View 156,439 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 4
AAA Anytime is an extremely deceptive company. They market themselves as if they have their own trucking fleet, yet they contract outside companies. This not only makes AAA not liable for anything but it adds for risk of delays. The first time my car was scheduled the truck driver did not arrive anytime near the 3 hour window that they told us. AAA Anytime then charged me an additional $250 to reschedule while claiming that because I did not clearly state the specific time frame on my contract it was my fault. Not only was their customer service extremely poor but they were holding my $1200 hostage without negation for any type of reimbursement. Please don't fall trap to their deceptive practices....[More]
By Ryan K on AAA Anytime Inc. on Nov 26 2014 1:57PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Nov 26 2014 2:10PM
Dear Ryan K you are not our customer. You do not appear anywhere in our database. Please remove this false review and contact the correct carrier. No...[More]
We called multiple times on the day that car was to be picked up. At the last minute we werey told that the pickup would not occur. Although a woman at the company was polite, her male colleague was rude, arrogant and of no help whatsoever. The company did refund our money but the experience was totally unacceptable. It added tremendous stress to an already stressful day and required imposing on friends to accomplish the transport with a different transporter....[More]
By Brown on AAA Anytime Inc. on Oct 3 2014 12:04AM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Oct 3 2014 11:35AM
Dear "Brown" You are not a customer of AAA Anytime, Inc. Please remove this false review and post it to the correct company. Again, you ...[More]
AAA Anytime may be a good car transport company - I don't know. I know that my car was to be picked up on a Fri or Sat and I was told they would call me back to see when they'd come "at my convenience" - no - it was not like that. No one ever came or called. I had to get back to AZ so I had a friend waiting to hand the car over - the driver called 1/2 hour before he picked up the car at 11pm on Sunday and he said to her he was "expecting a tip" when she told him she was just a friend of our to give him the car his "it's ok baby - you sound sexy and honey calm down" comments were so unprofessional. When the car was delivered he called several hours before and stated the amount we had to pay he said "the car is $900 plus tip" basically if the tip wasn't given we wouldn't get the car. I am speaking about the independent company AAA Anytime uses called UNITED CAR TRANSPORT INC. - there is $220 worth of damage to the car and I've been calling and emailing these people for weeks to try and get the money that had to be spent on hubcaps replaced (one was tied up with w twisty tie) - antenna broken right off the base - rubber part around front windshield totally ripped off. AAA Anytime says that UNITED CAR TRANSPORT is an independent contractor and they are not responsible once the car is picked up. Well, if I owned a store and the company that manufactured the clothes I sold constantly sent damaged items would I keep using that company or would I not be concerned with my store's reputation? Maybe AAA Anytime should be concerned with their reputation in using UNITED as their transport company. This car transport business has left such a bad taste in my mouth - everyone passes the buck and no one is responsible for anything. ...[More]
By Dira on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 5 2014 1:54PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Jun 5 2014 2:18PM
Dear Dira, You are not our customer We do not have anyone by this name in our system and we have never used United Car Transport. Please remove this r...[More]
AAA Anytime, Inc. has been THE worse car transport companies that I have dealt with because they simply never showed up to pick up my car. Not only did they not pick up my car but, at the rare times that they choose to pick up their phone they are either smart mouthed, dirty mouthed, arrogant or in most cases, CLUELESS as to whatsoever is going on with the progress of your scheduled pick-up. I spoke to one of their agents after I had been stood up for 3 days and questioned him as to why the truck had not arrived to pick-up my vehicle, his response to me was, "What am I supposed to do, get a gun and shoot myself in the head because your truck did not arrive". Customer service is worthless and has absolutely no answers for you, I asked them if they can't at least call back and give me an answer as to yes or no as to if the truck is coming, the best answer they can give you is "NO we can not call you back because we don't know" WHAT does this company know about except to give great sales pitches and collect non-refundable deposits? As far as I have seen....NOTHING. Do yourself a favor and read other reviews about AAA ANYTIME INC before hiring them. After the reviews have been posted their excuse is nearly always the same, This person is not our client. Please remove your comment. Give me a break, months later I still do not have my car, I have spent thousands more to fly back, stay in motels, eat out, car rentals, and to try to have it re-transported for the second time. Do yourself a favor, avoid AAA ANYTIME INC like the plague, do your research and hire a reputable company instead. ...[More]
By Michael Markgraf on AAA Anytime Inc. on Feb 3 2014 9:47PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Feb 10 2014 1:19PM
Dear Sir, you are absolutely 100% for sure NOT our customer. You have NEVER placed an order with us. Please remove this review and post it to the corr...[More]
Previous 1