View 144,123 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 271
Reviews 1-25 of 6772
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU VALUE HONESTY & INTEGRITY! On 2/22/14 I decided to go with American Auto Transport after being given a fair...[More]
By Bobby on American Auto Transport (FL) about 20 Minutes Ago
This was the second time I've done business with Craig. Once again, he didn't disappoint. Although my vehicle was delivered late, it was due to circ...[More]
By Keith on eShip about 21 Minutes Ago
Shipping a car is terrifying! Who do you trust? I read many reviews and chose to work with Ship A Car Direct because of their very high ratings in use...[More]
By David Lemmond on Ship a Car Direct about 33 Minutes Ago
I used Amerifreight to ship my Dad's truck from Washington State to Virginia. I spoke with Justin initially concerning a quote and he was very prompt...[More]
By Joana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 40 Minutes Ago
After a really nasty experience with another carrier Ship A Car Direct was such a pleasure to work with. They were polite, professional and understood...[More]
By Margaret Piche on Ship a Car Direct about 42 Minutes Ago
The service provided by the company was excellent. My car was picked at the date that was promised and also delivered the date that the pick up driver...[More]
By Srini on Q Auto Transport LLC about 50 Minutes Ago
This was my first experience with an auto transport company and positive results. The car was delivered in the same good condition as loaded on to the...[More]
By James W. Lincoln on Transport Services USA about 2 Hours Ago
Pickup driver neglected to contact me and didn't show up for scheduled pickup day. I called Chris and he immediately took care of the issue. Received ...[More]
By Ami on Ship A Car Inc about 2 Hours Ago
The driver picked up right on schedule, was professional in every way. I was very pleased with the delivery of my car. If I buy another car that nee...[More]
By Bob Manor on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with my service with Auto Shipping Group and Julie Johnston. The process was explained to me and went according to plan. I reall...[More]
By Bob on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
My shipper offered me the best quote from three different shippers and had my vehicle delivered in an expeditious manner. I will definitely be using t...[More]
By Benjamin Stier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Benjamin, very happy that I could help get your car shipped out to you on yo...[More]
The service I received was amazing. I needed my car to be there when I arrived and it was. Using American Auto Transport for transporting my car is so...[More]
By Becca tee on American Auto Transport (FL) about 2 Hours Ago
I arranged Montway to transport two of my vehicles from Arizona to Florida. The rep I talked with on the phone indicated that 80% of the time they us...[More]
By Steve D on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
CHASE WAS VERY PATIENT AND WORK VERY HARD TO ACCOMODATE MY NEEDS REGARDLESS OF SHORT NOTICE, THE DRIVDER SCOTT DID ALSO AN AWESOME JOB.WILL USE THEIR ...[More]
By Jimmy Platon on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
This guy insisted that we pay him a CASH deposit. We did not hesitate since he is friends with a friend of mine. BIG MISTAKE! He told us that they wou...[More]
By George on 5 Diamond Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Olivia with Auto Shipping Group was a pleasure to work with. She always seemed genuinely interested in finding me the best rate while providing excell...[More]
By Mike Lutsky on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
It was very easy to book a trip with Jenny and it went very seamless. The driver and the rig was top notch. This was the first time I have shipped a c...[More]
By R Cass on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Transported from Chandlet to San Jose, no issues. Picked up on Thursday morning and delivered on Sunday before noon...[More]
By Vikram on All States Car Transport about 3 Hours Ago
leaving a review to personally thank you guys for helping me out the last 3 years move my high end cars from and to Arizona, the first move I did I wa...[More]
By Paul La grassa on Lighthouse Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
I cannot sing their praises high enough. I was in a jam and their quick and courtesy service saved my bacon. I called Murphy on a Saturday afternoon ...[More]
By Paul Stein on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 3 Hours Ago
I was horrified at having to set this up but Michael build a rapport and understood what i was looking for and what budget i was working with. The car...[More]
By Miloslav Hajek on Cars R Us Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I shipped my son's car to the Airforce base he was at about a month ago. It was not a good expereince at all...I was lied to about the quote...they pi...[More]
By Jessie Valliere on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC about 4 Hours Ago
This company was excellent on all different levels I got a quote on Monday and my car was picked up that Thursday as promised by the company...I defin...[More]
By Marc on Stateway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
do not go to this company . especially if you have to go to a consultant named TARA she was BEYOND unprofessional. and you can find better business el...[More]
By Jalisa on 123 Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I checked the BBB web site for reviews and Ship A Car Direct had an A rating. This told me their service had to be good - so I went with what the BBB ...[More]
By Allison on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago