View 146,466 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 80
Reviews 1-25 of 1976
After doing much research on the internet to find an honest and reliable shipping company, I chose Amerifreight after reading positive reviews. The cu...[More]
By Jinaki Gourdine on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 22 2014 1:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 22 Hours Ago
I'll start by saying I would never choose anyone else but Amerifreight, why you ask? Well, being a rookie and having to figure out who to choose to s...[More]
By Anthony Lee on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 22 2014 10:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 22 2014 10:52AM
We were recommend to Graham through AmeriFreight through one of our close friends who had just completed a across the country move and used AmeriFrien...[More]
By Chinasa Ordu on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 22 2014 5:11AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 22 2014 7:13AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
This was our first time shipping our car. We chose AmeriFreight because of their BBB rating. I was impressed with the speed in which they were able to...[More]
By Aaron on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 6:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 22 2014 2:17AM
When the truck was first listed, I was contacted many times but all of the prices were higher than the quoted price. I finally told them that I had ti...[More]
By K. Zittle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 5:00PM
Very good service and prompt in answering ALL of my questions. If this is your first time doing this, trust these people. Their price was not the be...[More]
By Neil on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 4:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 5:41PM
Overall, working with Amerifreight was a great experience. They were professional and courteous during all interactions. They updated me on the progre...[More]
By Tom Burroughs on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 2:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 2:59PM
This company provided excellent service regardless of the car being delivered past the 7-10 day period ...[More]
By Sashee on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 1:01PM
This is the second time I have used Amerifreight and would use them again. The point person, David, was very responsive to my inquiries and always fo...[More]
By Alice on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 1:01PM
By Alice on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 1:01PM
I called expecting to have a wait but Ali my rep. had me set up shipped and delivered in a weeks time she was always available to answer questions and...[More]
By jan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 9:37AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 9:56AM
My experince was not great. My car was picked up very late even though I requested expedited service and I had to drive out of state for approximately...[More]
By Anuj on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 7:50AM
We had a great experience with this company. As we have never shipped a car before, the representatives were very helpful and easy to talk to. They we...[More]
By Sarah Van Gorden on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 12:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 2:22AM
I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. It was easy to schedule the transport of my vehicle and my agent was very friendly and communicative. Would...[More]
By Emily on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 7:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 2:21AM
I was worried when I decided to ship my car from Wyoming to New Jersey. After all I had never done it before, nor did I know anything about it. After ...[More]
By Pat Hand on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 5:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 2:20AM
I had a lot of anxiety shipping our expensive car across the country. We are in the military and always on the move. You always hear/read the bad revi...[More]
By Kennedy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 1:38PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 2:01PM
We started the car transport process back in May with another company. My dad wanted my son to have my mom's 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis. Dad lived i...[More]
By Char F. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 1:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 2:01PM
Great service! Would highly recommend! Ali was excellent and followed up to make sure our car was picked up. We hardly had to wait for our vehicle to ...[More]
By Alex Brauer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 12:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 12:34PM
Amerifreight did a fantastic job in getting my car from UT to MA in a short time. I had talked to several other companies and felt concerned about the...[More]
By Mike C on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 11:42PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:07AM
I shipped two cars to Oregon from the east coast. I chose Amerifreight based on the information and reviews I found online. The company did exactly ...[More]
By Mart on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 9:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:06AM
Exceptional experience! Brett was always reachable, knowledgeable, and accurate in all information conveyed. Pick-up options were offered before, on...[More]
By Jim Geiger on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 9:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:06AM
Like many other people looking to ship a vehicle for the first time, we were overwhelmed at the amount of choices and the whole (seemingly) complicate...[More]
By Misty Stroud on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 7:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 8:52PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Brett was very proactive and answered the phone personally every time- price was below most competitors...[More]
By Eric brumwell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 7:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:06AM
I was in dire need to transport my car in short time. But Amerifreight was fantastic in not only securing transport but their prompt service, professi...[More]
By Steve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 2:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 3:50PM
I was transporting my daughter's car from Washington to South Carolina. Ali did a good job at explaining the process and time frame. She was prompt ...[More]
By Diane on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 12:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 12:29PM
Lecia was very helpful and maintained great contact with me, presenting several carrier options. I held out for a cheaper driver and he was two days ...[More]
By Dave G. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 11:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 12:30PM
Dear Amerifreight Car Shipping: I want to thank you for the terrific experience I had working with your Team to ship my daughter’s car from A...[More]
By Mike Langella on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 10:20AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 10:29AM
I was looking for a Transport of my car from Bonita Springs / FL to Bloomington / MN. My first research was not this successful - all companies I was ...[More]
By Uwe Lusky on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 1:45AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 6:11AM
I was impressed with the scheduling. They adjusted my contract to enable an earlier pick-up date. The truck was picked up Monday evening on time. To m...[More]
By Brian Bierman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 12:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 6:10AM
Great communications. Brett worked very hard to arrange a complicated pickup. THe trucking company was equally as good. I will be using you again next...[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 6:06PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 6:09AM
I expected that shipping my car across the country would be a hassle, but I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with AmeriFreight. Brett found ...[More]
By Jennifer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 6:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 6:08AM
I am very glad to review about my overall experience with Ameri freight transport. i understood why it is number one transport in US after shipped my ...[More]
By Sai Marupalli on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 4:51PM
I had never used a car carrier before, so I did what I naturally do when needing to find information..go to the internet. After some study and reviewi...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 4:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 4:20PM
This was the first time that I have transported a car and I was a bit aprehensive about it. I did a lot of research and contacted a few companies to c...[More]
By Robert on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 2:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 3:01PM
This is about the third car I have shipped with them and as usual, right on time, right as quoted and no surprises....[More]
By Erica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 2:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 2:51PM
My experience with AmeriFreight and Ali Miller were very pleasant. I had previously delayed the shipping of my vehicle as I was unsure of the process ...[More]
By Yolanda De S. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 1:31PM
Graham at Amerifreight was helpful and knowledgeable. Overall the shipment went well. The car came with no issues. We were originally given an estimat...[More]
By SRinck on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 12:30PM
We called on Saturday after seeing great reviews. Graham was very helpful - he explained to us pricing and time options. Since we needed to ship the c...[More]
By GEKM on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 8:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 10:36AM
Justin at Amerifreight did a great job at getting me set up with a carrier. This was my first experience with shipping a car and it went so smoothly. ...[More]
By Matthew White on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 12:50AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 3:25AM
ok customer service. on time delivery. driver didnt contact me until day of pickup. unable to get ahold of david by email on multiple occasions. fr...[More]
By JP on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 17 2014 11:37AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:05PM
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) We apologize for the lack of communication this customer rec...[More]
This company was very professional courteous and they did their best to service me as a customer my vehicle was delivered before I thought it would ge...[More]
By Joseph Zoida on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 17 2014 10:04AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 3:24AM
I came to see amerifreight online with positive reviews, tried it for the first time and I'm glad I did. Though it's a little pricey, it's still worth...[More]
By Mary Jean on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 17 2014 1:04AM
My experience with Amerifreight has been nothing but amazing. The quote was very affordable at $1350 for transporting my car from San Diego, Californi...[More]
By Tridu on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 16 2014 9:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 16 2014 9:55PM
The first company that was used picked my vehicle up on a thursday and said it would be to my house by Sunday or Monday. Thats when the craziness sta...[More]
By Ex1851 on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 16 2014 6:25PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 16 2014 9:58PM
I had to get my sons girlfriends car from IL to NJ. I was a bit weary of the many negative stories. I called AmeriFreight after reading the reviews...[More]
By Paula on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 16 2014 5:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 16 2014 5:48PM
THIS COMPANY IS AWESOME !! !Brett was very professional and made the process very seamless and a nice experience. The driver and crew were super pol...[More]
By joe senkovich on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 15 2014 6:55PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 15 2014 7:05PM
Brett was incredibly responsive in finding carriers. I had to change the pickup date due to my daughter's schedule and he quickly found another carrie...[More]
By George Mowry on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 15 2014 5:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 15 2014 7:05PM
This was my second experience with shipping my cars. My first was with the ABSOLUTE WORST company ever name Auto Relocation Services based out of Flor...[More]
By S. Jordan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 15 2014 8:57AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 15 2014 10:13AM
Fantastic! I was concerned with shipping my car cross country and the time it might take. My car was on a truck the day after I spoke with Brett and d...[More]
By Devin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 14 2014 10:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 15 2014 2:09AM
We were a little nervous about the whole process of shipping a vehicle since we have never done that before. We checked out some sites on line and re...[More]
By Kathy G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 14 2014 9:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 14 2014 9:30PM
Graham was great. He was clear and honest with me about the process of shipping my car. He went out of his way to find me a carrier to fit my unique m...[More]
By Emilee on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 14 2014 7:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 14 2014 9:03PM
Amerifreight was amazing! I had never needed to ship my car before. Graham talked me through the entire process. I was recommended Amerifreight from a...[More]
By Sydney on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 14 2014 6:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 14 2014 6:53PM
I was concerned about an open trailer for my classic convertible. Your driver took time writing up the pre shipment condition report, was careful and...[More]
By Rich Nailling on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 14 2014 4:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 12:11PM
Excellent service and follow up. Would definitely recommend. I did find some lower prices, however the reviews and my interaction with the company c...[More]
By A Marcus on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 14 2014 1:42PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 14 2014 1:53PM
By A Marcus on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 14 2014 1:42PM
I had two BMW's to transport from Maryland to Washington State. I've been through this drill before and I know it's a very tough industry and VERY di...[More]
By W Brandt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 13 2014 7:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 14 2014 3:18AM
As a first time cross-country mover, I was quite overwhelmed with the whole shipping a car process. I did read that this company does shipping for the...[More]
By Nanda S on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 13 2014 6:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 7:01PM
Ali at Amerifreight was AWESOME throughout this process...very proactive, always call to give updates and check how things were progressing. I had a v...[More]
By Sean on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 13 2014 6:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 7:02PM
My husband and I recently moved to California from Ohio. Having worked in sales for a freight broker and then been the shipping manager for a scale ma...[More]
By Anne Marie Undercoffer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 13 2014 5:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 6:23PM
Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Excellent communication, price, and delivery. Everything worked out great. Highly recommend working with AmeriFreight and Ali Miller specifically....[More]
By josh on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 13 2014 5:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 6:22PM
Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
moved from VA to CA. $1400, including the discount. they did not provide me with my car's dispatch info properly. but communication was swift....[More]
By toga on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 13 2014 4:33PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 4:43PM
I've shipped cars across country many times and this was the best service I've used. Great communication, car was delivered in record speed in good s...[More]
By William on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 13 2014 1:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 1:57PM
I moved back down to Florida from Connecticut and needed a way to ship my car. I looked online for a BBB rated transport service, and found Ameri-frei...[More]
By Miranda Bone on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 13 2014 12:03PM
Justin seemed very honest about how the car shipping process works and I appreciated that. His estimation of 5-7 days from the time of ordering the s...[More]
By Joel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 11:30PM
Justin was very curteous, answered all my questions, and was able to find a driver to take our car from Texas to California quickly. Our driver unfor...[More]
By Dave D on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 6:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 8:27AM
AmeriFreight brokered the transport of a 2000 VW Passat. Everything was handled professionally and on time. The car was delivered on time, as promised...[More]
By Robert Ohr on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 6:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 8:26AM
Everything worked out fine for my car shipment. Brett was professional and polite. Would hire again!...[More]
By John Patterson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 6:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 8:26AM
Picked up on time, delivered on time, no damage. We had requests out to several companies and this was the only company that could meet our timeline ...[More]
By Tom D on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 6:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 8:25AM
I purchased a 1956 ford fairlane online from a seller in OK. I'm in Utah and did an internet serach to find a shipping company. Brett at Amerifreigh...[More]
By Ben on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 5:35PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 5:54PM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
I had a wonderful experience with Amerifreight. A young man named Brett was my contact and he was competent, honest and friendly. I have had bad exp...[More]
By Maria Borelli on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 5:34PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 5:55PM
The entire process was very easy and streamlined. The driver's rep was in contact regularly and all processes from scheduling to delivery were made ...[More]
By Elaine on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 5:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 13 2014 8:25AM
Lecia was able to get me out of a real pinch by securing a carrier for me within minutes. I had been working with a different broker, who completely d...[More]
By Addi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 5:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 5:53PM
I contacted a few different companies before AmeriFreight. Those companies had issues with trying to get a truck to South Dakota and the expected wait...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 2:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 3:52PM
Overall the process was very smooth. I had never had a car shipped before so the process of placing a bid and negotiating with a carrier was new to me...[More]
By Michelle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 2:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 3:52PM
A google search will immediately tell you that AmeriFreight are a five star moving company and there is not a doubt in that rating. From the time I go...[More]
By Franz M on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 1:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 2:28PM
My experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping was overall great. Justin (the rep I did business with) found a carrier and worked with me through all of...[More]
By Rich on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 12:42PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 12:53PM
Tom at SBT Auto was wonderful to work with and I would gladly use him again. My only complaint is my car was filthy when it came off the truck. I woul...[More]
By Kristi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 11:37AM
Easy to deal with and delivered as promised! It is a busy time of year for auto transport. We had a very short window for the pick up and delivery o...[More]
By Mike G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 10:25AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 11:01AM
I have had cars transported in the past with Amerifreight and have never had a problem. Service is excellent and my cars have arrived in what I would ...[More]
By Lyn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 7:02AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 8:10AM
This is my second time working with Amerifreight, and yet again, they delivered great service! They were available at all times for any questions and ...[More]
By Susan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 1:45AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 3:14AM
I had a great experience shipping my car from Ohio to California. Amerifreight agent "Lecia" was very helpful and honest. She told me all th...[More]
By Nitu Singh on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 12 2014 12:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 3:12AM
I have contacted first different company for car moving. but till last moment it was no call from them or no confirmation. I was worried and called ...[More]
By Sam Tr on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 11:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 11 2014 11:56PM
I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight representative Ali. The only hitch was with the carrier. I certainly feel that AmeriFreight could use b...[More]
By Ashish Sharma on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 10:43PM
My parents moved back to the US from overseas and they needed their vehicle shipped from western NY to Texas. I offered to take on the task of gettin...[More]
By Toni on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 7:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 3:11AM
I did a lot of research before deciding to go with AmeriFreight. I am glad I did. The whole process was hassle free. I worked with Ali Miller and she ...[More]
By Prashanth on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 6:35PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 3:10AM
placed order on Friday morning, car was picked up that evening and delivered by mid-day the next day...[More]
By RFrawley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 5:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 11 2014 5:58PM
This was one of my fastest and efficient auto moving experience.The representative was very helpful, and I recommend any one to use it....[More]
By Divya p on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 4:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 11 2014 5:00PM
I'm very happy with my experience with Amerifreight, and Brett my broker... I received extremely and professional service from the first call to t...[More]
By Allan M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 4:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 11 2014 4:31PM
This was the first time I have shipped a vehicle. Lecia, the representative from AmeriFreight, and Jeffrey, the driver, made the process from start to...[More]
By D Bayly on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 2:50PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 11 2014 3:28PM
We'd heard so MANY first hand horror stories I was prepared for a roller coaster ride. We received a great rate for two cars and the cars arrived FAST...[More]
By Felecia and Johnathan L. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 1:33PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 11 2014 1:57PM
Outstanding Customer Service! We will use again!The carrier was on time and our Customer Service Rep was friendly! We were pleased with the initial ou...[More]
By Duplexe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 12:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 11 2014 12:47PM
Overall good service, even though the truck driver delivered the car could barely speak English and did not make it to the address in instruction but ...[More]
By Saeed Sassan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 11:39AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 11 2014 12:06PM
THIS COMPANY WAS AWESOME THE CAR ARRIVED EARLY AND IN GOOD CONDITION. THE GENTLEMAN THAT PICKED IT UP WAS PROMPT AND VERY NICE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS...[More]
By Andrea on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 11 2014 8:08AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 11 2014 9:17AM
I was looking to ship my car across country and Amerifreight quoted me a price within my range. There was a minor miscommunication with my vehicle wh...[More]
By Justin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 10 2014 11:12PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 12 2014 10:23AM
I used Amerifreight to organize the transport of my small sedan from WA state to California, after requesting quotes from three more companies. One of...[More]
By MH on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 10 2014 7:50PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 10 2014 10:10PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Lecia from Amerifreight was really easy to work with throughout the shipping process. She called regularly to check up on the status of the car and pr...[More]
By MG on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 10 2014 12:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 10 2014 1:05PM
Ali Miller was extremely helpful throughout the transportation process. She assisted in balancing desired pick-up location with cost, establishing sp...[More]
By Glenn Pohly on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 10 2014 10:23AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 10 2014 12:16PM
Excellent customer service. Would use the transport carrier service again. Pleasant experience. Company worked to get my car across country on-time...[More]
By Katie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 9 2014 9:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 10 2014 12:13PM
I called Amerifreight to ship a large truck from Colorado to Texas, and I had a bid late that night at my requested price. I had already received 3 mo...[More]
By Bobby Grisham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 9 2014 7:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 10 2014 12:15PM
Excellent experience end to end. David let me know what to expect, and kept me informed throughout the process. The forms to be completed where straig...[More]
By David C on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 9 2014 7:40PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 10 2014 12:14PM
Previous 1 2 3