View 146,859 Reviews on 3,519 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 23
made arrangements with Auto Shipping Group in late June for a car to ship from WA to PA in early Aug. No problem , got quote and order number and pic...[More]
By Suzanne on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 3:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Suzanne...Indeed, your order did fall through the cracks somewhat here as your original agent, left the company for other ventures. We did the best w...[More]
My initial pick up date was 7/23/14 but the driver wanted my vehicle on the 21st which gave my friend Steven a 2~3 hour window to deliver the car! Th...[More]
By Jean Pierre Antoine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 24 2014 4:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 8:39PM
Hello Jean, drivers will give ESTIMATED PICKUP and DELIVERY dated. There are variables involved that the drivers do Not control traffic and Constructi...[More]
I chose this company because of their "door-to-door" service. I have found that if a company advertises door-to-door, it is most likely not ...[More]
By gayle wheeler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 12:32AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 2:49PM
Hello Gayle, when a customer does an inspection on a vehicle at arrival they must be careful. If you sign with No damages It is almost impossible t...[More]
The initial estimate was $320 lower the eventual cost, causing a long delay. Randy Chavez, the agent, was unaware of the market price for transporting...[More]
By Jeffrey Lehr on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 5 2014 12:00AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 6 2014 6:45PM
Randy Chavez...360-853-2823...randy@autoshippinggroup.com***I have to say I am more than a little taken back by the inaccurate review Jeff. While I wo...[More]
Arrived at point of pickup only to find nobody on site. Drove home and my daughter called from point of pickup and said that the driver was there b...[More]
By Valarie Rosavere on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 23 2014 9:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 24 2014 2:17PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Valarie, I am very sorry that you were...[More]
I had a truck shipped from VA to CA, and had the worst experience with Auto shipping group and the driver that they found to carry my truck. Cost wa...[More]
By AM on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 22 2014 2:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 3:14PM
KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Adam, I am sorry th...[More]
There was a delay due to a mechanical breakdown. However, no one called me to keep me informed of the issues. I called on the day delivery was to be...[More]
By Edward Aull on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 20 2014 10:47AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 22 2014 6:49PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Edward, I sent the carrier info and docusign instructions the day the order was d...[More]
I'm not sure where things went wrong so I'll just review by giving a timeline of what happened. On May 9th I booked with Lance to move my SUV from NC...[More]
By Haly Lewis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 18 2014 11:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 12:42PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941. lance@autoshippinggroup.com Haly, I am so sorry for your troubles with the carrier, I try to do my best to make everything ...[More]
I was never quoted $1,650. The first ASG quote I received via e-mail was for $1,425 ($225 for the broker and $1,200 for the carrier). However, when ...[More]
By Jay Bulger on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 17 2014 7:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 21 2014 3:00PM
Thank you for your feedback. I will research where the breakdown happened. Tige...[More]
Initially, I was quoted $1000 by the broker. Apparently, no carrier wanted to pick up the job for that cost but I was told that a carrier would do the...[More]
By Briana on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 16 2014 9:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 17 2014 9:24AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 Briana, First we would like to say you had a bad experience and we apologize. However, you have the...[More]
So the issue was not Auto Shipping Group per se as Chell was prompt and helpful but the trucking company we went through had very bad customer service...[More]
By D on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 13 2014 1:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2014 2:21PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I really appreciate the time you took to write this response. I believe the only way the auto shipping industry ...[More]
When I was trying to quickly navigate through the trove of auto shipping companies online, I was happy to see such glowing reviews for Auto Shipping G...[More]
By Whitney on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 6 2014 6:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 7 2014 1:19PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Whitney, thank you for the review. However I would like to know more about my service than th...[More]
After receiving a quote to ship my vehicle the price was increased multiple times prior to pick up. The reasons were that there were 1000's of cars th...[More]
By Charles on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2014 2:27PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 3 2014 5:09PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Charles, I do appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review. I do apol...[More]
I believe the Auto Shipping group acted unethically. I received an email from Felicia (from Auto Shipping group )stating she noticed my car had not sh...[More]
By Linda Daigle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jun 25 2014 4:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jun 26 2014 10:15AM
**FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Call Felicia Bond for 5 Star Customer Service ** Hello Linda, Thank you for your busi...[More]
"Brad your voicemail cracks me up every time I listen to it- Anyway, I'll harass you like your voicemail asks me to, so I'll call you again, and ...[More]
By Brad Roelandt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 31 2014 10:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jun 1 2014 6:20PM
Brad, my name is Terry Williams and I am the President and CEO of ASG, rarely do I weigh in on these reviews from our valued clients but I felt I nee...[More]
We arranged to ship a car cross-country with Magic Carpet (part of Auto Shipping Group), based on prior reviews. Our plan, communicated to our Magic ...[More]
By Jerry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 23 2014 11:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2014 11:19AM
Auto Shipping Group 360-834-2900 Jerry, You were given numerous emails with the estimated dates for pick up and delivery. You electronically sign...[More]
Communication was terrible and the entire experience was like a scam! It started when Malia called me to ask if the trucker had contacted me about pi...[More]
By Craig Baker on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 13 2014 5:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 13 2014 5:41PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** Craig, I am sorry you were confused about the process of vehicle shipping a...[More]
I had my car picked up in Ohio and delivered to Oregon. There was a lack of communication between companies, but Rod would always answer his phone an...[More]
By Samantha Griffin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 10 2014 7:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 10 2014 10:50PM
Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Samantha, Thank You for th...[More]
I have shipped cars 5 times in the past 15 years as I move for work fairly often. I have never had a good experience and I'd like to think that after ...[More]
By Trent Dang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 8 2014 2:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 10 2014 5:26PM
Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 kristin@redcarpetautotransport.com...[More]
The driver showed up well after the three day window. The frustration comes with paying almost $1100 and then having 3 different stories told to me a...[More]
By James Engel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 17 2014 4:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 17 2014 7:14PM
Red Carpet Auto Transport**800-521-8374**A rated through the Better Business Bureau** 5 Star rated by thousands of customer** www.redcarpetautotranspo...[More]
We had an E250 delivered from Dallas TX to Atlanta GA. The customer service was good. The price was fair. However, the truck was dented on the rear...[More]
By Matt Mcintyre on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 14 2014 4:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 14 2014 5:20PM
Ben_m@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2820 Matt, Thank you for your review. I'm glad my customer service and quick response to moving your van for ...[More]
I posted my initial review on Auto Shipping Group on 1/28/2014. The company response is full of misinformation and this is to set the record straight...[More]
By Ron Cully on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 6 2014 10:04AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 7 2014 8:49AM
I thought it would be best to dismiss Kim's response to your review Ron and respond myself. Well the dead give away was when you started mentioning B...[More]
The price and initial customer service was fine and acceptable. The problem stated with the Transport Company. I was not clear that this service was ...[More]
By Mike on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 3 2014 10:09AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 14 2014 9:08AM
Mike...we were able to find a carrier the day you placed the order. Some times the carriers change their business practices before we know. I did exp...[More]
Previous 1