View 175,206 Reviews on 3,909 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 12
United Road was a great transportation company to work with and I'd definitely use them again or recommend them to anyone needing to deliver their vehicle somewhere. The communication between them (a customer service agent/ sales rep) was outstanding and very professional. The replys to phone calls and emails were very quick and I never had to wait more than than a few hours for a response. The agent I worked with, Tiffany, was fantastic, polite, and professional as was my driver, Russ. This is a great company that knows how to deal with customer satisfaction. Plus my delivery with picked up and dropped off to me early (about 3 days early and my vehicle had to travel 1800mi). Thanks to all of united Road and those I talked directly to. ...[More]
By Ash on United Road on Feb 9 2015 6:34PM
Excelled in all facets of customer service. Would use United Transport again for sure. From start to finish all were informative, pleasant,and, most importantly, on time!...[More]
By Scott on United Road on Feb 5 2015 12:45PM
The vehicle I purchased was picked up at 2:30 pm in South Carolina on a Monday afternoon and delivered to my Southern Indiana home at 2:00 pm on Wed. afternoon. Customer service was excellent and I really liked the fact I could speak to the Driver and we coordinated together. Second time using United Road and would not hesitate to use again. Thanks for the excellent service and taking care of my vehicle. ...[More]
By WG on United Road on Jan 29 2015 6:15PM
By MANSUR DORAGHI on United Road on Jan 28 2015 6:38PM
This was my first experience with having a vehicle transported. Not being familiar with any company, I called the number of United Road that was highly recommended by the garage where I park my car in New York. From the first moment my call was answered and all my questions were addressed, I got the feeling that I made the right decision. Booking the transport was a breeze. From then on, Pamela and Valerie were always available whenever I called and they called me whenever there was a change of the pickup date. ( This being the coldest January in memory, snow, sleet, icy roads and accidents across several states were the reason for the slight delay. Actually, the car was picked up within the initially quoted time period. ) During the transport from New York to California, I received regular updates from the driver, and he the delivered the car a day early. I'll definitely use United Road again. Thanks, Valerie, Pamela and Ignacio. ...[More]
By Garo Gumusyan on United Road on Jan 20 2015 12:55PM
Its a great service and car has been delivered one day before the expected day. Over all experience with united road is excellent and will use the same carrier in future and will recommend to friends....[More]
By vasu on United Road on Jan 6 2015 1:39PM
This was our first experience using a car transport carrier. We couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience. Our contact person (Ron) was able to answer all of our questions as compared to the two other carriers we contacted. Gave us his direct number if we had other questions. Carrier contacted far in advance to schedule pick up date with follow up to confirm pick up dates. Pick up arrived at the scheduled time, driver answered all additional question we had. Receipt of car was also as scheduled. Car was in the same condition as we left it. Follow up by company (Valerie) insured all was okay. Very professional. We will use them whenever we require a car transport. Frank 6:00 PM6:15 PM6:30 PM6:45 PM7:00 PM See affiliated restaurants ›...[More]
By Frank on United Road on Dec 31 2014 1:10PM
We were very impressed with you service and would recommend your company highly. Thank you for such great service....[More]
By Philip and Phyllis Conran on United Road on Dec 29 2014 12:31PM
Great customer service they always answered the phone very professional .Top notch company.I would highly recommend them they shipped a 2014 corvette for my wife for Christmas....[More]
By Doug Gesick on United Road on Dec 24 2014 10:45AM
Prompt service. Great communication. Great value & customer service. Would definitely recommend to others or use for myself again...[More]
By Annette D on United Road on Dec 16 2014 1:00PM
This is about the fourth time I have used your service and I am never disappointed! The service staff is lovely, the drivers are great and very accommodating, and I am completely happy with the excellent level of service! I have to move my car annually from NY to AZ and back and each time I am impressed with how easy it is to speak with someone, how accommodating you have been since I am in a remote area of Arizona and the logistics of drop off and pick up are complicated. I don't even look elsewhere anymore, I just call United Road and set it up! ...[More]
By Pat Rudikoff on United Road on Dec 12 2014 4:03PM
Actual service of transporting the car, including pickup, delivery and transit time was outstanding. I did not expect a 4-day transit time based on my previous experience with another transporter. The driver was prompt, courteous and very pleasant. Dealing with the sales rep was barely satisfactory. So I was apprehensive about the service. But I am now very satisfied and would use United Road again, as well as recommend them to others....[More]
By Herb Burton on United Road on Dec 5 2014 8:38AM