View 169,444 Reviews on 3,823 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 2
setting up appointment was fine. dropping off was fine, but that was with Matson in Hawaii. One day before my car was due to arrive I called Budget and spoke with Veronica. She stated that she did not have a driver to deliver my car to Texas. The only one she had wanted more money. so now the cost to pick up my car increased by 300. My car is still in Long Beach, CA. She said she was not aware this would happen. But you are in the car transport business. You quoted one price and then I have to pay more, bait and switch! What can I do? My car is stuck in Long Beach CA. I am in the military and do not recommend this company....[More]
By John on Budget Auto Shipping on Jun 30 2015 7:53PM
These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car from CA to HI with them and it still hasn't arrived. Two weeks late and counting. It's one thing to say that dates are approximate due to unforeseen acts of god like a hurricane. It is another to give out dates as hard certainties with no intention of ever getting anywhere near them. This seems to be their SOP. They were late on the pick up causing the boat to be missed. Then they assured me of a new date which has come and gone and nobody in their office seems to know what is going on. Never during this whole fiasco did they once call or email to say that a date was going to be missed. I call, wait on hold forever, then maybe get someone who doesn't know anything but will tell you anything you want to hear to get you off the phone. The next person you talk to will deny all knowledge of that call and not honor anything said in it. Run, don't walk. These people are criminals. Seriously. They should be locked up for fraud....[More]
By Robin Beers on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 25 2014 2:24PM