View 151,162 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 542
Reviews 1-25 of 13534
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Carolina B. on American Auto Transportation about 19 Minutes Ago
This is the first time I have had a vehicle shipped and I was very impressed with both the broker and the driver. The follow through was impressive. Ellen and Jeff kept us informed every step of the way. The driver was excellent as well and the vehicle was delivered in perfect condition. I will definitely use them again....[More]
By Mike on 4 Corners Transport Services about 30 Minutes Ago
This was my very first time shipping a vehicle. When I requested for quotes online, 7 star transport was first in calling me within minutes. Frank was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was always available to answer any questions. Their quote was very competitive and affordable. My vehicle was picked up and delivered right on scheduled with no delays. Needless to say, I was very satisfied with their services and would use them again in a heartbeat....[More]
By Javier Lopez on 7 Star Auto Transport about 58 Minutes Ago
First time shipping my car and had a lot of questions, D&G professional brokerage was very informative about my inquiries and very patient dealing with me, I didn't have to give them a deposit and I had a terrific experience....[More]
By Ben on D&G Professional Brokerage about 1 Hour Ago
The service was outstanding and I got my vehicle one day earlier then schedule which was great for me. Thanks for your outstanding service and good price. I will definitely recommend my friends and co-workers to use your company if they need anything transported. The price was also the best quote I received. Matt Vogel was very responsive to any questions I had. And they let me know exactly when they picked my vehicle up....[More]
By Jeffrey Millner on Lightning Auto Carriers about 1 Hour Ago
By Monica on Alpine Transport Services about 1 Hour Ago
I was very pleased with this overall experience. I got a great deal and everything went very smoothly and as agreed. My original quote was for $700 to ship my mother's car from near Tyler, Texas to Rhode Island. They were able to actually save me another $100 and get it shipped for $600. This was a great deal relative to other quotes I received and the service was excellent. Best thing was NO surprises....[More]
By Stuart G on Nationwide Transport Services about 2 Hours Ago
A friend recommended that I call Jay Morin when I needed to ship a car from Florida to my son in Colorado. He had shipped a few cars through Jay's Auto Transport, Inc and was very happy. Jay gave me detailed instructions of what he would do, what would happen with the car, and how to structure it. He found a very good price for the shipment and spent the time t0 explain everything so that I was prepared. The process went as he said. The car was picked up and delivered on schedule and without problem. I appreciate the care and quality of Jay's service....[More]
By Richard Mones on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Junior who has handled a few vehicles for me from Door to Door Transport always goes out of his way from start to finish. He gave me the drivers itinerary and the vehicle was picked up on schedule and delivered on time with no problems. 5 Stars Highly Recommended. CB Tompkins...[More]
By CB Tompkins on Door to Door Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This was the first time that I needed to use a transport company to move a vehicle. I purchased a Jeep CJ7 in Colorado and had it delivered to Florida. After a search of transport companies, Auto Transport 123 has excellent ratings so I contacted them directly. Nicole was excellent to work with took time to explain the transport business. There is a reason that Auto Transport 123 is rated top with the BBB, they did an excellent job at a fair price. The Driver, Geraldo contacted me 24-hours in advance of pick up and delivery and called me 45 minutes before he reached the drop off point. I would use Auto Transport 123 again without a doubt....[More]
By Philip on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
The service was excellent from pick up to delivery. Emil was very careful and demonstrated experience with loading and unloading the car as well as explaining all details. ...[More]
By Mickie Cribbs on National Auto Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 2 Hours Ago
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautos...[More]
Lance did an outstanding job following up with me the customer and the contracted carrier. Motocycle was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you! Rick Case...[More]
By Rick Case on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
LANCE STAAB 360-406-4893 LANCE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Rick, Thank you for such a great review. it was a pleasure assisting you with the transport of y...[More]
I worked with Brett Sheffield at AmeriFreight and found him to be friendly and very patient with the many questions I asked as a first time car mover. Brett located a carrier on the first day we had agreed to potentially ship the car (10/17) and the car was picked up that day. The carrier (Motion Auto Carriers LLC) said I needed to be available for pick-up 3-6pm on 10/17 and I said I was at work and would be home around 5:30 to take the car to the drop-off point. At 5:45, I got a call saying the car would not be picked up until 10pm. The good news is that the driver came to my house to pick the car up in a single flatbed trailer to take it to a terminal for loading. He was very friendly as he loaded the car and inspected it. I informed both broker and carrier that my daughter was due to arrive on 10/25, but she got a call on 10/21 from the driver saying that the car would be in Seattle on 10/22. I called the dispatcher and reminded him that she wouldn't be there until 10/25 to which he said to have her call when she arrived. When she arrived on 10/25. she called the driver and he said he would deliver the car on 10/27 (???). The driver said the car would be dropped around Noon on 10/27, but was delayed. Later that afternoon, calls to the driver were not picked up, prompting me to call the dispatcher who indicated he was in communication with the driver and the car would be delivered that day. The car was not delivered, so my daughter had to make arrangements to get transportation to her training classes for a new job the next day. On 10/28, the car was finally dropped off, but it had been a bit frustrating....[More]
By Mark Harris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Very good service, with knowledgeable people. They answered all my questions with professionalism. Everything was on time to within the hour. I will definitely be using again....[More]
By Mitch on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
You get what you pay for, but in this case, I got far more service than I expected. Laura Curto helped me through the delivery of a vehicle with a problematic seller. Laura did not have to go though the inconvenience on my behalf, but did so. This is one fine person who sets a pinnacle example of work ethic, caring and dedication that I have yet to experience. Truly a gem that is an example to the industry. She is worth far more than what I paid and give her more stars in this review than I can submit. She is worth her weight in gold !!!...[More]
By Deborah Greene on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I shipped my parent's brand new luxury Infiniti vehicle. It was a very pleasant experience! I recommend this company to anyone that wants their car well taken care of during shipment. Great company! ...[More]
By John on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
Was told my car was going to be picked up on Sunday. Didn't hear anything that Sunday until I called and asked and was told my carrier was caught up somewhere and won't be there til Monday. Monday came around and I didn't hear anything so had to call again. Finally they gave me a call back and said they were coming to pick up my car. I was told my car was going to get to Austin by Thursday. Called Wednesday and thursday to make sure it was still coming Thursday. Called MANY times and texted before I got an answer just to tell me they will contact the driver and call me right back, which they never did, multiple times. I had to keep calling back and texted until they told me the car won't get there until Saturday or Sunday. Sunday rolled around and car still haven't arrived. Called them again, took a couple times as well to get an answer from them, put me on the phone with the driver. Driver said car won't arrive til Tuesday. Tuesday came around, driver said that he has to be in Houston and won't make it to Austin until Wednesday. Told the driver I was going to be at work until 7pm Wednesday so he will have to wait around for me. Obviously he didn't want to wait like I have been doing for him for almost a week, said that he's leaving Houston around 9pm and will be in Austin at 12am. Got my car at 130 am Wednesday morning. HORRIBLE AND FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE. THE WORST SERVICE EVER. DO NOT RECOMMEND. ...[More]
By Hannah on Get it Done Transportation about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 59 Minutes Ago
The owner is looking into the review. As you can see through out 600 Plus reviews raving about our customer service this is not how clients are treate...[More]
Excellent Service. Everything was on time as promised. Highly Recommended. I used his service twice to transport my Ford Taurus from NJ to FL, FL to Ca. Car was picked up at my doorstep and handed over at the required destination. ...[More]
By Sammy on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I've moved a few times in the last 20 years, I've had terrible experiences. Let me tell you this was the BEST experience I've had and felt comfortable about. Sue Garrison was and is the ultimate professional from the beginning to end. Quote and finding the right, reliable transport company to move my BMW was great. She was highly communicative, explained everything and when the first company we were to use a few days before had mechanical issues, she found me someone else, within an hour atleast 3 days before the pickup day. I would recommend Sue and Auto Shipping group to anyone. And let me tell you, I'm very very picky, had a tonne of questions for Sue and she was truthful, honest and straight to the point on detail and best of all the BMW came the way I expected it. The transport company Motion Auto was reliable and on time. I know who I'll be asking when I need another car transported and who I will recommend to friends and family. Moe...[More]
By Moe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
WEndy was very conscientious about the shipment of my car the whole time and kept me updated on the status. ...[More]
By Helga on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
This experience of shipping my car was better than I could have hoped for. My contact at Auto Shipping Group, Robert Reyes was polite, knowledgeable and prompt to return my phone calls and e-mails. The shipper, Royal Auto Transport took excellent care of my car from the time it was picked up until it was delivered safely to Arizona. Shipping a car is a stressful task but Robert and the driver from Royal Auto Transport made it a pleasure. I would happily recommend Auto Shipping Group to my friends and family....[More]
By Lorraine Hissiger on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
The quality of service delivered by Matt at Ship A Car Direct exceeded my expectations tenfold. Having never shipped a car before, I was anxious about the process, but Matt handled everything and immediately put my mind at ease. He communicated with me regularly throughout the process and let me know exactly what to expect every step along the way. He answered every question I had with patience and provided expert direction and advice as needed. I knew I was in good hands and the whole thing could not have gone more smoothly. Thanks to Matt and Ship A Car Direct for making the first step of my cross-country move a success!! ...[More]
By Robin on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Champion Auto Brokers, Champion Car Carries Inc. is a company with horrible customer service, with dispatchers who will lie to their customers over and over, and ultimately will deliver your car late, possibly at a very inconvenient time, and will refuse to acknowledge any accountability for their inability to deliver as promised. I highly recommend that you select any other car transporter service. Do not use Champion Auto Brokers, Champion Car Carries Inc. Our vehicle was scheduled to arrive on Monday. Over and over on Monday we were told it would arrive that day. We waited until midnight and no car. Tuesday was the same story - we were assured we'd receive it that day. On Wednesday morning we were told the truck had mechanical problems, but it would be there that day. At 5:30pm we are told that the truck is 44 miles away and would be there in an hour so we needed to be at home. At 7:00 we call and they say it's "5, 10, 15 minutes away." At 7:30 we are told he is 30 miles away. I tell the dispatcher that we have to attend an event at my son's school and we will be gone from 8:00-10:00pm, so, I asked that, after we waited 3 days, the driver should wait for us until we return. He tells me that the driver won't wait and they will further delay the delivery until the next day or possibly the day after that or the day after that - that is really what he said. This was upsetting because I didn't want to miss my son's first school event, but I had already waited 3 days and couldn't wait another 3. The driver arrived at 9:00pm on Wednesday night. I had to leave my son's school event halfway through it to go back home to meet an impatient driver. As he put it, "I don't want to wait for you unless I know you're coming here now." I know how he feels. We had dinner plans (a very rare occasion for the parents of two toddlers) that we missed at 6:30pm because we were waiting for him to arrive and now I was missing an important night. In short, this company is unreliable and will consistently mislead their customers. The customer service is poor. The driver couldn't figure out how to get to my house even though he was about 500 yards away on the correct street, and repeating that he wasn't from around here. Overall this is an incompetent operation that should not be in business. Please take this warning seriously - do not use this company. Do not use Champion Auto Brokers, Champion Car Carries Inc. for your car transporting needs. ...[More]
By Chad G on Champion Car Carriers Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
I would certainly use South Beach Transport again.  Their salesperson, Angie Ottilige, gave me an honest and complete explanation on how the transport of my car would be made. She also quickly responded to any questions I needed during the process.  Her professional conduct and communication skills are certainly a great asset to South Beach Transport.  My car was delivered on time, on the date I requested and dropped off right to my house at a cost lower than most of the other quotes I received. Excellent company. ...[More]
By Stephen N. on South Beach Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Mike did a grt job for me , he was so prompt and informative everytime Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Geranimo G. on American Auto Transportation about 13 Hours Ago