View 160,849 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 5
I placed my order for delivery of a pick up from North TX to SO. AZ on April 10. I stated it was not an urgent delivery and we were flexible but the service rep said she could get delivery as soon as that following Mon/Tues. and would call me back with the details. AFTER I Paid a deposit of $200 I never heard back from her, I emailed her and another individual 4/14Tues night with questions as to why no communication? I fully expected an email response on wed. but nothing. I called the Rep only have her be rude, and to be told that she was working very hard and that she would again call me back in 2 hours. NO call back. I called again now on Thursday 4/16 to ask for communication, I understand these things take time and I just ask for updates. I did say this seems a little sketchy and when a company takes ones money there is usually some communication, she of course didn't like that and that she has been doing this for 7 yrs. She did call me Friday morning with requested update. She called me again 4/20(mon) but with a very different scenario. The pick up location was a problem. No driver wanted to go pick it up. Could my party meet them an hour away? ( but no location was provided- nor possible date options) Then she said I could have it picked up but it would cost more. the information was provided to get a quote, why is it now a problem. At this time my husband got some quotes on his free time, and found another company to work with. I called back the rep, and said that we would be going with another organization and I would like my deposit back, she said that they would be keeping some for processing. That is no where in the receipt nor disclosed anywhere! She continued to interrupt me almost every time I tried to talk. If the rep has had 7 years experience doing this I would expect stellar service. I did not receive that. I would not recommend this company. They do not stick by their quotes. They do not call you back when they say they will and they do not respond to email. The cheapest is not always the best - you get what you "pay" for. ** after further research they are not suppose to take a deposit until the veh is Picked up** don't do what I did and trust them. ...[More]
By Stephanie on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 20 2015 8:31PM
By Stephanie on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 20 2015 8:31PM
These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car from CA to HI with them and it still hasn't arrived. Two weeks late and counting. It's one thing to say that dates are approximate due to unforeseen acts of god like a hurricane. It is another to give out dates as hard certainties with no intention of ever getting anywhere near them. This seems to be their SOP. They were late on the pick up causing the boat to be missed. Then they assured me of a new date which has come and gone and nobody in their office seems to know what is going on. Never during this whole fiasco did they once call or email to say that a date was going to be missed. I call, wait on hold forever, then maybe get someone who doesn't know anything but will tell you anything you want to hear to get you off the phone. The next person you talk to will deny all knowledge of that call and not honor anything said in it. Run, don't walk. These people are criminals. Seriously. They should be locked up for fraud....[More]
By Robin Beers on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 25 2014 2:24PM
do not use this company!!! this has been the most frustrating experience. we have been lied to for 30 days. our car was picked up in va... three days late. we were told that our car would be delivered within seven to 10 days. there have been so many lies told to us by alex that i can't even remember them all. at one point we were told that the driver fell off the truck in texas and someone else had to pick up our car. that was about day 15. at that time we were told it would be two to three more days. didn't happen. at one time we were told the driver was in california delivering cars to the port and we were next. stayed home waiting.. didn't happen. then we were told the driver was delivery cars in compton and he would be delivering to us that evening... needless to say i stayed home but no car. alex literally lied to us on a daily basis. now here we are on day 30. we finally hear from the driver. so we got the driver, larry, and alex on a three-way call. larry claims he picked our car up in north carolina not texas. there are too many lies to recount. no one wants to take responsibility for the horrible service but they all want to get paid. and guess what they have our car. very bad business. we've asked to speak to the owner, but whoever that person is they do not care enough about the client to call. you have been warned!...[More]
By Kristyn Floyd on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 12 2014 10:04AM
Response from Budget Auto Shipping
Camilo on Aug 12 2014 10:18AM
This customer was an unfortunate and unavoidable circumstance. The Carrier which was assigned to pick up her vehicle, CTG Enterprises had an accident ...[More]
I chose budget because it had so many good reviews. I booked about two months prior to my date. I never had contact from the company until a week prior to my move date. (With the exception of me contacting them to see if all was good because I never heard any updates). They assured me that my car would have a driver a week prior. That day came and past. Then it was the Thursday before. Again came and past. Then there was the excuse that it was an easter holiday weekend so we may not find out till the day of. Meanwhile I'm getting calls from other company's saying that they posted my car for more money then quoted in an effort to find a driver. Mind you budget never informed me of this. They eventually found a driver for two days after my date and surprise surprise it was a more expensive rate, which other companies already told me they would do. Definitely felt like a bait and switch. I ended up driving my car out myself and saving the money I would have spent. The only good thing is we got our deposit back *** important to note that after posting this review budget flagged my post as "not our customer" in an effort to not have a negative review. I had to prove to transportation reviews.com that I was indeed a customer of budget. You bet I'd go that extra mile to have my review posted. Bad business budget!...[More]
By Kelly Anne on Budget Auto Shipping on May 8 2014 12:05PM