View 147,038 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 288
Reviews 1-25 of 7184
The truck driver had a mechanical problem en route so delivery was delayed by 3 days. He was very courteous and apologized for the delay. He gave us a...[More]
By Donna B-H on DIY Transport Inc. about 43 Minutes Ago
Glen was very easy to work with, as were the guys who picked up and delivered my car. The car came two days earlier than the time I was quoted! Would ...[More]
By Tiffany on Car Shipper USA LLC about 1 Hour Ago
I'm not going to go into great details, but let me set the stage: -I had a car in Michigan that needed moved to Arizona within a 10 day timeline. I ...[More]
By Jeremy Crawford on Q Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I was so beyond pleased with my experience! Everything went so smoothly, customer service was great, Joe, the man who I spoke with was extremely polit...[More]
By Holly on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
I paid extra to get the car early and it was delivered within the window and was still very clean. Thanks very much! Les...[More]
By Leslie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 2 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
After Calling several companies and making the mistake of giving money down. D&G Professionals Javier Carrion is a true specialist when it c...[More]
By Kyle G on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very responsive to my inquiries and provided good follow-up throughout the pick-up and delivery of the...[More]
By Carl Hawkins on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 3 Hours Ago
MALIA 3O3-8OO-8633 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY WONDERFUL COMPANY - AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES....[More]
By Steven on ShipIt Transport about 4 Hours Ago
A great example of a professional and personable carrier. Quick response and always available for updates. Even accooidated unusual hours...[More]
By Dave Rietschy on Heartland Trucking about 4 Hours Ago
I WANT TO THANK JP AND JOE FOR MAKING THIS TRANSPORT PERFECT! I DID TWO ONLINE FORMS AND GOT BACK 30+ EMAILS FOR TRANSPORTING FROM A GAZILLION COMPA...[More]
By NICK VEGA on D&G Professional Brokerage about 4 Hours Ago
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 4 Hours Ago
NICK, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470!...[More]
By NICK VEGA on D&G Professional Brokerage about 4 Hours Ago
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 4 Hours Ago
My driver Moses was excellent. He was in constant communications with me throughout the delivery and transport. He jumped my truck at pickup and ens...[More]
By Ron on Unlimited Transportation LLC about 4 Hours Ago
While I did not end up using their service due to a short notice situation. They were very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Gave prompt re...[More]
By Jeff on All Day Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Dave left harassing phone messages and used high pressure sales tactics with bait and switch pricing. I suspect that he targets veterans and works in...[More]
By Jeff on We Will Transport It Corp about 5 Hours Ago
Very good experience with AmeriFrieght. I was completely new to the auto shipping process so Mr. David Littles walked me through the ins and outs. P...[More]
By Ron on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 2 Hours Ago
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Rebecca is awesome . Stays in contact with me and the customer to emsure proper handling of the vehicles bein transported. Very attentuve and will do ...[More]
By Drew Chapman on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
By Steven on ShipIt Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Emily was helpful and made the moving experience pleasant. I was originally stressed from another transport company. She was HONEST which was the most...[More]
By David S on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
The price quoted was upped $250 by AmeriFreight due to their choice of carrier's request. I did not immediately respond and wanted to think it over an...[More]
By D. Chandler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
This company uses lies, bait and switch tactics,and high pressure sales. It was not able to find a driver to move the car, but did not tell me until ...[More]
By Jeff on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
The experience was good ,until after we took the truck for a ride after delivery. Seems we have a damaged radiator and coolant leaked all over. Radiat...[More]
By Mike on Optimus about 6 Hours Ago
Joe Great job as usual !! thank you for helping out our freight company with transporting our vehicles . We have been doing business for several...[More]
By Afred Lopez on D&G Professional Brokerage about 6 Hours Ago
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 4 Hours Ago
AFRED, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470!...[More]
I shipped my mustang from Tampa,fl to stl,mo. cost me 650.00. Brandon was honest from the beginning to the end answered all my questions promptly i w...[More]
By nicole on Auto 1 Transport about 6 Hours Ago
The carrier Peter is very professional. He called the pickup and destination a day before, and repeat notification once every a few hours for estimate...[More]
By Albert Lin on Q Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Javier made transportation Fast and easy. Thank you for explaining the process and making me feel at ease. I will be contacting you again. ...[More]
By Gregory Garcia on D&G Professional Brokerage about 6 Hours Ago
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 4 Hours Ago
GREGORY, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470!...[More]
Previous 1 2 3