View 152,533 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 20
Reviews 1-25 of 479
DO NOT HIRE UNITED AUTO LOGISTICS. They are unreliable and dysfunctional. Our car was scheduled to be picked up on Monday Oct, 27, 2014. we were toldthe driver would call us on Saturday to confirm. We NEVER got a call on Saturday or Sunday. We called all day Sat. and Sun to confirm. No one returned our calls. It was essential for us to be in Florida by Tuesday. We had airline tickets for Tuesday. From their total lack of responsiveness (no return confirmation calls Sat. or Sun) we had no assurance they would show up. On Monday morning we started our drive to FL. While in the car we again made phonecalls . No response We lost our airline tickets and did all the driving ourselves. I have called and spoken to Joel Hendrickson. He said I would get a phonecall from Customer Service. TWO WEEKS have gone by. They NEVER called. I have left Mr. Hendrickson messages. We have never gotten a response....[More]
By Arlene and David Lanter on United Auto Logistics about 2 Hours Ago
AY trucking agreed to transport my motorcycle from Georgia to California for $400. I spoke with driver Andrew on 11/19/2014 and he told me he'd be at my house sometime in time in the evening to pick it up. I took off work to make sure everything went well. He never came and he never called. The next morning I called AY Trucking to see what went wrong. The dispatcher wasn't sure and gave me Andrew's cell number and told me to call him. I called Andrew and he told me to call the office. Needless to say I was rather irritated by this point. I did call the office again and was told by a woman named Nina, that the driver did not have the proper straps to secure my motorcycle so they were cancelling my order. I even offered to buy the straps and have them here when the driver came. Nope, cancelled. No concessions, no apologies and I wouldn't have even been told except that I was persistent to find out what happened. ...[More]
By Joe Jones on AY Trucking about 2 Hours Ago
The scheduled date for transport was not honored. The date of 10-27-14 was arranged with Kevin Turner, who did not verify. Jennifer Larson arranged with a carrier who did not work for Nations so I did not receive a 10% discount. No problems with the carriers, but the scheduling by Nations was very flawed. Would not recommend them at any time....[More]
By Lenna Holland on Nation Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Don't let these jerks anywhere near your vehicle. They shipped my car from CA to MI and broke the thermostat and damaged the radiator. There was fluid all over the place and the temp lights were on and beeping. It cost $330 to fix everything. I contacted them and followed all the protocol by sending in all the paper work via email. It probably took them about ten minutes to deny my claim. This is a shady, untrustworthy, poor excuse for a company. I'm going to report them to the Better Business Bureau...[More]
By hugh king on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I planned on shipping my car from Hawaii to Illinois but decided to sell the car instead. Lighthouse (Charles was my contact person) charged my credit card $200.00 as a down payment for the shipping the day I scheduled but when I cancelled the shipping I contacted Lighthouse 3 times by phone and email before I received a response from Charles stating he would "let billing know" in a manner that was unprofessional and rude. A month went by and there was still no credit applied to my card. I phoned again and left a message but have yet to receive a return phone call. I have since disputed the charge on my credit card and am awaiting my refund. Sidenote: Matson Navigation was to ship my car to the west coast and lighthouse from the west coast to Illinois. Matson received a 970.00 payment which they PROMPTLY returned when I cancelled my shipping....[More]
By Deborah on Lighthouse Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
I have the most bizarre story about this company. Only this time, we can make sure they Victimize No else....But I need your help. My vehicle was stolen and now they're trying to extort money. Contact nwlumpers@yahoo.com...[More]
By D.Brown on Save On Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I used regal to ship car 2 cars from CA to NC. When the car arrived the window on driver side was left open during transport (I gave him vehicle with all windows closed). Upon expressing our discontent with the condition of the driver side seat (soaking wet) and asking that he compensate us for the amount to get the car cleaned, the driver threatened to not release the car (he was a large dude and used abrasive language towards me and my husband had to step in to ask him to please calm down and not address his wife in this way). So I paid the driver and called Regal with my concerns. When I called and explained the situation they said "we will talk to the driver" and hung up. They never called back. I called two more times and left messages explaining I had poor service and needed to speak with someone and they never called back. I am still in complete disbelief that they never called to at least apologize and followup to see if the car had any permanent damage "smell" due to the driver's negligence. I would never trust this company with any expensive or nice car as they don't stand behind their "bad" drivers. ...[More]
By Donna on Regal Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I had a terrible experience with this company. They sold me using this website and their high number of positive reviews. The sales representative I spoke to changed my pick up date 4 times, first it was supposed to be Monday, then Tuesday, then Friday, and they finally picked up my car on Saturday. The sales representative was well aware that I was a young single woman moving to a city where I knew no one and my mother was only going to be in town until Tuesday, but the car was not delivered until Wednesday. They also promised to match a competitor’s price, but when the contract came they returned to the original price. I felt taken advantage of and they used this website to dupe me into believing they were a reputable company. I would not recommend this service to anyone and I would not be surprised if they have paid people to write reviews or have fake reviews posted to this website. ...[More]
By Katie on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Unlimited Transport was transporting a vehicle from Sandy Utah to Syracuse NY. On the way to Syracuse, delivery was days late because Unlimited Transport stated highway in Nebraska was closed, that was fine. We assume that is when driver used and wreaked our vehicle. They then called and changed from 7am Saturday morning delivery to 7pm Friday night. They did not show up until 1am. My daughter took ownership and gave them the check. The next morning we discovered the vehicle had been damaged. Also found 5 beer in back seat of vehicle, 45 extra miles on odometer since Unlimited Transport had taken possession and gas tank almost empty. Unlimited Transport refuses to pay for repairs or accept any responsibility. While searching internet found another customer complaint, stating vehicle damaged during transport by Unlimited Transport. In that case, after initially lying, the driver finally admitted to doctoring the documentation and damaging vehicle. Unfortunately because damage was caused during joy ride and not transportation, insurance does not cover it and to get any money back it would cost us more for a lawyer. Do not use this company. ...[More]
By David T on Unlimited Auto Transport LLC about 22 Hours Ago
Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 11/20/2014 5:02:00 PM It is unfortunate that this customer experienced frustrations with the Carrier company. We make it a priority to inform all customers that, though we try to provide them with door to door service, this is not always possible. Occasionally, a driver will be unable to meet at a customer's residence because of road weight restrictions, narrow streets, or neighborhood vehicle regulations. In these instances, we do our best to update the customer in advance so that they may plan an alternative delivery location. I not only experienced frustration with the carrier company, I experienced frustration with YOUR company as well, and in particular Lecia. It really irritates me that your response fails to mention or address this issue. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should any professional customer service rep hang up in the face of a customer that is experiencing an issue. If this is the way you choose to operate, then so be it, but everyone deserves to know so that they can choose to do business elsewhere unless they want this level of service. Don't try to dance around the real issue. You have my contact information if you care to discuss further....[More]
By Burt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 20 2014 5:51PM
This company is completely fraudulent. I was quoted $ 399.00 to ship, Brad said price and pick-up within four days was GUARANTEED. I called after five days: Brad said no one would pick up at this price, send another $450.00 and he'd ship it .I asked that he cancel the order & refund the deposit. He didn't just hang up on me, he SLAMMED down the phone. I called another time and got the same response. For less than the $ 399 original quote, I flew to O'Hare and drove the car to New Jersey in 15 hours. This is contract fraud: no service was rendered; they will not refund the $ 299 they STOLE from me. My credit card company failed to process a refund request. The car trucking industry has a poor reputation; All Star is the reason why. I will be in contact with the California Atty. General's office regarding this fraud.I may also sue them in small claims. I am a businessman and a paralegal, my suggestion: NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS FOR ANY REASON, AT ANY PRICE. They are there to rip you off. P.S. I shipped a car once before with another company, and the delivered as promised. They are NOT all as bad as All Star. Sincerely, Jim...[More]
By Jim S. on AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc. on Nov 20 2014 4:42PM
This company runs a scam operation. I ended paying $400 in addition to the original quote. My car was filthy upon arrival and half of the content was stolen from my car, including all winter clothes and my GPS in the glove compartment. My car was picked up 4 days later than the window of pickup dates given me and another 7 days for the car to arrive to the final destination. I was told that the truck broke down and needed repair, which probably was another lie. Did not know where they left my car because it was absolutely filthy upon arrival. To book the transport which I did in August for an Oct pickup date, they took my routing and checking numbers for them to withdraw $195 directly from my bank, which I shouldn't have done. Their quote is the lowest and ended up to be the highest. ...[More]
By Susie on Gold Star Transport on Nov 20 2014 2:28PM
The name of the dispatcher is Patrick D. He is also the driver. Patrick and his company are fraud. I'll definitely beware of him and Ogii's Auto Company..(Their phone is 323-542-5510 or 323-423-8205). When he brought back my car, some parts were fallen apart also my full tank gas was now in the middle. Patrick and I communicated instead of ensuring that his consumer is satisfied, he rained curses on me and even accused me of harassing him. I should have known this company is a fraud. When he came to drop my car off, I asked for my receipt, he couldn't give it because "he does not have it on him" I should have known. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE BUNCH OF FRAUDSTERS. I never write review on anything either good or bad, but I needed to let the world know what this man did is called stealing. HE IS A THIEF. Here is their infomation again (STAY AWAY BE WARNED) OGII'S AUTO TRANSPORT INC 4110 West 3rd Street Unit C LOS ANGELES, CA 90020 DISPTACHER: PATRICK D PHONE # 323-542-5510 & 323-423-8205 ...[More]
By Sade on Ogiis Auto Transpor on Nov 20 2014 12:03PM
They gave us a contract told us they will take 199 for deposit and took 215 not only that one day before drop off she sends a text not a call saying that we have to give 1150.00 after signing a contract that says that we have to give only 696.00. She never answer our calls and now we are stuck with a price we never agreed. She gave a different prince and contract to the drivers so we have 2 contracts with different numbers and the manager of the trucking company won't gives us our car until we give them the full amount in their contract and Susan is missing not answering to our phone calls. This is 100% a fraud and illegal transaction done by the lady check Yelp there is more reviews about the company and that lady who gives 2 different contracts and who loves to commit fraud. She should be stop !!!...[More]
By johana on WHL Logistics Trucking on Nov 19 2014 8:49PM
This company lists customers vehicles without permission from the client. Then they lie to the other brokers saying they have signed contracts. Lies ,Lies Liars! They are unethical and there is not a need for more lying brokers in the transport industry.. Beware !! ...[More]
By bill on Haul Away Logistics LLC on Nov 19 2014 5:29PM
My son whom is stationed in the Army in Virginia, originally put down a deposit with "My Vehicle Transport" after no phone replies and 3 hours later than p/up (3:30 Saturday 11/15/14) date (at 6PM) I started calling and searching for help...I found, 1 all aboard auto transport and explained the RIP OFF situation my son had. Fletcher was very understanding and extremely considerate... He actually deducted a lot of of his cost for my son, and hooked us up with a company that was at my home the next morning at 9:30 Sunday in Florida (Alejandro) was very professional and picked up the car and delivered the car without a problem to my son at Fort Myer, Va. the next day Monday 11/17/14... I was so extremely pleased with the service we received... My son has been trying to get this car shipped to him to the base in Arlington, Va for almost 2 years... Thank you so much Fletcher... Marilyn J Tirey Do NOT use My Vehicle transport, they just steal your deposit and never pick up your car or answer phone... ...[More]
By Marilyn J Tirey on My Vehicle Transport LLC on Nov 19 2014 5:07PM
Do not use Jim Ford under any circumstances. I paid him $1750 cash up front to get my car shipped. He was supposed to pay $1500 to the drivers when they picked up my vehicle. The drivers later told me that nobody ( Jim) was present when they picked up my car, so they weren't paid. He had just parked it at some other location. The transport company was B-line Trucking, Russian owned and operated. 18 days (a week late) I get a call from B-line Trucking in Vancouver, WA; A guy named Roman Netesov, who says I must pay them $1500 cash or they will hold my car and refuse to deliver. Additionally he said that he would charge me storage at a high daily rate and then if I refused he would drive it back to PA. I contacted Jim Ford and he said it was just a paperwork mixup. He said he would refund me the $1500 that he had not paid the drivers, and That I could pay them the $1500 ransom they were demanding and that the check to me would go in the mail as soon as I had paid the drivers. So I paid the drivers and now after repeated promises to pay me, it is now 11/9 and I have not been paid and Mr Ford will not answer my messages to his phone. I have been defrauded out of $1500 and the police say its just a civil matter and refuse to get involved. Jim is a smooth talker and a liar and a crook. He has set up an elaborate trap for the innocent consumer!! He is probably very closely allied to the driving company and they both claim to be innocent even though he was supposed to pay the drivers up front and the drivers hold a contract which clearly states that Jim Ford was supposed to pay them C.O.D. ( not the car owner) I will be notifying the FBI, Police and three different state Attorney Generals' office in the coming days, as well as filing a complaint with the district magistrate. These government agencies will likely do very little but its all I have left. DO NOT PAY UP FRONT!!!! DO NOT USE ANY BROKERS OR TRANSPORTERS YOU FOUND USING A SEARCH ON THE INTERNET!!They are all running the same scams!! USE ONLY A LOCAL REPUTABLE MOVING COMPANY!!!...[More]
By Cheated by Jimford on Jim Ford Trucking on Nov 19 2014 3:13PM
Charged Credit without a comfirmed transporter.Despite consant asurances, They never did get a transporter. Said they would credit my deposit back. It has been 30 days .I have made numerous calls . Nothing but a big runaround. Do NOT !!! use this company. They will take your money and Say anything to get your money.I consider them thieves that stole my money. Please check out their "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. Look up Better Business Bureau no limit logistics and see actual complaints. ...[More]
By Robert Savary on No Limits Logistics Inc. on Nov 19 2014 2:26PM
my name carl ,this man was a friend of mine so I know all about his business practices, why I let him talk me into signing and giving him my semi and trailer, I'll never know, I was in the hospital due to massive heart failure,he still wanted Amanda young to send him the tittles , He agreed to pay me and my sons $15,000.00 and when he took my truck out of Florida,then he refused to pay and broke our so called friendship of 8 years.. ask around this guy has a bad history of very bad dealings and a bad temper , especially when he is in control of your auto, beware check out this site www.aeroautotransports.com ...[More]
By carl on aero auto transport on Nov 19 2014 1:48PM
These guys Affinity Auto Carriers are the scum of the earth. Their owner embodies everything that is horrible about the auto carrier industry and gives good brokers and transporters a bad name. Thank god for the carrier who brought my car, because they were excellent and really saved me. First, Affinity gave me a quote, told me that it would be $1250 to ship my car, I said, OK, let me see what else is out there. They called back a few days later and asked for more details so they could write up an order, but assured me that it wouldn't be finalized until they found a trucker and at that point they would place the order and run my card. A day later after I read the reviews on them, I called and told them that I would not be using them. They said I had already placed the order and the contract was already finalized. The problem is, I never received a contract, never signed anything and never agreed to use them. I told them forget it, and that was it I thought, wrong. Instead, after I contracted another broker, they somehow sent a carrier to pick up my car on the same day the other broker was supposed to send a carrier and impersonated the other broker. Because I didn't know that this was the wrong carrier, I gave them my car. The carrier that took it was Geo Tiger...they are awesome, out of Philly. Upon learning of the issue, I called Affinity and told them I wanted me car back immediately. They said absolutely not, you can pick it up in Arizona, and if you don't like it, I'll have the carrier leave it on the side of the road or leave it in Mexico, too bad. This was the OWNER of the company telling me this. Because of contractual issues between Geo Tiger (carrier) and Affinity (broker), Geo Tiger had to pay Affinity $200 of the $1200 that I gave to them in cash. I had multiple conversations with Geo Tiger and they assured my car would be dropped off in Arizona and that if I had called the police it would complicate everything. They assured me that THEY were in charge of my car and would take good care of it. They did, they came through for me, car was in great shape on time and great work. Affinity on the other hand threatened me, extorted me, lied to me, cheated me and are overall the scum of the earth. When I told the guy that I was going to write a negative review, his response was that he would find out what company I worked for and write a negative review on my business. This guy and Affinity are the scum of the earth, NEVER use them for anything, they are thugs, crooks and horrible people....[More]
By Zack on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. on Nov 18 2014 1:27PM
I placed an order with Rock Bottom Transport on Jul 2 2014 to pick up my vehicle from the 9th-11th delivered 14-16th within 7 days it was not honored I should have looked into this company prior to my order #2968, I would have never used them. you know why its called Rock Bottom because that's how low they will go to separate you from your moneys. The one called Mike he's a peace of work, lets just say the best part of hem ran down his fathers leg, if he ever had one. This guy lied right to my face when he promised a 7 day guaranty, Knowing he couldn't deliver. the car would be picked up Wednesday July 9th 2014 through the 11th and dropped off on the 14th through the 16th, that was the representative:(Mikes) exact words and that I would have it delivered no latter then Wednesday. Never happened after more then two weeks had to cancel and pay someone ales to transport my vehicle. this guy never picked up the phone after the contract was made and he was paid $599.99 through a direct check withdraw. the phone was never picked up again and the only way to make contact was through email. the dialogue was always short and he never answered my concerns. I cancelled my order with them July 21 2014 and received a confirmation from them canceling the order. waited 21 days for my refund as stated in their bogus contract. Today is the 9th of Nov 2014 and still nothing, my emails are not getting responded to anymore. Stay away from this company or any other company that asks for money up front. This company should not be in business I am currently in the proses of retaining legal council. If anyone has any info that can help I will highly appreciate it ...[More]
By Arthur W on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport on Nov 18 2014 12:20PM
Horrible service from this company. Filed complaint with BBB and the owner lied in response. Tried to pick up 2 days early but Camping World stopped them. I had told company that they could not pick it up on that date. Tried to any how. Picked us up early even though this was inconvenient and I had scheduled an exact date for pick up. Drivers truck had to be worked on because hitch didn't latch properly and ground or tail lights was out. Camping World staff had to work on his truck before he could leave. My husband had to make driver aware of these faults. Took RV to North Dakota on the way to Oregon from North Carolina to deliver a motorcycle. Wasn't in contract that this could be done. Brand new RV towed over 300 miles out of route. Paid $4100 for this service which seemed to be the going rate. Driver or company essentially got paid twice. Due to time it took driver to get from NC to OR via ND he had to drive too long or too fast which isn't safe. Owner was threatening on the phone. Can't get a straight story from owner or driver. For more detailed report you can look on BBB page....[More]
By Susan Myrick on AAA Logistics LLC on Nov 18 2014 12:05PM
I contacted UAAT on November 5th spoke to Kenny Robinson who gave me a quote of $800.00 with a $100.00 deposit. My vehicle was to be picked up on November 12th. I received the confirmation in an email which stated that the dispatcher would contact me approximately 2 days before the pick up date. On the 11th of November I had not heard from the company. I called Kenny Robinson to confirm what time my car would be picked up he referred me on to their dispatcher Ralph. Ralph informed me at this time that the truck they had intended to use had a problem and they were trying to find another truck to transport my vehicle. I asked if my car would be picked up on time and Ralph assured me he was working on it and would call me. On November 12th I did not hear from Kenny or Ralph regarding my vehicle transport. I called three times and was put off Ralph was in a meeting or stepped out of the office. I left a message and my calls were not returned. I emailed Kenny Robinson to ask what was happening with my transport. I waited hoping to hear from the company but they have not returned phone calls or emails as of November 17th. I am so disappointed in the lack of respect or communication from this company. I would not recommend this company they are not honest in their dealings. I will be disputing the $100.00 deposit I was charged. ...[More]
By Diane Curtis on United American Auto Transport on Nov 17 2014 11:28PM
" SCOTT" lied to me about payment info, shipping info, charged my card prior to shipment (said he wouldn't), and my vehicle was never picked up. I waited a week for him to find another shipper after he promised it would "only be a few days". When I POLITELY started calling for updates, he would either put me on terminal hold or he never called back. There is no customer service contact with Wolfepack (other than SCOTT), I had to dispute the charge with my credit card issuer to get my money back. PLEASE do yourself a favor and steer clear of this ripoff outfit! ...[More]
By bruce a stewart on Wolfepack Transport on Nov 17 2014 4:22PM
fifth wheel llc out of Spokane Washington transported a 57 Mercedes for me. car arrived pretty much on time but was dirty as expected. upon closed inspection the car has had a liquid drip on it which was causing the paint to bubble and actually come off the car. called geno the owner and told him I had a problem he didn't asked what it was and just referred me to his insurance company northland . called sandy at northland who was very rude and didn't what to hear about the problem she kept saying that the car was like that and they have pictures.before pickup and after. I saw pictures of the car and it was not like that. no pictures were taken when the car was unloaded she just came out and said that they will not cover anything. this seemed like a routine that geno and his insurance company have done before. neither seemed concerned about what happen and just blew me off. the car was damage during transport and the problem needs to be corrected. DO NOT USE FIFTH WHEEL LLC. THIS IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY OR THERE INSURANCE COMPANY. AGAIN, DO NOT USE FIFTH WHEEL TRANSPORT IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR CAR DAMAGED!!!!! ...[More]
By drew on Fifth Wheel on Nov 17 2014 11:52AM