View 162,712 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 Next
Page 1 of 2
Reviews 1-25 of 33
The customer representative was very honest about the pricing, which allowed me to secure transport immediately. I appreciated the fact that I was not quoted one price than given another. Would gladly do business with them again....[More]
By Tony on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 21 2015 4:58PM
Using AIA Express Auto Shipping LLC was the best decision that we made about the move. Not only was the price affordable to ship a car across the country, the vehicle was on time and arrived at the destination well within the timeframe that was allocated in the price quote. The customer service was fantastic and very personable. i felt like they really understood the logistics necessary for the shipment and verified with me over the phone before and after the process. I would use them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking to ship a vehicle without any hassle or hiccups along the way. I never write reviews for companies but when I was asked to write this, I was happy to take a few minutes to do so since they did such a good job....[More]
By Randy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 12 2015 11:14PM
Prompt response to my initial inquiry. The dispatcher, then the driver were both also communicative in a timely manner. The driver showed up precisely on time. The final price was $50 higher than original estimate. Not that significant but interesting because the exact same thing occurred last time we used A1A, which makes me think yall undercharge by $50 to attract customers. Regardless, I was overall extremely satisfied with all aspects of the service....[More]
By Laura Botkin on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 8 2015 8:10PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:06PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
On the negative , they gave the impression that they had there own trucks but in effect they were just a brokering service for independent drivers. Also the price went up $50 from the original quote.In fairness they did say that a price change may occur. On the plus side ,the truck turned up when they said and the driver was very helpful and the Car was delivered in good time. Overall very happy...[More]
By gary on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 8 2015 7:01PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:06PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The booking process was easy and A1A follow-up was immediate and ongoing. I never felt that my car was going to be at risk, or there would be a problem with scheduling pickup and drop-off. The car arrived in NJ on-time and without incident. In summary, it was a stress-free experience....[More]
By Greg G. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 7 2015 3:14AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:07PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I was very satisfied with my shipment, A1A express delivered my car to Houston in less then a weeks time. I actually called the Thursday to see if they had any available spots and they were able to get my car shipped that Saturday. I was not familiar with how things worked with the shipping process but the customer service representative was very thorough in explaining all of the details. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who is looking to move out of state and are pressed for time. ...[More]
By Ann on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 6 2015 10:45PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:07PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
a1a express auto shipping is a fantastic group Carrier. Frank, Joe and Chris are great for helping out. I would recommend them any time. Once received my request for carrier within a short time I received a quote from Joe and after that I then received a phone call from Joe and from there business was done. From there its history. The driver left at 7:30 AM and arrived at my destination at 6:00 in the evening. A smooth ride because it was a remote area where I live. the drive seemed to enjoyed the ride. It makes very happy that things went smooth. I would highly recommend a1a express as a carrier, for your goods and welfare. Thank you to the group well done job. ...[More]
By Leandre Chamberland on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 4 2015 2:11PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:07PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Drivers were knowledgeable and friendly. Ensured we knew all aspects of transporting the car. Arrived on time and delivered to our hotel as we were not in our new home yet. The car was really dirty but driving through three days of rain will do that! Couldn't have asked for an easier transition! ...[More]
By Andrew on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 11 2015 5:18PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Great Company, Great Comminication. Called A1A after attempting to ship via U-Ship. A1A was able to scheduled a pick-up and delivery of vehicle in a matter of days, not weeks and at a very reasonable price. Have only used them since then. A+++++...[More]
By Bill Dupont on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 8 2015 1:48PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Very quick and expediant delivery. Car arrived on time and transporter was very cautious and courteous. Definitely intend on using A1Aexpress in the future if shipping services are needed again. Customer service is absolutely top notch. At this point im just typing to fill in required text amount but again this is a very professional legit company....[More]
By Jimmy Lee on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 4 2015 5:50PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
EXCELLENT SERVICE , ON TIME ,FRIENDLY DRIVERS YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT DIRECT THE DRIVER IS ONE OF THE BEST SERVICE TO TRANSPORT CARS....[More]
By enrique ambrosio on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 2 2015 7:55PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
A1A Express Auto Shipping did everything they said they would and at the price quoted.. no hided cost. I purchased this auto privately so we had to coordinate a time with the seller and A1A was at his location as promised. The drive called me when he was 45 minutes from my place and was very courteous and professional. A1A will be my first choice when I need to transport again. ...[More]
By Mike on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 2 2015 6:38PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The car was picked up the night before the scheduled date based on a change requested by the driver who could find reasonable accommodations. The driver was very thorough, courteous and professional. He made sure I understood everything he was doing as we examined the card for dings, dents, scratches, etc. The car was delivered to my wife at her work of place a day earlier than the estimated time which was fantastic. She also reported that the driver was courteous and professional. I will admit to be skeptical about using a transport service after reading various reviews and stories. From the time I started the process until the car was delivered, I received excellent customer service. It felt like no-muss-no-fuss and the rate was very reasonable compared to other companies I investigated....[More]
By Dana W on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Mar 31 2015 10:14PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:33PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I hired A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 pickup I bought on Ebay. I had lower and higher quotes from other shippers. I choose A1A because of the reviews I had read about them. This truck was shipped 1,700 miles from NY to me in Co. My truck arrived two days early from quote. Was I ever surprised. Joe and Frank pulled off the most pleasant and quick move I have ever had. The trucking company they set met with was so fast and polite. This by far was the best expirence I have had with a shipper, as I have done this four other times. Do yourself a favor and and get ahold of Frank or Joe. Thanks so very much guys. By the way, the truck beat the title that was sent certified mail. These guys are unreal. Thanks again. Chuck...[More]
By Chuck Hamm on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Mar 30 2015 2:14PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:33PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Overall very pleased with the experiance. transporter was clean secure and very professional. Only critisism I had was the final price was not what I was quoted at first. I understand though there are extenuating circumstances with that so its ok....[More]
By charlie stebbins on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 12 2014 2:21PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:33PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
It went smoothly from oklahoma to florida with no problems. The actual price was quoted $100 more but it was still reasonable compare to other shipping companies but i do wish their quote is the same with actual prices so there is no surprises....[More]
By Ethel Leach on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 10:52PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:33PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
A1A was very easy to work with and provided excellent communication for pick-up and delivery time. I would not think twice about using them again for auto transportation....[More]
By Jeffrey bauer on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 5:26PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:34PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
This company did a great job of holding their commitments and communicating with me throughout the process. They picked up my vehicle late on a Monday night, that was outside my given time frame. This wasn't a real issue because things happen when your the last pickup of the day. ...[More]
By Malcolm on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 5:11PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:34PM
By Malcolm on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 5:11PM
I just wanted to say thank you for your great service. From day one your company was very understanding and accommodating with me. The driver was great and on time. A true professional even when having to deal with my ex-wife when she was cursing and being disrespectful towards him while trying to do his job. ...[More]
By Pedro Jaun Parrilla Soto on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 4:10PM
They were able to work with my schedule at the pickup and the delivery time which was important to me because of the inter state moving of our lives at the time....[More]
By kotamarti on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 9 2014 2:30PM
Had an issue with games played by a previous trucking company. I selected A1A Express from a Dealer referral and once they were involved every thing was smooth as silk. Quote was higher than first company but obviously you get what you pay for, if I was still with the cheap guys I probably still wouldn't have my car. One suggestion though is with GPS tracking it would have been interesting to watch it travel across the country to Seattle before final delivery....[More]
By Michael McInnes on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 9 2014 1:06AM
The only problem was the driver was not Born in America and was difficult to understand. Overall the experience was good....[More]
By Mike Seator on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 8 2014 7:47PM
It is very scary when a person plans to transport a $20,000 vehicle across country with someone you don't know, but when we met Steve Gual we were put at ease. He was an owner /driver of his own transport and was fantastic. He was friendly and efficient and kept in touch with our son as to when he would deliver the car. We couldn't be happier with the service and will use you again if need be....[More]
By Gloria Norris on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 8 2014 1:20PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Dec 8 2014 4:22PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
On time polite drivers kept me informed as they proceeded. Very helpfull when unloading car arrived in same condition as picked up....[More]
By Doug on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 3 2014 5:04PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Dec 8 2014 4:22PM
Previous 1 2