View 163,006 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 84
Reviews 1-25 of 2092
These guys are great. My shipping coordinator was Jason who did his best to hire the best carrier ever!!! The price quoted was $1045 which remained the same. My driver a polite, nice man shipped my car from Birmingham to Burbank a day earlier which was a great pleasure. Will recommend anyone who is interested in shipping a car! Call Jason he will do his best!...[More]
By Tin on Global Auto Transportation about 1 Minute Ago
It would be Nice if the vehicle was washed ( Open Transport) at time of receipt. This would only enhance the experience and complete the excellent work your company does....[More]
By LFH on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Minutes Ago
By LFH on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Minutes Ago
Haul Away was an affordable option for us when we needed to move my son. He was switching schools and we didn't feel it was safe for him to make a drive like that by himself through unfamiliar areas. His dad told me I could fly him if I found affordable, reliable transport for the car. My son's friend knew a kid at school who's family had use Haul Away and they were really happy with them. So, I got their number and called and spoke to Sean. He was really helpful, not pushy at all. He explained all the options for transport, insurance, etc. We were able to decide on an affordable option and my husband approved. My son was relieved he wouldn't have to drive as well. Haul Away was very professional and respectful of our property. They were on time for pick-up and within the window they gave for drop-off. Knowing the car was taken care of was a lot of stress off our shoulders for the move. I'm glad we found Haul Away and I would recommend them....[More]
By Veronica L on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 13 Minutes Ago
awesome service!! love it will use again .........................................................................................................................[More]
By bill on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Minutes Ago
Extremely efficient, professional, great response time, availability, pricing. Great drivers, communicated well, speedy delivery. As smooth as possible. will recommend to all. .........Working with Van 3 Auto was extremely efficient and convenient. The whole process starting from the quoting,logistical explanation and execution was perfect. Response time was great across the board, even during non business hours. Multiple phone #s were provided to ensure any concerns would be answered immediately. My order was complicated with 4 parties involved in the quote/pickup and delivery and everything went smoothly. The drivers were very professional, on-time , knowledgable and available. Every step of the process was communicated beforehand. The car arrived really quickly, just as quoted. Car conditions were well documented before and after the shipment. Great price, great experience, will gladly recommend this place to others. Thanks Greg ...[More]
By Greg P. on Van 3 Auto Transport about 24 Minutes Ago
I am very pleased with the service I received. Montway was quick to respond to any questions that I had....[More]
By Aaron on Montway Auto Transport about 28 Minutes Ago
While the transport cost a little bit more than I was hoping, my experience with Amerifreight was amazing and worth every penny. I submitted a request online after reading good Yelp reviews, and was immediately contacted by Josh. Josh walked me through the whole process, and the benefits of using a broker versus going to an individual transport company. I was not in a rush to move my car from VA to TX, in fact I was calling pretty far in advance of when I would even be in TX to receive delivery of the car, so after walking me through the process, Josh indicated he would submit my request in a few weeks and should have a transporter for me shortly after that. The first transporter he found was a little more expensive than we had discussed, so I turned him down. The second transporter became available the day after the first one, and was pretty close to the price we discussed, so we decided to go with that transporter. Transporter showed up on time, delivered on time, vehicle was a little dirty but what do you expect after being outside for 5 days driving across the country! Josh called me at every step of the process to make sure things were going well. It was nice to know I had someone on my side if anything did go wrong. I would call Josh / Amerifreight if I had to ship another vehicle, for sure....[More]
By Amy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 33 Minutes Ago
My brand new 2015 Ford Focus needed to be shipped to texas. As I shipped a car with global in the past, called them, asked for Nick as he was my shipping coordinator last time. He scheduled my shipment at the first available day which was the next day. Hired the best driver, by the way, same driver. He shipped my ford without any damages. ...[More]
By Thomas C. Wilson on Global Auto Transportation about 33 Minutes Ago
I am very impressed with excellent service we received. From the first time of calling Greg Bailey to the receiving the car by my daughter in Washington state everything happened as agreed to. Cost was reasonable, the driver was very professional and handled the car carefully. Communication was also excellent. Nothing but great experience. Thank you....[More]
By John Partyka on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 34 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 31 Minutes Ago
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** John ..glad we could deliver the service we are known for. Appreciate you, your daughter,...[More]
ASG did a great job. On-time pick-up and delivery. Safe transport of my vehicle with no issues. I am a repeat customer. Thanks so much!...[More]
By Chris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 50 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 33 Minutes Ago
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris...Always a pleasure working with you. Thanks for all your help and the FIVE STAR RE...[More]
I chose AmeriFreight because it was the only BBB accredited company I found with an A+ rating, and because it was the cheapest amount of money. I went with an open transport from NY to CA for about $1250, including the added insurnace that I chose to purchase. The AmeriFreight representative got me a carrier the same day I spoke with her. The carrier came on the requested day with no issues. It took 8 days to get there; the range I was given was 7-14 days, so it was in the expected range. The carrier service contacted me a couple days before drop off with an expected delivery date, and then again contacted me a few hours before they arrived (which was earlier than expected). The AmeriFreight representative was in contact with me throughout the process; checking in to see how pickup went and how delivery went. When the Jeep got here, it was in the condition I left it (besides the dirtyness of it, but that's understandable and expected on an open carrier). I would recommend this service to anyone who asks due to the promptness of delivery and to the customer service that was provided. The price wasn't bad, and it's BBB accredited. ...[More]
By Jaclyn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 50 Minutes Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 21 Minutes Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
They shipped my brand new 2015 Dodge Promaster city from Billerica to Charlotte at a great price without any damages. I can’t ask for more!...[More]
By Charlie Lim on AmPm Auto Transport about 54 Minutes Ago
The company was honest and helpful. They also allowed me to have 100 lb worth of moving boxes in the car to be shipped to the destination city. Would definitely use their services again....[More]
By Jason on Montway Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Direct Express Auto Transport was a fantastic choice for our family. Our car arrived across the country two days after pickup! The car was in great condition, and the driver was awesome. Due to being a military family, we will have to move again in the future, and this is the company that we will contact....[More]
By Lauren on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
easy to use- third time I have used never had an issue with anything drivers were friendly and helpful no hassles car arrived on time or early all times I have used...[More]
By david hutto on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Trustworthy and reliable! Would definitely use again! Lecia was helpful and consistent in keeping me informed about my vehicle. ...[More]
By Evie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 15 Minutes Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Before payment I was completely informed of price and time. All of my questions were answered and I felt safe to ship through them. My car arrived in a timely fashion and for the best available price. Allyson was easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Should I ever need a similar service I would definitely go through them again and I would recommend for others to do the same....[More]
By Abigail on Tim Logistics about 2 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the price, and how they kept me up to date with what was happening prior to, when, and after, my vehicle that was being picked up and delivered status was. I definitely would use them again.! And have recommended them already to friends. Thanks.!...[More]
By Richard Negrete on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Pick up and delivery was on time it was great service I shipped my vehicle from Florida to New Jersey it was $750 that was a Great price at first it was 800 but I had got a discount from the sales rep Paul he's a Good guy I recommend the staff and company to everyone they have Great prices and service they care about their customers.Thanks Paul and TimLogistics ...[More]
By clifford Jones on Tim Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
I had the pleasure of working with this company,I had originally booked with another company who cancelled my order 2 days before my pick up date. I was pressing for time looking for another company and them I found Tim logistics I spoke with Neelega and she was very helpful and professional ,my car was picked up within 2days .I would definelty recommend this company to anyone that needs help with transportation. TIM LOGISTICS I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR PROFESSIONALISM AND HONESTY.IM SUPER SATISFIED CUSTOMER THANKS AGAIN....[More]
By Shirley on Tim Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
I was moving my car from Raleigh, North Carolina to Los Angeles, California. I contacted Tim Logistics and spoke to the sales rep Allison who assisted me through the whole process. It was my first time doing this and she definitely helped me through the whole process from beginning to end. On the day of delivery the driver was a day late, I spoke with Kisha, the dispatch manager, who assisted me in calling the driver to get my car delivered. Overall, it was a great experience. I definitely would use them again and recommend their company....[More]
By Carissa Baxter on Tim Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the customer service I received from Rafael at Fast Motion Auto Transport. He was communicative and easy to reach. The vehicle was dispatched quickly and delivered without any problems. I would use them again ...[More]
By Peter B on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Most of the reviews mention Catherine, who sounds like a great girl, but my experience was with Maxamillion... Dude, maxamillion, what a crazy cool name, this guys is great. I was shipping my car from LA to Seattle and he quoted me the best rate after I had received quotes from several other carriers. Since this was my first time ever shipping a car, he was patient with my questions. Moreover, he was super prompt with his e-mail responses and was ALWAYS accessible by phone. Upon pickup, the driver was very thorough with his inspection and said he'd take care of my whip. The car joined me 3 days later in Seattle, right on schedule, which was a pleasant surprise. I gotta say - there's a lot of stress involved with moving a long distance to a new city, so it's nice that the car shipment aspect was painless. If I ever move again, I'm certainly going to go w/ Max and the folks @ Eagle Auto Carriers....[More]
By Skylar Petersen on Eagle Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
Had to kick 'em in the tail to get this thing going in the indicated time frame and delivery driver literally never said one word but in the end the job got done alright....[More]
By John on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago