View 158,274 Reviews on 3,670 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 82
Reviews 1-25 of 2037
These ladies rock! I used them in April 2009 and I couldn't be happier. My husband and I bought a new van and wanted it in the best hands possible. After talking to them, I felt like there were no worries. I received a call from the driver that the van was picked up and another when he arrived. It was a very smooth transaction. Because of this great service, I referred them to my brother who is in the Air Force. He has used their services twice and recently just a month ago. His quote was a little more but fair. He felt comfortable and wanted the right people to take care of his car. Other companies gave him bogus low amounts and then called to increase it because they misquoted him or couldn't find anyone to take it. I can't say enough how great it is to have a trusted company like Angels. I will continue to use them and refer them for years to come. They are officially now apart of my family. Thank you again!...[More]
By Lakesha Cooley on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
I will always recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc. and particularly the Broker I normally deal with, Malia McClain, for any of your transportation needs. Malia is professional, knowledgeable, and extremely efficient. Having been in the classic car business for several years and having worked with a myriad of carriers, I have come to realize the differences between mediocre customer service and customer service that is over and above the norm. It was apparent from my first encounter with Malia that she exhibited a sense of pride in answering the "hard" questions that were presented. Auto Transport Group's price quotes are always very competitive, if not attractively below many of the other quotes I receive for the same shipment. Dealing with Malia and Auto Shipping Group Inc. provides a high degree of confidence knowing that my valued cargo will be picked up at the promised time and arrive at the destination in the same condition as when it left. Positive feedback from the seller (origin) and the buyer (destination) often confirms this exceptional service ...[More]
By Bob McCall on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Exceptional service in the middle of an unforgiving winter. In a very stressful situation, Ms. Marsh was calm, cool and collected. Cavalier delivered what she promised, which cannot be said for her competitors. Would definitely use the company again and would recommend Cavalier to those looking for straight talk and prompt action. ...[More]
By Chuck Gagliardi on Cavalier Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I was very apprehensive, having gone through one awful experience with a mover. Jim Gozde was great, Rob Moore - RSM towing, picked up my car the same day I asked for the transport, delivered when he said. All around very professional, excellent service. I will definitely recommend them and use this shipper again....[More]
By Auroradonnelly on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
What an experience I purchased a car out of state and gave a first available date of 2/26/2015 and low and behold on 2/26/2015 I get a phone call that there was a carrier in the area and able to pick my car up. I called the carrier(Jerome) and he was already at the dealership picking up the car before I could even say a word. After that I expected to receive the car the next day because a snow storm that swept through the Mid Atlantic area so I wasn't expecting my car until 2/27 or 2/28. But again King of the Road goes above and beyond and I get a phone call from the carrier(Jerome) around 8pm on 2/26/2015 asking if it is okay to drop the car off, again I repeat Jerome "Asked" its not to late to drop the car off and I said "heck no". He pulled up to my door and off loaded my car without a hitch. KingoftheRoad deserves nothing less than the A rating they receive from the BBB. Again thanks for getting my Lexus home safe and in less than a day trip time....[More]
By Adrian Harris on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I've used Montway Auto Transport since 2011 through 2015 for all of my vehicle from NC to TX with no issue or problems. They also have the best affordable prices you can't beat. They care about you and your vehicle. Will use again in the future. Thanks ...[More]
By Tony on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Excellent door to door service! I had my initial worries like most first timers and what a relief to find trust was upheld. Also, my car came in on an enclosed trailer. Thanks Michael!!!...[More]
By Anthony on AAA Auto Transporters about 3 Hours Ago
We used Americasto ship our car from Portland, OR to Phoenix, AZ. They were very professional and picked the car up on our requested day and then it arrived at the destination within 3 days. The driver was great as well and everything was perfect. We were a bit nervous as we have not done this before, but Americasdid an awesome job and communicated all through the process....[More]
By Janet B on TRANSPORT AMERICAS about 3 Hours Ago
Leo from Rabers was refered to me by Kathy at Rebel Yell transport, they worked together to get me the best price and fastest transport considering the horrible weather along the route. they both were perfect for communication and let me know when the car was coming up. they always answered call promptly. the delivery driver was polite and professional. the truck was strapped properly as i would have done it. I would definitaly use them again. i have used big name carries with nothing but pickup problems- not with Rabers ! thanks for a worry free transport....[More]
By Paul C on Raber's Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I had originally hired another transport company and after getting one phone call from them in 2 months, I fired them. I had talked to Nester in December but went with the other company because they claim they have their own transport trucks (untrue). I called Nester and gave him the opportunity to get my Yukon transported in a week. He got it done. My Yukon was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. I had an issue with the people who transported my Yukon and informed Nester of the issue, he listened and took care of what needed to be taken care of. I would use Nester again. He's professional, knowledgeable and does a great job of staying in touch. Plus he got my baby back home to me....[More]
By Suz H. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I had originally hired another transport company and after getting one phone call from them in 2 months, I fired them. I had talked to Nestor in December but went with the other company because they claim they have their own transport trucks (untrue). I called Nestor and gave him the opportunity to get my Yukon transported in a week. He got it done. My Yukon was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. I had an issue with the people who transported my Yukon and informed Nestor of the issue, he listened and took care of what needed to be taken care of. I would use Nestor again. He's professional, knowledgeable and does a great job of staying in touch. Plus he got my baby back home to me....[More]
By Suz H. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I had a very short window of time to transport a car from freezing Buffalo to Atlanta. The weather was not helping at all. Mike at Nationwide Transport Service was very helpful and he kept the communication channel open by providing me with email updates ( AM and PM ). He was a true professional. I have received countless computer generated phone calls from other shippers , also phone calls from competitors to bad mouth my choice of shipper. At the end Mike came through and found a local shipper for me - which was wonderful to give my business to local small business owners. Thank you Mike a job well done. ...[More]
By Joyce C on Nationwide Transport Services about 5 Hours Ago
You made it quick and easy as always. This is the 3rd time I've used Monarch and it was picked up on time, delivered on time and in great condition. Don't even hesitate to use this company, I have used many and they are honest quick and for the money the best deal I've found. I will always use them. Thanks again Monarch! Frank...[More]
By Frank Callibrari on Monarch Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping a car across the US to the East Coast from CA. The service has been amazing! Denise is a great person to deal with. She is a seasoned pro, very knowledgeable and understanding of customer needs. And, most important: very trustworthy! The next time I need a car shipped, I know who to call!! Thanks Denise!...[More]
By STEVEN on All Coast Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
This was the fourth time we have used Amerifreight to ship these cars and again they delivered on time, with accurate pick up information, good drivers and undamaged delivery. Always easy and reliable. ...[More]
By Erica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
I called and spoke with Stephanie for a quote. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. She did not push me to book as many other brokers did. I reviewed my options and called Stephanie back on her direct line. I liked that she was my point person, rather than speaking to who ever answered the phone. She got everything booked and promptly sent me the contract detals. The car company attempted to pick up my vehicle a day early, but Stephanie called and got things straightened out. When the car was delivered, there were some discrepancies. Stephanie was available and able to help out to get everything straightened out. I was glad she was my representative and she acted as my advocate throughout the process. I would work with Stephanie again in a heartbeat. ...[More]
By Emily on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
I've shipped several cars in the past with medium results. This was by far the best experience yet. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By John on TRANSPORT AMERICAS about 8 Hours Ago
I'm using this company transportation service many times. Every time I was very satisfied their services. They pick up the car on time and delivery exact time that they give me a estimate. They don't charge any other fee. They're very honesty. And also the person who delivered my car was very kind. I totally recommend this company to deliver a car. Thank you for your great services. ...[More]
By In Lee on Direct Express Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Every time we have had to move company cars from one location to another, we have been able to count on Malia to find appropriate transport. Usually it involves picking cars up at a hotel and delivering to another hotel in another state. We have never had any complaints from any hotel employees concerning problems with any carriers. Thanks, Malia and Auto Shipping Group....[More]
By Robert on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY...PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME TO GET A QUOTE OR WITH A QUESTION. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFI...[More]
They pick my car up on time and drop it off on time after i cancelled on them A day before they gave me the best respect and best seservices . my booking agent was richard and he was the best and my driver was kenneth out of kentucky he was the best too. Always ship with auto nation transportation there number 786-420-4607 if you want the best call asap there the best ...[More]
By charles thomas on Nation Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Everything was pretty good, it was just difficult to communicate with the broker at times. The car came back dirty but it was expected since it was an open carrier. The drive had me take the car off the truck, which I thought was strange but I know my car better than he does and I didn't to run the risk of him messing it up. My car can be pretty temperamental at times. Overall experience was good, but then again I have nothing to compare it to. ...[More]
By Eduardo Muro on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
the service was grate casey she was very good thank you auto transport 123i well com back to do shipping with your company ...[More]
By ali on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
I found this company that ships the car by truck or rail and they had a spot on the rail which was enclosed from NY to LA. Pick up was next day and things went fairly smooth. I will use this again. ...[More]
By Raymond on American Global Transport about 9 Hours Ago
i was skeptical on using them after accepting the bid, boy was i surprised? alex called me immediatelly after bid was accepted - her flat bed came to my house the very same day, got my car (very nice guy) and dwayne delivered in nj only 2 days later! i had an amazing experience and i will use her again when i go back...[More]
By Juan Leith on Uno Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I had absolutely no idea how this whole process worked before - Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Jason on American Auto Transportation about 9 Hours Ago