View 150,695 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 16
This company is pretty good! I would use them again if I needed another car transported. They picked up my car in the time period they said they would. And they also dropped it off at the time period they said they would. I would definitely use his company again to transport another car. ...[More]
By Ashley on AAA Anytime Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Note: I do not know my order number, I believe it is my name. I hired this company to take my Honda back east to my daughter. She was in urgent need of transportation so I called Anytime on Friday. I was very happy they picked up on Monday and delivered yesterday. My daughter is happy (car looked fine) and thankful to have a car so quickly. Hopefully, I won't need to send a car again, but if I do I will certainly call this company! ...[More]
By Karen Carter on AAA Anytime Inc. on Oct 12 2014 5:24PM
This was a situation that we had never experienced. AAA made the transport easy and they were very efficient. The driver was willing to work with our complex situation of flying in to a city and having our vehicle picked up by a third party. It was a great experience. Thanks AAA transport....[More]
By Mary H on AAA Anytime Inc. on Sep 14 2014 9:00PM
Larry, the actual auto transporter driver was very professional. He called a hour before picking up the car and he was very careful in putting the car on the transport vehicle. He delivered the car to its final destination within the time promised. It would have been nice to have a tracking number to verify the location of the vehicle on its journey....[More]
By Dennis F on AAA Anytime Inc. on Sep 10 2014 6:40PM
I would have given this company a 5 star rating, they were excellent in all but one area, picking up the Truck. I had specifically requested a Monday pick-up and Tuesday delivery, I was told when booking that this would not be a problem. The Fire Truck was not picked up until Tuesday afternoon, thankfully I had arranged for us to stay at the hotel until Tuesday morning. Anyway, all's well that ends well, the driver was excellent and left immediately for Pennsylvania so the delivery occurred on the day I had requested. I would definitely use again but would make sure that I allowed the maximum amount of time for pick-up....[More]
By C. Abrams on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 24 2014 2:21PM
We're a military family with a 2012 VW Toureg from Virginia to California. The company offered us the best military rate & fantastic service. I'm listing some of the positives: 1. Great price 2. On time - we only called a week ahead because of changed orders, the company was sold-out until the next week, which we agreed to, but they told us if anyone else cancelled, didn't move, etc.... they would notify of us of an earlier date. We didn't think that was likely, but AAA Anytime called & picked us up sooner! Huge plus*** 3. Good people to deal with. 4.Easy pick up & delivery. Took about 15 minutes on each end. I am happy & there are no problems to report!...[More]
By Daniel W. on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 12 2014 5:01PM
I was prepared for the worst but AAA Anytime delivered a great experience. I read the horror stories about so many companies but my initial phone experience was good enough for me to proceed. All said, AAA delivered exactly what they said they would at the price agreed upon. Painless and honest. BTW...I am a real customer and this is a genuine review....[More]
By Gary Clayton on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 13 2014 12:03PM
Very professional, had carrier deliver on time and there were no issues would use them again. Carrier and brioker were very professional and kept me in the loop during all times...[More]
By L. Burnelle on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 27 2014 11:45AM
I was in need of last minute transport. I called in on Saturday morning. They picked up my suv on Monday, delivered Friday. It was a stress-free experience. The two men on the truck were very nice & called me before they picked up & delivered. I feel bad I don't remember my AAA Anytime reps name, but she was great too. ...[More]
By carl goodman on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 22 2014 1:43PM
I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR MORE!!! EVERY STEP OF THIS ORDER AND DELV. WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL. SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WAS PERFECT, DRIVER & DELV. WAS PERFECT. DRIVE WAS MOST OUTSTANDING I WOULD RECOMEND AAA TO ANY ONE AND AT ANY TIME. THANX TO THEM AND MY HAT IS OFF FOR PERFECT ATTENTION TO MY ORDER.!...[More]
By FRANK S. on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 21 2014 11:11AM
This is the first time that I had to make arrangements for shipping my car and what an education I got! I was contacted by several companies, many of whom used high pressure sales techniques. When I spoke to AAA Anytime, it was a wonderful experience. They explained all the ins and outs of shipping a car. When I said I wanted to ship my Lexus and BMW in closed containers, they explained the difference. Ultimately, I chose the open shipping. The driver, Oleg called me to say that he would pick up my vehicles at noon. He was there exactly 5 minutes before. The truck wold not fit on my side street, so he offered to walk in to pick up the cars. I drove one out to get him and we came back to get the second car. He was professional, extremely nice and gave my cars the velvet treatment. He called the day before he dropped off the cars, gave e a window of 2 hours and arrived in that window. Again he was extremely pleasant and professional. I'd definitely use them again and refer them to anyone wanting to ship a car....[More]
By Karen on AAA Anytime Inc. on Feb 26 2014 8:44PM
AAA Anytime, Inc got my car delivered to Miami Florida in just 4 days and allowed me to fill it up with anything I wanted. They saved me hundreds of dollars on a rent-a-car and U.P.S. shipping. I could not have asked for any better service and the others who relocated with me feel the same Thank you AAA Anytime, Inc C. Woods...[More]
By Cynthia Woods on AAA Anytime Inc. on Feb 21 2014 3:57PM
The Carrier was scheduled to pick up on Wednesday but it snowed.no problem.Driver called when he was about 50 miles away arrived on time was very polite. He explained how he way loading and the order he would drop of.He also told me the date he hope to be there. He called me on Sunday and said he was 20 miles from the address. The car was dropped of and there was no damage or complaints on that end. Company ABI Transport Driver was Isaiah...[More]
By Ernest on AAA Anytime Inc. on Feb 3 2014 12:00PM
Had to share: this is my 4th time shipping and finally I found a reasonably priced, on time for pick up & delivery, nice company. I have to move again in 6-8 months and I will not be looking for company #5 because I am happy with your service. ...[More]
By kathy martin on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 11 2014 2:39AM
Car was picked up and delivered on time . Driver was very professional and assuring. Pick up was made easy and delivery was at my address. Driver kept me informed on his progress during the transport so we would be available for pick up when he arrived . Very satisfied with the experience....[More]
By john warner on AAA Anytime Inc. on Dec 5 2013 3:15AM
This review is about the 2nd of two cars that we shipped using AAA Anytime’s services. The first car was shipped about 5 weeks earlier, from Fresno, CA to Houston, TX and was well worth the $848 spent for an outstanding experience from first contact call (ad on the internet) to signing for the car at drop-off! The second car, being shipped from Huntington Beach, CA to Houston, arrived early and in excellent condition. The only drawback was the delayed pick-up in California, unfortunately due to my agreeing to the requests made by the drivers. The first call was mid-morning when I was told that due to a pick-up in San Diego that they would see me around 5 or 6pm. The next call came just before 6 advising me that there had been delays and now they would arrive about 8pm. So far, so good….I was just hanging out and wasn’t flying until the next morning, and these gentlemen were keeping in touch with me. The next call came after 8 requesting my permission for them to pick up one more vehicle in the LA area before heading to Huntington Beach. Once they arrived (11:30pm), I was pleased with their knowledge and professionalism. So aside from their poor time management, the experience was a good one, especially because those same two drivers arrived in Houston hours earlier than expected! I would definitely recommend and use AAA Anytime again....[More]
By Rick on AAA Anytime Inc. on Nov 17 2013 12:34PM