View 162,965 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 404
Reviews 1-25 of 10080
Dakota was very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns about shipping my Can Am. He explained how the procedure worked and what to expect, he also provided info as to check out the company though reviews and the BBB. I could not ask for better service from Dakota he was so helpful and concerning. Once he had a truck to pick up my can am, he then contacted me again with all the Drivers info, including Ins. and ratings on the driver. Once i accepted the driver he then scheduled the driver to pick up can am. The driver (Swift Transport Service LLC) he assigned to pick up my Can am was very communicative, called when picked up at the dealer then let me know when it would arrive at my house, which was just as they said it would be. All in all i was very very pleased with Dakota ( Capitol Auto Transport) and Swift Transport Service LLC. Thanks again Joe...[More]
By Joe on Capitol Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Nick at Dynamic Auto Movers dispatched Van's Transport LLC within 2 days and they picked the car up the following day. Communication was easy since Nick always answered the phone when I called. It was never someone else unfamiliar with shipment. I was also given the truck drivers number. He also answered when I called, or called me back when he could safely do so. The pickup was a bit late, but I understand all car haulers schedule pickups when they can. Unless your car is the last one to be picked up, it may be delayed to pick up another job on the way to you. This also happens during delivery. They may drop off a car and then (someone like Nick) finds them another auto to pick up before they get to you. After reading several reviews on different haulers, many don't quite understand this. If you need the car absolutely picked up and delivered at an exact time, I would seriously recommend someone that hauls only 1 car at a time, although you will pay ~2x as much. It's tough picking a good company, but it looks like I found 2. Thanks guys, Kent...[More]
By Kent on Dynamic Auto Movers about 4 Hours Ago
After speaking to many brokers I decided to transport my car with Jim Belletete because he earned my trust. I was really nervous about shipping my car and Jim returned my calls and emailed me back promptly. I would definitely use American Transpirt Massachusettes again....[More]
By Jennifer on American Transport (Massachussets) about 4 Hours Ago
I had never used a vehicle transport service before and was extremely nervous and unsure how the process would work. AutoStar was professional, courteous and flexible from the very beginning. They got me my Lincoln Aviator within just a couple of days of our contact, even though I was several states away from the vehicle. I would highly recommend to anyone needing to get their car transported after a move. Thanks!...[More]
By Sarah on AutoStar Transport Express about 4 Hours Ago
Overall experience was very good. Direct Express Auto Transport tries very hard to get your vehicle assigned quickly, especially when needed. ...[More]
By Laurie A. on Direct Express Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I am a very happy satisfied customer. My contact was Hugo who gave excellent customer service. Not only did he provide detail information regarding the whole process of transporting my son's car to Alaska, but he was willing to go over anything I did not understand. He was very patient, kind and courteous. My son's car arrived early fully intact and in tip top shape. It was smooth sailing from my first initial contact with Hugo to the very last follow up call from Him. If you are needing something transported I highly recommend 7 Transport, and be sure to ask for Hugo....[More]
By Nichola on 7 Star Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Mickey was wonderful when it came to handling the transportation of our Jeep Wrangler from California to North Carolina. Our vehicle was taller than normal and we needed help finding the right truck to transport it. Mickey was the only person I spoke to (and I got a lot of quotes from different companies) that was able to not only find us the right truck quickly, but was wonderful at providing details and communicating so that I felt comfortable shipping my car across country. Thank you for the wonderful service, communication, and pricing! We will definitely use Number 1 Auto Transport again if we need to ship a vehicle in the future. ...[More]
By Lexi on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Heidi did a super job. The carrier was excellent as well. He even met my husband at the airport and personally drove the car to him. ...[More]
By Jamie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Jamie for the 5 Star review!! Your praise of our compan...[More]
better than expected, car was picked early. gave me a set price (guaranteed) no hidden charges. easy process. Recommended to my brother in law already, who is shipping a car from Milwaukee to Boston Good and fast communication. Very Happy!...[More]
By D Lee on Assurance Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Assurance Auto Transport
joe gallo about 5 Hours Ago
Thank you for using ASSURANCE AUTO TRANSPORT for your vehicle move. For your Auto Transport needs call JOE GALLO anytime at 866-807-8783...[More]
Though the cost was more than other quotes (about 150$ more than the average), I chose ship a car direct based on confidence of reviews. I was not disappointed. I was put into contact with a driver within a day or two. The driver was flexible on meeting for both pick up and delivery (an 18 wheeler cannot access either old home or new home). Transport time was about a week... Which is very reasonable given the distance. The car was delivered in the condition that it was picked up in. Both the driver and Kay were very professional and got the job done. Also, Kay was not pushy or annoying and was very straight forward and answered all my questions promptly. I'll use this company next time without hesitation....[More]
By Tyler on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Everything was safe and just fine from our carrier. Alex our contact person was excellent. He was quick prompt to answer me and keep in contact via text or email. Feel he was very efficient, polite and helpful. He also did not badger me after giving us the info before we made our decision. He was good at follow up but not obnoxious. Didn't like how signing forms for company was difficult on an iPhones. I would recommend this company to others!!...[More]
By brooks on South Beach Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I used Angels moving auto 5 years ago when I transported a vehicle from Ny to Arizona and had a great experience. There were no surprises and over all a good customer experience. The car was delivered on time and I had no problems. So when I needed auto transporting services I called Angels. I received a proposal that was fair and confirmed my reservation with Miranda and she communicated with me all throughout the process. She arranged for the driver once he was assigned to my car to phone me and arrange for a date and time for the vehicle to be picked up and the driver called me to confirm the pick up. The car was loaded on the truck and off he went. He indicated that it would be between 7-9 days for the drop off in Schenectady,NY. Last evening was the 7th day and he called to make sure I would be available before 12 noon. I told him I would not be there but a family member was waiting with the cashiers check in hand. Once the vehicle was off loaded it was inspected. The move was complete with out incident and I was very pleased. I would say with a high degree of confidence that if I needed car transporting services in the future I would call Angels again with out hesitation. ...[More]
By John Cristello on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
Lecia was my contact person for Amerifrieght which was found by Google search. She was cordial, informed and courteous when I called. She helped when I had a problem with the seller, and assisted in a new transport which arrived on time (little early) and in great condition. Lecia kept me in the loop the entire time, she was a pleasure to deal with. Would use Amerifreght again....[More]
By Michael Gentil on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
This is My 2nd time using this company to transport my car. Joe was honest, professional and helpful in every way. I recommend him and the company to all my family and friends. Thank you for giving me piece of mind....[More]
By annette on Freedom Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping an auto and I was nervous to say the least. Lance at Auto Shipping Group was excellent to work with, very informative and helpful. Price was competitive and customer service impeccable! I would HIGHLY recommend Lance and Auto Shipping Group Inc....[More]
By Bruce S on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Bruce I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know...[More]
was easy to use.. great competitive rate. some damage to bug shield on truck and when truck arrived, battery was dead...[More]
By brenda on Direct Express Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Jason was great (broker). Pick-Up Driver rescheduled a few times but really nice and knowledgeable. We found out that vehicles are being collected from all over to be shipped together. Delivery driver had break down in Houston TX but stayed in communication. Wanted to drop off car on Easter Sunday when no one was home however did drop off the vehicle at work location the following day to accommodate us. Nothing was damaged and the couple days of delay is norm in this industry from what we hear. ...[More]
By Peter and Stacy on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Broker Chell Hart was nothing short of phenomenal with her customer service. From the very start to the very end she explained and guided me through every step so that I had and have complete confidence in her shipping . I would not hesitate in the slightest to use Chell Hart again as my shipping broker. Ms. Hart's Tel is as follows 360-271-0299....[More]
By tom perschy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Tom, I appreciate this review so much! Phenomenal is one of my favorite words! ...[More]
Overall, I was satisfied with my transport service. The two men that delivered my vehicle were very careful and nice....[More]
By Dennis L. on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
We chose the least expensive movers, simply because everyone seemed to offer the same thing. I had been "warned" by other companies that you might be billed a higher rate than you were quoted once the vehicle arrived at its destination, but that didn't happen with Heartland. I gave them the $200 deposit, they got the car, and it arrived safely at the destination within 2 days total. Very happy with the service, and the price....[More]
By Lucy on Heartland Trucking about 7 Hours Ago
Having no knowledge of how to get a vehicle moved, this was a simple straight forward process. Car showed up on time....in good condition. I'd definitely use Crib to Crib again....[More]
By Elliot on Crib to Crib Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
This was our first experience with this method of shipping a vehicle. Overall our experience was better than I expected....[More]
By mm on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
Wicked awesome dude. Great service arrived on time. Super nice people and very helpful. I will use this service again soon....[More]
By Jonathan on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
All went well; car was delivered in good condition (except for the large number of dead bugs on the windshield) and on time (approx. 2 hours later than estimated). Pickup was about 2 hours earlier than estimated. Nationwide sends a lot of email updates and seems to work hard at making sure the move is smooth and painless. Price was fair and competitive with other brokers. Although carrier says 5-7 days, it would have been faster but the Memorial Day holiday was included in the trip. ...[More]
By Pa on Nationwide Transport Services about 8 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service from Julie Johnston! I will definitely call Julie again when I need my cars transported. This time I had a car in Las Vegas and needed to have it transported to Los Angeles. Price was great and service was very professional....[More]
By JP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure working with you on this move JP. I look forward to the next move and best...[More]
Previous 1 2 3