View 178,931 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 447
Reviews 1-25 of 11163
Shipped my vehicle to Hawaii using Horizon auto shipping(Kyle Hallmark). Horizon was late and consistent with excuses causing my car to be over 30 days late. Budget got it right thanks to Veronica ...[More]
By Tony Brown on Budget Auto Shipping about 30 Minutes Ago
Unbelievable. First time I transported my vehicle. I contacted Montway Auto Transport online. In few minutes they contacted me. Scheduled pick-up date. next day their carrier Raynab & Wilda Trucking contacted me and scheduled pick up time . Picked up my vehicle next day morning and delivered in one day. Carrier driver was very helpful. Everyone was very nice and helpful. ...[More]
By Abdul on Montway Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Ship a Car Direct is a company that communicates clearly what needs to be done and what options are best for your needs. They kept me updated on the progress of my delivery and were always open to questions. They exceeded my expectations when my car was delivered one day early! The driver patiently explained the features of my car and even gave advice on how to maintain it. Indeed, I am impressed on how open the lines of communication were all times, keeping me informed and wanting to hear if there were any problems....[More]
By Laura on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
The carrier that transported my car was very responsible and gave a good service overall. From the beginning, my conversations with AUto Transport were with Jane who was very kind and helpful along the whole process....[More]
By Carmen on AutoStar Transport Express about 2 Hours Ago
Very reliable and honest. Vehicle pick up and delivered on the scheduled and agreed upon time despite inclement weather condition. Vehicle delivered in satisfactory condition with no damages. Contact person available throughout the entire process....[More]
By zane williams on Creative Rides Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This experience was fairly straightforward. Graham was knowledgable and helpful, but I wouldn't say anything was above-and-beyond. I wanted them to move my car, and they did, for what seemed an average price. Basically they try to make a low-bid offer to drivers, but they're at the mercy of the drivers whether or not they can sell that bid. They ended up having to bump my cost up to get a driver to bite. The problem is, you as a customer get no insight into that process, you just have to assume they're doing their best. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. Based on pricing around, seems like I spent a normal amount of money on the move. Didn't get gouged, but it wasn't cheap either. The process was delayed a couple days, but it was because a bad winter storm hit Pennsylvania right when the driver was supposed to pick it up....[More]
By Andrew Herman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Rep Dale Wilson, Driver Michael Dahlke and Reliable Carriers are the BEST in the business! Never shipped a car or heard of them before, but the level of knowledge, communication, friendliness, conscientiousness and professionalism I experienced are unparalleled. They picked up my car from the dealer the same day and it arrived at my house the next morning by enclosed trailer. Can't do better than that! The following day both Dale and Michael contacted me to make sure I was happy with their service. If I ever need to ship a car again, there is only one call I will make: to Reliable! ...[More]
By Brian K Scott on Reliable Carriers Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Felicia knows what she is doing. We did not worry about our car transport while we were packing, house hunting, transporting pets etc. etc. We left the FIAT to Felicia and she handled everything!! Two things that were small surprises 1) make sure the gas tank is 1/4 or less at time of pick-up when shipping by boat and 2) the info on the Matson web site for pick-up times in Honolulu is incorrect - they open at 8:00 a.m. - no earlier. No complaints - excellent service - would not hesitate to use Felicia again - SHE IS THE BEST!!!! ...[More]
By Boris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 3 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
The driver was extremely nice and careful with my car even though it had been rolled in a crash and I was using it for a donor car on another project. It is damaged on every corner and this guy treated it like it was brand new. I will use theses guys again....[More]
By Gregory W McCann on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Working with Dyamanic was such a pleasure. Prompt response at all times from the asking of the quote until after delivery. Mary would answer me from morning til night either text, email and voice! I would highly recommend . ...[More]
By Lisa on Dynamic Auto Movers about 4 Hours Ago
Our daughter was coming back home to New York from California and we needed to find a reparable and experienced auto transport company. We were nervous and skeptical to choose one as we had no experience in transporting a car cross country,… we did not even know where to begin. It was extremely fortunate when a family friend recommended Cavalier Auto Transport. All it took was one phone call to Preet. After speaking to him the very first time we knew that we made a great choice in trusting the job to Preet and Cavalier Auto Transport. We had several phone conversation after that initial call with Preet and Tyra and after each call they made us feel secure in the knowledge that they are performing the job of transporting our daughters car cross country. Both Preet and Tyra were always professional in speaking to us, but even more importantly, they were friendly, kind and with a great sense of caring about our daughters car. The results of the transport was PERFECT in every way….. the car was picked up on time in California and delivered in Staten Island, NY a week later in excellent condition and right on time as promised. We could not be more pleased with the entire process and overall experience. Cavalier Auto Transport...495 NE 4th St Suite 7...Delray Beach, Fl 33483 Yours truly, Edward Ciliberti...[More]
By Edward Ciliberti on Cavalier Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I was extremely nervous about auto transporting, but after speaking with Angel, I was put at ease and all my questions and concerns where answered and reviewed. I feel I paid a fair price and It was nice knowing I had Angel watching over my transport and was surprised and happy to have Emily also contact me and tell me she was also supervising my transport and to not worry about a thing. My auto arrived several days early and my driver was a nice, polite, guy who took a few mins to speak/joke with me and answered all my questions. I couldn't be more pleased about having done business with High End Transport. I highly recommend them! A+...[More]
By Paul Quintana on High End Transport Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Painless experience! Call back the morning after I sent an online request. Quotes by the end of that day and pick up the next day! Driver (Pasha) was very polite, thorough and appropriately cautious about coming into the neighborhood without damaging the cars on his truck (low hanging branches, tight turns, etc). Car was delivered in San Francisco in 5 days in good condition. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Ben Powell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
I needed one of my cars transported to Florida so I could drive the other one down from Georgia and I ended up on the phone with Kat Jolly at Get It Done Transportation. She was awesome and gave me all of the information I needed. Both Kat & David followed up with me until the carrier picked up my vehicle, which was delivered on time and the driver was very courteous. I would definitely use Get It Done again the next time I need my vehicle transported....[More]
By Justin W. on Get it Done Transportation about 8 Hours Ago
Had a car shipped from AZ to CA with Ship-a-car-direct. They coordinated the pickup/delivery with the shipper (J-Lite), and kept in constant contact. I had no problems and will probably use them in the future if I ship my car again (hopefully not any time soon haha...). ...[More]
By Al Chang on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
My wife and I were in California for Christmas visiting our grown children. On a crazy whim we bought a used BMW 550i. Now we needed to get it to New Jersey. We had never done anything like this before. I soon realized that the business of auto transport is the "Wild Wild West!". I was amazed at the negative reviews I read online about just about all transport companies. But one stood out from the rest. Direct Express Auto Transport. They had a AAA rating at the Better Business Bureau. And They had very minor issues on all the various rating web sites. Upon calling them and talking to the customer service rep I knew I made the right decision. Contracted on a Monday. Car was picked up the next morning! Excellent communication with Direct Express and the truck driver throughout. And 6 days later it was in NJ. And the driver had to drive through a winter snow storm. The car was dirty as you could imagine being on the road for 6 days but nothing a quick car wash couldn't fix. Otherwise the car was in perfect condition. It simply couldn't have gone smoother. Next time we do something crazy and buy a car 3300 miles away, I'll be sure to use Direct Express to get it home....[More]
By Roy Bertalotto on Direct Express Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Good customer service, took longer than expected to get matched with a driver (busy time of year I was told, right around New Years) but once that got figured out I had no issues, very open with communication and I ended up with a great driver...[More]
By Michael O'Connell on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
The customer service was very good, Emails responded very fast. I talked to Kevin Mathews, he offered me the best quote with the least possible broker fee. The driver picked my vehicle very fast and delivered it very soon. Totally I was very satisfied and definitely I will work with them again. ...[More]
By oasis international on Silver Express Logistics about 18 Hours Ago
My car was covered with oil, and dirt that stuck to the oil. My car was the middle of 3 cars on the bottom level It appears that an upper level car had an oil leak. ...[More]
By ival goldstein on Montway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Very glad to receive my vehicle 3 days earlier than scheduled. I was initially hesitant and worried what to expect as this is my first time to transport a vehicle. It actually turned out perfectly fine. Had our flat screen TV in the trunk -at no additional cost was a bonus :) I'm very happy with the service provided. I would recommend this service to my friends. ...[More]
By Mimi Smith on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
I shipped my Toyota Camry from St. Louis, MO to Concord, CA. But I chosen a wrong time for my move. It was on the week of Christmas so the Pick up was 10 days late than the expected date of Pick up, but the customer service Rep was good and he was keep updating me all the status periodically and they were looking for a good certified carrier for the move. After it has been picked up the delivery was on time with out any delays/confusion and they shared the status on regular basis and I received my car in a good condition....[More]
By Parthiban Kannan on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
After lot of research and deliberation I selected Ameri Freight and I am glad I did. They were quite professional and did as they said. Even with the big storm that hit the east coast my car was picked and delivered on time. I would gladly recommend Ameri Freight to anyone looking to move his/her car coast to coast. ...[More]
By Gagan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
This was my second vehicle transport with United Movers Group. They met all of my expectations. I recommend them to my family and friends for on-time transport. They are reliable and accommodating to my schedule. The carrier drivers are very knowledgeable about transport and will not drive the rig down a street with low tree branches that might scratch vehicles on the trailer. The company is not limited to specific regions or states so they able to meet the requirements of most customers. ...[More]
By Beverly Stephens on United Movers Group about 22 Hours Ago
It was the first time I had bought a vehicle on-line and out of state and had it transported to me . The car was a 2002 Porsche that would not run(project car).Having never had done anything like this before I was very apprehensive about the whole thing. BUT I felt so comfortable after talking with Michael DiBenedetto at Priority Auto Relocations that I went with him even though he gave me the lowest price with the fastest delivery estimate, even during the Christmas Holidays ! He was very knowledgeable and polite . The driver also was polite and stayed in contact with me during the trip. I could not have been more please with the service and would highly recommend them! ...[More]
By Charles Brazeel on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. on Feb 6 2016 10:04PM
This is the second time we have used United Movers and will continue to use them. The service was performed on time and at the price quoted. Their customer service was excellent and Sonya was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The driver of the transport truck was also very friendly and let me know ahead of time when to expect him to deliver my vehicle at the other end. ...[More]
By Grace Odom on United Movers Group on Feb 6 2016 9:49PM