View 158,561 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 232
Reviews 1-25 of 5779
This is the second time I have used Angels and, once again, car was picked up and dropped off within the promised windows and delivered in its original condition. The interactions with Angels were personal and professional. I would use Angels again....[More]
By FRB on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Minutes Ago
Very good service and it went very quick. Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank you...[More]
By Elmarie on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Minutes Ago
THS IS A GOOD COMPANY THEY ARE HONEST NOT TRYING STEAL FROM YOU LIKE OTHERS I HAVE DELT WITH...MIKE DUNBAR IS THE MAN FRIENDLY AND HONEST HE LOOKED OUT FOR ME PLUS IT WAS GOOD TO TALK FOOTBALL WITH ..I USED THEM BACK IN OCTOBER AND USING THEM IN FEBRUARY THANKS AGAIN ...[More]
By pietro sutera on Transport Americas about 21 Minutes Ago
Professional service at a reasonable price. My Vehicle was picked up at promised time and delivered the same way. Driver was very friendly....[More]
By Raul Lopez on Angels Moving Autos about 26 Minutes Ago
We moved across country and got estimates from at least a dozen companies. The price was a huge consideration but the overall customer service sold us. They picked up the car in California and delivered it in Virginia with NO problems. Our son is relocating his family later this year and shipping 2 vehicles. No question about who we will be using!...[More]
By K Baker on Angels Moving Autos about 42 Minutes Ago
This auto transporter was delivering an absolute mint condition 2007 Corvette convertible from a dealer in southern Florida to my home here in the North East Florida Panhandle. The dealer recommend Angels Auto moving service as someone they had used in the past with good results. The second choice was have a driver transport the vehicle, (same cost) or I could fly down and bring the auto back myself. I choice Angel's car Transport Service, and the next day the car in a pristine condition was unloaded and sitting in my driveway....[More]
By J. Warren on Angels Moving Autos about 42 Minutes Ago
despite what others were saying this company followed thru with flying colors. My vehicle was a few days late however they maintained contact throughout the entire process,,i spoke with Vanessa and Mike and they were very helpful they even provided me with a $25 credit to make up for the inconvenience.. i definitely will use this company again and highly recommend to anyone who asks. ...[More]
By Kathy on US Car Transporters LLC about 49 Minutes Ago
Irene was very personable and made a stressful situation go very seamless for me. The whole process was expedient from start to finish. Thank you!...[More]
By Susan Branson on Auto Transport 123 about 53 Minutes Ago
This was my second time shipping a vehicle with 1 Flat Rate. There prices are straightforward and competitive. The communication from the minute I placed my order for transportation until delivery was excellent. I was very confident to use their services once again. Great customer service and the car was delivered on time as promised....[More]
By Deborah Croatti on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 55 Minutes Ago
The service provided by Christian Birol from olde towne logistics was excellent. From beginning to end, Chris corresponded with all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him for your auto transportation needs. I transported two vehicles with ease. He is honest, upfront and communication was excellent! I will being using olde towne logistics for my future auto transports. Thank you Chris!...[More]
By Gary yang on Olde Towne Logistics about 1 Hour Ago
Gilbert was honest and transparent and came through with his promise. He return all my calls and kept me update about everything....[More]
By Kawsar Ali on Philam Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Philam Transport
Tanner about 1 Hour Ago
Thank you Kawsar and call us anytime for your next shipment.Gilbert 818-826-3216...[More]
Kim was great to deal with, being in the middle of a bad winter times were delayed. Like I said, Kim was great. AtoZ, the actuall car hauling company was horrible. Never called, had to call them on several occassions. All this and I would still go through Kim just not AtoZ....[More]
By Matt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Matt, Thank...[More]
This is my 4th car that I had transported by Intercity Lines and they have been perfect every time. Pickups were as scheduled and delivery of my vehicles without any issues or drama was accomplished on all transports. Roy Sewell in scheduling/booking did an exemplary job in working within my extremely tight transport dates...very professional and good guy....[More]
By Jerry Kircher on Intercity Lines Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Monique was/is great and very helpful. I will be using there services again . Jordan Holton Mover Dudes Inc....[More]
By jordan on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Everything went great. I was shocked just how smoothly everything went ! From Philamtransport to actual driver, everyone did whatever they could to help...including the driver taking my car off transport and bringing it to me, when he was unable to get the transport trailer in my neighborhood.....[More]
By Robert H. on Philam Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Philam Transport
Tanner about 1 Hour Ago
Thank you Robert for your kind words.Call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert...[More]
This was my first time shipping my car. I was very uncomfortable situation for me. But I decided to take a chance on AmeriFright and they were great they were quick and helpful with questions and updates. And it was at a decent price for the distance they were going and the time it took to get to the destination. Thank you Lecia. And KIP transportation! ...[More]
By Moriah Martinez on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Load Builders helped move my mini cooper from los angeles to orlando fl. They picked up my car early and delivered on time. I got a better deal ($800) than the company i used before last year. I was able to speak to a load builders representative (jonathan) at any time during the car was in transit. I hope to use them again!...[More]
By Aaron Hernandez on Load Builders Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Just thought we should let you know how happy we were with the shipping of our son's car from Dallas to Florida. You were very responsive to our concerns and questions. Not to mention the pickup and the speedy delivery of the vehicle was uneventful and "hassle-free." The car arrived in perfect condition (just a little dirty, but nothing major that a car wash can’t handle.) We’ll certainly keep your company's name in our phone book since our son may have more moves in the near future. Thanks again....[More]
By Nelson on Andrew Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Price was very competitive and service was outstanding. Car was picked up on Monday morning and delivered the following Thursday. communication with the driver was excellent. I highly recommend this carrier and will use them again should I ever need to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By Donna Tronu on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
Gilbert was great to work with. He understood my needs and fulfilled them. The driver was on point too. Contacted me 2 days before, the day before and 2 hrs before drop off to keep me updated on his status. A+...[More]
By Gennaro Scarpelli on Philam Transport about 2 Hours Ago
What a great service! Contacted Countrywide after I was getting the round around from another broker, who low balled me on a rate not reasonable for a driver to pick up. Spoke to a transport consultant their, they gave me a very fair rate and had my vehicle picked up in 2 days. I couldn't believe the service I received. Answered the phone every single time I called and was very professional. I wish I would have came here and saw this great company and called them first. Don't fall for the low ball quotes and use a honest company like these guys. Thanks Countrywide!!!!...[More]
By Gerardo Fuentas on Countrywide Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Richard was very helpful in the process. Having shipped vehicles multiple times previously from the Midwest to the west coast, this can be a difficult process. However, after @ least 10 quotes Richard provided the best rate as well being very upfront. The driver showed up as promised, and delivered the vehicle as promised, despite Horrible roads due to the weather (SNOW). I will definitely start with Nation, next time shipping is needed. Thanks Again Richard!...[More]
By Ricardo on Nation Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I used Ship a Car Direct twice to ship vehicles across the country - two cars from CA to NY in July of 2013, and sending one back to CA from NY just a few weeks ago. David Franco helped me both times, and both times the quotes were very reasonable, his responsiveness was excellent, including helpful videos and tips by email during the process, with follow-up after delivery to make sure we were satisfied. For this most recent service, the car was picked up the day we told David it would be available, and arrived in CA only 8 days after it was picked up in NY. They and their carriers have been reliable, prompt and professional. I would definitely use Ship a Car Direct again and recommend them highly....[More]
By Daniel T. on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Stephanie was extremely helpful and a very pleasant person to speak with. She was, at all times patient and knowledgable. I so appreciated her for her friendly and helpful service. Very good at her job, and extremely likable. The driver was also a very happy and helpful person. I didn't know his name, but he let me tease him about vampires, From Transylvania. LOL. Geri beber, happily almost settled in Dallas!...[More]
By Geri Beber on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Another shipper kept putting me off due to 'no driver in the area' and the lease was up on the storage unit the next week. Dan said he could get it picked up before the lease was up and get it delivered... all within a week... he did everything he said he would... I would use him again no question about it....[More]
By Don Changstrom on Alpine Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago