View 179,391 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 77
Reviews 1-25 of 1923
After spending 2 weeks trying to arrange this pickup thru another carrier, Ellison Transport got it completely arranged and delivered in 4 days. On quote and as promised. Apparently not a task for lesser companies. Thank you Ellison!...[More]
By Laura Swanson on Ellison Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Michael p did a great job finding me a truck. I had a big f350 that I had shipped from glen wood springs co to Albuquerque NM not a vary popular rout. But Michael found me a drive and it was for the same price he quoted me. Not a penny more. I will use them again if I ever need a vehicle shipped. ...[More]
By Mario on Godspeed Transport Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
My experience with JPS Auto Transport and Logistics was a positive one.They transported my BMW from Oakland California to Baltimore Maryland. They assigned an enclosed carrier for pickup for $1200.Their driver arrived on-time and delivered on-time within 7 days. Their rates are affordable and their customer service is friendly, professional, and helpful! And Sean was truly amazing. The whole process was extremely easier than I had expected and I would recommend them to everyone I know....[More]
By Daniel Allen Smith on JPS Auto Transport and Logistics about 9 Hours Ago
My experience with auto shipping group (Felicia) was awesome from start to finish..every detail was communicated. The company I was assigned to was professional and prompt. I highly recommend auto shipping group for your shipping transport needs!...[More]
By Marietta on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
From the beginning contact with Mike at God Speed Inc, Is very professional knowlegble in the shippng service sector, Very accurate information and quick response to my shipping need, Very pleased with the price quote and time frame of delivery of my vehicle, He gets a A+++ for his excellent information quoted. I highly recommend his company , Will do more orders in the future when needed, No run around and bs like some of the other brokers. Vehicle was delivered as sent also carrier driver Samsun Express was very polite and professional....[More]
By Fred on Godspeed Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
I was really concerned about choosing a company to transport my vehicle across the country. It we overwhelming and concerning. I finally decided to go with United Movers and am happy with my decision. If you want peace of mind that your vehicle will arrive quickly and safely at a reasonable price this is the company for you. Thank you for your services....[More]
By Jamie on United Movers Group about 12 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Fast, reliable, friendly. Highly recommend it to anyone who needs his/her car to get moved from one state to another. Will do it again with the same company when/if needed....[More]
By Alexander on Ironclad Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Honest, dependable service! They made everything easy for me and even worked with me when I had to postpone my pickup days a couple of times. No money left my account until days after my car arrived. Will use them again!...[More]
By Tracy Bateman on Lightning Auto Carriers about 14 Hours Ago
Auto transport 123 Delivered my SUV in great condition and right on time.Someone always answered my calls and also updated me with where my Suv was when the driver was transporting my suv.Thanks guys.I will be using u guys again....[More]
By Craven haynes on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
Vick was my agent when I shipped my car recently. Summit transport was very professional and realiable . Strongly recommend anyone that needs to ship their car to use them!! Thank you so much you really made this experience easy for my family....[More]
By Brad b on Summit Transport Group about 14 Hours Ago
Everything was as advertised. The cost of $775, pick up date, the arrival date did not change. Great customer service by Angela. The driver was courteous and answered all of my concerns. Keep in mind your car is always going to get dirty when it's being transported. All around, GREAT SERVICE!!!...[More]
By Carl K on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
This was the first time I use this transport service and they were great. I needed my vehicle picked up at North Carolina auction department and delivered to Los Angeles California. They were loyal, fast and effective and brought my vehicle in 7 days. Not to mention the price was amazing, the total price only came out to $1130. I researched many places in this company gave me the best quote and was very professional. I would definitely use them again! ...[More]
By Grant on United Movers Group about 15 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service. The driver Cam was polite and picked my vehicle up on the first scheduled day in NJ. My car was delivered to my destination 3 days later in AZ. No issues at all. Leann from MJ Parker answered all my question immediately after e-mailing her. This is the second time I have used MJ Parker and have no complaints. ...[More]
By Chris on MJ Parker Trucking about 15 Hours Ago
My experience with transporting an unseen car purchased on ebay across the country and having it shipped to my town: I bought the car on New Years Eve with only pictures which is quite stressful with so many scams going on now a days. [Car turned out to be great!] Seller needed it gone within 2 wks because new car coming. Pickup timeline important. Delivery time not real important. I checked with ebay's uship and went online and requested prices with my timeline. I received quotes between $674 and $1300! Your phone will ring, you will get lots of texts and your email inbox will be busy! There is a lot of high pressure sales in this transport broker business. I read lots of reviews and Mercury seemed pretty good with a 5 star rating at the time. I went with Jim and his quote of $750 from MA to MN. The broker gets $150, and balance to trucker in cash or bank check when delivered. Seemed reasonable. The broker puts your "offer" on an online board for all truckers to see and accept. After a week or so no trucker had accepted the $750 offer and we got nervous. I upped offer $100 to $850. Couple days went by and still nothing. Jim called at end of deadline and said he had trucker willing to do trip for $850 plus $150 broker fee. We were out of time and I said lets do it. Car was picked up by Three Sons Trucking out of Iowa and delivered 6 days later. Dana Tomason from 3 sons was fantastic and put my fears to rest just talking with him. I could tell he was good and had been doing this a long time. Car delivered a little dirty [it was open transport] in perfect condition. Really nice semi 8 car hauler with hydraulic lifts. Thanks Dana! In the end I am going with 4 stars for Mercury because you do feel like a little bait and switch tactic was used, but the car got here quickly once accepted and in great condition, just not as cheap as originally quoted. Maybe if you had more time for pickup the original quote could have worked??...[More]
By Gerry G on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago
First class service!Angela and Dale were very involved making the process smooth. Chris with Kings hauling was also very involved and handled everything professionally and courteously. I will recommend them !...[More]
By Christine on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Overall, a good experience with the company. ...[More]
By Sergio on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
Had my daughter's car shipped from NC to TX, I have never dealt with this type of transaction before but Stefan at Shipacardirect.com was great and walked me through the whole thing. He kept in contact with me and answered all my questions. The website is great and makes things very simple to understand. I was told upfront that the NC to TX route was not a popular one and might take more time than usual to find a carrier but Stefan found a carrier just in time for her move. I was concerned about having someone move her car that I didn't know but was assured that the carrier would be honest and reputable. This was the case and the young man who met up with my daughter to move the car was most courteous and responsive. She reported to me that he obviously knew what he was doing and was diligent and professional. I was surprised when I was told the car would be picked up on the 27th and delivered on the 29th. I expected a much longer transport. The young man from Park Transport Corp, Dustin Jacobs called me (albeit 11:00pm on the 28th) to advise that he was in Houston and wanted to know if he could deliver the car in a few hours. I found this to be a bit unprofessional but he explained his reasons and was very kind and apologetic and did agree to come directly to Granbury without me having to meet him in a larger metro area. I asked him to call when he was about an hour out and around 2:30 am I had not heard from him. (we are bout 4 hours from Houston) I called him and he answered and apologized because he had to pull over and get a little sleep but didn't want to call and wake me up to tell me he needed to rest. This was completely understandable to me. He assured me he would gas up and be leaving soon. He called when he was 45 minutes out and made it to our meeting place at exactly the time he had promised. He met us within 1/2 mile from our home, was quick and efficient getting the car off the hauler and completely courteous the entire time. Park Transport, you need to give Dustin Jacobs a raise ! My experience with Ship a car direct was very good and I would definitely refer them to anyone. Thank you for the wonderful part you all played in my car hauling adventure....[More]
By Zoe L. on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
Very easy to work with and open and honest the entire time. Whole transaction was smooth!...[More]
By Sean Roach on Montway Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Thanks to Jim Gozde at Mercury Auto Transport, the shipping of our 2 vehicles from Miami to San Diego was easily arranged. We had confidence in the company because Jim kept us informed every step of the way. He delivered as promised. I would use this company again. Highly recommended!...[More]
By Teresa S. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
January 28,2016 Pick up time/date excellent/delivery and the whole family and my driver(VICTOR that delivery.I also want to thanks Scott on behalf of some emergency that came in my life and being understanding he and his crew help me and also had another issue Victor wife help me also too,Thank You all very Much.. ...[More]
By Celeste Picou on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
The delivery was safe and on time after the car is picked up, however, I am rather frustrated about the communication process and confirming a prompt pick up time. I don't know it's the carrier, the transport company or what else, neither party can give me a specific pick up time after the first designated carrier had a flat tire! All I can know is there WILL BE a carrier coming on your way and they will let you know when they get there. I got those vague message several times and only one truck finally picked up my car five days later on Christmas, with no other notice before hand other than a call when they were 10 minutes away from my place. I understand it was holiday season and all that. The representative Jim Gozde was nice in responding my questions, but the experience overall is rather frustrated....[More]
By Joy on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
Very professional. All of my, things was found just the way I left them in my vehicle. I would use this again company. Thanks, for everything Jim, Mike.?????? very hard too find a company these days you can trust. My brand new car was, delivered too me in one piece. Halelaluyah??keep up the good work guys....[More]
By Yvonne on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
Julie at All Terrain transported my new Mustang and did an amazing job! I was super nervous and anxious because of all the horror stories I read. Julie walked me through the whole process and made a smooth process. I never paid anything up front! I highly recommend ALL TERRAIN AUTO TRANSPORT!!!!!...[More]
By Nelson Lopez on All Terrain Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
There are two significant reasons I rated my experience so highly. Quality communication and on-time or better pick-up and delivery. From start to finish I felt like a valued customer. Would use again....[More]
By Jack on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
William and Diana were a pleasure to work with. They were very helpful and knowdegable. They made a stressful situation much easier. Thank you guys soooo much! I would recommend you all to anyone. My son now has his car and I am very happy. Thanks Diana and William...[More]
By Walter Peters on All Terrain Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago