Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Location:2200 N Federal Hwy #206
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: car move
    Review:this was my second time using shipyourcarnow.com , ron bronson is aces!! easy to reach, great communication, car was picked up on time and delivered on time, I paid for an open carrier and got an enclosed carrier for the same price, the driver was th... [ More ]
    Poster:shaun
    Date:7/22/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher @ Ship Your Car Now
    Review:Ask for Erick Bleicher when you work with Ship Your Car Now. This was my first time shipping a car and I heard some real horror stories. Erick put me at ease and made this process very easy. I am very busy running a business and do not have time fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan. Z
    Date:7/18/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Reliable Simple
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered next day. Was very simple. Car was picked from Michigan from my friends house and it came next day in Austin. [ View ]
    Poster:UDAY ACHARYA
    Date:7/15/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Long haul car transport
    Review:Dealt with Michael Ortiz and he worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was very close to quote so that is a big plus. After deposit, the driver got in touch with me and told me he could pick car earlier up. We met a mutually convenient place and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunil
    Date:7/14/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport available
    Review:After trying to deal with other companies for the transport of my vehicle I decided to go with ship your cars now. Mike Bonney was very knowledgeable and knew how to get my vehicle transported efficiently. He was very honest and nice to deal with. H... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Barker
    Date:7/14/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:After being being sucked into a lowball offer by another company who kept giving me the run around about why my car wasn't being shipped, I submitted a more open bid after two weeks of my car being on the lot and racking up rental car fees in Califor... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/14/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:Garret did a great job, the driver was good though not good on scheduling time and keeping people informed. [ View ]
    Poster:Sue Egan
    Date:7/13/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Commendation for Car Transport
    Review:After adding up the cost of delivering a car to our daughter ourselves, we decided to try an alternative. We received quotes from several transport companies and Ship Your Car Now was very reasonable. The service was very good from beginning to end... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen Libock
    Date:7/13/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher. Shipyourcarnow.com
    Review:I want someone to take note of an excellent front linesman you have..his name Eric Bleicher..I got screwed by another company. several weeks before they promised me they could transport my sons truck to texas from fishkill ny.signed the contract pai... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:6/30/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:I gave this shipment a good score despite it being late and damaged, and that is because of Mike Bonney. He has great customer service, a great attitude, and will help you with any issues you have to get them resolved. If you use ship your car now, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Brady