View 179,225 Reviews on 3,962 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 473
Reviews 1-25 of 11812
Tige made this process quite simple. We car, a classic 1929 ford sedan,was picked up and delivered without any problems. i will used Auto Shipping Grp. on the future for all my purchased vehicles. thank you again, George...[More]
By GG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Minutes Ago
Moving across the country was stressful but working with Jeff in regards to the shipment of my SUV took a lot of stress off my shoulders. Jeff was helpful and continued to keep in contact with me, before and after pick up and drop off. I would defiantly recommend working with Vehicle Shipping Group and Jeff Davis. Very professional and made sure he got me the best deal in a short amount of time. ...[More]
By Shaunci on Vehicle Shipping Group LLC about 15 Minutes Ago
I may be wrong, but I thought a week en route was a bit long. Overall I'm pleased. David at Cal's Auto Relocate service was very nice. I was kept informed and both the pick up date and expected delivery dates were met....[More]
By Carlton Cash, M.D. on Montway Auto Transport about 17 Minutes Ago
David was very helpful in assisting me move two of my vehicles cross country. Always available, honest and professional. I will use this company on my next move. They will get you the best value for price ...[More]
By Ted on AutoStar Transport Express about 19 Minutes Ago
Overall excellent service. Vehicle was picked up on a Friday and expected to be delivered on Monday. Track broke down and vehicle was delivered on Wednesday. I would use and recommend AutoStar Transport again....[More]
By Bostonian on AutoStar Transport Express about 20 Minutes Ago
I couldn't be more pleased with Ship-a-car-direct! From my first inquiry to the delivery of the car the whole process took less than a week! Matt was so available to answer all my worries and concerns and he made the transaction a breeze. The carriers themselves were very cordial and nice and stayed in touch with my daughter who was receiving the car up in Oregon. All in all a great service that I highly recommend!...[More]
By Andrea Marcovicci on Ship a Car Direct about 25 Minutes Ago
The use of this company was perfect. I was honored with a promotion and had to relocate.I contacted Glen of Car Shipper USA on 12/29/2014. On 12/30/2014 my vehicle was picked up. The driver assured me it would take him two days for safe delivery of my vehicle. When I arrived to NJ 1/4/2015, I called for delivery of my vehicle that same day. Without question or hassle, my vehicle was delivered within a couple of hours. Upon inspection, I did not discover any damage. It looked like they washed it. I was so impressed, I filed the company for future use. As of this writing, I am booking another delivery. Great company, great customer service. I recommend Car Shipper USA....[More]
By M Melvin on Car Shipper USA LLC about 27 Minutes Ago
After being overwhelmed with the whole process, I found Montway Auto Transport and I actually felt so comfortable with them I booked the transportation using their Live Chat! I felt 100% relieved after booking with them and everything went exactly how I hoped it would. There was never any pressure to book the vehicle and everything is simple and straight forward. The driver contacted me and asked when he could pick up the vehicle and we actually got the vehicle sent off a day early which was fantastic. I can't say enough about the driver from Sleeping Giant Transport in Helena, MT. Aaron is very professional and put me at ease the second I met him. We arranged a time to meet at a parking lot so that it would be easier for him to load and when I got their he was already there ready to load the vehicle. The vehicle made it to its destination and it was in the same condition as when we gave it to him. After stressing about it for weeks, Montway made a stressful situation very easy and we appreciate it very much....[More]
By Nick Guida on Montway Auto Transport about 33 Minutes Ago
Lance gave me all the answers to all the dumb questions I ask, since I knew nothing of transporting. He was friendly and knowledgeable and explained every detail. Went over the price and time of pick up and delivery. Told me that there would be a second party that actually picked up the motorcycle, that's something other company's failed to mention. I did check other company's and could have saved a little, but I felt very confident with Lance. Hopefully I will not need another Transport, but if I do I will call Lance....[More]
By Rebecca Alcorn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 22 Minutes Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Becky I want to thank you so much for the stunning Review. I know you could have chosen any...[More]
There's a first time for everything and that's what had me worried about shipping my Land Rover from NYC to San Francisco. These guys took every single worry away with prompt follow up calls, impeccable professional service and doing exactly what they said they were going to do down to the easiest day on the delivery window. Not sure how long I'll be in San Fran or if I'll still have the Land Rover but whatever it is, I'm shipping it back to NYC with these guys. BEST SERVICE EVER!!!...[More]
By Brooks Hale on Transport Luxury Auto Corp. about 1 Hour Ago
JIM GOZDE AND THE DRIVER WERE VERY ACCOMODATING AND PICKED MY VEHICLE UP DURING THE HOLIDAYS AS PROMISED. EXCELLENT SERVICE AND RESPECT FOR MY WISHES. I AM PLEASED TO RECCOMEND THEM. JIM KEPT IN CLOSE CONTACT TO MAKE SURE THAT I WAS TAKEN CARE OF....[More]
By Robert Butts on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Communication is a bit off, shipment was finally delivered damage free. Overall experience was lacking due to lack of communication, driver delivered with no notice, I was expected to leave work to meet him at the last minute....[More]
By Sheila on Exclusive Auto Transporting Corp about 1 Hour Ago
Julie was very helpful and always replied to my calls and emails, to answer Questions I had Julie was great to work with... good experience on my part I had never shipped a auto before Pick up in Ohio went smooth and driver delivered car early at destination state.. Julie kept in touch thru out.....[More]
By alberta on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 31 Minutes Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM. CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE, ALL US STATES INCLUDING HAWAII AND ALASKA AND CAN ASSIST IN WOR...[More]
The best service I will be using jason again. i already have one ready to go. we are so happy. awesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom. the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst...[More]
By philip on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I have used Ship a Car Direct twice now and both times the carriers were excellent. I would definitely use them again. The first time they assigned me to East-West transport, the second time, Knies Transport. Everyone was efficient and polite. ...[More]
By Leslie Guttman on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Shipping my vehicle with ship a car direct was the best experience I've had with a shipping company. Some brokers offer lower prices but then you wait and wait and have to raise the price several times before your vehicle gets picked up. I have shipped vehicles four times now and I am happy I found and chose Ship a Car Direct and will use them exclusively for my future transport needs. Stefan was honest about what it would take to get it done and was quick to respond to any questions I had. Not to mention my vehicle got here within two days from pickup. Thanks for everything!...[More]
By James on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I am an entrepreneur currently based out of Germany and was shipping my fathers car to the his new home in Oklahoma. He is 70 years old and can barely work a cell phone much less a computer so I had to talk to Mark from Germany where the time is drastically different from the USA. Mark did not care about this big difference and spoke to me whenever I needed updates regardless of what time it was for him. If you want someone who is serious about their work and takes pride in their customer service then call Mark Evans with Premium Auto Movers!...[More]
By Talon Arce on Premium Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
I found the process of shipping our car across the United States to be quite easy with the help of Dale and Ship a Car Direct. From the first phone call with Dale I felt completely at ease as he explained the entire process step by step. Dale also checked in during the process multiple times to insure things were on schedule and to answer any questions. Dale and Ship a Car Direct were easily accessible by phone and e-mail with prompt responses. The car arrived on time delivered right to our residence. I could not have been more pleased with the service and the car given to our car. I will absolutely use them again for any car shipping in the future....[More]
By Don on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
All went well. Felicia got me another excellent driver for these two cars who seemed as concerned as the driver for my AMX the day before. They arrived early, actually, at two in the morning and had to wait for the shop to open. Shop said there was no damage. Another great service! Thanks, Felicia....[More]
By Bill Walter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 3 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
Great attitude very helpful you have a great employee representing you company he was very helpful polite and went above and beyond ...[More]
By James hogan on Passport Transport about 4 Hours Ago
My rep Jim Gozde was always prompt and efficient in handling my questions and arrangements. Very easy process. I would recommend their services to any one of my friends or colleagues that need to use this type of service. ...[More]
By SUSANNE PLUMLEY on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Loretta was professional, communicative and honest to deal with. No up front deposit until a driver was assigned. PLC Trucking picked the car up at approx. 10:00 a.m. in NC. and it was in my garage in VT. at 6:00 p.m. the next evening ( 32 hours/ Approx. 1000 miles ). Fantastic! Paul Charbonneau ( the trucker) was also communicative and provided excellent service. Loretta also gave me a follow up call after the car was delivered to see how everything went. I would highly recommend both Loretta/ Door to Door Transport and PLC Trucking ( Paul Charbonneau). Excellent Service! Phil Reighley ...[More]
By Philip Reighley on Door to Door Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Very helpful and informative from the first phone call with absolutely no pressure to book the job. They provided helpful information. Most importantly they worked with my busy schedule to arrange a pickup. They were always available when I had questions. The trucking company they assigned for this pickup was prompt, easy to deal with and did everything they were supposed to do when it was scheduled to be done....[More]
By Aaron Sussman on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
They did a great job, car was picked, guys were flexible & were able to change date & time of pickup as per my convenience & delivered it on time, Entire process was hassle free!! I would definitely go with them for my next relocation needs & recommend them to others too!! ...[More]
By vaibhav on Cavalier Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
very happy with the service, the pickup was done earlier and the delivery to California was on time... Excellent service and very professional.. ...[More]
By Scott Merlin on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago