View 154,323 Reviews on 3,617 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 507
Reviews 1-25 of 12653
I'm not normally one to leave reviews but the service I got from Priority was really top notch and I feel like it's the least I can do to thank them. Everything was exactly as represented at the onset - pricing, timing, general process, etc. I was nervous entrusting my car to anyone but Mike put me at ease and really made me feel like my car was his top priority. Will use again and recommend to my friends....[More]
By David on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 15 Minutes Ago
Excellent service. Great Communication. Robert was very helpful and gave a more than reasonable price. Best Company in the industry. Better than All American and South beach transport. Used both in the past....[More]
By Daniel Chong on Dynamic Auto Movers about 39 Minutes Ago
Found an "almost" new Lexus GS 450h in FL. Dealer arranged shipping and gave me several options for carriers/brokers. After reviewing ratings carefully and interviewing 3, I selected Angels Moving Autos (note: a shipping broker.) Experience was EXCELLENT! I had bought a $45,000 car based on photos and CARFAX alone, never had shipped anything except the mail and household goods...I was nervous at best. Car arrived on time, with advance telephone calls as promised to allow me time to get home from work and the car was received in PERFECT condition!! Even with the shipping cost, I saved a great deal of money on a comparable car!! I HIGHLY recommend Angels Moving Autos!! Steve P. (NOTE: THE SHIPPER DID OFFER AN INCENTIVE FOR THIS REVIEW, BUT I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM 5 STARS WITHOUT THE INCENTIVE!!!!)...[More]
By Steve P on Angels Moving Autos about 52 Minutes Ago
We chose Total Car Shipping based on good reviews. To be honest we were nervous since this was a first for us. From the time I contacted Marc till the car was picked up and delivered, he was efficient, Professional, and kept in contact until our car was picked up and delivered Marc had given us a quote to ship, it was increased by only $25 ,this was fine with us since he was able to schedule pickup on the first day it was available for transport. Within 3 hours the driver was at our home. He took care when loading and was very efficient. The trucking company kept in contact with my son and made special arrangements to deliver the car a day early. We were very pleased with our experience. Considering this was all done during the busy Christmas Holiday and the car was a gift, we are grateful for the service provided....[More]
By Patricia Davis on Total Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Picked up and dropped off when they said they would. great service and would use them again most definitely!!...[More]
By amy grigoriou on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
Great service, friendly, responsive, affordable. As an Active Duty service member, I will recommend their services any day of the week. Lecia will take care of your shipment all the way until delivery. Thanks for your hard work Lecia....[More]
By Rafael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Number 1 auto transport is number 1 for good reason. From the moment I spoke with Victor Falci, I never had another worry. The quote to transport my daughters car was spot on with other carriers. It never changed. The pick up was easy and on time. They moved the car from MA. To CA in 5 days. Car was perfect when it was delivered. Drivers were polite and punctual. I highly recommend Number 1 auto transport to anyone looking for a reliable transport service. I am happy to say, I'm a satisfied customer....[More]
By Kristine on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I chose to use this company because they explained everything so well via their website and their emails and videos. It was not the least expensive quote. The company that did the haul was excellent and actually arrived before expected which was a nice surprise. Very pleased....[More]
By Lisa S on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
David from Ship a Car Direct was ON IT in terms of communication. He kept in touch to make sure the process went smoothly. Since my pick up date in NY was the week before Christmas they worked with my schedule to make sure the delivery date didn't fall right on Christmas day. Otherwise it would have been a headache to center the whole day around making sure someone was home to receive the car. The one unsettling thing was that I wouldn't know my exact pick up date until 24-48 hours prior but apparently that's typical across all shipping companies. The carrier also wanted ~$100 more than what I was quoted but oh well. In all, the whole process was pretty hassle free and the car arrived just how we left it. ...[More]
By Rachel on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Great group of people. Walked me thru the entire process. Kept me informed from the date of pickup to delivery....[More]
By Char on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
There was a small issue finding a suitable place for the driver to park to load the vehicle, but once we worked through this, there were no issues. Vehicle was delivered on time to the requested address without issue. I am pleased, overall, with the service. Thank you!...[More]
By Jason Heuer on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Heard so many bad things about shipping vehicles. What to watch, what not to do, who to believe. I did my research and came upon Dynamic Auto Movers. They seemed pretty legit and honest. Explained me the ins and outs and made my shipment easier than expected. Great company. Will use them again because they made it an easy and stress free process....[More]
By John on Dynamic Auto Movers about 5 Hours Ago
Brad And Chris were extremely professional and prompt when I needed my car moved. I have used other companies in the past and this was the most hassle free experience I have ever had! I definitely recommend Olde Towne to everyone and will use them again very soon! ...[More]
By Jane on Olde Towne Logistics about 7 Hours Ago
Angels picked up on time and dropped on time with no issues. I found that the service people were nice and didn't damage the car. They were also very reasonably priced compared to others transporting cross country....[More]
By Rahul on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
Couldn't be happier with the service! The driver was very helpful and everyone I've spoken to has been very informative and really seem to know their stuff!! My vehicle arrived on time, and was in perfect condition. It's great to work with people who provide a service you can count on....[More]
By Joe Linnell on Dynamic Auto Movers about 8 Hours Ago
I would recommend this company, I will always use this transport company. They are on time with your pick up, and all of my deliveries have been on time. Their customer service is excellent, they will meet all of your questions with the answers that you may need. If you are looking for good prices that will also fit your needs this is the company that you will need. The person of contact that I use is (Helen Stabile), she is great and good at her job....[More]
By DENISE SAMPSON on All Coast Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
WE APPRECIATED THE QUALITY SERVICE FROM THE FIRST PHONE CONTACT TO THE DELIVERY OF OUR NEW 2012 WINDJAMMER (NEW TO US) AS SCHEDULED. THE DRIVER (JOHN) CALLED TO GIVE US A HEADS UP ON THE DELIVERY TIME AND WAS EVEN EARLY. THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE. WILL WE RECOMMEND AND USE YOUR COMPANY AGAIN? ABSOLUTELY! ...[More]
By ARCH on Showroom Transport about 9 Hours Ago
The BEST experience I have ever had transporting a car. Pricing was competitive, no damage to vehicle, and delivered in two days....[More]
By William Salvaterra on Nationwide Transport Services about 10 Hours Ago
Everything was smooth sailing from the time I contacted Seamless Auto, till the time the car was delivered 3 days later. Seamless was in constant communication with me, letting me know all of the steps of the transport until time of delivery. I got a super cheap rate, and excellent service from Absolute Auto, the carrier Seamless provided me.If I need transporting in the future, I will be using them again....[More]
By Orien Grimes on Seamless Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I was skeptical initially. But, after seeing some reviews and decided to give it a shot. The service was on time. The driver called to let me know about the approx time of arrival to pick up my vehicle. They dropped it off at a location I told them on time. They had the best rates of companies I looked around. Overall I was very impressed with the service. Good job Angels Auto keep it up....[More]
By Swami S on Angels Moving Autos about 11 Hours Ago
I moved across country .I needed my car by a certain date to start work.. If the car didnt show up on time I would have to rent one . I booked with Quality Car Move based on their reviews. The reviews were accurate .. Although I was nervous, the car was picked up and delivered on time...Thanks to QCM...[More]
By simon on Quality Car Move about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 12 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
The car was picked up right on time. We had given a 6 day window during which the car could be picked up. It was picked up on day one. The transporter was polite and kept in touch during the transportation process. The car arrived without any problems and arrived on time. The transporter had to take the car off from his truck in the pouring rain. He was very polite and did not complain. Jason was great about follow up to make certain the car had arrived and I was satisfied. I would use this company again....[More]
By Linda Brown on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Transport of my car from Indiana to Oregon was hassle-free and without incident. Would use services again and recommend to friends. ...[More]
By Chris on Angels Moving Autos about 18 Hours Ago
I used Angels Moving Autos for the transport and delivery of two cars from New York state to southern California. They did a fantastic job the first time which is why I called them again when I needed the 2nd car transported. The arrangements made on the phone and online went smoothly, the drivers were courteous, everything went just as planned, and both cars arrived in great shape. I would definitely recommend them (and have to my friends) and use them again. They were not the least expensive, but their price was reasonable, and they got the job done well. Angels is providing an incentive to review them, but I would not do this unless I felt they had done an excellent job (otherwise, it is not worth my time). Thank you!...[More]
By Melanie Phipps on Angels Moving Autos about 22 Hours Ago
I had not had a vehicle shipped before and reading the reviews of the different companies was what made me choose ship-a-car-direct. Every company I received a quote from suggested I read customer reviews on their service and satisfaction, then when I checked them out there were some companies that had 30 reviews in the last 2 years and they were rated at 3-4 stars out of 5. To top it all off the reviews were very about the poor customer service they received from the brokers as well as little to no contact with the drivers. Ship-a-car-direct was the opposite, they had several thousand reviews in the last few years and many positive reviews. My experience was very pleasant, they offered me a competitive quote and Jason was very responsive and answered any questions that I had. I did end up spending alittle more than what was quoted because I had a very condensed timetable to get the car from the seller down to me. If I had not made other commitments the extra money wouldn't have been necessary. Overall I was very pleased with my experience and would definitely use their services again....[More]
By Brian on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago