Transport Logo
View 175,037 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,038th Review now!

View 1Flat-Rate LLC's New Profile

1Flat-Rate LLC
Phelan, CA 92371
Phone Number:800-876-4888
Secondary Phone Number:800-876-4888
Time On Site:5 Years, 10 Months. Since 1/5/2010
. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .
Have your own experience with 1Flat-Rate LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on 1Flat-Rate LLC
    Subject: CA to FL Auto Transport
    Review:After thoroughly researching auto transport services I selected 1Flat-Rate due to the competitive quote and the excellent customer service feedback provided on-line through other customer reviews. I spoke with Ray on several occasions. He was profess... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Fox
    Date:11/24/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: 1st timer
    Review:I never used a vehicle transport service before. I read about horrible services online. This company has an a plus rating on the BBB website. Unable to find another auto transport co. w/an a plus rating. Donna B is awesome. Consummate professional. O... [ More ]
    Date:11/21/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:I searched several ways to get my vehicle across the country. However, Donna with 1flat-rate called me and provided me with great news! My vehicle shipped shortly after Donna called and was delivered four days later! Super easy communication and deta... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyler Hefner
    Date:11/21/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great service with excellent communication
    Review:Ray McGlinchey was calling me every day about the car transport states updates. I will dafintly use this company again in the future. My car got one day earlier then scheduled and Driver Called me about hour befor pick up and delivery. Great commu... [ More ]
    Poster:NamdrolThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Review:This company is excellent. Their staff communicates efficiently. The driver is knowledgeable and the pickup time and delivery time was efficient. Car was delivered from east coast to west coast in four days. I have utilized this company's servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony L SousaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: satisfactory delivery
    Review:I got my 2007 Honda Accord delivered from New jersey to California. When I requested a quote on the internet I got bunch of calls and emails but I decided to use 1flat-rate because this company was the only one which got A+ rate on BBB among them. Th... [ More ]
    Date:11/13/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Ford Expedition Retrieved - Delivery
    Review: I acquired and reviewed several quotes for the pickup and drop off of my 2006 Ford Expedition from San Marcos Tx to Alvin Tx.via an open car carrier. I was really impressed by the thorough efforts put forth by 1 Flat Rate , they were prompt with a... [ More ]
    Poster:Cecil Porter
    Date:11/2/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: My first time shipping a vehicle!
    Review:First time ever shipping a car and it was most enjoyable. I was guaranteed a pick up on Friday and it ended up being the next day on Saturday, but the quick delivery and transit time made up for it! The driver Alejandro was great as well!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew Fredericks
    Date:10/27/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle move
    Review:I am very happy with the way the team handled the move of the car. 1Flat Rate is very honest team and they have not charged any thing extra. And they have not charged any thing until I received the car. No credit card commitment until I receive the v... [ More ]
    Date:10/26/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle move
    Poster:sekharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Review:The car made it before the estimated drop off date. Not bad for driving from the farthest west to the farthest east of the great USA. I didn't have to call to check up on it or anything. The whole process was pretty smooth. The only iffy part is seei... [ More ]
    Date:10/23/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:When exploring options to transport our classic car from California to Iowa, I was bombarded with offers from many brokers/carriers. Although 1FlatRate was not the cheapest, I read their reviews and liked their email and voice communications (Donna)... [ More ]
    Poster:CherylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service and honesty
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the knowledge and service. All my questions were always answered in a timely manner. They are a very professional company. They go out of their way to accomodate you. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Springer
    Date:10/16/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Kansas to Nevada
    Review:I applied for quotes online to transport my Camry from Kansas to Nevada. I been getting multiple offers and finally decided to just pick one and it ended up to be with 1 flat rate. Donna was the one who called me and offered me customer service. She ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Phan
    Date:10/12/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks to the company
    Review:It was great experience using 1flat to transport my vecle.there did a great car was delivered on time and in a good shape...Brenda is a great person.she offer me great costumer se.that [ View ]
    Poster:Jude fobate
    Date:10/12/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Second time using the company
    Review:I used 1FlatRate when I moved from VA to TX four years and they dispatched Cowboys Transports & Delivery, and they were great. Both parties kept me updated on the status and ETA of my car. This past week, I used 1FlatRate again and ended up with... [ More ]
    Date:10/12/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: California to Michigan!
    Review:I was extremely pleased with 1Flate-Rate. Not only did they have the best price but their customer service is superb. I contacted Brenda for a pickup on a Friday and my 2009 Toyota Corolla was picked up by the following Monday morning. I received ema... [ More ]
    Poster:Sufia I
    Date:9/22/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Flat-Rate LLC
    Review:Having never transported a vehicle before, I was quite uneducated and nervous about the whole process. I contacted 5 different transport companies and the staff at 1 Flat-Rate was by far the most prompt to reply to my request, the most courteous and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Plesons
    Date:9/21/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Astounding Service
    Review:I recently moved in an expedited manner and had tons of things that could potentially make my move stressful, albeit getting my car moved from PA to FL was the most stress-free process I encountered. The driver arrived on time and we both inspected ... [ More ]
    Response:This review is not compensated for. The client ticked the box in error. WE DO NOT PAY FOR REVIEWS. - - - - - - - - 800-876-4888 - - - - - NO PAYMENT UNTIL DELIVERED.......... [ view ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Not Impressed
    Review:I used this company because of past ratings and references. The first driver that was suppose to pick up my car truck broke down and I had to call the customer service line to find this out. The next driver was suppose to give me a 24 hour notice bef... [ More ]
    Response:Sorry to hear you had a problem with the company who were delivering your car. We will be sure and pass on your message to them. - - - - - - - - - - - - 800-876-4888 - - - - - - NO PAYMENT UNTIL DELIVERED - - - - - - - - [ view ]
    Date:9/3/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing, on-time service!
    Review:I used 1-Flat-Rate to ship my car from Massachusetts to California, and it was a breeze. The 1-Flat-Rate representatives are extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. Both Ray and Stephanie were very nice, and they explained each step of the pr... [ More ]
    Date:9/1/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Donna Balazar was my POC, she followed up and ensured a hassle free car transport, ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM!! The auto transport was via a second party (1-Flat being the broker) and I must say that Max was totally on top of everything, including providi... [ More ]
    Poster:Cori D.
    Date:8/31/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Nice, respectful
    Review:I was very pleased with Val..the driver. He called for a time he could drop off and when he ran into troubles with his own vehicle he called to see if it was ok to change the time. He dropped off infront of my house..was very nice. No damage to the ... [ More ]
    Poster:kate schultz
    Date:8/28/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I talked to a couple other places before calling 1 Flat Rate and all the other places wanted to do was get me set up. They weren't willing to talk price or dates until I agreed to go with them. I called 1 Flat Rate and Ray took the time to listen to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt K
    Date:8/26/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, reliable car shipping
    Review:1Flat-Rate was recommended to me by a friend, who also shipped her car across the country with them. I requested a quote from their website and received one a day later, at a very competitive rate. They also allow you to pack some things in the car, ... [ More ]
    Date:8/19/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Our driver was the best
    Review:It was initially difficult to decide which company to use, but I read many rave reviews of 1Flat-Rate, and it's what our local Toyota dealer recommended as well. Quickly, they secured a driver going my route. Communication was clear and transparent. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilary B
    Date:8/17/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: SL600
    Review:I have used Ray and this company several time to ship several vesseles and always did I get a good and accurate quote and usually prompt pick up and delivery. although the first time i shaped the Sl the bumper was cracked by the transpo guy and glued... [ More ]
    Date:8/11/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: SL600
    Date:8/11/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I am very pleased with the service of 1-Flat Rate. They picked up and delivered the car on time. they were very patient with me since I had to have someone else receive the car and the bank gave the person a little trouble releasing the money. The dr... [ More ]
    Date:8/10/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Flat-Rate LLC
    Review:1 Flat-Rate LLC was one of best auto transport service I have every use. I had use auto transport on 5 different occasions. Four transporting cars and one transport a motorcycle. I must say transporting my car, they was the best auto transporting. [ View ]
    Poster:CalvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: excellent shipping
    Review:the service is professional. The company is very honest and reliable. You donot need to pay any fee and deposit until your car is delivered to the destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Yanhui GuoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: 1st time user...was easy and fast
    Review:As a first time user of transporting a car, I found it to be easy and was able to get the car faster than I thought. After receiving the final quote and booking my shipment, they were able to meet the dates that the car could be picked up. Once the... [ More ]
    Date:7/29/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent all the way around!
    Review:I want to first start off and say I'm not being compensated for my review. Moving forward, everything about 1 Flat-Rate was perfect. The communication with the broker/owner(Ray) . The price of transport,which was $600. Which I didn't pay until I re... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn F.
    Date:7/17/2015 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Very minor issues.
    Review:Overall, I was very satisfied with the person with whom the quote and order was placed. He answered all of my questions, and the quote was the price I paid. His responses were very prompt and accurate. I did have some issues with the transport d... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Jones
    Date:7/3/2015 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Wow Fast
    Review:I wasn't expecting that my car was going to be delivered so fast. Last year I bought another car, and I used another carrier and they took 2 weeks to deliver the car. This Time I used 1Flat Rate and they just took 3 days to deliver my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Bladimir AbreuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: 1flatrate was average
    Review:Good initial contact with company 1flatrate. Once car was scheduled for pickup got a call from company and driver. Was told I would get an email and/or call once it was being pocked up as well as updates from company as to cars location and never did... [ More ]
    Poster:JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend 1-Flat Rate!!!
    Review:The best thing about this company is that you don't have to submit a down payment and there is no charge for cancellation. The second best thing about this company is that they are honest about it. Many other companies want you to pay a down paymen... [ More ]
    Date:6/27/2015 12:57:00 AM
    Review:This was the first time that i have ever used a transport company to move a vehicle. It was a 1978 FORD F-250 Supercab,2 wheel drive,with an 8 ft.bed. So it was kind of a long vehicle. I was expecting an open truck and was pleasantly surprised to see... [ More ]
    Poster:J. KAEBISCH
    Date:6/5/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional company
    Review:1 flat rate got the job done and the service was great. They did NOT try to rip me off, ask for deposits or sign any contract. They are the good guys. Everything was legit. I had dealt with a few other companies that wanted extra money, changed price... [ More ]
    Date:6/2/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased.!
    Review:I was very pleased with the price, and how they kept me up to date with what was happening prior to, when, and after, my vehicle that was being picked up and delivered status was. I definitely would use them again.! And have recommended them already... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Negrete
    Date:5/28/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was overwhelmed with phone calls from brokers(some pretending to own there own trucks). Alot of nonsense in this industry. 1Flat-Rate was a refreshing difference. No pressure or trying to get my credit card. Everything was explained to me in detail... [ More ]
    Date:5/27/2015 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: VERY HAPPY
    Review:Very pleasant experience. Our car was picked up when they said it would be and delivered all the way across the country in less than one week. Great communication. Nice people. And, and, and, we did not pay anything in advance. The total was paid to ... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Roberts
    Date:5/26/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: my expereince
    Review:It was a decent experience at best, i gotta say the price was great compared to most other towing services especially long distance towing but the fact that i had to wait so long for the car to get here kinda sucked. the driver seemed confused at ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Rukan Tan
    Date:5/22/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Service
    Review:1 Flat-rate claims they will "stay in constant contact" - Ha! Once our car got picked up, that was the end of any communication. I had to deal with the carrier driver of 1 Transportation Inc, Robson, who could not really speak English. I ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Vickie Adkinson
    Date:5/22/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time doing this, easier than I thought
    Review:I was very thorough in reading reviews of all the carriers who quoted me and finally concluded that even the best would have a few negative experiences. So, I picked a reasonable quote price, best concentration of positive reviews, and pulled the tri... [ More ]
    Poster:J Hartman
    Date:5/20/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Extra costs to ship
    Review:Original contract with 1Flat-Rate was for $1200 to move vehicle from Georgetown KY to Quilcene WA. Brother Transport LLC name was on this agreement. After loading, Brothers said they would not deliver to my address. I paid them $1200 and had to pay a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Pomerinke
    Date:5/20/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:This was the first time using a contract hauler to deliver a vehicle for me. The whole experience was professional and accurate concerning the details involving the process. Being a first timer I had a lot of questions which were answered without h... [ More ]
    Poster:Don McKenzie
    Date:5/13/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Review:Super experience from start to finish. Ray was super professional and guided me through the process. I contacted the driver a few days after pick up direct to enable me to give him an alternate off load point to ease this part of the process. Well... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Herchuck
    Date:5/6/2015 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:This process was really nerve racking because of the horror stories associated with this type of service. I selected this carrier due to the recent feedback received and the estimate they gave me which was very competitive. After setting everything u... [ More ]
    Poster:D. YarnesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick to respond
    Review:Ray and his staff are quick to respond, letting me know when vehicle will be picked up and delivered. [ View ]
    Date:4/24/2015 3:41:00 PM

Next Reviews on 1Flat-Rate LLC

1Flat-Rate LLC Home | 2 | 3 | 4

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.