View 151,174 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 261
Reviews 1-25 of 6515
Very professional and safe company to trust your auto transport with. Matt was available theoughout the entire process and let me know what was going on. There were no hidden fees and no problems with pick up or delivery. No damages and my car works great. I will always remember ship a car direct for the future for myself and for my friends and family. ...[More]
By Kelly Leavitt on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Minutes Ago
I transported a Dodge Nitro from Indiana to Texas and Mario was great. They did an awesome job and will definitely use them in the future. ...[More]
By Steve G on Navy Auto Transport about 27 Minutes Ago
I worked with Charlie Jordan and Car Transport Express delivered as Charlie said they would. I would use their services again if needed. The auto was delivered early and undamaged. Good Job Charlie! Bob...[More]
By Bob on Car Transport Express about 27 Minutes Ago
Alex Mcqueen offered me the best quote amongst all the shippers and my vehicle was delivered hassle free with no headaches whatsoever, communication was incredible and the service is very reliable, it was a pleasure to work with D&G professional brokerage. ...[More]
By Courtney on D&G Professional Brokerage about 37 Minutes Ago
These are the guys you want to use!!! If there are any problems they jump right in and get things resolved. They got the vehicle (not running) picked up and delivered early with no damage! Bill was right there through the whole process to answer any questions and take care of any problems. Transport Connection is an honest and ethical company. Don't chance it!! Go with these guys. Thanks again Bill for doing a great job!!!...[More]
By Christopher Benson on Transport Connection about 37 Minutes Ago
In an industry that is fraught with bad reviews, it is nice to be able to provide a good one. Pick up and drop off were right on schedule and everything worked out fine. We had a little bit of an issue at drop off because the credit union check didn't look like a regular bank money order. It was understandable in the big picture that the driver was a little nervous. Hopefully, I will never have to ship another car but if I know someone who needs to, I would be happy to refer Plymouth Auto Transport....[More]
By Daryl on Plymouth Auto Transport about 40 Minutes Ago
Car was picked up and delivered on time and in good condition.Our experience with 123 was pleasant with well informed people and would recommend to others needing cars transported....[More]
By Richard Bracken on Auto Transport 123 about 40 Minutes Ago
Car pickup before time ...and delivered before time too but I am still in TX...so did not checked my car yet...but driver is so nice..and polite...thanks.....[More]
By Zeeshan on Auto Transport 123 about 44 Minutes Ago
Purchased a vehicle from IAA and completed an order with Haulmatch. Got a call from dispatch department two days later stating that the vehicle will be picked up that day and delivered next day. Dispatch department seemed to be very knowledgeable when it came to finding a driver. Had a big issue finding a driver until I started using Haulmatch. Would recommend to anybody....[More]
By Mark on Haul Match about 44 Minutes Ago
Customer Service Rep was very helpful and kept me informed. Driver was very courteous and delivery was on time....[More]
By joy on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 52 Minutes Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Carolina B. on American Auto Transportation about 1 Hour Ago
This is the first time I have had a vehicle shipped and I was very impressed with both the broker and the driver. The follow through was impressive. Ellen and Jeff kept us informed every step of the way. The driver was excellent as well and the vehicle was delivered in perfect condition. I will definitely use them again....[More]
By Mike on 4 Corners Transport Services about 1 Hour Ago
Very professional company. Set dates were followed exactly. Delivery was made during the day. Car in perfect condition as loaded. Thanks Again Rich...[More]
By Richard T on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle from MA to FL. In researching different companies and reading reviews online (including numerous horror stories) I knew it would be essential to carefully screen for a reputable broker to handle the transport of my in-laws’ brand new Honda CRV. The effort spent on this was well rewarded with my choice of Auto Transport TLC to handle our needs. The quote of $1,000 at peak season was very reasonable given a pick-up time within only 4 days and delivery to FL no more than 5 days later. Jerry Cohen, owner of Auto Shipping TLC, had extensive knowledge of the industry and knew which trucking companies are the most reliable. He promptly and honestly responded to my questions and concerns from initial contact to final delivery. The vehicle was picked up on day 1 of the 4 day window and delivered in the same perfect condition it left in 4 days later. The service was so prompt that the vehicle was to arrive 1 day before my in-laws would be flying down. Jerry went above and beyond by taking delivery of the vehicle himself to help out as he lived in the same city as my in-laws. As if that was not enough, he also offered to bring it to the airport and pick them up when they arrived. As long as my snowbird in-laws keep heading south for the winter we will be contacting Jerry to handle transport of their vehicle back and forth. ...[More]
By Bob on Auto Shipping TLC about 1 Hour Ago
This was my very first time shipping a vehicle. When I requested for quotes online, 7 star transport was first in calling me within minutes. Frank was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was always available to answer any questions. Their quote was very competitive and affordable. My vehicle was picked up and delivered right on scheduled with no delays. Needless to say, I was very satisfied with their services and would use them again in a heartbeat....[More]
By Javier Lopez on 7 Star Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
First time shipping my car and had a lot of questions, D&G professional brokerage was very informative about my inquiries and very patient dealing with me, I didn't have to give them a deposit and I had a terrific experience....[More]
By Ben on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
The service was outstanding and I got my vehicle one day earlier then schedule which was great for me. Thanks for your outstanding service and good price. I will definitely recommend my friends and co-workers to use your company if they need anything transported. The price was also the best quote I received. Matt Vogel was very responsive to any questions I had. And they let me know exactly when they picked my vehicle up....[More]
By Jeffrey Millner on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
By Monica on Alpine Transport Services about 2 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with this overall experience. I got a great deal and everything went very smoothly and as agreed. My original quote was for $700 to ship my mother's car from near Tyler, Texas to Rhode Island. They were able to actually save me another $100 and get it shipped for $600. This was a great deal relative to other quotes I received and the service was excellent. Best thing was NO surprises....[More]
By Stuart G on Nationwide Transport Services about 3 Hours Ago
A friend recommended that I call Jay Morin when I needed to ship a car from Florida to my son in Colorado. He had shipped a few cars through Jay's Auto Transport, Inc and was very happy. Jay gave me detailed instructions of what he would do, what would happen with the car, and how to structure it. He found a very good price for the shipment and spent the time t0 explain everything so that I was prepared. The process went as he said. The car was picked up and delivered on schedule and without problem. I appreciate the care and quality of Jay's service....[More]
By Richard Mones on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Junior who has handled a few vehicles for me from Door to Door Transport always goes out of his way from start to finish. He gave me the drivers itinerary and the vehicle was picked up on schedule and delivered on time with no problems. 5 Stars Highly Recommended. CB Tompkins...[More]
By CB Tompkins on Door to Door Transport about 4 Hours Ago
This was the first time that I needed to use a transport company to move a vehicle. I purchased a Jeep CJ7 in Colorado and had it delivered to Florida. After a search of transport companies, Auto Transport 123 has excellent ratings so I contacted them directly. Nicole was excellent to work with took time to explain the transport business. There is a reason that Auto Transport 123 is rated top with the BBB, they did an excellent job at a fair price. The Driver, Geraldo contacted me 24-hours in advance of pick up and delivery and called me 45 minutes before he reached the drop off point. I would use Auto Transport 123 again without a doubt....[More]
By Philip on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
The service was excellent from pick up to delivery. Emil was very careful and demonstrated experience with loading and unloading the car as well as explaining all details. ...[More]
By Mickie Cribbs on National Auto Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 3 Hours Ago
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautos...[More]
Lance did an outstanding job following up with me the customer and the contracted carrier. Motocycle was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you! Rick Case...[More]
By Rick Case on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
LANCE STAAB 360-406-4893 LANCE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Rick, Thank you for such a great review. it was a pleasure assisting you with the transport of y...[More]
I worked with Brett Sheffield at AmeriFreight and found him to be friendly and very patient with the many questions I asked as a first time car mover. Brett located a carrier on the first day we had agreed to potentially ship the car (10/17) and the car was picked up that day. The carrier (Motion Auto Carriers LLC) said I needed to be available for pick-up 3-6pm on 10/17 and I said I was at work and would be home around 5:30 to take the car to the drop-off point. At 5:45, I got a call saying the car would not be picked up until 10pm. The good news is that the driver came to my house to pick the car up in a single flatbed trailer to take it to a terminal for loading. He was very friendly as he loaded the car and inspected it. I informed both broker and carrier that my daughter was due to arrive on 10/25, but she got a call on 10/21 from the driver saying that the car would be in Seattle on 10/22. I called the dispatcher and reminded him that she wouldn't be there until 10/25 to which he said to have her call when she arrived. When she arrived on 10/25. she called the driver and he said he would deliver the car on 10/27 (???). The driver said the car would be dropped around Noon on 10/27, but was delayed. Later that afternoon, calls to the driver were not picked up, prompting me to call the dispatcher who indicated he was in communication with the driver and the car would be delivered that day. The car was not delivered, so my daughter had to make arrangements to get transportation to her training classes for a new job the next day. On 10/28, the car was finally dropped off, but it had been a bit frustrating....[More]
By Mark Harris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago