View 150,788 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 263
Reviews 1-25 of 6554
I was flexible getting my car across the country, and Get It Done provided fast, economical service. I was forced to travel to Florida for a family emergency, and was pleased to utilize the services of Get It Done Transportation to get my car to me. Communication was superior. I was given and accurate quote. The car was picked up in a timely manner. The car was delivered in a very timely manner. From first contact to final delivery, I was kept informed of the status of where my car was and when it would arrive. I have used Get It Done Transportation to transport four vehicles to and from different locations both for business and personal needs. They have offered the same reliable service each time I've used them....[More]
By Rachel P on Get it Done Transportation about 19 Minutes Ago
I spent a good amount of time researching shipping my car from MA to CA and spoke to a number of different companies and got a number of different quotes. I finally decided on Motor Movers, primary contact Don Edwards, because they had good reviews, gave me a fair process, and were honest in dealing with me. Don himself is a pretty typical sales guy. He wants your business and he wants to explain the service to you in a bit of a long-winded (albeit knowledgeable) way. I had to tell him, "Hey, Don, if you want my service you gotta let me talk." He reminded me of some former Sales colleagues I had. But he apologized, talked business with me instead of talked down to me, and we agreed on a bid price for my car. Since I had talked to a few different companies, I had an idea of what we should be doing. Don and I agreed to go ahead with a bid $25 above the lowest on the freight board to insure a pickup, and he worked his magic. After we placed the bid, he had confirmed a pickup for me within 2 hours. I was impressed. Avrora Express was the carrier during the process. A local truck came and picked my car up (handled by my mom, was I was away on business), brought it to a central location, and then loaded it on a 10-car carrier for the x-country ride. She arrived on time and in good condition. I would DEFINITELY use Avrora Express again, and I'd ask for Paul. Some tips for Don that I pointed out to him and he has acknowledged: -Let the customer talk :) Give your sales pitch, but give him/her a chance to butt in! -Follow up once the car has been picked up. I was working on a super tight schedule and left the day after I arranged for the service with MM. I was in South Carolina on business for a week and then flew directly to California, so I was under an undue amount of stress...and relying on trust. I didn't hear back from Don until today...1.5 or so weeks since my car has arrived. Don said he's usually more communicative, and I believe him. I didn't have any issues with my car, but I believe I did leave him a VM while my car was in transit. So I felt a little bit like, "we booked you, now you're on your own." Sorry to be harsh Don; I know you'll do better next time :) Also, the only strange thing was that the Bill of Lading did not have an initial Odometer reading- I guess they didn't ask for it and my mother forgot to mark it down. So, when my car arrived, it had 0 gallons of gas in it and I know it should have had least 1/2-1/4. I can't compare it to anything; nothing was missing from my car, so I'm not too concerned. But I would recommend that others make sure this info is marked down just for safety reasons. 4.6 for Don Edwards. 4.6 for Avrora Express. I'd use them both again (but hope I don't have to for a while!). ...[More]
By Kate on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 31 Minutes Ago
Good transaction. As promised. The car arrived in good condition. Fast transport once the car was picked up ...[More]
By Ed L. on Ship a Car Direct about 47 Minutes Ago
This was a very positive experience. Much better than expected!!Having never transported a car before we were pleasantly surprised how easy and affordable it was. We were looking for an alternative way of getting a classic Porsche to San Antonio without towing it ourselves. Don was wonderful considering the pickup was in a different state from us and involved not only the car but an extra engine and transmission. There are two very happy teenage grandsons in Texas and two happy grandparents in Virginia who did not have to take a week and spend $2000 to haul the car to San Antonio. ...[More]
By Charles Amory on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 53 Minutes Ago
This was the first time I trusted someone else to ship my car. In the past I usually towed my mustange GT myself to the destination, but do to limited time, I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and Chell was able to provide excellent services. From the beginning Chell was up-front with the process and ensured that she would provided step by step detail for the shipping process. Chell setup the transport and keep in constant contact with me when the vehicle was picked up and droped off. If and when I need auto transport, I will gladly reach-out to Chell and Auto Shipping group for the service. Thanks Chell!...[More]
By Tony on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
The company who was subcontracted by AT123 decided to change the delivery schedule they had agree upon to terms more agreeable with their needs... Within a few hours after I called Janine at AT123 my van was delivered in good condition....[More]
By Brian on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
My vehicle was delivered on time for a great price. I will definitely use American Car Transporters,Inc in the future....[More]
By Bill Dun on American Car Transporters Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
This is the first I had to get a car transported by a carrier. I did not really know what to expect, but the guys I dealt with made it a very unstressfull experience. From the time Chuck explained the process. Johanna's follow up calls, to the time Pablo delivered the car, everything just went very smooth. You guys made my daughter very happy. Thank you very much....[More]
By Nilo on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
They are very responsive, My contact person answered all my calls cleared all the questions I have. Delivery is clean and on time as promised....[More]
By siva on South Beach Transport about 3 Hours Ago
The service was excellent! I would refer this company to all my friends and Family. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased....[More]
By Tanaya Abercrombia on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
They were very professional from the customer service rep. to the driver. The quoted price was what we paid, the car was picked up on time and delivered promptly. This was a hassle free experience and we definitely would use this company again....[More]
By Rosemarie on South Beach Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Mr Gilbert worked dilagently with me, he was honest to a tee I would refer him to others in a heart beat. He is the agent, who sets up transporter drivers for each jobs. Drivers are very professional too. They can carry most things like cars, trucks, boats ect. Gilbert also has consideration for fixed income very understanding as too how long it will take to get money together. Cost of travel to and from where your destination ends....[More]
By Rex Dowell on Transport US Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I came down on pcs orders from Bliss to Hawaii, I was going crazy online searching for companies. I talked to all kinds of people and all of them seemed like they wanted my money more less anything. I had tons of quotes from $2800 to $1800 then I came across a quote that was fairly reasonable and in my price range.. I was very skeptical seen that it was indeed the lowest quote so I called up and spoke with mike. Off tops he was comforting not demanding but confident in his services and company. It took me another week to decide, during this time after I spoke with a company I would call mike to confirm if what they where saying was true or not. Rather mike telling me what I wanted to hear he told me facts and facts I had already researched on my own and kept to myself to see how honest he was and indeed he is a man of his word.. I would and will recommend this transport company to all my soldiers in the future... thanks Michael....you the man!...[More]
By Paul Martinez on AAA Transporters about 3 Hours Ago
The service was timely and professional. The delivery driver was friendly. The vehicle arrived with no damage....[More]
By Erica Schreckengast on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Guys took about 5 - 7 days longer than I expected. They should have been more honest about the time the trip would have taken. I had to go to the pickup point twice. Once at 10 am then later at 2pm. Guys at Lee Shipping didn't speak English well enough to let me know what was going on. But the car arrived safely with everything inside safe and untampered. So I'm satisfied....[More]
By David C. on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This was a smooth sailing transport working with the guys at Franks Automobile Shipping and Transport were very helpful. Excellent company to work with and I highly recommend them! ...[More]
By Tammy Heibel on Franks Automobile Shipping & Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Requested pick up within next 2 weeks - National was there in 2 days. Pick up was on time and very smooth, as was delivery. Went so well used them a second time and am planning on using them a third. Big plus: always talked to a live person - no recordings. Oh yeah, great price too!...[More]
By tom h on National Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
We were contacted by phone when the transporter was ready to pick up the car in Trenton, NJ on Monday afternoon. We were called by the driver of the transporter stating when he would deliver car, Wednesday, midday. When the transporter arrived, it was exactly noon on Wednesday. We live on a rural road that is part gravel and part blacktop. The transport driver was very calm and unloaded the car with no problem. He asked where he could back up the truck and we told him to use the grass on the side of the house. He asked if we were sure about using the grass and we again gave permission. He was the best driver my husband has seen in awhile. And my husband is a retired truck driver himself. Great job in delivering our "old peoples" car!...[More]
By Joan Georgick on National Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Robert Reyes was our customer contact and he did a very nice job in making sure our car arrived safely at its destination. Since this is basically a once in a lifetime service, handing over the car to someone we did not know involved trust. Robert instilled trust by letting us know about their successful track record, the company reviews and he stayed involved in the process. Our car arrived safely at its destination and on time. I was surprised actually that the service worked as well as it did. I was wondering what problems would arise and none did. ...[More]
By Annie J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Minutes Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
I was freaked out about the thought of letting someone transport a car I just bought from Florida to Ohio! But my experience from beginning to end was awesome! After spending 4 days going over transporter reviews one name kept coming up with excellent ratings, Ship A Car Direct! I also liked that their 98% rating was based on thousands of reviews not just a couple hundred! They picked up the car when they said they would and delivered it on time. They kept me in the loop the whole way. I never had to worry where my car was or what was going on! It showed up in the same condition it left. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or refer them to a friend!...[More]
By Shawnfi on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I was very nervous about shipping our vehicle and did a lot of online research. I finally selected 4 corners transport services to ship my inoperable Honda Civic from California to Texas. Ellen and Jeff had great customer service and communication. They arranged for my car to be picked up on the first available day. Omega Carriers Inc was the car hauler assigned to transport the car. Omega Carriers had great communication with us and delivered the car one day ahead of schedule. I would recommend 4 corners transport service and Omega Carriers Inc and would use them again....[More]
By Stephanie B on 4 Corners Transport Services about 6 Hours Ago
I was in a jam after going with another broker that gave me a low ball price and never picked up my Car. I was moving from SC to MN and I was really stuck. I spoke with Dominick at DNA Auto Transport and he connected me with a driver in less than 3 hours after speaking to him. The carrier they hired was really a professional, my car was loaded and on its way to MN the next day after talking to Dominick. Don't risk having your car not picked up because some idiot gives you a quote $100 lower than every one else, Call DNA Auto first, I really learned a lesson with this transport and I will be calling Dominick to ship my car again in the future, ...[More]
By Rich on DNA Autotransport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
The delivery from west coast to east coast was less than 5 days. Good and fast service, the driver was very friendly and throughly....[More]
By michelle nguyen on All Day Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I normally don't take the time to write reviews but this company deserves a good one! I requested quotes from many different companies. Door to Door Transport Sent me a quote by email that was very clean professional and straight to the point with a more than competitive price! Soon after I got a very nice call to follow up on the email. They were extremely low pressure and easy-going. Making the arrangements with door-to-door transport for my car pick up was as simple and smooth as it could be. Other companies claimed that my quote was suspiciously low when in fact I would have been happy paying even $100 more because the service was so good. They are a family owned company and you know who you're going to talk to every time you call. It's easy to tell they work hard for their customers. It doesn't matter what time you call they will always answer the phone or get back to you right away with any questions. They only ask for a small portion of the payment upfront and the rest is paid on delivery The driver was very nice and flexible with the pick up and drop off of the vehicle and was thorough with the vehicle inspection. I received a great thank you letter after the delivery. I would highly recommend door-to-door transport and I myself will never use anyone else but them. ...[More]
By John skinner on Door to Door Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Emily was very easy to work with - I would use them again. She walked me through the process and stayed attentive to my order throughout....[More]
By Pat on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago