View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 282
Reviews 1-25 of 7049
Very friendly and convenient from the start. I did not want to drive my vehicle such a long distance and I was made to feel very comfortable with my decision to hire an auto mover. I was happy with the service starting with the person who set up my initial appointment. I had a peace of mind knowing that my car was in good hands...[More]
By Tykia Taylor on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
I needed my Chevy Tahoe transported from New Hampshire to Florida. After contacting several companies and getting promises from brokers the vehicle was still sitting. I made contact with Jim at American Transport and explain he didn't go to Portsmouth, NH. However, he mention I could meet him halfway. We decided on Lowell, mass at 495 Jeep which was right off the highway. Jim was on time and called me half hour before he arrived. The vehicle left Jim's terminal in a couple of days and got it to Florida on time. I would use American Transport again in the future. ...[More]
By Mike on American Transport (Massachussets) about 6 Hours Ago
Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and this price was lower than a lot of others I got when I tried calling carriers myself. The carrier was great and we got our car 2 days earlier than they said we would get it. I'm very happy with Amerifreight and would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Just let me first start by saying "Andrew Auto Transport" is an Amazing Company to work with. I am currently in Japan with my military spouse and needed to move my car from AZ to Ohio due to where is was being stored with a friend in their driveway was not working anymore (note to self never let friend watch my car again). I had heard of many horror story about shipping cars (cost, damage, car being lost) from friend and from on-line through reviews like this. So, I was a nervous wreck even trusting anyone to even ship it with me being in the states let alone me being all the way around the world and doing everything via txt msg and Emails. Working with Brian Andrew through the whole processes he was amazing. Always would respond to my emails in a timely manor considering the time difference. I was also concerned that the car would have to be taken to a Major City to be picked up but he assured me the car can be picked up from the driveway at my friends place with no problem and he was right. My car made it all the way from Bullhead AZ to my moms driveway in Ohio with no issues at all PRAISE JESUS. Plus they also did not try to take me to the bank either. The price that was stated on the contract is what I paid. If you are looking for a GREAT Co. to work with to get that auto moved use Andrews Auto Transport. Thanks so so much again guys. Simply Amazing. (BTW I AM A TRUE CLIENT)...[More]
By Anthony Moor on Andrew Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
When I had to move my car in preparation for a new job I had accepted on the other side of the country, I had two options: a) Drive a total of for 44 hours and spend about $400 in gas, or b) Hire someone to ship it for me. Option b) seemed to be the obvious choice for me, assuming it wouldn't cost a fortune. I initially went with Ship a Car Direct because it was cheaper than a lot of the other shipping services I was looking at. They were really helpful with making all of the preparations I needed to, and set me up with a great driver. It was a bit hectic because I only had an hour or two of notice to get my car ready to be shipped, but everything after that went smoothly. I picked up my car not far from my new place, and there was no damage, scratches or anything. Making a big move like I did can really suck, but these guys made the experience much better. I'd definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct again!...[More]
By A. Carpenter on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Great people to deal with. Quick transport and Great service. I will use Nations Auto Transport in the future. Priced fair, great concern for the care of my auto. If sending of receiving another car needing transport, I will call Jim Page of Nations Auto Transport....[More]
By Mick Broadway on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
I have purchased my last three cars out of state, in auction or from dealer web sales team. The last two I flew down to Florida and drove it back. This time, I took a different approach and so glad I did. Jon Moores with A1 Logistic Services was GREAT to deal with. He explained the process to me as a first timer. I found him honest, prompt and he really looked out for my best interest. Process and transaction when perfectly smooth. He was able to make sure I was last on / first off, as I was concerned about my new vehicle. Highly recommend for his service, he saved me $400 versus the dealer and was very reasonably priced compared with some of the other brokers who contacted me. Thanks Jon! Talk to you again when I buy my next car....[More]
By Steve L on A1 Logistic Services Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I give this company a 5 star rating. Excellent customer service. Driver & Delivery was excellent. I would recommend D&G Professional Brokerage to any one! Thank you for a great job & communication Kevin!...[More]
By Natasha on D&G Professional Brokerage about 8 Hours Ago
Sherry went above and beyond to help me get my car picked up in Florida and deliver to Nevada in 5 days and then have it deliver to Pahrump Nevada when everyone else would only take it to Las Vegas. She stayed in contact with me thru the whole process even called me while we where on the road heading to Nevada letting me know that car had been deliver to were I had requested. If I ever have to transport another car SHERRY will be the lady I will call. Thanks for all your help Sherry you don't know how much it means to me for what you did for us again a big THANK YOU. You and your company is the best. Thanks Phil...[More]
By Phil on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 8 Hours Ago
Took my deposit. Promised my vehicle would be picked up for agreed price. Agreed price was too low as I later learned so my car wasn't picked up. I was constantly lied to. I was swore at. I disputed the $200 deposit with my credit card company and had no issues. If they were dealing locally they would be out of business. ...[More]
By Dave Carlson on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
Smooth transaction from beginning to end!!! Great communication with Laki. who is patient and respectful. Recommend highly. Jill Wietecha Corona, CA...[More]
By Jill Wietecha on Nationwide Transport Services about 8 Hours Ago
I called Upscale. Talked to Chris. They got a carrier almost immediately. They got the car to me in 4 days. These guys were awesome!...[More]
By Todd on Upscale Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Craig ...contacted me when he saw my car being ignored on the board. He stated it was being advertised so low no truckers were interested to come off the beaten track. I waited 3 more days with my large company with no satisfaction and then gave the go ahead for craig to work for me Craig and his wife do this brokering and are available 24/7. The othercompany had the shot at moving this car first. They were not available nights or weekends. I had several employees of this large company contact me with different quotes. Seemed to be a cut throat with in their own operation. Totally different and rewarding to work with Craig. I paid the driver and the driver pays craig...Nice to not have to share credit card info with anyone....[More]
By Tblack on eShip about 9 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 9 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Tom , as legit and honest company I can do anything to help you my customer feel comfortable, with our new p...[More]
Thank you for a great transport experience!!! I worked with Dan Cabral and he was great! Dan was knowledgeable, courteous and friendly on the phone! Ryan, who was the gentleman who actually transported the truck, was also very friendly. My truck was picked up a day early and delivered in 2 days!! I will definitely use you all again if I ever need to transport an automobile!! I also will recommend your company to anyone needing to transport a car or truck!! Thanks again! Barb...[More]
By Barbara Simonds on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I picked Motor Movers because the are located near the destination and I thought they might get more bids. In any event they got a good bid from a very good trucker. My vehicle was picked up and delivered within my time frame.The vehicle was delivered in the same condition as when it was picked up and the contents were All accounted for. My experience with Don Edwards the agent could'nt have been better.He was pleasant to deal with and gave me All the information I needed when I needed it. I have been shipping my vehicle between Tucson and Seattle for twelve years and I would say this has been one of my best experiences....[More]
By Paul Gengler on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I contacted AmeriFreight to ship my car from Washington to Massachusetts. My agent was Lecia and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect from the car shipping process. I agreed to the reasonable quoted price and within minutes of hanging up the phone a carrier was lined up to ship my car for the agreed upon price and was able to pick up during the 4 day window I requested. The car was picked up on October 14th and was delivered on the estimated delivery date of October 23rd. Lecia checked in to make sure the pick up and delivery went smoothly. I will definitely use AmeriFreight if I need to ship my car again in the future....[More]
By Allison on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Very attentive service - prompt but not pushy. The job to move the car cross country was completed without a problem. We did have to review the paperwork a few times as the to and from destinations were switched. Personable service. Would use again....[More]
By Melanie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Very happy with Tige Yeargin and ASG . I received many quotes on shipping my car and they were all about the same amount from company to company. I chose ASG because Tige was very knowledgable, articulate and customer service oriented. They made the move easy and carefree by offering continuos and effective emails detailing every step of the process. I am presently having a second car shipped by Tige and ASG as we speak....I would definitely refer these folks vs others who quoted me because these other shippers kept calling and calling and borderline harassing me, about their quotes...plus many of these other companies did not speak English very well which really concerned me, thus this why I chose ASG.......[More]
By Brian Hauguel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I just want to thank Fletcher from All Aboard Auto Transport for an honest approach to having my car shipped from Arizona to Connecticut. When I started researching the process I had quotes varying 100's of dollars and an array of time frames. Fletcher walked me through the process and was available for questions promptly. He was able to have my vehicle picked up when requested, and delivered within the time frame we had discussed. He arranged for Premier Auto Movers in Arizona to ship my vehicle. Wayne the driver was courteous and communicated readily during the trip. The car arrived in excellent condition without any damage at all. I would definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport and Fletcher to get a vehicle safely to its destination. ...[More]
By Barb on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 10 Hours Ago
They were late one day but that was not a problem at all for me. Overall, very friendly and respectful company & reps (especially the driver)....[More]
By Hassan on TD Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Once again Dan Cabral and Auto Shipping Group delivered exactly the service I needed. For the second time in about a month I needed to get a vehicle from north west Montana to Texas. No small order. With Auto Shipping Group and Dan Cabral as my contact it went off with out a hitch. The drivers with Transport Express Inc. were great to work with. They arrived when they said they would and before I knew it the Toyota was in Texas. Thank you to all. Sincerly Jon Mckane...[More]
By Jon Mckane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Perfect 10/10 experience... Thanks Daniel! Fast, friendly, flexible, fair and honest! I recommend working with him the next time you need to shop your car and want it done right, with a stress free experience. ...[More]
By Brandon Stine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
NEW WORLD AUTO TRANSPORT DIFFERENTLY GETS TWO THUMBS UP FROM ME. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB TRANSPORTING MY VEHICLE ON TIME. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! ...[More]
By SANDY OSGOOD on New World Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
The entire process of shipping my car across most of the country was not only the way it was described by Dale, the Ship A Car Direct representative, it was truly easy including the communications among all of the participants (which rarely is the case). The price was consistent with what was initially estimated and was not out of line with the distance and time required. To sum it up I would recommend to anyone in need of the service that Ship A Car Direct provides, which is transporting vehicles from one location to another, speak with them and seriously consider their services. I had a pleasant experience and chances are you will too. These people are truly professional in every way. This review is not influenced by anything other than my recent favorable experience with Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By S Taylor on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
I called around and got some quotes on the first one was supposed of done it for $850 to move my vehicle from Georgia going to Mexico they backed out at the last minute saying they couldn't do it then I ended up calling Mike D bag that we will transport it and got a quote from him of $1050 I told him when I wanted the vehicle picked up delivery wasn't an issue it was just pick up time that I was mainly concerned with him he assured me that it would be picked up on or before the day that we agreed upon it was picked up the following morning because the driver was I guess held up a little bit but as far as I was concerned it was picked up on time I'm a truck driver myself so I know things don't always work out like you planned but the driver and Mike both were in contact with me saying that it would be picked up the very next morning sure enough they got picked up two days later it was delivered no problems no damages nothing missing Mike and the driver I wish I could remember his name that delivered my vehicle were both very nice very pleasant very polite and I also have another vehicle that's going to need to be shipped from Alabama to New Mexico and I will be using we will transport it and in the meantime while I was waiting on my truck the big picked up from Valdosta Georgia to be brought to New Mexico I had somebody call me oh we can beat anybody's price as a well we've already got one and I lowballed him because I was happy with everything that Mike had done up to the point of my vehicle being picked up and wants it was picked up I was very satisfied with his communications with me as to what was going on with the delivery of my truck the pick up and everything and what I recommend we will transport it to other people that need vehicle shit yes I will I give them out of five stars I give them 52 thumbs up whatever you want to call it they've got an a+ with me so next time when that time comes that my next vehicle is needing to be shipped I will just call we will transport it ...[More]
By Larry W on We Will Transport It Corp about 12 Hours Ago