View 158,345 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 75
Reviews 1-25 of 1857
Great service. Great prices. Very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend. I purchased an international cf500 from California and had it shipped by ampm to Iowa and they were able to get the truck on the open carrier without damage. The driver was friendly and the delivery prompt. I will be using them again! ...[More]
By Guy Puthoff on AmPm Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Shipped my GMC Suburban from Halifax to Toronto earlier in February. I chose the terminal to terminal option. I was in no rush and asked if my vehicle could be stored for 2 weeks. Automoves agent was very helpful and advised that he could keep it at their Toronto terminal until I arrive at no extra cost. The whole dropping off, inspection and delivery process was very straightforward. I got all the paperwork via email along with my invoice, paid online and received tracking details. Great service, great crew....[More]
By Brent W on Automoves Ltd. about 6 Hours Ago
I have never had to ship a vehicle, so I was pretty clueless about the whole process. I googled several companies, and I stumbled upon Auto Shipping Group. My account executive, Gina Borgeson, was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and she was always available to answer all of my questions. It was a stressful time because I was trying to get my sister situated with her big move from California to Georgia; however, Gina helped make the process absolutely wonderful. When I needed to change the date for delivery, Gina made the changes immediately so I would not have to worry. I got all of the information regarding the price upfront and there were no surprises. I highly recommend this company. When they say that they are highly rated, they truly mean it. Fantastic service and I would most definitely contact them again if I ever need to ship another vehicle. Thank you Auto Shipping Group for all of your help!...[More]
By Shaleena Kumar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I had to send a car from PA to San Diego, CA. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Elvira on American Auto Transportation about 10 Hours Ago
I have used this brokerage several times before, and they always provide great service. This transport was a fast,three day delivery. The carrier did a great job in providing excellent care for my car, and were very professional. Anytime I had a question about my car, Seamless Auto always answered my question,and provided excellent service. Will be using for future transports....[More]
By Yoander Vmoney on Seamless Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Able Auto worked very hard to obtain a carrier for my son's car to be shipped to his Air Force base. The truck was only delayed due to a winter storm. We were very happy with the service they provided and would recommend this company to others looking to ship their car. ...[More]
By Jenn H L on Able Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
malia went above and beyond in helping me learn the ins and outs of dealing with brokers in this industry! even though i found shipping elsewhere when i called malia for advice she took time to explain some info i needed to make me comfortable with my decisions... thanks so much for being a true professional!!...[More]
By gregory on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
I like working with them . they are all nice people up front & honest Thank you everyone for helping me transporting my car ...[More]
By Val Parks on TRANSPORT AMERICAS about 14 Hours Ago
I purchased a new corvette in the state of CT and wanted the carrier to be experienced in hauling Corvettes since it was going to Tx. HaulAway knew my concerns and assured me their carrier had experience in exotic automobiles and would deliver my new vette in pristine condition. My agent was Declan and he was so helpful, made the whole shipping process a pleasure. The driver arrived on time and was in constant contact, keeping me updated thru the entire process. Thanks to Declan and HaulAway I am a happy new Corvette owner. Jimmy ...[More]
By Jimmy on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 14 Hours Ago
Service was excellent and there were no delays. Prices were reasonable. This is my second time using Montway and I will use again!...[More]
By Ken on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
The transport went well after all the snowy weather in New York the delivery was there in 2 days which was excellent. almost a normal 3 day drive for me recommend your service...[More]
By Frank on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
This is the 3rd time I've used auto transport123. Janine has always been my go to and I wouldn't want anyone else to handle the shipping of my vehicle. My husband is active duty army and it causes us to move a lot, whether it be an army pcs move or deployments and I am never dissatisfied or stressed when it comes to shipping our vehicle. Janine helped big time this time around by finding us a transporter last minute and got our car to our new home inAlabama before we even reached our new home. She's extremely helpful, reliable, and knowledgable. ...[More]
By Christine Soto on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
Transporting our car with Professional a wonderful experience. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689...[More]
By Robert Feijo on Above All Transporters about 16 Hours Ago
THE entire booking and shipping process was seamless . I was throughly, and completely satisfied with the entire process! ! ...[More]
By Ralph on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
From the time of purchase to final delivery I was particularly pleased with the prompt and professional service provided by Passage Auto Delivery in transporting my vehicle. ...[More]
By Skip on Passage Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
If there is anybody to trust with your car, it is Hugo with 7 star auto transport, i don't trust anybody when it comes to car transportation, because I had a bad experience be for. I gave Hugo a had time because I did not trust him, he was patient with me and I finally got to do business with him, after my van left san diego he kept contact with me every day till my car get to Houston, afte my car arrived houston, a day earlier than the schedule day that was the time he gain my trust. I recommend Hugo with 7 star to anybody at anytime, expecially if you are in the military and your transferring. ...[More]
By iwatt on 7 Star Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 17 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
I had a great experience with ASG despite my odd situation. My agent Julie Johnston was very helpful and approachable that made my transaction easier and worry-free. I will definitely recommend this to friends because of great service!...[More]
By Joy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Joy it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. I wish you the very best and a new s...[More]
Fast on time direct and to the point in all areas. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By David Paton on American Auto Transportation about 19 Hours Ago
There were so many companies contacting us. I really liked Assurance's initial email. Then the customer service was great over the phone. Good email communication through the order. They picked a great driver who was courteous, helpful and delivered A+ service. I think the price was a great value as well. ...[More]
By Michele D on Assurance Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I contacted ASG to transport my vehicle without any background information or knowledge on shipping vehicles. I had my truck shipped from home to my new duty station to avoid buying a new vehicle or leasing one. The customer service representative was not only friendly, but very knowledgable on his trade and was able to quote me a highly competitive price, with nearly immediate pick up. A few days and phone calls later and my vehicle was already leaving home in transit cross country. My hours for pick up of my vehicle were very limited due to field training exercises, but Tige Yeargin was able to help me in coordinating an off hours delivery time of my vehicle. Within roughly a week my vehicle travelled across the country undamaged. Using ASG helped me learn a lot about shipping my vehicle across the country, avoiding putting the wear and tear on my vehicle, and also cemented in my mind that in the future I will be using them for vehicle transportation. If you need a vehicle shipped and want to avoid being ripped off I suggest using ASG. Excellent customer service and great turn around time from first call to delivery. ...[More]
By Jered Heter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
I have shipped 4 cars to tenn. This was the best service I have received, it was GREAT! Mike Willett...[More]
By Mike Willett on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
By Mike Willett on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
My overall experience was excellent, I received updates along the way and the delivery driver was courteous and on time. Very good company to ship vehicles with. Thanks again....[More]
By Johnny Morales on Angels Moving Autos about 20 Hours Ago
My car was picked up on time and delivered a night before expected! This was very helpful and everyone throughout the process was very professional. Would definitely use again and will recommend to family and friends!...[More]
By Sundar Chetlur on TRANSPORT AMERICAS about 21 Hours Ago
I had a tight timeline for pick up. I was told that the pick up would be Wed eve to try an accommodate my sched but the driver was not able to make it until the next morning. Would have preferred a realistic msg re timing so I could have made arrangements rather than having to scramble when I found out that the wed pick up was unrealistic. ...[More]
By Michelle Adler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 12:15PM