View 148,286 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 51
Reviews 1-25 of 1261
A coworker recommended imovers to us. We contacted AJ who assured us that he could get us the best price since we are military. We explained our needs...[More]
By etf on iMovers about 4 Hours Ago
I posted a review earlier today and the company responded to my review; however, clarification is needed. I specifically requested an ENCLOSED car...[More]
By John on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Contact this company on August 4th for transportation of my Maserati from Los Angeles or Oklahoma City. After numerous calls to their office and even...[More]
By Lance Hanson on Webster Relocation about 8 Hours Ago
When "Ross" told me that his company covers the car from pick up to drop off, I decided to go with the company. I thought it was strange tha...[More]
By AJL on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
Run for the hills if this company wants to do business( HEADQUARTERS AUTO TRANSPORT,LLC )with you. I was told that the vehicle would be picked up wit...[More]
By james on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC about 9 Hours Ago
The service of Auto Shipping Group is terrible; it does not keep its promises at all or adhere to deadlines. I placed an order to move my car from Del...[More]
By J. Zhang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
The car was supposed to be picked up on Saturday early afternoon between 12-1. Two days prior I tried to contact the company to find out who to make ...[More]
By Jane on United Auto Logistics about 11 Hours Ago
I can't believe this company is still in business after reading all these reviews and after the issues I dealt with. I had two cars delivered from Ohi...[More]
By Brian C on Dependable Auto Shippers about 11 Hours Ago
Do not use under any circumstances!!! They bid a low rate and took my deposit by credit card and provided a firm pick up date. The first date came a...[More]
By Zach on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
My customer service representative was super helpful at first. He got shipping set up fast. The driver of the truck was really nice and the vehicle ...[More]
By L. on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Quicken Auto Transport LLC
Chris DeFilippis about 10 Hours Ago
Thanks for the feedback Leslie, we are really confused here. We left you a voice mail today to try to get better clarification around this matter. Th...[More]
STAY AWAY FROM FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS!!!!!!!!! Let me tell youi about this company and about ANDREW. They will quote you a low ball price tell you t...[More]
By Derrell Ragsdale on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 11 Hours Ago
I chose to go with trans auto because they gave me all their information upfront, assured me upfront they could pickup and deliver a car with a reason...[More]
By adam b on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 12 Hours Ago
My transport was late, with minimal communication and they were full of lame excuses. The claim their contract covers everything, but I did not sign ...[More]
By Carol on Good2go Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
NEVER hire this company! I paid them a $175 deposit in March based on an $875 quote to haul a car that I had purchased in Florida. They were more t...[More]
By Buck on New Way Auto Transport LLC about 13 Hours Ago
We are a broker, and this carrier is one of the worst to work with. We dispatched a vehicle to this carrier for pick up on 9/12 with delivery on 9/21....[More]
By Regal Auto Transport on Transport Express Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
This was my first time using Amerifreight but 2nd time getting my car shipped. Amerifreight offered the best rate compared to other carriers and I wa...[More]
By Julie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
I contacted this company to ship a car across several states. I received a quote and agreed to the service because the price seemed very reasonable. ...[More]
By John on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
Response from All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Amanda about 10 Hours Ago
We had a open carrier for this most difficult move from York, NE to Reno NV for a 1941 Jeep Willys pick up truck. John Machen refused the carrier. We...[More]
Said they'd pick up on Wednesday the 4th but the truck breaks down. Friday the 5th: "sorry for the delay, should be able to pick it up tomorrow (...[More]
By Sara on IKA Group LLC about 17 Hours Ago
This company pulled the old bait & switch with us at the last moment. Original quote was for $1270.00 when we started this process with Paul a...[More]
By Tami Brinson on Auto Ship Transport about 18 Hours Ago
I contacted Destiny auto shipping to deliver a car to my dealership, i was quoted $325.00 for the delivery and i was asked to pay $150.00 Deposit, the...[More]
By MR Auto Sales on Destiny Auto Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They are withholding my deposit and are not refunding it- and are ignoring my request for refund! This company has now...[More]
By BM on eBidTransport.com about 19 Hours Ago
This BROKER hounded me with automatic e mails. When I finally did make phone contact and agreed upon the price he wanted to increase the delivery time...[More]
By Dave on Webster Relocation about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Webster Relocation
Jarred about 19 Hours Ago
Never placed and order. I ave attempted to call this customer multiple times and he has not returned my call as of yet. Again, I invite him or any cus...[More]
Well folks if you pick this carrier you are in for a nightmare!! I was quoted $690 to ship a Jeep from Maine to Missouri, should have known this ...[More]
By Jim f. on South Beach Transport on Sep 16 2014 1:55AM
My experience with AmeriFreight started off well. I explained my situation: my car broke down mid-road trip to grad school and needed to be shipped fr...[More]
By FMA on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 12:36AM
Order Number: 122252 *They promise you the world, then they bid so low that the only truck you will ever see is 30 year old rig, with a driver that...[More]
By Jason S. on Montway Auto Transport on Sep 15 2014 11:23PM