View 153,983 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 Next
Page 1 of 2
Reviews 1-25 of 42
Prompt service. Great communication. Great value & customer service. Would definitely recommend to others or use for myself again...[More]
By Annette D on United Road on Dec 16 2014 1:00PM
This is about the fourth time I have used your service and I am never disappointed! The service staff is lovely, the drivers are great and very accommodating, and I am completely happy with the excellent level of service! I have to move my car annually from NY to AZ and back and each time I am impressed with how easy it is to speak with someone, how accommodating you have been since I am in a remote area of Arizona and the logistics of drop off and pick up are complicated. I don't even look elsewhere anymore, I just call United Road and set it up! ...[More]
By Pat Rudikoff on United Road on Dec 12 2014 4:03PM
Actual service of transporting the car, including pickup, delivery and transit time was outstanding. I did not expect a 4-day transit time based on my previous experience with another transporter. The driver was prompt, courteous and very pleasant. Dealing with the sales rep was barely satisfactory. So I was apprehensive about the service. But I am now very satisfied and would use United Road again, as well as recommend them to others....[More]
By Herb Burton on United Road on Dec 5 2014 8:38AM
The whole process on this vehicle move exceeded my expectations. I was informed at all times and in fact the delivery was 1 day early. All contact with company employees was excellent. ...[More]
By DENNIS RUSS on United Road on Nov 21 2014 12:35PM
The driver tried to keep my informed. Valery from the main co. said she would keep me informed to what was going on and where the car was, I never heard from her again. The driver was a charming young man, very polite he went over the car with me and showed me all the marks, scratches, and dents on the car. He delivered almost to the minute he told me he would....[More]
By L J DAVIS on United Road on Nov 19 2014 5:43PM
This is the second time I used United Road and I am very pleased. They are a bit more expensive than the brokers say they are but they carry your car and its refundable....[More]
By Conrad on United Road on Nov 17 2014 8:21PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:39AM
Thank you Conrad for your continued business, we appreciate it. ...[More]
My search for auto transport was nightmare before I found United Road. Ron Jewlitt was my primary contact. He was patient and answered all my questions. Unlike most companies United Road is a broker/auto trucking co. I chose to do the Auto Log option because my son needed to put some things in the trunk and the pick up date is a set date. It's pricer but worth it. The drivers where amazing. Kept in touch which is important. Customer Service is useless and not helpful. United Road is looking into resolving this. Car came in 7 days from CA to VA. No damage. Nothing stolen Thank you so much Ron Jewlitt and the amazing drivers. October 23, 2014...[More]
By Karin Morgan on United Road on Oct 23 2014 6:14PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:40AM
Thank you Karin for your feedback and your business....[More]
We were very apprehensive about transporting our car cross the USA. Especially by short and long haul conveyors. The contact person at United , Valeri was calming, acting as a friend and keeping us informed of the progress. Additionally the drivers at pick up and delivery were very professional and courteous. Thank you for a job well done. Recommendation. on long haul jobs, possibly wash car prior to delivery. I believe the price point charged would cover a simple car wash. ...[More]
By A. Rosenheck on United Road on Sep 20 2014 3:54PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:41AM
We appreciate your business and are very pleased to provide you with the service you deserve. ...[More]
The whole experience was easy, fast and as promised in every respect. Just the opposite of our first awful experience with a competitor....[More]
By Bill Owen on United Road on Sep 16 2014 5:10PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:42AM
Mr. Owen, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to serving your transportation needs in the near future. ...[More]
Booked an exact pick-up date and car was picked up on time. Delivery worked perfect with our arrival into Colorado. I would recommend United Road to anyone if they needed a car shipped. Thanks...[More]
By Kevin on United Road on Sep 8 2014 10:58AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:43AM
Thank you Kevin for your business!...[More]
Two words:Efficient and professional.The entire process was efficient and professional.The agent and the driver did a good job of communicating information....[More]
By TJK on United Road on Sep 7 2014 3:26PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:45AM
TJK, we are glad we could be of service with your transportation needs. We look forward to working with you in the future. ...[More]
United road was very promt in getting my request filled. A local driver from Wisconsin picked up my car. Allen Hoffman transport from Marathon. He arrived early and notified us he would do so. A great guy and company to work with. Tried to use a competitor from Illinois first and was strung along for 3 weeks. United road was fast and prompt with a large network. I made an order midweek. And before the end of the week we had been called about a pick up. Less than ten days start to finish. Well worth the money. ...[More]
By Brian Y on United Road on Sep 5 2014 8:19AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 10:52AM
Brian, thank you for your feedback and your business. Please contact us for your future moves! ...[More]
Excellent service, picked up on time, delivered on time and wonderful communication. Highly recommended....[More]
By Scott Lewis on United Road on Aug 29 2014 11:55AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:02AM
Thank you Scott for your feedback! We appreciate your business....[More]
I found United Road through an auto dealer referral, after I was left hanging for 3 weeks by another company whose representative quit and didn't give my order to anyone. I was very happy with the service I received from United Road. The price quoted was the whole price and nothing but the price. The driver did not ask for extra money upon delivery. United Road was very communicative and updated me regularly as they looked for a driver. I never felt forgotten. It took an unusually long time to find a carrier who would go from Kennesaw, GA to Portland, OR at this time of year. Once the carrier was assigned (about 13 days into the order request), the carrier picked up exactly as scheduled. Due to the difficulty in finding a driver for my route, my vehicle had to stop in Fontana, CA before coming up to Portland, OR. Unfortunately, my driver from Fontana to Portland had a breakdown and my delivery was delayed. When the delivery was rescheduled after the driver's truck was repaired, the delivery was right on time and the driver and his son were very polite, professional and found a way to unload the vehicle in a safe manner in a tight area. I would definitely use them again! Great service, communicative and honest....[More]
By Psyche de la Luna on United Road on Aug 28 2014 2:07PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:14AM
We are very pleased to hear that we were able to make a difficult situation alittle bit easier. Thank you very much for your feedback and your busine...[More]
I would just like to say that the entire team was just awesome to work with!! I did drop my vehicle off so can't comment on pick up. It left their yard 2 days early and thus was delivered early much to the joy of my Marine son! I am a member of several Military Mom facebook pages, rest assured EVERY time someone asks about transporting a vehicle, I sing your praise! While my quote doesn't directly say Military discount, the price was better then I had hoped for. I'm not sure how you would go about getting on some kind of a list for Military personnel and offer them a modest discount, I'd be willing to bet you would have more then enough business. Thank you for everything!...[More]
By N Lee on United Road on Aug 21 2014 5:21PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:16AM
Thank you very much for your business and your referrals! We appreciat you! ...[More]
Having never transported a vehicle before, I was very concerned. After spending several days on the internet doing research and contacting transport brokers, I came across United Road. After speaking with Lou and reading over their contract, I called him back and set the entire transport up over the phone in 20 minutes. When the diver came for the vehicle, is was pouring down rain. Regardless of the terrible conditions, he was as nice and professional as could be. I would, with out a doubt, transport through United Road again....[More]
By J. Losco on United Road on Aug 21 2014 3:17PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:27AM
We are very happy that we could provide the service our customer expected and deserved. We are also looking forward to providing service to our custo...[More]
The service was excellent. From pickup to delivery we are totally satified with the prompt, professional performance....[More]
By Jeff Nusser on United Road on Aug 20 2014 9:10AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 20 2014 1:39PM
Thank you Jeff for your business and feedback. We appreciate it!...[More]
The car was delivered ahead of the promised date in excellent condition. hat's better than that? It would be a good idea for the driver to text or email the owner of the delivery to the destination. I learned the car was delivered by calling the destination. New Jersey did not have the information. In today's cyber world the progress of the shipment could be tracked throughout its trip....[More]
By Alan Parker on United Road on Aug 18 2014 9:06PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 20 2014 1:36PM
Thank you Alan for your feedback. We value your suggestion and will be reviewing to possibly implement a better system for tracking. We appreciate...[More]
This is the 2nd experience I had with United Road. I would recommend using this service. When selecting carriers I was surprised how many other companies promoted themselves by negatively projecting other companies. United Road did none of that. You can find less expensive carriers, you can find more expensive carriers. These folks were straight forward, did what they said, within agreed to parameters. Customer service was good, carrier that picked up was very good, thorough and polite. Would recommend. ...[More]
By D. Martin on United Road on Aug 18 2014 5:31PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 20 2014 1:34PM
Thank you D. Martin for your continued business. We appreciate you. ...[More]
The whole process was seamless and the driver was so courteous and professional. I went with this company because of the excellent reviews and now I completely understand how/ why they earned them. Highly recommended....[More]
By Carla on United Road on Aug 18 2014 4:27PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 20 2014 1:33PM
Than you Carla for your feedback. We appreciate your business and will look forward to serving your transport needs in the future. ...[More]
These guys are pretty good. I know that there might have been other places that could have offered less, but I wanted a peace of mind knowing that my car was going to get there safely. The one thing that the driver was going to do was call me when the car got to its destination. He never did. I had to call my friend to see it if it got there. Overall, it was a good experience....[More]
By Gerard E on United Road on Aug 18 2014 1:52PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 20 2014 1:32PM
That you Gerard for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business....[More]
United Road did a great job transporting my vehicle. It arrived earlier than expected, in great shape. They kept in contact with me when it was on route, and I knew exactly where it was at any given time. I would definitely recommend them again. While there was no damage to the car, it did arrive much dirtier than when it shipped. However, I was able to take it to a normal car wash and wash everything off without any problems, so it isn't a big deal....[More]
By Joel on United Road on Aug 11 2014 1:41PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 10:09AM
Joel, We are happy to hear you were provided witht he service you deserve. We appreciate your business and referrals. Thank you ...[More]
I've used Autolog three times now and they've been great every time. I did try other shippers offering a better price, but their service wasn't great and I realize the way the game gets played to get you to pay a higher rate. That's not the case with Autolog. I also like that I can drop the car off in Linden NJ at my convenience....[More]
By Brian on United Road on Aug 7 2014 1:18PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 10:09AM
Brian, We appreicate your repeat business. Thank you...[More]
I bought a Chevrolet volt in Michigan and had it shipped to me in Washington state. I contacted many auto moving companies and the service and honesty provided by United Road was excellent. I was very pleased with the customer sales person, Lou. I had numerous conversations with him about the move and he was able to provide the most reliable service. I would highly recommended United Road if you are considering moving your vehicle. Mark Lamden Kirkland, WA...[More]
By Mark Lamden on United Road on Jul 15 2014 12:48PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 10:07AM
Mark, Thank you for your feedback and we are happy we could meet your service expectations. ...[More]
The transport of our car from Indianapolis to Southern California went very smoothly. I researched several companies and chose United Road for their excellent customer service(thank you Connie!) and their competitive pricing. Each time I called them for an updated quote or with questions about shipping, the customer service rep was helpful and informative. The car was picked up earlier than requested (which was fine!) and delivered 3 days later. The same driver from Indy (TFI Trans,Los Angeles) delivered in CA. He called 24 hrs in advance and we arranged to meet him at a nearby car dealership. He gave us a 2 hour window and called us when he arrived..spot on time! The car was already parked on the street and ready to go. I highly recommend United Road. ...[More]
By Melanie on United Road on Jul 2 2014 10:45AM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 9:34AM
Melanie, we appreciate your business. Thank you ...[More]