View 165,138 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 82
Reviews 1-25 of 2038
When I started to look for transport companies I discovered very quickly that I was dealing with mostly deviant sales tactics that included, but were not limited to, scaring me into thinking other brokers would not pickup my vehicle for weeks on end, would not deliver my vehicle in a timely fashion, warning me not to trust others, promising me prompt service for an unreasonably low or high rate, insulting me by calling me a sucker or feeling sorry for my decision, promising that I would regret my decision not to go with their service, explaining how shipping a vehicle was a difficult task and may take several days to just identify a transporter. To summarize it plainly, the transportation brokering line of work is nothing but lies, deception and downright dirty. I found that 99% of the brokers that contacted me were fraudulent at best. One "broker" was actually posing as a broker when in reality he worked for the car dealer where I bought the vehicle (wait until I write their review). It was a scam to pocket my transportation fees and disappear without me knowing and furthermore stuck without a shipper and needing a lawyer instead. I can ensure you that it will be one of the worst experiences of your life aside from purchasing the vehicle from a used car salesman. Shameful indeed. I said 99% because there was but ONE EXCEPTION to this rule. Auto Shipping Group, as represented by Ms. Leah Linn, was a breath of fresh air. From the very first words she spoke I knew instantly that this company had hired only the best, most integral and honest people in the industry. Leah didn't make any promises other than to work hard to get me the most expeditious means of transport for my new vehicle. How did she differentiate her companies capabilities? By doing more than just posting the job on the central transportation board. She went out of her way to contact carriers directly. She did a job that nobody else would attempt and probably didn't have the resources or capability to do so. She was diligent and honest with me throughout the entire process. I simply can't say enough. Auto Shipping Group has really done a fantastic job in hiring Ms. Linn. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again. Ms. Linn deserves recognition for the way she represented her company. ...[More]
By Andrew Anderson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 45 Minutes Ago
We were moving in a pinch from OH to CA. Were entertaining crazy rates of $1,500+. Got in contact with Emily who was extremely helpful and disclosed all pieces of information and kept in contact at all times for follow ups and information. When a carrier was assigned to us, Emily informed us that they had requested a higher price on the job. She offset a good portion of the increase (~$100) into the broker fee, which was a nice touch of customer service. Our carrier (TFI) called two hours in advance, arrived on time, and reassured us of any relevant details. Delivery was iffy since we had a flight the same day and a shady taxi decided to take us in circles. Moses was courteous, patient, and delivered the car without problems or damage. The only complains was that the car was outrageously dusty, but that's what you get for shipping open container I guess. Overall, this will be my first place to go to next time I need to do something like this....[More]
By Egor on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Pickup date was a little later then I requested, but that was because of little to no traffic headed out to WA. Being that they are transportation brokers they post the load on traffic boards and see if any carriers bite. Communication was good throughout the experience, I received numerous emails and calls explaining the delay. All in all we had to add a little more $$ to the pot than originally quoted, this was totally fine with me as I wanted my vehicle as soon as possible and wasn't going to wait a week or 2 for $150 difference. Money talks in this business so if you are looking for the cheapest route you may have to wait a week or two for pickup, but if you don't mind paying a little extra Matt and team can work with you and you will find options will open up. Received the truck 2 days early, which made up for the late pickup. Again, communication was great with the driver, called me and updated me numerous times. Driver was on time where he said he would be and professional. NO DAMAGE! which is one of the most important pieces to me. Truck looked exactly like it did when they picked it up. Again worth the wait and extra $$ by far. Suggestion to users is to get familiar with the brokerage world, you can ask Matt he will explain. Once you understand the truck is not sitting 10 miles away waiting for your vehicle you will be willing to wait a few extra days or pay $100 more to have a driver break his route. I WOULD USE AGAIN - Happy customer/No Damage ...[More]
By CJohnson on Lightning Auto Carriers about 7 Hours Ago
Picked up on 5th day of 1-5 day window. Other then that was excellent overall. Truck was slated to arrive three to five days later then it actually did. Would have preferred of car was wrapped to avoid it arriving so dirty (bug spatter). Driver met me at my office to drop off which was very convenient....[More]
By Mr. Moncrief on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
Lisa Panuccio coordinated the shipping of a Toyota Tacoma pickup, with a cap, from northern New Jersey to Northern Washington State. The process proceeded in a timely fashion, pursuant to my time schedule. The vehicle was picked up on time, and delivered early. Lisa maintained phone contact and updates throughout the process. Even the truck driver's assistant phoned with updates when it was felt necessary. The vehicle arrived unscathed by its journey. The trucker claimed to provided door-to-door service. In small rural areas of Washington state that meant that the vehicle had to be unloaded a short distance from its destination, then driven to that location. The driver then offered to walk back to the tractor trailer. We couldn't have found a more pleasant, responsible, and professional team to transport our pickup truck. We will most definitely use Lisa Panuccio at Ship-A-Car again, and recommend them highly to others. William L., NJ (06-30-2015) ...[More]
By William L on Ship A Car Inc about 10 Hours Ago
Referred by friends, never had issues. On time, no hassle, honest. Would use again and again. Transportation cost increased prior to departure, he reduced his fee to keep the cost the same. Thanks again....[More]
By Grant on Quality Car Move about 10 Hours Ago
Tru Auto was especially easy to deal with. Honesty and straight forwardness is hard to find but Kim was very upfront with me and gave me an honest and true price. My truck was picked up on time as scheduled and I was kept in contact as to where my truck was right up to the actual delivery. The price I was given never changed. I have referred TRU AUTO already to several of my friends and we will only use TRU AUTO. Thank you Kim it was a pleasure...[More]
By Annie on Tru Auto Transport Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
The morning I called they were able to schedule the pick up the same day saving me from paying additional storage fees. The car was delivered in a reasonable amount of time by a professional who was more than helpful in unloading the vehicle and taking the extra time to help put it in the proper location. I have saved the number for future use.... Thank you very much! Greatly appreciated!...[More]
By Denise on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Service was outstanding! This was our 2nd vehicle we had shipped with Amer. everything went smooth and the customer service was top notch! Thanks Josh!...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Service in time. Car is OK.Would use again. Service in time. Car is OK.Would use again. Service in time. Car is OK.Would use again....[More]
By Denny Deng on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I recently transported my car from Baltimore Area to Seattle Area. I got in touch with Jonathan after he emailed me the one of the best rates for my Lexus Rx 350's transport. My overall experience is good with him. Jonathan worked as broker between me and truck driver. Car was delivered to me in 5 days after it was picked up and in good shape. I would definitely use Polar Express again to transport my car. Highly recommended....[More]
By Harish Bhatia on Polar Express Auto Transport Inc about 11 Hours Ago
Ben was very knowledgable about motor vehicle transport. He managed each situation very professionally and kept me informed during the process. i was able to contact him quickly and monitor the transport of my vehicle. If there was a problem during transport he would inform me and then explain how he would resolve the issue. I would recommend Ben at Motor Movers to others. Ben followed through to the very end when faced with multiple issues. Thank you again and i will definitely use your services in the future. ...[More]
By Fred on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
This is my second time using this company and again my overall experience was excellent: Great customer service and step by step guidance and support along the way, no hidden fees - the quote is what you pay, and my vehicle was delivered quickly and in the same condition. (Except for some extra dust.) ....[More]
By G Jordan on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
I had an excellent experience with this company. I had to change my pickup/drop off dates, and they were very willing to work with my evolving schedule and answered all of my questions promptly as I had many since this was my first vehicle transport experience, and it was cross country (from Maryland to Washington). The transportation company I was assigned to was excellent, they would have been able to deliver the vehicle before I arrived, but they were willing to change their delivery route in order to be able to meet me at my arrival date and time. They were very easy to communicate with and very flexible. Would definitely use again! ...[More]
By Jackie on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I first called on a Wednesday needing my car transported from Illinois to Pennsylvania as soon as possible. Everything was explained to me up front, the customer service was truly outstanding. I paid $200 down and $400 upon delivery. I finalized the deal on Friday, my car was picked up that Sunday and delivered in PA on Monday. Everything was prompt and very professional. My car was transported on an open truck, bumper to bumper gguarantee, and there was absolutely no damage to the vehicle. Using 1 All Aboard Auto Transport saved me almost $200. I would definitely use this company in the future as well as recommend it to family and friends....[More]
By Michelle on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 11 Hours Ago
from the time i contacted carrier to the delivery , this was a great experience. state to state stayed in touch and notified of all progress . every call was returned prompley as i was attempting to make up my mind. they were very patient and most helpful....[More]
By aga,s auto on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
This was the first company I contacted to get a quote on transporting my car, and throughtout the 6 other companies I called, they were the most affordable. I was a little skeptic about everything seeing that it was cheaper than expected, but I was wrong. Everything went well, my car was in the same shape when it arrived as before it left. Great company....[More]
By Declan Freswick on Dynamic Auto Movers about 11 Hours Ago
I am fully satisfied with AutoStar Transport for moving my car from Plano, TX to Madison, WI. My Car reached on-time in 2 days as promised for the reasonable rate of $650. My point of contact was George Prestera and was helpful in providing all the required details. I will use the AutoStar Transport again and again in future and will definitely recommend this to my friends and family members....[More]
By PRADEEP on AutoStar Transport Express about 12 Hours Ago
The TransNation team was fantastic. From answering all my questions, to ensuring delivery of my vehicle, they were easy to work with and affordable. My car showed up when it was supposed to and the service was excellent. ...[More]
By Tracy S. on TransNation about 12 Hours Ago
Having never needed to move a vehicle in the past, I'd no idea what I was in for. From the moment I filled out the on-line form I was inundated with calls, emails etc from dozens of companies wanting my business. I decided to do my homework and spent days (literally!) trying to sort it all out. I was lied to, had people on the phone who were insulting and condescending and was getting frustrated and angry...no one's quoted email price was anywhere near what I was told when I got them on the phone! A bunch of lying crooks, I thought.... Enter Lilly at Andrew Auto Transport.....from her 1st email to her last she was polite, friendly, knowledgable and very caring. We made a flexible, open ended plan as I was not in a big hurry. She was in touch every 3 days as promised, always paying attention to detail- I like that. Start to finish she was professional and she got it done for me-I also like that! While the price was a tad higher than quoted, it was 100% fine with me-my truck was "inoperable", 60 years old and wasn't easy to load and unload. I am completely satisfied and would highly recommend this company to: family, friends, even strangers!!...[More]
By Kenny Russ on Andrew Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
It's a great company, good customer service, transport my car on time and shortly with good price you don't get same with others companies....[More]
By Fadey Kisto on Auto Transport Group Midwest about 13 Hours Ago
Very good for the busy professional, they were in close contact and reliably estimated pickup and delivery. Hassle factor very low, I was pleased and would use them again....[More]
By Dorothy Collins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
After hiring some sc*mbag and wasting 4 days and 200.00 on a fictitious driver he had for the deposit i gave up. I was ready to drive myself but when I was venting to a friend about my issue he told me "should have called Get it Done Transport" he was telling me how he had a great experience a few years earlier. Ended up speaking to David and I guess nothing's changed on a few years because my transport service was great as well. What was impressive is when I told David what I had went through he made me feel like he understood and not like I was stupid for being bamboozled! Word of advice don't be bamboozled! Call get it done transport first! Class act good people over there! ...[More]
By Eric on Get it Done Transportation about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 11 Hours Ago
Eric, we cant thank you enough for the opportunity to work for you and Get it Done! being family owned and operated with 15yrs of experience we take m...[More]
Chris Davis came highly recommended by a friend who used his service in the past. He did not disappoint. He is professional, prompt, and reliable. The whole experience was very smooth and low-stress as he was able to make it work with my busy work schedule. I am very pleased with the service and have already recommended him to another friend. ...[More]
By YH on Quality Car Move about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 13 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT ..CALL 954 281 9140...[More]
This was my second time shipping a vehicle, but my first time with Ship a Car Direct. Their Website has many helpful videos and they were constantly emailing me with tips. I would definitely recommend them. ...[More]
By 437676-JX on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago