View 150,846 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 81
Reviews 1-25 of 2010
If someone wants to work with a transport company dont use this site. Contact the better business bureau. At least on the bureau your allowed to rectify a situation and then post if the situation was resolved and closed to the customers satisfaction. Not like this fraudulent website. FAKE REVIEWS... SCAMS.... FRAUD... OWNED BY An AUTO TRANSPORT BROKER!! This website is a bogus review site that is owned by Amerifrieght, Ship a Car DirectT, Auto Transport 123, Auto Shipping Group Inc. Motor Movers Auto Transport , Angels Moving Autos .hey allow companies to pay them for good reviews and also pay them to remove bad reviews. Transportreviews.com manipulates company reviews for money. Do not buy into this FAKE website. If someone wants to work with a transport company dont use this site. Contact the better business bureau. At least on the bureau your allowed to rectify a situation and then post if the situation was resolved and closed to the customers satisfaction. Not like this fraudulent website....[More]
By Greta T on Transport 123 about 4 Minutes Ago
we did not know involved trust. Robert instilled trust by letting us know about their successful track record, the company reviews and he stayed involved in the process. Our car arrived safely at its destination and on time. I was surprised actually that the service worked as well as it did. I was wondering what problems would arise and none did. ...[More]
By Julio G on DIY Transport Inc. about 24 Minutes Ago
Bruce at PDQ Auto made my auto transport a painless procedure. While I was overwhelmed with phone calls and email messages after I filled out an online query, Bruce was able to make common sense of how the brokerage system operates and give me a fair price on my transport. It was not the lowest price but I do not believe that the lower price quotes would have came to fruition. I recommend Bruce and PDQ for auto transport....[More]
By Mark on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Although slightly more expensive, I elected to transport my vehicle with Dan C @ Auto Shipping Group. He was credible when I spoke with him on the phone and he was excellent in guiding me thru this transport process. After I elected to do business with him, Dan proved to be extremely responsive to my calls and was able to answer my questions promptly. The delivery came a day early (which did interfere with my schedule), however, we were able to work out a solution with the truck driver. In all, the vehicle arrived safely, and I was pleased with the experience. ...[More]
By Chris M. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Very happy with Auto Shipping Group. I wanted to ship My Mercedes SLK from California to Georgia, but after reading about a number of bad experiences other people had gone through, I was very leery and even considered driving the car there myself. Fortunately I was contacted by Wendy Barker from Auto Shipping Group, she recommended I read their reviews on Transport Reviews.com. I then decided to go with them and it has been a "piece of cake" all the way. Wendy was wonderful, she followed-up and informed me during the transport phase. Tibi (the transport driver) was very professional and pleasant to work with. Upon arriving the recipient of the car was charged less than quoted, it does not get any better than that! I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Group to anyone needing to transport an automobile! Thanks very much! Harry ...[More]
By Harry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I've used 4 Corners a number of times before. This time again Jeff came through with a good price, great service and attention to detail. Carrier communicated well, handled the car with care and was professional throughout. I'd used other brokers before Jeff and had encountered mixed to poor results. Not so with 4 Corners. I recommend 4 Corners regularly. You should give them a chance to show you what they can do to support your transport needs. ...[More]
By Larry H on 4 Corners Transport Services about 3 Hours Ago
I would recommend Rose with RNR Logistics to anyone who is trying to ship their car. I am extremely happy with the service provided. Rose was very informative, responsive & very reliable. I will continue using RNR Logistics for all my transport needs. Thank You Rose! -Ralph...[More]
By Ralph on RNR Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
Great service! My contact was friendly and the service was timely. I would use this company again. Thank you...[More]
By David on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Account Executive about 5 Hours Ago
Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 Bridgetto@motormoversautotransport.com Thank David for that five star review it was my pleasure to be able to h...[More]
I was a little skeptical about using any transport company after hearing all the horror stories. I was told that DYI Transport was relatively new by other companies. So why use them I was told. Every company has to begin somewhere I said, and when you're new, you want to be given the opportunity to show you are capable. I was glad I made that choice. The service was very good. And I'm usually a hard person to please. Even though it wasnt delivered exactly on time. But for some reason I felt it would be delivered safely with no damage. The driver was very pleasant and kept in contact with me. She told me when they were having problems and when things were smooth sailing. It was an overall good experience. Thanks DYI! ...[More]
By trey on DIY Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
On time pickup. Happy with the service, will use lightningautocarriers again if I am going to send more cars in the future....[More]
By Jonas Israelsson on Lightning Auto Carriers about 5 Hours Ago
Used AmeriFreight because of their low initial quote. It took 11 days from the time car was available to be picked up to the time it was loaded onto a carrier. I was willing to increase my initial bid to get attached to a carrier sooner, but the person handling my account at AmeriFreight, encouraged me to move more slowly to get the best deal. I would rather have had my vehicle sooner for the difference of $200 dollars or so. Also, I had difficulty getting ahold of the person handling my account at AmeriFreight on two or three occasions. I spoke to other associates at the company who were able to move me along in the process more often than I worked with the person handling my account. If I use this company again, I'll be sure to give them plenty of lead time. ...[More]
By Robert Rodgers on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
The entire transaction was easy to arrange. Glen and Evelyn answered all my questions. The driver called in advance and gave us an estimated arrival time. The car was delivered in 5 days. The price was lower than other transporters. The car arrived without damage....[More]
By Kate on Car Shipper USA LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Everything was perfect.. Chris was honest and walked me through the process... He made the procees easy and painless . I highly recommend Chris and Quality Car Move..Call him at 954 281 9140 or email him at chris@qualitycarmove.com ...[More]
By Sal castelli on Quality Car Move about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 6 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
The service was good! the car arrived in very good conditions and in time.. the whole thing was quickly and succesful! without thinking too much i call them if i need anoither trnasportyation service....[More]
By Juan P on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
I have been usin Bulldog for a number of years and they have always been 1st class. I have referred them to at least 10 others who now use them. They are always on time and very accommodating as to where they pick up and drop off. The price is consistent with the competition....[More]
By bill goldman on Bulldog Trucking about 8 Hours Ago
Stephanie Hamilton is a GEM she answered every question we had starting with the quotation and finishing with the delivery point. Our concerns were many after doing too much research on the web. For anyone that is trying to decide who to use look no further call Stephanie!!! None better the absolute BEST customer service representative I have ever worked with. If she lived in South Bend I would be recruiting her to join our organization. To the leadership at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. GIVE THIS GIRL A RAISE!!! She earns every penny she makes and more!!! If we are ever in the market again to transport a vehicle YOU are our only call!! Thank you!...[More]
By Whitey Reed on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
4 Corners (Jeff) was great. I did my research b/c there are so many horror stories about this business. 4 Corners is A rated with the BBB. Jeff (owner) was professional and true to his word. He worked with me on the delivery b/c my son is training at Pendleton and couldn't be available to accept the vehicle during the day M-F. Jeff even gave me the option of paying up front on my credit card so my son didn't have to hassle with cash or a cashiers check. I was comfortable with that b/c if anything did go wrong i would be able to dispute the charge with the credit card company. Pick up was prompt and delivery was earlier than we expected. Vehicle was in the same condition upon delivery as when it was picked up (a little dirty but thats to be expected on a cross country drive). I have a very happy sailor. I am so pleased i have already recommended 4 Corners to 2 friends who are moving and need to transport their cars. ...[More]
By Austine on 4 Corners Transport Services about 10 Hours Ago
I've dealt with ALOT of the good and bad transporting my vehicles in the past,and JnJ is def the best! I had gotten the run around from crappy brokers for weeks being lied to and my car not moving,finally I'd had enough and reached out to a friend of mine who buys and sells a lot of high end exotic cars. He referred me to Jason with JnJ....and within TWO days my car was picked up,and two days after that it was delivered,ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO LAS VEGAS!!! These guy's are tops in my book,I wish I'd have called them first! If my friend trusts them to transport his Lamborghini's and Ferrari 's,I'll trust them to move my Mercedes anytime. ...[More]
By Martin on J&J Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
Perfect in all aspects. I would definitely use them again. The carrier was courteous and very informative. I was never worried or kept in suspense. ...[More]
By Anthony I on DNA Autotransport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
Sean was an excellent ambassador for Passport Transport. He was extremely efficient with the pickup and delivery of our 2015 Mercedes S. Sean kept us informed the entire transport time. He stayed in touch continuously and called in advance about pickup and delivery times. He was "spot on" with his times and our car arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely ask for Sean when we next ship....[More]
By Frank & Kathleen Hall on Passport Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Writing a review here for Safeway Car Transport because they did a great job in transporting my new Maserati for me from the dealer in Maryland. Came in to me timely without any problems and I recommend them to others shipping their cars....[More]
By Cristopher Bellomo on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
Excellent experience from first contact with sales through completion of car delivery. Were able to find a carrier within 1 day of my initial contact. The quote was accurate, carrier was experienced and professional. Everything went perfectly. Will use again. Recommended....[More]
By Ashkey on Autoline Transport about 12 Hours Ago
My experience was great. The pickup driver was flexible and worked with my needs. Company kept in contact throughout the shipping process and my vehicle was delivered earlier than I thought it would be. I constantly ship my cars and this was by far the best service yet. ...[More]
By Ryan on Autoline Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Very friendly and convenient from the start. I did not want to drive my vehicle such a long distance and I was made to feel very comfortable with my decision to hire an auto mover. I was happy with the service starting with the person who set up my initial appointment. I had a peace of mind knowing that my car was in good hands...[More]
By Tykia Taylor on Angels Moving Autos about 22 Hours Ago
I needed my Chevy Tahoe transported from New Hampshire to Florida. After contacting several companies and getting promises from brokers the vehicle was still sitting. I made contact with Jim at American Transport and explain he didn't go to Portsmouth, NH. However, he mention I could meet him halfway. We decided on Lowell, mass at 495 Jeep which was right off the highway. Jim was on time and called me half hour before he arrived. The vehicle left Jim's terminal in a couple of days and got it to Florida on time. I would use American Transport again in the future. ...[More]
By Mike on American Transport (Massachussets) on Oct 24 2014 10:09PM
Response from American Transport (Massachussets)
Jim Belletete about 12 Hours Ago
jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transports in the future....[More]
Previous 1 2 3