View 159,264 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 103
Reviews 1-25 of 2557
Auto Shipping Group did a great job keeping me updated regularly while they were securing a route and driver from CA to KY. They provided me the dates and contacts for delivery/pickup as soon as available. The dealership was not ready when promised and the Auto Shipping Group agent promptly found another route/driver to pick-up the vehicle two day as needed, with no additional cost. Overall it was a great customer experience: the ASG agent was very very helpful and friendly; a reasonable cost $1057; the drop-off took only 15-20 mins; the driver was courteous; with NO damage at all on my vehicle!...[More]
By Matthew Chambers on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Matt...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our...[More]
My auto transport was handled by Stephanie Hamilton and I found her to be very helpful and very knowledgeable. She returned my calls promptly and stayed on top of the truck drivers until I was completely informed on the exact delivery of my vehicle. She definitely will receive my business on my next transport. Sincerely, Felipe E. Beach...[More]
By felipe beach on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Kim did an awesome job. She helped me out with all of my questions with a response within moments of me sending in all of my questions throughout the shipping of my vehicle. Our driver Ken was also excellent. My vehicle arrived as promised, actually earlier than expected. Would recommend without a second thought to anyone who asks. We got a recommendation from a family member to call Kim and we did and got AWESOME service all the way around!!! ...[More]
By Kevin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 25 2015 8:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 25 2015 8:21PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Kevin, I can...[More]
After more than a week of working with another 5-star company I found on Transport Reviews, I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. The first company got nothing done for me, tried to undercut truckers by taking half of my payment as the broker fee, and after days of repeated requests to speak with management, I never heard from anyone. I called Auto Shipping Group, spoke with Tige, and within two hours he had a transport company booked. My vehicle was picked up the next day and delivered without any problems. I wish I had booked with Auto Shipping Group in the first place. Good prices and they get the job done!...[More]
By Cade M. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 25 2015 4:00PM
Chell was extremely helpful and attentive, I would definitely recommend this service to anyone. The car arrived on time and in excellent condition, the driver was accommodating and friendly. Thanks!...[More]
By Skyler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 25 2015 3:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Skylar! I was happy to help you with the transport on this short hop! I am used ...[More]
Maria i dependable, she tried very hard to accommodate me as I had some date lines to meet and it was very stressful. She reassured me it would be ok and it was. I was elated and relieved...[More]
By Theresa Courtlander on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 24 2015 10:20PM
I was so worried moving my car from Florida to Nebraska that I can't explain. I am very possessive and protective about my Toyota Camry 2013 and wanted it to be a flawless move. Did all the research and finally settled for Auto Shipping Group, which was also recommended to me by a friend of mine who had used them in the past. I dealt with Lance Staab. The process was smooth, they found a carrier within a few hours of me contacting them. Lance got me all setup for the move and was mostly reachable if I had any questions. The pickup got delayed by 2 days but still it happened well and the driver, truck and the carrier were professional and did a good job loading the car. In 2.5 days the car was in Omaha, NE !!! My friend took delivery of it and found it to be in condition same as shipped without any damages. There was a small scratch, but I was worried about bigger things, so will ignore it. Overall, a good experience. Thank you Auto Shipping Group and VNS Transport! -Joji...[More]
By Joji Varghese on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 24 2015 11:59AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Joji I want to thank you so much for the great review It was a great pleasure to assist yo...[More]
I worked with Kimberly Freiley (360-200-6854) and she was great and responsive. She gave precise and explicit information about the details of the transport and the cost involved. And i got my car on time! Thanks....[More]
By RR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 23 2015 6:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 6:17PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Raj, Thank ...[More]
Felicia did a great job of helping me arrange the shipping of my dad's car. She explained the process and kept in touch each step of the way. I was provided with all of her contact information in case I had a question or concern along the way. I would not hesitate to ship with Auto Shipping Group again....[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 23 2015 5:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 6:29PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Greg...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you ha...[More]
I was very comfortable with the experience. Kim was very knowledgable, personable, upfront and honest. I have already recommended to anther....[More]
By Jenine D'Arey - Meyer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 23 2015 4:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 4:46PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jenine, Eve...[More]
From the moment I contacted Stephanie Hamilton, I felt confident in her. Throughout our contacts with each other Stephanie was polite and most importantly prompt in answering my questions or finding the answers. For example, at one point during the transfer I called her to see if she could track where the car was. The driver thought he could deliver it on a Sunday but did not show or contact my son who was waiting for the car. I called Stephanie and she quickly found out that the delivery had been delayed a day. Sure enough it was delivered the next day. If I ever have to transport a car again Stephanie would be my go to person....[More]
By Linda Proctor on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 23 2015 4:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 4:30PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST SERVICE EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY...[More]
As it was the front car above the cabin it got a 6 days layer of crushed bugs. Not a big deal but hard to clean out. No damage on car. Nothing stolen inside car. Communication from the FL based carrier was very good....[More]
By Michel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 22 2015 5:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 3:29PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michel, Thank you for taking the time to writing a reveiw for me. It was a pleasure assist...[More]
I had limited time available with me to transport my car from Vermont to Nebraska. I contacted Auto Shipping Group Inc and Chel Hart from this company helped me arrange the pickup on time and I received my car in Nebraska on time with no damages to the car. Appreciate the sincerity Chel showed in my case....[More]
By Shaq S on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 21 2015 4:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 6:02PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Shak, This was such a challenging route! And with the time constraints and the n...[More]
This was my first experience shipping a car and did not experience any issues throughout the process from pick up to delivery. The Auto Shipping Group representative, Felicia Williams, was extremely helpful every step of the way. Felicia went above and beyond her required responsibility and was exceptionally professional. Doing business with Auto Shipping Group was hassle-free and well organized. I will definitely recommend this company....[More]
By Maria O. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 21 2015 5:49AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 2:09PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Maria...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you h...[More]
Martha was a pleasure to deal with! Got me a truck in a few days, negotiated a reasonable rate (with some discount) and made sure all was sorted on the day. Highly recommended!...[More]
By Geoffrey Spence on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 21 2015 2:39AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 3:45PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you ta...[More]
To be perfectly clear, the only reason I chose Auto Shipping Group was because of the reviews on Chell Hart. They weren't the cheapest yet they weren't the most expensive. That said, Chell is exceptional. We had a little mishap on the quote and the subsequent payment of the shipping fee. Chell busted her but to help correct the situation. All turned out great. The driver was awesome. He picked up my car on time and delivered it a day early which was fine with me. The overall experience was very good and I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again and I would ask to use the same carrier. Admittedly I was very nervous about shipping my car but Chell made the entire experience very painless and stress free. Great experience overall...Thanks Chell for everything....[More]
By Ty Miller on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 21 2015 2:32AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 5:59PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Ty, I still can't believe I botched your break down sheet for the payment! Oye!!...[More]
An overall good experience. Contacted Felicia about 2 weeks ago looking for information on how to go about transporting a car from Florida to New York. Was very helpful and made me feel at ease which was a relief after some of the reviews I read prior to doing this. Was dealing with an elderly relative who knew he needed to stop driving but was having a hard time letting go of his car/independence. We did not want to rush him or upset him and wanted to let him do this at his own pace. Explained this to Felicia from the beginning and truthfully received no pressure whatsoever. Gave her my credit card # because I knew immediately this was the company I was going to use and nothing was charged until the day of pick up which was Monday. (I should add that I only gave her a ready date Sunday!!) Everything went smooth and the car arrived at my door yesterday around 4 pm. The only thing I will say for the actual transporter and the customer looking to have their car transported: If you live in a residential area ,check electricity, phone, cable etc wires that are out in the street going from house to house. If they seem a little low, arrange to meet transporter off a highway or main thoroughfare if possible because these trucks are tremendous and the racks stick up pretty high. Unfortunately they clipped my neighbors cable line going to her home. I think it may have actually been low for the average home but its something to consider. Felt bad for the transporter because he sure did not mean it and stopped immediately. They had to back him out of my block...[More]
By Sally D on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 20 2015 8:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 23 2015 2:08PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sally...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you h...[More]
My second time using Felicia and again it was flawless. price was excellent and her attention to detail and follow up were great. call her for a seamless experience at 602-428-6872....[More]
By Rob Taberner on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 20 2015 3:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 25 2015 6:26PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Rob...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle I had purchased. I had researched transportation companies for months. I decided to use ASG. They were priced less than most other companies, but it wasn't for lack of service. The service was fantastic! I was very impressed. Heidi answered every question and explained the process. I could call or text her at anytime during the day, and she would answer me very quickly. I would absolutely hire this company again. Everything worked out perfect and I couldn't be happier with the service and timing. I received my car 1 day after pick up. WOW! The car suffered no damage during transportation, which I had worried about because I am super anal about my cars. If I need any vehicles shipped again, I'll call Heidi at ASG. Thank you so much!!! ...[More]
By Kirk on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 20 2015 3:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 20 2015 5:22PM
**Heidi Taylor 360-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Kirk!! ..WOW. Thank you so much for that amazing 5 star review! You were fun to work with...[More]
Chell is the best!! My car was delayed because the carrier had to wait for another customer so it was delayed for a day. Chell immediately called them and tried to keep track what happened. She was very knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way from the beginning to the end. She really went all her way to help a customer!! Highly recommended Chell!!...[More]
By Poe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 20 2015 2:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 20 2015 7:56PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Poe, What an adventure we went on with your transport! I really enjoyed worki...[More]
This was my first experience in shipping a vehicle, and I couldn't have asked for more prompt, honest, excellent service. Erin Martuscelli was the customer service representative helping me, and she explained precisely how things worked, what would happen and what clear expectations I should have. All activities were exactly as she stated, and we received the vehicle a day earlier than expected! If ever needed again, I would utilize their services, and highly recommend this company to others. ...[More]
By Gaylyn Fox on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 20 2015 5:20AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 20 2015 9:05PM
Erin Martuscelli 360-284-4301 erin@autoshippinggroup.com Gaylyn, It was such a pleasure working with you. I am so glad I was able to assist ...[More]
Chell was a terrific broker. She helped me to understand the entire process and make the best choices to suit my situation and needs. She was responsive to phone, email, and text messages, even making herself available nights and weekends via her personal cell #. Overall excellent service and I highly recommend choosing her to handle your auto shipping needs....[More]
By Toby S. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 20 2015 2:03AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 20 2015 4:37PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Toby, I was happy to be able to help you with your transport! You were very att...[More]
Our rout both starting and the destination were not very popular locations. Shipping company had a hard time finding delivery truckers. Erin Martuscelli managed this case exceptionally well with her caring attitude and she was very helpful. We got the car in perfect shape and earlier than we expected. Thanks...[More]
By Masoud on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 19 2015 7:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 20 2015 9:08PM
Erin Martuscelli 360-284-4301 erin@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Masoud, It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I am so happy everything ...[More]
Greg's customer service was outstanding, however I can't say the same for the driver/company that actually delivered my car or the people I bought it from on eBay. The people I bought the car from ran the first driver Greg found for me off their property. Luckily Greg was able to quickly find another driver for a difficult route. Bad weather and bad luck (the truck broke down) caused a lot of problems and confusion, but Greg kept everything under control. He kept his composure and showed he was a true professional throughout the entire bizarre ordeal. Thanks again for seeing the whole situation through....[More]
By Arlin Brutlag on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 19 2015 9:59AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 19 2015 2:30PM
**GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Arlin...thank you for your patience and support throughout your transport. Once in a while...[More]
I came across ASG by searching the best ratings on TransportReviews.com. I needed a more unique shipping arrangement because I had to get my vehicle from the east coast to the west coast, and then onto a container ship to Hawaii, but I was already in Hawaii so I wouldn't be able to personally drop the car off or meet it at the port in Long Beach. Even though I was calling after hours and was told the person who usually handles the Hawaii shipping was not there, I was put through to the voicemail of Tyge. He returned my call very quickly and took the time to help me understand how the entire process works. He was very informative, friendly, and patient, considering he probably explains this countless times each day. I told him I would think about it and call back. In the meantime, I called a few of the other top rated brokers to get quotes and decided ASG was the most professional sounding and eager to help. Soon after reaching that conclusion, Tyge contacted me and told me there would be a driver in my vehicle's area in a few days and he could get me a certain price, which turned out to be slightly less expensive than originally estimated. I decided to go for it. Both Tyge at ASG and the driver from the auto transport company were quick to get back to me via text or phone call with answers to questions I kept thinking of. The coast to coast delivery was quicker than I expected and the ocean transit portion of the shipping was fast as well! The only thing that wasn't absolutely perfect was that nobody contacted me to tell me my vehicle was available for pickup at its final destination in Hawaii. Fortunately I had been obsessively tracking it online, so when I saw on Matson's website that it was available, I called Matson to make sure, as I knew I should have received a phone call. Matson told me that when booking with a broker, it is up to the broker to call the customer. There are only two days of free storage before you are charged for not picking up your vehicle, so had I not been tracking this online myself, I would have had to pay a storage fee, as ASG still hasn't contacted me. My only advice to customers using this is to track it themselves. Every other aspect was great! Thank you Tyge and ASG for making this process easy and quick!...[More]
By A. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 19 2015 4:02AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 19 2015 10:13AM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
Previous 1 2 3