View 172,010 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 Next
Page 1 of 2
Reviews 1-25 of 27
The setup phone call was proffesional and enjoyable. Very friendly, trustworthy people. The price was very reasonable and the transport time was amazingly short. Loved the driver. Very easy going, flexible and friendly. ...[More]
By Eliza Cotter on AAA Anytime Inc. on Oct 1 2015 9:09PM
I was worried about transporting my vehicle. AAA made that skeptism decrease from my first conversation with them. They were very knowledgable and honest about the process and options available to me. The person who did the actual transport was very freindly and obviously had been doing this for quite some time and this added to my comfort level. After watching him load the vehicle, I was convinced, barring things out of their control, my car would arrive safe and sound. My car arrived right on schedule and was exactly as I had left it a few days earlier. I would recommend AAA to anyone needing this service. They will be my transport company of choice if I ever need this service again....[More]
By Paul Broeckert on AAA Anytime Inc. on Sep 24 2015 1:30PM
only drawback they chose an autozone after dark to drop off the car and it woild have been nice to have more light they were early by a day or two got it on a sunday night 10 30 pm was to be delivered on the Monday or Tuesday ...[More]
By John Fortwengler on AAA Anytime Inc. on Aug 13 2015 1:25PM
I have had my car transported twice now. Once to AZ and now to IN and both times were easy. I think it was the same company, but I can't say for sure as it was 6 years ago. They are easy to work with and very accommodating. They left my car with my son and I picked it up from him when I arrived. I just wish the rest of my move had gone as smoothly....[More]
By Diane on AAA Anytime Inc. on Aug 8 2015 6:41PM
My company has now used AAA Anytime Car Shippers several times to transport cars across the country and each time I'm impressed with their efficiency and customer service. Peter has to make several calls to different people involved in our shipping process each time we want to ship a car, and he does so immediately and with a great attitude! This is a process my company will continue to need and I plan on using AAA Anytime each time. They make it a point to get the cars shipped as quickly and safely as possible. They also value returning customers with discounts when they can; a great incentive for round trip shipping if necessary! I'm glad this is one part of our employee relocation I don't have to worry about! Thanks Peter!! ...[More]
By Alex on AAA Anytime Inc. on Aug 4 2015 7:55PM
I was a little bit nervous about shipping a car across the country, but when I didn't feel that I could make the drive, I decided to research the transporting option. I called & read reviews for several different companies. I had it narrowed down to a few, but when I discovered that AAA Anytime was a local LV company & that all the vehicles on the truck would be coming to LV, plus having g a local representative here, my decision to go with AAA Anytime was confirmed. While the price quote wasn't the lowest of the quotes I received, it was the only one that I researched where the payment is all handled online & no money had to be given to the driver upon arrival. I had read reviews about various other companies where the drivers required more than agreed upon when the vehicle was delivered. This didn't happen with AAA Anytime. Everything went so smoothly & without any complications at all. No added fees, no surprises. I would highly recommend them for anyone who needs to transport a vehicle to Las Vegas. There was no wear & tear on my car by driving across the country, no nights' lodging, food & gas to pay for individually. Overall we had a great experience with AAA Anytime Transport!...[More]
By Georgeann on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jul 31 2015 7:26AM
It was a pleasure and a very positive experience I would recommend your company to my friends. Prompt efficient cost effective and honest and knowledgeable ...[More]
By James muhammad on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 12 2015 7:48AM
Unlike the household moving industry, the car shipping industry feels to the inexperienced customer like the Wild West. You deal with anonymous brokers, even when you think you are dealing directly with the shipper. I was a little uneasy after I realized that the original person I spoke to, who assured me he had his own fleet of trucks, was not the broker who called back to complete the reservation. Nonetheless, the call confirming the pickup date came a week or so ahead of time, the driver and his truck showed up on time. I took multiple photos of his truck, his license plates and DOT decals, and him. I still wondered as he drove away if I'd ever see my car again. But he showed up, right on time, 2500 miles away, actually before we got there, but the relative I had designated received the car and put it in the garage. Not surprisingly after 2500 miles on the back of a truck, the car was badly in need of a wash, but was otherwise in fine shape, with no damage. All in all, good service at a fair price....[More]
By SDL on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 25 2015 6:49PM
I chose your company to ship me and my parents cars b/c your trucking company was the only one based in Las Vegas. the service was great and the cars got delivered a day early. thanks, josh...[More]
By Josh on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 17 2015 10:45PM
Pick and delivery were both on time. Excellent service.I would recommend the staff and company to everyone....[More]
By Silpa on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 15 2015 2:01AM
First time to shipped car to another state and very much satisfied with their service. The company promised us that the car will arrive in Washington State in 6 days but my daughter got it in just 5 days. No hidden fees and the price is very reasonable. ...[More]
By Jeanet on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 15 2015 12:03AM
We needed to sign up with someone in hurry as the one we had used to bring our car to arizona was unable at the last minute to pick our car up which was a no go because we had no one to leave the car key with for the call call to aaa anytime inc and our problem was solved...[More]
By James Meek on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 13 2015 5:46PM
Driver was very friendly and respectful. He notified us at every point in his journey. His courteousness was much more than expected, but it was definitely appreciated. I would definitely use this carrier again. ...[More]
By Jules on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 13 2015 12:05AM
My son has a Mustang Mach 1 which he treats like a baby. He went away to college and really wanted his car with him but didn't want to put the miles on it. We found this company and they were great to deal will. The office person, Peter was very knowledgeable, courteous and let me know the company was registered to provide the transportation needed. The driver was actually able to pick up the car earlier than planned which was wonderful. The driver was very nice. He took great care placing the car on the ruck and taking it off. The driver also kept communicating with estimated date and time of delivery as he traveled. The company is a really nice, reliable and reputable company to deal with, especially if you cherish your automobile. Thank you so much Peter and drivers for AAA Anytime Inc!!!...[More]
By Kellie on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 6 2015 6:12PM
First time user but more than satisfied. Had heard stories of bad shipments from friends and was a little concerned when I made the contract. Will use again to ship other cars to our new home in Fl. ...[More]
By LeRoy on AAA Anytime Inc. on May 5 2015 2:22PM
Everything went extremely well considering our limited timeline. AAA Anytime went well above and beyond to accommodate, as well as tolerate our needs. Their prices were great, if not the best we were quoted. We are looking at having another vehicle shipped from TX to WI, and will not even bother to call anyone else. ...[More]
By J Koos on AAA Anytime Inc. on Apr 30 2015 3:48AM
"AAA Anytime Inc" called us and said they could have our car picked up in Colorado within 5 days and delivered to our son at Keesler AFB within another 5 days. We told them what day we preferred to have it picked up and they actually did pick it up that day, and delivered it to our son the very next evening. Greatest service we've had in shipping a car. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, especially if your shipping a car for a military serviceman, because they gave us a $100 military discount....[More]
By Grant Irwin on AAA Anytime Inc. on Apr 23 2015 12:58AM
Use AAA for shipment of a auto from So. Cal to same destination with positive results. So used them for this auto shipment and was happy also happy with results....[More]
By Doug Murray on AAA Anytime Inc. on Apr 16 2015 11:57PM
On time, professional, careful and kept me informed re progress. The second time we have used your firm....would do it again without a second thought....[More]
By J.W. Cox on AAA Anytime Inc. on Apr 16 2015 5:56PM
Driver was competent , professional and helpful. Follow up by company showed interest in providing good service...[More]
By Grace OConnor on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 13 2015 5:25PM
I had my car shipped from Dallas, TX to Woodland Hills, CA. I was glad to see the 2 truck drivers load my car with care and show up on the date promised. My vehicle was delivered in the same safe and timely manner. I would highly recommend AAA Anytime to anyone needing their car shipped. ...[More]
By Donovan Ruddock on AAA Anytime Inc. on Mar 4 2015 7:00AM
The experience was generally very good. However, in my first phone contact, I was told that this company has their own trucks and the vehicle would be on their truck. In my second contact, when confirming information and planning to pay the deposit, I asked again and was told they are a broker and the vehicle would be on an independent contractor's truck. I did have to specifically ask again, but did get the truth. The pick up and transport were fine. However, the driver who dropped the car was of very poor temperament (very short when speaking and I would characterize as rude). He was short with me on the phone when arranging the drop and he made me feel as if I had done something to offend him in our first conversation (I had never spoken with him before) and in each subsequent phone conversation and even in person when I picked up the vehicle. In conclusion, the vehicle was transported quickly and safely though at the agreed price (which I think was very fair). And, the AAA Anytime was nice and courteous....[More]
By Ed F on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 11 2015 2:19PM
Overall great experience. The driver kept me updated on his delivery window and narrowed it down the closer he got. I took delivery at 11:20 p.m. The driver gave me the option of taking delivery at the late hour or waiting until the next day. The driver was very considerate of the late hour and took extra care to minimize the noise. I would recommend them and use them again if needed. Great experience!!!...[More]
By Brian on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 7 2015 8:13PM
Overall I am overjoyed with the professionalism and service I received. My vehicle was picked up and delivered several days earlier than expected. Almost everyone I dealt with were kind and friendly from the initial phone contact to the delivery driver except one person. There was one individual I spoke to on the phone who was rude and condescending and actually hung up on my once. When I called back after my delivery was completed to thank the staff for a job well done, I got the same individual again and asked to speak to a supervisor. He again was rude and said there was no supervisor available then asked what I wanted. I told him I wanted to say thank you and he again was condescending and rude. Had he been my first contact, I would never have used this company, thankfully, he was not because OVERALL, THE COMPANY IS WONDERFUL! ...[More]
By Barbara Anne on AAA Anytime Inc. on Dec 4 2014 5:31PM
I would definitley use this company again. I called numerous companies regarding the transport and decided on this one. From the time I called till the time they picked up the car it was 2 days. I wanted the car picked up on a Saturday and it was. They are fully insured so I felt very comfortable with my vehicle being transported. I give this company 5 stars!!!!...[More]
By Liz I on AAA Anytime Inc. on Nov 19 2014 1:26PM