View 179,276 Reviews on 3,964 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 85
Reviews 1-25 of 2102
this is not your everyday move... We bought 10 cargo vans. our cargo vans are extended height models and they are also very heavy. Ty made this project very simple and painless. The first of the vans were picked up just before Christmas. . we have went on to move 5 total and will continue to use Ty. Thank you for your help....[More]
By jose on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
I had a hard time committing to a pick-up date due to variables in our home purchase but Tige was patient pulled off a holiday week miracle and made it all happen for us. Cars arrived earlier than we thought they would which was fantastic. Greatly appreciated!...[More]
By jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Julie Johnston with Auto Shipping Group is so good at what she does you simply can't go wrong. She knows the business well and will stick with it to get the job done. She is a real pro you will be delighted to work with! Go with Julie!...[More]
By Charlie Naslund on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 16 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Charlie I'm so pleased that you have your purchase its a very cool car and have fun with it!!...[More]
As I have mentioned to Kimberly, she has been over the top attentive, kind, professional and very responsive! I wish I had 10 of her here in my office!!! If anyone wants to hear a verbal affirmation on her being simply put, amazing, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time of the day of evening on my cell phone at 87-266-5333. If there were more people like Kimberly addressing tough situations like what arose with my situation, life would be much easier to handle when a bump comes along. She handled herself as good as anyone I've ever seen. Good job Kimberly - I'm a fan!...[More]
By Robert A. Allen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 19 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED...[More]
Tige made this process quite simple. We car, a classic 1929 ford sedan,was picked up and delivered without any problems. i will used Auto Shipping Grp. on the future for all my purchased vehicles. thank you again, George...[More]
By GG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Lance gave me all the answers to all the dumb questions I ask, since I knew nothing of transporting. He was friendly and knowledgeable and explained every detail. Went over the price and time of pick up and delivery. Told me that there would be a second party that actually picked up the motorcycle, that's something other company's failed to mention. I did check other company's and could have saved a little, but I felt very confident with Lance. Hopefully I will not need another Transport, but if I do I will call Lance....[More]
By Rebecca Alcorn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 20 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Becky I want to thank you so much for the stunning Review. I know you could have chosen any...[More]
Julie was very helpful and always replied to my calls and emails, to answer Questions I had Julie was great to work with... good experience on my part I had never shipped a auto before Pick up in Ohio went smooth and driver delivered car early at destination state.. Julie kept in touch thru out.....[More]
By alberta on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 20 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM. CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE, ALL US STATES INCLUDING HAWAII AND ALASKA AND CAN ASSIST IN WOR...[More]
All went well. Felicia got me another excellent driver for these two cars who seemed as concerned as the driver for my AMX the day before. They arrived early, actually, at two in the morning and had to wait for the shop to open. Shop said there was no damage. Another great service! Thanks, Felicia....[More]
By Bill Walter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 22 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
All went smoothly. I was most impressed with the driver Felicia got for me. He had a load of quite expensive cars and he was very concerned that no damage would occur with them. And I felt he would do the same with mine. It arrived right on time and had no damage at all. Great service!...[More]
By Bill Walter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 5:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 22 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Very fast. My representative walk me thru the entire process making sure I understood everything. She work with my conditions for the pick up and everything went as expected.I will recomend and use their services again....[More]
By Jose Pereira on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 5:16AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 5:50AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Jose it was great working with you on your move. I wish you the very best in your new state ...[More]
we sincerely appreciate all your help. My review is entirely accurate. In no way did we feel mislead given our newness to the transport process. Our vehicle was delayed in being picked up but in fact was delivered early and without damage.We sincerely appreciate all your help and would certainly recommend you and ASG to anyone needing automobile transport. ...[More]
By CC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 4:53AM
I shipped my BMW with Auto Shipping Group second time cross country and as expected service was the best. Everything was prompt and smooth from day I called up to get quote till my car was delivered. Lance gave me clear options about pick up date and expected delivery date, he was following up with me throughout the delivery of my car. You cant get any better service than this. I have been using Auto shipping group since 2011. Highly recommend this Group....[More]
By Ketan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 1:15AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 5:32AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ketan I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could ...[More]
He is very prompt and responsive. He made my order on the same day I requested. He is in touch with me until they delivered my vehicle. He responded to my call patiently and provided me with the right information. ...[More]
By Rajesh Narni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 10 2016 3:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 5:32AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rajesh I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could...[More]
This is the second time I have used Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicles from the Continental US to Hawaii and in both cases I have been very please with their service, professionalism, and courtesy. They make vehicle shipping stress free. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to my family and friends. Mahalo ASG!!!...[More]
By Lyle Arafiles on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 10 2016 8:58AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 21 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Lyle, Thank you for the FAB...[More]
Brandon helped me with the transport of my car from Albuquerque to Columbus. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process.very prompt to respond and answered all my questions very well. I would definitely use his service for all future transport needs and would also recommend him to others as well ...[More]
By arora on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 10 2016 5:20AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 10 2016 6:56PM
Hello Arora, Thanks for the kind words in your Review. It was a pleasure to help get your vehicle moved. Thanks for your business much appreciated. ...[More]
This was my 2nd Shipping with Malia and both times were great experience. Her pricing was very realistic unlike others, they low offer you but your vehicle does not move (in result more stress on your end). She's very honest with her pricing and she will keep you up to date. This company is number one for a reason. Thanks Malia ...[More]
By KP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 10 2016 12:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 10 2016 4:33PM
FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.C...[More]
Great guy to work with. Very informative. I was very pleased with the knowledge he displayed while giving me information on the shipping process and how the company works. I woukd highly recommend this company ...[More]
By alexis rankins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 9 2016 5:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 3 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alexis I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could h...[More]
Kimberly replied as soon as I had a question and answered within reason. Great service. I recommend and will use again if and when need be. Being military things come up and everything was handled promptly. Thank You!! ...[More]
By MS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 9 2016 6:28AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 9 2016 3:30PM
Very professional company, from broker to driver, everything went better than expected, Was able to keep in contact with driver at all time, if needed and was Informed of the progress. Excellent service and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family ...[More]
By John Simoni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 9 2016 2:08AM
Just due to snow and rain, my vehicle was dirty when it arrived. However, the overall service was good! It is fast !..........................Thanks Greg! I am wondering why it would be at least 200 characters.... ........ ....... ...... ...... ....... ...... ..... ......[More]
By ZIJIE on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 8 2016 9:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 8 2016 9:47PM
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Zj...We appreciate you and your business. Best of luck with your new job in New Jersey...[More]
Felicia got me the best price by $200 compared to all other quotes received. Once I gave her a pickup window, the pickup was on the first day. The carrier team drove a semi rig, and arrived 50 hours from pickup (2800 miles). Couldn't ask for better!...[More]
By Dave on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 8 2016 4:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 8 2016 4:39PM
Leah Linn made the transport of my vehicle from Georgia to Texas a pleasant experience. She was very effective in securing a very reasonably priced transporter that delivered on time and with the utmost care. Leah kept me informed throughout the whole process and was outstanding to work with. Give that lady a raise!...[More]
By Roy Willis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 8 2016 2:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 8 2016 4:45PM
Roy it is always fabulous to assist a military family. Thank you kindly}}}}}}}{{{{{{ LEAH LINN 360-464-2504...[More]
Great service - No hassle... Leah was transparent from the beginning and led me to fell comfortable having her arrange my car relocation. Not only you could see her smile through the email and phone conversation , she also was following up and updating me along the line. As a top trainer in customer service and GM in service oriented industry i would hire her to be part of my team. Thank you fora wonderful experience! OD...[More]
By Ousdiop on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 8 2016 4:06AM
It was easy to find my agent Malia even I call her at late night or during holidays. My car's battery was not very good. As they delivered my car longer then estimate, my car's battery was dead. On the agreement, they say they may charge fee for thing like dad better which make loading hard. I asked about this before my car delivered, but it was hard to contact the carrier. They do not reply email, nor answer phones. My agent even could not get hold of them. My agent told me that they deal with this issues all the time, just may be with fees. It was a little stressed that nobody can give me a sure answer about dad battery, so I just let it go... When I picked up my car, my battery was dead dead as I was afraid... The driver was a nice guy. He carefully checked my car's condition when he picked up the car. And When he delivered my car, he was trying to help me jump start (finally I did the jump start as he was not familiar with my car. )and did not ask for any fees. The car was pretty dirty when I picked it up, but it is understandable that it was open carried for a long way. I do not blame the driver at all. ...[More]
By RL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 7 2016 10:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 8 2016 6:07PM
Felicia knows what she is doing. We did not worry about our car transport while we were packing, house hunting, transporting pets etc. etc. We left the FIAT to Felicia and she handled everything!! Two things that were small surprises 1) make sure the gas tank is 1/4 or less at time of pick-up when shipping by boat and 2) the info on the Matson web site for pick-up times in Honolulu is incorrect - they open at 8:00 a.m. - no earlier. No complaints - excellent service - would not hesitate to use Felicia again - SHE IS THE BEST!!!! ...[More]
By Boris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 7 2016 6:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 7 2016 6:16PM
Previous 1 2 3