View 153,975 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 4
These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car from CA to HI with them and it still hasn't arrived. Two weeks late and counting. It's one thing to say that dates are approximate due to unforeseen acts of god like a hurricane. It is another to give out dates as hard certainties with no intention of ever getting anywhere near them. This seems to be their SOP. They were late on the pick up causing the boat to be missed. Then they assured me of a new date which has come and gone and nobody in their office seems to know what is going on. Never during this whole fiasco did they once call or email to say that a date was going to be missed. I call, wait on hold forever, then maybe get someone who doesn't know anything but will tell you anything you want to hear to get you off the phone. The next person you talk to will deny all knowledge of that call and not honor anything said in it. Run, don't walk. These people are criminals. Seriously. They should be locked up for fraud....[More]
By Robin Beers on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 25 2014 2:24PM
do not use this company!!! this has been the most frustrating experience. we have been lied to for 30 days. our car was picked up in va... three days late. we were told that our car would be delivered within seven to 10 days. there have been so many lies told to us by alex that i can't even remember them all. at one point we were told that the driver fell off the truck in texas and someone else had to pick up our car. that was about day 15. at that time we were told it would be two to three more days. didn't happen. at one time we were told the driver was in california delivering cars to the port and we were next. stayed home waiting.. didn't happen. then we were told the driver was delivery cars in compton and he would be delivering to us that evening... needless to say i stayed home but no car. alex literally lied to us on a daily basis. now here we are on day 30. we finally hear from the driver. so we got the driver, larry, and alex on a three-way call. larry claims he picked our car up in north carolina not texas. there are too many lies to recount. no one wants to take responsibility for the horrible service but they all want to get paid. and guess what they have our car. very bad business. we've asked to speak to the owner, but whoever that person is they do not care enough about the client to call. you have been warned!...[More]
By Kristyn Floyd on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 12 2014 10:04AM
Response from Budget Auto Shipping
Camilo on Aug 12 2014 10:18AM
This customer was an unfortunate and unavoidable circumstance. The Carrier which was assigned to pick up her vehicle, CTG Enterprises had an accident ...[More]
I chose budget because it had so many good reviews. I booked about two months prior to my date. I never had contact from the company until a week prior to my move date. (With the exception of me contacting them to see if all was good because I never heard any updates). They assured me that my car would have a driver a week prior. That day came and past. Then it was the Thursday before. Again came and past. Then there was the excuse that it was an easter holiday weekend so we may not find out till the day of. Meanwhile I'm getting calls from other company's saying that they posted my car for more money then quoted in an effort to find a driver. Mind you budget never informed me of this. They eventually found a driver for two days after my date and surprise surprise it was a more expensive rate, which other companies already told me they would do. Definitely felt like a bait and switch. I ended up driving my car out myself and saving the money I would have spent. The only good thing is we got our deposit back *** important to note that after posting this review budget flagged my post as "not our customer" in an effort to not have a negative review. I had to prove to transportation reviews.com that I was indeed a customer of budget. You bet I'd go that extra mile to have my review posted. Bad business budget!...[More]
By Kelly Anne on Budget Auto Shipping on May 8 2014 12:05PM
My experience with Budget auto shippers was unbelievable. I purchased a vehicle to ship to hawaii. The original pickup was scheduled for Duluth Mn. Which is 2 hours south of where I live. Budget Contacted me the day before pickup and changed it to Minneapolis Mn an extra 2 hours away.With such short notice, I could not arrange this. They told me I could get it on the next truck out. Since this time I have called many times to arrange for a new pickup time. They do not return my calls. It has been over 2 months now. I gave them a 500.00 deposit on my credit card. The credit card company originally credited my account after I told them my experience, but re-charged my account after talking to budget. Budget claimed they were going to work with me for a new pick up time, but won't answer my calls. So I'm out 500.00. This has been a very stressful experience to say the least. If your looking to transport a vehicle by pass Budget auto shipping....[More]
By Dan Julkowski on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 16 2014 2:06PM