View 150,825 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 493
Reviews 1-25 of 12301
I've dealt with ALOT of the good and bad transporting my vehicles in the past,and JnJ is def the best! I had gotten the run around from crappy brokers for weeks being lied to and my car not moving,finally I'd had enough and reached out to a friend of mine who buys and sells a lot of high end exotic cars. He referred me to Jason with JnJ....and within TWO days my car was picked up,and two days after that it was delivered,ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO LAS VEGAS!!! These guy's are tops in my book,I wish I'd have called them first! If my friend trusts them to transport his Lamborghini's and Ferrari 's,I'll trust them to move my Mercedes anytime. ...[More]
By Martin on J&J Transport LLC about 7 Minutes Ago
Perfect in all aspects. I would definitely use them again. The carrier was courteous and very informative. I was never worried or kept in suspense. ...[More]
By Anthony I on DNA Autotransport LLC about 36 Minutes Ago
Sean was an excellent ambassador for Passport Transport. He was extremely efficient with the pickup and delivery of our 2015 Mercedes S. Sean kept us informed the entire transport time. He stayed in touch continuously and called in advance about pickup and delivery times. He was "spot on" with his times and our car arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely ask for Sean when we next ship....[More]
By Frank & Kathleen Hall on Passport Transport about 58 Minutes Ago
Writing a review here for Safeway Car Transport because they did a great job in transporting my new Maserati for me from the dealer in Maryland. Came in to me timely without any problems and I recommend them to others shipping their cars....[More]
By Cristopher Bellomo on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Excellent experience from first contact with sales through completion of car delivery. Were able to find a carrier within 1 day of my initial contact. The quote was accurate, carrier was experienced and professional. Everything went perfectly. Will use again. Recommended....[More]
By Ashkey on Autoline Transport about 2 Hours Ago
My experience was great. The pickup driver was flexible and worked with my needs. Company kept in contact throughout the shipping process and my vehicle was delivered earlier than I thought it would be. I constantly ship my cars and this was by far the best service yet. ...[More]
By Ryan on Autoline Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Very friendly and convenient from the start. I did not want to drive my vehicle such a long distance and I was made to feel very comfortable with my decision to hire an auto mover. I was happy with the service starting with the person who set up my initial appointment. I had a peace of mind knowing that my car was in good hands...[More]
By Tykia Taylor on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
I needed my Chevy Tahoe transported from New Hampshire to Florida. After contacting several companies and getting promises from brokers the vehicle was still sitting. I made contact with Jim at American Transport and explain he didn't go to Portsmouth, NH. However, he mention I could meet him halfway. We decided on Lowell, mass at 495 Jeep which was right off the highway. Jim was on time and called me half hour before he arrived. The vehicle left Jim's terminal in a couple of days and got it to Florida on time. I would use American Transport again in the future. ...[More]
By Mike on American Transport (Massachussets) about 13 Hours Ago
Response from American Transport (Massachussets)
Jim Belletete about 2 Hours Ago
jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transports in the future....[More]
Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and this price was lower than a lot of others I got when I tried calling carriers myself. The carrier was great and we got our car 2 days earlier than they said we would get it. I'm very happy with Amerifreight and would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Just let me first start by saying "Andrew Auto Transport" is an Amazing Company to work with. I am currently in Japan with my military spouse and needed to move my car from AZ to Ohio due to where is was being stored with a friend in their driveway was not working anymore (note to self never let friend watch my car again). I had heard of many horror story about shipping cars (cost, damage, car being lost) from friend and from on-line through reviews like this. So, I was a nervous wreck even trusting anyone to even ship it with me being in the states let alone me being all the way around the world and doing everything via txt msg and Emails. Working with Brian Andrew through the whole processes he was amazing. Always would respond to my emails in a timely manor considering the time difference. I was also concerned that the car would have to be taken to a Major City to be picked up but he assured me the car can be picked up from the driveway at my friends place with no problem and he was right. My car made it all the way from Bullhead AZ to my moms driveway in Ohio with no issues at all PRAISE JESUS. Plus they also did not try to take me to the bank either. The price that was stated on the contract is what I paid. If you are looking for a GREAT Co. to work with to get that auto moved use Andrews Auto Transport. Thanks so so much again guys. Simply Amazing. (BTW I AM A TRUE CLIENT)...[More]
By Anthony Moor on Andrew Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
When I had to move my car in preparation for a new job I had accepted on the other side of the country, I had two options: a) Drive a total of for 44 hours and spend about $400 in gas, or b) Hire someone to ship it for me. Option b) seemed to be the obvious choice for me, assuming it wouldn't cost a fortune. I initially went with Ship a Car Direct because it was cheaper than a lot of the other shipping services I was looking at. They were really helpful with making all of the preparations I needed to, and set me up with a great driver. It was a bit hectic because I only had an hour or two of notice to get my car ready to be shipped, but everything after that went smoothly. I picked up my car not far from my new place, and there was no damage, scratches or anything. Making a big move like I did can really suck, but these guys made the experience much better. I'd definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct again!...[More]
By A. Carpenter on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
Great people to deal with. Quick transport and Great service. I will use Nations Auto Transport in the future. Priced fair, great concern for the care of my auto. If sending of receiving another car needing transport, I will call Jim Page of Nations Auto Transport....[More]
By Mick Broadway on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago
I have purchased my last three cars out of state, in auction or from dealer web sales team. The last two I flew down to Florida and drove it back. This time, I took a different approach and so glad I did. Jon Moores with A1 Logistic Services was GREAT to deal with. He explained the process to me as a first timer. I found him honest, prompt and he really looked out for my best interest. Process and transaction when perfectly smooth. He was able to make sure I was last on / first off, as I was concerned about my new vehicle. Highly recommend for his service, he saved me $400 versus the dealer and was very reasonably priced compared with some of the other brokers who contacted me. Thanks Jon! Talk to you again when I buy my next car....[More]
By Steve L on A1 Logistic Services Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
I give this company a 5 star rating. Excellent customer service. Driver & Delivery was excellent. I would recommend D&G Professional Brokerage to any one! Thank you for a great job & communication Kevin!...[More]
By Natasha on D&G Professional Brokerage about 15 Hours Ago
Sherry went above and beyond to help me get my car picked up in Florida and deliver to Nevada in 5 days and then have it deliver to Pahrump Nevada when everyone else would only take it to Las Vegas. She stayed in contact with me thru the whole process even called me while we where on the road heading to Nevada letting me know that car had been deliver to were I had requested. If I ever have to transport another car SHERRY will be the lady I will call. Thanks for all your help Sherry you don't know how much it means to me for what you did for us again a big THANK YOU. You and your company is the best. Thanks Phil...[More]
By Phil on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 15 Hours Ago
Smooth transaction from beginning to end!!! Great communication with Laki. who is patient and respectful. Recommend highly. Jill Wietecha Corona, CA...[More]
By Jill Wietecha on Nationwide Transport Services about 15 Hours Ago
I called Upscale. Talked to Chris. They got a carrier almost immediately. They got the car to me in 4 days. These guys were awesome!...[More]
By Todd on Upscale Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Craig ...contacted me when he saw my car being ignored on the board. He stated it was being advertised so low no truckers were interested to come off the beaten track. I waited 3 more days with my large company with no satisfaction and then gave the go ahead for craig to work for me Craig and his wife do this brokering and are available 24/7. The othercompany had the shot at moving this car first. They were not available nights or weekends. I had several employees of this large company contact me with different quotes. Seemed to be a cut throat with in their own operation. Totally different and rewarding to work with Craig. I paid the driver and the driver pays craig...Nice to not have to share credit card info with anyone....[More]
By Tblack on eShip about 16 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 16 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Tom , as legit and honest company I can do anything to help you my customer feel comfortable, with our new p...[More]
Thank you for a great transport experience!!! I worked with Dan Cabral and he was great! Dan was knowledgeable, courteous and friendly on the phone! Ryan, who was the gentleman who actually transported the truck, was also very friendly. My truck was picked up a day early and delivered in 2 days!! I will definitely use you all again if I ever need to transport an automobile!! I also will recommend your company to anyone needing to transport a car or truck!! Thanks again! Barb...[More]
By Barbara Simonds on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
I picked Motor Movers because the are located near the destination and I thought they might get more bids. In any event they got a good bid from a very good trucker. My vehicle was picked up and delivered within my time frame.The vehicle was delivered in the same condition as when it was picked up and the contents were All accounted for. My experience with Don Edwards the agent could'nt have been better.He was pleasant to deal with and gave me All the information I needed when I needed it. I have been shipping my vehicle between Tucson and Seattle for twelve years and I would say this has been one of my best experiences....[More]
By Paul Gengler on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I contacted AmeriFreight to ship my car from Washington to Massachusetts. My agent was Lecia and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect from the car shipping process. I agreed to the reasonable quoted price and within minutes of hanging up the phone a carrier was lined up to ship my car for the agreed upon price and was able to pick up during the 4 day window I requested. The car was picked up on October 14th and was delivered on the estimated delivery date of October 23rd. Lecia checked in to make sure the pick up and delivery went smoothly. I will definitely use AmeriFreight if I need to ship my car again in the future....[More]
By Allison on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Very attentive service - prompt but not pushy. The job to move the car cross country was completed without a problem. We did have to review the paperwork a few times as the to and from destinations were switched. Personable service. Would use again....[More]
By Melanie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Very happy with Tige Yeargin and ASG . I received many quotes on shipping my car and they were all about the same amount from company to company. I chose ASG because Tige was very knowledgable, articulate and customer service oriented. They made the move easy and carefree by offering continuos and effective emails detailing every step of the process. I am presently having a second car shipped by Tige and ASG as we speak....I would definitely refer these folks vs others who quoted me because these other shippers kept calling and calling and borderline harassing me, about their quotes...plus many of these other companies did not speak English very well which really concerned me, thus this why I chose ASG.......[More]
By Brian Hauguel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
I just want to thank Fletcher from All Aboard Auto Transport for an honest approach to having my car shipped from Arizona to Connecticut. When I started researching the process I had quotes varying 100's of dollars and an array of time frames. Fletcher walked me through the process and was available for questions promptly. He was able to have my vehicle picked up when requested, and delivered within the time frame we had discussed. He arranged for Premier Auto Movers in Arizona to ship my vehicle. Wayne the driver was courteous and communicated readily during the trip. The car arrived in excellent condition without any damage at all. I would definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport and Fletcher to get a vehicle safely to its destination. ...[More]
By Barb on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 17 Hours Ago
They were late one day but that was not a problem at all for me. Overall, very friendly and respectful company & reps (especially the driver)....[More]
By Hassan on TD Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago