View 162,941 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 221
Reviews 1-25 of 5504
Though the cost was more than other quotes (about 150$ more than the average), I chose ship a car direct based on confidence of reviews. I was not disappointed. I was put into contact with a driver within a day or two. The driver was flexible on meeting for both pick up and delivery (an 18 wheeler cannot access either old home or new home). Transport time was about a week... Which is very reasonable given the distance. The car was delivered in the condition that it was picked up in. Both the driver and Kay were very professional and got the job done. Also, Kay was not pushy or annoying and was very straight forward and answered all my questions promptly. I'll use this company next time without hesitation....[More]
By Tyler on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Minutes Ago
Everything was safe and just fine from our carrier. Alex our contact person was excellent. He was quick prompt to answer me and keep in contact via text or email. Feel he was very efficient, polite and helpful. He also did not badger me after giving us the info before we made our decision. He was good at follow up but not obnoxious. Didn't like how signing forms for company was difficult on an iPhones. I would recommend this company to others!!...[More]
By brooks on South Beach Transport about 25 Minutes Ago
I used Angels moving auto 5 years ago when I transported a vehicle from Ny to Arizona and had a great experience. There were no surprises and over all a good customer experience. The car was delivered on time and I had no problems. So when I needed auto transporting services I called Angels. I received a proposal that was fair and confirmed my reservation with Miranda and she communicated with me all throughout the process. She arranged for the driver once he was assigned to my car to phone me and arrange for a date and time for the vehicle to be picked up and the driver called me to confirm the pick up. The car was loaded on the truck and off he went. He indicated that it would be between 7-9 days for the drop off in Schenectady,NY. Last evening was the 7th day and he called to make sure I would be available before 12 noon. I told him I would not be there but a family member was waiting with the cashiers check in hand. Once the vehicle was off loaded it was inspected. The move was complete with out incident and I was very pleased. I would say with a high degree of confidence that if I needed car transporting services in the future I would call Angels again with out hesitation. ...[More]
By John Cristello on Angels Moving Autos about 54 Minutes Ago
Lecia was my contact person for Amerifrieght which was found by Google search. She was cordial, informed and courteous when I called. She helped when I had a problem with the seller, and assisted in a new transport which arrived on time (little early) and in great condition. Lecia kept me in the loop the entire time, she was a pleasure to deal with. Would use Amerifreght again....[More]
By Michael Gentil on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 58 Minutes Ago
This is My 2nd time using this company to transport my car. Joe was honest, professional and helpful in every way. I recommend him and the company to all my family and friends. Thank you for giving me piece of mind....[More]
By annette on Freedom Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
This was my first time shipping an auto and I was nervous to say the least. Lance at Auto Shipping Group was excellent to work with, very informative and helpful. Price was competitive and customer service impeccable! I would HIGHLY recommend Lance and Auto Shipping Group Inc....[More]
By Bruce S on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
was easy to use.. great competitive rate. some damage to bug shield on truck and when truck arrived, battery was dead...[More]
By brenda on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Jason was great (broker). Pick-Up Driver rescheduled a few times but really nice and knowledgeable. We found out that vehicles are being collected from all over to be shipped together. Delivery driver had break down in Houston TX but stayed in communication. Wanted to drop off car on Easter Sunday when no one was home however did drop off the vehicle at work location the following day to accommodate us. Nothing was damaged and the couple days of delay is norm in this industry from what we hear. ...[More]
By Peter and Stacy on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
I placed an on-line order and deposit. I received a phone call and expressed the need that I wanted my car shipped in a timely manner. I was told that I needed to give a VIN number before they could give me a ship date. Never heard back from that point on. I called on three different occasions to follow up. Did receive call backs but no dates were given. I finally cancelled the agreement three weeks after placing order. There seemed to be no urgency on the other end at all. The only thing they wanted was additional fees to expedite the process. I WOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE GUYS IF YOU WANT YOUR VEHICLE SHIPPED IN A TIMELY MANNER! If you don't need it for a couple of months and you don't care about customer service, this is the perfect transport company for you......[More]
By Steph on Direct Connect Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Broker Chell Hart was nothing short of phenomenal with her customer service. From the very start to the very end she explained and guided me through every step so that I had and have complete confidence in her shipping . I would not hesitate in the slightest to use Chell Hart again as my shipping broker. Ms. Hart's Tel is as follows 360-271-0299....[More]
By tom perschy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Overall, I was satisfied with my transport service. The two men that delivered my vehicle were very careful and nice....[More]
By Dennis L. on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
We chose the least expensive movers, simply because everyone seemed to offer the same thing. I had been "warned" by other companies that you might be billed a higher rate than you were quoted once the vehicle arrived at its destination, but that didn't happen with Heartland. I gave them the $200 deposit, they got the car, and it arrived safely at the destination within 2 days total. Very happy with the service, and the price....[More]
By Lucy on Heartland Trucking about 1 Hour Ago
Car was picked up with a specific date/time delivery. Not honored. All Day Auto Transport rude and unprofessional. Would not use again or recommend....[More]
By Wayne Boone on All Day Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Having no knowledge of how to get a vehicle moved, this was a simple straight forward process. Car showed up on time....in good condition. I'd definitely use Crib to Crib again....[More]
By Elliot on Crib to Crib Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
This was our first experience with this method of shipping a vehicle. Overall our experience was better than I expected....[More]
By mm on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
we talked to Brad many times before our selected pick up date. he was always kind and assured us they could work with our schedule. our vehicles were supposed to be picked up 5/8-5/10 and delivered 5/15. they were never picked up. we made it clear we would be leaving on the 11th and would not be here for driver to pick up. Brad called us on the 18th and said they could pick up. as we told him we were not there. also were told it would be an additional $200 from the quote. we still need our vehicles transported but will definitely use someone else....[More]
By Keith Polkow on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Lightning Auto Carriers
Brad about 4 Minutes Ago
We haven't charged you guys anything for the transport and did our best to assign a driver. With all the snowbirds going back it slowed the drivers do...[More]
Wicked awesome dude. Great service arrived on time. Super nice people and very helpful. I will use this service again soon....[More]
By Jonathan on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
All went well; car was delivered in good condition (except for the large number of dead bugs on the windshield) and on time (approx. 2 hours later than estimated). Pickup was about 2 hours earlier than estimated. Nationwide sends a lot of email updates and seems to work hard at making sure the move is smooth and painless. Price was fair and competitive with other brokers. Although carrier says 5-7 days, it would have been faster but the Memorial Day holiday was included in the trip. ...[More]
By Pa on Nationwide Transport Services about 2 Hours Ago
I am writing to dispute the response posted by Dream Auto Transport in regard to my initial review and to provide future customers with an accurate understanding of what they are getting into. Per Dream Auto: “Nensi was a last minute reservation and was informed that we possible wouldn't have enough time to obtain a carrier on her behalf. And once we did have a carrier able to assist and trying to negotiate with the carrier on the cost we were willing to pay.” RESPONSE: I made arrangements with them on April 21, 2015 on which they assured me that they had ample time to make the arrangement for April 30. Yes, as a military family we received last minute orders so 9 days notification was all I could give them; however, they informed me that there were not issues with the time line and in fact assured me there were no issues. I have email proof of this communication and the contract signed date that collaborates the time line. Per Dream Auto: “Ms. Nensi being frustrated and in a panic starts contacting other brokers companies that work in the same network so would be speaking with the same carriers. Who of coarse then talk Ms. Nensi into paying more to the carrier claiming they were expediting her service knowing that if they could offer the carrier more money he would stop negotiating with me.” RESPONSE: I did become frustrated after Dream Auto ignored my phone calls but would answer them when I called from a different phone number such as my neighbors. It became evident they did not have a driver or a way to get my cars on April 30 starting on Monday April 27. I called them numerous times and once I realized that they just ignored calls from my phone number, I contacted a single other providers who on Wednesday, April 29 told me that they would do everything possible to get my cars. And they did. My contract with that company was signed and made only 12 hours before the arranged pick-up was to take place. Per Dream Auto: “I let Ms. Nensi Know exactly what was going on and what that would do.That she would just be out bidding her self through another broker And reminding her that she is supposed to give us 7 business days to get a carrier assigned as for the contract we agreed on. But Nensi went ahead and had the other broker company steal the carrier we were negotiating with away by paying him more money. She Simply didn't allow enough time to complete the schedule and used the same carrier that we were getting to assist her but Dream Auto get no credit for it. And now she writing a review saying we no showed. What a slap in the face.” RESPONSE: Not only did I place my trust in these people as they knew I was traveling with two kids, 5 month old and a 2 year old, but I gave them every possible chance to show me they were able to get my cars. Since my flights were scheduled to leave the next morning and Chase completely ignored all communication from me the day they were supposed to get my cars, I did make arrangements with someone who was able to get my cars and store them until they were able to pick them up. Chase never even attempted to make an arrangement to store my cars anywhere until they were ready for pick up and we were flying out the next morning. I was forced to pay more just to get the storage for my cars until the company could ship them. LASTLY: Chase from Dream Auto informed me that he would issue a refund and after 30 days he has not. Then he started throwing back email responses about contract verbiage. To top it off, he admitted he had to ‘write reviews’ to offset my single bad review on this site. After sending an email to all of the publicly published email addresses for Dream Auto, a guy named David responded. To my amazement he can actually professionally communicate and spell. He told me he tried to reach me after posting my first review to negotiate the refund, stating that if I had removed it he would have issued a refund. So that is who you are dealing with. A company that bribes their customers whom they were not able to service into removing reviews or otherwise writes their reviews to keep their score up. But as I told them, God and Karma work in amazing ways. ...[More]
By Nensi Dupuy on Dream Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Dream Auto Transport
Chase Hunnington about 1 Hour Ago
This isn't a customer this a competitor posting a negative to hurt my company to try make the company seem unreputable to not lose anymore clients to ...[More]
Excellent customer service from Julie Johnston! I will definitely call Julie again when I need my cars transported. This time I had a car in Las Vegas and needed to have it transported to Los Angeles. Price was great and service was very professional....[More]
By JP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure working with you on this move JP. I look forward to the next move and best...[More]
Fine experience. Would use again..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Rachel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Service was great. Customer Service was very good at replhying back. Woiuld def use them again. Car was delivered in good condition. ...[More]
By Sandra on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
This was quite an experience, I ended up with about twenty quotes and I am very glad I chose Anywhere Shipping. They weren't the cheapest nor the most expensive they were somewhere in the middle. If you chose the cheapest, chances are the vehicle won't get picked up or you will be hit with an extra fee. Brokers use different trucking companies and very unlikely they will find one for the low amount quoted. I believe some of the brokers with higher quotes were trying to get a bigger piece of the total. Anywhere Shipping doesn't require an upfront deposit they only charge when they have arranged transport. Brandon assured me that the quoted price was firm and he would not increase it. The original agreement was $100.00 deposit to Anywhere and balance of $1175.00 to trucker upon delivery. Apparently the best he could fine was a trucking company that would haul the vehicle for the three thousand plus miles wanted $1200.00 . Brandon was true to his word he reduced the down payment to $75.00 with balance of $1200.00 paid upon delivery. Brandon was always reachable via phone and email. He sent me the drivers information so I could call him on the road to get an eta. Southeast Auto Transport was the carrier I had no problem reaching the driver. Called him on Friday he told me he would be here Tuesday and he was. Seven days from pick up to delivery coast to coast and three days to arrange pick up. I am very pleased to say the least! From my experience with Brandon and Anywhere Shipping I would and will recommend they highly! some people who have had issues with transport in the past may think I have a connection with Anywhere Shipping, I assure you I do not!...[More]
By BOB L on Anywhere Shipping LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Honestly, I was reticent before using a shipping company. Through my research, I learned that it's an industry rampant with deception and unreliable reviews. My experience with Ship-A-Car-Direct, however, was overall very pleasant and efficient. I had to switch up dates on multiple occasions, but my changing needs were always accommodated. Dale was knowledgeable and very easy to get into touch with. One big thing was that there were no up front costs; I only paid a deposit once the carrier information was provided to me. Even then, before I paid a deposit, my experience with Ship-A-Car-Direct was completely non-binding. I strongly recommend this company for all those interested in shipping a vehicle. ...[More]
By Fred Hutchison on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I called to have my car shipped and was told they would have it picked up within 24-48 hours. After booking they never called back. They don't reply to voicemails. I tried for 8 days and they still haven't found a way to get my car out of here. I am fed up and hired another carrier. I have 3 days before everything has to be out and ended up being in a bad spot because they didn't have the courtesy to even say sorry I can't do this. ...[More]
By Ih8pedophiles on Nation Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago