View 146,932 Reviews on 3,522 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 288
Reviews 1-25 of 7188
AMG Transport is a broker only, and has a "bad attitude towards customers." He starts out telling you how he is smarter than anybody else on...[More]
By Larry Harlton on AMG Transportation about 3 Minutes Ago
The car arrived today (and on my daughter’s birthday) - Andrey the driver was very nice and told me exactly what he would be doing and when to e...[More]
By Kelly S on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 7 Minutes Ago
Moving might be probably one of the hardest things to do. & if you're moving from one coast to another, good luck with that. So I was looking for ...[More]
By Chirine on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Dave and Mega City Transport took 100% prepayment and disappeared with the money. The move never happened, the vehicle was never picked up. Emails not...[More]
By Dov on Mega City Transport about 3 Hours Ago
The service from pre-move to post move was outstanding. Everyone was courteous, informative, and kind. The moving crew was amazing. Everything got ...[More]
By George Santiogo on Accurate Moving Services about 3 Hours Ago
I would use American Standard Auto Transportation again, and recommend them to others. Our experience with this company was excellent. Brenden and t...[More]
By Mike and Beth Hamlet on American Standard Auto Transportation about 4 Hours Ago
Great customer service. Reliable and as straight forward as possible. Vw Vanagon was shipped from texas to california. 300 dollars more than was qu...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
I have been around awhile,this is the worst company ever I have had dealings with.Xavier is going to respond to this and attack me about the review.No...[More]
By Ed Ningard on US Car Transporters LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I just received an email from Angels Moving Auto 5 years after I used them, asking me to give them a 5 star review on this site in exchange for a $25 ...[More]
By M. Kelly on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
I'm moving to Ohio for school, my classmate refer me on using this company to transport my car because she used them when she have to transport her ca...[More]
By Sam on Door to Door Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Overall great experience throughout entire process, Mary and Alex kept informed during the enitre process. Would definatley use company in the future...[More]
By ray on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
“WARNING” this company will tell you anything to secure a sale... Initially speaking with Andrew (the Broker) I made a point of explai...[More]
By Robert Jones on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I had my 2000 Landcruiser shipped from OK to Cali by Angels and the delivery was prompt. The delivery dude was a super nice guy and big Cowboys fan j...[More]
By kevin leung on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
Horrible experience from the word go! Vinny went rogue on me so he had Katlyn answer my calls until she went rogue with him. Cowards, but that's ...[More]
By Frank P on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
The process was very easy, the price was reasonable, and the company was always available to answer our questions. Great company!...[More]
By Maura on AAA Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Anyone considering a long haul across canada or to the US should stay clear of Elliott Equine Hauling !! They are rude , extremely unprofessional and ...[More]
By Elliott sucks on Elliott Equine Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I had good experience with the transporter. The driver was finding hard to speak in English however he was friendly enough and was able to communicate...[More]
By Kishor Lal on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
Q Auto Transport had excellent customer service and was very affordable. My delivery was instate and the promptness of the delivery was outstanding. A...[More]
By Jessica M. on Q Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
I highly recommend Sherle at Total Car Shipping she helped me get my car home for a great price and ahead of schedule. She always returned my calls an...[More]
By CALVIN on Total Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
While Brokers advertise availability at specific prices, they apparently cannot necessarily deliver at that price because it is the truck drivers that...[More]
By Mike Peterson on A1 Logistic Services Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I recently booked shipping of my car through Montway and they promised me a response within 24 -48 hours. After 24 hours, I contacted them and I was t...[More]
By Anand Gupta on Montway Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Mike Ortiz (ShipYourCarNow) was always quick to respond when I called. Answered my questions accurately. Driver was excellent at answering my questi...[More]
By W. Lunceford on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 9 Hours Ago
We hired Angels to move three of our cars from CT to FL at the end of January. The weather was snowy and extremely cold. Two of the three cars were an...[More]
By Nan F on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
We hired Angels to move an old Morgan that was not in great shape and required careful handling. They did a fantastic job. We then told my son to use ...[More]
By Nan on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
In state shipments are very difficult but David handled it with easy and speed as always. Additional obstacle was that this was a classic car so coul...[More]
By Erica B. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago