View 154,013 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 471
Reviews 1-25 of 11760
David provided excellent service and tenaciously worked the job until it was completed. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The name says it all- he knows how to 'Get it Done.'...[More]
By Robert M on Get it Done Transportation about 4 Minutes Ago
I contacted Chris on Tuesday and my car was picked on Wednesday. The car was delivered three days later.Chris kept me updated throughout and did not charge a deposit upfront. A PLUS FOR QUALITY CAR MOVE...[More]
By Seth on Quality Car Move about 49 Minutes Ago
By Seth on Quality Car Move about 54 Minutes Ago
New Jersey to Florida enclosed transport. Transport was for a 1966 Corvette non-running restoration with no parking brake or transmission. Carrier secured car and treated it as if it was his own. They even helped push it into the garage. Excellent service and coordination between Agent and Carrier and I was kept well informed. Highly recommended and would use again. Company POC was Ric Carrillo 480.878.7315...[More]
By JB on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
My husband and I planned a move back home to Hawaii after living in California for over 15 years! You can imagine all the stress with a big move. There were a lot of rough patches, missed flights, shipping our househuld goods fell through at the last minute with airline cargo, having to get storage at the 11th hour, the one bright spot in all of this was Julie at Auto Shipping Group. Booking the appointment was made easy with Julie and the fact you don't have to pay until you drop off the car was a bonus, she just took away all my stress. She was so friendly and professional and made my life easy with one thing I did not have to stress over. I highly recommend Julie at Auto Shipping Group if you have to ship your car to Hawaii, they are also a less money than Matson. If I could give 6 stars I would!!...[More]
By Lynne Loa on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
I was so nervous on choosing a company. I had no idea what I was doing but I narrowed it down to Auto Shipping Group and Julie Johnston was awesome! She quickly responded and set everything up for us. She did all of the work and walked us through the entire process. My car had a long journey. The trucker that took my car to the west coast was so friendly. Then my car had to be put on a boat and shipped to Hawaii. My car arrived on time and in the exact same condition I last saw it in. I couldn't ask for a better experience. The price was fantastic as well! I would highly recommend Julie at Auto Shipping Group. Seriously, you can't go wrong. ...[More]
By Kelly Bruguiere / Lila on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Mario Lopez and Navy Auto Transport did a great job transporting my company van from Texas to Nevada. He was super quick, honest and kept me informed every step of the way. They delivered in only two days. I will use them in the future....[More]
By Mike on Navy Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Michael was fantastic. He thoroughly explained the process for using him or any broker/carrier which was fantastic as this was my first foray into auto transport. The seller and I both had difficult schedules and Michael was able to accommodate both. AAA is a broker, Michael secured a carrier for us, they we're fantastic. The only difficulty was a language barrier as the driver was Russian with a thick accent and broken English. Once we got past it everything went smoothly the car, '74 MGB, arrived on time and in perfect condition. I paid $750, the car originated in Virginia with an end destination in the Chicago suburbs. I had cheaper offers and more expensive. Michaels time in explaining the process and answering all my questions made the decision easy to go with AAA. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By D. Griffin on AAA Transporters about 10 Hours Ago
This transport experience was excellent from beginning to end. I dealt directly with the owner, Bill Avrich, and he paid attention to every detail we discussed. The transporter he engaged for me was just as attentive, and my truck arrived exactly as expected. I would definitely use Transport Connection again and would recommend you do too . . . thanks Bill ! ...[More]
By Dan Baccari on Transport Connection about 10 Hours Ago
We had a company that failed to deliver our first car. In a desperate attempt to ship our second car in the next 2 days we called ASG. They did not disappoint! Martha went to work right away and had a carrier in time for our time crunch, not to mention during the busy holiday season! Her service was incredible and kept us in the loop every step of the way explaining what to be expected. ASG is a great company and I will be recommending them to all my family and friends for all their shipping needs. Great, honest and fast service! It took a huge relief off of us during a busy holiday season move to a new city. Thank you!!...[More]
By Robert on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
They did everything they promissed. I transported 2 cars from Chicago to Vegas. They sent a professional driver who delivered my cars without a scratch. Thanks ...[More]
By Rich on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Needed a transport of my Expedition from FL to TN. I've never transported a vehicle before, but Josh explained how it worked and delivered a very reasonable quote within one day. Pick up of my inoperable vehicle and delivery to my mechanic in TN went flawless. Highly recommend working with Josh and Amerifreight....[More]
By Jeff H on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
The contact I spoke with on the phone was very helpful in arranging the move and it was scheduled rather quickly. My car arrived without damage and the retrieval was smooth. I didn't have concern that my car wasn't in good hands. My biggest criticism was difficulty with communication on arranging the receipt of my vehicle. This was complicated by a large snow storm that the truck had to drive through, however better communication could have made it easier to plan our day....[More]
By Erin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
This was the first time I had to ship a vehicle anywhere. My shipment was for my son who is in the military and I had to send the car from California to New Jersey. The service agent Brad Carnrite was very re-assuring. The actual truck driver that transported the vehicle called me and gave me his name and contact number. He told me the expected date of delivery. He reassured me that everything would be fine and that I was free to call him. On the date of delivery he called me to let me know he was arriving at the drop off point. Bottomline...the service, courtesy, efficiency and cost was OUTSTANDING! My son reported to me that his car along with some personal belongings I placed in the trunk had arrived as I sent it. I will absolutely without a doubt use Lightning Auto Carriers in the future! Thank you, Brad Carnrite! ***** Five Star Service!...[More]
By Rick Lopez on Lightning Auto Carriers about 13 Hours Ago
This was my first time transporting my car across the country and I was very worried about how I would get such a thing done but Angel's Moving made it very doable. I felt the price that was negotiate was very fair and the driver was very knowledgeable as well as professional. I was completely satisfied with the brokerage company and the driver. I will definitely be using both services again. ...[More]
By Toni on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
Had some contact problems with another carrier. Being frustrated, I called DIY and (lucky me) got connected to Angel. She arranged the shipping and kept in touch throughout entire process. Every call and question was answered in a very timely manner. When I need a vehicle shipped again, I will call her first. Very satisfied. Thank you Angel. ...[More]
By Ronnie on DIY Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 12 Hours Ago
diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Angel ext 313 . It was a pleasure working with you Ronnie and helping with every step of transport . We look forward to ...[More]
First time car shipping customer here. When I wanted to ship my car cross-country, I googled and was quickly taken aback by the host of negative comments about car shipping companies. The comments ranged from damaged cars to late delivery to stolen items to not seeing your car again for months. I was scared but I thought there has to be some reliable car shipping companies out there. That's when I started looking at Transport reviews and other similar auto transport review websites. After reading 100s of reviews over a month's time, I short-listed 2 car shipping companies which sounded the most reliable of the lot (Ship-a-car direct was one of them). I asked for quotes from both companies and Ship-a-car direct's quote was lower and I decided to go with them. My contact at ship-a-car direct was Matt. He was prompt, honest and straight-forward and answered any queries which I had. He was easily reachable via phone or e-mail. He understood the limitations of my pick-up window and was able to arrange for a transport company within that window. He also explained the paperwork process with the transport company very well. The car was picked up right on time. I'm sure I got lucky since the transport company was in a rush to get to Miami and hence, they delivered my car from CA to FL in 3 days straight. The car was undamaged. It was slightly dirty on the exterior but nothing unexpected from the cross-country journey in an open transport. Anyways, the bottom line is that I'm very happy with Matt and "Ship-a-car direct" services and would definitely recommend their service to others....[More]
By Ankur on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Excellent transaction, would use again and recommend to others. Car was picked up on time, delivered on time, for the exact quote they offered. We had good communication with the transport driver and Orange. Orange cleared up all the hype and confusion we were bombarded with when we ask for quotes to move our truck. Orange did it all RIGHT!! ...[More]
By Pat on Orange Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
We are first time buyers of auto transportation services. We needed to move 2 vehicles from New Jersey to Arizona with a narrow window for delivery in Phoenix. We understood that there were firms that could do this, but we had no idea on how to obtain a competitive price and a quality / reliable provider. We first went to the internet to solicit bids for the transport of our cars. In response, we received a large number of bids from both carriers and brokers. We received e-mail and telephone responses that provided us with a bewildering number of bids, promises regarding our pick-up and delivery criteria and warnings of disreputable practices and firms. We were overwhelmed. We then narrowed our search by using internet recommendation listings of brokers and carriers that listed firms with A+ BBB ratings. Based on their BBB rating and extensive amount of positive on line recommendations, we finally contacted AmeriFreight. Lecia was our account manager. From the beginning, Lecia did a great job in explaining their position as a Broker and the carrier bidding process. We were quickly given an initial price that included AmeriFreight’s fee and an estimated cost of the carrier services. The carrier bid was priced by Lecia to meet our pick-up and delivery criteria. The overall price was competitive with the bids of other larger / established brokers. Upon our acceptance of the total cost, Lecia immediately processed our bid for carrier consideration and provided us with a copy of terms and conditions. The terms and conditions were reasonable, generally fair and appropriate to the work. We accepted the terms and conditions and entered an agreement with AmeriFreight. Within an hour, Lecia was able to advise that we had a carrier that accepted the bid and the pick-up and delivery terms. A phone call by Lecia and a written e-mail confirmation documented that we had a carrier. Due to circumstances outside AmeriFreight or our control, the carrier changed twice before we had the carrier that would do the work. Lecia continually kept us advised of the ongoing issues and the status of our carriers. The carrier was B&A Auto Transport. AmeriFreight turned over the communication interface for the actual transport to the carrier driver and us. Lecia was available should we need her The cars were ultimately picked up as agreed between us and the carrier. The telephone communication with the driver was good. The driver, Charley, even walked 2 miles to assist us in getting the cars to his truck. The delivery of the cars in Phoenix was also on time with the cars in the same condition as they were when they left NJ. Overall, we were happy with the services of AmeriFreight and Lecia, in particular, and our carrier, B&A Auto Transport. The process was straight forward; the price was maintained; the level of communication was good and the actual transport met our expectations. We would use them again and recommend them to anyone that has auto transport needs. ...[More]
By George on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
I was just passing through to leave a review after my positive assistance from these services. This company was EXCELLENT! We were skeptical about having a car transported from one state to another.. However it was a breeze! lol They kept us well informed throughout the entire process. The man that I originally spoke with named Gary C. I believe was well put together to make sure we were assisted right and for the right price! :) :) The truck driver was very good as well and brought our car directly to our door. :D Great experience and I would absolutely use them again. Thanks you guys, I will sure recommend to others. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ...[More]
By Eliana on Navy Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with AutoStar. After an awful experience with Auto Transport Logistics, I was very skeptical about shipping my car across the country again. AutoStar had great reviews online, and unlike Auto Transport Logistics, was accredited by the better business bureau! They stayed in communication with me before and after the pickup and delivery, were always reachable and delivered my car with no damage in 9 days. I had a 7-10 day window. I would definitely ship my car with them again and I recommend them. ...[More]
By Kelley G. on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 14 Hours Ago
Matt was my go to guy. He was very knowledgable about the car shopping process. My car was picked up on time and delivered earlier than expected( that's was a good thing for me). ...[More]
By Trisha on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Montway brokered the pickup with first choice transport of Elkhart inc. I have been trying to get my thunderbird for 6 weeks from a uncooperative dealer, seller. Bought on eBay. Theo was the trucker who spent a day calling at least 100 times and finally got it through to the seller that he was not going to leave until he gave up the vehicle. I know if it were not for Theo. my thunderbird would still be sitting there. Theo picked it up Friday afternoon in portland Oregon and had it delivered before noon on Sunday less than 2 days. Perfect condition. I thank montway and first choice for getting my car from a hostile seller....[More]
By Dave A on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Had my BMW shipped (enclosed) from VA to NJ. Had it picked up on time and dropped off. Clean truck and the car was clean as well...[More]
By Yan on Angels Moving Autos about 15 Hours Ago
I used them several times and continue to use them to ship cars back and forth. I was told about them several years ago and found the service dependable honest and reliable. ...[More]
By mike l on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago