View 161,422 Reviews on 3,693 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 421
Reviews 1-25 of 10520
Very quick to my destination. The service was very good. Comparable cost to other companies I looked at. Drivers were very friendly and flexible. ...[More]
By John on Auto Transport 123 about 30 Minutes Ago
My experience with We Will Transport was excellent. They committed to picking up and transporting a family vehicle that was out of town to me. I sent them the keys and the address and in two days of receiving the keys, our car was delivered. Price and service was excellent. If I have another car to transport, I will call these guys. If you have to trust your car to someone, I would recommend it be this company. Thank you to the staff at We Will Transport. Rob...[More]
By R. S. on We Will Transport It Corp about 40 Minutes Ago
Irene did a great job explaining the process The transfer was on time and quite easy The driver was very experienced and courteous ...[More]
By Joe on Auto Transport 123 about 40 Minutes Ago
I recently shipped a car from PA to ND and what a disaster. Orignally discussed movement in February (and made the deposit) and only finally moved my car in April. When the car was delivered it was sent COD and the carrier held the car hostage for $325 more than my original quote ***PLUS I HAD ALREADY PAID $175 DEPOSIT**. They said they would reimburse me the difference and after reluctantly paying the driver to get my car they have not answered my calls. They failed to return phone calls, didn't handle the transaction as discussed, blamed it on people leaving the business, didn't answer phone calls - No customer service at all. I would not recommend them at all. I gave them all the opportunity to correct their issue but this was a complete disaster. ***DO NOT USE***...[More]
By Tim on Auto Transport Family Inc. about 46 Minutes Ago
First time user but more than satisfied. Had heard stories of bad shipments from friends and was a little concerned when I made the contract. Will use again to ship other cars to our new home in Fl. ...[More]
By LeRoy on AAA Anytime Inc. about 55 Minutes Ago
First time I've ever shipped a car. I was mostly worried about getting it there safe and not having to deal with damage/insurance issues and any other hassles. For a non-prime route it only took a couple of days to setup and the car arrived in Indiana in about 40 hours. The driver was very nice and reassuring and was happy to take calls in route. It was not necessarily cheap but reasonable and in line with other quotes. No complaints. ...[More]
By Denis on Ship a Car Direct about 59 Minutes Ago
I received excellent customer service from the moment that I first contacted Ali for a quote. I placed the order a few weeks out and every few days I would receive a call from Ali to let me know where things stood and to see if I had any questions. The car was picked up when it was supposed to be and delivered a day earlier than expected, which turned out to be much better for my schedule. Again, Ali was there at both points making sure that everything went smoothly. All in all, a very good experience and I will definitely use them again in a few months when I will have to ship a vehicle in the other direction....[More]
By Kim P on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 3 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
The price was good and the quality was great. Jacob was attentive and honest about what to expect for timeline and price. Other transport carriers said it was impossible to ship all my vehicles on one truck but not only did Mickey get a driver that could handle it (legally) , I was able to schedule pick up right away. The vehicles were delivered on time with no damage. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. So much so, that I shipped another batch of vehicles a couple weeks later. I booked the day we needed ahead of time, they were picked up on time, delivered on time, again with no damage. Both drivers were friendly and experienced. I will be using them again in the future and I would highly recommend Number 1 Transport to anyone looking to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Ashleigh on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Here are the things I wanted to say: I recently shipped my car with Stateway Auto Transport. After checking yelp and talking to a few closed friends who recently had experience shippinh their car, one of them recommended Stateway. I trusted community feedback more than anything by checking in to some auto/vehicle shipping forums. My experience at Stateway Auto Transport was great. Best part I liked was that they gave me a quite expensive but reasonable price quote for shipping. I called them and asked about the given price quote and they were kind enough to explain to me. I did get regular updates from them about the process of the shipping from start to finish. Overall, great experience. Next time if needed, I'll ship with Stateway again, or at least recommend to my friends....[More]
By JCampbell on Stateway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
You can't ask for a better company. They handled everything professionally and followed up with me during key events (payment made, initial pick up, drop off and then was I satisfied call). This was one of the best experiences I have had and I have shipped quite a few cars. I didn't have to wait and I didn't call them a month in advance. I am grateful to this company for getting me my car fast!!...[More]
By Sandra Roshonda Thomas on State-By-State Transporters about 5 Hours Ago
DON”T use them!! Should have read previous reviews, first price was great, actual price was $300 higher or was it. Car arrived damage and when received by my 80 year our father in law who is blind in one eye, the damage was extensive. However since he never thought the car would arrive he did not inspect well, so he signed the papers, $1300 later my car is finally fix. They denied claim even after pictures showed the damage, Stay away from these guys. You will pay through the nose....[More]
By dave on Webster Relocation about 6 Hours Ago
Didn't want to drive three days to the coast to ship my car to Hawaii, so I posted my car on uShip a couple of weeks in advance of when I wanted it picked up. Patrick's initial quote and what I ended up paying were within $5 of each other. Patrick was generally quick to respond to my questions, and booked my car with a trusted carrier to the coast almost immediately. The carrier arrived the day they promised, delivered to the coast on time, and my car arrived in Hawaii (through Matson) in great shape! ...[More]
By Pat D on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Way to go Felicia, Thank you for your wonderful services, I was glad you were my broker to help me handle my vehicle transportation.............We love your profesionalism and Honesty, I experience a few other Auto transport firms and I can not express my thanks to you. Thank you :) Perry yee ...[More]
By perry yee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I got my vehicle faster than a FedEx overnight from San Jose, CA to Chicago, IL in 2 days. Yes, 2 days for a 2000 mile stretch. The driver Ian was super efficient. My Customer Service Representative Donna was excellent. Price was the most competitive She took care of the contract and dispatch very nicely. Very well recommended . I will use the service again....[More]
By Dev on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 11 Hours Ago
After spending several hours over three days trying to work through the transport process I received countless emails, texts and phone calls from my on line quote requests. The quotes ranged from $700 to $1800 then a friend recommended Angels. From my initial call and through the whole process everyone I spoke with was very courteous and professional. Once set up with a carrier they kept me up to date on the progress and have nothing but praise for the fine service I received. The price ($1250) was just about in the middle of all the quotes received. The price was very fair, the service was exceptional and my truck arrived two days sooner than expected. Rick who delivered the truck was also very professional and courteous. Thank you all for a job well done....[More]
By Bill on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
They did a great job , picking the car up on time and having it delivered ahead of what we were previously told Great job. And I would have responded to this review ...[More]
By Michael anthony on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service from start to finish. The driver contacted me about 2 hours before his arrival both on pick up and delivery. Professional and courteous. I would recommend and use this company again if needing auto transport....[More]
By Theresa on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
Dan and the AT123 team ensured my vehicle was picked up on my preferred date by a carrier and quickly transported to the delivery location. They made the process easy and stress-free!...[More]
By Chase on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
Good communication and very thorough. Nothing but great customer service. Kept me up to date on carriers and when they would be able to pickup. Informed of the process of shipping a vehicle and made me comfortable with the transaction process. ...[More]
By Gilbert Gomez on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Very satisfied with overall transport, including communication, timeliness and care for, and condition of, car....[More]
By Dave on Angels Moving Autos about 15 Hours Ago
This is my third time during business with this auto shipping company, their service is excellent. The people are very caring about, the customers And they always on time....[More]
By Marc Sylvain on National Auto Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 2 Hours Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide ...[More]
I worked with Beth to move my 2 cars back home, she kept in contact with me through the whole process and she Was always super nice to talk to. I honestly can't say enough great things about her and Passage Auto Transport. Great Company. ...[More]
By Tiashe Robertson on Passage Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I work for a dealership and had to move some assets to another location. My employer usually ships through our own designated transporter, but we didn't have a driver available and needed to move the trucks on that day of. Steven did an excellent job getting me out of a budge. I will, definitely, be using this service again! Thanks guys! ...[More]
By Max Arrington on Vehicles in Motion about 16 Hours Ago
When I contacted motor movers they were very friendly and informative, I loved that they were local in Arizona where we were moving from and Nicole was so nice to talk to. She scheduled our carrier within 2 days and my car was picked up the very next day! I would definitely use this company again if I ever need to move another car....[More]
By Mary on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos, professional, courteous, on time, and great communication. Thanks so much. I would definitely use them again. Mark RFritz...[More]
By mark r fritz on Angels Moving Autos about 16 Hours Ago