View 156,202 Reviews on 3,649 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 221
Reviews 1-25 of 5523
I highly recommend Amerifreight. Josh was very helpful and my car arrived on time with no damage or other issues....[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 27 Minutes Ago
Lightning came in at the middle of the pack from a pricing perspective. I was referred by a shipping company my relocation company uses, and after speaking with Matt, felt they were the right group. Brian called 24 hours after signing the contract to let me know that Tom with SBT Auto would be our driver. Tom is extremely punctual. He gives you a two hour window and then arrives 1 minute into the window. Tom explained the distance, length of time for the transport and when we should hear from him next. Tom called exactly as stated and delivered the van a few minutes into the delivery window. While it was extremely dirty from driving through non-stop snowstorms, it arrived in exactly the same condition we delivered to Tom. I would use Lightning and Tom with SBT again in a heartbeat....[More]
By John on Lightning Auto Carriers about 33 Minutes Ago
Dan Cabral at Auto Shipping Group was responsive, knowledgeable and no-nonsense. He found me a carrier within a day when another group failed to deliver. We had problems with delivery and lack of communication by the driver but Dan helped follow up and the delivery did, in the end, happen within the time frame given. Auto Shipping is a reliable group and I would use them again. ...[More]
By Michele on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 52 Minutes Ago
We had a tight window to transport a vehicle in early January. We were assured by representative that transport would be located at price specified and in timeframe specified. Nothing ever happened. We requested cancellation via phone and email after we were forced to have to relist with another firm. Stateway did not remove us from the 'shipping board' which greatly hampered our ability to find transport. They actually re-listed numerous times after we canceled. As we were informed, these actions did nothing but prevent other carriers from picking our vehicle up as numerous listings seem to hurt your chances. Drivers and brokers only get paid when the job is assigned and completed, so I have no idea how this hurts transport. Like anyone would pay two or more deposits and have multiple carriers arrive for pickup, makes no sense... whatever. Our route was an easy one too, ten minutes from a major interstate on the pickup side and twenty minutes from one on the destination. No rural or backwoods driving at all. ...[More]
By JKP on Stateway Auto Transport about 52 Minutes Ago
Company delivered as they committed to. Good service, vehicle delivered with no damage. I interfaced with Josh 678-608-0557 at AmeriFreight...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 54 Minutes Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Robertito M. on American Auto Transportation about 1 Hour Ago
I have shipped my car on 3 earlier occasions with Direct Express Auto. They have been worthy of my 5 stars on those trips. Unfortunately on this shipment not only was the car dirty (which I usually overlook) but the antenna of the car was broken and the front bumper has become loose. I was not available at the time the car arrived so I couldn't inspect it. At this point of time I am in two minds about using them again. They have been good in the past and I trusted them. I am expecting a call from their representative to sort this out. Let's see......[More]
By Ahmed on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
This is the 10th time i have used able transport and will never use another company. 38 hours from my call to able till the car was in my driveway. driver was friendly and went over everything to make sure i was happy....[More]
By jim on Able Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
All the corespondance I've HAD with MARC was the best and most HONEST and TRUTHFULL I have had with anyone , Everything was just as he said it would be . EXCELLENT SERVICE . TTotal Car SHIPPING was EXCELLENT Just LIKE MARC SAID it would be . THANK YOU MARC - BILL BRIDGES...[More]
By Bill Bridges on Total Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 1 Hour Ago
Thank you for the great review Bill! Call me anytime 954 210 7612 on my direct line for all your future transport needs! Best wishes, Marc...[More]
I had to ship a non-running vehicle I bought from my sister-in-law. I found Cruise Control on the Illinois BBB website. Dealt with the only one person throughout the whole process. Andrew I believe is the owner of the company. He always answered the phone or returned calls when I left voice messages and replied to emails promptly. He made the whole process easy. I would definitely use this company again in the future....[More]
By GERARD on Cruise Control Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
From the broker to the driver the experience was professional and I will use this service again. Thanks for getting me my vehicle. ...[More]
By william on 7 Star Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Speaking to Chris he just seemed so genuine and he made me feel comfortable . He took the time to explain the process . He did not want a deposit up front and provided me with the drivers number. The car was picked up at my door and delivered on time. GO WITH QUALITY CAR MOVE...[More]
By Aaron P on Quality Car Move about 1 Hour Ago
we ve advised him the car is inop, he agreed to pick up for 900.00, he went there and charged $100.00, but his driver didn't pick up the car, he said the $100.00 is for show up. he knew the car is inop. his driver said there is snow arount the car he didn't want to get dirty scammer ,scammer ,scammer ,scammer scammer ,scammer scammer ,scammer scammer ,scammer scammer ,scammer scammer ,scammer scammer ,scammer ,scammer ,scammer...[More]
By sam ramada on Plaza Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I had a transport company no show me and I had to leave for Florida. They arranged a truck to pick up my vehicle within 3 hours time and saved the day! Vehicle met me in Florida right away in great shape! Thanks for all your hard work and making a stressful situation a great one by getting my car assigned to a carrier, picked up immediately and down to Florida immediately. It's greatly appreciated and was a pleasure!!...[More]
By Eric Ressler on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Nicole was very helpful and prompt and scheduled a quick pick up compared to other company quotes. Truck driver was also very detailed about trip. Everything was on time as quoted being picked up and delivered with no issues. I would definitely use Auto Transport for future transports....[More]
By David Bogden on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I have used Able Auto Transport twice this year. I don't intend to use anyone else. The company is reliable, dependable, and the cost is fair. The employees are competent. Sheila is an excellent employee. She makes you feel as if you are appreciated, and she gets the job done within the time that you request. This move was done quickly, and the day that I asked for, which did not give Sheila much time to work on the transport. But she prevailed; just as the first move. When needing someone to transport a vehicle, this company provides excellent service!!!...[More]
By Donna Wilson/Nilson Van & Stg on Able Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Don't even consider using this company. I was so stupid to believe in Gerry when he was the sweetest talking salesman when I contacted him to move our vehicle. After 10 days or more that it wasn't moved I made arrangements to have it shipment by another, and low and behold the day I cancelled was the day apparently it was being pick up. That was October 27,2014 and I STILL do not have my refund. Today January 27,2015 I have contacted them by phone,emailed them......still no refund, Gerry, continuously said " oh you don't have your check yet, WE CANT UNDERSTAND THAT". And it goes on and on, I have over 25 emails to support this. So it's to the courts I have gone!!!!!...[More]
By D burke on Auto Rail Forwarders about 2 Hours Ago
I am very satisfied with the service from Amerifreight. I would Definitely use them again. I was always kept informed of any updates, they made the whole process easy to understand and convenient For me. ...[More]
By Thomas Wade on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 33 Minutes Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
AmeriFreight and Ali were accessible. No payment was required until a shipper was verified and I had their phone number. Ali called to confirm no problems with shipment while en route. Overall, a very positive experience. Many good review available online for Ali and AmeriFreight....[More]
By S. Anderson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 1 Hour Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
By Robert Gonzalez on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I want to thank Dale of Ship-A-Car-Direct for moving my car from Dumfries VA to Anaheim CA on Jan 15, 2015. Dale was informative and advises me on how and what to expect out of this move. Dale was quick to help me after I had been left hanging by another company I contracted with that didn’t show up or answer their phone or emails. I contacted Ship-a-car-Direct and Dale was their agent, I explain my problem with that I had with the other shipper and Dale quickly got me on track and prepared me for the move. Ship-A-Car-Direct got their transport company to my home on time and the car was delivered on time. They were very reasonable with how much it cost and I was very happy with the person that picked up the car. I would recommend them to anyone and will use them again if I ever have to move another car. Dale was professional and Ship-A-Car-Direct has my appreciation and gratitude for making this move happen and getting my car to my daughter in a speedy and safe way. Thank you Dale and it was a pleasure doing business with you. ...[More]
By Robert Gonzalez on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Overall good experience. Company has increased service for better. I had a bad experience when I moved from Chicago to Houston in 2012 with them but I used them on December 2014 again and the service was excellent the second time. Good communication and flexibility. Recommended. ...[More]
By Adrian on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Lecia at AmeriFreight was really helpful with getting my truck shipped across the country. She made sure the shipper kept in contact with me and was very knowledgable about the process. I would use them again....[More]
By Patrick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
This is a group of companies owned and run by one thomas mattia out of florida!! operates under all weather transport now.. check with sunbiz.org and search for owner name.. thomas mattia , anthony mattia, anthony gallo and you will see the corporate documents of the list of shell companies he operates out of his home office with! low ball quote, take your deposit, then steal it saying it was for a broker fee, never does he EVER divulge until the end he is indeed a broker..many many people have been scammed by this scum of the earth and he needs to be shut down, if you have fallen victim to this call the local police department, the attorney generals office, and visa and file a formal complaint with them against this company! He has his family post good reviews on this site, and then has the bad post removed saying they are not his customers.. and he doesnt know what they are talking about.. just another lie and scam he works to steal your money!!! call visa on thier secret fraud control hotline and they will put an end to this theft and deceit.. 1-650-432-7788 and speak to jonathon who is heading this investigation..shut this dirt bag down.. and of course,, post a negative review on this site.. sooner or later he will be in jail with the rest of the worlds dirt..! And scum bag know when you read this review, your days are numbered and the man is coming for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By do gooder on United Reliable Auto Carriers Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Recommend using door-to- door service. Rob was honest, professional and easy to work with. Shipped my car from Ohio to California and he did a great job : fair and reasonable price, and accommodated my requests. ...[More]
By Nader on Door to Door Transport about 2 Hours Ago