View 165,388 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 63
Reviews 1-25 of 1559
The service was very quick and handy, they handled all of my questions and the car was able to be shipped very quickly, in under 48 hours, although I did pay a premium for extremely fast shipping. I would definitely recommend them to others. The price was very competitive, the premium made it more expensive, which is to be expected for service that fast....[More]
By Joe Heiniger on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
Had my car shipped from Florida to San Diego. The people were ice and handled everything professionally. The car was delivered 3 days ahead of time. The point of contact for me called and kept me informed of all things that were happening. It was an overall wonderful experience!!!...[More]
By Clinton on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 3 2015 10:35PM
I had a great experience working with AmeriFreight to ship the 2010 X5 I purchased from a private owner 2,100 miles away from me. The quoting system was prompt and it immediately assigned me to Ali who was excellent at her job. I loved the fact that I was assigned a person, and each time I called, even when I didn't reach Ali, everyone over at Amerifreight was so helpful! I've never transported a vehicle before and this was such a simple process and the quote was very competitive. I felt like Ali really cared about my transport situation and I always felt important to her. The pick up and delivery process was great too. I just felt like everyone involved from Ali to the driver, Adrian was looking out for me and taking care of a process I had no experience with in a very thorough and professional manner. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight and use them again! It was an all around great experience!...[More]
By Farrah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 3 2015 8:23PM
Had a great experience. Received a quick fair bid. Quick pick-up and then quick delivery of vehicle....[More]
By Dennis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 2 2015 9:34PM
I recently took a job in the Washington area, and I needed my car transported from Georgia. After submitting a quote, I quickly received one at a very reasonable rate for a move as big as the one I had. Once I secured the rate my contact, Lecia, maintained great communication to ensure that I get the best rate possible. The individual who picked up my car was actually a little earlier than what was previously anticipated, which was perfectly fine. My car actually arrived to my location a day earlier than expected, and the carrier was kind enough to work with my schedule to make sure it got delivered on time. Overall, it was a good experience. Even better, given the circumstances. ...[More]
By Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 1 2015 11:12PM
Ali at Amerifreight did a great job. She was honest and clear about what to expect. That helped me plan the move properly. I was aware of every step of the process and I never had issue with getting in touch with her. We had some trouble initially finding a carrier but during second week after the order, a good carrier came along and my vehicle reached Seattle from Kansas City sooner than the original estimated arrival time. The driver was cordial and response as well. I know there are a lot of brokers out there and it is difficult to select one. I had the same problem but I am glad I trusted these reviews and gave my business to Amerifreight....[More]
By Omer Farooq on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 1 2015 8:42PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 1 2015 8:47PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated ...[More]
Had a great experience. Received a quick fair bid, right at the estimate. And then quick delivery of vehicle. Would definitely use again. Thanks!...[More]
By Rob on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 1 2015 7:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 2 2015 10:33PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
This company was fantastic from start to end. Josh was great to work with and was easily reachable The folks that picked up and delivered the cars were very professional. Would definitely use this company again. Highly recommended. Both cars arrived on time with no damage and nothing stolen. ...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 1 2015 6:37PM
Ameri-Freight was recommended to me by a friend who had had a good experience with them. Josh Contreras (Ameri-Freight) set up the contract with me explaining all the angles. He also kept in constant contact with me re the trucker who would pick up and deliver the car to me. The trucker himself also kept me posted and even changed his schedule slightly to allow me more flexibility in my travel arrangements. Would recommend highly using Ameri-Freight. ...[More]
By Anne on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 1 2015 1:08PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 1 2015 4:29PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated ...[More]
Service was outstanding! This was our 2nd vehicle we had shipped with Amer. everything went smooth and the customer service was top notch! Thanks Josh!...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 1 2015 1:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 1 2015 2:14PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated ...[More]
Very good for the busy professional, they were in close contact and reliably estimated pickup and delivery. Hassle factor very low, I was pleased and would use them again....[More]
By Dorothy Collins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 30 2015 11:34PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 1 2015 2:13PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated ...[More]
This is my second time using AmeriFreight, and their customer service is excellent. Driver was courteous and prompt. ...[More]
By Ling on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 30 2015 2:01AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 30 2015 12:25PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated ...[More]
This is the first time I shipped a car, and it was coast to coast, so I was a little bit anxious about it. Lecia made everything so easy, the day when I called her she found the deal immediately that fell within my acceptable schedule range perfectly. The carrier showed up on time and very nice guy and professional. I asked them not to deliver before I arrived in LA, so they held the car for one day and delived the same night when I arrived in LA. Excellent service will definitely use again....[More]
By choi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 30 2015 12:50AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 30 2015 12:25PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated ...[More]
By choi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 30 2015 12:50AM
This is my second time using Amerifreight to ship my car. Lecia was super helpful; very professional. She found a carrier in no time and one that met my specific needs. The price was very reasonable. Enjoyed working with Lecia and AmeriFreight....[More]
By Audrey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 29 2015 10:18PM
I am very happy with my experience with Amerifreight. They were very flexible with my schedule and my vehicle arrived only 48 hours after pickup and this was an 1850 mile transport. They remained within my original budget amount and the customer service throughout the process was impeccable. I would use them again if needed!! Thank you, Amerifreight!!!...[More]
By Brian D. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 29 2015 2:23PM
Amerifreight did a good job getting my car to Utah. They worked with me when I had to leave the state in a hurry to find a carrier that would meet my needs. Definitely would recommend. ...[More]
By Dan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 28 2015 8:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 30 2015 12:26PM
Call 877-719-0916 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated ...[More]
This is the second time I have used this company and worked with Graham. Both times everything worked extremely well. I will definitely use this company again. My car was pick up and delivered exactly when they said it would and delivered in perfect condition on a cross country trip. ...[More]
By Karen Reece on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 27 2015 10:37AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 27 2015 5:15PM
Call Graham Turner 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More] ...[More]
Another great experience with AmeriFreight! A few months ago I move 2 cars across the country with AmeriFreight and they did a great job. Now I had to move my daughters car across the country and it was such a good feeling to know ahead of time exactly who to use. I called Ali Miller at AmeriFreight to get the job going. She took an initial deposit over the phone and we were moving from there. Over the next week Ali called me with two transporters that didn't work for me due to different issue I had with my schedule. It was never a problem. A few days later we locked in with another carrier and they did a great job. The driver was professional, communicated great and was prompt. As a consumer it's nerve racking trying to figure out whom to use. I feel like the cost was fair but the piece of mind was well worth whatever few dollars I may have saved with a different company. There is no doubt in my mind. If I ever need to move anything big across the country again, Ali at AmeriFreight is my first call. ...[More]
By Sam on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 26 2015 6:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 26 2015 6:39PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
This is my second try in trying to review the service. The first bombed out without an error message. I will keep this much shorter than the first try: Lecia was knowledgeable in all aspects. We were told that ND was not a big hotspot for deliveries, so the wait might be longer. Hence the 15 days before pickup. One thing we found odd, was on the day of picup, we were informed that a courier was available, but at almost double that of the original estimate. We declined this option, and decided to wait for a lower priced one. Lecia again informed us that we might have to wait longer, and based on our location the price was reasonable. That very same afternoon another courier was available for the exact quoted estimate. Something just seemed off about that. But, at least we got my car for the exact price quoted in the end! The carrier was late in picking up. In all fairness, this might have been due to Tropical Storm Bill that was raging through Sealy TX. I had to make contact no less than 4 times in order to be updated with the progress. This was the only aspect I would have preferred to be better arranged and executed. Even though the communication was lacking, my car was delivered in perfect condition, by a very honest and friendly driver. He took exceptionally good care of my baby! I would HONESTLY let this man, Zoran, deliver my car anywhere in the future. The single most irritating aspect to this entire endeavor, is the daily email reminders to please leave a review. I prefer writing my reviews when I feel like doing so, not when I am sick, which I have explained to Lecia. This review would have been much more detailed if this was not the case. All in all, this could have been a much worse situation given all the unforeseen circumstances, but luckily for us it worked out great. ...[More]
By Liesl on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 26 2015 4:12PM
I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. My car was available for pick up for several weeks without news from carriers, so Ali advised me to increase my offer. Finally a carrier agreed to pick up for 500 additional dollars from my initial quote, which was more than I was expecting, but I was foretold that the initial quote is much less than the usual market price, and also I didn't have much choice at this point. Once the carrier was set, the rest of the experience was smooth. The driver was polite, timely, and professional, and I have no complaints. I would highly recommend them. ...[More]
By JJ on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 26 2015 4:41AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 26 2015 2:02PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
This was the 2nd car that I arranged for shipping to the West Coast from the East Coast. This time was a vintage restored 60's era Mustang. Despite my trepidation with using an open transport I went ahead and everything went well. There were some minor hiccups with the actual shipping company itself but Graham and his team did help mitigate these minor issues. Mostly with communication with the shipping company as they didnt make the original pickup date and did not notify me they were going to be a day later. However, other than that things went well. Amerifreight did a great job setting up the shipping and making sure everything went smoothly. ...[More]
By Keith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 25 2015 7:31PM
With an older vehicle in my possession, it was a necessity to have my car delivered from North Carolina to California when I moved for work. AmeriFreight made it their goal to find me a great shipping company, and they delivered. Despite running into a few hiccups in the delivery, I would still request assistance from AmeriFreight in the future....[More]
By Kevin Buonomo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 25 2015 8:04AM
I was faced with a very rapid and unexpected cross-country move, and the amount of details I needed to manage was overwhelming. Shipping my car was something I just did not have time to worry about. I worked with Kenneth, and my experience was fabulous from start to finish. During our phone conversations, Kenneth gave me all of the information I needed up front. He devised a strategy to save me money, even though I had provided him a very small window of time for the pickup. The carrier he connected me with was phenomenal, professional, and timely with both their communication and pickup/delivery services. My car was delivered in excellent condition. I ended up getting a closed-carrier, and was able to pack some things in the car. Nothing was stolen whatsoever... everything was exactly how I packed it. This was my third time shipping a vehicle (I used another company previously and ran into issues), and it was by far the best experience. I would recommend Amerifreight to anyone, and I would definitely book with them again!...[More]
By Melisa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 25 2015 5:17AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 25 2015 2:01PM
Call Ken Davis at 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
we had an excellent experience with this company transporting our car across the country. transport was early and delivered on time and car was in great condition....[More]
By mary on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 25 2015 3:19AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 25 2015 1:21PM
Previous 1 2 3