View 159,264 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 210
Reviews 1-25 of 5226
I wished National Car Transport shipped furniture too. They took care of shipping my SUV in a few minutes without one single problem. I spent hours and big headache dealing with the furniture moving company. At least the car was a easy and simple. Thumbs up to this company for getting it right....[More]
By Carmen on National Car Transport about 19 Minutes Ago
Ben did a great job getting my BMW moved. Kept in contact and made sure everything went smooth, i would recommend calling Ben for a quote!...[More]
By Aj Navin on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 48 Minutes Ago
It was my first time transporting a vehicle. After doing my diligence researching the process with many carriers, Graham instilled confidence in my decision to choose AmeriFreight. His knowledge, confidence and consideration of my experience made the choice easy. And, to have a first time experience go so smoothly is proof in the pudding....[More]
By Jenny Collins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Great communication throughout the process. The weather was bad across the country the week we shipped but everything went very smoothly. Thanks so much for your professional service....[More]
By karen hudson on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
I am really happy with this service it was quick. Very good job, we never thought it will be so easy. Thank you very much!!!...[More]
By ED on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I was very concern since I heard a lots of horrible stories about car delivery but Lighting Auto Carriers change my whole perspective and they did a surprisingly good job....[More]
By Masih Jalala on Lightning Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
Michael, hi you helped me the other day in setting up transport for a vehicle. I want to say with doing business in the past with many drivers working with Enterprize Motors in New Orleans shipping cars from Auctions & to different places, I would highly recommend National Car Transport & Merbrypavel Trucking Company. The driver was very good in communicating with time and with questions. The delivery was on time .I would like to commend his helpfulness and service. I would recommend him to any of my local dealers here, just wanted to send a complement on his services. Thanks Again, Gretchen...[More]
By Gretchen on National Car Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I requested an enclosed carrier because of my car being restored to NCRS standards. Without getting into too much detail not having trucked a classic corvette before, I dealt exclusively with Jonathan at On Demand Auto Movers (ODAM) via email and telephone. Jonathan was very professional and explained the entire trucking/shipping process in detail, including submitting a price quote (CA to AZ and back). I checked with 2 other competitors; one did not respond and the other did. The one that did (recommended by other corvette owners) was way over, firmed priced quote, a third more in cost and would not flex. So I went with Jonathan of ODAM. Jonathan was professional and able to meet my specific delivery dates/times due to my corvette going to an NCRS 2015 Regional's Judging Meet in AZ. He was also very assuring that nothing will happen to the car in transit. There were some initial last minute driver drama. The initial driver did not return my calls as promised. Jonathan took the initiative and called me the eve before my car was going to be picked up and scheduled a new driver without hesitation after I told him the initial driver never called me. This was literally the eve before my car was to be picked up the next morning. The new driver was a class act, professional, prompt and maintained contact with me constantly to ease any concerns I had. The enclosed carrier he towed was a 2-car tandem trailer (only) and it was very, very clean. The driver made it a point to deliver the car as scheduled, exact drop off time and pick up time after the Corvette Judging Meet concluded. By the time the meet was over and judged cars released, the driver was patiently waiting for me. He picked up the car and delivered it as scheduled in CA. The driver deals exclusively with exotic and high-end priced cars. This was obvious by the way he performed his meticulous job and at a reasonable fair price 9in my opinion). Those who own classic, vintaged, and restored cars (like my corvette). If you need class service and professional 'attention to detail' drivers; I highly recommend On Demand Auto Movers and specifically Jonathan to help you through the process. I will also be writing a positive review for the driver that did an outstanding job. I am very satisfied customer and will use ODAM in the future. Keep up the excellent service On Demand! ...[More]
By E H on On Demand Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
We hired Autoline transport to ship our 2010 Toyota Camry from LA to Houston. Their price was among the best rate out there. The service was amazing - they were honest and upfront, on time, and delivered without a scratch. Their driver picked up our car as promised on a Thursday and delivered by the following Monday. Gave us a heads up before pickup and delivery. Best of all they shipped our car on their own truck so I knew what to expect. Driver was polite and their equipment is new and well kept. I had no worries handing off my keys to the driver. Very trustworthy company, and I highly recommended using them. ...[More]
By Sam P on Autoline Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again!...[More]
By Brent on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct is outstanding! I had an excellent experience with from start to finish. Dale telephoned me immediately after filling out the initial form online. He explained in detail all the steps. Communicated verbally and via email throughout the whole process. ...[More]
By Michael on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I will be using this company again for any of the cars being transported from Connecticut to Florida or vice versa. I just purchased my first car & was moving back to Connecticut & when we fell upon this company & we are so glad we did because we save ourself a lot of mileage & a lot of time. ...[More]
By Iliana on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Bill was very helpful, informative and provided exceptional service across the board. He took care of everything and ensured we fully understood the process and schedule. We recommend Bill Avrich and Transport Connection to anyone who is looking to ship an auto cross-country. ...[More]
By Merle H. on Transport Connection about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping a car. After reading all the reports of good/bad service and doing my research on BBB and other web sites I chose Stateway for their size, the fact they are not only a broker but also a carrier, and their overall record. I could not be more happy. Jack, my driver, stayed in touch every step of the way. We negotiated the pickup time, drop off time, drop off location. He let me know the night before, and the day of and was exactly on time. Don't be fooled by low ball offers. This is an industry where you get what you pay for....[More]
By Jeff P on Stateway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Great service , professional and always available. I felt comfortable with their service. Outstanding job. Thank you. ...[More]
By Gigi on Get it Done Transportation about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 4 Hours Ago
GiGi, thank you for the 5 star review. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to get this done the right way. We appreciate the opport...[More]
Had a great experience with company. Daniel was very down to earth and knowledgeable. We had two cars and originally choose another company to transport our cars. The other company couldn't give us a definite date on when our cars would be picked up. We found Haul Away Transport company online and gave them a call. Daniel was right on our order and literally within minutes he had someone lined up to pick up our cars on the date we needed it picked up. It was only $95 dollars more than the original company we were waiting to hear back from. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. I would highly recommend using Haul Away Transport. I will definitely use them again!...[More]
By Rajan on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 4 Hours Ago
The Montway representative was responsive and helpful on the phone. When our shipment plans changed he was able to arrange shipment the next day in just a few minutes, while I remained on the phone. The enclosed truck arrived on time and the two men on the truck were courteous and professional. Both vehicles were loaded with care and strapped down as we watched. Ours were the next to last vehicles to be loaded on the truck and were positioned according to drop off destination. Thus, there was no need to move them to different positions on the truck to accommodate other vehicles during shipment. The drivers updated us by phone on their progress and provided a reasonably accurate delivery time on the day of delivery. The vehicles arrived in good condition with only a little road dust. I would definitely utilize them again. ...[More]
By Dave Hitchens on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
This was 2nd using these guys and I will ALWAYS use and recommend them. From start to finish, communication, cost, and delivery were all excellent. Definitely the best in the business....[More]
By Elizabeth Hammond on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith about 5 Hours Ago
Happy Birthday to the review Queen from the whole auto transport 123 family!...[More]
Fast Motion Auto Transport, LLC provided me with a very good overall experience. As a first time transport user, I was not educated in the difference between a broker and a transporter. I would advise users to understand that difference. My contact at Fast Motion, Charles Holley, was very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. He gave me an education, made some commitments, and once I decided to proceed with FM, he kept those commitments. Charles responded to my concerns and doubled his efforts to see the contract through. If considering using a broker, I would highly recommend Fast Motion. The actual transporter, Aultman National Transport, LLC, was excellent. The owner delivered my vehicle on time and with great professionalism. I would highly recommend this company also....[More]
By Al Corinth on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group did a great job keeping me updated regularly while they were securing a route and driver from CA to KY. They provided me the dates and contacts for delivery/pickup as soon as available. The dealership was not ready when promised and the Auto Shipping Group agent promptly found another route/driver to pick-up the vehicle two day as needed, with no additional cost. Overall it was a great customer experience: the ASG agent was very very helpful and friendly; a reasonable cost $1057; the drop-off took only 15-20 mins; the driver was courteous; with NO damage at all on my vehicle!...[More]
By Matthew Chambers on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Matt...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our...[More]
This is the second time I have used PhilAm . I have worked both times with Gilbert and he has always been helpful and ethical in how he does business. He helped guide me through getting the best rate and his follow up has been very timely. I will always call him when I have shipping needs...[More]
By Chuck Lee on Philam Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Philam Transport
Tanner about 5 Hours Ago
Thank you Chuck and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert....[More]
I had never shipped a car before and I was moving cross country from California to Florida to start a new job. I was really scared of my car getting damaged or not receiving it on time. I requested my car to be picked up on Wednesday the 11th, and sure enough it was picked up that day from my house and I was told it would be arriving in Florida "sometime next week". My car arrived the following Wednesday and my boyfriend was able to pick up the car from the carrier since I was not yet in Florida. However, the carrier made my boyfriend drive out of the way to a random location to go pick up my car. It was not "door to door" service. The carrier called my boyfriend and told him he didn't want to drive to our apartment in Florida because there was "too much construction going on at the time" and he didn't want to. Other than that, everything went smoothly, my car was not damaged and arrived earlier than I had anticipated. However, it was an inconvenience because my boyfriend had to take an Uber 15 minutes away to receive my car. ...[More]
By Allison on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Direct Express worked with me to ensure all paperwork was ready for a 3rd party pickup and delivery. Everything went very smooth including the truck was actually picked up a day earlier than expected....[More]
By Tim Reed on Direct Express Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Excellent service, would use the service again. The vehicle arrived on time as promised. Jason was there to answer all of my questions, provide feedback regarding the delivery time frame and follow up on the smallest details. Thanks!...[More]
By Danny on United American Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Response from United American Auto Transport
Ralph Bedford about 6 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. It would be our pleasure to help you, to any of your friends, with any future transpo...[More]
Best car transport company ever. Very happy with the service. Definitely would use them again. I had my VW bus in my front of my house within 3 days. Very satisfied, thank you. ...[More]
By Pedro on Direct Express Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago