Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:If you ever had the necessity to ship a vehicle than one can understand that brokers promise you the stars; knowing well that you are a statistic on a board. In my case I was offered several shipping concepts and with various pricing, all of which ... [ More ]
    Poster:Biff DeMartino
    Date:9/17/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME!
    Review:Erick was extremely helpful and very professional and got the truck moved quick, on time and on quote. Even dealing with a couple hiccups, Erick was great and the driver was awesome. I was well informed through the entire process. I would definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:9/17/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Review:Excellent Company highly recommended. My contact person Ron made several follow up calls, gave me his personal cell number and was very informative. I broke down in North Carolina at 3:00 AM. AAA wanted a charge of $3,800 to ship my car, this even... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Fontanez
    Date:9/15/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Very responsive, efficient, and honest. The latter seems to be in direct contrast to some of your competitors. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Carr
    Date:9/11/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Civic hybrid
    Review:Service was great from pick up to delivery. The driver was in communication with the sender and receiver. Thanks, Alex for his excellent service. Gil [ View ]
    Poster:Gil
    Date:9/11/2014 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: The Most Impressive Experience
    Review:From beginning to end, each point of contact was extremely helpful, courteous, and honest. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now, LLC for peace of mind at reasonable rates. My first point of contact was Dimitri. I was pleased to speak with a high... [ More ]
    Poster:Dee
    Date:9/5/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent help when others failed at the last minute
    Review:Steve came through for us (even on a Sunday!) when our original carrier bailed out just a few days prior to our scheduled shipment. Our driver Jim was amazing, cordial, and on time for pick up and delivery. I would use there services again in the fut... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:9/4/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Review:I would ship my car with these guys again and have also given out recommendations to people who I know that are looking to ship a car. They were very honest in explaining how shipping a car works, which made me feel comfortable doing business with t... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:9/4/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:Daniel was very knowledgeable, straight forward and funny. I could tell right away he was about his business and getting the job done, which made me feel confident. The driver Bob was very polite, honest and reliable. In my opinion this company is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW
    Review:Thought it would be a hassle finding and working with a carrier, Had No worries start to finish with SHIP YOUR CAR NOW ..... ! [ View ]
    Poster:Bob K.