View 159,412 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 12
Couldn’t be happier with the services we got from Budget Auto Shipping! Veronica worked with me responsibly and diligently and the experience from the moment I called to the date we got the car shipped was flawless. Called them in the middle of the holidays on Wednesday December 31, 2014, Hector picked up my car first thing Monday January 5th, 2015 and we got it delivered on Friday, January 9th, 2015. She explained everything in detail, I didn’t even have to sign a contract, just did it all over the phone! Everything happened as described, the price was reasonable, I was able to be in touch with the driver (Hector) all the way and my car was delivered from Miami to Los Angeles in 4 days!!!. I truly recommend Budget Auto Shipping and will most definetly use them again as they went above and beyond to give me the best service to ship my vehicle and to exceed my expectations. Thank you! ...[More]
By Rose on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 14 2015 4:32PM
Budget, and Gerson, whom I dealt with at Budget, was nothing but polite and helpful during this stressful process of shipping a car. Though I had issues with the driving company, not Budget, Gerson miraculously had my car arrive on time, as scheduled after I had heard it would be a week and a half late. They really came through for me, and I wouldn't use anyone else for shipping a car....[More]
By Steve on Budget Auto Shipping on Nov 4 2014 5:06PM
Gerson provided such excellent customer service. If it is your first time shipping a car across country you are no doubt leery of the whole process and worried about getting scammed. I researched and Googled and finally chose Budget Auto Shippers based on other reviews. Stop searching and call Gerson. He was able to connect me to a driver over a busy holiday weekend. The driver, Dave was so prompt and courteous. He instantly put my mind at ease. I shipped a 1958 Ford Fairlane in an open carrier. It arrived in the same condition it left in and it arrived early! Dave worked with me to deliver it a time that worked for me. I really couldn't have asked for better service from Gerson and Dave. If I ever have to ship a vehicle again, I'm calling Gerson!!! There were no incentives for this review. I usually don't post reviews but I was so impressed I had to. ...[More]
By Julie J on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 9 2014 2:00PM
They were fast, pleasant and careful with my car. My one concern was the notice to pick up the car, I was told it would be 12-24 hours before but the driver called 30 minutes away. Luckily my relative was home and able to get the car ready. They picked up Friday evening and delivered it Saturday afternoon. ...[More]
By Tim on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 7 2014 11:43AM
I have used Budget Auto Shipping quite often, and their service is excellent, My go to guy has been Gerson and he is hands on. Every transporter should have a guy like Gerson!!!...[More]
By Daniel Mercadante on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 12 2014 1:20PM
Hired Budget Auto Shipping to transport vehicle from Ohio to Florida. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ealy. Extremely pleasant experience and Alex Durant was in constant communication until the vehicle was delivered. Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Luis on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 8 2014 11:32AM
Budget Auto Shipping's Alex Duran has transported vehicles from Texas, Hawaii and Oklahoma for me. Everything went without a problem and for the price quoted which I thought was a solid value. He takes care of everything and never asks for additional money....[More]
By david porter on Budget Auto Shipping on May 19 2014 7:55PM
budget auto went way above and beyond to accomplish customer satisifaction.my contact person constantly stayed in touch with me to keep me informed.i would not use any other carrier.after speaking and shopping around no one else was even in the same category as they were.VERY VERY PROFFESIONAL....THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE..... ...[More]
By steve on Budget Auto Shipping on May 16 2014 11:13AM
Dont waste your time calling around, I already did that. Call alex @Budget auto shipping one call picked up my daughters car in phily in a few hours, delivered to my other daughters door step in del ray beach fla 26 hours courtious polite drivers, no damage, they handled the car like it was own. ...[More]
By js317@myway.com on Budget Auto Shipping on May 2 2014 11:04AM
This was the first time I had a car shipped. My daughter is in the Coast Guard and she was just transferred to Cleveland. It made sense to keep 2500 miles off the care, and the wear and tear off my daughter. Budget Auto Shippers had good reviews on line, and the pricing was competitive. I contacted Gerson Fernandez, who was able to give me one price quote for Port Angeles and another for less money for Seattle pick up. They called the day before the day of delivery, and again on delivery day to arrange pick up. We were able to watch as they carefully unloaded my daughter's car from the carrier. They transported the car across country and delivered it timely and without damage. What more can you ask? Five stars to Gerson for keeping things on track....[More]
By James on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 30 2014 10:17AM
I had a 1966 Catalina picked up in Idaho I bought on E-Bay and shipped to me in Michigan. The trucker was excellent to deal with and he kept in contact with me. Alex was quick with getting it scheduled and the car was moved surprisingly fast.The seller made it a little challenging and the driver was inconvenienced and had to wait about 6 hours but once he had the car it was here real fast. This was my first time having a vehicle moved and I was pleased with the whole process. At first I thought the cost was a little high, but I would have never been able to go there and back for the amount of money it cost me. So I will say that the cost was reasonable. Especially since it would have took me a week off work and Hotel expence and wear and tear on my vehicle. I was pleased with the company and everything worked out well for me. Thank You ...[More]
By Murray Powelson on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 21 2014 9:57AM
Sending my Jeep to my son in Camp Lejeune, NC was one of the most frustrating experiences I have undertaken. I thought it would be simple, find a few carriers on the internet, and negotiate a good deal. Was I mistaken. Most of the carrier brokers were like huksters, trying to get me to sign into the deal and making all sorts of promises. However, over a two week period, the truck was always “coming tomorrow”, or in one instance, when the truck finally came, the broker told me the driver wanted more money than the contract. I told him to shove it. At this time I was ready to gas up the Jeep and drive it to NC. I made one more call to Budget, and spoke to Gerson Fernandez, a real gentleman, and professional broker. He explained the difficulty of getting my Jeep to a military base, and said he would work extra hard to get a truck. I first spoke to Gerson on Tuesday afternoon, he got back to me on Wednesday with a driver, and on Thursday the driver picked up my Jeep and it is arriving in NC today, Friday. The driver, Brian of Prime Time Trucking was a self-employed owner operator, also a gentleman. I am truly appreciative of Gerston’s efforts to get my Jeep to my son on time. I highly recommend them. ...[More]
By Marine Dad on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 4 2014 11:10AM