View 150,561 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 83
Reviews 1-25 of 2051
I called AmeriFreght a bit panic from the experience I had with another transport company and feeling desperate about getting my car from California to Michigan. After paying a deposit to another company, it had been 6 days of constant calling to get someone to respond to me. Like a lot of people who have a need to transport their car, I tried to make arrangements way ahead of time, but that did not seem to matter. When I called AmeriFrieght, I was immediately treated professionally by Lecia, a very informed representative who listened to me and quickly began to the process of getting me what I needed. It was so wonderful to speak to someone who gave me 3 phone numbers and an email address so that I would be able to reach her with any questions or concerns that I had about the process. Most important to me and what really sold me about this service is that I did not pay a deposit until Lecia had a confirmed driver and time for my car to be picked up and a real time expectation of when my car would be delivered. What really blew me away is that the very same day I spoke to Lecia, she called me back with a confirmed driver and time of pick up. I did not have to wait and that was amazing to me. I think AmeriFrieght is the best option for people like me who respect professional customer service reps who really care and are all about helping you get what you need. I was ready to write this review after my first conversation with Lecia. I knew that this was the company that would take care of me and would recommend this company to anyone in need of having their car transported to a new location. I am glad I found this company and know that you too would will be pleased with their service. One more thing I would like to say that the driver Tim's Team communicated to me all the way across country, from beginning to the very moment Tim delivered my car to East Lansing, Michigan. That was incredible! ...[More]
By Jan Corcoran on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Our transport had some special pickup instructions that were handled professionally. The overall experience was positive. The only thing that was difficult is that there was very short notice (3-5 hours) given as to when the carrier would be making the pickup. Car was delivered safely within 24 hours. ...[More]
By Brad on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
The price was reasonable for a cross-country transport and everyone involved was very patient and helpful. The driver picked up my car right down the road from where I live and made it a quick and painless process. It was delivered to my apartment about four business days later which was much less than the expected arrival date, which worked in my favor! I was recommended to this company by a friend and I would do the same for anyone else that asks. ...[More]
By Emma Grosjean on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Great service from Washington to Miami. Thanks a lot!!! Would use again. Graham was very helpful with everything. ...[More]
By Silvio Pellas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
AmeriFreight was friendly and easy to do. Representative Ali was helpful and was able to find me a carrier within 6 days of my request. Although the price that I paid was greater than what I was initially quoted, their services where great. I would recommend AmeriFreight and use them again if I have to ship me car. ...[More]
By Victor on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Brett was very helpful. The original quote was about $400 less than what I ended up paying but I knew that this was a possibility all along. Pick up and delivery was flawless and very professional. When my original driver bailed, Brett found me a new one that very same day that picked up the truck earlier than expected! My big truck made it from coast to coast in 7 days without issue. Would recommend Amerifreight to anyone that needs to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Zakariya Frank on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I needed to ship a 1972 Chevy with a 10" lift from Ohio to California. I looked at 19 different companies. Amerifreight was the one that found me a carrier and quick. It's not easy finding someone to ship such a large truck, but Allie at Amerifreight made it happen! Within 10 days my truck was picked up. Justin, the driver really cared for my truck and was in contact with me the entire trip. He even sent me pictures of my truck along the trip. It took only 7 days from pick up to delivery. Thanks Allie and Amerifreight!...[More]
By Christian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Shipped car from California to Maryland with surprisingly no problems at all. Car carrier picked up my car on the first day and delivered it early. Would use this company again. Representative at Amerifrieght was easy to get a hold of and knowledgeable. Thanks!...[More]
By Hilary on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 18 2014 3:39PM
The lower price will make you wait very long time and it is not guaranteed. If you want to ship it quick. I suggest you place your order on at least 2 or 3 5 star shipping company. Don't give any up front deposit. Even though I got my car late, because of the falling rock of the highway. i still gave a very high rating. Honestly, AMERIFREIGHT can be trust. ...[More]
By nick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 18 2014 1:02AM
Got my vehicle shipped in less than 2 weeks from order date. I was informed earlier itself about the bidding process and everything. Had to increase the price by 200 but they were honest and upfront about it. Will ship with them again....[More]
By Phani on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 11:14PM
Ali at Amerifreight provided a thorough explanation of (almost) the whole process. The price quote was exact, and didn't change. The carrier was CFR Line/ Green Trucking LLC. They were a bit harder to contact, but I was satisfied. One thing that I did not know until delivery was the final step in the process. There was a fourth party, a towing contractor, who finished the final leg of the transport with a 2-car trailer. I was not told about this beforehand, but it still worked out just fine....[More]
By Steve Benz on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 9:31PM
Very Happy with the service - but it was a little more costly than expected. But the service was excellent....[More]
By mary cutler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 7:05PM
This company was quick and reliable - car was picked up and delivered when promised. Car was in the same condition as when it left. The total cost was $1250, $300 of which was paid up front and the rest was paid when the car arrived. We paid for the extra protection plan as the car was in an open carrier to ward against accidental damage, but this was not needed as the car was fine. The entire process, from calling AmeriFreight to get a quote to the arrival of the car took two weeks - a fast and painless process. We worked with Josh, who was helpful. All around a good experience and would recommend to others. ...[More]
By Alex W. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 11:08AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 17 2014 12:58PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
This was my second experience using this company...both with excellent results. They found me a carrier within 10 minutes of placing my request! Highly recommend! ...[More]
By L. Redmon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 10:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 17 2014 12:11PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates...[More]
I chose AmeriFreight due to it's excellent BBB rating and that they are located near Atlanta which was my shipping destination. Their response was fast and the paperwork relatively easy. Although they did not meet my requested ship date, they did call with a shipper's proposal on day 4 after my requested date. The cost wound up being $180 more than what AmeriFreight had quoted me which was disappointing but I felt within reason. The original shipment time frame was to take two days but the shipper did it in one. The car arrived safely and in execellent condition. We were overall please with the performance of AmeriFreight and the shipper....[More]
By Dan Knowles on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 16 2014 5:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 17 2014 9:25AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) ...[More]
My rep was great and very informative. She informed me that it would take 1-15 days for a carrier to schedule my pick up. My car was picked up on the 16th day-which worked for me because I was not on a time crunch. She followed up with me through out the process which I greatly appreciated. ...[More]
By Ashley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 16 2014 10:42AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 16 2014 11:42AM
I had very limited window for the car to be picked up as I was actually traveling across country at the time. Lecia made accommodation for me to drop the car off at their office location just outside Atlanta, as it was on my way, and met me on a Sunday so I could drop the car off! She handled the pick-up of the vehicle for me from there the following day. My car was also stored in a secured warehouse and I was extremely comfortable with the process. I've shipped cars before, and this is the best rate I've gotten yet....[More]
By Gene on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2014 11:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 16 2014 3:33AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Vitamins give you peace of mind thinking your doing the right thing. That was how I was made to feel dealing with Lecia at AmeriFrieght. Professional, friendly. Well done....[More]
By larry seebach on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2014 10:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 16 2014 3:31AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
This was the lowest quote and my car was delivered right on time. I would use them again. I have never transported a car and was very happy with the result. The only thing it wasn't door to door and quoted. I had to drive to drop off the car and drive to meet the driver to pick up the car. I would say it was an hour to drop off and an hour to pick up round trip. ...[More]
By Dean Waters on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2014 10:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 16 2014 4:29AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I completed the process of selecting an agent, AmeriFreight, Friday morning about mid morning. By 1:00 o'clock AmeriFreight had secured a carrier and the car was picked up late that day. The carrier, Horse Creek Transport, delivered the car to me in perfect shape on the following Tuesday. So five days from the time Leica posted the job the car was sitting in my driveway. The driver called me periodically to update me on progress. I was anxious about this, my first, transfer but it couldn't have gone better. Thanks to all involved I now have the best looking 56 ford in town....[More]
By Robert Turnage on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2014 9:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 16 2014 3:16AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Excellent service received from Amerifreight.....pik up and delivery was spot on...no issues at all...car came in good condition...[More]
By Syed on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2014 8:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 16 2014 3:14AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Amerifreight did an excellent job of responding to my inquiries and following up with me in a timely manner. The representative assisted me in coordinating and scheduling the transportation. Very shortly after the initial inquiry, I received a call from the auto transporter to make arrangements. The auto transporter was prompt, courteous and personable. The auto transporter retrieved the automobile and delivered it pursuant to the agrees upon schedule. ...[More]
By Kdc on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2014 6:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 16 2014 4:28AM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The representative is very helpful and very responsive to my requests by phones or emails. They were able to get me a good carrier. I mean, the most important thing is that your car arrives safely and intact....[More]
By Kan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2014 4:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 15 2014 5:06PM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Everything was great, well organized, and on time. Quotes were $100-$200 less than other places I looked at...[More]
By Alex R on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2014 3:38PM
Safe at Home in Tacoma. I was the custodian for my daughter’s Mitsubishi 3000 GT for three years while she was in the Middle East serving her country. one of the simple freedoms that she looked forward to was getting in her car and just driving, but The GT was in Louisiana with me, and she was in Tocoma. After talking to several companies, I talked to Lecia at Amerifreight who give me a straightforward quote, and details about moving the car that I could believe. The car was picked up and delivered as agreed upon on time with no hidden fees. I liked the straightforward, friendly, candid and professional manner that Amerifreight did business, and I would not hesitate to use them again. Moving a car may seem like a small thing, but now my daughter-in-law can run up Mt. Ranier with the wind blowing through her hair, enjoy the freedom of the open road and let the far away conflict fade to a distant memory. ...[More]
By David Tate on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 15 2014 3:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 15 2014 4:44PM
Previous 1 2 3