View 163,142 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,143th Review now!

View 1Flat-Rate LLC's New Profile

1Flat-Rate LLC
INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE - LOG ON TO 1FLAT-RATE.COM
Phelan, CA 92371
Phone Number:800-876-4888
Secondary Phone Number:800-876-4888
Website:http://www.1Flat-Rate.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 1/5/2010

. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart idea.......................................no restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .
Have your own experience with 1Flat-Rate LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on 1Flat-Rate LLC
    Subject: very pleased.!
    Review:I was very pleased with the price, and how they kept me up to date with what was happening prior to, when, and after, my vehicle that was being picked up and delivered status was. I definitely would use them again.! And have recommended them already... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Negrete
    Date:5/28/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was overwhelmed with phone calls from brokers(some pretending to own there own trucks). Alot of nonsense in this industry. 1Flat-Rate was a refreshing difference. No pressure or trying to get my credit card. Everything was explained to me in detail... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:5/27/2015 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: VERY HAPPY
    Review:Very pleasant experience. Our car was picked up when they said it would be and delivered all the way across the country in less than one week. Great communication. Nice people. And, and, and, we did not pay anything in advance. The total was paid to ... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Roberts
    Date:5/26/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: my expereince
    Review:It was a decent experience at best, i gotta say the price was great compared to most other towing services especially long distance towing but the fact that i had to wait so long for the car to get here kinda sucked. the driver seemed confused at ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Rukan Tan
    Date:5/22/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Service
    Review:1 Flat-rate claims they will "stay in constant contact" - Ha! Once our car got picked up, that was the end of any communication. I had to deal with the carrier driver of 1 Transportation Inc, Robson, who could not really speak English. I ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Vickie Adkinson
    Date:5/22/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time doing this, easier than I thought
    Review:I was very thorough in reading reviews of all the carriers who quoted me and finally concluded that even the best would have a few negative experiences. So, I picked a reasonable quote price, best concentration of positive reviews, and pulled the tri... [ More ]
    Poster:J Hartman
    Date:5/20/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Extra costs to ship
    Review:Original contract with 1Flat-Rate was for $1200 to move vehicle from Georgetown KY to Quilcene WA. Brother Transport LLC name was on this agreement. After loading, Brothers said they would not deliver to my address. I paid them $1200 and had to pay a... [ More ]
    Response:Sir. Our prices never change. What you are quoted is what you pay. And..... you only pay when the vehicle is delivered. Nothing in advance of delivery. No Deposit. You wanted your vehicle delivered to Tacoma. You got a price for that. You then negotiated with the driver to bring it to a totally different location. You did this with the driver. You asked him to go hundreds of miles to a different location. He did. You paid him. There is really nothing we could have done. You did the organizing with the driver. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -800-876-4888 ABSOLUTELY NO PAYMENT UNTIL DELIVERED [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Pomerinke
    Date:5/20/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:This was the first time using a contract hauler to deliver a vehicle for me. The whole experience was professional and accurate concerning the details involving the process. Being a first timer I had a lot of questions which were answered without h... [ More ]
    Poster:Don McKenzie
    Date:5/13/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Review:Super experience from start to finish. Ray was super professional and guided me through the process. I contacted the driver a few days after pick up direct to enable me to give him an alternate off load point to ease this part of the process. Well... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Herchuck
    Date:5/6/2015 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:This process was really nerve racking because of the horror stories associated with this type of service. I selected this carrier due to the recent feedback received and the estimate they gave me which was very competitive. After setting everything u... [ More ]
    Poster:D. YarnesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick to respond
    Review:Ray and his staff are quick to respond, letting me know when vehicle will be picked up and delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:BRAD
    Date:4/24/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I used 1flat rate for moving my car and I am more than happy to recommend this to anyone looking for a car mover... [ View ]
    Poster:Rajan Gupta
    Date:4/13/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: NY to LA
    Review:This was one of the more nerve-wracking things I've had to deal with in a while because there are SO many brokers and carriers and twice as many horror stories to go with them. I chose 1Flat-Rate because their quote was at the low end of the middle q... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:4/4/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: customer care
    Review:I had contacted several brokers and 1 Flat Rate was the only one to treat me with respect and provided the knowledge I needed to make a decision. Excellent service, by broker, carrier and driver. A pleasant experience, highly recommend 1 Flat rate. [ View ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:4/2/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless Pick-up & Delivery
    Review:After having a highly reputable concierge service complete research on reputable auto transport companies that did business in the U.S.A., I decided to take my chances with one of their two choices, 1-Flat Rate. Having no prior experience with using,... [ More ]
    Poster:John H
    Date:4/1/2015 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: flat rate failure
    Review:Hired company to move truck. They were the low bid, but after bidding the vehicle did not move. They mis quoted the job and dont return phone calls until i finally called the owner. The owner blames his broker and then me for this mess. I increas... [ More ]
    Poster:randy
    Date:3/22/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good People
    Review:This was my first time using this type of service and I was completely naive. When I spoke to Ray he explained how the process worked and made sure I understood everything. It took a little longer than anticipated for my truck to be delivered but tha... [ More ]
    Poster:April
    Date:3/16/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Studebaker Hot Rod
    Review:I'm the Owner of THE HOT ROD SHOP in California !. I've used 1FlatRate several times over the past few years.. They've come through for me with the Best Rates & Service ! The Owner / Dispatch was a Trucker himself. He weeds out the Fake ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Buchanan
    Date:3/12/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Fabulous Customer Service!
    Review:I highly recommend this company for transporting your vehicle(s). These guys are honest and do everything possible to earn your business as customer service is their first priority. The trucking company that they contracted was professional and kept... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura J
    Date:3/12/2015 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 corvette
    Review:Ray is very cool and very honest and did every thing perfect. seller not honest and driver documented every thing to a TTTTT. very impressed with you all [ View ]
    Poster:gregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: tranport
    Review:used a lot of transport companies in the past.they all promise quick pick up but it never happens.1 flat rates pickup time was pretty quick so I'm satisfied.I would definitely use again.there are cheaper companies out there, but don't expect your car... [ More ]
    Poster:johnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:This was my second time shipping a vehicle with 1 Flat Rate. There prices are straightforward and competitive. The communication from the minute I placed my order for transportation until delivery was excellent. I was very confident to use their s... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah Croatti
    Date:3/4/2015 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: It's delivered ontime
    Review:This was the least quote I got in a month duration and was skeptic whether they will be able to deliver on time and in good shape. But I went ahead as there is no deposit. Pick up was little(Couple of days) delayed than promised but it was delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bhaskara Bompada
    Date:3/4/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Review:Really great dealing with. Ray macde it very easy after getting so many emails from other companies I decided to go with 1flat rate because of the great reviews. And the reviews were true they worked with my schedule and delivery was early. Driver E... [ More ]
    Poster:Reg
    Date:2/16/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1flate rate
    Review:They were fast and nice. They were honest and explained why my first company was failing to get my car shipped. My car arrived early and in good condition. All of my questions were answered promptly and all my interactions were positive. [ View ]
    Poster:Nicky
    Date:2/14/2015 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: 1flate rate
    Poster:Nicky
    Date:2/14/2015 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: F250
    Review:Third time we used 1 flat rate in one year. I like that we pay once vehicle is delivered. Driver was friendly and courteous. Dispatch was always available when I called I will defenetively use one flat rate [ View ]
    Poster:Elvira
    Date:2/9/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: excellent and fair deal
    Review:The pick up and delivery was well coordinated. The driver was friendly and it was a superb fair and transparent deal. [ View ]
    Poster:Tarun
    Date:2/2/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch Customer Service
    Review:Spoke with Ray McGlinchey and he walked me through the entire process, from requesting vehicles on the "big board", to what the cost breakdown would be and how to effectively get the vehicle from point A to point B. Explained how brokers wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Colin
    Date:2/2/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Review:I was originally a little worried about using a car transport company. After speaking with them directly, I was put at ease. Then my car was picked up and delivered on time. It was very easy to find out where the car was if I needed to. I will de... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Dumas
    Date:1/30/2015 9:52:00 AM
    Review:Called Ray from 1Flat-Rate, he explained different options and cost. After we choose an option that worked best for us 2 days later car was picked up and delivered that Thursday. The carrier called to set up the pick up time, he was courteous and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Elliot
    Date:1/23/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience- no issues
    Review:What made me use 1 FLat-Rate was not only the professional attitude of Ray but the fact that I did not have to make any payments until my car was delivered in WA! Other guys gave me these ridiculous quotes which made me very suspicious!! Then when th... [ More ]
    Poster:John Joe
    Date:1/21/2015 8:00:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks!
    Review:I had never had a vehicle transported before, so my dealer recommended a big company where I received a quote online and filled out the form. After a week of wasted time, but no assigned driver, I found this site and read some reviews on different tr... [ More ]
    Poster:David A.
    Date:1/16/2015 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation from NY to Texas
    Review:This company I found on Transporation Review. I called and left a message that night to be contacted as it was so late at night. The next day I received a call from Merkey. Told him my SUV was in New York and I needed it to be delivered in Hutto,... [ More ]
    Poster:Althea
    Date:10/4/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: 100% reliable & good company. I trust them and use again if required
    Review:This is the first time ever I used a service like this. I'm very new to the United States and this Vehicle moving concept. This is the first time I used 1 Flat Rate service to ship my car from Herndon Virginia to Fremont California. I contacted Ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Prabhakar
    Date:9/17/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: NY to CA
    Review:I found this car shipment process to be very easy with 1Flat-Rate. I spoke with Ray McGlinchey and he was extremely nice and informative about the process and what I should expect. I was told the driver would be picking up the car and it would be in ... [ More ]
    Poster:rebecca scheierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Review:I was amazed at how easy the whole process was. No issues no problems. As a tip for other users. be sure to make sure that you ask how the service works, so you understand everything. [ View ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Date:9/5/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:I'm sure a lot of car transport brokers are scammers, these people are pretty straightforward and everything happened like they said it would. Car was picked up a day after they said it would be but I didn't give that much advance notice so I can't b... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/28/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good timing, smooth handling
    Review:Although I was getting worried with the pickup scheduling, Ray assured it would be done within the window specified and it was indeed so. The driver Albert was pleasant to talk to. The car was delivered before time which worked out very nicely for us... [ More ]
    Poster:AtsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very Prompt delivery!
    Review:I recently bought a car in US to ship overseas. I needed it shipped from Auction site to the Port in FL. As i was under a schedule for the Cargo Boat I needed a very prompt delivery. Ray explained exactly what it would take to get a driver to pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:8/18/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome service!
    Review:The entire process was easy from start to finish after being guided by Ray. Vehicle was in good condition with no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill S
    Date:8/18/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Дякую(Dakyu), Thank you Ray
    Review:I am Ukrainian Mum, my daughter left Kiev because of war to go to University in US. I needed to move car for her from California to Florida. I spoke to Ray at Company 1Flat-Rtae. He was so helpful and understanding when I explained my problem. He did... [ More ]
    Poster:Inga
    Date:8/18/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Direct, Honest and Efficient
    Review:Never having gone through this process of moving a car before and even more tasking was the fact that I was doing this from Europe and was moving 2 cars! I never realized the amount of cars that get moved nor did I realize the amount of dodgy brokers... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:8/18/2014 7:04:00 AM
    Subject: Dishonest, insulting and uses bad drivers.
    Review:I requested a quote from 1Flat-Rate to ship my vehicle from MT to TN. The company sent me an email with their quote for $1070, along with a link to "Place the Order" if I wanted to proceed. Then for several days, I heard nothing. I finally... [ More ]
    Poster:RT
    Date:8/17/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt delivery
    Review:Had my truck to me with in 2 weeks of initial contact, good communication and daily updates of the transport [ View ]
    Poster:Clint
    Date:8/17/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Review:great customer service. They did what they promised. And they were very easy to work with. I would highly recommend using their service in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael BroderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:17:00 AM
    Subject: "Don't Worry. Be Happy!"
    Review:I am a real customer who was fortunate enough to finally trust in 1Flat-Rate to obtain transportation for my 1969 VW Vanagon Camper bus. I was besieged with calls from companies promising either to help me obtain transportation or that they had ob... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary A.
    Date:8/14/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:I had to ship an Accord to Texas from Illinois and 1 Flat Rate had great reviews so I decided to try it out. The company was great about communicating with me regarding the driver and the details of the shipment. They answered all my questions and co... [ More ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence All around
    Review:This was my first experience with auto shipping. So glad I chose this company because they were first rate. Communication and professionalism was evident from the first conversation. Timeliness and pride in their work was was displayed by every one I... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Hagans