View 158,515 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 217
Reviews 1-25 of 5413
Everything went as smooth as advertised. Did it all online. Received a confirmation then a call about delivery. No problems. Car was a bit dirty from being in open truck so if you want it clean pay extra and get closed truck. Everyone has been nice. I do live in a small street so I met driver just a couple of minutes from house so he could unload. Driver kept in constant communication with me until we met. I understand about not exactly getting door to door because of my street. I think you have to be flexible. Also they told me the day before about what time they would arrive and it went as planned. I expected they would be late but instead right on time. I will never drive a car cross country again. Will always use your service. I paid least expensive option because of my flexibility and save money by using that option if you can wait. ...[More]
By Michael Mejia on Direct Express Auto Transport about 14 Minutes Ago
I would recommend Transport Americas to anyone that need to relocate a valuable care. They have amazing customer service and keep the relocation process very simple and stress free. Transporting vehicles can be stressful due to the value of the car and they made me feel very confident about the service they would provide during the transport of my vehicle!...[More]
By Frank on Transport Americas about 15 Minutes Ago
Felicia was very helpful, and worked with me throughout the process. Looking forward to deal with this company in future if required....[More]
By Soumya on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Minutes Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Soumy...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you h...[More]
I needed someone to transport my vehicle from Georgia to California so I put a request out by way of email and Marc with Total Car Shipping was the first person to respond and assured me that my vehicle would be in the best of care. After checking around with other carriers I found out that Marc had gave me the best price and that my vehicle would be taking care of with the best of care. My vehicle was given the white glove treatment from start to finish. Thank you Marc and Total Car Shipping for a job well done. I would recommend you and your company to anyone....[More]
By R. Greer on Total Car Shipping about 28 Minutes Ago
I contacted David, he set everything up immediately, communication was excellent. The quality of the driver and his communication was also perfect. Every time I texted the driver he got back to me immediately. I trusted these guys with a $150k car and it was delivered in the same shape it left in. I would recommend these guys to any friend or family member. 1st class operation....[More]
By Dave on Ship a Car Direct about 35 Minutes Ago
I initially had a deal with another agency, but they were being a bit lackadaisical about my deadline. I had to have my car in California by no later than March 6th, but the other agency didn't seem to get the urgency. I emailed Roman last minute, and within ONE HOUR of me contacting him he found me a carrier who would be picking up my car within two days. They had my car delivered across the country in 4 days!! Insane fast turn around, and Roman had a great sense of urgency without being pushy. I cannot recommend him, or Mercury Auto Transport enough. Getting my car there 5 days early is above and beyond. ...[More]
By Drew Nelson on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 56 Minutes Ago
I called Auto Transport 123 ten days ago to arrange transport for my car. A driver had been identified within 5 days and my car was picked up three days later, and delivered to my home in AZ two days after that. All dealings with Auto Transport 123 was profession. My car was well cared for during transport. I will definitely use them again the next time I need a vehicle transported. ...[More]
By Richard on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Everything was very good, vehicle showed up when said it was going to & driver was very professional....[More]
By Thomas on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
I used Door to Door Transport after another company quoted me one price and then doubled it the day before pick-up was scheduled. Loretta was fantastic, she always answered the phone, even when on the other line with other customers, and always called me back within 15 minutes when promised. She was very communicative and reached out to me several times throughout the process to check in. She turned a rather frustrating experience into a great one! The driver was very nice, he could have been more communicative with estimated arrival times, etc, but he got the job done. The car arrived on time with no damage whatsoever. The only reason I did not give a perfect rating was that the pickup occurred with only 1 hour notice. It worked out because I was off work that day, but it would have been very challenging to make that pick up work if I had not been available with only 1 hour notice. Thank you Loretta and Door to Door!...[More]
By S. Parsons on Door to Door Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Erika was like a delight to work with during a very stressful time; our plans were so up in the air and chaotic. Erika’s patience, professionalism, and follow through were impeccable. I found myself relaxing when I would speak with her, because I knew I could count on at least one aspect of our move being done flawlessly, and it was. My wife and I are actually blown away at how easy and perfect transporting our car was. I cannot recommend Titan National Transport highly enough....[More]
By James B on Titan National Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Setting up the transaction was fairly easy. The truck driver was very courteous and was in contact with us when he was close to arrival time. ...[More]
By Pamela on Auto Transport Logistics LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Mark was my contact person regarding the transport of my maxima from New York area to my home in Florida. He had excellent communication skills and kept me informed ever step of the way, notifying me of the approximate times of pick up And delivery. Mark was professional, informative and friendly. All In all, it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend their services, and particularly, those of Mark Evans!!!!!!!! Thank you ...[More]
By Mitchell on Dynamic Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
Anytime was nice and the price was good. It’s a real eye opener when someone says what they mean and does it. The car was picked up by two very polite drivers and delivered with no problems at all. I will contact in January to ship it back down. Until then, Sincerely, Mrs. Songbin...[More]
By Olivia Songdin on Transport Americas about 3 Hours Ago
Just writing to inform you that my vehicle was delivered to Miami yesterday and that all went as expected. I can’t be more thankful. Your shipping service was on point and so was your customer rep Lily. She was very helpful and polite. The driver, Sam was very knowledgeable and understanding while shipping my car from Texas. I’d happily recommend your shipping to other and thank you for a job well performed Andrew Auto company....[More]
By Stevens on Andrew Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Carrier was detail oriented with excellent follow through. Car arrived earlier than expected. Customer service and all employees I dealt with were very professional. Thank you so much! . Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By JJ Sullivan on American Auto Transportation about 6 Hours Ago
The experience with Dynamic Auto Movers was great! I highly recommended Robert who provided excellent service! The driver Demetri was also very professional! He communicated well with us before pick up and was punctual. Thank you both! /Alicia S....[More]
By Alicia Steel on Dynamic Auto Movers about 6 Hours Ago
I had my car shipped from Dallas, TX to Woodland Hills, CA. I was glad to see the 2 truck drivers load my car with care and show up on the date promised. My vehicle was delivered in the same safe and timely manner. I would highly recommend AAA Anytime to anyone needing their car shipped. ...[More]
By Donovan Ruddock on AAA Anytime Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
This is the second car I have used this broker to transport a car to Illinois. The first time the broker was able to get an enclosed hauler for $25 more which I paid. The second time there was a problem with the truck driver who was sick 2 days causing the pickup day to be 2.5 days late. He arrived early Saturday afternoon expecting to deliver the car Monday afternoon. Due to cold, snow and ice he arrived Monday night. It was so cold the truck hydralics froze and the car could not be unloaded at the destination after working over an hour to un-freeze the hydralics. He returned the next day after getting the trailer to work properly. I will use this broker again if I need to transport a car. ...[More]
By Herman Smith on Lightning Auto Carriers about 11 Hours Ago
I thought they did a good job. They quoted the price, explained the process, provided the service on time for the price quoted. The driver had recorded discrepancies on the car that did not exist but I think that, while it may have been a cya move, it was also a sign of experience. I'd use them again....[More]
By Jerry Lynch on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
TransNation transported my vehicle form Atlanta to Detroit and did a fantastic job! I have had transports in the past and they were terrible compared to this company. I will never use another company again when shipping my car and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to ship their vehicle. Their staff was by far the friendliest people to speak with and made the whole process really simple. ...[More]
By Brad Michaels on TransNation about 14 Hours Ago
Overall the shipment of my Volvo from a Massachusetts to Salt lake City was a little worrisome due to a huge snow storm during transport. Bill Avrich the president of this company was on the phone daily until transport was secured and assured me that everything would be taken care of. I was also privy to a 3 way call between the broker, myself and the transport which I found reassuring. Would utilize again in the future....[More]
By David on Transport Connection about 14 Hours Ago
All went well without any issues. My car was picked up in time and delivered on said time.respective person used to update me the status....[More]
By mahesh dani on Ground Force One about 14 Hours Ago
Received multiple quotes but chose Jimm because he looks more promising than others. Quote come $15 extra than lowest quote but it pays off with early pick and on-time delivery. AAA for Jimm and Alex the driver. ...[More]
By ZAM on South Beach Transport about 14 Hours Ago
So this was not my first time I have had a car shipped so I knew what I wanted. I went online inquire about getting my vehicle shipped got a few quotes I did not agree on and like I said ive done this before I shoped around even after speaking with a few reps nothing could beat the customer service and reputable price along with advice as from polar express, my car was delivered on time and the carrier was very polite no questions asked I would definitely save their number even if I never transport a car again I would def refer them to a friend!!!...[More]
By jon bailey on Polar Express Auto Transport Inc about 15 Hours Ago
Chris and the TransNation team were an absolutely pleasure to work with through the entire process to ship my vehicle. Communication is key when shipping a vehicle in my eyes. Chris was extremely responsive and professional. I have utilized other auto transport services in the past and they always seem to be fly by night companies that have little to no respect for their customers. Chris and the rest of the TransNation team are highly recommend if you are looking for a seamless and worry free experience to transport your vehicle. APlusPlus...[More]
By Tim on TransNation about 16 Hours Ago