View 179,008 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 52
Reviews 1-25 of 1288
I worked with Lecia to have one of our cars delivered to my daughter who is attending college out of state. Although AmeriFreight was a little more expensive than some of the other quotes we got from brokers I knew I would be in good hands because she was absolutely honest about her job as a broker. Lecia was professional and never made promises that could not be kept, and explained to me how the business of auto transport worked. I asked for our car to be sent right after the holidays. It was picked up on time and delivered on the date promised with nothing more than some dirt accrued while traveling across country in the winter. Now my daughter has a car and I am happy because we didn't have to drive all the way to Indiana. ...[More]
By Anita Flett on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 3 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Lecia was the representative I dealt with and she was very helpful from the start. There was some confusion because my order was canceled at some point without me knowing so I waited two weeks thinking they hadn't found a carrier but my order just wasn't in. I re placed my order and within about 3 days they found a carrier. This particular carrier charged more so I paid more than what I was originally quoted by about $300 dollars but because I was in a rush I decided to go through with the deal anyways, I'm sure there would be an option to wait for another carrier if I didn't feel like paying that. The carrier was great though they did pick up my car early. It's just a little bit of a hassle trying to coordinate with the drivers since they're on a schedule and you will usually need two drivers to drop off and pick up the car so it can get a bit hectic with scheduling around work. The car arrived dirty from the exterior since it was an open carrier but overall I'm very satisfied with the service on all end. My carrier was Sky Line Freight-they were very friendly. If I had to ship a car again I would definitely use Amerifreight. ...[More]
By Natalie N on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
vehicle shipping , excellent no problems on pick up or delivery . friendly professional knowlegable staff . i tried a different company but did not like how they were treating me and their quote was too high , will use them again...[More]
By FH on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Quick and friendly. The transporter worked with me when I needed the car delivered closer to my location vice driving further away for the pick up. The truck driver was very friendly and expedient. Overall it was a better experience than the other transport company....[More]
By Jose on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
First off, Graham Turner was great. The process was quick and easy. I got my car perfectly. Only issue I had was that I was quoted around 800 and ended up spending almost 1200 to get my car here...I was told, and I completely understand how it works, that they throw out a number to have a trucker come pick it up. They can take it and if no one bites then they have to raise the price. In a matter of 1 day it was taken by a driver and the end result was Amerifreight got $368 and the driver got the $825. I don't mind paying the money, just wish I were told the amount up front. ...[More]
By Dan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
This experience was fairly straightforward. Graham was knowledgable and helpful, but I wouldn't say anything was above-and-beyond. I wanted them to move my car, and they did, for what seemed an average price. Basically they try to make a low-bid offer to drivers, but they're at the mercy of the drivers whether or not they can sell that bid. They ended up having to bump my cost up to get a driver to bite. The problem is, you as a customer get no insight into that process, you just have to assume they're doing their best. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. Based on pricing around, seems like I spent a normal amount of money on the move. Didn't get gouged, but it wasn't cheap either. The process was delayed a couple days, but it was because a bad winter storm hit Pennsylvania right when the driver was supposed to pick it up....[More]
By Andrew Herman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 7 2016 6:41PM
Painless experience! Call back the morning after I sent an online request. Quotes by the end of that day and pick up the next day! Driver (Pasha) was very polite, thorough and appropriately cautious about coming into the neighborhood without damaging the cars on his truck (low hanging branches, tight turns, etc). Car was delivered in San Francisco in 5 days in good condition. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Ben Powell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 7 2016 1:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 13 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
After lot of research and deliberation I selected Ameri Freight and I am glad I did. They were quite professional and did as they said. Even with the big storm that hit the east coast my car was picked and delivered on time. I would gladly recommend Ameri Freight to anyone looking to move his/her car coast to coast. ...[More]
By Gagan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 7 2016 12:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 13 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
No problems, car delivered in on time, just dirty from road grime....[More]
By Donald Randolph on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 6 2016 6:08PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 6 2016 6:30PM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
good service but very expensive. Paid a lot more than I wanted to. I shipped my car with ship your car from Cali to Michigan for 835. end up paying 1290 from michigan to Cali. apparently west to east is cheaper than east to west? I don't really get that. ...[More]
By Ray on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 6 2016 2:59AM
This was a very clean transaction. I was quoted a price the order was confirmed and the delivery was executed on time and efficiently. Good communication with both Amerifreight and the driver, with strong follow up. Recommend...[More]
By John Goott on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:53PM
I had a great experience with amerifreight . The customer service was excellent. They were very honest and picked up my car right away. The drivers were very easy to talk to and keep in contact with me. I have shipped my car across country serveral times now and this was the fastest delivery I have ever gotten. ...[More]
By Cass on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 5 2016 7:22PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I felt comfortable from day one. Great communication with customer service each step of the way (Lecia was fantastic). The driver quickly realized I was nervous about shipping my sports car, but quickly put my mind at ease- showcasing his experience and care process. In my mind, I couldn't have had a better transport experience!...[More]
By Steve R- NYC on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 5 2016 7:21PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Overall I think AmeriFreight was a decent company. The process of confirming the actual shipment was more difficult than it needed to be. There was a phone call which was fine, but we were under the impression that the phone call was confirmation enough. So we dismissed the email assuming there was no further attention needed. Two weeks later when we hadn't heard anything (a follow up call when confirmation hadn't been received would have been nice) we searched through the email only to find out that there was yet another form to fill out before the order was officially in place. And in the process of not following up with us, the price increased from the estimated $850 to $1190. We went with AmeriFreight because they had been the most affordable company and they were able to work with our timeframe. We appreciated the flexibility they offered, but we did not appreciate the price increase after the fact. Overall, more communication would have been appreciated throughout the entire process....[More]
By Adam Butler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 4 2016 10:05PM
This was the first time I ever shipped a car. Amerifreight did an excellent job throughout the entire process. Communication was excellent and the process was seamless. the car arrived on time and we had no difficulties whatsoever. I would definitely use this service again. ...[More]
By Blake Hollar on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 4 2016 6:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 4 2016 6:31PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 ...[More]
Shipping your vehicle can be a nerve wracking process. Ameri-Freight made the process very easy. I was very pleased with their service, knowledge and willingness to help so quickly. There are many car shipping companies out there that I would not trust, but I would trust Ameri-Freight!...[More]
By Virginia Newman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 4 2016 4:21AM
I received a discount off my shipment in exchange for this review. I needed to ship my Jetta from West Hollywood, CA to my new place in Portsmouth, NH. Graham found me a price cheaper than my original quote and set everything up nicely on less than a week notice. On Friday morning they were supposed to come pick up my car, they called and said they had delays in traffic and nicely asked if it was okay if they came the next day. I agreed. Saturday morning, the situation repeated. They apologetically said they could still pick up my car that morning, but they would have to drive my car back to their lot to put on the carrier. I said I would rather wait another day to have it loaded onto a truck as originally planned. They guaranteed the next day I would be the first priority. Sunday morning they arrived right on time, took pictures, and loaded it up. Despite the 2 day delay in pickup, they still guaranteed the original delivery date would would be met, and it was. Arrived in great condition, unsurprisingly dirty on the outside as it was an open container shipment. All in all great experience!...[More]
By Katelyn Albright on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 4 2016 2:05AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 4 2016 3:26AM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
I came to know AmeriFreight through one of my friend who moved his car from CT to MI and based on his feedback I contacted Graham Turner and provided my requirement. He was always on top of my requirement and found a good carrier to move my Lexus Car. I have not approached any other carriers other than AmeriFreight based on the feedback that I received my friend. Now I can recommend to others based on my good experience with AmeriFreight. Also AmeriFreight offer incentive to submit review!!! Graham can be reached at Graham Turner AmeriFreight 678 369 4122 g.turner@amerifreight.net ...[More]
By Venkata on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 3 2016 9:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 3 2016 10:13PM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
AmeriFreight wasn't the cheapest auto transport company I got quotes from, but they definitely had the best ratings. From an experience standpoint, AmeriFreight was great and all of my problems centered around the company they brokered the business to (Umbrella Auto Transport). In my communications with AmeriFreight, they asked that I not rate them based on the company they hired—but I disagree with that. They chose to partner with Umbrella, so Umbrella was representing them. There were consistent communication problems during the process, including: 1) The driver telling me I owed him $1100 instead of $700 2) Umbrella's truck breaking down 3) Umbrella not contacting us until only a few hours before pick up and drop off 4) AmeriFreight being surprised about what Umbrella was telling me 5) AmeriFreight not knowing what was going on with Umbrella Ultimately, it all worked out. My car arrived in great shape, the driver was really nice, and I'm happy....[More]
By Robert Poe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 3 2016 9:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 3 2016 9:10PM
For discounted rates call lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I was nervous about having my car shipped across country but the customer service and truck driver was extremely nice and made the process very easy. I got my car in a week without any issues, I would definitely recommend this service to a friend....[More]
By Dimple Patel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 3 2016 6:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 3 2016 8:29PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Jorge was able to get this car picked up and delivered on the exact dates the clients asked for. Everything worked out great and customer was very happy with everything. ...[More]
By Rachel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 3 2016 4:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 3 2016 5:06PM
For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525...[More]
Graham Turner was very thorough with his input on how the industry works, something that gave me great comfort for my first experience in transporting a vehicle. I had some flexibility on timing so Graham followed up periodically as we waited for the right fit factoring in my criteria. The transporter was exceptional. His delivery time exceeded my expectations and he kept me informed regularly with his cross country journey by texting and occasionally calling with his progress. ...[More]
By Dale G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 3 2016 4:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 3 2016 4:09PM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Our experience was seamless. Graham was very helpful and kind during the whole experience. Dariusz was our driver and he was also very helpful and got the car to the destination a day early. The price was within our budget and made this an easy decision to go with. We chose this company because of the high reviews and they deserve all 5 of these stars. If we ever needed to transport another car, our family wouldn't go anywhere else. ...[More]
By Stephen Mcclain on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 3 2016 3:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 3 2016 4:08PM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
I am very happy that i have selected right transporter, My car reached well before i got landed to Atlanta, as committed they had delivered on time. I recommend Amerifrieght......[More]
By Senthil on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 3 2016 3:30AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 3 2016 12:46PM
For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525...[More]
I had previously used Amerifrieght as my carrier a few years ago and was satisfied. I decided to use them again and they did not disappoint. They quickly arranged for someone to pick up my vehicle and it was delivered in a timely manner with advance notice from the driver on delivery time. My car came in the same condition as I last saw it with no visible damages. I am a satisfied customer and will not hesitate to use Amerifreight as my choice of carrier. ...[More]
By Jeff on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 3 2016 2:06AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 3 2016 12:46PM
Previous 1 2 3