View 169,162 Reviews on 3,815 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 2
Pickup and delivery were early and were contracted to a third party despite assurances otherwise. I was unable to personally take delivery of the car because of the early delivery. My representative at the destination had never seen the vehicle and did not notice that damage had occurred during shipping. Now United Road is denying my claim because the damage was not reported at delivery. I am now out an additional $700 to have my front bumper repainted. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND....[More]
By Justin C on United Road on Oct 15 2014 5:13PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:11AM
We regret that our cusotmer was not satisfied with our claims process. The claim was denied after careful review of claim, photos, inspection and dri...[More]
I would never use this company AGAIN. Tolls charged NY to FLA for their truck carrier were charged to my EZ PASS via my license plate. I had the tag in my possession but my car was located so that the toll machines read my license plate. I feel this company knows this situation and should have done something to prevent this. OR make a reimbursement to their clients for THEIR TOLLS CHARGES! I tried to discuss this with the company since it is THEIR expenses. But was sent a copy of their invoice. I have sent letters with documents showing the charges asking for reimbursement for THEIR expenses charged to me on top of my $910.00 transport costs. If this is not reimbursed to me I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau this week to register a complaint! And to make future customers aware I will be posting this info via all social media along with presenting the documents and infomany senior citizen HOA's including Village Knolls, Leisure Village and Leisure Glen in Ridge, Long Island. ...[More]
By Louis Dambrosio on United Road on Sep 3 2014 5:21PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:01AM
Cusotomer contacted our customer service department on 8/1 in regards to toll charges she received to request an invoice. An invoice was sent to the ...[More]
Previous 1