View 169,220 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 79
Reviews 1-25 of 1969
good and fast, and delivered the best place i can pick up, car is no damaged, good to go. Truck Driver is nice and friendly, I wish I could work with him again and definitely recommend to my friends! ...[More]
By Hanchun Lyu on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Minutes Ago
The company was very responsive to my calls in setting up transportation of my daughter's Mini Cooper. Kimberly advised me on a good location for the pick-up (a Super Walmart) and I booked a motel near that Walmart. Our timing was critical for the pick-up as we also had airline reservations. As the time for selecting a carrier came close, Kimberly advised me on one and suggested I take it. I agreed and it turned out to be an excellent choice. The driver of the carrier communicated constantly with me and we met at the Walmart as scheduled. The carrier driver took photos on his iPad of the Mini and loaded it on to the carrier. At the other end in California, my daughter was very pleased with the delivery of her car. Overall we were very pleased with the service and would use this company again. ...[More]
By TSG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Minute Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
I had a good experience with Patriot. I had a change to the date about a week before the scheduled pick-up due to a family death and they accommodated. The actual carrier that picked up the vehicles was great. A husband and wife team that were on time at both ends and they kept us informed along the way. My only negative comment is that while Patriot advertises that they will meet any reputable competitor's price, when I asked they consider a rate a couple of hundred $ less than they quoted since I had a lower competitor quote, they totally backed off and just stated that the price they offered was the best they could do. My point is that they should not advertise that they will price match if they don't mean it. Their price was already less than quoted by many others, but there was a 4/5 star rated company that gave me a lower price by about $250. I went with Patriot as their rating was a bit higher and I was already down the road a bit with them. The other company also had fewer ratings on file. I went with the safer option, but my point stands. Don't advertise meeting or beating competitors if you won't even engage in a dialogue about it. That is the only thing that keeps me from rating them the highest I could....[More]
By Jeff on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 14 Minutes Ago
Excellent all the way around! The whole experience from quote to delivery was everything i hoped for. Will definitely use again. The cost of the transport was more than fair. There was no damage to the car they transported for us. The pick up and delivery timing was excellent and very much appreciated. The ordering was done completely on line and very efficient....[More]
By Howard Goei on Direct Express Auto Transport about 20 Minutes Ago
Bottom line, Katarina got my vehicle shipped in 1 day from middle of nowhere Minnesota (almost Fargo, ND) in ONE DAY. The driver was great, he ended making it through to Dallas in 2 days and vehicle was in perfect condition. Did I mention that she was 2-300 dollars lower than they next bid? She assured me that her bid was reasonable and she was confident she could get it picked up. Sure enough, the next day she had a driver and had it scheduled. Very responsive, clear communication. I will use them again. Justin...[More]
By Justin on Elite Transport Service LLC about 24 Minutes Ago
I was contacted by this company after I was given the whole 9 yards from another company. They explained what the other company had done wrong and the correct process. They were even kind enough to lower their fees compared to the previous company and even negotiated with the driver for me. I had a deadline as to when the vehicle needed to be picked up and they came through for me. I recommend if you asking for Daniel or Carlo, they are two great guys and very knowledgable and helpful. ...[More]
By Delano Mckenzie on Veteran Transport Logistics about 25 Minutes Ago
I had contacted Mr. Anthony with very little notice as another company had given me the run around. I told him I had 2 days to move my car out of Los Angeles. He gave me a quote which was about 50 more than the other quotes but he explained to me tat I had a strict time line to move my car. Within the hour he had contacted me back with the carriers name and number and said they will be picking up the vehicle the very next day. The driver showed up did his inspection on my vehicle and loaded it onto the truck. He said he would be in GA in about 4-5 days. on the evening of the fourth day he called to confirm delivery the following day. He showed up did his inspections on the vehicle once again and released the car to us with no problem at all. I have to say Mike @ Dynamic went out of his way to get me moved. I will not hesitate to use or recommend them to anyone that needs a serious honest company. You will not be Disappointed...[More]
By Carl on Dynamic Auto Movers about 42 Minutes Ago
I had a great experience with your company! Ross called and gave me the number for Paul the driver and agreed to deliver my car in the PM, When my schedule changed , i called Paul and he adjusted his delivery time to suit me. All in all, a great experience!!...[More]
By lee on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
My car was picked up on time from the CoPart lot as promised (Very important to me). Despite several changes in the delivery Schedule, my schedule and that of another customers, the driver was most accommodating. He did everything in his power to get the vehicle when he promised it would be delivered. When things, beyond his control, precluded delivery when he originally promised he worked with me to accommodate my needs and schedule. My car was delivered in the same condition that it was shipped(the most important part of this job). Thanks guys for all of your efforts. I would definitely use Dynamic Auto Movers again when the need arises, and recommend this service to my friends. ...[More]
By Curtis on Dynamic Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
Bill came through with all of his promises. I spoke to two other companies, and they jerked me around, and gave me low ball figures that they could not live up to. Bill was great and very responsive, he also helped me after hours. I will be using Bill exclusively in the future. I would highly recommend you do the same. Mike C....[More]
By Mike C. on Transport Connection about 2 Hours Ago
I was hesitant about shipping my car because I had heard so many horror stories but this process was a breeze. Everything was explained clearly and the driver stayed in contact with me to let me know the process and was honest about the delivery date. Eric was wonderful as well with keeping in touch via email making sure everything was okay! I highly recommend this company!...[More]
By Haley on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
EXCELLENT SERVICE !! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! 2 EXPENSIVE CARS EVERY YEAR TO AND FROM WISCONSIN !!! EASY AND PROFESSIONAL TRANSPORTATION !!!! AAA+ SERVICE !! THANK YOU !! ...[More]
By RICHARD G CROSS on AGS Carrier Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I HAVE 2 CARS 2014 ROLLS GHOST AND 15 MASERATI GRAND TOURISMO .. I AM USING THIS COMPANY SINCE 2013 AND I REALLY LIKE THIS SERVICE !! CARS NEVER BEEN DAMAGED AND ALWAYS ON THE TIME !! THANK YOU , DANNY !! ...[More]
By RICHARD G CROSS on AGS Carrier Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I have to say this was my first time transporting my car and this made me very nervous. A friend referred me to Premium Auto Movers- I called them and they made this very easy and quick. They took the time to explain all steps and this gave me the confidence to use them. My car was picked up and deliverd on time as they promissed. I would also now recommed using PAM. Thanks!!!!!...[More]
By Marcela on Premium Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
Thank you for your professional, prompt and courteous service in transporting our Land Rover from Texas to Boston, MA. Thanks also for going out of your way to arrange for pickup a little early-picking up the vehicle from the transporter depot on Friday night. My girlfriend was impressed that our driver was polite and professional. We tried to give more than the agreed fee but he would not take it. I recommended you to anyone who is looking for a transport company. Best wishes....[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
I had a fantastic experience with Auto Shipping Group. Tige made the booking experience clear and fast. Also making me feel comfortable entrusting my car with a complete stranger. The driver was on time, professional and always communicated prior to pickup and drop off. I will definately be using them in the future!...[More]
By Jazmin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group provided and excellent customer service experience. Lance was friendly and forthcoming in his responses to my questions. He was willing to match a lower price that I found from another carrier and I chose ASG because Lance made me feel at ease with him handling the shipping of my car. I would definitely have ASG ship my car again....[More]
By Victor on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
The service received was excellent. Every element was moved on time and brought without a scratch 100%, showing theyre care and precision with the automobiles is impeccable. Aditional to that, they provide a very efficient customer support service making them a highly reliable supplier. ...[More]
By Miguel Farah on Premium Auto Movers about 11 Hours Ago
From tjhe first point of contact I was impressed with Samantha's excellent customer service. Samantha made sure from start to finish I had all the details needed and all the coordiantion from driver to doorstep was handled and she even followed up to make sure car was delivered as expected. I highly recommend SAM to find you a ride an move your your vehicle. Samantha Smith was very personable and professional and I highly reccommend Select auto movers. ...[More]
By Mullins on Select Auto Movers, LLC about 11 Hours Ago
By Mullins on Select Auto Movers, LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I was nervous about shipping my car on such short notice, but I have nothing but positive things to say about Andrew Auto Transport. Great customer service and communication from start to finish. Moving across country has a ton of stressors, but I'm greatful that shipping my car was nitbone of them. I will recomend you any day!...[More]
By Chrys on Andrew Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
CAA Transport was the company that my broker in Massachusetts had arranged to move our vehicle to California. When I found out that CAA was the carrier booked I immediately researched their reviews and background information. I became highly concerned as a lot of reviews were from unhappy customers. I called my broker back east and he put me in touch with Eric at CAA. My first call with Eric lasted about 25-30 minutes. I went over the reviews in detail with him and he answered all of my questions and concerns at length. We went forward with the transport and I have to say, everything went perfect. My car was picked up at the terminal in Massachusetts in 3 days, like I was told, and arrived 6 days later undamaged and on time in California. I was updated along the way and the communication was great with everyone I spoke with at CAA. The price we were quoted in the beginning didn't change and Our vehicle move was a positive experience. ...[More]
By Anna on CAA Transport about 13 Hours Ago
On time and with an excellent customer service. Have an incredible fast response time, I just preordered the service a couple of days before I needed it and it wasn't a problem. They have good prices and the car was delivered in perfect conditions. highly recommended....[More]
By Juan Rodriguez on Premium Auto Movers about 13 Hours Ago
Excellent transport services The car showed up yesterday, On time . I was impressed with the professionalism and on time service. Never have I received a call from the owner asking if everything is O.K. Not the cheapest, but Only a few dollars more than the cheapest. Coming from a guy who has used the cheapest, The price to be paid is high. Been there , done that with a 63 Nova ss. If there the cheapest , there is a reason. But they were far from the highest. Id highly recommend these guys. Great service highly recommended ...[More]
By Richard brenner on Professional Auto Transporters about 13 Hours Ago
Second car shipped with this company and very satisfied with pricing customer service and follow up and delivering the car in a short period of time with no damage.555...[More]
By Michael AR on United Auto Logistics about 13 Hours Ago