View 160,366 Reviews on 3,684 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 15
Use AAA for shipment of a auto from So. Cal to same destination with positive results. So used them for this auto shipment and was happy also happy with results....[More]
By Doug Murray on AAA Anytime Inc. on Apr 16 2015 11:57PM
On time, professional, careful and kept me informed re progress. The second time we have used your firm....would do it again without a second thought....[More]
By J.W. Cox on AAA Anytime Inc. on Apr 16 2015 5:56PM
Driver was competent , professional and helpful. Follow up by company showed interest in providing good service...[More]
By Grace OConnor on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 13 2015 5:25PM
I had my car shipped from Dallas, TX to Woodland Hills, CA. I was glad to see the 2 truck drivers load my car with care and show up on the date promised. My vehicle was delivered in the same safe and timely manner. I would highly recommend AAA Anytime to anyone needing their car shipped. ...[More]
By Donovan Ruddock on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 4 2015 7:00AM
The experience was generally very good. However, in my first phone contact, I was told that this company has their own trucks and the vehicle would be on their truck. In my second contact, when confirming information and planning to pay the deposit, I asked again and was told they are a broker and the vehicle would be on an independent contractor's truck. I did have to specifically ask again, but did get the truth. The pick up and transport were fine. However, the driver who dropped the car was of very poor temperament (very short when speaking and I would characterize as rude). He was short with me on the phone when arranging the drop and he made me feel as if I had done something to offend him in our first conversation (I had never spoken with him before) and in each subsequent phone conversation and even in person when I picked up the vehicle. In conclusion, the vehicle was transported quickly and safely though at the agreed price (which I think was very fair). And, the AAA Anytime was nice and courteous....[More]
By Ed F on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 11 2015 2:19PM
Overall great experience. The driver kept me updated on his delivery window and narrowed it down the closer he got. I took delivery at 11:20 p.m. The driver gave me the option of taking delivery at the late hour or waiting until the next day. The driver was very considerate of the late hour and took extra care to minimize the noise. I would recommend them and use them again if needed. Great experience!!!...[More]
By Brian on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 7 2015 8:13PM
Overall I am overjoyed with the professionalism and service I received. My vehicle was picked up and delivered several days earlier than expected. Almost everyone I dealt with were kind and friendly from the initial phone contact to the delivery driver except one person. There was one individual I spoke to on the phone who was rude and condescending and actually hung up on my once. When I called back after my delivery was completed to thank the staff for a job well done, I got the same individual again and asked to speak to a supervisor. He again was rude and said there was no supervisor available then asked what I wanted. I told him I wanted to say thank you and he again was condescending and rude. Had he been my first contact, I would never have used this company, thankfully, he was not because OVERALL, THE COMPANY IS WONDERFUL! ...[More]
By Barbara Anne on AAA Anytime Inc. on Dec 4 2014 5:31PM
I would definitley use this company again. I called numerous companies regarding the transport and decided on this one. From the time I called till the time they picked up the car it was 2 days. I wanted the car picked up on a Saturday and it was. They are fully insured so I felt very comfortable with my vehicle being transported. I give this company 5 stars!!!!...[More]
By Liz I on AAA Anytime Inc. on Nov 19 2014 1:26PM
This company is pretty good! I would use them again if I needed another car transported. They picked up my car in the time period they said they would. And they also dropped it off at the time period they said they would. I would definitely use his company again to transport another car. ...[More]
By Ashley on AAA Anytime Inc. on Oct 22 2014 2:19PM
Note: I do not know my order number, I believe it is my name. I hired this company to take my Honda back east to my daughter. She was in urgent need of transportation so I called Anytime on Friday. I was very happy they picked up on Monday and delivered yesterday. My daughter is happy (car looked fine) and thankful to have a car so quickly. Hopefully, I won't need to send a car again, but if I do I will certainly call this company! ...[More]
By Karen Carter on AAA Anytime Inc. on Oct 12 2014 5:24PM
This was a situation that we had never experienced. AAA made the transport easy and they were very efficient. The driver was willing to work with our complex situation of flying in to a city and having our vehicle picked up by a third party. It was a great experience. Thanks AAA transport....[More]
By Mary H on AAA Anytime Inc. on Sep 14 2014 9:00PM
Larry, the actual auto transporter driver was very professional. He called a hour before picking up the car and he was very careful in putting the car on the transport vehicle. He delivered the car to its final destination within the time promised. It would have been nice to have a tracking number to verify the location of the vehicle on its journey....[More]
By Dennis F on AAA Anytime Inc. on Sep 10 2014 6:40PM
I would have given this company a 5 star rating, they were excellent in all but one area, picking up the Truck. I had specifically requested a Monday pick-up and Tuesday delivery, I was told when booking that this would not be a problem. The Fire Truck was not picked up until Tuesday afternoon, thankfully I had arranged for us to stay at the hotel until Tuesday morning. Anyway, all's well that ends well, the driver was excellent and left immediately for Pennsylvania so the delivery occurred on the day I had requested. I would definitely use again but would make sure that I allowed the maximum amount of time for pick-up....[More]
By C. Abrams on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 24 2014 2:21PM
We're a military family with a 2012 VW Toureg from Virginia to California. The company offered us the best military rate & fantastic service. I'm listing some of the positives: 1. Great price 2. On time - we only called a week ahead because of changed orders, the company was sold-out until the next week, which we agreed to, but they told us if anyone else cancelled, didn't move, etc.... they would notify of us of an earlier date. We didn't think that was likely, but AAA Anytime called & picked us up sooner! Huge plus*** 3. Good people to deal with. 4.Easy pick up & delivery. Took about 15 minutes on each end. I am happy & there are no problems to report!...[More]
By Daniel W. on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 12 2014 5:01PM
I was prepared for the worst but AAA Anytime delivered a great experience. I read the horror stories about so many companies but my initial phone experience was good enough for me to proceed. All said, AAA delivered exactly what they said they would at the price agreed upon. Painless and honest. BTW...I am a real customer and this is a genuine review....[More]
By Gary Clayton on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 13 2014 12:03PM