View 152,764 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 74
Reviews 1-25 of 1847
this was the one thing I was stress free about after getting in contact with Dale. This transition was so smooth! ...[More]
By Nicole R on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Minutes Ago
They were prompt in response to our inquiry. Max and Mickey were very professional and truthful in explaining the reason for their rate and billing process. Mickey followed up to see if we had questions and ready for the pick up to be made. Once it was approved, they worked quickly and the vehicle was at our dealership before we knew it. The driver was very professional and pleasant. When our vehicle arrived, we were allowed to take time to inspect. As a dealership, it is reassuring not to have to run around when the driver arrives to get the balance in cash. We may not do great volume in transportation, but when we do the next; we will be calling Max and Mickey! Thank you!”...[More]
By G Tomasini on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 26 Minutes Ago
I never did this before so this was quite the experience. Anthony was very knowledgeable and persistant. Not the cheapest quote we received but satisfied with the driver and delivery. I would recommend this company to someone transporting....[More]
By Mary Lamberts on Auto Transport 123 about 26 Minutes Ago
They quoted me 625$ for open transport and due to late pick up date my car transported enclosed. Price did not change. ...[More]
By Paul on Auto Transport 123 about 33 Minutes Ago
After a bad experience with another carrier I went online and found AT123 as being very highly rated. So, I took a chance and called them to transport a Jeep Rubicon from Florida to Colorado. They did a great job so I went back to them again for the return. Again, great service. A price right there on the phone and a schedule date. Driver was on time and delivered on time. Jeep was in the same shape as it was when it left Colorado. Next shipment next summer to Colorado from Florida will be with AT123. I've also given references to other people in that when I've asked others for who they use, many of them are not so thrilled with other carriers. Also, lots of follow up done via phone and email....[More]
By Bruce on Auto Transport 123 about 36 Minutes Ago
Jason was awesome! I was very pleased with the service I received, and the price I paid was better than any of my other quotes....[More]
By Matt on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Incredibly fast pick up and delivery. Less than one day from LA to Monterey Peninsula! No scratches, or marks of any kind. Beautiful!...[More]
By Patrick Baker on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
We had our Ford 350 Diesel truck Trance-ported to Wisconsin From Idaho after it was repaired after a mechanical break down! I had no previous experience with having a vehicle transported I had put out a request for estimates . Anthony from Premier Auto Shippers called to see if We still needed a shipper. I had already contacted a different company and paid a full deposit down of about $1000.00 for a stand by type shipment that could be 2 to 4wks before any one picked up our truck they wanted about 1800.00 for a guaranteed pickup date. I ran this by Anthony and he said he could do a lot better for us and they would only need the broker fee of a couple hundred dollars up front and 1000.00 on delivery of the truck to the truck company. He also said he could get us a truck in just a couple of days. I had the other company refund my deposit and went with Premiers offer, as it turned out Anthony had a truck scheduled the next day and we had our truck within 4 days for just a couple hundred dollars more than the stand by rate of the other company. Our truck arrived in Excellent condition and the trucker was top notch too! I cant say enough about how efficient and how smooth the whole process went.Thanks Anthony for keeping us informed and in touch with the driver thru the whole process! Highly recommend using this company! Thanks Rodger...[More]
By Rodger Fox on Premier Auto Shippers about 2 Hours Ago
Will use again. No problems. All calls answered in a timely manner and vehicle delivered with no damage....[More]
By R.S. Coulson on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
very smooth and easy. no hassles, did it all online, they gave me a 5 day window but picked it up on the very first day and was 2 hours early on the delivery time. was nice enough to wait till i got home...[More]
By rob scrogham on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Auto Transport delivered my car from San Francisco to Raleigh in September. The company provided great service! The pick-up and drop-off were online as promised. This was my first time using company to transport vehicles and I have to say Auto Transport really delivered beyond my expectations. I would recommend to anyone who is seeking auto transportation service!...[More]
By Qiming on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
The whole experience was seamless and a great experience. The Ace driver kept in constant contact and delivered my car early and right on time for me!!! My car was delivered after only 7 days, which I really needed. The quote was $825 and that is exactly what I paid, no hidden fees or the vehicle held hostage at the end. Both Matt and the Ace Auto Trans driver were professional to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend both of these companies to anyone needing to transport an automobile. The customer gets exactly what was quoted and described... no bait and switch. California to North Carolina without a hitch......[More]
By Sheila on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Hello Everyone. I'm going to start with customers service, Excellent person, friendly and honest. About the price I was happy and i will not complain. My car was in the same condition as I left it. About the time it took to arrive, I love it only 3 day's. Overall I will recommended to everyone. Thank you Nicole, for the Excellent service and for the great Communication. Definitely count on me when I need your service again. ...[More]
By Alex Camacho on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
My new corvette was delivered to me with no problems at all. All the team members were friendly and courteous throughout this process and I couldn't have been happier...[More]
By Jeremy Walker on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I hadn't arranged to have a car shipped for a number of years and was frankly a little apprehensive about the whole process. I need not have been! Jerry set up the process without a hitch ....and kept me informed throughout! Truck was picked up right on time...and then delivered a day early. Your driver - Leroy - was communicative, very pleasant, knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure every step of the way. The only problem is that my wife fell in love with the 2015 Bimmer that was on the truck in front of us! This could be costly! Thanks Jerry! I'd use and recommend you and Mercury again! Richard Charlotte, NC...[More]
By Richard on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
First carrier did not pick up vehicle when promised and I contacted Auto Transport 123 with a request to pick up the vehicle in a very short time. They picked it up as requested and delivered it when promised. Driver was courteous and car was not damaged....[More]
By Terry on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Great! The staff was very helpful and delivery was made on time. Communication was top notch! I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Luke on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
My experience with this company was beyond amazing. Danielle was more than accommodating and helpful! She stayed within my budget of $1150 and found me a carrier incredibly quickly, it took only four days after I first talked to her. She stayed in contact with me every step of the way and always emailed or called to check on the progress of the car! I was so scared to try this out but if I ever have to do this again she's who I'm going to! Big thanks to her! ...[More]
By Tyeisha Travis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tyeisha- What can I say?? ...[More]
Having never done this before, I called around seeking a good company. Transport king and Logistics hit the nail on the head. A rate very competitive, early pick up and on time delivery. Customer service was very good keeping me informed every step of the way....[More]
By Claire Sanborn on Transport King and Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
Fletcher was great to work with and he was very supportive throughout the whole transaction. I would highly recommend using this service. His experience and knowledge of the industry was invaluable which led to a very satisfied client. I shipped a Porsche 911 and needed someone reliable. They arrived early with no issues. Fletcher's service was responsive and prompt which is a huge help when entering into an agreement such as this. I was lucky to find Fletcher! Happy Client - Ray...[More]
By Ray on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 3 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 3 Hours Ago
Thanks Ray, Non Compensated.....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard be and top rated Auto Transport)...[More]
Michael was very cooperative to process info. Whatever he talked us he delivered. I must confess none of my previous companies have been equivalent to this company. They picked up and dropped off my vehicle on the schedule I asked for. They shipped my car from New York to California. Though the delivery window was short but the car looked exactly which I handed over to them. No problem raised....[More]
By Gary Lauricella on Jim Ford Trucking about 3 Hours Ago
Driver was very nice and responsible person. They gave me calls to confirm the actual delivery and the pickup dates....[More]
By Xuedan Li on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Setting up the transport was complicated due to my erratic schedule. Aaron handled every detail, including a couple of changes. He is a true professional! The driver showed up when he Said he would. He was VERY courteous, he spoke perfect English and he seemed to truly appreciate my business. He explained every step of the process and gave me a firm delivery date and approximate time. I was shipping a Ford F350 Dual Rear Wheel pickup truck and he handled it calmly like he does this every day of the week. NO PROBLEMS ON PICKUP!!!! Since I flew home the day of the pickup, I was there when the truck was delivered. The driver called before the delivery time to inform me that he would be 1 hour late. No problem since I was there and his delivery time was an approximation anyhow. The vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Again the driver (same driver as at pickup) was very courteous, professional and appreciative of my business. Also, NO PROBLEMS ON DELIVERY! I would 100% use this broker and transporter again. BOTH ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!...[More]
By Joe C. on Iron Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
The Best transporter that I have used so far, efficient, continuous follow up at very competitive cost!...[More]
By Ziad Alhassen on United Car Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Bernie was very friendly and walked me through the steps of transporting a vehicle. She answered all my questions and provided me with good advice and information. This company cares about their work and our driver "Antonio" was very friendly and professional. If you want to know how to transport/ ship your car, talk to Bernie. She put my mind at ease and had my car delivered fast and for a reasonable price. Thanks again Bernie!...[More]
By Marie C on Excellent Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago