View 144,512 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 61
Reviews 1-25 of 1516
Malia was a wonderful point person and overall representative of Auto Shippin Group. Despite some technical difficulties out of her control, Malia was...[More]
By Megan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Sam Was very helpful with my auto transport needs. My son is in the military and needed his car shipped to him right away. I called and a day or two l...[More]
By Christian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson communicated with me through the entire process from pickup to delivery, I was able to adjust my delivery point (for my own reasons) smo...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mark, I appreciate you coming back and putting that order in with me to shi...[More]
I called multiple companies trying to obtain an honest and fair price quote to ship my vehicle. Malia was the first person who was honest, empathetic,...[More]
By C. Bower on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-843-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS, AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES. Cathy, thank y...[More]
Lance was completely professional, knowledgeable and understanding about the issues surrounding my vehicle (a rare valuable 1967 corvette convertible ...[More]
By george on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com George, thank you so much for the great review, I really appreciate you taking the time to write...[More]
Cassie was very responsive and compassionate. She explained very carefully up front what to expect in the way of delays, complications, etc. If she di...[More]
By Robin Hart on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Oh Robin, you are so kind. You are a pleasure to work for, and your concerns were real and under...[More]
Outstanding, superb service from Auto Shipping Group!!!! I called on a Sunday afternoon(PST), yep a Sunday, spoke with a Mr Tige Yeargin, placed the o...[More]
By Gary Johnson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Shipping was quick and on time. Easy to coordinate. Went out of way to help arrange storage for my car at final destination so it would be there whe...[More]
By Brian White on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
This is the second time that I have used Felicia and she is amazing, made sure I was aware of cost (not the fuel prices help...) and everything along ...[More]
By Steve on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE**Hello Stephen, Thank you for you...[More]
Glory was honest and affront with the details on how transportation works and ensured that everything is fine. The driver was also very friendly and d...[More]
By Rajkumar Subramanian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Coming from someone very skeptical about this whole process, it was very pleasant and easy.Early pick up, vehicle got to me 2 days sooner than expecte...[More]
By Matthew Peter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 29 2014 8:02AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 29 2014 8:25AM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
I was in a situation in which I had a car but didn't want to trade it in to buy a new one so I had two cars on my hands and no place to store the seco...[More]
By CC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 7:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 11:23PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com CC, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure working ...[More]
Lance was helpful in answering my questions and to get a driver picked up the car on time. Since I was not available at the delivery location at the d...[More]
By Abey Tom on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 7:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 8:53PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that I was able to transport you efficiently an...[More]
Lance was overall a great person to work with. He was responsive to my needs even over the weekend and made sure that I knew what was going on with fr...[More]
By Katherine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 7:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 29 2014 8:00AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 Lance@autoshippinggropup.com Katherine, thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review for me. It was a pleasu...[More]
Tige was really easy to work with. He helped my company ship a car earlier in the year, so when I needed to ship my personal vehicle, I knew right whe...[More]
By Mike Blankenship on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 6:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 29 2014 8:25AM
The arrangements were made easily, and the car was dropped off where I wanted when I wanted it. Sue was excellent to work with, @ a time I felt I nee...[More]
By kemi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 5:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 7:12PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Kemi, haha no worries about calling too much. Part of my job is to ensure you are not stressed ...[More]
The arrangements were made easily, and the car was dropped off where I wanted when I wanted it. I needed to arrange a different payment option than u...[More]
By Teresa on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 5:18PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 6:37PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941, Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Teresa , thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that I was able to accomplish the...[More]
I used auto shipping group to ship a fully restored 1969 Chevelle worth about 60k and I was very nervous and stayed nervous until the car arrived 4 da...[More]
By Dan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 5:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 6:42PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan thank you so much for the fantastic review. I was breathless on how good it was. I am glad t...[More]
This was the first car I have ever shipped and there was certainly a learning curve. When I called Auto Shipping Group and spoke to my rep, the inform...[More]
By Jim Walsh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 4:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 6:16PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jim, thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was ...[More]
Chell actually took me away from another shipper I had originally signed up with, but made me mad when he called to say he had misquoted and that his ...[More]
By Greg Ehrhardt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 4:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 5:02PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Greg! I was so glad I could help you get this car shipped. I was mortified to hear ...[More]
Sue provided excellent service. The carriers were nice folks but we had to drive quite a ways for the pick up and drop off points, and felt a bit inc...[More]
By Kathleen Flood on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 2:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 6:56PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Kathleen for posting a great review. Yes we had a bit of trouble getting a carrier for your...[More]
Terms, price, dates, service were all clearly established at start and execution was exactly as promised, even better with an early delivery....[More]
By Ed Jepsen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 1:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 3:30PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Ed it was a pleasure working with you. If the need arises in the future I'm just a phone cal...[More]
Can i say.... Excellent service!!!!! Chell was so kind after all the troubles we went through with different brokers, millions of calls and emails. Sh...[More]
By Ashley on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 12:55PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 1:21PM
CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Ashley, It was so nice of you to leave me a review, even though I was unable to help ...[More]
Lance was very easy to work with. I worked with him for over 2 weeks before the car was shipped. That was due to problems on my end. Lance did what ...[More]
By Joseph Roberts on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 11:36AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 6:46PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joe for such a great review, It was a pleasure coming through for you on the transport...[More]
Shipping my car could not be any simpler or more painless. Chell has exceeded my highest expectations for customer service. She kept me informed at al...[More]
By David Lee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 11:34AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 1:16PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup David! Thank you so much for the glowing review! (I love meeting "highest expecta...[More]
This is my second time using Auto Transport Group. I used them in January, 2014 to have my automobile transported from Florida to Texas. The car was...[More]
By James Mccall on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 10:16AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 10:33AM
KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, It was wond...[More]
I am moving from Texas to Massachusetts and like all other long-distance relocation, I was really stressed about what to do with my car. I have a very...[More]
By Michelle Twali on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 9:13AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 1:08PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you, Michelle! I can not imagine the stress load of a cross-country move! I...[More]
Sue was straightforward, honest and provided more than enough detail about the process to make me comfortable. Auto shipping is an overly complicated...[More]
By Adam Lile on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2014 8:10AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 2:05PM
Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Adam and thanks for the kind words. Yes this transport industry is more...[More]
Sue was the first person to call me back when I put in a request for quote and her promptness impressed me. She was knowledgeable, helpful, honest an...[More]
By Gail Racelis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 27 2014 9:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 1:56PM
Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Gail and thanks bunches for posting such a lovely review for me. You we...[More]
It was Memorial Day weekend. I unexpectedly and urgently needed to ship a car from Utah to Pennsylvania as fast as possible. I called several companie...[More]
By JanaBell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 27 2014 5:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 27 2014 11:25PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jana, I know it was a little rough goiing but we made it through,I really appreciate...[More]
Sue was very efficient in setting up more transport. The driver was very courteous. He even called me from Naples Florida to get my permission to cas...[More]
By Jim Tobin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 27 2014 12:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 1:47PM
Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Jim for posting a great review for me. Very glad you were h...[More]
The vehicle was delivered as promised with no hidden fees. The driver was nice and was willing to work with us on a location after our move was delaye...[More]
By Joe Kong on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 27 2014 12:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 1:43PM
Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Joe, thanks for posting a nice review for me. I am glad all went well with...[More]
We Decided to fly my 89 year old dad back to FL after his 2 week excursion north through Atlanta, Asheville and then to Glenside, Pa with three gens o...[More]
By Glenn Hauser on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 26 2014 11:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 27 2014 1:59AM
Call me direct for 5 star service! Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Glenn, what a truly incredible review. No worries about the din...[More]
The initial quote was lower than most other sources but as the final costs were determined, it was approximately the same as that quoted by other carr...[More]
By Michael Nakamura on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 26 2014 11:07PM
After entering my car relocation info at an internet site asking for quotes, Julie was one of the first brokers to call me. She took time and walked ...[More]
By Kevin and Cindy K on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 26 2014 10:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 27 2014 2:15AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you Kevin and Cindy. I thank you for choosing Auto Shipping ...[More]
This was the first time I shipped a car and Sue could not have made it easier for me. I had many questions and she had answers for all of them. My c...[More]
By David Lynch on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 26 2014 9:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 26 2014 9:49PM
Call me direct for 5 star service! Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you BUNCHES David for posting a great review for me. So g...[More]
Good Customer Service so far. Look forward for same service in going forward. All the best for your moving....[More]
By Shaik on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 26 2014 6:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 27 2014 11:29PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Thank you for giving a reveiw, but at least give me a chance to transport your vehicle...[More]
Used Auto Shipping Group twice to ship our two cars, price was cheaper than other companies. Overall the experience was very good. Sue was very helpfu...[More]
By Frank on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 26 2014 3:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 26 2014 4:00PM
Sue Garrison Call me direct for 5 star service! 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much for posting such a nice review. So glad I could ...[More]
I just found my truck from when I was 16 yrs old and had it shipped to Michigan to Florida. As you can imagine the truck has some sentimental value a...[More]
By Landon Weiss on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 26 2014 7:58AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 10:37AM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Landon, you a the fun one. It's not often that I get to joke around with a customer. Some peopl...[More]
The thought that I have is, that ASG works well with it customers and really attempts to fulfill promises. I would definitely utilize this company for...[More]
By Bernard Humbles on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 26 2014 12:11AM
I have plan to transport my car from Virginia to Texas, when I was surfing the internet for an auto transport there was this broker by the name of Bil...[More]
By Noel De Guzman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 10:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 9:18AM
Billie Pace.... 360-853-2827.... Billiep@AutoShippingGroup.com Noel, It was a pleasure working with you and your sister on getting your vehicle ...[More]
This was the first time I have ever used a service like this. When Ms Johnston called, I was interested not only about my specific job but the busines...[More]
By Lamar Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 7:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 11:32PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lamar it was a true pleasure working with you on your transport. I enjoyed that you were in...[More]
I've used Julie to book several shipments and it's been such a pleasure. She is kind, courteous, and really goes the extra mile to make her customers ...[More]
By Becki Chernoff on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 6:40PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 11:35PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is a pleasure working with you with every transport. Thank you for the kind words a...[More]
they were a little late on pick up, but they were fast with delivery. Overall good service. I didn't like the fact that you couldn't pack your car and...[More]
By Sophia V. Ramirez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 2:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 4:47PM
Sophia, It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to contact...[More]
The carrier was only 30 minutes later, so that was not to bad. The car got delivered 4 days before i believed it was to be delivered. this misundersta...[More]
By Sophia Ramirez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 2:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 2:43PM
Billie Pace ***360-853-2827***billiep@autoshippinggroup.com**** Sophia, It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I w...[More]
Sue with the Auto Shipping Group was knowledgeable and straightforward. The price was a little higher than other quotes, but I had little faith the ot...[More]
By John Hergenhan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 2:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 2:34PM
Sue Garrison for 5 star service! 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi John and thank you so much for posting for me. I am so pleased they arrived...[More]
I was initially skeptical about the whole thing because it was my first time and the distance involved but to my surprise, this was a very convenient ...[More]
By Morgen Mhike on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 2:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 2:15PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star Service***Morgen, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure...[More]
Another carrier really dropped the ball with my shipping and Stephanie from Auto Shipping Group came through in the clutch. I found out the day my car...[More]
By Kai Towns on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 1:27PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 2:02PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 Star Service***Kai, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pl...[More]
After calling many different companies for quotes and information, I reached The Auto Shipping Group. Stephanie Hamilton was my service rep and she w...[More]
By Cheryl Rindt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 1:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 2:12PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE*** Cheryl, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. I am so h...[More]
Jeff with Auto Shipping did a great job staying in touch with us through the process. He always returned calls promptly and was helpful. Our car arriv...[More]
By Andrya Halverson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 25 2014 12:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 2:50PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Andrya, I look fo...[More]
I was very pleased with my service with Auto Shipping Group and Julie Johnston. The process was explained to me and went according to plan. I reall...[More]
By Bob on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 7:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 1:09PM
My shipper offered me the best quote from three different shippers and had my vehicle delivered in an expeditious manner. I will definitely be using t...[More]
By Benjamin Stier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 7:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 7:47PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Benjamin, very happy that I could help get your car shipped out to you on yo...[More]
Olivia with Auto Shipping Group was a pleasure to work with. She always seemed genuinely interested in finding me the best rate while providing excell...[More]
By Mike Lutsky on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 6:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 3:52PM
OLIVIA MAXIE olivia@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 483-4347 THANK YOU SOO MUCH MIKE:-) I REALLY ENJOYED WORKING WITH YOU DURING THIS PROCESS. I APP...[More]
My entire experience with Auto Shipping Group was great. Stephanie was always extremely responsive. Our cars arrived early and in great condition. I w...[More]
By Courtney on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 5:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 6:07PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Courtney, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a...[More]
The service I received was good. Nothing extraordinary, but nothing to complain about either. My car got here a day early in ship shape. But what ...[More]
By Bhavna on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 5:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 6:22PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 3602075535 Thanks for the review Bhavna. It was a pleasure working with you on such an easy shi...[More]
I was very please with the customer service I received by Randy. He took his time and explain all the details to me and got me a great price. I would ...[More]
By Travis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 4:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 7:18PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hey Travis, thanks for the great review. I remember you're order and how it came together bam, bam! I ...[More]
I would like to thank Renee for her outstanding service. It was a difficult job finding a carrier to go from the Pacific Northwest to Western NY. R...[More]
By Ronald Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 4:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 6:17PM
Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@AutoShippingGroup.com Ron, It was wonderful to work with you. I'm looking forward to pictures of you in the win...[More]
Randy worked real hard to find a reasonably priced carrier that could meet our needs and timetable. He found a carrier that picked up our car at our...[More]
By David R. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 3:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 25 2014 12:59PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you David for the review, I do recall the challenges we had getting a carrier to travel to the c...[More]
I was searching for a way to transport a car from LA to Atlanta. As I researched car transport companies I was incredibly dismayed at the countless ne...[More]
By marc on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 3:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 4:20PM
Billie Pace ..... 360-853-2827 - ... billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Marc, Thank you for leaving me such a nice review! It was an absolute pleasu...[More]
Randy worked very hard to find us a reasonably price carrier, found someone that did a great job meeting our needs and timetable. The only slight nega...[More]
By David R. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 3:29PM
Despite my being told car was running by seller, when the transport driver picked up it was not. Arrived 2 days early, no extra charge for picking up ...[More]
By Gary on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 2:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 5:45PM
Billie Pace... 360 853 2827 ... billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Gary, Thank you for the review! I'm sorry your car wasn't what you thought you had ...[More]
I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle. I spoke with Malia, which was very helpful in the process, she explained any questions I had ...[More]
By Denise on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 8:45AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 2:33PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENNG QUOTES. Denise, what a delightful woman you are...[More]
The People at AutoShipping Group are very helpful and has teamwork. Mr. Lance Staab was so accommodating and honest. I told him that I am open only...[More]
By Isabel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 8:04AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 9:57AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Isabel. thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your ...[More]
Overall was good experience compare to the horror stories I heard from friends in this regard! It was really door to door service which was great. The...[More]
By Reza Amini on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 24 2014 3:19AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 12:10PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Reza, thank you for your review. It was great working with you. I apologize...[More]
I have only just reserved a transport of my PT Cruiser today, so I really can't answer any of the questions, but the reason I am using this company is...[More]
By Joy Nelson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 23 2014 10:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 11:19AM
Renee Janisch/Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joy, for using Auto Shipping Group. I appreciate your son r...[More]
I found this company online and was a little hesitant about using them. However after speaking to the Billie about the shipping I felt more comfortabl...[More]
By Elizabeth on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 23 2014 8:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 9:38AM
Billie Pace ..... 360 853 2827..... BillieP@AutoShippingGroup.com Elizabeth, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for you...[More]
Chel Hart was very professional. She held my hand through the whole process. I received updates via email and phone calls on a daily basis, on the...[More]
By Reginald George on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 23 2014 3:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 23 2014 3:19PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** I loved getting to help you with your shipping needs, Regi! I try to treat each transpo...[More]
Auto shipping was very helpful in helping me ship my car to my house. Chell Hart was very helpful with all the questions that I had. This was my firs...[More]
By Aniello Costagliola on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 23 2014 2:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 23 2014 2:47PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you Aniello! It was a pleasure to take care of your shipping needs. I am glad we w...[More]
The car arrived 3-4 days early which presented a small problem on the delivery end. The driver waited until it was possible to drop the car off. Jul...[More]
By Vicki Powers on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 23 2014 1:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 23 2014 7:33PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vicki it was a pleasure working with you and getting your son's vehicle across the country. ...[More]
Excellent service. Lance is very nice and kind. I need to ship my 2 cars from PA to WA ASAP. As I left my cars at my friends' house. He found a driver...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 23 2014 1:52AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 23 2014 2:22AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jihua, thank you so much for the great review. It was a great pleasure in assisting you in your ...[More]
Jeff was very professional and readily answered all my questions on moving my daughters car from California to Alabama. a few days prior to the schedu...[More]
By Bruce on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 9:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 23 2014 10:09AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Bruce and congra...[More]
Car was picked up on time and delivered sooner than I expected . Jeremy was professional and responded to all of my emails quickly . ...[More]
By Keara Lipscomb on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 4:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 23 2014 12:45PM
Jeremee M. Tyler - 1 (360) 853.2828 - E-Mail: Jeremee@AutoShippinggroup.Com Keara, thank you very much for your kind review! I appreciate you takin...[More]
Chell was professional and truthful. I would definitely use their service again. On a scale of 1-5 1 = Not Satsified to 5 = Very Satisfied. Over all ...[More]
By Ruben Ortega on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 2:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 2:49PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you, Reuben, for the nice review. I will most definitely take a rating of "5". Please remember me to ...[More]
It is always a new experience each time you ship a car - first you are bombarded with tons if emails and phone callls -then you try to find the most r...[More]
By Marie Frenkel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 2:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 23 2014 2:46PM
Randy Chavez...360-853-2823...randy@autoshippinggroup.com...Hi Marie, thanks for the review..although I would be more than glad to help you ship again...[More]
Auto Shipping Group did a excellent job shipping my vehicle from Michigan to Wyoming. The pick up was prompt on the given date and delivery happend so...[More]
By shravan reddy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 12:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 12:32PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Shravan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appr...[More]
Tige was such a great help in helping me move across the country as I prepare for medical school. He was very easy to talk to and willing to answer al...[More]
By Olivia Watkins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 12:17PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 3:51PM
Lance was extremely professional and helpful from start to finish. No silly sales games or repeat calls/emails to harass. The carrier that turned up...[More]
By Antony Hine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 8:09AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 9:25AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Antony, thank you so much for the vote of confidence. I really appreciate you taking the time to...[More]
My experience was great. Chell Hart was extremely thorough and gave me all of the information I needed. I only gave her a few days notice and she came...[More]
By Julie Priolo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 11:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 12:02PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you so Much Julie! I was stressing the short notice for a minute, but you were on a good route and the right ca...[More]
The Auto Shipping Group and the Carrier iCar did a great job transporting my car. I started with Chris from Roadrunner transportation company. A few d...[More]
By Mark Geslak on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 10:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 1:26PM
Sue Garrison for 5 star service. 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Mark for the fab review! So glad I could help where the other guy ...[More]
My account executive was Martha Castillo. The experience was great, Martha was in constant communication with me and she helped me every step of the w...[More]
By Barbara Chromik on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 6:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 12:04PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the great review! We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just ...[More]
I'm currently in the process of getting sent overseas and I can't say that I'm disappointed in Auto Shipping Group. What I can say though is, that Ren...[More]
By Christopher on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 6:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 10:11AM
Renee Janisch/360-207-5509 Auto Shipping Group Christopher-What a wonderful review. Thank you very much! I appreciate so very much the review that...[More]
This was my first time transporting a car and also the first car purchase "sight unseen" (just looked at photos on the web and did a Carfax ...[More]
By Bob Irvin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 5:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 5:38PM
Renee Janisch/Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5509 Bob, thank you so much! It was my pleasure to work for you & with you. I'm so pleased that your...[More]
This was our first time transporting a vehicle across the country. We did a lot of research and were still overwhelmed with how the process really wor...[More]
By P. Rapp on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 3:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 5:59PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 ***5 STAR SERVICE****Mr. Rapp, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your ...[More]
Stephanie was very helpful and carried thru on what she promised. the price was reasonable and the driver was courteous...[More]
By Bill Scofield on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 2:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 6:01PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON ****360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE*** Bill, Thank you for your Awesome 5 star review. I enjoy...[More]
Billie Pace separated herself from the crowd of other brokers I was referred to and she explained the process from top to bottom for me. I had shippe...[More]
By Ben on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 1:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 2:23PM
Billie Pace 360-853-2827 Billiep@AutoShippingGroup.Com Ben, It was my pleasure working with you on your transport. You and Esther are amazing pe...[More]
First time shipping a car and had a lot of questions. Auto Shipping Group was informative about the timing and process and how the market dictates th...[More]
By George on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 8:22AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2014 1:11PM
Mandi Willoughby....765-230-5986...mandi@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
I chose to contact Julie Johnston at Auto Shipping Group after much research along with a recommendation from my friend who used them and was very sat...[More]
By Pam K. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 11:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 12:39AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Pam I am so happy that your daughter has her vehicle and I wish her the very best out here!!...[More]
This is the first time we have had need to ship a car. We were gifting our '75 Corvette to our son and we needed a shipper that would take good care o...[More]
By Morris & Alice Spier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 8:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 20 2014 10:32PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.Com Morris and Alice, It was my pleasure working with you on your transport. I was happy to be...[More]
This is my second time shipping with the company and I have shipped a total of three cars. The customer service was great and the cars arrived as prom...[More]
By Tiffani Curtis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 7:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 1:38PM
Sue Garrison for 5 star service. 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks again Tiffany for being so great to work with and for the very nice rev...[More]
Chell turned what could've been a very stressful transport into a stress free experience. Dealing with two people with extremely busy/hectic schedules...[More]
By Stephanie Grimes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 5:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 3:27PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you Stephanie!!! It was so much fun taking care of this transport! I could NOT believe how everything fell apar...[More]
It was the second time that I used Auto Shipping Group. I used Magic Carpet in 2012 and I was very satisfied making business with them. Cassie Sawyer...[More]
By Jesse E. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 19 2014 10:40PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 12:13PM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshipping group.com Jesse, you were wonderful to work with. Always understanding, and very even tempered. With you...[More]
We did have a snaffoo in the beginning with the first shipper, but when we finally changed to the next shipper, my car went out in a timely manner. ...[More]
By Jaffar sabet on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 19 2014 1:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 10:40AM
Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@Autoshippinggroup.com Jaffar-thank you for your review. I am sorry that you do not feel like you have received 5...[More]
Overall had a great experience. It took longer to find a shipper than both I and Matt, the Auto Shipping Group rep, would have liked I think. Almost h...[More]
By Chris Iberle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 7:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 19 2014 5:40PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Chris, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my service...[More]
I found them over internet while researching various options for shipping my car. I received 7-8 qoutes with in 30 mins, i picked them up because of ...[More]
By Prashant on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 5:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 6:18PM
BREANNA***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Prashant, Thank you for the review! I was unaware of the pick up location change but all an al...[More]
Ford Motor did a study why people go from one dealership to another, and the findings were to find someone they like, not price. Chell Hart brings ...[More]
By E T Leech on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 4:55PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 5:22PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you, thank you, thank you, ET! I try my hardest to always remember that my job is...[More]
Was very happy to hear from driver earlier then we expected Very nice driver took care bringing truck off trailer. Will definitely use service again ...[More]
By Jennifer Gregg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 4:27PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 7:27PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com. Jennifer it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. If the need arises again in...[More]
To be honest and serve the purpose of review site,I need to clarify that I am putting up this review because, the shipping company is offering an ince...[More]
By JustForReview on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 10:41AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 12:58PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Dipen, I appreciate your honesty and review about my service, Thank you so much. I am glad th...[More]
I originally chose this shipping group because of the up front honesty of randy Chavez. He told me my rate may change and gave me an honest bid for w...[More]
By Mike Bachini on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 9:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 2:53PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hey Mike, thanks for the awesome review and it's refreshing to hear you understand all the complexitie...[More]
This was my first auto shipping experience and I was expecting a landmine of obstacles. I chose Auto Shipping Group. Inc because of the reviews and ex...[More]
By George Prytula on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 7:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 10:52AM
Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE***** George, thank you so much for asking me to help you shi...[More]
I called the AutoShipping Group after another auto company left me out to dry with 5 days left until I moved to cross country to California. With lim...[More]
By Marcelis Muriel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 5:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 17 2014 6:01PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Whether you're shipping across country ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3