Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
2200 N Federal Hwy #206
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Shipped
    Review:Great service. Fast and reasonable. I called on a Thursday and I had my truck delivered Friday. I am pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Carson Ulrich
    Date:8/27/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience!
    Review:Isaac made sure I felt comfortable with every step of the transport process. I started searching for a company to work with in late july. Isaac was the first individual to contact me and he gave me an overview of the auto transport industry. He was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah Shirley
    Date:8/26/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Threatening/Harassing Phone Calls after a factual negative review was posted
    Review:Immediately after posting my previous review, I received a phone call from George (not Garrett- I had the incorrect name) threatening me since I placed a negative review (which is factual might I add) and telling me that he would call the driver and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamara
    Date:8/26/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Purposely underestimate delivery time to secure your business
    Review:Matt Minor of Ship Your Car, LLC contacted me on 8/23/14 after I did an online quote to have a car shipped from West Palm Beach to New Orleans. He stated via text that if I paid the $200 deposit asap he could have the driver pick up my car that same... [ More ]
    Poster:Tamara
    Date:8/26/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher- The first contact person
    Review:I was impressed with the first person that contacted me which was Erick. He explained everything to me and was very kind and helpful explaining to me the whole process. The pickup location for the vehicle was a little complicated, because it was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Toyama
    Date:8/22/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Overall positive experience
    Review:I don't usually write reviews but I thought I would for the phenomenally helpful Randle Ferrari. He shipped my lamborgini to Hong Kong from New York. A process I was so worried would be an incredibly daunting task but not for Mr. Ferrari . He kept t... [ More ]
    Poster:krystal kessler
    Date:8/21/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Review:Ship your car worked hard to get my order fulfilled and then once order was fulfilled, transport company was responsive and performed as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Clark Prothero
    Date:8/21/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered Early and perfact
    Review:I talked to a number of companies before choosing to work with Mike. He was able to address all of my questions, gave me good advice and reliable feedback. I explained to him that I had read the horror stories on the internet and wanted an iron cl... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Tick
    Date:8/20/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Excellent Carrier
    Review:Thomas Reardon from ShipYourCarNow.com was a lifesaver. We started with a different carrier who charged $75 less. It was a big mistake. We started panicking when we didn't hear anything from the guy. It was a good thing we didn't sign the contract. F... [ More ]
    Poster:Qun
    Date:8/20/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Fresno to Waco was a beaze
    Review:Our driver, Ramon, was very professional, on-time and worked around our schedule to insure a perfect experience. He even waited about an hour at our meeting place because our flight was delayed. Highly recommend!! [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick Doyle