View 159,591 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,592th Review now!

View 7 Star Auto Transport's New Profile

7 Star Auto Transport
444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 8 Months. Since 7/13/2011

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My son is in the military and we had to transport his vehicle home, I didn't know what to expect. We had a hiccup regarding the carrier picking up vehicle, but with constant communication with Jair, things were taken care of and vehicle was picked u... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:3/28/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Review:The offered and provided me with door to door service. Even under a bad weather, the car was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANDREW (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Marie Hodvil
    Date:3/27/2015 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:7 Star Auto Transport responded quickly to my request and were helpful in helping me to understand the process. They were able to assign a carrier within 3 days. The carrier kept me informed from pickup to final delivery and the vehicle was in perfec... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:3/26/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Ivan G.
    Review:My experience was wonderful. The dispatcher was great customer service was on point. Pick was in a timely matter drop off time was on time. I would recommend this company. The price for the transport was reasonable. Everything was on time was ver... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lenora This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: subject?
    Review:the service was great. this service stayed in contact with me to ensure I was being taken care of properly. once the driver picked up my vehicle(s), there was communication about delivery as well. my vehicles were delivered safe and secure. Werner pr... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.208, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:keith andrews
    Date:3/24/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I think the overall experience was very good. From completing paperwork securely online to the company's representative contacting me direct via phone was reassuring as I've never done this before. His explanation of the process and the information... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Blake Richardson
    Date:3/23/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Review:I contacted 7 Star Auto Transport to move my car from Pennsylvania to Arizona. I initially spoke with Hugo who assisted me with clearing up a paperwork issue with another auto transport company. The contract was made with 7 Star Auto Transport/Hugo ... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:3/20/2015 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Had to say, my sales associate, Ivan did everything he could to get my car delivered. he never tried to "jack up the price". i would use again [ View ]
    Poster:jim bocca
    Date:3/17/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: THANKS RICK
    Review:My car was delivered without any issue,the hole process was smooth. the driver pick up the car on time end delivered as promised. Rick was excelent to deal with. I strongly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call RICK (866) 576-7009 ext.247, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Alma Appleby
    Date:3/17/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service and price
    Review:Prompt and professional service. You can't beat the price. I will certainly use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:3/13/2015 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review: We would like to say some kind words about our wonderful interaction we had with Gerry C. We had a car transported from the West coast in Arizona to Rochester New York on the East coast. We had a wonderful experience with Gerry. He was terrific and... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 ext.214, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:wigberto perez
    Date:3/13/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you 7 Star
    Review:I had a delicate car transport involving a personal matter. Werner and 7 Star Transport and Nathan the driver were honest, timely and delicate with communications and status. They did what they said. I called the number 1 rates company and the sales ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:3/11/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Review:Very Professional & easy to work with. We were kept well informed with the transport location & drop off. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve S.
    Date:3/8/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience with 7 Star
    Review:9 times out of 10, I will pick a company with great customer service and a mediocre product over the reverse. In this case, I got above expectations for customer service AND a great product. Jerry was very quick to respond to my questions/concerns, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:3/3/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Customer
    Review:This is the first time I ever used this type of service. I have to say that I am really impress with the experience. The driver was nice and friendly. I was very comfortable with him taking my vehicle. Once the contact was signed, I can tell that the... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 ext.202, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:L. Northington
    Date:3/2/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport review
    Review:If there is anybody to trust with your car, it is Hugo with 7 star auto transport, i don't trust anybody when it comes to car transportation, because I had a bad experience be for. I gave Hugo a had time because I did not trust him, he was patient wi... [ More ]
    Poster:iwatt
    Date:3/1/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Very good company
    Review:Ivan G. was wonderful. He always kept me updated on what was going on, and he was honest and accurate on the price and time of pick-up and delivery. The car was delivered in perfect condition at the exact time it was promised. I would definitely u... [ More ]
    Poster:Wanda
    Date:3/1/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject: Had a Great Experience with 7 Start Transport
    Review:Even though the car was picked up a day later than estimated, it arrived 3 days earlier than expected. I was extremely happy and can't believe they got the car to me that fast. Ivan G, my primary contact at 7 star, was always extremely polite and hel... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloriana
    Date:2/28/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:Everything went very smooth with the transport. Reasonable quote on time pick up and delivery. Delivered vehicle without any issues. Will recommend to friends and will use in the future if needed [ View ]
    Poster:Raji
    Date:2/28/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and ontime service
    Review:Hi Guys, I am very happy with the service provided by 7 star. I got my car shipped twice and both the times they delivered in on time. There was no hassle. They picked it on time and delivered on time at my door. Very much satisfied. And yeah, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Manish Agrawal
    Date:2/27/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 GMC sierra 2500 lifted
    Review:I bought a vehicle through auction and needed it moved the following day. I wanted to acoid any storage fees and I didn't want a truck I had already paid for sitting someplace that I don't know pr trust. The truck was an 08' sierra with a 6" lif... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call FRANK (866) 576-7009 ext.228, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:2/27/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transpot
    Review:I love working with 7 Star Auto Transport, They are really good, honest and great company to hire. Werner is my main contact and I can talk to him as if I were talking to one of my fellow workers. I recommend this company for all auto transport needs... [ More ]
    Poster:Adonis Auto Group
    Date:2/26/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Review:we had a great experience with the company unlike others that we have used in the past .pick up was on time delivery was exactly the way they promised and it was on time also.as Jerry promised.as a matter fact we weren't home that day we were at the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Al Deen
    Date:2/25/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Review:Fantastic experience thanks to Jair. Higher priced than other companies but the only company that would give me a fast exact date to retrieve a stolen vehicle from an expensive tow company's lot. [ View ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:2/21/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Review:My Experience with 7 star auto transport was excellent as was promised suv was picked up as promised delivered as promised and the price to transport my SUV was very very competitive with all of the companies I checked with so everything went very we... [ More ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:2/20/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:I always find 7 star to be fair and reliable with my old cars. Jair knows who I am when I call. We had talked about possibly shipping a car and he called 2 days ago at Noon to say he had driver in the area and could pick up that day. The driver wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Forrest
    Date:2/20/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 1 1990 Cad Allante
    Review:Andrew greeted my request for service in a most friendly and service like way. He guided me thru the process and his commitments were fully met by the company. The seller daid the truck arrived on time and handled the loading skillfully. The truck a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill T Burke
    Date:2/20/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Review:Great Service Good Reviews Might Include: Facts about experience with this company The price of the transport Information about damage and the claim process Time line of events including time for pickup and transport Company contact person O... [ More ]
    Poster:Elliott Limo Service
    Date:2/19/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Toyota Sienna
    Review:The shipper did exactly what he said he would do in terms of price and time. I would not hesitate to recommend them and I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:When I began my search for a car mover, I received dozens of calls and was completely overwhelmed. However, Hugo from 7 Star distinguished himself by emphasizing that he would advocate for me if I were to go with 7 star. Hugo negotiated a fair ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:2/17/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:Hugo was very helpful throughout the entire process from the quote to the scheduling. He followed up consistently to ensure I was in the loop regarding the pick up and drop off times, which was great because I never ended up hearing from the company... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:2/17/2015 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: No stress
    Review:Hugo was great. The driver was great. Prompt, flexible, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, no last minute costs. [ View ]
    Poster:Lynne Cruz
    Date:2/16/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: No stress
    Poster:Lynne Cruz
    Date:2/16/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:A very good experience for first-time users of cross country auto transporters. A very good experience for first-time users of cross country auto transporters. A very good experience for first-time users of cross country auto transporters. A very... [ More ]
    Poster:doug templin
    Date:2/13/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transpotation
    Review:My daughter and I were very satisfied with your services. The reason we chose your company was because Jason P explained the whole process to me. He was always available if I had questions or concerns. The carrier that arrived to pick up our vehic... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JASON (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Regina DominguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:very honest company, they ve done their utmost effort to get it transported, even with the bad weather in MI,GOOD GUYS, will use them again [ View ]
    Poster:budget autoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Solutions means Great Service
    Review:This was a challenging move coming from a remote location in Wisconsin to California. With weather, driver/truck availability, and remoteness, all playing factors. Hugo, and the 7 Star Team, came up with a solution to split the haul from Menasha to ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.213, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andy Naftel
    Date:2/11/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and reliable
    Review:Ivan was very honest and professional and my car was delivered on time. I will definitely use them again. Thanks again guys for your assist. [ View ]
    Poster:VidalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: excellent services
    Review:Mike was great! He cleared things up and made sense of the transport business for my first time doing this.The Transport was on time and was able to get feedback on the time frames for Pick up and Delivery. I would always recommend and will pick aga... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 ext.222, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jenny Lemus
    Date:2/8/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service!
    Review:I needed my cars to be transported within couple of days. I tried different companies, all of them gave me assurances and once they got my credit card information, they were not responding to my calls and voicemails. Then, I got the call from Justin ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JUSTIN (866) 576-7009 ext.216, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Mohammed
    Date:2/7/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excelente servicio.
    Review:Al usar sus servicios de transporte comprobé que se trata de una empresa sería, responsable y muy profesional. Cumplieron con todas mis expectativas de tiempo, calidad y servicio. Mi auto llego a su destino en perfectas condiciones y el la ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ZUE (866) 576-7009 ext.217, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Francy Villegas
    Date:2/7/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: nissan versa
    Review:I would recommend 500 percent this company to friends and family. At first i was unsure because of a couple of bad reviews i read. But i decided to give it a shot. From day one peter made feel very comfortable. He was there step by step Through e... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call PETER (866) 576-7009 ext.207, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:nancy
    Date:2/6/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: vernon hills - san antonio
    Review:7 star professionals are good, you will be keep posted if there is any change. Had minor issue with following tasks, could be a problem for few or may not. The quote is pretty decent and i paid the amount in cash upfront, so you can trust them but i... [ More ]
    Poster:Gomes
    Date:2/6/2015 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:Mike was great at not promisingt anything until he actually had the driver, had other options telling me what I wanted to hear but it did not felt right. Mike actually was very clear from the beginning and never had any issues not reaching this guys!... [ More ]
    Poster:yeoman castro
    Date:2/4/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous and Conscientious
    Review:Jerry was polite and thorough. He made no promises until he'd verified services were available, and he then followed through on everything promised. He provided the best price and even dealt promptly and professionally with problems caused by the s... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Philip Clark
    Date:2/4/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from 7 Star Auto Transport
    Review:Werner O was very helpful in moving my Chevrolet from Missouri to Los Angelos. He was very knowledgeable about the process and helped me to get the best price. Most of the other companies tried to talk me into a higher price, telling me that no drive... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:2/4/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Review:Awesome Job good fair price picked up on time and devivered on time perfect tranaction and was a non running car! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim FanninThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: 5 stars for 7 Star Auto Transport
    Review:I had a good experience with 7 Star Auto Transport, I was extremley pleased with Frank he was knowledgeable and helpful. They picked up the car super fast and delivered the next day. great company [ View ]
    Poster:Luis Martin
    Date:2/1/2015 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: CA to CO without a hitch
    Review:Andrew was great, on two occasions when the car was scheduled to be picked up it developed mechanical problems at the last minute and needed to go to the shop, Andrew worked around this and still got it delivered earlier than I expected for a fair pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Kamen
    Date:1/30/2015 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Not very honest
    Review:Attempted to change the agreed upon rate, stating that the transporter requested more, and they would split the difference with me. The transporter only request the original rate. Then I get constant e-mails and phone calls asking me to review them. [ View ]
    Response:UNFAIR REVIEW - Do to extremely hard conditions at the time of transport option to split the move into two carriers instead of one was given to customer to avoid waiting for better weather conditions, the use of two carriers required a small additional fee. However, the transport was completed with One carrier and no extra fee was required. [ view ]
    Poster:C