View 162,984 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 207
Reviews 1-25 of 5151
Matt was very helpful in getting what I needed. He made me feel calm and at ease about the whole process...[More]
By Stephanie on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Minutes Ago
I researched Motor Movers and at least a half dozen more companies who were listed among Transport Reviews' Top Ten. Some of the other companies offered lower prices, but I was uncomfortable with some of the reviews on some other companies. I didn't want to sacrifice quality for a lower price. My husband first spoke with Laura at Motor Movers. She patiently answered all of his questions. She also let him know how particular MM is regarding the transportation companies they work with and what criteria they use to select drivers. They are fairly strict with whom they contract. They examine DOT ratings, complaints, accident reports, insurance coverage, etc. and any drivers who do not meet their criteria are removed from their list. Lastly, Laura gave us a quote based on deliveries of similar length, time, and region. She explained the entire process, making sure we understood how contracting and payment work. I have read many reviews about many transport companies in which customers complained about changed pricing. Before hiring a transport company, you need to understand that it is similar to contracting home repairs or other services. There is an initial quote but sometimes it needs to be fine-tuned. Laura put out our request to the drivers at the price we had talked about. At the time, it was winter here in NY and the biggest gateway from the south, Interstate 90, had already been closed a couple times due to massive amounts of snow. Not many drivers were coming this way at that time. After more than a week a driver contacted Laura stating their company would accept the job for $100 more. Laura relayed the driver's offer to us. We could have waited more time to see if other offers would come in, but paying an additional $100 was reasonable for our situation. We accepted the driver's offer. I want to be perfectly clear that Laura never pressured us to accept that offer. She presented it to us and told us we could think it over and decide whether we wanted to wait for other offers or accept. Again, my husband and I felt the offer was reasonable given the time of year, our location, etc. Additionally, Laura gave us the name of the driver's company so we could do a little research to make the most informed decision. Everything went very smoothly and Laura took care of all the arrangements. We gave my husband's cell # to Laura who passed it along to the driver. The driver was in contact with my husband throughout the transportation. The driver expected more delays due to the weather, but once in NY he called my husband to tell him he was ahead of schedule and asked if an earlier delivery would be all right. We were thrilled to have the vehicle delivered earlier than expected so we arranged a new delivery time. Upon arrival the driver was very professional and friendly. He went over a thorough inspection of the vehicle with my husband. He did not take payment of the transportation until the inspection and paperwork had been completed. Our experience was precisely what we expected, as well as what Motor Movers told us to expect. From start to finish every detail was positive. I encourage all consumers who are considering transportation services to educate yourselves on the process if it will be your first experience. Compare pricing for similar distances and region. Transportation to a major area/city will likely cost less than transportation to a less frequented location because the drivers can use a multi-car hauler for several vehicles traveling to a major area to cut down on costs for each vehicle being transported. Don't be upset if drivers want more than your asking price. You are bidding out a service; drivers know what conditions are out on the road, how much time and gas they will need, and the geography. They may think your price is fine or they may feel they need a little more for the job. ...[More]
By Jennifer on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 25 Minutes Ago
Jason was really personable and helped me book my transport early so I wasn't worried. Jose my first driver made me feel much more at ease because he was extremely nice and seemed trustworthy....[More]
By Rion on Auto Transport 123 about 25 Minutes Ago
We acquired a Porsche 944 and Auto Shipping Group found a great shipper for our vehicle. My situation was the car had recently not started prior to shipment and they took extraordinary steps to pickup the car and deliver it. As most who ship cars, I used multiple quotes and reviews to help in the selections of the proper shipper. Auto Shipping Group provided me with the right shipping team. Our street is a tricky place for semis, but without guidance (or suggestion) the driver (Vall) backed the carrier half a block to my house in the proper manner and unloaded. He had looked at the satellite map to realize the challenges in delivery. Obviously this was not his first time and knew what he was doing. The shipping driver had to move a few cars to deliver my car and I observed the care and patience/experience with the cars. My car was clean and I noted that the others were also clean. The care that the shipper took is important in getting vehicles delivered properly. The variety of cars from my sports car to a modified Jeep diesel to CUV demonstrated the knowledge and flexibility for shipping. It was an impressive operation. I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Group and Stephanie Hamilton is outstanding throughout the process. ...[More]
By J Slusher on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 43 Minutes Ago
By J Slusher on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 43 Minutes Ago
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with shipping my daughter's car from Los Angeles, CA to Louisville, KY with Eagle Auto Carriers. The entire process was easy, efficient and flawless. Catherine was invaluable to me, getting everything in order and keeping me informed of what steps were next, every step of the way. The car was picked up within two days of us contacting them, and delivered right on time, in perfect shape for a very reasonable price - $800. My initial quote never once changed from first contact through delivery of the car. There weren't and aren't any weird upcharges or surprises at any point in the transaction.  The following is how I made the decision to go with Eagle Auto in the first place - and clearly the hardest thing about shipping a car is figuring out how you're going to do it and who you're going to trust to handle it. I first found Eagle Auto via a local search. After reading all these reviews I never researched another company. I went directly with them and was glad I did. Seriously, cross country travel is not an exact science - get a grip. The cars arrived in the same shape they left in. THAT'S THE GOAL.THAT'S WHAT MATTERS. Not if you did something stupid like stow extra stuff behind the seats to save yourself the shipping cost of personal items when you were told to not do this under any circumstances, or had some crazy fandangled system on the car that wasn't a normal operating function of a car, and not if a delivery driver didn't speak to you with rainbows and butterflies in his voice. This isn't Disneyland or Nordstrom. It's truckers moving your car across miles of roadways, snarled traffic, bad weather and sometimes unsafe and OH MY GOODNESS dirty road and grime conditions! YES your car may get dirty or have road tar! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES: BE REAL and BE FAIR.  If you want your car handled appropriately, and with another set of eyes and recourse on your side, go with Eagle Auto who will make the arrangements for a transport company they know and trust for you as well as follow the ENTIRE process along the way for you. Frankly, I don't think the President of the United States is as informed as we were throughout the process. Amazing customer service. My daughter's car arrived in perfect shape. It was picked up when and where we needed it picked up, and delivered on time, but a half hour sooner than scheduled in order to help me with a work schedule snafu at exactly where we needed to pick it up - talk about great service. The transport truck was new, clean and in good shape and it held other high end cars on it as well - and they all looked perfect, too. The driver, Bobby, was positive, enthusiastic, kind, considerate, concerned about the schedule snafu I had, professional and very efficient. We could not have been happier with a situation that can be filled with pitfalls over one of your most important and costly possessions. I have zero affiliation with this company, I'm the founder of a 15 year old non-profit who helps women through surgery all over the world, so I had no previous experience in this realm and was really worried about how to do this until I found them. I would give Eagle Auto Carriers 20 stars if I could. A million billion thank yous. I'd use them again in a heartbeat....[More]
By Langston on Eagle Auto Carriers about 1 Hour Ago
I researched many companies to have my convertible shipped from CA to Ohio. The estimates came immediately from low $795 to $1400. Several agent advised me to have a top position on the carrier so any auto fluid from the top cars would not land on my convertible top. Ali Miller from Amerifreight had very high ratings. I decided the low prices could go up if no carrier would accept the quoted fee. I would pay the higher price after weeks would pass without a carrier. It is a gamble you would have to make taking the lower price. I decided it wasn't worth the hassle. I paid $275 to Ali Miller's company charged when the carrier accepted the fee. The balance $670. was paid to the driver. ...[More]
By Margaret W. Young on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 30 Minutes Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I was very impressed with green state transport and how fast my car was delivered. I had great customer service with Matt and all the information I needed. ...[More]
By Christina on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I would definitely use this company again! Pick up was earlier than expected and delivery was on time and in a convenient location. Honest and trustworthy....[More]
By Rachelle Arkin on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
These guys are spectacular! I've used them for my move to Georgia, and, start to finish, sublime service. Tim, the salesperson I talked to made me weep when he told me he can not promise about the expected delivery date, but then the delivery driver was just as caring and great as he was, so no harm done! Highly recommending Stateway Auto Transport to anyone with the misfortune of transporting long distance a timetable!...[More]
By Sherry R. Herald on Stateway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
My husbands job needed him to relocate, and If relocating cross country wasn't difficult enough having only 5 days notice to pack up a house and ship two cars was definitely challenging! After searching online for a few days I came across ""Eagle Auto Carriers"" I called and spoke with Max, I explained to him that we needed our cars picked up in a few days and the prices we have been quoted, told him I am calling because of the reviews I saw online were the best yet I have seen yet.. Max was great form the start, he gave me a quote which I felt was very fair and it stayed true to the price. (Price was $1995, for a Lexus and a Nissan truck)  Max got back to me shortly and reassured me we were good to go. The driver was set to come on Friday (the day we needed) and the delivery date was perfect, right on time. The driver called the day before just like we were told so we could prepare and have payment ready. Upon delivery we inspected our cars, they look great, just how we had left them, and the driver was very nice!  Max and his guys at Eagle are awesome!!! I was informed by email/phone through the whole process and felt comfortable from the start. Both companies have great follow through / customer service and you are always in contact with them. We are planning on moving back to California in a few years and will use this company again for sure!  If you are looking for peace of mind and having your cars transported/delivered safely this is the way to go! Thank you again Eagle Auto Carriers! Call you in a couple years to take us back to Cali!...[More]
By kitty shaver on Eagle Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
Fletcher provided A1 customer service. Based on his professionalism, honesty and willingness to make my shipping experience a great one, I will definitely use ALL Aboard Auto Transport again in the future....[More]
By Kimberly Decuir-Rucker on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 8 Hours Ago
I used the services of All Weather Auto to transport my 2009 Nissan Altima from Michigan to California. Considering the things I had read on the internet about how some of the companies don't provide great service I was a bit nervous but going with All Weather Auto was the best decision I made. Anthony Amato was very professional and he kept in touch with me throughout the pick up and delivery of the Vehicle. I would definitely use his services again and would recommend to anyone who needs there vehicle transported....[More]
By Saurabh Agarwal on All Weather Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
The price was fair. The driver was prompt and polite. I was really impressed with his ability to communicate his progress in a timely manner. The vehicle arrived ahead of schedule and had no damage. Thank you....[More]
By Ketter Raska on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
This was my first time having to ship a vehicle, and I was a little nervous, but it actually went very smoothly and my 2012 Audi TTS was delivered without a hitch- or a scratch. They even met my somewhat-special timeline request. I shipped my car from Cleveland, OH to San Diego, CA. I needed a pick up no later than May 10, but I could not take delivery of the car until after May 22. Even though the car made the transit in less than 7 days, they held onto it and delivered it on the 23rd. Overall, a very good experience. ...[More]
By Keith on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
All the prices I received were 200 or more higher. Amanda explained how the process works and if I had time I could save. I took advantage of that and saved more than 200....[More]
By Alex on Webster Relocation about 10 Hours Ago
I was very nervous about shipping my Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T, which was in extremely good condition from Washington to Hawaii as this was my first time having to ship my vehicle out of state. I spent a lot of time researching and reading reviews on transportreviews.com as well as other websites. Would my car arrive with scratches, dents, and/or paint chips were my exact thoughts when thinking about shipping my vehicle to Hawaii. I finally decided to pull the trigger and shipped my vehicle from Washington to Hawaii using AutoShippingGroup.com. All of my doubts and concerns were alleviated with the help of Kimberly Freiley, who took care of everything for me! My vehicle was shipped from Washington to Hawaii in only 10 business days, for an affordable price, and best of all in the same condition as it was in Washington! I couldn't be happier and would definitely recommend my friends and family to Kimberly in the future. Thank you Kimberly for all your help!...[More]
By TK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 46 Minutes Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Teddy, I am ...[More]
I contacted them and I've never done this before. They gave me a great price and move my car in the exact time frame I was requesting after explaining the process to me....[More]
By Bob on Webster Relocation about 11 Hours Ago
I was pleasantly surprised with this service and company. They were thorough and on time. I was contacted multiple times to be kept in the loop and my vehicle arrived early. I have nothing Negative to report about this excellent service. Thank you Autostar!...[More]
By nana on AutoStar Transport Express about 11 Hours Ago
Excellent service from first enquiry through final delivery of the vehicle and after delivery follow up. Transaction was a smooth and painless as possible despite our own very constrained pickup and delivery windows....[More]
By Jonathan Murray on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Fortunately/Unfortunately, the scheduling company was very prompt to assign me to a company. I wanted to send my car to arrive on a Saturday, so when booking through here I saw something that said "picked up within 7 business days" or something of the like. A week and a half before, my "smart" self thought I'll put that I want my car picked up the Monday before, thinking it might get picked up Thursday to arrive Saturday, since "you know" 3 days in of the 7 business days sounds reasonable for their processing time. Next thing you know I get assigned a company the very next day, saying they are available to pick up my car Tuesday, ready to drop off Thursday (2 days before I actually wanted it to happen). I called the assigned company to try to reschedule, but they always only pick up Tuesday and drive off to all their places for that week (and then it's just a matter of how long it takes to drive to your destination... mine was 2 days...). So it's service was great and worked well. Don't "try to work the system" cause they system works well and there's no need to do that. ...[More]
By JP on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
We used SVP Auto Shipping because we were assured that we would know at least every second day where our car was along its journey. This was indeed what happened. During our complicated move from the east coast to the west coast we had several factors that needed to come together. Steve assured us that the vehicle would be where it was when it was and was delivered the day after we had access to our house. Excellent!...[More]
By Margaret and Colin on SVP Auto Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
I was impressed that I got a message the day before the car arrived that it was coming. Driver of transport called me when an hour away to let me know he was coming. Transport driver seemed careful of the car and car was delivered in perfect shape....[More]
By Mark Brakke on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
After the first company pretty much stole my money by saying they couldn't get to my car these guys were able to get it done in a timely manner. I didn't have to drive the four hours to the location of the car again either. Car was not damaged in any way and they made sure they took care of my car during transportation. They were also cheaper than the first company as well. ...[More]
By matt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 9 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
The carrier was South Beach Transport and they did an excellent job shipping six trucks from Tampa, Florida to Salt Lake City, Utah. All six trucks arrived two days early which saved the company a considerable amount in car rentals. David Houstoun was a pleasure to work with. He worked with us to arrange payment for the transport. The pricing was great and more than fair. Others brokers that I contacted wanted to charge a higher fee and were very negative about South Beach being able to get the trucks to Salt Lake in time. We are very happy with the service we received and once we need to send the trucks back we will certainly contact South Beach Transport again. Sincerely Arthur Sweeting, Superintendent...[More]
By ART SWEETING on South Beach Transport about 13 Hours Ago