View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 241
Reviews 1-25 of 6018
On time, and used a local WA company to move my car!! Service was door to door and on time! Price was really reasonable. The first company they tried ...[More]
By Janet on Lepke Auto Transport about 12 Minutes Ago
Monetary performed a great job contracting my car shipment to UAT. Auto Shipping Crew customer service representatives were always professional to me...[More]
By Henry on Auto Shipping Crew about 17 Minutes Ago
Niki and team made arrangement very quickly - a fast turn around for auto pick up. They gave me the driver's information, the pick up date and delive...[More]
By Veronica Streetman on New Way Moving Services about 24 Minutes Ago
Thank you very much for getting my car to me. It arrvied in great shape. I appreciate the help you provided during the shipping process. ...[More]
By Ben on Auto Transport 123 about 32 Minutes Ago
Good people... Got my car earlier... Wish that they gave me more information about the broker prices and the bidding of my shipping cost. Had to pay ...[More]
By Tiana Brown on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 32 Minutes Ago
I had originally gone with another transport company but when they fell through at the last second I contacted Stateway Auto Transport and they had me...[More]
By Matt Redfern on Stateway Auto Transport about 34 Minutes Ago
Stateway auto is AWESOME!! I shipped the love of my life my awesome 2014 Dodge Charger with these guy! I usally dont let my car out of my site but thi...[More]
By chester on Stateway Auto Transport about 38 Minutes Ago
After having difficulty with other transport companies, we had a wonderful experience with 7 Star Auto Transport. In particular - customer service re...[More]
By Nancy Sattinger Nella on 7 Star Auto Transport about 42 Minutes Ago
I was guoted a price that was cheaper than I could have driven there and back myself. The car showed up when they said it would, the driver called whe...[More]
By Paul A on Direct Express Auto Transport about 48 Minutes Ago
The customer service I received from this company was great. It was the second time we used We Will Transport and, we will use them again if necessar...[More]
By HEIDE on We Will Transport It Corp about 54 Minutes Ago
Despite my being told car was running by seller, when the transport driver picked up it was not. Arrived 2 days early, no extra charge for picking up ...[More]
By Gary on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 57 Minutes Ago
Despite waiting a few extra days for the pick up date for my car, the delivery of the car was surprisingly early. The drivers for The Auto Shipping Gr...[More]
By Tina Huber on The Auto Shipping Group about 2 Hours Ago
I appreciate Daniel for all he has done to ship my car as fastest as he could.You can trust him he will do his best.In my first experience for shippi...[More]
By M on Crossroads Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Crossroads Auto Transport
Robert Lananna about 26 Minutes Ago
Crossroads thanks you very much for your kind review... and to anyone who may read this, this customer is exactly correct, stick with one good company...[More]
I chose Amerifreight based on my experience with Graham and the quoted price. He was very upfront about the process and costs and made it clear that...[More]
By Mil Mover on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 2 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
The transportation was quick and without any hassle. I like to keep things simple........................................................................[More]
By Juan d ocampo on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
It took a little longer than I had hoped for pickup (approximately a week later than requested pickup), however the service was fast and excellent! I...[More]
By Dana Thomas on American Shipping Lines Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I've never shipped a car before and DNA made this a GREAT experience! Eileen and Dominick provided excellent customer service. Dominick worked to get...[More]
By David on DNA Autotransport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Used number 1 to transport a vehicle from California to Georgia and it was picked up on time in a convenient location and dropped off just the same. C...[More]
By Kevin on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Transport Team Services had a hard time finding an enclosed trailer for our car. It took 2 weeks before they were able to schedule one in. Once they ...[More]
By Gio L on Transport Team Services about 3 Hours Ago
The original quote was actually lower than many other companies and the initial customer service was great. What was not disclosed was that there wer...[More]
By Vic on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I'm very pleased with the services I have received from you and the company. Nationwide will be recommended to friends and family and this company wi...[More]
By Christina on Nationwide Transport Services about 3 Hours Ago
This is my second time using Direct Express and both times worked out perfectly. Their price is reasonable and they arrive right when they say they wi...[More]
By Deeya on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
My car was picked up on the first available day by the carrier, and they delivered one day before the scheduled drop off day, which was fine for me. t...[More]
By Joseph on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
They were very knowledgeable, polite and delivered my motorcycle on expected date. I would definitely recommend them. ...[More]
By Brad Rothschild on All States Car Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Stephanie Hamilton was the best from the beginning of the process and she saw it all the way through! She was always prompt, friendly, and resourceful...[More]
By Avery on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago