View 150,596 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 86
Reviews 1-25 of 2149
This was my first experience with having a car shipped interstate and Chell was very accomodating from the very beginning explaining me all the details of such transactions. Together we managed to find a good deal too so I've nothing to complain. In general I'm happy with my business with the autoshippinggroup. Thanks!...[More]
By Arman Sahakyan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Arman! I had a blast looking for your carrier! It's nice to know I took out the str...[More]
Sue was amazing, i had a hard time with the seller of the car, the first truck had to leave, and sue found another carrier right away, she is on it! very honest, upfront, and cool. she went above and beyond helping me. tons of emails, kept in constant contact with me. I have always been wary about shipping agents, now i found a GOOD one. No BS, straight forward. totally trustworthy , I never write these things, cuz nobody believes them, so do what you want, but I'm calling Sue again when i need a car moved....[More]
By David Fosbinder on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Fozzy for the outstanding review. It was really great to work with you, too. Glad it a...[More]
Malia answered the phone when I called. I had to leave a voice mail on the other two companies I called; one called back the next day, the other two days later. Malia's quote was less than the the other quotes I received. I was quoted a 3 day delivery; it took 6 days. I was not in a hurry to get the vehicles, so the three days extra was not an issue. Vans arrived in excellent condition. Malia was very friendly and informative. I will call Auto Shipping group when we purchase our next Vans....[More]
By Scott Zack on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX PLUS YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS. Thank you, Scott....[More]
The first carrier was horrible and never picked up my vehicle. Ultimately costing me a lot more money. Called the number give for the driver and the driver did not work for the company any longer The second carrier was much better - on time pick up and delivery. Truck driver was dishonest and tried to get more money from me. In both cases English is spoken very poorly both by dispatcher and drivers making communications difficult. Lance Staab was the ultimate professional at Auto Shipping Group. He kept me informed and calm during the entire process. I feel like I have made a friend in Lance and appreciate his hard work through all of the other troubles that I experienced. Thank you for the opportunity to feedback. I hope this helps....[More]
By Eulen Mark Moore on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Eulen, Thank you so much for the great review about my service. I am glad we worked together w...[More]
Auto Shipping Group was a breeze to work with. Martha Castillo was my go-to person and she explained to me how a shipping broker works since I had never used one before. My car was picked up in Long Island in the time frame quoted to me and was delivered to south Florida on the date promised. What more could you ask for? I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Karen Ragozzine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 19 2014 11:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review and geez what a great one :) Let me know if you ever need me...[More]
The customer service I received from Daniel was outstanding! He found me a truck immediately and had my car picked up in no time! ...[More]
By Jessica Schlesinger on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 19 2014 9:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN C. 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **Thank you again it was my pleasure in serving you....[More]
I had an excellent experience with my broker JULIE JOHNSTON (602) 428-6878 (juliej@autoshippinggroup.com). Julie was perfect! She was very reassuring and prompt, getting back to me within 1-3 hrs. She used email, text and calls which worked great and she was very nice on the phone! The driver came from Washington, very straight-forward. Inspection was easy and non-stressful. No problems loading. Kept my car on the top of the truck offering less exposure to debris and rocks on the road. On time loading and delivering. At first, I was very nervous BECAUSE: 1. I had never done this before, 2. I was shipping an older, expensive Chevell, 3. Montana is kind of out of the way, 4. I don't trust people I don't know. But again I had an excellent experience! If you think I'm a robot writing this review you are mistaken!!!! I HIGHLY encourage you to email me because I, just like you, had doubts about this process at first. When it comes down to it I had a great experience and I would love to refer Julie if you are thinking about shipping across country. Thanks for reading! Steph (slgerges@gmail.com)...[More]
By Stephanie Gergess on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 19 2014 3:18PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 19 2014 7:23PM
JULIE JOHHSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Stephanie it was my pleasure working and meeting you. If the need arises again in the futur...[More]
Good service. Will recommend this company to any one who have shipping needs. The manager herself take good care of u....[More]
By Edwin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 19 2014 10:42AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Edwin, Thank you so much! I...[More]
I needed my car picked up in 24 hours, Martha made it happen. Fast delivery, always able to be contacted, very professional. Highest recommendation!...[More]
By Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 18 2014 9:07AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 18 2014 4:01PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I am an experienced broker and Auto Shipping Grp. is one of ...[More]
The price quote was accurate; the arrangements were made easily; the whole process was painless - a great service. ...[More]
By Norman E Parker Jr on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 9:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 18 2014 8:19AM
JUlIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Norman thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make all of...[More]
Stephanie Hamilton ,,my rep at Auto Shipping Group handled the transport perfectly. The car was picked up on time .Delivered to my home on time. Good service. I will recommend Stephanie Hamilton again. ...[More]
By Rich bruno on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 5:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 5:57PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Rich, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting y...[More]
I had a great experience with Auto shipping Group!! Dan Cabral was very helpful on the phone. Ryan was the gentleman who picked up my truck. He was a day early picking it up which was awesome!! I would definitely use this company again if I ever needed to ship a car and I would definitely recommend there service!!!...[More]
By Barbara Simonds on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 5:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 7:20PM
Auto Shipping Group - - Daniel Cabral - - 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Barbara it was my pleasure in working with you and look forwar...[More]
I couldn't be more pleased with the level of service, prompt answers and communication. This is my third time using Tige for my shipping needs. ...[More]
By Peter Fallon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 8:36AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 2:49PM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
From the first phone call to the delivery of my vehicle it was a very pleasant transaction. Very professional. It's was very important to me to have my vehicle within a certain time and Kimberly made it happen with a competitive price. Thank you very much to all who made this happen....[More]
By Kelly Brammer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 7:17AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 10:05AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Kelly, I want to thank you...[More]
This was my first time shipping my car. I asked total six 5 star companies for quote. All quoted me around same price and same promises - timelines, honesty,driver network, no deposit and insurance. The only reason I chose auto shipping group is Martha. She was very different from other company's representatives. Here is what she did differently - 1). The first time she called me, she explained me the whole process of how the car shipping industry works and what can be the pitfalls in the process. No other representatives from other companies even bothered to do that. She spent 25 minutes with me over the phone and patiently answered all my naive questions. 2). All other companies said - "we are the best and rest all are fraud. They will not transfer your car on time.". On the other hand, Martha never said this. Instead, after she spent the 25 minutes with me over the phone, she said- "Sir, I encourage you to please take a look at all the reviews for all the companies over internet, and then only take a informed decision with any one you think is best." 3). After some days, I zeroed in with Auto shipping group. The moment I told this to other company representatives, they started scolding me (showing their true colors) and saying that I am certainly in wrong hands. 4). At the end my car was delivered and picked on time as scheduled and with no scratch. Martha made no unnecessary efforts to panic me or extra followups or pressure techniques. She was always responsive through texts and constantly in touch during the process. I recommend Auto shipping group for car shipping. ...[More]
By Anurag on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 12:22AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 4:19PM
MARTHA CASTILLO ~ Call for a free quote! 360-464-2504 Thank you so much Anurag for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provi...[More]
Kim was awesome to work with. It was a very good transaction. The one thing that could've been better would be, the estimated price. The difference between my estimated and actual amount paid was very high....[More]
By VJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 10:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 10:07AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Vj, I would first like to ...[More]
Martha was able to coordinate the shipping of my vehicle in a prompt and professional manner. I had a variable timetable that changed on multiple occasions and she was able to meet all my requests. Her service was great!...[More]
By Dionis Malo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 9:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 4:20PM
Call for a free quote!! MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you...[More]
Mr. Yeargin and his support people were exceptionally professional and informative. This is the first time I've used a transport company and everything was explained to me. The price was within range that I expected. Mine was a somewhat difficult situation and Auto Shipping Group took great pains to get the job done....[More]
By Ed Owens on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 9:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 19 2014 12:20PM
I had contracted with another auto transport company and was awaiting the schedule for pick up as the days before my move were quickly flying by... I called that company and expressed my concern that time was running out and they did little to console me. They assured me that my car was the lightest in the load and offering the highest dollar and that everything should be fine... but still, no pick up. In a total panic, I jumped online and put out an email requesting assistance with my move from MI to CA. Shortly thereafer I was connected with Tige and from the get go - I knew I had found someone who was knowledgeable about the business and who was going to help me get my car to my new home. Tige offered tons of suggestions of how to get my car picked up and on it's way - and I was SO RELIEVED. I was in a complete panic before talking to him and afterwards, I had a pickup scheduled, saved money on the move, and had the peace of mind that my car would be here shortly after I arrived. To my delight, my car got here a day early! Tige was amazing and I would 1000% recommend working with him. He will not disappoint!...[More]
By Sue Fletcher on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 7:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 2:49PM
I am incredibly busy and was very specific with my initial request for a particular day to have my vehicle picked up. Although this is generally contrary to the business practices of the transport companies, Martha diligently worked to find a good carrier to pick my vehicle up and specifically asked for the particular day that I had available. When a carrier accepted the terms and quoted $1350, they initially suggested they would pick up the car outside the agreed on time frame. I called Martha back and let her know the situation. She immediately called the carrier to remind them of the narrow timeframe that I had and to reinforce that they originally agreed to pick up on only that day. Thanks to Martha's personal attention and intervention, they agreed and I worked with the driver to find a time and location to ensure the vehicle was picked up that day. The driver was in regular communication with me prior to pick up, and about 24 hours prior to arrival, notified me, so I was at home and ready to accept delivery at the other end. The car arrived in the same condition that it was in when I handed it over,(maybe a little dirtier on the outside). Given that I chose an open trailer, that is entirely expected. There was absolutely no damage to the car at all. I would definitely use Martha again, if possible, given her willingess to intervene to ensure our needs were met, and were happy with the carrier as well....[More]
By Ryan P on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 6:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 16 2014 7:54PM
Call for a free quote! MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Thank you so much for the detailed review in how effectively we were able to accommodate your sp...[More]
Auto Shipping Group did a great job getting my Kia Soul shipped to Michigan for me. Randy Chavez handled the arrangements and was informative and efficient. Good experience and would use them again. This was my second time using their service with great results. ...[More]
By R. Losik on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 5:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 16 2014 5:28PM
***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360.406.4885***Hey Bob, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and please don't hesitate to call upon us again ...[More]
Sam Anderson is excellent to work with!! Will use this company again. I was expecting the costs to be higher than they were to deliver the unit to us. ...[More]
By Brad Deschamp on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 4:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 16 2014 4:45PM
Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Brad, it has been a pleasure assisting you with this shipment. Please feel free to contact m...[More]
Just shipped my daughter's car from California to Florida. Tony was amazing. Contacted me before pickup to make sure driver had contacted me and contacted me after pick up to make sure everything went well. Pick up went perfectly. Driver on time and very polite. Would highly recommend Auto Shipping Group to anyone. ...[More]
By Mk on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 3:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 16 2014 3:25PM
Tony Ferriera Auto Shipping Group (360) 464-2582 ext 405 Meg I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to be able to do this for you and ...[More]
Needed to get my Corolla from Miami to Alameda for a military move. They picked up the car and everything was fine. The truck had mechanical issues which delayed my car being delivered by 3 days. Was told the car was going to be covered during the trip but when I got the car, the entire rear was covered in bugs and dirt. Overall, the price was great and the personnel were very hands on in keeping me up to date on the cars progress. I'd use them again....[More]
By Andrew Chin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 2:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 2:51PM
They were extremely easy to work with and very helpful! I had last minute problems with my vehicle starting and they found someone who could transport it and was very knowledgable. I was tired of dealing with sketchy companies and was very pleased with Auto Shipping Group!...[More]
By Krista on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 15 2014 10:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 16 2014 2:34PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS....[More]
Previous 1 2 3