View 148,533 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 81
Reviews 1-25 of 2006
I was extremely skeptical having not ever shipped a car and hearing horror stories. I went through a broker just to be safe and am honestly happy I di...[More]
By Andrea on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Lets face it! There are TONS of options out there to choose from, but i chose the best one! It was fast! Easy! And the best price I was given. I'm gla...[More]
By Ileana tobo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 6 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I was in a rush to have my car shipped from LA to Boston as my flight was already in 4 days. I called AmeriFreight and they were able to have my car p...[More]
By Christian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 10 Hours Ago
This is the first time I have shipped a car and it went very smooth. The driver for the carrier was a very nice guy and everything went off without a...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 10 Hours Ago
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited...[More]
Amerifreight was unable to find a transporter to move my car at their quoted price of $595 in a timely manner, but once I agreed to a higher price ($8...[More]
By jmpullara on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 2:21PM
The process of shipping our 4Runner was great. I really appreciated how easy it was to call Lecia, who was our point of contact, with questions. I had...[More]
By Jill on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 2:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 18 2014 2:42PM
The company did a good job describing the process of having a car transported. They got me in contact with a transportation company by the time I said...[More]
By Jorge Garcia on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 12:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 18 2014 2:51PM
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I was hesitant about shipping a car cross country, there is so much that could go wrong. I went with AmeriFreight because they had mostly positive re...[More]
By Andre on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 11:26AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 18 2014 2:49PM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
After reading reviews of other transport companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight. David kept in contact with me throughout the process, and gave ...[More]
By Mischa B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 4:10AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 18 2014 4:28AM
This was my second time using AmeriFreight. I am as pleased this time around as I was the first time. Why did I choose them again? Well, they have th...[More]
By Jyoti on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 9:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 18 2014 4:32AM
I set a pickup with AmeriFreight. The carrier picked up the car on time and delivered on time. It good experience and I would recommend them....[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 8:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 18 2014 4:35AM
It was alright. I thought things with this company worked a little different than they did but the end result was fine. I did get my car later than wa...[More]
By Caitlin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 6:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 18 2014 4:36AM
Moving across the country can be stressful enough, luckily Ali Miller and AmeriFreight were able to take a huge piece of that process off of my plate....[More]
By Julie W on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 5:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 5:34PM
Lecia was amazing from the second she took my call. I have never shipped a car before, so I was completely clueless about the whole process. She was s...[More]
By Andi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 1:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 2:15PM
I worked with Brett From Amerifreight to find a carrier and deliver my car from OH to MA. Original quoted price was $595 total for transport. $250 o...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 12:27PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 12:39PM
I honestly was very satisfied with Amerifreight's customer service. They were to the point and honest about everything. The driver who transported our...[More]
By Sirena on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 10:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 4:04AM
i was happy last time so i used them again. grahm is the man. i dont have to ship cars all that often but when i do i will continue to use amerifrei...[More]
By b manley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 6:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 4:03AM
Great service! Pick up was on time and delivered to a difficult area in California that other companies were not able to delivery to. Car was also de...[More]
By Rachel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 4:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 3:58AM
Original truck broke down and could not pick up my vehicle on time; however, another carrier was available the following week. The transport company d...[More]
By Chris B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 3:08PM
I was pleased with my experience with AmeriFreight. They happened to be able to get a transport arranged very quickly for pickup (within a few hours w...[More]
By Abhi Nemani on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 1:21PM
This was my first time using a car transport service and the experience was great. The customer service was very informative, helpful, and best of all...[More]
By Jake S. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 11:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 3:35AM
While I was not looking forward to the experience and possible issues associated with transporting a car across the country, I was pleasantly surprise...[More]
By Elaine Moore-Wright on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 11:34AM
This was my first time in transporting a car across the country. After several searches over the internet I found AmeriFreight. The on-line system was...[More]
By George on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 11:18AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 3:32AM
The process of moving my car was a cake walk compared to the process of moving my furniture. The price was negotiated by the broker and on the back e...[More]
By J Howell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 9:58AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 16 2014 10:56AM
Great service and on time! Thank you for helping to make our long distance move go smoothly! Delivery and pick-up were both on the desired dates and t...[More]
By Jackie Peters on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 1:24AM
My remarkable experience was initiated by Brett of AmeriFreight. Given the tight timeframe I gave him, he was able to locate and arrange transport in ...[More]
By Ryan Saroca on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 11:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 16 2014 4:31AM
I had to ship my car from Illinois to Washington state. Amerifreight was the best company i found!. it took awhile to go through multiple carriers in ...[More]
By kelsey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 10:27PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 16 2014 4:30AM
Graham at amerifreight was honest and easy to get ahold of. If any car shipping company gives you an exact pick up date, I promise you they are lying....[More]
By sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 8:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 16 2014 4:24AM
This has been my first experience with hiring an auto transport. I had my full-size truck transferred from Florida to California. I did a little resea...[More]
By Jason P on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 7:23PM
This was the first time I have shipped a car. David at Amerifreight was nice, patient, and very knowledgeable. I would definitely go through them agai...[More]
By Shannon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 6:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 16 2014 4:15AM
I've actually used AmeriFreight before which is why I did it this time. I'm moving back to New Jersey from California and needed my car shipped to my ...[More]
By Alexander Kronish on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 5:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 16 2014 4:17AM
Ali at AmeriFrieght was prompt and helpful. She called me multiple times per week throughout this whole process to make sure I was kept up to speed a...[More]
By Kaila on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 5:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 17 2014 10:56AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this customer has experienced. When shipping at the economy rate, there is always a chance the rates may increase. ...[More]
Car was in the same condition as it was before shipping. The driver was knowledgeable about getting the car off of the trailer....[More]
By Frederick Young on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 5:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 16 2014 9:37AM
The process of setting up the car delivery was very smooth. The price was a bit over my budget of a college student but the discount for reviews helps...[More]
By Tejas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 5:11PM
It took a long time to find a carrier because I did not have a competitive price if you need to do this have a competitive price. I had to raise my or...[More]
By Garrett on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 4:53PM
We were moving across the country and had never shipped a car before. Our situation was complicated for several reasons - most importantly, we were g...[More]
By Jody M on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 4:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 4:46PM
Great service and price- but for the novice this is how it works: 1) Amerifreight is a broker not a carrier, you will pay them money to find a carri...[More]
By Shideler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 4:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 4:38PM
The whole process was very easy and drama free. Both pickup and delivery were within reasonable time frames. Customer service was very courteous and...[More]
By Christopher Fox on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 2:33PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 3:04PM
The car was delivered in a timely manner. The only issue we had was the carrier could not find our location and began unloading the car at a gas stati...[More]
By Chelsea D. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 2:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 3:03PM
Amerifreight quickly and professionally handled the process of getting me a quote and scheduling the pick-up of my car. Their forms and terms are eas...[More]
By Nick P on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 12:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 3:03PM
AmeriFreight was the best shipping experience I have ever had shipping a vehicle. Their staff is friendly and follow up is on point. Car arrived 3 day...[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 12:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 3:04PM
This was my 2nd time using this company. I used them again because of the great service they provided. This time around was great service, however was...[More]
By Heather Lane on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 11:52AM
Ali was great communicating throughout the entire process including after the car was delivered to us in CA. Would definitely recommend....[More]
By Craig Schwartz on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 11:49AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 11:56AM
Great service, arrived ontime. They do give you a low price to start with , but will give you higher quotes that come in. The price was okay, and if t...[More]
By Jessica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 11:22AM
Door to Door Service... It was nice not to have to worry about any of the logistics involved with the transport. They picked up the vehicle and droppe...[More]
By J Ken on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 11:19AM
Lecia was very courteous and helpful throughout the process. There was much difficulty in finding a transporter to take my vehicle to Maine, and requ...[More]
By Eric on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 15 2014 8:03AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 9:47AM
It was my first time using AmeriFreight to transport a vehicle from Pennsylvania to Michigan. I received a quote but had to increased the price to hav...[More]
By Tony N on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 14 2014 10:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 9:29AM
I switched to AmeriFreight after a horrible experience with another company I switched to AmeriFreight. the company was honest and upfront, the custom...[More]
By Jessica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 14 2014 10:45AM
I have been through several rounds of rescheduling, surprise cost increases, and no call backs as promised with other companies. Ameri Freight was a ...[More]
By Sam on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 13 2014 9:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 4:58AM
Carrier made it early! No issues. Price was a compromise. Representative followed up. Driver was nice and friendly. Worked with my time of delivery...[More]
By Phil on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 13 2014 7:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 4:56AM
The process happened very quick and with zero conflict. Graham was very considerate and helpful of all questions and very upfront with all the details...[More]
By ross krueger on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 13 2014 5:31PM
By ross krueger on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 13 2014 5:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 4:54AM
AmeriFreight is a great company with reasonable prices. I received a quote that was lower than uship and delivery was fast! I am really impressed with...[More]
By Tyelisa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 13 2014 2:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 15 2014 4:51AM
This was my first time shipping a vehicle and probably the best thing about the experience was the close contact with my Amerifreight contact. She cal...[More]
By Ali on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 13 2014 12:41AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 13 2014 1:21PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Ali was great. She really helped me out and was very professional. She was very respectful and seemed like she WANTED to help. I don't think I would h...[More]
By Tice Patrick Waardenburg on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 12 2014 11:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 13 2014 1:20PM
I shipped a car from Washington state to Pennsylvania. This was the first time I ever attempted shipping a car and I don't know anyone who has done i...[More]
By Maria on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 12 2014 9:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 13 2014 12:21PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Lecia was the agent for me, she explained well, was patient with my questions, very polite. There was couple miscommunication and the rate went up ...[More]
By Yuta Imada on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 12 2014 5:02PM
Amerifrieight and Ali Miller did an excellent job in finding a shipper and staying on it until the job was complete. My car was inop and in a not eas...[More]
By Robert Murdock on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 12 2014 11:51AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 12 2014 12:56PM
I needed to move my car across states in an emergency situation and after some research determined to use the broker service offered by AmeriFrieght. ...[More]
By Alex on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 12 2014 11:45AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 12 2014 12:56PM
I'd never used a car transport company before so I did not know what exactly to expect. Graham with Amerifreight was upfront and honest about the proc...[More]
By Lisa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 11 2014 11:47PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 12 2014 2:46AM
The company actually had to reschedule a pick up because the original company flaked. They were great about getting another driver as quickly as possi...[More]
By Rachelle Harris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 11 2014 10:12PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 12 2014 2:43AM
Amerifreight Field Manager Graham Tucker arranged for expeditious delivery of my vehicle cross country. He was honest with respect to pricing and deli...[More]
By F. Gray on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 11 2014 4:35PM
Quite good, reliable service. I initially chose the cheaper option of 15-day window of pick up, but didnt work out due to scheduling conflicts from my...[More]
By Anish on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 11 2014 12:56AM
2nd vehicle shipped by Graham. Cannot attest to the delivery portion other than it was on time. However my first experience was excellent on the recei...[More]
By Brian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 10:29PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 11 2014 3:11AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Graham was very knowledgeable and clearly explained what to expect. He didn't try to rush the order initially to get a better deal, but when the picku...[More]
By I. Y. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 8:21PM
I decided on Amerifreight based upon their BB rating and other ratings listed on the net. By far they were rated the best and as a first time user of...[More]
By TOS on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 8:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 11 2014 3:10AM
My Green Hornet (British Racing Green) BMW Z3 arrived early, clean and in excellent condition due to the teamwork of AmeriFreight's Ali and the carrie...[More]
By Ted O on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 7:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 11 2014 3:08AM
My initial rep left the week that I was assigned to him. Not sure if he just quit or got fired. I had to call to get the new reps info. She was very f...[More]
By Steve G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 4:35PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 11 2014 3:06AM
I am a professional CDL driver myself, so I did quite a bit of research about which company I was going to hire to haul an extremely clean all origina...[More]
By Mike G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 3:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 3:25PM
I had been trying to ship a vehicle across the country, PA to OR, for 4 months. I tried various other companies, all of which were unable to make it h...[More]
By Kyle B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 12:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 12:51PM
I received military orders from Virginia to Colorado at the end of August. Instead of my wife and I driving two vehicles across country we decided to ...[More]
By Rosey Summerville on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 12:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 12:49PM
Everything was fine. I wish it would of not been so expensive, but I shopped around and found similar quotes but this company had the best ratings. ...[More]
By Gladys Moras on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 11:27AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 12:52PM
Very easy to use. I was able to negotiate the quote and arrange pick-up and delivery with just a few phone calls - all while in a different state. My ...[More]
By Ken on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 11:25AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 12:53PM
Ami was professional each time we spoke always returned calls. Accomplished the process of finding someone that said they would pick up my car and de...[More]
By J G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 9:23AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 10:01AM
We needed to move two vehichles and a motorcycle across country in a short amount of time. David from Amerifrieght was very efficient and kept us inf...[More]
By Cornell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 8:02AM
Transported car from Texas to Pennsylvania. Delivery scheduled promptly after contract, for a Friday afternoon. By Saturday afternoon, driver had not...[More]
By Kevin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 10 2014 5:44AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 6:16AM
I called Amerifreight for a quote in early August. Due to our timeline, we were unable to utilize the curbside pickup service that is offered. We drov...[More]
By Angela C on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 9 2014 8:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 6:15AM
I called Amerifreight after reading several reviews about transporting a car across several states. Their sales staff were knowledgeable and helpful. ...[More]
By J Fathman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 9 2014 6:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 6:12AM
Original quote was 50% of final cost - expect was underbid and truckers wouldn't fulfill the order for this reason. Otherwsie servie was excellent....[More]
By Nik Robertson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 9 2014 5:52PM
I would highly recommend AmeriFreight, they were reliable and took great care of our two cars. Brett kept me informed throughout the entire process. ...[More]
By Katie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 9 2014 4:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 9 2014 4:34PM
Called on a Thursday and car was picked up on Saturday, door to door on time service. Thanks for making it easy to do!...[More]
By Jill Wood on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 9 2014 4:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 6:06AM
Called on a Tuesday for a Detroit to New Orleans ship. Car was picked up that Friday and arrived in New Orleans on Tuesday. Couldn't have done it wi...[More]
By Nancy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 9 2014 2:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 9 2014 2:20PM
My experience with Amerifright was excellent. I felt like I was in good hands with my representative Allie, as she was diligent and informative. The...[More]
By Debra Ludwig on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 9 2014 12:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 6:00AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited...[More]
Would definitely recommend this company. Pickup and delivery as promised. Ali was terrific and driver as well....[More]
By Tom R on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 9 2014 9:23AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 10 2014 5:59AM
This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I was unsure and nervous about the whole process. I dealt with Ali and she made me feel at ease. Ali answer...[More]
By James on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 8 2014 8:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 9 2014 8:13AM
Agents are great and patient. She helped me to ship my car successfully, an being very patient with my shipment since it was my first time doing a ca...[More]
By Kaimin Hu on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 8 2014 5:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 9 2014 8:13AM
Although I wasn't crazy about the process by which the initial quote for the shipping was given to me, overall I felt this company did a very good job...[More]
By Mary McNeill on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 8 2014 5:04PM
By Mary McNeill on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 8 2014 5:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 9 2014 8:14AM
Amerifreight was excellent in coordinating the carrier for transporting my vehicle. They communicated very well on the process. Our car was delivere...[More]
By Bill Bade on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 8 2014 12:18PM
Everything was great, except that I was quoted an 'economy rate', to find out two days before car had to be shipped that 'the market' isn't supporting...[More]
By CharlesC on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 8 2014 9:40AM
My experience with Amerifreight was very good and I would use them again in brokering a deal with a shipper....[More]
By Reed Thomas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 8 2014 2:15AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 8 2014 3:27AM
Ali was a pleasure to work with and promptly arranged for a very professional and reliable carrier (Semper Fi) to transport my Jeep within 12 hours of...[More]
By Manny on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 7 2014 11:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 8 2014 3:26AM
Customer service was great, kept me updated throughout the shipment. Car was picked up on time, nothing was damaged or stolen. Car arrived one day ear...[More]
By Saad on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 7 2014 4:53AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 8 2014 3:23AM
Overall, pretty good service - I asked for pickup on the 27th, was told that the pickup would occur between the 27th-29th, and rolled the dice. Didn't...[More]
By Prithvi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 6 2014 10:44PM
Car was in Salt Lake City, needed to be shipped to Texas. Amerifreight arranged for Cowboy Transport to do the job. Pick up in SLC was originally p...[More]
By Dan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 6 2014 7:16AM
moving cars is not the easiest thing to do and it was my first experience, but I am happy that AmeriFreight was 100% as they advertised, everything wa...[More]
By Jay on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 5 2014 9:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 6 2014 4:10AM
Got a quote online and received a quote promptly over email. The email was worded very courteously and sounded professional, not obnoxious as some oth...[More]
By Gabriel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 5 2014 8:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 8 2014 12:46PM
I want to say that AmeriFreight was great at customer service and keeping us informed at all times of the transport process. From initial contact an...[More]
By Steve and Lisa Ghormley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 5 2014 5:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 6 2014 3:56AM
Mr. David Littles was courteous at all times and helpful in working out the details of shipping a car for us across the country. It arrived earlier t...[More]
By Colleen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 5 2014 5:06PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 6 2014 3:55AM
Amerifreight and driver Ramo transported my beetle convertible cross country, from NoVA to NoCA. Car was picked up and delivered on time with progres...[More]
By Road Warrior on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 5 2014 4:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Sep 6 2014 3:56AM
Previous 1 2 3