View 151,291 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 89
Reviews 1-25 of 2203
First let me say thank you to Henry Lugo, I called him 4 days before my arrival in the city and my car got there 1 day later as he told me, thank you Henry, Victoria...[More]
By Victoria on D&G Professional Brokerage about 5 Minutes Ago
the representative of the company was quick to respond to me with any inquiries i had throughout the process. they rapidly found a carrier when we thought we might have been in a pinch since our move from the west coast to the east coast had to be carried out so rapidly. the carrier they found was reputable, the drivers friendly and accommodating, and our car was delivered safely...[More]
By Jessica Eden on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 30 Minutes Ago
On time Delivery. Only thing i did not expect or you can say i did not like that they increased $50 after making commitment and order was placed. And they told if i will not pay $50 extra to truck driver then they will cancel my order. As i was in last moment so i was not having enough time to think and i agreed to pay extra $50....[More]
By Ravindra on Total Car Shipping about 47 Minutes Ago
Very honest! On time and very professional. Ask for Tara she is wonderful.my bronco was sent and recieved on time. Vehicle came in perfect condition....[More]
By Les on Auto Transport 123 about 54 Minutes Ago
Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section…12345678789000987654321`12345t6y7u8i9o0-09876543211234567890-qwertyuiop[asdfghjkl;’zxcvbnm,./………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section...[More]
By BOB HALL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
If you ask for a quote from this company, beware that they will continue to bombard you with automated calls even after you have told them that you have gone with another company. ...[More]
By Steve on American Auto Transport (FL) about 1 Hour Ago
Julie Johnston, 602-428-6878, had been my main source of shipping now for about a year. She is the most friendly knowledgable broker I have come across and I ship a lot of cars. She always goes the extra mile to make my life easier and researches complex transports at the drop of a hat. She will even call or email me on her days off to make sure my shipment was all taken care of. Julie is the best! And I can say that after using many many many other carriers. Thanks Julie!...[More]
By Becki on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Mo, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a p...[More]
to save your self a headache do not use they don't have any drivers of their own, and if they can't find anybody they just cancel your order and do not care about their promise of paying for storage fees. I have lost a week waiting for them to find a driver, then when I would call and request info they called it complaining, and then they just canceled it. stay away...[More]
By vik slise on Haul Match about 2 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group was a great company to deal with. I had a very complicated cross-country move which meant that there was really only one day that was ideal for picking up my car. My car was picked up on the exact day I needed and everyone, especially Robert, was very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely use them again....[More]
By Jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 47 Minutes Ago
***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jon for your feedback! I enjoyed working with you to get your vehicle to Ca...[More]
Mike McLoughlin made my experience a great one. He was always reaching out and contacting me to ensure that each step was going according to planned and to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I felt like a valued customer and I really appreciate the time, effort, and dedication to the service provided. ...[More]
By Jamie Wheeler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jamie, It was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle moved...[More]
Picked up and delivered on time, which was the escalade. And they asked to do the review. good work and all went well....[More]
By Patrick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad the Cadillac arriv...[More]
This is my 3rd time using Chell w/ Auto Shipping Group and she is amazing. If I ever need a car shipped I will only use her. Amazing customer service and she will always find the best transporter for the job. ...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Malia was fantastic kept me up to date with activity on trying to ship my corvette. Would definitely use her again...[More]
By Gene A on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Always excellent service from Stephanie and the carrier she sends. I would always recommend her to anyone shipping a car within the US...[More]
By Sam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****Over 6 Years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****360-214-3678****Sam, It has always been such a pleasure assisting you...[More]
Regarding customer service, the best compliment I know to give is: Professional. Kimberly is that, a Professional! She was clear, concise, and an excellent communicator. She answered every question, every email. I am happy to recommend Auto Shipping Group! ...[More]
By DAK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! David, I can not ...[More]
Ship A Car Direct was great to work with. I try to avoid using auto brokers when I ship my vehicles but they came through for me with flying colors. I read their reviews online and found some negative reviews but almost every negative review had a personal response from the owner of the company. As I read through the reviews I was impressed with the honest answers. So I called them up and went from there. The price was fair, communication was good and they shipped my car quick. Their service is great and they sweeten the deal with a small rebate for writing a review be it positive or negative. I will use Ship A Car Direct again....[More]
By 72 MAtty on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I have always used Angels moving autos. Rarely a problem and the service simply cannot be beat for quickness. Excellent communication and friendly service. Every time, the car is picked up amazingly fast, usually within 1-3 days depending on the location. Even though I manage to always pick difficult locations to go to, Dina and the gang always come through. You will be happy as long as you take the time to learn about shipping cars. Knowledge is your friend....[More]
By peter mainwald on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
We were relocating from Vegas to Orlando and received about 50 quotes from many dealers. I chose South-Beach Transport since their quote was 200-500 USD below the others+ it looked honest and professional. When I got in an actual contact with them, I figured that not only that I got the best price but also I had an instant, professional and a very responsive treatment from them. Aubrey took good care of me providing the documents and the backup needed and Alan Ortega would personaly be in close touch with me, providing all the information that I need and all the tips without trying to upsale or getting more money by using other brokers tricks. Here is what I got from Alan Ortega: 1. The best price. About 200 $ below the next good quote 2. Personal treatment. Alan would call me after working hour to explain patiently what I need. 3. Truck getting on time and providing on time. 4. Other brokers whom I spoke to tried to extra charge me because I told them that I loading my stuff in the car and that the car isn't empty. They would threat that the driver will not pick up when he gets to me if the car is loaded with extra weight and that I should pay for that. This is nonsense and no truck driver really cares if the car is full with stuff. Alan Ortega did not try to charge me for that, explaining what would be the best way to load and what are the limits....[More]
By Joshua Leavitt on South Beach Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I worked only with Kevin Sharp and he provided efficient and timely service throughout our planning with the pickup and delivery of my car, FIVE STARS for him....[More]
By Joshua on D&G Professional Brokerage about 3 Hours Ago
Jim Jones Trucking should have his license suspended and made to pay back all his customers with interest. I was taken for $2,496 from this man and a damaged trailer. Mr. Jones is very unprofessional and I am now in the process of suing him in small claims court in California. Do not use this company. ...[More]
By Margaret Porter on Jim Ford Trucking about 3 Hours Ago
I was worried but they gave me all the information and everything worked out., you have to keep in mind when you book to have a little flexiblity. I was happy with the service. sure beat driving it to florida....[More]
By lisa karlik on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
Im 0 for 2 on brokers. This broker said I was lied to by the last. Then said he knew the driver of a truck that would haul my car in a few days for some extra cash. The day came around for pickup, (never any contact since giving him my credit card). And he said the carrier was screwing him over. I agreed to pay more because Im getting sick of being screwed. Still nothing, I am never going to try shipping a car again, worst experience ever...[More]
By tim on Auto Transport 360 about 3 Hours Ago
I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & after I spoke to Chaley McVay from Auto Shipping Group my decision was easy to make because she was very knowledgeable & she made me feel very confident my car would get to Oregon in perfect condition & in a timely manner right at the time I was requesting & within my budget. She guaranteed me the truck her company would choose to transport my vehicle would be the best and the drivers would be very responsible and keep me posted through the 5 days it took to get to Oregon. It really was a great experience and I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends and family :-) I notice after all the phone calls we made there's a lot of shady people in this business and I am very glad I chose a professional & trustworthy company like AUTO SHIPPING GROUP :-) ...[More]
By Gloria Carlson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***360-214-3678*****Gloria, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review....[More]
While the delivery was late due to a mechanical issue with the transporter, once Nicole found out she scheduled with another carrier who delivered my car expeditiously. I can't thank Nicole enough- -would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone needing to ship a car....[More]
By Joseph Donnelly on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago