View 144,827 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 29
Reviews 1-25 of 720
My experience with Stateway Auto Transport and FHT Auto Transport was definitely not positive! I will NEVER use either of you for future transports!...[More]
By Jerry Divijak on FHT Auto Transport Inc. about 10 Minutes Ago
By Jerry Divijak on Stateway Auto Transport about 18 Minutes Ago
This guy must be related to the Gotti family, his mouth is made out of Teflon. He sounds uneducated and his motor mouth indicates he is a scammer. T...[More]
By Pedro Martinez on Rapid Transporters about 1 Hour Ago
If there is an option to give less than zero, then this company deserves it. Please stay away from this company. They have no business ethics and the...[More]
By AMAR MOKHASHI on Stateway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
DO NOT do business with this scam of a company. They charged my credit card $150 and then never showed up. They were supposed to call 2 days prior to ...[More]
By Horrible! on Superior Transportation Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I tried to use this company to transport my goods and deliver to my small business every two weeks. Every shipment has a few damaged bags and Estes es...[More]
By Irina on Estes Express about 6 Hours Ago
It started when I got the first quote and Brad said it was 500.00, but then when I called to place the order he raised it to 550.00, I guess that was ...[More]
By Doug on Lightning Auto Carriers about 6 Hours Ago
They pulled my review from yesterday upon the following grounds: "The reason for removal is that Auto Transport 123 is unable to locate your orde...[More]
By Tara R. on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
When I contacted this company about transporting my car I spoke with Jonathan and told him I needed a specific date. He said he would call his driver ...[More]
By Deanna on ECC Transport Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
The convertible top was damaged. Michael promised me that he and his company "would make it right". After about 5 weeks the excuse was &quo...[More]
By Roger on Rite Way Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
This company, under whatever name they are operating this month, are liars, thieves and should be shut down by DOT. They quoted me $600 to move a car ...[More]
By Mrs. Baker on United Reliable Auto Carriers Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
This pathetic Auto Broker, which I had to find out about them after 9 days late in my vehicle pickup is a complete joke. They said their own truck wo...[More]
By Joshua Radkowsky on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
What a scam. Beware of this company. Never picked up our item. Never would answer a call or call back. Also a recording. Huge scam!! Go somewhere else...[More]
By Josh on Easy Car Move about 11 Hours Ago
By Josh on Easy Car Move about 11 Hours Ago
I was needing to get my car shipped out to California from Virginia during the end of summer due to moving there to start a graduate school program. I...[More]
By Joel Samuels on United Routes LLC about 13 Hours Ago
save your money and grief. I wasted almost three weeks waiting for this company to respond. They were on ebay where I bought the car. Terrible experie...[More]
By fred on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
They take all your information and act like they are going to help you and say they will call back with a driver and then never call back. I tried cal...[More]
By Jack on National Auto Transport Co. about 22 Hours Ago
Jason was a high pressure sales man. 123 Auto Transport was $100.00 over the average quotes, but he assured me they were worth the extra money. If...[More]
By RestomodChallenger on 123 Auto Transport on Aug 1 2014 12:04AM
Two cars were picked up on Thursday 24th to be delivered on Monday 28th, one contact with driver on Monday, staying he had problems they would be her...[More]
By barbara on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. on Jul 31 2014 10:26PM
Now I am just waiting for my refund. Here's what happened to me on; June 2, 2014 I am a retired Navy Veteran, so I know something about moving and...[More]
By Marlene on Direct Connect Auto Transport on Jul 31 2014 10:03PM
this is the SECOND time I have edited this review. I'm sure no one will read through it entirely, so I will say a couple important things: - this ...[More]
By Jessica on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 31 2014 9:17PM
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith about 15 Hours Ago
AS this customer states in this review we contracted at the price of $1650. She wrote us a bad review because she was still listed on the board with ...[More]
Hi everyone, I needed my car to be transported from Brooklyn New York to Las Vegas Nevada. Decided to use Total Car Shipping. Marc from Total car ship...[More]
By nicky on Total Car Shipping on Jul 31 2014 8:03PM
We were quoted 1800 to transport our truck, were told for 2240 they could guarantee it for Thursday July 24th. Paid, it is now July 31st, no truck to ...[More]
By Missy on Canadian Auto Movers on Jul 31 2014 7:18PM
Estimate delivery day was Monday. I tried to contact shipping department by email to ask the status. No reply. Finally, Tuesday 8:45 PM, driver cal...[More]
By Janet on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Jul 31 2014 6:11PM
Currently in dispute with this company. Booked in April and after repeated calls the vehicle was never picked up. In July I asked for half of our mon...[More]
By a.haase on Premier Auto Shippers on Jul 31 2014 2:17PM