View 152,788 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 10
Pickup and delivery were early and were contracted to a third party despite assurances otherwise. I was unable to personally take delivery of the car because of the early delivery. My representative at the destination had never seen the vehicle and did not notice that damage had occurred during shipping. Now United Road is denying my claim because the damage was not reported at delivery. I am now out an additional $700 to have my front bumper repainted. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND....[More]
By Justin C on United Road on Oct 15 2014 5:13PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:11AM
We regret that our cusotmer was not satisfied with our claims process. The claim was denied after careful review of claim, photos, inspection and dri...[More]
I would never use this company AGAIN. Tolls charged NY to FLA for their truck carrier were charged to my EZ PASS via my license plate. I had the tag in my possession but my car was located so that the toll machines read my license plate. I feel this company knows this situation and should have done something to prevent this. OR make a reimbursement to their clients for THEIR TOLLS CHARGES! I tried to discuss this with the company since it is THEIR expenses. But was sent a copy of their invoice. I have sent letters with documents showing the charges asking for reimbursement for THEIR expenses charged to me on top of my $910.00 transport costs. If this is not reimbursed to me I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau this week to register a complaint! And to make future customers aware I will be posting this info via all social media along with presenting the documents and infomany senior citizen HOA's including Village Knolls, Leisure Village and Leisure Glen in Ridge, Long Island. ...[More]
By Louis Dambrosio on United Road on Sep 3 2014 5:21PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:01AM
Cusotomer contacted our customer service department on 8/1 in regards to toll charges she received to request an invoice. An invoice was sent to the ...[More]
Still waiting for my car to arrive after a month. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service. My car was picked up on time in Connecticut on July 17th, shipped to a holding terminal in Colorado, arrived there on July 21st. After sitting there for 2 weeks, outside in a dirt lot and from what I can see from pictures not secure I was told it would be picked up August 1st and delivered August 4th. Apparently the truck broke down and instead of loading on another truck it sat for another week. I was then told it would be delivered to my by August 8th on another truck but they lost the paperwork and it didnt get picked up. Today is August 15th and I still do not have my car.I am told that it will be here in two days and will report back if it once again did not arrive after I was assured that it would. My car is a $50000 1969 Camaro that never saw rain from the day it was restored until now after they unloaded it from the carrier in Colorado. I am very dissapointed with both the customer service and the lack of communication from anyone that I tried to work with. I had the car scheduled for two car shows that I missed because United Road did not deliver on the date I was promised. All I get as a response from United Road is "I am sorry I wish there was more I could do", that just does not cut it....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL BE SORRY! ***UPDATE*** Jim Perryman of United Road contacted me and apologized for the delay in my transport and issued me a 50% refund. Although the circumstances were beyond his control I believe he went above and beyond to make things right and I appreciate it....[More]
By Mark on United Road on Aug 15 2014 1:55PM
The only problem, which was a major one, I had was the lack of communication as the primary contact did not return my calls which caused me extra costs as I could not determine when the car would arrive at it's final destination. I therefore had to spend extra money on hotel and airfare....[More]
By Gerry Brown on United Road on Aug 12 2014 7:55PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Nov 19 2014 11:22AM
We regret to hear that the customer was not happy with communication on his order. The customer dropped his vehicle off at the terminal on 7/10. The...[More]
Ok so, I contacted United Road after a failed attempt with another carrier. I was trying to ship my vehicle from New Jersey to Nellis Air Force base, Las Vegas, Nevada. After reading so decent reviews I thought that this was the company that I wanted to go with. Boy, that was a mistake! I paid them up front, which was another huge mistake because now they have my money and I'm stuck. I dropped my car off at one of their local terminals in Cinnaminson New Jersey on July 16th, and it took them over 10 business day before my car was even picked up from Jersey. They state on their website and even on their email confirmation that you receive that it can take from one to ten business days. I contacted them repeatedly to obtain information about the status of my vehicle. I called my POC and was not contaced directly until I emailed my POC. On the tenth day, I spoke with customer service in which I was told that I can cancel the order or just pay extra for a firm delivery date. I'm thinking b*tch, I already paid you over $1400 and already lost two weeks of time. I just got stationed at Nellis and my vehicle is needed for work! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told she would call me back. To the supervisor's credit, she did call me back and told me that they were working the issue. On July 30th, I received an email and a phone call stating that my vehicle would be picked up from New Jersey and taken to Romulus Michigan and my car was to leave Romulus on August 7th for delivery to Vegas on Thursday August 18th. Well, I got a call yesterday, August 7th, saying that the driver's truck is broken and they have to find another carrier for my vehicle. I called today August 8th, and was told that they are still trying to find a driver. It's August 12th and I was told today that my car is stilll in Romolus and that a driver has finally been assigned but my car won't get to Vegas until August 28th!!! I dropped my car of on the 16th. Are we still in America??? It didn't take my car that long to be shipped from Japan to Turkey. I've researched the CEO and COO both named Kathleen McCann and Mark Anderson. I'm gonna try to contact them because this is ridiculous! How in the world does it take 6 weeks to ship a cat from Jersey to Vegas!! Is it being delivered by horse and carriage? ...[More]
By Michelle Harrison on United Road on Aug 8 2014 12:28PM
We gave them over 10 days to book a driver like they said they would. They asked us for more money after the 12-13 day to make it more appealing to more drivers. We told them don't waist our time any more and we will find another company. Thankfully we found a company that can line up a driver in a few days. This company is a joke and can't even lock up drivers in a decent timeline. They tell you after the fact after their 10 day window....[More]
By vince q on United Road on Jul 10 2014 12:41PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 10:14AM
Vince, We value your feedback and regret we were not able to perform to the service standard you expected and deserve. We have reviewed your orde...[More]
By now I think that this is a typical story: offer fairly low price and promise you all kind of service. Then turns out that they cannot really find the driver for that price. So you are left hanging. Except in this case, I actually prepaid the full amount, thinking that it would make some difference. The company claims to have their own drivers and move tens of thousands of cars. Maybe. But I was left sitting for full two weeks without any signs of existence. The communication was excellent, but usually promised something that they cannot deliver. I cancelled after 2 weeks. The money were refunded promptly. Good service ... or should I say good "non-service"? ...[More]
By Vadim on United Road on Jun 26 2014 12:45PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 10:23AM
Vadim, We regret that we were not able to meet your time expectations. We did encounter a few challenges that are not typical but understand your ...[More]
The car was shipped on time that is not my issue. My problem was the big gauge and dent that was on the upper topside of front my quarter panel. I would have noticed it right away had the car not been delivered to me dirtier then it will ever be in the rest of its lifetime. Not only was it dirty and muddy but it was parked in a muddy parking lot at their Anchorage facility. So muddy that I had to tip toe around in when looking over my car upon receipt. Also, there were 3 big mud prints inside my car with no paper mats as you might expect even from a lower end outfit. The first thing I did was take my car home and wash the mud off of it and this hideously ugly freshly jagged gauge (looking to me anyway) about 10 ft across on my new Porsche. I immediately took the car back and was told that since I took it, it would get denied, but to file a claim anyway. I filed a claim with their Quality Assurance Manager Mr. Larry M. de Turenne (with a reasonable $708.00 repair bill) who responded matter of factually to me with a denied claim. He didn't even thank me for my business! I think Mr. de Turenne's title is an oxymoron, Quality Assurance Manager = allowing the delivery of new Porsche 911 with mud all over it, a fresh deep gauge and muddy prints inside all on top of muddy parking lot. ...[More]
By Jon L on United Road on Jun 19 2014 7:58PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:41AM
Jon submitted a transportation damage claim to United Road for a 2004 Porsche vehicle. After a thorogh review and investigation of the claim was ...[More]
Car was picked up with two hops with the intention that from New Jersy it can be delivered fast. It took almost a week to assign driver at new jersy.. Customer support absolutely has no clue when the car will be delivered/pickup up. I have to follow-up with them regulary about the status about the driver assignment and delivery dates. Since unitedroad is a reputed company and charge premium, I was expecting a more efficient service. I think I should have done more research before proceeding with unitedroad. There were two minor scratches on the car, one is below the bumper ( Driver was honest to show me otherwise i mightn't have noticed) and i am sure it is because it was not handled properly Here are the time lines Placed the order on 4/25/14 Order activated on 4/28/14 First Driver assigned 4/30/14 Car picked in Vermont 5/02/14 Car reached new jersy 5/05/14 second driver assigned 5/12/14 Delivered 5/14/14 ...[More]
By Venkat K on United Road on May 19 2014 1:33PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Aug 13 2014 10:29AM
Venkat The timeline you provided below is completely accurate and did fall into the guidelines that were stated when the order was booked. We re...[More]
I placed an order with Autolog to transport my car from Rockville, MD to Boise, ID. My car was delivered at 1 AM with a burnt clutch. The truck driver worked for United Auto rather than Autolog. When I called Autolog with my complaint, they told me to file a claim with United Road. United Road denied the claim on basis of a burnt clutch being a mechanical failure. So there, my complaint: -bait and switch advertising on behalf of Autolog (they are highly rated by BBB and should have been handling my car) -delivery late at night -burnt clutch -they have no idea about who drove my car for 9 miles and why (odometer reading difference from drop-off to delivery) -once money was paid and contract signed, sales rep was not returning my calls - my complaint was denied - poor communication by customer service Obviously, not the case of you get what you pay for - their price quote was in the mid range. ...[More]
By Diana on United Road on Mar 23 2014 1:33PM
Response from United Road
Pamela Adkins on Jun 26 2014 10:32AM
We regret that Diana was not satisfied with the outcome of the claim that was filed. The vehicle that was transported is 12 years old Therefore the i...[More]
Previous 1