View 149,359 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 269
Reviews 1-25 of 6708
I had just boughten a new jeep grand cherokee and needed to ship it across the country. I found auto shipping group online and got a quote. Martha was...[More]
By Kyle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Minutes Ago
Amerifreight eased my fears of transporting my vehicle and made the whole process simple, trusting, and reliable. My point of contact Ali was great, f...[More]
By Abel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Minutes Ago
The vehicle was delivered on time and in original condition, pick up and drop off were well co-ordinated and service provider did a great job with bot...[More]
By Jess on The Cardashian's Family Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Very excellent service, picked up on time and delivered on time. Jorge is very responsive and helpful. Strongly recommended....[More]
By Rene Clark on Blue Star Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with shipping my car. It's a nerve racking process to ship your car across the country. Dale was professional and committed t...[More]
By Nykki La on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I would definitely use Door To Door transport and Anthony again to ship a car across the country. Anthony was professional, their pricing was excellen...[More]
By Steve R. on Door to Door Transport about 2 Hours Ago
My brother had driven a 1987 GMC pickup truck for 23 years! I bid on a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee on Ebay and was the high bidder. But now to get the ...[More]
By Joyce Randolph on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Overall my experience with Continental Auto Carriers was speedy and efficient customer service from start to finish. I expected my vehicle to take ov...[More]
By Renato Miller on Continental Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
Jason the broker was great Delivery price was as stated No supprises. Truck driver was late and did not keep me posted on delivery ...[More]
By Bill on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Overall my experience with totalcarshipping was speedy and efficient customer service from start to finish. I expected my vehicle to take over a month...[More]
By Alexis on Total Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Great service and price. Will use again..................................................................................................................[More]
By CH on Total Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Great Carrier and on time pick up and deliver. best company ever. My car came extra early I was shocked. Really nice people, they know how to take car...[More]
By varun on Lightning Auto Carriers about 4 Hours Ago
I worked with Trans Auto Transport, to arrange shipment of my classic, fully restored Jaguar E Type to me in Seattle. It was critical to me that I be ...[More]
By Jeff on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Shipping representative of car shipping pros was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about their business process. Everything was explained by 2 ...[More]
By Tammy Hill on Car Shipping Pros about 4 Hours Ago
After having a nightmare with a previous transport company, Chell was a Godsend. She had amazing customer service and communication, which is rare co...[More]
By Wes Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
bruce was great. fast response. everything went well. i will call 1st the next time i need car shipped. thanks so much !!...[More]
By james on Above The Rest Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
They was On Time And Did A Great Job Bring It To Tennessee Would Use Them Again Bobby...[More]
By Bobby Crague on National Auto Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Fletcher @ All Aboard Auto Transport (800) 670-7112 is knowledgeable and did exactly as he said he would. The truc...[More]
By John on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 4 Hours Ago
service was good and recommends it.. awesome job! iT WAS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I EXPECTED, SHOPPED AROUND FOR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THEIR COMPANY WAS...[More]
By George Peters on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
Martha Castillo was very helpful, friendly, and responded to my calls and texts quickly, I was very happy with her customer service. The driver was l...[More]
By U.H. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Brilliant service..Would like to use again..Good job ..Guys... Price is affordable.. excellent company for my transport needs. On time pick up and de...[More]
By Vijayanand durairaj on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Delivery was about 2 days later than estimated (still within contract though), but the original estimate was very optimistic (5 days) - actual 6-7 day...[More]
By S on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
The entire transport was very timely, and took less the two full days to get from TN to TX, door to door. I was very happy with the service, they even...[More]
By mark on National Auto Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Was satisfied with the service I received ...............................................................................................................[More]
By merlin on Nation Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Absolutely perfect from start to finish! Polite, honest, always knew where the car was en route. Totally accomadated my schedule. and to top it all ...[More]
By ELizabeth on Andrew Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago