Transport - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 6/14/2010
At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Unauthorized pickup
    Review:I did not give Ship Your Car Now permission to list my vehicle on the board. They did not have the correct information, I was doing business with someone else. [ View ]
    Poster:Lionel Cola
    Date:10/4/2015 1:56:00 AM
    Review:I am very satisfied with the pick-up and delivery of my sons car. Eric kept me updated and even contacted me on a Sunday. Than you Eric!! I will use you again if the occasion arises. I will also recommend you to anyone who needs this type of service.... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Hornby
    Date:10/3/2015 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Joseph Hout 561.509.1308
    Review:Everything was good! The car was picked up when it was scheduled for and it arrived on time and in great condition. Joseph was a pleasure to work with. If I need to ship a car in the future I would not hesitate to give Joseph a call again. [ View ]
    Poster:Christina August
    Date:10/1/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: a big scam
    Review:I had contacted a company to ship my vehicle and after 7 days of them not being able to ship my vehicle. Ship your car now contacted me and told me that they had a shipper lined up and could ship my van out the next day. I told James that sounded gre... [ More ]
    Response: Thank you for providing feedback. We have reviewed your request for a quote and have determined that the original request was for a smaller vehicle. Upon additional conversations, we were informed that this vehicle was a 15 passenger E-350 van, thus altering the price. We have verified that per your request, the order was cancelled and no charges were issued to your credit card. [ view ]
    Date:10/1/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Two cars transported
    Review:This review is about six months late but I wanted to say how great everything was. I talked to Isaac to set it up. I forget the drivers name now but he was terrific as well. Overall the experience was professional, swift and my vehicles were deliv... [ More ]
    Date:9/25/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier delivery service
    Review:I got the broker's contact info from the dealer that sold me the car. I had not ever dealt with a broker before. The broker was Rubin at Ship Your Car Now. The quoted cost was competitive to just a little less then other carriers I had used before... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil EnglandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car review
    Review:This was my first time using a service to transport my car, I was given quotes by other companies that seemed less expensive. However, they all had hidden fees that needed to be paid for at pick up time. Ship your car gave me a flat rate and they sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Safiya DeLandro
    Date:9/18/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:Tim Montgomery at SHIP YOUR CAR NOW made the entire experience of shipping my car effortless. He was easy to contact by email and telephone. The truck arrived as promised, on time. And we were so pleased that it only took three (3) for the car to arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Marmon
    Date:9/18/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Review:Michael Ianiro was fabulous in handling the transport of my Mazda Miata from Michigan to Florida. The first truck had mechanical problems at the last minute, however, Michael found another carrier within an hour and my vehicle was picked up on the sc... [ More ]
    Date:9/12/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Boat Tranfers
    Review:Delivered as promised and they did as they said they would. Contacted us with all necessary information we needed to be in constant contact with them or the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Joyce Richardson
    Date:9/10/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.