View 148,322 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 10
Reviews 1-25 of 228
Hired this broker and quoted me one proce then when vehicle at port thwy suddenly raised the price prior to picking it up. Never sent me my quoted cob...[More]
By Sherry on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 23 Minutes Ago
I was contacted 30 minutes prior to delivery and was 2 hours away at work, their dispatch threatened to "take the car back to LA" and keep m...[More]
By Joe on Good2go Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I made the mistake of believing what they told me. I had a specific window of pickup and delivery a week apart, shipping my non-running classic car f...[More]
By Shane on Fast Track Auto Transport (inactive) about 2 Hours Ago
Terrible customer service after the deposit was made. Prior to the deposit, Pete seemed like a nice guy and sounded honest. Once the deposit was made ...[More]
By Bob L. on iMovers about 2 Hours Ago
I was very disappointed with the service provided in general but most specifically the complete passing of the buck from Auto Shipping Group to the ac...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
A coworker recommended imovers to us. We contacted AJ who assured us that he could get us the best price since we are military. We explained our needs...[More]
By etf on iMovers about 12 Hours Ago
I posted a review earlier today and the company responded to my review; however, clarification is needed. I specifically requested an ENCLOSED car...[More]
By John on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Contact this company on August 4th for transportation of my Maserati from Los Angeles or Oklahoma City. After numerous calls to their office and even...[More]
By Lance Hanson on Webster Relocation about 16 Hours Ago
Run for the hills if this company wants to do business( HEADQUARTERS AUTO TRANSPORT,LLC )with you. I was told that the vehicle would be picked up wit...[More]
By james on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC about 17 Hours Ago
The service of Auto Shipping Group is terrible; it does not keep its promises at all or adhere to deadlines. I placed an order to move my car from Del...[More]
By J. Zhang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 56 Minutes Ago
Jianzhen...As a company, it doesn't do any good to argue with our customers. So i won't do it here. You have expectations when it comes to shipping ...[More]
I can't believe this company is still in business after reading all these reviews and after the issues I dealt with. I had two cars delivered from Ohi...[More]
By Brian C on Dependable Auto Shippers about 19 Hours Ago
Do not use under any circumstances!!! They bid a low rate and took my deposit by credit card and provided a firm pick up date. The first date came a...[More]
By Zach on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC about 19 Hours Ago
My customer service representative was super helpful at first. He got shipping set up fast. The driver of the truck was really nice and the vehicle ...[More]
By L. on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Quicken Auto Transport LLC
Chris DeFilippis about 18 Hours Ago
Thanks for the feedback Leslie, we are really confused here. We left you a voice mail today to try to get better clarification around this matter. Th...[More]
STAY AWAY FROM FAST TRACK AUTO CARRIERS!!!!!!!!! Let me tell youi about this company and about ANDREW. They will quote you a low ball price tell you t...[More]
By Derrell Ragsdale on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Fast Track Auto Carriers
Dirk Perdrix about 6 Hours Ago
NEXT TIME YOU NEED TO SHIP A VEHICLE, TRY TO EXPLAIN THE VEHICLE PROPERLY SO WE DO NOT MISLEAD YOU WITH THE COST OF SHIPPING. OR DID YOU DO SO BECAUSE...[More]
I chose to go with trans auto because they gave me all their information upfront, assured me upfront they could pickup and deliver a car with a reason...[More]
By adam b on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 20 Hours Ago
My transport was late, with minimal communication and they were full of lame excuses. The claim their contract covers everything, but I did not sign ...[More]
By Carol on Good2go Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
NEVER hire this company! I paid them a $175 deposit in March based on an $875 quote to haul a car that I had purchased in Florida. They were more t...[More]
By Buck on New Way Auto Transport LLC about 21 Hours Ago
We are a broker, and this carrier is one of the worst to work with. We dispatched a vehicle to this carrier for pick up on 9/12 with delivery on 9/21....[More]
By Regal Auto Transport on Transport Express Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
This was my first time using Amerifreight but 2nd time getting my car shipped. Amerifreight offered the best rate compared to other carriers and I wa...[More]
By Julie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 1 Hour Ago
We are disappointed with the level of dissatisfaction this customer experienced from the lack of timely responses from her shipping agent, but we are ...[More]
I contacted this company to ship a car across several states. I received a quote and agreed to the service because the price seemed very reasonable. ...[More]
By John on All Star Direct Auto Shipping on Sep 16 2014 3:42PM
Response from All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Amanda about 18 Hours Ago
We had a open carrier for this most difficult move from York, NE to Reno NV for a 1941 Jeep Willys pick up truck. John Machen refused the carrier. We...[More]
Said they'd pick up on Wednesday the 4th but the truck breaks down. Friday the 5th: "sorry for the delay, should be able to pick it up tomorrow (...[More]
By Sara on IKA Group LLC on Sep 16 2014 2:04PM
This company pulled the old bait & switch with us at the last moment. Original quote was for $1270.00 when we started this process with Paul a...[More]
By Tami Brinson on Auto Ship Transport on Sep 16 2014 1:59PM
I contacted Destiny auto shipping to deliver a car to my dealership, i was quoted $325.00 for the delivery and i was asked to pay $150.00 Deposit, the...[More]
By MR Auto Sales on Destiny Auto Shipping on Sep 16 2014 12:54PM
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They are withholding my deposit and are not refunding it- and are ignoring my request for refund! This company has now...[More]
By BM on eBidTransport.com on Sep 16 2014 12:27PM
This BROKER hounded me with automatic e mails. When I finally did make phone contact and agreed upon the price he wanted to increase the delivery time...[More]
By Dave on Webster Relocation on Sep 16 2014 11:31AM
Response from Webster Relocation
Jarred on Sep 16 2014 12:31PM
Never placed and order. I ave attempted to call this customer multiple times and he has not returned my call as of yet. Again, I invite him or any cus...[More]
Previous 1 2 3