View 152,775 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 539
Reviews 1-25 of 13457
Sun Auto did a great job. It was stressful moving to a new state on short notice, but they were very flexible and provided a great quote. I will be using them again next time i need auto shipping....[More]
By Mark on Sun Auto Transport about 34 Minutes Ago
This company is definitely a solid choice for auto shipping. I had my vehicle shipped over 2800 miles and it arrived in 10 days, undamaged, and ready to drive. My agent was Danielle Heagy and I would absolutely recommend her. I had several small issues pop up during my shipment and she handled them promptly and efficiently. The only real problem I experienced was the company who picked up my vehicle gave me a time for pickup (10pm) and never contacted or answered their phone to let me know the pickup would be extremely late (6am next day). Other than that it was rather painless. ...[More]
By Chris Welton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 48 Minutes Ago
The right front undercarriage was damaged during delivery. The driver acknowledged that the delivery equipment was not adequate. He confessed to scrapping the bottom. He took photos and signed delivery paperwork acknowledging the damage. I was told to get an estimate. This cost $160 and my time. Edgar did not respond to my calls or emails. When I finally spoke with him, he said he would not accept responsibility and tried to blame me. This is minor damage, but it is damage and has cost me time and money. I would not use of recommend this company....[More]
By Kristie on Do It Auto Transport Inc about 56 Minutes Ago
Once you give them a deposit you will never hear from them again. They steal from people. I had no choice and had to give up the car for near $2,000.00 less than what it's worth. Very strongly recommend you never use them unless you can afford to pay for a service you will never receive....[More]
By Laurie Campbell on Transport King and Logistics LLC about 1 Hour Ago
We needed a car shipped from California to Connecticut and were nervous about what to do. I found some shipping companies on the internet. I called Coastal Car Transport first because I saw that it was a local business. Henry was very professional on that first call, but I explained that I wanted to contact a few other companies as well. I called back two days later and Henry was ready to get things set up. He asked what the first day was that the car could be shipped and said he would begin working on it. He called back a few minutes later! The car was picked up on the day we requested even though there was a little adjusting of the time of day with the actual driver. The time estimate was 7 to 10 days and the car was delivered 7 days later. We paid a deposit to Coastal Car Transport and the remainder was paid in a cashier's check to the driver upon delivery. Henry called on the day the car was delivered to make sure we were satisfied with the service. We were very pleased with the entire process....[More]
By Nancy Slonaker on Coastal Car Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I have heard and read about horror stories when people have moved their vehicles. I can honestly say it was a smooth process for me and I am so thankful. The bid I accepted was good and fair. They picked the car up the night before which worked well for me. It was delivered on time within the hour that was stated. Tige made sure all went well. Communication was great. The actual company that took the vehicle was reliable, friendly and courteous. The car was fine when it arrived. Driver took special care with it. I would call this company again without a doubt. Thank you Tige!...[More]
By Scott Burdette on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
The service with this company was great. They were extremely timely in giving pricing, then once we were ready to transport the vehicle they quickly coordinated everything between myself and the person whom I was buying the vehicle from. I would definitely use them again! I am keeping their number for next time I purchase my next vehicle. The only reason I gave a good rather than an excellent rating for customer service is that I had a hard time getting a hold of them during some parts of the process so we played a bit of phone tag. Other than that everything was excellent. Thank you!...[More]
By Marilyn C on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
We are a company that has used Angels Moving Auto's since 2010. In the four years, I cannot remember any issue. You call they quote and pick up. It is always simple and we appreciate the great service we get from Angels. ...[More]
By Superformance on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Malia is very knowledgeable about vehicle transportation! Thanks to her I felt very well informed when deciding to ship my vehicle. Her experience in this industry also makes her very efficient, even in the days waiting for a truck she was working hard at finding someone for me. Thank you for your effort & excellent service Malia! Do yourself a favor and give Malia a call today!...[More]
By Customer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I chose Amerifreight since it is on the top review lists for transport companies. I was very careful and serious for picking up the right one because my car would transport a long way from Pennsylvania to California. Although they are a broker company, the coordinator Lecia told me that they would pick up driver with good records and reviews. Lecia was very helpful and followed the whole process. The initial price they proposed was very competitive, even though I have to increase some more later to find a good driver. It took 5 days for transportation. I am very satisfied with the time and the driver. The driver is very nice and reliable. Except dusty, the car was in good conditions. Nothing was wrong. Even though I do not have much more experience with long-distance transportation companies, I would like to recommend Amerifreight....[More]
By Iris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
A friend had previously worked with Sue Garrison and was very happy with the experience. She had contacted about ten companies before deciding to go with Sue so I knew a complete review had been done. I was very happy with Sue, Val and our driver. He was on time and very polite and professional. The price I was quoted ($630.00 Seattle to Oakland) sounded fair and was the price I paid - no last minute surprises. I would not hesitate to recommend them and if I need to ship again I know who to call. Terry Conway ...[More]
By Terry Conway on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
The auto was picked up when they said and delivered exactly as promised. The car was in perfect condition upon arrival. The communication was great especially with Damien. I would definitely recomend this company to anyone needing their services and I will use them again if the need arises. Everyone was very polite, including the driver and dispatcher....[More]
By Ken Mathis on Auto Transport Logistics LLC about 2 Hours Ago
this was the one thing I was stress free about after getting in contact with Dale. This transition was so smooth! ...[More]
By Nicole R on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Hours Ago
Thanks for the 5 star review, Nicole! Happy to keep it stress-free!...[More]
They were prompt in response to our inquiry. Max and Mickey were very professional and truthful in explaining the reason for their rate and billing process. Mickey followed up to see if we had questions and ready for the pick up to be made. Once it was approved, they worked quickly and the vehicle was at our dealership before we knew it. The driver was very professional and pleasant. When our vehicle arrived, we were allowed to take time to inspect. As a dealership, it is reassuring not to have to run around when the driver arrives to get the balance in cash. We may not do great volume in transportation, but when we do the next; we will be calling Max and Mickey! Thank you!”...[More]
By G Tomasini on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I never did this before so this was quite the experience. Anthony was very knowledgeable and persistant. Not the cheapest quote we received but satisfied with the driver and delivery. I would recommend this company to someone transporting....[More]
By Mary Lamberts on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
They quoted me 625$ for open transport and due to late pick up date my car transported enclosed. Price did not change. ...[More]
By Paul on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
After a bad experience with another carrier I went online and found AT123 as being very highly rated. So, I took a chance and called them to transport a Jeep Rubicon from Florida to Colorado. They did a great job so I went back to them again for the return. Again, great service. A price right there on the phone and a schedule date. Driver was on time and delivered on time. Jeep was in the same shape as it was when it left Colorado. Next shipment next summer to Colorado from Florida will be with AT123. I've also given references to other people in that when I've asked others for who they use, many of them are not so thrilled with other carriers. Also, lots of follow up done via phone and email....[More]
By Bruce on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Jason was awesome! I was very pleased with the service I received, and the price I paid was better than any of my other quotes....[More]
By Matt on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Incredibly fast pick up and delivery. Less than one day from LA to Monterey Peninsula! No scratches, or marks of any kind. Beautiful!...[More]
By Patrick Baker on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
We had our Ford 350 Diesel truck Trance-ported to Wisconsin From Idaho after it was repaired after a mechanical break down! I had no previous experience with having a vehicle transported I had put out a request for estimates . Anthony from Premier Auto Shippers called to see if We still needed a shipper. I had already contacted a different company and paid a full deposit down of about $1000.00 for a stand by type shipment that could be 2 to 4wks before any one picked up our truck they wanted about 1800.00 for a guaranteed pickup date. I ran this by Anthony and he said he could do a lot better for us and they would only need the broker fee of a couple hundred dollars up front and 1000.00 on delivery of the truck to the truck company. He also said he could get us a truck in just a couple of days. I had the other company refund my deposit and went with Premiers offer, as it turned out Anthony had a truck scheduled the next day and we had our truck within 4 days for just a couple hundred dollars more than the stand by rate of the other company. Our truck arrived in Excellent condition and the trucker was top notch too! I cant say enough about how efficient and how smooth the whole process went.Thanks Anthony for keeping us informed and in touch with the driver thru the whole process! Highly recommend using this company! Thanks Rodger...[More]
By Rodger Fox on Premier Auto Shippers about 4 Hours Ago
Will use again. No problems. All calls answered in a timely manner and vehicle delivered with no damage....[More]
By R.S. Coulson on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review! Glad to be responsive and safe!...[More]
very smooth and easy. no hassles, did it all online, they gave me a 5 day window but picked it up on the very first day and was 2 hours early on the delivery time. was nice enough to wait till i got home...[More]
By rob scrogham on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Auto Transport delivered my car from San Francisco to Raleigh in September. The company provided great service! The pick-up and drop-off were online as promised. This was my first time using company to transport vehicles and I have to say Auto Transport really delivered beyond my expectations. I would recommend to anyone who is seeking auto transportation service!...[More]
By Qiming on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
The whole experience was seamless and a great experience. The Ace driver kept in constant contact and delivered my car early and right on time for me!!! My car was delivered after only 7 days, which I really needed. The quote was $825 and that is exactly what I paid, no hidden fees or the vehicle held hostage at the end. Both Matt and the Ace Auto Trans driver were professional to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend both of these companies to anyone needing to transport an automobile. The customer gets exactly what was quoted and described... no bait and switch. California to North Carolina without a hitch......[More]
By Sheila on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Hours Ago
Thank you for your amazing five star recommendation, Sheila! Glad to hear it all went off without a hitch!!...[More]
Hello Everyone. I'm going to start with customers service, Excellent person, friendly and honest. About the price I was happy and i will not complain. My car was in the same condition as I left it. About the time it took to arrive, I love it only 3 day's. Overall I will recommended to everyone. Thank you Nicole, for the Excellent service and for the great Communication. Definitely count on me when I need your service again. ...[More]
By Alex Camacho on South Beach Transport about 4 Hours Ago