View 159,412 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 75
Reviews 1-25 of 1869
After considerable online research, I decided to hire AmeriFreight to transport our 2005 Buick Century from suburban Atlanta to Long Island, NY. The auto transport industry is not well regulated, and it really pays to get background on the companies. Once you put out feelers, many additional scavengers will attempt to get your business, sometimes with dishonest or misleading claims. AmeriFreight emerged as clearly above their competitors, based on customer feedback and their BBB rating. My contact there, Ken Davis, answered all my initial questions thoroughly and honestly, and then checked back with me repeatedly during the transport process to make sure I was being served properly and within my expectations. The pickup, haul, and delivery went off without a hitch. We paid for expedited delivery time (quick pickup included) and the supplemental insurance. Although the car was undamaged, I still think that's a good idea, because AmeriFreight is a broker, not a hauler. The only weak spot in the whole transaction was that promised paperwork (Bill of Lading, receipt upon delivery) was slow or simply not forthcoming. But to be fair, this was probably a by-product of the extremely speedy service that we received. In any case, it did not affect our overall satisfaction. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again....[More]
By Larry Schenbeck on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 13 Hours Ago
Call Ken Davis 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Used this company before. They just get it done!!! They know their business and how the customer wants to be treated. I think Graham was the best person I've met in this business!!!...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 27 2015 4:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 27 2015 6:26PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
They quoted me a little low but select the option that they can increase the amount you'll pay-that way you won't get over quoted in the beginning. In the end I still saved $200 compared to any other company and my car made it all the way across country quicker than expected and zero damage!...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 27 2015 1:09AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 27 2015 3:57PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My husband and I recently moved from Nashville, Tennessee to Sherman Oaks, California. This was a huge move (over 2,000 miles) and we really didn't want to have to drive both vehicles. I waited a little late to find a carrier, but AmeriFrieght stepped right in and found me a great carrier. Graham was extremely helpful. He was able to find me a carrier at a great price and one that would work with our schedule. We had a bit of a difficult order in that we would be leaving after the car and the car could not be delivered prior to our arrival, but Graham worked it out and found us a driver. We arrived on Thursday night and he arrived Friday night!! I could not have asked for an easier company or person to work with for this move. Thanks AmeriFrieght and Graham, you guys were the best!!!...[More]
By Jacquelyn Marchetti on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 11:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 27 2015 1:57AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I was very apprehensive about shipping my car because I have heard all of the horror stories. I saw good reviews from AmeriFreight and decided to go with them. From the very beginning it was very professional. Josh helped me throughout the entire process. I had many time were I had to reschedule the pickup of my car and he was very professional and understanding. He never go frustrated and helped each time as if it were our first interaction. When I finally had the car available for pickup, I had a family emergency that would keep me away until a day after drop off. Once again Josh got it taken care of no questions asked. If I have to ship my car again I will definitely use them....[More]
By kory ellis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 10:10PM
Having read a number of internet reviews, I chose AmeriFreight to arrange transport of my SUV from Florida to Arizona. I had specific dates that I needed pickup and delivery, thus paid a bit more than the standard fees. I also purchased the additional insurance because the insurance company would only work with carriers that had a great track record. Ali at AmeriFreight arranged everything and kept in touch throughout the transaction. The carrier driver was very prompt and helpful. The shipping went off without any problems from pickup to delivery and the vehicle was fine, no damages. Overall I am very happy with the service provided by both AmeriFreight and the carrier. I would definitely recommend them. ...[More]
By Kev on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 7:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 7:51PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
It was my first time transporting a vehicle. After doing my diligence researching the process with many carriers, Graham instilled confidence in my decision to choose AmeriFreight. His knowledge, confidence and consideration of my experience made the choice easy. And, to have a first time experience go so smoothly is proof in the pudding....[More]
By Jenny Collins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 6:10PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 7:49PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I have shipped cars before and am very hesitant. I have a Mercedes that sits pretty low to the ground (all stock, no mods). I watched them load and they were very professional, no worries on my end. In the end, the car arrived across country in about 6 days with absolutely no scratches. I was so pleased. Thanks Josh for putting all this together!!!...[More]
By John on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 4:36AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 12:07PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
This was my first time shipping my new car out of state and i was being scared and worried. I talk to Graham and he asked me few questions and he gave me quote for $700 to ship my car and he explain me the whole process. As he promised my car was picked up on Saturday morning by driver name Miro and he was being nice and cool. Driver and me were keep in touch to see where was he and how long it would take to reach Chicago and he was being honest about it. He told me once he reached Chicago he will give me a call one hour ahead and he did fulfill his promise. My car was delivered on Thursday in the afternoon as Miro told me and there were no damage or single scratch on the car and it delivered on time. Basically overall experience was really excellent and I would recommend to this anyone and I will definitely use them again for the future. ...[More]
By Ravi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 12:44AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 12:06PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Great price, service and customer service. A great way to ship a vehicle. I have used 4 diffrent shippers and this is easily the best...[More]
By Shawn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 11:08PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 12:06PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Excellent experience. Everything was arranged and managed perfectly. The driver was patient and able to adjust pickup and delivery point(s) with no issue....[More]
By Randy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 6:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 6:27PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I scheduled transport of my Sequioa from WA to TN. I didn't care about specific delivery date b/c this is my spare vehicle. I had excellent communication with my transport company. They were up front and honest on costs. The carrier arrived when promised, and my car was delivered early. I had a great experience, and I highly recommend!...[More]
By Ryan Sharp on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 4:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 6:23PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Used AmeriFreight for two other cars a few years ago. On this shipment, I was in CA and the car was in OHIO. They handled the transaction without a problem. What was better is that they stayed in contact with me so I was never concerned about the shipment. The driver contacted me as to when he would arrive and everything went smoothly. Car was perfect. ...[More]
By Duane on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 4:35PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 6:24PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Very fast shipment picked up friday afternoon delivered by monday morning. Very reliable service. I will used them again in the future....[More]
By osvaldo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 4:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 12:05PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I had never had to ship a car before and had read horrible reviews from other carriers. AmeriFlight came highly recommended, so I gave them a call. My car arrived on time as they said. I have a light colored interior and when my car arrived the drivers while loading and unloading got their oily clothes on my interior. So, put covers on your driver side seats and maybe a note to inform the drivers. Overall I was satisfied and would use them again. ...[More]
By Marvin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 1:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 4:13PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Contacted several companies to transport a toyota highlander to NW Washington State. While it took a little longer to find a hauler than I'd originally anticipated, Ali came through with someone who has delivered the car in good shape to its destination. She stayed in contact with me during the whole process with updates while trying to find a hauler and then monitored the delivery and called me to say that it had arrived. While their original estimate went up a bit, it was still less expensive than other quotes I received. All in all, I'd use them again and recommend them to others. ...[More]
By MMullins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 1:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 4:13PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
If you are confused and not confident to choose the right carrier, this is for you. ================================================= I have been AmeriFreight customer since 2009. I remember spent 2 days looking for a good carrier, knowing many of reviews, I finally decided to go with Amerifreight. The car was moved from MD to AZ in 2009. The service was excellent and the delivery was on time. Now I got the Job transfer to CA and without any second thought I called Amerifreight again for moving car. The Driver to pick-up showed up on time and delivered the car on the next day. These people are very genuine and their service deserved 5 star. ...[More]
By Kalai Rajagopal on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 5:20AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 4:14PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I was doing a short notice military move and had to change my pickup date last minute. The company got an truck to me within 3 days and my representative Lecia was attentive every step of the way. To top it off I received my car within 4 Days. So not only did I save money going with amerifreight but I also got my car in a timely manner and saved even more money in rental costs....[More]
By ariston on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 1:13AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 2:23PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I can not say enough about the professional and personal service from Amerifreight. Like many others, I researched many horror stories on line before choosing, but we appreciated the policy of no deposit until they had secured a driver, leaving us free to switch if problems arose. They did not, in fact a blizzard hit Ohio just when the pick-up was scheduled and the driver helped dig the car out! Our situation was complicated because we were leaving for the West Coast prior to pick-up and had to have the car delivered on only one certain day in LA or we would have no transportation. The driver did exactly as promised. The car was in perfect shape. Contact Ali Miller at Amerifreight for a hassle free transport. 5 stars to them!...[More]
By Kathie P on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 24 2015 10:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 4:14PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Knowledgeable and kind staff, pick up and delivery are on time, driver are very friendly. Great service, definitely will use these guys if ever I need move again. ...[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 24 2015 4:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 24 2015 8:22PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I needed a car shipment from Virginia to Maine with no particular schedule needed. Since I had no time frame, we were able to get a great deal on the transport. It was $795 with the additional $100 insurance. The cost was below other companies and the reviews were much higher so the decision was pretty easy. My communications with AmeriFreight were convenient and they are clearly an honest company. The only minor complaint I have was that they originally quoted me $450 for the shipment but couldn't find anyone within 3 weeks way above our original quote. I even said I would find it quite difficult to find a drive to willing to take it for $450 but they assured me it was possible. It was still worth the $795 and I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to anyone interested in car transportation. Also, the car was delivered in great shape and the driver we dealt with was extremely nice and informative throughout the whole process! The car transportation business seems a bit shady so it's refreshing to find one company like AmeriFreight! ...[More]
By Jac on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 24 2015 3:57PM
I would highly recommend Amerifreight for all your transport needs! I called several other auto transport brokers and got offers that were 400-500 more than what AmeriFreight quoted me. Very smooth transaction through out the entire process. Vehicle arrived earlier then expected with no damage to vehicle. I highly recommend you giving them a call!...[More]
By Hien on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 24 2015 7:48AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 24 2015 3:13PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Overall my experience was good. The young man that helped at first must have been fired because he dropped the ball right after we contacted the company and we were "forgotten". Upon further review we were given to Lucia and had much better service. Our car arrived safely in CA....[More]
By Ann Moran (Casto) on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 24 2015 3:05AM
I've never transported a car before, but Ali made the process as painless as possible. I was concerned about moving from Boston (which was in the midst of one of the snowiest winters on record), but she made sure that my car was picked up and delivered on schedule. When I have to move my car again, I will certainly give her a call. ...[More]
By Ben on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 23 2015 9:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 24 2015 8:21PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
It was a bit difficult to find a carrier to deliver to Wyoming in winter (not near an Interstate). I tried another company first and they weren't able to find a carrier at all. Lecia worked with me to make incremental increases to the offered rate to find a carrier but still get me the best deal possible. I appreciated her honesty and effort. My vintage Jeep arrived safely earlier than expected and the driver, Eugene, was very friendly in working out the drop off. He was professional and polite and he knew his equipment well, so the unloading was quick and both my car and the others were handled with care....[More]
By Will on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 23 2015 7:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 23 2015 7:49PM
Previous 1 2 3