View 166,906 Reviews on 3,778 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 241
Reviews 1-25 of 6025
I was very happy with the whole transaction from bigining to end. very cordial driver. well train. will defenedly recoment TRUCK IT TRANSPORT INC.. and mostlikely will use their service again. great job keep it up....[More]
By Enrique on Truck It Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping my car. I was browsing on the Internet and was looking at 2 different quotes but somehow my information was leaked to a bunch of different companies that then commenced to call, email, and voicemail me for days. I was pretty annoyed. By chance, I picked up Monique's call and she was very straight forward and explained to me the auto transport business. It was comforting to know that there's a company you can trust. I selected 3 days for them to come pick up my car. I called the weekend before and the day of my first choice to check in but they haven't found a driver yet. The driver called me on the second day and we arranged a pick up time, no hassle. When the driver came, we had a misunderstanding about how he would get paid. Originally, I thought the company would pay him but apparently, he had to be paid on the spot either at pickup or drop off. I had to call Monique again to clarify. Although it was still in the same state, I was told it would take 2 days to get there by Monique but only 1 day for delivery by the driver. My car arrived the next morning and the driver delivered it right to the driveway of my new place. My overall experience with Auto Transport 123 was pretty good and I would use it again. The price wasn't the cheapest that I found but the reliability is good. I recommend it. ...[More]
By Kim on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
1. The transporter appeared before the dealer had completed the sales documents. This caused a weekend delay. 2. The driver called an hour ahead and courteously advised he'd be unable to deliver the car to my home address. We agreed upon an alternate delivery destination to a local shopping center 5 miles away. 3. Days after delivery, the transporter contacted me requesting the payment code, despite my having handed the driver a written copy of it. I was able to handle the concern with a follow-up email. The price quote was 18% lower than the dealer recommended transporter, and OVERALL, I am pleased with the service. ...[More]
By D. Stevens on National Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Marc with Total Car Shipping made the process smooth from start (in Chicago) to finish (in Sun City AZ). He took such good care of getting our car shipped & his communications were spot on. I will certainly recommend Marc to anyone who needs to ship a car! It was really great service. Susan...[More]
By Susan on Total Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 4 Hours Ago
Thank you Susan! Call me ANYTIME on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Same GREAT service EVERY TIME! Thanks again, Marc...[More]
After researching and reviewing COUNTLESS carrier options for a short haul of a 1969 Camaro from Salt Lake City, UT to Reno, NV, I settled on ShipYourCarNow. The reasons: Consistently high recent reviews on this site (yes, they ALL will have negative reviews, but this company had very few overall and none recently), cost, and experience. Erick was my broker, and he answered all of my initial questions over the phone, and then followed up when my car purchase hit a snag with the title. Once we were ready to go, he located a preferred shipper in his network within 24 hours (Tuesday), confirmed pickup for that Friday, and the car arrived on Saturday. Hi transporter arrived on time at pickup, and delivered on time at the destination. The enclosed trailer was clean with a double decker hydraulic lift. Soft tire tie-downs were used, which was important to me. The bill of lading and the imperfections noted at pickup were more detailed than I probably would have been, which was appreciated. Would highly recommend, and I'm very particular....[More]
By Kurt F - Reno, NV on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 6 Hours Ago
Great service. They picked it up on time and were very fast in transporting 2 cars. Drivers were friendly and communicated well to co-ordinate both pickup and drop-off....[More]
By Sriram on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
The company and carrier did a good job overall at transporting my vehicle from MA to WA, although I'm unhappy with the representative I had to work with. Her name is Tara and her phone 8888859123 ext. 507. I would not recommend to place an order with her, as she lied almost about everything and igrored my calls and messages after I placed my order. Also my car was picked up 1 week after her "expected date". I'm very happy with the carrier and received my car as he promised without any damage and even earlier than he planned....[More]
By Stanislav on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
This was my first time using u-ship on ebay. The experience could not have gone more smoothly. Your company was very attentive and answered all of my questions. The vehicle was picked up on time. I spoke to Marcos the driver 3 different times while the vehicle was in transit. He was very informative and made me feel at ease while my vehicle was in route. The vehicle showed up on Sunday but I was not available until Monday. Not a single complainant. I would definitively use this shipping company again should I have the need. Thank you again....[More]
By Russ Brown on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
We have used Angels Moving Autos for a number of years and a number of clients - in state and out of state. We will continue to use Angels for our automotive transportation needs. Thank you Angels for talking care of our business and our clients! GAP480BMW...[More]
By GAP480BMW on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
Overall easy and reliable. However, car arrived later than alloted period due to troubles with the truck along the way Somewhat difficult to get ahold of driver and would have appreciated more updates on what was going on since they were late And the car was really dirty when I got it- had to get a carwash right away. But car was safe and items inside were safe so that's all I really care about. ...[More]
By Emily on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Matt was very responsive and found a carrier with less than average notice of the need; price was reasonable and the car arrived without any need for repair. Process/paperwork for pick up and delivery was clear advising what I should do to ensure adequate documentation should there be a problem resulting in damage. The driver was equally thorough and gave us all the proper papers. We were very happy with the service....[More]
By Jane Brown on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 I cam from China. Although I have lived in USA for more than 10 years, this was my first time to my car. At the start I absolutely had no any idea, so I started from google as usual for many of my firsts in USA (THANKS GOOGLE). I realized there were too many companies for car shipment and different ranking list. Initially, I targeted two really big companies as referenced by the online information. I called and talked with relative people from those companies, but my feeling told me some thing from them did not make me trust them enough. I read my reviews online and found Ms. Felicia Williams was mentioned multiple times on several different online resources, but I still did not consider service from her because I felt her company was not among the biggest companies that I used to prefer. Fortunately, I decided to make a call to Felicia to see whether I could get any different information regarding this new area to me. Since then, every became simple, enjoyable. I would like to say: if not because of Felicia, I would not change my mind to select her company; the service is better than I had expected. I highly recommend you call Felicia first before you make your decision....[More]
By Chris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
Overall, reliable and great service. I was able to contact the driver consistently and he was appropriate in terms of contacting me if there were any issues. ...[More]
By PJ on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Jason was very honest, knowledgeable and patient! Thank you! And will use again! The pick up was on time..and delivery was on time Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank You.. ...[More]
By KK on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
First, let me tell you this review is regardless of a very small discount my son will receive for this feedback. I would have left this feedback regardless, so it's really unbiased. I have also not been told what to say. I feel I need to make sure everyone knows how great this company did for my son because the first company he booked was a NIGHTMARE. I won't go into detail here, but I will tell you, you need to be really careful and look up every company really well and read these reviews. I contacted Josh after the first company my son booked never showed or returned calls after they got a deposit from my 19 year old son who is newly enlited in the Navy and has very little money. I explained to Josh my problems with the whole process and he explained everything really well and gave me such reassurance that my son's car would be in good hands. Approx 2 days after contacting Josh, he found a company and explained to me, as he had initially, that they company wanted 100.00 more than his original quote. I was okay with that because he told me that could be a possibility since they place the order out there to the masses with the price and they wait and see which companies want the work for the quoted price. It was only a few days later and they were already on the way to come get my son's car. The towing company he found us was SUPER. They kept in communication every step of the way and let me know that due to traffic conditions they would be one day late in picking up the car, BUT, that they would actually get my son's car to him one day early! The driver was the nicest guy every. He came as promised, took the car and delivered it the very next day to my son in Florida. I couldnt be happier how this turned out and I am truly appreciative to Josh for all his help and in taking good care of my son. ...[More]
By April on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Found me a carrier the same day, vehicle pickup on a Friday and delivered on a Monday morning. Jim was excellent to work with and answered all my communication questions quickly. Price was very responsible, however the quote only listed the transport carrier cost and not the additional broker costs - would have been nice it that was more upfront on the initial quote package in email. Overall, would use again. Vehicle did arrive a bit dirty on outside, but that should be expected from an open carrier truck....[More]
By Michael DiMaria on South Beach Transport about 8 Hours Ago
They did a wonderful job. My experience from start to end was excellent. Cost of shipping my car was genuine. During pickup driver behavior was very nice and really very good knowledge even very good behavior during delivery. Thanks US Haulers Logistix LLC too. Thank you so much once again for all your nice and excellent service. I am recommending 100%...[More]
By Anu Kumar on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the service I received from A1A Express Auto Shipping. My car was delivered ahead of schedule and the transaction went very smoothly. Even though the price was increased slightly, it was still lower than other competitors....[More]
By Joanne Winterberg on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC about 9 Hours Ago
My husband was transferred to Northern VA. and had to come here ahead of me so I was given the responsibility of having our new Toyota shipped up here from FL. I was so confused and worried about how this would turn out. The first 3 companies I called only wanted me to sign on with them and they were all very evasive about answering any of my questions. By the way none of them ever followed up with me afterwards. A friend of mine on base recommended We Will Transport It and I wasn’t on the phone with them 5 minutes and knew this was the company I would deal with. I spoke to Dave Hartigan. Right off the bat he was pleasant and friendly. I explained to Dave my situation and how nervous I was about the whole thing. Dave took my information and while he was looking into everything he took the time to explain how everything is done and promised me that once we were done I wouldn’t have to worry about anything. I was amazed at the quote he gave me of only $700.00 and my husband was pleasantly surprised as well; he hoped it wouldn’t increase along the way and it didn’t!! Dave stayed in contact with me as everything progressed and our Toyota made it here in great condition and right on time. I am so grateful to We Will Transport It and to Dave for not only a great price but most importantly taking the time to reassure me that everything would be fine and it was! My husband also thanks you and plans to recommend you to everyone he knows! I’m sending a heartfelt “thank you” to all of you at We Will Transport It!! Sincerely, Isabella M....[More]
By ISABELLA M. on We Will Transport It Corp about 9 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct was simple and easy to work with. They originally estimated that my car would arrive on the 10th and it got in 3 days earlier. Thank you for your help! ...[More]
By Lily on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Great job, easy to reach. Fantastic customer service. She's super nice. The pick up was prompt and delivery was as promised by both the driver and Autotranport....[More]
By Frank on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
Talked to Ross. Very knowledgeable. One of the owners. Gave me firm quote from NJ to Las Vegas. Quoted 5-7 days. Shipped open carrier. Actually received car in four days. Picked up in NJ on Tuesday afternoon. Received in Las Vegas on Saturday afternoon. Car in great shape no damage. A little road grime which car wash took care of. Overall excellent experience at fair price. Company is family owned so everyone gives it a personal touch. Would use again for another shipment....[More]
By Rick F on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
Will use Direct Express for ALL of my vehicle transportation needs! Their prices were good, their service was great and my car got picked up and delivered promptly. I have used many car carrier before and none of them were so easy to deal with. I would recommend them. Thank you!...[More]
By Abby on Direct Express Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Josh was very helpful, professional and courteous throughout. My car arrived on time and in good condition. No hassles. One caution about the process: I would not necessarily accept the first offer made. ...[More]
By Michael Dolan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
I have shipped several cars in the past years, and never received the courtesy and service I received with Nationwide Transport. Brian took my information, and contracted a carrier the same day. Arthur from FinnX Transport immediately contacted me with detailed information for pickup and delivery. He thoroughly examined the car being shipped and detected flaws I would not have noticed. He treated my car as if it was his own, even detailing it to make sure there were no fingerprints on the car when he unloaded it. I will certainly recommend this carrier in the future. Thank you!...[More]
By John Pelkofer on Nationwide Transport Services about 9 Hours Ago