View 148,235 Reviews on 3,535 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 100
Reviews 1-25 of 2495
Transported my new Bentley and since then sue has been the only person that transport my exotics ! I would only call sue from this company I cannot su...[More]
By Tony on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 8 Minutes Ago
No one ask me to write this it is my pleasure to give a review for these company's Jon I would recommend you to anyone who is looking to transport a v...[More]
By Cora Nelson on A1 Logistic Services Inc. about 11 Minutes Ago
They were very professional in setting up a time and finding a carrier that fit within my time fame. They made sure everything went well and kept in ...[More]
By R. Lai on Angels Moving Autos about 14 Minutes Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Alfredito G. on Allstar Auto Relocation about 17 Minutes Ago
The whole experience was easy, fast and as promised in every respect. Just the opposite of our first awful experience with a competitor....[More]
By Bill Owen on United Road about 18 Minutes Ago
The quote was low and the service was top notch. I highly recommend this company. Communication was excellent from start to end, and veihicle was deli...[More]
By Jim Strauss on Angels Moving Autos about 28 Minutes Ago
There was an unknown delay of only one day, but still worth it. Car arrived in very good condition with no other issues....[More]
By Tony Keller on South Beach Transport about 33 Minutes Ago
This was my first time shipping a car and I was bombarded with phone calls. I finally decided to choose South Beach Transport and Manny the agent that...[More]
By Kate on South Beach Transport about 35 Minutes Ago
Great service! Pick up was on time and delivered to a difficult area in California that other companies were not able to delivery to. Car was also de...[More]
By Rachel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 37 Minutes Ago
Great service, on time and at the door delivery. The car arrived as it left. A bit dirty on the outside but what can you expect after more then 3000 m...[More]
By Mario Blanchard on Ship a Car Direct about 41 Minutes Ago
Had vehicles delivered to me twice. both on time and in fine shape. the price was right, no hidden surprises. it took a day for them to pickup the car...[More]
By mike on Angels Moving Autos about 53 Minutes Ago
By Luis F. on Alpine Transport Services about 1 Hour Ago
After requesting a quote online from multiple brokers and hearing the same sales man pitch from everyone, I received a call from Martha Castillo. T...[More]
By Emilio on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow Emilio, what an amazing review, thank you so much! I focus on selling myself and our company a...[More]
I was set up with DRM thru a broker. I spoke with with Nicki at DRM Transport who contacted me the day before delivery and pick up to notify and confi...[More]
By Kaylene on Dirt Racing Motorsports about 2 Hours Ago
I contacted this company to ship a car across several states. I received a quote and agreed to the service because the price seemed very reasonable. ...[More]
By John on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
The Driver (john) was great. Called me in advance to ensure a timely pickup. My sister was at the pickup and she said it went better than expected. Th...[More]
By Alain on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I highly recommend Cavalier. The quote for my vehicle was reasonable and my questions were answered by Melanie (broker) in a timely and courteous mann...[More]
By Kaylene on Cavalier Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service. Affordable pricess and my vehicle arrived on time. By far the best company to use. I will definitely use Fidelity Auto Shi...[More]
By kameron williams on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
It is good and came on time. It is excellent. It is fast. car was safe and came in one piece. ..........................................................[More]
By Prince on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
D&G provided a fast & reasonable price. Answered every question & pleased with everything that they did. My car was picked up on time &...[More]
By Monica on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
Original truck broke down and could not pick up my vehicle on time; however, another carrier was available the following week. The transport company d...[More]
By Chris B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Just a few words to mention that the entire process was pain free. The quote was timely and reasonable....[More]
By Reginald L. Foote on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first use of an auto transport company. It went well and with no real problems. I had only two issues: 1) I tried to delay the pick-up b...[More]
By W Pellico on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago