View 156,498 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 206
Reviews 1-25 of 5149
This was my first time shipping my truck. I posted for it and had many e mails and phone calls john Anthony was the best. Very sincere. Between Dan and john every thing went well trucked arrived on time. I would use them again. Great job!...[More]
By Ben wise on Heartland Trucking about 20 Minutes Ago
The booking agent, Felicia Williams, was very helpful in scheduling this, kept us advised and up to date on the process from the beginning making several phone calls and emails as we went through this. I think the price was reasonable for the service provided. The driver contacted me shortly after the dispatch was sent out. We discussed the pickup address and the available time. He arrived within a few minutes of the time picked and got right to work checking the car and loading it. When asked about delivery time the next day he said that it would be around 8:00 a.m. The owner of the other car on the truck behind ours was supposed to meet him at 7:00 a.m. but did not show-up until 11:00 a.m. The driver arrived for our drop-off at 12:30 p.m. He was very apologetic about being late and got right to work unloading the car. The car looked the same as it did when it was picked up the day before. I would not hesitate to use the Auto Shipping Group or this driver again in the future. ...[More]
By Jim Scofield on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Roger at Plaza Auto Transport really came through with the preparation and delivery of my 2000 Chevy S10 from Sammamish WA to Milpitas CA. Although the pick up time was late Roger calmed me down with assurance that he would follow through for me. The driver was very courteous to my son in WA who assisted in release my truck. Cell phone numbers and names were exchange to relieve the pressure of where are they. I received a call not only from the driver but also the company to assurance the arrival was approaching. Thank you Roger for your patience in explaining the works involved in contracting an auto transport. You warn me about many scams out there and sure enough I received so many calls and emails offering unique deals and I am glad I stayed with you and Plaza Auto Transport. It is true to trust someone who takes the time to explain and when things may seem to go wrong Roger takes the time to follow through. I will use you again soon in the future. Thank you...[More]
By Ed Sacramento on Plaza Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Good follow through, always kept me updated, Great associates that are very friendly, helpful and who knows their football, Go Ducks!...[More]
By Mike L. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Let me start with, I have never shipped anything bigger than a package of coffee for a friend!! Now with that out of the way, I needed transportation for my precious cargo (my 11 Jeep Patriot) from Fullerton, CA to Janaica, NY, and I began the search. Lots of companies offered the transportation in an average of 7-10 days, all with reasonable pricing about (1000~1100 big ones). But I did not want to deal with any hassle along the way, so I asked as many questions as I could possibly think of in order to assure my patriotic companion arrive safe and sound to "the big apple." I must say I pestered and frankly annoyed sales reps almost proffesionally! But one particular company answered my questions almost before I could think of them.. Miranda Camacho at Angel's Moving Autos was exceptional(do not loose this one owners of said company, she is your engine and transmission, both to your company!) Miranda possesses a knowledge of the transportation industry (which I know nothing about), which I am sure is unparalleled by most in this field, is my very modest opinion. She has no tricks or gimmicks, is straightforward and at all times very attentive (she literally listens to what I'm saying in its entirety). So the price given was a little higher than most $1250 firm (believe me I tried haggling, but was given such a beautiful explanation of where all the funds were for, that I was seduced into agreeing...and happily paid the surplus!). So I felt at ease with the fact that very professional personel would handle my little red jeep's safe travels to the big city. The transportation occurred without a hiccup, every one in this great team was great and very professional. P/U was on time and delivery was one day late...which Miranda, (again very sweet girl) reminded me it's not an exact arrival it's an approximated delivery date..Angel's, you really have won the lotto in your company with this one. Thank you Angels, and in particular Miranda. What a great experience!...[More]
By Emmanuel on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
Great company. I worked with Malia McClain, who always answered my questions promptly. Car was picked up 7 days after preferred date, but we were in no hurry to get the car sooner. Price was similar or better than other companies. Car arrived in the same condition as pick up. Would definitely use this company again. Thank you! ...[More]
By Monique on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
The driver is very nice. He reached his maximum driving hours at the day of delivery. But he still used his own car to drive me to the parking lot so that I can get my car on time. I am very satisfied with the delivery....[More]
By Jack on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I just moved to Arizona and drove one car and had the other car shipped by Quality Car Move . They delivered it too fast and the car beat me there LOL..But it wasnt a problem I had someone there to receive the vehicle .All in all , no problems and I am very pleased . 5 stars for sure...[More]
By charlie rigby on Quality Car Move about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 9 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . 954 281 9140CALL CHRIS...[More]
I have been using the services provided by Robert Martin for the last 2 years, he helped me when others could not. He has been prompt on finding a transport for my vehicles, and kept me informed throughout the whole process. His services are invaluable to me, and the cost is very reasonable if not cheap, I will continue to use his services to transport my vehicle in the future. The level of professionalism he should me is unmatched. Thank you Robert ...[More]
By Ahmed on Dynamic Auto Movers about 9 Hours Ago
Liz, Bears Transport, contacted me immediately after I posted an open bid. Liz was patient, professional, thorough and honest. Some of the other bids went up when I discussed further detail to schedule the transport. The quote Liz gave me didn't change even after we changed the pick up date from the original quote. I was able to contact Liz immediately when I had questions. From before the car was picked up until it was delivered, she was always available. The driver was prepared to pick the car up a day or two early. Liz advised us of the early pick up, but there wasn't any pressure for us to go with the earlier date. She worked with us to have the car picked up at our convenience. This is the 4th time we have shipped a car across country. If we ship a car again, I will contact Bears Transport immediately....[More]
By Anderson on Bears Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Lightning came in at the middle of the pack from a pricing perspective. I was referred by a shipping company my relocation company uses, and after speaking with Matt, felt they were the right group. Brian called 24 hours after signing the contract to let me know that Tom with SBT Auto would be our driver. Tom is extremely punctual. He gives you a two hour window and then arrives 1 minute into the window. Tom explained the distance, length of time for the transport and when we should hear from him next. Tom called exactly as stated and delivered the van a few minutes into the delivery window. While it was extremely dirty from driving through non-stop snowstorms, it arrived in exactly the same condition we delivered to Tom. I would use Lightning and Tom with SBT again in a heartbeat....[More]
By John on Lightning Auto Carriers about 10 Hours Ago
Miranda and her team did excellent job transporting my classic. She connected me with Ok Auto Carrier. Driver who loaded my car knew exactly what he was doing. Car is manual with racing clutch. Special cover was provided along with daily updates via text or email. Would use again! Great team!...[More]
By Peter D on Angels Moving Autos about 11 Hours Ago
They are good and prompt in intimating and picking up cars. I have recommended to others and will certainly go with them if there is a need. Response: We are a car transport company with numerous years of experience in the auto shipping industry. We provide honest, reliable and incredibly affordable auto transport service. Dont trust just anybody - loads of references available upon request. Call us for an instant quote on your own car transport job - we have the best prices in town! Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Nicholas Jeyanth EJ on Above All Transporters about 11 Hours Ago
I had received the reference of Jay Morin from one of my friends friend through word of mouth. I had called Jay for a quote on 1-24-2015 to move my car from Nashville TN, to Miami FL by 1-28-2015, on a very short notice. He quoted $475, which was nearly $120 cheaper than other shipping companies. I was skeptical about the price & service until I looked at the satisfied customer reviews on Google. With 30 minutes call on his phone on 1-24-2015, I was convinced, Jay was genuinely up to his commitment. Upon placing the order, he charged me $100 on credit card as an advance and the balance payment of $375 was to be made after the delivery to the trucker. He had asked me to e-Sign the document of agreement (details about car, shipping from & to, payment details etc). He explained the process in detail with clarity on each and every step (what should-should not be in the car trunk with every minute detail) On 1-26-2015, he sent me an E-mail and a SMS, stating the vehicle has been dispatched with Drivers contact details well in advance. The driver contacted me 6 hours well in advance about the pickup time for vehicle. The driver came right on time, collected the vehicle on the evening of 1-26-2015 in Nashville TN, and delivered the vehicle in Miami FL on 1-28-2015 evening. The vehicle was in perfectly good condition, no scratches. The car was handled like baby I had made the balance payment through cash (though a check or a money order was also acceptable). The driver was a very nice gentleman. I would certainly recommend Jay Morins transport service who would want to their vehicle to be moved with the best cheapest rate...[More]
By Mahavir V on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
The auto transporter kept in close communication with the party who was present at the pick-up and the person where the delivery was scheduled. The person was prompt and professional. I would definitely use this company again. The car was promised to be picked up on Friday at 3pm and when the driver had a cancellation he contacted me immediately and informed me the pick up would be at 12 noon. The dispatcher said the car would be delivered on Monday before 12 noon and that took place on time without any damage to the car. ...[More]
By Janelle Bowersox on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
The company is very knowledgeable about moving the vehicle. Driver was very curtius and on time. There was no Damage to my vehicle It was dirty because it was moved in a snow storm but that is to be expected ...[More]
By Dale Archer on UZ Auto Trans Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Bill Avrich was very nice guy on the phone and he helped us hire a car hauler quickly. I would use him again....[More]
By David Eschelbach on Transport Connection about 12 Hours Ago
I am a Mercedes Benz dealer in Houston and have been using Jim Page with Nation's Auto Transport for over three years and have had a great time working with him. Great customer service!!!!...[More]
By Gordon on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 12 Hours Ago
Driver Jay was great but arrived early. When I called Jimmy to reschedule he initially said delivery dates were not guaranteed. I was not happy because I paid extra to ensure the delivery window. I was finally able to reach Abraham Express and they rescheduled....[More]
By Paul Arthur on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
I highly recommend Auto Passage Transport. My car arrived on time and in perfect condition. Todd was very easy to work with even after I had to change my dates....[More]
By Ryan Dotson on Passage Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
After another company failed to follow through on a contact, Joe Tutera with Nations Auto Transport got right on our need to transport our vehicle from Olathe, Kansas to Palm Springs, California. We were leaving by air in just a few days after contacting Joe. We left on a Monday, our vehicle was picked up on Tuesday, and arrived in Palm Springs on Friday. We could not have been happier with the service provided by Joe and the transporter of our vehicle. The transport driver called to indicate his arrival at the dealership, he had the vehicle unloaded and ready to go right away. I was most pleased with Joe, his responsiveness to our need, and the ability to assist us with this process. I certainly recommend Joe Tutera and will not hesitate to call him again for any future need. ...[More]
By Ron Wimmer on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 13 Hours Ago
I picked this company because they were very honest and forthright. They gave me all the answers to the questions I had. Really liked dealing with manny he really knew the transportation business. Thank you National Auto Shipping....[More]
By Rob Billups on National Auto Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
The move of the car from NJ to TX with this company was easy and worry free. They are good, helpful and know what need to be done to keep the customer happy. I would recommend this company....[More]
By Nagendra on RNR Logistics about 13 Hours Ago
Stephanie did a thorough job managing our delivery. Driver was also very helpful In communicating transit timing ...[More]
By Michael on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
By Michael on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY*** CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE***Mic...[More]
Previous 1 2 3