View 165,371 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 98
Reviews 1-25 of 2447
David made the process painless And was with me every step of the way. Would use them again. Thank you...[More]
By Erica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Julie was very helpful and responsive. And she honored my request not to add me to an automatic email marketing system, which I appreciated very much. Would definitely use again....[More]
By Joe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Kimberly was able to arrange shipment of our car with three days notice. The car arrived on time with minimal drama. The later due to the driver having lost the carrier ramps. All was well as it ended well and on time....[More]
By Don on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 4 2015 2:08AM
Honest, fast and dependable. From the first day that we contact David the service was accurate, and the customers service outstanding....[More]
By Jose on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 11:31PM
Julie continues to be the best at setting up transports. Very understanding and honest when setting up everything. Has never disappointed and continues to provide great customer service....[More]
By Steve M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 10:28PM
By Steve M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 10:28PM
Excellent job shipping our 1963 Volkswagon Beetle from one side of the country to the other...Lance Staab at Auto Shipping Group and the carrier V & R Transport did a jam up job....Thank You...!!!...[More]
By michael mcfarland on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 9:39PM
From the beginning of this process, everything went smooth and professional due to the efforts of Felicia Williams. My vehicle was shipped promptly and arrived with no damage. I would highly recommend Felicia for your vehicle shipping needs. She was fabulous and handled every aspect of the shipping of my car. She answered all of my questions and followed up with a phone call. It is rare today to find people of her commitment and professionalism. I would highly recommend her in the future to anyone who is in need of shipping a vehicle. Rob Kidney...[More]
By Rob Kidney on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 8:49PM
When I first started looking for information on auto shipping, Dave was the first person I talked to and he was super helpful. He told me what to look for and what to watch out for and avoid. His approach was to provide me with the tools to make the best informed decision, whether it was working with Auto Shipping Group Inc. or another shipping company. And while I ended up going with a different company (long story short, it had to do with my crazy schedule and timing), I wouldn't hesitate to call Dave up again or recommend him to someone who needed to ship. ...[More]
By Bianca Acosta on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 7:46PM
It is a good company and the agent Ms. Felicia was very nice. Next time if I want to ship my car I will contact this company and her....[More]
By Ye Wang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 8:18AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 3 2015 4:25PM
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
With a cross country move from Florida to Arizona, shipping my car was not something that I was looking forward to. However, after my first phone call with Felicia Williams from Auto Shipping Group, all of my worries diminished. Felicia was very helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. She even reached out to me while the car was being shipped to give me updates and answer any questions that I had. I definitely recommend going through Auto Shipping Group for any auto shipping needs and I will surely reach out to Felicia and the rest of the team on future moves....[More]
By Miguel P. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 6:08AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 3 2015 4:25PM
the whole experience was a lot simplier than I anticipated and that was due to Tige and the transporter....[More]
By Thomas on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 2:42AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 4 2015 1:46AM
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
The delivery was done in the time frame that I was told (between 4 to 7 days). The driver was nice and he was cautious when downloading the car....[More]
By Huber on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 11:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 3 2015 10:41AM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITE...[More]
After selecting another provider, I frantically called ASG. To put it in context, calls with the original company went unanswered, emails were never read or responded to, and at 3:30PM of my "scheduled" pick-up day, I needed to find an alternative. I called Kim at ASG, within 24-hours I had a confirmed pick-up. The car was picked up as promised and delivered a day early! I did not want to deal with all this drama (cross-country move), but Kim really made this easy. Best part - I was not gouged - pricing was in line with quotes, despite my emergency. Save yourself time and use ASG. ...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 10:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 10:23PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 10:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 11:03PM
I was coordinating the shipment of my boss's vehicle and Felicia was very patient with me throughout the whole process. She explained to me how the process would work and we took it one step at a time. Felicia would update me when she had any new information and was never hard to get a hold of. I look forward to working with her when my boss needs his car shipped back. ...[More]
By Daniela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 9:59PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 11:05PM
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **** Auto Shipping Group is A+ ...[More]
Dave was GREAT! I shopped around and every other quote was between $200.00 and $500.00 more than what Dave quoted me. My car was picked up in a timely manner and delivered sooner than promised. The last company that I used delivered my car a week late so I will definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. Besides being extremely accommodating Dave is very good with people and left me feeling at ease. He also has a very witty sense of humor. ...[More]
By Marni V on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 6:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 9:51PM
DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com ~ Call for a real time quote. Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service...[More]
The thought of shipping my car was scary for me, because I had never done this previously. So after discussions with my auto insurer, I understood the criteria for a credible auto shipping company, versus the scam companies that are prevalent online. Working with was extremely easy, and put my fears to rest. Greg walked me through the process, and gave me the driver contact information. Shipping this car was a breeze, and I would highly recommend anyone to use this service (and I don't typically recommend anything). Greg and the DarMax Team were OUTSTANDING!...[More]
By SH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 3:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 3:34PM
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sherry ...thank you for placing your trust in our shipping services. We work hard to meet...[More]
Stephanie and the Auto Shipping Group did a great job of setting up the transport of my vehicle. The only issues I had was with the contract company making their pick up and drop off time windows that they had given me the day before pick up and delivery. I spoke with Stephanie about this and I am confident that it will be addressed. In the end, and the pretty much the only thing that matters, is that my Jeep was delivered without any damage. I am totally satisfied with the service. I had lower offers for the same transport but decided on Auto Shipping Group because of reviews and their location....[More]
By Chuck on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 12:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 1:42PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****Chuck, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It wa...[More]
Will call Stephanie the next time I need to move a vehicle. Excellent customer service. Driver called when He said He would, gave me updates as asked for. ...[More]
By Eric Mills on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 1 2015 10:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 1:39PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****Eric, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It was ...[More]
Excellent Service. Fantastic contact person. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Will certainly use again....[More]
By AG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 1 2015 10:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 1 2015 10:18PM
Malia at Auto shipping Group was great. Gave the advice I needed and has set everything up smoothly for me. They did not ship my car, just set up another shipping company to do it for me. Would use them again....[More]
By Pat D on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 1 2015 7:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 1 2015 7:37PM
Montway screwed up BIG TIME on our scheduled pick up for two cars going from DC to CA. They were dishonest in the way they quote and were unresponsive to calls. No one cares in that company, no one is held accountable. They not only missed the promised pick up window, they couldn't manage to find a driver for days that followed. At that point, we were already out in CA and our cars were still sitting in a friends' driveway in DC. I called Stephanie and she found us a driver in less than an hour, who picked up our cars a day later and ended up delivering our cars in good condition a day earlier than anticipated. I wish we had her helping us in the first place. She provided personable and reliable service. The driver she found was great and trust worthy. ...[More]
By CZ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 1 2015 5:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 1 2015 7:10PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****CZ, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. I am happ...[More]
I shipped a car from Seattle, Washington to outside Atlanta, Georgia and worked with Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group, Inc. She was very professional and provided me with a lot of additional information about shipping a car, unlike some other brokers I contacted. The car was picked up on the day specified and was delivered 4 days later, a day earlier than estimated. I would definitely use this company again....[More]
By Dottie H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 1 2015 4:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 1 2015 6:47PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dottie it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport and I wish you the very best in yo...[More]
I appreciate Tige for all the work that he did. He found a great carrier that was a family owned business and who got our car across the country flawlessly in six days. Everyone was on time and Tige's quote was exactly what we ended up paying including the $250 deposit. The only thing that was a little off putting was that Tige seemed distracted at times when I was calling to ask questions and thus seemed to rush me off the phone a couple times by providing short answers quickly which made me a little more wary of the situation. However, Tige was really honest and did answer all my questions...he was quick to respond and did a wonderful job at finding us a great carrier. Knowing what I know now I would definitely work with Tige again. I was referred by a friend to AGS and I have already referred a few people to this company for their upcoming moves. And I will continue to do so as it was an all around good experience and Tige was good to work with. Thank you for getting our car across safely. ...[More]
By Sara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 1 2015 1:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 4 2015 1:51AM
Previous 1 2 3