View 162,732 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 100
Reviews 1-25 of 2500
Kimberly was very quick to answer any questions through email and phone. She was able to find me a carrier within a really short given amount of time. Carrier picked up and delivered early. Great job!...[More]
By Diane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 24 2015 6:09PM
I contacted auto shipping group because I wanted a local company. I was lucky to have been connected with Lance. From the start, Lance was very good and honest about explaining the process and the costs involved. I had a car shipped from Maryland to Washington state. There were a lot of hiccups encountered with the carrier of the vehicle. Through the course of the shipment Lance was very good about calling me back, addressing my concerns and contacting the carrier on my behalf. Shipping cars is something I have only done twice in the past 15 years. If I have the need to do this again I will mot definitely choose auto shipping group....[More]
By Ivan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 24 2015 3:25AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ivan Thank you for taking time out of your Holiday Weekend to give me a review. I know you ...[More]
Kimberly Freiley was extremely helpful and efficient. Would definitely use service again. Picked up and delivered vehicle on time and in good condition...[More]
By IJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 23 2015 4:03PM
Great service! Felicia was always available to me and helped with connecting me with the drivers for pickup times Auto movers inc was kind and reliable....[More]
By Christine C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 23 2015 2:38PM
Greg Bailey did a great job! My car was damaged in transit due to the truck hitting an animal. Greg was very attentive to my needs to get connected with the transport companies insurance company. Thanks Jim...[More]
By Jim Tobin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 23 2015 12:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 23 2015 4:11PM
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jim...Thank you for the review and your patience through the claim process. The adjuster ha...[More]
This was my first time using a Auto Transport. Maila was such a huge help. She answered all my questions and even answered questions I didn't know I had! She was very friendly professional, helpful, and kept great contact with me and the carrier through out the whole process. I highly recommend using this company and asking for Maila if you want the best help possible. Now I know why this company was rated so high on all their review. I would definitely use this company again! right when the agreement was made I received my drivers name and number so I can all him at any time with my concerns. The driver always answered.It made the 3 days a lot easier and less stressful....[More]
By Kevin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 11:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 11:10PM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS OR QUOTES. Kevin, I am so so so happy I was abl...[More]
This move was hard. The vehicle was HUGE but Tige was able to take business. We were impressed and will continue to use ASG in the Future....[More]
By Terry H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 10:40PM
I talked to several companies over a 5 month period, and Stephanie was the first and ONLY representative who helped me understand ever aspect of how this business works. I had utter confidence when I finally placed my order. And complete satisfaction with the entire experience....[More]
By Lynne Pocaterra on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 8:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 9:00PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Lynne, thank you for the F...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I was very nervous because of the distance of the shipment (Florida to California). Lance did a fantastic job explaining in detail all the steps of the process. No hidden fees/charges, no issues with my vehicle on delivery, no problems. I will definitely use Lance at Auto Shipping Group again! Ken...[More]
By Ken on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 7:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 8:35PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ken I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could ha...[More]
Stephanie ALWAYS got back to me within a timely manner with any questions....usually same day! She Was Awesome! Driver ask for extra monies($15) to patch a tire and inflate. We paid him in cash. No patch done; only air inflated as per our tire shop in Murrieta, CA. Would use Auto Shipping Group again: however make sure they did not use same carrier...[More]
By Amy Jahn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 7:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 9:04PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Amy, Thank you for the AWE...[More]
She works from home so you can essentially call her anytime. She will respond to voicemails quickly. Will give you her honest opinion and good prices. It was a pleasure!...[More]
By Dan Trinh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 6:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 8:17PM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. What a nice review, thank you, Dan. It w...[More]
Felicia, organized and arranged everything we needed to ship our car to Michigan. We didnt have to worry about a thing. The driver of the transport came as requested early in the morning, picked up our Alfa, and treated it with kid gloves! It arrived in beautiful condition. I will recommend both, companies in a heart beat. The carriers name was "Perfect Towing" out of Michigan. I just thought id give them a good review as well!...[More]
By Joe Cardona on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 6:26PM
Stephanie was excellent about giving me a good price and continually kept in contact with information and updates for my car shipment. I would definitely go through Stephanie again with another car shipment....[More]
By John M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 5:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 9:05PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****John, Thank you for the AM...[More]
Great communication and follow through The price quote did change but was explained to me before shipping. Car arrived fine but a little dirty which must be expected when using open carry ...[More]
By Philip Thompson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 4:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 5:58PM
5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Phillip, Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review!!!! I appreciate you tru...[More]
Driver was very nice and on time with pick up and delivery. Very easy process and I would certainly use this service in teh future. Stephanie Hamilton did a great job on keeping me informed as well talking through the process. Nice job all around. ...[More]
By Grady W on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 3:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 4:09PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Grady, Tha...[More]
Lance was pretty good. Answered all my questions and got me all the information for the carrier and got me the best deal for the delivery that I needed. Found me a non stop delivery truck going from Washington to New York. Estimated delivery time was 8-10 days and my vehicle arrived in 6. ...[More]
By Abdelali on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 1:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 8:33PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Abdelali Thank You so much Abdelali for your great review. It was a great pleasure assistin...[More]
Our son, who recently stationed at the Naval Base in WA, was looking to obtain his car which was in N. Florida. We had never shipped a vehicle before and had many folks contact us with a variety of prices/terms/and deliveries. Selina Brigham with Auto Shipping Group, from the start was very honest/open and was very responsive to our needs and timelines, as a result we selected them for tis adventure. Selina was always available as we tried to work our son's schedule with the transporters, which wasn't easy because of his duty schedule. The actual cost was a bit less than originally quoted and was very clearly communicated on how this transaction would take place, no surprises. The transporter that picked up the car was prompt and the driver very thorough, polite, took great care in inspecting and loading the car. On the delivery end we were a bit concerned as our son had to take a hour long ferry to Seattle as he could not take delivery at the base. He/We thought he was going to travel to the transporters holding yard to pickup which was not at the ferry. The transporter actually brought the car to the ferry in Seattle and was in contact with our son through all of it. Car was delivered exactly as it was picked up and more so it was a day earlier than expected, nice surprise!. Selina was awesome through it all as she was constantly giving us updates and keeping abreast of news. Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was Excellent and if we ever need to ship again we will for sure contact them and request Selina. In addition we will and have recommended to our friends as great transport Shipping/Broker Company. ...[More]
By Mark Powell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 11:25AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 11:28PM
Thank you very much for the 5 star review, Mark. It was my pleasure working with you to make the transport as smooth as possible for your son. I appre...[More]
Brandon Bond was professional , timely and spot on. I own Ft. Lauderdale Classic cars with well over 30 yrs in this business. He is one of kind ! I and my wife are prior military and current L.E. We appreciate his efforts to help all of us ! Use him anytime. Goes out of his way overtime. Jeffery Wilcox Ft. Lauderdale Classic cars LLC 954-588-5873 I welcome any calls....[More]
By jeffery wilcox on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 21 2015 10:49PM
The experience was a good one. The transport cost was about the same as other companies, and although it did take some time to get a carrier to go from Florida to Wyoming, when the carrier was assigned he came quickly and transported the car without any problems....[More]
By Howard Eckert on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 21 2015 9:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 21 2015 9:16PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Howard Thank you so much for the great review. I know it was a difficult route but we got i...[More]
Malia has been awesome in helping me understand how the Auto Shipping business works. Its very confusing, but she has made it very clear. She matched a quote for me, and I'm confident she will get my car out of Los Angeles on time. ...[More]
By Justin Pearce on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 21 2015 7:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 21 2015 7:46PM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Justin, it is a pleas...[More]
Great experience. Car delivered on time and in great condition. I would recommend this service to my friend and family if they need a car transported. ...[More]
By julia pierrat on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 21 2015 6:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 21 2015 6:35PM
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com**Julia..I enjoyed working with you and your daughter. Thank you for the FIVE STAR review and ...[More]
Overall experience was excellent. Communication was very good, on time, no suprises. I would recommend to others. ...[More]
By Bill Willis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 21 2015 5:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 21 2015 6:25PM
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Bill ..I enjoyed working with you. Appreciate the FIVE STAR REVIEW. Congratulations on you...[More]
Stephanie has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She has been extremely helpfully in providing me multiple quotes while I was back and fourth about having my vehicle shipped. She always provided me with excellent customer service and was prompt in her replies and responses. Stephanie gave me all the information that I needed, scheduled my car to be transported and even gave me the option to have my car picked up earlier then planned which I was thrilled with. My car also delivered a day sooner then expected which I couldn't be more happy about. Working with Stephanie was a great experience and I thank her for her dedication and hard work!...[More]
By Brittany Johnson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 21 2015 3:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 21 2015 3:30PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***...[More]
Greg is very patient and professional. The carrier VNS Auto Transport Inc. is a reliable company. They delivered my car 3 day earlier than expect....[More]
By Yin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 21 2015 3:16AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 21 2015 4:15PM
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Yin ...Thank you for your review of our company and carriers performance. Glad your vehicl...[More]
I contacted several companies for a quote on getting my vehicle shipped. Several did not provide a price back to me directly but sent me their contact information and asked me to call them. Some called me on the phone but when I asked them to send me a quote in an email they did not send pricing. What I really liked about Darya at Auto Shipping Group is that she immediately sent me an email with the pricing. She then called me to follow up and I told her I wasn't going to be ready for another week. She did not try to do a hard sell, she just called a week later. I put her off again and she had no problem with calling me again a few days later. When I was finally ready Darya made it really easy to process the paperwork. She followed the process for me very closely giving me text's and phone calls to alert me to expected pick up, actual pick up and expected delivery. My vehicle arrived on time, was unloaded quickly and the driver was very friendly and professional. I will use this company again if needed and I would recommend them to others....[More]
By Mike Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 21 2015 12:43AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 2:47PM
5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Mike! I appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review. Thank you for the kind words.It was a...[More]
Previous 1 2 3