Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Dolphin Auto Transport
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:786-345-3299
Secondary Phone Number:786-345-3299
Website:http://dolphintransport.net
Time On Site:2 Year(s), 0 Month(s). Since 8/27/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with Dolphin Auto Transport to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Never again will I use Dolphin Auto Transport
    Review:First of all, they made me pay my deposit through pay pal and not my credit card because they know customers will dispute the charge and credit card companies will always side with the customers. So it's harder to get back your money through pay pal.... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:12/10/2013 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible company
    Review:Company need to be put out of business I wouldn't hire them again if they were the only shipping company in the world don't do it keep looking scam artist liars!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:12/10/2013 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Took my deposit and dissapeared
    Review:Purchased a car on 11/6 and got a low low quote from Dolphin. Got through to them without a problem and was receiving emails that a "truck was in the area". Should have done some research. Two weeks later I have not gotten a call or emai... [ More ]
    Poster:AP
    Date:11/26/2013 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: dolphin auto transport how did they manage to have even 1 star
    Review:I purchased a vehicle I have been dreaming of owning for 18yrs and put out a lot of cash to obtain the vehicle, then I staryed looking for a carrier to transport for me, and dolphin auto popped up of course lying and telling me they're price and that... [ More ]
    Poster:Jered Andersen
    Date:11/21/2013 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM
    Review:Please fight them. I am disputing their charge. THey never even put my car on the board to get a carrier. In other words, they took your deposit and didn't try. I have spoken to several carriers directly and none of them saw my car on the board. Owne... [ More ]
    Poster:cait
    Date:11/20/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer beware!
    Review:Dishonest, disrespectful, and unreliable. Perhaps the worst experience I've ever had as a consumer. There is review after review that outlines exactly what this company will do. There is really nothing more I can add. All I can say is buyer beware. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/13/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: 54 ford
    Review:Please do not use this Co. to deliver your car. we have to put these type out of bussiness. I screwed up an did not ck there REVIEW on this co.My costly mistake. don't let it happen to you. They never return phone calls. They always tell you they hav... [ More ]
    Poster:lee bowmban
    Date:11/13/2013 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Liars, Crooks & Thieves
    Review:10/24/2013 Contract was $550.00 upon delivery the driver charged $550.00 not including my deposit of $150.00 a total of $700.00 Please if you can read this before placing your order don't do it these people are crooks and need to be ran out of busine... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:11/1/2013 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: 63 Chevy C10 Move
    Review:I had no problems with Dolphin Auto Transport. I must admit after being told "there was a truck in the area" and I needed to book a place on it immediately and then reading the reviews I thought I might have been taken. Never have shipped... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/28/2013 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: Liars cheaters extortionist scammers!!!!!!
    Review:Bad customer service.... Never stopped telling me lies from the start. My vehicle was a more than a week late and showed up with a smashed windshield, dented roof and scratches down the roof. They claim to hire drivers fully covered but the driver is... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex k