View 158,300 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 30
Reviews 1-25 of 750
BUYER BEWARE! If you're thinking about using them to transport your automobile run and run fast! Rich, is the sleaziest guy I have ever encountered. Not only did he misrepresent the nature of their business, they pulled a bait and switch and STILL managed to charge my credit card. I was contacted by Rich to transport my vehicle. He said quote, "we're not like the other guys, we have our own trucks to transport your vehicle." Not true. They're brokers just like the others. He even went as far as guaranteeing my car would be picked up by a specific date, another lie. When the transport company contacted me to arrange a pickup time, not only were they unaware of what Anytime mentioned, they told me the exact opposite - causing major problems with my timeline. I called customer service and they told me the other department was in another building! Gave me a number to call that didn't work. I called back and asked for Rich, he proceeded to ask me, "what happened?" I challenged him and he hung up. I finally got someone from customer service to answer. Anna told me to send an email requesting to cancel so I did. Today I look and there's still a charge on my credit card for the entire amount. They are beyond shady. Do yourself a favor if you're considering transporting an automobile. Check the BBB or using a DIRECT trucking company. These guys are the definition of crooks!...[More]
By Chris on AAA Anytime Inc. about 14 Minutes Ago
No communication. No pick up .no delivery. Just took my down payment. The End. Started out good then excuses. I really don't mind excuses if the communication keeps comming. It stopped completely. I called, I emailed I called with no responce. I have noticed that several people lately have been loosing their money and can not receive as much as a short call back or an email. I have never in my 67 years given anyone a bad review. But to save someone else fron getting taken I will now....[More]
By Wallace on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC on Feb 27 2015 9:10PM
They sub out the transport. Apparently, they had a hard time finding a carrier for our move so they just flat out didn't call me. My pickup date came and went... no phone call. I eventually had to get in touch with the carrier directly to get anything done. Once I finally got a confirmed pick up date from the carrier, they had the wrong information because Regal couldn't even be bothered to forward an email with my updated pickup and deliver address. I'm sure they are busy and I can sympathize to an extent but at every step of the process they didn't give two shits about me. When it was all said and done. I was out another $200 in car rental fees because of all this BS. Top it all off, the car was damaged, busted tail light. I called them and they just sent over a poorly scanned illegible insurance document. No explanation just a final `fuck you`....[More]
By Lou on Regal Auto Transport on Feb 26 2015 7:01PM
We transport about one to three cars per month. This was our first experience with Motor Movers, and likely our very last. The commissioned the actual transport to be carried out by Abraham Express and that where the nightmare scenario began. Ben, and Motor Movers' Representative was very helpful and prompt initially, however when the delivery was repeatedly delayed, we had to escalate the situation to Lauren the "Manager" whom was by accounts, very courteous and helpful. The car was collected within two days of signing the contract. We were provided updates via Abraham Express that the car was in transport. Twice were informed that the transport truck broke down once in Nevada, and a second time it had hit severe weather in Ohio. Then a day prior to the revised delivery date, now some 5 days late, we received a call from Abraham Express, where Caesar informed us that the car in question was still in CA and that a rogue employee had decided to misinform clients since he did not know how to manage the repeated delays. Needless to say this is when we had to contact Motor Movers, and until we escalated the situation to Laura, Ben was not helpful. The car was delivered 20 days after pickup. It was some 13 days late, and the Air Suspension was damaged during transport. Motor Movers absolved themselves of any responsibility and Abraham Express declined to pay for the claim citing that it was below their $1000 Insurance Deductible. We will never use either company, yet we have since discovered whilst this may have been an unusual issue for Motor Movers, this is consistent with Abraham Express and how they conduct business. ...[More]
By M. on Abraham Express on Feb 24 2015 11:30PM
Potential customers: If you are looking for a company that will provide quality service, this may not be the company for you. Let me explain.....I needed a company to pick up and deliver a vehicle from Connecticut to Virginia. Well, after receiving over 100 inquiries from Nicole Cooke from South Beach Transport, yes OVER 100 inquiries, I decided to go with them. I didn't have a chance to look at their reviews as I was going through a very traumatic family situation (death in immediate family), at the time. I chose South Beach Transport after seeing that they sent over 21 emails. I figured, they must be god since their emails indicated that they had a driver in the area and was ready to pick up the car. I chose them, but after a week, I was finally able to read their reviews. They all seem very positive, so I figured, I did good. I however, began to notice that they hadn't picked up the car. I just figured that the weather delayed the pickup, but I never received any updates or anything. Yes, once I agreed to have them shipped the vehicle, the emails and phone calls stopped. When I would inquire, Nicole would say that the drivers were behind schedule but she would check and get back with me. That never happened. Anyway, after ONE and HALF MONTHS later, the car was still sitting in Connecticut. Well, I have had to begin the vehicle transport process all over again. What a waste of time. In conclusion, potential customers, I cannot tell you about the quality service South Beach Transport may provide, as they never did pick up the car. I can tell you however, if you are looking for a company that will have your car sit for weeks, with no communication, and waste your time, South Beach Transport is the company for you. Good luck. ...[More]
By T. Fuller Sr on South Beach Transport on Feb 24 2015 10:39PM
This is ridiculous and so is this broker, nothing but lies and false promises, I should have read all ratings and done my research, I have requested a refund in full. I do not appreciate the time wasted on me and I regret the time I wasted trying to give this organization a second chance. The absolute worst experience I have ever had with anyone in the service industry. This organization will never amount to anything, definitely the worst business practices I have ever encountered. A bunch of low life scumbags! I tried to setup a pickup from New Jersey to Texas, but never locked in specific dates. We agreed on a price of $1,400 and agreed that no sale would be final until I call in to confirm all details. After I discovered the car was no longer available for purchase from New Jersey I called in to cancel the order and requested a refund, they said they already found a freight company to pickup my car and that the $150 charged to my credit card can no longer be refunded. This made no sense to me, since I never once agreed on a date or even an address to pickup the car since I was not 100% certain that I would even be purchasing the car. So then a few days go by as I waited for their response and was able to find another vehicle for sale in North Carolina. So instead of arguing with these ignorant people I decided to give them a second chance. I specifically requested a hard wall hydraulic lift trailer due to the nature of the car that was going to be handled. After I finalized the deal on the car I called back and said that the car will be ready for pickup Friday of the current week. They said if next Tuesday would work, I said that would be fine no big deal, so long as I receive photos of the unit that will transporting my vehicle for my personal reassurance, they agreed and said they will shoot me an email within the hour. Tuesday rolls around, no pictures, no phone call and no correspondence as far as tracking number or even phone number to the actual carrier that will be handling my vehicle. So I call in and ask for an update, Jennifer says she was just about to call me with an update, so then I get more lies and false promises about speaking with the carrier and that she will be sending the pictures over by email in 30 minutes. So I patiently wait and Thursday rolls around...by this time I'm just like can I please just get my car shipped to me cause now the dealer is bugging me about getting the car picked up. So I speak with the dispatcher which tells me they finally found a hauler and they all use the same units and he will be shooting over their information so I can research them and see their units on their website. I asked how is it that they just found a hauler if Jennifer promised me a hauler was already assigned since Thursday the week before and she promised that it would be picked up on Tuesday, and now its Thursday of the following week and the dispatcher is telling me the car will be picked up this Friday, a whole week after the car has been sitting there waiting. LIES!!! So here I am a whole week later and still being promised that the car will be picked up this week and that now instead of the $850 we agreed on it is now $1,000 and after looking at the website and the unit that would be hauling my car is nothing close to what we agreed on which was supposed to be a hard wall trailer with hydraulic lift just like the NASCAR trailers like I was promised from day one. Unbelievable, it is difficult to even put into words the absolute frustration that is felt trying to give people a second chance and they just continue to bury you in lies and false promises. See for yourself if these guys look like they run NASCAR style trailers: http://www.kwiktrans.com/ this has all been one big mistake and an absolute joke to even work with these scumbags! I was not paid to post this and after asking the broker for a website to leave a review they refused to give it to me. That is probably why they only have 40 reviews over the past 2 years. They hide everything they can and just drag you along. I have yet to hear from anyone there since my last conversation with them where I told them to just cancel everything and refund me my money which they clearly did not earn....[More]
By ADRIAN on Nation Auto Transport on Feb 24 2015 10:18PM
AT123 quoted me a total of $695 for the transport of an 06 acura rsx type s, the salesman said that they would take 225 from my bank once the car was picked up and that i had to pay the driver 470 upon delivery. They also talked up their online gps tracking which never once worked. They charged my account 295 dollars on the day the car was picked up and told me i owed the driver 400 dollars upon delivery. The total was still 695 which was okay but the company took an extra 70 dollars for themselves when they could have saved me 70 dollars instead of taking it for themselves....[More]
By Travis Tyra on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 24 2015 10:09PM
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith on Feb 25 2015 6:27PM
As stated by Travis, he was quoted a guaranteed rate before placing his order and that was the final price he paid, not a penny more. This is the cas...[More]
Althought transport companies do not guarantee a pick up or delivery date I had to have the vehcile by a particular date...or I had to delay shipping because I was going to out of town. They were scheduled to pick up on a Monday and they picked up on a Wed causing them to be two days late to the destination. I was told the day before my deadline the car would be there and an hour before the time given they called and said it would be the next day. I was not able to receive the car and had to spend so much time coordinating with others it was ridiculous. The car was delivered late at night in the dark so it was virutally impossible to inspect it. The brand new battery was dead to the point that the car had to be towed to the shop and the transport company has no idea how it happened. There was a crack in the windshield, but the car was so filthy you could not even see it so my inspector missed it since it was completely dark. I felt like I was being "managed" the whole time. The moral of the story is: it really doesnt matter what they tell you they will do what they want. I would not be surprised if they deliver at night so the receiver can't really inspect the car and once you take posession, no recourse. ...[More]
By Kris on EZH Inc. on Feb 24 2015 7:35PM
She quoted me 780 for the delivery and in a couple of days they called me this morning and said there is a driver but there is no way to get it at $780 and the the driver wants $1300 ! They wasted my time and played with me. This sound like an old trick by these agents sitting at their home and make these kinds of play with people like us....[More]
By Nima Moradi on Car Delivery USA Inc. on Feb 24 2015 4:25PM
I am an active duty service member and had to ship a second vehicle. I had a GMC Sierra transported from Florida to Hawaii. My quote was for $2350 our current total as of now is $2875: $974.50 for MATSON and $1300 for the driver. Progressive Auto Relocators, formerly Proven Auto Movers, charged us a $600 dollar for a deposit. A rep named Tina said, "$500" would be refunded back. She also said that She would call once my truck reached port. She did not call when the truck arrived. MATSON had logged that a message was left to the rep but I was never notified. When I arrived in Hawaii I called Tina and was told that my truck would arrive on the 15th of December. When I arrived at MATSON to pick up my truck, there was a month's worth of port fees; a total of $490. Now it is in late February, Tina's story that she been telling me has changed. She claims that she never promised us the $500 deposit return and that she had never made any such statement. The money for the port fees are through MATSON. It is out of her hands, and they are waiting for MATSON to process the port refunds. I would suggest anyone who needs to transport a vehicle to no us this company. They lie, steal, and have bad business ethics....[More]
By Donald on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. on Feb 24 2015 7:31AM
We had (5) Fisker Karma's shipped with Best Auto Movers. We chose this Carrier because they had been in business for a while and seemed to have a good track record. The service we received however was horrible. In short, the vehicles arrived (3) days passed the contracted date and worse yet, they damaged (2) of the cars and are now refusing to work with us in getting the damage claim handled properly and taken care of promptly. Upon receiving the vehicles the damage was noted by both our receiver and the driver for Best Auto Movers, noted on the Bill of Lading, and pictures were taken. We were assured that the damage claim would be taken care of without having to contact and deal with their insurance. This was a complete lie. We had estimates prepared for the damages and sent to Best within (2) days of delivery. We heard back from them about a week later stating that they needed more time to investigate the claim?? Complete BS. Its been over a month now and we have heard nothing. We are now forced to file a claim with their insurance and take them to Court for breach of contract. Its astonishing that a company like this is still in business, but if I have my way they wont be for long. This is just the beginning of a barrage of negative feedback we will be issuing anywhere and everywhere for their company. If you are thinking of using this Best Auto Movers, I would highly suggest you look elsewhere. I sure wish we would have....[More]
By Jeremy on Best Auto Movers on Feb 23 2015 11:39PM
this is the second time i write this review. ship your car now deleted my review because they knew they are wrong. and not only me, they have deleted some customers' reviews too. thankfully i copied my review i have dealt with bad companies in my life, but like this company i have never seen. they pick up my car in October 26 and delivered it on February 5??? when i call them they always say "its loaded and waiting to go" but it sail to Saudi Arabia after waiting 3 months with them . i call every three days and ask about my car but there was never clear answer. if you are really looking for an advice, DON NOT SHIP YOUR CAR WITH THIS COMPANY. and please don't delete my comment....[More]
By mazen on SHA Transportation LLC on Feb 23 2015 8:21PM
Scam Scam Scam they stole my 200 deposit. Good thing my bank payed me back. I drove to where they had a office here in Florida and come to find out it was just a shopping plaza. They are full of shit and NVA NVA use this fake a$$ company ....[More]
By Drew on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC on Feb 23 2015 8:02PM
There's so many things that went wrong I don't know where to begin. I don't want to type a long review so I'll give you them in bullet form - I did what everyone said not to do. I gave them a $75 deposit before a pickup date was arranged. Mistake number one - Michael quoted me a price of $300 for an open transport from Tennessee to Virginia. Over the next 3 weeks, I had to reach out to him several times to figure out what was taking so long. After the 3rd week, I asked for my deposit back and he said that can't happen. Helpless, I waited another week and the Michael called and said he had a truck but would be $375 for the transport to happen. Due to frustration, I agreed to pay extra to finally get my car. He said a truck would be there that day to pick up my car. Well the truck never came and he didn't even know it didn't pick up my car until I told him the next day. - after the first truck never arrived, I asked them to lower my quote back to $300. A few days later a new transport truck showed up. Michael said it would be there that day and would give me a call when it would arrive. Well, the truck picked up my car before Michael even knew it and to make things worse, the trucking company called and said it would be $375 for delivery. - I told Michael and said he made a mistake but then said asked if we could split the difference. I didn't want to argue so I agreed. He said he would credit my card after we talked. Two weeks later my card has not be credited so I assume it will never happen. This company doesn't have a clue what they are doing. Poor communication, increased their quote, doesn't know when transport has arrived, never credited my account - my recommendation would be to look elsewhere. Maybe go with a company that have their own trucks instead of a broker-only company I've never given a review until now but I can't stand incompetence. Reach out to me if you need additional information ...[More]
By Gary on Passage Auto Transport on Feb 23 2015 6:39PM
Response from Passage Auto Transport
Whitney on Feb 24 2015 6:41PM
Gary, We are sorry to hear your experience wasn't up too your expectations! We did find you a driver and your vehicle was picked up on time, becaus...[More]
Do not ever deal with this company. They are scam artists and provide false information to the banks / credit card companies and will deny refunds. They have a F rating from the BBB and have not responded to them in over a year....[More]
By Steve on Premier Auto Shippers on Feb 23 2015 6:24PM
Response from Premier Auto Shippers
anthony on Feb 23 2015 8:46PM
This is an unfair review.We assigned drivers for p/u 2 times to carriers All American Autobody and Car Mover Express LLC,both before Christmas.Both ti...[More]
Truck was to be moved to South Carolina 2/2 but due to weather understandably it was delayed we were told 2-3 days back up. It has been 3 weeks now and truck remains in NY. SInce 2/16 unable to reach anyone at this company no response to calls or emails. They took my deposit but job never completed. Asking for deposit back...[More]
By mary on Arrow Express Transport on Feb 23 2015 6:10PM
I initially booked this transport on January 22nd. I have to say the initial contact was very pleasant and Lauren was great to work with. She was very knowledgable and helpful in getting this transport scheduled. I let her know what my situation was and she recommended set the first available pick up date on the 12th of February. She mentioned that with this length of notice on the shipment we shouldn't have a problem getting the car picked up on the 12th. The ship date was more important to us rather than the delivery date as we were leaving the state and did not have anyone to coordinate the pick up with. Jumping forward to the 11th of February. I received an email stating that the Carrier was assigned and would be picking up the vehicle on the 13th. Not a problem at all as we were planning on leaving in the late afternoon on the 13th. The 13th gets here and I receive a call from the Carrier at 10am stating that he would be picking the car up in about 5 hours. Great! 5 hours goes by and I called him to touch base and see how far out he was. He said that he was not going to be able to make it and he would pick up the vehicle on the 14th. We did not have a way to coordinate the pickup on Saturday. I called Autostar and let them know that this was not going to work. They called the carrier and he told them that he would be there around 7:30pm. Again, we had to leave to head to California and did not have the ability or time to set this up with anyone. Autostar asked us to leave our keys with a neighbor. They said that people do this all the time. I cannot and will not depend on a neighbor to make sure they coordinate the pickup of my vehicle. There was not any communication with Autostar after the Carrier was booked. I am a little frustrated with Autostar as they lead you to believe that they can hit "estimated" dates "especially with enough notice" but I am more disappointed with the lack of communication from the assigned carrier. More communication from both sides would have eliminated this frustration. I understand that Autostar had a clause in the contract that they have 10 days from the earliest pickup date to have the vehicle picked up but they do not put much emphasis on that when they are getting your deposit. They do have some great reviews as most companies do but if they continue to use spotty 3rd party companies the business will suffer. I believe that the most important part of a companies business and success is the power of a referral. Referrals speak volumes about a company. They were not willing to consider my frustration of having to drive my vehicle to California at the last minute, due the lack of communication of the 3rd party, and kept my deposit based on #15 in the contract. Customer Service goes a long way and I would have referred them even without shipping my vehicle had they appreciated the customer instead of reciting the contract....[More]
By Kory on AutoStar Transport Express on Feb 23 2015 4:31PM
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon on Feb 23 2015 11:36PM
Dear Kory, We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Express and its carriers . We are very sorry you fe...[More]
!!! 100 % FRAUDULENT BUSINESS !!! Michael P. Malinosky is a "SCAM ARTIST". He operates from his cell phone in a undisclosed location. He has registered/listed 6 different business addresses in 3+ years of being in the broker/transport business. His business location is unknown - even the State of Florida Dept. of Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau (which he is not a member) CAN NOT contact him. He "targets" first time customers by claiming the lowest price on-line "guaranteed". He then charges a deposit upfront - regardless of what the website/page states. After he "cashes" your deposit, he will then re-contact you and claim that "the driver" wants more money to transport your vehicle even after you have a signed contract with him. If you cancel your order, you will never hear from him again, and NOT receive a refund of your deposit(s). He will screen your calls and emails - YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO CONTACT HIM !!! My Order # 2931 is actual proof of these events. I did however receive 3 text messages from him calling me these names: "Loser", "Deadbeat", and "Real Loser". Please read the several other "0" and "1" star customer rated complaints for verification and similarities of their experiences/dealings with this illegitimate broker/transport company on this review site and other on-line review sites. Rock Bottom Rate Transport Company's information is: Owner/sole operator: Michael P. Malinosky. There are no other employees Business and cell phone number: 347-488-0410 Business Address: 2401 Beach Court Singer Island FL 33404 (false address) MC # 754494 US DOT # 224910...[More]
By Lee L. on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport on Feb 23 2015 3:52PM
I decided to use ALS because Joseph was very friendly when he first contacted me, and the price couldn't be beat. Communication was a bit sketchy, but they did arrange for a driver within a couple of days. I got in touch with the driver, who gave me a pick-up time of 6-7 pm on a Friday. He never picked the van up, and from that point forward, didn't answer or return my calls or text messages. From my understanding, it's most likely that when the driver saw the order for a full-sized van, he decided it wasn't worth the $300 he was getting for the job, and just blew it off. I attempted multiple times to contact ALS, with no luck at all. They didn't answer or return my calls, and my van just sat. The good news is I ended up hiring a very efficient and friendly company (Door-to-Door Transport), but at the cost of $700. The lesson here is, if it seems too good to be true, it is! You truly get what you pay for. Do not use this company. Customer service is non-existent, and they pull the bait and switch all the time, meaning they quote you a low price, but then the drivers won't do the job for such a low rate, and ALS ends up raising the price at the last minute. I was lucky enough to have a driver who just refused the job, but to sit over the entire weekend without knowing what was happening, with no one answering or returning my calls was nerve wracking. ...[More]
By Kara Cook on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC on Feb 23 2015 1:00PM
I have been in the car business for 30 years and I have to say these folks are some of the worst auto tranporters I have ever dealt with,They lied about delivery and truck location took 2 weeks to get my vehicles deliverd and 1had damadge when they finally arrived. I took pics got a estimate like they requested but 3 months later I still havn't been paid and there adjuster won't return my calls. I would never use Infinity again!!!!...[More]
By J&S AUTO BROKERS on Infinity Auto Express on Feb 22 2015 9:30AM
I contracted for my car to be pickup and delivered before Christmas 2014 and I deposited $75 and the car was to be picked up within 2-3 business days. I was promised a $25 discount if I signed the contract within 48 hours which I did and then they refused to provide the discount. That should have be the first clue that this was not going to go well. Christmas came and gone and 15 days later the car was still in my driveway. After endless calls and endless promises, I canceled the contract and had another company pickup the car the next day. ...[More]
By Joseph on Passage Auto Transport on Feb 21 2015 5:35PM
The transport company, was terrible. They told us the car was going to be delivered on Friday or Saturday. We didn't get it til Wednesday....[More]
By Philip J. Smith on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 21 2015 3:04AM
If they would have adhered to a scheduled pickup when first driver called about vehicle breakdown 18 hours after pickup, 2nd transporter broke down in Texas on Thursday not disclosed till Friday, third pickup was allegedly for Monday, company unwilling to cover my storage costs, for delays they caused, and wanted an increase in money each time, they did call me six times today. ...[More]
By Ronald Cogan on AutoStar Transport Express on Feb 21 2015 1:49AM
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon on Feb 23 2015 11:43PM
Dear Ronald We appreciate all feedback concerning the service provided by AutoStar Transport and Express and its carriers . We are very sorry you f...[More]
I didn't have any problems with Direct Express Auto Transport, but all they did was sell the contract to another trucking company, American Trucking Alliance. And they sucked. The driver was not good with communication with the pickup or drop off. ...[More]
By Chris on Direct Express Auto Transport on Feb 21 2015 1:38AM
The first shipper cancelled due to being overweight. The second carrier picked up 3 days late. Total travel time was estimated to be 5 days, but it took 16 days. The first day I spoke with the carrier was when they showed up today....[More]
By Scott Zack on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 20 2015 10:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 20 2015 11:13PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY - CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. Scott, clearly you are upset, and I don't bla...[More]
Previous 1 2 3