View 144,507 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 87
Reviews 1-25 of 2170
my car arrived safely. the driver was pretty good. The car arrived at CA from MO within 5 days. Pretty fast....[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
I spoke to Sasha and she gave me an honest quote. She made my experience great, by explaining to me how everything worked. This was my first time ship...[More]
By Tiffany on E&W Auto Logistics about 1 Hour Ago
Malia was a wonderful point person and overall representative of Auto Shippin Group. Despite some technical difficulties out of her control, Malia was...[More]
By Megan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Got me picked up in one day it was amazing tony was great definitely going to use this company again !!...[More]
By Jordan on E&W Auto Logistics about 2 Hours Ago
Sam Was very helpful with my auto transport needs. My son is in the military and needed his car shipped to him right away. I called and a day or two l...[More]
By Christian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Though my case was off to a rough start due to errors on my part, South Beach managed to find a transport the same day I was able to get back in conta...[More]
By Jordan on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I contracted this firm to move a car for my daughter. This my first experience moving a vehicle like this, and Tom (my rep from Ship-A-Car) was aweso...[More]
By Bob on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Despite a huge miscommunication at pick up & a language barrier (company is Romanian), Pam & Nick were very pleasant. Easy to contact & ke...[More]
By Maggie Potts on NPS Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
There with me every step of the way! Helped work out a miscommunication with carrier asap! Car was picked up within 72 hours of order placed...[More]
By Maggie on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
We shipped a 2002 Saturn from Chicago's Northwest suburbs, to Fairfield, California. We were extremely surprised by the outstanding customer service D...[More]
By Signa Duffell on Direct Auto Carrier about 3 Hours Ago
The interaction with Nichole in the office was always very professional. She was honest, responsive and timely. She had indicated it could be upto 8 ...[More]
By Pete on Hilton Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
First time used this type of facility. Experience, excellent. car picked up when promised, delivered when promised. Would use firm again if needed. ...[More]
By ALAN GROSSMAN on Stateway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Picked up, transported 450 miles and delivered the same day. Communication by Rafael and the driver was excellent. Very satified customer, would use...[More]
By Gregg Damminga on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I felt quesy when I thought of the overwhelming task of getting my 2000 BMW Z3 moved halfway across the country. I didn't have time to drive and didn...[More]
By LW on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 2 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
The Direct Express Auto experience was great. Jenny the main customer service agent assigned to us was friendly and knowledgeable. Mario the truck dri...[More]
By ANDRES PALANA on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with Auto Star. Christian was fantastic to work with and his follow up was great. The driver of both of our cars was exceptional a...[More]
By Cathy Reeder on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 5 Hours Ago
From Christian: Hello Cathy and thank you for that wonderful review. It was a pleasure moving your vehicles, especially since you had specific timing ...[More]
This review should help those first time auto-shippers out there. Bottom line, my Jeep Liberty made it from Arizona to Virginia faster than expected ...[More]
By Brian Gallagher on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Great service. They were very helpful and were able to find we a deal at the price stated. I wanted to send my car to California in a short period of ...[More]
By M. k. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
The driver Bob, who picked up and delivered the car, was pleasant and answered all the questions. He seemed very trustworthy. And the car was delivere...[More]
By Bill on Upscale Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
This company is awesome ! It took four other deadbeat companies who took too long or trucks broke down.... Omg!! New way and Rachel got my truck here ...[More]
By Mildred on New Way Moving Services about 6 Hours Ago
Shipping was on time, though I had to wait for 2 weeks for my car to be pick up, but it's understandable because the pick up location is in south Indi...[More]
By Joe on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 6 Hours Ago
I had a very pleasant experience using Destiny auto shipping, after hearing a lot of negative things about this industry. They provided me with a reas...[More]
By Martin on Destiny Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
My vehicle was Picked up immediately and the delivery happened on time as stated by driver. I look forward to using this company in the future. I wou...[More]
By Nirmal on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Matthew at TD Auto transport was honest & straight forward from the start. We discussed pricing and strategy...It was all good. He found a relia...[More]
By Win on TD Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Tony was prompt with his replies either by phone or email. If I had a question and it was a weekend, I still got my answer. The price quote was compet...[More]
By Ron DeViso on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 7 Hours Ago