View 156,240 Reviews on 3,650 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 106
Reviews 1-25 of 2650
Chell Hart (360)207-5480 is a wonderful and considerate representative. She did not give any hassles and was completely honest from the beginning. I did not have any negative experiences with this company and I would use them again. I would recommend them to anyone looking to ship their vehicle. Thank you Chell for a wonderful customer service experience. I received the positive energy you sent my way. (^_^) S.D. ...[More]
By S.D. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear SD, I'm so glad I got to work with you- even though you ended up not needing to shi...[More]
Brandon helped to move the car with no problem.They were on time and were cheaper as well.They have posted the time line accurately and my uncle was also very happy with their efficiency and courteous service.We rec highly their company and service to any of my friends and family if they need one....[More]
By neil kumar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Neil, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the bus...[More]
Dan and RDM Transport were GREAT. Dan was helpful and attentive - he called me all the time to keep me looped in on where the car was at. RDM delivered the car early, which was great. Would definitely work with both again!...[More]
By Joe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 Thanks for the kind words and we can't wait to serve you and your friends in th...[More]
Dan Cabral at Auto Shipping Group was responsive, knowledgeable and no-nonsense. He found me a carrier within a day when another group failed to deliver. We had problems with delivery and lack of communication by the driver but Dan helped follow up and the delivery did, in the end, happen within the time frame given. Auto Shipping is a reliable group and I would use them again. ...[More]
By Michele on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you, we are pleased that we could be of assistance to you and look fo...[More]
The process was efficient and timely. And the package arrived earlier than expected, and was in perfect condition. A smooth and efficient transaction....[More]
By Brian Kim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Brian, Thank you...[More]
Universal Technical Institute ships a lot of vehicles, sometimes custom show-cars, all over the U.S. UTI has used ASG for the last year and a half after some unpleasant experiences with other carriers and there is no other group I will ever use. Tige and team have become true partners of UTI and their professionalism and flexibility are unmatched. They are THE automotive shippers you want...period. ...[More]
By Mark Harston on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
I had to have two non-operational vehicles picked up and Brandon came through not only did he pick up the vehicles sooner than I anticipated but he also came through with the best pricing. Thanks Brandon...[More]
By Ed Mohssin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Ed, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the busin...[More]
Lance at Auto Shipping Group was professional, kind and understanding. He was very easy to work with. We were in a difficult situation with a very limited amount of time to make a reservation and he was very accomodating. The transporter, Eagle Transport, that was contracted, was honest, courteous and professional. He advised us of his approximate delivery a day in advance. He took into consideration impending weather issues. On the day of delivery, he contacted us several times to keep us updated on time frame. Upon delivery of the car, he was very personable. I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Group and Eagle Transport....[More]
By Charlene Smolkowicz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 26 2015 3:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 26 2015 5:57PM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Charlene, I want to thank you so much for such a stellar review. Its was a great pleasure a...[More]
There's no other chance I would use anyone else to transport my vehicle! Not only did our vehicle arrive early and undamaged but the customer service was amazing! Our transport was from Colorado to Maui, Julie was unbelieveably helpful and knowledgeable! The price was reasonable as well. We will ship with them again for sure !!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much ,we appreciate everything! I have shipped other vehicles in the past and it never went this well or was as easy as this ! ...[More]
By Samantha Nickell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 25 2015 12:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 25 2015 7:40PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Samantha it was my pleasure working with you both on your transport. Thank you for choosing...[More]
Personnel were friendly and professional. My car was picked up and delivered with no incident. I would use them again....[More]
By OG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 10:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 26 2015 3:14PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Oneill, Thank you ...[More]
Have worked with Stephanie many times transporting my classic/custom cars and have yet to be disappointed. ...[More]
By Peter L. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 10:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 26 2015 10:05AM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Peter, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Sta...[More]
I called several companies to compare prices, etc. Brandon was very knowledgeable and helpful. The cost to ship my car was reasonable. Pick-up was when I wanted it to happen, and delivery was on time and undamaged. I had a few questions along the way and when I called Brandon he always had the answer and was most helpful. I ship my car back and forth from Michigan to California and back every year and will definitely give Brandon a call when I am ready to ship it again....[More]
By Patricia Pank on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 6:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 26 2015 11:45AM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Patricia, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the...[More]
This is a review of the broker, Dan Cabral ONLY. I'll be submitting a separate review for the driver/trucker in a few days when the car arrives. Dan gave me the scoop very straightforwardly about how the whole shipping process works, never beating 'round the bush. The price we negotiated was higher than I was hoping, but my larger car takes up 1.5 spaces on the truck so this was completely fair. He never altered or upped the price unscrupulously, he was entirely upfront and honest about the price throughout the entire process. Dan also served as an incredible liaison twixt myself and the truck driver. Of particular note he was always easy to reach by 'phone and e-mail. I'll note this was my first time shipping a motorcar and it went quite seamlessly....[More]
By Erik R. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 4:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 24 2015 5:26PM
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM We at ASG are all about giving 5 Star customer service thanks for the kind...[More]
Wendy was very responsive to all questions and provide information immediately. The drivers were all very nice and hit their pick up and delivery times. I would most definitely use your company again and will recommend to friends who also move antique cars. The cost of transport was very competitive and fair and the car was as clean as the day I delivered it to the pickup driver. A very important part was your ability to pick up the car on such short notice, it was a life saver for my family....[More]
By James P. McClellan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 10:10AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 26 2015 10:54AM
WENDY BARKER 360 214 3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com James! Thank you so much for this AWESOME review . I take pride in knowing it is solely my kno...[More]
Auto shipping group is one of the incredible companies I have ever dealt with, my reason why Felicia was able to help me get a good deal by reducing the quote 1300 to 1002 to manage within my budget. Felicia text and was able to contact me every day by day from the pick up to delivery and I really appreciate her help. If you want your vehicle shipped correctly done and also really need an excellent transport the best company rated with five star is auto shipping group and make sure you contact Felicia. ...[More]
By Gilbert Kwarteng on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 8:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 26 2015 11:29AM
** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Gilbert, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback a...[More]
I did used Malia for the second time and it was great working with her thanks for your time Malia you are a nice person and i will recommend for your service again ...[More]
By Chris Herich on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 3:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 4:11PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 *******SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Chris, thank you for the wond...[More]
I received many different quotes from different companies but Felicia called me and provided good advice when we first started that gave me good impression on her expertise and dedication. We are glad now that we returned her call and started the auto transport process with Felicia using auto transport group. The process went by very smooth, easy to follow. Car was delivered to California on time yesterday as scheduled. We would strongly recommend Felicia to friends or others or her good works. ...[More]
By Lan Dang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 10:38AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 26 2015 11:29AM
** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Lan, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5...[More]
The foundation of all great relationships, whether they are longterm or short, personal or professon, is communication. This was especially true with ASG. The prompt and courtesy delivery of my vehicle is secondary. What I am most pleased about is I was kept abreast of everything either by email or phone the entire step of the way. And even though I could be a pain with my many calls and questions, each time I was treated like my needs were most important. Even the driver called me multiple timess to keep me up to date with the process. Danielle Heagy and Ben of Tri Point Automotive did a great job of keep this first time customer calm. ...[More]
By Erma Sanders on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 8:37AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 9:34AM
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Erma- THANK YOU SO MUCH fo...[More]
Brandon walked me through the process from beginning to end. I needed a vehicle to be shipped from Ny to Florida during the very busy Thanksgiving week. We shipped a new Honda Accord and it was a seamless process from beginning to end. Thanks again as we and our customer are very satisfied. Keep up the good work. ...[More]
By Duke on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 22 2015 6:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 22 2015 7:05PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Duke, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the bus...[More]
I originally worked with a person that had a sudden medical emergency. Then Kimberly Freiley took over. When I inquired about the status of my car (at 7:30 AM) she promptly called the shipper and got back to me in minutes. The car was delivered that day. I had read a number of positive reviews about Kimberley on the internet. She did an excellent job of taking care of me....[More]
By KB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 22 2015 6:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 22 2015 6:36PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Karl, Thank you ...[More]
Brandon walked me through the entire shipping process like a true professional from start to finish. This was a seamless transaction from the start. Highly recommendation. ...[More]
By Duke on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 22 2015 6:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Took a long time to line up a carrier. But Julie kept me informed of the issues. It didn't help the 1st carrier hurt his BACK AND that set us back a week...[More]
By Gerry Sumara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 22 2015 5:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 11:06AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup. Gerry thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. If the ne...[More]
I had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group. Brandon was quick to return my phone calls and was able to answer all my questions. He walked me through the whole process and followed up from time to time. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I had a quick turnaround to get my car from Illinois to California. The vehicle was dirty but that was to be expected in an open truck. There was no damage and I haven't had any problems driving my vehicle. I will recommend Brandon to anyone and use ASG again if the need arises....[More]
By Varun on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 22 2015 4:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 22 2015 5:40PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Varun, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the bu...[More]
I was nervous about shipping my car but Julie was awesome very nice and knowledgeable. She keep me informed on the process and up to date on pickup and delivery. The carrier was on time and very professional very satisfied with my experience. ...[More]
By Robert Tharpe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 7:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 21 2015 9:03PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup Rob, It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. Enjoy the new vehicle! If the need ari...[More]
I bought a vehicle on ebay that was located in Florida and needed it to be shipped to Arizona, so I ran a search on google for shipping companies. Immediately I was overwhelmed by emails and phone calls from numerous car shipping places and didn't know who to go with, because you never know how honest the reviews are online. Wendy was the first person to actually contact me, and she was extremely knowledgeable about the process and answered all of my questions patiently. She even offered to answer any of my questions about the process if we didn't end up using their company to ship the car. The quote we received was not the lowest of all of the quotes, nor was it the highest. It came in around the middle (just like she said it would). The driver that was chosen to bring out the vehicle (EP Express, Inc.) ended up picking it up the evening before he quoted, and dropped it off to us in Arizona three days before the scheduled date, so I was very happy about that. He was very professional, and dropped off the vehicle in great condition. Overall, I was very happy with this shipping experience, and I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. Wendy Barker was very helpful and patient with me, and she even called me a couple of times to let me know what was going on with the vehicle during the shipping process. I really appreciated all of the interest she took in this case. ...[More]
By Jodi Goff on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 6:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 21 2015 7:16PM
Wendy Barker 3602143680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jodi! I just want to thank you for this awesome 5 star review. I really enjoyed working ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3