View 156,334 Reviews on 3,652 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 466
Reviews 1-25 of 11627
Autoline Transport is by far one of the best car transportation that I have dealt with. I normally do not write reviews but I felt the need to give credit where credit is due. The car took 7 days from the day it was picked which was from California and was transported to New York. The customer service rep. was one of the best representatives that I've spoken with on the phone. The car was delivered by the expected time and date. I had no complaints. The person who delivered the car was very kind and very friendly. The next time I need to transport a car I will definitely be using these guys because they are awesome. I will be also recommending their services to my friends and family because I know they can trust them to get the job done!...[More]
By Cynthia Destine on Autoline Transport about 17 Minutes Ago
We discovered this company via online research. We found their service, including that of the driver to be prompt and courteous. We will use them again....[More]
By Sc on Ship a Car Direct about 23 Minutes Ago
By Sc on Ship a Car Direct about 23 Minutes Ago
Very good and professional great customer service car on time driver knowledgeable would use again if i needed to....[More]
By maria on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
Since my car is brand new I wanted to make sure it was a company I can trust . A co-worker of mine had used Quality car before and was very happy with them . Now I can say the same . Save yourself potential problems use Quality Car for a sure thing...[More]
By Arlen Crowell on Quality Car Move about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 2 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
I used this company to ship my car and it was picked up and arrived safely right on time. Customer service was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. These guys did a great job and I would recommend them to others who are looking to ship their cars. ...[More]
By Marcy London on Nationwide Transport Services about 2 Hours Ago
Bridget was excellent to deal with. She was responsive and prompt with our questions. I will always use this company in the future because of the service Bridget provided to us. Thank You...[More]
By Gregory Timberlake on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I initially contacted a different auto transport company and the price quoting was very shady (sort of bait and switch). I got fed up with the unprofessionalism an did some research on reputable transport companies with numerous positive reviews and a great rating with BBB and came up with Ship A Car Direct. Matt was professional, communicative, responsive from start to finish and there were no surprises. The carrier assigned was KTI America and all went well. Cars were delivered in great shape and on time. And the rate we were quoted by Matt at the beginning, is the rate we paid. I would definitely use Ship A Car Direct again. ...[More]
By Pat VandenHeuvel on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
As a first time car shipper I made an extra effort to be well informed about the transporting industry. I decided I needed to communicate with someone that would be patient with me and would respond professionally. I was very pleased to be able to have all my questions and concerns addressed appropriately by David personally. He responded quickly and showed a genuine interest in seeing that I received accurate information. Thus it was easy for me to make a decision to use Quicken. Would not hesitate to use again or refer others...[More]
By Joe McIlvain on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
hi my name is yousuf samaan I transfered my car from San Diego to Michigan and also I recived on time and very good company and I advise any ones choose it and also very reasonable price and also I putted my stuff insider for free wights thank you again ...[More]
By yousuf samaan on Heartland Trucking about 3 Hours Ago
Great carrier. Had signed up with another carrier. They failed to pick up my car. Called Autortransport 123 and was able to secure a carrier for the next day. everything was on time from pick up to delivery. Car was a little dirty when delivered but no complaints. Would definitely choose them again!...[More]
By Amol on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I have had an excellent experience with the company. The representative was polite and helpful every time we communicated, and the driver was flexible and able to work with my schedule. The car was returned in excellent condition, but had almost $400.00 in property missing. It is unclear at this time if the impound lot or the transport company is at fault....[More]
By Parker on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
This company transported my my car from North Carolina to Hawaii. It was a very good experience. They were courteous and professional at every point along the way. They were on time and efficient. They put me at ease with their professionalism. My car arrived safely. I would use them again and recommend them highly....[More]
By Nick Adams on Nationwide Transport Services about 4 Hours Ago
I have used Nations Auto Transport several times now, and transporting cars does not get better than Nation!! My contact is Mike Koberstein ,he is knowledgeable, Friendly, Fast, and priced fairly !!!!I personally plan to use Mike, and Nations every time I need something moved!! They are the best!!!! ...[More]
By bob crocker on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Wendy was very patient with us and explained every little detail of the process. She made a stressful situation (trying to decide who to trust with our new vehicle) a very easy, smooth transaction. She contacted us several times throughout the process to let us know where the vehicle was, and how everything was going. She even made sure we had the contact information for the driver of the transport vehicle, in case we had any questions for him. She was very helpful, and we would be happy to recommend her and the company to others. ...[More]
By Matt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
FAIR PRICE - PICK UP ON TIME AND DELIVERY ALSO ON TIME EVEN THOUGH WEATHER CONDITIONS WERE NOT IDEAL. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. SHERI WAS COURTEOUS AND KEPT ME INFORMED. I WILL USE THEM AGAIN TO SHIP MY MB 97 E320 TO SAN FRANCISCO IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS....[More]
By MANSUR DORAGHI on United Road about 5 Hours Ago
Matt at Lightning Auto Carriers got me out of a bind and saved my job. I had another company lined up to do the job but they under bid the job and could not get me a driver. I waited over 7 days for my car to get picked up by the other company and I got nothing.I was talking a taxi cab to and from work for those 7 days. Matt called me up I explained the situation I was in and he took over it. He told me how the entire process works and why my car never got picked up by the other company. He had a driver at my drive within 2hours of are phone call. My vehicle arrived within 7 days as promised. Thank you very much Matt I will be using you in the next month or 2 when I return....[More]
By John on Lightning Auto Carriers about 5 Hours Ago
I had Bill deliver my car across the country. He did an amazing job: the night I called him (a Friday night) I asked him to put in a bid on my car. He said he'd call me back in a couple of days when he got someone to take my car. He called back less than ONE HOUR later and he had a truck driving directly from where my car was (Wisconsin) to Washington- leaving immediately! It was perfect! I got my car 5 days from when I originally called Bill. The driver was very nice and did a great job too. I think Bill knows this industry so well that he knows all the routes and can really hook you up. I would definitely recommend him and use his services again! And Bill doesn't pay for his reviews. ...[More]
By Alayna on Transport Connection about 5 Hours Ago
They were called because they had delivered an automobile for my brother-in-law who was very pleased with their service. Their price was very competitive. They were quick to pick up the car and brought it to me in excellent condition in an enclosed truck. I was very satisfied with their service....[More]
By Grover on South Beach Transport about 5 Hours Ago
This company was very helpful and the best deal I could find. I would totally use them again. They got me my car early and in good clean conditions. I am very happy with the service. Thank you for your time.... Darlene ...[More]
By Darlene Gregory on National Auto Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I had a constraint that my vehicle needs to picked up on time as I was moving out from Portland Oregon and I didn't get to hear from auto direct for the first 2 days from the day I've chosen the pick up date. I called them up and they said they would definitely do it on time and the car would be assigned a truck soon. A day later, I got an email saying they assigned my car and next day i got a call from truck driver asking me if he can pick up next day. Then that's it. All went good. I shipped my car next day and I was the person on receiving end too as I flew from Oregon but due to online form restrictions I've given my girl friend's contact and truck driver called her on 5th day and I called him and everything went so smooth. Next day I picked my car and thank god I had my car on time. When I first looking at online forums people scared me off saying they would take a couple of weeks, may be month and all but, auto direct service and the truck agency I was assigned to were extremely prompt and I am so happy for this!! Don't bother about other online forums and reviews. I would give 5 star to this agency. And wait, the cheapest online deal I found was only thru Auto direct. Everyone were saying it would at least cost me 900-1200 on an avg. But I just got it for 784!! ...[More]
By Karthik on Direct Express Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
efficient and cost effective... prompt service driver was quicker than expected some light damage to a bu,per...[More]
By john oconnor on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
Great customer service great driver great price great timing.would definitely use company again had no problems changing dates had no problems picking up had no problems dropping off...[More]
By sean on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
My car was pick up on time. And i was very happy with it. Tank you for you help. If I ever need my car move you will do it...[More]
By JWC on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
After trying to use a different transporter and getting told twice our car was going to be picked up, no one showed , called or returned our calls. We then called MotorMovers and told them We needed the car picked up within two days . Ben promised he would do it. He called daily with updates and our car was picked up and delivered as promised. He went above and beyond to help us out of a predicament. There are good companies and this is one of them!...[More]
By Hugo on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago