View 169,711 Reviews on 3,826 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,712th Review now!

View 7 Star Auto Transport's New Profile

7 Star Auto Transport
444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/13/2011
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
7 Start Auto Transport |

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transport-Great service
    Review:After having signed with another company who, after almost 2 weeks, was unable to make good on transporting my car, 7 Star Auto came through for me and made it happen! The price was very reasonable compared to some other quotes I had received. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Essel
    Date:9/2/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: well pleased customer
    Review:I had the pleasure working with Luis M., he is great. He provided me with excellent customer service and kept me in the loop of things. He's full of energy and eager to please his customers. Thanks for all your help Luis M [ View ]
    Poster:natasha
    Date:9/2/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Follow Up
    Review:Tony delivered everything he promised. He kept in communication throughout. Driver was also excellent and called me throughout process as well as my son whom was contact person for pickup. My son in in the military and one of my requirements was th... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos Saniel
    Date:9/1/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:Many calls and emails from brokers but Luis delivered. Car was picked up at 8:30 at night by a driver who was on vacation with his family, for another driver. It was in Seattle in 6 days. Personal property inside the car was untouched. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Lockhart
    Date:9/1/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car home
    Review:Many companies promised prompt service but didn't deliver But Luis did the truck found my house in a large development. Picked it up even though the driver was on vacation with his family in Phoenix. It was back in Seattle 6 days later the personal ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Lockhart
    Date:8/31/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job by 7 Star Transport!
    Review:Luis M. was extremely helpful and kept me updated on the status and progress from start to finish. Would definitely use them again if I need to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Kelvin Anderson
    Date:8/31/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Good service, the people were polite and helped with all the transaction. There was a good following through all the process by phone and email. The sales person was interested in my needs and budget and get the best price for me. [ View ]
    Poster:Celina Monarrez
    Date:8/31/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I HAVE BEEN USING DIFFERENT HAULING COMPANIES FOR SOME TIME NOW BUT THE SERVICES I GOT FROM 7 SATAR IS SIMPLY THE BEST.I AM STICKING WITH THEM FOR LIFE. [ View ]
    Poster:GEORGE NKRUMAH
    Date:8/28/2015 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:THE DRIVER VERY NICE,POLATE HAPPY PERSON I HAVE A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE ALSO THE DRIVER TOOK MY CARD TO MY DOAR AND I TAKE HIM BACK TO HIS HAULER, THIS COMPANY IS VERY SERIOUS. RECOMENDED IT. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call STEW (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:beatriz palacio
    Date:8/26/2015 3:43:00 AM
    Subject: Georgia to Colorado
    Review:Difficult Lane. Luis worked to find me a direct driveway-driveway carrier. Received frequent calls / updates on the status of finding a carrier, along with follow up calls to confirm everything worked as planned. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call LUIS (866) 576-7009 ext.203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:RKW
    Date:8/24/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transit
    Review:Tony and his team was great to work with. This price quoted with the first call was way out of my company's budget. However after a little back and fourth we found a happy medium. I would use 7Star again. It can be difficult to find a company to more... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call TONY (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:8/22/2015 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Super fast
    Review:I called to see about having my ship date moved up a day or two. They picked up my car same day! Use this company incredibly fair prices and amazing customer services [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOHN (866) 576-7009 ext.213, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:trent green
    Date:8/21/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: 85 Ford F250
    Review:They got a move on my order really fast. I was expecting to wait a week or so before someone was able to be in the area to pick my truck up. I got a call say there is a truck able to pick it up that day. I was shocked. My pick up use not running. The... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANDREW (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Keith SellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: A+ transport service
    Review:I Transported a high end vehicle in an enclosed trailer. I was very happy that the trailer had a lid that laid flush with the ground and then lifted the vehicle to the second level of the trailer. The driver was a very nice guy and he transported t... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Reed
    Date:8/20/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience - from FL to AZ
    Review:Hugo provided excellent service. He was attentive and gave me the best rate. I willi be using them again in a couple of months when I move again. I highly recommend him; he took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns in a promptly manner... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Janeth
    Date:8/20/2015 4:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car move to Iowa from Ohio
    Review:I have asked for a quote two days before my car move should happen . Jair from 7 star auto transport called me in 15 min after my quote submission and gave good quote rate . After that I got sevaral calls from different vendors but the quote was hi... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Naresh Munigela
    Date:8/20/2015 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: Very Pleased!
    Review:So glad I decided to use 7 Star Auto Transport after a bad experience with a carrier who never picked up! The process was easy and very clear and the follow up and communication was excellent. Tony is truly a gem...he was always accessible and he add... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie
    Date:8/14/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Honest competitive pricing
    Review:Tony was my contact, My car arrived on time no damage great communication between transportation and driver. No complaints what so ever good pricing as well! [ View ]
    Poster:Kris
    Date:8/14/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:I contacted at least half a dozen different companies before finding 7 star transport and Alex. The car moving industry is full of dishonest people that will take your money and make promises that they don't keep. When I first talked with Alex I ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ALEX (866) 576-7009 ext.216, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Long
    Date:8/12/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Poster:Ron Long
    Date:8/12/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with transportation & with adviser, Tony
    Review:Tony was my transport adviser and he did a great job. As a first timer, I was hesitant to have my car transported by a truck driver and handled by a transport adviser I didn't know. I did my research and asked Tony loads of questions about the reliab... [ More ]
    Poster:Nadeen Siddiqui
    Date:8/10/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: The BEST!
    Review:I recently moved from Charlotte NC to Nashua NH for a position in Boston. I was contacted by Saks Auto Trans LLC 1 week prior to the move who said they would ABSOLUTELY be able to have my car in my driveway in Nashua by Friday 8/7 and assured me thi... [ More ]
    Poster:John B hopkins
    Date:8/10/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Courteous service; NO lies; delivered as promised; a pleasurable experience - thanks, Stew! Many inbound calls advising me of status. Awesome followup to ensure my satisfaction. A repeat customer in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Retzer
    Date:8/3/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great job Hugo and 7 Star
    Review:Shipped two vehicles from Ohio to Arizona, one in April and one in June. Pickup drivers were early, thorough and courteous both at pickup and destination. Delivery drivers were especially helpful to the handicapped person picking up the vehicles at d... [ More ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:8/1/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: No worries!
    Review:Once I had contacted Hugo of 7 Star Auto Transport by phone, he worked very quickly to find me a driver and one was found for pickup the very next day. Communication between all parties involved was efficient, courteous, and helpful. I was pleased an... [ More ]
    Poster:Pswen-Chern Cheng
    Date:8/1/2015 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Easy process
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and Hugo made the process completely painless. He was very professional and he was always easy to contact. Thanks to Hugo and 7Star Auto Transport, everything went really smooth. I will call them again if I need ... [ More ]
    Poster:Saud Alsaif
    Date:7/31/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Great service! Pick up was quick and drop off was right on time. The whole process was a smooth transaction all around! I would definitely recommend to someone looking to transport their vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Shiv Sankaranarayanan
    Date:7/31/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Moving Car
    Review:This is the first time I moved my car. Actually, I was so worried about my car during transporation pickup and drop. But the service is really AWSOME. I personally thank to Ivan and team. [ View ]
    Poster:Vasidhar Ulaganathan
    Date:7/31/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tony is good
    Review:Tony ship the car in one day notification on time and he arranged to deliver in one day. My situation was not certain, I called him at 5pm, he arranged the pickup next day at 2pm. Then deliver in 24 hours. [ View ]
    Poster:mel
    Date:7/28/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great service and quick delivery
    Review:We talked to other services and they wanted more money or could not pick up on time. They actually were able to pick up the truck the same day and delivered to Georgia next day. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Rivera
    Date:7/28/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Review:Pick up was a few days late however the driver had maintaince issues - I understand! Stew at 7star was great - will use again- I want to thank 7 star for the great customer service- Thanks Tommy [ View ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:7/23/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Transport - Luis M
    Review:I got a Quote from 7 Star and Luis M is the transport Advisor. He gave the best quote and the upside is he is in constant touch with me. He continuously updated me on the status, right from quotation to vehicle drop off in Texas. The vehicle was... [ More ]
    Poster:Jagadeesh
    Date:7/22/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Model A Ford
    Review:Luis at 7 Star Auto Transport took the time and effort to locate an efficient & reliable enclosed transporter to take my car back to upstate New York from Iowa. His efforts are highly appreciated. Transporter arrived at the scheduled time. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Keehan
    Date:7/21/2015 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: New Car Transportation
    Review:I was quite surprised at how easy arranging transportation was. I called them and they arranged everything. It saved me money versus renting a car one way and they made it simple. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott McDonough
    Date:7/19/2015 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Everything went well
    Review:everything went well my car has no damages and the things that i left in my car wer all there nothing moved. Im glad i chose this company. Thanks Andrew! [ View ]
    Poster:nroseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2015 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car Transportation
    Review:We needed a last minute Arizona to California auto carrier. I put my request out on the internet and 7 Star responded immediately. Their bid was was comparable to other carrriers, but the time frame that I needed worked well with what 7 Star offered.... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JUSTIN (866) 576-7009 ext.213, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Robin M
    Date:7/17/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with the process.
    Review:Very pleased customer. Even though other companies advise against deposits, I understand shipping is a business and money makes things happen. The company that was assigned, Saira Auto Transport Inc., Was spot on with pickup and delivery. Thanks Ardy... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/16/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Totaled late vehicle denied refund
    Review:After my vehicle was late and arrived totaled this is what I get when I ask for a refund this is the actual e-mail MIKE at 7 star sent me: We can’t do much after you have left the review, u... [ More ]
    Response:FALSE REVIEW: The carrier moving the vehicle had a road accident not the fault of the driver and the customers car and other vehicles were damaged. This was No Fault of 7 Star at all. 7 Star did everything to help customer, explained the customer that claim was to be taken with the carrier and the carrier and their insurance Took Full Responsibility and cover all damages. [ view ]
    Poster:Tj
    Date:7/14/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Glad I did not go with a lowball offer
    Review:After a search for a shipping company, checking rating websites, I was more confused than ever. One quote stood out as it was higher than the average $800 to $900 quote. I wrote to this company and exchanged email and then phone calls with a Werner... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.208, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Thompson
    Date:7/13/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: MARVELOUS service
    Review:I recommend everyone to prefer this transport as it's such a marvelous service provided by them. They handover as promised and no delay was expected and no waste if time in following up them. It's worth to give money and it's more reasonable. I loade... [ More ]
    Poster:Habib
    Date:7/8/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shady company-do not use!!!
    Review:The driver delivered my car at 8 in the dark knowing the place closed at 4.He wouldn't leave any paperwork.Fortunatelly, the mechanic stayed and waited for it .The driver didn't load it properly and crushed my exhaust pipe causing 2000.00 in damage t... [ More ]
    Response:NOT TRUE. Carrier reported that they called and person at delivery confirmed delivery time, also that vehicle was inspected at time of delivery. However Customer made a claim for scratches and insurance is still processing claim. If damages were present at time of delivery insurance pays for it, but if damages were not found at time of delivery, any claim after delivery are not covered. We did suggested and offered the customer an Enclosed transport for this type of vehicle but he refused to protected from flying objects on the roads. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert O"Brien
    Date:7/7/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Services - Satisfied Customer
    Review:After a horrific experience with Jay's Auto Transport, 7 Star Auto Transport SAVED the day with same day services. - - I'd originally planned to have my car transported with Jay's Auto Transport on June 11th, pick-up between June 28th and July... [ More ]
    Poster:Chiquitta
    Date:7/6/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car Trasnport
    Review:Warner was great to deal with. He was quick and got the job done and followed up when he said he would. I would recommend him to others. He was professional , friendly and efficient. The actual driver that delivered the vehicle was outstanding as wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Katrinal
    Date:7/2/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up/drop off
    Review:The initial conversation with Ivan G was precise and very informative. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered a day early, which was a pleasant surprise. This was a smooth and transparent process. I will be using them again to ship my othe... [ More ]
    Poster:Vickie J
    Date:7/2/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Jason was very knowledgeable, conscientious, prompt in returning calls and honest. The entire experience was very easy and went smoothly start to finish. The vehicle was dirty when it arrived which was entirely expected. Traveling east coast t... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JASON (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Dena Small
    Date:7/1/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Werner O.
    Review:Werner from 7 Star Auto Transport did a great job with the transport of my car. The car was picked up and dropped off as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Raul Palma
    Date:7/1/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Honest shipper
    Review:After getting the run a round by 2 other companys, my last attempt to ship my car was with 7 star auto transport. Finally someone that gave an HONEST answer, and did what they said they would do. Wish I would have talked to Jair O. from 7 star 1st an... [ More ]
    Poster:carl bell
    Date:7/1/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport to St. Louis
    Review:I would use 7 Star Auto again if given the chance. Oscar was very professional and follwed up with all my questions and inquiries. The lesser ratings were out of his control yet he did the best he could with the information or circumstances around ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 ext.212, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ernesto
    Date:6/30/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thnk you Tony!
    Review:Tony was really helpful when first call autotransport seeking for a way to transport my car from Miami, Fl to St. Charles, MO. He was available throughout the entire process in case I had any additional questions. Also, he stayed on the line while I ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call TONY (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea ReyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: quick turn around
    Review:I had to plan my travel suddenly and being the first time I am transporting the vehicle,Luis explained me the entire process and suggested me the best possible way to get the vehicle picked up earliest. He was able to find a truck with in a few hou... [ More ]
    Poster:Pruthvidhar