View 175,172 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 257
Reviews 1-25 of 6407
After a bad start with one carrier canceled due to bad insurance and another one unable to perform the quoted business, AUTO STAR came through with their promise and delivered. Excellent communication and follow up. (A++++) The chosen carrier "Arizona Outlaw" performed flawless (A++++). Pick up and delivery as scheduled. Good communication (phone and e-mail) This family business crew had it all figured out. Truck and trailer in tip top shape. Any time again. Thanks WeGo...[More]
By wego0002 on AutoStar Transport Express about 43 Minutes Ago
Process went as advertised. Steve was knowledgable and flexible. Communication with truck was good. I did not compare prices. Truck arrived for pickup and delivery as promised....[More]
By Dennis Wolf on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 2 Hours Ago
KD Transport was the carrier to ship my son's car from North Carolina to Illinois. He arrived on time and delivered the vehicle on time. It was very helpful that he called me letting me know his location and when he would arrive the day he was expected. When backing the vehicle off the trailer, the ramp slipped because the ground was soft causing the front right wheel to slip off the ramp. The damage was minimal. The driver was very honest. We drove to the local body shop and received an estimate. The driver paid for the damage at that time. Even tho this was an unfortunate situation, I would still highly recommend this company. The driver was on time, professional, and immediately dealt with the damage....[More]
By Scott S. on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Great service would definitely use them again! Had my car shipped from Hermosa Beach to Annapolis MD and it arrived 1 day early. Will shipped back my car to Cali in the next few months it's the only way to go!...[More]
By Al on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I used ship a car direct to ship my car from CA to MA. I choose Ship a car direct as it had good yelp reviews and was also economical. Also, their website is quite good containing all the information one requires. They were able to find a carrier on a very short notice and a pick up date which I got was the one which suited me best. I got the deliver of the car within 2 weeks which I guess is an excellent time for a coast to coast move. Both the pick and delivery timings were met. For me everything went smooth and I am very satisfied with the transaction. ...[More]
By Rajat Gupta on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I needed my vehicle transported to Dunedin, FL. I used American Transport last spring after we got stood up by a broker that never picked up our car. I found American Transport online as I wanted to use a company from Mass. My son picked up the car last spring at the terminal in Worcester, mass. This year I used them again to pick up the car in Rehoboth, Mass and Jim got my vehicle on Saturday and he was right on time. The vehicle made it to florida in 4 days as the truck was leaving that weekend. The price was a little more as he picked it up but it was worth it. I finally found a carrier I can trust and will be using them in the future both ways. I will no longer have to deal with any brokers again. ...[More]
By Irene Haskell on American Transport (Massachussets) about 3 Hours Ago
Great coustumer service. I would definitely use them if I need to have another vehicle shipped.Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!! Great coustumer service. I would definitely use them if I need to have another vehicle shipped.Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!...[More]
By Jason Toney on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
My whole experience with Ship a Car Direct was more than great. The initial phone conversation with Stefan was very informative and the price couldn't be beat. The process was painless and I would definitely use Ship a Car Direct again if I ever needed to ship my car. ...[More]
By Susanna Wom on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I was referred by a friend of a friend who has used them numerous times and spoke of the service they received very highly...from the very 1st conversation i had with Mark, i felt assured that I would be recieving the same treatment i was informed he delivered....the entire process was without a hick up, delivery was on time and seamless...i will definitely be using them again and referring to anyone in need of assistance........[More]
By Chesney on Auto Transport Group Midwest about 6 Hours Ago
I have used Amerifreight before and decided to move my vintage Jaguar with little notice. Lecia Phillips helped me get this done without a moment's hesitation. She immediately gave me a solid quote and located a carrier heading to my destination within a couple of hours! My car was delivered BEFORE I arrived and I was connected to the most professional driver yet, Keith who treated my car with the utmost care. There were NO hidden charges and Lecia affirmed that my carrier (Keith), would have a tow truck (which I needed), with wench attached, for NO additional charge. She requested that I post a review for small compensation against my quote ($35), however, admittedly, I would have posted regardless of the incentive or outcome. It is stressful moving, especially if you've never transported your vehicle. My Jag is my baby and I treat her well by using Amerifreight. Lecia Phillips provided EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE from origin to destination. She even followed with me after the Jag was delivered. Thank you Lecia and Amerifreight!...[More]
By Dr. Patton on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 6 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Great experience, would highly recommend! Very professional staff, driver keep me updated on delivery and car arrived when expected and in good condition. ...[More]
By Sue N. on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car, so I wasn't quite sure how the whole process worked at first. Lecia walked me through the process and informed me that they were going to help find the actual driver to ship the cars. She then called me a couple of times with a quote from specific drivers, but I turned them down until I got one that matched my budget. The process took a while, but anytime I didn't hear from the driver, or wanted an update or had a question, Lecia helped me right away. That was a huge help. We had two cars shipped from and to the same place and they were both in great shape when they arrived. ...[More]
By Kari Finn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 6 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Jorge Cruz of AmeriFreight provided excellent customer service from the first phone contact until our vehicle was delivered to us. He maintained a very professional attitude in all dealings with us. He explained every aspect of transporting our vehicle, and he stayed in contact with us through every step of the process. We felt that the price of AmeriFreight facilitating the transportation of our vehicle ($270.00) and the carrier charge ($550.00) were both acceptable for transporting our vehicle from Georgia to Arizona. If ever we should need to transport a vehicle again, we will certainly contact Jorge Cruz at AmeriFreight for his expert assistance! Yes, AmeriFreight did offer us a $35 discount for submitting this review, but it really would not have mattered either way. We cannot say enough how pleased we are with the service that we received from Jorge Cruz of AmeriFreight!...[More]
By Bruce on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Customer service, was too good. I have only call once and they followed up from beginning to till end. The driver was of the transport vehicle was very straight forward. he kept all the thing upfront. I would definitely recommend. ...[More]
By Imtiaz on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner about 5 Hours Ago
Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again ...[More]
Aaron did an excellent job,was on time and mule was in great condition would use Aaron agian.Pricing was very reasonable.Tracking worked well Aaron kept me informed at all times the delivery person was promt and polite the experience was excellent thanks my son was excited to ride mule would ship agian auto transpot 123 thanks agian. ...[More]
By Don Fritsche on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
Company was great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and professional. Truck came on time door to door with no issues. Had contact with driver and dispatch throughout the entire transport. Truck arrived in good condition. I would use them again for a car/truck transport....[More]
By Ben on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
I could not have asked for a better service at such a reasonable cost. Communication was clear and courteous. Time schedules were kept. This was even done over a holiday when you might expect a delay and everything was perfect. ...[More]
By Mitch on Lightning Auto Carriers about 7 Hours Ago
Great experience...first time 'shipper'. Hoffman Estates IL to Framingham MA. Received call in well advanced for car pickup and delivery. Both customer service and driver were very helpful and provided timely updates. This was a very smooth process. Never expected that the car would be delivered so quickly....[More]
By Abhisek on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
I was very happy with my experience with PDQ Auto. Bruce sold himself well in the initial conversation and I was impressed with his experience. This was the first time I had to ship a vehicle any distance and I did some comparisons before I decided. I was contacted quickly when I made the decision to use PDQ and a driver was dispatched in about a day. The driver contacted me when he was almost there and everything went very smoothly. The vehicle was delivered the next morning and I couldn't be happier with the service and speed with which my vehicle transport was executed. ...[More]
By Scott DeMeyer on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I was given Felicia's name and number from a relative. This was the first time I have ever shipped a vehicle, let alone a brand new vehicle. From the first contact I had with Felicia, I knew I was in good hands. She very thoroughly walked me through the process, discussed all of my options and what to expect. Over the next week as I was finalizing the purchase details with the auto dealership, she continued to periodically stay in contact with me. Once the vehicle was ready for pick-up, Felicia very quickly was able to arrange the pick-up at the dealership. During the transportation of the vehicle, she continually kept me up to date on the progress of the auto carrier and when to expect delivery. The vehicle was delivered on time. The vehicle arrived in the enclosed carrier as if it just came off the showroom floor. I could not be more pleased with the assistance and guidance from start to finish. My experience with Felicia as well as the auto carrier and driver was excellent. ...[More]
By Byron on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
The whole transaction was smooth and seamless. I was kept well informed and given plenty of notice of both pick-up and delivery. Delivery driver even worked around my schedule to get the car to me before I started work....[More]
By Jerry Peters on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
This was my first time to use Nationwide Transport. Laki's response was immediate to my initial search and pricing was very reasonable. I will use again should the need arise. Tim...[More]
By Tim Harbert on Nationwide Transport Services about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Nationwide Transport Services
Jason Foltz about 8 Hours Ago
Laki Prousalis / Logistics Consultant Nationwide Transport Services, LLC Office: 954-603-1936 / Fax: 954-944-1989 1001 W Cypress Creek Road, Suit...[More]
I took a chance and did not know who to go with,but after watching the video and talking with Mr.Weaver it helped me to make my decision. I highly recommend Pricedrite Auto Transport to transport your vehicle, I will use them again if I ever need a vehicle to be transported from State to state .My Thankyou to you all for a job well done ....[More]
By John Thompson on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
The car was delivered even before the date it was promised. The communication from Ship a car direct was great updating me on a regular basis. I would definitely use this service again....[More]
By vivek on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 27 2015 11:47PM
this was the first portion of our move to Hawaii and the first truck driver called the day of pickup to say he could not take our car. I was frantic but Tige calmly reassured me that he had it under control. Within 30 mins he had another driver and the vehicle was picked up the next morning. Great job. ...[More]
By CB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 27 2015 11:23PM