View 167,275 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 97
Reviews 1-25 of 2417
Felicia was amazing. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. The price she quote was very close to the price we ended paying, I think the price that I payed was even a little less that what was originally quoted. She was very clear on explaining all that would happen from the day that I called for a quote until the day the car would be picked up and delivered. As the day for the pick up got closer she kept me informed of possible day and time that it could happen. She worked with me and my needs for pick up date. The order number was 1017151 and the shipment was from Houston to Florida. The car arrived in good condition and the driver kept me informed of possible day and time of arrival. I will definitely use this company again and I will be calling Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Thank you for making my experience so easy....[More]
By Bibi Diaz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Malia was a great person to deal with. She did the best she could to help us with our car transport. The carrier was terrible. VNS transport came 2 days to early and 2 days late to pick up my car. Then I was told i would receive a call once the car arrived in Washington. No call and the phone number had a generic voicemail. Nobody returned my calls. We were in need of the vehicle for work purposes and the delay really messed up our plans. Finally I had Malia call and she was able to make things happen! ...[More]
By Dorian Corrigan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Leah was amazing! She eased all my fears and was in constant contact throughout the whole process. If I ever ship my car again, it will be through Auto Shipping Group. I'd recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Jazmin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
The customer service was excellent their flexible with your schedule and planning. They keep the customer updated as possible.i would definitely recommend this company to a friend and would also use it again if I had too....[More]
By David Perry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Stephanie was amazing!!! She really made us feel confortable about having our cars shipped across the country. Super helpful and pleasant!!! We had a car that need specia attention due to the fact that is a rare model and she made sure our expectations were met. I would def recommend their services to anyone I know. ...[More]
By Julia L on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 12:13AM
From the moment I called to pickup to delivery, both of our vehicles were in trustworthy hands. Tige provides consistently friendly, professional and honest communication. He is appreciative as well as efficient and skilled at serving customers' needs. The transporter was reliable, maintained open libes of communication throughout the vehicles' journeys and cared for them as if they owned the cars themselves. We are so grateful for this degree of confidence and professionalism in entrusting our vehicles to skilled and caring experts in the business. Thank you so much!!!...[More]
By Johnson Family on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 11:28PM
Although I only gave ASG a short period of time to help me, they were able to move my car from Alabama to Massachusetts....at the right cost, quality and level of service that I wanted. Several other companies were either unable to meet my move dates or gave me an excessively high quote. Dealing with Chell was very easy and she was professional throughout every step of the way. And even after the car was delivered and my bill was fully paid, she took the time to provide me with an updated invoice so that I could submit it to my company. I would highly recommend Chell and ASG to anyone considering moving their car....[More]
By WVR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:58PM
Malia was flawless! This was the easiest and fastest car transport arrangement I have ever encountered. She even worked while she was on vacation. Definite 5 star here!...[More]
By Eric on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITE...[More]
I had a wonderful experience with Tige. I searched for a transport company and found this company and from the minute I called them they were exited to ship my vehicle. Tige was very promt and made me feel like I was in good hands. The best part is I could call him direct at anytime and he would answer any concerns I had. I would use this company in the future hands down. Thank you Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 for all your help. ...[More]
By LJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:07PM
Dave was great at getting my car to its destination quickly. He was very professional. I was extremely happy with the service and delivery. Thanks Auto Shipping Group!...[More]
By CY on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 9:27PM
When I first called ASG to ask for information, they gave me a clear explanation of the process, options, and price difference from other companies, which helped me a lot since this was my first time shipping my car. They kept in touch with me until the last step of the process and offered me some discounts. ...[More]
By MS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 9:26PM
Stephanie was great. Car was delivered 3 days early. Customer service was excellent would definitely use this company again. I received my vehicle 3 days early and the entire process was very easy to use....[More]
By david hay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 8:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 9:02PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****David, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasur...[More]
I picked Auto Shipping Group because a friend of mine had a good experience with it's affiliated companyr Cascade Shipping, ASG's overall ratings were high, and the price quote was amongst the lowest. Tyge was very quick to notify me when I asked for 2 quotes due to a change in my pickup location. He was very realistic with me about the difficulty to pick-up my Toyota RAV4 on the weekend and my suggested $900 carrier fee. In about a week, I got a call that a driver would pick up my car for $50 more which was reasonable. My carrier Safe Auto Transport called me a few days before my pick-up date (Sat/Sun) and wanted to pick up my vehicle on Friday. I was not going to arrive in Michigan until the evening of Friday, and they said they would wait until I got there. I called them to confirm a time on Friday, but then they asked if they could pick my car up on Saturday instead. However, around 5pm they called me to let me know that they'd be there in 45 minutes. Just arriving in Ann Arbor, I was pretty unprepared for the sudden change of plans. It caused me to alter my schedule for the day. They also let me know at that time that I had to drive to a mall parking lot about 2 miles away because the downtown area was too small for the truck to fit through. With only 1 car, I wish I had known beforehand that I had to make arrangements for my ride back to my place. They ended up giving me some cash to take a cab back. About the miscommunication, they told me that they called me instead of another customer that was getting picked up the next day. My car got to Menlo Park 6 days later, the expected time, and the delivery went smoothly. The car was in the same condition and dirty from the road, which I expected. The miscommunication with the carrier would be my only complaint. The service was great though. Tyge was available almost whenever I would call, and took care of things efficiently when I needed help. He explained things in a polite and respectful manner and made my customer experience great.Thanks ASG!...[More]
By Miriam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 8:22PM
Once again, Malia and Auto Shipping Group found me a carrier and got cars delivered on time, and with short notice. I needed 2 cars from TX to PA right away. They found me a carrier the same day!...[More]
By Gary Frasier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 8:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 8:23PM
The people who picked up the car and delivered it were very professional. They called me twice to update me where the car was on the route and twice to let me know the estimated delivery time. They were on time and when they brought the car to me the driver was concerned that it was dusty so he washed it. Tige at the auto group was great to work with and contacted me with all of the information I needed. ...[More]
By sh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 7:02PM
This was my first time shipping the car...and Chell was right on top it from the word go. I did receive lots of quotes and it was a difficult choice. But I am glad I made the right choice. The vehicle was picked on time, and I got it delivered before the expected time...that was a nice surprise. The driver was very polite and patiently waited for over 30 mins and explained me all the details before asking me sign off the delivery receipt. Would surely recommend Chell and her Team....[More]
By VC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 4:14PM
I was actually in a panic since I procrastinated in arranging the transport. it turn out very simple, easy, and painless transaction. I used this company because it has the best rating and I can say with confidence; worth every penny!...[More]
By Esteban Neely on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 2:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 3:03PM
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Esteban ...Thank you for the vote of confidence and great review. I'm pleased we met y...[More]
I called to check pricing on shipping a car in town. Price is reasonable though the customer service was exceptional. I spoke with a very helpful and knowledgeable woman named Malia. I would highly suggest contacting her directly. She can be reached at 360-214-3671...[More]
By Mike on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 1:08PM
my car was shipped promptly and in great condition. Was given the lowest price. Highly recommended! Easy to track. Fast and honest shipping.............................................................................................[More]
By Leo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 11:01AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 2:08PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY****Leo, thank you for the Fabulous 5 star re...[More]
The service was very professional and helpful. Malia was prompt, answered all of my questions and explained the process completely. Although my vehicle has not yet arrived (it was just picked up today), it was picked up earlier than expected and I've been promptly notified. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group, Inc. and Malia....[More]
By CW on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 2:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 6:36AM
Leah is the best person to work with. I actually enjoyed getting to talk to her. Very personable and great for her job. I just wish it would have worked out for her with regards to my vehicle. But she tried so hard to help me and I appreciate that. ...[More]
By Brandon Porter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 12:43AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 2:13PM
+++++ THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ALL THE CHANGES. I WAS HAPPY TO NARROW DOWN THE OPTIONS AND HELP FIND YOUR FINAL SOLUTION++++LEAH 360-464...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car, but Leah made the process completely painless. She answered every anxious question of mine with knowledge and kindness, and she was always easy to contact. Thanks to her, and Auto Shipping Group, everything went off without a hitch. If I need to do this again they'll be my first call....[More]
By Susan A. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 12:01AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 2:16PM
+++++Thank you for your kind expressions and good luck in your new job+++++ Leah 360-464-2504...[More]
After a bunch of junky quotes, and dumb people cold calling me, I chose Auto Shipping Group based on the reviews. I spoke with Malia at length and she was quite helpful. She explained the process and the industry, what was reasonable to expect and what was not. I could quickly tell she knew what she was talking about and wasn't giving me a bunch of BS baloney. Since it was summer she was headed on vacation. (even gave me her cell number). She handed off the call to Stephanie who was also quite professional. It only took a couple days (two i think) and the car was picked up. The driver was courteous and professional (Sandro) from Call Center Auto Transport. I was a little nervous since my car (a Mercedes) was loaded in position 1. I appreciate that he put the car on facing backwards so the road splatter hit the trunk and not the hood. All in all it was a positive process. ...[More]
By Kurt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 30 2015 9:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 30 2015 10:09PM
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****Kurt, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with yo...[More]
Just want to say thank you to heidi@autoshippinggroup.com for a great job! After a lot of delays on my part, Heidi got everything taken care of and in about a week, the car was delivered. She is very knowledgeable and explained the process from start to finish. When a problem came up with an e-document that wouldn't send, she went above and beyond to take care of it. It's very rare these days to get the kind of 5 star service she provides. Thanks again Heidi, great job!...[More]
By Robert DeFrancisco on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 30 2015 9:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 30 2015 10:15PM
***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business an...[More]
Overall good experience. The initial contact went well with Auto shipping group. I did feel like communication could have been better but it all worked out. As things go in this industry things aren't always on time. My vehicle was picked up early and delivered early. Thankfully someone was waiting in Oregon for my car- because it arrived before me. The cost to ship ended up being $200 more than originally quoted. I do understand that it happens. My carrier worked well with me- even offering to meet me at the airport for delivery in Oregon. Overall a few hiccups and me having to call to make contact- but otherwise it all worked out. ...[More]
By Michelle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 30 2015 7:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 30 2015 10:15PM
***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful, honest 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your bus...[More]
Previous 1 2 3