View 147,013 Reviews on 3,525 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 100
Reviews 1-25 of 2482
My experience with this company is absolutely excellent. It has a good customer service. Answering the phone immediately, pick up on time , delivery...[More]
By a2z auto sales on BKK Transport and Brokerage Inc. about 20 Minutes Ago
I would definitely ship my car through Auto Shipping Group again. There are incidents where certain bad incidents happen (occasional bad reviews) but ...[More]
By Steve on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Happy to work with you guys, keep it up your good work. My car come safe to me & on time too! I will recommend this company to all of my friends...[More]
By uma on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
Everything went smoothly. They offer a rebate for submitting this review. I wouldn't have done it other wise. Nothing to complain about though....[More]
By Kyle on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Very personable, put up with a lot of questions from my end. Family run out of Florida and subcontracted with a second company to move our vehicles. ...[More]
By N/A on Door to Door Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I submitted a shipping request with a preferred shipping date being on a Wednesday. On Tuesday morning, I get a call from the person who was going to...[More]
By John Miller on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Olivia at auto shopping group was prefect and great to work with. I will recommend tis company to all of my friends. ...[More]
By Caitlin Cunningham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Olivia at Auto Shipping Group was very helpful, when transporting my car. Thanks to Auto Shipping Group I had a good Experience and will ship again...[More]
By Roy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
It can be a daunting and intimidating task to ship your car from one location to another. It certainly pays to do your research, and to educate yourse...[More]
By JM on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Thanks to Olivia Maxie and the Staff at Auto Shipping for making this transport a success. I will definately use Auto Shipping group again....[More]
By Fred on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Great service and friendly staff. The only hiccup was a break down between Cascade and the driver. Cascade called to tell me that the car was go...[More]
By Michael Lisa on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I was given some unfortunate advice about when to make my car available for shipping and policies on whether I was able to put stuff in the trunk of t...[More]
By Theresa V. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Olivia was very knowledgeable and very helpful. She helped me with all my concerns. It was a pleasure to speak to her. I will use Auto Shipping Grou...[More]
By Latasha on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Great job again...Car was picked up in Allentown, PA and delivered to Ocala, FL in 24 hours. Malia and Auto Shipping Group get the job done!...[More]
By Star Reliance on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I used AmeriFreight to ship my vehicle, they contracted out to Nick of Nick Transportation (this is a different company from Nicks USA). the transport...[More]
By Jessica on Nick Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
I am dealing with a last minute employer-paid relocation from CA to VA and presented 3 quotes to my employer (none of them being Quality Car Move). Of...[More]
By Kaye on Quality Car Move about 9 Hours Ago
Original quote was $895. They said it would be picked up that day by ten pm but had to increase the price to $1200. Then they called back and increase...[More]
By John on JB Express LLC about 10 Hours Ago
My first time shipping a car and Tate took good care of me. He did a very good job explaining the process to me in a honest and straight forward manne...[More]
By Chad Gruizenga on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
My Experience with this company was excellent.my contact person was Cassie Swyers, could not have asked for better customer service the driver who's n...[More]
By Demetrious Wright on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
When Mr Newton arrived to put the car on the trailer I knew it would not start but had no idea that the brakes were not working.(It had been parked in...[More]
By Nathaniel Nichols on East West Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I put a request online on 8/4/2014 to get my car shipped from Plymouth Meeting to Hanover PA.Within to 10 minutes of requesting a quote, I got a call ...[More]
By Jeffrey Rohrbaugh on Seamless Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
This was my first shipping and after several attempts with a different company with hidden fees and being forced to put money up front without confirm...[More]
By Allen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 4 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Alpine transportation in Decorah Iowa provided excellent customer service and quality work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a ...[More]
By tanya tysland on Alpine Transport Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
The smoothest transaction I have ever been involved with, seriously. Highly recommend Gabe and Ievan & Dedicated Transport. Arrived ahead of p...[More]
By Mike Foreman on Dedicated Vehicle Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I was impressed with the customer service from this company. They were very professional, honest abt price, and communicative abt possible pickup date...[More]
By Anne on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 4 Hours Ago
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Previous 1 2 3