View 144,145 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 98
Reviews 1-25 of 2434
Overall, everything went smoothly. Blair, our contact person, was very personable and helpful in organizing the process. The car arrived to PA earlier...[More]
By Farah on Rite Way Auto Transport about 3 Minutes Ago
Another transaction with 4 Corners. Painless. Quick. As it should be when shipping a vehicle. Will continue to do business with them....[More]
By Peter K on 4 Corners Transport Services about 54 Minutes Ago
Direct Express and their carrier picked up my vehicle when requested and delivered it to my destination very quickly. Communication was great, and ev...[More]
By Chris on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I needed to transport an estate sale car from Virginia to Ohio, so I called Direct Express Auto Transport. The customer service representative was ext...[More]
By Kirk McHugh on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
justin from amerifreight was very fast in locating a driver for me and he was very respectful i had absolutely no problem with justin or amerifrieght ...[More]
By ken on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 17 Minutes Ago
Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Submitted bid was reasonably priced and our van was picked up from the transmission vendor in Pensacola and delivered to our house in Jacksonville w/o...[More]
By Paul Fangman on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
At first I was a little skeptical because it is so affordable. but I went with it and to my surprise the delivery wasn't just on time but 3 days early...[More]
By W. Diaz on National Auto Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 1 Hour Ago
For Quotes call 877-393-3232 ext 12 or Email any inquiry's Sales@nationalautoshipping.com www.nationalautoshipping.com WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS....[More]
Once the broker collected the deposit, I managed all the details with the driver. Driver picked up on Friday and delivered the following Monday. A day...[More]
By John H on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
Recently we had to ship my daughters car from Florida to New York as she had just graduated from college and we did not think the car would be able to...[More]
By Donna B on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Shipping a car is not something done regularly. It started as a daunting experience because not only have I never shipped a car, I don't know anyone w...[More]
By Alan Mounty on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 5 Hours Ago
Tom was doing wonderful job as an excellent customer service, he explained everything well. Pick up time and drop off time was on time and no damages....[More]
By Jennifer H. on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
I have a great experience with Angels Moving Auto. I got a super cheap deal with an extremely great service. I had to transport my car from Ohio to Ca...[More]
By Sai Kishore Patro on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
Ok, so i was looking for a shipper to deliver a suv truck i bought on ebay from Miami to Baltimore. I placed my quote requests on all online board i c...[More]
By Robert on TD Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with this company. they were very profession And kept in touch. My car got to the destination early. would definitely recommend the...[More]
By Melissa Garcia on Lightning Auto Carriers about 9 Hours Ago
I contacted Total Car Shipping regarding transporting my Mini Cooper for a cross-country move. With so many other things to manage, including 2 small...[More]
By Lisa Millin on Total Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
I chose this company because the first one I chose had terrible customer service. EBid was very knowledgeable and prompt on pick up times. Their custo...[More]
By Bruce on eBidTransport.com about 10 Hours Ago
These guys are first class! Everything was easy and smooth. They picked up my car a day early and came directly to my house to pick it up. I've dealt ...[More]
By YvensonBernard on Exceptional Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
The pickup was done promptly. Delivery even on weekend. Careful inspection. The carrier is very friendly and polite. When contacting the service repre...[More]
By Edward DongBo Cui on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
My overall experience with AutoStar was satisfactory. The driver who transporter my car called me a few days in advanced to check up with me. Two days...[More]
By Alejandro on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 10 Hours Ago
It was picked up on time and delivered on time. Good Customer service. I will use the same carrier to ship my second car. ...[More]
By Venkat on Q Auto Transport LLC about 12 Hours Ago
Central Car Carriers nicely and safely got my Honda from Las Vegas to the Rio Grande Valley within 4 days. It's quite difficult to find a transport co...[More]
By Patrick on Central Car Carriers about 12 Hours Ago
Phill Strand did a fine job of finding me a shipper in a timely maner. Ozark Trade and Transsport picked up my non running 1958 buick limited on time...[More]
By Eugene Reynolds on Rite Way Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
This was the second time I've done business with Craig. Once again, he didn't disappoint. Although my vehicle was delivered late, it was due to circ...[More]
By Keith on eShip about 12 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 11 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Great workin with you Keith once again . Keep me in mind and please keep referrals coming and help eship con...[More]
Shipping a car is terrifying! Who do you trust? I read many reviews and chose to work with Ship A Car Direct because of their very high ratings in use...[More]
By David Lemmond on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
I used Amerifreight to ship my Dad's truck from Washington State to Virginia. I spoke with Justin initially concerning a quote and he was very prompt...[More]
By Joana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 12 Hours Ago
Previous 1 2 3