View 153,926 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 6
Reviews 1-25 of 134
*****DO NOT USE MONTWAY AUTO TRANSPORT (December 2014)***** ****If you like long hold times, talk to different representatives EVERY time and having to explain your situation EVERY time. If you like the idea of them recording your call and twisting what was said to use it against you (without letting you hear it as well). If you like not getting a promised return phone calls or if you like catching them in lies and they won’t fess up to it…. THEN THIS IS THE AUTO SHIPPING COMPANY FOR YOU!!!***** I found Montway Auto Transport by doing a traditional Google search and began my search for a single car enclosed shipment from Oregon to Southern California on 12/8/2014. I had initially developed a good rapport with one salesman who advised that they would have shipment secured for me within 1-5 days from the time I gave them $199.00 deposit. Which, ultimately they did. But, this is where things went south. Montway Auto Transport dispatched a Single Haul Enclosed trailer from a single truck company. I was given their information including their business name, name of driver and telephone number. And, of course I made a phone call to them to confirm pickup date and time. During my phone call with said company the driver was very blunt and quite rude, there was also somebody in the background yelling, “Tell F- -ING Montway to pay us for our last load”. That same person was also yelling, “Put some God Damn oil in the F- -ING truck!” This was interesting to say the least. I put as much faith in the process as I could at that point and just confirmed that pick up would take place the very next morning before 10 am. The next morning, I tried to contact the truck driver via phone call, phone voice message and text message, with no response. Frustrations are mounting at this point… I called montway and they advised they would try and call the driver as well… They had no luck either. Ultimately, the driver never showed to pick up the vehicle. Later that evening the driver texted me, “cannot pick up until I get paid from montway”!!! Now is where things get very interesting, I made multiple calls to Montway to try and get answers regarding my no show driver. EVERY TIME you call you will get a different representative and they all will need to be filled in on your particular situation (which is incredibly frustrating), not to mention you will be on hold for a significant amount of time. They will all try to help, but I began to draw inconsistencies between the different representatives. This is where the lies began to happen. When they cannot help, they all will promise a return call to which most of them will not. I realized at this point that this service was not panning out as was previously described. In subsequent days I was given a phone call with the possibility of another single unit transport company to pick up and drop off my vehicle with a 4-day turn around!!! Medford, Oregon to Cucamonga, California is 725 miles and a 10:50 minute drive on the I-5!! When I advised that didn’t make sense to me, I was given the excuse from a Montway Rep that this particular company planned on dropping my vehicle in a lot for one day!!! HOW IS THIS OK?!?!?! I also advised that I work a 24-hour work day (I am a fireman) and the delivery date would not work for me, as I would be on duty. The Montway representative responded with, “Sir, you are going to need to be flexible with us to make this transaction work”!!!! At this point I was absolutely fed up with the Montway process and had requested a cancel of the entire process, to which I was advised I would need to email my request to a special refund team! (Which by the way has zero power to issue refunds!) It is just one big circle… I then requested a cancel and a refund of the original $199 deposit. This will need to be done via email to which you will have to wait an entire day to hear back from! When you hear back from them (a totally different person) you will have to explain yourself once again to which they will say that they will need to review the recorded phone calls!!!! When they return they will tell you a completely bogus story advising that I was the one who cancelled and they will NOT ISSUE A REFUND!!! If you ask to hear the recordings, THEY WONT LET YOU!!!! I then asked for copies of the log comments, as those should prove that a refund would be just. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN EITHER. I have made multiple email requests for the voice recordings; log comments and names of representatives who have tried to help. They will not provide them, and they will continue to tell you that they will not provide a refund, EVEN THOUGH they still haven’t provided ANY service!!! In total, I spoke with or emailed 10 different Montway representatives, at least made 20-25 calls over an 11-day period and still have not gotten my vehicle shipped! ...[More]
By BLAKE HUBMBLES on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I contracted with Stateway to transport a Chevrolet Suburban which was in excellent condition. They in turn hired a sub contractor to make the delivery. Several days after the vehicle was picked up, I received a call from the truck driver that his truck was broken down in Atlanta and that a large limb had fallen on one of the vehicles (not mine) on the carrier while parked. In transit from Atlanta, the driver had my suburban on the top rack of the carrier; went under a low bridge, and shaved the back half of the roof and the two rear doors off of the vehicle. The vehicle arrived in this condition at midnight when the driver called me and said that he was in the area. It took until 2:15 AM to unload because the other cars blocking mine had flat tires and the most of the batteries were dead (as well as mine, no doubt due to the rear doors being off). I had to get air/jumper cables for them and help jump off the cars. I called Stateway. Stateway's contract states that they are not responsible for damage done by their sub contractors. They defiantly stand behind this statement. Next week will make 3 months since the damage was done and no repairs have been made. The sub contractor will not fulfill his insurance obligation. I understand that accidents happen, but I expected Stateway to take some responsibility and help me in resolving this problem. At the least, putting pressure on the company they hired to fix the damages. Moreover, as a General Contractor, I am responsible if the sub contractors I hire do not perform to my/my customers standards. At first, Stateway returned my emails with the obligatory "We're sorry for your inconvenience". I have answered any call/email from them within an hour. Now, they will not return any correspondence to my questions. I am assuming that they have washed their hands of the situation.They have been of absolutely no help in resolving the damage. For now I am left with an unusable vehicle until I, myself, can get the Stateway hired sub contractor to pay the bill. I would never use Stateway again, and would suggest that if you did, do not let them sub contract out a transport....[More]
By Jay on Stateway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
The old Bait and Switch I feel were used in this transaction. Dealership recommended this company and I got a quote. I bought the van based on that quote. They low balled the price so I would buy the van. Van never shipped and they wanted as much as $300.00 more. Very disappointed. Now I have no money and no van. ...[More]
By Damian on AAAll States Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
My experience started out great. Anthony did a great job setting me up and helping me. After that it went down hill fast. I have never been lied to or treated so badly in my life.t I originally tried for a month to have my car delivered by Premier Auto Shippers it never happened.They only returned my call one time. I called them many times. They lied to me 4 times about picking up my car. Lee is very rude and abusive on the phone. THANK YOU BERNIE at Excellent Auto Transport I called Bernie, at Excellent Auto Transport she helped me cancel my contract with them. She helped me step by step through the process of getting my car. She called me many times through the process. She had a carrier in 3 hours. The person I spoke to at the transport dispatch told me he had contacted Premier to pick up my car. They had it listed for 1200.00 cussed at him and told him they would not do it for that amount. They quoted me 805.00 Beware of companies that quote low and take a deposit in advance. I have asked for a refund of my deposit. Excellent Auto Transport only takes a deposit when they get you a transport company scheduled. The Transport company Excellent Auto Transport found for me was the same company that contacted Premier. They are a great company to work with. Early pickup and early delivery. No problems. Thanks Brian. ...[More]
By Randy on Premier Auto Shippers about 12 Hours Ago
My driver lost the keys to a vehicle he delivered for us. We were given the run around, the dispatcher claimed she mailed the keys....but didn't have a tracking number. Once there was a "problem" she quickly stopped taking my calls. Long story short, i paid $700 for a transport and an additional $500 because their stupid driver took the key with him. STAY AWAY from this company. ...[More]
By Garrett on a to z global transport about 12 Hours Ago
These people are clueless. They never answer the phone. The main number doesn't have voicemail available. We had to call the original broker company to get ahold of them for pickup info. We waited 7 hours for them to pickup the car with no call about being delayed. And now, we called to confirm the car will arrive tomorrow on the delivery date (10 days later) only to be told it won't arrive until Monday. Thanks for not calling us and letting us know. Never use this company. ...[More]
By Melody Portillo on AAA Family Trucking on Dec 18 2014 8:32PM
Although the broker offered good customer service and my vehicle arrived on time, my car had some dents and scratches when it arrived. I filed a claim, but the insurance company Liberty Mutual denied it. So now I'm out the cost of transport plus several hundred dollars in repairs....[More]
By Matt McKenzie on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. on Dec 18 2014 2:33PM
Jacob made it sound like there was a truck around the corner waiting to load. Promised it would be picked up by noon on Saturday. The Previous owner was waiting and put off a family commitment for a truck that never showed up, no phone call to say it wasn't showing up, then the run around. I'll have the dispatcher call you right back cause they're at lunch (3:30 in the afternoon), call never came. Then wait for it.......we need more money to pick up this vehicle. What's the point of a quote if they need more money? Completely unaware of their own market or scam? Any way, for the same price it was picked up the next day by a different company. Judging from the reviews, you'll either be extremely happy or extremely disappointed. Best of luck....[More]
By G. Gjerstad on United American Auto Transport on Dec 18 2014 1:05PM
The Service Provider misrepresented themselves, their business or their services I'd been told multiple times of tentative days for pickup of my car, all which came & went and I heard no update from InitialLogistics until I called them, only to be given another tentative date that fell through. They are OVER 5 WEEKS LATE in PICKING up my car! Even after dealing with the supervisor John, I was failed in customer service and communication. I've been paying for car rental and car storage because of their incompetence. Great UShip reviews, but check out YELP before you book...[More]
By Dana on Initial Logistics LLC on Dec 18 2014 9:43AM
I hired them to ship my car gave them a deposit. They had my credit card info. I paid with a bank cashiers check upon delivery. Then after 2 months turned around and charged me another $650.00 I called them immediately and John M said they would refund. After 8 weeks nothing except promises. DO NOT USE! Feel free to contact me....[More]
By Dan Fox on No Limits Logistics Inc. on Dec 17 2014 10:17PM
This is my second time using this company. The first time I used this company to transport my car, I was pleased with their service. This time they kept pushing the day that it would be delivered. I understand that there were certain weather conditions that slowed them down, so I was okay with it. I was not okay when they were literally 5 mins away from me but decided to skip me and go to the next person because the driver couldn't figure out how to get to me. I told the lady that they could have called me so I could have at least met up with him where he was, but she told me her driver already turned around to go to the next person. Because of this experience, I do not see myself using this company again!...[More]
By Zahra on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 17 2014 5:09PM
I contacted this comany as 'famous and reliable' carrier, in fact teir price was way above the average, people who spoke with me were very rude. Besides after i arranged the pick up wth them , on the very next day they called me asking to pay extra $200 fee in rather demanding manner. That sound like financial scam, so i used the carrier my sister knew (* important fact is that haulmatch are brokers who works with transporter websites and do not own thir own trucks!!! So we are overpaing just for the estimate and phone call!!!! Besides, i spoke with the driver who got my car delivered on time and he told me that Haulmatch is not paying carriers afterards making financial scam schemes!!! People, be aware of these scammers and do not intrust them your money and vehicles!!!...[More]
By mary held on Haul Match on Dec 16 2014 10:03PM
Corporate auto transport was good to work with however the company they hired speedpro was kind of a disaster. They took a week and 1/2 to get my truck to me from pickup time. I realize there is nothing corporate auto transport could do about it except maybe taking them off their call list....[More]
By Chris on Corporate Auto Transport on Dec 16 2014 7:00PM
The broker couldn't tell me enough to start with , that I needed to use them, because every other transporter would charge me up front and they wouldn't until delivered. The minute the car was loaded on the truck I was charged ! That was fine, but don't say you won't then ! The driver arrived two days early, I couldn't meet him within a 2 hour time frame, so he dropped the car off 45 miles away, had to have my son drive me 45 miles one way to get it . If he would have arrived when he said he would, I would have been able to meet him instantly. Once these guys had my money, never heard from them again.. very poor customer service, my driver spoke very poor English, he would not give me a name or a phone number of where to go to get the car, all we had was an address, and drove 45 miles hoping we were going to find the car.........would never use these people again !...[More]
By JoAnn on South Beach Transport on Dec 16 2014 6:51PM
I hired Fast Motion Auto Transport on 11-19-14 to bring my vehicle from NY To California the communication was good they answered my emails in a timely manner, however almost a month later and my vehicle was not picked up. I finally cancelled the order on 12-15-14 and hired another company, they were able to assign a carrier THE VERY NEXT DAY. Almost one month and Fast Motion could not get this vehicle shipped unhappy and disappointed in California...[More]
By Al on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Dec 16 2014 4:33PM
Dealer arranged to have my 2006 Aston Martin Vantage picked up in TX and delivered to CT. In turn I was to have his 2009 Aston Martin DB9 delivered from CT to TX. My car was picked up and delivered to CT. I went to his web site to see my old car on line and discovered that it was posted as having 15,495 miles. The car left here with 14,984. I asked the dealer if he had taken a road trip and his answer was no, it came off the truck and right into the showroom. It appears that someone did take a road trip while the car was in custody of Kwik Transport Inc. The delivery of the car from CT was the usual banter of lies everyday of why delivery couldn't be made as promised the day before, day after day....[More]
By Jeff smith on Kwik Trans Inc. on Dec 16 2014 4:14PM
Overall Customer service was poor and very disorganized. The driver never contacted me for pick up even after being informed by email and phone call from the call center that someone would be in touch to arrange a pick up the day before the supposed schedule pick up. I still did not hear back and the next day by noon, no one had called so I had to call and harass the call center again. By the time a driver got in touch with me, the window I was available to be present to pass my vehicle to a driver had closed so I had to arrange for a pick up a day later. Also, the customer service girl I spoke with sounded as if she didn't understand English very well and seemed somewhat incompetent in taking my message and had to push my call to a supervisor. This supervisor was yelling at the driver for not calling me while I was still on the line. When the car was ready for delivery, they kept calling my phone when in the paperwork, I specified for them to get in touch with a sibling in California as I am located in NY. They then made an excuse to say that there was a digit missing from the number provided and that's why they called me instead of my sibling. This is an example of poor listening skills and poor organization on their end as I speciifically provided 2 different numbers on the receiving end of the vehicle in the case they couldn't get a hold of the first sibling. They obviously didn't even try the 2nd number or didn't bother taking it diown when provided the info. in general, it seems like the customer service team answering the phones are not communicating well with the drivers/shipping company and the driver/shipping company is very disorganized and sloppy. ...[More]
By Jenny on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 16 2014 2:55PM
I called PREMIER AUTO SHIPPERS almost a month ago. They stated that I would have my car picked up on the 22nd of November going from New Mexico to Georgia. Needless to say my car was never picked up and they kept telling me that it was going to. They also told me that it would cost 600.00 cash on arrival and on the national shipping board it was listed for 850.00 according to the company that shipped my car properly. I called to cancel my order and they were extremely and I mean extremely unprofessional and very disrespectful. The guy kept on stating that I was refusing to listen to him and understand what he was saying when clearly and I Mean clearly I was trying to get my initial payment refunded. I would not recommend anyone to use this shipping company. The guy that was in charge of the shipment is Michael Forest so please don't let them scam you....[More]
By Kevin on Premier Auto Shippers on Dec 16 2014 2:52PM
Understanding that there are delays with pick-ups/deliveries, my pick-up was 4 days late and my delivery was 2 days late. The issue I have is the fact that the company/driver failed to inform me of the delays. I had to reach out to the company to try and figure out when/if my vehicle was going to get picked up as well as when/if it would be delivered. A simple phone call to me would have been convenient. I am in the military and had to delay travel because of failure to pick up my vehicle on time. I am very disappointed with the lack of communication to the customers informing them of any delays with their vehicles. Customers would be so much more understanding if they were informed about the pick-up/delivery delays that are happening. It's as simple as a phone call!!!!!!!...[More]
By Angie on Motion Auto Carriers LLC on Dec 16 2014 8:14AM
Do not use Ship A Car Direct. This company uses FALSE ADVERTISING!!! They say on their website and in the email video they send to you that your shipment is 100% guaranteed to be damage free or they will pay. That’s a total lie! Ship A Car Direct contracted a shipping company in Business less than a year. The carrier picked up my car 2 days late and delivered my car with damage to it. I reported the damage to my car right away and filed a claim with the transport company’s insurance. The transport company refuses to cover the $1,000 deductible, so I contacted Ship A Car Direct. Tom Miller told me they could not help me with this. So no one is paying for the damage to my car. Also Ship A Car Direct FORCES YOU LEAVE A POSITIVE REVIEW OR THEY DO NOT REFUND YOUR DEPOSIT. I had to go through MY credit card company to get back credit for my deposit AFTER I FILLED OUT THEIR SURVEY and they promised my deposit back. They never issued a credit back for my deposit till this day. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE LIARS AND THEIVES....[More]
By Michelle on Ship a Car Direct on Dec 15 2014 2:21PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Dec 15 2014 8:53PM
As the owner, I can assure anyone reading this that we are none of these things. I am sorry that Michelle is having a tough time, and I share her frus...[More]
big nightmare, Mexican driver didn't speak English, co driver understood some English. Both got lost,Never showed up prearranged meeting place. Trucking company not reliable trucking co but dispatched by reliable. conformation with owner at pickup point dispacther of carrier truck arguementive, had to go find car location so car could be loaded on flatbed truck at 130.00 per hour causing extra time, paid reliable 1500.00 as agreed {200.00 deposit, then later another 200.00} paid driver 1150. to equal estimate of 1550. paid flatbed driver 280.00 making 1750. total Realiable dispatcher suggested I use AAA to pay the flat bed driver.THIS IS DISHONEST> ...[More]
By owen hatcher on Reliable Auto Transport on Dec 15 2014 1:51PM
The company promised pickup of my 1997 Acura and a 2011 Hyundai Sonata between 11/24/2014 and 11/26/2014. They did not make that window despite many promises that they had a driver but just needed a call back from them. Even as late as Wednesday at 4 PM they still said could be picked up yet that evening. Called again Friday morning and received assurances that the cars would go out on Friday or Saturday. The cars were not picked up until Monday. They said shipment should be 4-5 days but ended up 6 days. I will give the hauler the benefit since there was bad weather. Every time I called I always received the same promises and nothing happened. It was one of the most frustrating experiences I have had. I did not pick a low cost hauler but a company in the middle of the shipping costs....[More]
By bob on Fidelity Auto Shipping on Dec 14 2014 7:38PM
Sun Auto's service was just OK. Ultimately our car made it from CA to VA without any damage but communication throughout the process was not great. I was told that the car would be picked up directly from my house. However, on the day of pick up, the driver called and asked me to drive to him (nearly 40 miles away). Ultimately, I got him to come to within 10 miles of my house since he claimed he was unable to pick up in the city of San Francisco. I wish Albert had been straightforward about this. Also, the car was delivered around midnight in Virginia and communication about the car's arrival date and time throughout the transport of the car was spotty. Sun Auto quoted me a competitive price but the uncertainty throughout the process was probably not worth the cost savings....[More]
By Tim on Sun Auto Transport on Dec 14 2014 2:40PM
I have shipped my car many times with different companies and never had any issues, but this time my car was shipped by Us Auto transport and it was the worst experience. my back bumper was totally damaged when I received it and obviously they are not taking any responsibility. What they do is at the time of pick up when they are checking the car condition, there is a very small drawing of the car that is not very visible on the paper and they leave bunch of mark on it so if anything happen to the car they can easily deny it. make sure to look at that sheet and take some pictures of your car before letting them pick up your car. Stay away from this company. ...[More]
By Jeffry on US Auto Transport LLC on Dec 14 2014 12:51PM
I was nervous about my first ever auto transport (Delaware to Arizona) but Ashley with Direct Express explained the process in detail and helped ease my worries. However, the carrier assigned Ace Auto Transport took away any positive feelings I had from the minute they arrived. First, they went to an address that was not even on my order. Then when I called their dispatch the representative just said that she didn't know where the driver was and she couldn't call him. I had to ask her to try harder so she did and called me back well after the driver realized he had gone to a wrong address initially. Problem number 2, no one ever called me again to provide any kind of status or delivery update which I think was warranted given the initial problems with pickup. I would have called them myself but my mom passed away the day of the pickup so I had other things to handle directly, but a status update at sometime during the 5 days they had my vehicle would have been nice. Finally, I've noticed a problem with my driver front tire...I thought my emergency brake was stuck but it wasn't. After a little research it looks like the caliper froze. Now I don't really know what that means or how that could have happened, but I do know that I wasn't having that problem, seeing any smoke or smelling any burning smells when the car was picked up. (New brakes for 2 months before pickup) Bottom line...no confidence at all in the assigned carrier Ace Auto Transport. You really shouldn't need repairs when u unload your vehicle if you didn't have problems when you loaded it....[More]
By Michelle Bolton on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 14 2014 6:51AM