Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New
  • Subject: Review
    Review:The response from ship cars now was swift! The broker found service within 15 minutes. He explained everything and emailed the name of the shipping company, drivers name & number. He followed up on everything step by step. Excellent customer serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy G
    Date:10/21/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Got it done
    Review:I started out using another company because of the lower price quote. I put in the order on Monday and by Friday the vehicle still was not picked up. That's when I contacted William at Ship Your Car Now and he had the vehicle on a truck, going to D... [ More ]
    Poster:Cora
    Date:10/20/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to do business with
    Review:I would highly recomend this company to all of my classic car friends. I have shipped two of my Classic cars out here to Oregon with no problems at all. Very knowledgable staff and very quicik service. Please call Ship your car now for classic ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Darrell HatcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: My fantastic experience with Ship Your Car Now!
    Review:My car was shipped with 100% total satisfaction. Erick set up the shipment in a completely professional way, listened to and responded immediately to all my questions and concerns. While doing so he was also warm and very personable. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan IsaacsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Quick, Easy, Honest, and Cheap
    Review:To start off I was very weary to ship my vehicle. I sent in a request for a quote from shipyourcarnow.com and within 2 mins I got a call from Kevin. He was very courteous on the phone and answered all of my questions. He told me exactly how the proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Baker
    Date:10/17/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: **Shayna Rayboy @ (561) 948-2557**
    Review:Shayna was a great help as I shopped around for a quote to ship my 1957 Buick Century from Villas, NJ to Honolulu, HI. They has thee lowest quote price and it never changed like everyone elses. Shayna was very honest and always told me what I needed ... [ More ]
    Poster:James O.
    Date:10/16/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:We moved from IA to NC. My inquiry was answered right away and my quote was given. The amount to transport the vehicle never changed. The vehicle was picked up on time and arrived on time with no issues and a great driver. I would recommend this ... [ More ]
    Poster:TylerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Explanation of cost
    Review:First I must explain the cost of $3310. I was in fact shipping my car, a 1965 Ford Mustang, from Olympia Washington to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The car was picked up in Washington buy open carrier, and transported to Oakland California. From Oakland... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar Salim
    Date:10/16/2014 2:28:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Transport Service
    Review:Wayne & Garrett were great and took good care of us. I could not believe how quick the car was picked up and then delivered. I expected it to take 2-3 days but we received the call early evening that they were in the area with our vehicle. Eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Rodney HydenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:SHIP MY CAR NOW VIa MIKE, EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO, NEVER INSISTED TO GET A DEPOSIT LIKE MANY OTHER COMPANY, MY CARE WAS DELIVERED ON TIME, THE DRIVER WAS EXCELLENT.NEVER SINCE ONE LIKE HIM IN A LONG TIME, THANKS [ View ]
    Poster:CLEMENTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 9:34:00 PM