View 160,366 Reviews on 3,684 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 398
Reviews 1-25 of 9932
Want to publicly thank Dave and We Will Transport Corp for the excellent service I was given when I was recently transferred at the last minute from Seattle, Washington to Fairfax, Virginia. I had no idea how I would get my Honda Civic to my new location but I was told about We Will Transport and called. I dealt with Dave who understood my situation and was only too happy to help out. Dave explained everything and his confident, energetic personality put me at ease. He gave me a great price of $1,100.00, my Honda was picked up and delivered with no problems, no hassles! I’m sure I’ll be using you guys again. Thanks for everything and have great weekend! Ken...[More]
By Ken on We Will Transport It Corp about 1 Hour Ago
Dave and carrier where great. I asked for a specific day to pick up and they did it. The carrier was on time and the driver was nice. We had no issues at all. They were all very nice and would recommend and use them again. Dave was very helpful and nice, seamless move. ...[More]
By Barb M on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I never transported a car. My experience was fast and painless and at a reasonable price. I have already recommended their services. ...[More]
By Joshua Barnhill on All States Car Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This was a great experience from start to finish. This was my first time shipping a car on my own (previous times were handled by corporate relocation services) and I was a little uncertain about the process. Tom was very helpful and kept me informed throughout the entire process, providing regular updates before and during transport as well as following up after my car was delivered. The local carrier that handled the transport (Anthony's Auto Transport) was also very professional and did a great job delivering the car in a timely fashion. I would definitely use Ship A Car Direct's services again. Gary C...[More]
By Gary C on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Good experience. We were stranded on vacation with a large conversion van which broke down and Tige Yeargin of Auto Transport made things much easier to get our vehicle home safely and expeditiously....[More]
By Ruth Laurent on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Overall, in the end, I was pleased with my experience. It did take a while for a carrier to be assigned and he wasn't the easiest to get a hold of, but the car got cross country in one piece which is the important part....[More]
By Joe on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Thank you Mike Logan, i needed my car moved same day and you made it happen and was only $1500. It was so nice working with you and the driver who also was great. He kept me informed all the way and was early also very pleasant attitude. Thank You! ...[More]
By Terri on Ship A Car Inc about 8 Hours Ago
MVS Canada were much more responsive than the others we received quotes on. Price was better as well. I was kept up to date during shipping and my daughters car arrived earlier than expected. We picked up it at a convenient location and were greeted friendly staff....[More]
By randy clough on MVS Canada Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
Brad made everything went smooth. They picked it in time, transported it mint condition and delivered in time. I will definitely suggest my friends to use this company for transporting the vehicles. ...[More]
By Siva on Lightning Auto Carriers about 11 Hours Ago
Rafael was great and helped me ship my first car and it went so well That I shipped a second car shorty after. My second car was on the bottom row and got leaked on by the car above. But other than that it was a good experience. ...[More]
By Alan Croft on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago
This was my first time using a transport company to have my car transported, and at first I was pretty reluctant to give it a try. But Fletcher went above and beyond to reassure me and let me know that everything would be fine, and that he would give me the best deals as well as the most current up to date information about the service being offered. It turns out that the transport went much smoother than expected, and I am extremely happy about the service that was offered by All Aboard Auto Transport as well as the pricing. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone who wants to have their car transported. Fletcher will make sure you are a satisfied customer, and he will make sure that you get the best deals on your car transport and also getting it there on time. ...[More]
By Fritz on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 15 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 13 Hours Ago
Thank you Fritz, It was my pleasure to make sure you got your car and everything worked out well. You also went above and beyond to make it happen. I ...[More]
When I secured the purchase of my vehicle, it was 700 miles away. I tried to make flight arraingements, but my time off was limited. I began a search for an enclosed carrier. I was flooded with calls from "brokers", but I soon realized that they would only FIND me a truck to transport my Corvette. It would most likely be the "cheapest" most readily available driver with a truck/trailer. Not feeling good about the "unknown", I sought out a carrier that had their own trucks. That led me to Intercity (after exhaustive internet searching) and Sharon Snedeker. She gave me a great quote and told me on Monday that if I trusted her firm, her driver would pick up my car in Philadelphia area on that Wednesday and have it in my driveway the next day by noon. I must have asked her five times times if she was for real (all those callers had me disbelieving) and she reassured me it would happen with the greatest of care. I could not have been more happy with the service Sharon promised and Jim Puscheck delivered. He treated my pristine Inferno Orange Corvette like I would have. My emotions ran high as the truck arrived at my residence in Michigan at precisely 12pm. The car was delivered exactly as it left Burlington Chevy in New Jersey. Filled with positive emotion (Jim knows), the event was one that was only challenged by the birth of our daughters. Thank you thank you Intercity for keeping my faith in quality people and a great company!!!!!!!!!!!! ...[More]
By Gregory Koning on Intercity Lines Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Tara, Service was excellent, very knowledgeable - she provided us clear and concise information regarding transport both our SUV's. We were shocked the schedule to transport was early and great price! We would highly recommend Tara and her service to our friends and family. Kind regards, Michael & Vanessa Byers ...[More]
By Michael Byers on Corporate Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
EXCELLENT! They picked up my request for transport after I had been waiting for an answer from another company for a month. The customer service people were extremely, fast courteous, and continually in contact with me for 3 days. The point is the Delivered! I had a Sunday pick up (previously I had been told drivers don't do Sunday's) and it was the day before I flew out. The drivers were also constantly in touch with me and arrived 1 day early. Not a lot of companies have drivers willing to go across country, but they did and I was able to be home for my mothers surgery. If I ever had to do this again for any reason I would never consider using any other company. My truck was safe an in mint condition upon delivery. If I could give them 10 stars I would. ~ D. Morris...[More]
By D. Morris on AutoStar Transport Express about 18 Hours Ago
I got my 2012 Mercedes Benz G550 transported in no time! This was my second time transporting. My experience before this one was awful. It was with a company based out of New York. They were extremely pushy and gave me no information. They kept telling the vehicle was going to get picked up but never got back to me. A friend of mine referred All 48 and i was immediately impressed. I spoke to the rep. She was extremely helpful. I even noticed that when she quoted me the initial price, she went to her supervisor to see if she can talk down a driver to get me a better price. They told me when I would get picked up and when I would get delivered and they were true to their word. As soon as i got off of the plane my vehicle was waiting for me right at the airport. All 48 States Auto Transport is amazing!...[More]
By Lyndsey on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 18 Hours Ago
Was a very good experience my driver was very very nice and even early. The car was a non-op car and that did not make it any harder as he had it loaded on the rear of the trailer and helped unloading it. good overall experience...[More]
By Michael on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 18 Hours Ago
We were very pleased with our experience with All 48 States AutoTransport. The team coordinating the pick up worked with us as we were unsure when the car would be ready- they were really patient and flexible. The delivery was seamless and they really worked hard to accommodate getting the car to us in the morning so we could keep our afternoon appointment. The car arrived in great condition. The customer service folks on the phone were super polite and always reachable. Definitely recommend for transporting your vehicle!...[More]
By Tara on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 18 Hours Ago
Everything was just as we were quoted. This included the price, timing for pickup and delivery. SAV trucking was the carrier for my transport.. All went well. Good follow up and customer service. ...[More]
By Carol & Tim M. on Lightning Auto Carriers about 18 Hours Ago
I was contacted promptly, my car was picked up within two days. There was a call to follow up before, during and after transport. $100 less than most quotes. ...[More]
By Lita on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 19 Hours Ago
Didn't expect the vehicle to be on time, as I heard horror stories. Not this time, the delivery dates were on point, they kept me informed during transit, real easy as a cc deposit and then cash on delivery. Closed will keep your car cleaner, however quick carwash and was back in Biz.. two thumbs up...[More]
By Ben on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 19 Hours Ago
Gina helped me set up shipping and stuck to her quote price she made shipping my car easy and I will use her company again in the future....[More]
By Ken Albright on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
The owner of the company is a funny and great guy! He really works to take care of you! The driver was prompt picking it up and actually made the delivery the NEXT DAY from Illinois coming to Virginia! I was definitely pleased!...[More]
By Brandon Bean on Transport Connection about 19 Hours Ago
FIVE STAR AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS TOP NOTCH! Tige was on top of his game! I would use Auto Shipping Group again and I will refer to any friend and or family needing to ship their vehicle. This is the way auto shipping should be, STRESS FREE!...[More]
By Donovan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Donovan, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth ...[More]
We needed to transport an antique car (1968 Cadillac Coup de Ville) from Tallahassee to Tampa and the driver, Don, was excellent to work with. Thank you for great service from the corporate office, Penny! ...[More]
By Patty on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 21 Hours Ago
I had a really good experience using this company, Tige was very helpful and friendly, he made the process smooth. The car was picking up exactly the day I had asked for it and arrived to me the week after. the truck driver was also very nice and delivered my car to the exact location i had asked, nothing was damaged or lost. I would use this service again!...[More]
By kush on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Kush, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3