View 169,525 Reviews on 3,824 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 94
Reviews 1-25 of 2342
Stephanie Hanilton was friendly, helpful and speedy in making my booking process as easy as possible. I was quoted $1,225.00 but it was $1,000 COD. It was a pleasant surprise that it was cheaper but I thought they were going to just charge the credit card I had given to them for deposit. All was well because I had the cash on me but I believe the driver was the one who had written on the sheet to put $1,000 cash upon delivery. I would use this service again! ...[More]
By Autumn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
This is the 3rd time I used this company shipping from AZ to FL and they have been above and beyond every single time. I was so happy with their service the last two times that I didn't even shop around this time. I booked less than one week before pick up and they still managed to accommodate my pick up date and time. The driver also went above and beyond in every way. Great communication and helped with allowing me to store some personal stuff in the car. Highly recommended....[More]
By Ali on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
billie was first call after I posted for shipping quote. never shipped on quote system before she walked me thru whole process and delivered superior service could not have had a better experience will totally use her again P ...[More]
By Blue horse farm on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
We contacted at least 45 people until we found Malia. She was very honest with us. Did exactly what she promised to me. The driver Chuck was absolutely great!!! I recommend their services. Call Malia 360-214-3671 TODAY. Alex...[More]
By Alexandra Mazzi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I had a problem with transporter about the payment option. I first told to the customer service agent about my hope of using the credit card to pay the total cost; however, the transporter refused to deliver my car to me because they DO NOT take credit card! As a result, I had to stay at a hotel for an extra week because the transporter kept my car and waited me to pay them in either cash or money order. Fortunately, the Customer Service agent from the AUTO SHIPPING GROUP talked the transporter into accepting my credit card and delivering my car to me.Thumbs up for the agent form the AUTO SHIPPING GROUP ! Would use again only if the transporter accepts the credit card payment! ...[More]
By Ning Wang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Everything was done correctly, The pricing was excellent and time line of events including time of pickup and delivery was honored. Very excellent customer service My broker was always available and checked in often to make sure that I was happy with the quote and pick up and drop off time....[More]
By Thelma on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thelma I know you have been extremely busy and I really appreciate the time you took from y...[More]
Every aspect of this pick up and delivery of my car was handled professionally. Eva did a great job orienting me to the process - friendly, matter of fact, accessible, not the slightest bit pushy. Everything worked the way she said it would. The pick up and drop off was easy. Communication with the trucker exceptional. The cost was reasonable and competitive. I would use again....[More]
By JEL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
I would recommend others and I will do it next time if I want to. They are really great in terms of customer service. The pickup and delivery drivers were great and the contact person Greg Bailey was extremely helpful....[More]
By Geraldine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM*** Geraldine ... I enjoyed working with you again. Thank you for the review and your busi...[More]
Auto Shipping Group is a good company. Customer service was great. Kimberly Freiley is great. But they made two mistakes that ultimately reduced the experience for me. I was originally quoted one price and the price was later increased about $50 more after providing deposit information. The second mistake was their choice in a small transport company "RACC Transport". This is a small company which is very ambitious. They mean the best but are unable to make good on their promises. For starters I was told my car would be picked up on a saturday. Got a phone call friday afternoon telling they are ready for pickup. I leave work early to rush back and wait at my house for them to come. They never did that night. I get a call Saturday morning telling me they may or may not be able to pick it up today. So im stuck from making plans as I have to wait for the company to pick up car. Again they don't come that day they give me a call in the afternoon telling me Sunday morning will be pick up. Got a call around 10:30 telling me they are in my neighborhood but unable to come to my house. I drive to where truck was which got stuck in a dead end street. I then spent the next two hours helping driver unload cars, back up into busy traffic intersection and change course while in the street holding off traffic. I am told at pick up car will be ready on Tue. I fly down Wed and the car is still not available. Even worse the truck has dropped off my car in an apartment complex and has left for more deliveries. I was told they couldn't deliver until tomorrow and that they would drive my car to me. I ended up renting a car and bringing a friend to go to the apartment complex 30 minutes (20+ miles) away to pick up the car and drive it back to my apartment. Car was very dirty when I picked it up as well. But Auto Shipping Group stayed in contact with me...[More]
By KW on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
Felicia Williams , our contact person, was great. She kept in contact with us during the whole experience. She was very professional. She promised us through the whole experience that she would get us a good price that we could afford. The truck was delivered right to our door, as promised, and was here in less than a week as promised. She was in touch with the driver, and everything went smoothly. We would use her again, and probably will in the near future for other project trucks. Thanks again....[More]
By steve richards on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
The car was shipped without any incident and arrived in the same condition as it was at the start of the transport. The driver kept in touch throughout the day of arrival. The car was not picked up within the range of dates it was supposed to be (off by two days so that made the delivery later than expected (by three days). In our case it didn't cause any real problems. Our contact person from Auto Shipping, Justin Heller, was very helpful and courteous and I would refer friends/relatives to his company. An overall good experience doing business with Justin as well as the carrier/drivers. ...[More]
By P.M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 11:45PM
hay I did this posted 3 times but not summited. I appreciate this company. carrier noted all scratched parts of car body. this is popular company I like it ....[More]
By Netra on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 9:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 1 2015 9:33PM
Chell was WONDERFUL. She kept me informed every step of the way. It is not uncommon in this business to have people straight out lie to you and fail to return any phone numbers. She was the complete opposite. She set me up with a great truck driver that was also very friendly. I intend to keep her info for the next time we move....[More]
By JB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 8:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear JB, I'm tickled my work ethic shines through to my customers! I try my hardest ...[More]
Finding a reliable carrier who could answer all out questions was invaluable. Greg Bailey was so helpful and it made our decision with peace of mind. The cost quoated was upheld, and delivery was on time. ...[More]
By C.T. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 7:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 1 2015 8:13PM
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Cathy...I really appreciate the review and enjoyed working with you. Would love to again i...[More]
I made a desperate call to ASG after making a reservation with Car Delivery USA that fell through at the last minute. Between calling a bunch of companies and reading their mostly horrible reviews online, I was tearing my hair out. I had a unique situation where I needed to ship my car from LA to Buffalo, NY; fly to Buffalo myself, and pick it up the same day to drive it to Toronto. I was appalled by the unhelpful, disorganized, vague, and often condescending attitude of most of the brokers I spoke with, some of them even tried to convince me to get a hotel in for a few days in Buffalo to wait for the car because they refused to even try to guarantee a date of delivery. After all that headache, it was a breath of fresh air to reach Felicia Williams at ASG. Felicia was friendly, patient, helpful and communicative from the beginning. She was the only broker I talked to (out of at least 10) to who was knowledgeable about the drivers' routes. She pulled up the route info while I was on the phone with her, located a driver who was already shipping a car from LA to NY within the same timeframe, and gave me accurate dates. Whereas other brokers left me waiting for 2-3 days before I called to check if they found a driver yet, Felicia responded within an hour confirming that she had assigned the driver. The driver was set to arrive in Buffalo before my flight would, so Felicia helped find a terminal in Buffalo where the car could be stored until I picked it up. The day before pickup, the driver, Pavel called to confirm a time and mentioned he'd prefer to pick it up earlier if that worked for me, I took him up on it. He was understanding about the time-crucial nature of the shipment, and let me know exactly when he was planning on arriving in Buffalo. Because I wasn't going to be there to pay in person at the time the car arrived, we arranged it so I could pay his portion through paypal after he confirmed delivery. He gave me updates both the day before and right after the car arrived, even texted me a picture of the car after dropping it off at the terminal so I could travel in peace. I also spoke with the terminal attendant, John, before I arrived to confirm my pickup time would work out. Although they usually closed at 5, he agreed to stay until I could pick it up. Everything went smoothly and exactly as promised, I picked the car up and drove to Toronto before dinnertime. Cost-wise, it wasn't the cheapest option I considered, but not the most expensive either, worth it for the peace of mind. The quotes I got ranged from $990-$2000, $990 being the ill-fated one from Car Delivery USA. The total for ASG came out to $1299 ($1259 for the shipment itself + $30 for the paypal transaction + $10 for one day of storage in Buffalo). Felicia did an excellent job of coordinating the whole shipment, from giving me contact info for the driver and terminal owner, keeping them informed, and texting me at every step of the process. I would definitely call her first if I ever need to ship a car again!...[More]
By NZ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 6:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 1 2015 6:53PM
Phenomenal service. Chell went above and beyond. I had to have my car transported from Southern CA to Western NC and she was so helpful and just amazing. The move was so stressful, but because of Chell, I had one less thing to worry about. Everything went smooth and she made sure all my needs were met. She's so understanding and so friendly. I cannot praise her enough. Thank you Chell!!...[More]
By ET on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 5:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear ET, I can not begin to fathom the stress you've been under- having had to move...[More]
Chell was there every step of the way to help guide me thru this trying process. It was my first time shipping a car from state to state, and after some initial hiccups when the first driver fell thru, Chell was able to find another and get my boy's car shipped to Boulder on time. I'd recommend Chell to anyone that needs help finding and shipping their car!...[More]
By DG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 4:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear DG, Thanks for feeling I earned this kind, 5 star review! After our first d...[More]
I was please with Chell Hart and Auto Shipping Group Inc. for their agile and professional servise. Hard was contacting me all the time and updating me with the status of the shipment. This helped me a lot since I was outside the U.S. and made my life easier. Chell Hard is a trustworthy, sweet person. Definitely, I will do business with the company if I need to ship my car again....[More]
By mazen SH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 4:10PM
Chell provided excellent customer service and did an excellent job informing me of the process and what to expect. Once I received my car, the shipper had damaged it, but was understanding and non contentious. Chell explained what information I needed to obtain and I was able to resolve my claim with the shipper directly within a few weeks. Though the damage caused the experience to be less than ideal, I feel Chell did her job well, and clearly her company works with high integrity shippers....[More]
By IP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 2:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear IP, Thank you so much for leaving this review! I think it's important for cl...[More]
The service was fine but the price was increased 2 time after the 1st quote My original quote was 900 USD but I end up paying 1100.00 USD vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...[More]
By Alan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 12:52PM
First time shipping a car for me so I was apprehensive. Malia did a great job of talking me through the process and making sure I made the right choices. She advised well to set a price that was competitive. Dan the driver was very easy to reach and punctual on both pickup and delivery. Would definitely use Malia again if the need arises....[More]
By Barry R on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 12:26PM
Quote was the lowest I received...better than any that were put out to bid. Phone process very smooth and easy. Car arrived ahead of schedule and in excellent shape. No problems, would use service again. Justin was very responsive and a pleasure to work with....[More]
By Art Destin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 4:38AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 1 2015 6:52PM
It was my pleasure working with you Art, and im glad everything went as smooth as it did and in such a timely manner! If you ever need anything in the...[More]
From the start of our journey, seeking out a company to work with, to the car being dropped off, Chell was friendly and eased our mind. We were so fortunate to have her helping us. She fought on our behalf when the trucking company was late picking up the car, and as well as when they tried delivering the car early. I would and will recommend Auto Shipping Group LLC to anyone who needs cross country assistance with their vehicle. ...[More]
By ML on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 1:30AM
Chell was very professional in her interactions with us and she did a nice job of continuously checking in to make certain we had all of the information we needed related to our cross-country car transport request. I would use this service again....[More]
By Stephanie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 1 2015 1:07AM
Felicia was great! We had a lot of flexibility on pickup but a very hard date before which no one was in Ohio to take delivery of the car. We had to ship a car for our college son and he handled the whole thing on his own, from the car pickup in CA to the casher's check to taking delivery once he was out in OH for the year. Technically they were a day late with our delivery BUT it was really more evidence of their great service- someone else taking delivery of a car on the truck couldn't be found, so they had to hang out in Cincinnati to see them first. I really would have appreciated that willingness if it had been our son missing his pickup call, something I worried about since he couldn't take delivery before his dorm opened and classes started. Driver stayed in touch with him, while Felicia was in touch with me and the car was there as promised the very next day. Everyone was accessible that whole last weekend the schedule was getting narrowed down as the driver got close, so we never had to worry. Excellent team, would absolutely hire them again. Our car was an SUV, thus the price, so don't judge by that....[More]
By Susan Lyon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 31 2015 10:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 1 2015 5:31PM
Previous 1 2 3