View 159,370 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 69
Reviews 1-25 of 1709
I had entered my contact information on the Discount Auto and Truck transporters website after doing a google search in the wee hours of the morning, right around 5 AM. I received communication from Steve an hour or so later, well before they had even opened for the day. He quoted me a price that was comparable to all of the others I had seen. What clinched the deal for me was the fact that the price was guaranteed not to increase. He e-mailed the paperwork to me, I filled it out the same day then faxed it back to him. Each and every time I called him to ask various questions he was quick to answer the phone each and every time! I am very pleased with how easy and problem free this entire transaction went. Very surprised actually as this was my first time I had ever arranged anything of this sort. I will without hesitation recommend Discount Auto and Truck Transporters to all of my friends and family. ...[More]
By Shirley Owen on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 59 Minutes Ago
Bernie was on top of things from the get go. I had dozens of companies to choose from but Bernie's quote was reasonable, she answered my questions quickly, accurately and honestly. Our order was dispatched immediately and the driver was on time. We purchased a vehicle off of ebay and the seller was far less than honest about the running condition of the vehicle. The trucking company was more than understanding and went way out of their way to make our deal work in spite of the vehicle's seller not having it running and ready to be loaded. JOP trucking did not try to back out of the deal though they very well could have because the truck was not ready to be loaded and picked up as it was suppose to be. Bernie contacted me immediately to let me know the status and never asked for a dime more than our quote. Our truck was delivered on time and in the same condition it left its origin in. The trucker was very nice, polite and delivered an excellent service for which we tipped them to make up for some of the problems caused by the seller at the point of origin. We would definitely use Excellent Auto Transport and JOP trucking again! Oh, and no I was not offered any money to leave a good review, I did it because I value excellent customer service. ...[More]
By J. Ward on Excellent Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Company was generally responsive, kept in adequate email and/or phone contact. It took a few days longer to find a trucker but once the car was picked up all went quickly and smoothly. Car arrived in good condition at the time promised by the driver. This was my first experience shipping a car and I have no reason not to use this company again....[More]
By john crittenden on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
My non-running Scirocco was transported from West Palm Beach FL to Connecticut. I called to request service on a Saturday afternoon, the car was picked up on Monday morning and delivered on Friday. Communication was excellent. Shipping would have been less if the car was running. The cost was reasonable as far as I am concerned. I would use this company again and recommend it to others. No complaints at all....[More]
By Geoff J on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
From beginning to end everything went smooth, no issues what so ever. Sara was amazing, overtime we called Navy Auto Transport we always got ahold of someone. Price was a little more than expected, but I'd pay it anytime to receive this type of service! Theres no price on peace of mind.... Kara United States Air force ...[More]
By Kara Homles on Navy Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Our driver, Robert Davis, was very personable and helpful. He kept in touch with us throughout the transport and he arrived early. We can't say enough positive things about him. Our jeep wasn't damaged but it was very dirty.To be expected I guess when driving through bad weather. Montway was very easy to deal with, the price was fair, and we'd use them again and also recommend them....[More]
By Kay on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
All contact with all personnel was very professional. Both Mike and Rana made me feel like they were truly interested in meeting my needs. The only disappointment was the final price. The contracted number was $725. The final price was $850. I could have waited for another truck to hope for a price closer to the quote, but i needed to get the vehicle out of the garage ofthe person from whom I purchased. The driver was very careful with my vehicle. So even with the higher cost, I am extremely happy with my decision. I would use this company again and refer it to others....[More]
By Tom Leamer on DIY Transport Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 5 Hours Ago
Tom it was a real pleasure working with you where we treat everyone like family . It is our hope that when you need our services you call us . recomme...[More]
First time auto shipper. I got about 50 quotes. Read all the reviews. Then I read TD's 100% positive reviews. Called Joanna. She guided me thru the process. They were not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Called Tuesday at 7:30 pm. At 9:00 pm she told me she had a driver. Picked up at 11:00 AM Wednesday AND DELIVERED 3:00 Thursday 682 miles away......Very Fast. I am a customer for life. Sorry to hear about Tammy........[More]
By Bill OBrien on TD Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
The service was prompt and they kept me informed about the entire process all the time. They were active in responding back to my emails/calls. The car was delivered unharmed....[More]
By Ankita on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Due to my military activity I was being relocated from NY to CA. This was the first time moving my vehicle so I was a little hesitant at first. Mike the owner walked me through the process and delivered a great service. I was really impressed at his knowledge and punctuality. These guys come highly recommended. Mike even gave me a military discount. Thanks again....[More]
By John Zimmerman on Economical Auto Transport Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Stephanie exceeded my expectation. Was honest, responsive and vert efficient. Would do business with her Alain Bravo!! ...[More]
By Cd on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Great transaction. Will do business again!!! Robert really did me good. Very honest!!! They moved my car promptly with ease. Will defiantly use dynamic again!!!...[More]
By Jon Pylant on Dynamic Auto Movers about 7 Hours Ago
Casey did a great job and I would recommend others to him. Driver for shipping experts was exceptional and very friendly....[More]
By Jerry Morgan on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Robert was excellent and worked extra hard to get me the right transport. The driver was awesome and kept me informed on arrival time. Definitely will use again, if needed. ...[More]
By KH on Dynamic Auto Movers about 8 Hours Ago
I was transporting the tractor, you see, it's something different. After several calls and explanations Max told me to await their call with the carrier contacts. He called next day, well, not what I expected, but let it be in this case, cause it was really special vehicle. But as for the carrier, everything went smooth. THanks anyway....[More]
By Donald Jordan on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 8 Hours Ago
First time having my car shipped and Richard was very helpful he made the experience go by smoothly. Would definitely consider them for the future!...[More]
By Brittney Collins on Nation Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Happy with the service sue was vey nice and answered all my questions driver was easy to work with you i would use this company again in the future thank you sue ...[More]
By Tom on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
I only want to say a big thank you for the recent successful move Andrew Auto Transport facilitate from Arkansas to Illinois. I'm more than grateful. The customer care attended to our every question and the driver was punctual and professional. Thank you so much and I'll highly recommend your service to others....[More]
By Brandon Kevins on Andrew Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
The service was outstanding and i definately recommend Angels Moving to everyone. Delivery was exactly on time...[More]
By Alejandro on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
Jim at auto transport 123 was very helpfull jn seting up my transport. I felt very comfortable in dealing with him. My truck was piked up within 2 days and I had it 7 days latter. It was ahead of ..scedual. The driver was very coutiuse and called 1 day before to arrange drop off. I wiil definetly use Auto Transport 123 agean....[More]
By Dan Laine on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
I over all had a really good experience with this company, Jimmy was great help to me. I hope to work with this company again, and I will be referring this company to many friends and colleagues. Thank you for such good service....[More]
By Emmit on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
I worked with Stephaine hamilton of auto shipping group. She demonstrated a great knowledge to any of my questions that I asked. She was prompt, friendly, honest, and reliable. If I needed to ship another vehicle, I wouldn't use any other other group. I also wouldn't want to deal with anyone but Stephaine, she has earned my trust....[More]
By Steven on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE TODAY****Steven, Thank you fo...[More]
Just sharing the experience... Guys are doing their work well, not perfect, but well, a young company but they inspire confidence, good luck to all of you...[More]
By John on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 10 Hours Ago
Thanks for the excellent service. The driver was very punctual in delivery, always calling with update of arrival time. Customer service personal answered all my questions and made it easy to book the transport of my vehicle. Vehicle was delivered without any damages which I appreciate. I Would Use Your services Again....[More]
By Chris Ajua on South Beach Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Their services are excellent i have used them several times with no problem. I have also referred them to friends who used the company and no problem was reproted to me. I will use the company anytime i am moving vehicle from one state to another. I always call them for a quote and compare there prices with other companies. There prices are very reasonable....[More]
By Abolore Arije on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago