View 146,949 Reviews on 3,523 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 10
Still waiting for my car to arrive after a month. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service. My car was picked up on time in Connecticut on July 17th, ship...[More]
By Mark on United Road on Aug 15 2014 1:55PM
The only problem, which was a major one, I had was the lack of communication as the primary contact did not return my calls which caused me extra cost...[More]
By Gerry Brown on United Road on Aug 12 2014 7:55PM
Ok so, I contacted United Road after a failed attempt with another carrier. I was trying to ship my vehicle from New Jersey to Nellis Air Force base, ...[More]
By Michelle Harrison on United Road on Aug 8 2014 12:28PM
We gave them over 10 days to book a driver like they said they would. They asked us for more money after the 12-13 day to make it more appealing to m...[More]
By vince q on United Road on Jul 10 2014 12:41PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 10:14AM
Vince, We value your feedback and regret we were not able to perform to the service standard you expected and deserve. We have reviewed your orde...[More]
By now I think that this is a typical story: offer fairly low price and promise you all kind of service. Then turns out that they cannot really fin...[More]
By Vadim on United Road on Jun 26 2014 12:45PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 10:23AM
Vadim, We regret that we were not able to meet your time expectations. We did encounter a few challenges that are not typical but understand your ...[More]
The car was shipped on time that is not my issue. My problem was the big gauge and dent that was on the upper topside of front my quarter panel. I ...[More]
By Jon L on United Road on Jun 19 2014 7:58PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:41AM
Jon submitted a transportation damage claim to United Road for a 2004 Porsche vehicle. After a thorogh review and investigation of the claim was ...[More]
Car was picked up with two hops with the intention that from New Jersy it can be delivered fast. It took almost a week to assign driver at new jers...[More]
By Venkat K on United Road on May 19 2014 1:33PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 10:29AM
Venkat The timeline you provided below is completely accurate and did fall into the guidelines that were stated when the order was booked. We re...[More]
I placed an order with Autolog to transport my car from Rockville, MD to Boise, ID. My car was delivered at 1 AM with a burnt clutch. The truck driver...[More]
By Diana on United Road on Mar 23 2014 1:33PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:32AM
We regret that Diana was not satisfied with the outcome of the claim that was filed. The vehicle that was transported is 12 years old Therefore the i...[More]
Went with the low quote, 300 mile trip straight down highway 70, what could be easier. I was told the car would be picked up on a Thursday and delive...[More]
By Tom Briner on United Road on Nov 5 2013 8:50PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 11 2013 12:28PM
We regret this missed opportunity to give Mr. Briner an enjoyable experience while transporting his vehicle with United Road. While we disagree with ...[More]
I would forego asking for the money to repair scratches and dents, even though the car was cosmetically very close to perfect when it was driven onto ...[More]
By RF on United Road on Oct 12 2013 9:56AM