View 167,128 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 89
Reviews 1-25 of 2211
Illini Auto Transport was contracted by Direct Auto Carrier to transport our vehicle from Vermont to California. The time frame quoted to us was 7-10 days, the move took over 16 days. The terms of the contract we signed with Direct Auto Carrier were not honored by Illini nor was the actual amount. Illini held our vehicle until they were paid an additional $50 above the contracted amount. Communication from Illini was poor, phone calls regarding the delivery date and location of the car went unanswered for days. Our vehicle was delivered covered in engine oil, which has been a challenge to clean off. As previously mentioned the terms of the original contract were not honored. ...[More]
By peter on Illini Auto Transport about 7 Minutes Ago
Felicia was very help full in helping me move my car from California to Chicago. She was in contact with me in every step of the way. They even deliver the car sooner than what was promise which is great. Even when the price of the carrier change she was able to still keep it at around the quoted price. She answers every question I had for her. and I would definitely use this company again if I ever have any needs to transport my car across the state....[More]
By Nadia on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Minutes Ago
I almost got scammed by another shipping company(Auto Shipping Today/Transport Kings) but Steve West called me and directed my attention to this review site and I chose to ship with Auto Transport 123. Pick up was on time and it was delivered without incident. I just got a call from the other shipping company (Auto Shipping Today/Transport Kings) saying that my car could be picked up this week when I left the country on the 20th(10 days ago), this was a little more costly than the other company but Steve delivered and it worked out....[More]
By Matthew on Auto Transport 123 about 31 Minutes Ago
I have used Chris for over 50 moves so far this year. Chris understands the circumstances of each move and has been able to deal with them. With each move the price quoted has been accurate and the trucks or cars have been picked up and delivered as promised. So far no damage claims or any type of issue. This has not been my experience with other transportation companies. I am very satisfied. Chris finds out what needs to be done in each case and then handles it, he does not drive me crazy with each little obstacle. David...[More]
By david parsons on Quality Car Move about 42 Minutes Ago
Lance was great. Very responsive and delivered on what he said he would. I made a couple changes to the delivery date and he was able to accomodate. Great service! Would use again and have already referred a friend....[More]
By Ted on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 51 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 36 Minutes Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ted I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not ha...[More]
Orange Auto, co-ordinated pick-up of the vehicle. Driver picked up car about 4:30pm on Tuesday July 21st in OC, CA. Car was delivered to my daughter at College in NY 8 days later on July 29th about 8:30pm. Drivers were co-operative meeting at sites easy for pick up and delivery. Personal items (snow shovel, window scapers, and radio antenna) were still in trunk. Daughter is thrilled to have her car for second year of college. Contact's through the process were able to give me updates on the car and delivery was timely. Delivery Driver accidentally ended up with the second key. He returned to delivery terminal and Sarah is mailing to my daughter. Thanks Sarah!! Thanks Orange Auto and Partners!! Jon W. ...[More]
By JON W. on Orange Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Ray originally was our point of contact person, but I didn't feel comfortable that he was communicating with me in a timely manner so I complained to the owner, Steve Wells. Steve did an excellent job getting our situation back on track and we are pleased with the results. I would use this company again....[More]
By Kim Blokker on New World Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Monique was very helpful. Everything she said would happen did happen. There were no curveballs. I was very pleased with the overall service. I would use this service again. They were very helpful....[More]
By John on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Robert was my contact in dynamic auto movers company. I spoke with various companies before going with Dynamic. Out of about 12 quotes I had, Robert gave me the second lowest of all which is 600 USD. There was another company which gave me 575 USD but they didn't have great reviews. So I didn't want to take the chance for 25 USD. Robert was prompt and encouraged negotiations. He was very professional and friendly at the same time. The driver was a gentleman and he was very kind to drive around the downtown area in his 18 wheelertruck to make it easy for me to drop off my car. This was a great experience for me and id certainly use both Dynamic movers and the same driver again. My car was delivered in 1 day. **some greedy companies quote way higher than the average rate and stay away from them. Trust me, Go with Dynamic and you won't regret it. ...[More]
By Vignesh on Dynamic Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
I tried using another company before AmeriFreight, and they were not able to find a carrier in a longer period of time. When I changed to AmeriFreight, the car got shipped in a reasonable time period and arrived in good condition. So, I’m pretty happy overall. They were prompt in getting quotes and outreaching for potential contracts. My agent, Graham, was easy and pleasant to deal with. I do feel that communication could have been a bit bitter in regards to keeping me updated on status of things. I will also warn that the price quote may not be what you’re ultimately going to be charged. My COD price ended up $300 more. I did expect some increase, so this is an FYI. I did not have the best experience with the carrier itself, but they are separate from AmeriFreight....[More]
By A O on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Needed my son's car shipped from Georgia to Washington ASAP before we left to go up there on vacation. Called several places on our list...but this one was the only one that said they would really try and get the car before we needed to leave in a couple of days, and they had a great price. Jim was very easy to talk to, and they offered a military discount. I was very very scared to ship this Honda Accord because of a very bad experience with another company. Ended up, they were able to come and get it that same day we called....WOW. Ivan was the truck driver. He is very methodical and very kind. I don't know how these men do this everyday, its very hard work. Ivan was the only driver, and drove it all the way to Washington, where we were vacationing with our son. He arrived a day early, which was great, so we could see about the car. He actually did not get there until like 9pm, which was a little discouraging, since it was dark. However, we meet in a very safe, open area around some car dealerships, so it would have good lightening. My husband said it looked like Ivan had washed the car off for us and wiped it, so it would not be so dirty, and to get a lot of the bugs off. That was very impressive. Most haulers do not do that. The reason it was late in the day when we got the car, was because Ivan said he had to drop several off in Seattle (which is a very busy area and the traffic is horrible), and probably because he took the time to try and clean the car off for us. What a great company. No problems/damage with the car. And the box we placed in the back hatch of the car was intact. This was a great company to use. You will not be disappointed with this company....they will take excellent care of your vehicle. The owner of the company, Jim, was a little hard to immediately get back with at first, but if you leave your name and number, he will call you back in a jiffy. He's a one man show. The driver will usually answer or call you right back. Communication was great!!! I would definitely use them again or recommend them, especially if you are in a hurry. Thanks Also, we were not paid to give this recommendation which is always a plus!!!!...[More]
By Wendy Carraway on Excelsior Transport and Recovery LLC about 2 Hours Ago
We had a great experience in transporting my daughter's car from New Jersey to California. The process with Ship a Car Direct was straemlined and very easy. Matt kept us nformed with every step a long the way and was helpful in explaing the process and what to expect. This was our first time transporting a car. The company we used to transport the car was also very effective. They worked out the best loation to pick up and was flexible on delivery location as my daughter was at work. The broker price of $225 as well as the transport cost of $1,000 seemed reasonable especially given the excellent service. I would use this service again and recommend the service to others....[More]
By Frank Corrado on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Overall a great experience. Greg Bailey was very personable and engaging and stayed on top of my vehicle move for the duration of the trip. I'm very happy with the overall shipment of the move but on pick-up Greg called and told me he was informed they would be picking up the car at the origin state in 4-5 hours when the driver had already notified the person delivering the car for pick-up he wouldn't be there until the next day. A minor communication thing on the carrier/broker's end but worth noting. The delay in making this entry quite frankly revolved around the need for a minimum character count. I was knocking this out via smartphone the moment I received it but I had to enter a narrative and although short I ran out of time when I was doing it the first time via smartphone and could only now get back to it via computer. Longer narratives should be optional vice mandatory. Again, just an observation. At the end-of-the day my car arrived when it should undamaged at a cost that might seem high but when you consider the logistics involved for he driver and his costs for taxes, fuel etc across multiple days it's really not an unfair price....[More]
By Allen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com *** Allen ...I appreciate you and your business. Thank you for the review. Would love t...[More]
I submitted an online quote and promptly got an email back from David with an estimate and information should I be interested in using his company to ship my Toyota Corolla to Boston. I waited a week or two before calling back and David quickly pulled up my estimate to review it. He thoroughly explained the process, as well as the pricing. He explained it may be possible to transport the car for less money, but that it might take longer for someone to claim our offer. Since I needed the car to be picked up ASAP, we went with slightly higher number that had been claimed quickly by a previous west to east coast transport, and sure enough, our offer was claimed within a day. David stayed in touch through the whole process - sending me texts (my preferred method of contact) when there was an update, or when I needed to do something. My car arrived in Boston 7 days later with no surprises. David and the Auto Shipping Group did a great job and I would use them again....[More]
By Mike on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
AutoExpress Transport Express moved my prized old roadster from Athens, Georgia to Tampa Bay, Florida. It did so in a quick, efficient manner. It did so for $400, a price no other company could better. The car arrived in great shape, and the transit time was far less than I expected. Marcelo Turbiner (marcelo.turbiner@autostartransport.com, 1-888-802-8250 Extension 2244) helped me. He was always polite, knowledgeable, and competent. He kept me informed. He volunteered websites where I could check car-carrying companies, and he persuaded me that his company offered a more than satisfying service for a more than reasonable price. Marcelo found me driver Chris Smith, an upright and honorable young man who babied my baby the whole way down. I am totally pleased with AutoExpress Transport Express and its agent Marcelo Turbiner. They treated me and my car with utmost care and respect. They treated me like family....[More]
By Don Durbin on AutoStar Transport Express about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 44 Minutes Ago
From Marcelo Turbiner 888 802 8250 Ext. 2244 Hi Don & Wilma. Thank you very much for taking the time to give me such a great review! I am glad I was a...[More]
Nicole Carter was excellent. The price was very fair. My pick up and delivery was perfect. She was polite and very helpful. I would highly recommend Auto Transport 123. ...[More]
By michael kmiotek on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I was very happy with the service from auto transport 123.would highly recommend this company to anyone for there shipping needs. Picking up and delivery of vehicle were both on time and driver very professional. ...[More]
By paul on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I actually used the Angel Transport Company on 2 different occasions. The vehicle transported both times was a full sized fully equipped handicapped van. The vehicle was transported from Des Moines Iowa to San jose California at an approximate cost f $1100.00 The second time it was transported from Harlingen Texas to San Jose, California at a cost of about $1300.00. The first time the vehicle was delivered within the designated time frame. The second time there was a slight delay, I was contacted immediately and advised of the circumstances. The delay ended up being minimal. There was no damage to the vehicle or missing items. If I ever have to transport a vehicle again, I would definitely use this service. M. Evans...[More]
By Mrs. M Evans on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
This is the third time I've used this service and as in the past, this time it was the same. Prompt, honest and trouble free. I will use Transport Connection if the future without hesitation. ...[More]
By David Iverson on Transport Connection about 3 Hours Ago
Don't use this company!!! The company they subcontracted for my vehicle (Florida Interstate Tranportation) are very unprofessional and take your money without delivering the service they promised. They are slow and make up a ton of excuses as to why they can't get it done. This is my first and last time ever shipping a vehicle. My experience was ruined by world of excuse and wasted time. ...[More]
By Talia Thomas on Freedom Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
BEST SHIPPER I KNOW :-) FORGET THE REST AND GO WITH THE BEST. READ MY PAST REVIEWS AND TRUST THIS COMPANY IS REAL - REAL GOOD. CHRIS DAVIS FROM QUALITY CAR MOVE IS MY ONLY CHOICE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. ...[More]
By ROMAN on Quality Car Move about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 4 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT ..CALL 954 281 9140...[More]
After approx a month of research, reading on line reviews and talking to others, I finally made my decision with hesitation I might add. I didn't feel good about any company I had spoke with and trying to research all the questions I should ask made me almost drive to my destination. Well, I finally made a decision and was very hesitant about choosing the company I originally went with. The first company told me they would pick up my cars on Friday or Saturday, and that I would hear from the driver up to 24 hours ahead of time. Well Friday went by and Saturday i called the company and they were closed! First thing on Monday I called and they said well they haven't found a driver to pick up my cars. Come to find out that it somewhat works like this. Your name and number of Vehicles get put up on some board by a broker, that the car transport companies use. Most of the driver actually use a brokers and it's hard to find a number of an actual driver. It's up to a driver to see if he would like to take your vehicles for the price you are paying. Here's the kicker. After a few days of calling to see if a drive can pick up my vehicles the girl asked me if i wanted to "expedite" my service. I asked her," how can I expedite my service if I can't even get someone to pick up my cars? I don't nderstand this? " She then continued to tell me if I offered "more money" they (drivers) might find this more enticing to pick up my cars! I was like WTH! I have to bribe these guys, are you kidding me! I said no way, I'm already paying plenty of money. This is where I started considering driving my cars. Well, I told her, put a note on the board for these drivers that I will be willing to drive my cars up to two hours to meet them where they can take my cars, so she did and days went by and finally I called State to State and immediately when i spoke to them I had a gut feeling. They had a different tone of confidence then the other companies I called and you didn't feel like you were getting suckered. I even told the salesman that I just know I'm making the right decision. I called and fired the previous company and of course when I called and told her I wanted no longer use their service she said hold on one moment please. Then she comes back and says I found a driver that is willing to take your cars for $100 more! OMG! seriously! I had to control myself and said, Look, just refund my money, (which i have to still check to see if they did indeed refund me) then I hired State to State. They picked up my cars two days earlier and the driver dropped them off earlier in the day he said he would, which I couldn't make it and he waited for me. The driver was so nice and trustworthy. Don't hesitate to use this company! I would use them again and I will recommend them to everyone. ...[More]
By Dorene on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I called and spoke with Dale on Tuesday. Car was picked up on Thursday, delivered on Friday. The final cost was 100 dollars less than quote. Dale did a great job of helping me understand the process and keeping me informed through out. It was one of easiest and best experiences I have had on the Internet. Thanks Dale!...[More]
By Ken Smith on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
As a first-time vehicle transport user, I had no idea what to expect. David at Ship-A-Car-Direct did a wonderful job returning phone calls and responding to emails, answering all questions in a timely manner. As a broker, I believe David at Ship a Car Direct did everything possible to find a solid carrier. Although my carrier didn't have years of experience, they acted as if they had been doing this for several years. The carrier answered my phone calls or returned them quickly every time. He accommodated a solid transport plan, picking up my vehicle very close to my home and dropping it off very close to the intended destination. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. A huge thank you to Ship-A-Car-Direct and Warrior Express!...[More]
By David on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Chris was great for my car transport. Knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions. Price was very competitive also. Will definitely use again if needed. ...[More]
By Julian on Quality Car Move about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 4 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT ..CALL 954 281 9140...[More]