View 146,472 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 4
AAA Anytime may be a good car transport company - I don't know. I know that my car was to be picked up on a Fri or Sat and I was told they would call...[More]
By Dira on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jun 5 2014 1:54PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Jun 5 2014 2:18PM
Dear Dira, You are not our customer We do not have anyone by this name in our system and we have never used United Car Transport. Please remove this r...[More]
AAA Anytime, Inc. has been THE worse car transport companies that I have dealt with because they simply never showed up to pick up my car. Not only ...[More]
By Michael Markgraf on AAA Anytime Inc. on Feb 3 2014 9:47PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Feb 10 2014 1:19PM
Dear Sir, you are absolutely 100% for sure NOT our customer. You have NEVER placed an order with us. Please remove this review and post it to the corr...[More]
I moved from San Diego to Houston and I was looking for a company to ship my car. I contact several companies, however only AAA anytime told me that ...[More]
By Omar on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 21 2014 2:13PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Jan 21 2014 3:08PM
To: Omar We need more information to find you in our data base. We have several Omar's but none are from California to Texas. Please provide us with L...[More]
I purchased a car online in Fremont CA and called AAA Anytime on the recommendation of the dealer. If I'd been smart, I'd have checked their BBB ratin...[More]
By JBaldwin on AAA Anytime Inc. on Jan 15 2014 4:19PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Jan 15 2014 5:49PM
To; J Baldwin, Sir, you are not our customer the only J Baldwin we have shipped a car from Ohio to Florida in November 2013. Please remove this review...[More]
Previous 1