Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of 775 Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Time On Site:5 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/26/2008
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 479 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.96% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.04% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: BUYER BEWARE!!!
    Review:I contacted Montway on Mar. 21st. I have never shipped a vehicle in the past. I needed to ship a 1985 Chevy C-10 from California to Ohio. I wasn't in a hurry to get the vehicle. The only requirement I had was to pick the vehicle up by 1pm Cali. time.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:4/17/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Did a great job was fast and helpful on time easy to work with I would use them in the future . Fassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 Chevy C30 flatbed
    Review:It was difficult to find a transport wide enough to accommodate the width of the flatbed. Their communications between both the seller and the receiver was very good. Their dispatchers worked diligently to to accommodate my shipment. Thanks to all ... [ More ]
    Poster:TJ Takes
    Date:4/17/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: good transport company
    Review:Very good and very responsible for this business. Originally, the driver was 1 day late for the pick up time. However, the driver called us and explained he will be one day late. That is fine as long as he told us his plan. And one day before the c... [ More ]
    Poster:ycThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Montway Transport experience
    Review:Having purchased a vehicle from another state (Ca.) I was faced with the dilemma of how to I get it here (Tx.) Approx.1800 miles separated me and my new toy and being the frugal (cheapskate) that I am I first attempted to use a bid site that allows y... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul MacLoonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 4:37:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Honest and kind. Great to do business with!!! Communication was 100%. Always available to answer questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Geoffrey VogelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: All is well that ends well.
    Review:I'm writing this review in 2 parts. For Montway - in this particular case they were the brokers and not the carrier themselves. They were not up-front , but did not hide the fact that they were not the carrier when asked. Montway customer service wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Indy
    Date:4/16/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Easy...stress free...so happy!
    Review:I was pretty nervous about shipping a car to my son in California. Montway was recommended by a friend who had had a good experience with them. Our experience was good from beginning to end. The car was picked up promptly. And arrived a day soone... [ More ]
    Poster:BelindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Not so bad for my first experience
    Review:this company wasnt that bad for my first experience. at first it took a couple weeks to find someone to get the car. once they dispatched someone no one gave me a notice so there was a little set back in the delivery. once all that got straightened ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ty BreauxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Montway
    Review:When the "other" guys failed to pickup after 7 days, I called Montway. They listened to my story and matched a carrier who picked the vehicle up 2 days later. Sure, the driver made accommodations for me and was therefore a little late at pi... [ More ]
    Poster:cliffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 12:56:00 PM
    A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.