View 147,049 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 80
Reviews 1-25 of 1979
I paid extra to get the car early and it was delivered within the window and was still very clean. Thanks very much! Les...[More]
By Leslie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 4 Hours Ago
Very good experience with AmeriFrieght. I was completely new to the auto shipping process so Mr. David Littles walked me through the ins and outs. P...[More]
By Ron on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 4 Hours Ago
The price quoted was upped $250 by AmeriFreight due to their choice of carrier's request. I did not immediately respond and wanted to think it over an...[More]
By D. Chandler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
I was given some unfortunate advice about when to make my car available for shipping and policies on whether I was able to put stuff in the trunk of t...[More]
By Theresa V. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
This was my first shipping and after several attempts with a different company with hidden fees and being forced to put money up front without confirm...[More]
By Allen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2014 4:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
I was impressed with the customer service from this company. They were very professional, honest abt price, and communicative abt possible pickup date...[More]
By Anne on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2014 2:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
ThIs is the second time I have used Amerifreight and I have yet to be disappointed. Very prompt and polite service! Car arrived fast and in excellent...[More]
By Megan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2014 11:48AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
AmeriFreight worked to find a company that would take my car from the east coast to the west coast. Graham was my representative, and he performed his...[More]
By Anna on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 30 2014 5:16PM
Extremely thorough. Followed-up every step of the way. Ali was relentless in making sure that the experience was very good....[More]
By Tom on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 30 2014 11:41AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
Justin at AmeriFreight did an excellent job of explaining shipping option, finding a carrier, and having our vehicle delivered even earlier than promi...[More]
By Robert Ruiz on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 30 2014 9:01AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
Great customer service. Reliable and as straight forward as possible. Vw Vanagon was shipped from texas to california. 300 dollars more than was qu...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2014 9:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
In state shipments are very difficult but David handled it with easy and speed as always. Additional obstacle was that this was a classic car so coul...[More]
By Erica B. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2014 4:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
Ali was great to work with and was very helpful despite the issues with the driver/vendor who was found to ship the car. ...[More]
By Greg on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2014 3:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 30 2014 1:39PM
The price is higher than the price given in quote, however the service is quite good, the driver picked up my car on time and delivered it without dam...[More]
By Brian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2014 1:32PM
David at Amerifright was easy to get in contact with and within 2 hours of accepting my quote he had scheduled the car for pick up on the first day it...[More]
By Shana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2014 11:57AM
Even though there were delays in transport and vehicle arrived with some damage, the companies involved, thus far, have been very accommodating in get...[More]
By C. Loomas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2014 11:37AM
Moving across states is very difficult for my mom since she is older and speaks a different language. Initially, she tried to manage her car transport...[More]
By Faryha on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2014 10:05AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 29 2014 10:24AM
Amerifreight did a great job in finding me a 98% rated carrier that ensured I would get my car in 7 to 9 days. Lecia was excellent as a customer servi...[More]
By Daniel Marin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2014 10:18PM
This was the first time I have used a transport service to transport a vehicle. I was being transferred and needed to move my vehicle half way across...[More]
By Cindy Bond on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2014 10:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 29 2014 1:09AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
We've had approximately 32 autos transported in the last 4 months. We've used many carriers. AF did a great job start to finish. Everyone was helpful ...[More]
By Dan Jackson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2014 9:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 29 2014 10:24AM
I did some research before picking AmeriFreight as my shipping broker and it worked out perfect. We agreed upon a price that would attract carriers an...[More]
By Mike M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2014 8:12PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 29 2014 10:05AM
I searched a ton of companies and choose this one due to the quantity of positive reviews. Yes, they do insist you leave a review, however I am leavin...[More]
By JK on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2014 4:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 6:25PM
Graham was very quick in processing and completing my order (within a few hours) to ship my car from Los Angeles to Philly. I also brought the AFtA p...[More]
By Steve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2014 4:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 4:27PM
The level of service was great throughout the process. I was kept very well informed as the carrier was located and during the transport. I had an a...[More]
By Tim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2014 10:59AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 29 2014 10:25AM
I had originally contacted another transport broker to transport my Ram 1500 from GA to CA, but weeks went by and I had heard nothing. I contacted Ame...[More]
By John Clifford on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2014 9:20AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 10:32AM
This was the second vehicle I've shipped with Amerifreight in the last two months, and will use them again in the future. This time I had Amerifreigh...[More]
By Steven on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2014 12:08AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 3:31AM
Overall good and would consider using again. Cost was more than originally quoted. Received car pretty quickly once picked up. No issues or damages....[More]
By Jeremy gilbert on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 9:08PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 3:30AM
Amerifreight was great to work with. They were great about following up with me. I have a 20 month old and a 7 week old when the move was happening, t...[More]
By Haley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 8:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 3:29AM
This is the second time I've used y'all to help me transport my truck. And I honestly feel this time was smoother. Just as before I called, talked to ...[More]
By Sabastian V. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 7:08PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 3:28AM
I was concerned about the process of shipping my car across the country as I had never done it before. I looked at the company reviews at http://trans...[More]
By V. Prezioso on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 6:47PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 3:27AM
At first I was nervous about shipping my car across the country, so when choosing a company I read as many online reviews as possible and found Amerif...[More]
By Laura Chachich on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 6:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 3:26AM
Amerifreight was very professional and up front about the shipping process. They were able to arrange my M3 to ship on the first day of the available ...[More]
By Geoffrey Wilson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 6:10PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 28 2014 3:26AM
I chose AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews and quotes vs. actual payments for shipping vehicles. I also checked on delivery between states...[More]
By J W Henson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 4:50PM
Service was excellent! My car came on time and in one peace. If you are looking for a legit car shipping company, Amerifreight is the place to go for ...[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 3:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 27 2014 4:00PM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
David was very helpful and accommodating. I had to have my car deliver within a week and he made it possible with a reasonable price as well. I am sat...[More]
By Lena Pham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 2:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 27 2014 3:54PM
The process was simple and easy, Lecia answered alll of my questions and the whole thing from picking up my car and dropping it off was easy. The driv...[More]
By Huong La on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 27 2014 1:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 27 2014 2:56PM
Amerifreight was great and very helpful throughout the process of shipping my car to California. I wasn't there when my car was picked up but heard th...[More]
By Lucas Rocha on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 26 2014 10:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 27 2014 6:40AM
Was my first time shipping a car. Ali was easy to deal with. She made me feel comfortable about the process and that my car would be transported saf...[More]
By Steve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 26 2014 9:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 27 2014 6:40AM
It was very easy experience. We informed them very late but they were able to accomodate our car and shipped it on time. Also very nice customer servi...[More]
By Nabil khan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 26 2014 8:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 27 2014 6:40AM
The representative is very helpful, and the driver deliver my car on time and with good quality. I tried to send my car from PA to LA, and origianlly ...[More]
By Sirong Chen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 26 2014 7:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 9:48PM
Would definitely use Amerifreight again and recommend them to everyone. My car got here quick and the driver kept me updated. A Plus! ...[More]
By N Taylor on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 26 2014 7:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 27 2014 6:39AM
I had a very positive experience in working with Brett at AmeriFreight to ship my daughter's car from Colorado to Florida. Having never shipped a car...[More]
By Doug F on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 26 2014 4:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 4:24PM
Ali was very thorough and had great customer service. The car was delievered early, and communication was consistant. I would certainly use agai...[More]
By Lauren on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 26 2014 12:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 12:49PM
Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
I have my car shipped from Texas to California by AmeriFeight. AmeriFreight offered a very good service. I was kept updated on the status of my car al...[More]
By Edward Pan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 26 2014 1:30AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 4:29AM
Amerifreight overall was great. I worked with Graham, who was friendly and always called me back consistently with correct answers and information. A+...[More]
By Michael King on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 9:23PM
Upon initial request for quote there was a price provided via email and no further soliciting phone calls which I truly appreciated unlike other shipp...[More]
By Anto on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 9:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 4:27AM
Graham from AmeriFreight got a truck in under 48 hours. DeWayne from D.A.M trucking was in constant contact with me. received a call halfway through...[More]
By Derek Fick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 7:55PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 12:58PM
Talk about babies born sooner than expected........my delivery was really quick. From the time I was contacted with the shipper information to the act...[More]
By Larry Levinson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 6:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 25 2014 7:45PM
The job got done in less time than I expected. The only two hiccups were the shipper picked up the car a day later than promised and it cost $55 more...[More]
By Bonnie G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 5:42PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 4:22AM
Communication was touch and go in the beginning, but once I was assigned a driver things went fairly smoothly. The date communicated to me was not the...[More]
By Caprice on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 5:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 12:50PM
Amerifreight was great in quickly finding a carrier. Leica was always available and always had the answer to my questions. Everything on the Amerfrei...[More]
By Craig on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 5:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 4:20AM
Ali Miller at AmeriFreight handled my car transport professionally and promptly from my first request for a quote to the delivery of the vehicle in gr...[More]
By Melanie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 4:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 25 2014 5:17PM
After a bad experience with a different company last winter, we were very cautious and concerned. Our experience with AmeriFreight was just the oppos...[More]
By Lisa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 11:12AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 25 2014 11:14AM
Call 770-486-1010 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Customer service was good. After getting a quote, Transport truck was not available. I had to wait 1 week from the date of the car available date for ...[More]
By Praveen Koneru on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 10:51AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 25 2014 11:34AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
This is the second time I have used Amerifreight and I would not hesitate to use them again. The Amerifreight staff was knowledgeable and quickly fou...[More]
By Richard in Minneapolis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 25 2014 10:34AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 25 2014 11:33AM
Great service. Quote was quick and scheduled delivery was within two days of setting it up. Amerifreight contacted me before, during and after deliver...[More]
By Joe Ouellet on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 24 2014 9:59AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 25 2014 3:17AM
Graham at Amerifreight was a pleasure to work with. He was prompt about sending me documents, responded to my emails and calls within minutes, and go...[More]
By Dennis Yuan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 24 2014 12:44AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 24 2014 5:54PM
I had no idea how to transport a vehicle. AmeriFreight did a fantastic job explaining the process, calling to be sure to answer and additional questi...[More]
By Mary Kay Williams on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 23 2014 6:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 25 2014 3:14AM
After doing much research on the internet to find an honest and reliable shipping company, I chose Amerifreight after reading positive reviews. The cu...[More]
By Jinaki Gourdine on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 22 2014 1:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 22 2014 4:08PM
I'll start by saying I would never choose anyone else but Amerifreight, why you ask? Well, being a rookie and having to figure out who to choose to s...[More]
By Anthony Lee on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 22 2014 10:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 22 2014 10:52AM
Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
We were recommend to Graham through AmeriFreight through one of our close friends who had just completed a across the country move and used AmeriFrien...[More]
By Chinasa Ordu on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 22 2014 5:11AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 22 2014 7:13AM
This was our first time shipping our car. We chose AmeriFreight because of their BBB rating. I was impressed with the speed in which they were able to...[More]
By Aaron on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 6:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 22 2014 2:17AM
When the truck was first listed, I was contacted many times but all of the prices were higher than the quoted price. I finally told them that I had ti...[More]
By K. Zittle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 5:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 26 2014 12:58PM
Very good service and prompt in answering ALL of my questions. If this is your first time doing this, trust these people. Their price was not the be...[More]
By Neil on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 4:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 5:41PM
Overall, working with Amerifreight was a great experience. They were professional and courteous during all interactions. They updated me on the progre...[More]
By Tom Burroughs on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 2:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 2:59PM
This company provided excellent service regardless of the car being delivered past the 7-10 day period ...[More]
By Sashee on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 1:01PM
This is the second time I have used Amerifreight and would use them again. The point person, David, was very responsive to my inquiries and always fo...[More]
By Alice on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 1:01PM
I recently needed a car shipped from NJ to CA and AmeriFreight was of great assistance in finding a company that was able to do so in a timely fashion...[More]
By Joe D on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 12:30PM
I called expecting to have a wait but Ali my rep. had me set up shipped and delivered in a weeks time she was always available to answer questions and...[More]
By jan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 9:37AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 9:56AM
My experince was not great. My car was picked up very late even though I requested expedited service and I had to drive out of state for approximately...[More]
By Anuj on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 7:50AM
We had a great experience with this company. As we have never shipped a car before, the representatives were very helpful and easy to talk to. They we...[More]
By Sarah Van Gorden on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 21 2014 12:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 2:22AM
I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. It was easy to schedule the transport of my vehicle and my agent was very friendly and communicative. Would...[More]
By Emily on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 7:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 2:21AM
I was worried when I decided to ship my car from Wyoming to New Jersey. After all I had never done it before, nor did I know anything about it. After ...[More]
By Pat Hand on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 5:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 21 2014 2:20AM
I had a lot of anxiety shipping our expensive car across the country. We are in the military and always on the move. You always hear/read the bad revi...[More]
By Kennedy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 1:38PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 2:01PM
We started the car transport process back in May with another company. My dad wanted my son to have my mom's 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis. Dad lived i...[More]
By Char F. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 1:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 2:01PM
Great service! Would highly recommend! Ali was excellent and followed up to make sure our car was picked up. We hardly had to wait for our vehicle to ...[More]
By Alex Brauer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 20 2014 12:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 12:34PM
Amerifreight did a fantastic job in getting my car from UT to MA in a short time. I had talked to several other companies and felt concerned about the...[More]
By Mike C on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 11:42PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:07AM
I shipped two cars to Oregon from the east coast. I chose Amerifreight based on the information and reviews I found online. The company did exactly ...[More]
By Mart on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 9:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:06AM
Exceptional experience! Brett was always reachable, knowledgeable, and accurate in all information conveyed. Pick-up options were offered before, on...[More]
By Jim Geiger on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 9:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:06AM
Like many other people looking to ship a vehicle for the first time, we were overwhelmed at the amount of choices and the whole (seemingly) complicate...[More]
By Misty Stroud on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 7:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 8:52PM
Brett was very proactive and answered the phone personally every time- price was below most competitors...[More]
By Eric brumwell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 7:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:06AM
I was in dire need to transport my car in short time. But Amerifreight was fantastic in not only securing transport but their prompt service, professi...[More]
By Steve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 2:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 3:50PM
I was transporting my daughter's car from Washington to South Carolina. Ali did a good job at explaining the process and time frame. She was prompt ...[More]
By Diane on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 12:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 12:29PM
Lecia was very helpful and maintained great contact with me, presenting several carrier options. I held out for a cheaper driver and he was two days ...[More]
By Dave G. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 11:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 12:30PM
Dear Amerifreight Car Shipping: I want to thank you for the terrific experience I had working with your Team to ship my daughter’s car from A...[More]
By Mike Langella on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 10:20AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 10:29AM
I was looking for a Transport of my car from Bonita Springs / FL to Bloomington / MN. My first research was not this successful - all companies I was ...[More]
By Uwe Lusky on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 1:45AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 6:11AM
I was impressed with the scheduling. They adjusted my contract to enable an earlier pick-up date. The truck was picked up Monday evening on time. To m...[More]
By Brian Bierman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 19 2014 12:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 6:10AM
Great communications. Brett worked very hard to arrange a complicated pickup. THe trucking company was equally as good. I will be using you again next...[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 6:06PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 6:09AM
I expected that shipping my car across the country would be a hassle, but I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with AmeriFreight. Brett found ...[More]
By Jennifer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 6:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 19 2014 6:08AM
I am very glad to review about my overall experience with Ameri freight transport. i understood why it is number one transport in US after shipped my ...[More]
By Sai Marupalli on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 4:51PM
I had never used a car carrier before, so I did what I naturally do when needing to find information..go to the internet. After some study and reviewi...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 4:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 4:20PM
This was the first time that I have transported a car and I was a bit aprehensive about it. I did a lot of research and contacted a few companies to c...[More]
By Robert on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 2:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 3:01PM
This is about the third car I have shipped with them and as usual, right on time, right as quoted and no surprises....[More]
By Erica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 2:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 2:51PM
My experience with AmeriFreight and Ali Miller were very pleasant. I had previously delayed the shipping of my vehicle as I was unsure of the process ...[More]
By Yolanda De S. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 1:31PM
Graham at Amerifreight was helpful and knowledgeable. Overall the shipment went well. The car came with no issues. We were originally given an estimat...[More]
By SRinck on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 12:30PM
We called on Saturday after seeing great reviews. Graham was very helpful - he explained to us pricing and time options. Since we needed to ship the c...[More]
By GEKM on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 8:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 10:36AM
Justin at Amerifreight did a great job at getting me set up with a carrier. This was my first experience with shipping a car and it went so smoothly. ...[More]
By Matthew White on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 18 2014 12:50AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 18 2014 3:25AM
ok customer service. on time delivery. driver didnt contact me until day of pickup. unable to get ahold of david by email on multiple occasions. fr...[More]
By JP on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 17 2014 11:37AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Aug 20 2014 5:05PM
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) We apologize for the lack of communication this customer rec...[More]
Previous 1 2 3