View 147,145 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 529
Reviews 1-25 of 13208
estimated pick up time was delayed for a few days. However, when the vehicle was picked up, the truck driver/transporter was very courteous and profes...[More]
By Edward Sianipar on Montway Auto Transport about 25 Minutes Ago
A perfect example of worst company in business. First vehicle didn't reach on time. When it was late for two weeks(From agreed delivery date), staff s...[More]
By Maulik on Golden Auto Transport LLC about 45 Minutes Ago
my car arrived and they stayed in touch with me. They picked up the car and there were no problems in doing that. They than took it back to ther...[More]
By warren Sackler on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 53 Minutes Ago
Called several places that wanted to work on their carrier schedule. Sean accommodated the time that I required, early morning....[More]
By W Andersen on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 53 Minutes Ago
I wanted to touch base and say thank you for getting the car to Columbus as fast as you did. We were expecting it to take at least a couple weeks and ...[More]
By Tim Little on McNutt Auto Logistics LLC about 1 Hour Ago
I had never shipped a car before and I had no idea what I was doing. The people at AmeriFreight explained the process, took my info and that was all I...[More]
By SallyB on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
This company, and my contact person, made the experience incredibly easy. Everything went as promised, and there were no "extras" or sudde...[More]
By Elliott Streim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Very easy no hassles. I recommend ship a car direct to any body moving a vehicle. The process to get a credit they offer isn't the easiest though. Ser...[More]
By Michael Spence on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
A1A picked up the vehicle and delivered it as planned. No magic tricks just good service.The vehicle was not damaged and the driver was professional b...[More]
By Craig Tucker on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I sent my 1yr old car via Ship a car direct and it was picked up on time, delivered on time and was hassle free. The car was little dirty when deliver...[More]
By Sushant on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Glen and Evelyn were extremely helpful and wonderful people to work with. Many companies were giving me a hard time because they couldn't find drivers...[More]
By Kitty on Car Shipper USA LLC about 3 Hours Ago
WOW is all I gotta say for Jerry...I was dealing with another transport co when I Had a week left with no confirmation date. I canceled and called aut...[More]
By Johnny Alvarado on Auto Shipping TLC about 3 Hours Ago
First I want to say the car was picked up on time and was delivered with in a reasonable time due to the time of year. Now to why I will never use the...[More]
By Shaun Wilson on We Will Transport It Corp about 4 Hours Ago
Yeah JC of Mercury Auto Transport is the most sincere, honest individual I have had the HONOR to deal with in the last week, while trying to get a don...[More]
By Mary Blount on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Using Amerifreight was overall a positive experience, particularly because of the price they secured for my transit, however I had some difficulty rec...[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
We were overnighting in Savannah GA on our way to Tampa for a family reunion. But on our way to the hotel a woman texting didn't notice traffic had st...[More]
By Charlie Russell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
One week after contracting with AmeriFreight for their services, my vehicle was picked up and delivered 5 days later intact(would have been 3 days but...[More]
By Bill Fullerton on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Having a car shipped half way across the US is stressful to say the least. But i could not have been happier with the entire process from start to end...[More]
By Patrick Butler on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I thought it could be very stressful to ship my Honda from east TN to southern CA, but it turned out to be a wonderful first experience. #940057179-YL...[More]
By Selina Sham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
The driver (Jose), from National Auto Moving, was very kind and he was on time. However, I was not too happy with the broker. I had to call severa...[More]
By Steve on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 5 Hours Ago
Delivering Drivers (2) were great and kept in touch with me from time they entered Texas (about 5.5 hours away). Driver even gave me option of receiv...[More]
By Carol G Kociolek on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Referred to the company by the seller, who has used Direct Express before. The car was picked up in NJ on Friday and delivered to me on Monday, one da...[More]
By Rob Rankin on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
No, I am not a competitor of Dependable Automotive Transport (DAT). I am simply a former customer. David told my father face to face that all these ba...[More]
By Steven McAlpin on Dependable Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Angels moving autos were prompt and kept us informed of each step of our transport. Both vehicles were right on time and arrived in the same conditio...[More]
By Michelle on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
I found the agent to be prompt in finding a transport truck for my vehicle but dealing with the actual company was very difficult. The trucking compan...[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago