View 144,144 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 78
Reviews 1-25 of 1934
justin from amerifreight was very fast in locating a driver for me and he was very respectful i had absolutely no problem with justin or amerifrieght ...[More]
By ken on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 12 Minutes Ago
Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I used Amerifreight to ship my Dad's truck from Washington State to Virginia. I spoke with Justin initially concerning a quote and he was very prompt...[More]
By Joana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 12 Hours Ago
This is our second time utilizing AmeriFreight's services, and again completely exceeded our expectations. Driver and I made contact, after AmeriFrei...[More]
By Julie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 17 Hours Ago
I have used them before and will do so again in the future when needed.this was a pleasant transaction.No problems and nice people to deal with.They h...[More]
By steve c. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 17 Hours Ago
Good people... Got my car earlier... Wish that they gave me more information about the broker prices and the bidding of my shipping cost. Had to pay ...[More]
By Tiana Brown on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 17 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I chose Amerifreight based on my experience with Graham and the quoted price. He was very upfront about the process and costs and made it clear that...[More]
By Mil Mover on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 20 Hours Ago
Overall the experience was good. My agent was great to work with and very responsive. I had a rather tight window to ship in and Amerifreight was able...[More]
By Bill Massey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 21 Hours Ago
We used AmeriFreight to ship our CRV from CT to San Francisco. Peter and Grace from PG Daniel, the trucker that AmeriFreight found and in the end ship...[More]
By S CHIEN on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2014 1:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 3:37AM
Ali was fantastic to work with. She was very attentive and involved with me to make sure that we had good contact with our driver, that my truck was ...[More]
By Jay Zeiszler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 10:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 3:34AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
All information quoted was extremely accurate. Instructions were excellent as to pickup and delivery. Communication with the driver before, during an...[More]
By John Vitale on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 8:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 3:33AM
Great price. Reliable information and customer service. Both rep and driver were professional, friendly and happy to explain the process and answer al...[More]
By Andree on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 7:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 3:32AM
My son had relocated from Indiana to Washington and needed his car transported after getting a job. He had gotten several quotes on-line. However, tha...[More]
By Deb on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 2:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 3:36PM
I have never posted a review about anything before now....why bother? This is my first, and will likely be the last review I will write and am doing ...[More]
By Mike H. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 2:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:24PM
Listed and had carrier booked right on time and delivery was within the perfect window. Car arrived clean and promptly. ...[More]
By Erica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 2:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:24PM
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Fantastic company to get vehicle from point a to point b. we are using them again this summer to get car back home. Easy to do business with and pro...[More]
By Mitchel harris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 2:07PM
Amerifreight was very reliable and easy to communicate with, Justin was especially help[ful through the entire process and mad it easier for me. I was...[More]
By neil sapin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:28PM
After having a miserable experience with another transport company (pickup was delayed by 3 weeks due to lowball offer, and they finally selected a ca...[More]
By Andrew H on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:29PM
I needed to move a car from Connecticut to Texas and I was worried about the process, having heard HORROR stories from others who had shipped cars wit...[More]
By chris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 11:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 11:50AM
AmeriFreight Car Shipping was an excellent choice for my shipping needs. Ali was a huge help, answering all my questions and calls in a professional a...[More]
By Todd Harry on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 10:37AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 11:48AM
I contacted Amerifreight and listed my car to be shipped and it was placed on the board and picked up by a transporter within minutes. Upon the recom...[More]
By jacquelyn peterson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 8:26AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 11:44AM
Lecia offered superior customer service. She assured me of timely delivery. She explained the process clearly. She was accessible whenever I needed. I...[More]
By J Varriano on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 4:46AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 6:40AM
I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from California to Illinois. I was pleased with the overall service I received, and would use them again. The dri...[More]
By Catherine on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 6:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 9:04AM
I had a lot of trepidation about shipping my truck across the country but Jordan got the job done at Amerifreight. It was shipped at the perfect time...[More]
By Kyle Kinduell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 5:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:45AM
I needed to transfer a 1962 Mercury from Maryland to North Carolina and used the services of AmeriFreight to find a carrier for the move. I was contac...[More]
By BAB on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 11:53AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 12:24PM
Amerifreight was extremely easy to work with and very friendly. Ami was very professional and kept in contact through phone and email. The truck drive...[More]
By Jen Johnson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 11:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 11:49AM
We chose Amerifreight because they were prompt with their quote to transport our SUV across the country and they were also the lowest. I worried that...[More]
By M.L. SanMiguel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 1:10AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 6:37AM
This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I did a lot of looking around before picking AmeriFreight due to the lower ground clearance of the car and ...[More]
By Vincent on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 11:33PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 6:37AM
very good overall experience. Driver was identified fast and delivery was done as scheduled. I recommend this company....[More]
By aemtiazj on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 10:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 9:44AM
Ali was very helpful in getting the job done. She was fast to call the driver and get to know when the delivery will be. She was also always available...[More]
By B. Chung on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 6:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 6:34AM
I went through Amerifreight (Graham) to set up my car shipment from Washington State to the Washington DC area. They were able to set me up with a shi...[More]
By Ken Zhong on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 2:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 3:32PM
This company doesn't want honest reviews. They want good reviews using the coercive technique of loss of discount if you don't review them they way th...[More]
By Brooke on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 1:25PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 1:43PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping). We do not coerce customers to leave reviews. We do offer disc...[More]
Overall, I cannot complain about the completedness of the service provided by AmeriFreight. They were able to find a carrier for our vehicle (albeit ...[More]
By Elizabeth on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 11:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 11:50AM
We had never had cars transported before so I just went with the highest rated company I could find, and was delighted with both David Littles and Ame...[More]
By Susan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 9:42AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 10:08AM
The service was excellent and I will certainly use them again if the need arises. The pickup was on time, and while there were certain 'crossed wires...[More]
By Richard in Minneapolis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 20 2014 5:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 8:54AM
First time using this broker and they work very well with you. If you have any question on how this process goes they will take you step by step. I wi...[More]
By Cristina on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 6:27PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 11:59AM
I sent the request of quote online and get back the most reasonable, and most cheapest estimate price among all shipping companies I have searched for...[More]
By Charles Tsai on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 12:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 19 2014 1:55PM
As you begin this process, it is key to to comprehend that the Agent you deal with is JUST LIKE a Real Estate agent - but in reverse. A good real est...[More]
By Allan R on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 10:34AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 19 2014 1:52PM
I found shipping cars is not for the faint of heart. After leaving a message for the broker, I waited and waited to hear back. Then, I finally called ...[More]
By Jennifer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 6:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 19 2014 1:48PM
Was originally sceptical about this industry but found amerifreight to be an honest and easy to deal with company. Moved two vehicles from nc to az w...[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 12:41AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 12:01PM
We had a tough route in general as most companies don't go north this time of year. Justin worked hard for us to find a company that would accommodat...[More]
By Caryn B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 11:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 8:55AM
Justin was very knowledgeable and clear about the process to get my vehicle transported. He was also very honest about the time and possible delays s...[More]
By Karin Wick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 8:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 19 2014 3:34AM
Overall had a smooth and good experience with my vehicle transport service. Account rep and driver were both helpful and knowledgeable. Vehicle ship...[More]
By DW on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 5:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 5:57PM
You can search the MILKY WAY and not find a deal as good as AmeriFreight. I was in a CRUNCH to ship my car from Ohio to Oregon and did not want to sp...[More]
By Joe Billig on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 3:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 4:15PM
My overall experience with AmeriFreight was A++. I have heard many horror stories about auto transporters ranging from poor customer service through...[More]
By Esmith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 3:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 3:12PM
I NEEDED A CAR SHIPPED TO ME FOR AN AWAITING BUYING CUSTOMER. I CALLED AMERIFREIGHT AND SPOKE WITH GRAHAM AND EXPLAINED TO HIM THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME ...[More]
By price darrell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 12:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 12:51PM
Ali was a great help in educating me about the transport process. Educating me saved me a lot of frustration when you realize and embrace the fact tha...[More]
By Monica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 11:01AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 11:25AM
I was very nervous about shipping my car from VA to CA as I had never shipped a car before. I found out last minute of my move and was afraid because...[More]
By Laura I on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 17 2014 11:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 4:33AM
After reviewing a large number of auto transport companies I settled on Amerifreight and glad that I did. The individual I worked with, Justin, was up...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 17 2014 8:38PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 4:32AM
Very great service! I really liked the drier ad I tought AmeriFreight did a really god job setting me up. ...[More]
By Silvio Pellas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 17 2014 7:56PM
By Silvio Pellas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 17 2014 7:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 8:03PM
Overall, car picked up as scheduled, car delivery was prompt, and the car was undamaged. However, I did have some other issues when using Amerifreigh...[More]
By Don on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 17 2014 7:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 11:26AM
AmeriFreight was great to work with! They found an outstanding carrier (Pipeline Auto Transport) and took all the stress out of the process. I was k...[More]
By John on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 17 2014 7:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 9:08AM
Jordan with Amerifreight communicated with me very well about the shipment of my car from Houston to Pittsburgh. He was relatively easy to get a hold...[More]
By Brian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 17 2014 2:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 4:29AM
AmeriFreight was extremely responsive and provided extra details at my request (which details were probably not the kinds of things that customers usu...[More]
By Fortier on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 17 2014 1:12PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 1:17PM
My overall experience was good. I noticed after reading some of the other reviews that I was in the same situation as others. I was quoted and told on...[More]
By Lisa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 17 2014 9:49AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 10:50AM
This was my first time shipping a vehicle so I had a lot of questions about how the process worked. The first day I called to set up my shipment my A...[More]
By Steven on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 10:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 4:49AM
Lecia at AmeriFreight was a pleasure to work with. Excellent, timely communication, follow-up, and accuracy. She is definitely a pro. I would reco...[More]
By Doug Echternach on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 8:55PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 4:25AM
Call Letia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
My car was picked up on the day and in the time frame I was told it would be picked up. It was shipped across country and it only took 4 days. I...[More]
By Toni Yates on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 8:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 4:23AM
This was my first experience in transporting my vehicles by third party transport rather than personally driving my vehicles to there respective desti...[More]
By Paul Altfas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 8:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 4:43AM
The order process is a little confusing. Initially the order was taken over the phone, then an email came asking to input the order on-line. The ord...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 7:55PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 4:52AM
Thank you Jordan, Thank you AmeriFrieght! First, incentive or not to post a review doesn't mean the review has to positive, just honest. I am honestly...[More]
By Judith S. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 6:24PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 4:10AM
Justin helped tremendously with pick up and delivery. Did have a few troubles with the carrier but always got help from Justin. They were prompt about...[More]
By Suki on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 6:10PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 17 2014 4:03AM
Not the best rates but higher rates bring higher quality and professionalism. two days late on delivery ,but weather might have been an issue....[More]
By malcolm on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 4:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 4:54PM
We had an honest, timely experience with Brett as well as the car transporter. We recommend highly....[More]
By Kristyn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 3:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 4:53PM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Initially my shipment was set up by Jessica. She quoted me at $995. When I called closer to my shipment window, I was told that she no longer worked f...[More]
By L.Rene on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 3:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 3:52PM
Ali Miller was super helpful in finding a company for us. I really like how she regularly contacts me to let me know what she is doing. The calls mig...[More]
By Alex Le on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 1:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 1:54PM
AmeriFreight made successful arrangements to have my car shipped across the country. I had to call a couple of times and pay $250 more than originally...[More]
By Ann V on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 12:54AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 4:15AM
Ali at AmeriFreight did an excellent job with my car transport. I have not used a broker in the past but Ali described how it work and gave me sound ...[More]
By JL on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 16 2014 12:11AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 4:13AM
It took me only 1 call and 1 email to ship my car. Brett from Amerifreight was very useful. My BMW was picked up on time in Long Island NY and deliver...[More]
By Francisco on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 11:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 4:10AM
After looking at dozens of shipping services for a cross country move, I settled on AmeriFreight because of their reputation and I'd heard of them fro...[More]
By Eric R on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 11:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 4:09AM
AmeriFreight was able to get my vehicle shipped across country (Florida to California) within my budget and in a timely manner. I would definitely use...[More]
By Alex on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 8:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 4:02AM
My contact person was Jordan. The communication from Jordan was excellent from start to finish. Even when I was out of the country, we communicated vi...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 6:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 4:01AM
Contacted Amerifreight for transporting my car from CO to NJ...car was picked up and delivered as promised. Customer service was as expected. ...[More]
By Jay S on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 5:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 3:57AM
AmeriFreight provided excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone. I needed to have a care picked up but didn't have anyone to sign for the ke...[More]
By NY to DC on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 4:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 5:00PM
Excellent overall experience. First time shipping a vehicle and was picked up on time, dropped on time, and arrived clean and undamaged. Would recomme...[More]
By Greg on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 4:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 4:38PM
I have shipped several cars over the past 3 years and Amerifreight has been the best so far. Honestly, I picked them originally because they were near...[More]
By bnhscharding on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 4:03PM
By bnhscharding on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 3:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 4:20PM
Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
From my experience, Amerifreight is a good broker indeed. The carrier was found on time, no delays; the carrier found (full throttle) is a rather new...[More]
By Zongmin Yin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 3:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 3:57PM
We had an overall great experience. Brett was wonderful to work with as well as the transport company....[More]
By kristyn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 3:25PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 16 2014 4:54PM
Good experience. They found a carrier almost immediately and the car was delivered without incident on time. Would use them again. ...[More]
By Greg on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 3:21PM
Graham was very good and prompt with responses. We tried another shipping company and had waited 2 weeks and never recd a call and certainly not a con...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 3:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 3:41PM
Graham did a great job and stayed in contact the entire time. Whenever I had any questions I could always call, and he was always available or made ti...[More]
By Ian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 2:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 2:53PM
We were pleased with the prompt pick up and delivery of our car. The driver did a great job contacting us when he was arriving and it was a smooth an...[More]
By Shari on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 1:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 1:07PM
Good service. No problems. Price was competitive. Customer service was helpful and responsive. Pick-up was a day late but time was made up on the jour...[More]
By JF on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 9:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 9:55AM
I needed to ship 2 cars from Boston to LA (an SUV and a minivan) and I actually used the transport service at the last minute as we were planning to d...[More]
By Natalie T. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 15 2014 12:52AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 2:56AM
I had a great experience. My car arrived earlier than I expected and I was very happy. I would highly recoomend to anyone that needs there car shippe...[More]
By Steve Jones on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 14 2014 9:36PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 15 2014 2:56AM
They were fine. Had no problems. The car arrived without any problems or damage. The one thing I thought was weird was they would only accept cash upo...[More]
By Matthew Torres on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 14 2014 2:35PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 3:39PM
I tried another company first and I got scammed. But these people really know what there doing. I called and they got me set up right away and I didn'...[More]
By Derek rigsby on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 14 2014 12:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 1:44PM
Overall, a very smooth transfer of my daughter's car. Price fluxuated but that was explained by Rep (time had passed between my first inquiry and ...[More]
By Greg on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 14 2014 11:57AM
Good customer service and follow through. Vehicle pick up in Washington State and delivery to Atlanta area. Satisfied. ...[More]
By Jim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 14 2014 11:00AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 12:01PM
I needed to get two cars shipped cross country quickly and Brett was able to find me a carrier to do so. Brett was extremely professional, knowledgea...[More]
By Greg M on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 14 2014 9:36AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 11:57AM
I selected AmeriFreight based on reviews through this site. I first contacted staff a couple of weeks prior to shipment to get me a quote and agreed t...[More]
By Iggi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 13 2014 8:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 4:23AM
Overall my cars arrived fast and without damage. Did have to contact the company multiple times however as they had to scramble to find someone to pi...[More]
By Shang Sung on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 13 2014 12:05AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 12:03PM
All went smoothly. Car picked up on time. Delivered on time. Personal contact and follow up was frequent and pleasant. Would use again....[More]
By Barbara on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 12 2014 6:47PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 4:20AM
This is the 3rd time I am using Amerifreight. They have always had excellent customer service, have been prompt in answering the phone / returning cal...[More]
By Roy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 12 2014 1:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 4:19AM
I was concerned about transporting my vehicle across country. But after reading reviews concerning AmeriFreight I decided to go with this company. I e...[More]
By Tina on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 12 2014 12:36PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 4:18AM
While the entire process with shipping my Jeep J10 restoration project was successful and uneventful overall, there are a couple aspects of this indus...[More]
By Jeff N. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 12 2014 9:53AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 14 2014 4:08AM
I want to give everyone a honest situation of my experience with AmeriFreight. I received a quote that was extremely reasonable and to my price liking...[More]
By Todd on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 11 2014 11:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 12 2014 4:39AM
This is the second time we've used Amerifreight. The first time everything went perfect. This time the vehicle showed up with a dead battery. After...[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 11 2014 11:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 12 2014 4:38AM
This is the second time I've used Amerifreight to transport my car halfway across the country. Both my expeirences have been postivie in customer serv...[More]
By YJ on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 11 2014 4:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 11 2014 4:34PM
Previous 1 2 3