View 167,246 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 7
I chose A1A Express as their quote was the lowest. The actual shipping charge was $300 more than originally quoted, nearly a 140% increase. But the truck arrived without issue. Just would have appreciated a better original quote. They told me the quote was too old...but it was less than 24 hours from the time I got the quote to the time I placed the order...Overall the charge to ship the truck was in line with most of the higher quotes I had gotten. But I had chosen them because they were the lowest, and it didn't end up that way....[More]
By Janet Lynch on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 15 2015 11:04PM
Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Not only did they increase the price at the last possible minute by $100 but Frank, his boss (I did not get his name) and the billing contact were the rudest people I have ever spoken with. Completely deceiving in their businesses practices and the rudest people I have ever dealt with! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....[More]
By Kerri on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 14 2015 1:51PM
I received an initial online quote of $775 to ship my car from Boston to Minneapolis. When the dispatcher (Alec) called to schedule a pick up time, he raised the price by $150 (total of $925). I said I was not prepared to pay that price, and would look around for other options. He then started to personally insult me, accused me of wasting his time, and when I gave a little push back about poor customer service, literally swore at me and called me various names I will not put in print. This was the second company that treated me like this. Apparently, car shipping is a business that uses very hard-sell tactics and really doesn't care about customers....[More]
By Michael on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jul 5 2015 8:14PM
They quoted me $825, then charged me $950 at the last min. Then they quoted me 7 days and delivered it in 9. Horrible and rude! DO NOT USE THEM!!!!...[More]
By Niki on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 27 2015 8:10AM
I contracted A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a car I bought for my son for his 17th birthday the day before pick up Frank contacted me letting me know that the the first quote I was given would be higher then expected which was ok but I was at work and told him I would have to call him back then he says no your not going to call back your going to check around look for a better deal and go with that one with a rude tone I told him that wasn't the case but his tone would make me change my mind about doing Business with that company then goes in on how he's tired of babying customers and how customers aren't always right then he hangs up I call back to complain with customer service and he answers I told him I wanted to cancel the order he told me he would have to email me a form to cancel by this time I'm angry so I said never mind I will take care of my credit card and he says right that's what Black people do give credit cards with no Money on them so by this point I get off the phone with this idiot call from a different number to complain so I wouldn't get him and contacted Joe the person I originally placed the order with to cancel and make a complaint my experience with this company was horrible BUYER BEWARE...[More]
By D.Moten on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Jun 25 2015 9:06PM
Response from A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Management on Jul 28 2015 7:11PM
We carefully reviewed the conversation that took place with Mr. Moten and Frank. We could not verify Mr. Moten's concerns. Frank, the representative t...[More]
BUYER BEWARE. Great first impression; however once they have your credit card communication ends. After numerous phone and email attempts I never received one response. Don't be mislead by the promise of exceptional customer service. What a JOKE! ...[More]
By JR on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Apr 28 2015 5:51PM
A1A posted this job for a week with no results. Went with another company who immediately picked up car. Was told by Joe at the beginning the credit card would not be charged unless they found a driver and we agreed on a price. After I signed a cancellation the next day I had a $50 debt on my card. Called A1A and during my conversation with Joe he either hung up on me or we were disconnected. Called back and left message to call back which they never did. Beware, once this company has your credit card number, you could be in for trouble. I am disputing the charge and they have nothing in writing which authorizes this fee. Do not give them your credit card number up front. ...[More]
By Tom Steitz on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Nov 24 2014 11:25PM