View 158,671 Reviews on 3,674 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 467
Reviews 1-25 of 11659
I called and spoke to a gentleman name Gilbert. He was very polite and professional. He was concise and courteous in the way he explained the process to me. . Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Bill A. on Above All Transporters about 19 Minutes Ago
Lecia at AmeriFreight was prompt with answering questions and responding to e-mails. The transport of the vehicle was overall well-coordinated; however, a snow storm on the east coast caused the pick up and drop off to be late. Otherwise, the car was delivered safely to it's destination and the driver accommodated all port requests....[More]
By C Honsaker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
I gotta say, finding a company to ship a car is a very intimidating experience, especially when all you hear about are the horror stories (I don't even know those good reviews are legit or now). I had to ship my sister's car from Colorado to Washington, DC after she graduated college and moved back. From start to finish, the customer support staff at Stateway took great care of us with prompt communication, the sales girl (Ican't remember her name, SORRY!) gave me an accurate price quote (which was actually lower than some of the sketchy companies we had also spoken to), and great care to make sure our car was picked up within the window we requested, even though it was quite tight. The car arrived in great shape and we couldn't be happier with the experience. Thanks!...[More]
By Travis H. Dickerson on Stateway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
It is the second time for me to use AmeriFreight Car Shipping to ship my car, since I have a very good experience with them before. They did not disappoint me. My agent, Ali, is very professional. She communicated with me very efficiently and contacted me right away when a possible carrier shows up. Because I am not in a hurry this time, we passed two carriers who asked for more money to ship my car. Ali respected my decisions and did not push me at all. AmeriFrieight Car Shipping only used qualified carriers. We finally landed United Auto Carrier, which is excellent as well. The driver showed up on time to pick up the car. When he delivered the car, he agreed to deliver the car on a Sunday night to accommodate my time so that I do not have to wait at home on Monday. The driver showed up around 9:30pm on Sunday, as what he told me. I really appreciate them for being able to meet customer's needs and keep their promises. The car arrived safe and sound. During the whole process, Ali called me several times to check if everything was going well. In summary, I like the service AmeriFreight provided, and THANKS!...[More]
By Chao Wang on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
While talking with Danielle I instantly got the feeling of sincerity, honesty and that my situation mattered. This was the first time I had to ship a vehicle so I was unaware of the way things work which makes me leery. Pleasure doing business with Danielle at Transport Americas. The actual carrier was courteous, no BS. ...[More]
By Ken on Transport Americas about 7 Hours Ago
FROM THE TIME I EMAILED AND ASKED FOR A QUOTE FROM THE TIME THE CAR WAS DELIVERED TO ITS FINAL DESTINATION THIS COMPANY WAS TOP NOTCH! THE COMMUNICATION NEVER LACKED AND WE KNEW EVERYTHING THAT WAS TO GO ON WITH DOOR TO DOOR FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! THE PRICE TO SHIP OUR TRUCK WAS SIGNIFICANTLY LESS THAN ALL OTHER COMPANIES I CONTACTED FOR QUOTES SO DON'T LET THEIR LOW PRICES LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE THEY ARE ANYTHING BUT EXEMPLARY PROFESSIONALS! IF WE NEED TO SHIP AN AUTOMOBILE AGAIN WE WILL DEFINITELY USE THEM!...[More]
By CHRISTINA BERGSTROM on Door to Door Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Gilbert at Philam Trucking always provides my company & clients with excellent service, and we will continue to use his services. Great experience every shipment....[More]
By Rocky Roads LLC on Philam Transport about 8 Hours Ago
At the beginning, I chose another company with good reviews. I had been waited for two weeks, but they can't secure a driver. So I contact AmeriFreight because they have good reviews as well. they quoted about 800 dollars at the beginning. While I submitted the formal request, there is an option said u could expedite the shipping by paying more. I chose that option since there were only three days toward our moving date. The staff successfully found a driver the next day and the driver could pick up the same day. The price went up to 1050, but it was similar to other quotes. The driver called me and showed up on time. He was really nice and patient. It took 7 days for the car to be delivered, one day earlier than they expected. There was another guy delivered the car. He was nice too. The car get dirty as expected because of the open transportation. I know some of the shipping company might clean ur car before the delivery, but not this carrier. Besides the dirt, the car is totally fine. I will definitely use AmeriFreight again if needed....[More]
By ivy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Michael with All States Car Shipping was wonderful to deal with. This being my first auto transporting experience, I was quickly overwhelmed by the amount of calls and emails I was receiving from multiple companies. All States Car Shipping provided a competitive price, was honest, up front, and wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again in the future!...[More]
By Randa Rowland on All States Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Very skeptical about shipping my vehicle since I've never done it before. Terriann walked me through the process and even thought DIY wasn't the cheapest rate, I decided to go with them based on their 5 star ratings and speaking with Terriann. They said my Ridgeline would be picked-up in 1 to 5 days and it was actually picked-up the same day they listed it and the carrier delivered later that night! Extremely easy process and I would use them again without question. ...[More]
By Michael on DIY Transport Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
a friend of mine referred me to global auto and i thought they would give me the run around but they were actually really cool. elena knew what she was doing. she had handled the transport of my car as if it was her own which i really appreciated. i had my mustang transported from California to my sons place out of state. the driver was awesome I'm definitely going to be calling them back next time i need a transport. Thanks Elena!!...[More]
By rich on Global Auto Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
Heidi Taylor was very responsive and respectful during the process. While I was bombarded by about 20 companies offering to move my car, I picked Heidi first based on her response and attitude. I would definitely recommend ASG and Heidi specifically to anyone needing to ship a car....[More]
By Jeff D on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
This was the very first time of having a vehicle transported. The vehicle was being transported from Florida to California. I was very nervous and had bad anxiety of who to choose to transport my son's vehicle. I needed to time this all just right to get hisvehicle picked up & have him fliying back to California the following day. I read thru so many reviews on the internet. There are "a lot of bad reviews" out there. I started asking for quotes and next thing I am getting slammed with emails & phones calls from all these companies and feeling so very overwhelmed.Some really low quotes was being sent to me(beware). Then I came across Ship -A-Car-Direct and read the reviews. The positive definitely out weight the negative. I submitted a request on Sunday, February 15th and got a reply from David Franco on Monday, February 16th. David assure me not to worry and we had plenty of time to get a carrier for my first transport date which was Saturday, February 28th. He didn't ask for any up front deposit. He said only when they line up the carrier & at that time to confirm pickup arrangement would a payment of $225 need to be paid, then the remaining $800 to the carrier at the time the vehicle was delivered. He told me if I have any questions just call or email him during this time. He always got back to my emails the same day.Then on Wednesday, February 25th I got a email from David letting me know they had dispatached the vehicle to Zareba Auto Transport and the estimated pick up date was Saturday, February 28th. He recommended we keep in touch with the carrier. and we should be hearing from the dirver or their dispatacher directly the day before pick up. I received a call that same day from Christina from Zareba Auto Transport stating "Joe" their driver would be at my sons home on Saturday, February 28th between 8am-9am, she also contacted my son to let him know. On Friday, February 27th my son received a call form Christina stating "Joe" the driver had to pick up one vehicle before his & would be there on Saturday, February 28th at 11am. I got the call from my son on Saturday, February 28th at 11:00am stating "Joe" the driver had just picked up his vehicle and he very nice & professional. Joe stated he would have the vehicle delivered to California on Friday, March 6th. On Tuesday, March 3rd my son got a call from Joe stating he will be delivering his vehicle to him either Wednesday late day or Thursday morning. My son called me on Wednesday, March 4th at 2pm to say "Joe" had just dropped his vehicle off". We were so suprise that his vehicle got delivered 2 days early. If we ever have to ship a vehicle again we would definitely use Ship-A-Car-Direct. This is one satisfied customer with both Ship-A-Car-Direct & Zareba Auto Transport....[More]
By U Hamilton on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
I had three vehicles shipped. One went first so it would be waiting on us and the other two went just before we departed. Bruce was terrific and lined up great drivers for us. He thoroughly explained the entire process. Everything went as planned and as stated. The drivers were also terrific, got the vehicles there without problem or incident and everything we packed in our vehicles was there and in its original condition upon arrival. I am elated at how this whole process worked out, especially because competing companies tried to 'steal' me from Bruce and confuse me as to how things worked in their business. This was why dealing with Bruce was so great, he was not the lowest bidder, but he was the one I trusted. In the end everything he told me worked out as he said it would and I could not be happier....[More]
By Mike R on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Overall great experience. Casey was a pleasure to do business with. Delivery was fast and reliable....[More]
By Gary on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
After speaking to one of their representative name Daniel for about four months! He finally did and help me a lot! This was actuallyt first doing this and I normally don't do reviews, but I had to for them because not only did Daniel but all of them gave me the best car service experience ever. ...[More]
By Hillary ramirez on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Vehicle was picked up in California on time at a friends house and delivered on time in Illinois during our move in winter. Company was easy to get in contact with to find out the status. Driver was very friendly and did an exterior inspection with me. Couldn't have asked for a better expierence....[More]
By Chris hofman on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
Moving back from FL to NJ turned out to be a much smoother process than shipping my car from NJ to FL. The company I used for that move was not very transparent and I had to wait until 5 days before the date my car was supposed to get there to finally get confirmation of pickup. Truckit were the COMPLETE opposite. I called spoke to an agent who then immediately sent me a quote based on our discussion and a link. I clicked on the link and within a few minutes I had arranged everything. Then the following day I was contacted by an agent who coordinated the transport. The first offer was above the price range and a bit too soon, however, I communicated that and the agent was able to get me exactly what I wanted and for the right price. As an added bonus, the car even arrived early :) Thank you so much!...[More]
By Uri on Truck It Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Our son, who lives in a different state, did the initial search for an auto transporter given his previous experience. He recommended AmeriFreight after reading reviews and estimated prices based upon an initial contact with AmeriFreight. This was our first time working with an auto transporter. Lecia Philips was our contact, developed through the website. We had two-three conversations with her in order to learn how the process worked. She was very responsive by both telephone and e-mail. Nebraska is a wide state, and she first started looking in the eastern portion for a transporter, but the car was in the western side. Once she began looking there for a transporter, she soon found one. Then the transport company itself contacted us for some information about the pick-up point and the person to contact. The transporter said it would be a Wednesday pick-up, and it was. It was snowing! The predicted delivery date was the following Saturday, and the driver called about three hours out to advise us that he'd soon be here. Then he called about 30 minutes out. Then he called to say he was on the edge of our residential neighborhood. The open carrier was fully loaded- 7 cars. The driver, who was very conscientious, had to take two cars off to get to ours. He was concerned that the long carrier and the cars moved to behind the carrier would frustrate the neighbors, hence his interest in meeting up with us on a wider non-residential road. The driver was very pleasant, well-mannered, professional. The driver had to travel through a section on I-25 where the weather was windy and the roads were ice-packed. There were areas of wind-driven snow. Overall, this was an excellent experience with a car carrier. This is a true account of our experience with AmeriFreight and the car transporter company. No compensation was received for this review. ...[More]
By C Brown on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
It was a good experience purchasing this transport service. They were helpful on the phone, and quickly called me back to confirm a pickup date. The only negative (and it is very minor), is that the truck driver promised to call me back on the day of delivery, and did not. When I called him, he did apologize, so I'm not unhappy. I would definitely use this service again....[More]
By Eric Cook on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Bernie was the first broker I ever dealt with that told the absolute truth. I called Monday noon. She called me back Monday PM & told me she had already located transporter from KS to CA. I hoped to have car picked up by weekend at best but she told me they could pick it up by Thursday. She sent me an e-mail with drivers phone # and transport co. info before she ever charged me a dime. Believe it or not the driver calls Thursday morning and said he was a couple of hours from pickup. I couldn't believe it. Driver shows up, loads the car and said he would have it delivered to the buyers home on Monday. I thought, yeah we'll see about that. Lo and behold come Monday he calls the new owner and makes arrangements not only to deliver the car but to wait till evening. They deliver the car to his home at 7:00 PM. AMAZING I will never use anyone other than Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport again. Thank you Bernie for the greatest shipping experience ever !!!!!!!...[More]
By Steve Majors on Excellent Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 10 Hours Ago
Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. Some clients are always memorable and you will be one of those. You were accessi...[More]
I wanted to have very special care taken on a pristine vintage Rolls Royce Silver Spirit I had just purchased with only 17,000 miles. It was a time of year that it was not easy to obtain an enclosed carrier from Maryland to California. Before dealing with Auto Transport 123 I had been given a quote by another carrier but they did not come through with a driver. By then the time was getting critical as the selleers of the car were leaving or Florida. Joe helped me understand how the system works, and also stayed in touch with me as they obtained the carrier. I have heard horror stories about additional charges and such. Joe was completely honest nd the price he quoted was the price for the shipment. The car was picked up exactly on time as the driver said, ad arrived on timme, neat and clean as a whistle. Thank you Auto Transport 123 and Joe for a job well done. ...[More]
By john on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
i appreciate the fact that they were able to get me a shipper soon after we talked and that the shipper picked up on Sunday and delivered on Monday around 10.30pm. Initially Angel thought they will deliver my car on Wednesday but i was pleasantly surprised when i called the shipper and they told me i would get my car Monday...[More]
By Dr. McGruder on DIY Transport Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 14 Hours Ago
Dr.McGruder It was a real pleasure working with you and getting your car transported to you in a timely manner ,We hope that if you need to transport ...[More]
I requested quotes to ship my 1937 Buick from Seattle WA to Yorba Linda CA. I received approximately 30 quotes, and was struggling to select a carrier. At that time I received a call from Erin Martuscelli, who walked me through the process and was able to find a carrier to pick up my Buick one day later. The cost of shipping was not the lowest or highest price, but Erin made me feel very comfortable with the price. The driver, Roman went above and beyond what I expected to get my non-running Buick securely loaded and on its way. Roman was also able to successfully unload the non-running Buick in California. It is rare to get the customer service provided by Erin and Roman, and I would use them again, and/or recommend them to anyone in need of a car transport company. ...[More]
By James Doyle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Received an excellent quote, with a non-pushy, knowledge representative. Smoothed out any/all issues with the truck driver who was being pushy and un-reasonable. Clearly communicated the cost for land and vessel and agent shipment fees. Very happy with the service and would certainly recommend to friends and family. ...[More]
By Aj on AAA Transporters about 14 Hours Ago