View 169,347 Reviews on 3,818 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,348th Review now!

View 1 Shot Express Transport LLC's New Profile

1 Shot Express Transport LLC
14359 Miramar Prkwy. Ste.233
Miramar, FL 33027
Phone Number:954-874-0940
Website:http://www.1shotexpress.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 6 Months. Since 3/8/2010
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

1 Shot Express Transport, LLC takes years of auto transport experience and provides a simple approach to auto delivery. When you have a lot of choices selecting who should transport your car, you want a company with the experience and the know how to manage your car as their primary concern. We at 1 Shot Express Transport move over five hundred cars a month all over the United States. We're confident we can help you through your auto transport move. We will accept your bad reviews as long as you post your order name and order ID. Believe it or not we've caught other companies or they think they are a company, posting bad reviews here. What a shame.
Have your own experience with 1 Shot Express Transport LLC to share?

• Subject: 2002 pontiac Grand Prix
    Review:This company guaranteed a pick-up date and never came through even after giving them close to a month in advance to make arrangements. After calling to find out why there was no pick-up they once again guaranteed pick-up a few days later and still n... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:1/20/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Never Showed Up
    Review:The Company contacted us via the internet and promised fast ,efficient service. They took our deposit and never showed up. When we called, they put us on hold and would just leave us there.These are very dishonest people that I would never use again.... [ More ]
    Poster:Peggy J.
    Date:1/6/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT OF OUR VEHICLES
    Review:THEY TOOK OUR $225 DEPOSIT AND NEVER SENT A TRUCK. THEY PROMISED TO RETURN OUR MONEY AND NEVER DID. WE HAD TO PUT OUR CARS INTO A STORAGE LOCKER AT A COST OF $ 265 A MONTH.THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE THEM. [ View ]
    Poster:Donald J
    Date:1/3/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: big scam
    Review:This company is a big scam, they took my $150 deposit and never returned it. They claimed they return my money back to my card but never did. They stop responding to my emails about the situation and had me on long holds every time I called. [ View ]
    Poster:oquendos Strachan
    Date:12/31/2013 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: REALLY, REALLY GOOD
    Review:I was disappointed to see some negative reviews, so even though I got my car in March 2013 I wanted to tell you about it. It was great. Prompt, professional, I think the best price - if not then definitely the best value and customer service. Rep (Al... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim ColemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: smooth move
    Review:I was helping my parents move their car from ny to fl. One shot did what they said and the move went very smoothly. My parents were able to communicate with the driver and kevin in customer service also checked in with us to make sure we were happy. ... [ More ]
    Poster:elianna
    Date:12/4/2013 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Very courteous service. I was very pleased with the service. I got my Jeep in the same condition and for the right price. It I have to use a car transport service I would use this one again. [ View ]
    Poster:paul martin
    Date:10/30/2013 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Transport to Connecticut
    Review:Working with 1 Stop Transit was a pleasure. They were very professional and responsive. I had some specific challenges organizing the delivery between three parties and Rene was patient and helpful getting all the details nailed down. They made it ea... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean
    Date:10/28/2013 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Rene always was available when I call to make arrangement to send the car to Florida. Driver very kind and professional. Service very good! The driver check up the car before lifting . He noted some car's detail and let me know about them. I strong... [ More ]
    Poster:Cristina Keusch
    Date:10/25/2013 10:10:00 PM
    Review:I gave a $150 deposit for this company to deliver my car to Florida on Friday Oct. 25. They told me that the car would be picked up in Pittsburgh either on Oct. 21 or 22. I called their office on the 21st to inquire as to which day they would pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:10/24/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: A definite waste of time - NEVER again!
    Review:Everything seemed fine and dandy at first but took a turn for the worse quickly. Just like others have submitted in their negative reviews - "no call backs", "no emails", "won't pick up the phone unless you call from an unkno... [ More ]
    Response:Hello James, the feeling is mutual. An accusation like this will be escalated. There is one thing I don't quite understand, it seems to me you are accusing us of fraud with your credit card however, you called us and gave us the card over the phone, now, If I go over to home depot to purchase a coke or a 200 dollars drill what do I tell the cashier? " ma'am I don't have a card but jimmy's card number is such and such and I"m sure he or she would say yes sir, lets try jimmy's number and see if works, would you like me to try different combinations for you? Come on jim, whom do you think read these reviews? These are educated consumers that read between the lines and know you are writing this crap out of spite because it was never a good time for you to receive the carrier and this is not a taxi service. Thanks jimmy. [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:10/23/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I had requested a transport of my vehicle weeks before I contacted 1 shot express. Noot only did they give me a quote that was lower than others but garenteed a pick up date of two days from the time I contacted them. Others wanted to pick it up 2 t... [ More ]
    Poster:calvin ryver
    Date:10/17/2013 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I would definitely use this company again. One Shot Express, from beinning to end, was excellent! The car arrived earlier than I had anticipaterd, which was very nice. The first person I talked to was Rene. He was very professional and most of al... [ More ]
    Poster:EveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Problems arise but how they are taken care of is whats important. Rene and Peter were most helpful and I certainly would use One Shot again. The driver and equipment sent to pick up my two cars was excellent. Many thanks John Hatton [ View ]
    Poster:John Hatton
    Date:10/17/2013 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great Work
    Review:Thank You Peter for all of your help. Getting the van to Miami on short notice was so great we will be in business again soon!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Tenecia T.
    Date:10/16/2013 7:51:00 PM
    Review:Have used this company twice on transportation of my vehicle from tx to ca, then from ca back to tx. never have any problems. Service representatives are expereinced and answered any questions right away. Will definately use them again, and highly re... [ More ]
    Poster:Very satisfied CustomerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: :)
    Review:Definitely suggesting 1 Shot Express Transport to friends and family! Rene was super friendly and very knowledgeable. My car was picked up on time and it was delivered the same day I arrived at its destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:10/14/2013 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Made it easy!
    Review:After all the horror stories I heard about transport companies, 1 shot kept it simple. Told me how it works, where they get their price from and gave me a contract. Car was picked up as promised and sent e-mail updates through out the process. Goo... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/12/2013 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: No problems
    Review:Our first time to ship a vehicle to a customer after making repairs....no problems with pickup and delivery [ View ]
    Poster:Kerry Kizer
    Date:10/11/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: tranportation review
    Review:The overall experience was great,everyone was nice and professional.i would definately use them again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan ComerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Review:I was very happy with the service from One Shot. They were courteous and follow up to all questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Murry
    Date:10/9/2013 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: As promissed
    Review:They delivered as promised. Even though i gave them one day notice to pickup they accommodated very well. One thing i did not like was initial quote was for 900 at time of confirmation it jumped to 950. Otherwise very pleasant experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Arsalan
    Date:10/8/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Review:Please don't use this transport for transport of your car. They have quoted for 790 USD the I was having a quote with other people for 690 USD. Rene himself told me that he is going to do it for 650 USD. They have decided the price , never transporte... [ More ]
    Poster:Rajendra Maram
    Date:10/7/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: great way to ship
    Review:Worked with richard he was very professional he explained to me what was going to happen every step of the way. Anytime I needed to have him answer A question he was always available to pick up the phone. this is my first time I shipped be my car and... [ More ]
    Poster:rick johnson
    Date:9/30/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: They are Scammers!! Dont waste money and time !! careful
    Review:They take the broker amount upfront without any driver information .After that Person named David never returns the call or picks up the any phone number provided , They held my car for 5 Working days promising for the delivery . , Please refrain you... [ More ]
    Poster:Anil Tripathy
    Date:9/28/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Professional
    Review:I found 1 Shot Express through a site that sent my shipping needs to a variety of vendors, since I've never had to transport a car before. Not only was 1 Shot Express the first to respond, both in email and a phone call, but they offered a very compe... [ More ]
    Poster:emily
    Date:9/26/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Car from Ky to Fl
    Review:My experience was excellent with Dave @ 1Shotexpress auto transport LLC total time from quote to delivery was just 5 days the car was picked up early and delivered early most trustworthy company I've ever dealt with and I've had many cars shipped ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Mansfield
    Date:9/17/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Shot Express
    Review:I was truly amazed at the promptness and courtesy provided by Rene' and his company. Quote was more than agreeable to. The other companies that called and tried to give quotes obviously did not read the whole message that there were two cars being tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:9/14/2013 8:20:00 PM
    Review:Great service, great price Got the car within 5 days. Only had to wait for delivery because of the drivers usual route being here in Indiana on weekends. [ View ]
    Poster:Marc B.
    Date:9/11/2013 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:I have transported my car with "1 Shot Express Transport twice. The first time i received excellent service the 2nd time I did have a problem, but it was not on 1 shot it was the pick up company. My car was picked up and delivered the next day ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dufanfia Exantus