View 144,043 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 48
Reviews 1-25 of 1182
Lost two weeks of leadtime that I could have been contracting with a company that would actually move my car. Once I canceled, I received an email th...[More]
By Megan L on Direct Express Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Do yourself a favor and don't use these people! They're quick to answer your initial calls but once they get your money and they assign a carrier, if ...[More]
By Carol on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 8 Hours Ago
Called the number on the back of my card and got the Money back learned a lesson don't go with a company who charges upfront no big deal I did a charg...[More]
By Justin on Starr Relocation Services about 9 Hours Ago
I received a call from Garry on 7/9/14 assuring me that his company was different from the last company which never picked up my car. He said there wa...[More]
By Amy Schumacher on No Limits Logistics Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
The odometer was 99984 when the car was loaded onto the flat bed truck in Portland Oregon. It was read 100805 when it was delivered to Bakersfield Ca...[More]
By MCL on Save On Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Arrived at point of pickup only to find nobody on site. Drove home and my daughter called from point of pickup and said that the driver was there b...[More]
By Valarie Rosavere on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
They will steal your money! There were some positive reviews. So, I wanted to add that this company is not legit. Thankfully they only asked for a ...[More]
By JayK on Transport Services about 12 Hours Ago
I dont want to say the same thing again that they provide the worst service possible but its the truth. The sales team nor the customer service team o...[More]
By Nanda on Starr Relocation Services about 12 Hours Ago
This has been a nightmare! I went with Starr because the first person I was in contact with, Shari, was super, and although the quote she gave was h...[More]
By Kathleen on Starr Relocation Services about 14 Hours Ago
I am going to tell you my story and let you all decide if you would use this company. As my subject line said, never again for me. I was planning to...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 8 Hours Ago
We are truly sorry that our customer felt he has not been fairly treated. We understand that it was a big difference in price for the final shipment a...[More]
NAO shipping was used after I contacted Montway shipping to have my vehicle shipped door to door during a recent move from the State of Washington to ...[More]
By Brad on NAO Auto about 15 Hours Ago
Dealership made arrangement for me to contract with Crossover's Ken Dalton who took the order and was paid $195 immediately on 7/1 for pickup on 7/8. ...[More]
By Dan on US Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
I contacted AmeriFreight six weeks in advance to make arrangements to ship our SUV from central Illinois to Los Angeles, we were moving to L.A. and ne...[More]
By Nancy L. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
We apologize for us not living up to our customers expectations. We are always working as best we can to ensure our customers the lowest possible rate...[More]
I was moving from Nashville to Albuquerque. This is the third time that I have ever transported a vehicle (previously with two other companies). P...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
For relocation purposes, I needed to ship my car from Massachusetts to Idaho. I decided to go with Creative Rides and booked the shipping, including p...[More]
By Abby on Creative Rides Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY CHANGED WAYS TO PAY YOUR COMPANY ALL THE TIME AND THEN AT THE END THEY DONT PAY YOU OR TAKE YOUR CALLS, TRY TO GET IN TOU...[More]
By Unlimited Transport Inc. on STA Export about 22 Hours Ago
Charlatans (swindlers), con-artists who practice confidence tricks in order to obtain orders with deposits: this company is a total scam. As others ha...[More]
By Todd Currier on Nationwide Auto Carriers about 22 Hours Ago
the only thing I can say about this scumbag company is NEVER USE THEM. they take your $200.00 deposit and give you a line of garbage about picking ...[More]
By MIKE on Starr Relocation Services on Jul 23 2014 9:21AM
Car was delivered with damage to the driver's side door. Driver told me the damage was already there when he picked up the car. I did not mark anythin...[More]
By John Bailey on US Body Shop on Jul 23 2014 6:54AM
Amerifreight lures in customers with low rates then waits til the last minute to tell you no one has picked up the order. They say they are "try...[More]
By Chylle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
The auto transport industry is a very complicated and unpredictable. It is essential to have someone representing you to help you ship your vehicle. W...[More]
We were quoted a rate that we assumed would allow us to have a carrier pick our car up before we left town. Our window started July 5th and ran to th...[More]
By Mike on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 22 2014 11:26PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 20 Hours Ago
Thank you for your feedback, Mike. Sorry that your transport took a while to confirm, your timing was affected by a back log from the holiday weekend....[More]
I selected Amerifreight because it had many good reviews and provided a quote that was lower than other carriers. It was also rated as one of the top...[More]
By J.M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 9:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 10:38PM
From the onset we always make it quite clear that we always quote our base rate which is the economy saver rate. There are however a number of factors...[More]
THIS COMPANY WILL SUBMIT THE LOWEST BID POSSIBLE ON USHIP THEY WILL COLLECT THE DEPOSIT AND NEVER PICK UP YOUR ITEM. THEY WILL USE EVERY EXCUSE IN THE...[More]
By STAY AWAY on Initial Logistics LLC on Jul 22 2014 8:32PM
FIRST OFF, let me say this is by far the worse experience I had in dealing with used car sales over the internet. I have bought many online and this o...[More]
By J on Elite Motorcorp of Pinellas Inc. on Jul 22 2014 6:57PM
Superior Transportation Inc took a deposit of $125.00 on July 9, 2014, and told me they scheduled a car hauler to pick up my car on 7/18/14 from Medfo...[More]
By pissedoff on Superior Transportation Inc. on Jul 22 2014 6:44PM