Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Ship your car now
    Review:Very nice people to do business with. Wayne Friedman is a true professional in the business. Every time I called him, he responded timely and effectively. The trucking company handled their part of it as well. The driver was professional courteous... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael KukoffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 5:21:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very pleased with the whole experience with the transport company! Everyone I dealt with was so friendly and helpful! The communication could not have been better! Everything about the deal was pleasant and I would recommend this transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:chuck miglionicoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 4 vehicles
    Review:Our whole experience with Ship Your Car Now was great. Wayne kept in constant contact with us and got back with me before I expected an ETA on the pick-up. He kept us aware of all aspects of the delivery and made himself available 24/7 which was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven TimmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Excellent communication. Always available to give accurate information. Driver upon delivery was curious and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Review:Ron called me from Ship Your Car Now, the day after the car was available (Thursday). He said he had GW Thomas Trucking Company that could pick up the car on Monday. They did it when they said, and they showed up at my house 5 days later with my car.... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy KallasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: 1936 Ford F-1
    Review:This transport experience was really pleasing and a good experience from start to finish. The driver was prompt, respectful and kept good communication going from beginning pickup to delivery at my home. He called when he picked up the vehicle and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Will BarronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557 was AWESOME in everything!
    Review:I would just like to say my experience with Ship your car now has been pleasant and amazing from the very beginning. Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557 has been with me through the stress and nervousness I've had with shipping my car from Anchorage, Alaska... [ More ]
    Poster:Mia Villaflor
    Date:11/11/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: A Great Experience!!
    Review:Wayne Friedman was only one of a dozen shippers who contacted me when I submitted an online request for an auto shipper. What made Wayne stand out was he gave me a brief synopsis of how auto shipping works and what to watch out for. His estimate was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael O'Hare
    Date:11/10/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Experience Shipping an Auto!!!
    Review:ShipYourCarNow was recommended to me by the Dealership who sold us our 1957 Packard Clipper after my own efforts via the internet had resulted in rude and unhelpful encounters. From the beginning Tommy Reardon was in contact with me, sometimes long ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty M
    Date:11/10/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Hesitant but Satisfied
    Review:I was very worried about my vehicle, being a first time customer. Phil was great and the drivers from Alpha & Omega were awesome! Kind, honest, fast, & efficient! AND damage free. Couldn't be happier! [ View ]
    Poster:Marlina M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2014 4:59:00 PM