View 150,731 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 287
Reviews 1-25 of 7170
Just as Kelly predicted, the transportation was assigned as soon as they car was available and it was delivered to the destination in a timely matter. The overall process was easy and efficient. ...[More]
By A. Lewis on Direct Express Auto Transport about 15 Minutes Ago
RNR Logistics picked up the vehicle exactly as promised and delivered it 1 day earlier than promised. Absolutely no problems at all. Being a convertible, I asked that my vehicle be transported on a top row to prevent anything leaking on the roof and my request was done wihout any problems. They called and kept me posted throughout the shipment, smooth and easy...something we all want! Honestly I would say they are the best transportation company couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you RNR!!! ...[More]
By Margarita on RNR Logistics about 15 Minutes Ago
While they were not the cheapest quote I received, they were able to pick up our car the next day and have it delivered from KY to CA in only 5 days .... I frequently drive there and it takes me 4 days minimum, so for them to deliver it that fast is phenomenal. Oh, did I say that it was received in the same condition that it was in when picked, well it was. From the moment that I talked with Dina at Angels, I felt good about my decision to go with them. There was clear and timely communications from both Angels and the transport driver from the time I gave them the contract until the time the car was delivered. We knew at least 2 hours before it was scheduled to be at a pick up location, and then more direct contact as the driver got closer ... simultaneously to both me back in KY and my wife in CA. ...[More]
By Larry H on Angels Moving Autos about 16 Minutes Ago
This is the first time I have had a vehicle shipped, and there were certain requests that I needed to be sure were taken care of. Stephanie was a great help to set up the initial pick up of the vehicle. She answered all of my questions and followed through. Both the pick up and delivery times were exactly as they were confirmed to me. Auto Shipping Group took good care of me and my vehicle. I would certainly recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Doug W on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 30 Minutes Ago
I was quoted a delivery date to get the car to Virginia. I booked an airline flight out safely (I thought) after that date. When the date got close and no word on the car I called for an update. I was told it was in SC and would be there soon. As it turned out the car was still in CA and had never even left a full week after they picked it up. I had to rebook my trip and spend a fortune on airline fees. Then they said they would miss the newly promised date. I finally had to drive in a rental partway to meet them to get the car. The company cannot be trusted at all. Avoid at all costs!!...[More]
By Bill C on Skyline Express about 34 Minutes Ago
Deliviered my vehicle from Texas to Arizona with no damage . The Contact person was so polite and made my day easy by taking care of all stuffs. will go for it again if needed. ...[More]
By David Livingston on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 44 Minutes Ago
CUSTOMER SERVICE TOOK REALLY GOOD CARE OF ME. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM....[More]
By Yvonne Morris on Auto Transport 123 about 54 Minutes Ago
I dealt with at 2 other carriers who were total losers before I found Matt Salzberg at Ship-A-Car-Direct. At first when I went to their website, I could ask questions and get answers typed to me at once. I dealt with Lee online. He gave me a quote instantly and then I dealt with Matt. They were so very professional and thorough. Matt told me exactly what to do - from taking photos of the car to how to prepare it for shipment. He found me A-1 Transport, a father and son team. Everything went so smoothly. The car arrived o ntime and was in perfect condition. I could not be happier with Ship-A-Car-Direct, and would highly recommend them to anyone. Nancy Donaldson...[More]
By Nancy Donaldson on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Kelly was friendly,straight forward and confirmed a reasonable price. Only hang up was upon car delivery it was a little dirty inside from driver(s) in and out of car. Would recommend and use again. ...[More]
By D.G.Miller on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
AmeriFreight Car Shipping, the broker, was excellent in terms of explaining the process and answering my questions. They were able to find a carrier within 2 days of initial contact for just $100 over their initial quote. The carrier, Varanian Transportation LLC, was easy to get in contact with and provided the driver's phone number to keep in touch. Although the estimated pickup and delivery times were perhaps overly optimistic, as they were late by a few hours on both ends, the vehicle was picked up on a Tuesday and delivered the next day. Overall very happy with the experience, and would definitely recommend....[More]
By Dave G. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
This was my first time to ship my car from St. Louis to Naples, FL; I had always driven in the past. I talked with several companies and friends who had used Passport and decided to go with them. Price was a little more than others, but the quality of the service from the time I first picked-up the phone and called Passport, talking with them many times, and the driver (Cliff Weinhardt) was extremely efficient, easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable with my car. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Don on Passport Transport about 1 Hour Ago
This is the 3rd time I have used this car transport company and I feel it's a good price for the move. I will be using them again in the future. ...[More]
By Joyce on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
they arrived on time, delivery was earlier than expected and service was outstanding, 5 starts from me...[More]
By Javier Carrillo on D&G Professional Brokerage about 1 Hour Ago
Stephanie was great from beginning to end. Our transportation wasn't a easy one shipping a car from Canada to the US. But with that said, she made it go smoothly. Great communication throughout the process. Thanks Stephanie!...[More]
By Alex Boler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 30 Minutes Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-213-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Alex, Tha...[More]
Marie was very professional and personable in helping me get my truck moved. The driver was great in getting my truck on the carrier since it wasn't running. I would definately use Marie again and will refer her to anyone I know who needs to move a vehicle. Dom...[More]
By Dominick on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Account Executive about 1 Hour Ago
Marie 480-878-7316 marie@motormoversautotransport.com Dom, It was my pleasure in helping you get your INOP truck moved. I am glad you ar...[More]
This was one of the best experiences that I ever had. Thank you guys for your great prompt service. Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Louis Cianciola on Navy Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Very quick and friendly. Very helpful. It was delivered in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Morgan Beggs on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
I had a great experience with this company. Jason was good at making sure that I got what I wanted. I had a special request and he met that as well. My car was delivered on time and clean. They were the best on price. Would use them again the next time I move....[More]
By douglas on Exceptional Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Auto transport delivered my truck on time very helpful and and reasonable. nothing was scratched or broken very well maintained. i would consider moving vehicles with this company. excellent....[More]
By Aaron J King on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
When I started the process of looking for a carrier I started with sending out a general request. Low and behold I was inundated with offers both by phone and e-mail. I pick out CAR DELIVERY USA first since they sent me an e-mail bid of $580. When it came time to contact them I told the lady on the phone, that if they would honor the bid of $580 I would go with them. She proceed to race through a spiel of information and I barley caught that the price was now 1080. I said your offer is was $580 and she replied that it was only an ESTIMATE. After going back and forth with her for a minute I hung up on her. Since CAR DELIVERY USA was so poor in doing ESTIMATES I decided to go with a different company. My wife suggested that I look on line and read reviews. I spent about two hours reading positive and negative reviews. I chose the company that had bad reviews that appeared to be out of their control. Stuff always happens no matter how hard you try. I chose SHIP A CAR DIRECT. Their bid was a little higher than the other company which did not matter to me because I wanted to have confidence that what I was being told was the truth. Matt was very helpful. Once I started the process it was actually very painless. I am not writing this review just for the sake of the rebate. I was very unhappy with the other company and I was very happy with my experience with this one. Thanks Matt for all your help. If the need should ever arise I will use SHIP A CAR DIRECT. Cliff Miles Orem Utah ...[More]
By Cliff Miles on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
It was very simple, the driver kept me up to date with his location and once the car arrived I gave him the money order....[More]
By Jake on D&G Professional Brokerage about 3 Hours Ago
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 2 Hours Ago
JAKE,, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! ...[More]
Wow, This company answered my prayers after all the phone calls and emails from all the other companies out there. They called me once and one follow up email didn't call me again. So decided to call them and had a truck ready for me, a little earlier then i wanted but rather early then late! I went ahead and rescheduled for the summer time when ill be heading back to Jersey City, Thank you guys!...[More]
By JASON on Passage Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Richard give me poorest customer services during my car transportation.after I made deal with him he is not willing to talk ,after he made me hold for an hour he hang up phone saying he had to go . Strongly not recommended ...[More]
By Jaya on AAA Transporters about 3 Hours Ago
I called Kevin, and for being the third time using them he gave me a great discount for my two vehicles, thank you very much....[More]
By JENIFFER H on D&G Professional Brokerage about 4 Hours Ago
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 2 Hours Ago
JENNIFER,, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470! ...[More]
Jim Page kept me informed during the whole process. Car was delivered on time and undamaged. Driver was courteous and helpful. Will do business with again if needed....[More]
By Bob Wagner on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago