Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page

MC-Ff013443
Common CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Auto Transport
    Review:I just didn't know who or what company to trust and then I spoke to Mike Logan with Ship your Car Now LLC. He said my car could be picked up the next day and at a very good price . Los Angeles to Massachusetts and I couldn't have been happier . Somet... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Brown
    Date:2/8/2016 6:24:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Service all the Way around
    Review:Ship Your Car Now did not ship my car when promised. And because of problems between them and the actual shipping company ( NAO Transport) regarding payment, my car was delayed to the Port for a week. It sat in Spokane for several days while they w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberly Babb
    Date:2/1/2016 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Professional Service!!!!
    Review:Jay Rappaport is amazing!!!!!! Thank you for making this a worry free experience. Jay is extremely knowledgeable and professional, he made me feel comfortable ever step of the way. I was given a great price and contacted multiple times with update... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori Ann Spinelli
    Date:2/1/2016 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, professional service for our auto transportation!
    Review:We were overwhelmed by all of the companies that vied for our business, and the one that really inspired us was Marco Mathews from ShipYourCarNow. His professionalism and attention to detail was refreshing, along with his follow-up to make sure we we... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan Foxworthy
    Date:1/31/2016 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipment
    Review:Scheduled a shipment through another company three weeks out. The day of shipping, still did not have a confirmed ship date. called the company and they scrambled to find a truck. finally got a truck and the driver gave me the jerk around and did ... [ More ]
    Poster:D Freiberger
    Date:1/31/2016 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport at It's Best
    Review:This was my first time shipping automobiles to another state and I have to say working with Marco was very easy from signing the contract to delivery. Marco let me know that he was working on getting a carrier, once the carrier was defined he let me... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill L
    Date:1/28/2016 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: poor service /over charged tricked
    Review:this company is totally out of control and there using loop hole contracts to trick people and to get double payment . These people are not telling customers that the fee they charge is not the charge for transport then when you shipment arrives bam ... [ More ]
    Poster:adan morales
    Date:1/22/2016 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:My experiences was great, I was a bit skeptical at first because I've never shipped a car before and I had a million questions to ask. But Joseph was VERY patient with me and assured me 100% that nothing would happen to my Audi. He was able to find m... [ More ]
    Poster:Maggie
    Date:1/20/2016 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: International vehicle transport
    Review:Randle Ferrari - Shipyourcarnow.com completed an international vehicle transport from New Jersey dealership to the local port and subsequently shipped internationally to Belarus. Multiple logistical steps were required. These were handled flawlessly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred M.
    Date:1/17/2016 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: delivery of 1979 Rolls royce
    Review:Always easy to work with, and the pricing is very fair. The best item is the service. With the "big" guys you wait. This is the third car I have shipped and the personal service could not have been better.I am shipping the fourth car with them from f... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Karch
    Date:1/15/2016 12:16:00 AM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.