View 150,656 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 13
I had dealt with several different brokers and trucking companies to transport pickups and this outfit is the best. They are always reachable at the office and quick to return calls about the job in progress. More discerning about who does the actual hauling and tough to beat on price....[More]
By mark on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 3 2014 4:08PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
A1A picked up the vehicle and delivered it as planned. No magic tricks just good service.The vehicle was not damaged and the driver was professional both on the phone and in person. ...[More]
By Craig Tucker on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 2 2014 10:05PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The actual cost of transporting the vehicle was $200 more than first agreed to but I had already arrived at destination so pretty much had to agree to higher cost....[More]
By David Cage on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 20 2014 11:15AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
We had never had cars transported before and the first thing you find when you start looking at company reviews is the horror stories. Honestly even after choosing A1A I was apprehensive, not because of anything they had done or said but just the whole process. As soon as the driver showed up though I felt much better. The driver top loaded both of our cars all the way up front so there was a lot of shuffling that needed to happen and you could tell the driver had been doing this a long time. He explained that he was loading my cars up front because they would be the last off once he arrived in Florida. Before leaving he told us that he had one more car to pick up and that he would start towards Florida the next morning (Monday) and we could expect our cars sometime Wednesday afternoon. And that's exactly the way it went. The cars arrived in the same condition they left in with absolutely no issues anywhere in the process....[More]
By Clyde Profitt on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 9:21PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Excellent experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping. Pickup and delivery were on time. Driver and dispatcher were very reliable and easy to contact....[More]
By Mary on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 7:44PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
We had a hard date that the car could not be delived prior to. Pick-up was eventually scheduled which delayed the delivery date beyon this date. The final price was $100 more than originally quoted. ...[More]
By David C. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 1:45PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:50PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
These guys are the definition of customer service. Right from the time I picked the phone to make an inquiry to the very day my car was delivered, I was all smiles. It has been my 2nd time dealing with A1A and I am glad I did, the drivers are so polite and professional you will think they are not from this world. Very nice, soft spoken guys and they care about your cargo. If there was anything like a 10 star, I will give these guys, here you go * * * * * * * * * * KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!...[More]
By Eli on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 29 2014 10:17AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I chose A1A because the quote was the lowest; $750 for transport from CA to LA. The delivery was prompt i.e., as indicated prior to transport. I recommend this Co. as a broker for Auto transport....[More]
By paul caropino on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 27 2014 10:15PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
This was my first time shipping a car. A1A Express was the 2nd cheap price I got to ship my boyfriend's car (Chrysler 300) from FL to MA. At first, I was not sure if I should do it with them or not because I didn't trust the reviews that people posted and I also found the price kind of cheap to get good service. I can say A1A Express did wonderful from customer service agent to the driver. After I called them for the quote, it took me a day for them to schedule a pickup. The driver was a little late, but I understood the fact that he had to pick up other cars and I wouldn't expect him to be speeding just to get my car on time. The driver was very nice, too bad I forgot his name. He explained everything to me and with the weather condition, he was able to give me an approximate time. 3 days later my boyfriend got his car with no scratch and nothing was missing or broken. When I was worried, I called customer service and there was always someone there to talk to me about the status of the shipping. I mean that was my first experience doing that and I'm glad I did it with A1A Express. There's no need to even try another company next time if I need to ship a car. I encourage anyone to use A1A Express. Thanks again to the A1A Express Crew. You guys ROCK!!! ...[More]
By Mitsy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 27 2014 8:50PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Everything A!A said would happen took place as scheduled. The only surprise was the 1/2 day notice of the pickup . We were able to meet it but expected more like 1 day's notice. This was not a major issue. The trucking firm was very communicative and the driver was pleasant. Everything went as scheduled. The car arrived in the same condition it was in when it was picked up. They were not the lowest price for this transport but came across as professional and knowledgeable....[More]
By Don on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 26 2014 10:28PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Choosing a carrier is a daunting task. A1A is an honest broker. They had a truck lined up before I was even ready to transport. I had a showroom condition car to transport and the driver used not only took very good care of the car, but covered 900 miles and had it to me in less than 2 days. Regardless of broker choice, be sure to nail down a price clearly spelled out (broker fee & carrier fee) before agreeing to a contract bc I dealt with some shady brokers before finding A1A. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Doug on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 26 2014 1:22PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The overall process took longer than expected due to the location of the vehicle. The vehicle was delivered and nothing else bad happened....[More]
By LIANG C LEE on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 24 2014 4:40PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The whole process was very smooth from beginning to end. We were a bit reluctant after reading some of the negative reviews on this company however it turns out you can't please everybody even when you follow the book like A1A does. Our quote did come out about $25 higher than the original quote however A1A called us and explained it to us and made sure we were ok with it before they charged us anything, unlike other companies who wanted to charge us a deposit before the even had a time schedule. A1A is actually one of the few companies that have a hold queue and they are always there M-F 9-6 because we called them several times through this process and someone always answered once we called after hours and left a vm and they called us back the very next morning. Excellent company will recommend to everyone and don't listen to the haters some people just love to complain. ...[More]
By Kristina B on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 7 2013 5:12PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
Previous 1