View 152,618 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 240
Reviews 1-25 of 5996
They were amazing. Responsive and pro-active. Reasonably priced and everything went smoothly from beginning to end of the process. Highly recommend them. I didn't know about the compensation until I suggested that I wanted to write a review as I was so impressed and totally stand by my reco....[More]
By lynne on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Minutes Ago
The best service you can get, at affordable pricing. Knowledgable staff and professional driver. These guys work for you to make sure you are taken care of. I would highly recommend this company for your auto shipping. (And I'm picky) You will not be disappointed. ...[More]
By Michael on 7 Star Auto Transport about 18 Minutes Ago
I investigated about 30 companies prior to using Ultimate. Pat at Ultimate was the first broker to call me and educate me about the process and also what to look for regarding scams and non-reputable companies. I took about a month investigating the companies and when it came to a decision, it was an easy one. Pat Lynch has genuine honesty while exhibiting great professionalism, industry knowledge, and accessibility. The number one thing I can say, is that Pat and ultimate did exactly what they said they would with great integrity and I would recommend them to anyone shipping a vehicle. ...[More]
By MARK KAPPES on Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. about 19 Minutes Ago
Ric provided me with prompt service and an excellent deal. He was completely straightforward with the process (and lined up correctly with what I had read online) and so efficient that he was able to get my car picked up 2-3 days after the initial call was made. Ric informed me that sometimes carriers were looking for quick spots to fill as they near departure time and would sometimes take a smaller amount than the national average (at this point, previous transporters had quoted me at ~$1000-$1200. So I asked if he could inquire about that possibility, called me back 30 mins later and said he could do it for $850. As you can imagine, I was thrilled at the prospect of saving ~$400 so I gave him my CC info and had it arranged for pick-up that Friday (I called on a Wednesday). The pick up was smooth, the driver was polite to my father back home, patient enough to let him fill the car with some last minute items I had asked to be sent, and periodically checked-in with me over the weekend. The car was delivered on Tuesday and the entire process was fairly simple. I paid $700 cash to the driver, he provided me with a receipt, $150 deposit was taken from my account after the car was delivered, and we each went on our way. Considering I may travel back to AZ in a year or two, I am definitely going to be soliciting the services of this company again and would highly recommend you speak to Ric for impeccable service. ...[More]
By George A. on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 31 Minutes Ago
I sent an email to one of the big online shipping sites and was instantly inundated with about 20 responses. Bewildering... Roman at Mercury transport took the time to explain the process, "We are all brokers, no one can really give you a solid quote without the trucker's bid... Your cost will be the trucker's bid plus our brokerage fee." He suggested a price that a trucker was likely to accept. We posted it and had a driver within the hour. The driver (Ridge Runner Hauling) was prompt, courteous, and diligent. My car was picked up two days later. He called with an update from Eastern Montana. He called the day before delivery with an estimated time of arrival and delivered my car with 15 minutes of his estimated time. Seamless as far as I'm concerned....[More]
By Ed on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I was stuck needing a last minute p/u due to a failure w/another company.Anthony and Premier were amazing.He was higher than what others were saying they could do it for but after already trying the cheaper quotes and having problems,Anthony made me feel secure and was real straight forward.Amazingly,2 hours after placing the order,he had someone p/u same day instead of 48 hr service expected,just like he said he would try to do.There is no one else I would ever use again.Thanks again for the save...[More]
By Ira S. on Premier Auto Shippers about 3 Hours Ago
I purchased a truck on eBay and was looking for a reasonable price to get it to West Virginia. After contacting some shippers with really cheap rates I decided to read up on these different transporters to see their feedback. I was shocked.I decided to look for the most reputable transport company I could fine and spend a few extra dollars.ASG was the first one that came up and looked very good to me.I called late Friday evening and got Martha.it was unbelievable she took care of everything that night.she got me a reasonable rate and a great transport team to bring the pick up here in Morgantown.everything worked out great. I am very happy and would recommend ASG to anyone wanting a good transport company....[More]
By Doug Kinsley on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
As my search began to find a reliable shipping carrier…I came across so many companies and I didn’t know who to trust. I wanted to ship directly with a carrier company to avoid the headache of dealing with a broker. Since Autoline is both a carrier and broker, they assured me that my car would ship directly on their truck. They gave me a said schedule for pickup and delivery. They told me my car would get picked up on Monday in Houston, and delivered the following Thursday. I placed my order online later that night, and to make a long story short, their driver (he wore a Autoline logo on this shirt & their truck had their logo) picked up my car as scheduled on Thursday and delivered in safe and sound Thursday (day before I started my new job). Plus, he kept in touch with me through the process. This company did what they said, and it gave me peace of mind knowing that I was dealing with the actual carrier. Autoline gets a thumps up from me. ...[More]
By Elena on Autoline Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Malia went the extra mile getting my full size van to Idaho, very good experience, my van arrived on time with no damage. Would,and most Lilkly will use this company again for sure! ...[More]
By Barney Redlich on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Everything worked out fine. I was kept informed prior to delivery and the car was delivered earlier than expected without any issues....[More]
By Patricia Gibbons on Quality Car Move about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 3 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
Want to thank Safeway Car Transport for the shipping of my car. The guy that delivered it was great. We live in a gated community, he took it off the truck at the bottom of the mountain, drove it up and through the gate and I took him back down. Cool dude and was right on time with everything he told me on the phone....[More]
By Scott on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
I am surprised at the speed my car got to me in Seattle. Chuck picked up my car on Monday in Dallas and delivered in Seattle on Thursday. Communication was very effective. I am very impressed and will recommend them again and again. Thanks....[More]
By Dayo on All Things Mobile about 11 Hours Ago
If you need to move your vehicle, you should contact Dominick at DNA Auto Transport. This is an extremely professional, trustworthy and honest business. They transported my vehicle from West Coast to East Coast in a safe and timely fashion. I dealt with Dominick Nuzzi who provided a detailed account of the manner of transport, time frame for delivery and exact cost. He also discounted the cost, located the best mover and called to make sure things were going as planned. He provided not only his cell phone in case of an emergency, but also the number for the driver. You cannot find a better company to move your vehicle. J. Smith ...[More]
By J. Smith on DNA Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I am very pleased with this service. My Porsche 911 was picked up on time. The driver was very friendly and took his time to make sure my car was loaded properly. I shopped around before I choose Xtreme. prices were across the board, from 1500-2300.00. I certainly did not want to pay out the nose for car shipping, not did I want to go with the cheapest company. After all this is my baby we are talking about. I found that Xtreme's price was in the middle of the road. honestly I got quotes from over 15 companies. Most of these companies had bad ratings and Xtreme only had good ratings. just to mention customer service, friendliest company out there. A lot of the companies were kind of rude, and in a hurry to get me off the phone. Larry and James at Xtreme went out of tier way to make me feel comfortable. My car was transported across Canada with zero damage, and was delivered on time. out of 15 companies on the internet I spoke to, X-treme was the only company that let me speak to my assigned driver before I paid. None of the other companies would let me do this. I recommend this company to anyone looking to ship a car, great price, great service. A combination hard to find these days. Thanks again to Larry and James. Adam S....[More]
By Adam on Robinson's Xtreme Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I spoke with Don Edwards on Monday at 3:00 pm about transporting my daughters car to her at Arizona State University. He said he would check to see what was available and how soon he could arrange a carrier in my area. He called me back within a 1/2 hour. Don indicated that he had a truck that could pick up after 5:00. I have never shipped a vehicle before and I was nervous about the whole process. Don was able to relieve me of this stress. He had the transport company call me. I confirmed with them the address and vehicle type and the drop off location. Everyone was very accommodating. I spoke with the trucking company while the car was in transit and was provided with an approximate delivery date. The car arrived on time and was dropped off at Motor Movers Auto Transport in Scottsdale, Arizona per my request. My daughter was able to pick up her car at her convenience over the weekend. I would definitely work with Don again. He was upfront and honest about the entire process. I read previous reviews about Don and Motor Movers Auto Transport on this website. I'm glad I did. My experience was very positive....[More]
By Peggy on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Very professional, Fast delivery. This was my first time having anything transported and south beach transport made it very easy. Will most definately use them for all my transports. Thanks guys!!...and GIRL!!!...[More]
By Paul on South Beach Transport about 13 Hours Ago
We were very surprised to see the truck arrive so quickly. The drivers were polite, courteous and willing to work on drop off arrangements. I will recommend this group to others in need of transporting a vehicle....[More]
By Donald Combs on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Service was perfect, 5 stars pick up was quick and delivery was perfect. Driver took excellent of my valuable cargo. ...[More]
By Daniel Dryer on Direct Express Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
After looking at reviews of car transport companies I was skeptical of finding any company that could safely and cost effectively ship my car from NC to CA for my daughter's use. I ruled out many, many companies based on terrible customer service reviews or BBB ratings, so when I found PDQs 5-star ratings and A+ BBB rating I was still skeptical, but decided to use them. WOW...glad I did. From the very first contact with PDQ, everything was perfect. No deposit required unit the car was picked up...big plus there. Driver not only showed up on the promised date, but I was notified a day ahead and received a call from the driver with a time window so I could plan for the pick up. The driver was courteous and careful in his loading of the car and gave me his estimate of the delivery date, which was actually earlier than the original estimate. A week later we got a call from the transport company in CA that the car was ready for delivery...ahead of schedule, which was great for us. We confirmed the time and place for delivery and my daughter made the pick up and paid the balance to the driver exactly as contracted for. Ahead of schedule, no damage, no hidden fees, great communications with all parties. I paid 10-15% more than some of the low-ball bids I got, but I'm glad I did. I would give PDQ and their contracted carrier 10 stars if I could...it was that good! Signed, a happy customer in Raleigh NC...[More]
By Mike L on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
When I decided to ship my car from Wisconsin to Virginia, it was in such a hurry. I only had three days to move my car there. I called around got a bunch of quotes. Finally, I chose motor movers auto transport based on the review I found on this site. Don Edwards was the one who helped me. He delivered. He found me a driver at a very reasonable price. My car was shipped there in good condition. I would recommend him to all of my friends should they need car transport service. ...[More]
By Fei G on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I used the subject " Just Right" because I was bombarded by calls and emails from many companies. I would tell them I was researching and making my decision and to please stop contacting me but not many listened. Armani was considerate and kept in touch just the right amount, so I knew he was there but not bothering me constantly. He was honest, no hidden fees, and very straight forward which I appreciated. The price was good and the transport company was great. There is a question on this form asking if Passages offered an incentive to submit the review. Although they offer a small discount on your next shipping if you write a review, they don't tell you to write a positive one and I wrote this because I wanted to , because I rely on reviews a lot and assume other people do too. I will most likely not even ship again because I will have no need to but if I was going to I would use this company again. ...[More]
By CatherineS on Passage Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
As this was my first experience shipping a car I really did'nt know what to expect. Lecis took me through the whole process with no anxcity on my part . She kept me informed through all parts of the shipping. Pick-up was on time. Delivery was also on time and driver kept me informed when he would be here. The driver was a true professional. I had shipped two very different cars and because of its size the Triumph was diffcult to get off the truck but driver was very careful and removed it with no damage. I would use them again any time....[More]
By Ron Campbell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 9 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I am so thankful to have found Julie!!!!!! The broker I originally went with lied to me and caused such a delay and confusion. Julie called me to follow up and I told her my situation. I cancelled with the liars and went with Auto Shipping Group. She eased my fears and was so knowledgeable. My race car was picked up right away and I have received it. Julie I thank you so very much!...[More]
By Bob Paglia on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
I have shipped my cars in past at least 5 times, Even internationally and have never had such smooth pleasant experience! From the first call till the last follow up communication was great. The driver and Heidi were polite and friendly and super professional, no damages and no hidden cost. Its nice to know you can trust these guys....[More]
By Jon on Autoline Transport about 18 Hours Ago
I have never had an automobile transported so I was not sure what to expect. Direct Express made it super easy. What won me over initially was that their web site provided an instant quote WITHOUT me having to give up a bunch of personal information. None actually. I provided an origin and destination location and boom..and instant quote. The price was excellent. I followed up with a call to the company and I inquired if their online quote was accurate and what the hidden charges were. I was informed that were no hidden charges and my fee would be exactly what the online quote was. I received a call three days after I placed my order online. The next day my car was picked up and delivered safe and sound the following day. I would definitely use Direct Express again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their vehicle transported. Customer service is great and the price is right. Thanks!...[More]
By Marcus L on Direct Express Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago