Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Made a Miracle look easy
    Review:Tommy was able to get my Classic Car to me on time with short notice and in budget. I would have thought he had been planning this for weeks not days when I finally got my Truck on the exact day I requested it delivered. I will use SHIP YOUR ... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:9/3/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Efficient, Affordable
    Review:I sent in a request for quote for transportation and received a phone call within minutes. Wayne was courteous, knowledgeable, and quoted a great price. They picked the vehicle up the next afternoon and dropped it off on schedule. No issues. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Morley
    Date:9/3/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Super satisfied with Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I was very skeptical about using an auto transport broker for the first time. Ron spoke to my boss and made things easier for me to feel comfortable in using Ship Your Car Now. He was honest and attentive to my needs and took care of my transfer in l... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorena TriminioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Contact Jeff for great service 954-300-2614
    Review:My daughter was relocating from Miami to Boston and needed to arrange transportation for her vehicle. Never having shipped a car before, I was very pleased with Jeff Klein explaining the process and arranging all the details of the move. I decided ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Katz
    Date:9/3/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: transport cars
    Review:I called many car transporters during my move from ny to az wasn't happy with any of them until I called ship your car now I spoke with a dispatcher named Isaac who was so nice and helped me along with my cars made sure that my cars will be picked up... [ More ]
    Poster:betty iocovelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: transport cars
    Date:9/2/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow Came Through for me.
    Review:I needed my truck shipped within a few days and Gregory Lee from ShipYourCarNow came through. He had a driver lined up the next day and promptly let me know all the necessary information. The driver was about 6 hours late but in his defense he had... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy Anderson
    Date:9/2/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Service
    Review:Tommy Reardon at ShipYourCarNow did an awesome job for me. This was the first time I ever shipped a car long distance and he was extremely honest and helpful. He provided me with excellent information and communicated with me during the entire proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:9/1/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Ship Your Car Now - I use them all of the time!!!!
    Review:I have been using Ship Your Car Now since January of this year and they always meet or exceed my expectations. I would like to thank Thomas Reardon personally for taking a lot of headache out of having to set up shipping for my very particular clien... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Soliday
    Date:8/31/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I got stuck upstate and to be to be towed back to the city was very expensive. Craig from Ship Your Car Now was very professional and eased my mind. Once I decided it took one day for my vehicle to be picked up and delivered. Julio the driver was ama... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary