View 171,719 Reviews on 3,859 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 503
Reviews 1-25 of 12552
The price was the lowest of all transport services that contacted me. My company contact was friendly and informative and was very thorough regarding insurance coverage in the event of any damage. He answered any questions I had in a timely manner. My driver was prompt, courteous and professional. The entire process was easy....[More]
By Darlene Small on Elite Auto Shipper about 16 Minutes Ago
Car arrived in same condition it was picked up. Communication with primary contact was excellent throughout the transport period. On day of delivery, communication with driver was good and timely, allowing me ample time to prepare for his arrival....[More]
By Bernard on Corporate Auto Transport about 19 Minutes Ago
I received several quotes from multiple companies. I secured my services with another company initially. But when I called the other company back to ask some pertinent questions about transporting my car, they were very rude. So I cancelled my reservation. Aaron emailed me from Iron Auto Transport and at that point of contact the service I received was EXCELLENT! Aaron was very knowledgeable and polite. Aaron's professionalism made my experience a great one! The driver William was friendly and willing to answer all questions about transporting my vehicle. My experience was OUTSTANDING and I highly recommend Iron Auto Transportation services to anyone. I posted my entire experience on my Facebook page. I received several inquiries from friends who were hesitant. And based on my experience, they asked for Iron Auto Transportation's phone number. I've referred several people already. I am indeed a satisfied customer! Thank you Aaron and William! ...[More]
By Deena B on Iron Auto Transport LLC about 27 Minutes Ago
job was well done. Truck was delivered on time and my van was delivered in good condition. the price was reasonable. the company have met the deadline in short notice. thanks...[More]
By Peter on Auto Transport 123 about 35 Minutes Ago
It was very good experience I was worried about moving my lovely Car but now I feel comfortable with the good service of this company and specially Lance Staab...[More]
By Sarah on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 40 Minutes Ago
I live in Texas and purchased a classic car in Virginia. The seller suggested using Ship A Car and we were put in touch with Larry Farber at Ship A Car. Despite hiccups with the seller, Larry Farber worked with us in the most courteous, conscientious and professional manner and accomplished the delivery of the vehicle to me. I would highly recommend Larry Farber and would not hesitate to contact him and/or Ship A Car for future shipping needs....[More]
By James Whitfield on Ship A Car Inc about 40 Minutes Ago
I got my car on time and received a very clear instruction from the company Very helpful staffs. Car was reserved in good condition. Thank you. I will recommend to my friends Definitely use next time...[More]
By Quynh Tran on Auto Transport 123 about 49 Minutes Ago
This is the 2nd time I used Ship-a-Car and it really was easy. There was a slight problem with this one of the transporters, however, Kay was quick to get us a new transporter and it turned out wonderful. They really did the right thing. We are actually using them again this week. Easy to work with and everyone is very pleasant....[More]
By Lisa Silvestri on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Good overall pick up and delivery. Would use again. Good driver and good info on delivery time.!!!!!!a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++...[More]
By Dave Roewer on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
This was the best service ever. True Happy Customer. thom was nice, pleasant, honest, and reliable. He answered every call and text. He worked with me with my payment using my credit card for the whole transaction. My polaris was picked up early in pompano beach and delivered on time in alamo,CA. This is my favorite transport company and will recommend them to everyone I know. ...[More]
By thomas d reed on All Terrain Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
My daughter was in a car accident and unable to drive her car to college in Alabama. I received a quote from Anthony Amato, who agreed to pick my daughter's car up in Pennsylvania within 2 days and transport it to Alabama in time for school. As soon as I signed the contract and my credit card was charged a $175 deposit, I was suddenly unable to get a straight answer about picking up the car. Repeated emails and phone calls got the same answer - he was "waiting for a driver to call back". After 4 days, no pick up and no confirmation of when the driver would come, I called Anthony, cancelled the contract and asked him to return my deposit. I had to pay a family friend to make the 900 mile drive. Anthony has refused to return the deposit and lied to my credit card company, saying he had scheduled a driver. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!...[More]
By Patricia Billock on All Weather Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Everything went well except for the pick-up date. I was scheduled to have my vehicle picked up but was informed that they would delay the pick-up date. This happened to me twice. I wouldn't have mind if they picked it up a few days later but on a schedule, due to taking time off of work and what not, but it seemed like the driver didn't know what he wanted to do and kept calling me to reschedule for the next day. Other than the pick-up date, the destination time was on-time. ...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Outside of the driver continously misquoting me delivery times, everything was good. The customer service rep was great. Driver was also friendly. Will definitely use again!!!!...[More]
By Okechi Nwabara on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
We recently moved from California to Idaho and had to leave two of our vehicles behind. Since these were not our daily use cars, we weren't in a rush to get them up to Idaho so we were willing to wait for the best price on shipping. After getting regular retail prices from a few other places, I was disappointed by how pricey they were. Then I came across AmeriFreight and was thrilled with the estimated price they gave me (it was at least $700 less than the competition) and since our timeline was flexible it worked out perfectly. It took about two weeks to find a carrier, but once AmeriFreight did find a truck it ended up being the perfect fit. The price went up a couple hundred dollars, but we got an enclosed carrier instead of an open one (much better!) and the team that drove up our vehicles was super professional and local to our new town here in Idaho. I couldn't be happier with the results and would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone looking to ship a car for the absolute lowest price on a flexible timeline. Our AmeriFreight representative, Graham, was very helpful and prompt every step of the way. Very pleased with the results and would definitely use AmeriFreight again....[More]
By Katie J. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Response by Nice Car Auto Transport on 10/2/2015 is total B.S. I never booked with other brokers. It's true I never signed a contract with them but we had an agreement that they would pick up my cars and the carrier would be paid upon delivery. There was NO confusion about who was hired!!!!!! They just kept changing the pickup day and time. Next was the "300 miles away" excuse, then the "120 miles away" excuse, then the "FLAT TIRE" excuse, which came 3 days after the scheduled pickup date ( which was "promised" by Kevin ). I think he just couldn't find a carrier to do the job for the price he quoted and kept making excuses until I cancelled his "services". Original pickup was scheduled for Wednesday, then he rescheduled for Thursday, then for Friday. I finally cancelled on Saturday. Come on Kevin, please don't dispute this with me. You would only look silly. I have copies of all correspondences, including the e-mail you sent to my daughter, and would be happy to publish them here. Now, who's the real liar????...[More]
By Fred on Nice Car Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
A flawless transaction! Pickup through delivery - Everything went well. Thank You Jason! I found a vehicle in LA, California and wanted it delivered to Wellington, Florida. Jason gave me a prompt and exact quote and based upon his shipping arrangements I purchased the car. Six days later after it was picked up, it was delivered at 10:30am with plenty of time to have it registered and detailed for dinner. Next time I have another need like this, I will call Galaxy. Andy...[More]
By Andy Schaller on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I had a great experience using MONTWAY AUTO TRANSPORT. From the time i got on the phone with customer service, I knew it was going to be a good experience. Everything was pretty organized. I had no issues at all....[More]
By J.P. on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I found the whole process went smoothly and without issue. I cannot say enough good things about American Car Transporters. I tried a uship web site first where you place the item / load out for bids. All I received were e-mails from drivers asking questions I had already answered in the load profile page and high priced quotes. I quickly dumped that route in favor or American Car Transporters. Their web site worked well but more importantly I was able to reach a real person. I talked with Eric and then was helped by Kim. They found me a driver with the right equipment and kept me informed of all the details. Then Mike the driver took over. He called on a regular basis, at pick-up, during the trip and near delivery. When he arrived his truck and trailer was clean and in good condition. My truck was delivered in excellent shape. They really exceeded my expectations. Thank you again ACT!!!!!...[More]
By J Romano on American Car Transporters Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Sales contact friendly, informative and delivered as promised. Actual delivery went well, driver was courteous and very careful in getting the car off the trailer....[More]
By Barry on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Best carrier I have ever used, Eric was polite, honest and did what he said he would do. That doesn't happen very much anymore. So I will alway use Ship a car direct. Thank you Eric!! ps. Im telling all my car buddy's ...[More]
By Rene on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
On the phone David was very courteous, Once the car was picked up, my husband and I were so pleased with driver. He took his time in loading and securing our SUV, Our vehicle arrived on time, and intact. We were still in Hotel and he brought it out to us. Would definitely recommend and if need to use again I would not hesitate to call! ...[More]
By Nelly on Get it Done Transportation about 4 Hours Ago
By Nelly on Get it Done Transportation about 4 Hours Ago
We recently moved from California to Washington D.C. I researched a few different shipping companies and asked for a quote from several. David from Ship a car direct emailed me promptly with a quote and a link to easily place an order. I didn't respond right away and he sent me a few more emails with short video clips to answer common questions. I ended up choosing ship a car direct because of the emails. I knew he'd take care of me. I originally made reservations to have the car be picked up on a Saturday, but changed my mind and wanted it to be picked up sooner. They were able to change last minute and picked the car up on the Thursday before. The carrier came and took pictures of my car and documented all the dents and scratches. I was contacted a day before the car was to be delivered in DC to let me know the time it would arrive. He called again the next day to tell me where to meet him. When I made the reservation they said it would take about 7-10 days to deliver to DC. We received the car in exactly a week, so we were very happy we didn't have to wait the whole 10 days, or longer. David sent me a follow up email to make sure I received the car and that everything went smoothly. I had a really good experience and would definitely use them again....[More]
By Krista on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Great customer service and prompt responses from both the driver and the sales rep. Both stayed in constant contact with with us which gave us a sense of comfort in knowing that our car and trailer would arrive on time and safely. We also felt that the price was fair. ...[More]
By Jim Warden on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Tara was very helpful and took care of every aspect of the move. I feel confident with Tara and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a car shipped....[More]
By Bill Harmond on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago