View 153,749 Reviews on 3,611 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 103
Reviews 1-25 of 2567
I honestly do not have anything bad to say, customer service was amazing. I got an explanation off what I was paying for before I got a chance to ask, not to mention the associate whom I spoke to kept in contact with me with offers of earlier pick up dates than I requested. At the end of the day I got my car within two days same condition I left it in. And received the upmost respect from both the driver and representer of the company off which I served with. If I ever need a transport for my vehicle I'm sticking with you guys!!! ...[More]
By Jackson Louisma on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
****CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Toll Free 800-901-6452****...[More]
After looking through various services, I came across ASG and talked to Kimberly and she was of great help. She ensured that my car would be shipped immediately and contacted me the same day with three different quotes and prices I could choose from. I received my car on time and everything was smooth!...[More]
By An on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! An, Thank you so ...[More]
I used this company twice for the car transfer and in both cases, Felicia took care of the arrangement. I am happy with both experiences. She kept me informed and went extra mile to make things happen. Over all, the group is honest and very pleasant to work with. From the planning, getting picked up, to being delivered, Felicia had been on top of everything and I felt very comfortable working with her and group. A driver did a great job transferring the car in this difficult weather in northeast, and kept informed sender and receiver. Great job. ...[More]
By nh-en2000 on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Yuka...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And o...[More]
great service. i called Kim before I fly to Ca to get the car, and Kim told me not to worry, Ca to TX is common route, with plenty availability. She's right, I got the car from the dealer on Sunday, and called Kim on Monday, she was be able to locate and arrange the operator to pick up the car from the dealer the same day. driver is reliable, arranged everything with dealer, and their office send me a message once car is picked up. I would definitely use them again in the future. ...[More]
By steve on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Steve, Thank you...[More]
Great customer service. My representative was easy to get in touch with, she promptly returned my calls and answered all my questions about shipping a vehicle. I was kept in the loop about the progress during my vehicle's transport from Texas all the way to Hawaii. I would recommend this company for any friend shipping a vehicle. ...[More]
By Evelyn Shaheen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***Over 6 YEARS Experience*** stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Evelyn, Thank you for the BEAUT...[More]
I am frequent mover. I am very thankful to ASG for best service. I called Lance and explained my requirements (want my car to be picked up and to be delivered on time). He fulfilled his commitment. My car was picked up on 2nd Nov 2015, after that, i started my journey from Phoenix to Houston. It just took 3 days to deliver my car in excellent condition. On time service helped to save my money i could had spent for rental car. They also took minimal rate for the whole service, $150 lesser than others. Best thing is they picked car from my home, Phoenix and deliver it to Houston rental car center. I never felt missing car for commutation. Thanks Lance. Really grateful for your support and service. Regards, Kapil...[More]
By Kapil Chauhan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 1:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 22 Hours Ago
Lance Staab. 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kapil Thank you so much for the review. I know since its the holidays time is very short. ...[More]
Lance was easy to work with, price was fair, transport co worked with my seller and his timing, overall satisfied with the experience....[More]
By Greg B on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 10:58AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 11:33AM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Greg Thank you so much for the stellar review. I know during the Holiday Season time is ver...[More]
Jeff was very reliable and helpful when it came to moving my Mom's car to Florida. He always responded quickly thru text or phone call to keep me posted on status of transport. I would definitely recommend using Jeff Bays as a contact if this service is needed. ...[More]
By Shary Meadowcroft on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 9:54AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 11:35AM
JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180. Thank you Shary, it was my pleasure helping you get your moms VW shipped. Please give me a call if...[More]
This is the second time I have used the Auto Shipping Group. Wendy gave me excellent customer service. Fair pricing and reasonable transport time. I would use them again if I needed to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Ellen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 9:49AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 10:59AM
Wendy barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you Ellen for this review. I hope your move goes smoothly.Wendy Barker..Easing minds one car...[More]
thank you to Tige and the team at Auto Shipping Group. We were relocating and needed to move our 2 vehicles. The process was easy and the driver was nice. thank you again....[More]
By stephanie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 9:10AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 3:13PM
great job... as always. happy customers. many of our customers have used Malia for shipping their vans and they have been very pleased. ...[More]
By daryl berrelli on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 8:47AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 3:49PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME...[More]
Robert was very responsive and returned any phone calls or emails promptly. The order was immediately filled and vehicle delivered with ease! Overall experience was professional and worry-free with little hassle. Vehicle arrived same day we needed it. I would call Robert again for other vehicle transport needs. ...[More]
By Lisa on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 8:28AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
***ROBERT J REYES***360-464-2571 robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the feedback Lisa! You were great to work with and I'm glad we w...[More]
Great Service-Kimberly was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Everything went smoothly....[More]
By Nancy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 10:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 10:09AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Nancy, Thank you...[More]
Had a small 2d Hyundai transported from Boise to Oregon without any issues. This was my first time using an auto transport company and Lance guided me through the whole process from beginning to end. I got a great quote for this type of service (I looked around), and was provided excellent customer service. Would recommend and do business with ASG again.l...[More]
By Arturo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 10:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 9:49AM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Arturo thank you so much for the great reveiw. it was a pleasure assisting your family. Wit...[More]
This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group. Both times I worked with Randy Chavez to ship my daughter's truck cross country - once when she deployed to Afghanistan and once when she returned. Randy is very knowledgeable about the shipping industry and provided detailed answers to all my questions about what was required to ship a vehicle, how the process worked, and what to expect at pick up and delivery. I am confident that I can trust Randy implicitly. He keeps his word and clearly states all the variables. I will definitely call Randy Chavez at Auto Shipping Group the next time I need to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Robert Gonzalez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 9:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 3:49PM
Right from the start Danielle @ ASG was spot on! Her professionalism, knowledge and most of all her interest in our needs and insuring everything went smooth was a very pleasant and welcome surprise. We did not expect the personal service and care given to us. My daughter is moving back to NH from Seattle and concerned about the move. Danielle calmed fears and anxiety about shipping the car, promised and kept her promise to walk us through the process and keep us informed from beginning until and after delivery. Our experience has been nothing but excellent! We highly recommend ASG and especially Danielle. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...[More]
By Rich Colfer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 8:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 10:12AM
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Rich- THANK you SO much fo...[More]
First time shipping my two vehicles cross country. Could not have been better pleased with the results of the transportation. Vehicles arrive on time, I requested delivery after a certain arrival date and they accomplished it. Almost right after I arrived was I able to receive my precious cargo. Stephanie was very helpful, insightful and empathetic towards my every need. The carrier was very professional as well. They called 1 day prior to both pickup and delivery. Updates could have used some extra calls to notify concerned customers not to cause alarm of whether the transit was going well or not, but what more could a paranoid customer possibly be expected to do? Luckily they calmed my nerves and delivered just in the nick of time. Thank you Stephanie and Auto Shipping Group for an exceptional experience in the shipment of my two valuable vehicles. I will be recommending your services to all my friends and family. Great job guys keep up the good work. Miguel ...[More]
By Miguel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 7:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 10:00AM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-241-3678***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE*** CALL ME DIRECT FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****Miguel, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Sta...[More]
I am a classic/ rare car dealership. I rely on Julie as my preferred shipper. This was another on time great condition delivery. The customer was pleased and the sale vometed without a hitch do I am elated. Great Jo. Again Julie. Thanks Pete...[More]
By Pete on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 7:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 15 2014 9:33PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 (Wrong phone number listed above. this is my direct line) JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Pete, It is always wonderful ass...[More]
customer agent matched price of competition. Just be careful to read conditions as they take ur card details before getting a carrier. So u don't have option to get 2 prices and compare. Try ship a car direct if u don't want to pay upfront and keep ur options open Car was in good shape...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 4:18PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 15 2014 4:31PM
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Viraj, First we would li...[More]
Customer service from Auto Shipping Group Inc. (Account Executive: Sam Anderson) was good overall. They did not have 24 hour customer service, so there were delays in response times. Once picked up by the carrier, ASG Inc has limited control. The carrier was a day late, provided only short notice on pickup, and delivered 2 days early (so that the cashier's check had not even arrived yet). However, the carrier was good and worked with us to deliver and then wait for payment....[More]
By C J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 12:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 15 2014 3:36PM
Kim was great to deal with. She had to reschedule the pick-up several times due to mechanical difficulties with the vehicle. She was always upbeat and very helpful. I never used a transport company before and would be happy and confident to pass her name along to friends and family who may need this service....[More]
By Melanie Feldges on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 10:38AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 15 2014 11:07AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Melanie, You are a...[More]
Felicia provided excellent services as I had hired another company and they put me a week behind schedule. When I called Felicia she was able to help me quickly and was very sympathetic toy previous experience. Felicia was very delightful and she was able to find me a driver right away and my vehicle was picked up in a timely manner and it even arrived early at the ending destination. I would definitely continue services with this company and recommend it to others, as Felicia was a professional and efficient....[More]
By Vanessa Brawdy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 15 2014 12:04AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 15 2014 1:20PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Vanessa...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you...[More]
I had many calls about transporting my vehicle which was overwhelming. When I talked to Mr. Yeargin at Auto Shipping Group he explained everything and it then made sense on how this works. I went with Auto Shipping Group and everything went as how Tige told me it would. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered in time frame expected and the driver kept in good contact with me. Would recommend and use this company again....[More]
By Leo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 14 2014 6:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 15 2014 10:52AM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
From price quote to delivery, Auto Shipping Group was A+++. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone considering vehicle shipping. ...[More]
By Janet D on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 14 2014 3:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 15 2014 7:51AM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Janet, Thank you so much for the outstanding review. It was shear pleasure assisting you in t...[More]
Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was great. We had an oversized antique vehicle to transport - a 1947 Ford Vanette in need of restoration. At 7.5' high, it was too tall to fit on most carriers and required a special transport vehicle. Because of this, we knew the task would be daunting. Brandon made it easy, however. He took the time to explain the process and offered not only insights into the world of transport but also of antique car restorations. We had contacted many transport companies in our search but only Brandon made us feel comfortable with what was potentially a very difficult move. What I learned about this industry is that it is very interconnected. Some companies offer their own trucks, some subcontract, some do both. If you must use one of the latter two methods, as was necessary with our move, you need someone who is knowledge, easy to deal with, and communicative. The truth is that given all the variables (weather, road issues, etc.), anything can happen when you transport a vehicle. The best we can do as consumers is pick a company with an overall long standing positive reputation who values their customers and stands behind their work. Brandon gave us the sense that, from beginning to end, our vehicle would be taken care of. Our driver was courteous and gave us several text updates during the trip. Sometimes people exceed your expectations; we couldn't have asked for a better driver than Dave. If you are facing a move and don't know where to start, give Brandon call direct: 360-200-7529! ...[More]
By Donna on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 14 2014 1:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 15 2014 12:40PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Donna, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the...[More]
Previous 1 2 3