View 179,087 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,088th Review now!

View 7 Star Auto Transport's New Profile

7 Star Auto Transport
444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 7/13/2011

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: Moved my Nissan Sentra from Norwalk, CT to San Antonio, TX
    Review:Except the fact, that the first driver assigned to pick my car never turned back, and it gave me concerns if the car will be picked up in time or not, rest everything was fine. [ View ]
    Poster:Gagan Gupta
    Date:1/6/2016 9:31:00 PM
    Review:It was a pretty quick and clean deal with the company. It took me few minutes to complete the paper work and my car was picked up on time and was delivered at my convenience well within promised time with no damages. I would recommend them to my frie... [ More ]
    Poster:Ankit
    Date:12/31/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Review:Driver was great. Stayed in contact throughout process. [ View ]
    Poster:Caelen
    Date:12/29/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Review:This company is very reliable and will get the job done would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph Volciak
    Date:12/23/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Timely and Prompt Service
    Review:I got the reference for Jair O from one of my colleagues who had used this service earlier. So I have given a try for the same service. Jair was great and very responsive. He provided all the information promptly and the driver also co-ordinated the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sukanth David Lakshmalla
    Date:12/22/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery worked out well
    Review:David M did a good job processing the order and making sure everything went as planned. He followed up and make sure all aspects of the delivery went well. [ View ]
    Poster:Phil Harris
    Date:12/21/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my car from IL to FL
    Review: I could not be more pleased with the service we got from 7Star transporting our Hyundai to Florida from northern IL. Everything was handled very professionally by David M and the driver and in a timely manor. I could recommend 7Star to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Roberta K
    Date:12/13/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service by David
    Review:The 1st transport company failed me by changing pick up date, delivery date and cost. I quickly called 7 Stars which was also on my list as a choice to use. The car needed to be delivered before Thanksgiving due to my son leaving for overseas, deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Nina
    Date:11/27/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: I Highly Recommend Seven Star Transport
    Review:I have to say that Andrew was great in helping me find a someone to transport my restored 1949 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton family heirloom to Reno, Nevada from my out-of-the-way Northern coastal town of Little River, California. I knew this would be a ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Grant
    Date:11/25/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Customer satisfaction, thanks to Mr. Luis
    Review:Mr. Luis was very courteous. He demonstrated a high level of professionalism. I am extremely satisfied with the company, and appreciate the service rendered. Of note, there was a delay from my part to release the car for pick up, the company waited... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call LUIS (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Marlyn
    Date:11/16/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:We love this company and they always seem to do an awesome job on the transport. Jair is always so kind and provides the best customer service. You will not regret using this company. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Adonis Auto Group
    Date:11/12/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: From CA to FL
    Review:Sad to say that these guys beat transporters that I have used on and off over last 20 years. They are that good. 7 Star guys, Ivan is awesome, were great and worked with me while I was on the phone... were able to get me several quotes and explained... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Marus Kaz
    Date:11/11/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport - Portland, OR to Denver
    Review:Luis M contacted the seller and convinced him to get the car ready to transport 2 days early. Luis was very easy to work with, and I have already recommended him to a friend, plus made good comments on FaceBook on how pleased I am with his service.I ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call LUIS (866) 576-7009 ext.203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Nelson
    Date:11/10/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport - Portland, OR to Denver
    Poster:Tom Nelson
    Date:11/10/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great company, car was picked up and delivered promptly and was informed of the transport every step of the way...would recommend to anyone who needs a transport! [ View ]
    Poster:Cecilia Echevarria
    Date:11/10/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: BMW M3
    Review:Complete scam ..believe any of there reviews there all made by the employees ... Booked a transport to bring my car down to Florida waited 5 days to get picked up Only to be told they needed more money !!!! Complete scam artist the whole staff ... [ More ]
    Response:NOT TRUE. 7 Star Dispatch the carrier - Orlando Barcelo Miami, FL - to pickup on Oct 27th. The dealership refused to release the vehicle for lack of payment from customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Sergio Leets
    Date:11/7/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:Shipping a vehicle from Washington State to Colorado can be a rather stressful situation. Add in the fact that I placed my order from Maine. The scenario had the propensity for being a completely overwhelming and daunting ordeal. I am pleased to say ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 ext.222, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah Fader
    Date:11/2/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Perfection! Thanks for the professional service!
    Review:After reading so many reviews & being inundated with so many brokers calling trying to earn my business, I unfortunately chose the wrong broker with Patriot Auto Transport wherein the broker quoted me a low rate, but posted the rate to the driver... [ More ]
    Poster:D Burke
    Date:11/1/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport SUV
    Review:David stayed on top of the deal gave comforting and accurate information on the transportation of the Suv. Gave me all of my options even to let me know I could cancel and get a complete refund. Patience and trust paid off got unit moved for price ... [ More ]
    Poster:Reid
    Date:11/1/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: good costomer services
    Review:7 stars auto transport they have outstanding customer service very nice to me They are flexible in pricing very reasonable and affordable I new who s coming to pick up my car their phone number their name nothing hidden I would used this compan... [ More ]
    Poster:charleston
    Date:10/31/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Review:I put a general inquiry out on the internet to transport a vehicle I just purchased in Miami to be brought to Virginia. Several companies contacted me but I liked the price and time arrangement of delivery promised by 7 star auto transport. I spoke w... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Stevens
    Date:10/28/2015 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:The 7 star transport is a reliable and also understandable guys i have ever seen till date. Also they are negotiable per deal and provide a honest rates that makes you free of a big finance burden. I would suggest and recommend hard to go with it. [ View ]
    Poster:Jitendra
    Date:10/21/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Review:I was transporting my car from Buffalo, NY to Los Angeles, CA. Luis was very helpful in arranging transport. The first company was picking my car up at the time I requested but would have delivered it too, soon. It would have been before I got the... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:10/19/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:10/19/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:I recently purchased a new car in New York to ship to my daughter in Florida. I can't say enough good things about David, my contact at 7-Star. My shipment was a problem because there were only 2 days that the car could be accepted in Florida. Not... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:10/18/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star
    Review:Worked with Tony to start the process. Very flexable with dates and times. My truck was not ready and had to delay to get fixed. Jair took over and had the driver at the pickup location in hours. Very smooth and painless transaction. Car arrived... [ More ]
    Poster:John L
    Date:10/16/2015 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Luis M and Driver
    Review:I called two days before I needed a pickup. Not only did they accomodate, the driver personally picked up my car to drive it to the transport after learning that my license was expired. Both Luis M and driver were very knowledgable and kind. I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:10/13/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Prompt response to inquiry, picked up when promised and delivered very quickly. Great communication with daily updates. Cant imagine it being done any better than this! [ View ]
    Poster:Perry Gerber
    Date:10/7/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: super fast
    Review:I needed my car as soon as possible, and they did it. I got my car in 4 days from Dallas to Portland, can you believe it. Good thing is it cheap and fast. [ View ]
    Poster:Parivesh
    Date:10/6/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction level
    Review:All personnel were cordial and professional in their interactions. Even though on pick-up the truck was late, the driver was most courteous and called to inform us of the delayed time. The driver and his partner were most professional and customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. John M. Stepahin
    Date:10/3/2015 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction level
    Poster:Dr. John M. Stepahin
    Date:10/3/2015 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: PICKUP
    Review:I SCHEDULED A PICK UP WITH JAIR(PLEASE BEWARE HE IS A SCAMMER AND FAST TALKER) HE TOLD ME THAT HE COULD PICK UP MY VEHICLE ON A SPECIFIC DATE AND THAT HE WOULD DEFINITLEY HAVE A DRIVER AND THAT I WOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF THE DRIVER ASSI... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlene
    Date:10/2/2015 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I knew nothing about shipping a vehicle beforehand and was deluged with phone calls, emails, and texts. Ivan was persistent (and great to deal with). He worked with me on the price and in the end my car arrived when it was supposed to at a reasonable... [ More ]
    Poster:Clay
    Date:9/29/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars for a reason!
    Review:7 star transport delivers when another company failed me! They had my vehicles picked up the same day, within a couple of hours after setup! My cars came in on time and transaction went smoothly! My only complaint, however it is NOT the compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:9/29/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Car State-side
    Review:Definitely a no nonsense car shipping broker! Agent was real - I mean honest, agressive, and reasonable. Quote was attractive from get go. David knows his stuff. Impressed with effort that resulted in my car being picked up and safely delivered many... [ More ]
    Poster:Vince
    Date:9/24/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle pick-up and delivery
    Review:Jair called the same day as the truck was available to pick-up our vehicle. We were very happy that things worked out as promised. Our SUV was picked up in Bishop, CA on Friday evening and delivered to us the next day in San Bernardino, a little ea... [ More ]
    Poster:NoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2015 4:20:00 AM
    Subject: Dragster
    Review:7 Star Is Awsome, I Had A Miscommunication On My End And My Car Was Going To Be Delivered A Day Earlier Than I Needed And Jair Took Charge And Scheduled It At The Perfect Time. It Only Took One Phone Call To 7 Star And He Made It Happen. The Car Was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Fenelon
    Date:9/23/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: 1986 TVR 280I
    Review:No dents, no problems. right on time (I thought it might be a day or so late as the truck was full). Something was left on and the battery was dead, driver had jumper wires and we got it started and driven off right away. The next time I have a veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike NolanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transport
    Review:7 Star Auto Transport was Excellent,found me the right transport company,thanks to Luis. He did a Great Job on the phone & stayed in touch with me. Roger the Truck driver was great on time,texts my cell with updates did a great job,on time.If i... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:9/23/2015 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: 1947 PU Truck
    Review:Ivan did a great job arranging the driver from the time we negotiated the final pricing, he had a pickup day and kept to it. and the driver was prompt and he delivered it earlier than it was scheduled. I had another company trying to get it schedul... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevork
    Date:9/17/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1947 PU Truck
    Poster:Kevork
    Date:9/17/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: 7Startransport
    Review:I had a terrible time finding a company that was honest and up front until I received a call from Ivan with 7startransport. . He said he would pick up my vehicle in one hour and he DID!! I spoke with him every step of the way. He let me know where th... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie Blasi
    Date:9/16/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Did a good job
    Review:This was our first experience with car transport and Tony did a great job explaining things. The car transport occurred as promised and all communications were timely. Both of our drivers were difficult to understand because of their accents and th... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call TONY (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Macon
    Date:9/16/2015 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Luis M assisted with details- courteous - promptly returned calls - organized all details relative to my car transfer from Texas to Colorado - ensured transfer was worry-free & on-time - it was. Very satisfied with service. I had no issues. Wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Helen
    Date:9/7/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Review:This is one of the best companies so far. Have a decent quote for my vehicle and have my vehicle pick up a day before. The delivery was before schedule, thats awesome. I will use this company again and recomended to my fellow soldiers and friends a... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:9/4/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transport-Great service
    Review:After having signed with another company who, after almost 2 weeks, was unable to make good on transporting my car, 7 Star Auto came through for me and made it happen! The price was very reasonable compared to some other quotes I had received. I wa... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call STEW (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:R. Essel
    Date:9/2/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: well pleased customer
    Review:I had the pleasure working with Luis M., he is great. He provided me with excellent customer service and kept me in the loop of things. He's full of energy and eager to please his customers. Thanks for all your help Luis M [ View ]
    Poster:natasha
    Date:9/2/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Follow Up
    Review:Tony delivered everything he promised. He kept in communication throughout. Driver was also excellent and called me throughout process as well as my son whom was contact person for pickup. My son in in the military and one of my requirements was th... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos Saniel
    Date:9/1/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:Many calls and emails from brokers but Luis delivered. Car was picked up at 8:30 at night by a driver who was on vacation with his family, for another driver. It was in Seattle in 6 days. Personal property inside the car was untouched. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Lockhart
    Date:9/1/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Late delivery
    Review:I was promised 5-7 days for delivery. My car ended up being delivered on the 10th day. Delivery guy said my car would be dropped off at 330pm it ended up delivered at 730pm. Overall the tardiness of this company is sub par. I would not use again when... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey
    Date:9/1/2015 2:11:00 PM

Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport

7 Star Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.