View 161,518 Reviews on 3,696 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 78
Reviews 1-25 of 1928
Good service Responsive customer service Now I'm just typing to meet the review length requirement Still typing I give this review section length requirement a 3 of 5 stars What if I don't want to type out 200 words...[More]
By Aaron on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Minutes Ago
My shipment was from Romney, WV to Torrington, CT. I paid $100 deposit, total price was $650. Customer rep Nick explained how the auto transport process worked so clearly that I had idea about the whole process, btw I had never shipped car before. They picked up my 1999 Isuzu Trooper in Romney. I was surprised (and, of course, happy) that it arrived as soon as I was expecting the car to arrive. The car gets delivered without any scratches or damage to the vehicle. ...[More]
By Rebekah on Get it Done Transportation about 13 Minutes Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 5 Minutes Ago
Thank you for writing about your 5 star experience. being family owned our goal is nothing less then a 5 star experience for every client that hires g...[More]
Out of all the brokers/shipping companies this is by far the worst. I should have listened to all the negative reviews on this site & the BBB. I needed the car shipped before monday because I was going in for surgery. I was over clear with the shipping brokers that if the truck could not be here before that day I would not be available. I was OVER clear as to what I needed and kept getting text messages and phone calls from Matt at American Auto transport (text # 882-02 watch out). He assured me he had a truck driver who was going to pick up the truck on Friday and be in my area on saturday or worst case Sunday (his words). I told him I had already had other arrangements made because of my time frame. He said he spoke to the truck driver a as soon as I booked with him the driver was on his way. I gave him my credit card and that was the last I heard from Matt. I have never had anyone go out of there way to screw me for know reason. The company never had a truck available. This was a total lie and I have the text messages to prove it. I was over clear and asked him over and over again if he can't get the truck here as promised please tell me so I can get it myself. He told me " It's a done deal, he'll be there saturday or worst case Sunday, unless he breaks down" Why he would go out of his way to lie to me like this I will never know. I feel he may have a mental problem and should be evaluated. I had Dynamic transport ship the truck to me on Sunday for less money. They were the only honest brokers I came across (ask for Angie). I'll think about Matt in the hospital this week.. I hope he gets the help he needs...[More]
By Al on American Auto Transport (FL) about 25 Minutes Ago
I've never had my car transported and was super nervous but when we received it I was very happy with the time it got here! Pretty fast and the people I dealt with were super nice. I would use this company again....[More]
By Marissa on Auto Transport 123 about 38 Minutes Ago
I have used DRM (Dirt Racing Motorsports) for the last four years. They are the most customer friendly company of ANY company of any kind I have dealt with ever. When they set up your pickup date they are flexible as to the time if your schedule is tight. They will do what they have to so that you will be accommodated. I am now so comfortable with them that I have left my car, with the keys hidden, for pickup with me not even being there. This year, through a misunderstanding on my part, they were completely booked and unable to take my car when I wanted it. They were very apologetic, again it was my fault. I then started to scamble to find another company to transport my car. I fell in the trap of dealing with a broker, not a family owned business like DRM, and boy was I sorry. The communication with them was horrific, customer service was a foreign word to them. After giving them a deposit one month in advance they were unable to honor their committment. Their quote was pure fiction and one day before my car was supposed to be picked up they wanted 25% more that quoted. I was behind the eightball and at this time agreed to pay it. They were still unable to honor my pickup date and I was scrambling. I called Nicki at DRM and by the luck of the draw they had a cancellation 10 days later. I didn't care that my car would be delayed. My car, a 2007 Saturn Sky convertible, is like a family member to me. I was thrilled knowing the my Sky would get the TLC that DRM would give it. In talking to many people there are hundreds of horror stories with car transport brokers. If you use any of them, let the buyer beware. If there were an Academy Award for best company and service DRM would get it. Notice that I didn't even talk about cost. That is irrelevant although DRM's prices blow anyone else out of the water. ...[More]
By Howard M. Rosen on Dirt Racing Motorsports about 40 Minutes Ago
Get it done is the best transportation company that we have used. My husband and I have relocated our vehicles cross country and throughout the east coast and by far our experience with David has been the best! We have worked with other transport carriers in the past that had no idea where our vehicles were during transport, arrived late, we almost filed a police report and etc. You will not have to worry about any drama with Get it Done. We were in a tight time crunch and David was able to coordinate a pick up for our vehicles the same day we contacted him. We relocated from CA to TX and the vehicles were waiting for us at the hotel when we arrived. We have another vehicle that we will be shipping in a few months and we will be using David with Get it done to transport the vehicle. You will not go wrong with this company!!!! I have already referred a few people to contact him to transport their vehicles. I was not paid to write this review and I highly recommend working with David....he will get it done! Thanks David!!!!!...[More]
By Josue and Jacinta on Get it Done Transportation about 41 Minutes Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 14 Minutes Ago
Thank you Dr Josue and Dr. Jacinta, Transporting your two Range Rovers was our pleasure. Transporting over 700 cars a month while being family owned a...[More]
Good service and on time. Lecia was friendly and knowledgeable. She was also readily available and prompt with responses....[More]
By KJW on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 45 Minutes Ago
I decided to use Montway Auto Transport because they were the most affordable way to get my 2004 Mustang Mach 1 from New York to California in an enclosed carrier. The car arrived in great shape, on time, and shared the enclosed trailer with some nice cars including a classic Jag and a custom Bentley. I experienced no problems or issues using Montway Auto Transport and would use them again in the future. ...[More]
By John on Montway Auto Transport about 49 Minutes Ago
The service was excellent. The truck was picked up and delivered on time. I will definitely recommend using this team....[More]
By Michele on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
WOW!!! STAY AWAY!!! I can tell you I am a real customer and I am very upset, despite the warnings from several legit trucking companies I chose this one because of the price. They quoted me 900.00 from California to Texas and scheduled the pick-up. No pick up first time, after several calls I spoke with Kisha, she made more excuse and promises, once again no pick up on the 2nd date. Customer service is poor at best if you get them on the phone. La Paul or Paul will just tell you “you are in good hands” that is far from the truth. This is a new company and they do not know customer service. At the end instead of accepting responsibility for their inadequacies, they chewed me out and canceled my signed contract. Oh, and they threatened to sue me if I post this....[More]
By Rob on Tim Logistics about 1 Hour Ago
being in the car business through auto repairs and insurance for over 30 years, i'd never even considered having a car shipped from across the country. i inquired about a price online and got numerous offers from high to low and was very confused. after reading reviews of multiple companies, it seems like most of them were out to scam you. i called some companies to inquire and was overwhelmed. a couple of days later i received a quote from derrick at dynamic and called him. he was honest, upfront and sincere with all of the questions and concerns i had. he also re-assured me that whatever the cost was, no charges were to be collected until after i received the actual quote from the shipper directly which definately re-assured me. buying a car from across the country was an extremely difficuly thing to do, add to that having it shipped by another company was even more nerveracking. again, derrick at dynamic made the complete process as smooth as possible and at a competitively lower price. after going through this process, i would highly reccomend dynamic to help me to move anything again, thanks, sincerely, bob m ...[More]
By bob m on Dynamic Auto Movers about 1 Hour Ago
Changed price 3 times. Changed price on day of pick up even with a confirmation email. could not get straight answers on pick up times. Worst experience in trying to ship my truck. I would never use them or tell a friend about them. ...[More]
By Mack on United Auto Logistics about 1 Hour Ago
My son has a Mustang Mach 1 which he treats like a baby. He went away to college and really wanted his car with him but didn't want to put the miles on it. We found this company and they were great to deal will. The office person, Peter was very knowledgeable, courteous and let me know the company was registered to provide the transportation needed. The driver was actually able to pick up the car earlier than planned which was wonderful. The driver was very nice. He took great care placing the car on the ruck and taking it off. The driver also kept communicating with estimated date and time of delivery as he traveled. The company is a really nice, reliable and reputable company to deal with, especially if you cherish your automobile. Thank you so much Peter and drivers for AAA Anytime Inc!!!...[More]
By Kellie on AAA Anytime Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Great service and friendly driver, i was treated nice .i was contacted by the staff and was quote price which i agree, and to my surprise they found driver within one hour...[More]
By vince on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Earlier than expected. Less expensive than expected. Great communication. Overall Perfect transport. ...[More]
By Craig on Passage Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Passage Auto Transport
Passage Auto Transport about 28 Minutes Ago
Thank you Craig for the Awesome review!!! ****Don't forget to call Joel for your next Transport****...[More]
Nation Auto Transport repeatedly promised me they would protect my showroom condition motorcycle. Sent a non English speaking driver, a shabby trailer with tires to protect the bike! It was so bad the dealer called me and I said send them away, they promised me it would be protected! AFTER that fiasco, they said they sent another driver WITH AN ENCLOSED TRAILER! Why after pulling that stunt? It's to keep the deposit you should NEVER give but I thought they were trustworthy. I called the manager to complain and HE FORWARDED ME TO AN ANSWERING MACHINE IN MID-SENTENCE! If you want to lose your money, have your vehicle possibly damaged, GO AHEAD, BE MY GUEST! They lied to me about the protection of a costly motorcycle, would YOU take that chance?...[More]
By Barry on Nation Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I had the worst experience dealing with this company. They told me my car was going to be picked up on a certain date and it never was and I never got any updates. I had to continually call to try and figure out what was happening with my pick up. I was always told that my car was going to get picked up but it wouldn't. This dragged on for over a month before I cancelled my order and now I'm fighting the same battle trying to get my deposit refund back. I've literally found a secondary company, hired them and receive my vehicle all in same time I've been waiting to get my refund. Literally the worst company ever! ...[More]
By Danei on Anywhere Shipping LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I requested the car be picked APril 26 so that it would arrive May 1. I called and inquired April 24/ 25/26 as I had hear nothing from the company. My reps mailbox was full. I called back left message with the company and they said they would work on it- I was worried. They sent an email notice that detailed someone would pick the car up May 4 when I was already gone and was expecting the car to be delivered!! I called again saying this would not work and started to panic....they did call and send another truck to pick up the car on the 30th and it arrived in Michigan the 3rd. SO it all worked out OK but they did scramble last minute and I was having to make a plan B for a friend sending off the car, and renting a car on the other end....I.e. a bit nerve racking in the process. But it did work out last minute OK and the car a few days later than expected was OK- I rented a car while I waited. Next time I will plan to have the car go a week early so there is more play time if things do not go as expected.. ...[More]
By Anne on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
My request was answered within minutes of posting it online. Mark was very courteous and professional. The transportation company Aledi arrived that same day at the time stated, picked up the car and had it to Fredericksburg, VA ahead of estimated delivery by a day. I was very happy about this. The price was about what I expected. All in all, I would recommend Dynamic Auto Transporters and Aledi LLC as the ones to move your vehicle quickly and professionally. ...[More]
By Sandy on Dynamic Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
Felicia Was very easy to talk wit and about the process of getting my vehicle shipped to me. Gave me a personal contact number with great communication. Customer service is hard to come by these days and I felt comfortable about what carrier I selected. I love the constant follow ups and I will use again for my next ship. Thank You -Sean...[More]
By Sean Gardner on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 37 Minutes Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sean...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. Thanks a bunch~...[More]
Steve was very honest and up-front with his promises. If you're like me and have reviewed a bunch of companies on this website to find the best one, stop looking and call Steve! He will guarantee a price and stick to it from day 1 and will communicate with you throughout the process! I would do business again 100 percent. ...[More]
By Alfi on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 3 Hours Ago
Angels moving autos was very good to work with. They were constantly in touch regarding the pickup and delivery of my vehicle. The driver was very prompt with picking up and delivering the car as well. He even called a couple of times to verify the exact address beforehand since Google maps can mess it up. Overall we were very satisfied with the service and the price and would use them again if we needed to ship a car....[More]
By Kristyl on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
My experience with this company was great! My car was picked up on time and was delivered as promised. There were no delays or issues and the customer service was excellent....[More]
By Hari on EbidTransport Inc about 3 Hours Ago
Great overall experience with this company and the driver. My first time using such a service and. if needed, I will call AT123 again. ...[More]
By Linda M on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent company! Pick-up/delivery on time. We only had a few days in Las Vegas to make this work. Thank you Door to Door Transport for your commitment and great service! Hector...[More]
By Hector on Door to Door Transport about 3 Hours Ago