View 169,601 Reviews on 3,824 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 250
Reviews 1-25 of 6234
For a number of reasons beyond my control, I needed to ship one of my cars cross country (MD to CA) with extremely short notice. I immediately contacted AmeriFreight to explore possibilities and costs, and I feel very fortunate to have been connected with Ali Miller. Ali's customer service was SUPERB! She provided comprehensive information in a succinct and professional manner, and offered thoughtful, sound advice about other aspects of transporting a vehicle. She quickly found a carrier that was available within the timeframe I required, and for a charge I felt was reasonable. The cost was a bit higher than prices advertised by other brokers; however, it included a fee for expedited service which I needed as well as additional insurance. Ali followed up via phone several times to ensure my questions were answered, the carrier was meeting expectations, the delivery was accomplished in a timely manner, etc. All in all, I would DEFINITELY recommend using AmeriFreight, and I hope whoever calls them has the pleasure of connecting with Ali Miller. ...[More]
By John Boyer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Minutes Ago
Paul, from Shippingmasters LLC, was very easy to get a hold off, very quick, and professional with the rate quote and delivery of the Motorcycle. The bike was a brand new BMW, from Long Beach, CA to Portland, OR. Communication was great, and I felt at ease. Received the bike as promised. Highly recommend Shippingmasters, LLC and will be using their services for future endeavors....[More]
By AL Lee on Shippingmasters LLC about 35 Minutes Ago
I contacted this company (on a Sunday) in a panic because the original company that was supposed to deliver my cars took longer than I expected to pick them up. The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable and explained the process to me in much detail. She told me it would take 1-3 days for a company to respond to my order. I heard back from her on Tuesday with great news that a company accepted my order. She told me they'd have my cars picked up two days later. I was provided with the drivers number as well as their dispatch. The driver contacted me on Thursday and explained to me that he was stuck in Phoenix due to an unanticipated delay on one of his pick ups and he reassured me that he'd have my cars picked up on Friday. My cars were picked up as he stated and I was VERY happy! On Monday morning, he called and told me he was 30 minutes away from my house. My cars were delivered to me in the condition that I left them and the driver was very professional. I only wish I would have contacted them sooner. I'll definitely be using this company in the future. They are the real deal!...[More]
By S. Harris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 44 Minutes Ago
My first time having to transport a car was hard enough, but having to do it across the country made it much more difficult. Maria has been able to alleviate my fears throughout the entire process. She has kept in constant contact with me and has been able to answer all of my many questions. I feel very confident that if I have to transport my car another time, I will definitely ask for Malia to help me out with the process....[More]
By MM on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 47 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Minutes Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS WITH ASG I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. WORKING FROM MY HOME OFFICE IN WASHINGT...[More]
Recently I had to move my daughter from Georgia to Florida we have never transported a car before and didn't know where to begin. I started to Google and I seen many things but what could go wrong. I came across this website and saw a recent review on get it done transportation which made me look further into them, to be honest the name caught my attention. I spoke to a gentleman by the name of David he was very personable and nice he gave me a quote and told me all the do's and don'ts when looking for a company. I never felt pressured we hung up and I called him back three days later to book he remembered who I was which was quite impressive being that I'm sure they deal with a lot of people. My daughters car was picked up on time and delivered at the price David gave me with no problems. I doubt I will need this type of service again but if I do get it done transportation is the only company I will call....[More]
By Steve Leeman on Get it Done Transportation about 2 Hours Ago
Great People and Great customer Service, Will use this service again if i ever need to transport a vehicle. I was able to get a discount and they will work with you. ...[More]
By Jorge Estrada on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
The shipment was exactly as I was told. The price, the timeframe and delivery were as expected. The drivers were nice and constantly in touch and available when they had my car. I would use them again....[More]
By Eric Douglass on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Minutes Ago
I think this is the 4th time I have used these guys. Great team. Shipping of the vehicles was fast and friendly. Would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Kamal Tottempudi on All States Car Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Overall good experience. Stressed on pickup but once that was verified I relaxed and was happy with driver I was not available on delivery but driver called and I had someone else check out car. ...[More]
By Kelley on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
They didn't make the pickup on time and it caused me a fair amount of anxiety as shipping the car was part of a long distance move occurring at the same time and were starting to bump up against our departure deadline. I did have to make a few more calls to them than I should have, but in the end I got my car delivered in good shape, but filthy (to be expected). No damages and they met the delivery deadline. I think most of their employees and drivers are Orthodox Jews and you could be in trouble if the 24 hours between Friday sundown and Saturday sundown are involved in your pickup as they were in mine. I had to get the owner involved. He was pleasant, respectful and direct. To resolve the pickup problem, he came and picked up my car when we started to run into our departure deadline. I was a bit skeptical, but from that point on everything happened exactly as he said it would. The driver contacted me when he was a few hours away showed up as he said he would. Would I use them again? Yes, I would. The price ($700) was very competitive and fair. My only criticism was the pickup process. It was quite aggravating and brought a load of anxiety at a time when I really didn't need it. I will say my research seems to indicate this is a common issue in the auto transport business and seems to be part of the nature of the industry....[More]
By Michael on Bright Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
There are a lot of people doing this, but Stateway was not only the least expensive, they came and picked up my grandson's car as soon as we placed the order and got it here so quickly that it was here at his house when his flight arrived. Would highly recommend....[More]
By Connie Buher on Stateway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
From the very first call to line up transport of two vehicles to our new home in AZ, Damon Sewell was extremely courteous, informative and highly trustworthy and let us know that we could be confident that they would do an excellent job for us, and THEY DID! Their drivers, the Ringler's called within 3 days of our 10-day window for pick-up and they were here within the 24 hour period for pick-up...very nice people and we sent them off with our vehicles in the beautiful rig and they arrived in AZ. within 28 hours! Remarkable, and our people who took delivery on the other end were really impressed with the Ringler's also! Thanks, Damon, JOB WELL DONE! Only hope our moving company performs as well as you'all did! ...[More]
By DAVID & SUE OGG on Reliable Carriers Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
they picked up the car 2 days after I called them and delivered the car on time. Billie was very nice and pleasant to deal with I will use them again....[More]
By mike on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
****BILLIE PACE***360-284-7180****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Mike, Thank you ...[More]
I had my Toyota Camry shipped from Houston, TX to Chicago, IL using AmeriFreight and am extremely satisfied with their customer service. They found a carrier for my car within 2 days after placing a bid and I received my car in Chicago 3 days after that. AmeriFreight found a great carrier and they were in contact at all times and kept me informed about the status of my car....[More]
By Peter on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
Let me start out by saying I have never shipped a vehicle before, nor have I bought sight unseen. Found the exact truck I was looking for all the way in Florida. Decided to roll the dice and purchase sight unseen. The seller had never shipped a vehicle either so it was a learning experience for both of us. I started shopping for shipping quotes on Uship.com and found Fast Motion on the top of the list every time. Decided to request a quote through their website and got an even better quote direct. Pulled the trigger, ordered the shipping online which was quick and easy selecting all the details about pick up time frame and vehicle specifics. I will add, I chose Fast Motion over a local Missouri company because I could not find a bad review anywhere on the internet. Once I did some digging on my local company the bad reviews started to pop up. Fast Motion contacted me with questions and walked me through every step with confidence. They gave me an approximate pick up window and hit it on the money. Their communication to the seller at the pickup was excellent, he was always informed and in touch with the driver and the loading went extremely smooth. Transit time was quick, picked up on a Wednesday morning and delivered the following Monday morning to Kansas some 1300 miles away. Both of us were extremely pleased how easy the transaction was. The driver was professional and Fast Motion was great to deal with. Best price around, excellent communication, prompt service, easy online quotes/orders. I will definitely do business again and I would recommend Fast Motion to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. Note, the $25 I could get for submitting reviews did NOT bias my review. I am 100% satisfied with their services. ...[More]
By Seth Turner on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner about 3 Hours Ago
Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service! We look forward to serving you again ...[More]
Gerson is the man! I was worried about the whole process and Gerson was patient, professional and paid close attention to detail. I was able to get my 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon shipped from Hayward, CA to Hermiston, OR without any issues. I gave them very little notice and they were able to ship my vehicle within 24 hours. The driver was friendly and on time. The car was on the road for 48 hours or less and delivered on time without any problems whatsoever. The cost was hundreds of dollars less than Coastal's competitors. I can say without a doubt that this company is completely trustworthy. I will definitely do business with this company again!...[More]
By Ishai Lingan on Coastal Auto Shipping LLC about 4 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the quick response from Jasmine! She was professional and searched her drivers to find one close to me and at the price I could afford ($200.00 cheaper then the competition). She stayed in constant contact with me by texting me which was so easy! She answered all my questions and I love their policies and insurance coverage! Jasmine worked hard to get me quick service and my price! In fact the carrier picked up my car that day ahead of time and delivered it a whole day ahead of time! Geo the driver was awesome! He was so friendly and professional! I will only use Jasmine for shipping she is the best! Awesome customer service! You can't find a better rep anywhere! Also Geo the driver what a Gem of a guy! Highly recommend!!...[More]
By Jamie on Dynamic Auto Movers about 4 Hours Ago
Great job.signed paperwork on the 25th on the 26th i had alkaline of my drivers information name number and email address.He called me before i called him 3 hours layer he was at my door ready for pick up. Transport made easy. Thanks Teddy!...[More]
By osten on State-By-State Transporters about 4 Hours Ago
Kim was awesome in assisting me in the transfer of my Mercedes Benz E350 2008 from my home in California to South Bend, IN for law school at Notre Dame. I had a bad experience with Henry of Coastal Car Transport (he yelled and cussed at me during our preparation for the car transfer, but besides the point) and Kim came to the rescue. I needed my car desperately since it was only like 5 days before I needed my car to be in South Bend. Kim was honest, nice, and really on point on everything. She found me a driver and the car even got there early! She is seriously awesome. At every step of the way she called to make sure I was informed of my car's status on its adventure. I would seriously recommend Kim for all your transport needs!!! Because I definitely will!...[More]
By Ron on Tru Auto Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Steve from Auto Transport 123 took great care of me. He got the transport truck to pickup the car within hours of me booking...Amazing!! A+ service!!The car arrived safe and sound...right on the projected delivery date. Overall great experience. ...[More]
By Adam on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I was impressed with the driver he was on time and the delivery was a day early he actually cared about what he was hauling and even cleaned the windshield ...[More]
By Lj on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
They delivered my Porsche 911 all the way across the country for me! It was exciting for me because it was a new car for us, but delivering cars for them is what they do every day, all day. They understood that we were excited about it and kept us up to date on when and where the car was. It was fun for us. Michael is a good guy. We used an open carrier because it was cheaper and the car had rain spots on it, but that would happen to whomever you hired to transport it. Michael does enclosed carriers too if you want that! I'm in the process of buying another classic and will hire them to transport that too. ...[More]
By Richard on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Bill Averitts was exceptional and his service was solid. He worked very hard for an amazing price we were so pleased we used him with both of our move seven months apart and will use him again in the future. We are military so he are used to all sorts and ranges of service in hand by far is on the exceptional level...[More]
By Megan on Transport Connection about 5 Hours Ago
I needed to get my car from Florida to California because I was moving. I had my car picked up on time and delivered on time just like the person on the phone told me. I am very happy with my experience....[More]
By Jennifer on Car Shipping Carriers about 5 Hours Ago
As previous reviewers have reported I received a massive amount of phone calls once I requested a rate through a website that offered multiple quotes- although I requested email!! Elite was one of the few companies that responded via email, and did not pressure me by countless of # of phone calls. With all due respect to the other companies, please respect your potential customers request, as it will help you make the cut. After I received a few quotes, including a carrier that I had used before, I went with Elite because of the price and the ratings. Everyone was so professional from the Broker to the Scheduler to the Driver. I actually had a last minute car/date change, and they accommodated me without a problem!!!! TALK ABOUT GREAT SERVICE!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and if I ever need transport service, they will be my choice. ...[More]
By BT on Elite Transport Service LLC about 6 Hours Ago