View 143,939 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 450
Reviews 1-25 of 11245
I was really careful with who we hired to transport our car. I read a lot of reviews on a lot of companies, and Montway had good reviews. Montway was...[More]
By Dan and Susan on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Minutes Ago
I needed to ship my Dad's inoperable old work truck from CA to MO to have it restored, so like most people I posted on UShip. I had over 25 brokers q...[More]
By Bridget on Plaza Auto Transport about 6 Minutes Ago
I just want to say that after getting inundated with Auto Brokers who unfairly claimed to be Legitimate Carrier Companies, it was nice to come across ...[More]
By Joshua on Blue Star Auto Carriers about 8 Minutes Ago
AutoTranspot123 was excellent. It was my 1st time using a service like this and everything went just as they said. If I ever have to ship again they w...[More]
By Jay on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Minutes Ago
Car pickup on time and delivered on time Jerard was very helpful with the entire process. Driver called before pickup and before delivery ...[More]
By Stephen on Auto Transport 123 about 25 Minutes Ago
I needed to move a car from Connecticut to Texas and I was worried about the process, having heard HORROR stories from others who had shipped cars wit...[More]
By chris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 28 Minutes Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 25 Minutes Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
This company picked up and dropped off our car on time. When the driver was delivering our car in California, he accidentally drove through a toll and...[More]
By anj224 on E Express about 49 Minutes Ago
I am taking the time to write this review simply because I have shipped cars many times, and unfortunately I have had horrible experiences in the past...[More]
By Karen Brown on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 1 Hour Ago
Time was of the essence for me. The car HAD to be in New Jersey by a certain date and we had a 2 week window to get it there. Based on information I...[More]
By G. Meck on Angels Moving Autos about 1 Hour Ago
Transport Services USA did a fantastic job. They gave me a reasonable quote. Car has been picked up as committed and it's delivered before the estimat...[More]
By Elango Gunasekaran on Transport Services USA about 1 Hour Ago
I am working out of the country, and a situation came up where I had to get my car out of my friends garage in Ohio, and get it to my brother in Calif...[More]
By Paul on Nationwide Transport Services about 2 Hours Ago
AmeriFreight Car Shipping was an excellent choice for my shipping needs. Ali was a huge help, answering all my questions and calls in a professional a...[More]
By Todd Harry on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 27 Minutes Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Sonia and Nicole hold one of the most honest and mentorship style costumer service. I personally didn't know much about the business. This business ha...[More]
By Kenneth on Right Way Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the service offered by both the company and driver. The driver kept me informed throughout the pickup and delivery....[More]
By david hernandez on Ship Cars Group about 4 Hours Ago
I contacted Amerifreight and listed my car to be shipped and it was placed on the board and picked up by a transporter within minutes. Upon the recom...[More]
By jacquelyn peterson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 31 Minutes Ago
Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
When I contacted Angels to arrange the transportation, I talked with a representative who was quite knowledgeable of the whole moving experience- the ...[More]
By C. Heinrich on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
I transport my vehicles cross-country at least three times a year because of my profession. This was my first time using American Auto and I am pleas...[More]
By Elle on American Auto Transport (FL) about 6 Hours Ago
Outstanding Service with great price. The driver is courteous and reliable in delivering my vehicle. I will recommend this company to anyone looking f...[More]
By LindsayPaine on Showroom Transport about 6 Hours Ago
We tried to find a reputable company to ship a car from Washington to Indiana and it was not so easy. Lots of companies want the business but their sa...[More]
By YiSchear on Showroom Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Lecia offered superior customer service. She assured me of timely delivery. She explained the process clearly. She was accessible whenever I needed. I...[More]
By J Varriano on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 6 Hours Ago
I must admit, when Chuck told me about this company. I but was a bit, standoffish. But due to circumstances beyond my control, I used you... I was...[More]
By Ray Stanton on American Auto Transport (FL) about 9 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Lance is very nice and kind. I need to ship my 2 cars from PA to WA ASAP. As I left my cars at my friends' house. He found a driver...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jihua, thank you so much for the great review. It was a great pleasure in assisting you in your ...[More]
Very dependable and efficient! I talked with Jennifer of car shipping pros only a few days before I needed to have my car shipped to Washington. It wa...[More]
By Linda Fritts on Car Shipping Pros about 11 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping my car and I was very nervous giving it to someone and not seeing it for nearly a month. Patrick O'Connell with Motor...[More]
By Brian on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Transport Services USA handled the cross country moving of my car with complete professionalism. The driver and office personnel where friendly and c...[More]
By Daniel Davis on Transport Services USA about 13 Hours Ago