View 178,937 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 208
Reviews 1-25 of 5183
I booked with Kevin Gauthier, and he provided one of the best customer service i've come across. He had a driver ready to pick up my vehicle the same day I booked with him except I for got my power of attorney, but the following Monday I got him and his driver copy of my notarized Power of attorney and they were able to pick up my vehicle and deliver within 24 hrs. His communication is on point and he provided me updates and courtesy phone calls regarding the EDD of my vehicle and so did his driver. Lastly, he did a follow up phone call to see how my vehicle was and if there were any issues he can help with. I would highly recommend Kevin Gauthier for future references when it comes to shipping vehicles. ...[More]
By Karlmichael on All Coast Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
It was easy to find my agent Malia even I call her at late night or during holidays. My car's battery was not very good. As they delivered my car longer then estimate, my car's battery was dead. On the agreement, they say they may charge fee for thing like dad better which make loading hard. I asked about this before my car delivered, but it was hard to contact the carrier. They do not reply email, nor answer phones. My agent even could not get hold of them. My agent told me that they deal with this issues all the time, just may be with fees. It was a little stressed that nobody can give me a sure answer about dad battery, so I just let it go... When I picked up my car, my battery was dead dead as I was afraid... The driver was a nice guy. He carefully checked my car's condition when he picked up the car. And When he delivered my car, he was trying to help me jump start (finally I did the jump start as he was not familiar with my car. )and did not ask for any fees. The car was pretty dirty when I picked it up, but it is understandable that it was open carried for a long way. I do not blame the driver at all. ...[More]
By RL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Had my car shipped from Los Angeles to outside of Philadelphia. My rep Eric was awesome and was in constant contact throughout the whole process. My car arrived early and without any issues what so ever...[More]
By Chris on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Great job in moving my car, no follow ups needed. The transport company personnel picked my car on time as requested by me. Carlos coordinated the move well and got my car at destination as promised. Charges remains as Initial commitment and no add up. Got the job done at a great rate in record time....[More]
By Henry on JPS Auto Transport and Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
Shipped my vehicle to Hawaii using Horizon auto shipping(Kyle Hallmark). Horizon was late and consistent with excuses causing my car to be over 30 days late. Budget got it right thanks to Veronica ...[More]
By Tony Brown on Budget Auto Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Unbelievable. First time I transported my vehicle. I contacted Montway Auto Transport online. In few minutes they contacted me. Scheduled pick-up date. next day their carrier Raynab & Wilda Trucking contacted me and scheduled pick up time . Picked up my vehicle next day morning and delivered in one day. Carrier driver was very helpful. Everyone was very nice and helpful. ...[More]
By Abdul on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct is a company that communicates clearly what needs to be done and what options are best for your needs. They kept me updated on the progress of my delivery and were always open to questions. They exceeded my expectations when my car was delivered one day early! The driver patiently explained the features of my car and even gave advice on how to maintain it. Indeed, I am impressed on how open the lines of communication were all times, keeping me informed and wanting to hear if there were any problems....[More]
By Laura on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
The carrier that transported my car was very responsible and gave a good service overall. From the beginning, my conversations with AUto Transport were with Jane who was very kind and helpful along the whole process....[More]
By Carmen on AutoStar Transport Express about 6 Hours Ago
Very reliable and honest. Vehicle pick up and delivered on the scheduled and agreed upon time despite inclement weather condition. Vehicle delivered in satisfactory condition with no damages. Contact person available throughout the entire process....[More]
By zane williams on Creative Rides Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
This experience was fairly straightforward. Graham was knowledgable and helpful, but I wouldn't say anything was above-and-beyond. I wanted them to move my car, and they did, for what seemed an average price. Basically they try to make a low-bid offer to drivers, but they're at the mercy of the drivers whether or not they can sell that bid. They ended up having to bump my cost up to get a driver to bite. The problem is, you as a customer get no insight into that process, you just have to assume they're doing their best. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. Based on pricing around, seems like I spent a normal amount of money on the move. Didn't get gouged, but it wasn't cheap either. The process was delayed a couple days, but it was because a bad winter storm hit Pennsylvania right when the driver was supposed to pick it up....[More]
By Andrew Herman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Rep Dale Wilson, Driver Michael Dahlke and Reliable Carriers are the BEST in the business! Never shipped a car or heard of them before, but the level of knowledge, communication, friendliness, conscientiousness and professionalism I experienced are unparalleled. They picked up my car from the dealer the same day and it arrived at my house the next morning by enclosed trailer. Can't do better than that! The following day both Dale and Michael contacted me to make sure I was happy with their service. If I ever need to ship a car again, there is only one call I will make: to Reliable! ...[More]
By Brian K Scott on Reliable Carriers Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Felicia knows what she is doing. We did not worry about our car transport while we were packing, house hunting, transporting pets etc. etc. We left the FIAT to Felicia and she handled everything!! Two things that were small surprises 1) make sure the gas tank is 1/4 or less at time of pick-up when shipping by boat and 2) the info on the Matson web site for pick-up times in Honolulu is incorrect - they open at 8:00 a.m. - no earlier. No complaints - excellent service - would not hesitate to use Felicia again - SHE IS THE BEST!!!! ...[More]
By Boris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 7 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
The driver was extremely nice and careful with my car even though it had been rolled in a crash and I was using it for a donor car on another project. It is damaged on every corner and this guy treated it like it was brand new. I will use theses guys again....[More]
By Gregory W McCann on Montway Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Working with Dyamanic was such a pleasure. Prompt response at all times from the asking of the quote until after delivery. Mary would answer me from morning til night either text, email and voice! I would highly recommend . ...[More]
By Lisa on Dynamic Auto Movers about 8 Hours Ago
Our daughter was coming back home to New York from California and we needed to find a reparable and experienced auto transport company. We were nervous and skeptical to choose one as we had no experience in transporting a car cross country,… we did not even know where to begin. It was extremely fortunate when a family friend recommended Cavalier Auto Transport. All it took was one phone call to Preet. After speaking to him the very first time we knew that we made a great choice in trusting the job to Preet and Cavalier Auto Transport. We had several phone conversation after that initial call with Preet and Tyra and after each call they made us feel secure in the knowledge that they are performing the job of transporting our daughters car cross country. Both Preet and Tyra were always professional in speaking to us, but even more importantly, they were friendly, kind and with a great sense of caring about our daughters car. The results of the transport was PERFECT in every way….. the car was picked up on time in California and delivered in Staten Island, NY a week later in excellent condition and right on time as promised. We could not be more pleased with the entire process and overall experience. Cavalier Auto Transport...495 NE 4th St Suite 7...Delray Beach, Fl 33483 Yours truly, Edward Ciliberti...[More]
By Edward Ciliberti on Cavalier Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Ground Force One was contracted by my broker Auto Transport 123 to pick up my car in Manhattan, New York on January 7, 2016 and actually picked up on the 9th. The car was to be delivered in 4 to 6 days to a shop in Sealy, Texas. They were informed at the start of the contract that the shop was not open on weekends. The truck with the car arrived in Houston the 15th where other drops were made but was too late in getting to the shop in Sealy before they closed and could not unload. I had called dispatch at 8:30 a.m. and again at 3:30 p.m. that day to ask about the delivery since I did not receive the promised call the day before delivery and I told them during the last call they would not make closing time and would not be able to deliver. The driver did not make it before closing and the shop refused to take delivery on Saturday as they were closed despite apparently numerous harassing calls to the shop salesman. The driver showed up at 9:48 a.m. Monday in spite of the shop opening at 8 a.m. then proceeded to get angry at having to wait because he was #3 in line. He stayed for 1 hour and 7 minutes, reloaded the car on the truck and delivered it to a shipping agent in Houston some 60 miles from the shop. Ground Force One then notified me I was responsible for the additional $175 'TERMINAL' fee and they would not release the name of the shipping agent until I deposited cash for the balance of the delivery cost (acceptable) AND the fee (unacceptable). Had the driver stayed at the shop 20 minutes more - he could have delivered the car and would have received the check for the shipping. Direct negotiation with Ground Force One to pay half the 'terminal' fee was rejected by them. There is a LOT more detail to this story than presented here. I found out later after this fiasco that they were not insured and had a license revoked. I strongly suggest not dealing with these folks at all....[More]
By Steven Paine on Ground Force One about 9 Hours Ago
I was extremely nervous about auto transporting, but after speaking with Angel, I was put at ease and all my questions and concerns where answered and reviewed. I feel I paid a fair price and It was nice knowing I had Angel watching over my transport and was surprised and happy to have Emily also contact me and tell me she was also supervising my transport and to not worry about a thing. My auto arrived several days early and my driver was a nice, polite, guy who took a few mins to speak/joke with me and answered all my questions. I couldn't be more pleased about having done business with High End Transport. I highly recommend them! A+...[More]
By Paul Quintana on High End Transport Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Painless experience! Call back the morning after I sent an online request. Quotes by the end of that day and pick up the next day! Driver (Pasha) was very polite, thorough and appropriately cautious about coming into the neighborhood without damaging the cars on his truck (low hanging branches, tight turns, etc). Car was delivered in San Francisco in 5 days in good condition. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Ben Powell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
I needed one of my cars transported to Florida so I could drive the other one down from Georgia and I ended up on the phone with Kat Jolly at Get It Done Transportation. She was awesome and gave me all of the information I needed. Both Kat & David followed up with me until the carrier picked up my vehicle, which was delivered on time and the driver was very courteous. I would definitely use Get It Done again the next time I need my vehicle transported....[More]
By Justin W. on Get it Done Transportation about 12 Hours Ago
On December 20, 2015 I contacted American Car Transporters to transport a car from Homestead, Fla to Thomasville, Georgia. It is an 8 hour ride, 500 miles. I spoke to Sam and he seemed like a honest person but he is really a slick salesman that promises great service. After arranging a pickup and getting my 150.00 deposit I never spoke to him again and was passed off to ally. I told them that the car must be gone by 1/4/2016!!! IMPERATIVE!! They guaranteed it. I had listed both enclosed and open trailer so anybody who would call would get it. I was quoted 300.00. Nobody called me from American Auto Trans and time was getting close. Finally on the 4th I called to complain and they suddenly sent some guy from Miami GArdens with a rig that a 4 wheel truck would have a hard time to get on it. I have a corvette sportscar and they sent a truck hauler trailer. this was 5 pm on 1/4/16. I was now paying a guy in georgia to wait for a car that was not coming... I told them if this car is here after 6 pm on 1/4 our contract is void because services were not rendered. I lost money and got another carrier who got the car out the next day. I did a charge back on my credit card but american car transport recharged the 150 for services not rendered. they are liars and not only raise the price but dont bother to send a carrier. they all had long holiday weekends and the hell with the people needing there service. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE BUMS. They dont deliver on there promises but they still want there deposit even if nothing was done on there part. It is a stealing family business preying on innocent people who are just trying to move there cars....[More]
By eduardo ramos on American Car Transporters Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Had a car shipped from AZ to CA with Ship-a-car-direct. They coordinated the pickup/delivery with the shipper (J-Lite), and kept in constant contact. I had no problems and will probably use them in the future if I ship my car again (hopefully not any time soon haha...). ...[More]
By Al Chang on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
My wife and I were in California for Christmas visiting our grown children. On a crazy whim we bought a used BMW 550i. Now we needed to get it to New Jersey. We had never done anything like this before. I soon realized that the business of auto transport is the "Wild Wild West!". I was amazed at the negative reviews I read online about just about all transport companies. But one stood out from the rest. Direct Express Auto Transport. They had a AAA rating at the Better Business Bureau. And They had very minor issues on all the various rating web sites. Upon calling them and talking to the customer service rep I knew I made the right decision. Contracted on a Monday. Car was picked up the next morning! Excellent communication with Direct Express and the truck driver throughout. And 6 days later it was in NJ. And the driver had to drive through a winter snow storm. The car was dirty as you could imagine being on the road for 6 days but nothing a quick car wash couldn't fix. Otherwise the car was in perfect condition. It simply couldn't have gone smoother. Next time we do something crazy and buy a car 3300 miles away, I'll be sure to use Direct Express to get it home....[More]
By Roy Bertalotto on Direct Express Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
from the start they lied to me the said that they are a carrier company and they are not they are brokers .i lost my flight because of the lies and lost my deal .all they do is give you stories and stories and they dont care about your schedule they make you sit all day and wait and wait and they say in next 40 minutes and they go on and on and on and never pick up my car they should loose there license they are nothimg but profesional liars...[More]
By michael oconnor on All Terrain Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Good customer service, took longer than expected to get matched with a driver (busy time of year I was told, right around New Years) but once that got figured out I had no issues, very open with communication and I ended up with a great driver...[More]
By Michael O'Connell on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
The customer service was very good, Emails responded very fast. I talked to Kevin Mathews, he offered me the best quote with the least possible broker fee. The driver picked my vehicle very fast and delivered it very soon. Totally I was very satisfied and definitely I will work with them again. ...[More]
By oasis international on Silver Express Logistics about 22 Hours Ago