View 144,740 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 13
Reviews 1-25 of 301
save your money and grief. I wasted almost three weeks waiting for this company to respond. They were on ebay where I bought the car. Terrible experie...[More]
By fred on Montway Auto Transport about 40 Minutes Ago
When I called Chris Ray told me to be careful as allot of brokers will quote one price get a deposit and then a few days later tell you that they have...[More]
By Rick DeSantis on Upscale Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
They take all your information and act like they are going to help you and say they will call back with a driver and then never call back. I tried cal...[More]
By Jack on National Auto Transport Co. about 7 Hours Ago
Jason was a high pressure sales man. 123 Auto Transport was $100.00 over the average quotes, but he assured me they were worth the extra money. If...[More]
By RestomodChallenger on 123 Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
My total customer satisfaction with this experience totally rises and falls with Janine Hecht. Incredibly profound in her responses to my inquiries,g...[More]
By Jack Couch on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
Two cars were picked up on Thursday 24th to be delivered on Monday 28th, one contact with driver on Monday, staying he had problems they would be her...[More]
By barbara on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Now I am just waiting for my refund. Here's what happened to me on; June 2, 2014 I am a retired Navy Veteran, so I know something about moving and...[More]
By Marlene on Direct Connect Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
this is the SECOND time I have edited this review. I'm sure no one will read through it entirely, so I will say a couple important things: - this ...[More]
By Jessica on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith about 15 Minutes Ago
AS this customer states in this review we contracted at the price of $1650. She wrote us a bad review because she was still listed on the board with ...[More]
Hi everyone, I needed my car to be transported from Brooklyn New York to Las Vegas Nevada. Decided to use Total Car Shipping. Marc from Total car ship...[More]
By nicky on Total Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
We were quoted 1800 to transport our truck, were told for 2240 they could guarantee it for Thursday July 24th. Paid, it is now July 31st, no truck to ...[More]
By Missy on Canadian Auto Movers about 14 Hours Ago
Estimate delivery day was Monday. I tried to contact shipping department by email to ask the status. No reply. Finally, Tuesday 8:45 PM, driver cal...[More]
By Janet on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Currently in dispute with this company. Booked in April and after repeated calls the vehicle was never picked up. In July I asked for half of our mon...[More]
By a.haase on Premier Auto Shippers about 19 Hours Ago
The driver(s) of the transport dropped our new truck while loading it on the transport carrier. We were not present at the time of loading because ou...[More]
By C Meichsner on Zone Logistics about 20 Hours Ago
I got Mega Auto Transporters from AAA Transporters..Everything seemed Good until after the deal was set..I had a hard time contacting AAA (Chris) and ...[More]
By Robert on Mega Auto Transporters Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
On Friday, 23 May 2014 I requested a transport of a vehicle from Andrews, Maryland to Palm Bay, Florida. I received many calls from various transport ...[More]
By Joey Carfagno on Premier Auto Shippers on Jul 31 2014 10:05AM
Quoted low at $900 and told me that the car would be picked up on following Tuesday or Wednesday. Called two days after it was to be picked up and s...[More]
By Mike on Saks Auto Trans on Jul 30 2014 11:21PM
Do Not use this company!! Talk about rude and they can never be contacted. Call there number and get someone consider yourself lucky! ...[More]
By Steven on Quality Relocation Services Inc. on Jul 30 2014 11:14PM
I recently shipped my vehicle through Stateway Auto. They acted as a brokerage service. I found nothing but great reviews for their company and felt...[More]
By Jacob on Stateway Auto Transport on Jul 30 2014 10:46PM
Response from Stateway Auto Transport
Anna about 13 Hours Ago
We take these matters very seriously. We have blacklisted this company and will not use them as a potential carrier again. We also filed a complaint w...[More]
Think twice before contracting this company. It was impossible to speak directly to anyone in the company and if you are like me, you won't be able to...[More]
By Anthony on Easy Car Move on Jul 30 2014 10:23PM
I booked a job through a broker to transport my vehicle from NY to CA. Vladimir called and told my Father he would pick up the car at 2AM without eve...[More]
By Karim on UI Express Inc. on Jul 30 2014 7:13PM
I have been calling them everyday the past week. Left 4 voicemails saying PLEASE CALL ME BACK I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY TO MOVE MY TRUCK. No one has ye...[More]
By Dana Albin on Ship Any Car LLC on Jul 30 2014 4:48PM
The worst damn company you will ever use, please! Please!! Dont use this company they will fuck you in the end your quotes will change at delivery and...[More]
By darenda payne on All Country Auto Transport Inc. on Jul 30 2014 4:35PM
When I contacted Rene about having my vehicle shipped he said that he had found a driver to pick my vehicle up on the 26th. He asked if I wanted to bo...[More]
By Drew on Transport King and Logistics LLC on Jul 30 2014 3:45PM
We spoke to "Mike" on July 8th about transporting our car from Massachusetts to Florida. First off, he sounded completely unprofessional and...[More]
By Leslie Anne Vicks on Creative Rides Auto Transport on Jul 30 2014 3:21PM
I had my car picked up from Idaho being delivered to Tennessee. I have used Able Auto several times before and had been pleased with the service, so ...[More]
By Jennifer Zino on Able Auto Transport on Jul 30 2014 2:11PM