View 148,456 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 297
Reviews 1-25 of 7421
Leo was prompt and courteous. My second time using this transportation company. I will definitely use again if needed. Excellent communication!...[More]
By Diane on Corporate Auto Transport about 8 Minutes Ago
I was very happy with the service I received! Brenden took care of everything from the beginning to end. It was a brand new car and it got to its dest...[More]
By M. Bekele on American Standard Auto Transportation about 11 Minutes Ago
I had a pleasant bussiness with this company from the start to the end including the drivers. I would use this company again. highly recomended. Ta...[More]
By Tania on Door to Door Transport about 13 Minutes Ago
I read a lot of bad reviews and decided all the companies had bad performance reviews so I picked the one that looked best. Was in contact with Matt a...[More]
By Dennis Sadler on Boss Auto Transport , Inc. about 29 Minutes Ago
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle and was some what apprehensive. Did some internet research and selected Jay's Auto Transport. Contacte...[More]
By Dave on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 54 Minutes Ago
A2B did a wonderful job getting my Jeep moved. Mike explained everything to me, and he really made me feel comfortable with him and his company. There...[More]
By S. Hernandez on A2B Vehicle Transport Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Christina and Nathan were outstanding and extremely helpful in coordinating the transport. They were able to work with my schedule on both pickup and...[More]
By Christie on Autoline Transport about 1 Hour Ago
The person who helped me, Sam Anderson, was very helpful with getting all the information and quotes. They were always available and helpful when I ca...[More]
By Fiorella Hernandez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
After dealing with another company that promised me the world and guaranteed to transport my vehicle for a cost of $850, I was very frustrated. I cont...[More]
By Kerri on TD Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Car was delivered on time, cs was knowledgable. Person met me on site to receive the vehicle. Person arrived on time per the agreed upon time. Pick up...[More]
By Lee on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
My daughter began school in NY and needed to have her car. We received a vast array of rates, however, John Anthony stood out the most. John and Dan a...[More]
By Cecilia Reynolds on Heartland Trucking about 3 Hours Ago
I was quoted $495 and was expected to send a check before receipt of the vehicle; which I did (they don't take credit cards). I now see why. Along t...[More]
By Craig on AMG Transport o about 3 Hours Ago
There is a reason this company has an F rating with the BBB. I wish I would have read previous reviews and checked that before using these people. I...[More]
By Qui G. on US Car Transporters LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Tobias was easy to work with. Although it cost $50 more that quoted, I was pleased with the service thereafter and the driver who transported my car ...[More]
By Terry on Lepke Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Safeway Auto Transport was an excellent choice for our move. My wife and I had started shopping companies a month before we had to move having never h...[More]
By Bill Rowland on Safeway Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
I have used Angels Moving Autos to transport high value cars over the years. When you have cars that need to be moved, finding a transporter who under...[More]
By Kwame on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
I've shipped many times before and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. From speaking with Ross to having him arrange my transport. ...[More]
By Jessica on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Breanna helped me with the quote and was very professional and kind. The quote was very reasonable and I liked the way she handled my business. I d...[More]
By Jessie Belding on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
Breanna Pittman****Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com@360-853-2820.**** Jessie, I am so appreciative you left me this review. I am very happy i could help...[More]
Never picked up the car (was told driver filled the slot) no contract ever signed, then hit with a $50 'administration' charge?? Nothing in cancel for...[More]
By Mislead on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC about 4 Hours Ago
i would never use them again NO GOOD STAY FAR AWAY,they picked up on wed morn the 10th and promised delivery of car on fri the 12th by 5 pm.that never...[More]
By rick on Heartland Trucking about 4 Hours Ago
When I first searched the internet about transporting a car, I was bombarded with calls from broker's that tried to pressure me into providing a credi...[More]
By jvanarck on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
We requested ONE DAYS notice before the carrier was to arrive in Portland OR. We got 2.5 hrs which came from the driver. Had we had the driver's ph#...[More]
By Ralph C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
This was a smooth transition from moving from illinois to florida. Called them a week ahead of my move for my new job. Got here just two days before t...[More]
By Douglas on Exceptional Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I spoke with Xavier. We were having issues with another company. He assured me he could help. He didnt lie and got the job done. Thanks shane and xavi...[More]
By jean kelly on US Car Transporters LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Brenden and his team were able to provide a quick car transport service across the states. I was pleased with the knowledge of the driver and the way ...[More]
By Michelle on American Standard Auto Transportation about 5 Hours Ago