View 150,768 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 542
Reviews 1-25 of 13547
We were more than happy to find Elephant Removals, this moving firm came highly recommended by friends. They arrived slightly earlier than estimated time of arrival and started packing immediately. As soon as the packing of the goods was over, the move started and before we realised, the job was finished. They were very efficient and professional packers and movers. I will not hesitate to move with this relocation company again and certainly recommend to those who seek a reliable moving company....[More]
By Louise Simpson on Elephant Removals is a leading property moving company London about 4 Hours Ago
The delivery from west coast to east coast was less than 5 days. Good and fast service, the driver was very friendly and throughly....[More]
By michelle nguyen on All Day Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I normally don't take the time to write reviews but this company deserves a good one! I requested quotes from many different companies. Door to Door Transport Sent me a quote by email that was very clean professional and straight to the point with a more than competitive price! Soon after I got a very nice call to follow up on the email. They were extremely low pressure and easy-going. Making the arrangements with door-to-door transport for my car pick up was as simple and smooth as it could be. Other companies claimed that my quote was suspiciously low when in fact I would have been happy paying even $100 more because the service was so good. They are a family owned company and you know who you're going to talk to every time you call. It's easy to tell they work hard for their customers. It doesn't matter what time you call they will always answer the phone or get back to you right away with any questions. They only ask for a small portion of the payment upfront and the rest is paid on delivery The driver was very nice and flexible with the pick up and drop off of the vehicle and was thorough with the vehicle inspection. I received a great thank you letter after the delivery. I would highly recommend door-to-door transport and I myself will never use anyone else but them. ...[More]
By John skinner on Door to Door Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Emily was very easy to work with - I would use them again. She walked me through the process and stayed attentive to my order throughout....[More]
By Pat on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
The whole experience was perfect! The customer service was great! They are an amazing company! I recommend this company, your car is in safe hands! ...[More]
By Sarah Marable on Franks Automobile Shipping & Transport about 9 Hours Ago
This was my first experience with a transport company. Sun Coast was great friendly staff available to answer any questions or concerns. I contacted them on a Friday and by Saturday my vehicle was being picked up for transport. Will gladly use them again should the need arise great easy process with them. Very satisfied customer! !!!...[More]
By Lori on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
This was the second time I was using PHILAM to ship my car. They are great at what they do – never had any problems of any sort during the shipments. The transport is always fast and reliable. They have answered all my questions whenever I've called them. Before I found them, I had some experience with other companies but PHILAM are way better in terms of communication. I would definitely use them again when I need to, and I would advice anyone in a need of shipping a vehicle to give them a call at least....[More]
By Tanner Witt on Philam Transport about 9 Hours Ago
The INITIAL price was fair, ended up paying nearly double I was quoted & the car got there a day early. Brett was responsive & did not dismiss my need for service. It got done, after I correctly identified the nearest BIG cities, BIG shopping mall, and BIG funds. ...[More]
By SUSAN on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
I felt like I was in good hands in setting up my dispatch with Auto Shipping Group and Felicia expressed her expertise and was able to take care of my concerns such as being able to get to the airport or rental car place after my car was picked up by the truck driver. She helped set up the location of my pickup to be at the terminal to make it easier on me since this was my first time shipping my car out. Quick on getting my order in and processed and solidifying on the dates and quote of shipment. ...[More]
By Kimberly Eliazo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
First time working with Nations Transport and they came through as promised, with almost immediate pickup and no problems en route. Estimate was 2-5 days and it took 5, so delivery was just within the promised window....[More]
By Steve M. on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
Good communication throughout delivery and fast transit time. Would definitely use them again. Everyone was courteous and professional. Price was also great. ...[More]
By Boon on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Chell was very nice to deal with, she kept me up to date on everything, i had to change my pick up date and she even made calls to BMW dealer in California to arrange it, and then she would call to let me know. we had a Title issue with dealer and was delayed for few days and our SUV arrived in Seattle and Chell arranged a free storage for 4 days, I want to thank her for finding us best price but she provided service. Chell thanks again! i would love to hire for our next pick up! ...[More]
By Taj Sandhu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
We had some very specific pick-up and delivery timeframes which several Companies refused to even bid. Mark Evans at South Beach listened to us, understood our situation and arranged a transport that met all our needs. Price was not the lowest and certainly not the highest online quote. Price quote was right in the middle of the range which got us a very professional transport experience. We would highly recommend South Beach and Mark Evans. ...[More]
By Bob Carlton on South Beach Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Ship-A-Car-Direct was great. Emily provided excellent customer service. My Honda Accord and Pilot were picked up on time and delivered to Texas earlier than expected....[More]
By Ely P. on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
My nightmare of finding a good auto transport company ended when I found United Road. My primary contact was Ron Jewlitt who did a great job of being patient and explaining everything I really mean everything to me. I was so worried about all the scams out there. He explained my various options. I chose United Road Auto Log. It's a bit pricer but was worth it since there was a set pick up date and we were able to put some things in the trunk. The drivers were awesome from start to finish. Thank goodness for Ron Jewlitt and the drivers because customer service was completely worthless. Customer Service was Unhelpful, non-motivated, uninformed. United Road is looking into fixing this problem. Overall this was a wonderful experience thanks to Ron Jewlitt and the amazing drivers. Great job! United Road. Car delivered in 7 days. No damages. Nothing stolen. Oct. 23, 2014 Karin...[More]
By Karin Morgan on United Road Autolog about 12 Hours Ago
My search for auto transport was nightmare before I found United Road. Ron Jewlitt was my primary contact. He was patient and answered all my questions. Unlike most companies United Road is a broker/auto trucking co. I chose to do the Auto Log option because my son needed to put some things in the trunk and the pick up date is a set date. It's pricer but worth it. The drivers where amazing. Kept in touch which is important. Customer Service is useless and not helpful. United Road is looking into resolving this. Car came in 7 days from CA to VA. No damage. Nothing stolen Thank you so much Ron Jewlitt and the amazing drivers. October 23, 2014...[More]
By Karin Morgan on United Road about 12 Hours Ago
I first called Bull Dog Trucking on 6/30/15 to schedule a pick up date for delivery to Scottsdale,AZ on 10/7/14. Ashley scheduled pick up on 10/1. She called and advised pick up would be 10/2 for delivery 10/7. Buddy(driver) called me and said he would be at my house in 1 hour...and he was there ! On 10/7. Charina called me and said the car is in. Sure inough Buddy(driver) called me at 5:00 and said he is in Chandler and would meet me at 6:oo.....and he was there ! The communication with Ashley, Charina, JW(driver at pickup) and Buddy(driver at delivery) as usual was outstanding. I have referred several friends to Bull Dog and they too have been very satisfied. Most important..... calling and always talking to a person....[More]
By Buddy Kalish on Bulldog Trucking about 12 Hours Ago
AVOID this carrier at ALL COSTS. My car was picked up at a DEALERSHIP in San Antonio. The Driver never recorded the mileage on the Bill of Lading. There was no COPY of the Bill of Lading. My car was received at night in the dark. The driver insisted I inspect my car from the TOP of his truck and demanded I pay him $800 cash before he would take my car down. I then noted on the Bill of Lading it was DARK AT NIGHT and the driver ASKS ME FOR A COPY OF THE BOL!!! He didn't even have a copy of the BOL as he should have, so he made another one up! The next day I saw a scratch down the side of the car that was not noted on the BOL nor was it there when it was picked up. Also the cover to the trailer hitch was stolen. I found clothes that the driver left in my car. there was unexplained mileage use. I believe the driver was using my car!!! I immediately reported it to their the insurance company and after SIX WEEKS, they are still looking for a way to deny the claim!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM AUTO TRANSPORT NATIONWIDE CORP!!!...[More]
By Michelle on Auto Transport Nationwide Corp about 13 Hours Ago
I found the online site after searching for a provider through my numerous transportation company relationships that provided quotes for over $2000.00. I could drive the car, site see on the way, and fly back in 1st class and still have money at that rate. Once I learned how to cruise around the site, it was just that simple. I submitted what I needed, a company contacted me, it was booked, and now the car is in Chicago. Thanks. ...[More]
By Amy on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
First time utilizing an auto transport and I was, understandably, quite nervous. Kat was very helpful and gave me the details I needed to feel (more) comfortable about the process. When I presented a preferred pick-up window earlier than originally outlined Kat got a truck there right away. In addition of all the brokers that contacted me there was only one other that could touch the price offered by Get it Done. Thank you for making the process simple and pain-free....[More]
By Scott on Get it Done Transportation about 13 Hours Ago
Roger at Plaza does excellent work! Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time at a great rate. ...[More]
By Ismael on Plaza Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Logistics gave me a quote for 850.00. The broker got 100.00, the balance was to be paid to the trucking Co. The vehicle was damaged when delivered and I worked out a deal with the trucking company to get an estimate for repair and we would settle the difference. Meanwhile the brokerage company ( NO LIMITS LOGISTICS INC ), went into my account twice unauthorized and pulled 100.00 the first time and then a week later 750.00. I tried contacting Joseph Coppola several time to ask him why he was committing fraud, but could not get him to answer the phone or return phone calls. *****BEWARE OF THIS CROOK AND THIS CROOKS COMPANY*****...[More]
By Pitbull on No Limits Logistics Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Gilbert was extremely professional, called me the day before and scheduled a time for the next day. Well, the car wasn't ready, but instead of him getting mad he kindly asked me where in the area he could park his truck while he waited patiently! Not what I was expecting, but very refreshing! The car ended up getting finished within a half hour instead of four hours. So, I called Roger and he was at the pick up place ready to go before I showed up with the car. I ship dozens of cars every year and have had nightmare stories. My client had never shipped a car before and Gilbert went out of his way to find a suitable location for the car to be dropped off. Result.....a happy customer on each side of the country. I am calling him now for another delivery! ...[More]
By Ronny on Philam Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Walter saved the day. Another company dropped the ball, and Walter got my Mother's car picked up within 24 hours. He kept in constant contact with both me and my mom. I will definitely use him again to transport her vehicle annually. Thanks Walter!...[More]
By Joe on 7 Star Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Robert was fantastic to work with. He personally followed up to let me know the status of my order and when the driver would be arriving, going out of his way. There were cheaper options out there but I'm fine paying an extra $100 for the good service, timely / easy pick up and delivery. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By MO on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago