View 165,307 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 432
Reviews 1-25 of 10794
Joe was able to hook me up with a transport on very short notice. Also arranged an easy payment method since I would be travelling when the car was delivered. Joe returned ALL my calls practically immediately and handled all items with the carrier personally and promptly. He was very professional and prompt....[More]
By Kris on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Minutes Ago
Direct Express Auto Transport was perfect for what we needed. The women that we spoke with were professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who is in need of automobile transport....[More]
By FB Gregory on Direct Express Auto Transport about 24 Minutes Ago
Good performance overall. I would recommend and use again. Anthony did a great job finding and providing the service I needed....[More]
By pc on Auto Transport 123 about 29 Minutes Ago
Driver was excellent, AT123 I had to call numerous times to get truck info. Once I got drivers info and spoke with him everything went smooth. ...[More]
By Isaac on Auto Transport 123 about 43 Minutes Ago
This Company is fantastic, always doing what they say their going to do. Mike is great at transporting, Landon is a better salesman overall but great at following through. ...[More]
By Daniel on Passage Auto Transport about 46 Minutes Ago
Overall, I was very satisfied with the person with whom the quote and order was placed. He answered all of my questions, and the quote was the price I paid. His responses were very prompt and accurate. I did have some issues with the transport driver. I had a lot of trouble understanding him. The other issue was that he delivered the vehicle one day earlier than promised. Usually, that may be a plus, but we had to have my daughter change her work schedule to accept the vehicle. When he called her a full day before she expected him she had to again change her schedule with 2 hours notice. The vehicle arrived in the same condition as when it was picked up. The quote was accurate. Communication with the representative of 1 Flat Rate was excellent. So, I would recommend this transport company, and I would use them again if I needed to transport a vehicle. ...[More]
By L. Jones on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 1 Hour Ago
This were the first time I ever shipped a Vehicle. I would recommend Ship A Car Direct as future reference . The experience was excellent My Vehicle was picked up and delivered when promised. The most important thing was every time I called the carrier they always answered the phone or called me right back. There were no damaged to vehicle while been shipped....[More]
By Robert Russell on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Delivered what was promised, Peace of Mind !!! I was shipping my car from St. Louis to upstate NY. One of my friend referred Tim. Professionally executed and communicated during the whole process. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time !!!...[More]
By Ramesh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 2 Hours Ago
I got this company through a broker and will never use the broker again, i will contact the company direct. The driver assigned to transport my vehicle was the most professional and attention to detail. He contacted me and came direct to my work place to pick up the vehicle, he was on time and kept in constant contact with me throughout the entire processes. The car was delivered to my in-laws as a drop off. The driver was on time as he stated and dropped off the vehicle on my in-lawys door step. The driver was very kind and understanding as my in-lawys are elderly. The car was in perfect shape and this was the easiest process, most important was the customer service I received. I have moved around the world and shipped many vehicles and this company IS THE BEST...look no further and use this company. Thank you for the great service!!!...[More]
By Ron Ross on Kwik Trans Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
This is the best car transportation company I have ever used and will never use any other service. Honest ,reliable, on time and on budget . Very easy to deal with A + in my book ...[More]
By Garson zausmer on Get it Done Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
Had a pleasant experience, pick up and delivery were precise and on time. Vanessa made sure the process went smooth. Will recommend and consider again for my next move. Good company....[More]
By PATEL on Navy Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
My son needed to transport his vehicle from Monstreal to Florida in late February or early March. He's in the service, so he has limited time and days off. The thought of me driving it there would have taken too long, and it would have been pretty hard on me so the shipping worked out for him. I looked online and found out about Showroom Transport. I got several price quotes and then people called me. I talked to maybe 2 or 3 people. They came on time and then got to Florida even earlier than expected. Well, the experience was good, efficient, and it was affordable so we're happy....[More]
By Leonarda on Showroom Transport about 5 Hours Ago
It is a good company and the agent Ms. Felicia was very nice. Next time if I want to ship my car I will contact this company and her....[More]
By Ye Wang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
I tend to worry a lot about car transport, but the folks at Auto Transport 123 do a good job of making me feel at ease. If they make a mistake, they are quick to fix it. Take it from a worry-wort, they are excellent....[More]
By Bill on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
I had to talk to a lot of people in regards to transporting my car. Prices ranged all over and some of the individuals were not very professional. Safeway Car Transport was one of the first ones and after speaking to everyone I felt most comfortable with them. They explained everything and were very forth coming. My transport experience was very good with the carrier used and arrived timely. I would use them again in the future and recommend them to others....[More]
By Robin on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 9 Hours Ago
With a cross country move from Florida to Arizona, shipping my car was not something that I was looking forward to. However, after my first phone call with Felicia Williams from Auto Shipping Group, all of my worries diminished. Felicia was very helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. She even reached out to me while the car was being shipped to give me updates and answer any questions that I had. I definitely recommend going through Auto Shipping Group for any auto shipping needs and I will surely reach out to Felicia and the rest of the team on future moves....[More]
By Miguel P. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
After going through the horrible experiences that people have shared in multiple internet forums, I was really worried whom to approach for shipping my car from Milwaukee, WI to Plano, TX. After reading through a lot of positive comments I decided to check with Ship A Car Direct. I will be honest, despite the positive comments I had my share of doubts. But as soon I started talking to Scott, I started feeling better. He explained me everything in detail. I needed the car on a particular date and was wiling to send it much earlier. But Scott assured me that it would just take 4 days for the carrier to transfer the car from Milwaukee to Plano. And he was bang on. After the order was confirmed everything was very smooth. Pick up on time, delivery on time in perfect condition. What else I can ask for. The best thing that I liked about these guys is that they keep on checking/following up if I had any kind of issue/question. This is called customer service. Would definitely recommend Ship A Car Direct - 10 out of 10....[More]
By Imon on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
I had such a positive experience from start to finish! My car had some special needs and the carrier handled it well! Tom was fantastic and kept in close contact, and the dispatch department did a great job communicating with me how to be an informed consumer with the carrier that was assigned to me. I totally recommend Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By Sheena K on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
the whole experience was a lot simplier than I anticipated and that was due to Tige and the transporter....[More]
By Thomas on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
This was my first time ever shipping a vehicle. Decided to use Dynamic Auto since most of their customers were happy with their service. Spoke to Kevin who was very nice and helpful with my quote. As my pickup day was approaching I hadn't heard back from him so I kept calling him in regards to locking down a driver. A few days went by and I hadn't heard from Kevin, I was now within 3 days of my requested pickup day. Panic mode took over as I tried to work with another company. Little did I know that I was now on the transportation board as working with Dynamic Auto, even though no money had been paid. I got in touch with Kevin who informed me that he had found a driver for the $800 quote and the car would be picked up on Saturday. He gave me 3 phone #'s for the car company and said the driver would contact me. Friday rolls around, nothing! Saturday comes and I try calling all 3 #'s and nothing!!! Sunday is here and I am sweating bullets as I am scheduled to leave the state on Monday. Finally receive a call from the driver who's name is Greg and we worked out the pickup time. After loading the vehicle and talking to Greg it turns out that he had only received half my information and phone # and had been trying to contact me for my scheduled pickup Saturday. He was very nice and professional and was more than willing to work with me on the drop off time and place and even agreed to drop my car off a day earlier at a different location which he happened to be 40 miles from when I called to ask. He went above and beyond what he had to and made this a better experience than I had been receiving prior to my car being scheduled for pickup....[More]
By Monica C. on Dynamic Auto Movers about 13 Hours Ago
One of the best experiences possible. New to car shipping and process couldn't have been easier or more pleasurable. Worked directly with Benjamin Hall - highly recommended! Ben was kind, courteous, professional, and above all, made the process seamless. Initially, I was nervous about the whole experience and had a ton of questions. Ben's responses to all my inquiries (phone and email) were almost immediate and he was more than happy to answer any and all questions I had. Even when I had an emergency and had to ship the car back to the initial departure state on a moment's notice, Ben was extremely gracious and made a miracle happen within 24 hours without additional cost. He kept me informed of the vehicle's status every step of the way and both delivery and pick up were smooth. Agents at pick up and delivery were extremely nice and professional and more than happy to offer assistance removing the heavier items that were packed in the trunk of the vehicle. Car arrived in EXACT condition that it departed and I couldn't have been happier with the experience as a whole. Overall, extremely satisfied and I will be using them again and recommending them to anyone with shipping needs! ...[More]
By Michael on We Will Transport It Corp about 13 Hours Ago
Tried out another company who was unresponsive when I tried following up on pickup times. I found state2state online and called, they said they could pickup the NEXT day, and get the car to Indiana the DAY AFTER (when I was going to be there). It was literally perfect. My sister was the person signing off on the pickup, she was called 2 hours, 30 minutes and 5 minutes before he came, went smoothly. I even asked for it to be delivered late, which it was. On pickup day, he again called twice, once to tell me the time, the second to tell me he was here. EXTREMELY efficient and professional and nice. Overall an amazing experience...[More]
By Sam on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Autostar was on time, effective and efficient – I would definitely use them again. Likewise, customer service was top notch and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to a friend....[More]
By Doug on AutoStar Transport Express about 16 Hours Ago
Ray @ upscale did every thing & more that he said would get done. This was my first time transporting anything & I couldn`t be more pleased with the experience. I had a unique item that needed moved ,as it was a John Deere tractor & Ray got me what I thought was a very reasonable quote & every thing he said would happen did & the tractor was even 2 days earlier that expected. If I ever need anything moved again Upscale will certainly be my ONLY call!!! The quote was $1550 & was a thousand dollars less than most of his competitors Thanks Bob Darling from Port Angeles WA. ...[More]
By Bob Darling on Upscale Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I was completely satisfied with the customer service , timeliness , and communication with this company. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable cross contry transport....[More]
By Aporter on Direct Express Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago