Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Simple and Worry-Free
    Review:I was unsure how to get a vintage vehicle from point A to point B. With one phone call, the transportation was setup and Thomas Reardon took care of the details quickly at a fair price. The process was simple and worry-free. The on-line contract and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/22/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Satisfaction
    Review:Transporter was very easy to work with regarding delivery, any issues with costs, etc. Though delivery was earlier than I had specified, which was good normally but the fact I was out of town and the reason I specified a date range made it a bit mor... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/20/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Complicated made easy
    Review:The car we needed transported was over 400 miles away, inoperable, on a military base of all places. Our son deployed and did not have time to arrange transport. We were so far away- we initially thought we would have to drive to get this car. Mic... [ More ]
    Poster:Shari
    Date:5/19/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery 1969 Plymouth Barracuda
    Review:The delivery of my 1969 Plymouth Barracuda went with no issues. It was extremely pleasant on all fronts. Wayne Friedman was the ultimate professional. From the first time i talked with him, he seemed more like a best friend then business associate. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Dumbaugh
    Date:5/18/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Review:Steven Ashley was very professional, honest, and hard working. I would recommend in a heartbeat. My car was just as I had left it- mint condition! [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah J Halstead
    Date:5/17/2015 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: 5 star rating for Ship Your Car Now
    Review:If you plan to ship your vehicle, PLEASE request Jay Rappaport. He's absolutely amazing. He assisted me every step of the way. I swear, he literally lost sleep helping me ship my vehicle, that's how serious he took his job. He's a very hard worker an... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna Hunter
    Date:5/16/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: The Best I have Ever Dealt With Call Zachary 954-548-1159 or Tim 603-498-1326
    Review:I have transported many Motorcycles over my lifetime of collecting. I found a pristine 1948 Indian in Washington and had spoken to many people in regards to transporting of her. Zachary and Tim explained the whole process to me of how they would actu... [ More ]
    Poster:Zane
    Date:5/16/2015 5:45:00 AM
    Subject: Last Minute Vehicle ship
    Review:I called Ship Your Car Now and spoke with Jay Rappaport. I needed my truck shipped ASAP from California to Boston. He took some information from me and told me he would get it done. He called back in 20 minutes with it all set up. The price was VERY ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:5/14/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: 1930 Model A Transport
    Review:Steve was the best. His customer service is extraordinary. I have been in the automotive industry for 45 years and I can tell you I can count on one hand how many people over the years have done such a great job as Steve. I will use him for all of my... [ More ]
    Poster:steve sanders
    Date:5/14/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:Pickup was prompt, price went up slightly due to value of car being transported. Drop off was extremely convenient and the driver was courteous. As noted I am a repeat customer. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Wilcox