View 169,281 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 7
Reviews 1-25 of 151
I had arranged with Trans Auto to ship my car from Nebraska to North Carolina. About a week to the moving date, I tried reaching them several times to be sure that they are going to have someone move the car as I have heard horror stories of their practices. I called and emailed but nobody got back to me. It was like a couple of days before the move when the manager Alan got to me trying to reassure me that they will have someone transport the car. He promised calling me with more information the following day but never did. So, I went ahead and had another company moved the car. I had given them a deposit of $125. I emailed them so many times to refund the deposit but nothing. I disputed the charge with my credit card company. It was reimbursed. I check my account a couple of weeks later and the charge has showed up again. I contacted my credit card and they said they have reach out to Trans Auto and have not heard anything. This is the worst customer service I have ever experience. They never tell you the same story. I am advising anyone who is looking to transport their car to look somewhere else. They will lowball the bid and leave you stuck in a difficult situation when no one shows up....[More]
By Paul T on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Order ID# 922340-MP First, I talked to Company... They told me that the price was guaranteed this will never change and the car will be picked up on 19th Aug. And she told me that I can put 100 LB in the trunk when the car will be shipped. So I put 100 LB in my truck. Also, they said all trucks are owned by the company itself, so there should not be any noise like other company. Second, Finally the driver came after 5 days on 24th Aug..When the driver came to receive my car from Charlotte ,NC..he told me that there are no such contract like that, the truck should be ALWAYS empty. I called Irene immediately she told that I put up to 100 LB, but before putting in trunk I checked weight that was not more than 95 LB. Third, When driver came to New Jersey, He told me that I have to pay additional $ 150 otherwise he will not hand over my own car. Here, I was shocked and I was in trap...I tried to convince the driver that 100 LB was in contract, but he also confirmed that he was NEVER not in any agreement with Auto Transport 123 that he has to carry 100 LB. Unfortunately I have to pay additional $ 150 cash to driver to get my car. I will not recommend anyone. ...[More]
By Sumit on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith about 2 Hours Ago
Sumit and Auto Transport 123 have worked together and resolved the issue he had with the carrier. Dates Date Signed: 08/24/15 Dispatched: 08/24/1...[More]
LONG STORY SHORT THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME SHIPPING A CAR. THE FIRST COMPANY I WAS TRYING TO GO WITH WAS HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING A DRIVER. I NEEDED MY CAR ASAP SO I RESEARCHED COMPANIES ON HERE AND DECIDED TO GO WITH AUTO TRANSPORT 123. I SWEAR THIS WAS YET ANOTHER BIG MISTAKE I MADE. I ASKED FOR THEM TO HAVE MRS MONIQUE CALL ME BECAUSE I SPOKE WITH HER A FEW MONTHS AGO BEFORE MY CAR GOT INTO A ACCIDENT. SHE NEVER GOT BACK WITH ME SO THEY SENT MY CALL OVER TO HER SISTER TARA. I BELIEVED EVERYTHING SHE SAID. I BELIEVED THE QUOTE WAS GOOD SO I BOOKED WITH HER. I AGREED TO PAY $225 ONCE THE DRIVER PICKED UP MY CAR. $600 WAS TO BE PAID TO THE DRIVER. WITHIN A FEW DAYS SHE CONTACTED ME AND TOLD ME SHE HAD A DRIVER. I WAS VERY HAPPY. I HAD BEEN WITHOUT MY CAR FOR OVER A MONTH AND I NEEDED IT. SHE CALLED ME LAST MINUTE WHEN THE OFFICE WAS CLOSING AS SHE SAID AND TOLD ME TO CHECK MY EMAIL FOR THE DRIVERS INFO. I WAS GOING TO CHECK IT THE NEXT DAY BUT SOMETHING DIDN'T SIT RIGHT WITH ME AFTER HER CALL. I OPENED IT UP AND THE NUMBERS HAD CHANGED. NOW THEY WANTED $325 ON PICKUP AND $500 PAID TO THE DRIVER. I CALLED NOT ONE BUT TWO TIMES AND TALKED TO TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN WHO BOTH AGREED IF THE DRIVER WAS WILLING TO DO THE JOB FOR LESS THE PRICE SHOULD HAVE DROPPED. TARA ENDED UP CALLING ME BACK WITH A BULLSHIT STORY ABOUT THE DRIVER WANTING MORE GAS MONEY UPFRONT. I WAS PISSED BUT I HAD TO GO WITH IT BECAUSE I NEEDED MY CAR SO I COULD GET AROUND. THE PAPERWORK THE DRIVER GAVE ME ONLY HAD $500 TOTAL PAY. TARA IS A FREAKING LIAR. AT123 MADE $325 OFF ME AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY DID. ITS SAD HOW DISHONEST PEOPLE CAN BE BUT I FIND IT REALLY FUNNY THAT THEY COULD THROW DIRT ON ANOTHER COMPANY. I HAVE NO WORRIES, KARMA WILL CATCH UP TO THIS COMPANY IN DUE TIME. I WILL NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN NOR WILL MY LOVED ONES OR FRIENDS. THE DRIVER WAS REALLY GREAT. I WAS HAPPY TO GET MY CAR A DAY EARLY. I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT MY CAR BEING DIRTY BUT AGAIN I SAY HE DID A GREAT JOB GETTING IT TO ME!!!!!!!!! ...[More]
By TRAVEESE on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith about 2 Hours Ago
Hey Traveese, I am a little confused as to why this review is 0 stars. You put your information into our system on the 4th of May, and had contracted...[More]
Could give reasons why I wouldn't use this company again. Like late pick up, poor communication, late delivery, and over priced, but why bother. my suggestion is to not use them and look for a good review of other carriers. good luck...[More]
By doug on Vehicles in Motion about 6 Hours Ago
Autos on the go, is nothing more than a nigerian fraud scam, behind a glossy website. They asked for a deposit, sent me a contract and after the deposit in the 1/2 payment ($1150) was made disappeared. Despite numerous phone calls and emails, there was no response. if you were defrauded like i was, please contact your local fbi and police so that these individuals can be found and brought for justice....[More]
By PHILIP L on Autos On The Go about 7 Hours Ago
This complany is terrible. They couldn't find a driver and asked me to pay double the quoted price if I wanted one. Meanwhile I passed up a million other cheaper quotes because they took an almost $300 deposit from me. FYI, block your call if you want to cancel because they screen with caller ID and put you to voicemail after putting you on hold for 10min. Terrible terrible service . I will be reporting to BBB and a law suit will surly come after taking my money for no service. ...[More]
By Angry Mover 1 on Car Delivery USA Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I was shipping my car from Louisiana to Virginia. I was told my Patrick at Ship Your Car Now that my car would be picked up for sure on Tuesday and guaranteed delivery on Friday. I said ok and booked the move. When the time came, I could never get a hold of Patrick or the truck transport company. The driver showed up late on Wednesday and delivered the car late on Sunday. Patrick said he would call the driver and let me know exact times and I never heard from him again. This is a horrible company, do not ship your car with them. They claim they're the best and the most honest and they are not. They just want to book your car and then you can take care of the delays. They will never call you back, I called asking for a discount due to the delays and incurred and expenses and I never heard from the company again. Because of all my delays, I incurred extra expenses that I was not planning for and being carless was a HUGE expense. ...[More]
By Sylvia Beck on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 30 2015 12:23PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC about 9 Hours Ago
Hi Sylvia, As per the contract you signed there may be delays in shipping a vehicle. There is numerous reasons why delays occur EG mechanical failu...[More]
Had to pay for rental car due to failure to deliver on time. $386.00, I drove the trip in a rental truck towing a trailer in five days. No one has called me to explain their delay issue. They took the money and forgot about me and my truck. DAS was one of the highest priced companies. No customer service at all. Very poor. Their tracking system is a joke and only says in transit. Very, very, very unhappy...[More]
By William Cody on Dependable Auto Shippers on Aug 30 2015 1:29AM
Truck broke down on the fist pick up day and on the next pickup date it broke down again. Pickup appointment in the morning nobody showed up ,they called in the afternoon that there will be there late evening. Now my son has to fly back to Orlando to pick up the car by his self. I will never ever do business with this company. ...[More]
By Maier on Veterans Auto Transport LLC on Aug 30 2015 12:42AM
So, I was trying to get my 1972 cutlass supreme moved from Milwaukee, WI to Carbondale,IL. This company promise me they could have it to me the date I was promise. And called me and dang near rushed me to give them the deposit, but once I did do the deposit.. All type of problem came up.. Some other company booked me without my knowing, and I had to get them to take it down for the to move on with the order. I finally got them to take it down and I wanted a refund, so after I asked for a refund the guy from Andrew auto transport sent me another picture saying they couldn't do it because it's still up. Not knowing they had already removed the other quote 6-7 hours before, and he was trying to use the picture as a way to not refund me my money. Now the promise they made to get my car on the date I need it. They can't delivered. They trying to tell me I can't get a refund, but they don't meet my expectation or my needs in which they promised and which I paid for. ...[More]
By D'Eddric Williams on Andrew Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 8:22PM
Response from Andrew Auto Transport
brian andrew desind on Aug 29 2015 11:22PM
D'eddric, We will not be held hostage by a negative review. You double booked the job with multiple brokers and wasted our time. We sent a driver to p...[More]
Delivery was perfect but customer service with shipacardirect.com was poor. They talk a lot about how great customer service is but I didn't get that. My representative, Gaby, was difficult to reach and still has not followed through on her word to simply send me a receipt. I will most likely never use this site again. However, the transporter was flawless and delivered car in 1 day. I think ship a car direct is overpriced due to their ridiculous marketing....[More]
By Chad on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 29 2015 7:28PM
Decided to dump our car at an impound lot instead of deliver as promised bc they didnt want to move the "brand new cars" behind it. It had a dead battery and they wouldnt jump start it, the battery is in the trunk on newer audis. Scum bags, ended up costing us over 800 bucks to get a car from washington to utah when we normally pay 450....[More]
By joseph on eCarMover on Aug 29 2015 5:40PM
We move from Vancouver to Ottawa in the beginning of Sep 2015, so I would ship my car to Ottawa. I got a quote from the Auto Rail Forwarders via moveit.ca website on July 17, 2015 with a quoted price $1,689.35. I contact the owner Gerry on Jul 31 afternoon to arrange the shipment. Gerry was very nice at that time and said he could definitely do the job for me. He asked me to pay immediately by email money transfer to avoid a 5% price increasing on August 1. I trusted him and paid the full amount $1,858.85 ($150 plus tax extra for luggage) right away. To push me to pay him immediately, he even sent me the paid invoice before I paid to him. (I should be alert from this as it was weird, but I was silly to have trusted him.) However, as soon as he received the money, his attitude got totally changed. He had no talk to me in the following whole week. I got alert so I did an online search for this company and found that I was dealing with a very dishonest and bad company. One of Gerry's previous employees said that Gerry especially could not be able to transfer cars from Vancouver on a timely basis. As I must have my car in Ottawa on time, I contacted Gerry on August 6 (one week after I paid him) and asked him to ship my car as soon as possible. I told him that my car was ready to go any time from then. I even agreed to pay the storage fee if my car arrived in Ottawa before I did. He just said no worry and all good but no arrangement made for me at all. I waited for another ten days after that, but I still had no information from Gerry. On August 17, I asked him again if he had a schedule for my shipment yet. Again, Gerry gave me no answer about the schedule. I was really worried about it so I contacted other car shipping companies, and I found out that all of other companies gave me a quote with very specified schedule, with loading date, stops in between, and arriving date. So I contacted Gerry several times on August 18, and asked him for a shipping schedule. Again, no answer I wanted and he started not replying me or replied me with nonsense. I told Gerry on August 18 that if he still failed to give me a schedule of the shipment in 24 hours, I would cancel the service. Obviously no answer again. By the end of August 19, after I paid him for three weeks, as he had no schedule for me, I formally notified Gerry to cancel the service and requested my money back. You can imagine what he could do. No schedule, no answer to my question, and no money back. I sent him several requests to return my money on August 20 and 21, but he simply had no response at all like the person had disappeared! On August 24, as I could not even get the guy, I placed a complaint to Atlantic BBB and Moveit.ca, where I knew this company. They both contacted Gerry to intervene this case. With the pressure of BBB and Moveit.ca, he sent me an email on August 27, saying the refund WILL be sent to me. His previous employee warned the public that you may have to get a lawyer involved as Gerry never return money back for a cancellation. I also read a complaint from a client against Gerry saying that he did not get back his money from Gerry for a year! So I asked immediately Gerry to return my money by email transfer, the way he had asked me to pay him. Then, no response at all. I had to set up a case with Vancouver police department for a commercial fraud today. Gerry cheated me to pay money to him but could not do the job for me, no money back and no response. It has been ten days up to today (August 28) since I cancelled the service and asked for a refund with no luck. This is a most horrible business man I have never met since I had lived in Canada for 26 years! He has a F rating in BBB database. ...[More]
By Luke Lu on Auto Rail Forwarders on Aug 29 2015 1:04AM
Contracted them to ship 3 cars from CT to SC. Scheduled pickup was Wednesday morning. No pickup by Friday night, constant calls went unanswered. Two calls stating carrier was 300 miles away and 120 miles away. Daughter received emai on Friday stating driver had flat tire and would pick up cars between 4 and 5 that evening. It never happened. Total of 5 reschedules which is appalling. Very rude to my daughter on phone so she hung up. I cancelled on Saturday and will be sending complaint to BBB in FLA. Will also advise members of CT car clubs to avoid their use. I was inconvenienced for 3 days with NO apologies or attempts to keep me informed of happenings. ...[More]
By Fred Sandella on Nice Car Auto Transport on Aug 28 2015 10:40PM
So, I started my research to move my vehicle across the country about 6 weeks prior to the requested date. I started by submitting an online form (first mistake) which apparently was sent to 30-40 brokers who contacted me by phone and email. Little did I know that this is the worst way to go about this (I later learned) because what this essentially does is compete brokers against one another for your job but in the end, it does not reward a driver, who is the one ultimately being compensated (except for a broker's fee of ~$100). So after researching numerous brokers I selected Max Speed (my second mistake). I contacted them approximately 3 weeks prior to my planned date. They stated they had lined up a driver, provided me with what I thought was a reasonable quote (third mistake) and I provided a deposit (fourth mistake) and was all set (or so I thought). I called 5 days prior to ensure all was on track and was assured everything was set. I called the day before to finalize details and received the same assurance ...that being the driver will call to arrange specific time for pick-up. The day came (Friday) for the car to be picked up and no communication from the driver. By 3pm I was more than worried. I called my contact again and this time there was no answer. So, I called the main number and spoke to a manager who assured me he would call me back. He did about 45 minutes later only to tell me that they were unable to find a driver for the car because the destination was so remote. The manager stated he would work all night and into Saturday morning to find a driver but he was concerned because the price of my contract was low given the destination. He never called back the next day or for another three days. He finally called back the fifth day and asked if I was still interested in having him find a driver. I said NO and asked for my deposit back. It was refunded but the story continued with yet another disaster with another company. I have later learned that this industry, being unregulated as it is, is corrupt and fraught with deception. After experiencing still no success with my third company, I have concluded that I wouldn't trust anyone in the business. I'm driving the car myself....[More]
By Alan M on Max Speed Auto Transport LLC on Aug 28 2015 8:55PM
after deciding to use all terrain transport because the salesman was friendly and sounded like he knew the business. (this isn't my first time shipping a car) i agreed to the (all inclusive price) that kevin turner gave me. he stated that the vehicle would likely be picked up the next day or day after at worst. i received the email with purchase number. i was contacted the next day by kevin turner who said that the truck was in route to get the vehicle. he said it would be late afternoon. i didn't receive the phone call from dispatch confirming pick up like he said so i decided to call in wednesday morning. kevin turner had given me his personal number but he refused to answer the phone. i texted him, still no reply. i called the company number about 4 time throughout the day. they refused to answer. finally late in the afternoon someone named jason smith answered. he told me the same story kevin had. truck was en route and had been delayed but not to worry. he said i had his word that the vehicle would be picked up "today". after not hearing from dispatch i called back on thursday and was refered to tracy, who also gave me the same story and said she would personally call me before noon. i began to feel like i was being lied to. i was able to contact a guy who shipped for me several times before and he said he could see the vehicle listed on the "board" basically a site truckers use to determine where pick ups are and what price was quoted. he said the vehicle was listed for $100 more than i was quoted. i imediately called tracy back. she said she had no idea what "board i was refering to. when i explained to her that i had shipped before and i knew about her company being a broker, she said i should hold. she came back saying not to worry because the extra hundrad was to be paid by them directly to "their" driver. i explained that i knew that they had no drivers and that they were strictly a broker. at this point she hung up on me. no one would return my calls after that. i had to call multiple times to get an answer. when i told tracy to cancel my order at this point he only reply was " thank you for your time". terrible service from a scam company who will tell you lies to get your business. and their brokerage fee is higher than any company i'v used before. highly recommend you find alternate company...[More]
By Michael on All Terrain Auto Transport on Aug 28 2015 2:10PM
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. I dealt with the owner Steve who seemed very caring and friendly when he took my order and in a few conversations after. But when it came to actually picking up the car, he could not deliver what he promised and was basically unavailable leaving me to deal with moronic customer service people who could not figure out how to get my car picked up!!!. I told him a three day window when I needed my car to be delivered to my daughter's school. He guaranteed me that this could be done. The car was supposed to be picked up yesterday or today for a delivery two or three days from now. I packed up the car and spent literally all day on the phone with these people. At 6 pm, he finally says that he cannot have the car picked up for another two days which would get it to its destination too late. He did not at all seem concerned and his "customer service" staff were bordering rude and inept. They kept asking me WHY I needed it at my daughter's school on a specific weekend. What business is that of theirs? I signed a contract which specified a service and they could not deliver that service. They are so unprofessional and uncaring that I would never ever recommend them. He was so nice when selling the job then he was laughing at me when I said I was so frustrated. You cannot promise a service and not deliver at the last moment. Janine did call to apologize but in the end, I used RoadRunner who managed to get my car picked up with only a 12 hour notice. ...[More]
By JM on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 28 2015 12:02AM
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith on Aug 28 2015 2:51PM
Jackie, I apologize for the experience you had. The original carrier that we had scheduled for your daughters car to be picked up broke down. We t...[More]
This was the WORST transportation company ever. They lied about when my car would be delivered and held it in Philadelphia, saying I requested they store it in Philadelphia, when a had a a transport contract with a specific pick up and delivery location and pick up/delivery date. When I called and complained they weren't upholding their part of the contract, they threatened to hold my car in storage indefinitely. The proprietor, Scott, got mad because he couldn't keep his own lies straight, and he was mad he was called him on his changing information and dates. Guess he expects to work with clients who can't read a calendar or a contract. Had to hire a lawyer to get my car back. Had I not hired a lawyer, my car would still be in perpetual storage. Really lousy business, mean and angry owner who was nice only to get my deposit. He's a liar who will tell you anything to get your business, then ship your car when he feels like it. He even blamed the delay on a broken down truck on the highway....oh, but wait- he forgot he told me it hadn't even shipped yet, so how could that be?? I should have taken 5 days ended up taking a month. NEVER EVER use this company....[More]
By T. James on Wolfepack Transport on Aug 27 2015 11:00PM
These people are a scam! On August 5, 2015 I called Stateway Transport to arrange for pick up and transport of my son's subaru Impreza from Phoenix, AZ to Goose Creek, SC. My son is stationed at a Naval base and I was very clear that my son was only available to receive delivery of the car on a Saturday or Sunday. They assured me that this would happen. I told them that I could have the car ready for pick up that Friday or Saturday. George (the sales person) stated that it would be picked up on 8/8/15 and to please have it ready. A week passed and no one called or came by for pick up. It was never explained to me at that time that processing would take about 7-10 business days. On Monday 8/10/15 I called Stateway and asked what the status was on the pick up and transport of the subaru. The guy whom I spoke to said "oh, did they not explain to you what the process is?" He proceeded to tell me that they were having difficulty finding a driver in my area. On 8/13/15, I called again and spoke to David and asked what the status on the pick up was. He told me that they could not find a driver to pick up for the amount of money I was quoted (1195) and that they were still looking for a driver. He told me that part of the reason they were struggling to get a driver is because the price was too low for a drop off in Goose Creek (not much business out there, so they said) I then told him that I couldn't wait much longer and wanted to cancel my work order. He then responded that they were dispatching tomorrow or saturday (8/14 or 8/15) (wow, all of a sudden they found a driver!) I asked him, why had he just told me that they couldn't find a driver and now they had one as soon as I wanted to cancel my work order. He did not respond to my question. Instead talked over me and told me they were dispatching Saturday. I told him I wanted to talk to a supervisor and he told me he was a supervisor. He hung up on me. I called back and spoke with Jay. I asked him if I needed to cancel my work order would it be timely, as I did not want to incur a fee for not canceling timely. He informed me that it would be timely since they were having a hard time finding a driver to come out to Phoenix. I informed him that I wanted to cancel my work order in that case. He assured me that I would not be charged a fee for cancellation since the work order had not yet been dispatched. (I asked him three different times) Two hours later I received and email stating that my work order was dispatched and they charged my son's credit card for $95. I replied informing them that I did not want to proceed and that I had canceled with Jay. This company is extremely deceiving with their business practices. DO NOT USE THEM! I wish I would have read all the negative reviews before being involved with this scamming company. I had to put in a claim with the Chicago BBB for their misleading business practices. I'm not sure how they are still in business. ...[More]
By SMartinez on Stateway Auto Transport on Aug 27 2015 10:47PM
This is a follow up to a review I wrote-After I left a review and it became public here-our email was flooded with fake shipping quotes to ship everything from cars to horses. We must have received 300 emails today for multiple cars from FL to LA-moving quotes and Livestock. I spoke to a manager at ship your car now named Steve Today who told me he was unhappy with the driver that shipped my car ( USA Fast transport) I tipped the driver even though the car was late it was in good condition. Steve told me that he let the driver know he was unhappy. He was not supposed to take my tip and was to give a discount since the car was late. The carrier is a small company and of course you never want to hurt anyones reputation but since my initial contact for a quote did not reveal my real name-it is either ship my car now or usa fast transport who is sending out my email address to companies all day long. The emails have the name on the email which only they know. This is harassment and as ridiculous and immature as it is if it continues tomorrow we will have to take additional steps. This was the worst transaction for a car shipment ever. What else could these workers be capable of? I wrote a review this afternoon with a follow up and transport reviews sent me an email that stated ship your car now was claiming I was not a customer. Please be careful. These companies should be regulated. ...[More]
By Cincia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 27 2015 10:31PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 30 2015 9:26PM
Hi Linda, Please keep in mind SYCN is not responsible for any websites that you give your information to. You submitted your info into a website to...[More]
Poor customer service in keeping the consumer advised on assignment of driver. The assigned driver was incompetent and did a poor job in contacting the customer. Heartland was able to locate another driver who actually did a very good job. However, the driver charged an additional $125.00. Heartland advised me that I would receive the $125 refund within a week (23 Aug 2015). After numerous phone calls, promises, apologies, etc., I have still not received my refund. The owner of the company is not proactive in trying to correct this matter and never returns or makes calls on behalf of his company's oversights. I must say that the lone representative Dan has tried to help and even communicated his frustration with the company not being responsive to my needs but I guess his hands are tied. Anyway, this is the type of issues that give the industry a bad name/reputation. I have had two (2) cars previously shipped and this incident has been the worst by far. I just want my $125 refund for all the time, phone calls, worrying, etc....[More]
By Jeff on Heartland Trucking on Aug 27 2015 1:51PM
I booked a shipment with them, they messed up the pickup date and time and blamed the controller, I was left in a position where I had to book and pay another shipment company as the car needed to be moved, I had no choice, to date they have not responded to any of my emails or refunded my $1150.00, I am writing this to hopefully get them to respond? I am also putting this in the hands of my lawyer and filling a complaint with the Chamber of Commerce. If anyone needs a good trustworthy shipping company please let me know....[More]
By Sean on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 27 2015 8:35AM
Here is the letter I wrote to management To whom it may concern, I had booked transportation through your company, #52445, third week in July and was told that it would be third week in August before pick-up. I was apprehensive at first, because I needed to get my car sooner than later, but your associate John told me not to worry, it would be worth the wait. I called last week to confirm pick-up, and I spoke to another gentleman. He told me it would be either last Friday or the beginning of this week. He said he would call me if it was going to be this Monday, but never heard from him. I called today and asked for John and he told me that there was an issue and now it would be at least another three weeks. This car has been sitting for a month, and now he wants me to wait for almost another? I am extremely disappointed that this is how you guys conduct business, if it were me, I would have hired a private driver and swallowed the cost because of a logistical error and incompetence. Luckily I found intercitylines who gladly help out my situation and is picking the car up Friday. This email will also go to Google+ and a few other review sites....[More]
By Adam on Passport Transport on Aug 27 2015 2:11AM
This company was unable to pickup the car when they said they would. When dealing with specific times that you need something picked up, I would not use this company, and I certainly will not ever be using this company. They missed the pickup time, and was not refunded my 250$ deposit. They stole money from me in my opinion and should not be trusted. Would not ever use again....[More]
By Ian Bennett on AA Car Transport LLC on Aug 26 2015 12:13PM
After receiving a number of quotes, I chose Nationwide because of their answers to my questions. The price was secondary to my scheduling needs. They lied on every question I asked. Nationwide does not own their own trucks. Nationwide does not have the ability to service the area they claim they visit all of the time. They did not return my calls as they said they would. They got a deposit on a service they knew they could not provide. Then they raised the price two times doubling the original estimate, and again lied about the service they were not able to provide. ...[More]
By David Fromer on Nationwide Transport Services on Aug 26 2015 11:23AM