View 150,582 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 289
Reviews 1-25 of 7222
Sue was amazing, i had a hard time with the seller of the car, the first truck had to leave, and sue found another carrier right away, she is on it! very honest, upfront, and cool. she went above and beyond helping me. tons of emails, kept in constant contact with me. I have always been wary about shipping agents, now i found a GOOD one. No BS, straight forward. totally trustworthy , I never write these things, cuz nobody believes them, so do what you want, but I'm calling Sue again when i need a car moved....[More]
By David Fosbinder on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Minutes Ago
Tara contacted me via email and phone multiple times. I called her back and she took over. Made it very easy. We had a claimant vehicle damaged in an auto accident. The claimant was from another state and the vehicle was not drivable. We needed to repair local and ship back to her home. This is not common practice so we were not sure how to go about the process. Tara made the whole thing a breeze and she made me feel confident I was working with the right company. Some of the others seemed very shady. Keeping her info and have forwarded to others in our company incase we run into a claim like this again....[More]
By Michael Gibson on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Minutes Ago
Read about all the scams and how dirty this industry is. Thought I had a reputable company but was lied to and follow up resulted in cancelling the wrok order. Ordered a transport from Pa to Fla on Sept 12th for pick up on Oct 19th. They never showed and didnt even call to let us know they would not be there. Called next day and they said the $800 agreed contract was now $1500. Please do yourself a favor and NEVER use this broker service. They paint a pretty picture up front but never deliver on their promisses. ...[More]
By S Phillips on All Day Auto Transport about 24 Minutes Ago
I was very pleased with the service level offered by Number 1 Auto Transport. The transport was on time and the price was competitive and fair. This was one of the best auto shipping experience I ever had. Whenever I had a question someone was their to answer the phone. I wanted to thank Number 1 Auto Transport for their service level and I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. ...[More]
By Eric on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 26 Minutes Ago
Auto Shipping Group was a breeze to work with. Martha Castillo was my go-to person and she explained to me how a shipping broker works since I had never used one before. My car was picked up in Long Island in the time frame quoted to me and was delivered to south Florida on the date promised. What more could you ask for? I would definitely use them again....[More]
By call (561) 982-1275 on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 28 Minutes Ago
By S Phillips on All Day Auto Transport about 28 Minutes Ago
So after reading about hundred reviews for other transport brokers and companies it seemed like they would be all good choices. But we settled on All Aboard and called Fletcher. Fletcher was respectful and explained the whole process. The final quote was higher than what transport reviews quoted which made sense to me the way he explained it. We had to make a deposit which was fine. Less than an hour later he called me back with a driver who said will pickup the car on Friday, a day later and drop off would be Tuesday. So I thought wow awesome. By Saturday, I was getting calls from the trucking dispatch and updating the status of transport. By Sunday, dispatch called and stated that drop off was now Monday morning. So great a day early. We had to scramble to get the cash since the bank does not open till 9am. So Monday came around and met with the driver who arrived on the dot as schedule. Really nice older gentleman and we paid him and took the car with no visible damage. We are very pleased with the experience that my sister will use the same company for her car. 5 stars to Fletcher and JD trucking....[More]
By Eric on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 30 Minutes Ago
Called on a monday, vehicle was picked up Wednesday, and delivered Friday. No problems Would use again. ...[More]
By Bill G on Heartland Trucking about 36 Minutes Ago
DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE!!! Transport Reviews is AmeriFreight Car Shipping LIARS, SCAM, FRAUD, FRAUD, DECEIT ...[More]
By greg t on Ship a Car Direct about 48 Minutes Ago
By julin v. on Ship a Car Direct about 50 Minutes Ago
This company took my deposit and the arranged a driver that did not show up to pick up vehicle. On call back they lied and said they will arrange another driver. No response back and now I can't reach the person I was dealing with with United American. I still have not been able to get my money back! Total scammers DO NOT USE ...[More]
By Tony C on United American Auto Transport about 59 Minutes Ago
Malia answered the phone when I called. I had to leave a voice mail on the other two companies I called; one called back the next day, the other two days later. Malia's quote was less than the the other quotes I received. I was quoted a 3 day delivery; it took 6 days. I was not in a hurry to get the vehicles, so the three days extra was not an issue. Vans arrived in excellent condition. Malia was very friendly and informative. I will call Auto Shipping group when we purchase our next Vans....[More]
By Scott Zack on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Very pleased with the communication from Ship A Car Direct. They kept in touch via email or phone from beginning to end. Driver was courteous, called when he was running late on the pickup. Would use them again and recommend them....[More]
By Mary Tutela on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
I would highly recomend this company to all of my classic car friends. I have shipped two of my Classic cars out here to Oregon with no problems at all. Very knowledgable staff and very quicik service. Please call Ship your car now for classic car transportation. You wont be sorry at all! Darrell W Hatcher Portland, Oregon...[More]
By Darrell Hatcher on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 1 Hour Ago
Overall it was a good first time experience. Since I have never used a car transport the only thing I could have wanted more is specific clarity on the entire process from the first customer service agent....[More]
By Brigitte on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
These people are absolute crooks. They take your money and use the same excuse everytime about truck breaking down!!! Unfortunatly for them though, I cancelled payment and also filed a criminal case against them which includes several other victims. Its time for them to go out for good! They use Magic Jack for their phone service so you cant track them, but they got ahold of the wrong person this time! Bye Bye ECC!! Also, when they get a bad review they make something up like its their competitors writing it, lol! See you soon ECC!!...[More]
By Brian H on ECC Transport Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Don did outstanding job! Greatly appreciate for his effort to expedite my request. He helped solving problem when the driver late to pick up my car as well as to manage the driver for not getting further delay on delivering my car....[More]
By Jaka on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
First let me say that when I was considering how to get my car across country and was doing some research online, I was horrified to see how bad reviews were for car shipping companies-dishonest communication, damaged cars, stolen items, etc. In my research, I saw the name Laura Curto pop up several times with glowing reviews and so I decided to reach out to her directly-hence why I have listed her contact number in the subject line-so that other people can benefit from an agent who will be sure that your vehicle shipment experience is as smooth and painless as possible. Laura made sure that every aspect was laid out-she discussed the vetting process for the drivers that her company works with, how the play-by-play would work from scheduling, pickup, delivery, payment and payment options, everything. She ALWAYS picked up the phone when I called with a question, she communicated with the driver and I actually ended getting my car delivered early- the driver I worked with brought the car to me at a location that worked best for me and he was great to work with overall. All in all, if you're looking to have your car shipped, you need to deal with Laura-period. She is a Class A professional, she is courteous and thoughtful (giving you options and extra information to consider as you plan your move) and should I need to ship a car in the future, she will be the one getting the call. ...[More]
By Timon Farley on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
This was a totally positive experience from start to finish. Both the company and the driver were a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend working with AutoTransport 123....[More]
By Sheryl L on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
I was very happy with his service and the car was picked up in rvc on time and delivered to florida on time with no scratches and clean. The first truck driver they sent out had a breakdown but George immediately found me another truck and was still able to get my car picked up and delivered on time. I do this twice a year and will definitely be calling george in the spring...[More]
By Joe Lawless on Empire Auto Transport Services about 1 Hour Ago
After having a truly horrendous experience with another shipping company(see my other review), I am sooooo extremely grateful to have stumbled upon Total Car Shipping. From my initial call with Beth to the drop off of my car, everything preceded flawlessly. Beth was AMAZING and took care of the entire process from start to finish, so I didn't have anything to worry about myself. My car was picked up in California on Tuesday and dropped off in Oklahoma on Wednesday night, it was an absolute breeze. If you need your car to be shipped call Beth at Total Car Shipping and she will surely take care of you from start to finish. Thank you Beth for everything and thank you Total Car Shipping!...[More]
By Jeanne on Total Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Driver was most kind and knowledgeable. Great communication. On time delivery. Will use service again!...[More]
By Gerald on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I would recommend Angels Moving Service, they did a professional job in picking up and transporting vehicles for our customers here at Shelby American....[More]
By Shelby American on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
I went online and got about ten quotes but Gilbert was the most professional. He explained how everything would would work from start to finish. The car was picked up on time and delivered a few days later. The driver Aaron was also great and kept me informed the whole way. Thanks guys I will definitely use you guys on my next purchase and recommend you to anyone who needs their car transported....[More]
By David on Transport US Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
working with the company was great i didnt have to worry about a thing. i will deff deal with them again. they keeped calling to make sure things were great and i was happy. best people to deal with. people on the phone where so nice and i cant thank them enought....[More]
By frank annitti on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago