View 158,184 Reviews on 3,669 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 105
Reviews 1-25 of 2618
Malia was very professional and helpful while arranging the transport of the vehicule. Our company represents pro athletes that get traded from city to city often ans we will be sure to use her services again in the future. She was available at all times and acted quickly to solve all the issues. Great service! Thank you...[More]
By Emilie castonguay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABL...[More]
I must say, I've had experience with transporting companies previously and Brandon was AWESOME!! I myself work in the transportation industry and we provide WORLD CLASS SERVICE. YOU GUYS HAVE PROVIDED ME WORLD CLASS SERVICE transporting my vehicle from North Carolina to Texas. The communication was great and the timing was exactly when you stated it would be!!! I would DEFINITELY recommend you all to others!...[More]
By Shena Holmes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Shena, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the bu...[More]
I was a little nervous at first about trusting a company I found through a Google search to transport our car. Lance explained what to expect during the process and was very helpful throughout. He was able to line up a driver within a day or two. The price was in line with what I expected and he was very quick at getting back to me when I had questions. I would definitely use him again in the future....[More]
By Wayne on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Wayne, Thank you for having the faith to let me handle the transport. You made it very eas...[More]
I spoke with Stephanie when setting up and finalizing my order. She was very helpful and answered all my questions I had about the shipping process. For times I was not able to reach her she did return my call/email in a timely fassion. Dispatcher Alex i had a little more trouble with. He seemed to rush me off the phone when trying to relay to me the pickup/dropoff time. I had made an agreement for them to pickup the car early and hold it little longer until we could reach our destination to pickup the car however, Alex was trying to push the day sooner. I had to reach Stephanie to rectify the issue. The Truck Driver although arrived later than anticipated he kept me updated with his status. Once arrived he was professional and explained how the car will be configured,etc. He treated my vehicle carefully when driving on and off the trailer....[More]
By Jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE****Jon, Than...[More]
Slight miscommunication with trucking company that picked the vehicle up but otherwise great customer service. Arrangements were prompt and made possible to make ETA even with short notice for service....[More]
By C Loo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Good customer service. Quick and prompt arrangement due to short notice. Good follow up and notification on service and delivery....[More]
By C Loo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Malia's "voice" was clarion clear in an otherwise discordant chorus of quotes. Professional and responsive to my request for quotation, she helped me to navigate the turbulent waters of car transport. I was immediately confident that my vehicle was being cared for at a competitive and reasonable price. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a competent and honest broker....[More]
By SElrick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 26 2015 12:43AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Kim was really nice when she delivered the car and there were no problems!! I would use them again ,if I ever need to ship another car!!!...[More]
By La Rose Watts on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 26 2015 12:37AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! La Rose, Th...[More]
By SElrick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 26 2015 12:32AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Julie has been my primary booker for auto shipping for a couple years now. She never leaves you hanging and goes the extra mile to make sure everything is taken care of. Even when not asked to! She's the best and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to ship their car anywhere in the country....[More]
By Becki Chernoff on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 26 2015 12:25AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is always wonderful working with you on your transports. I enjoy seeing what the ne...[More]
I had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. I was on a tight schedule, with only 3 days that my car was available for pickup the following week. Stephanie from Auto Shipping Group ensured me she could find a transporter for my car, and sure enough by the next day she had made the arrangements. I was given a 2-day window during my available time frame that the driver would be in my area, and sure enough he picked up my car right on time (and both the driver and Stephanie and Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group contacted me several times leading to the pickup so I knew he would be coming and the exact time). Car was delivered 3 days later right on schedule, with the driver and Stephanie calling to with updates enroute. Overall great service and communication. Stephanie and Kimberly were both very helpful answering all my questions and getting the shipping set up, and were always quick to return my phone calls and emails. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again next time I need to ship my car....[More]
By hma on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 25 2015 11:17PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE***HMA, Thank you for...[More]
Fastest quote with best price and fantastic service. Kim was very professional and prompt. "Easy" (the truck driver) was respectful and friendly. I would recommend them to my own family. ...[More]
By Dr H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 25 2015 10:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 25 2015 10:29PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dave, Thank...[More]
I can't say enough about how impressed I am with this company. I was really worried about shipping our car all the way to Hawaii, especially after looking at reviews of other companies. Our car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The whole process was very easy. I was kept informed by email every step of the way. I also got very quick return calls when needed. Our car arrived safely with no problems. I would use this company again and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Ali on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 25 2015 10:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 25 2015 10:29PM
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR QUALITY SERVICE****Ali, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW...[More]
Greg B at Auto Shipping Group did an outstanding job getting my Carrera 4 from NJ to California. Greg kept me informed and provided several updates from pickup to delivery. This is the 3rd time I have used ASG to ship my vehicles and I have had stress-free experiences each time. Even though the East was going through Blizzard-like conditions the car was picked up with 2 business days of my contract signing. If you are going to get a carrier for your car or a customer vehicle you can put your trust and faith in Greg and his crew at Auto Shipping Group. I will turn to them the next time I need safe and timely transport of my vehicles....[More]
By Shannon O. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 25 2015 9:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
***GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com...Shannon, we appreciate your confidence in us!! Been our pleasure serving you on your last ...[More]
I was very pleased with the service they provide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................:.///:............................................................................,,,,,,,,.,...,,,,,.............[More]
By Jeremy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 25 2015 8:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 25 2015 8:45PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jeremy, Tha...[More]
My over all experience with Auto Shipping Group was outstanding. Julie Johnston was very informative and helpful. She explained the entire process very thoroughly. The pickup and delivery were both on time and the driver was very professional. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again....[More]
By Eric Wilson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 25 2015 7:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 25 2015 9:16PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Eric it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport and I look forward to working with you...[More]
I was very pleased with the service given to me by Martha Castillo of Auto Shipping Group. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Martha was very patient with me and answered all my questions. Martha found a driver for me within the first day, and the driver was great! He gave me his cell phone number and called to arrange the drop off of the vehicle. We were also very fortunate that Martha found us an enclosed transport for essentially the same price as a open transport. I highly recommend Martha and Auto Shipping Group!!...[More]
By Nancy Emenger on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 24 2015 10:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 24 2015 11:33PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Nancy, thanks so much for the 5 star review! Not only did we get you picked up within a day - we g...[More]
I had a great experience using this company. The company contact was very responsive and did everything in her power to get any question awnsered in a timly manor....[More]
By Steven R. Gaspari on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 24 2015 10:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 24 2015 10:15PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much Steven for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get...[More]
. . . . . . . . . . I Guess so! In this day & age of Internet fraud, mistrust and money making schemes - - People are naturally hesitant regarding giving their CC info or personal info out over the phone or online. Since I had lost my previous Car transport contact from past years, I was recently left at square one with finding a new Hookup. Destiny seemingly brought me to Auto Shipping Group Inc. via Google. Service Rep Lance Staab won me over through our initial phone call over the four inquiries I had sought out. I made him re-iterate prices double time, ensure my per-requisites and read me back things I had spoken about. Mistrust? No. Just being careful. Lance came through with flying colors offering a no hassle price match through friendly conversation. I spoke about keeping the costs down as much as possible and he obliged me, came up with a fair price - and we signed the contracts. First and foremost, communication was always there on both ends as he even offered after hours contact with him. He gave my girlfriend and I an ETA of 4-5 days possible. The car upon leaving the state of Idaho/Washington arrived 2.5 days later! Not only were the driving team driven and thorough, they somewhere along the lines ( and I don't promise this to everyone) - upgraded me to and "Enclosed" carrier trailer at no extra cost. Perhaps convenience on their end? Who cares! It was a great surprise! After an intricate derail of the car from the trailer triple checking any and all obstacles of futile mishap, I paid the remaining balance and they were off. No cheap over caffeinated truck driver small talk, just friendly tones and professional courtesy. Kinda outside my bubble here as I only log in to something like YELP for negative venting - but these guys were outta sight. If you've got paranoia or have ADD , take yourself a break already. Going into "A" for Auto Transport in MY Rolodex. Thanks again Lance! ...[More]
By Rick S Mickela S on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 24 2015 9:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 24 2015 10:56PM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rick, When I talked with you today, you said your were going to write me a good review. Well ...[More]
Great customer service! Honest, dependable and knowledgeable representatives. I would use this company again! ...[More]
By Maritza Bermudez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 24 2015 7:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 24 2015 10:59PM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Maritza Thank you so much for the great review. I could not have done such a great job with o...[More]
I contacted a number of transport companies while looking for a carrier to ship my vehicle. Felicia stood out from all the customer service agents because of her attentiveness, honesty, and tenacity. I mean that in a good way. From the moment she earned our business there was continued contact and updates. I never felt as if I was in the dark about my vehicle. Great Customer Service! If I ever need a vehicle shipped again, there is no question I will use auto shipping group again. ...[More]
By Alfredo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 24 2015 5:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 24 2015 6:08PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Alfredo...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you...[More]
Stephanie was terrific. She located a transporter within 24 hours of the order- on a Saturday! The car was picked up the next day- Sunday morning, and arrived 5 days later. No issues whatsoever. Great service!...[More]
By Charles Morse on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 24 2015 4:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 24 2015 5:52PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY SERVICE****Charles, Thank you fo...[More]
I had a great experience Stephanie walked me through the whole process and was available to answer all of my questions during the transport as I was nervous not having shipped anything before....[More]
By Angela D'Angelo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 24 2015 4:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 24 2015 5:53PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY SERVICE****Angela, Thank you fro...[More]
This has been the best experience I have ever had with any type of contracted service. The car we transported belonged to my late son-in-law. He had hoped to work on it with his newborn son someday. Because he treasured this car, my daughter wanted me to keep and maintain it for my grandson. Needless to say, pretecting it was top priority. Felicia Williams of ASG was amazing with arranging covered transport. She stayed in contact with my on nearly a daily basis to set up pickup and deliver times, and to keep me informed of the progress. She also asked for feedback at various points to ensure I was satisfied. The transport driver also stayed in touch to ensure we were in sync for both the pickup and delivery. The transport truck was clean and well-maintained. The driver was both courteous and respectful, acknowledging the importance to us of protecting this car. The car arrived in perfect condition. I will use ASG again down the road when I purchase a classic car. I highly recommend them to anyone needing to transport a vehicle. Also, I recommend to anyone to spend the extra money to ship via covered transport. It is worth it....[More]
By Richard Kinkead on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 24 2015 4:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 24 2015 6:06PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Richard...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. An...[More]
Stephanie kept me in the loop about times deposits and total cost for the mover. Very nice and easy to work with....[More]
By Robert on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 24 2015 1:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 24 2015 4:22PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Robert, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 ST...[More]
Previous 1 2 3