View 148,322 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 493
Reviews 1-25 of 12303
Car was picked up same day and delievered on time A++++ service Would definitely use again Thanks guys...[More]
By ola on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Minute Ago
Our son's car engine burned up on the way from Arizona to Kansas - in the middle of nowhere on the highway in New Mexico. If I hadn't had the contact ...[More]
By Terri on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Minutes Ago
Kimberly was helpful through out the process. Going with them you are confident that things will get done for the quoted price. My only issue was th...[More]
By Travis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 0 Minutes Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Travis, Again I want to t...[More]
My auto shipping adventure all started because I decided to look for a Hummer H2, which mind you was not an easy task to find one in good condition. A...[More]
By Anthony on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 30 Minutes Ago
Transport of our 2011 Lincoln. The price was reasonable. The car was picked up when agreed to and delivered in a timely manner. It was a holiday weeke...[More]
By C S Sallstrom on American Transport (Massachussets) about 34 Minutes Ago
Tara and Casey at auto transport 123 were excellent. Thanks ladies. Job well done Auto transport was excellent in helping with our car. Todd the dr...[More]
By Cachandra Jamison on Auto Transport 123 about 45 Minutes Ago
We needed to get a car to our daughter in Massachusetts. They were easy to talk to, honest, efficient and price was very reasonable. Once we gave them...[More]
By O Goren on Lepke Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Werner kept in constant touch with me during the entire process. I was nervous about shipping a vehicle, but I would do it again without hesitation a...[More]
By Barbara on 7 Star Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 56 Minutes Ago
For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 x219 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
I felt a little iffy about shipping our modified Jeep Wrangler YJ. It has 33' tires, a 6" lift and lots of off extras for off roading. I was worr...[More]
By Katya on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
I had used Auto Shipping Group before and it was flawless. The first time I dealt with Don Edwards and everything down to the delivery of the car was ...[More]
By Sara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sara, I would first like...[More]
I had gone with another company and they never call me for my pickup. The went ahead and charged my credit card the deposit. Monica helped me every st...[More]
By kimberly l on Direct Connect Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
All I can say is WOW, Kimberly really knows what she is doing - she is friendly, professional and well trained. Excellent follow-up. I had no idea i...[More]
By Virginia Benen on Direct Connect Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I had a glitch with shipping my vehicle (a glitch that was caused by myself). I contacted Sean 2 days after placing my order and kindly asked for a re...[More]
By Chris on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Once again thanks so much Eric who works at mercury auto transport! At first I went for a cheapest company that is United Auto Logistics, didn't know...[More]
By Katryna Tran on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Lecia was amazing from the second she took my call. I have never shipped a car before, so I was completely clueless about the whole process. She was s...[More]
By Andi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 1 Hour Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
This was my first time shipping my vehicle across Stateline, so I was very skeptical and unsure on how to go about it. I received several calls and hu...[More]
By Serenity on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
The shipment was a vintage BMW motorcycle damaged immediately prior to pickup necessitating repair parts being flown in from Germany. Auto Shipping ...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Greg, As I have said in ...[More]
Received excellent service and efficiency with transporting my vehicle. I would definitely use them again if needed....[More]
By LHarle on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
The driver, Flavius of Brezi Transport, was excellent. He was very careful with the vehicle. He inspected it very carefully in detail. I felt tha...[More]
By Keith Zimmerman on Cruise Control Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I contacted the company requesting a quote last Tuesday. Shortly afterwards I got a call from Chell, asking me all pertinent information. She then t...[More]
By Zorro on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 53 Minutes Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Zorro! I was so tickled you chose to work with me and ASG to get your classic ...[More]
I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly my car shipment went across the country. Having had friends who had terrible experiences with other compa...[More]
By Gina U on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Minutes Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***5 STAR REVIEW****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Gina, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. I am happy...[More]
Picked up at my workplace, shipped to my friend's house- all very convenient! They know their carriers!...[More]
By Gino on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
If you ever had the necessity to ship a vehicle than one can understand that brokers promise you the stars; knowing well that you are a statistic on...[More]
By Biff DeMartino on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 3 Hours Ago
would recommed the company to others. the shipper came on time and arrived on time with all items and no damage. When the driver company was called th...[More]
By Simone G on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Car arrived as planned with no damage. Communication was done primarily through e-mail and I was able to get all the information I needed. I would c...[More]
By HOWARD on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago