View 144,727 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 506
Reviews 1-25 of 12632
I have shipped my car with Door to Door for the second time now in two years. My first shipment was in 2012 from Hawaii to Texas and EVERYTHING went s...[More]
By Christina on Door to Door Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I chose American Auto Transport to ship my car from Georgia to Hawaii on scheduled pick up date of July 21. Ten days prior to that, I was in contact w...[More]
By Christina on American Auto Transport (FL) about 1 Hour Ago
They take all your information and act like they are going to help you and say they will call back with a driver and then never call back. I tried cal...[More]
By Jack on National Auto Transport Co. about 3 Hours Ago
I had a last minute need to ship a Jeep Wrangler across the U.S. Queries with other companies resulted in them slow-rolling me with two-week delays, ...[More]
By Sam S. on Lightning Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
Our needs were last minute. Sebastian was great to deal with and very responsive even though it was a weekend. The pickup happened on a Sunday and t...[More]
By Sue Murphree on iMovers about 4 Hours Ago
Martha Castillo is very helpful in getting the shipping done. She is a great person to talk to and answers questions in details. I am able to fully un...[More]
By Bowen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Jason was a high pressure sales man. 123 Auto Transport was $100.00 over the average quotes, but he assured me they were worth the extra money. If...[More]
By RestomodChallenger on 123 Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
My total customer satisfaction with this experience totally rises and falls with Janine Hecht. Incredibly profound in her responses to my inquiries,g...[More]
By Jack Couch on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
Was skeptical at the significantly lower quote, but thought I would give these guys a try (I was skeptical they could actually get me a driver at the ...[More]
By Evan on Upscale Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Fast and reliable transport! I was able to speak directly to the driver and get an accurate time for pick up and drop off....[More]
By Leah Clark on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
We are actually repeat customers. We had two cars shipped from WA to MD in 2013. We had such a positive experience that we saved Felicia's number an...[More]
By Chantel Calder on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I must say that usually I don't do reviews, but this time I felt I had to share my remarkable experience with American Auto Transport company. I mov...[More]
By Lora Varela on American Auto Transport (FL) about 6 Hours Ago
This was a tough move as i was moving a Hummer. Tige was fair and kept working until he found a carrier. the driver was nice and the truck arrived o...[More]
By monty on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
The company explained the whole process and kept me up on the progress. The lateness in delivery was unavoidable due to traffic conditions. But even w...[More]
By Morgan on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Thank to Missy for coordinating a timely pickup and delivery of a non-op vehicle. Everything went smooth from start to finish. The driver kept me post...[More]
By Bob on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
On time pick up. On time delivery. A little fuss on coordinating drop off time, but it worked out OK. Driver (Trevor) was organized. No damage to v...[More]
By S. Pratt on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Irene started off nice in the initial call, promised me pick up by July 8th. I called on July 7th and spoke to Casey and was told they would call ...[More]
By tr on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Two cars were picked up on Thursday 24th to be delivered on Monday 28th, one contact with driver on Monday, staying he had problems they would be her...[More]
By barbara on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Now I am just waiting for my refund. Here's what happened to me on; June 2, 2014 I am a retired Navy Veteran, so I know something about moving and...[More]
By Marlene on Direct Connect Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Very satisfied, Alan was honest and did everything he promised. Alan told me, due to my remote location it might take a day or two in order to get a ...[More]
By Nick Gilmour on South Beach Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I really enjoy my first experience with this company. they protected and treated my car like their own. They are were very friendly and help throughou...[More]
By Courtney on AAA Family Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Got my car from Point A to Point B with no issue. Alan don't play no games, he quit school, because he didn't like recess, because he don't play! ...[More]
By daniel on South Beach Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Door to Door transport was amazing! After a horrible experience with a different company/broker out of Texas, Lola at Door to Door literally saved t...[More]
By Krystal on Door to Door Transport about 8 Hours Ago
this is the SECOND time I have edited this review. I'm sure no one will read through it entirely, so I will say a couple important things: - this ...[More]
By Jessica on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
I was amazed at the speed at which it was picked up and delivered. I wasn't expecting delivery for 2 more days, hence didnt get the cashiers check rea...[More]
By Larry P on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 9 Hours Ago