View 152,889 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 242
Reviews 1-25 of 6046
Ship a direct representative was friendly and they sent me reminder mails at each milestone. I would ask for a better communication from the carrier. I had to wait from 10 am to 1.30pm for the pickup to take place. Delivery was prompt though.Initially I felt the driver was bit rude when I questioned about what he thought were scratches on my old car. Once we crossed this point he was very friendly....[More]
By Ram on Ship a Car Direct about 37 Minutes Ago
I shipped my Mercedes S Class from Toronto to Vancouver on November 3rd. I dropped the vehicle off at their lot in Etobicoke and it was on its way to Vancouver by November 4th. I chose the rail option as going by truck would have taken significantly longer. The gentleman who accepted the car did a complete walk around and took several pictures of the surface scratches I had. I thing the job he did was a little too thorough but I guess those are their coverage requirements. I was advised once the vehicle was on the railcar and given a tacking number which provides vehicle status and ETA online. There was no live GPS available but the agent advised that such option is not available when shipping by rail. The car arrived 2 days later than I expected, which is not the end of the world, but did mess up my weekend plans. All in all the shipping took 13 days which is still good considering I have heard some people experience 30 day delays with some other companies. Most importantly, Automoves did keep me in the loop about my vehicle status, so I am a happy customer and would use their service again. Thank you, Milos...[More]
By Milos on Automoves Ltd. about 53 Minutes Ago
I had an exceptional experience hiring Jim ford trucking to shift my son’s Nissan from Florida to California. We had a very short time to pick up times. Since we were leaving for vacation we asked them for hurry. I had talked with another company, but couldn't hire them, they had no schedule and their rate was higher. I had conversation several times with Robert and told him about our time limitation, he fixed a nice window which worked flawlessly. My son's vehicle arrived in California in a week as promised. I was very happy....[More]
By Junior Boltz on Jim Ford Trucking about 1 Hour Ago
My experience with Mercury Auto Transport was absolutely wonderful. My agent, Nester Martinez was very professional. He was personable and worked closely with me, making sure I understood the "particulars" of auto transporting. He serviced me with quality, and offered the lowest rate possible. (This is important to any consumer). Mercury Auto Transport is the company to call if you need a vehicle transported. ...[More]
By Karen C. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Set up the shipment a week in advance. Driver came on my first ready date and delivered in four days. Price was about what the average quote was but the service was great. Thanks Stateway Auto. Will use you again....[More]
By David Maranovich on Stateway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Don Edwards was simply great. Honest and straightforward about the process. A very competitive price and several timely followups. Would definitely recommend....[More]
By Bob Fox on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I recently shipped my car from Calgary, AB to Toronto, ON using MVS Canada Vehicle Shipping. Customer Service rep. Kristina Graves was first-class. Communication was clear and all my requests/questions were answered promptly. My car arrived unscathed and on the estimated arrival date. I wouldn't hesitate recommending MVS for vehicle transportation within Canada, as my experience met all expectations. ...[More]
By Alan W on MVS Canada Logistics about 5 Hours Ago
The Customer Service was extremely helpful. The driver was a pleasure to work with. ...[More]
By J. Weyland on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Sam was very knowledgeable and professional throughout the process. She was available whenever I called her. This was my first experience with car shipping and I would highly recommend Sam Anderson and Auto Shipping Group to anyone that needs this type of service....[More]
By Ginny Rowen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Tima was personable honest and great. His service was professional and exact. Matt was the same as well. There is no doubt in my mind they served me well A+ to you all....[More]
By renee boakes on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
This was the fourth time we have shipped a vehicle, three times with other companies, and "Ship A Car Direct" was the absolute best company we have ever used. David took our initial call, followed up in minutes with a quote and 15 minutes later lined-up our pick-up and delivery schedule. We met with the driver, Nick from Wave Transport, three days later. He arrived on-time, (15 minutes early to be exact), was a pleasure to deal with and super nice. Our vehicle arrived on schedule to its destination 2,700 miles away in the promised time frame. Wave Transport even stored our vehicle an extra 24 hours when we could not pick-up on the prearranged date because of a flight delay. David followed up with several emails during the transport and after delivery to make sure we were satisfied and everything went as planned. I cannot say enough about the customer service, attention to detail, and follow-up from this wonderful company. We will only use "Ship A Car Direct" in the future. Thank you very much from this very satisfied Air Force family!...[More]
By Sharon on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Hello, this was my first car shipping experience and didn't know what to expect, After reading some good and some bad reviews on a few other companies. I decided to go with Lightning and spoke with Matt on a Monday, he explained how it works, that they would find a truck nearby going my way. He said trucks running up from Texas to Michigan is a common route. Well i was surprised when they called less than an hour later to tell me my car would be picked up from the car dealer in Norman Oklahoma on Tuesday. Called the dealer on Tuesday and everything went fine. I was emailed from lightning that my car would be delivered in Michigan on Saturday OK. Got a call from the driver that he was in Michigan on Thursday and would call me when he was near my house. Here's the only buggaboo. I could hardly understand the driver,he had a very heavy accent and did not speak or understand English very well. He said he was in Lansing Michigan which is about 2 hours away from my home. I took off a few hours of work to wait, nothing, I went to work and about the end of my day he calls to say he's a few miles from my home. I left work and met him near my home Thursday night around 9:pm, i got my car. I was impressed with the quick pick-up and delivery .However, when i used Lightnings truck locator tracking system, that Thursday morning, they sent me an email that the car would be delivered on Sat. So the service was fast and fair, but the communication was of some concern, there is something lacking in the tracking system which would be of great help when your expecting a car to be delivered .Overall it was way faster that i had expected and would hire them again As far as the car being dirty, the roads in Michigan were a mess because of the snow so no fault of theirs Thanks a lot. I wanted to be honest and fair with my review Michael...[More]
By michael on Lightning Auto Carriers about 6 Hours Ago
Bears Transport are my "GO TO" guys for transporting my vehicles. I have had two vehicles shipped through Bears and both times I had a good experience. The customer service and communication was very good between us, they are reliable and kept me informed with the shipping of my vehicles every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Bears Transport to anyone needing to ship a vehicle at an affordable price....[More]
By James on Bears Transport about 7 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping a car and Lance at Auto Shipping Group walked me through the process and was very attentive start to finish. I'm very satisfied with the service he provided....[More]
By Jack Lestrange on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
I was more than satisfied with the services. Great timing for a great price. George was very knowlageable and made the arraignments quick with no problems and great service. Deffinatly will use again...[More]
By Anthony cassino on Empire Auto Transport Services about 8 Hours Ago
I lovee this company! Fletcher was there every step of the way..ensuring me that id be properly taken care of. Id totally use them ALL THE TIME whenever i need another transport and id recommend this company to everyone i know in need of a cat transport....[More]
By Tanaka Chatmon on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 8 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 1 Hour Ago
Thank You Tanaka, Glad I could help.glad I could help. Happy holidays.....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport)...[More]
Intially I went with another company, however they did not come through with there initial terms and left me hanging at the last minute. Then Danny, who I turned to came through and was very informative, upfront, honest and most importantly did not jerk me around. Everything that was stated by Danny was right on. I would highly recommend this company and Danny as the go to person....[More]
By Henry Yee on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Hours Ago
Amazing experience, i highly recommend this company for a first time user. Very professional and honest people. Vivian Garcia was so great, she is very detailed, updated me throughout. I paid the shipping cost exactly the amount that she quoted me. My daughter was so happy that her car was delivered just a day before Thanksgiving Day. Vivian's estimated a day after Thanksgiving. Again, thank you Vivian! ...[More]
By Mario on All American Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I am amazed at how well my transportation process went. I purchased a 2012 Audi the 3rd of November. I went online to get a quote on the shipment. After submitting my form about 3 minutes later I received a call. I was greeted with Charlotte from Webster relocation. She was very pleasant and took the time and effort to explain how this process works. She was very interested in saving me some money and asked me a lot of questions concerning my situation. She went over dates, my time frame, how the vehicle would be handled while in transit, what I needed to know about how prices are given etc. After about 20 minutes of listening to her ( such a beautiful accent by the way) I told her I needed to finish up my purchase and may call her back in a couple days. The next couple of days I had talked to about 15 other transporting services about there quotes. Most seemed to focus on the deposit they needed to receive and did not have well customer service. I decided to call Webster Relocation back to book my shipment. Jerry or Garry answered the phone and Informed me that Charlotte was assisting another customer but he would be happy to help me. I started the order process but needed to gather more information before finalizing. When I called back about 3 hours later Charlotte helped me finish up. She then told me I would hear back from her within a day or so. Sure enough the next day Charlotte called and informed me that my vehicle was scheduled for pickup and she was able to save me about 150 dollars. By the time my vehicle arrived it was in perfect condition. The carrier was very professional and treated me with such respect. He informed me that Webster Relocation is know for putting customers 1st. I am very Happy I chose Webster Relocation and I really enjoyed talking with Charlotte. She knew and remembered my situation though out the whole process and made me feel like family. GOOD JOB WEBSTER RELOCATION. Your boss should give you and Jerry a raise. (wink)...[More]
By Angel on Webster Relocation about 17 Hours Ago
My experience was a very pleasant one from the customer representative all the way to the delivery! 5 stars for sure! Thanks again! ...[More]
By joseph on Get it Done Transportation about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 18 Hours Ago
Joe, thank you for your short honest review. It means a lot to read about our clients experiences. We work really hard to make things nothing less the...[More]
Got a call from Dave the owner of the company, he explained how the transport works.. he got a carrier VNS Auto Transport to pick up my car from Spokane to South Carolina, car was picked up on the 15th of October and delivered on the 23ed.. I got a call 1 day in advance and 1 hour in advance as promised.. Bottom line great company great people honest, what more can you ask for.. Awesome Company...[More]
By Jonny P on Get it Done Transportation about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 18 Hours Ago
Jon, Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. being family owned were able to g...[More]
Certified Auto Relocation Service, LLC performed our Houston-Redmond, WA move. Texas Motorcars [Seller], Inter-City [Broker], and CARS [Trucker] were totally professional and provided excellent email and phone communications. Our move occurred during November's worst snows across most of the USA. CARS Driver [Shawn] was exceptional and demonstrated he had our best interests at heart. Our beautiful Jag XJ8 needed only fueling and a car wash. I tipped Shawn $40 which he tried to decline. My wife insisted he accept it! After a career of dealing with A-holes, this was as satisfying an experience as my first and last day of medical school. ...[More]
By Dr. Norman L. Wherrett [Neuroproctoligist - Retired] on Inter-City Auto Transport Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Was great. Would use them again. They were great people to work with. Sam Anderson was a good contact for me. Everything she told me was good informatiion for me. The car was even come in early....[More]
By Robert Jaworowicz on 1 Auto Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
I did quite a bit of research about transport brokers and after reading pages of reviews, I was ready to fly Michigan and drive my car to California. There are SO many horror stories and I had the displeasure of talking to multiple jerks who were way beyond pushy trying to solicit their services. After realizing flying and driving back just wouldn't make money sense, I called Ali Miller at Amerifreight. I figured since they were the highest rated, they'd have the best service. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Ali was very professional and wasn't pushy at all. On top of that, she quoted me one of the lower prices (I had some really low quotes from disreputable brokers). She found a truck within the hour that was in the area and able to pickup my car right away. I was originally told that my car would arrive the next Wednesday but when I spoke with the driver, he said he would be arriving Monday or Tuesday. Unfortunately, due to some mechanical problems, he delivered the car Wednesday night. Thank you Ali and Amerifreight. I wouldn't even think about using anybody else....[More]
By Chris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 15 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Ali from Amerifreight made this whole scary experience of shipping a car across country much easier for us. She was always available for any questions we had whether it was through phone or email. If she was out of the office she always made sure we had someone to contact if we had any questions or concerns. She got us a great rate for our vehicle and stayed in contact with us throughout the entire process. We could not have asked for a better person to work with! ...[More]
By Katie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 15 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]