View 167,291 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 79
Reviews 1-25 of 1962
My car was shipped from Vancouver, Washington to Aurora, CO. Leo was such a nice guy to work with a sense of humor. From the first conversation via phone I trusted him with my car shipment process. The transaction was easy and fair. Not to mention that their quote was the cheapest compared to the others that I have gotten from additional companies. When I had questions, Leo always answered, so that alone went a long way with me. Oh yeah, my Honda Accord set up in Washington for at least, 8 months that it became low on oil. The transport driver even checked and put oil in the car before he cranked it and drove it on the semi. How cool is that! I would definitely use again on my next vehicle shipment since I travel a lot with the military. I totally recommend this company for any vehicle shipping. I personally saved their number in my phone for future use....[More]
By Eugene Whatley on iMovers about 23 Minutes Ago
By Eugene Whatley on iMovers about 29 Minutes Ago
I shipped a vehicle from GA to CO. I left the car with some friends and had them meet the driver and then was in the delivery location to meet the driver myself. Josh was great and helped me with the details. The only critiques that I might have is the once a shipper was available it all happened fairly quick and I had to scramble to make the vehicle available with people working, etc... Then the vehicle arrived a day earlier than I was ready for it. It all worked out and it was in great condition when it arrived. I was pretty worried about the convertible soft top but it made it unscathed. The was just some brake dust on it and it washed off easily. Overall excellent service and I'd use them again....[More]
By Eric A on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
My experience wit Door to Door was excellent from the time I received their quote to the final delivery of my car. Mikela was wonderful, knowledgeable and so patient with me; I changed my pick up locations 3 times, my delivery location and the pick up date once. To me I felt I was such a difficult customer but Mikela never made me feel like I was bothering at all; she even followed up with me to make sure everything went well with the delivery of my car. My driver was Earl and he was just as wonderful as Mikela. The original estimated delivery date of the car was 5-7 days but he delivered the car to me in 4 days. He was very pleasant, prompt and professional. Door to Door prices was one of the lowest quotes and at first I was very concerned but I checked their reviews and check to see if they had anything on the business bureau site. The reviews were great and there were no issues on the better business bureau site so I went with them. I am very, very, very happy that I did. I would recommend them to anyone that needs to have their car transported....[More]
By Meschon on Door to Door Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I am very happy to choose King of the Road to transport my two cars from Chicago to Texas. 1 There is absolutely no hidden fee 2 Julia is very responsive and schedule the delivery right on time. So we don't have to spent extra bucks to rent a car. It really give us a pleasant experience and smooth move....[More]
By Xiaoyan on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Stateway's quote was not only lower than the others I received, but they did a good job of finding a carrier who was able to pick up the vehicle the day after I placed the order AND delivered it to me 980 miles away in less than 24 hours! My wife was stunned when I surprised her with it in our driveway a full week earlier than either of us expected it. I should also applaud the carrier, Heart of Texas Transport for their friendliness, communication and SUPER fast delivery. I couldn't be happier with them and will strive to use them again if the need arises....[More]
By Brian B. on Stateway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I neeeded to ship my car from California to Indiana. I contacted Laki at Nationwide. He was very professional and helpful. I received my car early than expected and in good condition. I am extremely pleased with their services. They deliver exceptional service and I would definitely use Nationwide for future business....[More]
By Chim on Nationwide Transport Services about 11 Hours Ago
My Honda Accord was picked up on Thursday and delivered on Saturday. Joanna was very straightforward, and I will be using her again. Good Luck with your new company Joanna, I'm sure you guys will be just fine. Thanks - Matt...[More]
By Matthew on Ironclad Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Highly recommended without regards! Excellent customer service! Special and personal attention! Car was in the same exact way I left it! I was scared to leave my car and how it would be handed back to me, but the service since the beginning was absolutely amazing. I have nothing negative to say about them, the service nor the experience....[More]
By Nel VC on National Car Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Easy to contact customer service if you have any needs. I first put Tuesday(7/14) as the first available date and then rescheduled to the weekend (7/18). I called on the next Monday(7/20) to assure that the car was ready to go anytime. Car was picked up on 7/22 morning....[More]
By Chloe Lin on Direct Express Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
TO: Joe As of yesterday we decided to sell the old truck and won't be needing your service. Thank you for your excellent service delivering our mini cooper. Perfect. ...[More]
By Staci G. on AAA Transporters about 13 Hours Ago
Shipped two cars from a smaller city in California to Ohio. David found a shipper willing to transport the vehicles down to Los Angeles on a transporter, where they were consolidated onto a larger transporter then on to Ohio. David was up front with me the whole way and when he had a shipper willing to make the pick up he told me the pros and the cons. Was referred to David by a relative who had a similarly good experience. Would use again. ...[More]
By Joe S on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
I want t thank the folks at Ellison Transport for their exceptional service that they offered during the process.l was very skeptical in the first place because i have never done this before, but Ellison assured me that they would make the process worry free for me. He explained the process completely and kept me fully informed from the day i booked until the vehicle was delivered. As nervous as i was , i called them quite often, and always got an answer or a call back.I was kept up to date via email, on the the delivery time. Thanks guys you have exceeded all my expectations, i will definitely use your company again, and will recommend you to others....[More]
By Alpian Williams on Ellison Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I would use them again and again to transport anything. The people from one end to the other were friendly and very personal. From the onset, they tried to get me the best value I could afford. They kept their promise to call throughout the transportation of the vehicle. I could always get hold of anyone to answer my questions. I did not need to punch in one number after another. Such a reliable company is hard to come by these days. They deserve FIVE STARS for all that they've done just for one customer....[More]
By Barbara H. on AutoStar Transport Express about 17 Hours Ago
Great customer service from the initial contact. Brian was very knowledgeable and walked me through the entire process. Pick-up was delayed to truck issues outside the control of humans. Once fixed vehicle was picked up and deliver within two days. ...[More]
By aaron whitham on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Felicia was amazing. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. The price she quote was very close to the price we ended paying, I think the price that I payed was even a little less that what was originally quoted. She was very clear on explaining all that would happen from the day that I called for a quote until the day the car would be picked up and delivered. As the day for the pick up got closer she kept me informed of possible day and time that it could happen. She worked with me and my needs for pick up date. The order number was 1017151 and the shipment was from Houston to Florida. The car arrived in good condition and the driver kept me informed of possible day and time of arrival. I will definitely use this company again and I will be calling Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Thank you for making my experience so easy....[More]
By Bibi Diaz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Thus was a great first experience to transport a vehicle. Truck driver was great, and the broker, Jason, was very honest. I would definitely use their service again in the future. ...[More]
By chong on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC about 19 Hours Ago
My husbands car starting having engine problems when we arrived at our hotel in Iowa. We were on a three day drive from Grand Rapids Michigan to Las Vegas Nevada, as we were relocating. We were incredibly stressed out and not sure exactly what or how to go about finishing the next two days of our drive. We ended up deciding to rent a car, and have my husband's shipped to our apartment in Nevada. Due to time constraints we were not able to be present when the car was picked up. Thankfully our hotel was very accomidating and worked with the driver to ensure to car was picked up. The pick up was a day earlier than expected and delivered two days earlier than expected. The truck driver (who's name escapes me), was very friendly and helpful. What started as a stressful situation lead to a great experience, and would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you again....[More]
By Lindsay Bolhuis on Direct Express Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Provided a competitive price. Drivers were professional, courteous, efficient and contacted me with plenty of notice for pick up and delivery. Office staff was professional, informative and courteous. I will contact Auto Transport 123 first if shipping a car again....[More]
By John L on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
Malia was a great person to deal with. She did the best she could to help us with our car transport. The carrier was terrible. VNS transport came 2 days to early and 2 days late to pick up my car. Then I was told i would receive a call once the car arrived in Washington. No call and the phone number had a generic voicemail. Nobody returned my calls. We were in need of the vehicle for work purposes and the delay really messed up our plans. Finally I had Malia call and she was able to make things happen! ...[More]
By Dorian Corrigan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Minutes Ago
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITE...[More]
DNA Auto Transport was exceptional! Dominick was very helpful and made sure that everything went smoothly. I had problems with the other company that handled my car,(not DNA Auto Trasnport, forgot the name) but Dominick stepped right in to make sure that problem gets solved! He was great and had the best customer service! I will definitely be using DNA Auto Transport again. If you are shipping your car I suggest you ask for Dominick. ...[More]
By Rica Jarmaine Ting on DNA Auto Transport LLC about 22 Hours Ago
It's my first time shipping a vehicle and Bill explained the whole process thoroughly and took care of everything for me. It saved me from a lot of headaches. He is very personable, helpful, and communicated with me as soon as there were any updates on carriers. The pick up and delivery went smoothly. He made sure the carrier took good care of me and the carrier he arranged was very polite and kept me updated on the status of my car delivery. Would recommend and would use again for future needs on transporting car....[More]
By Rita on Transport Connection about 22 Hours Ago
Shipped two vehicles from Ohio to Arizona, one in April and one in June. Pickup drivers were early, thorough and courteous both at pickup and destination. Delivery drivers were especially helpful to the handicapped person picking up the vehicles at destination. Hugo at 7 Star was on top of everything from beginning to end and kept me informed throughout the process. Absolutely I would use 7 Star again! ...[More]
By Satisfied Customer on 7 Star Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Leah was amazing! She eased all my fears and was in constant contact throughout the whole process. If I ever ship my car again, it will be through Auto Shipping Group. I'd recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Jazmin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
The customer service was excellent their flexible with your schedule and planning. They keep the customer updated as possible.i would definitely recommend this company to a friend and would also use it again if I had too....[More]
By David Perry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 3:50PM