View 151,287 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 91
Reviews 1-25 of 2273
Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section…12345678789000987654321`12345t6y7u8i9o0-09876543211234567890-qwertyuiop[asdfghjkl;’zxcvbnm,./………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section...[More]
By BOB HALL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Minutes Ago
Julie Johnston, 602-428-6878, had been my main source of shipping now for about a year. She is the most friendly knowledgable broker I have come across and I ship a lot of cars. She always goes the extra mile to make my life easier and researches complex transports at the drop of a hat. She will even call or email me on her days off to make sure my shipment was all taken care of. Julie is the best! And I can say that after using many many many other carriers. Thanks Julie!...[More]
By Becki on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 27 Minutes Ago
Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 32 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 25 Minutes Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Mo, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a p...[More]
Auto Shipping Group was a great company to deal with. I had a very complicated cross-country move which meant that there was really only one day that was ideal for picking up my car. My car was picked up on the exact day I needed and everyone, especially Robert, was very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely use them again....[More]
By Jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 37 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Minutes Ago
***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jon for your feedback! I enjoyed working with you to get your vehicle to Ca...[More]
Mike McLoughlin made my experience a great one. He was always reaching out and contacting me to ensure that each step was going according to planned and to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I felt like a valued customer and I really appreciate the time, effort, and dedication to the service provided. ...[More]
By Jamie Wheeler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 50 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 37 Minutes Ago
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jamie, It was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle moved...[More]
Picked up and delivered on time, which was the escalade. And they asked to do the review. good work and all went well....[More]
By Patrick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 59 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 50 Minutes Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad the Cadillac arriv...[More]
This is my 3rd time using Chell w/ Auto Shipping Group and she is amazing. If I ever need a car shipped I will only use her. Amazing customer service and she will always find the best transporter for the job. ...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Malia was fantastic kept me up to date with activity on trying to ship my corvette. Would definitely use her again...[More]
By Gene A on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Always excellent service from Stephanie and the carrier she sends. I would always recommend her to anyone shipping a car within the US...[More]
By Sam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****Over 6 Years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****360-214-3678****Sam, It has always been such a pleasure assisting you...[More]
Regarding customer service, the best compliment I know to give is: Professional. Kimberly is that, a Professional! She was clear, concise, and an excellent communicator. She answered every question, every email. I am happy to recommend Auto Shipping Group! ...[More]
By DAK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! David, I can not ...[More]
I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & after I spoke to Chaley McVay from Auto Shipping Group my decision was easy to make because she was very knowledgeable & she made me feel very confident my car would get to Oregon in perfect condition & in a timely manner right at the time I was requesting & within my budget. She guaranteed me the truck her company would choose to transport my vehicle would be the best and the drivers would be very responsible and keep me posted through the 5 days it took to get to Oregon. It really was a great experience and I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends and family :-) I notice after all the phone calls we made there's a lot of shady people in this business and I am very glad I chose a professional & trustworthy company like AUTO SHIPPING GROUP :-) ...[More]
By Gloria Carlson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***360-214-3678*****Gloria, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review....[More]
Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up and on route. The driver called and let us when he would be there and followed and told us when he would be there. called an hour before to say that he would be there and he was. Would definitely use this service and Felicia again. It was a very good experience and would highly recommend Felicia...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and...[More]
Service was terrific. Every thing I was told by Felicia was done. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Car was clean and the driver and helper were very nice and respectful. Felicia was extremely helpful. We were called about pick time and delivery. the driver called to let us know when he would arrive and deliver. They answered all our questions and were always available by phone and email. i would highly recommend Auto Transport and especially Felicia Bond-Williams at 602-428-6872...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
We had an F350 delivered from Arizona to New York. Their customer service was great. Every time I had a question, Mike was able to respond right away. Excellent timing, and very helpful. I hope to do more business with them in the future. Thank you very much. ...[More]
By Bianca on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bianca, Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it! I...[More]
We have received vehicle before the given time.It has saved lot of extra effort in unknown city. This helps towhole family....[More]
By Pan Dhoni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Pan, Thank you SO much for...[More]
Brandon helped me shipped my car from California to Texas and nothing was stolen or missing front my car, my car is not damaged and the driver was nice ...[More]
By Bisola Orunja on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Bisola, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for t...[More]
I've had Brandon at Auto Shipping Group ship our full size long bed 3/4 ton and dually company trucks across the country several times now and everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Prices were good and trucks were picked up and delivered on time quickly and in perfect condition. Brandon was great to work with and so were the drivers. Will definitely use again in the future....[More]
By Derek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Derek, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for th...[More]
Couldn't believe how easy my transport went. I heard so many nightmare stories I was so worried when it came time to plan and ship my car. I have to give it to Malia, she was a real sweetheart when it came to planning an getting my car to me. I will recommend her service and company to all my friends who do a big move like I did....[More]
By Vern on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Vern, it was a gr...[More]
I always satisfy while doing business with this company, particularly with Malia. She cares about customers and she is knowledgable. I will be very pleased to work with her next time. ...[More]
By Vu Pham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS, Vu it is always a ...[More]
Malia did an outstanding job. She always gets me good prices with reliable carries. I never experienced any delay or trouble while working with her....[More]
By Vu Pham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
I was very nervous to ship my car as I had never done it before. I heard so many horror stories about people losing their deposits, damaged cars, mileage added onto cars, delays in transport, and surprise increases in transport costs. In addition, the wide range of prices that I was being quoted made this seem like a suspect thing to do. However, since driving was not an option for me, I continued searching. I did a lot of research and when I found Chell at Auto Shipping Group she really put my mind at ease and I could tell she was serious about being with me every step of the way. I got lucky ... My transport process was extremely smooth and efficient. I put the order in on a Tuesday night. It was picked up Wed am by a trucker that was very easy to communicate with. Then, I picked up the car Fri am. I could have even picked it up Thurs night but it would've been around midnight and that didn't work for my schedule. I would definitely go with Chell at Auto Shipping if I had to do it again. But overall, I would suggest to just do your research so you know what to expect and what questions to ask....[More]
By Paul C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Paul, I am so happy I could take the stress out of transporting your vehicle! ...[More]
I had a nice experience transporting 4 classic cars with this company. Kimberly was very helpfull coordinating that all were delivered in the same week and because transporting this cars is not easy. They usually do not start so loading is difficult. The cars arrived in good condition and on time. This review is for one car but as I say I transport 4 from different states to my warehouse in Florida...[More]
By G Bulnes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Gonzalo, I real...[More]
I worked with Mike McLoughlin. Mike was always very professional and had some of best customer service I have seen in many years. He was in contact with me at every juncture, even gave me his home number in case I had any concerns or questions. The driver that transported my car was of the same caliber as Mike, polite, professional and very personable. Of all the things that took place in my 850 mile relocation, this was the one thing I never had to worry about. I would not hesitate recommending the Auto Shipping Group Inc. for auto transportation needs!...[More]
By Mark Causey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark, Thank you for the kind review. I am so pleased thin...[More]
I love this woman! She helped me out of a tight jam and got me shipped on a days notice!! Would definitely use this company again in a heartbeat!!...[More]
By Ashleigh Sarenana on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! You were in a JAM Ashleigh and had a terrible broker working for you and I was set on turning it a...[More]
I contacted Martha based on reviews I found online. Her service was beyond what was expected. She was honest, reliable, and efficient. She stayed in contact with us the whole transport. Originally our transport was quoted as a 3 day enclosed shipment. We were pleased to see it was an enclosed single carrier and received our car early in 2 days. Martha's service was beyond professional with a great experience. Would recommend and definitely contact Her again for future transports. ...[More]
By Darren Gold on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago