View 152,595 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 77
Reviews 1-25 of 1904
We were very surprised to see the truck arrive so quickly. The drivers were polite, courteous and willing to work on drop off arrangements. I will recommend this group to others in need of transporting a vehicle....[More]
By Donald Combs on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 28 Minutes Ago
Service was perfect, 5 stars pick up was quick and delivery was perfect. Driver took excellent of my valuable cargo. ...[More]
By Daniel Dryer on Direct Express Auto Transport about 36 Minutes Ago
After looking at reviews of car transport companies I was skeptical of finding any company that could safely and cost effectively ship my car from NC to CA for my daughter's use. I ruled out many, many companies based on terrible customer service reviews or BBB ratings, so when I found PDQs 5-star ratings and A+ BBB rating I was still skeptical, but decided to use them. WOW...glad I did. From the very first contact with PDQ, everything was perfect. No deposit required unit the car was picked up...big plus there. Driver not only showed up on the promised date, but I was notified a day ahead and received a call from the driver with a time window so I could plan for the pick up. The driver was courteous and careful in his loading of the car and gave me his estimate of the delivery date, which was actually earlier than the original estimate. A week later we got a call from the transport company in CA that the car was ready for delivery...ahead of schedule, which was great for us. We confirmed the time and place for delivery and my daughter made the pick up and paid the balance to the driver exactly as contracted for. Ahead of schedule, no damage, no hidden fees, great communications with all parties. I paid 10-15% more than some of the low-ball bids I got, but I'm glad I did. I would give PDQ and their contracted carrier 10 stars if I could...it was that good! Signed, a happy customer in Raleigh NC...[More]
By Mike L on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 47 Minutes Ago
When I decided to ship my car from Wisconsin to Virginia, it was in such a hurry. I only had three days to move my car there. I called around got a bunch of quotes. Finally, I chose motor movers auto transport based on the review I found on this site. Don Edwards was the one who helped me. He delivered. He found me a driver at a very reasonable price. My car was shipped there in good condition. I would recommend him to all of my friends should they need car transport service. ...[More]
By Fei G on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I used the subject " Just Right" because I was bombarded by calls and emails from many companies. I would tell them I was researching and making my decision and to please stop contacting me but not many listened. Armani was considerate and kept in touch just the right amount, so I knew he was there but not bothering me constantly. He was honest, no hidden fees, and very straight forward which I appreciated. The price was good and the transport company was great. There is a question on this form asking if Passages offered an incentive to submit the review. Although they offer a small discount on your next shipping if you write a review, they don't tell you to write a positive one and I wrote this because I wanted to , because I rely on reviews a lot and assume other people do too. I will most likely not even ship again because I will have no need to but if I was going to I would use this company again. ...[More]
By CatherineS on Passage Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
As this was my first experience shipping a car I really did'nt know what to expect. Lecis took me through the whole process with no anxcity on my part . She kept me informed through all parts of the shipping. Pick-up was on time. Delivery was also on time and driver kept me informed when he would be here. The driver was a true professional. I had shipped two very different cars and because of its size the Triumph was diffcult to get off the truck but driver was very careful and removed it with no damage. I would use them again any time....[More]
By Ron Campbell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
I am so thankful to have found Julie!!!!!! The broker I originally went with lied to me and caused such a delay and confusion. Julie called me to follow up and I told her my situation. I cancelled with the liars and went with Auto Shipping Group. She eased my fears and was so knowledgeable. My race car was picked up right away and I have received it. Julie I thank you so very much!...[More]
By Bob Paglia on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I have never had an automobile transported so I was not sure what to expect. Direct Express made it super easy. What won me over initially was that their web site provided an instant quote WITHOUT me having to give up a bunch of personal information. None actually. I provided an origin and destination location and boom..and instant quote. The price was excellent. I followed up with a call to the company and I inquired if their online quote was accurate and what the hidden charges were. I was informed that were no hidden charges and my fee would be exactly what the online quote was. I received a call three days after I placed my order online. The next day my car was picked up and delivered safe and sound the following day. I would definitely use Direct Express again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their vehicle transported. Customer service is great and the price is right. Thanks!...[More]
By Marcus L on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Service was excellent, in my opinion, throughout the process of shipping our car. The order (No. 940063047-HS) was dispatched and picked up 11 days after my initial contact with AmeriFreight, which was within the stated time period of up to 15 days. The car was picked up and delivered on the days scheduled, with a transport time of 7 days coast to coast. The cost for transporting the car was reasonable. We are completely satisfied. Ali Miller, the AmeriFreight representative, kept me informed throughout the process and was easy to get on the phone when needed. She was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Customer service was excellent. Based on our experience with AmeriFreight, I would use them again and would recommend them to others....[More]
By Doug on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Shipped our son's truck across country. Sher at Angelic Transport was very knowledgeable, responsive and professional. She was not pushy or aggressive like many of the other service providers we checked with. Angelic pricing was excellent. The pick up was scheduled promptly and delivery made on time as stated. We were really pleased with the overall experience in working with Angelic Transport. We highly recommend their services to anyone wanting prompt, professional and reasonably priced car transport service. THANK YOU! ...[More]
By Kirk on Angelic Transport about 6 Hours Ago
would use again. very efficient and driver was very nice and experienced. Had new truck and trailer. no damage to my car. thanks!...[More]
By John Clapp on Direct Express Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
It was my first time to transport my car. I have limited time since I need to come to CA as soon as possible. I only had about one week to deal with the transportation. Randy helped me a lot during this process. He is very professional in this field and make people comfortable when doing business with him. If needed, I would like to choose him as my representative again. I also recommended my friends who want to ship their car to choose Randy. He can provide a good service in terms of quick transportation and affordable price....[More]
By Bingyin Zhao on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
David Pein and Get It Done Transportation was nothing but a pleasure to work with. In hopes to transport my vehicle to my brother who is in the United States Airforce last minute was stressful to say the least least. But with David's assistance and great company they made it happen. Their service was fantastic with fair pricing, great communication, and followed through with their every word. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Get It Done Transportation!!! A huge thanks to David and his team for making my Airman happy, I really appreciate it....[More]
By Caitlin Plante on Get it Done Transportation about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 6 Hours Ago
Caitlin, first I want to thank your brother for his sacrificing for protecting our great country. Then I want to thank you for giving us the chance to...[More]
I called kevin gave me a price was fair,booked the deal all went well,answered all my questions and no money up front.thank you...[More]
By Jason on D&G Professional Brokerage about 7 Hours Ago
thank you max for saving the day! i originally went with another company who for two weeks was giving me excuses as to why they couldnt pick up my vehicle. i then received a call from max who was doing a routine follow up check.he took the time to explain to me not only why my vehicle wasnt moving but also how the whole process works.after placing my order within 24 hours he was able to provide me with transit times.i couldnt have asked for better company to save the day.i am glad i found a local company. i will definitely recommend them to any friend and family member that needs shipment.i cant thank them enough for being there every step of the way!...[More]
By mitch on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Very good experience. fair price, appointment was kept and my trucks arrived on time. I would recommend this company for any commercial move. Inside contact was well informed and followed up. Driver was always available as promised and there were no problems....[More]
By Tony on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
A refreshing experience. The original contact person (Jessie) was very courteous & knowledgeable. The day of pickup I was told the truck would be there within an hour and it was. On delivery day the driver called and advised approximately what time he would arrive and he did. He apologized for the cars exterior being dirty "I drove thru some bad rainstorms". No problem at all, I expected it to be dirty. Overall an excellent job & I would highly recommend your services....[More]
By Roger Cieri on Direct Express Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Courtageous, prompt delivery no hassles, on time. Quite a painless experience. Would recommended it to others....[More]
By Hilda Yrastorza on Direct Express Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
There was no haggling on the price or any hidden cost and the priced was very good. This was all above board and straight forward. They came and picked up the automobile within the time stated and delivered within the time stated (actually a little faster than I thought it would be). I would definitely use them again and have already recommended them to a friend....[More]
By Mike M on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I was looking for a top-rated transporter for my newly acquired BMW Z4M (from CO to NYC), and ASG not only provided that, but did so at the lowest price. Lance Staab at ASG not only matched the quote from Amerifreight, but committed to delivering the car within seven days (ASG would only say sometime between 5-15 days). They ended up delivering it within 5 days in excellent shape and without any damage. Lance was very responsive to my emails and took the initiative to send frequent follow ups. If you have a quote from another top-rated shipping company, give these guys a call and you might get more bang for your buck! ...[More]
By Roozbeh Alavi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Roozbeh, Thank you so much for the great review. It was pleasure assistin you with the transpo...[More]
I have never had a car shipped before and I have to say my wife and I were very skeptical at first. The deposit is done over the phone and until your car arrives you don't have face to face contact with anybody. Now for the good stuff, our little white Mercedes came to us on a Wednesday evening Totally undamaged and looking just like it did before we left it. I can't complain The rates were more than reasonable the car looks great and We would use secure Auto Shipping again. Moral of the story is this an excellent company that did exactly what they they said they would do and had very fair prices on top of it. I understand that you may be afraid to give your information over the phone but trust me this company is a top notch and you don't have to worry. ...[More]
By Mark Feldstein on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
This was my first time using an auto transport service and I did a lot of research to find the most reliable and trustworthy company because I'm particular about the condition of my car. This was a luxury SUV transport and my vehicle arrived early and without any damage. I recommend this company and would definitely use them again....[More]
By Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
This is my first time using "get it don't transportation" and it will not surely be my last. The owner David walked me through every step of the way and made my transport as seemless as possible. This kind of integrity and professionalism is normally lost with the bigger companies. Get it done transportation delivered my car on time with no hassle. I will be using them for any future car transport needs. This is the kind of service that separates itself from the rest. I would like to thank Get it done transportation for the wonderful experience and for truly delivering on their promise....[More]
By Michael Moreta on Get it Done Transportation about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 7 Hours Ago
Michael, this review hit the nail on the head sir. We give the one on one attention each client deserves. Being family owned and operated we will NEVE...[More]
I recently graduated from Florida State University in the Masters Program and am moving to Atlanta to begin my career with PWC. I have used Get it Done in the past and knew exactly what I was paying for: excellent customer service, direct line of communication with the owner, and reliable/honest information throughout the entire process. My plan is to stay in Atlanta and build my career there, but if I ever do need to relocate, I know that having my car transported will not be an issue. Thank you so much Dave, it has been a pleasure using your company while I have been in college. ...[More]
By Ed on Get it Done Transportation about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 7 Hours Ago
Ed, CONGRATS on your graduation and we wish you the best in your future. Although we appreciated moving your car when needed we are proud of you here ...[More]
An excellent experience. Pickup was within 24 hours of car being available, and delivery was a day early. Price was in line with other quotes for this move. Car (and the many household items stuffed into it) arrived with no damage. ...[More]
By Eric on Get it Done Transportation about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 7 Hours Ago
Eric, Painless is a perfect way to describe the way we work for our clients. Being family owned and operated we give the one on one attention each ord...[More]
Previous 1 2 3