View 147,145 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 214
A perfect example of worst company in business. First vehicle didn't reach on time. When it was late for two weeks(From agreed delivery date), staff s...[More]
By Maulik on Golden Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
First I want to say the car was picked up on time and was delivered with in a reasonable time due to the time of year. Now to why I will never use the...[More]
By Shaun Wilson on We Will Transport It Corp about 6 Hours Ago
I thought it could be very stressful to ship my Honda from east TN to southern CA, but it turned out to be a wonderful first experience. #940057179-YL...[More]
By Selina Sham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
No, I am not a competitor of Dependable Automotive Transport (DAT). I am simply a former customer. David told my father face to face that all these ba...[More]
By Steven McAlpin on Dependable Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I found the agent to be prompt in finding a transport truck for my vehicle but dealing with the actual company was very difficult. The trucking compan...[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
I was quoted a price of $429.99 to transport my truck from New Jersey to Florida. A deposit of $129.99 was taken. I was told my truck would be pick...[More]
By Tony DeStasio on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Was supposed to have my flatbed tow truck moved by this company, we gave all the information requested including payment details and all info needed t...[More]
By Jose on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith about 9 Hours Ago
Yes sir we are honest and reputable. We don't make up trucks so if we tell you honestly we don't have the driver scheduled yet, we do not. Sorry for...[More]
Assume that there is a 2 day window Jackie has been amazing and pretty good at communicating, the problem is that I had issues everywhere else wit...[More]
By Cedric on All Day Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
We contract this company to deliver a unit, they quoted an estimated time for pick up and delivery, the vehicle was not picked up so no delivery. When...[More]
By mpericaz on Auto Transport 360 about 12 Hours Ago
Was contacted by a rep from u ship. I was a business call and reluctantly answered. I was asked if i knew about u ship. I stated yes, i also stated ...[More]
By Kyle J Linney on Uship.com about 15 Hours Ago
Avoid at all costs-No service once they get your money. Don't be fooled by ALS website. They are only a BROKER who uses the cheapest carrier they can ...[More]
By William on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC on Sep 1 2014 9:59PM
A terrible company to 'try' and do business with. Apart from being quoted one amount only to have the associate call me a few days later telling me th...[More]
By Todd on Freight Center on Sep 1 2014 8:27PM
Original quote was $895. They said it would be picked up that day by ten pm but had to increase the price to $1200. Then they called back and increase...[More]
By John on JB Express LLC on Aug 31 2014 9:58PM
Response from JB Express LLC
Andy on Sep 1 2014 1:51PM
Mr Prockner, I will give you a quick answer to your review, as I hate when people only tell their little part of the story, you came to us because you...[More]
I was supposed to receive a call from Scott per his email going back and forth on a friday night night, he said he would call me saturday at a specifi...[More]
By Dave on Scott Auto Transport on Aug 30 2014 4:45PM
By Dave on Scott Auto Transport on Aug 30 2014 4:43PM
PK Line was the company that Nationwide Transport Services hired to transport my car from LA to NJ. The day before the car was to be delivered I had ...[More]
By Allison on PK Line on Aug 30 2014 9:49AM
AMG Transport is a broker only, and has a "bad attitude towards customers." He starts out telling you how he is smarter than anybody else on...[More]
By Larry Harlton on AMG Transportation on Aug 30 2014 2:08AM
Dave and Mega City Transport took 100% prepayment and disappeared with the money. The move never happened, the vehicle was never picked up. Emails not...[More]
By Dov on Mega City Transport on Aug 29 2014 11:59PM
I have been around awhile,this is the worst company ever I have had dealings with.Xavier is going to respond to this and attack me about the review.No...[More]
By Ed Ningard on US Car Transporters LLC on Aug 29 2014 9:50PM
“WARNING” this company will tell you anything to secure a sale... Initially speaking with Andrew (the Broker) I made a point of explai...[More]
By Robert Jones on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Aug 29 2014 8:33PM
Horrible experience from the word go! Vinny went rogue on me so he had Katlyn answer my calls until she went rogue with him. Cowards, but that's ...[More]
By Frank P on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Aug 29 2014 7:32PM
Anyone considering a long haul across canada or to the US should stay clear of Elliott Equine Hauling !! They are rude , extremely unprofessional and ...[More]
By Elliott sucks on Elliott Equine Transport on Aug 29 2014 6:45PM
This was my 2nd attempt at getting a transport company to pick up and deliver a vehicle I purchased in New York and deliver it to Michigan. I hired th...[More]
By Tom Frens on American Auto Transport (FL) on Aug 29 2014 4:31PM
The agent who called me from ExceptionalAutoTransport promised me that they can pick up my car for shipping on a date which was perfect for me. Based ...[More]
By Sachin on Exceptional Auto Transport on Aug 29 2014 4:03PM
The company contracted by Nationwide Transport Services, PK Line, is not even listed on this website. The driver sent me a text message at 10:25 PM o...[More]
By Allison on Nationwide Transport Services on Aug 29 2014 3:30PM