View 159,303 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,304th Review now!

View 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)'s New Profile

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON LINK BLEOW
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone Number:800 670 7112
Secondary Phone Number:646 749 6735
Website:http://www.allaboardtransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 5 Months. Since 10/29/2009

MOST VEHICLES DISPATCHED IN UNDER 24 HRS!! A+ BBB RATED.....Question...Would you let a telemarketer fix your car? Of course not! Then why would put a telemarketer in charge of shipping it? Put an actual car hauler in charge of finding you the best suited car hauler not some company that wants to charge you extra at the end to ship it by blaming the carrier by saying there is a counter offer or a company that tells you they have given you a discount on the contingency of you leaving multiple positive reviews to bolster their carefully crafted phoney image by telling you they have to charge you again at the end if you do not leave a positive review. These a just a couple of the shrewd gimmicks that have been used on customers for years now to manipulate this site and you...I fix what other companies screw up and take care of those screwed over,simply put. Have you checked out the other companies @ the BBB,Yelp,Ripoff Report,Pissed Consumer.com etc.? Does their image change once you see a broader view? Most of these so called professionals are merely UNDER experienced telemarketers with the integrity of used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. Don't believe me? Check the sites above. Work directly with an owner, an owner who started out behind the wheel- not a laptop and headset. Only deal with the best that will put you with the best...No exceptions. Common Gimmicks==== No deposit (they just want to have your card # on file) We (will) have a truck in your area (on) x/xx.===== (more deception) Family owned? Really a family of telemarketers...Can you say con artists? ==== Over exaggerating the amount of cars shipped.=== (There are just not enough hours in the day)==== Paying for reviews or promising to win deposits back....I have closely watched so many quotes turn to orders behind the scenes that have been totally screwed up-and for 25.00 watch so many reviewers take to this site and lie about their experience and mislead others just to get back a couple of pennies or a promise to win some non existent raffle to get out of giving any compensation....Caveat Emptor! ....................................................................................................... .............................. 'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'.....Mark Twain
Have your own experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) to share?

• Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
    Review:My experience with All Aboard Auto Transport was exceptional. Delivery was prompt. Service exceptional and cost reasonable and fair. I have every intention of doing business again in near future. I have also recommend their services to at least two f... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Shamir, my pleasure glad you like the service you received.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:S. Elliott
    Date:3/24/2015 5:38:00 AM
    Review:Car picked up next day and delivered a day later. Great service dropped at my door . Very reasonable rate and was supportive during the ordering and delivery process [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure Anas, glad you are happy......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Anas ansari
    Date:3/21/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: I'm happy with the service
    Review:I've hired 1 All Aboard Auto Transport to take my newly purchased car from New York to Ohio and I'm very happy with the service. Everything on time, the car arrived in a good condition and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely hire them a... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Cristina, my pleasure glad I could help and you were happy with the service.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Cristina Silva
    Date:3/17/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Wrangling My Neice
    Review:We were shocked when my niece decided to "borrow" a car and truck out to California. She was going through a stage and she made a bad choice. We wanted to get her home right away, but we needed to see about the car. All Aboard was so un... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Stephanie, I have a company that I use that on certain routes in and out of California I can offer this (NY, NJ,PA to CA) and (FL to CA) depending on schedule...Glad I could help....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie Martin
    Date:3/17/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Professional service
    Review:I was very happy with their service they are well groomed and organized. I am really happy using them and i must appreciate they provide me perfect customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Milina
    Date:3/16/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Satisfied!
    Review:There aren't enough kind words I can use to express my gratitude for such great service. The staff was professional, thorough, and responsive to all my needs. Having my car transported from Cali to GA was going to be a tough task, but it turned out... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Nick my pleasure ...Fletcher BBB A+ Rated All Aboard Best And top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:3/13/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome to deal with
    Review:Just had fletcher ship my 2003 dodge ram 2500 From FL to IL. Awesome guy to deal with, always straight up with me and I definetly feel he has bent over backwards for me. This is the 2nd time I've dealt with fletcher at all aboard, first time he reall... [ More ]
    Response:Kyle, pleasure as always.....FLetcher [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:3/12/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I am a senior citizen handling everything myself, I am so thankful to Fletcher of All Aboard for his help in making this task easier for me, words cannot express my gratitude. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Irene glad I could help. I definitely try my best and more with Seniors and Military as I have notice over the years that less than reputable companies try to prey on the elderly and military due to the fact they are very trusting......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard Best and Top Rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Irene Jones
    Date:3/11/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: fake qoute
    Review:on 3/1/15 I flash the 800 number on this companies website around 5am after reviewing their credibility, the quote they gave was very low so my intention to have the number on my phone for Monday morning. I had a miss call from 646-749-6735 around 1... [ More ]
    Response:This is a retaliatory negative left by an admitted non customer in an attempt to detract from my credibility who was very pushy and looking for something for next to nothing.After explaining to him that he entered his information incorrectly( Done purposely). He knew exactly what he was doing and for calling and calling and calling so early on a Sunday morning is not the correct approach. This person lost it and said wait and see what I do. I stand by my long track record and A+ BBB Rating. [ view ]
    Poster:Kirpal
    Date:3/10/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and efficient
    Review:It was my first time having a car transported and I was walked through the process in an easy to understand fashion. No surprises, everything that was agreed upon in the initial conversation was kept that way throughout the process. I was connected t... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks John, my pleasure glad to be assistance.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated All Aboard best and highest rated in Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:3/10/2015 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: First Time shipping
    Review:First time shipping my car from Indiana to California. Super nervous about EVERYTHING. I have never shipping a car before, I don't know who to trust. What if all these reviews are fake? I never even heard of transport reviews before. Anyways, all the... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Darya, I told you I would take care of you. Thanks for the great review. I always try to go the extra step to make my customers feel like they were treated with the highest level of service anywhere.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Darya
    Date:3/8/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Review:My son is in the military so his schedule is tight. Fletcher worked out the details and everything went flawlessly. I would not have any problem with using this service again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Richard, anytime I'm just happy that your son was able to get his vehicle in a way that fit his tight West Point Schedule.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard Best and top rated auto transport [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Chamberlen
    Date:3/8/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:This is the second time I have used All Aboard and if ever it becomes necessary to transport another vehicle, this is where I will turn first. Fletcher is the best in the business. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Bob, the pleasure was all mine...Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:BOB GARGAN
    Date:2/24/2015 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Poster:BOB GARGAN
    Date:2/24/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: California to Texas transport, Exactly as promised
    Review:This is the first time that I had to ship my car and was a little worry about the whole process but Fletcher explained the details and let me know how the process work. Fletcher was great to work with and he was very supportive throughout the whole ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tito
    Date:2/11/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Fletcher is very knowledgeable and did a good job getting the car moved fast. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fair deal on moving a car. Thanks, Fletcher! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Mary, Glad I could help....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:MJ Desch
    Date:2/10/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: After College Move
    Review:After college I moved from MA to CA. I was lost without a car and Fletcher called me back 5 minutes after my inquiry and had a carrier within my budget within an hour. The carrier was excellent and picked up my car in the middle of a MA blizzard to... [ More ]
    Response:My Pleasure Emily, I know you needed your car, glad I could help....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:2/10/2015 4:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great Performance
    Review:Fletcher was very honest and knowledgeable about the process as a broker and took the time to educate me about how best to get the vehicle transported quickly with a carrier. The vehicle was being transported to my son who is in the military at Fort ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Joe, Glad I could get your son his truck to him....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:2/9/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from Alabama to New York
    Review:Fletcher made my transport experience very positive. He is truly honest and reputable. He was able to get my car shipped from a rural area in Alabama sooner then I ever expected in an enclosed trailer. Don't hesitate to sign on with Fletcher! [ View ]
    Poster:Rich B.
    Date:2/6/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd car coast to coast
    Review:This is the second car transport Fletcher arranged for me. He did such a great job the first time, I came back. He made everything very easy and everything went perfectly - Both Times!. Fletcher stays on top of everything and calls to check in abo... [ More ]
    Response:My pleasure Kevin, glad everything went well again....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:2/3/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great person to work with. honest man
    Review:Will use again and refer to friends. Included inclosed at no extra charge. Delivered before expected date. [ View ]
    Poster:Marco
    Date:2/2/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: The Real Honest Broker
    Review:Fletcher at ALL ABOARD AUTO TRANSPORT (NY) will tell you the real deal when it comes to transporting your cars. He's been in the business as a carrier and broker knows the business. If you want honesty and integrity Fletcher is the go to guy. He won... [ More ]
    Poster:George Miller
    Date:2/1/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Pick up driver was very polite!! Was a pleasure to deal with him! Fletcher is wonderful person to deal with to get the best price! [ View ]
    Poster:JoanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good
    Review:Fletcher explained the details and let me know the procedure. The driver was assigned on time. From pick up to delivery, I am very satisfied with the services. [ View ]
    Poster:Zhou
    Date:1/28/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Exactly as promised
    Review:Friendly, professional service that delivered what was promised. I would definitely use Fletcher again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Anne, I try......Fletcher .....BBB A+ Google "All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:1/26/2015 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:I was concerned about shipping a new $55,000 leased car across country but All aboard and Fletcher were fantastic. They worked with me to get a convenient pick up time. The car was delivered in perfect shape and on time. I would use them again for su... [ More ]
    Response:My pleasure Ed, Glad I could help. No matter if it's a 500.00 or 2,000,000.00 car I want every one to feel they received top notch service.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated. You can Google BBB Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:1/25/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:We contacted Fletcher after getting the runaround from another transport company (Nice Car Auto Transport, Kevin). Fletcher listened to our predicament and advised us of "the game" being played. We happily paid $200 more to get the vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:I always try to warn customers of the pitfalls of this business full of less than ethical telemarketers that make up this industry.Skip the telemarketers and deal with a person who has personally shipped a lot of cars over the 15 years I have been in business. Just call you can hear the no non sense difference. [ view ]
    Poster:Stewart
    Date:1/24/2015 11:30:00 AM
    Review:Fletcher was professional and got me a great offer to transport my car. He also checked in to make sure my car was picked up and received. This is my second time using this company and I am definitely pleased. [ View ]
    Response:Once again Colleen, Thank you and give me a call for your next assignment......Fletcher BBB A+ BBB Rated. Just Google "BBB Auto Transport". [ view ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:1/24/2015 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:I am a skeptical old New York lawyer who cross-examined Fletcher on every aspect of transporting 2 vehicles, one an 18 year old classic Jaguar and the other an '07 BMW Wagon, from Northwestern Connecticut to Palm Beach Florida. He answered each quest... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Howard, glad I could help. I told you I wouldn't let you down......Fletcher BBB A+ top rated just Google BBB Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Howard
    Date:1/22/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: I'm Lucky
    Review:to have picked this company. There were 1-2 other transports offering a cheaper price, but after looking deeper they were of 'shady' character. Upon talking to Fletcher of 1 ALL ABOARD AUTO TRANSPORT, I could tell he was upfront, honest, tell-it-as-i... [ More ]
    Response:My pleasure Charles & Thanks for the Starbucks ......Fletcher BBB A+ Best and top rated Auto Transport just Google BBB Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Charles M.
    Date:1/14/2015 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Husband's Christmas present
    Review:This is the first time transporting a vehicle. It was my husband's Christmas gift. It was so stressful with having a timeline and not knowing what the weather was going to do. Fletcher walked me thru the whole process and tried to keep me calm. Th... [ More ]
    Response:My pleasure Angie, Santa came in a car carrier this year for you...LOL Another surprise Christmas gift under my belt although usually it is the husband surprising the wife. This one was a the other way around......Fletcher A= BBB Rated All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Angie
    Date:12/27/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Good service and call back to follow
    Review:1. Able to pick up phone at late night/ Sunday with answering questions and arrange the order. 2. As a broker, able to find the good price range for my car to be accepted by carrier in next day and schedule to be pick up in 3 days without long waiti... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:12/23/2014 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Done as advertised, would use again!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car privately, so I was very wary of how things worked and what I could do to not be taken advantage of. Fletcher took his time to explain the process and what to expect. Things worked exactly as he said. It's nic... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominic Custodio
    Date:12/16/2014 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country carrier
    Review:I transported 3 vehicles and I could not have had better service from an agent. Fletcher was outstanding in his promptness, expertise and honesty. Although there were issues with the company we chose to transport, Fletcher went above and beyond to ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne H.
    Date:12/15/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great service on our first car shipping
    Review:THE FIRST TIME TO SHIP CARS It was the first time for us to ship cars and it was a long distance shipping, from New Jersey to California. We were not sure which company to choose at the beginning, but after making a couple of phone calls, we felt th... [ More ]
    Poster:Wenchang
    Date:12/15/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Review:Fletcher was very helpful, professional, experienced and available for questions. He took time to explain the process to me and to find me the best price and service. I would use him again. [ View ]
    Poster:Felicia Johnson
    Date:12/15/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great process, very simple
    Review:Process was very simple, Fletcher was a nice guy to talk with. He responded back to calls and emails very quickly. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek A
    Date:12/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:This being our 1st experience of hiring an auto transport company. We will have to say that All Aboard Auto Transport went above and beyond to get our vehicle shipped in a timely manner. The professional assistance that we received was greatly app... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry/ Patti
    Date:12/8/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTIG A CAR 1 ALL ABOARD AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:FLETCHER IS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST BROKER (FOR VEH. MOVING) OUT THERE. BEFORE I CONNECTED WITH HIS COMPANY, I WAS GETTING ALL KINDS OF PROMISES AND OH, WE HAVE DRIVERS IN YOUR AREA!!!! HE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST IN OR CONVERSATIO... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Cef, Enjoy that Stingray. Glad I could help......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:CEF S.
    Date:12/6/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The entire process was fantastic from start to finish. Fletcher was a true professional in every sense of the word. It's unlikely that I'll need this service again in the near future, but when I do Fletcher is the only guy I'll consider. [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure glad I could help... Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:BOB
    Date:12/1/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Fletcher was professional and a pleasure to deal with in every way. It's not likely that I will need this service in the near future, but if I do there's no one else I'd consider. [ View ]
    Poster:BOB
    Date:12/1/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Just In Time
    Review:I lovee this company! Fletcher was there every step of the way..ensuring me that id be properly taken care of. Id totally use them ALL THE TIME whenever i need another transport and id recommend this company to everyone i know in need of a cat transp... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Tanaka, Glad I could help.glad I could help. Happy holidays.....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Tanaka Chatmon
    Date:11/27/2014 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: Will Absolutely Use Again!!
    Review:Fletcher was great to work with and he was very supportive throughout the whole transaction. I would highly recommend using this service. His experience and knowledge of the industry was invaluable which led to a very satisfied client. I shipp... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Ray, Non Compensated.....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: 66 MUSTANG FASTBACK
    Review:My Fastback was well taken care of and I was also given updates through the transport. The driver was caring and knowledgeable regarding the vehicles he transported. Had no issues with pick up and arrived on time. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Seth, it was my pleasure to help....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:11/24/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:My son whom is stationed in the Army in Virginia, originally put down a deposit with "My Vehicle Transport" after no phone replies and 3 hours later than p/up (3:30 Saturday 11/15/14) date (at 6PM) I started calling and searching for help.... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn J Tirey
    Date:11/19/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Like having a friend in the business...
    Review:All Aboard Auto Transport is a first-rate auto transport broker. Fletcher treated me like a neighbor, explaining the ins and outs of my particular shipment (D.C. area to Western NY, older, smaller car, Fall timing, how flexible I was regarding pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:William M.
    Date:11/13/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Fletcher was great. This was the first time I was shipping a vehicle, but he was easy to work with. He answered all my questions. He arranged a truck for pick up within 3 days. I will definitely use him again if I had to move. [ View ]
    Poster:KP
    Date:11/13/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Fletcher was easy to work with
    Review:Fletcher of All Aboard Transport was easy to work with and responsive. The carrier NW Express Trucking picked up late. They estimated 1-6pm but picked up at 10pm. As I understand it, this is typical. Delivery was prompt and the car looked good. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlotte
    Date:11/8/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of mind, piece of cake
    Review:I'm a first timer in shipping a car long-distance, however, with all the information that Fletcher shared with me and all the thorough answers he gave me to ALL of my questions and the insight he gave me about the process of shipping cars, I feel li... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Betty,my pleasure...Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Betty M.
    Date:11/7/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent/Outstanding Service
    Review:The rating that I want to give is 10 STARS. But since I can’t, I have to give Mr. Fletch, his company, Carrier Ebro, LLC, the company that took my son’s car from Dayton to California and the Driver a “5 STAR” rating. This was... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much Linda, my pleasure and glad I could help.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated ( Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:11/5/2014 9:24:00 AM

Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) Home | 2 | 3 | 4