View 159,412 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 438
Reviews 1-25 of 10939
I used Patriot Auto Transport LLC to broker my transport for my 1956 Cadillac. I talked with Carlos and found his service to excellent. The transporter he used for my car was top notch and I experienced no problems. I will use Patriot Auto Transport LLC again in the future for moving my classic cars....[More]
By S Dixon on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
From the very first phone call, Chuck was very nice, he is trustworthy and that is most important in any service. The only moment I felt uneasy was when driver did not answer his cell one day before pick-up. I called Chuck and he responded immediately and said if driver did not show up I could take the car to his home in the morning. He received the car and assigned a new driver who turned out to be very reliable. I highly recommend this service!!...[More]
By Clara on All Things Mobile about 4 Hours Ago
Without getting into the entire story. Those seeking vehicle trucking should compare shipping costs with other reputable shippers. You will more likely find a better quote....[More]
By TN on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
after reading many horrible reviews and being inundated with text, phone and email offers that varied from 600 to 2800, i was about to not buy the car i wanted in boston to ship to california- - but after reading ship a car direct's reviews i decided to take a chance- - i called and talked to matt, and he honestly stated the main reason people sometimes complain is the date issues- - but i could understand the reasonable reasons for that- - when the carrier was found for my car, and very quickly i might add, matt told me they wanted $50 more than he had quoted because of the size of my car (a honda element) i had read a lot of reviews about the guess what, its going to cost more than we originally quoted- - but not only did i believe matt, he offered to split the $50 with me- - the weather in boston was horrible when i bought this car, 8 feet of snow, etc- - i really didnt think i could arrange the pick up so quickly- - the driver called me three times the day before and the day of delivery and arranged a drop 1/4 mile from my house within an hour of his estimate- - and it was at least 2 or 3 days earlier than i expected- - in perfect shape (of course dirty from the snow and road, etc) - - i would ship with them again in a heatbeat- thanks, matt...[More]
By mm on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I have dealt with Auto Transport Inc for 7 consecutive years now, and Mr. Bill Avrich has always been reliable, consistent and easy to deal with - he is outstanding in his profession, and I fully recommend him as my Agent....[More]
By David Giffin on Transport Connection about 6 Hours Ago
Montway arranged to pickup my MGB near Columbus, OH and deliver to a suburb of Chicago. LLD Trucking was used by Montway. Car arrived w/o damage-not a scratch! LLD's driver and dispatcher kept me informed of pickup, transport time and delivery throughout. Very good experience....[More]
By Nikos on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Excellent Customer service and prompt/before time delivery. Alan helped me throughout the process right after the quotation to the delivery of the vehicle. He tool extra efforts to arrange for the driver as quickly as possible upon my request. The driver was also very good and delivered before time. All in all grreat experience and I will certainly recommend South beach transport to my friends...[More]
By AP on South Beach Transport about 7 Hours Ago
By AP on South Beach Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I used Dynamic Auto Movers to transport a brand new Toyota Camry ! Kevin Mathews was very profesional and friendly. He answered all my questions and needs. Great sevice! Keep up the good work guys !...[More]
By Archie Arakelyan on Dynamic Auto Movers about 8 Hours Ago
I had a purchase of a car on ebay and was advised by the seller to use movewheels company other than to come by myself. I've got to tell that it was a good idea... They did a great job, the car came on time and the whole procedure was really comfortable. Great service and good people are working there!...[More]
By William on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 8 Hours Ago
Joe & Stephanie were very good to work with and I would definitely use them again. We were attempting to get our vehicle to its destination in a very narrow time window and they worked diligently to make it happen. I had looked at what seemed to be hundreds of quotes and the major reason I chose United Auto Movers was that they were not headquartered in Florida (I know, not real logical). Their rate was in line with everyone else so that really didn't factor into my decision.The car arrived at its destination in good time and within the time frame promised. Didn't have any problems with the condition of the car except the usual dirt picked up on the way....[More]
By Dave Murdoch on United Auto Movers about 9 Hours Ago
Initially I had planned on buying a car from PA and looked online for shipping quotes. Well Priority Auto Relocations was the first to call, on the very next day to be exact. Well I couldn't get the original car, but found another in Florida and his guys were ready to pick it up on the very next day. My check didn't arrive overnight to the dealer on Monday, but Mr. DiBenedetto was willing to work with me and patiently waited. As soon as he was clear to pick the car up it took only one day for pick up and the car arrived on the next day. They would've had the car here a day or two earlier had USPS not delayed my overnight check. Great customer service by Priority Auto Relocations!!!...[More]
By Adam C on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Auto Trans Group did a fantastic job shipping my car from Calif to Illinois in 3 days. They delivered it to my front door in perfect condition. Just want to say they are reliable and professional in what they do. That's my experience with them. I will definitely use them again....[More]
By Jack grewer on Auto Trans Group about 9 Hours Ago
Chris Davis provided a first-rate transport service that kept me informed every step of the way. After a horrible experience with another transport service in October 2014, I looked for a new service with positive reviews that were not sponsored. Quality Car Move customers appeared to be the most authentic and complimentary so I decided to try it. I had a particular requirement that Chris listened to and accommodated. On my next return to Florida I intend to use Chris' Quality Car Move service again. ...[More]
By Paul on Quality Car Move about 10 Hours Ago
I used this company because there werent bad reviews, even that im from Mexico we could arrange every thing. Bruce did explained me well the process and he Was informing me when i needed information. ...[More]
By Andrés on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Very happy with service. They told me the price would be between 900 and $1000 I thought that meant for sure I would be paying $1000. I was pleasantly surprised I only payed $900. My car was on time. I will use them again for sure ...[More]
By Heather shmekel on Economical Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
IT TOOK A LITTLE WHILE TO FIND A DRIVER WILLING TO PICK UP IN THE PANHANDLE OF FLORIDA, BUT ONCE HE [ROBERT] WAS LOCATED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT AND EXTREMELY CORDIAL....[More]
By Alan M Wright on Total Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 10 Hours Ago
Thank you Alan! Call me on my direct line ANYTIME 954 210 7612 Best Wishes, Marc...[More]
They were soooo great to work with! Helped me when I was in a rut. Another company wasn't being very helpful and Auto Secure Transport took care of me that day which was a comfort. Thanks for bringing peace of mind to a frazzled family!...[More]
By K.D on Auto Secure Transports about 12 Hours Ago
I checked on line and Ship Car Direct came up first. It got a lot of good reviews so I decided to give them a shot. I got a quick response, a straight forward quote and a bunch of helpful links to videos that answered all my questions in advance. I also spoke to an actual human, Dave Franco, who was very helpful in expediting the whole thing. My car was picked up when it was supposed to be picked up and delivered on time. The car was also delivered in the same condition it left. I highly recommend Ship Car Direct....[More]
By Jeff on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Your staff did an excellent job and were extremely helpful. The delevery was early and handled with care, we will be using you more often. Thank you for your services....[More]
By michael andrson on Total Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 12 Hours Ago
CUSTOMER HIT COMPENSATED BY MISTAKE****** TOTAL CAR SHIPPING DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR REVIEWS!!!!********** Thank you Mike for your GREAT review of our...[More]
Ultimate Auto Shipping is the ONLY company you should consider if you are transporting a vehicle. The process was simple and easy from start to finish. Pat held true to his quote, picked up the car in a couple of days and delivered it a few days later to my daughter. She was thrilled. This company truly knows how to deliver!...[More]
By Pete Ryan on Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
This has been the best transport experience i ve had.Its a pleasure to deal with Don he is very honest and will do whats he says I will definitely recommend Ufirst auto transport. The best in the game....[More]
By Pierre Damas on UFirst Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
The driver is very friendly and experienced. He picked up my vehicle in time and checked my vehicle very carefully before departure. It was snowing in the northeastern area so the drive from GA to MA was much more difficult than expected. The driver called me in advance to inform me that there might be a delay in delivery. The delivery address is also flexible. When my car arrived, the drive asked me where I stayed and drove to a parking log walking distance to my hotel. He checked my vehicle very carefully again before I paid the remaining charges. ...[More]
By Vivian on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
excellent service we are very happy and Ashley was great anytime we call she was ready to help.thank you . Michael ...[More]
By michael on Direct Express Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
We contacted Don weaver owner of the transport company he was very knowledgeable and honest in describing his services and what to expect since this was our first time in shipping a vehicle we can truly say that our experience with don and price rite transport was and that of excellence and dependability - if your are considering this company, make the call you will not be disappointed ...[More]
By Jim vogel on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago