Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Location:2200 N Federal Hwy #206
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Very Unprofessional
    Review:Unbelievably Unprofessional. I called Mr. Jay Woesner from Texas after 3 days to check up on an order if he got a driver for me to pick up my cars in NY. He was very 'busy' and told me to "relax buddy, let me do my job" , "Im very bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Mansoor
    Date:7/28/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely recommend
    Review:Everyone was very flexible and did a great job communicating with me. Tommy kept me well informed and was straightforward. The transport guy, Homer, was great too. They got my car here in a timely fashion. No damages or things missing; just very dirt... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:7/28/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: ship your car now moved my $150 g turbo porsche perfectly
    Review:I called for a great estimate and wow.got the best pricepout the of 50 carriers who called me..from Tonya at ship now But the sevice was perfect from price to pick up to courtesy to professionalism Flat bed took my turbo porsche lake a baby to PA... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis lanier
    Date:7/27/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation.
    Review:My cars were shipped on date the company said and I received the cars within 24 hours. Great job. I was given an order number and was told when my vehicles would be picked up. I received them quicker than I thought I would. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles Flanagan
    Date:7/25/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Comany/Shipper Review
    Review:Small deposit and COD is an excellent buyer protective measure which is offered by this company. In less than a week the full transaction was executed from initial request to delivery in an up front professional manner. Shipper was accomodating to... [ More ]
    Poster:John Collier
    Date:7/25/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: car move
    Review:this was my second time using shipyourcarnow.com , ron bronson is aces!! easy to reach, great communication, car was picked up on time and delivered on time, I paid for an open carrier and got an enclosed carrier for the same price, the driver was th... [ More ]
    Poster:shaun
    Date:7/22/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher @ Ship Your Car Now
    Review:Ask for Erick Bleicher when you work with Ship Your Car Now. This was my first time shipping a car and I heard some real horror stories. Erick put me at ease and made this process very easy. I am very busy running a business and do not have time fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan. Z
    Date:7/18/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Reliable Simple
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered next day. Was very simple. Car was picked from Michigan from my friends house and it came next day in Austin. [ View ]
    Poster:UDAY ACHARYA
    Date:7/15/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Long haul car transport
    Review:Dealt with Michael Ortiz and he worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was very close to quote so that is a big plus. After deposit, the driver got in touch with me and told me he could pick car earlier up. We met a mutually convenient place and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunil
    Date:7/14/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport available
    Review:After trying to deal with other companies for the transport of my vehicle I decided to go with ship your cars now. Mike Bonney was very knowledgeable and knew how to get my vehicle transported efficiently. He was very honest and nice to deal with. H... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Barker