View 151,268 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 2
I researched extensively before making my decision to contract with Joe at A1A. I read horror story after horror story ( the reviews without the green dots ) and was very uncomfortable making my decision. I expressed my concerns and the negative reviews I had read with Joe at A1A - he said John as you know a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Joe - you couldn't have spoken truer words. Let me start by saying the only telephone calls made to me originating from A1A were made before the sale was closed. My truck was scheduled to be loaded on Sept 15, 2013 and delivered to my new home in California on the 19th of September. The driver arrived on the morning of the 18th to load my truck on the hauler. During the 2 1/2 days my truck had not been picked up, I am calling Joe who is promising me over the phone that he will look in to the situation and escalate to a supervisor. I called Rome, the dispatcher at Prestige Carriers at Joe's behest on the 21st of Sept (Sat morning) to find out when I might expect my truck. I was told by a female who answered the telephone my truck would arrive on Monday the 23rd and to have $900 in cash money order etc ready to give to the driver. My truck was demolished along with the other vehicles on the hauler on September 19, 2013 on I-8 mm133 near Gila Bend, AZ. Monday afternoon - no word on when my truck will arrive. I call Joe. I'll escalate this to my supervisor. So I call Rome again and he says 'yeah John - we're really sorry about your truck. Go rent yourself a car'. I asked Rome what he was talking about. Rome said 'has the broker not called you yet?'. No - they have not. I called Joe who apologized that 'your vehicle has been totaled'. This was Monday morning Sept 23, 2013 Today is October 7 now. I have still ever yet to hear from A1A or Prestige Carriers or from their insurance carriers. The details of the accident I know only because I called the AZ DPS twho found the accident info to send me including the tow lot in Buckeye, AZ. Neither A1A nor Prestige Carriers with whom A1A trusts as one of their best vendor partners have ever called me proactively. I cannot recommend this company but can recommend you go look for someone else. The odds are heavily in favor of a vehicle being delivered without incident - vehicles are transported everyday without incident. Good reviews are awesome.Especially when they have little green dots beside them. What I think really matters is how a company handles adversity when it does happen. ...[More]
By John Gibbons on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 7 2013 3:38PM
I was quoted $600 on shipping and they avoid your phone calls until the last minute (you can reach them if you block your caller ID), then raised the quote to $700, because by this time, it's too late for you to find another carrier. They were also 3 days late with the delivery of my car and I had to rent a car, costing me more money. In their terms of service, it states that prices can fluctuate $25-$50...$100 is not in that fluctuation range. I then changed the invoice sent to me and signed it as $650, but they altered the invoice with photoshop or whatever before ever notifying me. Frank Tahari actually called me and tried to intimidate me by demanding that I don't try to not pay him. So in conclusion, 1) They ripped me off and stole $100 from me; 2) They have the worst service that I have ever experienced....[More]
By John on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 6 2013 6:42PM