View 158,255 Reviews on 3,669 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 78
Reviews 1-25 of 1932
This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle and I chose AmeriFreight based on other reviews and I am glad that I did. Graham Turner was my agent and he was very professional, informative and straight talking. He explained everything clearly and concisely. I requested an open carrier to help keep the costs down but he found an enclosed carrier for almost the same price. The driver was Eddie Tweed LLC and I am very happy with him as well. He's a very nice guy and the car arrived in perfect condition. It was a few days later than estimated but since he ran into a snow storm and a breakdown in Wyoming it is understandable. Things happen. I highly recommend both AmeriFreight and Eddie Tweed and will use them again....[More]
By George Schuster on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 6 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I was scared to ship my car. After speaking with Lecia at Amerifreight I felt good about my decision. She was informative, confident, kept in contact with me on a regular basis, helped connect me with the dispatcher when I couldn't reach him (it only took an hour and she had this fixed for me). As a single women this was foreign territory for me but I felt confident they would deliver and they did. Great service, knowledgeable drivers (who got my car to the destination two days early) and prompt follow-up from Lecia. I would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Pat on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 9 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Received a prompt response to initial request for a quote. Quote was courteously revised for senior discount. Could not book order until 3 weeks later but quote was honored. SuperSaver rate estimated 5-15 days before pickup but pickup occurred within 2 days! Driver could not get transport up very steep hill so met him at the bottom. Very nice, professional and efficient. Estimated time in transit was 7 days but took only 5 days. Very pleased overall....[More]
By Deborah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 26 2015 11:24PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 9 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My representative, Ali Miller, was available quickly by telephone and email throughout the whole process. She worked with me to ensure that I received my military discount and that our vehicle was picked up before moved. A transporter accepted the bid only one week after my vehicle was available, excellent timing. One thing to remember, along with removing all of your personal items, is to take your EZPASS or IPASS out of your car, as you will acquire toll charges as the car travels to its destination. Overall a great experience and I will definitely recommend AmeriFreight to friends and family....[More]
By Heather on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 26 2015 10:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 26 2015 10:57PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I highly recommend AmeriFreight to anyone looking to ship their vehicle. The process was expedient and AmeriFreight provided assistance and updates throughout the entire process. AmeriFreight not only delivered to a degree higher than expected, but their prices can't be beat! ...[More]
By Tygr on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 26 2015 8:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 26 2015 9:58PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
If it wasn't for the representative that was assisting me (Ali) this whole experience would probably get one star. It was nearly impossible to find someone to move my vehicle and the first 3 offers backed out. But Alli did not give up. Even after 3 weeks. Finally we got it moved. It was damaged in transport, but thankfully Alli had recommended that I get Afta....[More]
By B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 26 2015 5:47AM
I wasn't sure how I would begin to ship a car across the country. Google helped me find AmeriFreight and I'm honestly glad it did. The hassle of having to set up pick up and delivery dates with drivers were all sorted out by AmeriFreight. The car arrived in working condition, a bit dirty, but that's to be expected seeing as it was literally shipped cross country in an open carrier. I would recommend AmeriFreight to any friends and family who have to ship cars. Their staff is professional and empathetic which is difficult to find nowadays amongst businesses who have many consumers to deal with. ...[More]
By Jason Liu on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 26 2015 3:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 26 2015 1:04PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
My vehicle arrived without any apparent damage. My initial quote was for $650. Although I was warned from the beginning that I may need to pay more due to infrequent travel along this particular shipping lane, I was disappointed that I needed to up the cost to $850. Communication was good the day before and the day of the car shipment, but the few days prior I felt a bit in the dark as to what was happening with the shipment....[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 26 2015 2:43AM
Ali at Amerifreight was such a pleasure to work with. She was professional, responsive and incredibly informative. The carrier that she set me up with was great to work with. Communicative throughout the process and delivered SUPER quickly. All around great experience!...[More]
By Leanna on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 25 2015 11:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 26 2015 2:12AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I bought a QX56 in Indiana and needed to get it shipped to Seattle, WA. This was the first time ever shipping a vehicle. I have heard horror stories and was very nervous about the process. I started my research and read almost every review on both brokers and shipping companies. I found Ameri Freight on this site and they were rated #1. Ali lived up to my high standards and expectations. Most of the negative reviews that I read about the industry was the pricing. I fully understood going into this process that I would pay higher than I was quoted as this was a "quote" only and if none of the carriers were willing to pick up that I would need to pay more to make it more attractive to get a good carrier. I chose Ameri Freight due to the positive reviews. I reached out to Ameri Freight for a quote and was contacted my Ali Miller. I was happy as I had read many positive reviews on her behalf. She explained how the process works and the next steps. She was very responsive and proactive in answering or returning my calls. She set me up with a great carrier. I was told between 7 and 10 days to arrive in Seattle. It arrived in 5 days a little dirty as expected, but no damage. I have extremely high standards and expectations and Ali exceeded. I would highly recommend Ali Miller and Ameri Freight. Thanks ALi for the great job.!! Bryan ...[More]
By Bryan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 25 2015 10:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 25 2015 10:47PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Ali gave awesome customer service. Everything went exactly as she stated. Vehicle arrived in 2 days. Price was better than any other quotes obtained. Would def use this service again. ...[More]
By ACoats on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 25 2015 9:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 25 2015 10:47PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Customer service was responsive and easiy accessible. However, they advertise a 10-15 day period for pickup; it took them aprrox 45-47 days to find me a carrier. Car arrived one day late once picked up, but was handled safetly and professionally. Beware: you will pay hundreds more than at what they quote you....[More]
By Sean on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 25 2015 8:48PM
Ali at AmeriFreight was such a pleasure to deal with. I had never shipped a vehicle before and she walked me through the process with honesty, pleasantness, and helpfulness. She paid close attention to my request and had several helpful recommendations to make sure that it got shipped in a timely fashion with a great transport company. I was extremely pleased with the whole process and would not hesitate in recommending AmeriFreight to anyone who needs to ship a vehicle. Always do some research into transport companies to set your mind at ease, but know that this company will show up at the top of the list for a reason....[More]
By Stacey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 25 2015 7:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 25 2015 8:22PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Highly Recommend!!! 5 starts well deserved!! shipped my car from Atlanta, GA to Chicago, IL and the delivery was super smooth and quick!! Thank you so much Lecia for your service!...[More]
By Donny on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 25 2015 7:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 25 2015 9:08PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
This was the first time I had a vehicle shipped. I originally hired a different broker that looked and sounded very professional at first. But, the pick-up in Illinois became overdue. I had arrived in Florida and needed my car. So, I cancelled the original broker and contacted AmeriFreight. Four days later my vehicle was delivered to my address in Florida. I paid a little more for expedited service but it was worth it. AmeriFreight also provided good tips to follow when the vehicle is picked up and delivered. I'll use them again....[More]
By Larry Becker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 25 2015 4:19AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 25 2015 3:53PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
First time auto shipper, Graham did a great job explaining my options. He was always responsive when I had questions. They found Rapid Auto Haulers to do the transport and everything went great from pick-up to drop-off. I highly recommend and would use again if needed. ...[More]
By Greg on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 24 2015 11:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 25 2015 2:52PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
The driver was quick to make contact. He was up front about wanting cash on delivery. No checks or money orders and he did not take credit cards. He showed up on time and called several times before to let me know his progress. He did great job loading and securing my truck. While on the road he was in constant contact with my wife for delivery. Only bad thing was, it took longer than the time quoted to me. Delivery was done 2 days later than what was told to me. Driver also would not deliver to address that was agreed upon. He made delivery to wife at a Walmart. Just got lucky that she was able to meet him there and on that day. Otherwise there would have been major problems. Driver did say at pickup that he would probably not make delivery on the date that order was agreed upon. He was very honest and kept in contact all the way there. ...[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 24 2015 8:57PM
Ali was very good. Car got here faster than quoted and was in good condition. I am not sure why they require 200 text for a review, but I am continuing to write to get to 200 texts. ...[More]
By Amber Boster on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 24 2015 6:56PM
Worked well for me! Car arrived quickly after pickup. Took a while to secure the contract. I would recommend the company again. ...[More]
By Evan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 24 2015 6:32PM
Josh from Amerifreight was great to work with. Within about 20 minutes of giving the go-ahead we had a bid to ship my car from California to Washington, DC. The shipping company wanted to pick my car up 2 days early. This put some pressure on me to get it ready, but the car was close enough to ready that this worked. As a result, the car reached it's destination a couple of days earlier than planned. The car was picked up after dark which made me a bit nervous. Despite limited English, driver was very professional and courteous. The rig was clean and fairly new. By the end of the pickup process I was much more comfortable. Josh was quick to reply to my questions and concerns. I would recommend Amerifreight to others....[More]
By Jim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 24 2015 5:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 24 2015 10:02PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I was very happy with the personal attention and professionalism I received! We were in an extreme rush to have the car picked up and delivered and there was no delay. We were walked through each step of the process very clearly. Definitely recommend this company....[More]
By Amy Bakst on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 24 2015 3:36PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 24 2015 3:44PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Got the job done and my vehicle arrived safely. The vehicle had several mechanical problems being a restore project, AmeriFreight found a shipper and arranged everything. I would use them again for future projects. ...[More]
By Steve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 24 2015 11:45AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 24 2015 3:18PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Fast responses to email and phone calls. Very trustworthy service. I had problems with getting direct shipping to my rural house in Idaho and with the winter weather but that was understandable....[More]
By Frank on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 24 2015 4:38AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 24 2015 3:24PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I utilized AmeriFreight to transport my car across country. I was a bit hesitant as this was my first time utilizing a car carrier. However, from my first discussion with my representative (Ali) I was put at ease. She answered all questions promptly and thoroughly. The process was flawless and I was able to obtain the exact dates I wanted for pickup and drop off. Overall, I was extremely pleased with AmeriFreight and would absolutely use them again and recommend them. ...[More]
By Denise on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 24 2015 2:41AM
My vehicle was shipped from Ohio to Oregon and I have nothing but positive things to say about the service. Great communication allowed for easy pick up and drop off, and Graham was available to answer all questions I had. My car arrived with no damage and only the signs one would expect from a cross country trip. Would definitely use their services again!...[More]
By Eric Schultz on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 23 2015 11:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 24 2015 3:38PM
Previous 1 2 3