View 178,916 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 78
Reviews 1-25 of 1935
On December 20, 2015 I contacted American Car Transporters to transport a car from Homestead, Fla to Thomasville, Georgia. It is an 8 hour ride, 500 miles. I spoke to Sam and he seemed like a honest person but he is really a slick salesman that promises great service. After arranging a pickup and getting my 150.00 deposit I never spoke to him again and was passed off to ally. I told them that the car must be gone by 1/4/2016!!! IMPERATIVE!! They guaranteed it. I had listed both enclosed and open trailer so anybody who would call would get it. I was quoted 300.00. Nobody called me from American Auto Trans and time was getting close. Finally on the 4th I called to complain and they suddenly sent some guy from Miami GArdens with a rig that a 4 wheel truck would have a hard time to get on it. I have a corvette sportscar and they sent a truck hauler trailer. this was 5 pm on 1/4/16. I was now paying a guy in georgia to wait for a car that was not coming... I told them if this car is here after 6 pm on 1/4 our contract is void because services were not rendered. I lost money and got another carrier who got the car out the next day. I did a charge back on my credit card but american car transport recharged the 150 for services not rendered. they are liars and not only raise the price but dont bother to send a carrier. they all had long holiday weekends and the hell with the people needing there service. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE BUMS. They dont deliver on there promises but they still want there deposit even if nothing was done on there part. It is a stealing family business preying on innocent people who are just trying to move there cars....[More]
By eduardo ramos on American Car Transporters Inc. about 46 Minutes Ago
Had a car shipped from AZ to CA with Ship-a-car-direct. They coordinated the pickup/delivery with the shipper (J-Lite), and kept in constant contact. I had no problems and will probably use them in the future if I ship my car again (hopefully not any time soon haha...). ...[More]
By Al Chang on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
My wife and I were in California for Christmas visiting our grown children. On a crazy whim we bought a used BMW 550i. Now we needed to get it to New Jersey. We had never done anything like this before. I soon realized that the business of auto transport is the "Wild Wild West!". I was amazed at the negative reviews I read online about just about all transport companies. But one stood out from the rest. Direct Express Auto Transport. They had a AAA rating at the Better Business Bureau. And They had very minor issues on all the various rating web sites. Upon calling them and talking to the customer service rep I knew I made the right decision. Contracted on a Monday. Car was picked up the next morning! Excellent communication with Direct Express and the truck driver throughout. And 6 days later it was in NJ. And the driver had to drive through a winter snow storm. The car was dirty as you could imagine being on the road for 6 days but nothing a quick car wash couldn't fix. Otherwise the car was in perfect condition. It simply couldn't have gone smoother. Next time we do something crazy and buy a car 3300 miles away, I'll be sure to use Direct Express to get it home....[More]
By Roy Bertalotto on Direct Express Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
from the start they lied to me the said that they are a carrier company and they are not they are brokers .i lost my flight because of the lies and lost my deal .all they do is give you stories and stories and they dont care about your schedule they make you sit all day and wait and wait and they say in next 40 minutes and they go on and on and on and never pick up my car they should loose there license they are nothimg but profesional liars...[More]
By michael oconnor on All Terrain Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Good customer service, took longer than expected to get matched with a driver (busy time of year I was told, right around New Years) but once that got figured out I had no issues, very open with communication and I ended up with a great driver...[More]
By Michael O'Connell on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
The customer service was very good, Emails responded very fast. I talked to Kevin Mathews, he offered me the best quote with the least possible broker fee. The driver picked my vehicle very fast and delivered it very soon. Totally I was very satisfied and definitely I will work with them again. ...[More]
By oasis international on Silver Express Logistics about 9 Hours Ago
My car was covered with oil, and dirt that stuck to the oil. My car was the middle of 3 cars on the bottom level It appears that an upper level car had an oil leak. ...[More]
By ival goldstein on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Very glad to receive my vehicle 3 days earlier than scheduled. I was initially hesitant and worried what to expect as this is my first time to transport a vehicle. It actually turned out perfectly fine. Had our flat screen TV in the trunk -at no additional cost was a bonus :) I'm very happy with the service provided. I would recommend this service to my friends. ...[More]
By Mimi Smith on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
I shipped my Toyota Camry from St. Louis, MO to Concord, CA. But I chosen a wrong time for my move. It was on the week of Christmas so the Pick up was 10 days late than the expected date of Pick up, but the customer service Rep was good and he was keep updating me all the status periodically and they were looking for a good certified carrier for the move. After it has been picked up the delivery was on time with out any delays/confusion and they shared the status on regular basis and I received my car in a good condition....[More]
By Parthiban Kannan on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
After lot of research and deliberation I selected Ameri Freight and I am glad I did. They were quite professional and did as they said. Even with the big storm that hit the east coast my car was picked and delivered on time. I would gladly recommend Ameri Freight to anyone looking to move his/her car coast to coast. ...[More]
By Gagan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
promised to be delivered on Wednesday or Thursday to a Service man returning from being deployed Called Wednesday told it would be there thursday Waited all afternoon never showed up Delivering truck went right past area he was in to deliver another car one hour and half south Then was coming back to deliver his car. On thursday night called and they said car would not be delivered till some time Friday Finally arrived Friday afternoon Costing Service man taxi fees and rental car fees Not even a sorry for anything...[More]
By Leon Aboosamara on National Transport LLC about 12 Hours Ago
This was my second vehicle transport with United Movers Group. They met all of my expectations. I recommend them to my family and friends for on-time transport. They are reliable and accommodating to my schedule. The carrier drivers are very knowledgeable about transport and will not drive the rig down a street with low tree branches that might scratch vehicles on the trailer. The company is not limited to specific regions or states so they able to meet the requirements of most customers. ...[More]
By Beverly Stephens on United Movers Group about 13 Hours Ago
It was the first time I had bought a vehicle on-line and out of state and had it transported to me . The car was a 2002 Porsche that would not run(project car).Having never had done anything like this before I was very apprehensive about the whole thing. BUT I felt so comfortable after talking with Michael DiBenedetto at Priority Auto Relocations that I went with him even though he gave me the lowest price with the fastest delivery estimate, even during the Christmas Holidays ! He was very knowledgeable and polite . The driver also was polite and stayed in contact with me during the trip. I could not have been more please with the service and would highly recommend them! ...[More]
By Charles Brazeel on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
This is the second time we have used United Movers and will continue to use them. The service was performed on time and at the price quoted. Their customer service was excellent and Sonya was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The driver of the transport truck was also very friendly and let me know ahead of time when to expect him to deliver my vehicle at the other end. ...[More]
By Grace Odom on United Movers Group about 15 Hours Ago
The last time I spoke with Kathleen Parker was on Jan. 11, 2016. I told her that I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau and/or seek legal steps to retrieve my deposit. She stated "no need" and they would provide services for me. She wanted to change the quote from 300 to 400 plus dollars. I told her that I was only interested in the original quote and if they were unable to provided services with the original quote, then just refund my $100.00 deposit. She assured me that she would call me by the end of the week to let me know the status of shipping my vehicle. She never called. However, about 2 wks. ago, I received a text stating that my vehicle would be pick up the next day for $50.00 extra. I texted back and stated that was not the agreed upon fee. Since then, I haven't received a phone call or text. Rip-off, dishonest, scam, no communication, stole my $100.00!...[More]
By Glenvira Williams on Car Shipping Pros about 15 Hours Ago
I was researching on a best company to trust my vehicle shipment with, I called Montway, they had very assuring staff who explained how it works. They understood that I worked around a small window of availability as I myself travelled a lot. They worked and got the pick up on time, the truck driver himself was very committed and punctual in his work. The delivery was on time and the vehicle was just the way it was picked in good condition....[More]
By Abhi on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Overall our experience was very good. Just some slight miscommunications. One thing we found odd is how the website implies that Auto Transport 123 is solely responsible for getting your vehicle to you, when in fact, it seems they use a subcontractor to deliver the vehicles. Another thing was the fact, after confirming that the credit card information received by myself, would be utilized, that did not happen. I even confirmed how the card would be charged and was told $225 upon pickup and the remaining $500 after delivery. We were regrettably responsible for a COD. Luckily we were able to get funds out of ATM, it was an unexpected situation didn't feel comfortable being in. Sincerely, Colleen P....[More]
By Colleen P on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
Over treatment was really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will suggest you try them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Sam on Lightning Auto Carriers about 16 Hours Ago
I transport cars every week and have been doing this for about 5 years. This was my first time dealing with Noah, my usual company I use closed down, and let me say this: he is AMAZING. The quality of service he showed on my order just blew me away, never have I worked with someone so dedicated to their job. Every single call was answered no matter if it was 7:00 AM or 7:00 PM and any questions I had were answered and any concerns I had were addressed. This kind of service is one in a million so now that I know how Noah works I'll be calling no one else for my transports. If you're a dealer like me who moves cars like hot cakes, or just someone who needs to move their car, GIVE NOAH A CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Daniel Padilla on Premium Auto Movers about 16 Hours Ago
Outstanding and competent service. Honesty in a business where that is not necessarily the norm. Used a transport carrier who had modern equipment and who was personable and responsible. Kept us informed....[More]
By r van beek on Cruise Control Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
i called noah at premium to transport a car i bought in oregon to california and was really scared that my car would get damaged. noah promised me that everything would be fine and nothing would happen to my car and even got the driver to send me a video to my phone of him inspecting the car to make sure it looked okay. the car came to me fine just like noah said it would and i couldnt have been happier. if i buy another car anywhere else im gonna make sure noah is the first call i make!...[More]
By Larry Wright on Premium Auto Movers about 17 Hours Ago
I have used this company for two years shipping my daughters cars back and forth to colorado to ny and georgia to ny. They are amazing very reliable and a pleasure to work with and the cars are always on time and it the drivers have been great as well ! I would only use this company ...[More]
By tracey nathel on Gold Star Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I had a wonderful experience with this company. A friend of mine had used this to ship a car and had a very pleasant experience with them. So had contacted a Tom and he helped me step by step find the best option and plan for me. He gave me the best price compared to the other companies that our out there, that I had gotten offered which included insurance for my car while on the truck. My car got shipped and made it to New York sooner then I had expected. I'm very pleased with my experience. I have already referred friends to this company because of the great service! ...[More]
By Jacquelyn on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
Ship A Car Direct provides a great service at a good price. This is the third time I've shipped cars across the country with them. The lateness with this shipment was primarily due to bad weather. Great service - I wouldn't use anyone else....[More]
By Susan McInnes on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
No problems, car delivered in on time, just dirty from road grime....[More]
By Donald Randolph on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 18 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]