View 151,298 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 82
Reviews 1-25 of 2042
These guys....and gals are awesome to deal with. They seem to do anything they can to meet your needs and make sure the shipment arrives on time. I will definitely do business with them again....[More]
By Chevrolet Dealer on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Minutes Ago
Kachiri was great. Very honest and available to answer my questions. I would definitely recommend this company. They shoot straight and gave me an honest quote to move my car. I talked to 6 other companies and I can say Motor Movers was the most professional without pressuring me....[More]
By Paul Winick on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 27 Minutes Ago
Steve was courteous and knowledgeable. The company followed through on everything. I plan to use them again....[More]
By mike on Auto Transport 123 about 28 Minutes Ago
Kay was very helpful and provided emails and videos to explain how the process worked. Everything worked exactly as described; no surprises. Cars were delivered on time and undamaged. Driver was courteous and communicated well with us. I would definitely use Ship a Car Direct again....[More]
By Tracey on Ship a Car Direct about 30 Minutes Ago
My experience with This company through Stephanie was very pleasant. i would definitely use them again if i ever need to ship a vehicle in the future....[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 37 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 30 Minutes Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE, CALL ME TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Mohammed, Thank...[More]
They did a great job. The car was picked up on time. We were constantly in contact with the shipper and new where the car was at all times. The drilver was very curteious and careful with the car. Everything worked out great....[More]
By Thomas P Anderson on Auto Transport 123 about 46 Minutes Ago
My experience was very positive, the auto price quote was competitive and Brad called me several times to explain to me the process, My car was transported hassle free and I loved the service....[More]
By Brian on D&G Professional Brokerage about 1 Hour Ago
I'm really pleased with the service I got from the company and will for sure go with them again.........I was very pleased with the service and quality of the truck driver..............[More]
By Miriam Zamora on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
First let me say thank you to Henry Lugo, I called him 4 days before my arrival in the city and my car got there 1 day later as he told me, thank you Henry, Victoria...[More]
By Victoria on D&G Professional Brokerage about 1 Hour Ago
the representative of the company was quick to respond to me with any inquiries i had throughout the process. they rapidly found a carrier when we thought we might have been in a pinch since our move from the west coast to the east coast had to be carried out so rapidly. the carrier they found was reputable, the drivers friendly and accommodating, and our car was delivered safely...[More]
By Jessica Eden on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
On time Delivery. Only thing i did not expect or you can say i did not like that they increased $50 after making commitment and order was placed. And they told if i will not pay $50 extra to truck driver then they will cancel my order. As i was in last moment so i was not having enough time to think and i agreed to pay extra $50....[More]
By Ravindra on Total Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Very honest! On time and very professional. Ask for Tara she is wonderful.my bronco was sent and recieved on time. Vehicle came in perfect condition....[More]
By Les on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section…12345678789000987654321`12345t6y7u8i9o0-09876543211234567890-qwertyuiop[asdfghjkl;’zxcvbnm,./………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section...[More]
By BOB HALL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 28 Minutes Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****Bob, Thank you for the review. I enjoyed assisting...[More]
Julie Johnston, 602-428-6878, had been my main source of shipping now for about a year. She is the most friendly knowledgable broker I have come across and I ship a lot of cars. She always goes the extra mile to make my life easier and researches complex transports at the drop of a hat. She will even call or email me on her days off to make sure my shipment was all taken care of. Julie is the best! And I can say that after using many many many other carriers. Thanks Julie!...[More]
By Becki on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 43 Minutes Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is my pleasure working with you also on your transports. Thank you for the kind wo...[More]
Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Mo, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a p...[More]
Auto Shipping Group was a great company to deal with. I had a very complicated cross-country move which meant that there was really only one day that was ideal for picking up my car. My car was picked up on the exact day I needed and everyone, especially Robert, was very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely use them again....[More]
By Jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jon for your feedback! I enjoyed working with you to get your vehicle to Ca...[More]
Mike McLoughlin made my experience a great one. He was always reaching out and contacting me to ensure that each step was going according to planned and to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I felt like a valued customer and I really appreciate the time, effort, and dedication to the service provided. ...[More]
By Jamie Wheeler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jamie, It was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle moved...[More]
Picked up and delivered on time, which was the escalade. And they asked to do the review. good work and all went well....[More]
By Patrick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad the Cadillac arriv...[More]
This is my 3rd time using Chell w/ Auto Shipping Group and she is amazing. If I ever need a car shipped I will only use her. Amazing customer service and she will always find the best transporter for the job. ...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Greg! I am always tickled when you call me! You bring some of the craziest r...[More]
Malia was fantastic kept me up to date with activity on trying to ship my corvette. Would definitely use her again...[More]
By Gene A on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Always excellent service from Stephanie and the carrier she sends. I would always recommend her to anyone shipping a car within the US...[More]
By Sam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****Over 6 Years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****360-214-3678****Sam, It has always been such a pleasure assisting you...[More]
Regarding customer service, the best compliment I know to give is: Professional. Kimberly is that, a Professional! She was clear, concise, and an excellent communicator. She answered every question, every email. I am happy to recommend Auto Shipping Group! ...[More]
By DAK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! David, I can not ...[More]
Ship A Car Direct was great to work with. I try to avoid using auto brokers when I ship my vehicles but they came through for me with flying colors. I read their reviews online and found some negative reviews but almost every negative review had a personal response from the owner of the company. As I read through the reviews I was impressed with the honest answers. So I called them up and went from there. The price was fair, communication was good and they shipped my car quick. Their service is great and they sweeten the deal with a small rebate for writing a review be it positive or negative. I will use Ship A Car Direct again....[More]
By 72 MAtty on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
I have always used Angels moving autos. Rarely a problem and the service simply cannot be beat for quickness. Excellent communication and friendly service. Every time, the car is picked up amazingly fast, usually within 1-3 days depending on the location. Even though I manage to always pick difficult locations to go to, Dina and the gang always come through. You will be happy as long as you take the time to learn about shipping cars. Knowledge is your friend....[More]
By peter mainwald on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
We were relocating from Vegas to Orlando and received about 50 quotes from many dealers. I chose South-Beach Transport since their quote was 200-500 USD below the others+ it looked honest and professional. When I got in an actual contact with them, I figured that not only that I got the best price but also I had an instant, professional and a very responsive treatment from them. Aubrey took good care of me providing the documents and the backup needed and Alan Ortega would personaly be in close touch with me, providing all the information that I need and all the tips without trying to upsale or getting more money by using other brokers tricks. Here is what I got from Alan Ortega: 1. The best price. About 200 $ below the next good quote 2. Personal treatment. Alan would call me after working hour to explain patiently what I need. 3. Truck getting on time and providing on time. 4. Other brokers whom I spoke to tried to extra charge me because I told them that I loading my stuff in the car and that the car isn't empty. They would threat that the driver will not pick up when he gets to me if the car is loaded with extra weight and that I should pay for that. This is nonsense and no truck driver really cares if the car is full with stuff. Alan Ortega did not try to charge me for that, explaining what would be the best way to load and what are the limits....[More]
By Joshua Leavitt on South Beach Transport about 4 Hours Ago