View 179,016 Reviews on 3,960 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 2
Camilo assured me that every carrier he books maintains $75k insurance coverage then booked my Range Rover on an unlicensed and uninsured transport carrier named AB & Father located in Hialeah FL and Kansas City MO - after missing their delivery window they lied about a tire blow out, then a mechanical issue on their carrier at which point i requested the exact location of my vehicle so i could fly there and pick it up - Camilo thuggishly told me they could hold my car indefinitely - after threatening to involve the police Camilo "comes clean" with the real story that AB and Father transport were involved in a hit and run accident with my vehicle bearing the brunt of the damage and my vehicle had been rendered inoperable - despite commitments to be my "single point of contact" for the transport at the this point Camilo stops all communication under the auspices that the unlicensed and uninsured carried he booked my transport would handle things from here - after demanding proof of insurance and an accident report from AB and Father transport they finally admitted to being uninsured and told us they would repair the Range Rover themselves and return it "like new" - NOT ACCEPTABLE as this voids our warranty and despited repeated requests for the location of our vehicle we still do not have that information or our car back - after contacting the auto crimes division at our local police department they are convinced that Budget and AB & Father are knowingly defrauding customers ...[More]
By Lindsey on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 1 2016 11:06PM
setting up appointment was fine. dropping off was fine, but that was with Matson in Hawaii. One day before my car was due to arrive I called Budget and spoke with Veronica. She stated that she did not have a driver to deliver my car to Texas. The only one she had wanted more money. so now the cost to pick up my car increased by 300. My car is still in Long Beach, CA. She said she was not aware this would happen. But you are in the car transport business. You quoted one price and then I have to pay more, bait and switch! What can I do? My car is stuck in Long Beach CA. I am in the military and do not recommend this company....[More]
By John on Budget Auto Shipping on Jun 30 2015 7:53PM