Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Deal with Jonathan!
    Review:Jonathan Michael was excellent throughout this process! I have transported my car a few time prior this has been the best experience. He made sure to keep me in the loop the whole time and my baby arrived safe and sound. -Thanks Jonathan! [ View ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:5/2/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of a car overseas
    Review:This was an international shipment from a dealer in Fairfax, Virginia where we had purchased the car, to Accra, Ghana (Tema port). The 42 days reported was the total shipment time, not the time to get to Baltimore. We asked for quotes from several... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Sessa
    Date:5/2/2015 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Bad service
    Review:at first when I made the deal they told me that three days would be my truck in austin. and then when It was on the way out. they were 8 days and at the end were nine days that it took to deliver and then they have an agreement with you will. answer... [ More ]
    Poster:Ericka barrera
    Date:5/1/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Experience and Service
    Review:I found ShipYourCarNow through an online search for car transport, after having no idea of how to do this, the right company to use, or the range of costs. The quote came quickly, it was among the lowest, the follow up and contract signing was frien... [ More ]
    Poster:LJM
    Date:4/29/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Customer Service and Transport
    Review:To anyone who is new (like myself) to shipping a vehicle across the country, this company is without fault. From my initial contact arranging pickup, to meeting the transport driver, to my final thanks, this has been a completely satisfying transact... [ More ]
    Poster:WKDillahunt
    Date:4/20/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tommy Took Care of Everything
    Review:Spoke to Tommy regarding shipping a 1978 Volkswagen Beetle from Chicago to California and he took care of everything. I explained that I wanted to the car shipped as soon as possible and it was picked up in less than a day by a very professional dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Soliday
    Date:4/9/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Reivew of transport
    Review:The entire experience was pleasant and efficient. Each instruction was clear and easy to handle via email and phone calls. When I was told what would happen, it did (for example...the driver will call you on this day to arrange the pick up time...t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele Krize
    Date:4/8/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: I would not use this service
    Review:I spoke to Thomas at ship your car now. He advise me that the price would be $800 and that it would be pick up the next day but didnt hear from him 4 days later to tell me that Its going to be an extra $200.00. When I told him that He gave me a pri... [ More ]
    Poster:kenny mcc
    Date:3/31/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper
    Review:Jody is good to deal with. He is experienced, knowledgeable, fair, honest. Everything went well. The driver/company that hauled our truck was great. Would call them again/recommend them to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin M
    Date:3/31/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation from RI to FL
    Review:The fast, efficient, courteous, service that we received was fantastic. I cannot say enough about terrific, quality service received. James was amazing and covered every detail for company as well as customer. We will definitely use service again.... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey