Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers.
Home Review This Company Contact Us
  You Are 1 of Active Visitors.
Email This Page
Contract CarrierActive
Broker None

Broker Active
Carrier / Broker

Instant car shipping Rate CALCULATOR at WWW.MONTWAY.COM - Display your price quote in less then 10 seconds. No hassle , No phone calls , No personal information - just a simple, competitive price. Montway, Inc has a Carrier License ( owns a car carrier fleet ) and a Brokerage License to access pre-screened and approved car hauling fleets across the nation. One of the very few BBB Accredited car transporters - completely licensed, bonded and insured! Delivering your auto and peace of mind!
Have your own experience with Montway Auto Transport to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

Montway Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 50000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 873 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.75% of Montway Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Fast and Effective
    Review:My job forced my family and I to move across the country on short notice and I needed to ship one vehicle without a lot of hassle. Montway was able to do that for me with no issues and at a good price. The customer service was always accessible and... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: On time, affordable, and easy to work with!
    Review:I recently moved from MA to CA and did extensive research on shipping my car for a good rate. Montway had excellent reviews, and after speaking with them, I knew that were the right fit. They were honest about pickup and delivery times and explained ... [ More ]
    Poster:Krista
    Date:9/27/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Easy!
    Review:This was quick and easy. Cheaper than I could haul the car myself. It save me a weekend of travel. Customer service was great. They did tack on an additional charge after the initial quote but it was minimal. [ View ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Stingray
    Review:Shipped my 2014 Stingray. Aside from a few problems with expectation from actual driver on pickup and delivery, everything was ok [ View ]
    Poster:LGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile Delivery
    Review:Driver contacted me about a day and a half ahead of delivery. He then gave me updates beginning about three hours prior to delivery. Delivered within 30 minutes of ETA. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam LemboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: it was an ok experience
    Review:We originally wanted to have the car in a covered transport, and called to set it up 3 weeks in advance. As the day when we were moving neared, and we still hadn't heard anything, I told them we would also be ok with an open carrier, at which point ... [ More ]
    Poster:michael kong
    Date:9/25/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Beware beware Beware
    Review:I'm a Travel RN and travel coast to Coast. I love my nursing career. However, I choose to have my shipped instead of driving my BMW. This company is a nightmare to work with. I shared with them that a company heavily damaged my car the last time it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Otisa Roth
    Date:9/25/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Very late pickup
    Review:The pickup was 9 days after the first-available pick-up date. From the time I confirmed the shipment (about 4 weeks before the pick-up date) until the pick-up (9 days late), Montway only sent one email update. All other communication was forced by ... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Review:Great Company and Great customer service. We had Ralph do our delivery and he was incredibly accommodating and on time for everything. This company is highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:María Del Castillo
    Date:9/24/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Would use
    Review:Would use them again, price was good price, good comunication, vehicle picked up and delivered in timely manner. [ View ]
    Poster:Riley M