Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 957 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.91% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.09% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great service, would recommend
    Review:Montway quickly connected me with a reliable customer service representative, who made arrangements for my employer to pay for my car shipment. Once the invoice was paid off, the company connected me with a driver who was friendly, knowledgeable, and... [ More ]
    Poster:RenataThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Exceeded our Expectation
    Review:After reading so many reviews about auto transport companies, we were so worried. We were more concerned about transporting our car than contracting mover for our house which costs 8 times more. My husband was thinking to drive the car, until I pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabydean
    Date:11/27/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Easy & Worry Free Process!
    Review:This is the second time I've used Montway in the last 5 months. The first time I had my car shipped from NY to CO. That experience too was very easy and worry free. Montway contacted me right away once they had found a driver to pick up my vehicle. T... [ More ]
    Poster:BrieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Review:The folks at Montway were incredibly professional, efficient and thorough. From start to finish, it was an easy transaction that required little to no effort on my part. The driver was the same from pickup to delivery and was extremely helpful, displ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald A
    Date:11/26/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: pick/delivery
    Review:very smooth and easy. no hassles, did it all online, they gave me a 5 day window but picked it up on the very first day and was 2 hours early on the delivery time. was nice enough to wait till i got home [ View ]
    Poster:rob scroghamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This was the first time I had shipped a vehicle via carrier. The experience was very positive, as the Montway customer service representatives were very knowledgable and helpful. At every step in the process they were honest in setting my expectati... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick DiLaura
    Date:11/25/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: First time cross country car move. Excellent experience.
    Review:First time shipping a car cross country and I have to say that doing business with Uship and Montway was the best choice I made. Saved myself long hours on the road and time off from work. The price was unbeatable. The carrier assigned, A & Son... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank S. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Delivery of Porsche
    Review:Car was delivered on time. Driver Luis was professional and called me to let m know when he was going to arrive. Car was dirty when delivered after I know that the seller had the car detailed before shipping.... [ View ]
    Poster:Jim GalloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service!
    Review:I was very pleased with the professionalism of the Montway customer service representatives and of the company as a whole. They said what they meant and meant what they said. The initial quote ended up being $150 lower than what it turned out to be... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick DiLauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Car was filthy but it wasn't their fault, they drive through storms the whole way. I would use closed transport in the future [ View ]
    Poster:John EdmondsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2014 3:44:00 PM