View 146,439 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 256
Reviews 1-25 of 6381
As we were preparing to move my sister from Texas to Colorado, you can imagine how stressful that can be. I can honestly say the car transport portion...[More]
By Rob on Door to Door Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Both car shipping director and carrier are so nice. Matt is my car shipping direct,he replied to my email In a very short time(sometimes ju...[More]
By Bowang Lin on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
You guys did an excellent job in delivering my car right on time, you will definitely get many recommendations from me! Keep up the great service! ...[More]
By Jeff on United American Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I needed to ship a Honda Civic from Ellicott City MD to San Francisco CA. It was the first time I have to ship a car. Initial inquiry sent in June. ...[More]
By Sujen on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
The agent (Abdiel G. (855) 404-1157) assigned to finding a trailer for me was very patient with me. He took time to ease my mind on all the broker hor...[More]
By Linda S. on Professional Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I felt the company offered services at a decent rate to deliver my vehicle from WA to TX. I was contacted from the courier and notified that he would...[More]
By JO ANN on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
I was impressed with the first person that contacted me which was Erick. He explained everything to me and was very kind and helpful explaining to me...[More]
By Linda Toyama on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 5 Hours Ago
The transport company was my main concern...I could not understand what he was saying. There was a communication problem due to his thick accent....[More]
By HChai on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 6 Hours Ago
Overall the service was good but the driver was rude for me. He said that he doesn't want to take debit card and Unless I give him cash right away he ...[More]
By Abiy Chefessa on Nation Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Dale was excellent to work with - very thorough and helpful. The car arrived without any problems. I would definitely recommend them to others....[More]
By Travis on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
I was very impressed with the whole experiance from the moment I made the call to United American Auto Transport. Your customer service representative...[More]
By dann on United American Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
When all other companies promised that they would find someone to ship the car, they did not. Number 1 Auto Transport stepped up to the plate and work...[More]
By chris jefferis on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Very reliable. Performed beyond our expectations! We would highly recommend using their services again!...[More]
By Everett on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
Chell at Auto Shipping Group GREAT! ST TRUCKING THE WORST EVER TRANSPORT COMPANY!!!! DON'T EVER USE THEM! With regards to the broker, Auto Shipp...[More]
By EH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I needed to transport my car from California to North Carolina. I did a lot of research. Angels Moving Auto had great reviews and a competitive pric...[More]
By Jon H on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
Heartland Trucking did EXACTLY what they said they would. The price was VERY good. Communication was GREAT too. There were no hidden costs and the ...[More]
By Mark Rukavina on Heartland Trucking about 8 Hours Ago
This was a great experience. I was very worried about the whole process, because we had never moved a car before, but Matt made the process painless....[More]
By Beth V on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
The agent was very honest and clearly explained the cut that they would make out of this. They also explained what the risks were with the price I quo...[More]
By Krish on First Rate Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
As an active-duty military servicemember, it is such a relief to work with a professional, service-oriented company like Angels Moving Auto. The whole...[More]
By Julio on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
All contact with the company and its representatives has been a pleasant and helpful experience. They did exactly what they said they would do, and...[More]
By Marg on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the service I received from this company when I joined the army and was assigned to a military base over in New Mexico. I feel...[More]
By Xavier on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Overall good experience. Carrier was professional and with good manners. Called prior to pick up and on time. I recommend to others. Good Job!!!...[More]
By neilzeil on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
The contact person was very knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. The carriers were very, very nice and informative. I felt very comfortable having th...[More]
By Anna on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 10 Hours Ago
I realize everyone providing a service is deserving of compensation. There always is a bit of frustration trying to go from QUOTE to final OUT OF POCK...[More]
By Jorge on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I strongly recommend anyone transporting their car to use this company and go with Mark Evans . I had a great experience that I will never forget. Sm...[More]
By Cookie vega on South Beach Transport about 10 Hours Ago