transport my car from Long Island, NY to California. When I contacted UAT, I was immediately scheduled for a pick up, two days after I placed the Order. My Transport Advisor, AD, went... [ More ]
    Poster:Omid
    Date:3/20/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the day!!
    Review:I was relocating to another state when my original carrier had to cancel because of hurricane Sandy....I only found this out the day they were to pick my cars up (read that as three cars, a convertible, and two restored vintage collectibles), I calle... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:11/27/2012 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: My Auto transport from NJ to CA
    Review:I found UAT on the internet by chance, as I was reviewing other companies that transported autos. I own a high end vehicle (BMW) and was concerned about possible damage or even theft of items in the vehicle during transportation. I found UAT to be... [ More ]
    Poster:Otis