View 162,690 Reviews on 3,722 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 67
Reviews 1-25 of 1666
I am very pleased that I used AmeriFreight. Graham was professional, honest and told me exactly what to expect. My car was picked up and delivered as promised. The total cost did include the additional insurance. I felt that the value and peace of mind purchasing the insurance was worth the cost. When 2010 BMW was delivered in Florida, it was exactly as I left it in Washington. If I ever needed to ship a vehicle again, I would choose AmeriFreight. thank you, Graham!...[More]
By Sharon J Smith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Overall, I had a good experience working with Amerifreight, particularly with Ali Miller. My car was picked up well within the 15 day window of time. My only complaint would be with the actual transporter (Transport Services Inc.), not Amerifreight. On the day of pickup I was advised at 4:30 pm that they would arrive in 2-4 hours. I was given no updates and they ended up picking up around 11 pm. For my actual delivery in Oregon, I had been advised Friday or Saturday, but was notified on Saturday afternoon it would not be coming until Monday. I understand traffic and other issues can cause delays, however they should be more communicative in the future. I highly recommend Amerifreight as well as Ali Miller, however I would advise if possible to do some research into the direct transportation service as well....[More]
By Dana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 22 2015 6:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 23 2015 1:02AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I was nervous to ship my car out to California because I have heard so many terrible stories about cars not showing up for weeks. I was starting a new job out in California so I only have about a two day window of when the car could be picked up in PA, and then I needed the car in CA within a two day window also because I flew in Friday and started my new job Monday. Ali was so helpful for the entire process. She found me a carrier that would pick the car up and drop it off when I needed, and then continued to call the carrier and me to make sure they were on time. She was in constant contact with me which made me feel less nervous about the entire process. In three months I will be moving back to PA, and I will 100% be calling her to get my car shipped back. Nothing negative to say. ...[More]
By Ellen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 22 2015 3:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 22 2015 5:00PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Josh was very helpful. Gave me an honest and complete explanation of the process and facilitated a seamless transport. Price was on the lower side of many quotes received. I was kept informed all along the way. I would definitely use this company again....[More]
By David Spiegelman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 21 2015 10:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 22 2015 2:00PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Everything was handled, I had nothing to worry about. I got updates, and was kept in the loop. I have a busy schedule and was pleased that Lecia had this handled from start to finish. I will be calling Lecia again at Amerifreight when I get my next car and need to have it shipped. ...[More]
By Keith Bohanan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 21 2015 10:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 22 2015 1:54PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I had to move my relatively new BMW M4 from Northern VA to Seattle WA. I was pretty stressed about the process with the numerous different companies that you can find online, many without a BBB rating or a poor BBB rating. After hours of researching companies online and reading customer reviews I opted to go with AmeriFreight. They do have an A rating by the BBB and even when customers had issues they seemed to be responsive in addressing any problems. Seems that in the end they work to make sure the clients are happy. My experience: I got a pretty decent quote to basically move my car cross country. The quote was $1335 which did include as extra gap insurance coverage. I opted to add the coverage as it is nominal amount. I chose an open carrier after much discussion with Graham of the realities of car transport. I had a 2 week window to get the car moved and finalized our agreement Friday around noon. Within 2 hours I had an email from Graham that a carrier had been located and could p/u the car the very next day. The carrier was an hour late on Saturday but his office kept me abreast (DC area traffic). He was professional and courteous and loaded my car without any problems. They promised delivery to Seattle the following Wed which I felt was pretty fast. The car did arrive mid afternoon on Friday. Per my friend who accepted the car no damage was seen. Car was a bit dirty- but that is to be expected on an open carrier and a 2600mi trip. All in all I would recommend AmeriFreight. I have one more car to ship and will be using them again....[More]
By Keith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 21 2015 9:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 22 2015 1:59PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I would 100% use this company again! My experience was smooth and easy, my representative was very helpful especially considering we organized everything at the last minute. The driver was curtious and took great care of our vehicle....[More]
By Nadia on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 21 2015 5:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 21 2015 7:02PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I started off completely clueless on how this process worked and I was matched up with Ali Miller. Ali took a step back and before even allowing me to book anything she went over the entire process step by step. She made sure I actually understood everything as well before completing my request. Ali remained in contact with me each week to give me updates on where we stood within the process. Once the carrier was available and ready to start the shipping process she was in contact with the carrier company as well as me to ensure everything was going accordingly. From pick up date to delivery date it only took 5 days which was way quicker than we expected. The van was in excellent condition when it was delivered. There was dirt from the exhaust on it but that is completely expected shipping from CA to IN on an open carrier. If I ever eed to ship a vehicle again I will contact Ali first and I would certainly use the shipping company again as well. Everyone we worked with through this whole process was AMAZING and a PLEASURE to work with!!!! ...[More]
By ACasteel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 21 2015 4:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 21 2015 5:42PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
We transported my 2014 Camry from Washington to Georgia. Lecia was able to find a carrier within hours. The main issue was that my address was listed in Seattle and not Bellevue. The carrier went to Seattle first, and then had to go to Bellevue which made him over an hour late. My car was delivered to Georgia without damage and was fairly clean. There was some grease marks on my seats and some dirty gloves left in the car. I had over 1/4 tank of gas in the car when it was picked up, but it was completely empty when I got the car. I did a lot of praying to the nearest gas station. Overall, I was pleased with the service. I did overhear Lecia say that we were FINALLY there to pick up the car. It was 3 pm, and we had just arrived in Georgia at 2 am. It made me sound as though I had inconvenienced her. But, the car made it unscathed and on time, so that's what really matters....[More]
By Heather on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 20 2015 4:15PM
smooth experience through whole process. On time delivery, great communication and follow-up from the account representative. ...[More]
By Max on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 19 2015 3:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 19 2015 1:07PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
AmeriFreight's broker Lecia checked to make sure my car had been picked up and provided me with the information I needed to contact the driver. The driver communicated with the person receiving the car, letting her know the time he would be arriving. He proved to be professional and very helpful. I would use AmeriFreight again. ...[More]
By Sylvia Bowers on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 19 2015 2:14AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 19 2015 1:06PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I have never shipped a car before but needed to have my car shipped to California. I was unsure of the process, so when I called to ask questions, Graham was great at walking me through the process and telling me how everything worked. He was there for me through every step of the process and made sure that I had a carrier so that my car could get there by the date I needed it....[More]
By Ali on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 19 2015 2:03AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 19 2015 2:12AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I had recently purchased a vehicle from Florida and never having shipped a car I researched many different companies, after reading several poor reviews I found AmeriFreight, the customer service was excellent and Ali made the process very easy. I was contacted by Ali during the process several times to update the progress and to notify me of a small delay. I would highly recommend AmeriFreight and definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Kevin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 19 2015 1:09AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 19 2015 2:13AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Ali Miller was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She made what I thought was going to be a complicated process into an easy one. She found a driver by the next day and the car arrived 2 days after that. I highly recommend using this company and working with Ali! ...[More]
By Nessa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 19 2015 12:11AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 19 2015 1:04PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Amerifreight was a good company for shipping my vehicle. They were prompt, on time, and did their job well. My truck arrived in one piece and arrived when they said it would. The price changed slightly from that which was quoted, but that's likely due to the fact that I had kind of a unique and cumbersomely large vehicle. And of course they contacted me to confirm the price change before going through with it....[More]
By Sean on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 18 2015 11:29PM
My car was picked up in Jacksonville, FL and delivered to San Diego, CA. I encountered no problems whatsoever! My contact Ali Miller, was lovely to deal with .... Always available for any questions that I had regarding the transport. Ali checked to make sure that the driver had been in contact with me and that the vehicle was delivered at the time promised. I would highly recommend Amerifreight and Ali Miller to assist you. If the need were to arise again, I would definitely ring Ali at Amerifreight! Sincerely, Leslie Voulters...[More]
By Leslie Voulters on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 18 2015 10:47PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 19 2015 1:04PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I was very pleased with Amerifreight and the driver the they were able to procure. Lecia was knowledgeable and responsive. I would use them again if I had another vehicle to ship. ...[More]
By Matt Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 18 2015 4:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 18 2015 9:28PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I recently had a 1986 classic car transported from Dallas, TX to San Francisco, CA. It was the 2nd time that I used AmeriFreight with the asistance of their agent Ali Miller. As was the case the previous time in February, Ali was very helpful and prompt with her communication and kept me in the picture all the time. After finding a carrier for a specific pickup date, she called me to announce that the carrier could actually pick up the car earlier than planned. She took the responsibility to call the seller of the car in order to reschedule an earlier date. It was perfectly executed. The car was thus picked up just a couple days after my earliest pickup time and delivered promptly a few days afterwards. The car is a classic car 1986 Toyota Celica Supra in almost concourse condition so I was not sure whether I should use open or closed transport. The open transport worked well with AmeriFreight the previous time, so I decided to stay with that decision to save a few hundred dollars. I also thought that the total cost of $900 ($650 for the carrier) was reasonable. The cost also seemed consistent with what I had paid for the previously transport of a similar vehicle, namely $1350 from Annapollis, MD. As the truck driver approached the delivery point, he called me two or three times to synchronize the delivery. As I was quite excited to receive the car, I waited for the delivery at the Lowe's parking lot where it would be delivered. The car was delivered promptly and in perfect condition (still very clean, only slightly dusty after 1800 miles on the truck - I guess we were just lucky with the weather along the way). The driver carefully drove the car off the carrier truck. According to him he had only had to move the car once during the journey in order to offload another vehicle. After my experience with AmeriFreight, I can only say that I strongly recommend them and that Ali Miller is the perfect agent for her communication skills and promptness....[More]
By Nielen Stander on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 18 2015 4:39AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 18 2015 4:31PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Ali was very knowledgeable, timely in her response, and very thorough in explaining her role and how the process worked. She responded to questions immediately, and was always available either by phone or email. She followed up consistently to make sure the transaction, pick up and delivery were as scheduled and as outlined in the contract. On the date of second offer, Jorge was very helpful in helping to negotiate a price with the transport company. The company tried to increase the cost by nearly $300 over original quote, and Jorge explained the typical process of negotiating a fair price. Was able to meet the transport price at a half way point between asking and the finally agreed additional price. This saved me another $100 dollars. There were some communications problems with the carrier (not Ali or Jorge), trying to get out of the agreement of 24 hours notice. Ali stepped in and reminded the carrier those were the terms of the contract. Delivery was also a problem in terms of final notice. As required, I was given 24 hours notice but was told I would be given additional notice 2 hours before arrival.That notice came 20 minutes before delivery and the carrier tried to rearrange a pick up point that was not convenient for me. In the end, delivery was made about two blocks from my home. This was my first time having a vehicle transported and Ali and Jorge made it a familiar experience with lots of communication. ...[More]
By Ed on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 18 2015 1:45AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 18 2015 4:31PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Ken Davis did an excellent job of understanding our requirements and since it was a time sensitive shipment, he promptly scheduled the transport. I would definitely use their service and recommend them to others. Thanks! Sid...[More]
By Sid on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 16 2015 8:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 18 2015 4:32PM
Call Ken 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
When I first purchased my 2000 CNG E350 Ford van on E-Bay, I knew that the transport cost was going to be high because of the size of the vehicle and the distance transported. I have purchased and moved large vehicles before from the east coast to the west coast. The key to holding down the cost is patience. Allie worked closely with me to keep the cost at a reasonable level and I helped by not being in a rush. She kept in constant touch with me by calling and updating me with status and options. Whenever I called, either she was available or would get back to me very quickly. I have used AmeriFreight many times and not been disappointed....[More]
By Tim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 15 2015 10:35PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 18 2015 4:32PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Wonderful service, would definitely use again. Transported two of our vehicles safely and quickly cross-county...[More]
By Patricia on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 15 2015 6:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 15 2015 6:39PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I wasn't too sure about when to make the booking to have my car shipped and I ended up waiting too long. Lecia at Amerifreight was a real lifesaver. She was able to find a transport company which would handle shipping my car across the country on short notice and at a very reasonable price. I wish I had reached out to her sooner as I'm sure I would have been able to save a lot more. The only qualm I had was that the car arrived dirty with a lot of dust on it but I guess that's what happens when you ship in an open truck. I would definitely recommend Amerifrieght and definitely Lecia who was an immense help to me. They are a very professional output and provide first class service....[More]
By Rohit on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 15 2015 6:08AM
i want to gift my Toyota corrolla 2003 for my nephew ,he just come to USA from Vietnam.Ilook at many company to ship my car from Louisiana to Corbus Christy TX. Finally , I choose Amerifreight because they have alot of review from customer. The one contact with me right away,his name Josh ,the way he work very friendly,professional. He sent application form to my email with every details ,I need to do. One week later he find the carrier company name :Happy snappy Enterprises,INC.The drivername George Sieg.I contact with George right away ,he is a honest and helppfull persson like Josh(Amerifreight ). One day later my car delivered to my poor nephew Thanks again Josh and George Good lucks to your job and your company Absolutely I will use your company again in the future Linda Dao...[More]
By Linda Dao on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 14 2015 6:09AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 14 2015 1:13PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
We shipped my daughter's car from Tuscaloosa Alabama to Portland, Oregon, which is not a common route. Graham did a great job working with me on setting the terms before posting the route, and working with a transporter to meet those terms. He also kept me informed throughout the process and returned my calls promptly. I would definitely recommend Graham and Amerifreight....[More]
By WKG on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on May 14 2015 4:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on May 14 2015 1:14PM
Previous 1 2 3