View 160,359 Reviews on 3,684 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 208
Reviews 1-25 of 5188
Brad made everything went smooth. They picked it in time, transported it mint condition and delivered in time. I will definitely suggest my friends to use this company for transporting the vehicles. ...[More]
By Siva on Lightning Auto Carriers about 10 Minutes Ago
Rafael was great and helped me ship my first car and it went so well That I shipped a second car shorty after. My second car was on the bottom row and got leaked on by the car above. But other than that it was a good experience. ...[More]
By Alan Croft on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first time using a transport company to have my car transported, and at first I was pretty reluctant to give it a try. But Fletcher went above and beyond to reassure me and let me know that everything would be fine, and that he would give me the best deals as well as the most current up to date information about the service being offered. It turns out that the transport went much smoother than expected, and I am extremely happy about the service that was offered by All Aboard Auto Transport as well as the pricing. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone who wants to have their car transported. Fletcher will make sure you are a satisfied customer, and he will make sure that you get the best deals on your car transport and also getting it there on time. ...[More]
By Fritz on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 4 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 2 Hours Ago
Thank you Fritz, It was my pleasure to make sure you got your car and everything worked out well. You also went above and beyond to make it happen. I ...[More]
When I secured the purchase of my vehicle, it was 700 miles away. I tried to make flight arraingements, but my time off was limited. I began a search for an enclosed carrier. I was flooded with calls from "brokers", but I soon realized that they would only FIND me a truck to transport my Corvette. It would most likely be the "cheapest" most readily available driver with a truck/trailer. Not feeling good about the "unknown", I sought out a carrier that had their own trucks. That led me to Intercity (after exhaustive internet searching) and Sharon Snedeker. She gave me a great quote and told me on Monday that if I trusted her firm, her driver would pick up my car in Philadelphia area on that Wednesday and have it in my driveway the next day by noon. I must have asked her five times times if she was for real (all those callers had me disbelieving) and she reassured me it would happen with the greatest of care. I could not have been more happy with the service Sharon promised and Jim Puscheck delivered. He treated my pristine Inferno Orange Corvette like I would have. My emotions ran high as the truck arrived at my residence in Michigan at precisely 12pm. The car was delivered exactly as it left Burlington Chevy in New Jersey. Filled with positive emotion (Jim knows), the event was one that was only challenged by the birth of our daughters. Thank you thank you Intercity for keeping my faith in quality people and a great company!!!!!!!!!!!! ...[More]
By Gregory Koning on Intercity Lines Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Tara, Service was excellent, very knowledgeable - she provided us clear and concise information regarding transport both our SUV's. We were shocked the schedule to transport was early and great price! We would highly recommend Tara and her service to our friends and family. Kind regards, Michael & Vanessa Byers ...[More]
By Michael Byers on Corporate Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
EXCELLENT! They picked up my request for transport after I had been waiting for an answer from another company for a month. The customer service people were extremely, fast courteous, and continually in contact with me for 3 days. The point is the Delivered! I had a Sunday pick up (previously I had been told drivers don't do Sunday's) and it was the day before I flew out. The drivers were also constantly in touch with me and arrived 1 day early. Not a lot of companies have drivers willing to go across country, but they did and I was able to be home for my mothers surgery. If I ever had to do this again for any reason I would never consider using any other company. My truck was safe an in mint condition upon delivery. If I could give them 10 stars I would. ~ D. Morris...[More]
By D. Morris on AutoStar Transport Express about 7 Hours Ago
I got my 2012 Mercedes Benz G550 transported in no time! This was my second time transporting. My experience before this one was awful. It was with a company based out of New York. They were extremely pushy and gave me no information. They kept telling the vehicle was going to get picked up but never got back to me. A friend of mine referred All 48 and i was immediately impressed. I spoke to the rep. She was extremely helpful. I even noticed that when she quoted me the initial price, she went to her supervisor to see if she can talk down a driver to get me a better price. They told me when I would get picked up and when I would get delivered and they were true to their word. As soon as i got off of the plane my vehicle was waiting for me right at the airport. All 48 States Auto Transport is amazing!...[More]
By Lyndsey on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 7 Hours Ago
Was a very good experience my driver was very very nice and even early. The car was a non-op car and that did not make it any harder as he had it loaded on the rear of the trailer and helped unloading it. good overall experience...[More]
By Michael on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 7 Hours Ago
We were very pleased with our experience with All 48 States AutoTransport. The team coordinating the pick up worked with us as we were unsure when the car would be ready- they were really patient and flexible. The delivery was seamless and they really worked hard to accommodate getting the car to us in the morning so we could keep our afternoon appointment. The car arrived in great condition. The customer service folks on the phone were super polite and always reachable. Definitely recommend for transporting your vehicle!...[More]
By Tara on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 7 Hours Ago
Everything was just as we were quoted. This included the price, timing for pickup and delivery. SAV trucking was the carrier for my transport.. All went well. Good follow up and customer service. ...[More]
By Carol & Tim M. on Lightning Auto Carriers about 7 Hours Ago
I was contacted promptly, my car was picked up within two days. There was a call to follow up before, during and after transport. $100 less than most quotes. ...[More]
By Lita on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 8 Hours Ago
Didn't expect the vehicle to be on time, as I heard horror stories. Not this time, the delivery dates were on point, they kept me informed during transit, real easy as a cc deposit and then cash on delivery. Closed will keep your car cleaner, however quick carwash and was back in Biz.. two thumbs up...[More]
By Ben on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 8 Hours Ago
Gina helped me set up shipping and stuck to her quote price she made shipping my car easy and I will use her company again in the future....[More]
By Ken Albright on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
The owner of the company is a funny and great guy! He really works to take care of you! The driver was prompt picking it up and actually made the delivery the NEXT DAY from Illinois coming to Virginia! I was definitely pleased!...[More]
By Brandon Bean on Transport Connection about 8 Hours Ago
FIVE STAR AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS TOP NOTCH! Tige was on top of his game! I would use Auto Shipping Group again and I will refer to any friend and or family needing to ship their vehicle. This is the way auto shipping should be, STRESS FREE!...[More]
By Donovan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Donovan, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth ...[More]
We needed to transport an antique car (1968 Cadillac Coup de Ville) from Tallahassee to Tampa and the driver, Don, was excellent to work with. Thank you for great service from the corporate office, Penny! ...[More]
By Patty on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 10 Hours Ago
I had a really good experience using this company, Tige was very helpful and friendly, he made the process smooth. The car was picking up exactly the day I had asked for it and arrived to me the week after. the truck driver was also very nice and delivered my car to the exact location i had asked, nothing was damaged or lost. I would use this service again!...[More]
By kush on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Kush, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as ...[More]
I shipped a Classic car from California to New Jersey .Gina was great to work with,always returned calls and knew her business.. I was with another company first for 2 weeks and nothing happened. I called Auto Shipping Group on a Friday and was picked up within 6 days !. I told Gina the other company originally quoted me $870.and I told them if they thought it was too low I would go up. Nobody knew what was going on there. I made it $1000. after a week and was told that was enough.1 week later nothing . Gina informed me that the other company didn't even put my offer on the transport website. Anyway she called me on monday said she had a driver for $1150. 3 days later car was picked up 1 day late but no problem .Car arrived in New Jersey 2 days early.Driver was patient it took me a while in rush hour traffic{5 pm} to meet him.I would definitely use ASG again....[More]
By SS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Gina Borgeson 360.281.8146 It was a pleasure working with you and was so happy we could meet your expectaions. Enjoy the car!...[More]
I did not have a "usual" vehicle to transport. When I got a call from ASG, I had the pleasure of having Dustin set up my shipment. It is awesome hen a company goes out of their way to save YOU money. They are a GREAT company with exceptional customer service. If you try Dustin and get his voice mail, just leave a message. You WILL NOT be disappointed that you waited. ...[More]
By Jonathan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
DUSTIN..... 360-464-2504 *AUTO SHIPPING GROUP* Wow, Thank you so much Jonathan. I wish you the best and it was a pleasure getting to meet you...[More]
I DEAL WITH JOSH ON ALL MY TRANSPORTATION NEEDS. HE ALWAYS COMMUNICATES WITH ME NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL THE SITUATION IS. HE TAKES CARE OF ME ALL THE TIME AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH JOSH. HE IS 100% THE REAL DEAL. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP JOSH AND FOR MAKING OUR BUSINESS DEALSING EASY AND STRESS FREE!...[More]
By SCOTT on Dynamic Auto Movers about 11 Hours Ago
This was my first time using this transport service & I loved it. I needed a vehicle from North Carolina auction to come all the way to San Diego California. They were honest, loyal and very fast. It only took 7 days for my vehicle to get here in one solid piece. I will definitely use them again!...[More]
By kiana cuadra on National Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I was very impressed with the whole experience, the car was picked up on the first day available and i was dropped off 1 day before the expected delivery date. i was contacted well before the car was picked up and also before drop off, there was no damage to my car and no additional miles. if iever need to ship a vehicle again i will call Vantage....[More]
By Carlos B. on Vantage Auto Movers about 12 Hours Ago
OUTSTANDING! I'm so happy with the quick and reliable service I received from Auto Transport 123! I needed my Mercedes shipped from Vegas to Chicago and I received several quotes. Most companies wanted a three day window to pick up my car. Auto Transport123 offered a great price and also gave me the option of dropping off my car right away at their new Vegas office, so I wouldn't have to wait . Danny at the Vegas office ROCKS! He picked up the car at my hotel on Easter. Within 1 day it was on the road to Chicago and arrived in perfect condition by Thursday! I loved the quick service on the excellent "EW-SN Transport, Inc." truck!! I received my car one day earlier than promised! I'm so happy I found Auto Transport 123, and will definitely use them again! Thanks Danny, and Casey J for such magnificent service! ...[More]
By Mark on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
I was a little nervous about transporting my car with an unknown company, but luckily I came across Ship A Car Direct. The on-line reviews of them were great, and my experience was no less than that. David patiently answered all my questions, even when I called multiple times the same day. He even gave me the phone number of the carrier so I was able to communicate with them easily when my car was being picked up and delivered. My car was delivered safely without issue in the same condition it was in when it was picked-up. ...[More]
By John Gould on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 11 Hours Ago
Thank you for your five star review, John! Always happy to answer questions!...[More]
I used this company to transport my car from NJ to CA. Total cost: $1050.00. I received my car on time (9 days) in the same condition it was picked up in. Their rate was the lowest in comparison, yet the service was still excellent. They truly made the transport process painless by constantly providing updates. I would definitely use this company again! ...[More]
By Danielle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]