View 146,346 Reviews on 3,511 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 519
Reviews 1-25 of 12957
From beginning to end I was very pleased with the customer service South Beach Transport provided. Unlike another big name transport company, who nev...[More]
By Leslie Granger on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
After reading all of the horror stories about about deposits being taken and services never provided, damage to vehicles, unresponsive brokers, tons o...[More]
By John on Alpine Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I was very happy with the deliver time and the condition of the vehicle. The rate was very competative and they made sure to keep me aware of when the...[More]
By Martin on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
By Martin on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
I've delivered 2 cars from California to Louisiana through Autostar. I've had no problems or damage, and they were very fast in getting the vehicles...[More]
By Greg V. on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
I was having problems with the first company that was going to book a truck for my newly purchased car. A lot of messing around and leading you on and...[More]
By David Noall on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I did quite a bit of research on Transport Reviews and called five of the top companies. Angels wasn't the most expensive or the cheapest, but they w...[More]
By Cornelius on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
We had a great experience with this company. As we have never shipped a car before, the representatives were very helpful and easy to talk to. They we...[More]
By Sarah Van Gorden on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 2 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
No problems. Simple and straight-forward throughout. Will definitely use again. We live in a very remote area and they did not make any excuses: Th...[More]
By Ben on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
We used Passport Transport ~4 yrs years ago when they were associated with Fed Ex (Fed Ex has since gotten out of the auto-transport biz) and had no i...[More]
By Karyn T on Passport Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I purchased a vehicle in FL and needed it shipped to VA on a short notice. I contacted Byron Taplin with All American transport via email and received...[More]
By Leo on All American Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Beth was great to work with. A lot of other companies extended email bids to us, but Beth was one of the few to actually pick up the phone and follow...[More]
By Monica on Total Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
a great job in making my shippment take place. He was always in contact with me and answered any questions in a timely manor. Make sure you look up Q-...[More]
By Chintan Patel on Q Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Thanks Lance for all your help in transporting my car. If I ever have a transporting need, I'll definitely use you guys again....[More]
By Ity on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! From the start to the finish our experience was EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING-TRULY A LIVING NIGHTMARE!! Their customer service is...[More]
By Trudy Andsager on A to Z Auto Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
I shipped my car twice back and forth. The pick up on both times was on time, on the specified date and even the availability was just within 2-3 days...[More]
By sudhir on National Auto Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Mike didi a great job in making my shippment take place. He was always in contact with me and answered any questions in a timely manor. Make sure you ...[More]
By Bill Rossi on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport
Michael about 2 Hours Ago
THANK YOU FOR YOUR 5 STAR REVIEW....[More]
I was charged twice for this company's service. I did not authorized the second and third charge on my credit card. I authorized just one for a $100...[More]
By Ysmael Ramos on No Limits Logistics Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Salesperson handling my shipping order could not answer basic questions about the carrier he assigned to me. I was assigned a carrier with whom it was...[More]
By Steve C on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Jeff was great. Very honest and realistic up front - and then he delivered. It was a challenge to find someone to move to the original destination b...[More]
By Jack B on 4 Corners Transport Services about 7 Hours Ago
Overall a great transaction. Was very please to see that quoted price was the final price I paid. Car was picked up when promised and delivered with ...[More]
By Todd Janeczek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Ship a car direct was able to give me what I wanted. They were able to get me a carrier right away and my car was picked up within my requested pick u...[More]
By Erick Torres on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Robert Martin was the sales representative I dealt with - he was polite and upfront about all the costs and procedures involved with transporting my c...[More]
By John on South Beach Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Overall, the experience with Ship a Car Direct is good! I can reach the person whenever I had a question. It was very helpful. ...[More]
By Yi-Wen Su on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
this was the second time when I used this service and they are just awesome, I loved it, the contact person Andrew is a man of words and very courte...[More]
By Kapil on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 8 Hours Ago