View 169,413 Reviews on 3,821 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 58
Reviews 1-25 of 1431
An excellent company! They stood by me the entire way through shipping my truck from illinois to california, and were even much cheaper than others I was looking at!!! Highly recommend ...[More]
By Erik on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 58 Minutes Ago
Small vehicle transport from NV to MD, late-summer. Pickup was as discussed, delivery was a few days late. Received a good quote and actual cost was below estimate. Overall smooth transaction, would use again....[More]
By Brandon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
This was my second time shipping a car and the first time was very stressful because the contact person was very spotty in responding and the company that picked up my car was very unprofessional. This time around however, my contact person was very willing to help and to adjust my order around my schedule, and the person that picked up my car was very respectful and easy to communicate with!...[More]
By Mimi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Service was excellent! Ali had great customer service and was very responsive and attentive to my questions and concerns. Most important was that the whole process was seamless and effortless on my part which was important to me with my hectic work schedule. I will definitely use them again!...[More]
By Cindy Hefner on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 8 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
My experience with Amerifreight was overall positive. As you might know, Amerifreight is a broker and will try to match you up with a carrier. Ali Miller had me matched within a week and was very professional with checking in and answering my questions honestly. One word of caution: the quote you receive is a low-percentile price. I ended up paying a price that was $150 more than the quoted price. However, the price was still very competitive and they were upfront about it in my first correspondence with them....[More]
By George Du on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 11 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Graham was very concerned that I be up to date on when my car was picked up and when it would be delivered. This is an example of good customer service....[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 5:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 18 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
Excellent experience. The Amerifreight company found a carrier within minutes. The driver was professional and on time.The car was delivered with any damage and on time. I would recommend Amerifreight for anyones car hauling needs....[More]
By Dean Johnson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 1:52AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 1 2015 2:35AM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
After being frustrated by the dealings of several other smaller companies, I turned to Amerifreight. They got it done and were reasonable about timing etc. Would recommend unless you're optimizing only for price....[More]
By Alex on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 12:06AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 ...[More]
Had a Mustang that I needed transported from Southern California to SW Florida. AmeriFreight did a great job sourcing a professional shipper who picked it up promptly and actually got it to me several days early. Would use them again....[More]
By Josh on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 8:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 9:27PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
AmeriFreight did a fantastic job shipping my car. The first carrier had a breakdown, and they almost immediately found a secondary carrier to step in and transport the car. I could not have been more impressed with the customer service I received. Thanks!...[More]
By Gary Ketchum on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 8:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 8:38PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Ali was very efficient and provided excellent customer service! Even though it took a little more time than expected to find a carrier she was always in touch providing status and updates. I would totally recommend Ameri Freight! ...[More]
By Chow Family on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 8:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 16 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 ...[More]
Very good experience with Amerifreight, who got my car from point A to B for less than the competition, and in a very narrow window. Car works exactly as before too, so which shows that they take care of the cars as well....[More]
By Aidan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 7:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 7:28PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Hi Graham, thanks much for everything. Just to let you know i am very pleased with Ogii's auto transport. Ben ( with Ogiis ) was professional and responded to all my questions promptly. The trucking companies he works with are as top notch as they come. Great service. Ben was on time and called me 1 hour prior to pickup my son car. And Ben called my son at drop off 1 hour before. I love the services. I'm very happy with how timely the move was and how easy it was to make this transaction. I highly recommend this company to those in need of a reliable and easy transport for your car. Great experience with these guys. Good communication, a professional driver, and very impressive equipment. Would definitely work with them again. P.S. Ben, thanks much for dropping off my son car last night 8/30/15 at ~ 10:00PM. I am greatly appreciated. He now can drive his car to school on a Monday. ...[More]
By Danny on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 5:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 6:14PM
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
It was a bit pricey but overall it was ok. Shipped 2 cars from FL to CA for $2,200, they were picked up and dropped off on time but they arrived with oil all over them....[More]
By Luis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 4:32PM
When it was decided to ship my mother's car from Florida to Maine, we began the daunting task of finding a reliable shipping service. Fortunately we decided on Amerifreight. In this day and age where many companies seem to focus on profit alone, Amerifreight also had a strong focus on personalized customer service. My mother's car was shipped in a very timely manner with updated calls from this company to keep us closely informed with the progress of the shipping status. The car even arrived earlier then the projected date. I would whole-heartedly recommend AMERIFREIGHT if you are needing an auto transport company. Our contact person in the company was Ali Miller and she was personable and wonderful to work with. ...[More]
By Barbara F. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 4:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 4:55PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
The entire experience was excellent. Graham was very thorough in explaining his role and the plan of action as we moved forward. This situation was new to me and I appreciate his assistance as he guided me through expectations for both sides of the transport. The driver of the car carrier was very friendly and communicated with me throughout the transport. I will certainly recommend this company to my 'snowbird' friends! ...[More]
By Susan Shapiro on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 3:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 1 2015 2:33AM
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Thank you for your professional, prompt and courteous service in transporting our Land Rover from Texas to Boston, MA. Thanks also for going out of your way to arrange for pickup a little early-picking up the vehicle from the transporter depot on Friday night. My girlfriend was impressed that our driver was polite and professional. We tried to give more than the agreed fee but he would not take it. I recommended you to anyone who is looking for a transport company. Best wishes....[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 12:24PM
1501516251-BC Ali Miller was my contact person at AmeriFreight. I was referred to her by a friend who had used her services for their transportation needs also. Ali was very helpful, very responsive, not pushy and very informative. Our bid was picked up very quickly and the car was delivered when we needed it. All the drivers that we met were nice, professional and courteous. We will use Ali again for our car transportation. We received quotes from other companies, but AmeriFreight offered the best price and the quickest response time. This was a very easy transaction!...[More]
By S. Shanley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 30 2015 10:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 1:55AM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
The shipping agent was very helpful and got everything setup very quickly. The driver picked up the car on time and quickly loaded it onto the trailer. The delivery was a few hours late because of traffic, but the called us to make sure we knew that he would be late. Overall amerifrieght is a great service and i would use them again....[More]
By Hunter on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2015 11:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 1:56AM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
The service provided by AmeriFreight was great. They provided plenty of information, and contacted me quite often to make sure things were going well. Much thanks to Ali! This was my first time shipping a car, and all the way from coast to coast at that. The final price ended up being much less than quoted, so that is a BIG plus. The only gripe I have is that the carrier was a few hours late on the day of pick-up, but he informed me he was running late so it wasn't that much of an inconvenience....[More]
By Robert Griffin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2015 5:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 1:56AM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
I am a repeat customer in less a year and I continue to be impressed with the service quality, honesty, and transparency that I get by doing business with AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Graham worked hard to accommodate my changing needs and was successfully able to exceed my expectation. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight to any friends or family will full confidence. ...[More]
By C. B. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2015 10:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 29 2015 3:32AM
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
I previously had another company booked to ship my truck and they were over a week late on the pickup and the communication was awful. I called amerifreight and my truck was pick up the next day. Every person I talked to was very helpful along the way. ...[More]
By Tyler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2015 10:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 1:57AM
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 ...[More]
What can I say!! Graham is the best contact you can hope for. He goes above and beyond to meet the high expectations we always want from the service personal. I have shipped my car twice with the same company/contact and they have excelled both times. They gave me the accurate quote both times. Assigned a good carrier whom picked and delivered on schedule. AmeriFreight/Graham is the best....[More]
By jampani on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2015 9:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 28 2015 9:21PM
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Josh was very good in handling my shipping. I needed to have my car go out by a certain date, and Josh came through. He walked me through all the steps and followed up on what he said he was going to do. Even when the initial quote changed because of a last minute situation, Josh made sure that I was fully informed and that I was good with the new quote before anything took place. The car arrived later than expected, but that was not the fault of Amerfreight. The trucking company itself was a bit difficult to deal with. Nonetheless, the car was delivered directly to my driveway in good condition at the quoted price. I would use Amerifreight again....[More]
By Brian C on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2015 1:47PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 28 2015 2:57PM
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557...[More]
This was the second time I have used Amerifreight to ship a car. They are an outstanding company and the customer service is impeccable. Ali Miller was in contact with me throughout the whole process to ensure that the process went smoothly from scheduling through delivery. From the time I submitted the order, Amerifreight had found a trucking company to move the car. The actual shipping of the car was very quick. It arrived at my destination a day earlier than was anticipated! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this company, and I will use them for all of my car shipping needs in the future. ...[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 28 2015 4:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 28 2015 10:47AM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 ...[More]