View 154,003 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 231
Reviews 1-25 of 5765
We had a company that failed to deliver our first car. In a desperate attempt to ship our second car in the next 2 days we called ASG. They did not disappoint! Martha went to work right away and had a carrier in time for our time crunch, not to mention during the busy holiday season! Her service was incredible and kept us in the loop every step of the way explaining what to be expected. ASG is a great company and I will be recommending them to all my family and friends for all their shipping needs. Great, honest and fast service! It took a huge relief off of us during a busy holiday season move to a new city. Thank you!!...[More]
By Robert on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Minutes Ago
They did everything they promissed. I transported 2 cars from Chicago to Vegas. They sent a professional driver who delivered my cars without a scratch. Thanks ...[More]
By Rich on Montway Auto Transport about 36 Minutes Ago
Needed a transport of my Expedition from FL to TN. I've never transported a vehicle before, but Josh explained how it worked and delivered a very reasonable quote within one day. Pick up of my inoperable vehicle and delivery to my mechanic in TN went flawless. Highly recommend working with Josh and Amerifreight....[More]
By Jeff H on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 53 Minutes Ago
The contact I spoke with on the phone was very helpful in arranging the move and it was scheduled rather quickly. My car arrived without damage and the retrieval was smooth. I didn't have concern that my car wasn't in good hands. My biggest criticism was difficulty with communication on arranging the receipt of my vehicle. This was complicated by a large snow storm that the truck had to drive through, however better communication could have made it easier to plan our day....[More]
By Erin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
I am a carrier and I transported a car for Haul Away Logistics on 10/24/2014 and delivered on 10/27/2014. The vehicle pay was $850 cod and when i got to delivery the customer stated with proof of written contract that he was charged only $650 cod to carrier on delivery. It was miss communication with the company they came out fair and added $100 to my cod amount for a total of $750.00. I spoke to the broker Craig and he told he he will deposit $100 in my bank account which he did but the bank made a mistake and deposited $1000 in my account by accident. When i saw this I contacted Haul Away and let them know so I can return his $900, they were glad I had called and came out with fair play and told me to keep $25 extra for me and return them $875 for being honest which I did right away. Two days passed and I got contact from the bank to notify me of their mistake they did and that they credited Haul Away Logistics's bank account for $900, so basically i sent him $875 and the bank credited him for $900 for a total of $1775. I contacted him immediately and spoke to Craig and told him what is going on and he said he will send me my money the next day. Now its 12/21/2014 almost 2 months later and after countless of phone calls and promises from Craig i have not yet received my money. I spoke to him today on the phone and told him I am going to let people know that he deceived me and shorted me of $900. He was cocky and arrogant that he can take off any review " I am a marketing guy thats all I do if you want to go down that route". Craig I told you to return my money but you keep acting arrogant about it like I am the one that owes you money.......[More]
By Midwest Premium Carrier,INC on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 3 Hours Ago
This was the first time I had to ship a vehicle anywhere. My shipment was for my son who is in the military and I had to send the car from California to New Jersey. The service agent Brad Carnrite was very re-assuring. The actual truck driver that transported the vehicle called me and gave me his name and contact number. He told me the expected date of delivery. He reassured me that everything would be fine and that I was free to call him. On the date of delivery he called me to let me know he was arriving at the drop off point. Bottomline...the service, courtesy, efficiency and cost was OUTSTANDING! My son reported to me that his car along with some personal belongings I placed in the trunk had arrived as I sent it. I will absolutely without a doubt use Lightning Auto Carriers in the future! Thank you, Brad Carnrite! ***** Five Star Service!...[More]
By Rick Lopez on Lightning Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
This was my first time transporting my car across the country and I was very worried about how I would get such a thing done but Angel's Moving made it very doable. I felt the price that was negotiate was very fair and the driver was very knowledgeable as well as professional. I was completely satisfied with the brokerage company and the driver. I will definitely be using both services again. ...[More]
By Toni on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
at first helen seemed to be upfront and honest. After Victor transport took the load he was trying to get more money for the transport. I refused to pay more. They were both in in the scam together. Helen got for a another 100 dollars then contracted. Victor tried to get another 100 on top of that. The truck arrived damaged and late. The people can not be trusted. Be aware. They both accused me of not presenting the truck accurtly. The truck was a diesel 4X4 and a 8 foot box they said i told them it was a gas job and a six foot box and not a 4x4, all lies. Victor damage the truck and i believe he drove it hundreds of miles before it ever got on the car carrier. I would never use these scam artest again. My wife also talked to victor and told him also that the truck was a diesel and a 8 foot box 4x4. The tie rod was bent so bad that I could hardly drive the truck to get it repaired.. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE ...[More]
By william on Victor's Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Had some contact problems with another carrier. Being frustrated, I called DIY and (lucky me) got connected to Angel. She arranged the shipping and kept in touch throughout entire process. Every call and question was answered in a very timely manner. When I need a vehicle shipped again, I will call her first. Very satisfied. Thank you Angel. ...[More]
By Ronnie on DIY Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 2 Hours Ago
diytransport.com 800-266-2202 Angel ext 313 . It was a pleasure working with you Ronnie and helping with every step of transport . We look forward to ...[More]
First time car shipping customer here. When I wanted to ship my car cross-country, I googled and was quickly taken aback by the host of negative comments about car shipping companies. The comments ranged from damaged cars to late delivery to stolen items to not seeing your car again for months. I was scared but I thought there has to be some reliable car shipping companies out there. That's when I started looking at Transport reviews and other similar auto transport review websites. After reading 100s of reviews over a month's time, I short-listed 2 car shipping companies which sounded the most reliable of the lot (Ship-a-car direct was one of them). I asked for quotes from both companies and Ship-a-car direct's quote was lower and I decided to go with them. My contact at ship-a-car direct was Matt. He was prompt, honest and straight-forward and answered any queries which I had. He was easily reachable via phone or e-mail. He understood the limitations of my pick-up window and was able to arrange for a transport company within that window. He also explained the paperwork process with the transport company very well. The car was picked up right on time. I'm sure I got lucky since the transport company was in a rush to get to Miami and hence, they delivered my car from CA to FL in 3 days straight. The car was undamaged. It was slightly dirty on the exterior but nothing unexpected from the cross-country journey in an open transport. Anyways, the bottom line is that I'm very happy with Matt and "Ship-a-car direct" services and would definitely recommend their service to others....[More]
By Ankur on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
By William haley on All Coast Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent transaction, would use again and recommend to others. Car was picked up on time, delivered on time, for the exact quote they offered. We had good communication with the transport driver and Orange. Orange cleared up all the hype and confusion we were bombarded with when we ask for quotes to move our truck. Orange did it all RIGHT!! ...[More]
By Pat on Orange Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
We are first time buyers of auto transportation services. We needed to move 2 vehicles from New Jersey to Arizona with a narrow window for delivery in Phoenix. We understood that there were firms that could do this, but we had no idea on how to obtain a competitive price and a quality / reliable provider. We first went to the internet to solicit bids for the transport of our cars. In response, we received a large number of bids from both carriers and brokers. We received e-mail and telephone responses that provided us with a bewildering number of bids, promises regarding our pick-up and delivery criteria and warnings of disreputable practices and firms. We were overwhelmed. We then narrowed our search by using internet recommendation listings of brokers and carriers that listed firms with A+ BBB ratings. Based on their BBB rating and extensive amount of positive on line recommendations, we finally contacted AmeriFreight. Lecia was our account manager. From the beginning, Lecia did a great job in explaining their position as a Broker and the carrier bidding process. We were quickly given an initial price that included AmeriFreight’s fee and an estimated cost of the carrier services. The carrier bid was priced by Lecia to meet our pick-up and delivery criteria. The overall price was competitive with the bids of other larger / established brokers. Upon our acceptance of the total cost, Lecia immediately processed our bid for carrier consideration and provided us with a copy of terms and conditions. The terms and conditions were reasonable, generally fair and appropriate to the work. We accepted the terms and conditions and entered an agreement with AmeriFreight. Within an hour, Lecia was able to advise that we had a carrier that accepted the bid and the pick-up and delivery terms. A phone call by Lecia and a written e-mail confirmation documented that we had a carrier. Due to circumstances outside AmeriFreight or our control, the carrier changed twice before we had the carrier that would do the work. Lecia continually kept us advised of the ongoing issues and the status of our carriers. The carrier was B&A Auto Transport. AmeriFreight turned over the communication interface for the actual transport to the carrier driver and us. Lecia was available should we need her The cars were ultimately picked up as agreed between us and the carrier. The telephone communication with the driver was good. The driver, Charley, even walked 2 miles to assist us in getting the cars to his truck. The delivery of the cars in Phoenix was also on time with the cars in the same condition as they were when they left NJ. Overall, we were happy with the services of AmeriFreight and Lecia, in particular, and our carrier, B&A Auto Transport. The process was straight forward; the price was maintained; the level of communication was good and the actual transport met our expectations. We would use them again and recommend them to anyone that has auto transport needs. ...[More]
By George on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
I was just passing through to leave a review after my positive assistance from these services. This company was EXCELLENT! We were skeptical about having a car transported from one state to another.. However it was a breeze! lol They kept us well informed throughout the entire process. The man that I originally spoke with named Gary C. I believe was well put together to make sure we were assisted right and for the right price! :) :) The truck driver was very good as well and brought our car directly to our door. :D Great experience and I would absolutely use them again. Thanks you guys, I will sure recommend to others. HAPPY HOLIDAYS ...[More]
By Eliana on Navy Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with AutoStar. After an awful experience with Auto Transport Logistics, I was very skeptical about shipping my car across the country again. AutoStar had great reviews online, and unlike Auto Transport Logistics, was accredited by the better business bureau! They stayed in communication with me before and after the pickup and delivery, were always reachable and delivered my car with no damage in 9 days. I had a 7-10 day window. I would definitely ship my car with them again and I recommend them. ...[More]
By Kelley G. on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
Matt was my go to guy. He was very knowledgable about the car shopping process. My car was picked up on time and delivered earlier than expected( that's was a good thing for me). ...[More]
By Trisha on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
$1800 dollars damage to front and hood of car during transport from Blaine Wash to Tampa Florida, and I was never compensated for the damage they caused. They contracted the transport out to Transport Express. I found out that with Transport Express I was responsible for the first $2500.00 worth of damage before their insurance would kick in. Terrible customer service with Auto Transport 123 and they stopped all communication with me. Do not use these guys....[More]
By WC on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Montway brokered the pickup with first choice transport of Elkhart inc. I have been trying to get my thunderbird for 6 weeks from a uncooperative dealer, seller. Bought on eBay. Theo was the trucker who spent a day calling at least 100 times and finally got it through to the seller that he was not going to leave until he gave up the vehicle. I know if it were not for Theo. my thunderbird would still be sitting there. Theo picked it up Friday afternoon in portland Oregon and had it delivered before noon on Sunday less than 2 days. Perfect condition. I thank montway and first choice for getting my car from a hostile seller....[More]
By Dave A on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Had my BMW shipped (enclosed) from VA to NJ. Had it picked up on time and dropped off. Clean truck and the car was clean as well...[More]
By Yan on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
I used them several times and continue to use them to ship cars back and forth. I was told about them several years ago and found the service dependable honest and reliable. ...[More]
By mike l on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
This was a very smooth and competent transaction. Called Daniel at Passage Auto Transport to schedule a pickup for the next week. Daniel had me scheduled for pickup in CA on Tuesday and vehicle was delivered in Florida on Friday. No issues at all, I would use this company again. ...[More]
By Jim K on Passage Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
We came off a horrible experience with our household move. Matt was knowledgeable and informative. Shippers were on time and only took 3 days to transport. The whole process was easy and pain free!...[More]
By Brooke on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
National Auto Shipping is easy to communicate with. The driver showed up on time, phoning me an hour beforehand. Delivery was exactly 7 days later. Again, the driver phoned ahead of time to make sure that the receiving party was available. I've used this company before. They have always met my expectations at a competitive price. I plan on using them again....[More]
By William Durr on National Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
I cannot say enough good about Mario and the driver Jimmy who delivered my car! Mario met the competitors rates, and was in contact with me at all times. I have had several cars delivered by other companies and they are by far the best I have worked with. Jimmy inspected my car when it was picked up and found a few things that I was able to address before taking delivery- it was FANTASTIC!!! Buying a car sight unseen is always a risk, thanks to Jimmy looking so closely, it kept me from being disappointed when he delivered it. He even got it to me the NEXT day!!!! I was expecting to wait 3 days for delivery!...[More]
By Jessica on Navy Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
ASG & Dan made my it transport a nice experience and would refer my friends and family the next time I need help. I spoke to many companies and ASG seemed to be a friendly and easy company to deal with. Thanks guys...[More]
By B Run on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 Thank you and we look forward in helping you in the near future....[More]
Previous 1 2 3