View 163,099 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 432
Reviews 1-25 of 10793
Driver made me pick up my vechicle at 11:30 pm at a store. So much for door to door service. The prices are abite high. Getting started is great, trying to get a hold of them is hard. Left messages and called was never returned....[More]
By Maria on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Minutes Ago
I NEVER NEVER NEVER write reviews, but Bill was exceptional. I was very anxious about entrusting my car and my money to any of these 3rd parties dealers, especially after being spammed with quotes immediately after my online search. When I spoke with Bill I was cautiously optimistic, but it was hard to deny that he was very knowledgeable and gave me solid, assertive advise. I decided to trust him and within less than an hour he found a transportation service for me AND found me a lower rate than my already modest budget. He and Jose (the driver) kept in contact with me every step of the way and showed me nothing but courtesy and respect. I would without a doubt recommend Bill to anyone. Thank you for not abusing my trust. You get a 5 star rating from my family and I. ...[More]
By Simone on Transport Connection about 32 Minutes Ago
I am pleased to have been able to find this reputable company to help me get my car moved to a new owner,I needed all the help I could get because of the remote area I live in. Good job to all at Auto Transport 123. Thanks. Chris in Utah....[More]
By Chris Keele on Auto Transport 123 about 48 Minutes Ago
Damien was great, took care of business, no false promises. I got screwed over by the first carrier and then contacted Damien to make the haul. he jumped on it, picked it up right away and got me the truck in a timely matter without issue. They performed so well, I called him two days later to pick up another one and had it to me in thee days. I would highly recommend these guys. Thanks Damien, I will be calling you soon for my next haul....[More]
By Rob on Auto Transport Logistics LLC about 49 Minutes Ago
These guys did a great job. They were professional, flexible and attentive to our requests. I was able to organise the dispatch at an hour I needed and the transaction was very smooth. The deposit was only $175. The money paid was well worth it. They are very reliable, no damage to the items and was punctual. The pricing was good in comparison to the others. All in all, I am glad I used their services and will be using them in future....[More]
By Serah on Vantage Auto Movers about 51 Minutes Ago
Even though my delivery was a little late, the driver had open communication with me at all times. Very professional and affordable service. I would definitely recommend and use again! Thanks!!!...[More]
By Geanna on Elite Transport Service LLC about 52 Minutes Ago
I have never used a transport company before and read/heard conflicting stories. However, I was sinply amazed by Tige's professionalism, knowledge and tenacity to help me feel comfortable. He took my call at 9pm while he was having a family bbq. He stayed in contact via phone, email and text while he was searching for the right truck driving my direction. My experience was wonderful. Then there is the truck delivering person. Tige chose the right driver with expertise and an eye for caution. My car was a high end auto which was delivered perfect and a day early. Overall, a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend working with Tige to find the right driver. If you have any questions, Tige is your man...!...[More]
By Lucy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 57 Minutes Ago
I was pleased our vehicle was delivered quickly and in good condition. However, when I set up the service I was never sent conformation, when I called back I was informed that our pick up and delivery dates were set up incorrectly, for the period we were moving I had to add additional people to the contract to have the vehicle picked up from. Once I added them I was told that I would get a conformation email, I had to call back a few times to receive one, my email was incorrect on your side. Each time I called I stressed that I wanted all calls to cone through me, I did not want anyone to contact the other people on the list directly. This was not done. The driver call my father in law directly, who then called me and I had to follow up with your company to insure this was correct, this provided a waste of time that would have been avoided if my requests would have been followed. Also the driver was quite ruse and gave the appearance that picking up our vehicle was quite an inconvenience to him, he also requested my father in law to drive the vehicle on to the truck, he sold not be asking this it is his job and he is the one that has the experience, my father in law told him no and that he needed, after that I was told he appeared more inconvenienced. Upon delivery the driver call my husband's phone not mine as was requested. When the driver arrived he showed the same demeanor of inconvenience. He arrived very early which was fine except he was not being curious of that. As he was un chaining the vehicle he wasdoing this forcefully and loudly. Many of our neighbors were very upset. He also asked my husband to drive the vehicle off the truck, which he said no, the driver should do this. The driver told my husband the he would have to help him quick was fune, except everytime he asked for my husband's assistance he would be very rude and tell he is wrong and not to help, It was get rude to ask for help and get mad when you receive it. My husband might have been incorrect, but this is not job it is the drivers. I happy we received it in a good condition and quickly. It was just not to most efficient and pleasant experience. ...[More]
By Jacqueline Consaul Speaker on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Direct Express Auto Transport
Mike Rupers about 11 Minutes Ago
Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Jacqueline Consaul Speaker is happy ...[More]
I live in San Francisco but purchased a 2015 Volvo from a dealership in Southern California. I had to have my new car delivered to me and selected Angel's Moving Auto. Miranda from Angel's contacted me once the car was picked up from the dealership to update me on the status of my delivery. A few hours later the delivery driver contacted me to schedule a time and location to meet and pick up my car. I met the delivery driver the next morning at the agreed location. My car was already unloaded and waiting for me when I pulled up. The delivery was smooth and easy. Angel's Moving Auto did a wonderful job for me!...[More]
By Nes Fernandez on Angels Moving Autos about 1 Hour Ago
This was an easy process for us and Sue was amazing. Our car was delivered in perfect condition 2 days before expected. We are very pleased and will be using them again for our other cars transport....[More]
By Steve D. on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
The first thing I liked about Vantage Auto Movers was their easy to understand website. It looked nice without overloading me on information. I was able to find what I needed to make an informed decision. The job was to move a VW PASSAT from Lexington, KY to Los Angeles, CA. I spoke with Todd, who was really nice, and he said I'd only need a $200 deposit. I was really happy about that. The carrier showed up in the scheduled window to pick up my vehicle. The guy picking up was really nice and he was careful with me car. He told me "I try to treat the cars like they're my own and not a lot of companies do that." I was really impressed. I felt like I was in good hands. The entire transport ended up costing $1250, which was very reasonable. I checked around. The vehicle arrived in the correct window of time and I was pleased to see t was in great shape. It's safe to say I would recommend Vantage to anyone who needs their car transported. I would recommend them to anyone who's even considering it. This was the first time I used a transport service and I really think it's the way to go. Thanks Vantage!...[More]
By Jason on Vantage Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
My agent, Scott, was very helpful in keeping me informed on getting the transportation set up and did what was necessary to get a transport company to pick up the vehicle. Also was very good about following up to ensure everything went according to plan. He also answered every question I had before and during the process and made me feel much more comfortable about using a car-transport company when it seems that a lot of the reviews are written by the carrier's employees (which makes it hard to trust them). Ship-A-Car-Direct, however, is the real deal and in my opinion an excellent transport broker that was honest and up front about the entire situation and any possible scenarios that might occur. If you have any doubts, call them up directly and grill them on whatever you're concerned about - they should be able to ease your worries. Cowboys Transport was the carrier that ultimately picked up and delivered the car on an open trailer and the car arrived in good shape and the driver did a thorough inspection of the car before hand. ...[More]
By Barton S on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I would use them again! Carlos was in contact throughout the process. Other shippers quoted $550-$650. Carlos delivered as promised - $350. ...[More]
By Fred on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
This company went above and beyond to take care of my vehicle even with my crazy schedule! Best part about it NO UPFRONT FEES! I couldn't ask for a better company to ship my vehicle and I will be giving them a lot more work! Thanks again guys you are truly the best!...[More]
By Mavin mossad on Boss Auto Transport , Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
AFTER DEALING WITH ALL THESE COMPANIES CALLING AND HARASING YOU. I SPOKE WITH MIKE AT PASSAGE AUTO TRANSPORT HE TOLD ME HE WOULD MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WOULD GO SMOOTHLY AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.. HE WAS A HUGE HELP ...[More]
By Ed on Passage Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Thank you Door To Door transport. Roy for organizing everything so smoothly and to the driver Loupe for being courteous and helpful. We will definitely have no hesitation in recommending this reliable company and I know we will definitely be using their services again. Great Job. ...[More]
By JULIE HARRIS on Door to Door Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Overall, I was impressed with how honest & direct Graham was. I explained we needed a very specific pickup date with no exception allowed, as my daughter was moving from LA after her college graduation, and had only one available day prior to her flight home to Virginia. Graham said that would be significantly more expensive and the sooner we started the more likely it would go smoothly. So we started several weeks out, and the results were outstanding. The driver told us two days before he would be there to pickup between 9-12pm on the exact date, and was actually there at 8:45 AM. Perfect! Upon delivery, within the 7-10 days we were told, the driver was polite, the car was in the same condition as it was when picked up (okay, dirtier from the road), and the entire delivery process took maybe 10 minutes. Outstanding service by Graham, outstanding service by their subbed trucking company. Thank to both!...[More]
By steve d on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Sheldon was great to deal with...honest and aggressive in finding the right truck. Very satisfied with this experience....[More]
By Will on AutoStar Transport Express about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 41 Minutes Ago
888-802-8250 EXT 2252 SHELDON // Will, assisting a member of our armed forces in transporting a vehicle was my pleasure. We had to struggle through s...[More]
I was in charge of planning a promotional event for my company that involved having five Mini Coopers shipped from Montreal to Vancouver over the course of 2 months, with stops in Toronto, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. It was very important to get the vehicles delivered at specified times as they were part of the event program. Mark was very helpful with helping us plan the pick up and drop off times and coordinate the whole thing. We just completed the final event in Vancouver and I can testify to the professional service we received. A+ Team! ...[More]
By Natalia on Automoves Ltd. about 3 Hours Ago
I a quite happy with the service. All sales representative were very helpful. The driver Moses in particular was a very nice guy to interact. Overall, it was very satisfactory....[More]
By Alok on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Auto is a first class operations. Outstanding communications throughout the whole experience. Will use again....[More]
By Pierre Corriveau on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
The service was great. People were very professional. Everything was done on a timely manner. We would recommend this company to anyone. ...[More]
By CHARLIE BIRDSALL on New World Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I've used Bill to move another car in the past. I called him this time to help me move another car from Florida to North Carolina. Within a few hours, he had located a shipper, who agreed to pick the car up the next day(!) and have it at my house the following day after that. Everything went just as smoothly as last time and the price was fair. ...[More]
By Preston B on Transport Connection about 4 Hours Ago
Driver contacted me soon after the contract. Picked up vehicle early because of holiday and delivered in very reasonable time. Price was more than fair. Will definitely use again....[More]
By Joseph Harvey on Excellent Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 3 Hours Ago
Hi Lee, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You had told me you "dont buy a lot of cars out of state like this because it has always be...[More]
From the answer of my initial phone call from Atlanta on the first ring by a courteous and kind person named Scott all the way to the delivery of the SUV to my daughter in Lubbock by a lovely man named Earnest - a day early - the process was smooth and easy. Scott and Earnest met a very tight timeline with ease. I received numerous emails keeping me abreast of the search for the carrier and offering advice on preparing the car for shipment and receipt in Texas. Each step of the process exceeded expectation. I would recommend Ship a Car Direct to friends and family. ...[More]
By A L Loper on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago