View 172,029 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 6
Reviews 1-25 of 139
Under-the-gun to ship a car, I submitted my telephone number to a car-carrier website and soon received calls from several transport companies. Terry from FastTrack called to educate me on how the car transport system works, explaining that it is the amount of $$ posted to a transport site which attracts a truck and driver to you. Supposedly, $900 will get you a desperate driver next month or $1200 will get you a driver sooner. I was told FastTrack had the lowest brokerage fee at $110.00 and I found that to be true at the time of my brief research. Terry advised me there were 5 trucks “in my area” and that my car could be picked up as early as the same day (Friday, July 10), but no later than Monday, July 13th which was my deadline since I had a flight to catch on the evening of the 13th. The reason for my negative review is the fact that I was verbally guaranteed pickup of my car no later than Monday, July 13th. During the same conversation with Terry, being the skeptical person I am, I asked a second time about the “guaranteed” worst-case pickup date, and she confirmed it was “July 13th”. A little while after e-signing the contract and payment of the $110 brokerage fee, FastTrack provided me with the phone number of the driver. Calling the driver, I learned my car would be picked up on…wait for it…Tuesday, July 14th. Calling to vent my frustration was a pointless waste of time, as they were paid only $110 for their services and are not about to take flak from a customer. Derek runs the company, and he told me flat-out: The contract does not guarantee a pickup date and anything his mother guaranteed on the phone is irrelevant. The actual brokerage fee wound up being $250 for me ($110 + $140 airline ticket change fee). Bottom Line: Regardless of what is said during a telephone conversation, all that matters is in the contract you sign. If you are given a verbal guarantee, ask for it to be added to the contract; if they won’t do that, you know they are just saying whatever you need to hear so you will sign their contract any pay them the crummy $110 brokerage fee. Read the contract. ...[More]
By Jason on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 5 Hours Ago
firstly autotransport123 is a BROKER. They are not a Transport company. I don't care what the website says or anything. The actual transport company was Bruno777Inc. Apparently no one at Bruno speaks english very well at all. I called Autotransport123 for a quote. I spoke with a Dan Fisher and got a quote. I told Dan I would call back in a few hours, after speaking with the actual customer who needed the bike shipped. 15 minuets later Dan was on the phone talking a mile a minuet asking if I had talked to the customer. Apparently Dan can't listen, he only talks. Dan can't spell either. So finally the deal is made and all is supposed to be well. Friday, 20 minuets to 5pm, AFTER the bike was picked up in the morning, Dan calls up and leaves a message that my credit card is no good and something about not transporting the bike. (this is after he told me everything is good the day before)... I call the card company and no one from Autotransport123 tried to put a charge through. Obviously not only can't Dan spell, he can't write numbers down well either. So after calling the card company, at about 5 minuets to 5pm I try to get a hold of Dan. Dan has supposedly left already for the day, even though I believe it was Dan who at one point answered the phone, said he wasn't there and put me through to voice mail. So I got through to some one in Washington state at the company and pretty much got things straightened out. Who ever I spoke to there at least knew how to listen and wasn't just talking to hear themselves talk. ALTHOUGH I called back Saturday morning and still the right hand had little clue of what the left hand was doing at autotransport123. BTW while talking to Dan he was insistent on how I was also going to leave a 5 star rating here. Long story short the bike did arrive here. Then the day after the bike got here Janine Hecht calls to tell me how to leave the 5 star rating and guide me through it. I hung the phone up. I'm not leaving a 5 star rating. If anyone should be rated it should be Bruno 777 since they are the transport company. Next time I'm simply going to drive up to NJ and bring the other 2 bikes back here myself and do away with all the nonsense from autotransport123. ...[More]
By jon Geary on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
Crook. Scammer. Liar. Someone has to deal with Gerry (Full name: Gerald Louis Giovannetti). A civilized society cannot tolerate such a despicable person. Took 1679$ from me to transport a car from Montreal to Vancouver. Car never left Montreal. Never returned money. After 3 weeks of constant lies, and delays, Gerry had the gall to send me to an industrial parking lot to ship the car with a trucking company, Maven Transport, without actually paying them to transport the car. Gerry instructed me to go to a parking lot in an industrial neighborhood of Montreal. I met the Maven Transport driver there, and was surprised to be given a blank form to fill out with no mention of Gerry or Auto Rail. It's as if I was hiring the trucking company myself. Confused, I filled out the form putting Auto Rail as the shipper. The driver loaded the car, and I left thinking the car would finally be on its way to Vancouver after three weeks of lies and excuses from Gerry. I hadn't even had the time to cross the street, when the Maven Transport dispatcher, called me to inform that they were missing information from Gerry, and would therefore have to unload the car. I call Gerry. Amazingly, as anyone who has business dealings with the man knows, he picked up on the first ring. I tell him to call back the Maven Transport dispatcher. Even more amazingly, the dispatcher calls me back a few minutes later to tell me that all is good, and that the car will be on its way to Vancouver. I leave wondering if dear Gerry's nefarious online reputation, generally confirmed by my own dealings with him during 3 weeks, may somehow be undeserved. An hour later, I'm relaxing and enjoying a pleasant lunch when I get a call from the Maven Transport dispatcher informing that Gerry has given them false information, has not paid them, and that the truck driver will be unloading the car at the next truck stop. After discussing with the dispatcher, and providing him all the documentation, I manage to convince the dispatcher that we are both victims. He agrees to send the driver back to the parking lot to unload the car, on condition that I pay for a tow truck to unload the car from the flat bed transport truck. I agree. The tow truck ends up costing me another 97.53$. The dispatcher informs he that not only did Gerry not pay him, Gerry provided him with the number of a Burger King as the number to contact in Vancouver, and gave the address of an auction house as the drop off address of the car in Vancouver, leading him to believe he was going to sell off the car. Countless people have been robbed by Gerry, as a quick Google search will show. There have been not one, but two reports on CBC on clients who were scammed by Gerry. Why is no one acting to stop this man? ...[More]
By Alexis on Auto Rail Forwarders about 15 Hours Ago
The pickup never happened at the agreed time. They were to show up on Friday and showed up late Monday evening. We were told the driver was in traffic court.They arrived in California on Tuesday evening. Driver slept and the did not deliver the car until late Wednesday night. The Bill of Sale was given to the driver. The delivery driver said he did not have it. Found out anther driver had moved the load from Kansas. It was transferred to a trailer for delivery. As it came around the corner the drivers door was open and swinging back and forth. It is an old truck that needs restored but it does not need additional work. the driver called his office and they were to bring the Bill of Sale to me the next day. It has been over 6 weeks and the Bill of Sale has yet to be delivered to me as promised. Several calls have been made and many promises of its "in the mail" have been received. Legal action is being started to get the paperwork. Do not use this company or any they refer you to. Update to the entry. Spoke to the broker on Wednesday. They begged me to take down the review. Said the Bill of Sale would be overnighted to me by Friday. Its Friday and no Bill of Sale. Review stands. They may only be the broker but they picked the company for me....[More]
By Gary Geis on Evergreen Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
By Gary Geis on Premium Auto Movers about 18 Hours Ago
This is a rebuttal review after Upscale Transport reported me as a non customer to if you check my review below, they reported me as non customer after replying to my review and giving explanations. In any case, I proved myself a genuine customer of upscale transport and now writing a rebuttal review for them I would like to tell you all how upscale auto transport deals with negative reviews after their horrible service. This is by far the most unprofessional company ever. After I posted my honest review about this company, their representative named Kay started calling me and leaving me voice messages asking me to delete my review, otherwise his managers would fire him. He even sent me emails to delete the review, otherwise he would be jobless right after Christmas. Obviously these were tactics thought about by him and his managers together to get the negative review deleted. Excerpt from his emails is as follows: ========================================== 1. Do you think you can help me in regards to the reviews and ratings? I still have management on my case and what I believe possible termination. I’m trying to make sure I’ll have a job after our holiday vacation. 2. Ok great thanks I hope someday you feel what’s its like to be in our shoes and someone denies you help… with time your review will pass no worries. Not every man backs up his word… God bless sir ====================================== Based on above, you guys can decide if you want to deal with this company or not. I am going to leave that up to your discretion. ORIGINAL REVIEW WITH UPSCALE"S RESPONSE IS AS FOLLOWS: I signed a contract with Upscale auto transport on October 3, 2014 to transport my car and motor bike from Seattle WA to Atlanta GA. The first pick up date as per the contract was Oct 30. I paid a deposit of 179.95 dollars on Oct 3 for my car and then $104.95 more on Oct 9 for my motor bike making it a total of 284.9 dollars . Total price quote for both vehicles as per contract was 1275 dollars . 2 days before the first pick up date, I got a call from one of their agents saying that the price now is 150 dollars more which was in violation of the contract. They were trying to mint extra money at the last minute as they knew that it would be hard for me to ship my car around Oct 30 and I was flying to Atlanta on Oct 31. The reason they gave me for jacking up the price at last moment was that their Sales person Henry who booked my order did it on a low price and now he is fired. Also, they told me that I'll have to pay extra because no driver to accept my order on such a low price. I asked them why telling me all this at the very last moment to which I was told nothing. I sensed their con means and figured how unethical and unreliable this company was. I immediately sent a cancellation email 24 hours prior to the first pick up date (I have all those emails saved for legal purposes). As per contract, if the order was cancelled 24 hours prior to the first pick up date, 100 percent refund is available with no questions asked. It has been more than a month since then and I haven't gotten my money back. One of their agents emailed back almost 24 days after the cancellation saying that it takes 7-14 business days. However, he didn't realize that he was emailing 24 days after. I have already reported this incident with BBB. I have called this business and even emailed them several times but in vain. In am in touch with my legal counsel to see what are my legal options in this case. In short please understand this auto transport business before you hire someone to ship your vehicles. I was warned by so many good brokers who kept on telling me that these guys would ditch me at the last moment. Unfortunately, I was too naive at that time as it was my first time shipping my vehicles. Fingers burnt, lessons learned. However, avoid this company. Spend some bucks extra to buy yourself some peace of mind and stay away from such scamsters. ======================================= we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Unfortunately our own carriers were not doing this particular route, we had to broker your vehicles to another carrier whose carrier needed maintenance done on his trailer in order to begin pickups, which did cause a major delay. we gave you the option of another driver that was asking for 150 more but would pick up that day, it is our job to relate the message to you, in and when we were a scam company we would of sent for the pick up with out you knowing of the extra price but we didnt we just made it an option please keep in mind a holiday ws coming up and driver CAN take off at any given moment. We apologize for the delay, but unfortunately in the transporting business delays may occur. Also, we did attempt to reach out to you several times to schedule with another carrier. It was until we realized this post was brought up onto transport reviews, that you no longer wanted the services to be completed by our company. We simply tried reaching out to recover the delay that occurred. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and as you know now our company went ahead and fully refunded you. Warm Regards, Upscale Auto Transport...[More]
By Jasbinder on Upscale Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
After Jim told me that the truck was broke down and was gonna call me this morning- which He never did.I called back to see what was going on and Sharon said that maybe they could put my classic car in strorage till they had a truck. I said WTF company is this-Lets forget about it. Then posted something for JIM,My Phone then rings - I answere it ,Quess who it was but old JIM complaining and yelling at me that I posted it.Well don't you think everyone should know about JiM. Then He says He never told me about a broken truck-calling me a liar and screaming at me telling me he had a bad day. Well to Bad- where is customer service.This guy doesn't have it. And doesn't CARE. Sorry Jay Lenno- Maybe you don't talk to JIM.Hope this saves somebody from JIM's Bullcrap....[More]
By Brian on Intercity Lines Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Hi everybody, This is the forth time i post my review here because VIM removed my first 3 reviews saying they cannot find my order. Now im writing this done, my order number is #SW855A42415. ShortVersion: -They took my car 5 months ago and walked away not shipping my car. -They removed my review saying I am not their customer while texting me not post bad review. -During The shipment i have to deal with drivers, ask for updates from drivers etc, by myself. ======= Full Story I shipped my car with VIM. My contact is Steven. First, about charge. When we settled the shipment, the price was $1700 CAD. 2015-04-24, they charged my credit card $1788CAD saying there is a 5% surcharge. Because they are charging from US dollars machine. Surcharge sometimes is reasonable, but it will be good if they mention it before and tell me it will be us dollars. PickUp The scheduled pick time is May-09-2015, and it was delayed by 1 day. This is a reasonable delay and I can accept that. Shipping. Today is oct-08-2015, 151-day after picked up. I have not received my vehicle yet. During the shipment, they had given me some very weird and illogic updates, including but not limited to: 2015-05-19: 'They are picking up 2 units for me today and should be on the road by morning, then it should only take 4-5 days' (and the truck is still in Toronto) 2015-05-28: 'It will be in Edmonton this weekend. Then going to vancouver, looking at next week delivery in Vancouver.' 2015-08-10: 'Yes. The driver said that hes leaving wed' I asked 'leaving From?' they said 'Ontario' etc. On 2015-09-27 night, i saw someone had same experience posted review on this website. so i wrote down my experience too. Next day,I got an email saying my review has been removed because the company cannot find I am their customer. Ironically, at almost the same time, i get a text message from them saying 'Posting bad review's on the internet is not helping.' And Then, they just walked away and saying they are not shipping my car anymore. Basically, they took my money and car and just leave. And one more thing, about the customer review on their own webpage. I dont know how they collect those customers' reviews but that webpage is only for their own company and i did not find a place to write my own review. I tend to not blame ppl, maybe it is just my bad luck to get delayed this time, but giving wrong updates, removing my reviews instead of apologize and walking away from the job is definitely not a good service provider will do. Till now, i dont know what to say. I have to go and find my car. Good luck everyone....[More]
By Jayson on Vehicles in Motion about 22 Hours Ago
I asked Jim about getting car shipped from Massachusetts were they are from to Kansas,He Told me truck was broke down did not know when truck would be available- He would call me in the morning . Never heard from Jim - Don't believe he cared at all- - He sucks as a dispacther and coordinater. Still never got back to me. I thought this was the company to use,But with stories of trucks broken down told to a customer. I wont be using them.Good luck Jay Lenno...[More]
By Brian medeiros on Intercity Lines Inc. on Oct 9 2015 8:55PM
My husband was unable to get timely responses from the first line of contact. Customer Service Representatives did not communicate that a bidding process was necessary in order for our car to be finally picked up. After the first driver was a "no-show" the communication between myself and the Dispatch Coordinator essentially broke down. She was snippy and unprofessional and escalated her tone during the conversation. She did promise to contact myself or my husband the next day (a day after my car was to be picked up) with a resolution. She was late on calling. When my husband and I asked for a refund, the unprofessionalism continued and we were informed that we had to wait to get a check from the accounting department on Monday (Columbus Day) and were told that it was impossible to start a refund after the office closed at 3pm on Friday. Business hours listed on the website state the office closes at 8pm Monday through Friday. To recap: our car was never picked up, we were essentially told that if we wanted it picked up, we would need to escalate the price (which was the price that I agreed upon in the contract my husband originally signed) and that the refund wouldn't be able to be started immediately because the office was closed. We are a military family and are in need of two cars at our next duty station. I have never been so disappointed in a service in my life. I would definitely guard against using them again at all costs. ...[More]
By Mrs. Fiai on Precision Car Carriers on Oct 9 2015 7:45PM
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY'S SERVICE. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. THEY ARE DISHONEST AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL. THEY ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WHEN DEALING WITH PEOPLE. DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR CAR. It was my first time trying to ship my car and I feel completely taken advantage of. This company was not professional or honest, they were borderline deceitful with the way they handle business. I'm just trying to save someone else from going through what I went through. Abridged version of the story: Representative and I agreed to a price. She assured me it would not increase. CALLED ME LAST MINUTE ON THE DAY-OF AND TOLD ME THE PRICE INCREASED. Put me on the spot and in a vulnerable situation. And did not get my deposit back after canceling. I was trying to ship my car from Boston to LA. I shopped around for quotes and what drew me to car delivery USA was that they gave me the lowest quote of all the companies I talked to. BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE. I talked to Sierra, the Car delivery USA representative, many times over the course of a month and I asked her specifically about these bad reviews claiming that the price was raised at the last minute. I was very hesitant and cautious but she assured me MULTIPLE TIMES on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS that the quoted price of $1,150 (broker's fee $290) WOULD NOT CHANGE. And she said if the driver did end up raising his price then SHE WOULD REDUCE THE BROKER'S FEE so that I would absolutely only pay $1,150 when all was said and done. BUT SHE DID NOT DO THIS. I was leaving the country for a week and needed my car shipped soon after I returned. Because I was coming back on a long weekend and there was a short time frame that I needed this done between, I called her before I left the country to put down my deposit to assure that everything was all set and would go smoothly when I came back. She took my deposit and assured me, again, that the price would be $1,150. She said she would email me while I was away to keep my informed on the process and let me know all the driver's information and pick up date. I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY CORRESPONDENCE WHILE I WAS AWAY. SHE TOLD ME NOTHING. I got back to the country and emailed her -no response. I called her and left a message -no response. I called her again and left another message. I knew this would happen since I came back on a long weekend but she did not contact me in anyway to let me know what was going on. She called me THE DAY I NEEDED IT PICKED UP to tell me they would get it later that day and THE PRICE HAD GONE UP and the driver was asking for $1,050; an increase of $200. To go from $1,150 total ($290 broker's fee + $860 driver's fee) to $1,350. I asked her what happened to the price we agreed on and what happened to lowering her broker's fee to accommodate the price and she said because it was a long weekend things got hectic and last minute and this was the driver's price and she no control over it. So after days of trying to reach them and trying to make sure my car is going to make it to its destination, feeling anxious as it is about all the logistics of moving and being in a vulnerable position since this is the day I wanted my car shipped, she returns my call to tell me that THE PRICE IS HIGHER AND THERE'S NOTHING SHE CAN DO. After being very nonchalant and unapologetic about the price increase she asked me if I wanted to continue. Feeling anxious and put on the spot, I hesitated and said "sure" and hung up. After realizing what just happened I called her back to cancel and demanded my deposit back. She said to hold on and that she was going to transfer me to someone and then got directed to a voice mail. I hung up and called her direct line back to get her voicemail again. I DID THIS 3 TIMES AND SHE DID NOT PICK UP MY CALL RIGHT AFTER WE HAD JUST FINISHED TALKING. I finally got a hold of someone and told them I wanted to cancel and to get my deposit back and that they didn't handle things like they said they would. In the time it took me to call Sierra, immediately get her voicemail 3 times and finally get a hold of someone she had assigned a driver. This new person I talked to at Car Delivery USA canceled the services and he tried to renegotiate and "split the difference" by "paying" half of the $200 increase. I refused and said they will not be picking up my car today, my car will not be using their services and I want my $290 (+ an $8.99 transaction fee) back since I am not using any of their services. BUT THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY DEPOSIT BACK. The guy explained that they are at the mercy of the driver's rate and it's up to the drivers to give the price etc. etc. But none of this was expressed to me during any of the multiple times I talked to Sierra. She never once told me that the price she gave me was so variable and unpredictable. I was told that my quote was concrete and she would go through the necessary steps to make sure I paid the price I wanted. She appeared to be very accommodating and understanding. SHE TOLD ME ONE PRICE. ASSURED ME THE PRICE WOULD NOT CHANGE. BUT AT THE LAST MINUTE, ON THE DAY I WANTED IT SHIPPED THEY INCREASED THE PRICE. THEY ARE NOT SHIPPING MY CAR FOR THE PRICE WE AGREED. SIERRA DID NOT REDUCE HER BROKER'S FEE LIKE SHE SAID SHE WOULD. THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING THEY SAID THEY WOULD IN TERMS OF BEING IN CONTACT WITH ME AND KEEPING ME INFORMED. THEY ARE NOT SHIPPING MY CAR BUT THEY ARE KEEPING MY MONEY. I want to make sure no one else goes through what I had to go through. I know shipping your car can be a very stressful endeavor. Do yourself a favor and don't give yourself the extra headache of trying to work with these people. They appear to be courteous and kind in the beginning but they will lead you on and take your money with no remorse. Don't be fooled by all their talk and reassurance. I fell for it and in the end they raised the price and I'm picking a different company to ship my car. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. ...[More]
By Extremely Unhappy Customer on Car Delivery USA Inc. on Oct 9 2015 7:36PM
On 9/23/15 I contacted Grifo Auto Transport asked if they were able to service the dates of 9/23 or 9/24.  I was assured that it wouldn't be a problem.  They took a deposit of 150.00 on the promise of picking up my vehicle and shipping it to me.  I was told that the 23rd or 24th It would be picked up at the designated location.  Lenny owner of Grifo never stayed in contact...I had to keep chasing him to find out the issue.  I've incurred late fees due to the non professionalism of him not picking up my vehicle and non proper communication.  He would not call me on phone to communicate when requested, but send text messages instead. Lying about he had drivers. This continued on into the following week all he was doing was bidding against other companies and raising my rate.  I had to end up hiring another company on my own to get the job done, due to the incompetence of this joke of a company!  This was a scam for my money.  I've requested my money 3 times and still have not received a refund yet.  They're under investigation for their impractical practices. Go elsewhere to get serviced. This place is joke!     ...[More]
By Tmac on Grifo Auto Transport on Oct 9 2015 12:11PM
Response from Grifo Auto Transport
Melissa Grifo on Oct 9 2015 6:57PM
Tiffany your order and payment was provided to us online on 9/23 at 11:19am, therefore we did not process your payment. I don't know how we can promi...[More]
Beware!! If I could give it 0 stars I WOULD. This was the worst company to deal with. They over promise and under deliver. I bought my wife a car from New Jersey for Christmas in early December and they were to pick it up and deliver by christmas. They kept saying they were going to pick up the car over and over again and finally delivered it at the end of January. They ended up charging me over $200.00 more than they quoted. They have you over a barrel and will charge you more to just get your car you wanted yesterday. ...[More]
By jwaters on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 9 2015 3:41AM
I was told they had a truck available for door to door service yesterday but they could not authorize it without executed contract.. I raced home,and forwarded my executed contract. Before their close of business (6pm) I was informed that pickup would be made in the Lowes parking lot which was 5+ miles from the residence ( so much for door to door) then told it would cost me $50 additional. Smell fishy? Yep....I cancelled....[More]
By Tom g on New Way Moving Services on Oct 8 2015 9:30PM
Anna from Arturo Tovar promised to deposit $1,625 and never did. There are 3 cars for which they supposed to pay. I have contracts from them. She supposed to do it 3 month ago. This company scams people. They are laying. ...[More]
By Ann on Arturo Tovar on Oct 8 2015 8:44PM
This was a terrible experience they initially had the wrong vehicle on paper and all the way until I heard from the driver it was still the wrong vehicle even though I told them and changed it on the paperwork. The funny part is that was the least of my troubles they straight up and down tried to cheat me they quoted me one price took my deposit and left me hanging. They then came back with a much higher price and no kind of courtesy never again will I use this company and I think anyone who does should do so with lots of caution! Not to mention I was hung up on that was the most disrespectful thing ever even if we are not agreeing on a price or something what gives a business owner the balls to hang up on a client after they have their money?! Please don't use this company!...[More]
By Antoine on All Star Direct Auto Shipping on Oct 8 2015 7:36PM
Response from All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Amanda on Oct 8 2015 8:45PM
Antoine Dodson's, car is currently in transit with carrier we assigned, and he agreed to take. Yes, he changed vehicle at last minute to BMW instead o...[More]
Got a call from Marjorie she sounded very friendly and trusting so I booked with her .long story short they asked me to deposit the cash in the company account I did and that was it .Never got a truck and never heard from this company again .Hired a private investigator to find out that then owner for the company is a stripper at night and is being charged for traffic cocaine .That strip club that Marjorie Garcia Amador works is pink pony miami .Make sence Marjorie stole my money and car not picked up .I will be flying to miami on her court day and get my money back I will tell the court that this person stole my money....[More]
By mccormik on Auto Elite Transporters on Oct 8 2015 3:56PM
I received a initial quote form Vanessa Rojas at Navy Atuo Transport for $650 to ship two cars at the same time, 700 miles. Two days and less than a week before I was scheduled to sign a contract with this company, she rasied the price and lied about everything she had sent me in email. I told this woman ( who should not be in any point of sale position) I would be reporting her to the BBB and and she said she didnt care if I told Jesus Christ and that she didnt need me. Now im stuck finding another company less than a week before a move. There are several BBB complaints about this company/agent and similar behavior or worse. I would do my best to stay away. Be careful as they also operate under several affiliates....[More]
By Larry on Navy Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 3:08PM
WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I had never had someone yelled at me on the phone before, much less than someone who I am paying to provide a service. They are awful. They sell you one thing or omit to tell you certain information. I called Auto transport 123 on 9/8/15 after seeing their excellent reviews on transport They sold me the same thing people stated below, that they are a family owned business and are NOT brokers. The guy who helped us, Danny B., was so nice and sugary on the phone. My husband and I having no experience in shipping cars across country fell for it. I do also take some responsibility for not reading the contract more throughly once I signed and received it. I then noticed that not only are they brokers, the amount that they said they take for deposit was much higher than what Danny stated on the phone. At this point, trying to coordinate our move across the country amongst other things, I let it go. I didn't hear from anybody for two weeks. Fast forward to two days (9/28) before my car was supposed to be shipped (9/30), a guy from Rapid Transport called and states that he was the person picking up my vehicle and if the car can be picked up earlier on Tuesday, i stated no, that I had to work and I had told Danny I needed my car until 9/30. The RT guy states ok fine we will pick it up on 9/30, I'll call you back with a time and hung up. The next day 9/29, he called again and I told the guy that I am working on a very strict timeline as I had told Danny the first time we spoke. I had to vacate our apartment at 6pm and was planning to drop the car at their yard (which Danny had stated was in Tukwila, about 15 minutes to SeaTac Airport.) At first I thought great, I can just catch a cab from the yard which will probably run me no more than $20. Well when the guy from Rapid Transport called, I asked if that was still the option, he states sure but we are in Fife, 35 minutes from airport which is the total opposite way. At this point, it was 3pm the day before I am supposed to fly out across country. I am freaking out and called Danny at Auto transport. This is where it gets good, all that niceness and sugar talk DISAPPEARED. He started YELLING at me, I had to tell him multiple times to stop yelling since he had been yelling for the past 10 minutes, he says in a very condescending way "well ma'am the call has only been going on for 5 minutes 47 seconds so I couldn't have been yelling at you for ten minutes." He then proceeded to tell me that I am "making mountains out of molehills," that he has been in this business for 11 years and that I should be grateful that they even got me in on the day that I asked. By this time, I am close to tears. But to add a cherry on top, Danny B. then threatened to cancel my order, "do you want me to cancel the order? Is that what you want me to do?" repeatedly. When I asked to speak to the manager, he states "actually I am the owner of this place." He then asked me again do you want me to cancel your order. I told him that I am flying out the NEXT day and that i really have no options but to go with them. He also informed me that rapid transport had changed their yard's location 5 days ago yet nobody contacted us to inform us of this change. I hung up quickly because I was tired of being verbally abused by Danny. I called my husband who was angry to say the least but again we refrain from calling again as we were worried that they would really cancel our order and we would be stuck with a car and I had a flight to catch. The only one upside to this whole thing was Rapid Transport did pick up our car on 9/30 and did deliver our car within the agreed timeframe. Oh and here is another kicker, Mr. Danny B. never told us that when we get our car delivered, that we had to pay the guy in cash, cashier's check or money order. He told us that the deposit is charged on pickup and the rest will be charged upon delivery. NOT THE CASE. I only found out because I asked the guy who called me to inform me that my car was here. I had to get my husband to go to the bank before it closes so that we can get a cashier's check. In the end, we paid Auto transport 123 $395 (Total $1395) for basically doing nothing. They were actually the highest of all the places we called but went with them because we thought that they owned their own trucks and family owned. The next time, I rather push my car across the country than to be verbally abused by them again. I can also provide an order number if needed to prove that I am a real customer. ...[More]
By Edith Lara on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 2:51AM
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith on Oct 8 2015 6:36PM
Edith, I have been with this company for over 5 years now and never had a review like this, I must defend myself here while under normal circumstanc...[More]
I called this Co today only for a quote to transport my car, spoke with Jackie. I felt pressured to give her my address. She gave me a quote and told me that I was not obligated nor was I committed and if I changed my mind to just call back. Well, I have called 7 times back to back within the past 30 minutes and the guy who is answering the phone is loud, rude and will not listen to me, at all. I have never never been so disrespected in any manner. He picks the phone up, puts me on hold, comes back talking very fast and rude and says "we will pick your car" and tries to give me another number to call. I am a basket of nerves over this man being so rude to me........DO NOT...DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. I WANT" MY ORDER NUMBER" 876093 TAKEN OFF HIS BOARD.......IMMEDIATELY!!!!! ...[More]
By G S on Nationwide Transport Services on Oct 8 2015 12:39AM
Below is a description of my experience with A1A Transport and A1A Express Shipping. It's long, but please read to the end where I also give tips for preventing this nightmare from happening to you. Broker Order and Dispatch (A1A Express Shipping) ========================== 1. Placed my order on 9/1 2. Received call on September 4th that vehicle would be picked up on 9/5. Truck was a no-show, no call. 3. Called on September 8th (Holiday weekend) and spoke to Orlando. He stated he would follow-up. He called me back stating it would be picked up in around 45 min. 4. Neighbor called and said driver contacted her stating he would be there at 4 PM (4-5 hours from time given to Orlando). Transport Pick Up (A1A Transport Inc) ========================== 1. Driver called and changed time to 5:30 which was close to the actual time he arrived. 2. Driver loaded car. Neighbor took pics as car was being loaded onto the truck (all is well so far). Transport Delivery (A1A Transport Inc) ========================== 1. No contact until I called driver on 9/14 morning. At 11:32 AM, was told by driver he would call me back with a time. 2. Driver called from Houston at 5:26 PM stating he would be at my house at around 8:40 PM. 3. Driver calls at 7:34 PM stating he was 75 miles away and wanted to confirm address cause he couldn’t find on GPS. 4. At 7:39 PM texted driver an address right around the corner near a school so he could put in GPS. 5. At 9:43 PM driver calls from Mountain Lodge division (nowhere near my house or the address i provided). States he’s at the wrong address. 6. At 9:49 PM driver texts message stating 14 miles away. 7. At 10:11 PM driver states he just arrived. 8. At 10:15 PM I arrive near school to find transport truck backing into a neighborhood, blocking traffic and tearing up the street. 9. Van was not on truck, but rather being driven by someone else. 10. Truck finally gets turned around and the helper drives our car up behind me. 11. The helper exits the vehicle with a Starbucks Coffee in his hand. 12. Both driver and second guy were in a big hurry to leave. This seemed to intensify when the police showed up. 13. Driver refused to list any more damages on delivery receipt as no room and he kept saying he had to go, but did agree to write “Damage from transport”. 14. Driver insisted on getting paid, but as soon as police showed up, he quickly agreed that payment would not be made and that we would speak to the transport companies involved Delivery Exterior Inspection (A1A Transport Inc) ========================== 1. Almost immediately, we noticed significant damage to vehicle. 2. There was damage to the front, rear, both sides - thought there was also damage to the undercarriage of the vehicle, not confirmed. 3. Most notable are the large white scrapes going down the right rear quarter panel, driver and passenger front quarter panels (all matching type white scrapes). 4. Many various other large scrapes on the passengers door, front and rear bumpers, hood. including wide deep scrapes that appear to have been attempted to be touched up with Red (not Maroon) touch up paint. 5. Hub caps have scrapes consistent with the damage on the side and quarter panel damage on the vehicle. 6. Inside door step has dents. 7. Rear hatch door dented. 8. Sliding Glass Door cable hanging out. 9. Crack in passenger’s side rear taillight. 10. Damage to both step rails. 11. Band-aid stuck to front license plate making the “0” look like a “C” (yes this one was strange indeed, but there was a very valid reason for this.) Delivery Interior Inspection (A1A Transport Inc) ========================== 1. Vehicle smells like smoke. This is an issue due to having severe respiratory issues. 2. Ashes found stuck to window trim and on seats. 3. Empty chocolate box found in vehicle. 4. Chocolate stains on drivers seat and carpet. 5. Used band-aids found in vehicle. 6. Used shop towel found in vehicle. 7. Redox DVD, rented in Agawam, MA on 9/7 — day before the car was picked up.) found in vehicle. Happens to be home city of A1A Transport. 8. Water found in center console — appears to have been used as an ice bucket for drinks. 9. Head or Tail light to another vehicle found in our vehicle. 10. Bracelet found on floor between front seats (driver claims it was his, but appeared to be a woman’s style bracelet) 11. Grease stain from a shoe print - driver’s side rear entry. Post Delivery Experience (A1A Transport Inc) ========================== 1. Called to report the issue and was told since we didn't pay, they had no responsibility as they didn't provide a service. Then Larissa stated she would open the Insurance claim and get the process going - this didn't happen. The next day, I called their insurance company to confirm they had received the information. 2. Two weeks later, the transport company still hadn't responded to their own insurance company and according to the insurance company they were about to send a registered letter to their own client. 3. No calls back since initial contact with Larissa (manager) on 9/15. 4. Received a bill from MassDOT from 9/9 (while in transport company possession) car ran through toll (ahh, now this explains the band-aid - also proves the intelligence since the band-aid was placed in the front license plate and nothing was on the rear). Post Delivery Experience (A1A Express Shipping Broker) ========================== 1. Called A1A Express to report the issue and was promptly provided with the transport company's insurance info. 2. After receiving the ticket in the mail and it was clear that the company breached its own contract, I contacted the Frank (manager) and explained to him the situation. Frank was very quick to state that he didn't believe the damage was done by the transport company (my 71 year old mother, neighbor and myself were all lying that the damage was not previously there). He also went on to state that he didn't believe there were personal items left in the car or that it had been driven by the transport staff beyond loading and unloading (the DVD that I have, the info from RedBox and the ticket from state of MA apparently aren't sufficient enough proof to satisfy old Frank). 3. I then asked Frank what he was going to do to right this situation - his response... We did what we are required and provided the transport company insurance info. He said he had no intention of refunding the $175 brokerage fee that we paid his company to ensure our vehicle was shipped through a trustworthy and reputable transport company. HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF ========================== 1. Ask whether the company is a broker or a direct transport and whether they will be shipping your car or another transport company. 2. Get the name of the company they want to dispatch you through, before you sign the dispatch contract. 3. Look the broker and transport company up on the BBB. 4. Take pictures of the car at the time of pickup. Note that you did so on the pickup receipt. 5. Write the mileage on the pickup sheet. 6. Take the time to note specifics on the pickup receipt. Don't let the driver rush you. 7. Have someone (non-family) a neighbor or friend be there with you when the car is picked up. Comes in handy later when it's your word against there's. 8. Take pictures when you receive the car. 9. Don't let the driver remove anything from the vehicle once delivered to you. 10. Note everything you find wrong when the car is delivered. Don't let the driver rush you. 11. If something doesn't seem right, call the police. Even though they will tell you this is a civil matter, it will help keep things from getting heated and provide further evidence that you raised concerns at the time of delivery. 12. Use a second sheet and note it on the delivery receipt that notes continue on second sheet....[More]
By Chris on A1A Transport Inc. on Oct 7 2015 10:20PM
Was not honest with his charges were set up...out of the $810.00 the "deposit" was not conveyed as a BROKER FEE although it was in the paperwork that followed.....therefore there was a higher charge by the actual carrier. And they said we can put some personal items in the car at no extra cost...not true...we were charged by the actual carrier another $200.00 for overweight vehicle....before they would release our car. Now, this is a VERY TINY MAZDA RX8 with the trunk the size of a matchbox.... not much fits in the trunk. Ended up paying the extra or they (carrier)THREATENED to keep the vehicle in storage until it was paid. It's the BROKER part I don't like. And they say that they have no control over the extra prices that the drivers add.... Next transport will NOT be with them nor a company that is a BROKER.......[More]
By Jackie on Fast Track Auto Carriers on Oct 7 2015 8:30PM
This company was very unprofessional. They were late to pick up and extremely late to deliver. They moved 2 cars for us and one of them was damaged and they want no responsibility for their actions. We showed them pictures of vehicle when picked up and of delivered damaged vehicle. Still they did not take any responsibility. I personally spoke to the manager or owner Sebastian and he is the most RUDE and unprofessional individual i have ever spoken too. He picks up the phone and the minute you tell him who you are he starts going off an you and hangs up afterwards. They said i can pay with company check than when i told him about damage he changed to cashiers check, certified check, money order or cc. I told him we would pay by cc and he just called his driver to leave with the cars. I kept calling and he finally took my payment and had to get truck to drive back to delivery location since his driver was gone. After driver gets back he says that I have to sign receipt of vehicles in perfect order before he got them off the truck. I tried to explain that had no problem in signing after the cars were dropped off the truck and I had possession of them. Driver was ordered by his boss (Sebastian) to leave again if i did not sign before delivery. Even after being paid, i still had to sign before delivery so they can cover themselves in saying that i received the cars in good condition. I just hope this company does not take advantage of anyone else. Customers be warned of this company....[More]
By Sal on Future Car Transport LLC on Oct 7 2015 8:07PM
I am having a terrible experience with All Day/Car Delivery USA and the transport company that All Day set me up with. The transport was 3 days late to start with and my vehicle was diverted on a much longer route because the transporter did not have a full load. It has been eleven days since my vehicle was picked up and I still have no reliable word on a delivery date. I have talked to All Day and the transporter several times and neither is doing a good job of making me feel like me getting my vehicle is a priority. I would not use All Day/Car Delivery USA again....[More]
By Joe on All Day Auto Transport on Oct 7 2015 7:33PM
I understand you must try to get customers to pick your rate but low balling just to get a customer than having their car wait for an extended amount of time is not the way. After this you than call and say someone will pick it up for 995 when the original price was 595. I prefer you just give me the real price in the beginning to avoid wasting valuable time. Jorge was a good person but this method is not the most Honest route....[More]
By Wesley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 7 2015 4:29PM