View 144,038 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 59
Reviews 1-25 of 1453
I have only just reserved a transport of my PT Cruiser today, so I really can't answer any of the questions, but the reason I am using this company is...[More]
By Joy Nelson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I found this company online and was a little hesitant about using them. However after speaking to the Billie about the shipping I felt more comfortabl...[More]
By Elizabeth on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Thank you Julie for explaining everything to me and getting my vehicle transported so quickly. I appreciate that you were always available to answer ...[More]
By Tania on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was a plea...[More]
Chel Hart was very professional. She held my hand through the whole process. I received updates via email and phone calls on a daily basis, on the...[More]
By Reginald George on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** I loved getting to help you with your shipping needs, Regi! I try to treat each transpo...[More]
Auto shipping was very helpful in helping me ship my car to my house. Chell Hart was very helpful with all the questions that I had. This was my firs...[More]
By Aniello Costagliola on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you Aniello! It was a pleasure to take care of your shipping needs. I am glad we w...[More]
The car arrived 3-4 days early which presented a small problem on the delivery end. The driver waited until it was possible to drop the car off. Jul...[More]
By Vicki Powers on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vicki it was a pleasure working with you and getting your son's vehicle across the country. ...[More]
Excellent service. Lance is very nice and kind. I need to ship my 2 cars from PA to WA ASAP. As I left my cars at my friends' house. He found a driver...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 23 2014 1:52AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 23 2014 2:22AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jihua, thank you so much for the great review. It was a great pleasure in assisting you in your ...[More]
Jeff was very professional and readily answered all my questions on moving my daughters car from California to Alabama. a few days prior to the schedu...[More]
By Bruce on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 9:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Bruce and congra...[More]
Car was picked up on time and delivered sooner than I expected . Jeremy was professional and responded to all of my emails quickly . ...[More]
By Keara Lipscomb on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 4:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
Jeremee M. Tyler - 1 (360) 853.2828 - E-Mail: Jeremee@AutoShippinggroup.Com Keara, thank you very much for your kind review! I appreciate you takin...[More]
Chell was professional and truthful. I would definitely use their service again. On a scale of 1-5 1 = Not Satsified to 5 = Very Satisfied. Over all ...[More]
By Ruben Ortega on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 2:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 2:49PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you, Reuben, for the nice review. I will most definitely take a rating of "5". Please remember me to ...[More]
It is always a new experience each time you ship a car - first you are bombarded with tons if emails and phone callls -then you try to find the most r...[More]
By Marie Frenkel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 2:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Randy Chavez...360-853-2823...randy@autoshippinggroup.com...Hi Marie, thanks for the review..although I would be more than glad to help you ship again...[More]
Auto Shipping Group did a excellent job shipping my vehicle from Michigan to Wyoming. The pick up was prompt on the given date and delivery happend so...[More]
By shravan reddy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 12:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 12:32PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Shravan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appr...[More]
Tige was such a great help in helping me move across the country as I prepare for medical school. He was very easy to talk to and willing to answer al...[More]
By Olivia Watkins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 12:17PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 3:51PM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
Lance was extremely professional and helpful from start to finish. No silly sales games or repeat calls/emails to harass. The carrier that turned up...[More]
By Antony Hine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 8:09AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 9:25AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Antony, thank you so much for the vote of confidence. I really appreciate you taking the time to...[More]
My experience was great. Chell Hart was extremely thorough and gave me all of the information I needed. I only gave her a few days notice and she came...[More]
By Julie Priolo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 11:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 12:02PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you so Much Julie! I was stressing the short notice for a minute, but you were on a good route and the right ca...[More]
The Auto Shipping Group and the Carrier iCar did a great job transporting my car. I started with Chris from Roadrunner transportation company. A few d...[More]
By Mark Geslak on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 10:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 1:26PM
Sue Garrison for 5 star service. 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Mark for the fab review! So glad I could help where the other guy ...[More]
My account executive was Martha Castillo. The experience was great, Martha was in constant communication with me and she helped me every step of the w...[More]
By Barbara Chromik on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 6:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 12:04PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the great review! We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just ...[More]
I'm currently in the process of getting sent overseas and I can't say that I'm disappointed in Auto Shipping Group. What I can say though is, that Ren...[More]
By Christopher on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 6:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 10:11AM
Renee Janisch/360-207-5509 Auto Shipping Group Christopher-What a wonderful review. Thank you very much! I appreciate so very much the review that...[More]
This was my first time transporting a car and also the first car purchase "sight unseen" (just looked at photos on the web and did a Carfax ...[More]
By Bob Irvin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 5:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 5:38PM
Renee Janisch/Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5509 Bob, thank you so much! It was my pleasure to work for you & with you. I'm so pleased that your...[More]
This was our first time transporting a vehicle across the country. We did a lot of research and were still overwhelmed with how the process really wor...[More]
By P. Rapp on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 3:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 5:59PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 ***5 STAR SERVICE****Mr. Rapp, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your ...[More]
Stephanie was very helpful and carried thru on what she promised. the price was reasonable and the driver was courteous...[More]
By Bill Scofield on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 2:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 6:01PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON ****360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE*** Bill, Thank you for your Awesome 5 star review. I enjoy...[More]
Billie Pace separated herself from the crowd of other brokers I was referred to and she explained the process from top to bottom for me. I had shippe...[More]
By Ben on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 1:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 2:23PM
Billie Pace 360-853-2827 Billiep@AutoShippingGroup.Com Ben, It was my pleasure working with you on your transport. You and Esther are amazing pe...[More]
First time shipping a car and had a lot of questions. Auto Shipping Group was informative about the timing and process and how the market dictates th...[More]
By George on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 21 2014 8:22AM
I chose to contact Julie Johnston at Auto Shipping Group after much research along with a recommendation from my friend who used them and was very sat...[More]
By Pam K. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 11:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 12:39AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Pam I am so happy that your daughter has her vehicle and I wish her the very best out here!!...[More]
This is the first time we have had need to ship a car. We were gifting our '75 Corvette to our son and we needed a shipper that would take good care o...[More]
By Morris & Alice Spier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 8:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 20 2014 10:32PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.Com Morris and Alice, It was my pleasure working with you on your transport. I was happy to be...[More]
This is my second time shipping with the company and I have shipped a total of three cars. The customer service was great and the cars arrived as prom...[More]
By Tiffani Curtis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 7:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 1:38PM
Sue Garrison for 5 star service. 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks again Tiffany for being so great to work with and for the very nice rev...[More]
Ford hot rod to Florida. Another great transport by Julie at Auto Shipping Group. I buy old pickups and restore them and every time I call Julie to l...[More]
By Jim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 6:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 20 2014 10:35PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jim I alwasy look forward to the next classic pickup to get moving. It's nice to be part of...[More]
Chell turned what could've been a very stressful transport into a stress free experience. Dealing with two people with extremely busy/hectic schedules...[More]
By Stephanie Grimes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 5:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 3:27PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you Stephanie!!! It was so much fun taking care of this transport! I could NOT believe how everything fell apar...[More]
It was the second time that I used Auto Shipping Group. I used Magic Carpet in 2012 and I was very satisfied making business with them. Cassie Sawyer...[More]
By Jesse E. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 19 2014 10:40PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 12:13PM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshipping group.com Jesse, you were wonderful to work with. Always understanding, and very even tempered. With you...[More]
We did have a snaffoo in the beginning with the first shipper, but when we finally changed to the next shipper, my car went out in a timely manner. ...[More]
By Jaffar sabet on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 19 2014 1:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 10:40AM
Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@Autoshippinggroup.com Jaffar-thank you for your review. I am sorry that you do not feel like you have received 5...[More]
Overall had a great experience. It took longer to find a shipper than both I and Matt, the Auto Shipping Group rep, would have liked I think. Almost h...[More]
By Chris Iberle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 7:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 19 2014 5:40PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Chris, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my service...[More]
I found them over internet while researching various options for shipping my car. I received 7-8 qoutes with in 30 mins, i picked them up because of ...[More]
By Prashant on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 5:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 6:18PM
BREANNA***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Prashant, Thank you for the review! I was unaware of the pick up location change but all an al...[More]
Ford Motor did a study why people go from one dealership to another, and the findings were to find someone they like, not price. Chell Hart brings ...[More]
By E T Leech on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 4:55PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 5:22PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you, thank you, thank you, ET! I try my hardest to always remember that my job is...[More]
Was very happy to hear from driver earlier then we expected Very nice driver took care bringing truck off trailer. Will definitely use service again ...[More]
By Jennifer Gregg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 4:27PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 7:27PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com. Jennifer it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. If the need arises again in...[More]
To be honest and serve the purpose of review site,I need to clarify that I am putting up this review because, the shipping company is offering an ince...[More]
By JustForReview on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 10:41AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 12:58PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Dipen, I appreciate your honesty and review about my service, Thank you so much. I am glad th...[More]
I originally chose this shipping group because of the up front honesty of randy Chavez. He told me my rate may change and gave me an honest bid for w...[More]
By Mike Bachini on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 9:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 2:53PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hey Mike, thanks for the awesome review and it's refreshing to hear you understand all the complexitie...[More]
This was my first auto shipping experience and I was expecting a landmine of obstacles. I chose Auto Shipping Group. Inc because of the reviews and ex...[More]
By George Prytula on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 7:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 10:52AM
Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE***** George, thank you so much for asking me to help you shi...[More]
I called the AutoShipping Group after another auto company left me out to dry with 5 days left until I moved to cross country to California. With lim...[More]
By Marcelis Muriel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 5:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 17 2014 6:01PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Whether you're shipping across country ...[More]
Mathew was quick to respond to calls and emails and conducted business in a professional manner. All my questions and concerns were answered honestly...[More]
By Gary French on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 3:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 6:42PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Gary. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my services. Y...[More]
Stefanie Hamilton was great in the service she provided. I utilized her to help ship two of my vehicles from New York to Arizona in March and June. Sh...[More]
By Nazemuddin Ahmad on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 3:18PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 9:32AM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE*****Nazemuddin, Thank you for the fabulous review. It was a pl...[More]
Very nice and seem to really wanted to help me. Tried very hard but is a tough place to ship. Gave me a understanding on how it should go. My only oth...[More]
By Mike Shannon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 2:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 18 2014 1:40PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE FOR EVENING AND WEEKEND QUOTES. Michael, thank you for the nice review, I am sorry...[More]
they informed me with all bids they had coming in, negotiated to get me the lowest price with all carriers. gave multiple number for carrier and infor...[More]
By Cris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 1:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 17 2014 4:46PM
Matthew Peterson *****mattthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for the review Chris. It was a pleasure working with you as well, I al...[More]
I have had no problems at all during the transport of my car from PA to TX. The carrier got the car on time and delivered it as promised. They wer...[More]
By Burak Bekisli on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 11:06AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 17 2014 12:44PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Burak, I very much appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for ...[More]
This was my first experience with having to transport a vehicle where I had to do the search, decision, and payment. I was impressed with the details ...[More]
By Dave on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 12:02AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 17 2014 12:44PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informativ...[More]
Great communication in all aspects of the transaction. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to ship a vehicle....[More]
By DVP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 11:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 11:49PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to post a n...[More]
Alexandra was very patient and thorough with the whole process. She worked with me and helped me getting the best deal and I would definitely recomme...[More]
By Jennifer Bae on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 10:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 17 2014 11:58AM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Jenny, Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I d...[More]
Glory at Auto Shipping Group was so helpful and knowledgeable...after I called ASG I didn't even make any more calls to compare. She really knows her ...[More]
By J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 8:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 17 2014 12:10PM
Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com*****PLEASE CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE***** J, Thank you so much for entrusting me to move y...[More]
I had spoke to several companies and until I found Julie no one explained to me how the process worked so the beginning of my transport with another c...[More]
By Al on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 8:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 9:18PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services AL it was a pleasure working with...[More]
Tige shipped my mother in laws car. The vehicle was picked up in time, delivered on time and in excellent condition. Thank you very much...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 6:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 8:34PM
Matthew Peterson was extremely helpful and always promptly returned all my phone calls. He was able to find a carrier within a day or two of my initia...[More]
By S. S. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 4:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 8:41PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Staci, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my serv...[More]
Lance was AWESOME!!!! He saved me when I was in a bind. I had a contract with another company who had me waiting two weeks after the original pick up ...[More]
By Christine S. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 2:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 3:56PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Christine, wow, what a great review . I am so glad that I was able to come through for you in yo...[More]
The experience was positive from booking the reservation with the dispatch center to coordinating a pick up with the driver. Our car got across the co...[More]
By Josh Oneill on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 1:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 7:12PM
Sue Garrison for excellent service! 360-952-1742 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great words and recommendation Josh. Glad you were satisfied...[More]
By Josh Oneill on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 1:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 6:32PM
Kimberly worked with me to find the best price on the transport. She was extremely helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend her to anyone wan...[More]
By Robinne Harris-Dodd on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 10:55AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 11:21AM
KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Robinne, Thank you s...[More]
This is the first time that I have used vehicle shipping and I was not aware of the process (i.e. using brokers to find a carrier, price bidding, et...[More]
By Patricia C Jefferson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 10:34AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 12:27PM
BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Patricia, Thank you so much for this awesome review!You were ...[More]
Malia was very helpful answering questions in an emphathetic manner for a first time transporter. Everything in the process at every step was at least...[More]
By Scott W on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 7:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 2:29PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES Scott, thank you so much for the wonderful r...[More]
overall experience was smooth, starting from placing the order to getting the vehicle at my doorstep at the destination. Customer service was really g...[More]
By Nir Has on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 6:52AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 6:40PM
Angie Jetmore~ 765-212-3378~angie@autoshippinggroup.com, Call me for a free quote! Niranjan, Thank you for your 5 star review! It was my pleasure to...[More]
I started out with another company ( state way auto transport )but after waiting 22 day past the 5 days they said it was gonna take to get my car on t...[More]
By Travis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 11:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 2:08PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review! You started with a bad experience in this industry and I was set on t...[More]
Auto Shipping Group transported my vehicle and everything went well. My rep was Julie and she was always there to answer my questions along the way. ...[More]
By Deanna on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 8:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 10:57AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you and assisting in making your transport smooth. If the nee...[More]
This was our second time transporting a vehicle from one state to another. We were VERY PLEASED with every part of this experience and will call this ...[More]
By Kathy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 7:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 2:53AM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Kathy, you and your husband are just the be...[More]
Driver was on time for pick up that was made in front of my sisters house. The driver was very pleasant to deal with. The truck was in very good condi...[More]
By J.M.M. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 5:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 17 2014 12:49PM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff you shipment was one of the smoothest I've delt with. So happy you driver was as kind as yo...[More]
By Jeff Miller on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 5:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 5:05PM
Cassie Swyers...360-853-2825...cassie@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
I had a great experience. Kimberly was a delight to work with and she always responded in a timely fashion! The driver was also prompt and responded t...[More]
By AR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 5:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 15 2014 5:31PM
KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Angela, It was won...[More]
I had a unique situation of having a UTV won at an auction needing to be picked up prior to a date the auction site would move with an impending holid...[More]
By Andrew on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 4:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 15 2014 6:09PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the review Andrew. Yes, the...[More]
Malia was absolutely amazing!! She helped me through this very stressful time! I really enjoyed working with her!!! Auto was picked up and delivered o...[More]
By Jennifer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 4:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 15 2014 4:32PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Thank you for the wonderful review, Jennife...[More]
Thank u for the fast service and so professional omg I was so pleased!!! I will use service again! B...[More]
By Rose Grant on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 3:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 15 2014 9:18PM
Mandi Willoughby (765)230-5986 mandi@autoshipppinggroup.com Rose, Thank you for the awesome review! It was so nice working with you!! You truly are ...[More]
I sent a vehicle out to my son at school. Vehicle was picked up within a couple days and out to my son right away. We were referred to Julie at Auto...[More]
By Craig on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 3:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 11:00AM
Maila was great! I called her on the Fourth of July and she was more than happy to help even on the holiday. Our car was picked up by Tuesday and we r...[More]
By K on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 2:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 15 2014 3:16PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Kalie, thank you so much for the great revi...[More]
I used Auto Shipping Group for my transport and my rep was Julie Johnston. After all of the people I spoke to Julie was a breath of fresh air. She e...[More]
By Bob on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 2:06PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 16 2014 10:59AM
Jeremee is very professional and be willing to help me find out the best way to solve my problem. I got several quotes from other companies but Jereme...[More]
By Yuanchu Liu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 15 2014 8:59AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 15 2014 10:48AM
CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Yu, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for me. ...[More]
Cassie was highly informative and kept me abreast of our progress for the entire process. I highly recommend these good folks!...[More]
By John F Edgel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 14 2014 7:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 15 2014 11:22AM
Cassie Swyers 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com John, you were a pleasure to work for. I'm so glad we had a smooth sail. Have a terrific d...[More]
This was my first time ever transporting a vehicle through a shipping company, so I had no knowledge about the whole process. My contact was Ms. Pittm...[More]
By MarilynB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 14 2014 6:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 7:05PM
BREANNA***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Marilyn, You were absolutely amazing to work with. I wish it would not have been as extensive...[More]
I had many phone calls from so many companies. I was relieved when Julie called from Auto Shipping Group. She got my car moving and across the count...[More]
By Mm on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 14 2014 5:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 6:41PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you on your move. If the need arises in the future I'm just ...[More]
Jeff was professional, prompt and got the car picked up in 24 hours as promised. He kept me informed of the movement of the car with the multiple foll...[More]
By ashwani dhawan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 14 2014 3:32PM
Other than our transporter arriving earlier than planned, the process was so easy. Jeff was helpful from the get go. This is the second time I've used...[More]
By Andrea Candrian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 14 2014 2:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 4:24PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Andrea and thank...[More]
This is the second time I have used the Auto Shipping Group to transport a vehicle. I will be using them again soon for a third and final shipment. Th...[More]
By Betsy Wintrhop on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 14 2014 2:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 3:39PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Betsy, thank you for using my services ag...[More]
I have used this company before when moving from Seattle, WA to Boston, MA and they were fantastic. No issues whatsoever. They were polite, kind, and...[More]
By Andrea on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 14 2014 1:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 4:20PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Andrea and t...[More]
This was my first time ever doing a car transport. Martha was most friendly, professional, patient, and reassuringly calmed my nervousness, and most i...[More]
By ben on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 14 2014 11:44AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 12:46PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote. Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I try and make this the best experience possible. It was ...[More]
This was a great experience. My car shipped on Wednesday night and was delivered early Saturday morning from California to Nebraska. The car arrived o...[More]
By John Cotten on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 14 2014 9:01AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 3:44PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com John, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure helping you transport your vehic...[More]
We moved 2 cars from MD to Denver. Working w/ Bille was wonderful & stress free! The driver was on time, both picking our cars up & dropping...[More]
By Emily Or William Mook on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 13 2014 9:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 4:22PM
Billie Pace ***(360) 853 2827*** billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Emily, Thank you for such a nice review! I really appreciate it!! You were an abs...[More]
I am glad I picked Autotransport for my delivery of my truck to Penn. Chell was wonderful to deal with and very profesional. I would recommend their s...[More]
By john Vietri on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 13 2014 9:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 2:25PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you John! I love it when a transport goes this smoothly! Communication is always paramount in this industry and...[More]
I am so glad I chose Auto Shipping Group as my shipping group! My contact was Jeremee Tyler and he was extremely helpful and explained everything thor...[More]
By Priya on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 13 2014 2:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 2:28PM
CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Priya, this was quite the review!!! It means so much to me that you took t...[More]
My shipment had some particular complications by another company and Ms Fowler was very attentive and supportive . Her Follow-up and returned cal...[More]
By Gary on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 13 2014 11:29AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 5:07PM
Thank you for the review Gary, its our main goal to give quality customer service and make sure the communication is solid as can be. Shipping a car c...[More]
Alexandra did a great job by contacted me as soon as I submitted the transportation service request. I like how Alexandra kept me updated and followin...[More]
By Bryan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 13 2014 2:27AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 1:20PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a pleasur...[More]
Chell was awesome! I told her I needed it done fast and she took care of the Rest. I recommend her and her company any day. It's so nice to have someo...[More]
By Jay Watson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 13 2014 12:41AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 2:02PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you, Jay, for trusting me with such a sentimental transport. I strive to ensure that every vehicle we handle is...[More]
By Jay Watson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 13 2014 12:35AM
We were very pleased with the responsiveness and honesty of Jeremee in our phone conversations. We were tremendously pleased with Marty, the driver. ...[More]
By John C. Miner on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 12 2014 7:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 2:25PM
CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM John, thank you so much for not only writing such a kind review about myse...[More]
Absolutely no sales pressure, and Cassie was very helpful. Even though I already signed a contract with another mover, she still went out of her way t...[More]
By David H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 12 2014 11:16AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 15 2014 12:02PM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com David, I am so happy we were able to keep you up to par on all the different facets of auto shippi...[More]
Martha was very helpful. This was my first time shipping my truck, and Martha made me feel completely comfortable. She explained every detail of the ...[More]
By Dave on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 12 2014 9:38AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 3:22PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review! You were such a pleasure to work with and we'd love to h...[More]
Great service. Julie was my rep and she got my car picked up when I needed to. Everything went as planned. I highly recommend Julie at Auto Shippi...[More]
By Vince on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 11 2014 5:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 11 2014 11:20PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vince it was my pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing Auto Shi...[More]
We all know what a hassle moving is, I was so glad Chell Hart was the broker that assisted me on the day I was moving and everything was going wrong. ...[More]
By Sandy Ramirez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 11 2014 4:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 3:09PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Sandy for posting such an informative review. I feel like I am constantly repe...[More]
I called several shipping companies and finally settled with Auto shipping group. Martha Castillo worked for my case, she is very nice, professional. ...[More]
By Frank on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 11 2014 3:59PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 11 2014 4:56PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Although you had specific time constraints and transports...[More]
I am working with Felicia on shipping my truck from AZ to FL. So far- so good!!!:-). I have never shipped an auto before and Felicia has been so patie...[More]
By Cheryl & Eric Kalinen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 11 2014 3:14PM
Brandon was helpful, knowledgeable and polite. Delivery of vehicle was made at a location convenient to me...[More]
By Jill Kenwood on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 11 2014 5:00AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 11 2014 1:03PM
BRANDON BOND***360-853-2849***brandon@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Randy was great to work with. I was on a time crunch and he was able to find a carrier for me. Car arrived in time that had been agreed upon. Would de...[More]
By Mary on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 11 2014 1:42AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 11 2014 3:51PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Glad to hear it all went well Mary!...I hope you guys are enjoying Vegas...and remember, what happens ...[More]
I was offered a carrier to pick up 2 days after my cars available but I rejected since the arrival time inconvenient for me. Then it took another 8 da...[More]
By Charlotte on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 11 2014 12:35AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 5:34PM
BREANNA**Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com**@360-853-2820 Charlotte, I am very happy everything went well and your vehicles were delivered on time. If you...[More]
Chell went above and beyond for me. The delay of of the pickup is NOT mismanagement on her part, yet she helped me through the mess and was always on ...[More]
By Paricha on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 11 2014 12:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 3:03PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490***chell@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Paricha! For as many speed bumps and pot holes as we encountered on this transpor...[More]
Lance was very attentive and kept in contact with me each week throughout the process. The end result was satisfactory but the delivery date seemed to...[More]
By Daniel DiMeo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 10 2014 11:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 11 2014 1:06PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com ...[More]
First let me say that I am in Customer service every single day and a member of Yelp. I am a big reviewer! It is rare now days to find great customer ...[More]
By Peggy Moss on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 10 2014 9:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 15 2014 2:00PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***You are a sweetheart Peggy as you brought a smile to my face reading this review! It was a pleasure wo...[More]
Chell was great! She was very patient with me (I had a lot of questions) and was able to get me connected quickly with a reputable service to take our...[More]
By Karen H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 10 2014 4:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 10 2014 5:27PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I'm blushing a bit, Karen! I was honored to know you referred me to your father for shipping! It's the best complime...[More]
Previous 1 2 3