View 150,779 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 83
Reviews 1-25 of 2053
The INITIAL price was fair, ended up paying nearly double I was quoted & the car got there a day early. Brett was responsive & did not dismiss my need for service. It got done, after I correctly identified the nearest BIG cities, BIG shopping mall, and BIG funds. ...[More]
By SUSAN on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Amerifreight was outstanding! Not only was I moving from San Diego, CA to Wilmington, NC…so across the country one coast to the next but I had also purchased a brand new car. I heard horror stories about transporting cars and I must say this was not my experience. From the beginning dealing with Graham all the way to the end when my car was delivered, the process was professional and seamless. Price was reasonable and all services pick-up/delivery were timely as promised. I have already begun recommending this company to friends and would use them again without hesitation!...[More]
By Tiffany on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 19 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I contracted with Amerifreight to transport my 2004 F250 Crewcab Short Bed from Az to Pa. They were quick to get back to me every time I needed information and worked well with the carrier to make sure the truck got to me in a timely manner. The truck got picked up on time and was delivered hassle free with no damage....[More]
By Brandon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 21 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
AmeriFreight Car Shipping, the broker, was excellent in terms of explaining the process and answering my questions. They were able to find a carrier within 2 days of initial contact for just $100 over their initial quote. The carrier, Varanian Transportation LLC, was easy to get in contact with and provided the driver's phone number to keep in touch. Although the estimated pickup and delivery times were perhaps overly optimistic, as they were late by a few hours on both ends, the vehicle was picked up on a Tuesday and delivered the next day. Overall very happy with the experience, and would definitely recommend....[More]
By Dave G. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 12:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 21 Hours Ago
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
They called right away with a quote and they picked up the car the next day! They took it across country in 5 days which was perfect timing for me. Good communication and car was fine when they delivered it to my door! ...[More]
By Terri on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 12:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 5:21AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I'm not one who writes reviews but this company deserves it. I'm in the Coast Guard and had to do my PCS move from Louisiana to Maryland and did a partial ditty move and borrowed My farther in law's cargo trailer. After I finished my moved, I had to find someone to ship the trailer back. I did research for about a month as to who had the best reviews and best prices and diced to decided to go with Ameri freight. The biggest part of everything was really the reviews. Everything they said was right on. Pick up and drop off was 3 days like they stated and was very happy. I had to make sure my father in law's cargo trailer got back to him in one piece. Unhappy father in law = unhappy wife= unhappy life and I'm so thankful for Ameri Freight and Lecia for all there help. ...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 7:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 5:21AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Lecia was very friendly and fully explained the process of shipping our car. She quickly listed our shipment request and secured a shipping company in under 15 minutes. I plan on using AmeriFreight for my next move. ...[More]
By Ryan McGuire on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 5:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 5:38PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review)...[More]
Fast and easy, very professional service. It took far less time to arrange than I thought. Ali called several times with updates, you just couldn't ask for better service. VERY PLEASED. Price was below what others had quoted. Driver was right on time, car was on the ground waiting for me....[More]
By Jeff Wolfe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 3:50PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 4:52PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Transported a Vintage VW Bus and BMW Z3 2,400 miles. Paid $2,200 ($1,100 each) for the transport for both cars. From start to finish, the service was top notch. Booking agent, Lecia, contacted me multiple times during the transport to make sure I was happy. Had direct cell phone contact with both the driver and dispatch staff. The equipment used to transport the vehicles appeared to be modern and well kept. Cars arrived in the condition they left California. Would recommend to anyone. ...[More]
By Doug Cunningham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 2:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 3:13PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I used Amerifreight twice, both for cross country moves between Florida and California, and I have not found anything to complain about both the times. Second time moving, from Florida to California, Ali was my primary contact person at Amerifreight, who found me a carrier within the first 30 minutes of posting. This was crucial as the area I was requesting a Pick up from is not frequented often by Truckers and/or Shipper companies. Ali was prompt and got me a carrier immediately once posted. She was pleasant, prompt and was quick to follow up after the Delivery and Pick-up. The shipping company was awesome and kept me informed about the progress of transport and followed up with me promptly. My car reached San Diego a day early, and was in good condition. I would definitely use Amerifreight again if I had to since their conduct was very professional and pleasant. One of the most reliable Auto Transport companies around! ...[More]
By PV on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 11:39AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 11:54AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
As first-time shippers of a vehicle, we just used AmeriFreight to ship a vehicle from NY to CA. After doing some extensive online research and reading about other people's experiences with shipping vehicles, we were a bit nervous about the process, but I must say that from start to finish, Graham at AmeriFreight took the worry and hassle out of the equation. From the first call, Graham was professional, helpful, and accurately answered every single question we had about the process. Graham was also up front about the cost of the transport and provided an estimated price range that turned out to be totally accurate, and very reasonable. No hidden fees, no bait and switch. Once we agreed upon a price, Graham had us a carrier lined up quickly, and worked with our schedule. The transport truck showed up and vehicle was picked up within a few short days.... EXACTLY as scheduled. The vehicle arrived in California one week later, EXACTLY as scheduled.... Door to door! The transport truck was newer, clean, and the driver was professional and efficient, which was a pleasant surprise! Simply put, the vehicle arrived in California without a scratch and on time. What more could we ask for? Clearly, the carrier that Graham booked for us was top-notch and reliable. If we had to ship a vehicle again, I would call AmeriFreight without hesitation. They take the worry out of the process and seem to really care about their customers. Based on my personal experience, I would highly recommend AmeriFreight. ...[More]
By Jim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 2:04AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 5:07AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The overall experience for a first time user of car-shipping service is OK to satisfactory. The car is delivered on time (7-8 days from northern CA to Boston area, MA) even though the pick up time is delayed to 11:15pm from 7-8pm.The real surprise portion is the gap between the final quote ($1200) and original quote (around $900) for my medium size SUV. But they acknowledged the original quote may be on the low end of the market rate when I asked before getting the final quote. So I still give them higher score on "honesty". Most of these companies are brokers and their final prices depends on the truckers' bids for your shipment. To the TransportReview web site owner: Maybe one way for this web site to rate the brokers is to get the gap between the original quote and final quote information and publish that. So this will help consumers....[More]
By Winston on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 8:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 9:26AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates ...[More]
I requested a quote for shipping my vehicle from Tampa to Pekin, Illinois. Many shippers responded to my inquiry. After a careful review of the emails and voicemails I chose AmeriFreight to ship my car, even though AmeriFreight was not the cheapest quote. Lecia's customer service was excellent and she understanding of my concerns. AmeriFreight paired me up with driver/owner Jim Winbush, HitchHike Auto, to transport my car. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thank you Lecia, AmeriFreight and Jim!...[More]
By Steven Baker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 6:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 4:59AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I called and spoke with Graham. He was very upfront about the Costs and how the industry worked. I had negotiated a price that was $850 and that was not the lowest I had seen on the site. I was flexible on timeframes but the quote would not come down below the $950. I decided to move forward and everything was fantastic. The car showed up and was in perfect condition. Great job - Graham!!!...[More]
By Paul S on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 4:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 4:58AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
They maintained good contact. They made sure the job got done and I saw that commitment. I am very thankful for them....[More]
By Sheila on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 3:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 3:54PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The service I got was over the top, very happy with every aspect of the of the shipment. I will use you next time....[More]
By M. Hoskins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 3:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 3:54PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I reviewed the internet for hours before choosing an auto transport company. I am so glad that I did. I chose this company from the reviews of an independent company and they all seemed to be genuine. I definitely made the right choice. Lecia answered all my questions and concerns and found a carrier in a reasonably short period of time.The car was picked up in a very timely manor and delivered on the day expected. There was no damage and the carrier was very professional....[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 11:48AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 12:09PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
For start to the end of pacing the order every thing was smooth with very minimum communication. The vehicle was picked up and devileredd on time and also they found the carrier with in 2 hrs of conforming my order....[More]
By Ram on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 11:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 12:08PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Awesome service, very quick in processing the order, and painless pickup and delivery. Really great and recommended to evryone to try it!!!!...[More]
By Mala on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 4:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 4:53PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I had a very good experience, I will recommend the service to friends and family. They had a transporter ready the same day I call to ask for a quote. Great company to work with. Thank you for a smooth transaction! ...[More]
By Vitaliano Michelini on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 2:24PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:36PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates (compensated)...[More]
Overall it was a good first time experience. Since I have never used a car transport the only thing I could have wanted more is specific clarity on the entire process from the first customer service agent....[More]
By Brigitte on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 12:27PM
I called AmeriFreght a bit panic from the experience I had with another transport company and feeling desperate about getting my car from California to Michigan. After paying a deposit to another company, it had been 6 days of constant calling to get someone to respond to me. Like a lot of people who have a need to transport their car, I tried to make arrangements way ahead of time, but that did not seem to matter. When I called AmeriFrieght, I was immediately treated professionally by Lecia, a very informed representative who listened to me and quickly began to the process of getting me what I needed. It was so wonderful to speak to someone who gave me 3 phone numbers and an email address so that I would be able to reach her with any questions or concerns that I had about the process. Most important to me and what really sold me about this service is that I did not pay a deposit until Lecia had a confirmed driver and time for my car to be picked up and a real time expectation of when my car would be delivered. What really blew me away is that the very same day I spoke to Lecia, she called me back with a confirmed driver and time of pick up. I did not have to wait and that was amazing to me. I think AmeriFrieght is the best option for people like me who respect professional customer service reps who really care and are all about helping you get what you need. I was ready to write this review after my first conversation with Lecia. I knew that this was the company that would take care of me and would recommend this company to anyone in need of having their car transported to a new location. I am glad I found this company and know that you too would will be pleased with their service. One more thing I would like to say that the driver Tim's Team communicated to me all the way across country, from beginning to the very moment Tim delivered my car to East Lansing, Michigan. That was incredible! ...[More]
By Jan Corcoran on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 12:07AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:45AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Our transport had some special pickup instructions that were handled professionally. The overall experience was positive. The only thing that was difficult is that there was very short notice (3-5 hours) given as to when the carrier would be making the pickup. Car was delivered safely within 24 hours. ...[More]
By Brad on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 19 2014 9:35PM
The price was reasonable for a cross-country transport and everyone involved was very patient and helpful. The driver picked up my car right down the road from where I live and made it a quick and painless process. It was delivered to my apartment about four business days later which was much less than the expected arrival date, which worked in my favor! I was recommended to this company by a friend and I would do the same for anyone else that asks. ...[More]
By Emma Grosjean on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 19 2014 6:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:45AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Great service from Washington to Miami. Thanks a lot!!! Would use again. Graham was very helpful with everything. ...[More]
By Silvio Pellas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 19 2014 5:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:44AM
Previous 1 2 3