Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Car Transport
    Review:Jay is the initial contact with the company and did an excellent job keeping me informed and answering all my questions. Daylyn was our driver. He was on time. Returned every single call and text and was on top of our entire schedule. He updated us a... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:7/31/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Thought I was being scammed..
    Review:We had a very unexpected transmission malfunction on the way to a family reunion from North Carolina to Ohio. We broke down just past the Virginia border and were told by a mechanic that our van would not make it back to NC. After some research, we d... [ More ]
    Poster:Alinna
    Date:7/31/2015 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Daniel was great and truthful. Everything was promised and the carrier was easy to contact and gave updates. Even got it to me a little early. I was nervous about shipping it but the whole experience was easy, truthful and the price was as promis... [ More ]
    Poster:Miranda
    Date:7/29/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience for first time buyer.
    Review:After researching and reviewing COUNTLESS carrier options for a short haul of a 1969 Camaro from Salt Lake City, UT to Reno, NV, I settled on ShipYourCarNow. The reasons: Consistently high recent reviews on this site (yes, they ALL will have negativ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kurt F - Reno, NV
    Date:7/27/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Change of Rate AFTER contract was signed
    Review:Good Afternoon, I shopped around and found this company called Dan my sales rep and had him set up a contract. After the original Quote of 400 dollars I was sent a contract and signed off for the deal for a pick up about 96 hours in advance. Wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard A.
    Date:7/24/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:If you are looking for an extremely reliable automobile transport company with excellent communication, please call Jeff at 953-300-2614. He will respond immediately to your phone calls and keep you informed about your auto during the entire trip to... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucille
    Date:7/24/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Broker, Awesome Company
    Review:Ship Your Car Now is, is, is, excellent!! First, I am a totally satisfied, uncompensated customer from start to finish. Tim Montgomery is your man for the job!!! He is polite, professional, educated, and a caring broker. My car made it from CO to C... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Estrada
    Date:7/21/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Broker, Awesome Company
    Poster:Jennifer Estrada
    Date:7/21/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: CAR DELIVERY
    Review:GREAT JOB PROFESSIONAL JOB DONE QUICK WASNT WORRIED AT ALL ISSAC MADE SURE I FELT ASSURED I WAS A PRIORITY CUSTOMER AND WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE [ View ]
    Poster:ANTONIO JONES
    Date:7/18/2015 3:28:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped GMC Sierra
    Review:Ivan and Garett were both very professional and sincerely seemed to love what they do. Ivan was pleasant throughout the transaction. We had an issue with missing gas upon delivery but Ship Your Car Now was not at fault for that in any way yet Garett ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mechelle