View 156,084 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 6
Reviews 1-25 of 134
I went through this company because I was working with Amerifreight in placing my order. They told me EZH Inc. would be picking up my vehicle and gave me their contact information once the order was placed. Contacting the carrier was difficult. It created concerns, but they pulled through for me in the end. They had four different numbers to contact and I would always need to go down the entire list each time. I've left voicemails and had to call again later in the day when I got no replies. Because it was difficult to get a hold of the carrier, I grew skeptical in the beginning of the process. They did apologize and say that their phones were being weird and some calls were actually not getting through for them. But they never have returned my voicemails either so not sure how often they check them. When it came to the morning of scheduled pick up, the driver was late. I was told nothing until in the afternoon, after I had tried a couple times to reach them in the morning. No returned calls until later in the day. It would have been nice if they had given me a heads up if they were going to be late because I was at home waiting until 1pm. The driver was late due to technical problems, which is understandable since things happen. It was nighttime when they finally came to pick up so it was hard to inspect for scratches on my vehicle, but they still did a thorough job. They were nice and willing to work with me in general such as complying with my requests of a phone call an hour before pickup and delivery arrivals. Towards the end of the process, it got easier to get a hold of the carrier company. I checked in with them midway through the week to get an update and was happy to find it easier to get a hold of them. The driver contacted me two days before his estimated arrival and I asked to get a heads up as I would be at work in the day time. He said he would arrive most likely by Wednesday evening or Thursday the latest. There was no communication come Wednesday and I figured he was arriving Thursday. Come Thursday evening and there was still no contact so I was concerned again. A little before midnight, I finally got a call and the driver said he was across the street in a lot. What happened to the heads up? ...[More]
By Vivian on EZH Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
My car was picked up last minute and price in contract with Passage Auto increased by $200.00 . I had given 3 days for my car to be picked up . I got a call on last day before I was going to leave for airport with price hike of $200.00 . I did not like the last minute change to contract . For the price, I could have gone with other auto carriers with better rating on transport review. For car delivery , I had specifically requested my car to be delivered on weekend - my car was delivered 10 days later on Thursday . I had to take vacation time off work to to get my car . Driver and truck which delivered my car was not the same as the pickup and car arrived dirty. It took 10 days to move my car from Dover, DE to Santa Clara, CA. I learnt it had changed terminals . The 10 day time period is not acceptable considering I paid an additional $200. My previous move took less time and less money than what I paid to Passage Auto Transport and my car arrived in better shape. I will not be doing business with them anymore in the future. A word of caution to people on this site : pick companies who have been in business for long time and with good rating . I made a big mistake picking Passage Auto who have been on this site for few months only. Never again ! ...[More]
By Shreesh on Passage Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
After completing an online quote request many companies responded & after 2 lengthy calls with the rep I felt confident my order would be fulfilled per our agreement. WRONG! They didn't dispatch a driver for more than a week & only after I had called several times to express dissatisfaction, at which time they asked for more money & missed the delivery date by 3 days. Then they asked me if I would be willing to write a positive review if they paid me $50! Everything they warned me to lookout for with other carriers, they did! I would NOT recommend Auto Transport 123, nor would I trust that the other reviews about the company are accurate....[More]
By JJ on Auto Transport 123 on Jan 24 2015 6:35PM
I decided to go with Superior Transport because my boyfriend used the company and had a good experience. Despite the negative reviews I read online I decided to go forth with setting a date solely because of the experience my boyfriend had. The decision decided to bad one on my part because the customer service was awful. Shipping a car to me is a big deal and I had a lot of questions so I emailed Matthew on Monday and never received a response back. I thought the typical turn around for an email is 72 hours when your in a business but I guess not for Matthew. Granted Matthew may get tons of email a day. However that is no excuse to not respond to your customers and ease their concerns and questions. I call on Thursday and talk to Matthew and he seems unwilling to answer questions because my boyfriend used his company and he should know how things work "**** shipped with us he know". Granted the previous statement is true, however I have not used this company and I am feeling uneasy". With the wonderful conversation I had on Thursday with Matthew I decided to call Matthew on Friday afternoon to cancel my request and get a refund back because no driver was assigned to my car. During the phone conversation Matthew became completely argumentative to me and that was just enough. No one should ever argue with a customer whether they are right or wrong. Save the trouble, save the stress, and just go with another company. ...[More]
By Dee on Superior Transportation Inc. on Jan 24 2015 3:31PM
This place is a complete joke. They claimed to be a carrier but both truck that delivered my vehicles were from other companies. Their office address posted on their webiste is a mailbox in a UPS store in Miami Gardens. It shows you how serious is this business. Once the deposit given they keep lying and charge more than the original quote....[More]
By JP Fontaine on Direct Auto Carrier on Jan 24 2015 1:46PM
If I could give this company a minus review - I will - the worst experience I have ever had - a scam - big scammer - DO NOT EVER EVEN CONSIDER USING THIS COMPANY or you are in for a nightmare dealing with crooks - my recent experience with this company turned into nothing but stress, aggravation to have my car transport from New York to Denver ....................DO YOURSELF A FAVOR - DO NOT EVEN THINK of using this company - use company that do not take your money for free then double charge you even when they cannot find you a driver - cannot give you any answer and only give you grief for calling them - service/response OK before you sign the contract to GIVE THEM THE DEPOSIT First - which you might as well throw the money away ............then lying throughout the time keep you waiting waiting and waiting - then when you call to check because you do not have the luxury of waiting for no definite date to pick up your car even after you are scheduled to fly on - and even after you have talked to time and being reassured time and time again BEFORE you sign the contract ..............DO NOT USE THIS CROOK. I have hands on experience with them - if you do not believe this comment - try calling them and talking to the dispatch supervisor KISHA - you will understand what I am talking about . I do not want any innocent general public to be cheated by this crook - I only found out later that moving company will not take your deposit unless and until they can find you a driver/truck to pick your car up - but this CROOK WILL TAKE YOUR DEPOSIT RIGHT AWAY knowing full well they will not be able to deliver the job in the required timeline - but BECAUSE OF THE CLAUSE THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT IF YOU CANCEL THE JOB LESS THAN 72 HOURS in advance but they also have the window of 5 days that they will pick the car up - you will not findout that your car will not be picked up until the last 2 days of the window period - by then YOUR DEPOSIT IS ALREADY IN THEIR POCKET by THE TERMS IN THE CONTRACT - I Intend to report this company to the Better Business Bureau and challenge their claim - I will have my attorney contact them and use the phone recordings of the conversation as proof that THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CROOK, irresponsible and rude ....................[More]
By pavina on New Way Auto Transport LLC on Jan 24 2015 11:49AM
I have had 3 customers call me at my office and say that they have cancelled their order because of the attitude that Mike Koberstein used on them after they booked their shipping with Nations Auto Transport. I was talking to Mike about this matter, and he hung the phone up on me. Nations needs to address this issue, because what happened to the customer comes first? Mike Koberstein is hurting this companies reputation. He is not a professional person, and has a very Bad temper. I will not be referring this Company for shipping quotes or jobs, if they continue to have Mike Koberstein quote the jobs. You call contact us for referrals at 423-667-9956. We sell a lot of Classic Cars. Ron's Classic Cars in Tennessee!...[More]
By Ron Lane on Nations Auto Transport LLC on Jan 24 2015 11:20AM
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe on Jan 24 2015 12:49PM
We respectfully ask that this review be disregarded and/or removed. I have communicated with the client and it is clear this review is directed at a ...[More]
I hired GLG Cars LLC auto transport to transport my car from CT to FL. When the driver, Rick delivered my vehicle on December 8th, I saw that there was a tear on the convertible roof top that was not there the last time I saw the car. He told me that it was there when he picked it up and showed me his BOL that had it marked as such. Unfortunately, I was not in CT at the time and had my friend release it to him. I called her to corroborate his story but I was unable to get her on the phone at that point. He did not write my concerns on the BOL and told me I had to sign it as is if I wanted the car. At that point I had no choice but to sign the BOL to accept the vehicle. After he was paid and left, I was finally able to get my friend on the phone. She confirmed that there were indeed no tears on the roof and in fact there were no indications of any tears on her pink copy of the BOL. So, not only did the driver damage my vehicle, but he lied about it and altered the documents which were an act of fraud. I have made several attempts to contact the company but my emails and voicemails have not been returned....[More]
By Paul on Global Logistic Group LLC on Jan 22 2015 6:20PM
I am a disabled individual who hired All American to tansport my vehicle from New York to Florida. The car was picked up with minimal nicks and scrathces but delivered with significant damage to the lower front bumper. Their inspection at pickup and deilivery verified this and they acknowledged the damage. I contacted the company but the only person to return my calls and messages was their subcontractor, Adam. He told me what documents he needed, wanted two estimates for repairs and said the company would reimburse me for the damage after I had it repaired. I followed his instructions. Along the way I spoke directly to the company rep, Vanessa and one of her associates. They were aware of what was going on and even asked for copies of the same documents, which I supplied to them. After repairs were made and aknowldged, I was told I would get a check in a couple of weeks. When nothing came, I contacted them again but no one would return my call. When I called the company again directly, Vanessa told me she would handle it and get me paid. After following up with her several times, she eventually told me that the subcontracor told her that he had sent out a check but was 'having problems with his accountant' so would need a few more weeks to see if the check had cleared. I told her that I hadn't received a check and was dubious that this story was true. She wanted to wait. After waiting, I again had to pursue reimbursement and again had to be persistent in gettin a response. Finally Vanessa contacted me and told me that I HAD WAITED TO LONG AND HADN'T FOLLOWED THEIR OFFICIAL PROCEDURE SO BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T GET REIMBURSED BY HER SUBCONTRACTOR SHE NO LONGER HAD TO HONOR HER CONTRACTUAL AGRREMENT! First, I followed every procedure they gave me. Second, they lied and possibly conspired to avoid paying. DO NOT TRUST THEM. LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCES. I have dozens of emails verifying this and now have to file in small claims court to pursue them further....[More]
By John on All American Trucking & Transport Inc. on Jan 22 2015 5:13PM
after waiting a whole month to hear back from them i called to find out what was going on with my shipment. they gave me all the excuses you could think of. then i gave them another two months because i had already waited so long and they told me that no other carrier would be able to do better because of the weight. finally after a total of 3 months(rounded down) i decided to ask some friends if they knew of anyone mind you at this point i had gone from 1500 to 3000 and still had no success. one day is all it took to find someone for cheaper and pickup the next day. this company did not just cost me time but they cost me a good bit of money because i had to pay for storage while i waited for them to find a carrier. if you are thinking about using them do not...[More]
By john on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc on Jan 22 2015 4:04PM
My initial contact was John Stewart with Nationwide Transport Services who then farmed my transport out to Wheel Transit, Inc - WORST COMPANY EVER! The entire roof of my vehicle was damaged during transport and the dishonest driver tried to say that the damages were present when the vehicle was picked up - so dishonest! The driver picked up my car a day and a half late and delivered it two days late - completely unprofessional! I am still fighting with the insurance company for my vehicle repairs. Do yourself a favor and use another company. John Stewart was extremely helpful and responsive; however, the representative at Wheel Transit, Rostysav Viter and his driver were completely incompetent. Unhappy customer!...[More]
By Shawn on Nationwide Transport Services on Jan 22 2015 3:44PM
I liked how quickly they quoted my car .... But everything else did not measure up to the standard of performance that they promised. The car was picked up 2 days late without any updates. The car was dropped off 3 days it was promised. It even arrived later than the survey on email. Overall, not satisfied. ...[More]
By Jun Lee on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jan 22 2015 2:57PM
Response from Direct Express Auto Transport
Mike Rupers on Jan 22 2015 7:59PM
Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Jun Lee is dissatisfied with the ser...[More]
I felt with a lady in this company Olga and she really think that people are stupid, very dishonest and lied to me numerous times over and over. Never picked up my daughters car and took my money. Karma is big. ...[More]
By Joe P. on ST Transport LLC on Jan 22 2015 11:34AM
Robert McKinney of Better Quality Solutions gave us to 2 NSF checks for $272 each. This should be a huge red flag for anyone doing business with them. He will not return phone calls or emails. Avoid this crook like the plague....[More]
By Mike on Better Quality Solutions on Jan 22 2015 6:18AM
Man I wish I had read these reviews before I was stupid enough to give my money to this con man. He charged me a deposit up front of $400 (which I now know that you never do). My car was never picked up and he said he would refund me and didn't! His website isn't ligitiment, his phone number is now cut off, the address listed doesn't exsist. This isn't even just a bad business man, this is a pure scam! If anyone wants to know the dirty details please contact me. He is now working under the phone number 484-408-4110 if this helps anyone out. He is still in contact with me claiming that he will refund me but it's so obvious at this point that I was scammed and I won't see a dime. ...[More]
By Sara on Jim Ford Trucking on Jan 21 2015 10:35PM
Company reviews and BBB led me to selecting this company over others.I made arrangements over 3 weeks ahead of time. Roy C was professional and came across knowledgeable and assured me everything would be taken cared of as promised. Two days prior to the scheduled pickup date, I still had not heard from him re the specific date/time. We had received 4" of snow the week prior but by the 2nd day the roads were clear. I sent him an email as he said to contact him at any time I had questions. He never responded. I had plans for the weekend and needed to know when to be home for the pickup. On the first of the 2 days selected for pickup I called Roy as I still had not heard from him. He BARKED at me that he said he would call when he had a driver- it could be 5 minutes or 5 hours- and that he normally does not work on Saturday but 10 other people were in my same situation and he was working on it. I did not hear from him that day. I got an email from him LATE on the final day agreed for pickup which was now 2 days later. It only gave the name of the company picking up the car- not the date or time. When I called the company, they said they would try to pick the car up before I left for the airport (pickup is now after the agreed to 2 days) or I should leave the keys in the car. REALLY?? They were late picking up the car. When I asked when I would receive my car, they said 7-8 days. Roy C had told me it would be 3-4 days. My car arrived on the 8th day. I asked the driver why it took so long and he said he had left 2 days prior and it took 3 total days to arrive. There was no weather issues during this time. ...[More]
By GBrooks on Door to Door Transport on Jan 21 2015 9:59PM
Direct transport should be more careful of who this use in their network. "I trans auto" transport company scratched my range rover. It's was inside an enclosed trailer and in order to walk to the front, they would need to slide against my car. Their jacket zippers keyed both slides of my $100000 car. They don't care about the car. Since it was delivery at 10:30pm no one saw the damages till the next day. Plus when they were late to pickup the car they turned off the phone and the dealer waiting for them but no show! Terrible I would never use this service again. ...[More]
By Ricky H. on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jan 21 2015 9:38PM
Response from Direct Express Auto Transport
Mike Rupers on Jan 22 2015 10:44AM
Our outstanding reputation and thousands of very satisfied customers speak for itself. We are sorry that customer Ricky Hom is dissatisfied with the s...[More]
Bunch of cheaters, liers and thieves. They stole my money. Kept lying on the dates and with no show and then no refund. Please don't waste your time with them. ...[More]
By Rav on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc on Jan 21 2015 9:13PM
Warning: Do Not deal with this company. Garry is a pathological liar and a thief; in addition he is arrogant; rude; and unprofessional. I suspect he is a drug addict, if not he is a crazy person who has no business being in contact with the public... should be in a rubber room. First, Garry will tell you that the reason Transporters have been passing up your vehicle is due to pick-up or drop-off locations, but he is an expert and will break down the contract to 3 transporters. He processed the deposit 2 days before the vehicle was even picked up. After the second transporter has picked up the vehicle, it is Garry's MO "to let the vehicle go missing." You have no idea where your vehicle is until he extorts the balance of the agreed contract price. In my case, he had agreed to deliver to Canada Customs at Sumas, WA, but he abandoned the vehicle at Seattle, WA, where I was forced to pay for storage and transport from the 3rd transporter for an additional $450USD. This represents approx. 50% more than other transports quoted.The 3rd transporter advised that Gary was shouting and abusive to him on the phone as well, refusing to pay him from the contract funds, instead suggesting that he put the vehicle in storage and get all he could from me. A review of Gary's company on the internet indicates dozens of complaints of similar extorsions. Also, a record from DOT shows his licence has been revoked in Oct. 2014, so hopefully no others will fall prey to Garry's antics. In short, RUN when you hear of this company or Garry. ...[More]
By Larry on AMG Transport on Jan 21 2015 6:30PM
My car delivery took 21 days, and was delivered 12 days past the estimated date. I can appreciate being a few days late from an estimated date...but 12 days, and no offer for compensation to cover the additional $500 of rental car expense I incurred while waiting for my car to be delivered makes for a horrible customer experience. This is just the tip of the iceberg: 1. My service rep would repeatedly not return my calls when I was calling to find out where the car was/an updated delivery date. 2. At one point during transit, my service rep actually did *not even know* where the car was. 3. There were errors on delivery as well once the car even made it to the delivery vendor-DAS claimed the car was delivered to me, even though it was still sitting on the delivery vendor's lot. Net/net, they lost visibility of the car twice in 21 days. What disappoints me the most was that DAS actually came highly recommended by two different moving companies. I had expectations of a decent customer experience, and this failed at every possible point....[More]
By k smith on Dependable Auto Shippers on Jan 21 2015 10:03AM
There's so many things that went wrong I don't know where to begin. I don't want to type a long review so I'll give you them in bullet form - I did what everyone said not to do. I gave them a $75 deposit before a pickup date was arranged. Mistake number one - Michael quoted me a price of $300 for an open transport from Tennessee to Virginia. Over the next 3 weeks, I had to reach out to him several times to figure out what was taking so long. After the 3rd week, I asked for my deposit back and he said that can't happen. Helpless, I waited another week and the Michael called and said he had a truck but would be $375 for the transport to happen. Due to frustration, I agreed to pay extra to finally get my car. He said a truck would be there that day to pick up my car. Well the truck never came and he didn't even know it didn't pick up my car until I told him the next day. - after the first truck never arrived, I asked them to lower my quote back to $300. A few days later a new transport truck showed up. Michael said it would be there that day and would give me a call when it would arrive. Well, the truck picked up my car before Michael even knew it and to make things worse, the trucking company called and said it would be $375 for delivery. - I told Michael and said he made a mistake but then said asked if we could split the difference. I didn't want to argue so I agreed. He said he would credit my card after we talked. Two weeks later my card has not be credited so I assume it will never happen. This company doesn't have a clue what they are doing. Poor communication, increased their quote, doesn't know when transport has arrived, never credited my account - my recommendation would be to look elsewhere. Maybe go with a company that have their own trucks instead of a broker-only company I've never given a review until now but I can't stand incompetence. Reach out to me if you need additional information ...[More]
By Gary on Passage Auto Transport on Jan 20 2015 9:21PM
Despite a small $2,500 check being cleared for payment from damage to our car ( the brake line above our car was leaking on our car, eating the paint all the way from Oregon to MA ) . Our car sits in the driveway, rusting since September since this hasn't been resolved. In my opinion, DAS Auto does not have the funds to make the payment. If they did have the funds, this would be a non-issue. Or they are stalling hoping we will go away. I have wasted over 20 hours of my life trying to get this resolved. Repeated calls (phone system is designed to kick you out), emails, different contacts, find employees on LinkedIn anyone that can help ( Erin Almand tried, Hayler Seguin tried, even Michael tried) but nobody can get our approved claim from SEPTEMBER sent out. Over 30 different emails and over 25 different calls to the company for resolution. I have made a website that goes over all of this with pictures, names and the full accounting of all my desperate attempts to get this resolved with DAS auto: http://dasautodamges.weebly.com John Kruger - DAS Auto Michael Saucedo - DAS Auto Erin Almand - DAS Auto ...[More]
By Andrew G. on Dependable Auto Shippers on Jan 20 2015 9:03PM
My fiancee and I wanted to ship our car from Dallas to Seattle. We were told by Betty that if we went with a carrier who could pick up our car one day earlier than the quote, then we would receive the car at an earlier time. The cost of having the carrier arrive one day earlier was $100. Since we are moving to another state, we needed the car to arrive on-time. Long story short, the car did not arrive on time. 2-3 days after the ETA given to us by Betty, we decided that we'd still forgive the delay. However, the car did not arrive until 6 days after the ETA. We had gone over a week with a rental car, which cost us a lot of money. We received the car, 6 days after the original ETA. The car was in good condition; however, we felt misled by Betty. We were led to believe that by paying $100 to ship the car one day earlier, we would receive the car earlier. The opposite happened. We received the car much much later. This company does not have good relationship with their carriers. Betty herself told us that the carrier was angry at her for asking for an update on our car, even though the car was more than 1 week late! I asked for a refund, and Betty refused - telling me that the delay was noone's fault. I told her that her absolving blame led to her customer paying more than $100+ extra charges for the delay (in rental car costs). She insisted that there is nothing she can do - not even a refund of the $100. Betty insisted her poor relationship with the carrier is not her fault. However, I insisted that the company should consider the customer experience, from start to finish. That means considering how reliable their carriers are. Their error in judgment with their carriers led to their customer eating more costs than expected. I believe this company has good intentions. They want the car to arrive on time and in good quality, but the fact that their carriers do not have good relationship with their associates does not bode well for your future car transportation with this company. I would not recommend this service to my friends & family. ...[More]
By Paul on Ariston Auto Transport on Jan 20 2015 7:22PM
We are a military family moving across country. On 30 December I scheduled a pickup with Sun Auto Transport via Albert Newman for 17 Jan between 12-5 pm. I emailed Albert on 12 Jan to ensure that the pickup was still a go and he replied saying everything was good. 17 Jan 4pm I called Albert and he sounded surprised and clueless. He said he would contact the driver and call me back in 30 min. 45 min later, I called Albert several times and got no answer! Needless to say, 5pm came and went with no pickup or return phone call. We're leaving town in 2 days and now we're having to jump through hoops to try and get this vehicle shipped! I've got 16 years in the Army and you can bet your sweet a** that I know hundreds of people and I will not stop until everyone knows that this company is Hot Garbage!!!...[More]
By SFC April Marinakes on Sun Auto Transport on Jan 20 2015 6:05PM
Response from Sun Auto Transport
albert newman on Jan 19 2015 9:52AM
As you werel aware, snow, ice and high winds often affect many areas of the US during the winter months. This can cause impassable roads, dangerous dr...[More]
The sweet lady who answered the phone said she is the mother of the owner and she has done this work for "years." She quoted a price, took a credit card number, and never had the car transported and quit responding to email. Try someone else....[More]
By Terrell Monks on Door to Door Transport on Jan 20 2015 3:57PM