View 144,523 Reviews on 3,485 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 242
Reviews 1-25 of 6047
After submitting an online estimate for transporting a vehicle from Houston area to either Boise, Idaho or Salt Lake City, Utah I was inundated with s...[More]
By Jeff Maffuccio on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 15 Minutes Ago
Allen did a fantastic job dealing with my erratic schedule. Definitely plan to use him again. He went above and beyond to help me find shipping rates ...[More]
By Joseph Wallace on South Beach Transport about 35 Minutes Ago
Car arrived as it should, when it should, without a scratch and the price was reasonable. What else can you ask for? I was tempted to take advantage...[More]
By Andy on Philam Transport about 58 Minutes Ago
Response from Philam Transport
Tanner about 48 Minutes Ago
Thank you very much Andy for your kind words. Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert...[More]
delivered on time and on price. no problems. Driver courteous Lots of update contact providing tome of arrival. ...[More]
By M Jardini on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 58 Minutes Ago
This company was extremly helpful and affordable. I was impressed with the follow up communication from beginning to the end. We were in need of a qui...[More]
By Debbie on Blue Star Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
This was the first time i was transporting my vehicle and selected Way To Go based on the reviews here. Debbie was excellent, hassle free reservation ...[More]
By Arijit on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
very dependable company, great customer service, answered and returned all my calls and questions. delivered my vehicle on time with out any problems...[More]
By sonia on Destiny Auto Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
I have used Ship a car direct for 3 auto relocations across the country. Very Reliable honest and they come through....[More]
By peter w on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Prompt answer to phone calls and helpful information. Was able to adjust pickup time and cars actually got delivered early (which was helpful for our...[More]
By sw on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I would recommend this company 100%. They responded promptly to any questions between parties involved. We were advised timely when car was being pic...[More]
By Claudia Rosado on Auto Transport 360 about 3 Hours Ago
Look for Brittany! They did a great job on delivering my Mercedes. I will definitely be using their services again....[More]
By Amy Baker on Car Shipping Pros about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping my vehicle and I seen so many negative things about the auto shipping industry. I was so scared of possiable scams and...[More]
By Sophie on Car Shipping Pros about 6 Hours Ago
AmeriFreight did a wonderful job. I received a quote quickly and efficiently, and my contact person, Lecia called several times to make sure I had re...[More]
By Linda Richman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 5 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Although I did not deal with Quality Relocation Services directly (went through King of the Road Transport, the broker), my car was delivered undamage...[More]
By Lilly on Quality Relocation Services Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I was so worried about shipping my car across the country after reading all these reviews of damaged cars/late pick-up or delivery/unanswered claims o...[More]
By Lilly on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
my car arrived safely. the driver was pretty good. The car arrived at CA from MO within 5 days. Pretty fast....[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 5 Hours Ago
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I spoke to Sasha and she gave me an honest quote. She made my experience great, by explaining to me how everything worked. This was my first time ship...[More]
By Tiffany on E&W Auto Logistics about 12 Hours Ago
Malia was a wonderful point person and overall representative of Auto Shippin Group. Despite some technical difficulties out of her control, Malia was...[More]
By Megan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Got me picked up in one day it was amazing tony was great definitely going to use this company again !!...[More]
By Jordan on E&W Auto Logistics about 13 Hours Ago
Sam Was very helpful with my auto transport needs. My son is in the military and needed his car shipped to him right away. I called and a day or two l...[More]
By Christian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Though my case was off to a rough start due to errors on my part, South Beach managed to find a transport the same day I was able to get back in conta...[More]
By Jordan on South Beach Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I contracted this firm to move a car for my daughter. This my first experience moving a vehicle like this, and Tom (my rep from Ship-A-Car) was aweso...[More]
By Bob on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
Despite a huge miscommunication at pick up & a language barrier (company is Romanian), Pam & Nick were very pleasant. Easy to contact & ke...[More]
By Maggie Potts on NPS Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
There with me every step of the way! Helped work out a miscommunication with carrier asap! Car was picked up within 72 hours of order placed...[More]
By Maggie on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
We shipped a 2002 Saturn from Chicago's Northwest suburbs, to Fairfield, California. We were extremely surprised by the outstanding customer service D...[More]
By Signa Duffell on Direct Auto Carrier about 14 Hours Ago