Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,186 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 431 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
7 Star Auto Transport
Location:444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:2 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/13/2011

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:This was my 2nd time shipping my car, and though my 1st experience (with a different company) was not a bad one, my experience with 7 Star Auto Transport was exceptional. The dispatcher was very upfront about the price, the timing and the expectatio... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOHN (866) 576-7009 x206 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Nina
    Date:4/15/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota 4 Runner
    Review:I was online to find out witch company could help me out, I have talked to Werner in 7 star to pickup my car from AZ and drop off to Miami, Werner was very professional and take time to explain me everything. To compare with other companies it was sh... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 x219 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: 7 star auto transport
    Review:I will use 7star for all future shipping! Gaby was honest & saved me a LOT of trouble. I was at wits end because of a bad experience w/another co but she explained everything to me & gave me hope! She found me a driver who arrived on time &am... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call GABY (866) 576-7009 x220 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:4/12/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Just as promised
    Review:Got a little shakey at first with him trying to match the quote I got from someone else but at the end he came through. The driver was very experienced and even contacted me to see if he could drop it off early. I would definitely use the shipper and... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 x204 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Clarence SteversonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!
    Review:I have used other lead providers in the past, and I have never kept a provider as I have with 7 Star Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Jack (866) 576-7009 x102 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:george ortiz
    Date:4/10/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service overall
    Review:7 star transport was amazing , on time pickup and delivery , great customer service , very professional will definitly recommend the company to everyone [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Mike (866) 576-7009 x222 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ralph
    Date:4/10/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Not the best decision!
    Review:I got a job in a different state and needed to have my car shipped out within a two week time period. Filing out forms online I was brought to 7 star auto transport. I read the reviews and they seemed better than other brokers. That was my first big ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:4/9/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very happy with the service provided by 7 Star Auto Transport. Nick and the driver was prompt and professional. When I called them for updates on car location, they were able to get back to me within minutes. My car was delivered on time withou... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x212 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Chi
    Date:4/8/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Hauling
    Review:I would recommend using 7 Star Auto to anyone needing a car hauled. They have a large pool of drivers to pull from. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOSE (866) 576-7009 x216 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:carlton spink
    Date:4/7/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Element Transport
    Review:I was content with the overall experience, my only issue was I was informed by 7* transport that my vehicle would be picked up on Monday the 31st of March. When no one showed up or called by 4pm I had to call to find out what was going on. I was unab... [ More ]
    Poster:C Andrus
    Date:4/7/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up wrecked car
    Review:Everything went pretty much as planned. I was able to get my car before the date I needed it by. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:RJN
    Date:4/5/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up wrecked car
    Poster:RJN
    Date:4/5/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty happy with service!
    Review:I needed my car moved asap. I called 7 Star and got a really great quote. I got a carrier assigned the same day and my car was moved on time. I am very happy, the driver even washed my car before he got to my home! Thanks 7 Star, 10/10 service! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Jack (866) 576-7009 x222 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Johnathan Pike
    Date:4/4/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: showed great patience with me
    Review:We made changes to the order, but Peter showed great patience with me and made sure we got our car. Thank you for putting up with me. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call PETER (866) 576-7009 x207 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:3/31/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: thank you
    Review:nick helped me out a lot on time and ready great customer service I would recommend him to everybody [ View ]
    Poster:dana starlingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle was transported on time.
    Review:Pros - Great customer service, Prompt delivery. Cons - The vehicle was picked quite late in the day and we really could not contact the driver. The vehicle was dirty but I think this is not rare when transporting on a open carrier on the lower lev... [ More ]
    Poster:Nihar
    Date:3/30/2014
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:They provided great customer with my order. they helped when I needed. I requested to move two cars from Phoenix, AZ to Fort Worth, TX. Enjoyed working with them. will use again in future if needed [ View ]
    Poster:Anwar Husain
    Date:3/27/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:I spoke with representative eli one day before shipping he got me a great quote and a on time performance I have no bad complaints about 7star auto transportation they gave me better prices than every other company I inquired about thank you for you ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ELI (866) 576-7009 x209 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:lajuan simmonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Review:Jerry was extremely helpful. I called other companies and felt as if I was being scammed but not with this one. He answered every question that I had and went into full detail about everything I needed to know. I've referred him to other friends and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rashaud Hayes
    Date:3/25/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Car was picked up same day i called 7 Star Transport on a Wed and was delivered the following Mon. Overall great experience. Thank You 7 Star. [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:3/25/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: moved hummer h2 from tampa,fl to Lawrence, ks.
    Review:Great company stayed in touch with me the whole move before and after pick up. Even when other companies tried to tell me they wouldn't be able to do it at that price they still delivered on time at the quoted price. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JORDAN (866) 576-7009 x203 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike DiSalvo
    Date:3/25/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I just wanted to say that 7 star auto transport did a fantastic job taking my car from Miami to San Diego. Jordan E., my contact, was very professional and responsive and had the best rates from my research. The driver they found me was also very pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Reynolds
    Date:3/25/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with Service
    Review:7 Star Transport came through for me on a last minute move. The truck driver was on time for pick up and delivery. Thank you for the amazing service 7 Star! [ View ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:3/24/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:Great Experience all said and a done......Will use again!!! very impressed with the customer service and timming [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 x245 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony Arroyo
    Date:3/24/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Expedited as Promised!
    Review:Ivan, was the original contact person and continued to call me informing me of ETA of carrier , as well as delivery ETA to California. It took exacting 10 days from start to finish. Ivan worked hard at finding a carrier to deliver. My car sat for tw... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 x246, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:lleca
    Date:3/22/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: 7 star transport
    Review:I got my car early and in good condition. I am beyond satisfied w their service. My contact at 7 star was Werner and he was professional, knowledgeable, and sounded really sexy. Will use them again. Thanks 7 star! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 x219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:3/21/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Came early excellent work
    Review:glad I used this company my first time shipping and they made it easy. Jose was knowleable and if it weren't for him I wouldn't have used their company. Thanks Jose. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOSE (866) 576-7009 x216, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Luke
    Date:3/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: 78 c/k 1500
    Review:Good experience, Werner was easy to work with. Was able to get info even after normal working hours. [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron Kloefkiorn
    Date:3/21/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: First and last time using this company.
    Review:I deposited $200 for they to start to find me a driver. Too many promises broken,after the 10 days without a driver until the 11th day, they took my deposit saying that I cancelled the service. "Of course morons!!", was not car to pick up ... [ More ]
    Response:CUSTOMER LIES. His name is Juan Rosario. He signed a contract to move car on March 4th. We dispatch carrier- CJS Auto Transport Grayson, GA 770-597-0159 - for pickup on the 4th. On the 4th, carrier was not able to pickup car, customer had NOT PAID the dealership/auction where he bought it. Customer said he was going to fix it. Carrier waited 3 days but car was still not ready. Carrier is charging DRY RUN FEES. Customer finally paid for his car on the 13th, asked 7 Star to send new carrier, we did assigned -iver Boyz Transport LLC Willard, NC 910-515-5931- 2nd carrier tried to pickup vehicle, car was NO LONGER THERE. Customer is posting FALSE review here. [ view ]
    Poster:John Rose
    Date:3/20/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:Driver was courteous and professional. The whole experience is very positive . I didn't know what to expect and so I had my own fears. But my confidence started to increase when the car was picked up on time. Then I got the update the day before th... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANTHONY (866) 576-7009 x210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Simon
    Date:3/20/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service and Customer Support
    Review:I had decided to move back home to Alabama after some time, and I called a few companies for quotes but 7 star gave me an excellent quote and their customer representative was excellent over the phone. He answered all of my questions and concerns and... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:3/17/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Job
    Review:We shipped two vehicles with 7-Star. They were wonderful about working with our dates. Even though we decided a week before shipping to change which vehicles to ship, they remained helpful and professional. Good professional job overall. Shipping... [ More ]
    Poster:SA
    Date:3/12/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent carrier
    Review:Cadre conveyor very excellent. always in contact with the customer and always looking for ways to ofreser good service and excellent price. I am very happy. also have very good broker called Piter M. Dispatch Consultant. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call PETER (866) 576-7009 x205 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again [ view ]
    Poster:AlexanderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:The service of 7 Star is excellent. John has coordinated the transportation very efficient and met my special requirement of schedule. The communication with the customer is very good. The drivers, Zora and Brian (MGL), delivered the cars on time. I... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Lou
    Date:3/11/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Lies
    Review:Was quoted for transportation services of a KIA from Atlanta, GA to Oklahoma on 2/18/2014. Signed the contract and paid deposit on 2/19/2014. Was told by Werner that scheduled pick up would be 2/24/2014...which was agreed by me and acceptable by al... [ More ]
    Response:7 Star offers Money Back Guarantee. We do not control what happens on the road w/carriers. Vehicle was located at a very difficult area. 7 Star got a carrier 'A-Awesome" for the 24th, but carrier cancelled before friday. No other driver was available, 7 Star had agreed as per contract to REFUND customer as it is guaranteed. [ view ]
    Poster:chuck
    Date:3/11/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: 7 Star Transportation
    Review:I worked with Werner on this quote. It was very important that the pickup and delivery dates and times were adhered to. Everything came together as Werner outlined. I am very pleased with all communications and the delivery of the car. Despite be... [ More ]
    Poster:RoyB
    Date:3/10/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I made contact with 7 Star Transport on Tuesday, and my vehicle was delievered on Thursday! It was in the same condition that it was picked up. The driver was very courteous, and the staff worked with me very nicely. I spoke with Oscar from 7 Star an... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 x214 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:T. Smart
    Date:3/7/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good - Pickup and Delivery On time
    Review:Pickup was on time and it helped me becuase I have to move from that place same day. As they mentioned maximum delivery date they delivered, but the driver expect me to drop him back to his place which is 30 miles from my place, since I am busy with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ambi
    Date:3/7/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Don't be swayed by super low bids!
    Review:When looking into transport I received dozens of quotes ranging in price from 650 to 1300 dollars to ship my car. Eli with 7 Star was the first broker to call me but I was hesitant to accept before hearing other offers. I ended up trying another comp... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ELI (866) 576-7009 x209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Colt B.
    Date:3/6/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD
    Review:EVERYTHING IS GOOD. SERVICE IS GOOD AND VERY SMOOTH. NO WORRY, THEY TAKE CARE EVERYTHING. INCLUDING CUSTOM AND VALIDATION. NO HIDDEN FEE. GOOD. [ View ]
    Poster:VINCENT
    Date:3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Fully satisfied although it took a little bit long because of cold weather
    Review:Because of cold weather shipping to Minnesota was hard at winter time but they did it with some delay. Would recommend 7 star to any friend. They try to do the best! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANTHONY (866) 576-7009 x210 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Reza
    Date:3/5/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: scammers
    Review:Avoid these scamsters. A nightmare dealing with them. I signed the contract and was promised a pickup date. Car was not picked up even after more than a week of the promised date. Two days after the promised date, I get a call from their dispatcher t... [ More ]
    Response:Not True - 7 Star completed job. Found and dispatch the carrier"Transport Express- 509-209-8947". Carrier informed customer pickup was 1 day late, customer decided to cancel the carrier saying -I dont trust this carrier- and refused a 2nd carrier from 7 Star. Customer posting reviews w/ inaccurate information. [ view ]
    Poster:Naveen Pulichintala
    Date:3/5/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Review:the service was fast and was good comunication dispach and driver I will recomend this service to anyone it was great Thanks Eddie [ View ]
    Poster:Eddie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 x224, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Date:3/4/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!
    Review:I always expect things to go wrong, but with 7star everything went as i was told. Anthony was updating me every time, the driver was delayed but it was ok i had time to wait. I recommend 7star and will use them again in two months. [ View ]
    Poster:John Symetone
    Date:2/27/2014 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: transport car purchased on line
    Review:the delays were understandable;at the first pick up location the prior owner was not available most of the time.So I had the vehicle moved to a better location, but the delays had changed the marketing price of supply and demand;such that the price ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call FRANK (866) 576-7009 x228 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:dick hill
    Date:2/26/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: 7 star auto transport
    Review:werner was eccellent to work with and so was his driver!!! The driver arrived early, werner followed up and helped me when a different company completely dropped the ball. [ View ]
    Poster:scott
    Date:2/26/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Review:Everything went as expected and I'm looking forward to work with the company again if any opportunity present! Thanks for your help [ View ]
    Poster:Andy Mulumba
    Date:2/26/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Excellent customer service. Effective with fixing problems. The car was picked up two days after first available date but came just on time. It was easy to contact the customer representative and he always got back to me-whenever I wanted to check if... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 x204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Kinga
    Date:2/21/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Too many people involved
    Review:I would rate the service very good to excellent. Joseph contacted me after I posted the ad on the website. I had gotten 9 calls from other companies, but Joseph stood out because he seemed genuine and the price was competitive. I had quotes from $300... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Mike (866) 576-7009 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Donovan Christie
    Date:2/16/2014 3:56:00 PM

Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport

7 Star Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.