View 156,377 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 79
Reviews 1-25 of 1971
Brandon stayed in touch with us and transporters. Made sure everything was on time and in line. Had no problems at all. I highly recommend! ...[More]
By L. Duke on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Minute Ago
team effort WELL DONE Review: Two major snow storms and they still made it happen. Transort from Kansas to Maine (January ) A rough job at best. There were some delays beyond their control, but the way they handled it was impressive. The truck was held up two times due major snow storms, he was completely snow in and could not move. There was zero communication due to cell being out of range in one particular area. The driver took it upon himself to make sure I was aware of the reason for the delay. What amazed me was the manner in which conveyed the message. He contacted other truckers and some how he managed to send me a message about what was going on. He had his hands full and still managed to let me know. This World needs more people like Richard and Jennifer and Sergi at National Transport. This letter is of no request for National I just had to write it , to let them know how much I appreciated working with and outstanding company and people Sincerely Lance Anderson ...[More]
By Lance Andewrson on Nation Auto Transport about 16 Minutes Ago
EXCELLENT SERVICES. CARING AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF OVERALL. WILL RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS . MY HUSBAND AND I WERE VERY IMPRESSED....[More]
By SARA on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Minutes Ago
We have always been pleased with the customer service support and follow thru emails. No surprises, no hidden fees . Just prompt curtious service. Response: Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Shirley on American Auto Transportation about 39 Minutes Ago
FRINEDLY, SUPPORTIVE TIMELY COMMUNICATED PROCESS AND ADDRESSED CONCERNS. JASON WAS VERY PERSONABLE AND REASSURING DESCRIBING THE PROCESS AND TIME FRAMES...[More]
By ERIC on Auto Transport 123 about 58 Minutes Ago
Move went according to plan. Picked up and dropped off rather quick for a reasonable price. Would certainly recommend them to moving your car. ...[More]
By Mike namej on New Way Moving Services about 59 Minutes Ago
this is my first time with car shipping and it was very positive. i am sure to go with you guys again. ...[More]
By kavita on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Again, David has impressed me. I emailed him for this shipment in the am. Within 30 minutes, I had a competitive quote. The car was picked up within hours and delivered on time. David kept me informed the whole way through. He is very thorough and helpful througout the entire process. Definitely will continue to use this company. ...[More]
By Amy on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
This is the 3rd time my family has used Direct Express Auto Transport . We have always been pleased with the customer service support and follow thru emails. No surprises, no hidden fees . Just prompt curtious service....[More]
By Shirley on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Excellent overall experience. Danielle worked with me to schedule the pickup per a time that met my needs. She kept in touch with me until the vehicle was delivered. Her responses were prompt and professional. The vehicle was delivered on time and in great condition. I highly recommend Danielle Heagy and the Auto Shipping Group. ...[More]
By MD on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
This transport went very smooth. I was concerned with getting a vehicle out of Minnesota during the winter, however, Stephanie made sure that I was put at ease during the whole process Response: No vehicle too big or little, no route too long or short. We're the team that gets the auto transport job done right, and affordably, ten out of 10 times. Call us for your free car shipping quote! References available on demand too. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Mark G on Above All Transporters about 2 Hours Ago
This transport went very smooth. I was concerned with getting a vehicle out of Minnesota during the winter, however, Stephanie made sure that I was put at ease during the whole process Response: No vehicle too big or little, no route too long or short. We're the team that gets the auto transport job done right, and affordably, ten out of 10 times. Call us for your free car shipping quote! References available on demand too. Call us 404-334-7185 ...[More]
By Mark G on Above All Transporters about 2 Hours Ago
Overall great, got the job done. Bardell is easy to work with and communicates promptly via phone or text. It was difficult however to find an exact time for the car to be picked up and to be dropped off. It would be better if the customer could have 24 hours notice when the car would be picked up and dropped off instead of 1 hour, which it was in this case. Overall though, a very good job, the car was transported very quickly and in good shape and the price was very good. Would definitely work with Bardell again. Thanks Bardell!...[More]
By Alex Farrill on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Another great experience. I have used this company several times and I am never disappointed. Their service is prompt and friendly, and they treat their repeat customers right. I am never worried when using this company to transport my car....[More]
By Bill on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Impressive service. I used this site for shipping my car and I was just spellbound with their service. On time delivery. Really guys are awesome who are related this service. Service charge is also reasonable. Hope use this site again, Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Beckey on Autoline Transport about 3 Hours Ago
working with Robin Podolin at transport times was the best experience I have had with long distance shipping of a truck easy/fast/ and a great price, Cheaper than quoted She is now the only one I use 3100 miles for 985.00 in 5 days ...[More]
By Joe George on Transport Time about 3 Hours Ago
Malia was great to work with and was good at communicating with me about the procedure. I was unsure about this whole process, but autoshipping group left me at ease and I know I was with a good company. I would use again, thanks!...[More]
By Mark Ochman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
By Joe George on Transport Time about 3 Hours Ago
I would totally recommend this company. Professional from the moment I called for a quote to the time my car was delivered to me. And, the price can't be beat. Excellent customer service!...[More]
By Debbie on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I was trying to ship my car from Texas to Ohio, I filled few online forms . In between I got few callas from other transport services with different quotes, finally I went with Navy auto transport contacted me and they give quote in my budget. They never compromised the service with budget. Vehicle was picked up before the schedule time and delivered earlier than give time. Navy Auto made my work simple and short time. Thank you very much Navy Auto, definitely I suggest Navy Auto for best service. Thank you, Surya. ...[More]
By Surya on Navy Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Was a bit hesitant to go with this company because of low review numbers. But I was motivated by the fact that they said they would ship at my time and be Fast. Indeed it was just that after I accepted bid late in afternoon they had a driver for it and got picked up next day! Then the actual delivery only took 2 days total process to get delivered! Response: Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Tomas Lopez on American Auto Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
I chose Auto Shipping Group for my transport. My representative Julie was always available and kept me up to date. I was worried about how it would go after speaking to so many people and feeling overwhelmed. Julie was great, thank you...[More]
By Jeff on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Minutes Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jeff thank you for choosing ASG and my services for your transport. It was my pleasure worki...[More]
Really got me out of a bind. They were able to find me a driver in less than 24 hours. I called them on 5pm on a friday night and they had a driver fore by 11am the next morning. My original destination was MA but the first company I was working with bailed on me and left me hanging. JR and his team were able to get me to Hartford which was close enough at a moments notice....[More]
By Jason A on Door to Door Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Service was excellent. Brenda was helpful and knowledgeable on the phone. Vehicle arrived at the destination the next day....[More]
By Maggy Reyes on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Was a bit hesitant to go with this company because of low review numbers. But I was motivated by the fact that they said they would ship at my time and be Fast. Indeed it was just that after I accepted bid late in afternoon they had a driver for it and got picked up next day! Then the actual delivery only took 2 days total process to get delivered! The Driver Steve was Very Friendly! And actually seemed very experienced at his Job and he delivered at door. amazing experience...[More]
By Tomas Lopez on Elite Auto Shipper about 3 Hours Ago