View 169,011 Reviews on 3,812 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 473
Reviews 1-25 of 11820
I needed to find a business to transport my vehicle. Luckily I remembered using this company a few years ago for my sister's wedding in California. The people I spoke with over the phone were very friendly, decent people. The cost of my transport was cheaper than any of the other companies that I looked into when searching who to ship with. Overall I would say this is a business and staff I know I can trust because everything came back in good condition and was a fairly easy move. ...[More]
By Farin Yazdi on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 11 Minutes Ago
August has been very professional and helpful with us moving our car. The cost was reasonable. Pick up and delivery on time. No damage to the car or whatsoever. I would really recommend this company for auto moving. We're satisfied with the service we have received. Thank you so much!!!...[More]
By Cheryl P on iMovers about 14 Minutes Ago
This was my first time shipping a car. Made process easy and predictable. Very easy to communicate with and kept me updated. Their website has very valuable information , too. They worked with me to find a carrier at the best rate possible. I didn't pay a penny above what they quotes me. No extras. ...[More]
By Herci on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Minutes Ago
I had booked with another company and they were suppose to ship my car on the 15th of August. its was the 23rd and they still hadn't gotten me a driver. Jessica had contacted me way before and so I called her again. I told her about it and she helped me out. She was truthful, and tried to help me as much as she could. I would save her number ...[More]
By Joseph on AAA Transporters about 39 Minutes Ago
My first attempt to contact Ali she was unavailable, which was fine. I called back and was told she was unavailable again, so I hoped someone else would be able to help, and they were. The representative Sam was very helpful in Ali's place. Sam informed me as to why Ali was unavailable and that he would be able to help me. He was very helpful. He was also very straight forward with me in that it was going to be a low chance of a tow truck driver wanting to go all the way to Redmond, which I really appreciated. Once the order was submitted Ali called me to make sure everything was settled. From there on, every phone call I got from Ali were always very helpful and positive phone calls. Ali was a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely call her again. ...[More]
By JACK THOMAS on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 52 Minutes Ago
This was my first time using a transport service and I had some concerns, however the service was seamless as the car was picked up and delivered early with direct contact to the driver at all times....[More]
By stephanie on Leon Auto Transport Corp. about 57 Minutes Ago
Matt at Ship Direct.com was prompt, knowledgeable and professional. An Accurate Transporter Co. was reliable. The transporter was reachable by phone so we able to stay updated on status of pick up and delivery. I would use both of these companies again in the future....[More]
By Bret on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
AmeriFreight Car Shipping is the only auto transport company to use! I have used other auto transport companies in the past and each time it turned out to be a nightmare. From the first phone call with AmeriFreight, Ali made the process easy and pain free. I never worried about where my car was or if it would be delivered on time. She explained their process on our initial telephone call and then called to check in when the car was picked up and again when it was delivered. Customer Service was fabulous. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again and will recommend them to anyone who needs to transport a car. ...[More]
By Sandy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 1 Hour Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Mike was very helpful from the beginning. The quote I was given is what we actually paid. The vehicle was picked up on the date that they said and was delivered on the date specified. I would definitely use their services again if I need it....[More]
By Bill Northcutt on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
All aspects of transport from sale through delivery was done exceptionally well. I would use Eric/direct ship again for sure. The car was delivered on time, without any damage, and communications were handled effectively....[More]
By Mary on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 4 Minutes Ago
Thanks for the great review. Mary! Happy to keep it safe and timely for you!...[More]
From beginning to end, everyone I spoke to and met provided excellent customer service. I would most definitely use and refer ABC123. My car was delivered expeditiously and I was never concerned about the care of my car while in transport. ...[More]
By Lucy Ehrenkranz on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Moved my car from Washington to Colorado. The car was picked up within the window and they made every effort to make it convenient for us. The service provided was courteous and our driver was very friendly.In addition, the car was delivered ahead of schedule. Have already recommended to one of my friends and would happily do it again!...[More]
By Rose Aponte on iMovers about 2 Hours Ago
Everything went smoothly and right on time from the day I ordered. Great service. I will definitely use them again if needed. They seemed to get back to me within 24hrs after contacting them for delivery date. Thanks, Justin...[More]
By Justin on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Shipped a 11 year old 2004 Acura MDX in excellent condition from Michigan to Las Vegas. Also shipped a 10 day old Nissan Rogue with 100 miles on it. Both arrived exactly as promised, with lots of bugs and dirt on them like they traveled 21k miles on an open truck. I'm a retired furniture store owner and I know the problems of shipping and delivery. There was absolutely no damage to either car and I worry far more than most. Found a great detail shop and for $200 both cars look brand spanking new. One is and the 11 year looks brand new again. I lived every nightmare for nothing - Bulldog was great and I would recommend them to everyone. They did right by me and I appreciate it. I'm writing this review because I rely on reviews when shopping. And had they messed up, I'm pretty ruthless in bad reviews too. ...[More]
By Ryan Dan on Bulldog Trucking about 2 Hours Ago
This is the second time we have used Angels Moving Autos. We had excellent service and pricing the first time and checked with them again for this transport. I did call many other companies for quotes and no one could beat Angels Moving Autos. They worked hard to find someone who was going through the area the day we needed it and the vehicle was delivered within 10 miles of our house. They will be the first call we make for the next time also!...[More]
By Lisa Schulte on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Will use again good price and on time. Matt promised and he delivered. I will recommend to anyone that needs to ship a vehicle. They did everything they promised....[More]
By Emma Williams on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
My experience with shipping my car across the country was good. The car was picked up during the window of time that worked for me. The car was delivered on the very first day that I could receive the car. This was very helpful as I gave them a do not deliver before date and they honored that date. Both people who handled my car were polite and professional. My car was a little dirty from the trip, but it was an open trailer and everything came off fine with a regular car wash. No damage to the car at all....[More]
By J Brewer on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Minutes Ago
Thanks for the positive review! Great to hear it was a very good shipping experience!...[More]
The service provided by Josh and AmeriFreight was excellent. Josh was very patient in explaining my options and was able to find me a carrier to California within one week of contacting him. The car arrived in California exactly one week later. With the exception of some dirt on the car, which is to be expected, the car was delivered in the condition that it was dropped off. The service provided by AmeriFreight and the carrier was quick, efficient and honest. I would highly recommend AmeriFreight for anyone who needs to ship their car. ...[More]
By Tom on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557...[More]
I am very happy with the service. Affordable and very timely. I will be happy to refer it to other interested parties. Matt Vogel is good in professional communications and helpful. Sougata...[More]
By Sougata Poddar on Lightning Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
From my first call handled by Monique, she was very professional and personable. She answered all my questions, returned my calls promptly and was very patient with all my calls and emails. I understand that her excellent customer service does not guarantee the transport service used is as good as she is, but my first experience with the company that moved my car was very good. I would recommend this company! ...[More]
By Melissa on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Teriffic service from Anne Cooper - fair pricing - very customer service oriented - great driver - on time, careful and friendly. Would use them again! ...[More]
By Janice R. on Total Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
This was my first time using an Auto Transport Services and I was apprehensive about giving my vehicle to a total stranger but I must say the experience with AutoStar Transport Express has been excellent. We had relocated my son to Lynchburg, Virginia for his first year of college and we needed to get his car up to him from Florida. I contacted various companies who quoted me ridiculous prices and their time frame for delivery was 5-7 days from the date of the order. One of the companies I contacted was AutoStar Transport Express and I left a message and I immediately got a call back from Kerron Van Der Merwe of AutoStar Transport. He immediately took down my information, got on the call with his drivers to see how soon they can make this happen for me and within 10 minutes he had emailed me a quote and followed up with a call. The driver who picked up the vehicle from my home was Robert Backe, he was cordial and happy to help. He advised me that the car would be there the next day and he was consistently ahead of schedule, keeping me informed throughout the trip as promised. The car arrived safely and in excellent condition. AutoStar Transport Express places a high priority on loyalty and dedication to its customers and I would recommend them to anyone who needs to transport their vehicle without hesitation. The cost was lower than the other vendors I had spoken with but their commitment to their customer is their first priority. It’s no wonder they have as many happy customers as they do!!!...[More]
By Ana Benitez on AutoStar Transport Express about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 2 Hours Ago
Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Ana, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everythin...[More]
Pickup was late due to unforeseen circumstances but overall customer service was excellent. Delivery was prompt, and I did not experience any problems with the service. I would use their services again....[More]
By Grace on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Everything went like clockwork from start to finish. Communication was superb. The AAAA depot in San Diego called today to confirm delivery and they even said they would wash the car and vacuum the interior for only $10. They gave me the name of a reliable and affordable driver to pick me up at the San Diego Airport and take me to get my car. Cudos to Aaron!...[More]
By Charles Grimsley on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Joanne was extremely helpful and honest when I was getting a quote, booking and delivery. They provided our family with excellent service. The driver was great and called twice before he delivered our car. If you are looking for a good and honest company, I would highly recommend using them. I phoned at least two dozen company and did not have any confidence that they were being honest or would deliver on what they said. I would use them again, if we move again. They were wonderful and did everything that they said. ...[More]
By Lisa W on MJ Parker Trucking about 5 Hours Ago