View 158,443 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 439
Reviews 1-25 of 10963
It was very easy to communicate with Michael DiBenedetto. He was extremely prompt and responsive to all my questions. The price quoted was very fair. The transfer was very quick and efficient and on time. My car was delivered a couple of days earlier than expected by Skyline Auto Relocation Inc. Would highly recommend Michael from Priority Auto Relocation. Thank you once again for your great service!...[More]
By Anahita on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 13 Minutes Ago
Ali from Amerifrieght contacted me within 12 hours of posting my vehicle move. Transport happened all in one day. Opted to take the additional $95 insurance, total cost for the move was $745, $50 up from the original estimate. Everyone was friendly, professional and helpful. ...[More]
By Jim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 43 Minutes Ago
I purchased a new Mercedes from Manhattan NYC and was refearl by Carl Aloi at Mercedes of Manhattan who I must say If anyone needs a good deal on a Mercedes give him a call. Carl suggested I use ship any car as there dealership uses them for all there out of state sales. My car arrived just as planned and they even put the BOW on for me when delivered Thanks so much guys!...[More]
By Rita on Ship Any Car LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Ship a car direct was helpful and knowledgeable. Price was fair when compairing to other companies. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By amanda on Above All Transporters about 1 Hour Ago
EASY TO WORK WITH AND ON TIME Customer CommentsService Information Moving my household was a pain in the rear and I thought I would be dealing with similar issues with the household but as things would have it, Professional auto transport's team is efficient, courteous, and professional. I am happy to be writing this review because my car is my baby and it took me awhile to find a company I was comfortable with. Thanks to Max my vehicle reached me in one piece and their customer service team was patient with all of my questions. If need be I will definitely be using their services again. ...[More]
By Sandra on Professional Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
This is the second time using this company for vehicle transport, best prices, best service, great drivers, and quick service, you wont be disappointed, this company is an awesome company, that does a great job, at a great price....[More]
By Joe Kohn on South Beach Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I simply can't say enough regarding Andrew Auto and their AA+ Auto shipping service. I'm a staunch believer in offering praises where praises are due, but a majority of times you’ll only hear people complaining and issuing negative remarks concerning a given service. However, with me it’s a bit different and I always tell people if they are doing a wonderful job. After my successful move, which was facilitated by Andrew Auto shippers I was more compelled to post a review here saying how much I appreciated their work. My vehicle was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The pricing was also fair and I can admit that was a bit happy with everything. Overall, dependable service, prompt and would use again....[More]
By John on Andrew Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
AM/PM Auto Transport was recommended to me from the guy I bought a car from in Arizona. I'm in the UK so was looking for the car to be collected from him & taken to Houston. Scott initially contacted me with a quotation by email. We had a couple of discussions via email & then I instructed them. I also spoke with him on the telephone. The car was collected almost immediately and delivered to the port within a couple of days, 1200 miles! Delighted with the service and personal attention I received. We are all to quick to moan about poor experiences these days & that is why I have taken the time to send this review when companies are getting it right! I would highly recommend & will definitely use again as it makes my job easier? Excellent!...[More]
By Richard Dixon on AmPm Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
My Experience with Haul Away was great. Our entire family moved to Texas and we arranged the pickup ahead of time. Whenever we needed an update, we called the customer department and spoke with Ely who was immediately knowledgeable about when when our car was being picked up and then again when it was being delivered. No turnover time. He knew on the spot. The driver was friendly and curteous and professional. We would very likely use Haul Away again....[More]
By David on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 7 Hours Ago
I want to say I was very impressed with my car move. I had other brokers give me higher quotes because they were 5star they said. Ezcarmove answered my questions by phone as well as having a nice online website to refer to. Soon as I registered I was given a dashboard as they call it so I could see my status. I placed a pickup time for friday knowing it may take 1-5 days and hopefully would be the weekend. I was called on Thursday stating they would pick up Sunday. Great!. The down payment was even lower than expected. The truck driver that was assigned to us communicated with us very well. He called my sister for pickup times and an hour after pickup called me to let me know it would arrve the next morning. He said he would call a half hour before arrival and he DID and again when he arrived. My quote was on the low side of my quotes but they performed top notch and with no damage to my vehicle. As this was my first experience with a car move I didnt know what to expect but am very pleased with the service and cost and would do business with them again....[More]
By Doreen on Easy Car Move about 8 Hours Ago
Chell Hart was great throughout my entire process, she personally ensured that I got the best possible deal. I would definitely use and recommend ASG TO ANYONE!!...[More]
By Katherine A Hardine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
my experience with auto shipping Group was excellent the driver Ruben was knowledgeable and nice the customer service representative eric bilyou was also honest knowledgeable and nice my overall customer rating is a 10 out of 10 this experience was easy smooth straightforward and not stressful at all I would definitely use this service again...[More]
By Marquice Burton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
My whole experience with auto shipping group was the best I ever had thanks to the agent Martha Castillo who made the shipping of my two cars possible in such short time. She was very kind and professional throughout the whole process, kept me inforn and was able to give me exact dates of the cars being picked up and delivered. 2 years ago I moved from Florida to Bakersfield, CA and shipped my 2 cars separately with a different company which I would never use since one of my cars was delivered with scratches on the side of the rear bumper. My husband and I were very upset but couldn't do anything about it. Moving back to Florida last week and having bought a brand new SUV I did my research and was very glad I used their services. My cars were delivered in perfect condition and on time, I was extremely pleased with everything and as soon as I received them Martha followed up with me to make sure the cars and everything went well. I will use their services again without a doubt, totally recommend it and specially Martha Castillo who gave me peace of mind and made it possible to ship my cars in a weeks time without any problems. Her service was exeptional, she went above and beyond to make this process easy and stress free for me. Best customer service ever received. ...[More]
By Vanessa Perez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Transport was professional and communicative. Transport was on time and arrived when expected. Vehicle was not damaged, but normal road use/dirt was on the vehicle upon arrival. Would use transport service again in the future if we needed to transport our vehicle again....[More]
By Joshua Holm on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Hours Ago
I was greatly impressed with how everything turned out through this process. The price was competitive and fair. Lance was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone Account executive was Lance Staab ...[More]
By Anthony Gallerani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Their rep Miranda, was friendly and professional. She would contact me provide me updates through out the process. Due to poor weather condition my car did not arrive on time. But, the drive did called and checked in once he was in Houston. Overall the drive was professional and nice. I would use this company again and would recommend there service. ...[More]
By Ann on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
Excellent service and communication. Price was best around. Very professional all the way around, Thanks Alex! ...[More]
By Jim Botsford on South Beach Transport about 13 Hours Ago
When moving from Austin, TX to Richmond, VA my husband and I wanted to make the long drive together. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Mike Davis on American Auto Transportation about 14 Hours Ago
GREAT SERVICE SUPER NICE PEOPLE PROMPTRESPONSE ALWAYS WENT THE EXTRA MILE KEPT IN TOUCH AND WERE EARLY TO PICK UP AND DELIVER...[More]
By RICH on Angels Moving Autos about 15 Hours Ago
Our pick up date was delayed due to the snow storms in the midwest and northeast. But once it was picked up they made up time and got the car to the location a day early....[More]
By K Bull on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago
Very pleased with the service. Everything arrived in good condition, the driver was friendly and the service was excellent. The driver was able to get the car to us at a convenient time....[More]
By drew he on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Mission accomplished AT123 did a great job with shipping my car i let them know the day i needed it shipped and it was done on time quick and even arrived early. I would recommend them to anyone i know and I'll use them again if i need a car shipped ...[More]
By johnnie W on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
The process was simple, direct, courteous, and accurate. The driver was especially courteous and although the car was dirty on the outside, the weather for travel was miserable, the interior was spotless and the car arrived exactly as shipped. It even arrived over a day early....[More]
By Michael on South Beach Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I would like to take a moment to thank Chris for the hassle free - timely delivery of my vehicle. Communication is always the key and it was great to be updated with the specifics - at every stage of the transaction. In short - it was worth the time and money spent; THANK YOU for your professional service !!! Kind Regards, RS...[More]
By RS on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
Second time I have ever had a vehicle transported. This company was excellent. I would definitely use them again. Straight forward information and pricing from the reps. Was a pleasure and they made the process so simple. Thank you. ...[More]
By Joe W on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago