View 165,204 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 4
They quoted me $825, then charged me $950 at the last min. Then they quoted me 7 days and delivered it in 9. Horrible and rude! DO NOT USE THEM!!!!...[More]
By Niki on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 27 2015 8:10AM
I contracted A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a car I bought for my son for his 17th birthday the day before pick up Frank contacted me letting me know that the the first quote I was given would be higher then expected which was ok but I was at work and told him I would have to call him back then he says no your not going to call back your going to check around look for a better deal and go with that one with a rude tone I told him that wasn't the case but his tone would make me change my mind about doing Business with that company then goes in on how he's tired of babying customers and how customers aren't always right then he hangs up I call back to complain with customer service and he answers I told him I wanted to cancel the order he told me he would have to email me a form to cancel by this time I'm angry so I said never mind I will take care of my credit card and he says right that's what Black people do give credit cards with no Money on them so by this point I get off the phone with this idiot call from a different number to complain so I wouldn't get him and contacted Joe the person I originally placed the order with to cancel and make a complaint my experience with this company was horrible BUYER BEWARE...[More]
By D.Moten on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 25 2015 9:06PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Frank Tahari on Jun 30 2015 2:49AM
....[More]
BUYER BEWARE. Great first impression; however once they have your credit card communication ends. After numerous phone and email attempts I never received one response. Don't be mislead by the promise of exceptional customer service. What a JOKE! ...[More]
By JR on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 28 2015 5:51PM
A1A posted this job for a week with no results. Went with another company who immediately picked up car. Was told by Joe at the beginning the credit card would not be charged unless they found a driver and we agreed on a price. After I signed a cancellation the next day I had a $50 debt on my card. Called A1A and during my conversation with Joe he either hung up on me or we were disconnected. Called back and left message to call back which they never did. Beware, once this company has your credit card number, you could be in for trouble. I am disputing the charge and they have nothing in writing which authorizes this fee. Do not give them your credit card number up front. ...[More]
By Tom Steitz on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 24 2014 11:25PM