View 150,695 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 498
Reviews 1-25 of 12450
I have transported vehicles cross country in the past with some issues, but this experience with Sun coast Auto Transport was smooth, and issue free. I was more than pleased with their services....[More]
By W Dupler on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. about 19 Minutes Ago
I used this company two years ago and it was perfect, now I used it again and I has the same experience two thumbs up....[More]
By luis on D&G Professional Brokerage about 25 Minutes Ago
Once I clicked "send" with my requirement, it was like being hit with 1,000 used car salesmen from across the country with non-stop calls and emails...very slimy. Save yourselves some time and agony...just call Byron Taplin and he will take care of you with 1st class service. He is extremely knowledgeable, not pushy, no hidden fees and very reliable. ...[More]
By john on All American Transport about 55 Minutes Ago
I'm not one who writes reviews but this company deserves it. I'm in the Coast Guard and had to do my PCS move from Louisiana to Maryland and did a partial ditty move and borrowed My farther in law's cargo trailer. After I finished my moved, I had to find someone to ship the trailer back. I did research for about a month as to who had the best reviews and best prices and diced to decided to go with Ameri freight. The biggest part of everything was really the reviews. Everything they said was right on. Pick up and drop off was 3 days like they stated and was very happy. I had to make sure my father in law's cargo trailer got back to him in one piece. Unhappy father in law = unhappy wife= unhappy life and I'm so thankful for Ameri Freight and Lecia for all there help. ...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
We were very intimidated by the process of transporting a vehicle, but Phil at TransAuto Transport was very helpful and put our mind at ease with the entire process. I can't say enough good things about this company. They delivered as promised!! Even the driver that transported our vehicle kept us informed every step of the way, he was very professional, courteous and such a nice man. Our entire experience was positive from the beginning to the end. If we ever need to transport another vehicle, TransAuto Transport will be our first call.. Thank you guys so much!!...[More]
By Christina on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 1 Hour Ago
This is the second time, I used Ship a Car Direct. The first time was a year ago. Both times I was totally satisfied, with the transaction. I was fortunate to deal with Tom, both times. Both cars had no damage and nothing was missing. Last year I tried to use another company, they waited until the last second, and then told me they couldn't get anyone to do the job. Three weeks of aggravation. I spoke to Tom at Shjp a Car Direct, and within an hour, he was successful. Tom kept me in the loop during the whole transaction. Thanks again Tom for a very smooth transaction. I highly recommend Tom and his company....[More]
By Jim Biggins on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
I was amazed how simple it is to move a car 1900 miles. Car was picked on time and deliveried on time as well. This guy was amazing from the price to the service. I wouldn't recommend calling anyone but these guys :-)...[More]
By Lori Franklin on Get it Done Transportation about 1 Hour Ago
I called around did my homework, tony gave me a fair price booked no money up font. service was good will use again, thanks...[More]
By Dylan J on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
I originally opted to go with a cheaper company, who ended up being fraudulent. Angles was always extremely honest and upfront with me on the cost of the transport and I should have trusted them from the beginning. The process with them was so easy and pain-free that it was worth whatever cost to use them. They were extremely professional and so easy to work with....[More]
By Jessica R on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Overall a good experience. Customer does need to realize transport date is determined by loads. May take a few days or even a week to get your vehicle picked up but that is the way the whole industry works. They do treat your car with care!...[More]
By Dave Gilmore on Passport Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I received a quote and follow up from Sheldon, after speaking with him I felt the car was in good hands. I received a call from the driver a few days to schedule pick up, the driver loaded the car and secured it on Friday and it was delivered to Dallas TX on Monday, the customer called to report the car had arrived and he was happy. ...[More]
By Peter Lombardo on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 2 Hours Ago
Great customer service with Jason. He did a great job communicating what to expect, and the delivery process went as described. Would definitely use ship a car direct again!...[More]
By Andrew on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I called Kevin, and im totally satisfied with the service he provided me, and im glad I chose them to transport my vehicle....[More]
By Kathy. S on D&G Professional Brokerage about 3 Hours Ago
Craig was able to find a transporter to deliver my BMW x5. The first transporter sat on the order for 13 days without providing a confirmed pickup date. Craig was able to find another company but to deliver to Montana rather than my home in Canada and that was fine with me. The second company was able to pick the vehicle up within 4 days of the confirmation, and had it delivered 6 days later. Overall it ended a positive experience. Without the first transporter it would have been a perfect transaction! ...[More]
By Terry on eShip about 3 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 2 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Being that they are trucks things do come up , but with my round clock availaibilty I can make any change an...[More]
Sam at Number 1 was very knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me get my car transferred from Albuquerque to Denver in the right amount of time. My car arrived the next day after pick up and was in the same condition as it was picked up. Great job!...[More]
By kpetty999 on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I called D&G to give me a quote for my Nissan Altima and they gave me the best quote and I am very happy with their service.!!!...[More]
By BOB on D&G Professional Brokerage about 3 Hours Ago
Lecia was very friendly and fully explained the process of shipping our car. She quickly listed our shipment request and secured a shipping company in under 15 minutes. I plan on using AmeriFreight for my next move. ...[More]
By Ryan McGuire on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 3 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review)...[More]
I am more interested in great customer service than price, but got both when working with Felicia Bond-Williams at Auto Shipping Group. ...[More]
By Quinton Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Quinton, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! I appreci...[More]
I had to ship my 2012 Nissan Sentra from Illinois to California. On a short notice the auto shipping group was able to arrange a shipment carrier for my car with in 3 days. The pickup was on time and the delivery was also prompt. The carrier type was of open type, there was no damage to the car. Also, the response to my inquiries while the car was being shipped from IL to CA was prompt. I would definitely recommend this shipping carrier for any one who is planning to ship the car. ...[More]
By Raghu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Raghu, Thank yo...[More]
I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and worked with Chell Hart after we had worked with a different auto transport company but they stopped responding to us after telling us that they were having issues with the pickup and did not provide us with any updates until after the window for pickup had passed. Chell was very helpful and informative, helping explain exactly how the process works (this was my first time dealing with this), was very personable and friendly and a pleasure to work with. She helped me with getting my vehicle moved in a timely manner and was very proactive with communications, exactly as I had expected with the previous company that I gave up on (and last a deposit to). I would definitely recommend Chell and the Auto Shipping Group should you have any auto transport needs. They are thoughtful and courteous and will make sure that you are taken care and will use them again in the future for an even bigger move. Chell- Thank you again for all of your help in getting this done for us....[More]
By Tony T on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Overall, the experience was very good. Tom from Ship a Car Direct explained everything very well and was responsive. The only negative aspect of this was scheduling a carrier in advance. To explain, I moved to California days in advance and was unable to have someone in NY to hand the car to the carrier. As a result, I needed to fly back to NY. I would have liked to have been able to schedule a pick up date several days in advance. In the end, I picked a date and crossed my fingers that a carrier could be found which Tom was able to do. ...[More]
By Christopher on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
This was the best transport company to use. I had a classic car that I needed transported immediately to a show and this was the only company that could do it at the last minute. The driver was nice and was early....[More]
By douglas on Exceptional Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Fast and easy, very professional service. It took far less time to arrange than I thought. Ali called several times with updates, you just couldn't ask for better service. VERY PLEASED. Price was below what others had quoted. Driver was right on time, car was on the ground waiting for me....[More]
By Jeff Wolfe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Wendy Barker was a pleasure to work with. Although the move didn't happen as hoped. She worked out great pricing, and was more than willing to answer all questions for me....[More]
By gg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Wendy Barker 360-241-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com GG, It was a pleasure talking with you. Sorry your move did not happen. I am glad I was a...[More]
I've worked with Mary at RNR logistics multiple times and look forward to our next transport. She communicates and facilitates well, as do her drivers. The delivery times are always spot on and the price is right! Factor all these attributes in and you have a winning combination. Don't look elsewhere....[More]
By Marina on RNR Logistics about 5 Hours Ago