View 151,275 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 284
Reviews 1-25 of 7077
I have always used Angels moving autos. Rarely a problem and the service simply cannot be beat for quickness. Excellent communication and friendly service. Every time, the car is picked up amazingly fast, usually within 1-3 days depending on the location. Even though I manage to always pick difficult locations to go to, Dina and the gang always come through. You will be happy as long as you take the time to learn about shipping cars. Knowledge is your friend....[More]
By peter mainwald on Angels Moving Autos about 16 Minutes Ago
We were relocating from Vegas to Orlando and received about 50 quotes from many dealers. I chose South-Beach Transport since their quote was 200-500 USD below the others+ it looked honest and professional. When I got in an actual contact with them, I figured that not only that I got the best price but also I had an instant, professional and a very responsive treatment from them. Aubrey took good care of me providing the documents and the backup needed and Alan Ortega would personaly be in close touch with me, providing all the information that I need and all the tips without trying to upsale or getting more money by using other brokers tricks. Here is what I got from Alan Ortega: 1. The best price. About 200 $ below the next good quote 2. Personal treatment. Alan would call me after working hour to explain patiently what I need. 3. Truck getting on time and providing on time. 4. Other brokers whom I spoke to tried to extra charge me because I told them that I loading my stuff in the car and that the car isn't empty. They would threat that the driver will not pick up when he gets to me if the car is loaded with extra weight and that I should pay for that. This is nonsense and no truck driver really cares if the car is full with stuff. Alan Ortega did not try to charge me for that, explaining what would be the best way to load and what are the limits....[More]
By Joshua Leavitt on South Beach Transport about 32 Minutes Ago
I worked only with Kevin Sharp and he provided efficient and timely service throughout our planning with the pickup and delivery of my car, FIVE STARS for him....[More]
By Joshua on D&G Professional Brokerage about 40 Minutes Ago
Jim Jones Trucking should have his license suspended and made to pay back all his customers with interest. I was taken for $2,496 from this man and a damaged trailer. Mr. Jones is very unprofessional and I am now in the process of suing him in small claims court in California. Do not use this company. ...[More]
By Margaret Porter on Jim Ford Trucking about 42 Minutes Ago
I was worried but they gave me all the information and everything worked out., you have to keep in mind when you book to have a little flexiblity. I was happy with the service. sure beat driving it to florida....[More]
By lisa karlik on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 50 Minutes Ago
Im 0 for 2 on brokers. This broker said I was lied to by the last. Then said he knew the driver of a truck that would haul my car in a few days for some extra cash. The day came around for pickup, (never any contact since giving him my credit card). And he said the carrier was screwing him over. I agreed to pay more because Im getting sick of being screwed. Still nothing, I am never going to try shipping a car again, worst experience ever...[More]
By tim on Auto Transport 360 about 55 Minutes Ago
I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & after I spoke to Chaley McVay from Auto Shipping Group my decision was easy to make because she was very knowledgeable & she made me feel very confident my car would get to Oregon in perfect condition & in a timely manner right at the time I was requesting & within my budget. She guaranteed me the truck her company would choose to transport my vehicle would be the best and the drivers would be very responsible and keep me posted through the 5 days it took to get to Oregon. It really was a great experience and I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends and family :-) I notice after all the phone calls we made there's a lot of shady people in this business and I am very glad I chose a professional & trustworthy company like AUTO SHIPPING GROUP :-) ...[More]
By Gloria Carlson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 33 Minutes Ago
**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***360-214-3678*****Gloria, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review....[More]
While the delivery was late due to a mechanical issue with the transporter, once Nicole found out she scheduled with another carrier who delivered my car expeditiously. I can't thank Nicole enough- -would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone needing to ship a car....[More]
By Joseph Donnelly on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Superb job. Highly recommend. Very professional service. Customer service best I've ever experienced....[More]
By Ed Virgona on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Tony was a wonderful help to me, he was great to work with and everything went in a very timely manner, I am glad I chose to go with D&G professional brokerage....[More]
By Terry on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
amazing service, would not hesitate to use again. Robin was able to efficiently get my suv to me for under budget and also came by covered carrier, which was a nice surprise. Their communication was just excellent and she even followed up after the vehicle arrived. I would have no issues recommending their company to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By james on Transport Time about 2 Hours Ago
Great company, efficient, and honest. I was pleased with the transport! I called and they we able to pick my car up a couple of days later. I was in the loop the whole time. It took about a week for the transport from NC to CA. The driver was great, he didn't mind my check up calls. I would recommend the company and consider using them again....[More]
By CaliQ on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up and on route. The driver called and let us when he would be there and followed and told us when he would be there. called an hour before to say that he would be there and he was. Would definitely use this service and Felicia again. It was a very good experience and would highly recommend Felicia...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 58 Minutes Ago
**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and...[More]
I was shocked at how on time my transport was - to the hour. I had direst contact with the driver, Walter. I am getting a small rebate for filling this out, but I would have filled it out anyway. I was so happy! It was an easy experience and one where I did not have to worry. Matt at Shipcardirect.com was in touch with me constantly. I felt like my 20 year old Mercedes would be well taken care of and it was!!! Walter, my transport driver, called me once from the road to tell me the night before he was picking my car up to tell me his exact pick-up time. I was able to plan my day and not sit around all day!!! I have already highly recommended this company to my friends who also ship cars to their winter homes. This was also my best quote!! I felt secure with this company and Matt was with me the whole way. I also like the fact that Walter, the driver, slept in motels along the way- he did not try to drive all night, etc. He was not a danger on the road. I would not have liked that. My best, Linda Landers...[More]
By Linda Landers on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Brett worked very well with me in getting my car moved on short notice. The carrier, Bernard, was extremely nice and willing to work with my schedule on the delivery....[More]
By Bill on Allied Auto Shippers about 2 Hours Ago
Service was terrific. Every thing I was told by Felicia was done. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Car was clean and the driver and helper were very nice and respectful. Felicia was extremely helpful. We were called about pick time and delivery. the driver called to let us know when he would arrive and deliver. They answered all our questions and were always available by phone and email. i would highly recommend Auto Transport and especially Felicia Bond-Williams at 602-428-6872...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Dream auto transport was very reliable and the service was great. Chase took his time and explained everything so I knew exactly what was going on. Great experience. I would recommend to any wanting to transport a vehicle to use this service. ...[More]
By Brent on Dream Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Very satisfied with the first car transport. Picked up the day it was going to be picked up and delivered as promised in 2 days which was great. Driver was a bit later than expected on delivery but had a good reason, the car behind mine was not running and had to be pulled off the carrier. Good communication and on time delivery with no issues. I would use them again as everything went very smooth with no hidden costs and answered all my questions....[More]
By Mike on South Beach Transport about 3 Hours Ago
New World Auto Transport went the extra mile to get our vehicle delivered from a fairly remote place in Colorado to our place just outside of Tucson. Also the driver's took great care of our classic Willy Jeep and were great to work with. Thank you!...[More]
By Pitts family on New World Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Price was competitive. Initial communication was lacking but improved toward the end of the process. First pickup dispatched failed but second worked fine and delivered in a timely manner without any damage. I would use these people again....[More]
By Merold on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
I had trouble with another Broker from another company which I am not going to mention, but all issues are left behind , Alex helped me move my vehicle and I got it just in time when I needed it! thank you so much Alex!...[More]
By LIZ on D&G Professional Brokerage about 3 Hours Ago
Service was easy, fairly priced, and I had no issues. Will use again. I really appreciated the service....[More]
By shawn on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
We had an F350 delivered from Arizona to New York. Their customer service was great. Every time I had a question, Mike was able to respond right away. Excellent timing, and very helpful. I hope to do more business with them in the future. Thank you very much. ...[More]
By Bianca on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bianca, Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it! I...[More]
The cost of service was extremely competitive compared to other primary carriers. The process was clearly communicated and there were no surprises. Would definitely use again if I have the need for such services....[More]
By Paul Benjamin on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
This company quoted me a cheap price and raised it after I signed the contract. Getting a refund has been a joke. I would Highly Recommend anybody considering this company NOT TO They are bad news and nothing but trouble You will be sorry for getting involved with Bob and his gang of Scam artist This is a big rip off. Get your okay then raise the price. Just watch out you will get burned. BE WARNED...[More]
By Roger Mort on Crossroads Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago