Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,331 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 629 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
1Flat-Rate LLC
Location:INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE - LOG ON TO 1FLAT-RATE.COM
Phelan, CA 92371
Phone Number:800-876-4888
Secondary Phone Number:800-876-4888
Website:http://www.1Flat-Rate.com
Time On Site:4 Year(s), 3 Month(s). Since 1/5/2010

. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart idea.......................................no restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .
Have your own experience with 1Flat-Rate LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on 1Flat-Rate LLC
    Subject: Worth the price!
    Review:Not that they were expensive, because I was getting quotes that were all in the same ballpark, some a lot more, some a little more but what sold me on 1Flat-Rate was their rating with the BBB. I spoke with Ray on the phone initially and another gentl... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Gallagher
    Date:4/15/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: 1965 ford pickup
    Review:Carrier driver was fantastic to work with spent quality time with driver and even helped him move vehicles great guy would use again [ View ]
    Poster:Chet sell
    Date:4/12/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Ray was great!!!
    Review:I was stuck in a transport nightmare w/ a company named wolfepack transport. Total idiots! A month after my purchase the truck was still not scheduled for pick up. Ray from 1flat rate called me. He gave a me a blow by blow honest straight no BS solut... [ More ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Ray and his company told it like it is from day one. All time limits were met and communication was timely through the whole process. Price was right, service was performed as discussed on the phone. All expectations were satisfied, and I never had t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony G.
    Date:4/7/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I shopped around with several transport companies, and 1Flat-Rate was very comparable to most of the other companies on price, and very open about how the process worked and what to expect. I spoke to Ray directly and he was honest and helpful in exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:3/25/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting of my 2011 Toyota Camry
    Review:I've used this company twice with favorable outcomes both times. Experienced no dings, dents, or scraped paint to my Toyota Camry automobile, 2011 model. My car arrived a day earlier than was the plan. Most impressive was the fact that my car w... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol Van Hee
    Date:3/24/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Unsatisified
    Review:Sadly, I am unsatisfied by the service provided by the company.The first day my car was available for pickup was February 27, 2014. After a week, I started to get very concerned. I contacted the company many times about getting my car picked up. Fina... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenzie
    Date:3/18/2014 7:32:00 AM
    Subject: Good Price
    Review:Pretty good price, compared other competitors, delivered on time but the car was little bit dirty; very prompt on phone updates and delivery time lines [ View ]
    Poster:Satish SomaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Hollywood, CA to Round Rock, TX
    Review:They were willing to pickup the first day available and it just didn't work out for us to do it that day. The driver scheduled pickup for the next day and that worked out perfectly. We hoped to get our Ford Explorer there one day earlier, but it was ... [ More ]
    Poster:DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: 1938 chevy coupe
    Review:VERY HAPPY, THEY ACTED FAST, PICKED UP ON TIME, DROP OFF ON TIME, GOOD COMMUNICIATION WITH DRIVER- VERY- VERY- HAPPY WOULD USE AGAIN- LOU MACHADO ROCHESTER NY [ View ]
    Poster:Lou Machado
    Date:3/16/2014 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable, Honest and Cheap
    Review:I will give you a short but strong review. 1Flat-Rate is the best transportation company I have ever dealt with. Everything was done very professionally right from pick up to delivery. One phone call and they will take care of the whole thing for... [ More ]
    Poster:madhulatha yarlagaddaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent experience!!
    Review:Excellent experience!! any kind of problem, simple and fast!!. At the beging i contacted many others companies and i found many prices , the best was 430 usd.Later i called this company but they told me that nobody will take my car for such lower pr... [ More ]
    Poster:RAFAEL ZAMBRANOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent experience!!
    Date:3/10/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Company was professional and to the point as to the delivery time. The carrier was very professional and courteous and straightforward about the delivery time. A contact number for the driver was provided to us if we needed to check on the delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:KathieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Date:3/10/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:1FlatRate provided very good service in getting our 2 cars halfway across the U.S. Cars were picked up and delivered in prompt fashion. The only small hiccup was when the driver called an hour before pickup to say they wouldn't be able to get the tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:3/1/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: 1Flat-Rate Review
    Review:Great customer service! Delivered honest quote, followed up when pick up date became close, and followed through with great customer service throughout and after delivery. Would definitely use services again if needed! When the driver came and picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Shera Smith
    Date:2/28/2014 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence throughout my cars journey
    Review:I chose 1 flat-Rate because of their "A" rating with the BBB. The price was slightly more than I payed a year ago with a different carrier but I still felt it was reasonable. There was also excellent communication with flat-rate and the dr... [ More ]
    Poster:TR5
    Date:2/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: No Communication
    Review:They told me I would be able to contact the driver as they progressed across the nation. Big Lie! Not only not being able to talk with the driver, the dispatch couldn't contact him either. He just wouldn't answer his phone. So there was no way of kn... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Sarver
    Date:2/19/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Customer Service
    Review:This company is incredible. We have dealt with them more than four times and have transported vehicles from Florida to Las Vegas, NV. They were in contact with us every step of the way. Excellent customer service and they find the best price out t... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane Schrader
    Date:2/6/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1FR
    Review:Once again, 1 Flat Rate gets the job done without all the hassles and gimmicks. Ray was very informative and made the whole process quite easy to say the least and the truck driver selected was very communicative throughout the whole process. I would... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Sing
    Date:2/3/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great service. Will use again if I have to move.
    Review:I didn't want to drive my car from Texas to California and had never used a car shipping company before. I had heard so many horror stories about how people's cars get stolen or damaged while being shipped that I researched for about a month before d... [ More ]
    Poster:Lenora
    Date:1/31/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service was excellent, always answer the phone or a quick response shortly after. Driver kept in touch along the way and the weather was bad snow, cold and wind. 1 Flatrate will be my first call if I need to ship a car again. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:1/30/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I first received an email from 1flat rate LLC. Included in the email was the price quote along with links to reviews etc... I used the link and accessed 1flat rate reviews and also saw many other transportation companies. It was Saturday and I tried ... [ More ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!!!
    Review:Mike from one flat rate was extremely helpful!!!! The driver Ramon kept constant communication with me for the entire trip. My car was delivered in great ship and there was no damage!!! Great and fair price and wold recommend #oneflateratellc to ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen Snell
    Date:1/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Under promise, over deliver!
    Review:I've used 1Flat-Rate in the past, and will continue to in the future. This shipment couldn't have gone smoother. The expectation was the car would be picked up in a few days and then delivered 5 days after that... so approx. 8 days total. I schedu... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill P.
    Date:1/29/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Flat rate
    Review:1-Flat-rate picked up car 1 day after I called I had it 2 days later right to my door, they will be my 1st call next time!! [ View ]
    Poster:John Stick
    Date:1/20/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended auto transport professionals
    Review:Dan from http://1Flat-Rate.com was tremendously helpful in coordinating transfer of our SUV and sedan from the Washington, DC metropolitan area to Portland, OR. We had little time to waste and relied on Dan to come through on time and on budget. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Dori & Jerry
    Date:1/20/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: First Time User
    Review:Moving from AZ to FL. Had never shipped my car before so this was a new experience for me. After doing some research I decided to use 1Flate-Rate, LLC. I received excellent service. They were very thorough in explaining the process and the communicat... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany from Scottsdale, AZ
    Date:1/19/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I sincerely advice all the use the 1 Flat Rate service for shipping the car, they are very punctual and really help you in case of and address change etc. they are very prompt in delivering the car on time by giving the heads up one day before and gi... [ More ]
    Poster:Sreedhar Beram
    Date:1/9/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with the company
    Review:If I need to transport my car again I will use the same company for sure And I was needed it on the same day and they did it Thank you for your help [ View ]
    Poster:Eyad alsawyan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service!
    Review:Pickup was done on time- the date and pickup time commited were met. Snowstorm in texas and East coast had me worried about the vehicle condition on delivery. I was proven wrong as the vehicle didnt had even a single scratch. In fact the delivery p... [ More ]
    Poster:A Dutta
    Date:1/7/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: CA to N Carolina
    Review:This was the first time that we have used this type of service and were quite nervous and unsure due to the unreliable nature of the industry. As suggested we spent time checking companies with the BBB and transport reviews. We also spoke to severa... [ More ]
    Poster:KHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free car shipping
    Review:I have used other car transport companies and have always had issues with lateness due to "broken down trucks", read stress. This was not the case with Flat rate. My car was picked up and dropped off on time with thorough communication all... [ More ]
    Poster:Tully
    Date:1/4/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service
    Review:Called during holiday season and had a pickup scheduled in less than 1 day. Fee quote was for 1,850 for two vehicles going 2,000 miles, that was less than another dealer and obviously did the trick (maybe I could have even gone a little lower). Int... [ More ]
    Poster:BrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Ray and his staff at 1- flat were great. Also, the driver from unicorn transport was great. Ray was very honest and informed me how the business works. It was my first time so I was kind of worried but Ray put me at ease. They quote was the lowest an... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry
    Date:12/18/2013 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Chevy 55 Truck
    Review:Dan from 1 Flat-Rate is ridiculously helpful and has a great sense of humour too which was refreshing and easy. Really good service and more importantly delivered as promised so 100% satisfied customer here Am planning on using again for ongoing an... [ More ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:12/17/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I researched several companies who were 5 star rated and selected Flat Rate, based on their reviews and the quoted rate, very competitive. From the time I submitted my website order to the day of delivery - they delivered on what they said would happ... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:12/17/2013 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: LA to Chicago
    Review:1 Flat Rate was good at explaining the process of car transport and I understood that I would get cheaper quotes which would require down payments and then overcharge after they receive your first payment. We paid when the car was delivered. The pric... [ More ]
    Poster:nancy reinischThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Review:I had just recently separated out of the military and needed my extra car transported across country. I had no experience with transporting a vehicle and was overwhelmed initially with all of the quotes. I eventually went with 1Flat-rate, the broke... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt R
    Date:12/16/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:After 2 other companies failed,1 Flat-Rate came through brilliantly & on time. Dan was reassuring, honest & so helpful. Would definitely recommend & use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Kristine Baker
    Date:12/14/2013 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful experience with 1Flat-Rate
    Review:We shipped a jeep to Portland, Oregon from California, and the whole thing went without a glitch. I had done a lot of research as the industry has some disreputable individuals. 1Flat-Rate was an excellent choice. Dan was my contact from day ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia Powers
    Date:12/14/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:Hodde Logistics picked up my 1966 MG Midget and transported the car to Georgia where it is going to be restored. They were very thorough and professional. I appreciated the time they spent making sure the car was well secured on the truck and all o... [ More ]
    Poster:J Gardner
    Date:12/13/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Just one issue
    Review:I have nothing but good things to say about 1 Flat-Rate. They were great with communication, timely and clear. Although the transport company, J&A, was prompt there were just a couple of minor issues. When they picked up the car (an very nic... [ More ]
    Poster:Guy RamseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: 1Flat-Rate LLC
    Review:I googled "car shipping companies" to send my truck from TX to California. Within 24 hours I received more than 50 phone calls and emails from companies all across the country.I was very apprehensive about handing over the keys to my Acura ... [ More ]
    Poster:R.S. Jones
    Date:12/10/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:My vehicle was picked up & delivered on the estimated days with no issues. The service was prompted & my quoted price never changed. Overall my experience was pretty good . I was notified & updated a few times during the delivery proces... [ More ]
    Poster:MITCH
    Date:12/9/2013 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Unknown
    Review:My SUV was picked up during a Thanksgiving week And delivered a day early the next week. The driver kept in contact with me and was Very personable. Overall rating 4.5/5, Only once in my life Have I given out a 5.0 Lots of scams going on in thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Kolence
    Date:12/5/2013 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car move
    Review:This was my first time to contracting to move a car that I had purchased in another state. I had no idea this was such an active industry. After posting on a couple of web sites I was overrun with emails and calls. I contacted 1 flat Rate as t... [ More ]
    Poster:E SloanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: awesome experience
    Review:Ray is an awesome guy to do business with. To be honest I didn't get impressed with his talk but found honest no BS or sale talk. he made aware of the risks and what to expect. I would use this guy again if I need to move my car in the future. I am h... [ More ]
    Poster:Srini GpatiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:I never shipped a car before and was reluctant especially because we were donating a van to a family in AZ and we were then leaving the country from FL so we were on a timeline. Ray was knowledgable, honest and upfront. He was readily available via... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:11/8/2013 7:12:00 PM

Next Reviews on 1Flat-Rate LLC

1Flat-Rate LLC Home | 2 | 3 | 4

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.