View 146,472 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 10
Reviews 1-25 of 240
If you are NOT definite about roadrunner..........do not use! It is almost impossible to get a refund even if you follow their "cancellation"...[More]
By Emily Sherman on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I contacted Alex to move my truck, it had to be moved Wednesday. He told me he would guarantee pickup on Wednesday and delivery on Friday. The truck w...[More]
By Cody Steele on Destiny Auto Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
First of all I did the research for my brother about this company before selecting this company. My brother was in need of a transport service. I was ...[More]
By valeria ford on Gold Star Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Gold Star Transport
Ellen Kealey about 1 Hour Ago
This posting has been posted to GOLD STAR TRANSPORT in error. I have notified administration to remove....[More]
Afer speaking with Mark Evans and seeing how he speaks trash and disparages his competiitors, I went with a true Carrier Company in Florida. Thiis g...[More]
By Joe Wolf on South Beach Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I wish I would have read these reviews before agreeing to go with this company. We were referred by the people who moved our stuff (they were great )...[More]
By mel on Regal Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Assume that there is a 2 day window Jackie has been amazing and pretty good at communicating, the problem is that I had issues everywhere else wit...[More]
By Cedric on All Day Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I selected Montway Auto to move my 2 vehicles across the country. Since they are a broker they farmed out my job to Vista Logistics. Well when my vehi...[More]
By Ron on Vista Logistics about 16 Hours Ago
We needed to utilize this transportation company to get one of our trucks from one of our locations to another; and after being quoted a somewhat reas...[More]
By Iowa Steak Company on Direct Connect Auto Transport on Aug 22 2014 4:13PM
This is the worst shipping company ever. Please do not use this place. The time of arrival was 7-10 days. On the 10th day, I was told that the car...[More]
By Simone on Skyline Express on Aug 22 2014 3:03PM
We were given 5 different quotes and chose this company since they were the least. It has been terrible. We could have shipped the car for $50. more...[More]
By Gena Z on All Roads ExpressAuto Transport Inc. on Aug 22 2014 2:25PM
This has been the worst experience ever. WE hired Stateway Auto Transport to transport our vehicle from Washington DC to Oakland, California. Stateway...[More]
By Jeanette on Abraham Express on Aug 22 2014 2:17PM
I hired Webster Relocation to transport my car from my father's home in South Carolina to mine in San Francisco on 8/8/14. I was promised pickup i...[More]
By Heather on Webster Relocation on Aug 22 2014 1:43PM
I had spoke with Mark Evans to begin the process of locating a carrier for my vehicle. He had told me he would contact me in a few hours. Several da...[More]
By Brandon on South Beach Transport on Aug 22 2014 11:20AM
Lot of telling me what I wanted to hear. As soon as the driver fell off the face of the earth I get well he is independent we don't/can't help you. Ca...[More]
By 1cutomer1 on Angels Moving Autos on Aug 21 2014 7:34PM
The carrier kept changing the pickup date, four times, when he did get there six hours late, the car would not fit in his trailer! He stated I thought...[More]
By bob pilson on Palsol Transportation on Aug 21 2014 6:55PM
DISHONEST!! BEWARE! They will quote you a low price ($625) that they cannot meet and then raise the price to (they raised to $725) without telling you...[More]
By Emily on eBidTransport.com on Aug 21 2014 4:36PM
This company rep 'Mike D' called me repeatedly to get my business, but after getting my credit card information never actually booked the auto transp...[More]
By Joy Medley on Crossroads Auto Transport on Aug 21 2014 4:29PM
I contacted this company about one month prior to my requested pick up date and was told they would do everything in their power to get a carrier for ...[More]
By Sean on First Rate Auto Transport on Aug 21 2014 4:24PM
Response from First Rate Auto Transport
Christian Rodney on Aug 22 2014 12:35PM
Sean - We are very sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our company. As brokers, we do not own our own trucks and do our best job possi...[More]
Was very impressed when we first spoke to Gerry. We told him we needed our van in vancouver on June 29th as I was flying from Ottawa with 2 dogs and a...[More]
By Dave on Auto Rail Forwarders on Aug 21 2014 3:59PM
Response from Auto Rail Forwarders
Nick on Jul 15 2014 4:46PM
They Client, is not telling the complete story of the transaction... We are easily contacted by phone or by email and any time.. Yes our lines get...[More]
I contacted AA through their website and made a request to transport my motorcycle. My request stated clearly that the bike must be delivered by May ...[More]
By Scott Burrell on AA Motocycle Transport on Aug 21 2014 2:44PM
This company is very unprofessional and does not care about customer service. Their delivery commitments change and they do not hold themselves accou...[More]
By ACV on CAA Transport on Aug 21 2014 1:19PM
These guys act like thugs. They harrassed me for days saying they were arriving to Tucson Early and wanted to be paid. I was not due to arrive until ...[More]
By cathy clauss on GEO Tiger Inc. on Aug 21 2014 12:42PM
I have worked ambulance in some of the worst places in the world but I never felt like I had to disinfect myself as much as after talking the this mut...[More]
By Mork on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC on Aug 21 2014 11:03AM
Justin at Amerifreight was very knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately, the carrier, Global Auto Transport, LLC, damaged the vehicle while unloadin...[More]
By Allan DeWitt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 10:07AM
Jimmy Brown, owner of Beach Transport LLC, was hired to move my car from FL to SC in May of 2014. The car was damaged during the trip and repaired at ...[More]
By dave mezzanotte on Beach Transport LLC on Aug 21 2014 9:41AM