View 166,990 Reviews on 3,782 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 60
Reviews 1-25 of 1486
I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. My car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than I expected across the country. The wait time to get my contract picked up was within 24 hours, but I expect that was primarily because I had to expedite shipping it across the country and had a more expensive contract. The biggest benefit of using them was my agent, Ali Miller. She was very personable, very thorough, and did an overall outstanding job. She followed up after my contract was picked up, before/after pickup of the car, and before/after delivery of the car. I was extremely impressed with her service and you would be lucky to get her!...[More]
By Ryan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 27 Minutes Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
After reviewing several shippers for the job, I chose Amerifreight and was glad I did. The experience was great from the initial quote and phone call, to the delivery of the car. I would definitely use them again without hesitation....[More]
By Jeff Martin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Service through Ameri freight was great, they were able to answer all of my questions/concerns every time I called. My car arrived within 9 days, it was being transported from MA to WA. ...[More]
By NickiA on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
First of all, I researched over a dozen (shipping brokerage) companies and read so many mixed reviews, I wasn't sure who to trust/believe. Shipping a car across country is costly, especially when you are also moving all your (mom's) belongings via a professional moving company. Fees add up, but what matters to me first is a company's integrity & efficiency - be honest & be attentive. After all, we are the paying clients, right? In my research, I kept returning to AmeriFreight, as they seem to have the best overall service reviews. I was fortunate to happen upon Lecia, one of their sale's representatives. I so appreciate customer service agents that are being real, direct and helpful. There was no fluff in her words; she told me what was and what wasn't & there was no fear in losing me to another company. She just wanted to help, if she could - I didn't feel the pressure of the sale. My mom was moving from West Virginia to California, which is not an easy feat. I even had trouble securing a moving company for transporting my mom's possessions. Lecia attempted to find a trucking company to route through the mountains, but instead, she was only able to find one that would meet us during a very small window of opportunity in Dulles, VA - where my mom was flying out of, the day after she closed her house. Eric from CAA Trucking Transport had a (very pleasant) driver meet us at our hotel two hours after we arrived, during hellish D.C. rush hour traffic. It was a quick hand off of the keys/car, and six days later, my mom received her car in California, in the condition we gave it & for the price guaranteed. TOTALLY SATISFIED & GRATEFUL CUSTOMER...[More]
By Karl on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 9 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Entire process was very affordable and easy. Josh was able to answer any questions I had with the process and guide me through each step. Vehicle arrive quicker than expected and was picked up on the day I requested. ...[More]
By Kalen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates...[More]
Great service. They picked it up on time and were very fast in transporting 2 cars. Drivers were friendly and communicated well to co-ordinate both pickup and drop-off....[More]
By Sriram on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2015 9:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 for Discounted Rates...[More]
First, let me tell you this review is regardless of a very small discount my son will receive for this feedback. I would have left this feedback regardless, so it's really unbiased. I have also not been told what to say. I feel I need to make sure everyone knows how great this company did for my son because the first company he booked was a NIGHTMARE. I won't go into detail here, but I will tell you, you need to be really careful and look up every company really well and read these reviews. I contacted Josh after the first company my son booked never showed or returned calls after they got a deposit from my 19 year old son who is newly enlited in the Navy and has very little money. I explained to Josh my problems with the whole process and he explained everything really well and gave me such reassurance that my son's car would be in good hands. Approx 2 days after contacting Josh, he found a company and explained to me, as he had initially, that they company wanted 100.00 more than his original quote. I was okay with that because he told me that could be a possibility since they place the order out there to the masses with the price and they wait and see which companies want the work for the quoted price. It was only a few days later and they were already on the way to come get my son's car. The towing company he found us was SUPER. They kept in communication every step of the way and let me know that due to traffic conditions they would be one day late in picking up the car, BUT, that they would actually get my son's car to him one day early! The driver was the nicest guy every. He came as promised, took the car and delivered it the very next day to my son in Florida. I couldnt be happier how this turned out and I am truly appreciative to Josh for all his help and in taking good care of my son. ...[More]
By April on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2015 8:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates...[More]
Josh was very helpful, professional and courteous throughout. My car arrived on time and in good condition. No hassles. One caution about the process: I would not necessarily accept the first offer made. ...[More]
By Michael Dolan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2015 6:35PM
I spent a lot of time researching ways to transport my second vehicle from TX to NY prior to taking a new job. Most of the companies I was quoted with were all very similar - between 900 and 1100. Amerifreight quoted me at 830, and being on a budget, and after seeing a lot of reviews online, I was in. Once I signed on, Amerifreight set out to book my trip. Lecia was very helpful and informative and also very accommodating. A couple of days later I got a call around 9am saying that my car could be picked up that day and be in NY just a few days later. That night, I met up with a driver near my house at a Target to drop off my car. The driver was friendly and professional and my experience was very good. The car arrived a day early in NY where my brother picked it off an exit on the Highway. The only issue you may have with using Amerifreight is their pricing mechanism. I was originally quoted 830 and ended up paying 945. One of the other companies I talked to warned me this would happen and pitched me hard to sign with them because their price was guaranteed. It was explained to me that the difference ended up being from a brokers fee. The way I understand it, all the moving companies use a central system to book these movements so the price that one can get the others can. My brokers fee for Amerifreight ended up being 245 and I had to pay the driver 700 (in cash). Since it was too late to drive myself and set up airfare, I had little choice but to pay the extra. The service also requires me to leave two reviews (if you do it they give you a "discount" of 50 bucks, don't do it and they charge you after the fact), good or bad, which explains why their company had so many reviews - one of the reasons I went with them. That aside, I was still pleased with the brokerage service that they provide and appreciate the convenience of the business. AG ...[More]
By AG on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2015 1:04AM
A relative gave me his old car but it was not running and located in a neighborhood away from the major highways. Amerifreight found a carrier that had a flatbed with a winch to load the car & cannonball it down to Georgia. The carrier dropped it off and helped me push it in my garage. I was very pleased with the whole process....[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2015 2:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates...[More]
Lecia was great, the company was great. Everything arrived on time and in order. I would absolutely use this firm again. From communication to prices, there were absolutely no surprises. The driver we received was kind and professional. There truly is no reason to look anywhere else for your shipping needs. ...[More]
By Adam on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2015 6:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 25 2015 8:43PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Kenneth was the best. Was able to chat with him throughout this whole entire process. He was able to get something quick and fast for me. They provided me with a carrier that was able to deliver. Carrier was ok. 2 guys came and was able to ship my car. Everything went well except 2 things: They placed my car in the front so it basically caught all the bugs. By the time my car arrived at the drop off destination, there were a million bugs stuck to the front of the car, which was kinda annoying to wash out/clean. Carriers were 1 day late on the pick up...[More]
By Navin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2015 12:07AM
whole process was seamless. Graham was pleasure to work with and the truck was delivered when needed in exc condition. Would use this company again."".........".............................................................[More]
By George M Lucas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2015 2:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 24 2015 2:23PM
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
There was a delay on my shipping with no fault of Amerifreight. They were very good with the customer service and i would recommend them. The car shipment got delayed by one day but it arrived in the destination in 3 days which was a surprise. I was qouted 7 to 11 days after puckup. ...[More]
By TJav on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2015 12:31AM
I have used Amerifreight multiple times to move company vehicles around the country. I have not been disappointed with their service. If a carrier misses an appointment, they are quick at getting another carrier to pick up....[More]
By Shawn Andreasen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2015 12:05AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 24 2015 12:12AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates...[More]
Ali Miller was my booking agent and she was fantastic. She was timely in providing information as well as great at providing updates on the contract. I would use Amerifrieght again to arrange the transport of my vehicle again. They were also about $200 cheaper than all the other quotes I received. Great service Jason...[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2015 11:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 24 2015 4:34PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Had to ship a car from Virginia to California on short notice. Amerifreight worked around my schedule for pickup and got the car delivered early on very short notice. Would highly recommend....[More]
By Josh on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2015 8:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 23 2015 8:39PM
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
I had booked a pickup and delivery with another business that I found out through Facebook they went out of business...so two weeks before we were moving I had to find a new company to help get my car shipped. After I got my quote from AmeriFreight I called Lecia and left a message. She returned my call minutes after and helped me set up the shipment on 7/15. Fast forward to 7/20 I gave her a call and asked if there was any bids for my shipment...none yet but she was updating it daily. I let her know we were going to be moving from our location on 7/30 so it needed to be picked up soon. Later that evening I got a call from Lecia saying there was a carrier 40 minutes away from my location with extra room on his load willing to take it....GREAT! We ended up paying $650 to the carrier AAA Stallion Transport and $295 to AmeriFreight. Thats the only negative I would say about this company, I was a bit confused about why our original bid took the $295 out of the carrier cost but on our final it was separate so altogether is costed a bit more ($895) then we were expecting. If we had a longer amount of time to wait for the carrier to get a lower price we probably would have waited for another bid. Overall this company was good, contacted me promptly whenever I needed to talk with them and helped find me a carrier when I was in a bind. ...[More]
By Elizabeth M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2015 7:43PM
My move was tricky, as I was moving from Texas, but going on international travel before moving to Florida. I had to leave my cars at a friend's house in Texas, to be picked up while I was out of the country. Ali made the process very easy and I didn't have to constantly check in. She did call weekly to see if I needed anything, but was able to answer any questions I had quickly. The cars were picked up and shipped and arrived the same day I arrived in Florida. As the prices are based on bids from drivers, the original quote was a little bit less than what I actually paid. ...[More]
By Matt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2015 1:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 23 2015 2:48PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Graham gave me a quote on the phone and called me back in 2 hours with a pickup window. Car was delivered within the time period as stated and the carrier was flexible and able to work a pickup schedule with me. No damage, car was dirty as expected. ...[More]
By Viet on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2015 8:57PM
Great service. They were easy to get a hold of; and they kept in touch at various points during the process. They even tried to find me the most economical option. I'm satisfied with what I got. And no other bid I received was lower....[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2015 2:24AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 23 2015 2:48PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
process was new to us where you bid as opposed to shopping a fixed price. broker was very clear that broker fee is $275, then you pay the transport fee on top of that. You pay cash on delivery to the driver which seems a little unsafe to me. ...[More]
By Brett M on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2015 12:08AM
AmeriFreight runs a tight ship and responds promptly to your inquiries. They were very professional and accommodating. They even helped me track down the driver when the shipping company could not be reached. The only neutral thing that I have to say about the company is that they are a broker, not an actual shipping company. I did not understand this when I contracted with them, and this is partly my fault. AmeriFreight will take your information and give you a quote, then post your order on a website where drivers can bid on the job. They DO work to make sure that a driver/company will transport your vehicle and in some cases will ask you to be flexible in the pickup or drop off dates. Advice to the first-time shipper: as long as you know that someone may not pick up your order until the day before or even the day of shipping, go ahead with using a broker like AmeriFreight. I recommend them as they do a good job. I feel that the ratings for pickup and delivery as well as vehicle condition are not fair criteria to judge AmeriFreight on, as they have no control over that. ...[More]
By Dana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2015 8:19PM
Everything went fine as promised. I would recommend them to others. I am now adding more content to make the review people happy. My only issue with this company is their insistence on a lengthy review. This is taking up my time....[More]
By Bruce on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2015 4:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 21 2015 5:45PM
For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 ...[More]
When talking with the driver be sure they are willing to leave the main highway to get an inoperable vehicle. We had a problem with that on the pickup., after talking with Ali we had no more problems, the car was delivered earlier than expected which was a nice surprise....[More]
By JOE on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2015 2:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 21 2015 2:30PM
Previous 1 2 3