View 159,438 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 Next
Page 1 of 2
Reviews 1-25 of 42
United Road was a great transportation company to work with and I'd definitely use them again or recommend them to anyone needing to deliver their vehicle somewhere. The communication between them (a customer service agent/ sales rep) was outstanding and very professional. The replys to phone calls and emails were very quick and I never had to wait more than than a few hours for a response. The agent I worked with, Tiffany, was fantastic, polite, and professional as was my driver, Russ. This is a great company that knows how to deal with customer satisfaction. Plus my delivery with picked up and dropped off to me early (about 3 days early and my vehicle had to travel 1800mi). Thanks to all of united Road and those I talked directly to. ...[More]
By Ash on United Road on Feb 9 2015 6:34PM
Excelled in all facets of customer service. Would use United Transport again for sure. From start to finish all were informative, pleasant,and, most importantly, on time!...[More]
By Scott on United Road on Feb 5 2015 12:45PM
The vehicle I purchased was picked up at 2:30 pm in South Carolina on a Monday afternoon and delivered to my Southern Indiana home at 2:00 pm on Wed. afternoon. Customer service was excellent and I really liked the fact I could speak to the Driver and we coordinated together. Second time using United Road and would not hesitate to use again. Thanks for the excellent service and taking care of my vehicle. ...[More]
By WG on United Road on Jan 29 2015 6:15PM
FAIR PRICE - PICK UP ON TIME AND DELIVERY ALSO ON TIME EVEN THOUGH WEATHER CONDITIONS WERE NOT IDEAL. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. SHERI WAS COURTEOUS AND KEPT ME INFORMED. I WILL USE THEM AGAIN TO SHIP MY MB 97 E320 TO SAN FRANCISCO IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS....[More]
By MANSUR DORAGHI on United Road on Jan 28 2015 6:38PM
This was my first experience with having a vehicle transported. Not being familiar with any company, I called the number of United Road that was highly recommended by the garage where I park my car in New York. From the first moment my call was answered and all my questions were addressed, I got the feeling that I made the right decision. Booking the transport was a breeze. From then on, Pamela and Valerie were always available whenever I called and they called me whenever there was a change of the pickup date. ( This being the coldest January in memory, snow, sleet, icy roads and accidents across several states were the reason for the slight delay. Actually, the car was picked up within the initially quoted time period. ) During the transport from New York to California, I received regular updates from the driver, and he the delivered the car a day early. I'll definitely use United Road again. Thanks, Valerie, Pamela and Ignacio. ...[More]
By Garo Gumusyan on United Road on Jan 20 2015 12:55PM
Its a great service and car has been delivered one day before the expected day. Over all experience with united road is excellent and will use the same carrier in future and will recommend to friends....[More]
By vasu on United Road on Jan 6 2015 1:39PM
This was our first experience using a car transport carrier. We couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience. Our contact person (Ron) was able to answer all of our questions as compared to the two other carriers we contacted. Gave us his direct number if we had other questions. Carrier contacted far in advance to schedule pick up date with follow up to confirm pick up dates. Pick up arrived at the scheduled time, driver answered all additional question we had. Receipt of car was also as scheduled. Car was in the same condition as we left it. Follow up by company (Valerie) insured all was okay. Very professional. We will use them whenever we require a car transport. Frank 6:00 PM6:15 PM6:30 PM6:45 PM7:00 PM See affiliated restaurants ›...[More]
By Frank on United Road on Dec 31 2014 1:10PM
We were very impressed with you service and would recommend your company highly. Thank you for such great service....[More]
By Philip and Phyllis Conran on United Road on Dec 29 2014 12:31PM
Great customer service they always answered the phone very professional .Top notch company.I would highly recommend them they shipped a 2014 corvette for my wife for Christmas....[More]
By Doug Gesick on United Road on Dec 24 2014 10:45AM
Prompt service. Great communication. Great value & customer service. Would definitely recommend to others or use for myself again...[More]
By Annette D on United Road on Dec 16 2014 1:00PM
This is about the fourth time I have used your service and I am never disappointed! The service staff is lovely, the drivers are great and very accommodating, and I am completely happy with the excellent level of service! I have to move my car annually from NY to AZ and back and each time I am impressed with how easy it is to speak with someone, how accommodating you have been since I am in a remote area of Arizona and the logistics of drop off and pick up are complicated. I don't even look elsewhere anymore, I just call United Road and set it up! ...[More]
By Pat Rudikoff on United Road on Dec 12 2014 4:03PM
Actual service of transporting the car, including pickup, delivery and transit time was outstanding. I did not expect a 4-day transit time based on my previous experience with another transporter. The driver was prompt, courteous and very pleasant. Dealing with the sales rep was barely satisfactory. So I was apprehensive about the service. But I am now very satisfied and would use United Road again, as well as recommend them to others....[More]
By Herb Burton on United Road on Dec 5 2014 8:38AM
The whole process on this vehicle move exceeded my expectations. I was informed at all times and in fact the delivery was 1 day early. All contact with company employees was excellent. ...[More]
By DENNIS RUSS on United Road on Nov 21 2014 12:35PM
The driver tried to keep my informed. Valery from the main co. said she would keep me informed to what was going on and where the car was, I never heard from her again. The driver was a charming young man, very polite he went over the car with me and showed me all the marks, scratches, and dents on the car. He delivered almost to the minute he told me he would....[More]
By L J DAVIS on United Road on Nov 19 2014 5:43PM
This is the second time I used United Road and I am very pleased. They are a bit more expensive than the brokers say they are but they carry your car and its refundable....[More]
By Conrad on United Road on Nov 17 2014 8:21PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:39AM
Thank you Conrad for your continued business, we appreciate it. ...[More]
My search for auto transport was nightmare before I found United Road. Ron Jewlitt was my primary contact. He was patient and answered all my questions. Unlike most companies United Road is a broker/auto trucking co. I chose to do the Auto Log option because my son needed to put some things in the trunk and the pick up date is a set date. It's pricer but worth it. The drivers where amazing. Kept in touch which is important. Customer Service is useless and not helpful. United Road is looking into resolving this. Car came in 7 days from CA to VA. No damage. Nothing stolen Thank you so much Ron Jewlitt and the amazing drivers. October 23, 2014...[More]
By Karin Morgan on United Road on Oct 23 2014 6:14PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:40AM
Thank you Karin for your feedback and your business....[More]
We were very apprehensive about transporting our car cross the USA. Especially by short and long haul conveyors. The contact person at United , Valeri was calming, acting as a friend and keeping us informed of the progress. Additionally the drivers at pick up and delivery were very professional and courteous. Thank you for a job well done. Recommendation. on long haul jobs, possibly wash car prior to delivery. I believe the price point charged would cover a simple car wash. ...[More]
By A. Rosenheck on United Road on Sep 20 2014 3:54PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:41AM
We appreciate your business and are very pleased to provide you with the service you deserve. ...[More]
The whole experience was easy, fast and as promised in every respect. Just the opposite of our first awful experience with a competitor....[More]
By Bill Owen on United Road on Sep 16 2014 5:10PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:42AM
Mr. Owen, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to serving your transportation needs in the near future. ...[More]
Booked an exact pick-up date and car was picked up on time. Delivery worked perfect with our arrival into Colorado. I would recommend United Road to anyone if they needed a car shipped. Thanks...[More]
By Kevin on United Road on Sep 8 2014 10:58AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:43AM
Thank you Kevin for your business!...[More]
Two words:Efficient and professional.The entire process was efficient and professional.The agent and the driver did a good job of communicating information....[More]
By TJK on United Road on Sep 7 2014 3:26PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:45AM
TJK, we are glad we could be of service with your transportation needs. We look forward to working with you in the future. ...[More]
United road was very promt in getting my request filled. A local driver from Wisconsin picked up my car. Allen Hoffman transport from Marathon. He arrived early and notified us he would do so. A great guy and company to work with. Tried to use a competitor from Illinois first and was strung along for 3 weeks. United road was fast and prompt with a large network. I made an order midweek. And before the end of the week we had been called about a pick up. Less than ten days start to finish. Well worth the money. ...[More]
By Brian Y on United Road on Sep 5 2014 8:19AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:52AM
Brian, thank you for your feedback and your business. Please contact us for your future moves! ...[More]
Excellent service, picked up on time, delivered on time and wonderful communication. Highly recommended....[More]
By Scott Lewis on United Road on Aug 29 2014 11:55AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:02AM
Thank you Scott for your feedback! We appreciate your business....[More]
I found United Road through an auto dealer referral, after I was left hanging for 3 weeks by another company whose representative quit and didn't give my order to anyone. I was very happy with the service I received from United Road. The price quoted was the whole price and nothing but the price. The driver did not ask for extra money upon delivery. United Road was very communicative and updated me regularly as they looked for a driver. I never felt forgotten. It took an unusually long time to find a carrier who would go from Kennesaw, GA to Portland, OR at this time of year. Once the carrier was assigned (about 13 days into the order request), the carrier picked up exactly as scheduled. Due to the difficulty in finding a driver for my route, my vehicle had to stop in Fontana, CA before coming up to Portland, OR. Unfortunately, my driver from Fontana to Portland had a breakdown and my delivery was delayed. When the delivery was rescheduled after the driver's truck was repaired, the delivery was right on time and the driver and his son were very polite, professional and found a way to unload the vehicle in a safe manner in a tight area. I would definitely use them again! Great service, communicative and honest....[More]
By Psyche de la Luna on United Road on Aug 28 2014 2:07PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:14AM
We are very pleased to hear that we were able to make a difficult situation alittle bit easier. Thank you very much for your feedback and your busine...[More]
I would just like to say that the entire team was just awesome to work with!! I did drop my vehicle off so can't comment on pick up. It left their yard 2 days early and thus was delivered early much to the joy of my Marine son! I am a member of several Military Mom facebook pages, rest assured EVERY time someone asks about transporting a vehicle, I sing your praise! While my quote doesn't directly say Military discount, the price was better then I had hoped for. I'm not sure how you would go about getting on some kind of a list for Military personnel and offer them a modest discount, I'd be willing to bet you would have more then enough business. Thank you for everything!...[More]
By N Lee on United Road on Aug 21 2014 5:21PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:16AM
Thank you very much for your business and your referrals! We appreciat you! ...[More]
Having never transported a vehicle before, I was very concerned. After spending several days on the internet doing research and contacting transport brokers, I came across United Road. After speaking with Lou and reading over their contract, I called him back and set the entire transport up over the phone in 20 minutes. When the diver came for the vehicle, is was pouring down rain. Regardless of the terrible conditions, he was as nice and professional as could be. I would, with out a doubt, transport through United Road again....[More]
By J. Losco on United Road on Aug 21 2014 3:17PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:27AM
We are very happy that we could provide the service our customer expected and deserved. We are also looking forward to providing service to our custo...[More]
Previous 1 2