View 162,658 Reviews on 3,720 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 87
Reviews 1-25 of 2173
My partner and I have recently moved from Georgia to New York due to my new job. We asked for several quotes before deciding who were going to hand over our stuff to. Some transport companies even offered lower prices. However, we eventually opted for Haul Away Logistics as the person who dealt with us impressed us a lot. Craig was actually a very understandable, calm and clear person. He explained us the whole process with confidence and was able to answer all our questions. We received everything on time as agreed and had no problem at all. I am 100% satisfied of their service and I’m spreading the word with some of my previous colleagues who are actually moving to NY....[More]
By Sherman on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I purchased a vehicle on ebay and put out a request for quote over a few different websites. I was immediately bombarded by e-mails and phone calls, which made the process over-whelming. After sorting through the offers South Beach Transport and rep Alex Ratto made the final cut of options. I had to finalize payment with the seller so I wasn't ready right away and Alex was able to accommodate all of my needs. Once the seller was ready to ship it took him 2 days to set up a carrier and the car was delivered 2 days after that. Overall it was a great experience and even though I was unsure of the process Alex made the experience a positive one. If I ever have any needs like this again Alex will be my 1st call. ...[More]
By Matt W on South Beach Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Car was picked up in Maryland in the evening one day early which was nice. It was due to be delivered 10 days later on a Sunday. I received a call from the driver on Thursday, 4 days early, saying it would arrive on Friday. Unfortunately, I was not arriving in LA until the next day - Sat. I had to call Montway to straighten it out. I called when I arrived on Sat. so that they would come and deliver it but I was just told that someone would give me a call. They had given me the truck drivers phone number so that I could stay in touch, but he never answered the few times I tried to reach him. It did not come on Sunday, and they would not give me a delivery date. I finally got a call on Tues. saying it would be delivered Weds. morning between 7am and noon. They could not tell me precisely where it would be delivered. I waited all morning and they called my wife at work at noon and said they were waiting out front. It was great that the car was delivered right in front of our apartment so I could just walk out the door and get it. However not knowing when and where it was going to be delivered was really difficult. Fortunately I had taken the week off so I could adjust to a more flexible schedule. But if I had been back at work this would have been a problem. We also ended up having to rent another car for the week, which was an unnecessary expense as our car was sitting in LA for a week. But the car was delivered safe and sound. All of the drivers were very nice and helpful. And Montway charged a competitive price. There were others less expensive, but I paid a little more because Montway has a good reputation. My sister-in-law had to ship her car once and she went with the cheapest and had all sorts of problems. And they have your car so what can you do at that point. ...[More]
By brett on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Eric Rezner with Mercury Auto Transport was phenomenal! He provided superior service and delivered on everything he promised. I was approached by several companies to move my vehicle but Eric's professionalism and hard work earned my trust and I am very pleased with the result. It is truly refreshing to be able to do business with an individual who lives out the old fashion virtue of his word being his bond. I would recommend wholeheartedly Mercury Auto Transport to anyone considering shipment of their personal vehicle because of Eric's determination, honesty and hard work. He paired our shipment with a phenomenal driver that was equally service driven and our deadline was met. There were a number of unique delivery requirements associated with this shipment and every aspect of this experience was executed flawlessly!!! Job well done!!!...[More]
By Greg G. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
Joe and I made a deal: He would set up a shipment for me and I would write him a review about my experience. I had an easy, hassle-free, fast service. The shipment was setup by Joe within an hour after our first phone call. The company he set me up with were very nice and accessible. The driver was very nice and answered every single phone call. He accommodated my schedule and even a change in the delivery address. He was very careful with loading and unloading of the car and I received the car with no damages. My move was from Ft. Lauderdale to San Antonio. Prior to speaking with Joe, I had tried to set up my shipment with two other companies. Both were very nice at first but afterwards hell broke loose! One of the people I dealt with randomly sent me receipt saying a shipment had been set up without even discussing it with me. Then he refused to send me an email confirming that that shipment was cancelled (as it did not work with my schedule). I wasted hours on the phone with this guy and in the end I was just very frustrated and upset. The second lady heard about this and acted very concerned, saying she will set up the shipment for me the next Monday (I spoke to her on Friday). However she never called me back. I had to call her every day for three days and she kept saying she was working on it. Haha what a joke. At this point I called Joe and he was shocked as to what he had heard. He told me he could set me up with a carrier that day and he was true to his word. The best part was, once I was set up with a carrier, the other lady called me up (for the first time) saying she was "in the process of finding me a carrier but saw that I was already set up with one". she had the nerve to tell me to "write a review for her because she had worked "very hard"!". Hahaha what a joke! I hope whoever reads this gives Joe a call and saves themselves from dealing with those other useless companies! 646-779-3755 ...[More]
By ShaZ on AAA Transporters about 8 Hours Ago
Delivery was A few days earlier than anticipated. Car arrived in good condition as promised. No problems encountered with either pickup or delivery....[More]
By Alex S. on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
When moving back to Florida from Michigan, my wife and I decided that driving one car with our dogs would be easier than both driving separately. When we initially moved to Michigan, we transported her car, so we decided doing it again was the best option. We used a POD to move our furniture, so we wanted to time the car with the POD. Due to this, we were taking a longer amount of time driving down than we typically would. When making the reservation, I let the Customer Service Representative know this, and she stated she would make a note of this, so the car would not be delivered early. When the confirmation came from the delivering company, the delivery date was for when we'd still be on the road. I was very concerned with this, but they were able to make an arrangement with the driver for him to drop the car off at a parking lot less than a mile from our destination, lock the car, and leave the keys inside. We had a second set of keys. The driver was very good with communicating and making sure the car was safe....[More]
By Cass on Direct Express Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Could directly get the car transport quote online, very convenient. The price is good. Detailed instruction for the process of the car transportation. Excellent service.The driver was kind and professional. The car was picked up and delivered on time. ...[More]
By Doreen on Direct Express Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
We needed to transport two vehicles from Tn to Fl. I sent a quote request on Wednesday and Bruce called me about 15 minutes after I sent my email. He quoted me $1000.00 for both vehicles, estimated delivery time was Monday. By Friday at 11:00am both cars were picked up and by Saturday at 3:00 pm, the cars were already at our house in Florida. Bruce was very helpful and answered all my questions. His price was very reasonable. Excellent service and highly recommended!...[More]
By S.Spires on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Believe the bad reviews!! Was quoted $400. It eventually went up to $575. They told me they would have the car picked up in 7-10 days. This company was quick to take a deposit. After I made the deposit I did not hear from them. Not even once. Every time I called they said "we should have someone to pick it soon." My 7-10 days quickly turned into over two weeks. They told me the reason my car wasn't picked up was because no one was traveling the route I needed. I called to cancel the pick up considering I had a flight scheduled for the following day. Just for shits and giggles I called another company (olde towne logistics) to see if I could have my car shipped. They had my car picked up that same day and shipped for $500. So much for no one traveling my route. Vantage auto movers quotes you a low price just so you'll make a deposit. Once you make your deposit they are done with you. Not to mention after you make your deposit good luck trying to speak with someone. I consistently got voicemails or someone telling me the person I needed to talk to was not in the office. Completely ridiculous. The Better Business Bureau really should shut this company down....[More]
By Haleyna on Vantage Auto Movers about 11 Hours Ago
I used this company twice already and very happy with service. This guys very professional and they know what they do. Price lower than anybody else around. Less than UShip offer.Call me two or three times before the driver pick up the car. After that drivers contact me during the delivery time. So I'm recommend them to everybody. Thanks for great service....[More]
By Vlad on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
The driver communicated well, before, during and at delivery. He was always responsive and available by phone....[More]
By Anonymous on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I was planning a stressful move to Florida and couldn't find a way to get my car transported over there. I was with another company and couldn't figure out why my car wasn't getting picked up. Mario was able to give me honest answer, quick service , and most of all performed. They got my car picked up after what I thought would be impossible. Navy Auto Transported got the job done and I would be using them in the future again. Thanks guys!!!...[More]
By Karen De Jesus on Navy Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
This was my first time using a Auto Transport. Maila was such a huge help. She answered all my questions and even answered questions I didn't know I had! She was very friendly professional, helpful, and kept great contact with me and the carrier through out the whole process. I highly recommend using this company and asking for Maila if you want the best help possible. Now I know why this company was rated so high on all their review. I would definitely use this company again! right when the agreement was made I received my drivers name and number so I can all him at any time with my concerns. The driver always answered.It made the 3 days a lot easier and less stressful....[More]
By Kevin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS OR QUOTES. Kevin, I am so so so happy I was abl...[More]
My 2006 Ford F-350 was shipped from San Antonio to China Lake for $1325. The lowest price that I could get after calling more than 10 companies. Price remained the same. Really appreciate that!!!! A few companies in the industry can give a quote and then remain the same price! Will definitely use them again!...[More]
By Margarita on AmPm Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
This move was hard. The vehicle was HUGE but Tige was able to take business. We were impressed and will continue to use ASG in the Future....[More]
By Terry H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
It is a very good experience, i will recommend it to my friends. The agent is helpful. It only takes one to two days to find a good carrier after I submit the order...[More]
By Lu Lu on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
Thanks for your recommendation, Lu Lu! Happy to be helpful!...[More]
I went with Car Transport Express over others because Neil reached out to contact me verses a blind e-mail. Price was good but not the cheapest but close, and I figured and had the impression Neil would be available if an issue came up. Neil always answered when I called, or at least called back promptly, after if I left a message. I called often because of my fluid work schedule changes which Neil always accommodated without issue or price increase. Unique Carriers delivered the car in an enclosed trailer without any issue and on time and the car was in great shape. The driver Paul called me several times prior to arrival to give updates on progress, and was a pleasure to do business with. Couldn't be more pleased-satisfied customer. ...[More]
By Jim D on Car Transport Express about 13 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car (from LA to Nashville). I did the usual research and read reviews and decided to go with Ship A Car Direct. All the companies I researched had both bad and good reviews. Although this was a broker I felt better going with them versus spending more time researching and reading reviews. At the end of the day everything is a crap shoot so there comes a point where you just have to go with someone and I'm happy that I went with them. Matt explained that they may not have a carrier to pick my car up on my desired date so I was a little nervous about that. He definitely kept me informed which I thought was pretty good customer service. A company called DBN ended up being my carrier and their service was pretty good as well. They ended up picking my car up on my desired date so that was a real relief. Honestly the only con I had was the car showed up a few days later than discussed, but sense I wasn't really in a rush to get my car I wasn't really tripping on a few days. When I called the driver apparently his truck had broke down and they had to wait on another truck to pick up where he left off. I wish they would have called me first to let me know instead of me calling them but that was just miscommunication. When my car showed up it was clean (I didn't wash it before they took it so that was a nice surprise) and it was exactly how it was when it left California - which was a relief. So all in all I would use this company again (hopefully I never have to move again because that's a pain). I felt like they took all the worrying out of shipping a car so that I could focus on other things. ...[More]
By SylviaJ on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
Glad to take the worry out of it! Thanks for the great review Sylvia!...[More]
The process was great and didn't take very long at all. One of the cheapest transport companies I found online. One thing I did not like was they promised an hour notice for pickup and drop off and I didn't receive either. For drop off the driver called and said he was here and I had to rush and get ready. For pickup I never received a call I just heard someone outside and he was there. ...[More]
By Kevin on Direct Express Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Easy to deal with and very friendly. I had to change an address late in the transport and theybwere very accommodating. I will use this service again if I need to ever ship another vehicle....[More]
By Darrell on National Transport LLC about 14 Hours Ago
2nd time we have used company. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks Jim Gozde. We will continue to use your company anytime we have a chance. ...[More]
By Leslie wood on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 14 Hours Ago
It was a decent experience at best, i gotta say the price was great compared to most other towing services especially long distance towing but the fact that i had to wait so long for the car to get here kinda sucked. the driver seemed confused at times and he called me a few times thinking i was somebody else, it was entertaining but also kinda scary at the same time, with that being said the car came in one piece so i appreciate it!...[More]
By Rukan Tan on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 15 Hours Ago
Not having much luck getting a Chevy Avalanche moved from a dealer in southern Illinois to Las Vegas, Nv. (You'd think I was trying to move something from Bismarck North Dakota to somewhere in Newfoundland.) After getting several calls and emails from Angie Miller from Dynamic Auto Movers, I decided to go with them, as she was apparently eager to get my business. I explained I was somewhat crunched for time, and I had been getting nowhere with no communication from another broker I tried. "Don't worry Mr Rose, I'm getting right on it, and it should be no problem getting your job done. I will call you tonight before I go home and let you know where we're at, and I will call you tomorrow morning as well." That was 2 days ago. No calls, no email. no text. No business. Cancelled. ...[More]
By Mike on Dynamic Auto Movers about 15 Hours Ago
Excellent and professional service. On time as promised. Car brought right to my front door. This is my second time using the service. Especially thanks to Sean McBride and the whole team help transport my car back and forth. Recommend to everyone and definitely I will use the service again when needed....[More]
By John Vu on AutoStar Transport Express about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 14 Hours Ago
From Sean. Sean.mcbride@autostartransport.com. Thanks for the great review John. We really appreciate the feedback and I am happy to hear you were so ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3