View 165,393 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 Next
Page 1 of 2
Reviews 1-25 of 43
I would use this company again. The truck and the carrier came right on time. The truck and the carrier were both brand new. The driver was very friendly and made me feel like the car was in good hands. The car arrived on time and was delivered as we were told it would be and it was in the same condition as it left Miami. ...[More]
By Kathy D. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 26 2015 2:31AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:50AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Excellent service! Met all of my needs on short notice and the driver was able to meet me on location. Highly recommend! ...[More]
By Elobuike on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 23 2015 7:08PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:50AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Driver very helpful in picking the car up and delivering it in New York. Driver called in advance so there was no waiting around. Driver was very helpful to my daughter-in-law in arranging a convenient place to meet to pick up the car as their street was too narrow for the transport truck. Very pleased with overall service. ...[More]
By Tom on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 23 2015 4:58PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:50AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Good service-reasonably priced. Delivery was on-time to early. I would use again if I needed an auto transport service. ...[More]
By Ron Kelly on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 22 2015 11:00AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:50AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
It was a great experience working with A1A. Will like to ship my car with them again if I will have to....[More]
By A1A customer on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 20 2015 8:22PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:51AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Overall good experience would absolutly use again. Driver arrived relatively on time and loaded and secured the vehicle in a timely manner. Vehicle arrived close to the estimated time intact and without damage. ...[More]
By Jason Roach on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 19 2015 8:26PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:51AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
After searching and reviewing different transport companies, I settled on using A1A Express. The pricing was reasonable, and the reviews that I read were above average on service. My vehicle was picked up, and delivered promptly. And I was able to contact the driver to gets updates during the transportation of my vehicle....[More]
By James C. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 19 2015 4:46PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:51AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
No hassle shipping. They picked up the car as scheduled. Delivered it on schedule. The guys were friendly and careful with the car. I would definitely use the service again....[More]
By Sam V. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 19 2015 4:06PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:51AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Satisfied with everything except price change at time of pickup. Auto was delivered early than expected and in condition that was recorded when picked up. Delivery person were cordial and drove car on to driveway....[More]
By Paul Martin Jr on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 18 2015 3:54PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:51AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
There was a delay in picking up our vehicle which we were told was due to low volume pickup and destination locations, making it difficult to locate a carrier. A carrier was initially located quickly but it was determined the vehicle had serious mechanical problems which to A1A's credit caused them to reject this carrier. Subsequently it took almost two weeks to locate another carrier. Once that happened, things moved quickly. All communication with A1A was very professional. Auto arrived in very good condition in spite of having to be driven through serious storms in middle of the country. Would have given 5 stars except for the anxiety caused due to the delayed pick up.This could have been avoided if we had been told about the difficult pickup/drop off location issue at the onset. Still highly recommend. ...[More]
By Mary on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 18 2015 3:29PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:51AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The customer representative was very honest about the pricing, which allowed me to secure transport immediately. I appreciated the fact that I was not quoted one price than given another. Would gladly do business with them again....[More]
By Tony on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 21 2015 4:58PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:48AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Using AIA Express Auto Shipping LLC was the best decision that we made about the move. Not only was the price affordable to ship a car across the country, the vehicle was on time and arrived at the destination well within the timeframe that was allocated in the price quote. The customer service was fantastic and very personable. i felt like they really understood the logistics necessary for the shipment and verified with me over the phone before and after the process. I would use them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking to ship a vehicle without any hassle or hiccups along the way. I never write reviews for companies but when I was asked to write this, I was happy to take a few minutes to do so since they did such a good job....[More]
By Randy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 12 2015 11:14PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:49AM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Prompt response to my initial inquiry. The dispatcher, then the driver were both also communicative in a timely manner. The driver showed up precisely on time. The final price was $50 higher than original estimate. Not that significant but interesting because the exact same thing occurred last time we used A1A, which makes me think yall undercharge by $50 to attract customers. Regardless, I was overall extremely satisfied with all aspects of the service....[More]
By Laura Botkin on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 8 2015 8:10PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:06PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
On the negative , they gave the impression that they had there own trucks but in effect they were just a brokering service for independent drivers. Also the price went up $50 from the original quote.In fairness they did say that a price change may occur. On the plus side ,the truck turned up when they said and the driver was very helpful and the Car was delivered in good time. Overall very happy...[More]
By gary on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 8 2015 7:01PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:06PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The booking process was easy and A1A follow-up was immediate and ongoing. I never felt that my car was going to be at risk, or there would be a problem with scheduling pickup and drop-off. The car arrived in NJ on-time and without incident. In summary, it was a stress-free experience....[More]
By Greg G. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 7 2015 3:14AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:07PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I was very satisfied with my shipment, A1A express delivered my car to Houston in less then a weeks time. I actually called the Thursday to see if they had any available spots and they were able to get my car shipped that Saturday. I was not familiar with how things worked with the shipping process but the customer service representative was very thorough in explaining all of the details. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who is looking to move out of state and are pressed for time. ...[More]
By Ann on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 6 2015 10:45PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:07PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
a1a express auto shipping is a fantastic group Carrier. Frank, Joe and Chris are great for helping out. I would recommend them any time. Once received my request for carrier within a short time I received a quote from Joe and after that I then received a phone call from Joe and from there business was done. From there its history. The driver left at 7:30 AM and arrived at my destination at 6:00 in the evening. A smooth ride because it was a remote area where I live. the drive seemed to enjoyed the ride. It makes very happy that things went smooth. I would highly recommend a1a express as a carrier, for your goods and welfare. Thank you to the group well done job. ...[More]
By Leandre Chamberland on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on May 4 2015 2:11PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on May 10 2015 3:07PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Drivers were knowledgeable and friendly. Ensured we knew all aspects of transporting the car. Arrived on time and delivered to our hotel as we were not in our new home yet. The car was really dirty but driving through three days of rain will do that! Couldn't have asked for an easier transition! ...[More]
By Andrew on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 11 2015 5:18PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Great Company, Great Comminication. Called A1A after attempting to ship via U-Ship. A1A was able to scheduled a pick-up and delivery of vehicle in a matter of days, not weeks and at a very reasonable price. Have only used them since then. A+++++...[More]
By Bill Dupont on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 8 2015 1:48PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Very quick and expediant delivery. Car arrived on time and transporter was very cautious and courteous. Definitely intend on using A1Aexpress in the future if shipping services are needed again. Customer service is absolutely top notch. At this point im just typing to fill in required text amount but again this is a very professional legit company....[More]
By Jimmy Lee on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 4 2015 5:50PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
EXCELLENT SERVICE , ON TIME ,FRIENDLY DRIVERS YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT DIRECT THE DRIVER IS ONE OF THE BEST SERVICE TO TRANSPORT CARS....[More]
By enrique ambrosio on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 2 2015 7:55PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
A1A Express Auto Shipping did everything they said they would and at the price quoted.. no hided cost. I purchased this auto privately so we had to coordinate a time with the seller and A1A was at his location as promised. The drive called me when he was 45 minutes from my place and was very courteous and professional. A1A will be my first choice when I need to transport again. ...[More]
By Mike on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 2 2015 6:38PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:32PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The car was picked up the night before the scheduled date based on a change requested by the driver who could find reasonable accommodations. The driver was very thorough, courteous and professional. He made sure I understood everything he was doing as we examined the card for dings, dents, scratches, etc. The car was delivered to my wife at her work of place a day earlier than the estimated time which was fantastic. She also reported that the driver was courteous and professional. I will admit to be skeptical about using a transport service after reading various reviews and stories. From the time I started the process until the car was delivered, I received excellent customer service. It felt like no-muss-no-fuss and the rate was very reasonable compared to other companies I investigated....[More]
By Dana W on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Mar 31 2015 10:14PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:33PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I hired A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 pickup I bought on Ebay. I had lower and higher quotes from other shippers. I choose A1A because of the reviews I had read about them. This truck was shipped 1,700 miles from NY to me in Co. My truck arrived two days early from quote. Was I ever surprised. Joe and Frank pulled off the most pleasant and quick move I have ever had. The trucking company they set met with was so fast and polite. This by far was the best expirence I have had with a shipper, as I have done this four other times. Do yourself a favor and and get ahold of Frank or Joe. Thanks so very much guys. By the way, the truck beat the title that was sent certified mail. These guys are unreal. Thanks again. Chuck...[More]
By Chuck Hamm on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Mar 30 2015 2:14PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:33PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Overall very pleased with the experiance. transporter was clean secure and very professional. Only critisism I had was the final price was not what I was quoted at first. I understand though there are extenuating circumstances with that so its ok....[More]
By charlie stebbins on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 12 2014 2:21PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Apr 27 2015 4:33PM
Previous 1 2