View 167,277 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 3
Reviews 1-25 of 55
Although our truck finally made it to California, it was promised to us on Tuesday, then Wed. , then Thurs. night between 4-5, when it didn't arrive we had to call and see what the status was and were told it would be there after 8pm. We told them no one would be there to receive it and to bring it in the morning, which they did. We were never contacted by the drivers with delivery estimates and had to call for updates. We went with the most expensive quote thinking they were the best, but we could have saved hundreds and possibly got better service. ...[More]
By Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 29 2015 3:40AM
Was told the price would be $900-950 which was of course the higher of those numbers. The carrier showed up at the very tail end of the day expecting me to just wait around until he arrived, meanwhile I was told I would be given a call before arrival. The driver was rude and wasn't willing to wait for me to drive 15 minutes for me to get to the house. The car was so dirty when it did arrive that I couldn't even see through the windows, much less notice any damage. The damage on the car wasn't mentioned during the sale or at time of pick up. So, I have nowhere to trace the origin to. Now I'm out of pocket for the repairs. This was a nightmarish ending to a nightmarish car deal. This was a horrible experience!!! I normally don't take the time to leave bad reviews. But, given the pressure I've been getting after the transaction to complete this survey, I'm given no choice. ...[More]
By Troy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 28 2015 2:51AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 28 2015 3:29PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4892 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Troy I apologize for the problems that occurred during your transport. It seems that all th...[More]
Initially we thought we found a very reputable company to ship our vehicle across the country. At first Lance was very helpful and seemed knowledgeable. However, there were red flags starting to appear very close to our requested shipping date. We are all human, but there should be no errors when sending out documents to be signed when paying over 1K to ship a vehicle. There were numerous times he 'forgot to email the contract,' addresses were spelled incorrectly on the contract, and the scheduled pickup date was incorrect, or we couldn't even open the document. Phone calls regarding questions I had were not immediately returned and when I called again, his reply was, 'I'm sorry, I forgot.." We were all set to have a cashier's check sent to our destination of delivery (since our van would reach our destination before us and we had friends who were going to pick it up for us and pay the carrier). We called Lance (a week in advance) to ask who the check for the remainder of the balance should be made out to (since he forgot to mention it in the contract) and he told us directly "Autoshipping Group." We needed to verify this as we had to mail the check out prior to our move so our friends would have it in time. We received a call as we were driving halfway through the US and it was the carrier asking how they would be paid and we told them, only to have them tell us that the check was not made out to the correct company. We got Lance on the phone, and he denied ever telling us who to make the check out to and basically telling us we screwed up and there was nothing he could do to help. We spent an entire day on the phone (while driving & nowhere near a branch of our bank) trying to figure out how to get a new check made/ and sent in time (1.5 DAYS BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE VEHICLE).- TOTAL Nightmare! The one thing I was tasked to do for our family, and thought I really found a reputable company, absolutely ruined 2 days of our trip. Luckily, our bank was amazing and had to pull some major strings and bend the rules to help us, but we still had to pay for a new check to be over-nighted and thankfully the van arrived in one piece. I would NOT recommend AutoShipping Group to anyone shipping a vehicle....[More]
By Kathi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 27 2015 2:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 27 2015 3:17PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kathi I am sorry for the difficulties in the transport. Once I secure a carrier for you. I ...[More]
Mixed experience for a 1st user. I was very skeptical about the whole process and spent numerous hours scohuring the Internet for trustworthy service. I even spoke to friends who previously used a transport service. With a big military move from the West coast to the East coast, finding a company I could trust to ship two vehicles was imperative. I eventually settled on ASG. Darya was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable- and she was able to give me a military discount (only $25 though). Pick up went smooth (a good friend handled this portion as I headed east with family in 3rd vehicle). This is where my frustration set in. Upon arrival to my new location, there was ZERO contact from driver or third party company on when my vehicles would be delivered. Dayra tried valiantly to assist, but I believe she shared in my frustration. The 4th of July weekend may have played a role in the significant delay, but no contact from driver or TNS (delivery agency) is unacceptable!! If this is the norm with them, ASG should consider severing ties. Darya is the ONLY reason my review isn't rated lower. She was the saving grace in the matter!! She gets 5 stars, TNS gets -1......[More]
By Erik B on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 11 2015 1:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 14 2015 4:24PM
Thank you Erik for taking the time to give m a review. I wish the delivery went a lot smoother also, and can understand your frustration. You had a re...[More]
The customer service leading up to my car being picked up was great. Kimberly was prompt and responses and very helpful. Unfortunately the carrier that she selected was horrible. They were late in arriving and late in delivering my car and didn't know how to drive stick. That was a huge problem because my car was stick!!! Getting my car on the flatbed was scary and did not instill confidence in the driver's skills. One time, my fiance had to try get my car up a little further on the flat bed and due to the steep incline it almost fell off the back of the truck. Ultimately, my fiance was the one who had to drive my car onto the flatbed. Not once did anyone ever ask me if my car was standard or automatic so I assumed it didn't matter. Apparently it did matter because if we hadn't been willing to drive my car onto the flatbed it would have been a disaster. I asked Kimberly for a refund and she told me there wasn't anything she could do. She told me that she told the dispatcher that they need to make sure the drivers can drive a manual and that typically drivers know how to drive a stick but as I experienced...that is not true!! SO disappointed and frustrated. ...[More]
By bostoncar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jun 17 2015 3:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jun 17 2015 4:11PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
I think Heidi from the auto transport team who finds the an available driver provided decent customer service overall, however, I was told that the driver would contact me the night before he was going to arrive to let me know the time he would be picking up my car and he never did. I had to call Heidi, the representative I was dealing with, to see if she had heard anything from the driver. I felt that with the amount of money I'm paying to have my car shipped, the least they could have done was let me know when they were arriving the day of so I would be at the location or near the location for them to pick up the car. The process of moving is hectic enough and I had driven from Florida to Georgia and then another 10 hrs from GA to IL the night prior to the designated pick up date. The last thing I wanted to do was check at 11pm (after arriving into IL) to see when my car was suppose to be picked up. So Heidi tried to reach the driver that night and of course called 3 different numbers and still couldn't get a hold of him. I was told that she would let me know as soon as she heard. The next morning at 7:30am I get a call saying that he is in Chicago and will be picking up my car in an hour. Of course I was furious because they never called me or told me the night before when they were arriving. Thankfully, the Waggoner shipping company was semi flexible and gave me 2 more hours to get down to the location and have the car ready to be taken in. So you would think the next time I need to receive a call the night before about the arrival of my vehicle in AZ I would get a call right? Especially because things didn't turn out the most smoothly the first time around. Well, wrong! Again, the driver never called me the night before to let me know when the car was going to be delivered which was a pain in the behind since I had told heidi from the beginning that the car was going to be delivered to my aunt's house since I was going to be out of town the day the cAr was to be delivered. I was trying to make things easier on my aunt who was anticipating the arrival of the car but I couldn't without knowing when the car was to arrive. Anyway, to make a long story short, the driver sucked and he was not responsible enough to give a simple call BOTH times to when he was arriving so that really irritated me. I am displeased w this car shipping company and probably would not use them again. ...[More]
By J T on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jun 7 2015 7:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jun 8 2015 11:28PM
5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for you input JT, we take what our customers say about ou...[More]
Carrier was awful. While I understand carrier and broker are separate entities, I view the broker's job as finding me a suitable match in a carrier. If the broker thinks this carrier is good, that is a problem. If the broker paired me with a carrier he had no knowledge of, that is a problem. I refuse to give a pass. If a dated site hooked you up with a murderer, wouldn't the dating site be complicit? Also, the fact that cash was needed on delivery was present in a form email, but never communicated explicitly by the broker. I have only had two prior cash on delivery transactions and that fact was harped on at every juncture. Due to it not being brought up prior, I was unaware until 30 minutes before the car arrived and ended up racking up 50 dollars in ATM fees. Also, I find the following notice from the broker completely inappropriate: Just to let you know I will continue to send you emails about reviews until I get one from you. I apologize if they become a bit irritating. but I have to do it. The entire experience was awful and I wanted to put it behind me, but instead I am being forced to write this review. You can decide for yourself how much you want to separate broker and carrier, but going through this broker resulted in a terrible experience. For this reason, I wouldn't recommend it and am not satisfied. Communication was good, but it doesn't give me back all the time I wasted going back and forth with the carrier nor does it undo all the stress I incurred. ...[More]
By Rob on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jun 1 2015 2:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jun 2 2015 2:16PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rob Thank you for the review. I apologize for the miscommunication on all parts and for the...[More]
Kimberly was amazing, car was picked up next day and arrived the following day total time from order placed was only 3 days great fast punctual, I was able to contact Kimberly very easily as well as the company that transported my vehicle I would recommend this company to anyone my experience was excellent. ...[More]
By misti on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 18 2015 11:55PM
The broker was good. The transportation company was challenging. They picked up the car outside of agreed upon time, requiring me to leave work. The delivery was also painful as the driver lied about when he would deliver then claimed no one called him back. Ultimately delivery was 3 days after committed and outside of agreed upon delivery hours. When he did deliver, he became combative, at one point putting the car back on the truck and refusing to share the bill of lading. After 20 minutes we were able to get the car. More hassle than it was worth....[More]
By Sean on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 13 2015 12:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 13 2015 2:30PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sean, I und...[More]
After seeing the reviews here prior to shipping my car, I had high expectation for this service. I was relocating from PA to WA and needed to ship my vehicle. The quote was a bit expensive but I felt as though it was worth it for good service. This turned out to be a complete mistake. NOTE: Prior to shipping the vehicle, I took the car to a dealer for a complete detail to ensure any damage was visible upon receipt, especially in an enclosed carrier. From the beginning, I was called multiple times for pickups outside my 5 day shipping window. Once a carrier was identified, I was told the car was to be picked up 3/20. On 3/18, I was contacted by the carrier that he wanted to take my car in 12 hrs, a day earlier than agreed upon. After flexing my work schedule to accommodate, the carrier didn't arrive until 3 hrs after the time he scheduled. The scheduled delivery window was 7-10 days. I was contacted by the carrier on 3/28 that the car will be delivered either 3/29 or 3/30. I notified the carrier that I will only be able to pick the vehicle up in the afternoon on 3/30 since it was my first day at my new employer. No issue was raised. The following day I was informed the car would be dropped off 3/30 and I HAD to pick the car up in the AM. I told him I wasn't available. "I will come before you go to work," he said. I start work at 6 AM local time and it would be pitch black with no way to inspect the car. We agreed on 7 AM and I had my mom pick the car up. The next day, we never received a phone call until after 9 AM. "sorry, I over slept" was his excuse. Normally, I wouldn't complain about small issues like this but when you pay over $2K for a service, it better be excellent. This was far from it. After making a big issue about what time to meet me to pick the car up, he was the one tardy. Now to the real issue. Remember, my car was detailed by a dealer prior to shipment. When the car was moved off the trailer, the two individuals were throwing around dirty rags and climbing all over my vehicle (including climbing in the passenger window to even get in the car). After the car was in the light, the car was COVERED in mud and dirt. It looked as if the car was driven off road. Per policy, the vehicle couldn't be released unless the forms were signed for receipt which my mother did UNWILLINGLY because the car was completely filthy with no hope of being inspected. After getting the car home and washed, SIGNIFICANT damage was done to both the driver side and passenger side doors. Scratches ran through the clear coat and into the body of the car. The entire car was covered with light scratches in the clear coat. I've now paid $2K for this service? I called Auto Shipping Group and was provided insurance info (which was was wrong since the carrier's insurance had dropped them). I was able to find the correct info after a second call to ASG. I put in claim to the carriers insurance. The damage was quoted at $1,300 but the insurance company rejected the claim stating the damage isn't covered due to Peril Insurance. After multiple calls to ASG, there was nothing resolved with this issue. All I got after MULTIPLE HOURS of phone calls was an email suggesting I go after the carrier for damages. There was no responsibility taken. My latest phone calls have been ignored and not returned. I've since filed a claim with my insurance company which is doing research on who is at fault since it is not clear that ASG was doing the proper due diligence to ensure the carrier had proper cargo insurance. After talking to the carrier's insurance company, there is no clarity as to what kind of insurance the cargo company even carried and ASG did ZERO homework on this carrier before recommending the carrier to me. Does this sound like premium service to you? Would you want to be treated this way? I'm currently out $2,200 plus the damages to my car which is approximately another $1,300. $3,500 to be treated like this and spend hours trying to get the issue resolved with no help from ASG. Oh, ASG also informed me that they 'dropped' this carrier as a result of my experience. Yet, they have done NOTHING to better my experience. My recommendation, find someone else to do this job. They will certainly do it much better than Auto Shipping Group....[More]
By Cameron on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 12 2015 1:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 12 2015 2:34PM
Selina@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-406-4885 Cameron, We do want to apologize for the damage. The carrier is covered by insurance, and you were sent...[More]
Thought $650 included Broker's fee. Do not remember being told $200 charge on top of this. Probably in the on-line agreement but did not see it....[More]
By Pat Beckum on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 2 2015 2:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 4 2015 6:12AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pat I understand totally where you are coming from. sometimes we all can get confused by t...[More]
While my initial experience was fine, they made it clear they were the same price as other carriers I selected. They were 100 more than everyone else. They stopped responding when I pointed this out after the car was loaded. Wouldn't use again, should have been honest....[More]
By Seth on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 13 2015 10:17PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 16 2015 4:15PM
Seth, You needed your car picked up within a 2 day window and you needed an ENCLOSED service. I then proceeded to tell you it was most likely going to...[More]
ASG cost me thousands of dollars by not showing up to ship my car. Plane tickets, discarded items that couldn't ride with my car, lost wages due to missing work, wear and tear on my car, all due to having to drive across the country at the last minute. This company is a disaster, and I intend to be paid for our losses. When I asked about compensation, they blew me off. Stay away from these people....[More]
By Rob Garrett on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 12 2015 4:39AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 12 2015 5:28PM
I apologize once again Rob but unfortunately the trouble that the truck had when going to pick up your vehicle was out of our hands. Your full refund ...[More]
I had high hopes for our car transport because of the high rating I read online. However, I was extremely disappointed and disgusted with the service we were provided. The original price was 6% more than the estimate. The communication from the carrier was terrible from the beginning. We were scheduled to have our Honda Civic picked up on Feb 19 in Colorado. I was told that they would call the day before, Feb 18, to arrange a pick up time. After I hadn't heard from them all day, I inquired and called them. They eventually returned my call to tell me that they had mechanical problems. They would have to pick up the car the next day. The vehicle was supposed to be delivered by Feb 26 in Virginia. Again, I had not heard anything so I tried to call the carrier. They did not answer, and I was unable to even leave a voicemail. I received word on March 2 that they had several Honda Civics , and did not load ours on to the big truck. It had been sitting in Colorado this entire time! I was given a $100 discount and promised that it would be delivered by March 5. Then on March 4, I received a call that the big truck had broken down in St. Louis, 700 miles from our destination. The driver did know how long it would be to fix his truck. After several more days of silence, I again had to initiate communication. No answer and no ability to leave a voicemail. Finally, the driver told me that he would get the truck to us on March 7. Of course, I get a text message on March 7 stating that he would not be able to get the car to us until March 8. He asked if we could receive the vehicle at 6 am March 8. We asked for after 8 am , but he INSISTED on earlier. We agreed for 7 am. At 7:15 am, March 8 he had not arrived. We contacted the driver. He told us he was 80 miles away. He did not bother to call us to tell us that he would be late. He eventually showed up over 2 hours late, and seemed annoyed that he had to deliver our car to us. This was by far the worst and most unprofessional service I have ever received!! Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group was responsive via email during this ordeal. However, she did not return my voicemail message. She apologized for the delays, but was unable to provide me any further discounts. I expected better service. I understand that delays can occur, however, our car was 11 days late! BEWARE!...[More]
By Lee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 11 2015 1:28AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 11 2015 2:55PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Grace, First...[More]
My car was shipped from VA to AZ February 2015. The people that ASG used were terrible. They were barely responsive, they gave no indication of when the car would arrive, and they called an hour before they were there, giving us no heads up. I would not be leaving this review if that was all... The car was scratched and stained when it arrived in AZ. Permanent damage. The repair estimate was about $650 worth of damage. Use at your own risk. These people were very rude, and they damaged my car. ASG has shut me out of conversation and will not return my calls. I don't leave reviews often. I am not a complainer. People deserve to know how bad this company is. ...[More]
By Chris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 6 2015 11:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 9 2015 3:44PM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
The first shipper cancelled due to being overweight. The second carrier picked up 3 days late. Total travel time was estimated to be 5 days, but it took 16 days. The first day I spoke with the carrier was when they showed up today....[More]
By Scott Zack on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 20 2015 10:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 20 2015 11:13PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY - CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. Scott, clearly you are upset, and I don't bla...[More]
After my experience with auto transporting I will never ever do it again. But my decision has nothing to do with Chell Hart... I first got in touch with Chell because my mother had spoken with her and told me she was knowledgable and pretty much knew everything about the auto transport industry, which she did. She was very easily accessible via email, text and phone. If you sent her an email, text message or left her a voicemail she returned it in an efficient and timely manner which I appreciated ton. She also made sure to keep me in the loop about everything and stayed in touch until I finally got my car. So I don't want you to think I have any ill feelings towards Chell in regard to the story I will tell. In fact if I was to ever decide to get my car shipped again she's the ONLY person who I would trust because you know she'll get the job done. My decision is because the carriers royally screwed me in my transport and it ended up costing me well over the amount of money I ever wanted to spend on transporting my car from Long Island, New York to Fargo, North Dakota (when the initial plan was to Minneapolis, Minnesota). I should have just driven all the way out there myself like I had initially intended on doing. Would have saved me a ton of aggravation that I encountered during an already highly stressful time for me..and a crazy amount of money too. It took days to finally find a carrier who would do NY-MN with a bit of back and forth on cost. The carrier finally picked up my car on Sat 12/14 and we made it very clear that I needed it by Wed 12/17. Usually people have a one or two day flexibility but I didnt. I needed it when I needed it and that was it. They took my car then on my birthday (on Tues 12/16) I get the phone call that something happened and my car is no long en route to MN. The terminology they gave me was that it had been "hijacked." The driver who took my car and even promised me he'd take care of my car just left it had some storage center in Chicago and was put on another route. Don't know about you but Chicago is NOT Minneapolis. And how can a carrier that signs a contract to do a gig just go back on their word just like that with no remorse?!?!?! I was livid. While I was already beyond stressed about my entire relocation process I had to back-up and deal with the auto transporting process all over again. I needed the car to be in Minneapolis by the time I flew in the following day so I could drive the rest of the way to Fargo, North Dakota. Obviously that wasn't going to happen so I'd have to get a rental that costed me $400 for 48-hours...After playing the money game yet again for awhile we finally found another carrier willing to get my car in Chicago and bring my car to Fargo obviously missing the deadline for 12/17. My car did not arrive on time. It arrived Thurs 12/18 at 10/10:30pm. My auto transporting process was an absolute nightmare. (I spared you the full details.) I honestly intend on never ever doing it again. Tons of aggravation and the number amounts in the cost of it just kept going up and up and up reaching damn close to $2000...but I've learned to never say never with things so if I ever should end up unfortunately doing it again there's no other person I'd trust to do it then Chell Hart. You know that you WILL get your car one way or another safely to you. You know that she will NOT disappear once you give her your credit card digits (like so many of the horror stories you hear). Yes, I had a really bad transporting experience but all in all there's no one else that I would have rather gone through it with then her. Thank you, Chell! ...[More]
By Natalie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 16 2015 8:08AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 16 2015 5:22PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Natalie, I really didn't think you would leave me a review after the horrible w...[More]
Signed with Auto Shipping because Tige said he could get Transport Express (Seattle WA) to move our pickup & they were fast & dependable. HAH. Late pick up, 18 days to deliver a giant ball of dirt with tires sticking out underneath. Price started at $1,750, went up & up to $2,225. Pickup went to CA, then up to Seattle (passing the drop off site by 1/2 mile), sat in a holding lot, moved back to Portland to sit in another holding lot, then picked up by an small local trucker. Local trucker kept calling to move the pick up location closer & closer to Portland. Ended up driving 200 mile round trip to get our pickup. True, Auto Shipping Group was able to get the move completed when 3 other brokers could not get it done at all. However, the service was awful & Transport Express would never answer the 3 phone #s provided, nor would they answer voice mail pleading for information about our truck move. Can't suggest a better option except flying back yourself and driving cross-country would be faster & cheaper. -Val Spear ...[More]
By Valerie J Spear on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 3 2015 3:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 5 2015 11:37AM
Felicia failed to honor the scheduled shipment contract and my car was delivered the day after Christmas to a salvage yard (Planned arrival window was 29-31 December). I have yet to receive any money to recoup the storage fees incurred while at the salvage yard and Felicia has not returned my calls or emails. While the car did arrive in relatively good condition (very dirty), the customer service and their ability to manage their commitments is extremely poor. Bottom line: I DO NOT RECOMMEND AUTO SHIPPING GROUP! ...[More]
By Brian S. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 30 2015 8:38AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 2 2015 5:20PM
** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Brian, Thank you for taking timeout to provide feedback on your experi...[More]
I was told my vehicle would be picked up on December 11 from my father's residence and delivered to my residence in California within 10 days. I inquired as to whether or not the vehicle would be picked up at my father's house and not another location and was assured there would be no problem. On the day of pickup, as I'm driving cross country to my destination in California, I am called by the truck driver who barely speaks any English. I was eventually able to figure out that he was parked at a Wawa about 3 miles from my father's house and wanted to pick the car up there. Given that I couldn't make alternative arrangements because I was driving and because the driver spoke little English, my 65 year old father drove my car to the Wawa to the driver and then had to WALK all the way back to his house. This was not at all the experience that was discussed with me when I made arrangements with Auto Shipping Group. My vehicle was then supposed to be delivered on December 21. I was then informed that the vehicle would not be able to be delivered on that date and that I would need to contact the local trucking company that would be completing the delivery. I called the local company multiple times to find out when I could expect delivery of the vehicle. They would give me a date and then tell me they would call back to confirm and would never call back. This happened about 3 times. My car was eventually delivered on December 26; 5 days after the LATEST delivery date I was promised. I was very underwhelmed with my experience with Auto Shipping Group. I would not use them again nor would I recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Vinnie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 29 2015 2:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 29 2015 3:10PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549. Brandon@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Vinnie, Sorry for the delay with the driver and ca...[More]
I started off wanting a closed carier but Julie could not find one and this was after 3 weeks of waiting so when it came to being 5 days before I had to leave Colorado I had to agree to an open carrier. The drivers were very rude and rushed to put my very expensive Corvetteon the back of their truck and strapped only 2 wheels down for the 1267 mile trip to Washington DC. When my car was delivered one day late it was the dirtiest I'd ever seen it, it was covered in dirt so bad that I had to roll the passenger and driver windows down just to see to drive it to the nearest car wash. I was not happy with this transport and if I ever move or purchase a car in another state then I'll use someone else. ...[More]
By Aaron Webb on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 28 2015 8:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 28 2015 9:07PM
JULIE JOHNSTON Aaron I am very sorry that you were not happy with the transport. There was not an enclosed carrier on this route that could do your t...[More]
I had to pay more than the quoted price! Jeff said he made a mistake. First, he increased the price by $50, then he increased by another $50 in the final contract! When I asked him why the price was higher than the quoted price, he said that he simply made a mistake. I have never seen somebody run a business like that! He broke his own words. Nevertheless, they charged more than they promised. Communication was poor and the story kept changing. The company kept referring me to the dispatch. This is the second time I work with this company and it was not anything like the previous time. I was disappointed on the pick up date, communication line and more importantly, not adhering to the quoted price. ...[More]
By Amin Ahmadzadeh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 18 2015 3:24AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 19 2015 11:38AM
Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5480 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! Amin, We would like to apologize that your process was not as smooth as you would ...[More]
I was originally given a quote by Martha for $750 over the phone and then, she e-mailed me a quote for $800. When I asked about it, she revised it and sent me a new quote. She nevered explained to me what could happen with the holidays and getting a carrier. When I tried to contact her about getting a carrier, I could not reach her and she didn't return my calls, even when she told me she would be working. My preferred pickup days were Saturday Jan 3rd and Sunday Jan 4th. As of first thing on Monday morning January 5th, I still did not have a carrier and any idea when the vehicle would be picked up. On Friday afternoon Jan 2nd, I received an e-mail from a Stephanie that Martha had quit and she would not longer be handling my order. I then had to call Stephanie to fill her in on my order and how anxious I was to get the car shipped over the weekend. She was only working until 3pm that day but assured me that there would be someone looking to get me a carrier after 3pm and I would get a call. She never explained that if I didn't get a call about a carrier by 5pm that day, there would be NO ONE working the weekend to get me a carrier. So, when I called over the weekend to find out the status, I talked to a very RUDE broker who told me the truth in not a very nice way. Needless to say, when I finally did get a call on Monday afternoon that they found a carrier, the price was now going to be $1,000 ($250 above original estimate) but they would reduce their broker fee by $100 to make it $900. It was an extremely stressful experience, especially during the holidays. Because of the car shipping late, my parents also had to spend $200 more in car rental fees. So, I am exremely unhappy with the final cost and my overall stressful experience. We will have to get the car shipped back in a few months and I will NEVER use this company again. There was one Broker in the company Tye that was honest and helpful to me in my moments of stress and frustration. And, I was happy with the carrier that shipped the car....[More]
By Lisa Light on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 17 2015 10:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 22 2015 2:14PM
Lisa...No excuses from us. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer care and in your case it's clear we did not provide that. We have full time st...[More]
My car was picked up on-time, but couldn't be delivered on-time because the trailer they had broke down. This inconvenienced me immensely because I needed my car to get around. Not only did their trailer break down, but I was told that they could not service the vehicle on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. My car was scheduled for approximately that Friday, so it was already going to be late, which I was fine with, but knowing that I wouldn't have my car until most probably the following Thursday/Friday was disheartening. ...[More]
By Luis Santiago on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 15 2015 11:54AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 15 2015 8:46PM
shipped my car with autoshippingGroup after reading all the positive reviews here, but only to find out firsthand that this company knowingly pulled out all negative reviews including my first review. I've proof if anyone need them and will also file with BBB. The truth is, I will not ship with this broker again. They will promise to take care of your car and deliver in time, but when things felled apart, car arrived 2 weeks late and interior of car dirtied, they will claim there is nothing they can do and point you to the contract that it's carrier problem not their even though I booked through them. I also has a bad experience with their weekend rep who lectured me that I do not understand transport businesss, extremely impolite. My carrier is CAA Transport, their review is here http://www.transportreviews.com/company/caa-transport.asp. A trusted broker would not pick such a low rating carrier. asked to change carrier they ask me to have their trust...[More]
By Jian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 14 2015 6:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 22 2015 2:40PM
Jian...you booked your order with us in September 2014 and your transport concluded in early October. Your first complaint was that you were overchar...[More]
Previous 1 2 3