View 152,534 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 75
Reviews 1-25 of 1872
I am so happy I went with this company to ship my car. This was my first time having to transport a vehicle so I was a bit nervous about the entire process. However, Emily answered ALL my questions. I think I called her every minute of the day and for each time I had to leave a message she called me back immediately and was very clear and informed about the entire process. I was even more nervous because I was unsure if my brother would be available to hand the keys over to the carrier at the scheduled time but Emily assured me that even if there is a delay on my side then we would just reschedule , no cost to me! My car arrived the exact time she said it would without a scratch! I am really happy. Thanks Emily!...[More]
By Billy Durham on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I could not have been more pleased with my car delivery! They met all time frames, answered and returned calls immediately and the price was very reasonable. The driver kept in touch and gave us plenty of notice of arrival and was very pleasant. Compared to the cost and physical stress of driving across the country - this was a bargain. I would do it again and highly recommend it to others. ...[More]
By Jennie Makuch on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Pick up and delivery were exactly on time! - Marie was always available by phone to answer all my questions throughout the process. ...[More]
By Joe on Eagle Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Give exact quote with no surprises. The driver took care of my vehicle as if it was his own. Other companies give you false quotes....[More]
By earnest on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I spent a whole day searching for a good transporter to move my car from OH to NJ. It was very hard to judge the company without talking to them on the phone, so I chose 7 companies to speak to and listen what they say. Nick at Movewheels was very knowledgable and never promised anything that didn't depend on him only. My car was picked up 1 day late, delivered ontime, but I loved the way Nick handled the whole process. I felt like he was shipping his car, he was controlling it the whole way until it was delivered. ...[More]
By Anastasia on BWT Group LLC about 3 Hours Ago
I have shipped five vehicles to and from HI. I recommend Matson as the boat carrier. Matson is efficient and has very good customer service compared to Horizon. I do not believe Pasha could even compete with Matson’s prices. Their prices are consistent along with their service representatives. Most importantly the prices are reasonable for the services provided and my vehicles always arrived in the exact condition it was given. Auto Transport Connections has the best customer service I have come across in regards to brokers. All transport companies can typically match each other’s prices within $100.00. I believe the only way brokers can separate themselves is through customer service and efficiency. Auto Transport Connections did just that. Their customer service was excellent throughout the shipping process and continued even after it delivery. Their follow up and promptness surpassed all other brokers I have worked with. There was no delay transitioning from the sea carrier to the land carrier. I was updated on the locations/status of my vehicle and all correspondence was responded to in less than 24 hours. I not only recommend them I will use them for my future transports. ...[More]
By Carlos Lopez on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo about 3 Hours Ago
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Carlos for such an awesome fiv...[More]
This is the second time that I have used UFirst Auto Transport, within the past few months and both times I have been very pleased with their service. I talked to Don and he was very prompt at getting me a fair price; he called back when he said he would; he got the cars picked up, in both cases, within a couple of days of our agreement and they were delivered on time, again within couple of days of the pickup. I had no problems when the driver delivered the car with the cost. I was exactly what I was quoted, NOT like some other companies that I have used who up the price on delivery. I would HIGHLY recommend UFirst Auto Transport and I will be using them again....[More]
By Bruce Voeltz on UFirst Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Mario is the man. When you start getting emails and text messages and phone calls from the other 1000 companies...DISREGARD them. Go straight to Navy Auto Transport and ask for Mario Lopez. It'll save you tons of time. ...[More]
By Thom M. on Navy Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
My truck was picked up within one day from order date truck arrived in 6 days just like i was promised truck was in perfect shape when it arrived.the truck driver was very nice and helpful i would definitely recommend this company over others i checked with. All promises were met....[More]
By martin arias on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
After I made a deal to acquire a vehicle out of state, it became as big a task of how to transport it from Colorado to Massachusetts. Having never used a car carrier service before, I was a quite awe struck by the # of solicitations I received after only filling out a simple form of inquiry on the internet. There were dozens for days on end with calls and emails. Everyone wanted my business. They were the best, most reliable and of course most were the CHEAPEST. Wow, was I confused! I returned to the internet once more to check the ratings. I finally decided on using Motor Movers Transport. They were right in line of what I perceived a "good value". I liked how Don handled himself and spoke to me as a real person who really did want my business and explained how this business really works. It takes a lot to impress me and he EARNED my business. I gave the go ahead and he found a reliable carrier to bring me my slightly used Ford Country Squire Wagon. Being a large vehicle and the size of a pick-up, I thought it was a good deal to have this brought to me over 2,000 miles. It was picked up the same day as I closed the deal and it was delivered to my door within 4 days. I would highly recommend Don and Motor Movers Transport to anyone who asks. The carrier people were very pleasant and they handled my vehicle with professionalism. No damage and no problems. On time, as promised. Excellent experience. Thanks again Don! Matt- Chelmsford, MA. ...[More]
By Matt Caires on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
For those who may be shipping a car for the very first time, I VERY HIGHLY recommend Auto Star Transport and Logistics. Will was very prompt in responding to my emails and phone calls. In his first email, he explained that while I would get lots of low quotes, those quotes would be so low that few carriers would be interested in taking the job, leaving me hanging and waiting for an indefinite period of time. I have read reviews here that indicated something just like that. All in all, Auto Transport was in the middle of the pack for quotes I received. Will was able to book a carrier the day after my bid was placed on the shipping board. The carrier was prompt, the car inspection was quick and painless, and the car got there early. The carrier was very accommodating and waited until we were ready to take delivery on the car. Auto Transport also has a separate Customer Service section in case you have any questions. This is a very reliable company. Thanks Will!...[More]
By Kevin M on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 4 Hours Ago
From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Kevin – I really, really appreciate this review. It’s great to know that you were happy with the way we ...[More]
Its Good. The car got delivered ontime without any damage. Only thing car was completely dirty. The driver called and picked up on time and delievered just before i reach the place car was available...[More]
By sshan on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 4 Hours Ago
Thanks for the positive feedback! You are right, cars usually arrive pretty dusty after traveling hundreds of miles!...[More]
Thanks to Sergio and team for an amazing job. They arranged for the pickup on time. Worked within our price range and got the car delivered in record time! Pickup was Monday afternoon and dilivery Thursday night. Thank you once again. I highly recommend their service. Ray...[More]
By Ray Ali on Transport For Less about 4 Hours Ago
Andrew and Dirk were on the ball. They had my vehicle on the first thing smokin!! Pick up and delivery was on time. This ain't no dog an pony show. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS!!!...[More]
By Gene Seagal on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 4 Hours Ago
This was a prefect transport. Picked up on time. Dropped off on time. Dan did an excellent job. I would highly recommend this company....[More]
By bobby on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
I have never shipped a car before and now I need my hand held. Robert did just that by taking his time with me and also providing me his direct line for a personal direct contact if I have any questions or concerns. This was very important to me as it is so nice to have one person follow though the process. I would definitly recommend this company moving forward....[More]
By Deanna Esabalidis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Deanna for your feedback! I'm happy to be assisting you while getting your...[More]
The service was damn good, picked up and delivery on time, vehicle was handled very carefully. Auto Transport 123 gave me the confidence that they will be always there in case if I need to track my vehicle or need any other information regarding it. Overall, peace of mind guaranteed. I highly recommend Auto Transport 123 and will go with them again in the future....[More]
By Swastik Sahoo on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
I would use again.. Quick to pick up and drop off. I picked vehicle up at transporters residence with no problems.....[More]
By Rich on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
from beginning to end very satisfying experience. drivers were courteous. Matt Salzberg was always helpful....[More]
By tony porcaro on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 4 Hours Ago
Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the five star feedback, Tony!...[More]
Very good experience. Everything went off without a hitch. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. ........................... ........................... ........................... ........................... ..............................[More]
By Aaron on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
Thomy was very easy to work with follow up when needed and made me feel like a valued costumer. Would use their service again. Car came quick and no damage...[More]
By Gary Giragosian on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
The price was very good compared to quotes from other shipping companies. They kept in contact throughout the process and worked with my specific schedule and challenges. Very professional and easy to deal with. Would definitely use again! ...[More]
By JW on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC about 8 Hours Ago
I had excellent service. they delivered my car on time. and jessica was an amazing help. i would recommend this company to anyone who wants there car shipped....[More]
By lee on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
this is my first time using this company and all i have to say are good things, everything went according to plan, pick-up and delivery was a breeze....[More]
By Nate on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
i have shipped my honda accord with this company, and let me tell you that at first i didn't think i was ging to get my vehicle shipped on time buy i was wrong. thank you....[More]
By lela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago