View 165,455 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 86
Reviews 1-25 of 2132
Great experience from start to finish. Excellent customer service through knowledgable staff. Would absolutely recommend and use again. ...[More]
By Ryan on National Transport LLC about 2 Minutes Ago
I recently had my vehicle moved from Houston, TX to Naperville, IL. The customer service was extra ordinary. I even had a few things in my car which was also delivered without damage.They updated about the status constantly. I could talk to Ray any time and he was really quick and prompt with his responses!!! ...[More]
By Raaghav on New World Auto Transport about 9 Minutes Ago
I used Ship A Car Direct - auto transport because of a recommendation from a friend and their quote was competitive with the other companies I looked into. It was easy to get everything set up and the driver was great about calling and letting us know when our vehicle would be picked up and delivered. Two things that I love are that: they are very prompt in picking the vehicle (with in 2 days after placing my order) and they delivered my vehicle with in just 5 ½ days (moved my vehicle from FL to CA), which I felt was excellent. I had a great experience and would use their services again for sure. Also their customer support is excellent when compare with other carriers (I saw many reviews before choosing this company for transporting my vehicle though my friend referred me this company), they were constantly follow-up and updated the details on my vehicle. Overall GREAT WORK Guys(Matt is the person handled my car transport). Keep it up!...[More]
By CHINNA on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Minutes Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 10 Minutes Ago
Thank you for the amazing recommendation, Chinna! Glad to hear you had a great experience!...[More]
Very professional, friendly and courteous. I have used them more than once and they have delivered great serivice. They take their business very seriously!...[More]
By Zane on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 18 Minutes Ago
My first time shipping a vehicle was a complete success. The trip was from Baltimore, MD to Seattle, WA. I used Parker Auto Transport (transportation broker), who seemed to be rated highly on Angies List but gave me the lowest bid out of the group I'd chosen. Parker used Pro Logistic Transport, LLC to provide the truck for my cross country route and schedule. The driver, at least for the drop off, was named Ivan - he seemed very nice and worked quickly. One thing that seemed really great about this process was that the driver was able to come in person to my house (inaccessable by large truck) in Baltimore for pickup, and then similarly delivered the car to my front door in Seattle. I think in Baltimore he either got a ride or found a cab to pick up the car, and then in Seattle he delivered the car via a small flatbed tow truck rather than the 18-wheeler. In both cases the meeting place was not accessible by 18 wheeler and even so he made it convenient for us by coming to our front door in person. I am not sure if this is expected or common practice, but it is very much appreciated. All in all, I think this overall business model is ripe for innovation by some tech savvy business people, but given the way it works today I don't think my experience could've gone any better. Thanks! Stuart...[More]
By Stuart on MJ Parker Trucking about 28 Minutes Ago
I've shipped several cars over the years. Earlier this year, I had DIY ship one for me. They were honest and upfront about everything, stayed in contact, accommodated my special requests and responded promptly to questions. In short, they were what I had been looking for. So when the opportunity came for a second shipment last week, I called them first. Once again, I was very pleased. They even reduced their fee to get my car shipped quickly. The shipper wasn't the brightest bulb in the drawer and was a day late picking the car up, but that wasn't DIY's fault. He just ran into problems with another car in the shipment. But he still got mine to me safely and (nearly) on time. And at a price that was $100 lower than the automatic one that got quoted through the transportreviews quote tool. So I would call that a strong win. They will get first shot at my business from here on....[More]
By E. Murray on DIY Transport Inc. about 32 Minutes Ago
I took delivery of the car this morning. Everything went smooth. The day after I called to set up the pickup the car was on the carrier heading back to N.J. Four days later, the driver, Lal, called to let me know he would be delivering the next day between 8-9 AM. The next day at 8:45 AM he called again when he was close to the house. The driver was pleasant and over all a good experience. I would definitely recommend ShipACarDirect and Star 1 Transport with a A+ rating....[More]
By Robb on Ship a Car Direct about 44 Minutes Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 14 Minutes Ago
Great to hear it was a good overall experience, Robb! Thanks so much for your fantastic review!...[More]
Kimberly was in contact with me the entire process. My car was picked up the very next day from placing my transport order with Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group. The car was transported and delivered to my door step within 5 days. It arrived clean and with no damage. I would highly recommend working with Kimberly. ...[More]
By CS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 53 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 27 Minutes Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
We first contacted this company at the end of April to get the information before booking our transportation. After several contacts in which we were advised 1 - 5 business days to pick up and 7 - 10 to arrive, based on this and since we needed the car to arrive on the 15th or the 16th of May, we decided to book the transportation on May 4th and we were told that they will get a driver and that the pickup will occur NO LATER than Friday. Friday came and no pick up happened. We got in touch with CS and after several people telling us the pick up was going to occur no later than Friday, we had this bunch of people saying "times are estimated and we are looking still for a driver" they ask us to give them some time until Saturday Morning to Pick up: it did not happen. Finally, on Monday we got a call saying they found an option and that they will pick up on WEDNESDAY (2 days before the car needed to be on the destination) plus that they increased the rate we were quoted when we place the order in $300 (because %#&% us) and said that prices were as well estimates (which was not advised to us ever nor stated on their website or the email we received) At the end we had to cancel the reservation and look for somebody that at least could keep their word....[More]
By CMoreno on Montway Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Great customer service; handled our auto move professionally. The Driver was excellent and will use this company in the future....[More]
By Favour on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
TD Auto Transport was great! Fred was very honest and upfront with me and he did what he could to be sure that we found a transporter that was within my budget. I will use Fred again and again for my auto transporting needs! He was a very good communicator throughout the entire process and he sent me text updates as frequently as he could. ...[More]
By Juliann B on TD Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Steve called immediately upon my request for someone to transport my vehicle. He worked out getting my truck to Houston on time by a nice driver. all went well....[More]
By CURT on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Having a good experience with this company. The reservation was canceled as my plan changed, but I am looking forward to working with them next time. ...[More]
By Fei. P on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
On time and would use them again. Referred the company (ship a car direct) to a friend. The company stayed in contact (Matt) and was very helpful throughout the entire process. ...[More]
By Alex on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 15 Minutes Ago
Thanks for the positive review and the referral, Alex! Happy to keep it timely for you!...[More]
Casey was an amazing person to work with. She handled all the details after we made our reservation for the pick up. She replied very quickly to any questions and kept us informed through the whole process. ...[More]
By Robert on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I highly recommend this Company, the best price, service, delivery and proffesionalism. I will continue using them....[More]
By M. Richard on National Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Early on when researching transportation companies, talking to others who had done this before me and I heard the horror stories. Along with researching transportation companies I decided to research driving out with a friend or flying out and picking up the vehicle myself. I was fortunate to have gotten in contact with David Pein at Get It Done Transport. I felt very confident after talking with David. No added on cost after the original quote. The driver was nice to work with and called as requested prior to the delivery time. I would recommend and would use Get It Done Transport again. Thanks David for providing a great service....[More]
By Carlo on Get it Done Transportation about 2 Hours Ago
This auto transporter was easy to work with and offered adequate communication. However, originally gave a guaranteed pick up date and when the day arrived it was not picked up as a driver hadn't been assigned. We did place a last minute order for pick up rather quickly, but feel that guarantees shouldn't be given unless they can be met. The transit time was average. The driver himself didn't offer the best communication but delivered the auto in the same condition it was picked up in and he did a very detailed inventory of the auto which I was happy with. He gave a delivery estimate that was not accurate. Overall experience was good....[More]
By Victoria on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Christian was professional and made me feel comfortable throughout the process. I can sincerely recommend this company to anyone. Will definitely use their services again. ...[More]
By Keisha on Olde Towne Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
After bad experiences with two other hauling companies, Jared provided honest advice and a promise of good service. While this quote was higher than the others, the vehicle was delivered on time as promised, with no hassle. The driver was great, stayed in contact the whole time which was very reassuring. ...[More]
By Michael Ryan on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I am an operations manager for a sales team that sells home security so I deal with sales people all day, every day so when Bill was candid with me on the phone, it was a relief... It's so nice to work with some one who is willing to sacrifice a sale in order to be real, transparent and honest. Bill is an expert at what he does and will continuously follow up with you through out the entire process. If there is a question or an issue, he will handle it quickly. Bottom line, Bill Avrich is NOT some boiler room sales jerk who is looking to make a quick buck. He is straight to the point and gets the job done! He is good at what he does and deserves your business!!! Call him, it'll be worth it......[More]
By Matthew Turpin on Transport Connection about 3 Hours Ago
Everyone was very nice and professional. I loved the fact that I was in contact with the drive at all times. Casey gave such great customer serve, I will rely on Auto Transport 123 with all my vehicles....[More]
By Cindy Smith on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Stateway was the only company I found when shipping my car across the country (out of ~10 that I contacted for quotes) that could promise the tight pickup schedule I needed in order to fulfill my work obligations. Although they were a bit more expensive than some other companies, it was worth it to me to get my car picked up while I was still living and working in Pennsylvania. My car arrived a little dirty due to the storms in Texas, but nothing a quick car wash couldn't fix. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who doesn't want to get jerked around by un-promised pick-up dates....[More]
By Kenzi on Stateway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I was looking for a reliable company to ship my car in a short period of time. I needed my car shipped from Mount Joy, PA to Monterey, CA by Sun, 14 Jun 2015. On 11 Jun 2015, I received an e-mail from Plaza Auto Transport about having drivers available in my area. On 13 Jun 2015, at approximately 930 a.m., I called Plaza Auto Transport and spoke with a gentleman named Robert Points. I specifically told him that I needed to ship my car by Sun, 14 Jun 2015. He said that it might be difficult to get a driver but he will try to have my car shipped to San Jose, CA instead of Monterey, CA., (even though I received an e-mail from Plaza Auto Transport that they had drivers in the area.) He also stated that in order to start the process, he would need a credit card because once they assigned a driver, they would at that point charge my credit card $200. I specifically told him that I needed to ship my car by Sun, 14 Jun 2015, because we were leaving on Monday, 15 Jun 2015. I gave him all the required information to include credit card info. I called Saturday, 13 Jun 2015, in the afternoon and spoke with a gentleman named Roger Castro. He stated that there were no drivers assigned (however, they had already charged my credit card). I waited until Sunday night and never got a call that they had a driver available. On Monday, 15 Jun 2015, I called and requested to cancel their services since I did not get a driver by Sunday. After leaving several messages to Robert and also after speaking to Roger Castro, Robert finally called and said that he could get me a driver but I would have to take the car to Morrisville, PA which was out of our way because we were flying out of Dulles International Airport, VA. A lady from Starway Logistics called me and told me that I could drop the car off and they will try to get a driver and they might be able to ship the car on Wed, 17 Jun 2015, and I was not going to get the car until probably the following Wed, 24 Jun 2015 at San Jose, CA. I told her that we were flying back from California on Tuesday and that was not going to work for us. I immediately called Robert and told him that it was not going to work for us and he assured me that my credit card was not going to be charged. He told me to send an e-mail to cancel the reservation. I had already sent the e-mail earlier that morning to cancel the reservation. I called Roger Castro because he has the point of contact for the invoice, and asked him if I sent the e-mail to the right person and he stated that he received the e-mail and that he will forward the e-mail. A few days later I noticed that $200 was still charged to my credit card. I called when I returned back from my trip and I spoke to a gentleman and he told me that a driver was assigned. I tried to explain to him what happened and he was not very helpful at all. I ask for his name and he stated that it did not matter and hang up the phone. I started to wonder what kind of company I was dealing with and was feeling frustrated. I immediately called Roger Castro, since I had spoken to him before and he assured me that everything will be taking care and he said that he will give the message to Robert because he did not deal with that part of the job. I felt that I was not going to get anywhere and felt that this company was a scam. I trusted this company when I first requested their services and now that they have my money no one wants to help me out. I am beginning to wonder about these Transporter Companies that promised to get your car from one point to another as long as they take your money. It is sad that there are people out there that all they want is to take your money no matter what. How do these people sleep at night? First they tell you that everything is going to work out and at the end it turns into a nightmare. Someone needs to do something about this so that these companies stop stealing people’s money, because as far as I am concerned that is exactly what they are doing. According to Plaza Auto Transport advertisement on their website, it states that Plaza Auto Transport was founded by the son of a retired U.S. Marine and father of an active duty US Marine. I retired from the military after 20 years of service and when I saw the advertisement I felt that I could trust this company to assist me in shipping my car. I never thought that it was going to turn into a nightmare. What happened with Plaza Auto Transport motto of being honest, fair, reliable and having integrity? Or “Our refund policy insures that any deposit paid is completely refundable”. I called again on Friday, 3 July 2015, hoping to get this resolved in a professional matter. I spoke with Robert Points and started explaining my problem and he immediately hang up the phone. I called from another phone and Robert called back, but once he realized who was calling he immediately hang up the phone. I could not believe what was happening and the fact that his behavior was childish. This is unbelievable, a company that states “Plaza Auto Transport will not charge a customer prior to assigning the vehicle to a carrier”. My credit card was charged on 13 Jun 2015, the same day that I requested their services and no driver available. How can this be possible? As far as I am concerned this is false advertisement. I also spoke with Starway Logistics, the company that was supposed to ship my car and was told that there were no drivers assigned and that the reservation was canceled. I feel that this company is a scam and I want my money refunded back to me. ...[More]
By Marisol on Plaza Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I greed to pay $150 more than the actual quote was $900. I paid $100 in advance Now driver is asking me $1200 and saying that deposit is for Passage transport and he is not working for that company. Where to report this? I did not get my car Yet !!!! Do I need to pay 1200 to driver ? My actual quote plus driver tip 900+150 = 1050 ( 100 advance +50 tip at time of pick up) 950 is the amount I should pay!! Driver asking me 1200 more (100advance +50Tip at pick up) so it will be 1350 Why I have to pay 450$ more than the quote ?? ...[More]
By Rupesh G on Passage Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago