View 156,301 Reviews on 3,651 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 84
Reviews 1-25 of 2092
Dealer gave the timeline to pick it on monday and even the truck drive picked it on the same day that was planned and worked as expected. Even the driver and the autostar customer service representative provided accurate information on the status of the delivery. I recommend Autostar service to all the customers whoever are planned to delivery there vehicles. ...[More]
By karthik Gunukula on AutoStar Transport Express about 12 Minutes Ago
Gilbert is the best. I have moved about 5 vehicles with him so far and look to do more business with him in the future keep up the great work Gilbert!!...[More]
By S kerfeld on Philam Transport about 13 Minutes Ago
The car was picked up and delivered as scheduled with no damage. Representative was helpful and in close communication throughout the process of the car move....[More]
By Bob Boschee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Minutes Ago
Driver contacted me prior to pickup time at dealer and then called when he was halfway to my residence. He called at 15 minutes out and then as turning into residence area. He showed me a nick on car that he noted on pickup form and informed me that car would not start at pickup. Very friendly and helpful...[More]
By Stan Dinges on Direct Express Auto Transport about 17 Minutes Ago
I spoke with Karon (not sure about spelling) over the phone he was very quick to answer any and all questions. Ivan was the driver i dealt with very prompt and thorough . Will use again if needed. I highly recommend. ...[More]
By Tim on AutoStar Transport Express about 19 Minutes Ago
Working with Julie is always a pleasure. She is honest and always available. Don't hestitate to use her as your booker for shipping. She's fantastic!...[More]
By Becki Chernoff on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 33 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 30 Minutes Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki its is my pleasure working with you as well. I look forward to the next one. Sincerel...[More]
Before I called this co. another quoted me $850 then came back and stated the total would be $1,100. I had little time to find another option but this auto transporter worked with me and my short time frame so that I can get around in my new city of employment and residence....[More]
By Amaleb on AutoStar Transport Express about 47 Minutes Ago
Over the last few years, I have shipped approximately ten vehicles with Tige Yeagin acting as my broker. I've always been well pleased with the service and attitude of Tige and his team. Phone calls, if not answered at the time of the call, are always returned promptly as are emails. If a problem arose, Tige resolved things quickly and to my satisfaction. If you need a vehicle transported and are looking for competitive pricing and outstanding customer service, I gladly recommend calling Tige Yeargin and Auto Shipping Group. ...[More]
By Mike Buchanan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 51 Minutes Ago
My wife and I shipped our Toyota Avalon from our home in Arizona, to our son who is in college in Illinois. This is the first time that we've shipped a vehicle, so at the outset we were a little unsure as to what to expect. From start to finish, the level of service and quality interaction was very, very good. Shawna in the office kept us well informed, and our driver Chris was a real pro. Bulldog did a great job!...[More]
By Bob Parsons on Bulldog Trucking about 53 Minutes Ago
Very professional. Picked up on time and delivered when promised. The vehicle was well cared for and clean....[More]
By al thibeault on AutoStar Transport Express about 1 Hour Ago
Aaron was a pleasure to work with. Answered all of my questions in a timely matter and was very friendly and willing to help with anything I neded. Would definitely do business with him again....[More]
By Alyssa on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
7 star transport did an incredible job. They were friendly, honest, and fair. I would refer and use this company again....[More]
By Johnny on 7 Star Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 46 Minutes Ago
For same 5-Star service call LEVY (866) 576-7009 ext.212, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
Dynamic auto movers satisfied all my needs. I requested for my vehicle to be shipped on a specific day And time and they made it happen. Thanks Mark Evans! ...[More]
By Mario guerra on Dynamic Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
Nicole at First Rate Auto Transport broke down the entire process to me as a first time shipper. She was knowledgeable and patient with me every step of the way. She assured me that she cares about the people she works with, their vehicle, and prides herself in being honest. We have every confidence that we made the correct decision to call Nicole at First Rate Auto Transport and trust her company with our car. ...[More]
By Carin Bessey on First Rate Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Tige was great, called on Tuesday and car was picked up on Friday and delivered 10 days later. Definately would use them again. This was the second time I used Auto Shipping Group and Tige was great both time. Thanks...[More]
By Chad Armstrong on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
Very friendly customer service and they informed me well on every step that was going to occur. I was in good contact with the driver the entire time of the shipment. I paid for the premium service in which i had received. My car was transported with no problems at all, no scratches, dents, nothing! The transportation had got my car to me in 2 business days!...[More]
By Juanyel C Holmes on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
By Greta M on Above All Transporters about 2 Hours Ago
I had my 88' corvette shipped from home in a small in Colorado to Norfolk Naval base where i was stationed and the car was delivered in a very timely manor and in the same condition it was in when picked up. I am very pleased with the customer service at AT123 and Nicks Transport, he picked it up right at the address given and dropped off right where I needed it. Both companies were very professional and I will definitely use them again in the near future. ...[More]
By Alex Parker on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first time transporting a car. My contact person Joe was very helpful and honest. He answered all my questions and made me feel secure. Communication with the driver was excellent. I already referred this company to friends and family for transporting vehicles. ...[More]
By Anna on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Spoke to Felicia requesting information regarding moving a BMW Z4 from AZ to FL. She explained how the transaction would be handled, the cost and the estimated time frame. All information she gave me was correct without exception. Great expeirence, would use them again without question...[More]
By Bill on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Just wanted to say “Thank you” for a great experience with your company. My boss Bob Randle, was highly impressed with the speedy service of the transportation of his Jeep. He is a VERY happy camper. I can’t say enough about the great service your company provides. ...[More]
By Miriam on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner about 3 Hours Ago
THANK YOU AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE!...[More]
Last year, I made a few calls to transport my 09 Corvette from Boca-Raton, FL to Los Angeles, CA and the quotes I received from 4 shipping companies I contacted was absolutely ridiculous. I checked out Andrews Auto Transport and I concluded they were a bit cheaper than the others, so I settled for this company. My car was to be transported on a truck and arrive to me not more than 2 days after the first pickup.  Our truckload driver, Kevin, was a life-saver. He was courteous, intelligent, and was in constant communication with me throughout the whole trip. He gave me real-time updates as he drove to my location, so I could roughly estimate when he would be delivering my car.  When the car got to us, Kevin unloaded it and even drove it to my parking bay area.  We settled the rest of the bills and gave him a $100 tip for his commendable job. Andrew Auto Transport will be my only call when I need my car moved again in the future. ...[More]
By Tony Frazao on Andrew Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Chris at Quality Car made the process very easy . The order was placed , he arranged a carrier , the vehicle was picked up and delivered . There was nothing charged up front . Without question the easiest transport I have done.. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!...[More]
By Laurent on Quality Car Move about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 2 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689....[More]
By Greta M on American Auto Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
the only thing that was positive was getting the credit back on the charge card. Both dispatchers were horrible on helping matters when asked where the car was. The same answers were given that the driver will get ahold of you when it is near the location. The vehicle was there on the 5th of January 2015 and by the 19th of January I was told that it never left Richmond depot. Don't bother asking for the manager as he is in periodically and will not return calls. WHAT you don't have a cell phone. You sir are brutal. found a better carrier with MCL....[More]
By s on Ship My Ride about 3 Hours Ago