View 149,476 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 50
Reviews 1-25 of 1231
Never use Affinity Auto Carriers when you are moving. They gave a great quote and stated that I would be called to verify the date of two car...[More]
By Martha on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 2 Minutes Ago
This company is a theft and also practice false advertisement. Dispatcher was also very mean First of all, this company is a theft. I thought Direct ...[More]
By Yan on Direct Express Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I was very specific in discussing contract, and in notations made on written contract, that I was leaving the country. The vehicle was to be delivere...[More]
By Carl Stark on Crossroads Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
By Carl Stark on Crossroads Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Our company deliver a vehicle for Bama Auto Movers and now they dont want to pay us for our services. Do not conduct business with this company. They ...[More]
By KBC on Bama Auto Movers about 21 Hours Ago
I was told they would pick the car up on a certain date. No one showed. Could not get a response from them, either by phone or email, as to pick-up. T...[More]
By David Barrow on US Car Transporters LLC about 21 Hours Ago
Our car was damaged in transit the damage was confirmed by the carriers insurance company. Unfortunately, damage was below the deductible Phiily Expre...[More]
By Doug on Philly Express Group LLC on Oct 1 2014 11:35AM
You'd better read this review carefully, since I had to give up my $150 to leave this truth here. I did not have enough experiences about shipping...[More]
By Sungryong Hong on Upscale Auto Transport on Sep 30 2014 11:35PM
I have nothing negative to say about the shipping of my vehicle because I didn't give Dream Auto Transport a chance to get the job done. They probably...[More]
By LaWanda on Dream Auto Transport on Sep 30 2014 9:00PM
Response from Dream Auto Transport
Chase Hunnington about 17 Hours Ago
This person was never a client we didn't send her any forms for signature to complete this reservation. So why was her review posted back up. She even...[More]
They are giant crooks. Good luck dealing with Jim. He will say whatever he can to steal your money. On their website it clearly states they do not bro...[More]
By Faizan Dolani on Blue Star Auto Carriers on Sep 30 2014 8:23PM
Truck It Transport makes a promise on their website that your vehicle will be insured. In my experience that was a flat out lie. Not only was my vehic...[More]
By Brian P on Truck It Transport Inc. on Sep 30 2014 7:43PM
Response from Truck It Transport Inc.
Chris Cooper on Oct 1 2014 11:28AM
We are truly sorry this customer had a bad experience, seems even after 6 months after transport and multiple previous bad reviews, his threats he tol...[More]
Waited 11 days and was promised a pickup was coming ASAP. Wouldn't return calls or answer emails. NO COMMUNICATION PERIOD! They sounded great at first...[More]
By Don R on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. on Sep 30 2014 7:15PM
I'm so glad I never gave that lying piece of shit my account number or my personal information. I made a reservation because Mike Prestia is one smoot...[More]
By Amna Khan on Superior Transportation Inc. on Sep 30 2014 6:40PM
At the outset, the reason I will use an alternate form of auto transport in the future is primarily due to the shipping company (IVS Express, LLC) not...[More]
By Michael G. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 5:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 7:23PM
CHELL HART***(360) 464-1039***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Michael, Thanks for leaving the kind words outlining how hard I worked to keep i...[More]
Before i even start my post, here are my details to make readers believe that i was a genuine customer of this company and i am not trying to post a f...[More]
By ALI ASGHAR MEHDI SYED on Nation Auto Transport on Sep 30 2014 2:58PM
Response from Nation Auto Transport
Randy Johnson about 25 Minutes Ago
Remember you have 10% OFF on your next shipping. Thank you for choosing NAT ...[More]
I'm in the military and was recently transfered from NYC to Texas. I had researched and spoken to multiple transport companies because I wanted to mak...[More]
By Natalia on No Limits Logistics Inc. on Sep 30 2014 2:27PM
I bought the truck sight unseen. The seller said he had dealt with DAS before and said he could drop it off on the weekend to their terminal. That wo...[More]
By Eric on Dependable Auto Shippers on Sep 30 2014 1:53PM
Worst experience ever. It took over 3 weeks for my vehicle to get to it's destination. I had to call and call and call to find out the status. They ke...[More]
By Tim S on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Sep 30 2014 12:13PM
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner about 15 Hours Ago
We sincerly apologize for the delay. Are carrier broke down and your vehicle arrived 12 days late. You received a 70% discount from the amount you we...[More]
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WERE EVER TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THIS COMPANY, UNFORTUNATELY I WORKED FOR KYLE FOR OVER A YEAR, I SAW FIRST HAND HOW MUCH OF A...[More]
By EX OFFICE MANAGER on We Moov on Sep 30 2014 11:03AM
Went with this company after reading all these great reviews. So far we are disappointed. Paid in full for transport 10 days ago - thru U Ship. The ...[More]
By Kat and Jason Rhein on Cavalier Auto Transport on Sep 29 2014 8:22PM
I just finished disputing the deposit charge with my credit card company, and thought I would finally write the review. The issue started back in May ...[More]
By David on US Car Transporters LLC on Sep 29 2014 8:22PM
Response from US Car Transporters LLC
xavier on Sep 30 2014 12:14PM
Hello, I just wanted to take the time to apologize that we could not fulfill the shipping arrangements for your vehicle. While each order is different...[More]
I was charged again after freight was delivered, for $150.00 dollars. Siai freight said freight was delivered to a residentual adress, .It was deliver...[More]
By Larry Crumpton on Freight Center on Sep 29 2014 6:00PM
A contract was made in August 2014 for pickup or car by September 29, 2014, with at least 3 days prior availability. We were never notified that they...[More]
By BRUNO MOLINARI on National Auto Shipping on Sep 29 2014 5:12PM
Vehicle was shipped using Amerifreight. AAA Family Trucking was the carrier. AAA Family Trucking agreed to deliver the vehicle on a specific date afte...[More]
By Duncan F on AAA Family Trucking on Sep 29 2014 4:05PM
This company promised pickup and then had trouble finding someone to pickup the vehicle. Then lied to me about the cost. The company knew I had a smal...[More]
By Snowman on We Will Transport It Corp on Sep 29 2014 3:49PM