View 149,416 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 547
Reviews 1-25 of 13653
After a couple of bad experiences, this company was a breath of fresh air. Sam Green was incredible help and exceeded my expectations. Will definitely...[More]
By Paola Lebron on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 0 Minutes Ago
They were awesome, I used them to transport my car to and from New York area, and they were prompt, very nice, and easy to work with. Everything was s...[More]
By John Liau on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Minutes Ago
After reviewing several companies I decided to use D&G Professional Brokerage. There price was affordable and their service was excellent. Answer...[More]
By Karen on D&G Professional Brokerage about 26 Minutes Ago
By Karen on D&G Professional Brokerage about 26 Minutes Ago
I must admit, I was hesitant about shipping my car across the states. Heard so many horrible stories, it scared me. But I took the plunge and after ca...[More]
By Paula Pearcey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 33 Minutes Ago
Great service! Door to door transport was knowledgeable, competitive and delivered what they said they would. Car was picked up as scheduled and del...[More]
By David B on Door to Door Transport about 38 Minutes Ago
I've used Angels Moving Autos for two moves, one from Kansas City to Florida and one from Florida to California. Both times pickups and deliveries wer...[More]
By Ryan on Angels Moving Autos about 42 Minutes Ago
BERNIE did an excellent job, and goes out of her way to do things for the customer. A+ customer service and business ethic. I hope to deal with you ag...[More]
By Patel on Excellent Auto Transport about 42 Minutes Ago
Our company deliver a vehicle for Bama Auto Movers and now they dont want to pay us for our services. Do not conduct business with this company. They ...[More]
By KBC on Bama Auto Movers about 46 Minutes Ago
I could not be more pleased with the service I received from Amerifreight and their representative, A. Miller. For the price (which also included exte...[More]
By C. Garcia on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 51 Minutes Ago
Beth was friendly, knowledgeable and responsive to my needs. I would use this service again if needed, although I thought the price was a bit on the...[More]
By Mark Maroon on Total Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
My wife and I could not be happier with Blue Star Auto Carriers. Jim Lawlor was a complete pleasure to deal with. He was prompt and very professiona...[More]
By Jack Walter on Blue Star Auto Carriers about 1 Hour Ago
Excellent communication.. Pick up and delivery on time.. Would have them deliver again.. Always kept me in the loo...[More]
By Mike Baron on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I contacted Marc about shipping a custom built limo. The car was in a non running state with no brakes. Shipping a non running car can be and is a pai...[More]
By Ricola on Total Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 13 Minutes Ago
Thank you Ricola! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Hav...[More]
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 404-334-7185...[More]
By Renzo Ipar on Alpine Transport Services about 2 Hours Ago
Recommended my friends out in college to get their cars shipped from Ship A Car Direct as well. I received my car in the same condition it left and th...[More]
By William Rivera on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I was attempting to contact directly transportation companies to transport my vw sedan from Michigan to California. Despite numerous calls & web ...[More]
By Vicki Ho on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I was very happy with the service provided. It was timely and they communicated well. The truck was delivered at the location we wanted with no proble...[More]
By Scott on Get it Done Transportation about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 2 Hours Ago
Scott, you asked for 5 star service and we delivered !!! We work extremely hard here at Get it Done Transportation to make sure we offer nothing less ...[More]
Service and professionalism outstanding. The transport driver (Dave of Cowboys Transport and Delivery) proved to be very customer oriented. Auto Tran...[More]
By Earl on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
What a small world, put in a quote and got a call from Alex McQueen, I went to high school with this guy !! None the less I gotta say he gets the job ...[More]
By Kevin Mack on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 2 Hours Ago
KEVIN, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470!...[More]
Dealing with Iron Auto Transport was an excellent and professional experience from beginning to end. Transported 2 vehicles from SE Florida to N Carol...[More]
By Dr.S on Iron Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first time using a car transport service, I was so nervous about all the things that could go wrong, the scams, getting my car stolen or d...[More]
By Tatiana on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I called Mark Anthony on 9/30/2014 at 11:30 am after another carrier was unable to pick up my car and deliver it prior to 10/5 as promised. Whilst I...[More]
By COLLEEN AHMED on eShip about 3 Hours Ago
Good experience transporting my auto with UFirst Auto Transport. Staff was friendly. My car was handled professionally. And was delivered as stated....[More]
By Celo on UFirst Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
My situation was quite complicated as I had no one at the pickup site of the car. Team Auto managed to organize a good and effective solution, all the...[More]
By Mike on Team Auto Transports about 3 Hours Ago