View 146,251 Reviews on 3,508 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 68
Reviews 1-25 of 1700
This was the first time I have had to use a car transport company and Mrs. Castillo made it so helpful and easy. The overall experience was well-manag...[More]
By Katerina Or Eva Oikonomou on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
We had two cars to ship. Sue Garrison put me at ease throughout the entire process. I would recommend using them. ...[More]
By Delia Stewart on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Julie She responded to all of our emails answer questions and she inform if there is a change. So we value her efforts...[More]
By Veronica Mijares on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com We strive to make all of our customer's moves smooth and stress free for them. Veronica its ...[More]
The best company and best employees. They shipped my car in a convenient time and I was relaxed with them. ...[More]
By Naif Alghamdi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Naif, So glad you did a review! And I am even happier we got you picked up and moved so quick...[More]
I am extremely satisfied with the process. The car was still in the body shop in Billings, MT when I first contacted Auto Shipping Inc. I didn't hav...[More]
By SFields on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Sasha thank you so much for the 5 star review! Your location was extremely rural but we were able ...[More]
I am thoroughly impressed with Auto Shipping Group and especially Breaana P, for her exceptional customer service. I was burned by another shipping c...[More]
By Kat on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Kat, I am so happy we got your vehicle to you finally. And I am even happier that you truste...[More]
Definitely a nice choice, competitive price, perfect customer service, fast pick up and delivery. I will choose it again next time I ship my car!...[More]
By Bo Tu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Mike is an excellent communicator. I appreciate his honestly and frank discussion about the reality of shipping my vehicle from Indiana to Oregon. ...[More]
By Steve Lovejoy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
I was very please with the service I receive from Tate and Vitaliy! Both of them reassured me I had chosen the right company to handle my son' car. I ...[More]
By Peggy Belton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanx Peggy for the great review!!! Im very pleased with the punctuality and quickness in wh...[More]
I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle from Atlanta to California after trying to arrange the transport through another carrier who t...[More]
By Calvin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
Brenda 360-853-2846 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com It was great working with you, and as much as I would like to take the credit, this could not have...[More]
When my vehicle originally arrived at the Dallas VPC my plan was to fly to Dallas and pick it up, then drive the very scenic 10hrs back to El Paso. Ho...[More]
By Reggie Hood on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 5:57AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thank you so much Reggie for the review and what a great one! We have lots of carriers we work wit...[More]
I highly reccommend auto shipping group inc. Jeff Vigue is honest and always picks up and answers all questions, no matter what time. Which is importa...[More]
By Jose C Lara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 2:58AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Jose and fo...[More]
Julie Johnston returned every phone call and answered every question. She took great care of me. Happy to have my car from Missouri here in Maui with ...[More]
By Jenna Durbin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 12:21AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jenna it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I wish you the very best, enjo...[More]
Brenda (Auto Shipping Group) was very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. She did an incredible job at calling throughout the process and maintaini...[More]
By Carlo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:57PM
Tate was great from the start. A no pressure guy who gives the impression he wants only to help. He communicated every step of the way, all informatio...[More]
By Al Lang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanx again Al... I enjoyed having the opportunity to help transport your new toy. I hope I...[More]
I had previously shipped our car, arranged by the buyer, through Sue. I had her name and contact information and months later looked it up when I need...[More]
By Jack Mazurak on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 8:43PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Jack for a really great review. It was surely my pleasure working with you and please ...[More]
Exceeded my expectations!! Reasonably priced with Exceptional service!! I would absolutely use this company again and refer friends and family!! As...[More]
By Melody Besner on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 6:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 7:00PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melody, Thank you so much for the words of gratitude. It was a pleasure assisting you in the tra...[More]
This is the first of two cars that I am shipping and Julie was very professional and informative. Told us what to expect and was there to answer our ...[More]
By MC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 5:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 6:57PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Matt thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our cust...[More]
Martha is the best! I struggled to find a carrier to pick this car up from a remote location in Ohio and due to such a large car it was difficult find...[More]
By William Blazvick (Bill) on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 5:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE!! Thank you so much Bill for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customer and even though your ...[More]
I don't usually write reviews but I honestly feel I need to share my experience with potential shipping customers.I have never shipped a vehicle and w...[More]
By Tammy Mattina on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 2:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
This is our second time as a customer to Auto Shipping Group. Felicia Bond-Williams, their representative, assisted us last time and I specifically co...[More]
By Mark Anderson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 2:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 4:09PM
** CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service **...[More]
Jeff was wonderful to work with. We dealt with multiple brokers at different companies throughout our move across the country, and Jeff was by far the...[More]
By Angelica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 12:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 2:18PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the kind review Angelica and...[More]
Robert and Laura, our husband and wife driver / packer team were fantastic, really hard working and very pleasant to deal with. They were very careful...[More]
By Jason Pienaar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 11:22AM
Alexandra, did a awesome job from start to finish. Everything we talk about prior to pick up was on key. I will refer all friend to her, because I kn...[More]
By Ken Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 10:31AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 12:58PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Ken, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a p...[More]
I would like to thank Olivia Maxie for her excellent customer service. She was on top of things at all times and was quick to communicate. With the ...[More]
By Bob Houghton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:54AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 9:22AM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Bob for being understanding through this whole process. It can get frustrating...[More]
From my first contact with Jeff Vigue at the Auto Shipping Group to the last, he was friendly, knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions. The e...[More]
By Mary H Ciocan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:02AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 9:09AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks Mary for the nice review. It was my ...[More]
We shipped two of our cars from NC to our new duty station in CA. Our representative Lance Staab was amazing and assisted us through the whole process...[More]
By Amber Glenn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 1:15AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 7:54AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Amber thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so glad that i was able to make your tra...[More]
Transporting a college student half way across the United States is stressful but adding transporting a car magnifies the stress level. Lance and his ...[More]
By Lori Oakley on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 17 2014 10:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 17 2014 11:26PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggrouip.com Lori thank you for such a great review. I am so glad that i was able to come through for you. I...[More]
That's right, a car is like a member of your family. You take car of it and it takes car of you. I purchased a car from my dad in Michigan this month....[More]
By Lars Pugina on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 17 2014 7:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 17 2014 7:37PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lars it was wonderful working with you on your transport and assisting in getting your famil...[More]
Transport from Bakersfield to LA area went great. Car was picked up early and delivery was also earlier than what I expected. Will surely return and...[More]
By JP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 16 2014 4:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 16 2014 4:57PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com JP it was my pleasure working with you again on your transport. I look forward to the next ...[More]
I recently purchased a show car from Alabama. It was a nice experience until I needed to find a shipper. I read on the internet some of the games ship...[More]
By Jim Keen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 16 2014 1:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
Lance Staab...360-940-7941...lance@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Chell Hart was agood person to have on my side, always calling to keep me informed what was going on. The car was a little dirty but that was becau...[More]
By Brian Larson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 16 2014 12:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com Brian! I was honored to work with you on this route. I was happy to hear your vehicle sh...[More]
Stephanie did an excellent job of explaining the process and providing a quote. Additionally she followed up on my questions in a timely manner a...[More]
By Tonya L Adams on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 10:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 Star Service****...[More]
Tige is the Best! I will always use him for Transporting our vehicles!!! Prices are always excellent and we have never had a complaint from a customer...[More]
By Terry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 8:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 17 2014 7:41PM
DON"T sign up on those websites that send out your request to a bunch of transporters. I took CarsDirect.com recommendation and contacted Aut...[More]
By Brendan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 6:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 7:40PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Brendan and many thanks for the fantastic review. I was actually unaware of that website until ...[More]
Sue Garrison was nothing short of terrific to work with from first contact to last. She stayed on top of some very challenging logistical challenges, ...[More]
By James W. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 6:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 7:40PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much James for the wonderful review. Yes there were some out of the ordinary occurrences...[More]
Was a pleasure to work with Matt @ Auto Shipping Group. He was polite, followed up on all queries, and helped liaise with the shipping company to ensu...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 2:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 3:28PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mark, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services...[More]
Tige was straight forward and honest and was great in communication. Would definately use them again. If you are thinking about using Auto Shipping Gr...[More]
By Chad Armstrong on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 1:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 17 2014 7:41PM
Chell was excellent. She kept in contact with me and ensured that the car was delivered on time and confirmed delivery. The best car shipping experien...[More]
By Michel Leroux on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 10:21AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Michel, I am tickled to hear this was the best car shipping experience you've ha...[More]
Easy pick up and delivery. Car came early - 7 days from CT to CA! Auto Shipping Group was pleasant over the phone, and made me feel at ease with the w...[More]
By Kate S. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 10:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 4:57PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Kate, Thank you so much! It...[More]
The service from ASG was very good. They were very responsive to my questions and honest about the pricing....[More]
By Jim Sinnot on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 4:59AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 10:20AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jim Thank you for taking the time to send me a review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transp...[More]
Felicia Bond-Williams was thorough from start to finish and was always available to answer questions. My only issue was that the pick-up of my vehicl...[More]
By JGarner on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 10:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 11:08AM
**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872, FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Jacob, Thank you so much for taking time out during your hectic move to...[More]
everything went fine miss hart walked through the entire process made me feel very comfortable with her services I was happy the car came in on time i...[More]
By doug higgs on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 7:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 7:36PM
CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Doug! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review! I really appreciate...[More]
Through a brief internet search, I found Auto Shipping Group fairly mixed in with a lot of seemingly, less-than-reputable companies. Their oversight ...[More]
By Heath on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 7:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 1:55PM
Cassie at Auto Shipping Group called me every day until my car was safely shipped! It was wonderful knowing that she was working hard to find someone ...[More]
By Laura Nagy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 6:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 9:07AM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com OH Laura, you were sooooo pleasant to work for. Always happy, very uplifting. It truly was a ple...[More]
Chell was awesome and pleasant to work with. My particular job was not the easiest since I had to reschedule about three times. Chell followed up with...[More]
By Adrian Jara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 4:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 5:37PM
CHELL HART***(360) 207-4390***chellh@autoshippinggroups*** Adrian! This was one of the most interesting ships I have had the privileged of handling...[More]
My experience working with Martha Castillo was exceptional. After a very bad experience with another company, Martha was professional, courteous, and...[More]
By Becky Meyer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 3:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 5:29PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much! You started with a bad experience in this industry...[More]
After much research I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. I read in some reviews that Transport Reviews is not a real review service. Well I can...[More]
By Jeff T. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 2:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 3:11PM
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Jeff, Thank you for the review! You were such a great customer to speak with and I am very ha...[More]
My experience with this company was excellent. Martha explained everything very well since it was my first time using an auto transport company.When I...[More]
By Roland Alexander on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 2:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 5:27PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much! I do my very best, enjoy working with people and e...[More]
Martha Castillo was great. She got the job set up so that my transporter picked up the car the day I needed and delivered it to me the day I needed. S...[More]
By Michael B on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 1:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 5:19PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Michael, thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service ...[More]
Made it a quick and easy shipment. Always keeps the customer happy. Shipper was there on time and arrived early. Chell will work hard for her custom...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 1:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 1:39PM
CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Greg! I was concerned about finding a carrier running through your part of So...[More]
Martha made shipping my car easy and painless. Thanks for doing such a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Jason Jones on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 1:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 1:42PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Jason, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I got it shipped fast and saved you money! You wer...[More]
I contacted a different shipping company before and they did not contact me again to give me any updates with my quote. With Martha Castillo from Auto...[More]
By Kristeen Pareja/ Lauro on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 1:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 2:08PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customer and even though your route ...[More]
My car being transported was the least stressful part of my move. They were able to find a driver quickly & schedule a pick up for just a couple d...[More]
By Leila Curry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 10:33AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 12:24PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Leila, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I wish you the very best in y...[More]
From the first contact with Olivia to the delivery of our vehicle, this was a pleasant experience. From the time we chose Auto Shipping Group to the ...[More]
By Kim Or Cathy Armstrong on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 11:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 12:28PM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 984-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Kim and Cathy, for all of your patience during this process. I understand it c...[More]
We have now shipped five cars from East to West or vice versa. This was definitely the smoothest delivery yet. Also, the driver was very professiona...[More]
By Carol Labov on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 9:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 9:36AM
**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872, FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Carol, Aww thank you so much for your 5 star review! When booking with ...[More]
I called Brittany to make a reservation to have my kia spectra transported from pittsburgh,pa to peoria, az and she could not of been any nicer. she w...[More]
By Brett Brozovich on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 8:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 12:07PM
**BRITTANY ANDERSON 360-853-2827 brittany@autoshippinggroup.com** Brett, Thank you for taking time to write a review for me! I appreciate your busin...[More]
Great customer service. I had never used an Auto Carrier before. They answered all my questions and eased my fears. Once again Thank you Lance for...[More]
By Manohar Prathpati on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 7:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 8:04PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Manu, Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. I really appreciate the time you took to wr...[More]
The transportation time is faster than I would expect and they are able to drop off on time. The car is a bit dirty though, which is reasonable as the...[More]
By Yan Zhang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 6:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:42PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Yan thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehic...[More]
I have shipped other auto/trucks in the past but this was by far the quickest and easiest service I have experienced. ...[More]
By D Shaw on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 5:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 12:41PM
****Joe McConnell 602-428-6880****5 Star Service***D.Shaw, thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto rel...[More]
This company is a broker and will charge a ~$250 fee on top of the price of the transport (which you will pay to the driver on arrival). This may sou...[More]
By Ryan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 4:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:08PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES TOO. Ryan, you could almost do MY job......[More]
The service I got to explain the car shipping experience was incredible - I felt like every other company was giving me the run around and I couldn't ...[More]
By Jason Harris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 3:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:15PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Jason, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our services here ...[More]
Matthew Peterson and Auto Shipping Group are A-plus all the way! He informed me straight away how the US Freight Board system really worked and what t...[More]
By Alison McCabe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 3:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:00PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Alison, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my servic...[More]
This is my first time transporting car from NH to CA and with Auto Shipping Group Inc I cannot ask for more. Brittany Anderson 360-853-2827 is an exce...[More]
By Sheue Chen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 3:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 5:02PM
Brittany Anderson! 360-853-2827 Brittany@autoshippinggroup.com Sheue, Thank you for taking time to write review! I really enjoyed working with you...[More]
I want to start out by saying my experience with Auto Shipping Group was excellent. I bought a car in Florida and needed it to be shipped to Californi...[More]
By Jeff Hartman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 3:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 3:10PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Jeff, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for myself an...[More]
We had a fantastic experience with Alexandra Nelson. Her direct line is 360-853-2844. From the very first time I discussed the possibility of going...[More]
By Todd Trimberger on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 2:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 3:22PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Todd, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appr...[More]
Cassie with Auto Shipping Group was terrific. She stayed in constant contact with me through out the move and was excellent in walking me through the...[More]
By MJL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 1:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 3:35PM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Mark, you are so kind. It was a pleasure helping you through you shipment from San Antonio to Ol...[More]
Quote was returned very promptly and everything was handled very professionally, will recommend this company for any autotransport needs. Thank yo...[More]
By Dr Neville Sookra on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 1:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:25PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Dr. Sookra for the kind review. You were very easy to work with and I am glad you had a good...[More]
We were very happy with the service of Auto Shipping Group. Brandon was helpful in getting the shipping arranged very promptly. The car arrived on ti...[More]
By Lauren on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 11:22AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 12:28PM
5 STAR SERVICE **** Hello Lauren , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all ...[More]
I would recommend ASG. The picked up quickly and delivered on-time. Olivia was great to deal with, she was great about answering my questions and gett...[More]
By Caleb on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 10:06AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:09PM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup THANK YOU SO MUCH CALEB. I REALLY APPRECIATE WORKING WITH YOU AND GETTING YOUR VEHICLE TO YO...[More]
They were quick to respond and work things quickly. I would recommend them for others as they maintained communication until the vehicle was delivere...[More]
By venkat on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 9:33AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 11:22AM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up a review Venkat, I really appreciate it con...[More]
Randy was referred to me by one of my friends who shipped his car from NC to California and had excellent customer service. Although I had less tha...[More]
By Kiran G on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 12:41AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:57PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Kiran for the awesome review sir. I knew your shipping was going to be a challenge but we ha...[More]
Moving from NJ to CA but didn't know the address there yet and would not be in CA to receive the car until two weeks after pickup from NJ. Brandon kn...[More]
By Keith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 9:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 12:26PM
Hello Keith , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless d...[More]
After a disastrous experience with another company, I was on the verge of driving two days to pick the car up myself. I was very hesitant to try agai...[More]
By Denise Ribble on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 9:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 12:03PM
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Denise, Thank you for the 5-star review.....I am so pleased that we were able to give you a ...[More]
The true value of a great customer service is when things are not proceeding according to the plan. Malia McClain did a terrific job to get things bac...[More]
By Paranjay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 6:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 7:25PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Paranjay, what a delig...[More]
Here's the scenario: A recent death in the family has forced you to ship a car from Long Island NY to Denver. Like most people, the first thing you ...[More]
By Donald Russo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 5:55PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 6:39PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks for the awesome review Don! I wa...[More]
We had a complicated situation and Olivia was extremely helpful. She was always in touch with us and the driver. We had to reschedule pick up same day...[More]
By Casey B. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 3:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 7:03PM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4745 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com First, Casey I want to THANK YOU, for Serving our Country. It was a pleasure working wi...[More]
This was my first experience having a vehicle transported. We relocated from Michigan to Florida and decided to ship our second vehicle. I researche...[More]
By Timothy J Mallos on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 2:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 4:02PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tim, Thank you so much fo...[More]
Although I did not use your service, because the car I was sending from Costa Rica, did not meet our standards. I purchased the car new in Nicaragua f...[More]
By Joe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 2:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 3:43PM
Renee 360-207-5509 renee@autoshippinggroup.com Joe, I'm sincerely sorry that this did not work out. Wow-did I learn ALOT about car buying, tran...[More]
The customer service Matt provided was fantastic however the shipping company called me a day early said they were going to get my car and although i ...[More]
By Seamus on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 2:27PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 5:32PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up a review for my services Seamus. Im glad th...[More]
With Auto Shipping Group, your transportation will be trouble-free! Customer service is great! They will find a carrier for you and let him/her come ...[More]
By Chun Zhang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 1:18PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 1:39PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chun I want to thank you so much for the fantastic review. I really appreciate the time you took...[More]
Alexandra Nelson at Auto Shipping Group Inc. offered me the best price; telephoned and emailed me several times to keep me up to date and explained ...[More]
By Sarah T Randt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 12:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 6:54PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 Star review for myself and ...[More]
Auto Shipping Group was excellent. I got a quick response with the quote. Matthew was quick to contact me and get everything set up. The kept me in...[More]
By Kyle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 5:27AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 11:47AM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshipppinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Kyle, I came in to your order being placed online and we promptly found y...[More]
Malia is amazing. Even though I ended up not shipping my car with this company but she is very professional, honest, and easy to talk to. I would high...[More]
By Amy Huang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 12 2014 1:36AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 12:13PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Amy, thank you for su...[More]
Astonishingly, between Sam Anderson and Evan Park, I received car on early Wednesday afternoon, after ordering it on the previous Monday afternoon, fr...[More]
By Ariana on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 11 2014 6:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 11:21AM
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Ariana, Thank you for your positive review...I really try to make things go as smoothly and as...[More]
I had a hard time choosing a shipping company because I was bombarded by estimates, emails, texts and phone calls the moment I entered my auto shippin...[More]
By Kathryn Wiles on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 11 2014 6:27PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 11:27AM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Kat... Thank you so much for the review and what an amazing one! We try to be as professional and ...[More]
Jeff was great he was the only one to follow up and come through, Excellent service start to finish. I will use these guys again next time...[More]
By Newby Buick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 11 2014 5:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 6:01PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Chris. Follo...[More]
I have contacted and worked with my account executive Cassie Swyers of Auto Shipping Group for my car transportation from East coast to West, Long di...[More]
By MYK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 11 2014 5:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 9:26AM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Oh Mi Y, I don't know that I deserve such a glowing report. You brought a tear to my eye. You a...[More]
Randy was not the driver so this review is not about him. I wish I knew the drivers name, but please tell him thanks from us. About the driver, Th...[More]
By Nanette L. Kappus on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 11 2014 11:34AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 6:13PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Glad to hear you had a great experience with our driver, they're definitely are one of the important p...[More]
I have moved several unjts for customers through the USA. I have worked exclusively with Stephanie for a couple of years. The service and response I...[More]
By Stanley Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 11 2014 11:32AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 6:13PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 Star Service****Stan, It has been such a pleasure assisting you with your Golf Cart moves. I am looking forwa...[More]
Malia McClain is awesome. Lets just say she took care of EVERYTHING with no worries on my end. She is honest and actually cares about the customer. Sh...[More]
By Stephen N on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 11 2014 10:49AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 2:07PM
360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Stephen, so there is nothing like bragging abou...[More]
I must admit customer service was very good. She was like a Goddess with answering all my concerns and getting my car transported. I called her so muc...[More]
By Shelton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 11 2014 1:00AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 11:34AM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have t...[More]
I am happy with auto Shipping Group. The customer associate, Stephanie Hamilton, is responsible and patient. The driver, Lew Eeskine, is nice. And he ...[More]
By Fei Ye on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 10 2014 11:06PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 6:14PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE****Fei, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocati...[More]
I have had unpleasant experiences with many auto transport companies in the past. Hence i was quite nervous while researching for the auto transport c...[More]
By Chandan Kudchadker on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 10 2014 10:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 10:43AM
Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Chandan, It was an honor to work with you. Thank you for your glowing review. I would b...[More]
Stephanie was amazing! I shopped around quite a bit before moving forward with moving my 1969 car. I really take care of the car and I wouldn't trust ...[More]
By Diego Kantt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 10 2014 9:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 6:15PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE****Diego, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 star service. It was a pleasure assisting you with your ...[More]
Excellent communication with Malia relative to this transport. I could always reach her and she kept me informed as to the status....[More]
By Lewis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 10 2014 7:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 2:02PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Lewis, thank you so much for the nice revi...[More]
As I was shopping around for moving the cars and reading several forums, I found Auto Shipping Group more credible. As you know that I got several ema...[More]
By Venkat Mavram on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 10 2014 4:50AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 10:54AM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Venkat, I am so happy that you are so comfortable with our services for you. I too wish we had ...[More]
She worked hard to grab my car with a time crunch of my end 2 of them where in pretty hard places to get to and they did a great job gettin to them ...[More]
By Dante Cunningham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 9 2014 11:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 11 2014 4:14PM
**FELICIA BOND-WILLIMAS @ 602-428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Dante, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback! Much ha...[More]
Service was very good, But only thing is the timings what they committed for moving, they should deliver in the same time. For me the delayed 3days wh...[More]
By Ramarao K on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 9 2014 10:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 12 2014 11:06AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Ramarao for your review. I really appreciate the commits. I just wish the carrier woul...[More]
This site is bogus. They allow ppl to pay to have positive reviews posted. Rather than contacting the reviewer to find out if indeed they did in fact ...[More]
By Juanita on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 9 2014 10:02PM