View 154,077 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 25
Overall very pleased with the experiance. transporter was clean secure and very professional. Only critisism I had was the final price was not what I was quoted at first. I understand though there are extenuating circumstances with that so its ok....[More]
By charlie stebbins on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 12 2014 2:21PM
It went smoothly from oklahoma to florida with no problems. The actual price was quoted $100 more but it was still reasonable compare to other shipping companies but i do wish their quote is the same with actual prices so there is no surprises....[More]
By Ethel Leach on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 10:52PM
A1A was very easy to work with and provided excellent communication for pick-up and delivery time. I would not think twice about using them again for auto transportation....[More]
By Jeffrey bauer on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 5:26PM
This company did a great job of holding their commitments and communicating with me throughout the process. They picked up my vehicle late on a Monday night, that was outside my given time frame. This wasn't a real issue because things happen when your the last pickup of the day. ...[More]
By Malcolm on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 5:11PM
By Malcolm on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 5:11PM
I just wanted to say thank you for your great service. From day one your company was very understanding and accommodating with me. The driver was great and on time. A true professional even when having to deal with my ex-wife when she was cursing and being disrespectful towards him while trying to do his job. ...[More]
By Pedro Jaun Parrilla Soto on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 10 2014 4:10PM
They were able to work with my schedule at the pickup and the delivery time which was important to me because of the inter state moving of our lives at the time....[More]
By kotamarti on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 9 2014 2:30PM
Had an issue with games played by a previous trucking company. I selected A1A Express from a Dealer referral and once they were involved every thing was smooth as silk. Quote was higher than first company but obviously you get what you pay for, if I was still with the cheap guys I probably still wouldn't have my car. One suggestion though is with GPS tracking it would have been interesting to watch it travel across the country to Seattle before final delivery....[More]
By Michael McInnes on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 9 2014 1:06AM
The only problem was the driver was not Born in America and was difficult to understand. Overall the experience was good....[More]
By Mike Seator on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 8 2014 7:47PM
It is very scary when a person plans to transport a $20,000 vehicle across country with someone you don't know, but when we met Steve Gual we were put at ease. He was an owner /driver of his own transport and was fantastic. He was friendly and efficient and kept in touch with our son as to when he would deliver the car. We couldn't be happier with the service and will use you again if need be....[More]
By Gloria Norris on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 8 2014 1:20PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Dec 8 2014 4:22PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
On time polite drivers kept me informed as they proceeded. Very helpfull when unloading car arrived in same condition as picked up....[More]
By Doug on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 3 2014 5:04PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Dec 8 2014 4:22PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
My experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping was excellent! I shipped my sons car to him from California to Indiana and the company was extremely professional from the 1st time I contacted them until the car was delivered to my son. The driver was also on time, honest and very easy to communicate with when we arranged for pick up and for delivery to my son. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend A!A Express Auto shipping and/or to use them again in the future!...[More]
By Susan on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 3 2014 2:28PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Dec 8 2014 4:22PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I truly cannot put into words how pleased I was with the entire experience with A1A from start to finish. As a first time customer I was very nervous as I was shipping my "baby" (2014 Chevy Malibu). My angst and nervousness quickly dissipated when I spoke with Frank from A1A. I spoke to him in great length about how the process works and he responded to all my inquiries thoroughly so well that by the time I got off the phone I felt so at ease that I was for sure in good hands. I also would be remissed if I didn't acknowledge his patience I had him on the phone for like 20 minutes lol and he treated me with the utmost respect and understanding. That is truly the definition of CUSTOMER SERVICE! My confidence did not waver as a carrier was located for me and I then spoke with Joe with the dispatch department at A1A. He too was very courteous and asked me how my day was going before he even got into the details of my shipment. I was explained earlier by Frank who placed my order, that the price can fluctuate in the range of 25-50 dollars so I was expecting the worst. To my surprise the price only increased by $25 dollars. You can tell that this company truly cares about their clients, Joe applied a $50 VISA credit to my order to keep me below what the particular carrier was looking for! The transport company A1A located for me was both professional and courteous! Along with that the process was VERY efficient my car came from TX to NJ in 5 days with my baby in the same condition it left. I am one who does a lot of traveling myself and because of time constraints I looked for a transport company. Well I can honestly say the next time I need to move a car I will not be traveling, I will leave it in the good hands of A1A. THANK YOU Frank! THANK YOU Joe! THANK YOU A1A!!!!!! This is not the last you will hear from me :-)...[More]
By Henry on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Dec 3 2014 10:36AM
I had dealt with several different brokers and trucking companies to transport pickups and this outfit is the best. They are always reachable at the office and quick to return calls about the job in progress. More discerning about who does the actual hauling and tough to beat on price....[More]
By mark on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 3 2014 4:08PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
A1A picked up the vehicle and delivered it as planned. No magic tricks just good service.The vehicle was not damaged and the driver was professional both on the phone and in person. ...[More]
By Craig Tucker on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Sep 2 2014 10:05PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The actual cost of transporting the vehicle was $200 more than first agreed to but I had already arrived at destination so pretty much had to agree to higher cost....[More]
By David Cage on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 20 2014 11:15AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
We had never had cars transported before and the first thing you find when you start looking at company reviews is the horror stories. Honestly even after choosing A1A I was apprehensive, not because of anything they had done or said but just the whole process. As soon as the driver showed up though I felt much better. The driver top loaded both of our cars all the way up front so there was a lot of shuffling that needed to happen and you could tell the driver had been doing this a long time. He explained that he was loading my cars up front because they would be the last off once he arrived in Florida. Before leaving he told us that he had one more car to pick up and that he would start towards Florida the next morning (Monday) and we could expect our cars sometime Wednesday afternoon. And that's exactly the way it went. The cars arrived in the same condition they left in with absolutely no issues anywhere in the process....[More]
By Clyde Profitt on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 9:21PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Excellent experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping. Pickup and delivery were on time. Driver and dispatcher were very reliable and easy to contact....[More]
By Mary on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 7:44PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:51PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
We had a hard date that the car could not be delived prior to. Pick-up was eventually scheduled which delayed the delivery date beyon this date. The final price was $100 more than originally quoted. ...[More]
By David C. on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 19 2014 1:45PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Sep 24 2014 4:50PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
These guys are the definition of customer service. Right from the time I picked the phone to make an inquiry to the very day my car was delivered, I was all smiles. It has been my 2nd time dealing with A1A and I am glad I did, the drivers are so polite and professional you will think they are not from this world. Very nice, soft spoken guys and they care about your cargo. If there was anything like a 10 star, I will give these guys, here you go * * * * * * * * * * KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!...[More]
By Eli on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 29 2014 10:17AM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
I chose A1A because the quote was the lowest; $750 for transport from CA to LA. The delivery was prompt i.e., as indicated prior to transport. I recommend this Co. as a broker for Auto transport....[More]
By paul caropino on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 27 2014 10:15PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
This was my first time shipping a car. A1A Express was the 2nd cheap price I got to ship my boyfriend's car (Chrysler 300) from FL to MA. At first, I was not sure if I should do it with them or not because I didn't trust the reviews that people posted and I also found the price kind of cheap to get good service. I can say A1A Express did wonderful from customer service agent to the driver. After I called them for the quote, it took me a day for them to schedule a pickup. The driver was a little late, but I understood the fact that he had to pick up other cars and I wouldn't expect him to be speeding just to get my car on time. The driver was very nice, too bad I forgot his name. He explained everything to me and with the weather condition, he was able to give me an approximate time. 3 days later my boyfriend got his car with no scratch and nothing was missing or broken. When I was worried, I called customer service and there was always someone there to talk to me about the status of the shipping. I mean that was my first experience doing that and I'm glad I did it with A1A Express. There's no need to even try another company next time if I need to ship a car. I encourage anyone to use A1A Express. Thanks again to the A1A Express Crew. You guys ROCK!!! ...[More]
By Mitsy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 27 2014 8:50PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Everything A!A said would happen took place as scheduled. The only surprise was the 1/2 day notice of the pickup . We were able to meet it but expected more like 1 day's notice. This was not a major issue. The trucking firm was very communicative and the driver was pleasant. Everything went as scheduled. The car arrived in the same condition it was in when it was picked up. They were not the lowest price for this transport but came across as professional and knowledgeable....[More]
By Don on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 26 2014 10:28PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
Choosing a carrier is a daunting task. A1A is an honest broker. They had a truck lined up before I was even ready to transport. I had a showroom condition car to transport and the driver used not only took very good care of the car, but covered 900 miles and had it to me in less than 2 days. Regardless of broker choice, be sure to nail down a price clearly spelled out (broker fee & carrier fee) before agreeing to a contract bc I dealt with some shady brokers before finding A1A. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Doug on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 26 2014 1:22PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback....[More]
The overall process took longer than expected due to the location of the vehicle. The vehicle was delivered and nothing else bad happened....[More]
By LIANG C LEE on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jan 24 2014 4:40PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jul 5 2014 2:49PM
Previous 1