View 146,736 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 49
Reviews 1-25 of 1217
Even though the company refunded me the cost of the transport they paid a fraction of the cost of repairs for the damage they caused to my vehicle. Th...[More]
By Christopher on United Transport about 2 Hours Ago
company have no address, no phone number, the company is under somebody elses name, but no Mr. Tony Lopez that show me as a Owner, pick up my car a...[More]
By mark on Full Throttle Marine and Automobile Transport about 3 Hours Ago
They give you the best quote than any other auto carriers if you are flexible on pick-up and delivery dates. However, you had better consider the rent...[More]
By Katie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
By Katie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
When my broker and I arranged with them on 8/25 to have my car picked up on 8/26, they gave me the name and cell # of the driver to call in the AM on ...[More]
By Harold on Abraham Express about 6 Hours Ago
made arrangements with Auto Shipping Group in late June for a car to ship from WA to PA in early Aug. No problem , got quote and order number and pic...[More]
By Suzanne on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
Suzanne...Indeed, your order did fall through the cracks somewhat here as your original agent, left the company for other ventures. We did the best w...[More]
I had several issues working with the staff of Crossroads Auto Transportation, but I was able to eventually contact the owner who apologized. He is wo...[More]
By Joy Medley on Crossroads Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
FreightCenter originally quoted $225 to move a chair from Arizona to Colorado. Was charged $275 without any explanation or invoice. Notified that th...[More]
By Paul Engle on Freight Center about 10 Hours Ago
I contacted Alex to move my truck, it had to be moved Wednesday. He told me he would guarantee pickup on Wednesday and delivery on Friday. The truck w...[More]
By Cody Steele on Destiny Auto Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
THIS COMPANY WILL SUBMIT THE LOWEST BID POSSIBLE ON USHIP THEY WILL COLLECT THE DEPOSIT AND NEVER PICK UP YOUR ITEM. THEY WILL USE EVERY EXCUSE IN THE...[More]
By STAY AWAY on Initial Logistics LLC about 11 Hours Ago
Being in the military and having to deal with moving from one place to another is hard enough, the last thing I expected was to receive another stress...[More]
By TSgt Donaldson on Quicken Auto Transport LLC on Aug 26 2014 9:23PM
Response from Quicken Auto Transport LLC
Chris DeFilippis about 11 Hours Ago
Thank you for this feedback Mr. Donaldson. We sincerely apologize that your experience was not satisfactory. When a customer is unhappy we take this...[More]
I had hired United Auto Logistics to move a Dodge Pickup from Long Island, NY to Michigan. The vehicle was inoperable so it needed to be transported o...[More]
By Tom Frens on United Auto Logistics on Aug 26 2014 5:30PM
Response from United Auto Logistics
John Rua on Aug 26 2014 5:43PM
These comments are baseless and without merrit. The customer left the INOPERABLE vehicle at a location where the driver could not fit his hauler. We s...[More]
My name is Jitesh Jay Patel i recently had the misfortune of having my vehicle shipped from Arlington Texas (suburbs of Dallas) , to Eugene Oregon (Pa...[More]
By Jitesh Patel on South Beach Transport on Aug 26 2014 5:11PM
Immediately after posting my previous review, I received a phone call from George (not Garrett- I had the incorrect name) threatening me since I place...[More]
By Tamara on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 26 2014 5:07PM
Matt Minor of Ship Your Car, LLC contacted me on 8/23/14 after I did an online quote to have a car shipped from West Palm Beach to New Orleans. He st...[More]
By Tamara on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 26 2014 4:48PM
Dependable Auto Shippers transported our vehicle from MO to CA and it was ten days late. The delivery date changed four times. Due to the delivery dat...[More]
By Adam on Dependable Auto Shippers on Aug 26 2014 3:23PM
We brokered out the job to AMKO to ship our client's vehicle. The customer was referred to us by another client who had previously used our company as...[More]
By Jennifer on AMKO Automovers on Aug 26 2014 1:05PM
1. Received 1st Quote - $1300 2. Discount - $35 3. Date of pick up - July 25, 2014 I got this quote on 7/11/14 from this company for $1300. Calle...[More]
By Pratik on Ariston Auto Transport on Aug 25 2014 7:45PM
I could go on and on. The end result - tried to pick up early, dropped off many days late despite estimates along the way. Communication poor, driver ...[More]
By DDA on Ground Force One on Aug 25 2014 7:02PM
I used Eric Rezner of Mercury Auto Transport to ship my 2010 Corolla on July 22. The dispatch's name is Alla and the driver is Tolly. The driver arriv...[More]
By Vivek Pai on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Aug 25 2014 6:58PM
Response from Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Rich on Aug 26 2014 12:29PM
Hi Vivek, Thank-you for your review. The carrier picked up and delivered on time . While we are happy your car arrived we are sorry we did not m...[More]
New Way Moving may move a few cars, but they were aggressive, deceitful, unbusinesslike, and ultimately dishonest with me. New Way does not advertise...[More]
By Robert Olsen on New Way Moving Services on Aug 25 2014 6:36PM
Worst experience imaginable - This is a SCAM- He stole our money, would not answer any phone calls, never arranged for a driver and never picked up or...[More]
By Matt on Easy Car Move on Aug 25 2014 5:53PM
To whom it may concern, When it all boils down the car was delivered from New Jersey to Seattle with no damage. Unfortunately the car was delivere...[More]
By JRH8 on HJM Shipping on Aug 25 2014 4:47PM
From beginning to end my experience with Auto Transport Alaska was a nightmare. A broker referred me to this company. I was given false promises w...[More]
By Sierra on Auto Transport Alaska on Aug 25 2014 3:48PM
Steve was hired to deliver my new BMW in pristine shape. Upon arrival, in Florida Steve was demanding and would not let me set the time for the deliv...[More]
By Kyle on Rockland Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 25 2014 2:53PM