View 149,460 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 82
Reviews 1-25 of 2027
In one line you can trust blindly on Auto Shipping Group. My Story : This was the first time when I shipped my car and I was very confused to choos...[More]
By Shrikant Tode on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. ...[More]
I worked with Lance as I was looking to ship my car from San Diego to Boston MA. He was very professional and friendly. When I didn't like a carrier b...[More]
By Lauren on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-2064893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lauren, Thank you so much for the great review I really appreciate the fantastic feedback. thank...[More]
Chell was very helpful in providing information for shipping our car from NJ to MN. While we have not yet decided on a shipping company, she was rece...[More]
By Mike A on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Having never shipped a car before I was nervous, and my representative, Martha Castillo, explained the order process and was very helpful with all my ...[More]
By Robert Baillie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group Inc. is an A++ operation in my experience. Timely. Trustworthy. Unfailingly professional. Delivered. Tige Yeargin called me i...[More]
By Liam O'Neil on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
I have had several opportunities to deal with moving and shipping vehicles due to my years in a transient engineering company career and being an old ...[More]
By Anthony Vena on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Tony! I had a blast working with you on this route! I too am a bit of a classic...[More]
Working with Tige from the Auto Shipping Group was easy. I posted an online inquiry and he called within minutes. Tige set everything up and kept me u...[More]
By Shawn Goonan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
My father arranged for the shipping of my car from New York to Washington. When I called to make sure that he had given the shipping company my contac...[More]
By John R Sheedy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-4064893 lance@auotshippinggroup.com Rebecca, thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad you and your father had the faith i...[More]
I would like to start by saying this company gave me the best price and service. Martha was knowledgable from the start and I knew right away i was in...[More]
By Tyler File on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 1 2014 2:41AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate your business and trusting me with your vehicle. If...[More]
the process was easy due to Tige at auto shipping group. timely pickup and on time delivery. the driver called ahead to make arrangements and everyt...[More]
By jim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 1 2014 12:29AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
I had just boughten a new jeep grand cherokee and needed to ship it across the country. I found auto shipping group online and got a quote. Martha was...[More]
By Kyle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 11:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote. I am so glad you took the time to provide feedback, thank you. Although the part about "pocke...[More]
After having a nightmare with a previous transport company, Chell was a Godsend. She had amazing customer service and communication, which is rare co...[More]
By Wes Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 8:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Wes, You made my eyes leak a little with this review! I am Sooo tickled to hav...[More]
Martha Castillo was very helpful, friendly, and responded to my calls and texts quickly, I was very happy with her customer service. The driver was l...[More]
By U.H. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 8:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote. I am so glad you took the time to provide feedback, thank you. Although the part about pocketing m...[More]
Martha was such a great help from beginning to end. She wanted to get to know me and understand my circumstances prior to finding an auto transport op...[More]
By Evelyn Edwards on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 7:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 7:28PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Evelyn for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and inf...[More]
Found the service with Auto Shipping Group to be very professional and very prompt. Vehicle was dropped off by family members and picked up at the pi...[More]
By AE on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 6:17PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 6:53PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Anne, I am so glad that ev...[More]
My Father bought me this car for college and had it shipped as a gift. Martha was our rep and she always answered the phone she was very nice and prof...[More]
By Alex on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 5:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 7:25PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have ...[More]
i dealt with Sam Anderson, she was very nice and well informed, pleasant to talk to, excellent personality for phone work.i would recommend her to any...[More]
By Michael Wujick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 5:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 5:56PM
Sam Anderson 360-200-6922 sam@autoshippinggrouip.com Michael, It was a pleasure helping you get your Cadillac. Thank you for trusting me with your...[More]
My vehicle was picked up on time and Lance Saab was very nice and made me feel like my vehicle was in good hands. Everything went smoothly. ...[More]
By Shoshana on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 4:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 4:51PM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Shoshana, Thank you so much for the review.I am glad you had faith in me to get the job done...[More]
Timely, helpful, honest! Would definitely recommend this service. The original quoted price was honored. The car arrived on the early side of the time...[More]
By Aliza Cohen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 4:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 4:25PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Aliza, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR Review. It was...[More]
Great company, intelligent , knowledgeable honest people. I don't think they every told me NO at any time during the entire transaction, very accommo...[More]
By Lester Avela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 3:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 3:19PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Lester, I'm so GLAD that e...[More]
I needed to make arrangements to have my son's car shipped to him from Ohio to Arizona. I spoke to Breanna Pittman a couple months before deciding to ...[More]
By Diane/John Burda on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 3:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 4:16PM
Breanna Pittman***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***360-464-1043. Diane, It was wonderful working with you guys and I am so happy you guys trusted me ...[More]
Had a very good experience with Auto Shipping Group. Our contact, Alexandra Nelson was always available for any questions we had. Cars were picked up ...[More]
By Leticia Zanotti on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 11:51AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 12:50PM
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP****5 STAR, #1 RATED COMPANY****CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. 360-214-3678****Leticia, thank you for the fabulous 5 star ...[More]
This is my second experience with freight transportation and better of the two. I had no problems getting in contact with our contact person, and the ...[More]
By MA on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 11:20AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 3:20PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Modupe, I really enjoyed wo...[More]
Customer service was excellent, including several follow up items. Overall, great work. Driver was on time and ready to help secure the car and person...[More]
By mk on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 10:59AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 12:54PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE****M.K, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a ple...[More]
I will say excellent service. I worked with Nicole Soroka, to co-ordinate my transportation and she did well in a short period of time to arrange for ...[More]
By Mayur Jagtap on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 30 2014 12:12AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 1:00PM
First of all let me start by saying I don't normally leave reviews. But, getting your car shipped is a big deal and there lots of screwy crap going on...[More]
By Frank on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 11:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 1:40PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote!...[More]
I have worked with this company once before when they were magic carpet, everything was great like the first transport. I was working with Alexandra i...[More]
By Irene on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 11:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 12:56PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Irene, thank you for the great 5 star review. It was great ...[More]
Excellent customer support from initial quote through vehicle delivery. Windshield had a large rock chip in it and Jeff is helping with that follow up...[More]
By Kyle Or Megan Alliman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 9:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 10:45AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAILJEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks Kyle & Megan for the review....[More]
Our rep Martha Castillo was very knowledgeable, helpful and thorough in her interview of us, where we were going, what we were looking for, price and ...[More]
By Mark Christmyer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 8:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 1:40PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote!...[More]
Breanna's customer service was exceptional. She was prompt, accessible, friendly and extremely helpful. We were able to get a pickup scheduled next ...[More]
By Marisa on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 7:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 1:13PM
Breanna Pittman***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***360-464-1043. Marisa, Thank you so much for taking the time for a review. You have been so great. I...[More]
I worked with Auto Shipping Group to transport my 1979 Trans Am from Denver to Los Angeles. The price was fair and the process was painless. I was not...[More]
By Chris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 6:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 30 2014 1:09PM
Breanna Pittman***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-464-1043 Chris, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. You were awesome to talk t...[More]
Everything was delivered ahead of schedule and in the same condition that it was picked up in (maybe slightly dirtier from the road). No complaints! ...[More]
By Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 4:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 5:18PM
CHELL HART***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Scott, I am happy you were satisfied with the services we provided for you on t...[More]
Jeff Vigue (360-853-2829) at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. Has been an incredibly reliable Broker for my Auto Transport shipping needs for the past 2 y...[More]
By Darin G. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 1:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 2:26PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Darin. I have appreciated your ...[More]
Fast shipping and Reliable. I needed the car to be delivered on a weekday and the shipper made sure it is done as per my need. It was fast and ver...[More]
By Thanga on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 1:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 2:02PM
Sam Anderson.....sam@autoshipping.com......360-200-6922 Thanga, thank you for trusting me to help you get your car shipped when you needed it done....[More]
Good service, prompt attention to detail and explained the process clearly. Driver was responsive on cell. Not used to such good service when transp...[More]
By Ryan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 11:47AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 3:46PM
**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or email @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Ryan, Thank you for your business and 5 Star Review. Some...[More]
If you're in search of a transport company use these folks. I move many cars a year and this is by far one of the best brokers I have found. I will co...[More]
By Fernando P. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 10:09AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 3:46PM
**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Fernando, Thank you so much for your business and 5 Star re...[More]
Martha Castillo was extremely helpful. Very courteous. Very responsive. Auto Shipping Group provided first class service. Very happy with the servi...[More]
By Anthony J Clesceri on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 9:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 12:21PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what a great one! I appreciate your business and trusting me ...[More]
Fast quote. Fast Pick up. Great follow up and customer service. They walked me through the entire process, answered all my questions, called me back p...[More]
By Lakeland Dodge on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 9:52AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 1:24PM
***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360.406.4885***Thanks Richard for the awesome review!...I look forward to helping you guy's again in the near future!...[More]
Sam Anderson was very friendly, Knowledgeable and offered exceptional customer service. She promptly found a carrier in 1 day to ship from Connecticut...[More]
By M. Neal on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 29 2014 9:44AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 2:00PM
Sam Anderson 360-200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Thanga, thank you for trusting me to help you get your car shipped when you needed it don...[More]
This was my second time utilizing Auto shipping Group and Jeff again provided excellent customer service! Although I was not thrilled with the company...[More]
By Wanda on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 28 2014 8:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 10:12AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshipping group.com. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Wan...[More]
Mike was very knowledgeable and helpful with the entire shipping process, since this was the 1st time I have done this. Mike returned each of my calls...[More]
By Dave C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 28 2014 6:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 10:09AM
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 Hello Dave, Thanks for using Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with you. I am pl...[More]
I chose AutoShippingGroup because it was local here in Washington, and I'm glad I did. I dealt with Sue, who was consistently friendly and cheerful on...[More]
By Jon Bedier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 27 2014 5:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 1:30PM
SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup. Thanks Jon for a really great review! It was my pleasure working with you and it is people like you w...[More]
First time transporting a car - needed to move my son's Audi from MA to WA. I dealt with Matt until he had a family emergency and then Stephanie took ...[More]
By Cindy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 27 2014 3:19AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 5:42PM
: ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***5 STAR REVIEW****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*** THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. IT WAS A PLEAS...[More]
Thanks to Malia McCain for making this experience a good one. I was very nervous about entrusting my car to strangers. It's hard to know who to trust....[More]
By Jamie Haigh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 27 2014 1:54AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 1:47AM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY FOR OVER SIX YEARS, I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Jamie...[More]
As a first time Shipping Customer I had a Million Questions and I contacted many different shippers but I could tell all they were interested in was g...[More]
By Mark B on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 27 2014 1:42AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 11:40AM
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Mark! I could hear your frustration when I first contacted you. Between a...[More]
Randy worked above and beyond expectations. He was available when needed and his follow up was greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate to call him a...[More]
By suzanne on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 26 2014 6:06PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 8:18PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Suzanne, thank you for that warm and wonderful review...it's never easy moving a car cross country but...[More]
It's always scary putting your trust into other people especially when it comes to having your vehicle shipped across the country . But honestly, auto...[More]
By Mikala on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 26 2014 2:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 4:02PM
Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Mikala, Thank you for your 5-Star review; it was a pleasure working with you to get your ...[More]
Marta fue mi contacto en Auto Shipping Groupo. Sabe su negocio y te da el mejor precio y te recogen tu carro rapidísimo! La usare porque es muy r...[More]
By Caesar V. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 26 2014 1:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 2:21PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! ...[More]
I was concern about shipping my SUV, I did not have previous expirience but I heard ugly hystories. Then I went to the internet and start my reserch...[More]
By MPD on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 26 2014 11:56AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 2:20PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Once we confirmed the details of our transportation, the process was easy and smooth. We appreciated the professionalism of the driver. Kim was grea...[More]
By Jill on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 26 2014 11:18AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 11:29AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Jill, Joanne and Kris, Th...[More]
Kim was friendly and easy to work with. She put me and the vehicle seller at ease that our shipment was in good hands. The vehicle was picked up and d...[More]
By Jan Behn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 26 2014 9:06AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 10:11AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Jan, I want to thank you...[More]
It was excellent working with Sam Anderson 360-207-5504, she found a driver for me on the same day of contact, my car was picked on time and was deliv...[More]
By Vishal Pandey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 26 2014 1:35AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 12:25PM
Sam Anderson 360-200-6922....sam@autoshippinggroup.com Vishal, thank you for the 5-Star review; I am glad we were able to get your transport done ...[More]
Another company that promised to pick my car that day suddenly called me saying that there will be no carrier available that week! So I called Auto Sh...[More]
By Zabrina Susetio on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 26 2014 1:29AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 12:26PM
5 STAR SERVICE *** Hello Linda , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all we...[More]
Martha was great and informative. She helped me out with staying near my budget and got me a great price. Not only did she give me a great price but a...[More]
By Ines on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 25 2014 9:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 2:18PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! ...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car and I found Auto Shipping Group to be very helpful. They made the whole process very easy and I would definitely...[More]
By LF on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 25 2014 6:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 2:14PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Libby. I lo...[More]
Outstanding service by Julie Johnston 480-280-9961 juliej@autoshippinggroup.com. I had to get a car from Northern California to Los Angeles and tran...[More]
By JP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 25 2014 5:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 25 2014 7:23PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com JP It is always a pleasure working with you on your transports. Very nice car you found in ...[More]
Shipped my car from Arizona to Washington state. Delivery was fast and on time. Worked with Mike McLoughlin the whole time, he was honest matched pric...[More]
By Brian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 25 2014 4:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 25 2014 4:15PM
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-853-2869 Thanks for the review Brian. I appreciate your working with us, and it was a pleasure helping yo...[More]
First I like to take the time and say this was an experience I will never forget. This is my first time getting a car transported and didn't really kn...[More]
By Peter Kid on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 25 2014 8:04AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 25 2014 8:58PM
Breanna Pittman***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-464-1043 Peter, Thank you for taking the time and leaving me a review! Your an awesome custome...[More]
Martha was so pleasant. My car was picked up within a day and arrived shortly after I flew back to my home in Louisiana. It was so painless. Thanks...[More]
By Lee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 9:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 26 2014 2:19PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! ...[More]
I purchased a 2002 C5 Z06 Corvette with 17,000 miles on it. Didn't want just anyone to haul a car this nice across almost the entire country. Come to...[More]
By Kurtis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 9:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 25 2014 12:57AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks Kurtis for trusting me with the carri...[More]
Everything went smoothly, Stephanie had confidence and knew the information she was providing. I felt confident In dealing with this company. Car was...[More]
By Susie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 5:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 5:52PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Susie, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting ...[More]
Great customer service. The order was assigned to a carrier within an hour of me placing it. The day before the scheduled pickup Auto Shipping Group d...[More]
By Bob K on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 2:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 2:46PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Bob, Thank you so much! ...[More]
This was an excellent experience! Felicia at Auto Shipping Group was the one who made it so. The price, follow-up and delivery were all that I could h...[More]
By Michael Martin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 2:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 3:18PM
**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Michael, Thank you very much for your business and for ta...[More]
I preference my comments by stating this was the first time I have used a car transporting service and my experience was fantastic. The Auto Shipping...[More]
By Regena Thornton / Rayna Thornton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 1:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 2:35PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Regena is was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing our ser...[More]
This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group. Jeff is very comprehensive in handling all the details and works to get the shipping need reso...[More]
By Andrew M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 1:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 1:10PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOT TODAY! Thanks for the nice review Andrew and co...[More]
Auto Shipping Group is the best auto transport company I've used...and I've used a few! Our main contact, Lance, was polite and informative. Our drive...[More]
By Jessica Irvine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 11:18AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 1:58PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jessica, It was sincerely a pleasure assisting you in the transporti, I could not ask for a bet...[More]
kimberly Freiley was a huge help to me through out the entire shipping prosses of my vehicle. she was always avaiable to take a call and was fast to r...[More]
By clinton grant on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 11:01AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 11:05AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Clinton, I am so pleased t...[More]
It was really easy with auto shipping. I did not have to worry about everything. They were prompt in keeping me updated about my car. I would definite...[More]
By PP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 9:27AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 10:05AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Purbasa, Thank you for thi...[More]
Lance was really helpful and told me the truth about how other broker companies operate (I verified) and he still gave me the best rate. Would absolu...[More]
By Delena Hurst on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 24 2014 12:52AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 10:54AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Delena, It was sincerely a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your Audi, I could not ask...[More]
Service was great, Sue Garrison provided me with good support, the transporter was good and delivered my vehicle in a timely manner with no noticeabl...[More]
By andres vera on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 23 2014 7:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 23 2014 8:17PM
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Andres, Thanks tons for posting a great review for me. Very happy that you were pleased with bo...[More]
I chose the Auto Shipping Group, based on reviews I had read on the internet, and I received excellent service. Sue was courteous, readily available,...[More]
By Al on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 23 2014 6:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 23 2014 7:10PM
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Al for the great review. Very happy to assist you with your calls and questions. Ye...[More]
Auto Shipping Group did an excellent job shipping a corporate vehicle from Washington State to California. My rep, Sue, was really helpful, and also v...[More]
By Dillon Hinson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 23 2014 6:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 23 2014 7:02PM
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Dillon for the really nice review of my service to you. Yes, it would be more convenient if...[More]
Dan delivered what he had promised. Overall good experience. Definitely will use the services again....[More]
By jay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 23 2014 5:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 23 2014 6:43PM
***DANIEL CABRAL AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Jay it was my pleasure in serving you, look forward till next tim...[More]
This was our second carrier we worked with. Our first carrier made promises they coudn't keep. Sue was honest and efficient. From our first convers...[More]
By Shirley Freeman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 23 2014 5:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 23 2014 5:32PM
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Shirley for the great review. Many other brokers will use a low ball quote to entice you to...[More]
Before coming to Auto Shipping Group i did contacted lot of other transport companies and all were too expensive and will give you wrong information,...[More]
By Jimmy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 23 2014 3:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 23 2014 5:17PM
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Jimmy for posting such a nice review for me. I am so glad all went smooth as silk, and glad...[More]
We were VERY nervous about this cross country move as it was, and then having to figure out how we were going to get a second vehicle down there witho...[More]
By LINDA on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 23 2014 2:59PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 23 2014 3:13PM
I was referred to ASG by a colleague who had used them 3 times over the past few years with a great experience each time. My experience was excellent ...[More]
By DE on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 23 2014 1:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 23 2014 1:46PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Donna, Thank you so muc...[More]
The individual that I worked with was very professional from the beginning to the end and that's exactly what I was looking for. Everything turned ou...[More]
By Johnny Austin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 23 2014 1:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 24 2014 12:45AM
Mike was my agent and he saved our bacon on after the failure of another broker. His carrier was very helpful and professional. I would use again....[More]
By J Morgan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 22 2014 9:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 23 2014 12:11PM
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-853-2869 Thanks for the review Jim. It was a pleasure working with you, am happy your daughter got her ca...[More]
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Auto Shipping Group. I was skeptical about finding a company to ship my car from Pennsylvania...[More]
By Lauren See on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 22 2014 4:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 22 2014 6:48PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hi Lauren, wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave me a review...it does mean a lot to me. Le...[More]
Very good experience dealing with these folks. I would call this guy for my next move before I shop around....[More]
By Srini on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 22 2014 3:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 22 2014 6:34PM
Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review Srini! I enjoyed being able to help you get your vehicle shipped ...[More]
We submitted a request by email and received quite a few emails and phone calls. This was our first transport. Felicia was extremely knowledgeable a...[More]
By Janice Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 22 2014 3:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 22 2014 4:26PM
**Call FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Janice, Thank you again for your business.It's a plea...[More]
Experience was prompt, succinct, and professional. She found what I was looking for, and everything else thereafter was just as she said it would be. ...[More]
By BR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 21 2014 10:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 22 2014 2:44PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for me, I do appreciate...[More]
Lance was very helpful and knowledgeable. Any time shipping vehicles you must understand you are at the mercy of the transporters. The brokers can o...[More]
By Richard on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 21 2014 4:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 22 2014 6:18PM
Lance Staab 360-9407941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com ...[More]
Amazing service! Both the pickup and deliveries were early and very professional. Great customer support and communication. The price was reasonable a...[More]
By Robert on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 21 2014 4:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 22 2014 9:24AM
**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Robert, Thank you so much for your business and for taking a few minut...[More]
Julie was the first to call me once I placed the inquiry. And I am glad she was, she was honest and very helpful. She stayed on top of the order ...[More]
By Neal Or Lisa Gordon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 21 2014 7:13AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 21 2014 9:34AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Neal and Lisa it was a pleasure working with you. I wish you the very best in your new city...[More]
We called Julie Johnston to use her services again as soon as we new when our car needed to be shipped. Everything that Julie handled was done promptl...[More]
By Bonnie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 20 2014 2:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 21 2014 9:39AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bonnie it was great working with you again for your transport back. I look forward to talki...[More]
Tami was the first person i spoke with which made our decision to go with them. Then kim helped us through pick up and drop off of my vehicle. Will su...[More]
By Alenamari Or Blayne Haiola on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 20 2014 1:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 22 2014 10:14AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Alenamari and Blayne, I en...[More]
My experience was awesome if I have to do it over again it will be with Chell Hart of the Auto Shipping Group. I was clueless and this was my first ti...[More]
By dan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 20 2014 10:45AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 22 2014 12:11PM
Dear Dan! I'm so glad you chose to work with me on shipping the car out to San Diego! I know how stressful shipping a car can be and I am please...[More]
Lance was amazing! He had such great follow through and exceeded our expectations! He had the vehicle picked up early, and delivered early! We were...[More]
By Shannon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 19 2014 10:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 22 2014 6:19PM
Lance Staab 360-940-794... lance@autoshippinggroup.com ...[More]
Everyone was very helpful and easily accessible. No problems or complaints. Sam returned my calls promptly. Would defiantly use again....[More]
By Robert Hodnett on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 19 2014 12:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 19 2014 4:34PM
Sam Anderson, Auto Shipping Group (360) 207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Bob, Thank you very much for the 5-star review.....It was a pleasure to ...[More]
The person who helped me, Sam Anderson, was very helpful with getting all the information and quotes. They were always available and helpful when I ca...[More]
By Fiorella Hernandez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 18 2014 8:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 19 2014 9:32AM
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Fiorella, thank you for the 5-star review. And thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group. I...[More]
Breanna helped me with the quote and was very professional and kind. The quote was very reasonable and I liked the way she handled my business. I d...[More]
By Jessie Belding on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 18 2014 5:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 18 2014 6:42PM
Breanna Pittman****Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com@360-853-2820.**** Jessie, I am so appreciative you left me this review. I am very happy i could help...[More]
We requested ONE DAYS notice before the carrier was to arrive in Portland OR. We got 2.5 hrs which came from the driver. Had we had the driver's ph#...[More]
By Ralph C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 18 2014 4:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 19 2014 11:00AM
Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869 mike@autoshipping group Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It certainly helps us in rating the carrier...[More]
After hearing from 14 different carriers, I selected Auto Shipping Group. Within a week they had a carrier and then carrier picked up the car 4 days ...[More]
By Michael Calli on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 18 2014 3:59PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 18 2014 5:23PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. It was a ...[More]
Ms. Nelson was a great help . She talked me through every step of it . She took time out of her day to make sure the process was going well. Although ...[More]
By Candelaria Harvin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 18 2014 12:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 18 2014 1:16PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Candy, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a review, I apprecia...[More]
Chell Hart was exceptionally kind and attentive. Her honesty and patience turned a stressful process into a pleasurable one. Thank you Chell, you are ...[More]
By Olivia on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 18 2014 11:55AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 18 2014 12:07PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Olivia! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am pleased to hear that my ref...[More]
Was difficult to find a carrier that could deliver the vehicle directly to my small town, but in the end we found a fair compromise and delivered to t...[More]
By Jarrid on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 18 2014 11:49AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 18 2014 12:28PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jarrid, I am so glad tha...[More]
Shipment was from New Hampshire to Anthem Arizona. I felt it best to use a broker in the Anthem area. I contaced Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group...[More]
By John Zona on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 18 2014 9:47AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 18 2014 12:02PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John it was a pleasure working with you and assisting in getting the generous gift you gave ...[More]
Good experience. Kimberly was great to work with - easy to set up pick-up and drop off. Hauler who carried the car was very professional too....[More]
By Glen Bongi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 17 2014 8:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 18 2014 9:53AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Glen, Thank you so much fo...[More]
Previous 1 2 3