View 148,622 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 29
Reviews 1-25 of 704
This company is a scammer. They give an inclusive low price, including a $195 deposit, and afer you pay they send you a contract showing the deposit ...[More]
By howard watts on US Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
When we had given the order, the sales rep had told us that we had to specify a window of about 10 days for pickup. We had very specifically specified...[More]
By Steffen G. on Dependable Auto Shippers about 10 Hours Ago
Well, I was going to use this company after shopping around. Joe started off nice and informative. As a matter of fact, he even had my business. T...[More]
By Lance M. on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
This was a horrible experience that I would not recommend to anyone. The estimate and arrangements were handled very efficiently and professionally. ...[More]
By kimberly Prey on Montway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Agent was extremely responsive before a contractor was signed, after which was irresponsive to repeated calls, vague in providing relevant information...[More]
By movemycar on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Sep 20 2014 11:58PM
At first these guys seemed decent, price was fair right in the middle, but then they came back with a higher price. I was in a pinch because my vehic...[More]
By Nick on Dream Auto Transport on Sep 20 2014 5:48PM
My car didn't get picked up and tried call them but no answer. I called other companies and found out they put it on the broker site for $1000. I didn...[More]
By axel on Destiny Auto Shipping on Sep 20 2014 4:07PM
This is not the first car I have purchased and shipped from out of state. I contracted with Auto Shipping Group because Julie sounded nice and profess...[More]
By Chris Carter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 20 2014 3:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 21 2014 9:47AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chris I am sorry for the delay in delivery of your vehicle. We have noted this experience w...[More]
A quick recap on my experience with iMovers and Leo Danza: 1. Filled out a request online for a quote to ship my car. I received emails and phone cal...[More]
By Mike on iMovers on Sep 20 2014 1:02PM
Contacted by Rene Boch broker for Transport King Logistics LLC was told that my RV would be picked up on September 15, 2014 even if I paid for economy...[More]
By maya on Transport King and Logistics LLC on Sep 20 2014 12:01PM
I paid top price for a 2 day pickup. After a week went by, they said 90% get picked up the first two days. After two weeks I had had enough of their e...[More]
By Brian Hedger on Direct Express Auto Transport on Sep 20 2014 12:24AM
Response from Direct Express Auto Transport
Mike Rupers about 11 Hours Ago
Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Brian Hedger is dissatisfied with th...[More]
this company worked hard to get my pbusiness. I had a special emergency with my 14 yo son who is terminally ill. The van was picked up and promised to...[More]
By kerry mccall on eShip on Sep 19 2014 7:26PM
Response from eShip
Craig G on Sep 19 2014 8:01PM
Let me first start off by saying the driver was stopped by the Department of Agriculture due to the customer having 2 oxygen tanks in the vehicle. The...[More]
This company is a company the will quote you one price and then before pick up will tell you that the carrier broke down , or can not pick the vehicle...[More]
By kyle on US Car Transporters LLC on Sep 19 2014 7:20PM
I AM A TRANSPORTER THAT DELIVERED THEIR CAR. THEY QUOTED CUSTOMER 850 PER CONTRACT. TOLD ME TO COLLECT 1400 ON DELIVERY! WHEN I ARRIVED THE POLICE WAS...[More]
By LUCKY AUTO INC on Destiny Auto Shipping on Sep 19 2014 5:31PM
THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD, STAY AWAY, WAS PROMISED CAR IN 3 DAYS THEY TOOK 8 DAYS, CAR WAS FOR MY SON TO GO TO COLLEGE, I HAD TO SPEND $200.00 TO RENT H...[More]
By marcotrigiano on Heartland Trucking on Sep 19 2014 5:29PM
I have been around awhile,this is the worst company ever I have had dealings with.Xavier is going to respond to this and attack me about the review.No...[More]
By Ed Ningard on US Car Transporters LLC on Sep 19 2014 5:08PM
I placed an order a month in advance with dates I needed for pick up and delivery and they told me my price would be $600 or lower because of early no...[More]
By Renita on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC on Sep 19 2014 4:45PM
To sum up: - I own a boarding stable. - A horse owner paid to board their horse at my stable - The horse had to be transported from Canada - The h...[More]
By Black Kettle Ranch on Elliott Equine Transport on Sep 19 2014 11:59AM
We are relocating our family from MD to MN. Contacted Shore Auto, LLC, to transport a '71 Cutlass that holds immense sentimental value. Our experience...[More]
By Jason Urbanowicz on Shore Auto Transport LLC on Sep 19 2014 12:08AM
I was quoted $495 and was expected to send a check before receipt of the vehicle; which I did (they don't take credit cards). I now see why. Along t...[More]
By Craig on AMG Transport on Sep 18 2014 6:29PM
There is a reason this company has an F rating with the BBB. I wish I would have read previous reviews and checked that before using these people. I...[More]
By Qui G. on US Car Transporters LLC on Sep 18 2014 6:28PM
Response from US Car Transporters LLC
xavier on Sep 19 2014 12:16PM
Thank you Mr.Gunning. I am glad that in your post you stated that we did in fact assign a carrier to you and that you did talk to them and confirmed t...[More]
Never picked up the car (was told driver filled the slot) no contract ever signed, then hit with a $50 'administration' charge?? Nothing in cancel for...[More]
By Mislead on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 18 2014 5:18PM
I tried to ship 2 cars with elite and at the last minute had to cancel one of the cars. Upon arrival of first vehicle I was told I had to pay for both...[More]
By matthew miller on Elite Auto Shipper on Sep 18 2014 3:45PM
Where to start? If you read Quintin's review, my experience is almost a dead on duplicate of what happened to him. At first I thought I WAS reading ...[More]
By Laura on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Sep 18 2014 11:19AM
I have used Angel's auto for 3 times now. they service has significantly detriorated with each time. while this particular shipment was on time, the n...[More]
By Sandeep on Angels Moving Autos on Sep 18 2014 9:22AM