View 167,251 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 461
Reviews 1-25 of 11525
Had to ship my car from Mississippi to California during the busy summer season. Did some searching on google and came across Amerifreight. Called the number on their website and spoke with Ali to set up a deal. Ali was very helpful with quotes. There are different quotes based on the various pick-up windows. For example, narrower pick-up windows (1-3 days) are more expensive then basic pick-up windows (1-15 days). I had a very narrow time window to get my car picked up so I decided to go with the more expensive option. I believe carriers look for the most money being offered per vehicle and pick up those vehicles more quickly than cheaper offers - that is, if you offer more money, you'll be more visible on their pick-up option radar. Anyways, after booking a pick-up window, Amerifreight acts like a broker and attempts to find the best carrier. Ali was able to find one the same day I requested the deal. We then scheduled a weekend pickup. The carrier was in regular contact with me and arrived as scheduled. The carrier asked that I bring my car to a truck stop close to the highway since he couldn't bring his truck into the residential areas. I didn't have anyone to bring me back after dropping me off at the truck stop, so the driver and I, after meeting at the truck stop, both drove back to my home in my car. He then inspected the vehicle there, and then drove himself and my car back to the truck stop, that way I didn't have to call a taxi. I wasn't scheduled to arrive in California until about 10 days after pick-up. Normally, transportation duration is shorter than 10 days, so my car actually arrived early in California, but they left the car at a terminal. Once I arrived in California, the carrier then transferred my car from the terminal to my home. Went very smoothly, and the carrier again was in frequent communication with me. Also, during this process, Ali was in regular communication with me to inquire about status updates. Overall, the process went very smoothly and stress-free. My car did arrive in somewhat dirty condition, but that is to be expected given I chose an open carrier. I wholeheartedly recommend Amerifreight for anyone looking to transport their vehicle in the future. I should add that this is a REAL review, since I'm required to write a review in order to receive a discount on the shipping cost. ...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 32 Minutes Ago
I had contracted with AT123 and they setup a pickup quickly. I had recieved confirmation of pickup 24 hours in advance and all was good to go until I had an unfortunate last minute change in plans. My seller had a death in the family which pushed our schedule off a week. I was notified of this change late on a Saturday with a following Tuesday pickup scheduled (change in shcedule was not AT123's fault). I immediately sent an email to my sales rep and called leaving a voicemail. I also called the main phone and left a voicemail on saturday. I did not hear from them regarding this change. I instead got the 24 hour notice email that the shipper was picking up on Tuesday as planned with the drivers contact info. I immediately called the office to have the pickup date changed. Apparently nobody checks their voicemail or email since it was news to them that I needed to change the dates. After daily calls to check on the reschedule status I finally got a truck to pick up my car the following Thursday. It took us by surprise because this time there was not advance notice. My pickup contact called me and told me the guy was there for the car. I had no idea what he was talking about since AT123 had not told me they got a spot for my car. Another immedate call to confirm if this driver was legit... It then took the car 7 days to get to me. Originally the estimated delivery time was 3 days. I will say that the original schedule went off as perfect as I could have hoped. The change in schedule is when things really fell apart....[More]
By Chris on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Thank you safeway car transport for your help and I received the car as how I sent. Very good service I would definitely refer my friends through you for any moving....[More]
By Ramanathan on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 1 Hour Ago
I was lied to and promised that pick up of my truck would happen. It was one excuse after another for 6 WEEKS! I was inheriting a vehicle in Sask, was left to me by my late uncle. Had to be picked up by July 30th 6 weeks ahead of time I called to make the arrangements with Steve and he lied to me over and over about trucks being on their way and break downs and excuse after excuse. The property sold and along with it went my truck. It was the only thing I had left to remember my uncle by aside from my memories and thanks to this CRAP A**HOLE company I lost the one thing that my late uncle wished me to have!!!!!! I am beyond furious with this company and anybody who is stupid enough to hire them after reading this is dumber than this company!!!!!! Please I beg anyone who is considering using them make damn sure whatever your shipping doesn't mean anything to you because you probably wont get it!!!...[More]
By Kathy on Vehicles in Motion about 2 Hours Ago
To put it as simply as possible, they did what they said they would do, and the price was right. I waited almost 2 months on another "direct" shipping company to save a couple hundred bucks. I should have just gone with 123 in the first place. Don't make my mistake....[More]
By Brad G on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
My experience with national transport is quite good. I quoted a good price from a web called riley auto transport. When i called their representative, she said service company was national transport, like a sister company of riley. First, I worried a little bit because the different company name and a pushy representative. we went through the whole process on phone within 20 min and my card was charged. the pickup time they promised changed several times until I got driver's number. The truck driver is great. When I asked pickup and deliver time, he never promises. He gave me two possible situations. And he arrived on the day he told me. Btw this date is neither what representative promised or what you saw on tracking page. He is also patient and efficient. Because of parking restriction he walked a long way to pick my car up and also drove me to his truck when delivering it. He also knows a lot about route and car. He also helped fix a little problem of my seat when he was preparing leaving. Nice driver and impressive deliver time. Bur management and website needs improvement. ...[More]
By F.F on National Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I was not sure what to expect. Graham, the company representative was very courteous, patient and helpful. He answered all my questions fully and I was totally comfortable with the entire process from beginning to end. The crew driving the truck was also courteous and professional, giving me much confidence in the care of the vehicle. Pickup and delivery were on time and the receiving customer was very pleased with the vehicle. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to anyone considering shipping a vehicle....[More]
By Wayne graddick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 1 Hour Ago
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Once I had contacted Hugo of 7 Star Auto Transport by phone, he worked very quickly to find me a driver and one was found for pickup the very next day. Communication between all parties involved was efficient, courteous, and helpful. I was pleased and surprised at how quickly my car had arrived at its final destination! The price was in the middle range of all the offers sent to me from brokers, which I was comfortable with. Thank you for taking the stress off my mind....[More]
By Pswen-Chern Cheng on 7 Star Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I had an outstanding experience working with Sun Auto Transport LLC to ship my vehicle from the East coast to the West coast. Albert was a pleasure to work with and the fastest representative I have worked with. The level of customer service, efficiency, professionalism and successful delivery of my vehicle are all reasons why I chose to utilize Sun Auto again for a future move. I highly recommend their services and working directly with Albert if you can. Shipping my vehicle was the easiest part of my move and I was blessed to not have to deal with any issues such as damage or unresponsiveness. ...[More]
By Jessica on Sun Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I cannot say enough about this company. I shot a couple of emails to other companies and got blown up with calls/emails and even text messages. I never felt right about any of them. Joe Carter from Number 1 Auto Transport called me about picking up my car. He was a straight shooter from the first conversation. I felt like he and his company are the people I can trust with my car. They kept me updated the whole time and I even got my car 2 days before the quoted time! These guys know what they are talking about and I would most definitely recommend them to anyone! Joe you are the man!...[More]
By BG^68 on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
This company nation auto transport. Everything went very smooth . My primary contact was lauren fox . She contacted me to move my vehicle and i warned her that the vehicl had to be in new jersey by friday. This was a tuesday, she said she will pick up that same day or the bext, once we hung up she returned the call 1 hour later with the driver. Excellent job lauren. I will definetly use them again!...[More]
By John goode on Nation Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Bruce is great. Vehicle was delivered on time by the transport carrier. Relatively easy transaction prompt service. Gave me the carrier insurance documents and carrier contact. Flowed up with a confirmation email at the time of pick up and a phone call upon delivery to verify my satisfaction with the service and delivery. The carrier was great they called me to let me know when they were on thier way and if I preferred a morning or afternoon delivery. Very happy with PDQ Auto Movers. ...[More]
By Chris on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Stephanie was amazing!!! She really made us feel confortable about having our cars shipped across the country. Super helpful and pleasant!!! We had a car that need specia attention due to the fact that is a rare model and she made sure our expectations were met. I would def recommend their services to anyone I know. ...[More]
By Julia L on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
When I first went online to find a shipping company for my car I was overwhelmed by responses. I researched and read review after review. It was pretty scary trusting my vehicle to be shipped from California back to Connecticut. I than found Tom at Ship a Car Direct, he was very helpful and the first phone call to him I just felt relaxed and trusting by our conversation. I contacted Tom when I was ready to have the car shipped and once the order was placed within 24 hrs a driver was located and scheduled to bring my car home. The driver contacted us and picked up the car and delivered to Connecticut as scheduled. The customer service was excellent they called hours before pick up and drop off for our convenience. Yes my car was dirty from traveling across the United States but nothing that a Car Wash didn't fix! This transaction could not have gone any smoother. So Thanks Again for a Job Well Done!!!...[More]
By Lisa D on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Glad it went smoothly! Thanks for the great review, Lisa!...[More]
I was happy with the service. David Greene was very professional and pleasant to work with, he answered all my questions and concerns. The driver was on time and professional as well. I would use AutoStar again and would recommend them to family and friends. Thank you ...[More]
By Claudette on AutoStar Transport Express about 6 Hours Ago
Rapid Auto Movers is a dishonest and thievery sort of business. I made my initial deposit in March for a pick up in late July. There was no contact a week before the move nor was there contact on the actual pick-up day. When a rep finally called me, they said, they had to up my price $650. The "manager" went on to explain that there was nothing he could do to honor a 3 month quote that was on the books and that the 2 associates who helped me were fired. DO NOT, FOR ANY REASON, USE THIS COMPANY! ...[More]
By RJ on Rapid Auto Movers about 6 Hours Ago
From the moment I called to pickup to delivery, both of our vehicles were in trustworthy hands. Tige provides consistently friendly, professional and honest communication. He is appreciative as well as efficient and skilled at serving customers' needs. The transporter was reliable, maintained open libes of communication throughout the vehicles' journeys and cared for them as if they owned the cars themselves. We are so grateful for this degree of confidence and professionalism in entrusting our vehicles to skilled and caring experts in the business. Thank you so much!!!...[More]
By Johnson Family on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I am pleased by the customer service. And the driver got my vehicle on time, answered my phone calls at all times, called and provided me with information as to what time he would arrive. Amerifreight kept in contact with me to ask about my satisfaction, the agent Lisha did an excellent job. I thank you all for your help and would definitely recommend your company to other users. ...[More]
By Mickie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I dont know what some of the bad reviews are even talking about! UNITED ROUTES WAS AMAZING! they are fast reliable and well priced ! i got a great deal from compared to other places and they got here fast than anyone else couldve done. it was great customer service and communication regarding the ETA and where my cars were. my Porsche and jeep where in perfect condition and the driver was very nice and accommodating. l would recommend them over and over again. Thank you UR for your services!...[More]
By oded tzur on United Routes LLC about 6 Hours Ago
I have used Ultimate Auto Shipping for several of my cross country moves and would high recommend using this company for your car transport. Pat Lynch, the owner, is very professional, honest and always available to answer your questions or concerns. He provides detailed instructions and is very thorough in explaining the process and the timeline for your auto pick-up, transport and delivery. His prices are competitive and I know I can trust him and his team to pick up and deliver my vehicle on time, on budget and undamaged. The contractors he uses are professional, courteous and on time. I will continue to use Ultimate Auto Shipping for all of my future car moves. Moving is stressful and Ultimate Auto Shipping makes moving your car easy. ...[More]
By Pat Schneider on Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I contacted many companies to transport my car from Michigan to Arizona, David at Quicken Auto transport was the best one, he provided me with all info that i needed and was very knowledgeable, honest and very accurate with pick and delivery time. I am very satisfied with this company and recommend them. definitely 5 stars. thank you David, Janan ...[More]
By janan on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
I had a refreshingly great experience with Amerifreight. I have no complaints. I had shipped my car twice before with other companies and had terrible experiences (late, zero contact, rudeness, etc.). Leccia assisted me and was pleasant, prompt, and responsive. She arranged for my car to be picked up within the time frame she had promised (I paid the expedited rate for confirmation within 1-5 business days). She also gave me the driver's cell phone number one he had been confirmed, which eased my anxiety greatly. I had great communication with the driver, so I didn't need to contact Leccia once my car had been picked up. My car was delivered from MA to CA in 5 days which is pretty impressive. My car was dirty but was in the same condition otherwise (no damage etc.). I will be using Amerifreight again should I have any other car shipping needs. ...[More]
By Naomi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Although I only gave ASG a short period of time to help me, they were able to move my car from Alabama to Massachusetts....at the right cost, quality and level of service that I wanted. Several other companies were either unable to meet my move dates or gave me an excessively high quote. Dealing with Chell was very easy and she was professional throughout every step of the way. And even after the car was delivered and my bill was fully paid, she took the time to provide me with an updated invoice so that I could submit it to my company. I would highly recommend Chell and ASG to anyone considering moving their car....[More]
By WVR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
I shipped my car from OAHU to MADISON,Wisconsin. I contacted Gerson on phone. All the processes went very smoothly. I am very satisfied with their service and the price. Hence I recommend Coastal Auto Shipping LLC to who want to ship their cars. ...[More]
By SHU WU on Coastal Auto Shipping LLC about 7 Hours Ago
Malia was flawless! This was the easiest and fastest car transport arrangement I have ever encountered. She even worked while she was on vacation. Definite 5 star here!...[More]
By Eric on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago