Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Outstanding service!
    Review:I have shipped cars and boats with these folks and they are always very professional and deliver what they promise. I highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:ron schmidt
    Date:9/29/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Transportation from IL to CA
    Review:The representative was a pleasure to deal with and she followed through on all her commitments. The car was picked up on time and then delivered on time in excellent condition. I would definitely use Shipyourcarnow.com again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dominic K
    Date:9/27/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: "DON'T HESITATE- USE THIS COMPANY"
    Review:Ship Your Car Now- Daniel Golden- 561-504-2653 - I was nervous and overwhelmed with trying to get my NEW vehicle from Oklahoma to Florida. After spending a few hesitating minutes talking to Daniel, I recognized he was professional and knew wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:9/25/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2 1955 Fords from TX to VA
    Review:A towtruck was needed to load cars in Texas, and unload in Virginia. Was not expecting that in Texas, but I knew I would need a towtruck in Virginia.I thought the trailer had a winch. There was virtually no damage, only rubbing from a hold down strap... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Comer
    Date:9/24/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Haul
    Review:My contact, William Lemonier, was friendly and knowledgeable. There was no high pressure selling, just answering of my questions. A driver was dispatched to pick up my vehicle the same day I called. The car was delivered bright and early on the day i... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang Transport
    Review:My transport was $650. The company called &set up the transport.Then notified me of the exact day we had-first available was our pick up and delivery since we were approximately 4 hours away from pick up.The Transport driver was excellent-had the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy SmolinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: ++++AAA
    Review:Thomas Reardon, the sales/dispatcher for Ship Your Car Now, called me shortly after I requested a quote to ship my car from Austin Texas to Needham Massachusetts. THomas was courteous, honest, and knowledgeable about car transports and made me feel ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Derbonne
    Date:9/23/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: 5th Wheel Transport
    Review:The original price quoted was a fairly competitve price. However, once Isaac began searching for confirmed prices, the quote was the lowest of all the brokers we contacted. We gave a window for pickup and delivery and both were met or exceeded. An ex... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Review:From the time we decided to have our sons car moved from Milwaukee to St. Paul so our mechanic could work on it, the costumer care was unbelievable. Eric and Chritopher were in contact with us throughout. Once the driver s had a date set, they we're ... [ More ]
    Poster:KelleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:If you ever had the necessity to ship a vehicle than one can understand that brokers promise you the stars; knowing well that you are a statistic on a board. In my case I was offered several shipping concepts and with various pricing, all of which ... [ More ]
    Poster:Biff DeMartino