View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,076th Review now!
7 Star Auto Transport
Location:444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:
Time On Site:3 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/13/2011

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: Simply Rude and unprofessional
    Review:It is now July 19th, the car was picked up the 2nd, and they have yet to deliver the alarm clicker rendering the car virtually unusable. Despite daily phone calls, emails and even use of their internet portal for communication, they refuse to respond... [ More ]
    Poster:Ricardo
    Date:7/19/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Surprised
    Review:I'm really surprised to see so many positive reviews for this establishment. Though my experience was a bit better than others, but it's nothing to write home about. I was referred by an associate to give them a call. I made a few attempts to con... [ More ]
    Response:NOT ACCURATE: Customers forget that drivers once take control of their vehicle are in the hands of the Carrier, not 7 Star. Drivers contact customers before pickup and take care of every detail until delivery and 7 Star gets updated as each process occurs. If driver did not answer a call, is bcse they are driving on the road and are not allowed to use phones. 7 Star has 40 people on the floor ready to take your calls. As carrier informed us: they could not enter pickup residential area due to legal restrictions, and customer was asked to meet at a closest area the big hauler could enter, and drive delivered vehicle on time and called the customer before delivery to confirm the date. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/16/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:There are many promises and then nothing written or documented. They are only agents to place your car to their carrier. I asked them to pickup car after certain date. They came back and wanted to ship one week earlier. I asked them what they will do... [ More ]
    Response:Customer had way over 100lbs of personal stuff inside car exceeding weight limits of contract. DRIVER agreed to take the xtra weight at a price. Customer was aware and agreed. After pickup customer told driver he was NOT going to be at DELIVERY to pay for transport as agreed and asked carrier to accept MONEYGRAM. Carrier agreed to accept and asked that payment be made before car was delivered. Completely false review. [ view ]
    Poster:Navin
    Date:7/16/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Review:7 Star Auto Transportation has done an excellent job getting my car shipped in a timely manner. When you call them you always talk to a "live person" Joe gives you immediate attention and outstanding service. His communication is prompt ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOSE (866) 576-7009 x216 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Sacha Wisznia
    Date:7/16/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:SEVEN STAR IS A GREAT COMPANY TO MOVE UR VEHICLE. MY CAR WAS TRANSPORTED FROM ONE STATE TO ANOTHER AND THE DELIVERY WAS ON TIME. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE, CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND GREAT! THANKS SEVEN STAR FOR DELIVERING MY ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WALTER (866) 576-7009 x220 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:7/16/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Review:This company is reliable and very helpful throughout the entire process. They are great at communicating over the phone and make sure all your questions are answered. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 x222 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Niki
    Date:7/14/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Poster:Niki
    Date:7/14/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a car from CA to PA
    Review:For me, the delivery date was crucial, and Ivan G. was able to find a carrier that delivered the car on the date requested. Traveling across states is a big hassle, but 7 Star Auto Transport made it much easier by providing great customer service, fo... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 x245 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ani K.
    Date:7/13/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Great Service. I called several different companies in order to find the right company, but as soon as I talked with 7 Star I could tell they were the one for me. They were Honest about everything, and the price was very resonable it would have cos... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Jack (866) 576-7009 x222 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:claudia perez
    Date:7/11/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: NIGHTMARE! grimy manager! DISHONEST!
    Review:I just want everyone to know! Once I received my car mike from the company(manager) called me and told me my review was hurting his business. He also had his employee beg me to take the review down- stating he would lose his job if not. Which I thoug... [ More ]
    Poster:An LY & lily N
    Date:7/10/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: The driver stole stuff
    Review:They charged me 60 bucks higher than originally agreed, and picked up my car one day earlier which led to my inconvenience. Worst of all, the driver stole my sunglasses and my GPS!!! Awful service and dispatch team. Wouldnot recommend anyone to use t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lydia Bao
    Date:7/5/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Review:What the broker at 7 Star Auto promoted was fulfilled. This was a new experience for me and I heard horror stories. They were responsive, helpful and obviously have great relations with the Owner/Operator of the truck. Yep - I'd use them again and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon G
    Date:7/5/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Review:Did all as promised. They delivered the car in my garage. They did not let me know the exact position of the car at all times but it was dropped off with in 1 hour of stated time. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed woodruff
    Date:6/28/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Overall great experience
    Review:After reading reviews on many of these transport companies online I consistently found great reviews for 7 Star Auto Transport (and nightmare stories on some other companies). Although we had some miscommunication about the pick up date, it was all h... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 x224 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:YTOP
    Date:6/28/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from Miami to LA
    Review:Car was delivered early (about 2 days) from original expected date. The problem I had was making proper contact with the carrier to set a realistic delivery time. Original conversations with the carrier dispatch had the car delivered around 2:00-2:... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime
    Date:6/28/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: details
    Review:My vehicle was picked up and delivered within 7 days of my first contact call. The contact person at 7 star was very informative and always kept in touch with driver info and pick up times. I would recommend them and I would use them again. They were... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 x219 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Larry B
    Date:6/28/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience from 7 Star Transport. They and their carrier are professionals. My car was received on the day of the original pick up! I chose them due to their feedback on this site and so should you! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x212 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:William Jones
    Date:6/28/2014 6:54:00 AM
    Subject: great service!
    Review:thanks to nick at 7 star transport on time and always inform were my truck was at. Will use again! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x212 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again [ view ]
    Poster:marco
    Date:6/27/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job
    Review:Jose S. was super helpful during the process. I would not have had my car delivered on time without his help. No complain at all. Everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Lichao
    Date:6/27/2014 1:51:00 AM
    Subject: Very fast delivery
    Review:Surprised to have a car transported in less than two days from Florida to New Hampshire. It was a little too quick. We did not have payment ready, but the driver was able to take credit so everything panned out. Nick G. was great at 7 Star Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:6/24/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible!
    Review:Stay away from this company, 7 Star Auto Transport. I'm a car enthusiast and have transported several cars over the years. I'll try and make this short and to the point. First, the initial driver was supposed to pick up the car on a certain date o... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Tod Suroff
    Date:6/23/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: On Time Service
    Review:I took help from a guy named Jordan. He was quite helpful and kept me updated regarding the progress [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JORDAN (866) 576-7009 x203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ritesh Raman
    Date:6/23/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport FL to MI
    Review:Couldn't be happier with the service I received. Car was picked up promptly in Florida and delivered earlier than expected to Michigan. The driver from D & D Transport was friendly and professional. Denise in their office was very helpful. Th... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 x221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Valerie B
    Date:6/22/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipped through 7-Start transport company
    Review:Initially I was little uncertain on whether to ship car through 7-Star or not as I found this agency through google. But talking to Jose helped me believe in this company. They helped to ship my car on time at very short notice. Especially driver wh... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOSE (866) 576-7009 x216, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Krishna
    Date:6/19/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Review:Oscar contacted me seconds after putting in a request for a driver. His quote was first and best. He was easy to contact and got back to me very quickly. I will be saving his number for future as I travel frequently for my consulting needs. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Oscar (866) 576-7009 x224, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Sreedhar
    Date:6/19/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:Very happy with your Customer Service. Jordan was very knowledgeable and friendly. He called when he said he would, I liked that. He also made the transaction go quick and easy. My dad had a good experience with the driver as well. Your company de... [ More ]
    Poster:McNeil/Weidner
    Date:6/18/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and Affordable
    Review:Moved across the country and 7 Star made it far more affordable to ship my 2 cars rather than drive, pay for gas, pay for hotels and risk that if something happened along the way that I couldn't find a dealer or repair shop to take care of an issue. ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 x245, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:6/17/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Expedited delivery
    Review:Many experience has been wonderful. I was expecting the car to be delivered in a week but they delivered the car in two days. Ivan G was very helpful. Driver of the truck was extremely polite and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Devarsh
    Date:6/14/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, no issue in whole process
    Review:My car was delivered without any issue, the whole process was smooth. The driver picked up car on time and delivered as promised. Strongly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Stevenj
    Date:6/14/2014 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Buying a car from another state
    Review:This is my first experience having a vehicle shipped. I did a lot of investigating and found there are a lot of less than honest people in this very competitive business. Ivan at 7 star was absolutely great to deal with. I'll admit I was skeptical bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:6/13/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: I was LIED to. NEVER would I use them again or suggest anyone use them.
    Review:This was the most stressful process ever. Nick, the agent who worked on my order, blatantly LIED to me. NOTHING was done as was agreed upon initially. Will NEVER work with them again and would never recommend them to anyone. Avoid them if you can. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sneha
    Date:6/12/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: My car shipping to NY was fast.
    Review:This is my first online review. I contacted 7 stars on Wednesday and on Saturday they picked up my car. On Monday afternoon the car was in NY. The process was much easier than what I expected. The driver was very respectful and knowledgeable. Th... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 x213, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Anania Almonte
    Date:6/11/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Postive Experience
    Review:It's a tough business navigating car transports, but I believe 7 Star Auto Transport was certainly the most accommodating and helpful. Car arrived in great shape and early. It was a pleasure working with them and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Florida Customer
    Date:6/9/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Fair price for the travel.i was impressed with there explanation on how it all works and how we can make this happen to ease the problem with my specific location. Eli did a great job with follow up calls and making sure I had contact information on ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ELI (866) 576-7009 x209 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/7/2014 8:51:00 AM
    Subject: professional service !
    Review:I have received better service than expected. I Tried to contact different companies on holiday and this was the only one who called me and gave me great service! The communication and vehicle transportation was excellent and on time. Easy and secure... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 x221 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:JOSEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Always use Anthony for our transports.
    Review:We are a major construction company and we have to transport vehicles constantly due to different projects in different states. Anthony always charges me a great price, has a driver there for me on the day he says and delivered on time. 7 star is my ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANTHONY (866) 576-7009 x210 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Keith eberh
    Date:5/31/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Review:This was a difficult transport to a fairly remote location and 7 Star handled it perfectly. Great communication, very efficient and timely. I would not hesitate to use this company again if I need another transport. Thanks for the great job! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ROBIN (866) 576-7009 x208 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Val
    Date:5/30/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Mercedes Shipment - Excellent Service
    Review:My family was moving 1700 miles away from where we lived. Quite honestly, I was SKEPTICAL and nervous about shipping my car for fear of damage, theft and "Surprise Costs" upon delivery. I had packed my car with some very personal items, i... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Reynolds
    Date:5/30/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped car
    Review:The driver picked up and delivered the vehicle on time. He was polite and kept in touch via cell phone and text messages. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call FRANK (866) 576-7009 x228, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Funderburg
    Date:5/29/2014 8:45:00 PM
    Review:I was kept informed at all times during the process of my car being picked up and delivered. The car arrived one day earlier than promised. There was no damage, no additional miles added. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 x219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lynne Battle
    Date:5/28/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Blazer
    Review:Robin from 7 star did me right. thanks Robin i took me about 21 days to get this moved because know one could give me a for sure date and time [ View ]
    Poster:sergio alaniz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Blazer
    Review:Robin contacted after we had a few bad experiences with other companies. I even had a guy who showed up loaded the vehicle and then took it down because he did not get his asking price. I thought he was very un-professional and was just thinking of... [ More ]
    Poster:Zo Medina
    Date:5/23/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Review:Eli was great and was a prime example of good customer service. I had a bad experience with another company and was hesitant from the start. Eli kept me informed all through the process. Went out of his way to work late and contact me in the evenings... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:5/22/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:J from 7 star was very professional & took care of everything for me. Mike (driver) was great, on time & corresponded with me days before the pick up. Delivered on time to michigan. Thank you, Krista Black [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Jair (866) 576-7009 x221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:KRISTA Black
    Date:5/19/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I am 100 percent satisfied with the customer service given by Eli and his team. I appreciate all the hard work they did to expedite the delivery of the vehicle. Thanks again for everything! [ View ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:5/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Eli did a great job of moving my cars from Atlanta to Miami. He is very professional which has not always existed in my previous dealings with transporting cars. Some of the others that I have dealt with are very shady. Eli, with 7 Star Auto Trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Z
    Date:5/14/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!!!!!
    Review:I read lots of reviews on different transport broker but I especially did more detailed research on 7 Star Auto Transport, most these reviews were not encouraging. I was skeptical and somewhat disappointed, this is because I thought their quote was r... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call PETER (866) 576-7009 x207, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:urasco
    Date:5/13/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Review:We are very happy with the prompt and excellent way our transport was handled. We waited six weeks for the first company we signed up with. It was a discouraging process. SEVEN STARS handled our transport request cheerfully, efficiently, promptly and... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JORDAN (866) 576-7009 x203 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:5/13/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is shipping their vehicle. Frank was very courteous and professional. If I ever need this type of service again I will definitely use them. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Mike (866) 576-7009 x222 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:KrysThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Oscar did a great job for me. Everything happened as promised. My car was picked up and delivered with exceptional care. Followup by Oscar was perfect. I would use this service again ! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 x213 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:B Margulis