View 160,785 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 215
Reviews 1-25 of 5375
As a first timer, I was looking for good deals for my auto shipment. I got lot of deals and phone calls with lowest deals after I requested for quote. Since I wanted delivery to be on time, I preferred to read transport reviews and chose Ship a car direct over others for their ratings and less number of cases in 2013/2014. Once I submitted the quote for my movement of 2002 Toyota camry from Las Vegas, NV to Round Rock, Texas I got a quote as 795$ as I needed a 3 day deliver. If I could have waited long, I could have got $100 less. David was assigned for my order and he call next day early morning and explained me with the steps and directed me with the process and that he has assigned a transporter. Once I can confirm on the payment, they could ship the car same day and it would be received on Friday April 17th. Once I confirmed and did my payment, the auto driver [Ayres auto transport] contacted me and scheduled the pickup same day in the afternoon by April 13th . The car was delivered to my friend on April 17th with no damages. I picked up on april 19th and I am happy with the way both David and Driver Paulo helped me with the updates. Infact Paulo updated me on the delivery time. I am satisfied overall with the prompt delivery of my vehicle and with no damages. ...[More]
By Chandran on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 1 Hour Ago
Thank you for the great review, Chandran! Glad it was quick and safe for you!...[More]
Montway dispatched "Starway Logistic LLC" to pick up my car and ship it from California to New York on April 8th 2015. The pick up process went smoothly and the driver was on time. I was informed that I would receive my car between the 15th and the 19th. On April 17th, I called Startway to see what time I should be expecting my car on the 19th. The lady who answered the phone was extremely rude and had terrible customer service. She told me that because it was raining and also because they did not deliver vehicles on weekends that I would probably not get my car until the 20th which was a day after the expected delivery date. I called Montway and told them what the dispatch lady told me and they were very nice. They called Starway to see what the delay was about, but it didn't change anything. On April 20th my car still was not here. I had to call Starway at least 10 times before someone answered my call. They told me that I would not receive my car until the 21st because of the rain. I was livid! I immediatley called Montway and once again, they were very nice but not very helpful. There was nothing they could do. Starway had also gave me the option of traveling from New York to some town in Pennsylvania to pick up my car for $150 back of the $1159 dollars that I paid to have it shipped. I turned down the offer. On April 21st, by 9 o'clock that morning when I had not received a phone call regarding the whereabouts of my car, I called Montway. As soon as Montway answered, the driver from Starway clicked in on my other line. That was the first time I had received a call from him during this entire process. He told me that he would have my car to me by 11 that morning, but that I needed to pay an additional 800 dollars!! I called Montway and told them about this and they said that he had the wrong information. Montway called the driver and let him know that I didn't owe any money. My car arrived at 11:20 am safe and sound. ...[More]
By Marshaye R. on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Chell was very helpful throughout the process. The car was a few days late but that was due to the fault of a third party truck and not the company itself. Hell kept on the truck and tried to speed up their process as fast as she could. Great job. ...[More]
By D.W. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autopshippinggroup.com Dear DW, I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review. I was also frustr...[More]
I moved from Michigan to California, I had to coordinate a ton of things for this and most of them were extremely stressful and the companies I had to work with were sometimes deceptive and uncommunicative. Amerhifreight was by far the easiest part of my move. Lecia was great at keeping me updated prior to the pickup. During the transportation Bogdan was always available and great to deal with. And big shout out to the driver Alexi, he not only got my car to California very quickly but delivered it with a smile, handshake and a few jokes. Great experience, would definitely recommend. ...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Have had the worst time with other transport companies. Dustin is knowledgeable and always gets right back to me if I leave a message. I would recommend Dustin if you need a transport. Two thumbs up! ...[More]
By Michael Kaplan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
DUSTIN 360-464-2504** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** Thank you Michael for taking the time out of your busy life to give such a great review about my perfor...[More]
I recommend Malia @ Auto Shipping Group 100% to handle all of your transport needs. I had checked many transport services over a period of about 4 months. When I finally spoke with Malia I knew this is the one for me. She took me through the entire process and there were no surprises. I had read many horror stories and was very afraid to ship my truck but I must say everything went off without a hitch.....The truck and the drivers were on time, thorough, clean, and friendly. Pricing was the same if not less than other quotes I received. I felt comfortable giving them my keys. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you, thank you, thank you Malia for your help!...[More]
By Donna M Gruder on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
the Customer Service was respectable I think her name was Miranda and she really did good job because the shipment was on time ...[More]
By Jamal on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
Chell was wonderful the entire time. Though the car arrived a little late (1 day), it was not because of anything by auto shipping group, but rather the carrier. The carrier was pretty good as well, and I was able to be in touch with the driver the whole way. Chell was sure to check in on me and the car regularly, helped handle any problems that arose, and made sure that my experience overall was smooth. I strongly recommend Auto Shipping Group, and especially Chell! ...[More]
By MJS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear MJS, Thank you for taking to time to right me this kind review and to share your...[More]
First of all I want to say thank you to Joana and the driver TJ. It was very stressful trying to find somebody who won't charge me a lot and that I can trust. I had did my research and I definitely came across some scammers. But anyway after talking to Joana and doing my research about their company and reading their reviews, I felt more comfortable. Thank you guys so much. I have my car now and I was so happy with your guys service....[More]
By Elizabeth Serrato on TD Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Upon searching many different options for transport I came across Stateway Auto and had the pleasure of dealing with Tim. He not only was much more knowledgeable than others I spoke with but he genuinely gave the vibe that his best interest was getting me the best quote he could. I was extremely pleased with the service I received and will DEFINITLY be returning to this company!...[More]
By Michael on Stateway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Tim made me feel better about arranging transport for my new car. I'd never done this before and he made me feel at ease and kept me informed. Everything happened exactly as he said it would and I knew just what to expect. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Will absolutely be using Stateway and asking for Tim again!...[More]
By Alexa on Stateway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first time transporting a vehicle and Sherry was fantastic! She personally answered all my questions and followed up with a fair quote and no surprises. Since I had to come down from Vancouver British Columbia to meet the Carrier in Blaine and then take the Car through Customs there were some time restrictions and again Sherry came through. All-in-all If you are looking for an Auto Transporter I highly recommend AUTO TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS. ...[More]
By RICHARD PARIS on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo about 3 Hours Ago
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Richard for the great five sta...[More]
This wasn't is first time transporting a car but after reading reviews about this company and them coming back with one of the lowest bids, I decided to give them a try. They were honest and said the rate was low and there was a possibility that we would have to raise the rate a little. So after 4 to 5 days of no progress, I had to raise the rate. The only thing was that the rate was raised another $355 from the original quote which was over some of the other immediate pickup bids a received. Not wanted to start over I went ahead and got it shipped. They indicated 7 days to receive but I got it in 5 days. The car was dirty which was expected but after washing it I found a small rock chip in the windshield that had to be repaired. Overall the experience was better than average. I would consider them next time but I would first go back to some of the other companies I used in the past....[More]
By Liem on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Picked Ship A Car Direct after reading the reviews. Submitted the quote for estimate on line. Received quote back along with some helpful videos. Set up a 1st available date. We confirmed that they'll pick it up the next day. Easy transition then the car was delivered 5 days later. Fast considering it traveled from GA to CA....[More]
By T Tu on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 1 Hour Ago
Happy to keep it fast and easy for you! Thanks for the great review!...[More]
Great service would use again and will recommend to friend and family. Jason was awesome!!!!! I did not have to pay until my car was pick up and paid driver when they deliver to my home great way to do business, great doing business with you....[More]
By Debbie Hunter on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Heidi was prompt and pleasant and the delivery was reasonably priced. That's about all there is to say....[More]
By Josh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Monday - Sunday 8am - 8pm Thank you so much for your 4 STAR REVIEW Josh!! You made ...[More]
Was told originally $1295 and 1 to 5 day wait for pickup. Turned into week and a half when I called them to see what was going on cause I had people waiting at vechicle then had to wait for them to call me back and was told $1895 to get transport and no time to really consider cause they needed to know as transport was on way. The extra cost of time and $600 can't be overlooked as I transport vechicles across country on a semi-regular basis and need communication and reliably, a company that knows it's buisness....[More]
By jeff on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Did a brief search for a transport company online - shortly thereafter inundated with emails and incessant calls - all of them with the exception of this company high pressure negative sales tactics. Nina was calm, patient, informative, helpful and without pressure. I've never experienced an industry more populated with sales people who badmouth their competition that auto transport. As such, Nina and Affordable Auto Transportation stand out as truly professional. The best price? Certainly competitive. For me, even if a few dollars more, I'd rather support a company that communicates professionally as I experienced with Nina. All the best to you as you search out your transport company - but make sure you chat with Nina before you decide. This review is not incentivized in any way. ...[More]
By John H. on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Janine was a pleasure to work with. She answered all my questions and I had a lot of them. I would not hesitate to work with Janine again she was very helpful. ...[More]
By Dana on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
The customer service is great! The car arrived in great condition!! But I expected my a car a little early.. ;)...[More]
By Janani on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
This company was very precise, with prices and arrangements for my vehicle i had recommend this company to do the job. ...[More]
By Marion on Xpress Transportation LLC about 5 Hours Ago
i was very happy with how everyone involved. kept me informed every step. $690.00 to go from New York to Georgia. the driver was very professional called me one hour before he show up on time. no damage to the car. it took four days to door to door just like they said i was very happy. will use this company again. order # 1015520 thank you Eric Sarracino...[More]
By Eric Sarracino on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE**...[More]
I had an extremly good customer service experience on the telephone, the were pleasant and very distinctive to the point the also make me feel conformable and confident that our business was done properly...[More]
By Hatem on Xpress Transportation LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Very profesional customer reps. Very happy that they were able to get me a carrier at the right time and convenient to my schedule. I am pleased with the deal, and i will recommend them to my friends and family. ...[More]
By Ciria on Xpress Transportation LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Hello my name is Lindsay. I used auto shipping group to ship my vehicle and malia from auto Shipping group was amazing. I received my car earlier than expected. I would definitely ship another vehicle through malia....[More]
By lindsay saints on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Lindsa...[More]
Previous 1 2 3