View 175,010 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 84
Reviews 1-25 of 2087
Every thing went well. Kimberly was fantastic in finding the best carrier. They were a little bit late and had a difficult time finding the place to pickup the vehicle. They did deliver it 3 days earlier than quoted. Auto Transport did a great job. It was very easy....[More]
By Bob Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Just used these transport services in October 2015 I would definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport. They are professional and responsible. I ran in to an issue where my vehicle was not ready and the service shop needed a few more days for a part that was on back order. They worked with me and the service shop followed up and made sure I was satisfied. They picked up the vehicle and delivered as promised! ...[More]
By Sebastian on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 3 Hours Ago
Dealing with Showroom Transport was easy and seamless. The people that I contacted about booking the transport were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. There were upfront about the potential delivery time and exceeded expectations. The delivery driver did a great job of keeping me informed about arrival times, and showed up on time. He arrived in a heavy rain and unloaded the goods in the rain and delivered them to us in a dry area. He was also very friendly and efficient. I would not hesitate to use Showroom Transport again....[More]
By Scott Miller on Showroom Transport about 3 Hours Ago
So I was reviewing a bunch of review sites to find out who to trust my car with... I have to say that wasn't an easy task since almost all of websites include only and exclusively the worst reviews possible. I found reviews talking from stolen items to broken windows. At first I called MVS but the price was just ridiculous, tried to negotiate. Waited a few days and called back but they wouldn't budge. I finally searched for other companies around Alberta and the name of this one caught my eye. I thought the name was funny but cool. So I called them and this girl Lili answers the phone. She was helpful and fast. I told her what happened with MVS and she said they would email me a quote in the next few minutes. I waited about 10 mins and got my quote in my inbox. Definitely a way better price that what I was being offered before so I decided to go with them. My move was inside the Alberta province, specifically from Calgary to Grand Praire. I was promise a week for the move but it took 6 days. In any case, I have found that people most of the time only leave reviews when they are super mad or something has gone horribly wrong but this wasnt my case so I thought I would share my experience and give my honest opinion. These guys treated me well, respected my time and seemed to care about satisfying my needs. As a customer is hard to ask for anything else. Thanks guys...[More]
By Marco on Ship My Ride about 3 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Ship A Car's agent, transport company's dispatcher & driver were all professional & reassuring. Any questions I had were answered in a timely manner. This was a very good experience and would definitely use their service again. ...[More]
By J Sitter on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Tom was awesome. He was very informative and on top of the transport from day one. We did have some issues with the gentleman who was actually transporting the car. He was a bit thick headed and we had to fight with him to have him bring the truck to us. He wanted us to drop off the car a mile and a half from where we were staying with no ride back to our hotel. In Ohio my car was dropped off in the median of a busy road. We had to beg for the driver to move it to a safer location for the final evaluation. Tom was a rockstar the entire time and worked as a great mediator for all issues. I will use him again! ...[More]
By Kathy on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Very pleased with service. I would recommend this company. The cost was right on the quote. The people that work for Auto Transport123 are very reliable and give good information. Very very pleased....[More]
By Ron Polacek on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Graham was excellent to work with. I was offered a small amount to follow up with a review; however this has no bearing on my review at all. Graham was excellent to work with. He was professional, upfront, concerned and very communicative. He was thorough and kept me posted along the process. I will surely use Amerifreight for my future transport. In addition, Arrow Auto Transport out of Lancaster, New York and their dispatcher, Lana were excellent. Graham set this transport company up for my vehicles transport because of their excellent rating. I found them to be very professional, competent, caring and kept me abreast of my pick up and delivery. I met the driver personally and he treated my vehicle like his own and reassured me it would be in good hands. My vehicle arrived safe and sound. I would recommend Graham and Amerifreight very highly.. Judith Harris, Buffalo, New York/Palm Springs, California...[More]
By Judith Harris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 3 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
My experience with Stephanie, the drivers and the contact person who kept me informed throughout the journey was simply put OUTSTANDING!!!!! They were knowledgable, courteous, professional and ....did I mention...the car arrived a full day early!! I was over the moon! I was dreading the experience, but it was perfect and I am now happily reunited with my vehicle. I will not only recommend them, I plan on using them again in the future. Thank you Stephanie and crew! Wonderful job!!!! Warm regards Debbie...[More]
By Debbie Fortier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Had a very good move with this company, they picked up on time with no problems, the car arrived even earlier then I expected, overall had a good experience and would move with them again....[More]
By karin on New Way Moving Services about 4 Hours Ago
I contacted Felicia with a sudden request to ship both of our vehicles. This was the first time I was shipping a car and I was quite uncertain as to the process. Felicia took the time to explain all the details to me so that I could make an informed decision. She demonstrated exceptional follow-up prior to the vehicles being picked up. She was able to get both of our cars scheduled within 48 hours of my first call. The carrier was extremely courteous and professional. Felicia continued with the excellent follow up all the way through delivery. Her honesty and integrity are a breath of fresh air. Her knowledge of the industry allows her to be very consultative to the customer. I highly recommend her as the most important point of contact when you need to ship your vehicle(s). I will continue to recommend her and will certainly go to her again the next time I need to ship my car. ...[More]
By Gerard J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
I thought they did a great job of getting my car picked up and shipped in a timely manner. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns. The car was shipped and arrived early! I couldn't speak highly enough of Ship a Car Direct and Tom. Phone calls were made before the pick up and after making sure everything was ok! ...[More]
By Chris M. on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
I recently shipped my car from Spokane, WA to Brooksville, FL using United American Auto Transport as my carrier. Overall, it was not a good experience. My big issues were that I was "guaranteed" the car would be to me a week after being picked up, however, it actually took closer to two weeks, AND for the first week and a half i could not get UAAT to help me locate where my car was. They set it up, took my 100$ deposit, and made me figure the rest out. The quote i received was low compared to most, and my car did make it safely to Florida, however, I had a lot of anxiety about where the car was and when it would arrive. I would say if you really care about your car go with another broker who will actually take car of you. The car was delivered at about 10 pm, and i was unable to talk to the drivers once until about 4pm. Also, the car was absolutely filthy when it came to me, so be weary of that. It was covered in what seemed in specks on what seemed like oil or grease. ...[More]
By Mark R. on United American Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the entire process of working with Ship a Car Direct. My contact, Karen made sure that I understood and was comfortable with the transaction. She also kept in touch to see if I needed any additional assistance prior to receiving the vehicle delivery. The transport company selected by Karen was Troy Car Inc. Troy picked up and delivered the car on the dates they originally stated. I received my car in one week and it arrived in excellent condition. I would highly recommend both Ship a Car Direct and Troy Car, Inc. to transport your vehicle. ...[More]
By L. Maddox on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I want to thank Luke and his team for their support. They were courteous, friendly, (made me laugh), honest and kind. Even the two drivers after a very long day were gentlemen and they have my deepest respect. After they dropped off my vehicle after 10:00 p.m. they still had to drive back to Miami from Kissimmee and they did it with a sense of humor. I was thinking maybe the price would change for this and that miscellaneous. It did not, the price quoted was the price I paid. If only more companies and their representatives were as good as these people. Much success and all the best. Sincerely, John M...[More]
By John M on Q Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Tom at Ship a Car Direct was reliable, honest, and helpful. It was a difficult task finding a shipping company that was reliable and had good reviews. The car was one day late but I do not think that a is a big deal. The truck driver also asked for a better tip after I had already tipped him a 20, that I did not like but again, very minor disappointments, the car arrived in good shape and that's all that matters....[More]
By Carlos on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
i was delighted from start to finish on the transport service. karen , was the agent who helped from start to finish, would i use them again, absolutly!!! car was delivered on time all i can say is they were GREAT!!!! the experience was awesome, no complances, it was a smooth transaction.. thanks karen for all your help.....[More]
By barbara harris on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
The expedient process to have my car transported from New Mexico to Vermont was definitely exceptional in every way. Casey Jackson was efficient from the moment he answered my call. The necessary forms were filled out in less than an hour. The procedure for car pick up and drop off was fully explained to me. Everything fell into place quickly and Casey followed up with me to ensure the car was picked up in a timely manner. The driver was able to find the location for pick up the car without any problem. The car was loaded and I was informed when the drop off date and time would occur. On the morning of the drop off, the driver was able to find the location without any problems. By the time I arrived at the drop off site, my car was unloaded and ready for me to drive away. The cross country trip encountered a snow storm and the driver explained that was the reason why the car was a bit dirty. This was easily remedied as there was a car wash in close proximity of the drop off site. My car was not damaged and there was nothing taken from the vehicle. This was a very satisfactory experience for me. I would recommend to a friend....[More]
By Kathleen Ryan on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
I had to ship my vehicle very quickly and Tina came to the rescue. Tina was very easy to work with and helpful during the whole transportation process. Definitely would recommend service to other people....[More]
By Kenny Chan on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
They were sending me one invoice with $1090, but actually charged me for 1190. When I called, they didn't pick up the phone at first. When they finally picked up, they just lied to me again. Then I had to call my bank to solve this problem. But then they faked an invoice to show my bank. BIG LIAR AND SUCH AN BAD EXAMPLE IN THE INDUSTRY....[More]
By Jess on Dynamic Auto Movers about 5 Hours Ago
Fri, 20 Nov 2015 04:15:50 -0500 Chris and Tyra THANKS for getting our car to Michigan. Alex is a wonderful driver. He was quite willing to pick up in one remote rural locale and drop off in another. Snow was flying the morning he rolled into Iron Mountain. He was cheerful and helpful and handled our vehicle with care. We really appreciate the way the two of you stayed in touch with us from start to finish. Chris, Steve also appreciated the way you explained the whole process the first time the two of you talked. Again, many thanks Margaret ...[More]
By Margaret on Cavalier Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
The service was good, but the used carrier was not very informative, so we thought the car would arrive on the "expected delivery day". It came two days later because of storm warning, which is understandable. But in that case you really need a lot of info about the delivery schedule. Shipping group helped, but I would want them to make use of a different carrier next time. Shipping group did follow up with the carrier, which was good....[More]
By JW on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 JW thank you so much for the review. That darn weather can cause delays , sorry about that....[More]
they were late picking up car. after telling us for several days He is coming. after they got there to pick up car. he was not use to transporting a Bentley I guess. I had to tell him to put in the side mirrors as he was loading the car.. that made me concerned.. you would think that would be one of the things to do on all cars. during the transport I was told someone would keep us up to date as to where the car was. no one ever called after about three days... I had to initiate the call.. no answer , so then I started texting the driver.. He finally answered and I reminded him to start the car but don't lock it back. or the alarm would go off. I am assuming he did that.. by the 6th day traveling from the east coast to Las Vegas he was late delivering the car. we were being told it would be one day then it would be 48 hrs later... personally I wont use them again.. they were just as high as anyone else and the driver was very nonchalant about transporting my Bentley. I took a lot of pictures and took note of the gas mileage.. It arrived just dirty as heck,, seems like they would go by a car wash and spray the cars down on the truck before delivering them.. my opinion of course ,, BUT ALSO MY MONEY...[More]
By mary wood on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 6 Hours Ago
Using AutoStar was the best decision! Not only were they the cheapest quote by over $100, but their online reviews made me feel very comfortable. I found the process super convenient and could not be happier with the outcome. I shipped a brand new car (25 miles on the odometer) across almost the entire country and it arrived safe and sound. It had no damage to it whatsoever and the only thing I needed to do was take it for a quick wash. I highly recommend the service AutoStar provides!...[More]
By Michael on AutoStar Transport Express about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 6 Hours Ago
Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everyth...[More]
my son use this service before & i love how he was treated so i knew who to contact when i need it my car to tramsported form orlando to miami great service over all tyvm...[More]
By Jorge on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago