View 169,065 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 444
Reviews 1-25 of 11087
This was our first time using a car shipping service for a cross state move. We had to ship our car from South Dakota to California and were pleased with Thrifty Auto Shipping’s service before, during and after the move itself. The price quoted was competitive, plus the schedule was workable and realistic. Our vehicle arrived in great condition and earlier than we expected. Thumbs up for that! If we have to move again, we wouldn't hesitate to call them directly since their prices were very reasonable! Dwight and Connie were my primary contact people and they were very professional, helpful and courteous to us. They replied quickly to all our questions over the phone and through an email. The driver was great, professional and communicative as well. We’re very much satisfied with Thrifty Auto Shipping and their entire staff. Thanks Dwight and Connie!...[More]
By Tony Ramsey on Thrifty Auto Shipping Inc. about 0 Minutes Ago
We had a vehicle transported to NC for our daughters college year, the driver (Ceasar) was terrific, he was on time, very courteous and professional. He knew the exact route he was taking and where the car would be delivered. Checked the vehicle for any damage before and after delivery. Called prior to pick up and delivery and gave a status where he was and options for picking up the car. This is our first time transporting a car and Uber Haul made it very effortless. Their fees were right in line with all the quotes I received. I would highly recommend them to anyone moving a vehicle. ...[More]
By Todd L on Uber Haul Logistics about 24 Minutes Ago
Maila was excellent, she answered all my questions and concerns and when I had another question regarding further details later about contacting the transporters directly she was prompt in getting back with me either via email or phone. She made the whole transaction painless and worthwhile. Everything went on time as planned and when my family received their vehicle on time and the exchange/pick up was done it was a great experience as well for them. We would definitely use ASC again and will keep Malia as a great contact person. Thanks again ASC!...[More]
By AB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 44 Minutes Ago
From start to finish, this company was awesome. All my questions and concerns were answered. The contact was great. Car was picked up on time and delivered in excellent condition. Took 4 days from Cape Cod to Denver. Will definitely use again....[More]
By Lisa O. on United Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
Stefan was a great person to work with. I like this company and if I want to ship my car again I will choose this company. My car arrived in 6 days and there was no damage on my car. I suggest ShipaCarDirect to everyone....[More]
By PaTa on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
This guys been very friendly and professional with delivering of my vehicle .Vehicle been picked up on time and delivery in time !! GREAT SERVICE !! Thank you !! I will highly recommend AGS CARRIER for transportation needs !!...[More]
By ANDREW J on AGS Carrier Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
From Marcelo, to Angela to Mitch( driver), all were excellent, pleasant, professional! We were given excellent customer service and information in a prompt and courteous manner. Price was very reasonable . If I had know shipping a vehicle was this easy, I would have done it before. Would use this company again!...[More]
By Sheda King on AutoStar Transport Express about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 45 Minutes Ago
From Marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com - Hi Sheda. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a good review! I am glad I was able t...[More]
After experiencing bad customer sevice with another carrier, I contacted Malia and she was very knowledgeable and helpful. Anytime I had a question, she was quick to respond and always available. ...[More]
By Hazel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 46 Minutes Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU N...[More]
I had a very good experience using Ship a Car Direct. Customer service from David was great and the cost of shipping was very reasonable. Arranging the pick up and drop off times for my vehicle was specific to my needs, even as plans changed along the way. I'd recommend Ship a Car Direct to anyone looking to transport their vehicles. ...[More]
By Kristi G on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Phil White of Horizon Auto Transport is the epitome of perfect service. I had to transport a car from a remote place in Middle America and I am very pleased with the way my order has been handled by both: Horizon Auto Transport and G&H Professional Transport LLC. Phil White has been in contact with me through the order placement, car pick up and drop off. I have had the confidence in this service from the time I first spoke with Phil. Initially, I was trying to have my car transported by another company, which charged a higher fee and did not seem too eager to find the transport soon. I happened to remember Phil White who called me and asked to keepp his information just in case the original company did not work out. Phil casually asked me to keep his information as a back up and e-mailed his information to me. Whe I realized that the first company was losing my confidence, I called Phil White. Phil from Horizon Auto Transport was very thorrough and easy to work with, I knew that I made the right decision. Jason from G&H was punctual and professional. My phone calls were returned promptly and the pick up and drop off went flawlessly. When I need to tranport a car, I will call Phil White from Horizon Auto Transport!...[More]
By Dan on Horizon Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with Val..the driver. He called for a time he could drop off and when he ran into troubles with his own vehicle he called to see if it was ok to change the time. He dropped off infront of my house..was very nice. No damage to the vehicle...was a good experience considering all the horror stories out there....[More]
By kate schultz on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Dave at Alpine room the time to thoroughly explain the process of transport, was able to deliver to the small town we were relocating to, and followed up throughout the transport to be certain we were informed concerning delivery. Thank you, Dave! Kim and Tony...[More]
By Kim on Alpine Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I shipped my car from San Diego to SF when I moved there for a job. The customer service was fantastic leading up to the pickup and I was able to get responses right away for any questions I had. The driver called me about my vehicle before he picked it up and worked with me to figure out the exact time. He was easy to talk to and flexible. He was a little bit later than we had originally planned but it wasn't a big deal. The drop off was smooth as well. There were two small scratches on my car that weren't there in the beginning but the driver buffed them out. The pickup was at 11:30a and drop off was 10:30p same day. Overall a very good experience. ...[More]
By Melissa on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
for the ship a car direct company i think they handled it properly. It is always open to any question that i have in my mind. thay have all the answer and communicating with me through the whole process. the only thing that i'm disappointed is the way the auto tranporter behave during our conversation. he is very not very much approachable and easily irritated. ...[More]
By zosimo umali on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I originally went with another company to have my car shipped from Eugene Oregon to Michigan. While they seemed to have some integrity on the sales side as the person I dealt with was very helpful and kept his word, but when it came to the finding a driver and the dispatcher it was the exact opposite. They had two drivers accept the job but the backed out at the last minute probably because of the length of the drive. This wasted about a week and a half of time. During my frustration I called and spoke to Brian Hecht who explained how their company worked and actually got the dispatcher on the phone to confirm a driver while I waited a couple of minutes on hold. The car was picked up a few days later as the driver had to come from Montana. Brian had told me to be cautious of a company that tells you they have a driver lined up but doesn't give you their name and number so you can contact them directly. With this other company that was exactly the case, I only had the dispatchers number and every time I called to inquire when the car was going to be picked up they gave me a runaround and promised to call me back (which they never did). In the end I cancelled with that company and call Brian back to give them the job. I had a driver assigned to me shortly afterwards along with his name and cell phone number. I was able to keep in contact with the driver directly at my convenience and everything went smoothly. This company was a tad more expensive than the other one but in the end it was well worth it because of how hassle free the experience was. Even with it being an open carrier my car was in the same condition as when it left Oregon plus a little road grime. Nothing a quick car wash didn't fix. I would definitely use the company again and will recommend them to anyone I know that needs this service....[More]
By Mario on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
The rate is reasonable and the service is Excellent. I expected a minimum of 5 working days. But, I got the vehicle delivered on time within 3 Business days....[More]
By Gopinath on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I went with AutoShippingGroup when I moved from NorthDakota to Washington to move my Car. I was not sure whether they will pick my car on time or not. However they picked it with in the given window and delivered it in 2 days. When I moved to WA, I got the car the next day that helped me a lot. These guys were very professional and took care of my move very well. I would recommend them....[More]
By venkat on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I had received a quote and pick up estimate time from another broker, I never heard from the broker until I called and was given another time and didn't hear from broker. My grand-duaghetr's room mate used Orange Auto Transport, so we called. I was given a quote, accepted the arrangements and was told I would not hear anything from them until a truck was ready. (She was honest and said they don't call all the time with updates due to so many calls- I understood that) I appreciate the honesty. Within a day and a half, I received a call from E&R Auto Transport who stated they would pick the car up later that afternoon. It was picked up, no issues. We were told they would not leave Calif until approx 4 or 5 days later and the car would be in Florida the following week. Thought it a little long, but ok. Well, my grand-daughter received a call on Tuesday that her car would be there the next day. FANTASTIC!!! All in less than a week. The people at E&R are super friendly and great to work with. I would recommend both Orange Auto Transport and E&R Transport for anyone!! Thank you so much and Safe travels.....[More]
By Myleene Turner on Orange Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
After doing a little online research I decided to use MVS Canada to ship my new to me, Mazda MX5 from Brampton to Moncton. MVS was extremely easy to work with from the estimate, to the shipping, delivery and everything in between. Excellent and quick email responses to my many questions was very appreciated. My car arrived a few days faster than estimated as well. I highly recommend MVS for your vehicle transporting needs!...[More]
By Louise Vessey on MVS Canada Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
I couldn't be happier with Andrew Auto Transport! Keith was beyond helpful and when the dealer in Florida had a few slip ups Keith was right there ready to help and get things back in order so I could get my car shipped up to Rhode Island as fast as possible! I will never use another company again, the quote was on the low end and the service was spot on, Keith really exceeded all expectations. Thanks again guys!...[More]
By Alyssa on Andrew Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I needed to have my 1978 Camaro shipped from Montrose, Colorado to South Mountain, Pennsylvania. I've never had a car shipped and was very dubious about the process. It took months of careful research and many quotes from many companies before I chose to go with ASG. Leah was extremely helpful and honest from the very beginning of the process, and helped me through each step so I was never trying to figure things out on my own. The total cost was $1,415, with a deposit of $315 paid up front. As soon as the deposit was charged to my card my car was posted to the transport board, and within days a driver was found. I was surprised at how quickly someone accepted it considering how out of the way both the pickup and dropoff locations are. My car was picked up a few days late, but arrived several days early to make up for it. The carrier was able to go right to the garage where the car was being kept, not a nearby parking lot. My new house is on a very small road that would not accommodate the truck, but they delivered it within two miles of my house so it was a quick drive to get it home. I paid the driver the remaining $1,100 in cash after accepting the car and checking it for damage. I would probably not recommend open shipping if you had a car with a very nice finish, since besides the obvious dirt to be expected from an open truck there was also some grease and oil that dripped down from a vehicle above it. It came off with some degreasing detergent, but I wouldn't ship a nicer classic this way. There was no other damage and the driver was very communicative via cell phone about when and where he would be arriving. Overall I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again....[More]
By Ivy Stark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
+++THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT FEEDBACK+++ I was so happy to be part of such an undertaking. good luck with the car ++++LEAH LINN 360-464-2504++++...[More]
Jason was outstanding. We were in a tight crunch for time and he made it happen! Kept his sense of humor and patience through a very stressful time for me. Couldn't have asked for any better service! Would recommend without hesitation!...[More]
By Susan Kicklighter on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I was overwhelmed with emails and quotes from all kinds of companies when I listed my email address asking for quotes. I also did some reading about transporters not showing up when promised. I choose this company because of their customer reviews and their BBB rating. I was very pleased with their service. They were honest, on top of things and good at following up. The transporter they found for my car was very professional. The car was delivered in perfect condition. I'd like to thank Karen for her professional service in guiding me through this very interesting business. ...[More]
By M Fisher on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Malia did a great job and even responded while she was away on vacation. I had to push back the delivery date and she handled that as well. very pleased....[More]
By ML on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
First of all I barely do reviews for any company. But I have to admit I was very skeptical choosing a shipping company for my Toyota Camry. So after several reviews, I gave Navy Auto Transport a try. Mario Lopez (Senior Logistics Manager) was very professional and informative throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend this company to others. Especially fellow veterans, since Mario is a Vet himself. Thanks buddy for the excellent service....[More]
By Kod on Navy Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago