Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: No insurance
    Review:I thought the reason you used a broker so you didn't have to deal with everyone's ins . But they hired a trucking company to move 5 brand new chevy trucks and guy had false ins, papers and no ins. And hit a bridge with a new truck up in air to high a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ot truck
    Date:12/20/2014 7:57:00 AM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now LLC
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and after reading all the scary stuff on the internet, I was dubious at best. After reviewing several offers, I called Ship Your Car Now LLC and spoke with Mr J.D. Klein. Mr Klein provided professional and know... [ More ]
    Poster:C. O'Connell
    Date:12/11/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: stole the load from another broker
    Review:BE very careful with this company, they snaked in and stole the load from the company I book it with, all I ever got from them was a quote, they got enough info from me to get the ball rolling then they had the trucking company get the rest, thinking... [ More ]
    Poster:carsmetics
    Date:12/11/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:This is my second experience with Shayna's ' company.I have transported vehicles before using another company. Shayna's service,concern,personal touch, and total professionalism were off the charts great!!. I'd highly recommend this company and in p... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy S
    Date:12/11/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service I was well taken care of and soo was my car
    Review:Shayna Rayboy was my primary contact person. She was a consummate professional who was courteous and knowledgeable. She made the whole experience a pleasant one. I appreciate her caring and human touch. My car arrived in perfect condition and Shayn... [ More ]
    Poster:Vera B.
    Date:11/28/2014 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Ship your car now
    Review:Very nice people to do business with. Wayne Friedman is a true professional in the business. Every time I called him, he responded timely and effectively. The trucking company handled their part of it as well. The driver was professional courteous... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael KukoffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 5:21:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very pleased with the whole experience with the transport company! Everyone I dealt with was so friendly and helpful! The communication could not have been better! Everything about the deal was pleasant and I would recommend this transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:chuck miglionicoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 4 vehicles
    Review:Our whole experience with Ship Your Car Now was great. Wayne kept in constant contact with us and got back with me before I expected an ETA on the pick-up. He kept us aware of all aspects of the delivery and made himself available 24/7 which was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven TimmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Excellent communication. Always available to give accurate information. Driver upon delivery was curious and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Review:Ron called me from Ship Your Car Now, the day after the car was available (Thursday). He said he had GW Thomas Trucking Company that could pick up the car on Monday. They did it when they said, and they showed up at my house 5 days later with my car.... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy KallasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 2:06:00 PM