View 144,025 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 88
Reviews 1-25 of 2190
Rob was really awesome to work with. He did everything we asked him to and he even went further when we had issues with the transportation company. Th...[More]
By Nicholas Conlin on Crossroads Auto Transport about 8 Minutes Ago
Organizing pick up was simple and quick. Got a good rate locked in to ship both of my vehicles. The motorcycle arrived early and with weather limitati...[More]
By Justin Ellis on 5 Star Auto Shipping about 11 Minutes Ago
Michael of Priority Auto Relocations delivered outrageous service. That's service so good folks brag about it. Fast repsonse of price options for open...[More]
By L Forester on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 23 Minutes Ago
Excellent customer service. Vehicle was delivered ahead of time. This the second time I have used Joe Gallo. He has come through by getting me the bes...[More]
By Darrin Hemphill on Assurance Auto Transport about 30 Minutes Ago
Response from Assurance Auto Transport
joe gallo about 22 Minutes Ago
- Non-compensated review, it was marked compensated in error. Darrin, thank you for writing your experience with Assurance Auto Transport. I am very...[More]
For several years I've had my car in for restoration in Tolleson, AZ. At last it was time for my baby to come home to Arkansas so I was looking for a...[More]
By Carla on Passport Transport about 44 Minutes Ago
All information quoted was extremely accurate. Instructions were excellent as to pickup and delivery. Communication with the driver before, during an...[More]
By John Vitale on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 49 Minutes Ago
I had spoken with Mark the entire time from arranging the service to pick and delivery. Mark was great and helped every time I call him. The pickup ...[More]
By Tig on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 49 Minutes Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Jon about 4 Minutes Ago
MARK KUKLA @480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Tig, That was quite a Great Recovery, We,, MARK KUKLA and MOTOR MOVERS do every...[More]
laura was pleasant to deal with. kept me informed as to finding a truck to move my car. price increased from original quote of $1250 to $1350 car w...[More]
By sheri on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Bill was great. i had contacted a few different carriers to get quotes. Bill was straight up from the start. Another carrrier had my car posted on th...[More]
By Bill Oliver on Transport Connection about 1 Hour Ago
This was my first time shipping a vehicle. So all this web surfing had taken a toll on me. I had been in contact with another carrier (Montway Inc.) a...[More]
By La Queta on We Will Transport It Corp about 1 Hour Ago
John at Heartland made the experience as smooth as possible. I had a bit of a tough request as the car I had purchased was very custom and had low gr...[More]
By John W on Heartland Trucking about 1 Hour Ago
I found this company online and was a little hesitant about using them. However after speaking to the Billie about the shipping I felt more comfortabl...[More]
By Elizabeth on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
I would highly recommend transport connections and sherry Padrigo to everyone. If I ever have to move across country again, I will ONLY call Sherry. ...[More]
By Melanie on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 2 Hours Ago
First time shippers happy with service. Great follow through by keeping in contact telling us step by step ...[More]
By Na on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first time using an auto transport service company. I can honestly say that I had a good experience.......from the initial call to the pi...[More]
By Mario on Door to Door Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Laura Curto did a great job assisting me in getting my Prius from Cincinnati, Ohio to Redmond Washington. She was very timely in getting back to me, p...[More]
By L. Hollander on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I am very happy to make a good choice for my car transportation with South Beach Transportation. Especially is very pleased to work with Joe Ortega wh...[More]
By Thang Phan on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Great price. Reliable information and customer service. Both rep and driver were professional, friendly and happy to explain the process and answer al...[More]
By Andree on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
After having a hard time with other transports, I found Motor Movers Auto Transport. Thank you, finally someone that stood by their word. Kevin of M...[More]
By Steve Mitchell on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Communicative about service, pricing and how it works. Very friendly contact, and everything happened with an acceptable range of what was explained -...[More]
By JP on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
I wish I had started with Roadrunner before the first company Starr Relocation Services wasted almost 2 months before the backed out of our agreement....[More]
By J Burns on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This was my first time having a vehicle transported and had no idea what to expect. I had a few bad contacts, then I called Jay. He was very professio...[More]
By Kathy B on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
For a start, this is my second time using this company. I am very proud and happy to recommend this company to anyone that might require their servic...[More]
By eku ebomah on United Car Transport about 3 Hours Ago
The process was great, communications prior and during the movement was awesome Very professional throughout the pick- up and delivery, in the even...[More]
By Robert rendon on Stateway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
We researched at 10 companies and by far Jim had the most thorough information and best communication. You can contact him day or night and he respon...[More]
By Laurie and Terrance on Jim Ford Trucking about 3 Hours Ago