View 152,885 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 99
Reviews 1-25 of 2462
Sam was very knowledgeable and professional throughout the process. She was available whenever I called her. This was my first experience with car shipping and I would highly recommend Sam Anderson and Auto Shipping Group to anyone that needs this type of service....[More]
By Ginny Rowen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping a car and Lance at Auto Shipping Group walked me through the process and was very attentive start to finish. I'm very satisfied with the service he provided....[More]
By Jack Lestrange on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Originally, I was going to drive the car across the country with a friend but she decided it would be too hard. The cost of shipping the car was not much more than the cost of gas and accommodations along the way and saved wear and tear on both the car and me. I received a call on the day the truck was available. That was a bit unnerving but it worked. We met the truck and driver in a dark, muddy empty lot that evening. All very clandestine. But the driver was friendly and knowledgable. It was quite an adventure. I took a video to share with my 7 year old grandson who is very interested in such things. The car arrived just before we got there and was in good condition. The whole experience was successful. Thank you. ...[More]
By Jean Caswell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
I have been in the truck and auto industry for 40 years. I have done business with Auto Shipping Group twice now. Stephanie Hamilton and her crew are the best I have seen in this business. With this vehicle, a lot of extra service and patience was required. There would be no hesitation in recommending to others Auto Shipping Group, and specifically asking for Stephanie. I certainly will!...[More]
By Jim Ahrend on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
The broker for this transport, Kimberly Freiley, was very knowledgable, professional and courteous. She is assisting with my pursuit of a claim concerning interior damage to the vehicle. The hauler picked up the car on time and delivered it two days early. The hauler was also very communicative during the process. I would use this broker again as she is very responsive and professional. 5-star rating deserved. ...[More]
By BAM on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Bridget, You are m...[More]
The transportation company's representative demonstrated great communication skills. She let the sender and receiver up to the minute details from beginning to end. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group's Chell Hart for reliability. They are a reputable company in my book....[More]
By Thomas Chay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Thomas, It was fun to work with you and your customer for this route! Carrier's...[More]
I had been working with Sam when I was still in Virginia. I decided to drive to Washington state. I got as far as Billings MT and got caught in a snow storm. I called Sam and even though she was off she stayed and found a truck to pickup my car so I could fly to Seattle. She was a life saver. The driver was great and got the car there on time even though he was caught in another storm. Sam kept us updated during the trip. ...[More]
By John C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Chell was excellent. She worked very hard to secure a transport and was successful. At the end I decided to fly and get the vehicle but Chell was great to work with....[More]
By Sye Bennefield on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Sye! I was happy to do the leg work finding a carrier. I was even happier to see tha...[More]
ASG agent Sam answered all of my questions patiently and honestly. Initially i was very anxious as this is my first time transporting my Lexus but Sam explained the entire process. She sent me the entire paper work. After reviewing them i was ready to hand over my car. Carrier arrived promptly. He loaded the car onto his truck, handed me bill of laden and at the destination he got my car washed as it became dirty due to 6-7 days of travel on his truck. I preferred to pay using credit card but carrier was not setup to process card payment. So i had to pay him using cash. Car was returned in good condition....[More]
By Sandeep on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 2:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Hours Ago
SAM ANDERSON (360) 200 6922 sam@autoshipping group.com CALL ME FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE...LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE MILITARY OR SR FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNT. ...[More]
The customer service was personable, prompt and overall excellent. The shipping dates were hit and fee I ended up paying was very reasonable. ...[More]
By Peter Grove on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 2:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Hours Ago
SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR YOUR ESTIMATE Peter, I know you are a very busy person and I just want...[More]
Great experience shipping with Mike and Auto Shipping Group! Car was picked up on the day I initially requested in CA and delivered on time to my home in MA. Mike checked in regularly with updates. I would highly recommend Mike and Auto Shipping Group for anyone shipping a vehicle....[More]
By Andrew on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 1:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 1:57PM
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 Mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Andrew, thanks for the 5-Star review!! It was a pleasure worki...[More]
Wish all opportunities were as smooth as our transaction with Auto Shipping Group. Malia was a consummate professional in guiding me through the process from beginning to follow up. It is extremely rare in todays world to experience outstanding customer care and concern and our event was truly memorable and above expectations. Car was picked up ahead of commitment and delivered one day earlier than promised. Thank you....[More]
By Herb Or Betty Fanz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 10:07AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES, thank you so much for ...[More]
By Herb Or Betty Fanz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 10:07AM
kim was so professional, made the shipping a no hassle ship, she kept me updated with every step of the way She was a true professional on it and I will come back with no hesitations . I I will recommend her to friends for sure...[More]
By Futty Danso on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 12:07AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 10:29AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Futty! What can I s...[More]
Cant say enough of our sales rep Stephanie. She had tremendous follow through, we received our estimate instantly. Our driver was very friendly and actually delivered the car a day early. Excellant service and I would recommend to friends. ...[More]
By Vanessa Setton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 12:04AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 10:58AM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Service***Over 6 years experience***Call ME Direct Today****Vanessa, Thank you for the Awesome 5 Star ...[More]
It was reassuring to have one contact person with your company. Felicia was always available and kept me informed of every step in the process. Since this was a new experience for me, it was particularly helpful. During the weekend I changed the location of the delivery and was pleasantly surprised to receive a response on a Sunday. I would definitely recommend your company to a friend and that is due to Felicia's great customer service....[More]
By Donna Conway on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 11:31PM
The number of quotes, brokers and carriers can get quite overwhelming. I went with Auto Shipping Group as they seem to be one of the biggest broker firms. Since they are one of the biggest they have good electronic data to track whom of the shippers are good etc. I give them 5 stars for their customer service from my point of contact Chell Hart. Chell got our BMW from VA to CA in less than 5 days, which was very impressive. She also had a quick turnaround to get the car picked up. Despite being in the mountains of Lake Tahoe she helped us navigate to pick up the car in Sacramento to get it done quicker and cheaper. Thanks ASG and Chell great job! ...[More]
By Andy H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 9:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 1:57PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Andy! I love being able to coordinate with dealerships for pick ups. You h...[More]
We were impressed with the professional way the shippers interacted with us, and cared for the vehicles. Thank you for a great shipping experience!...[More]
By JH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 8:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 10:30AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Craig, Thank you s...[More]
I was searching for a carrier to transport my car. I have used ASG before so I gave them another shot. Price quoted was fair and they found a carrier in a reasonable amount of time. I had a nice carrier so that was a plus. Each carrier will be different so your mileage will vary. Overall I would recommend them. I have had 2 cars delivered and both turned out fine. Happy with the customer service....[More]
By Chas on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 8:40PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 10:31AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Chuck, Thank you s...[More]
I had an excellent experience with Auto Shipping Group. They came back with a quote within minutes of my inputting my information around 10pm. Danielle Heagy called me first thing in the morning, and since my line was busy she sent an email promptly to confirm the quote and to answer any questions. She went above and beyond the call to duty when she kept me informed as the truck was making its way through the tremendous snow storm that hit the Buffalo area. In the end, the car that was being shipped arrived safe and sound. She was pleasant to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to use Auto Shipping Group again. Unfortunately, I was scammed by the individual from whom I bought the car over Craigs List, and would caution others to be very careful in this regard. ...[More]
By Lynn Selke on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 8:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 10:15AM
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Lynn- Thank you SO much fo...[More]
This company is definitely a solid choice for auto shipping. I had my vehicle shipped over 2800 miles and it arrived in 10 days, undamaged, and ready to drive. My agent was Danielle Heagy and I would absolutely recommend her. I had several small issues pop up during my shipment and she handled them promptly and efficiently. The only real problem I experienced was the company who picked up my vehicle gave me a time for pickup (10pm) and never contacted or answered their phone to let me know the pickup would be extremely late (6am next day). Other than that it was rather painless. ...[More]
By Chris Welton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 7:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 9:57AM
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Chris- First off let me sa...[More]
I have heard and read about horror stories when people have moved their vehicles. I can honestly say it was a smooth process for me and I am so thankful. The bid I accepted was good and fair. They picked the car up the night before which worked well for me. It was delivered on time within the hour that was stated. Tige made sure all went well. Communication was great. The actual company that took the vehicle was reliable, friendly and courteous. The car was fine when it arrived. Driver took special care with it. I would call this company again without a doubt. Thank you Tige!...[More]
By Scott Burdette on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 6:57PM
Malia is very knowledgeable about vehicle transportation! Thanks to her I felt very well informed when deciding to ship my vehicle. Her experience in this industry also makes her very efficient, even in the days waiting for a truck she was working hard at finding someone for me. Thank you for your effort & excellent service Malia! Do yourself a favor and give Malia a call today!...[More]
By Customer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 6:31PM
A friend had previously worked with Sue Garrison and was very happy with the experience. She had contacted about ten companies before deciding to go with Sue so I knew a complete review had been done. I was very happy with Sue, Val and our driver. He was on time and very polite and professional. The price I was quoted ($630.00 Seattle to Oakland) sounded fair and was the price I paid - no last minute surprises. I would not hesitate to recommend them and if I need to ship again I know who to call. Terry Conway ...[More]
By Terry Conway on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 6:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 4:15AM
SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Oh thanks so much Terry for a stellar review. Please say hi to Claudia for me. It was a pleasure d...[More]
My experience with this company was beyond amazing. Danielle was more than accommodating and helpful! She stayed within my budget of $1150 and found me a carrier incredibly quickly, it took only four days after I first talked to her. She stayed in contact with me every step of the way and always emailed or called to check on the progress of the car! I was so scared to try this out but if I ever have to do this again she's who I'm going to! Big thanks to her! ...[More]
By Tyeisha Travis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 3:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 25 2014 3:56PM
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tyeisha- What can I say?? ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3