View 146,413 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 473
Reviews 1-25 of 11824
Quoted 700. Sat there for 2 weeks and they couldn't find a carrier. I told them I would go as high as 850 because I wanted it done and they found a c...[More]
By Carlo Costanzo on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Minutes Ago
This is the fourth consecutive time I've moved cross country and used Angels Moving Autos. I have never used anyone else for this. Their office staf...[More]
By Joel I. on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Minutes Ago
I was very happy with ASG. I was shipping my car from California to Atlanta with a very tight pickup window. The driver arrived on the right day for p...[More]
By ED on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Minutes Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Evan, Thank you so much ...[More]
Having never transported a vehicle before, I was very concerned. After spending several days on the internet doing research and contacting transport b...[More]
By J. Losco on United Road about 42 Minutes Ago
Read reviews from the numerous companies that quoted my move and liked 4corners. These guys were professional and courteous. I moved my vehicle from ...[More]
By Graham B on 4 Corners Transport Services about 45 Minutes Ago
There is only one word for my experience with Felicia Williams at Auto Shipping Group: Perfect. From the initial response, her vast experience and k...[More]
By Pamela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 47 Minutes Ago
Ship your car worked hard to get my order fulfilled and then once order was fulfilled, transport company was responsive and performed as promised....[More]
By Clark Prothero on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 50 Minutes Ago
1st off I am from missouri, you know what that means?? It mean SHOW ME AND THIS COMPANY DID JUST THAT. All my questions were answered, I was spoken to...[More]
By Roofus M. on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 54 Minutes Ago
Excellent experience! Michael Barrett (customer salesperson from Number 1 Auto Transport) was very helpful and has very good insight about auto transp...[More]
By MAHESH CHANDRA on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
My truck was shipped from Florida to California, and there was no issues at all with the vehicle when I got it. I was a bit frustrated at first becaus...[More]
By Glen Gonzales on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Brenda was personable, upfront, and honest with me. Unlike other dealers who tried the fast sell, who Brenda forewarned me about, I was very pleased...[More]
By Mike on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Very quick and excellent service. Car was picked up on time and delivered quickly. Perfect condition. I will Recommend to use this service. Call them ...[More]
By Genaros on Auto Shippers Express about 1 Hour Ago
By giacomo l. on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 1 Hour Ago
The vehicle was picked up on one of our preferred dates, after only a few days after placing the order. Very happy about that, because we didn't have ...[More]
By J. Culbertson on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
I have been a customer of autotransport direct for over a year. I have sent several cars through them and I've always had excellent results, the prici...[More]
By Carlos Dorantes on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
By German B. on AJN Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I was contacted by many companies, but the thing that made us use this company was the straight forward answers. At first I worried that the smaller ...[More]
By JoAnn Weaver on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review Joann. Yes this industry can be tricky at times and quotes a...[More]
I have used Fleet Auto Transport at least 5 times in the last 3 years. Each time I have associated with Mr. Barry Wilson. He has been a pleasure to ta...[More]
By robert morgan on Fleet Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Overall, working with Amerifreight was a great experience. They were professional and courteous during all interactions. They updated me on the progre...[More]
By Tom Burroughs on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 1 Hour Ago
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Honestly I was nervous because I have heard (and read) the horror stories but a friend referred me to Premier. Carl was GREAT! He is funny and knowl...[More]
By Marianne on Premier Auto Shippers about 2 Hours Ago
SERVICE WITH THEM WAS GREAT! MR.GROOM, KEVIN AND DISPATCH MIKE WERE VERY HONEST AND FORWARD. THEY DID NOT GIVE A BOGUS PRICE THE PRICE THAT THEY QUOTE...[More]
By ms.harrington on We Will Transport It Corp about 2 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the service I received. I had a very bad experience with another company from Florida. It was refreshing to deal with someone ...[More]
By Cesar V. on Across USA Car Express Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Great communication, process, and delivery. Called on a Monday, car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Thursday. Also, it was very easy to ge...[More]
By Kim Concepcion on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Jon about 1 Hour Ago
Kyswan Diggs- Key 480.878.7317 kyswan@motormoversautotransport.com Hi Kim! Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure to have had the opportun...[More]
After endless days- weeks even, of speaking with other Brokers for this transport, we finally contacted PHILAM TRANSPORT, out of California, and had a...[More]
By Joshua Fuller on Philam Transport about 2 Hours Ago
We moved to Kansas few months ago and we need it to bring our car from Florida. We tried with different brokers and it was a nightmare. We did busines...[More]
By Sandra Dauti on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 2 Hours Ago