View 169,296 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 9
Demanded credit card in advance after advertising advance credit card not required. Hung up on me when I declined to provide credit card over phone. Very poor customer service. Would not conduct business with this organization....[More]
By David B. (attorney) on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 20 2015 10:42PM
First off I booked this 2 weeks in advance Was given a quote for 775.00 with a 50 window I called starting on the first date the car was available to ship to get a status update was told no carrier had been assigned. I get a call this morning 2 days later telling me some blah blah blah that back to school has them booked and they can not get the car until Monday and the cost is going to be an extra 300.00. I told the guy Frank that I was told about companies that do this and his company is a POS and he is an A**** and hung up on him. Probably not my best moment. He then proceeds to call me 4 times back to back to back leaves me a message saying I was acting like an animal an immature. possibly true but due to the fact that he pulled the whole bait and switch BS. Then he proceeds to send me an email about a cancellation notice I need to sign and send back so he can charge me 100.00 fee. NOT going to happen. So basically they give you a price to book with them and change the entire thing as your needs increase. by the way I had quotes for less but this guy is a good sales guy but I guess when your selling BS anyone could be. I would never even call this company let alone let them touch my car. ...[More]
By James on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 20 2015 8:27PM
Quoted me 350.00 and locked in shipping date with 2 open slot for sure, charged my credit card before he would even help me. Lied about shipping it out on Friday so I drove 5 hours to load vehicle. Once he got my money he said a shipper will contact you later today. 4 hours later no shipper. Then said now it's $100 more. By this time I arrived in SC from VA to load vehicle then he said "oh sorry slot gone, funny how he was sure and promised me it could ship it out that day to get my money. That guy was the worse customer service rep, he really only cared about your credit card number and didn't care about anything else. He lied I hope the company look into the first guy that took the quote and fire him. That person cause me to drive 5 hours and rent a hotel room because there was no shipper in the first place on Friday. He just lied!!!!!!!!!!!! After I was there he then said "oh I'm sorry there is an additional 100. charge for what? Stay Away From This company, other companies will help you without charging your credit card first, he could car less whether you ship on promised day ...[More]
By Roy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 4 2015 2:32AM
I chose A1A Express as their quote was the lowest. The actual shipping charge was $300 more than originally quoted, nearly a 140% increase. But the truck arrived without issue. Just would have appreciated a better original quote. They told me the quote was too old...but it was less than 24 hours from the time I got the quote to the time I placed the order...Overall the charge to ship the truck was in line with most of the higher quotes I had gotten. But I had chosen them because they were the lowest, and it didn't end up that way....[More]
By Janet Lynch on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 15 2015 11:04PM
Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Not only did they increase the price at the last possible minute by $100 but Frank, his boss (I did not get his name) and the billing contact were the rudest people I have ever spoken with. Completely deceiving in their businesses practices and the rudest people I have ever dealt with! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....[More]
By Kerri on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 14 2015 1:51PM
They quoted me $825, then charged me $950 at the last min. Then they quoted me 7 days and delivered it in 9. Horrible and rude! DO NOT USE THEM!!!!...[More]
By Niki on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 27 2015 8:10AM
I contracted A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a car I bought for my son for his 17th birthday the day before pick up Frank contacted me letting me know that the the first quote I was given would be higher then expected which was ok but I was at work and told him I would have to call him back then he says no your not going to call back your going to check around look for a better deal and go with that one with a rude tone I told him that wasn't the case but his tone would make me change my mind about doing Business with that company then goes in on how he's tired of babying customers and how customers aren't always right then he hangs up I call back to complain with customer service and he answers I told him I wanted to cancel the order he told me he would have to email me a form to cancel by this time I'm angry so I said never mind I will take care of my credit card and he says right that's what Black people do give credit cards with no Money on them so by this point I get off the phone with this idiot call from a different number to complain so I wouldn't get him and contacted Joe the person I originally placed the order with to cancel and make a complaint my experience with this company was horrible BUYER BEWARE...[More]
By D.Moten on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 25 2015 9:06PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Management on Jul 28 2015 7:11PM
We carefully reviewed the conversation that took place with Mr. Moten and Frank. We could not verify Mr. Moten's concerns. Frank, the representative t...[More]
BUYER BEWARE. Great first impression; however once they have your credit card communication ends. After numerous phone and email attempts I never received one response. Don't be mislead by the promise of exceptional customer service. What a JOKE! ...[More]
By JR on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 28 2015 5:51PM
A1A posted this job for a week with no results. Went with another company who immediately picked up car. Was told by Joe at the beginning the credit card would not be charged unless they found a driver and we agreed on a price. After I signed a cancellation the next day I had a $50 debt on my card. Called A1A and during my conversation with Joe he either hung up on me or we were disconnected. Called back and left message to call back which they never did. Beware, once this company has your credit card number, you could be in for trouble. I am disputing the charge and they have nothing in writing which authorizes this fee. Do not give them your credit card number up front. ...[More]
By Tom Steitz on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 24 2014 11:25PM