View 161,499 Reviews on 3,695 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 72
Reviews 1-25 of 1779
Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group was amazing! I first scheduled pick-up for my son’s truck to be shipped from Florida to Missouri, then I canceled to shop around to see if I could find a less expensive auto transporter. The other broker quoted me a price half of what Kimberly quoted me, however, when he found a carrier, he jacked the price up to much more than what Kimberly quoted. I contacted Kim again and she worked extremely hard to locate a carrier for me. She went far above 100% to make sure it was a smooth transaction for me. The carrier she secured was awesome as well. I really appreciated Kimberly’s efforts during this stressful time and I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Group; and I definitely recommend Kimberly!! She's very honest with the information she gives you and she works extremely hard for you. She is a huge asset at Auto Shipping Group!...[More]
By MET on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
We had an excellent experience with Auto Transport 123. We used them once before, and both times were pleased with the honesty and professionalism. The drivers arrived on time, our vehicle arrived in the same condition it left in, the cost was as quoted, and the timeframe was as well. Aaron was courteous and personable, as well as skilled at his transport job. ...[More]
By Megan on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
I used National Transport to move a Porsche. They did a fantastic job and I would not hesitate to use them again. I had no problems and the car arrived without any scratches or signs of abuse. I would highly recommend them!...[More]
By Obin Robinson on National Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
Felicia was pleasant and knowledge. The whole process was without difficulty and professional. The price of the transport was reasonable. There was good communication throughout the process....[More]
By John on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct was very easy to work with to transport our car from California to Florida. The car was picked up on time and delivered one day late due to weather. Both Dale, Ship A Car employee, and the truck driver were very good about answering my questions. The price was comparable to other companies and I selected this company due to the automatic insurance coverage and other high review ratings. I would recommend Ship A car Direct....[More]
By L.A. on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Amerifreight quickly identified an approved carrier and pick-up occurred the next day. Pick-up was on time and the driver was very efficient, communicative and pleasant. Vehicle was delivered on the date promised even though the driver had to put in extra hours along the way to hit the date. Vehicle delivered in great mechanical condition and with a smile. ...[More]
By Bill on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Kimberly Freiley (360)200-6854 provided excellent customer service and was in contact with me the whole time over phone and by text messages. There was some things that we needed to go through to get it to be accepted at the port, but it all worked out. ...[More]
By JC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I chose your company because it was a family run business, you were both prompt in geting back to me with the quote and then with the details of the transport. I liked the way David handled the complaints I read on line (every company has complaints), and the transport all went exactly as you said it would. The trucking company you used was Smart Auto Trans and their driver called me and then arrived and picked up the car on time, he was extremely professional and delivered the car in FL pretty much when he said he would. Would I use your company again? Absoulutely and thank you so much for everything....[More]
By Simonne on Get it Done Transportation about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 8 Hours Ago
Simonne, THANK YOU! I am proud to say that although we do have very few and minor complaints here at Get it Done Transportation we realize we dont liv...[More]
Company was easy to work with and had the best price. Picked up in the evening and the driver was very careful loading and very easy to work with....[More]
By Ruben on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
The service I was provided with was second too none. All the staff I came in contact with did nothing but try and help me, and assist in making the process of shipping my vehicle easier. The transport company the set me up with was very professional and kind. I would not hesitate to recommend using this transportation service. They were not only quick the price was the best I had received form multiple sources. Thanks for the great shipment services....[More]
By Brian on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Henry did an awesome job in shipping my cars from Texas to Kentucky. From scheduling a pickup to delivery, everything was as promised and committed. Very professional and very good handling. Thank you!...[More]
By Gupta S on Coastal Car Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I was kept up to speed on the status of our delivery. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and didn't waste my time on the phone. We delivered this piece of equipment clear across the country and they delivered it on time. I would use them again....[More]
By Jordan on We Will Transport It Corp about 12 Hours Ago
We're giving the highest rating possible to both Dale of Ship A Car Direct who coordinated the transport of our classic car and to Craig and Harold Youngblood of Youngblood Trucking (a father-son team) who did the actual transport on April 29, 2015. Dale is a very organized and thorough individual who explained everything over the phone and then confirmed it with backup emails including all the necessary contact numbers in case we experienced a problem . . . which we did not. Everything was perfect. The Youngbloods have an immaculate rig and are very professional and competent . . . plus they are quite nice. The recipient of the car was just as pleased with Youngblood Trucking as we were. And, the total cost was less than the quotes we received from the familiar big-name auto transport companies. ...[More]
By Walt & Genie on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
I would definitely use this company again. Lee was very helpful, explained everything to me in detail and made me feel very comfortable. She answered all my questions and listened to my concerns. My car arrived quicker then I thought and the driver that dropped it off was very kind and professional. The price they quoted me was the price I paid. Very good company and very nice people, I would recommend them to everyone! ...[More]
By Rose Martinez on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
My experience from start to finish was awesome. Alli was personable, friendly, knowledgeable and patient from start to finish. She made me feel comfortable with the decision to ship my car. If I ever need my vehicle shipped again I will certainly use amerifreight....[More]
By Anthony on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
This is my 3rd time using Angel's Moving Service for vehicles I have purchased over the internet, each purchase from different parts of the country. My experience has been one of very competitive pricing, and great satisfaction, as each delivery has been on time and totally relieved me of any worry associated of how to get my vehicle to me after purchase. After reading horror stories of using other questionable shippers, I found April's Moving Service on line several years ago and can report that they take customer service to a new level keeping you updated every step of the way until your vehicle arrives. Dina, April, and Miranda have all been extremely helpful with my moving experiences. Their network of shippers are very reputable and treat your vehicle like you expect it to be treated, never once having had any damage or anything become missing while in route. You will not be disappointed, and in the future, I personally will not be using any other service other than Angel's....[More]
By Another Satisfied Customer on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
Webster is working with me on issues that resulted outside of the contract window. This is very refreshing that a company is very concern about customer satisfaction and they treat their customers like most companies should. I would use them again...[More]
By dave johnson on Webster Relocation about 13 Hours Ago
It took a little bit longer than I expected to find a carrier. However, Kim was very helpful, friendly and professional. Once we found a carrier the delivery was actually a bit earlier than planned, (but timely communicated to me), which was a nice surprise. Overall, excellent service. Thank you....[More]
By Eric R on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Eric, Thank ...[More]
I had no problem with my car being shipped. Always ask if another city might be cheaper even if it's further as bigger cities are cheaper. I had a good experience and would use this company again. ...[More]
By Julie on 7 Star Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
This is the second time I've used Direct Express Auto Transport to ship a car across the country. Both times I had a great experience. Customer service is terrific and the drivers have been on time, responsive, and a pleasure to meet. I was thrilled with how quickly the car arrived (7 days from coast to coast) and the driver let me know exactly what time he would be deliver the car the day before he arrived. Overall a great experience with both the customer service reps and the drivers. ...[More]
By Kate on Direct Express Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
i love my car and was unsure if I wanted to go through a brokerage. Sam assured me it was the only way to go and gave me a discount on the upfront fee for the service and my car was picked up on the exact day I needed and took less time than expected for delivery. I suggest this company highly....[More]
By Frank Castle on Vantage Auto Movers about 14 Hours Ago
Brenden Morrison from TD Auto Transport is a great person to deal with, My 2009 Acura TSX was picked up same day as we spoke and was delivered to Florida in two day, Driver keept in touch with all time and very good person, Its my second time with Brenden from TD Auto and will use again...A+...[More]
By Will on TD Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I was in Costa Mesa, CA and needed to ship my grandpa’s 1997 BMW M3 to Hailey, ID. I took an enclosed trailer which I knew was more expensive than open, but for the safety I went with enclosed. The price was reasonable for enclosed trailer  $1275 much cheaper than others had offered me. After paying a little deposit, they started shipping process. They didn’t make me pay the total amount. not pushy at all. Just wanted to satisfy me and they did. Thanks to Laura and the driver....[More]
By Andrew on AmPm Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Ali was great. She got me the best price that I could find. She was very knowledgeable, kept me informed throughout the process. The vehicle arrived unharmed, which was most important. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again and recommend them to anyone. ...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
I came across AmeriFreight while looking for companies to help me transport my vehicle from CA to FL and I am so happy I chose them! My agent, Ali Miller, was incredibly helpful in answering any and all questions I had with patience and kindness. She was able to arrange for my vehicle to be picked up and delivered on dates that worked perfectly for me and my vehicle was picked up and delivered on time as promised. I was very nervous to be shipping my car as it was something I had never done before, but now I know exactly who to go to if I ever had the need to transport a vehicle again. I would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone in need of a vehicle transportation company. ...[More]
By Carolina on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago