View 165,385 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 228
Reviews 1-25 of 5694
clear concise quotes, on time delivery and pick up. overall excellent experience thanks for making this a good experience...[More]
By Cathie Goodman on Coastal Auto Shipping LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Karen was available from the beginning to the end. She answered all my questions and concerns. We met the carrier at a local Mercedes dealership to load our 2009 Subaru. It was very reassuring to see the carrier was also transporting new expensive cars as well as ours. Our car was picked up on Friday and the car was delivered four days later as scheduled. Our car arrived in Kansas right on time and in fine condition. Our experience with Ship a Car Direct was great and we highly recommend them. ...[More]
By meg Royce on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
The company was very professional from my contact to the delivery. They were prompt, courteous and an excellent company to use. When I signed up with them I was a bit apprehensive however Erik was very nice and patient with me. The driver brought me back to my house which was nice as I didn't have to have someone follow me with another auto. I wouldn't hesitate to use the again. There was no visible damage to my auto. K.A.Hodges...[More]
By Kimberly Hodges on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I am happy with my experience with Ship a car direct and would recommend them to family and friends. Tom from Ship a Car Direct was excellent. He was knowledgeable and was professional and was always available to me throughout the entire process. My driver, Max, from Monway Express was awesome and I was able to keep in contact with him. I would definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct and Monway Express. ...[More]
By Donald on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
contacted don, he had a carrier within 3 days. very nice people to work with, car arrived clean and perfect, driver was great. Honest people, would recommend ...[More]
By wayne coe on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Robert was extremely easy to get a hold of, and was proactive about contacting me, confirming details with me, and making sure the process was going smoothly. We hadn't heard from the trucker about scheduling pick-up, and it was the day before, so Robert took care of it. (He contacted me to see if we had heard from the trucker, which was really helpful). I've only worked with Robert, but if the rest of the people at Dynamic Auto Movers are like him, then they're doing great work at a reasonable price....[More]
By Clayton on Dynamic Auto Movers about 9 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the service I received. Lilly Osorio was awesome, she answered all my questions and was very prompt on all phone calls and emails. I was having a hard time getting someone to get my motorcycle to me in a timely fashion. Lilly made sure that happened. The driver also contacted me and my motorcycle showed up in good condition and a day earlier then expected. I was very pleased with the service I received and would use them again....[More]
By Happy on Andrew Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
The service was very quick and handy, they handled all of my questions and the car was able to be shipped very quickly, in under 48 hours, although I did pay a premium for extremely fast shipping. I would definitely recommend them to others. The price was very competitive, the premium made it more expensive, which is to be expected for service that fast....[More]
By Joe Heiniger on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Used once for a move from MA to CA, since my normal non-broker carrier was all booked up. I gave them a 7 day window for pickup and a carrier was assigned within that window. The pickup location was close to my home, though in the parking lot of a private industrial company. The driver was professional and they took a reasonable amount of time for transport. On arrival, the car was a bit dirty as expected though less than my last transport, when the car had 100 dead insects plastered on the rear, probably since the truck was smaller so the car was never in a position to be the insect buster at the top front position of the rig. As the broker, Ship a Direct was alright - fairly prompt and accurate in providing info when requested - no problems....[More]
By Alain on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 4 2015 10:30PM
I had a very strict and short timeline for pick up and delivery and was considering making my own arrangements to transport my second vehicle. The ShipACarDirect team was wiling to work within the tight timeline with a very short lead time to make arrangements for the carrier. The vehicle was picked up on time at my doorstep without getting me to drive to any meeting place and was delivered on time. The assigned carrier and the ShipACarDirect team kept me updated on the progress and what to expect next and how to be ready for it. Very impressed and happy with the move. Few things they do differently which impressed me. 1. Very transparent and multiple communication so you don't miss anything. 2. Prepares you with information so you know what to expect next in the steps involved . 3. Lets you know what can go wrong and prepares you how to handle that situation . 4. Fully online so can me easily managed. 5. Want to earn your business, never experienced a "Take it or Leave it" attitude. ...[More]
By Mat on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 4 2015 4:34PM
David made the process painless And was with me every step of the way. Would use them again. Thank you...[More]
By Erica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 4 2015 3:10PM
1st time shipping a car, wasn't sure how it would all transpire. Great communication from Jason. Car delivered on time. Would use again. Thanks!...[More]
By Chris on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 4 2015 3:10PM
Julie was very helpful and responsive. And she honored my request not to add me to an automatic email marketing system, which I appreciated very much. Would definitely use again....[More]
By Joe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 4 2015 3:06PM
Angels moving was reliable, honest, and easy to communicate with- I especially liked being able to send text messages to the Angels reps and get prompt replies. Leon Baker was the driver, he was honest and even arrived early to help with my tight schedule. This was a positive experience, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend both Angels Moving and Leon Baker....[More]
By Garrett on Angels Moving Autos on Jul 4 2015 2:56PM
Mark did a great job with explanation and follow up. The communication with the driver was prompt. While it was delivered in the time quoted, it exceeded my expectations. Thank you....[More]
By Kurt on Total Car Shipping on Jul 4 2015 2:53PM
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton on Jul 4 2015 9:49PM
Thank you Kurt! Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs! Thanks again, Marc...[More]
Among the highest rated shippers, ship a car direct was competitively priced. They gave good customer information, as well aswere readily available at all times to take phone calls to answer questions and address concerns. Emily was very helpful. She remained in contact with us via email throughout the shipping process. The shipping company that was assigned was prompt, courteous, and flexible. Ship a car direct has clearly vetted The transport carriers that they use. Overall it was a very pleasant experience shipping our car. I would definitely use them again. In the interest of full disclosure, they are offering me a discount for submitting this review, however I would have gladly submitted this review without the discount as well....[More]
By Arpit on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 4 2015 2:33PM
I had previously decided on another company and was treated dishonestly. So Dynamic Auto was a last minute selection. Not only was the service great, but the price was better than most quotes. Robert the owner within minutes of my call found me a driver and scheduled my pick up. Mind you now, this was done the day before my relocation from Fl to Texas. Joel the driver and Lilly the dispatcher addressed all my concerns because at the time of shipping I did not have a drop off location. Lilly called often to keep me posted on where my car was and informed me as requested that my car would be in the area 2 hours in advanced. They even dropped the car off to a closer location than I requested. This is a very responsible, honest company. I have recommended them to others and will use them again....[More]
By Ms. Washington on Dynamic Auto Movers on Jul 4 2015 12:38PM
This was my first time using a transport service and I had some concerns, however the service was seamless as the car was picked up and delivered early with direct contact to the driver at all times. Job well done !...[More]
By Sven on Montway Auto Transport on Jul 4 2015 12:33PM
The delivery was prompt. The follow-up and updates on the delivery was very good. The driver kept us updated on pick-up and delivery. And we had the contact information should we have questions. Plus, you can't beat the price!...[More]
By Roy Sookhoo on Bears Transport on Jul 4 2015 8:49AM
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I filled out a few online quotes and WHAM! My phone started ringing off the hook and emails started piling up. Out of the unimaginiable fog created from so many brokers calling me I quickly learned the business. A broker makes about $150 shipping your vehicle and the driver/company makes the remaining price. This business is a necessity and many company are vying for your business. After hearing quotes ranging from $1000 down to $600 I really didn't know which would be the best carrier. A few guys knew immediately that I cherished my Supercharged Jaguar XFR so they tried to intimidate me by saying if I didn't use them the car would be delivered damaged and that I needed to spend $1000 on their services. Jasmine from Dynamic Auto called me and I immediately felt she and her company were honest and I chose her company to deliver my car. My delivery window was wide open (weeks) so I was willing to wait for a safe/inexpensive delivery truck. Well... It came two hours later and I had to race over to the Costco parking lot to deliver my vehicle. The driver seemed very experienced and trustworthy. He loaded my car on the top row and took off. My car was delivered to California in perfect condition. What did I learn? Two things: First, Jasmine is awesome at what she does and she managed to deliver my vehicle over 1,000 miles for $565 total. Second, I was educated about the auto shipping business and I would say of all the calls the two most reputable ones seemed to be (Jasmine) Dynamic Auto and (Pat) at Ultimate Auto Transport. ...[More]
By Rob on Dynamic Auto Movers on Jul 4 2015 3:59AM
Very quick delivery with good guidance all along the entire shipping process. $1095 for last minute shipping from CA to MD. First company among many to respond with quote and follow up. Would definitely recommend to friends, and would use the company's services again in the future. ...[More]
By Ke on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 4 2015 2:49AM
Kimberly was able to arrange shipment of our car with three days notice. The car arrived on time with minimal drama. The later due to the driver having lost the carrier ramps. All was well as it ended well and on time....[More]
By Don on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 4 2015 2:08AM
My interaction with your company was positive, overall. I requested a pickup and received a delivery. The delivery driver was very helpful, although I had a difficult time understanding most of what he was saying when he called to arrange the delivery. The only other issue I encountered was that while receiving an initial email letting me know that the order had been assigned, I never received any follow up information regarding when the vehicle actually was picked up. Therefore, I had no idea of when I might expect the delivery. ...[More]
By Kim Campbell on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 4 2015 12:45AM
First off, East West Auto Transport is not a carrier, they are a broker. That being said, Alan only uses carriers with perfect reputations. His communication is second to none and he's extremely coordinated and ready to go at short notice. The carrier he found to move my Lotus was enclosed, used a car cover, and the car arrived with zero damage and zero extra miles on the ODO. I was originally told the transport would take 7-10 days and it took 11, no big deal. I can only imagine dropping off and picking up cars along the entire width of the United States has plenty of unseen delays so 1 day is good in my book. I got the distinct feeling that Alan is as concerned about your car as you are. Thanks for the help Alan!...[More]
By Dustin Reec on East West Auto Transport on Jul 4 2015 12:31AM
First time shipping a car across country, very nervous. Called around and found Ship-a car direct online. They were easy to work with and found me a great carrier, onixe express. Onixe express have a parking/holding area around philly which worked out great. The car got here 2 days earlier but they kept it in the lot. I have to drive 40 mins to get there but since my friend was visiting me and I had a mean of transportation to get the car it all worked out. Overall a good experience. Only negative is sometime it can be hard to get a hold of Jason (ie have to leave msg and wait for him to get back to you which is understandable since he works with multiple people, sometime he would miss a call or 2, but overall good communication)...[More]
By A Lee on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 4 2015 12:26AM