View 149,273 Reviews on 3,542 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 86
Reviews 1-25 of 2127
After much research & seeing Amerifreights BBB & Angie's List ratings I decided on their company. They were great communicators, got me the r...[More]
By David Jones on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 17 Minutes Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Car was a present for our college-bound kid from a generous aunt. Amerifreight arranged a favorable rate and found a competent transporter who arrive...[More]
By RJ on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
I had an antique car picked up from my house in Pittsburgh to be delivered to family member in Jersey. The carrier was late on pickup and delivery and...[More]
By Robert Keelan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
NO ONE WAS MORE NERVOUS ABOUT USING AN AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY TO SHIP MY SON'S CAR TO HIM AT COLLEGE THAN ME!!!! I spent weeks learning about the i...[More]
By Donna Stark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
This is the second time I used this company to transport my car. The first time was last year August 2013. My daughter got married to an Army man in...[More]
By M VV on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
This was a challenge for me. This had always been my husband's area of care, but since his death it has been my job to stress out over these details....[More]
By Janet McAllister on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Feeling very vulnerable about my ignorance of the car transport business I went online to research options. I sent out a request for bids on transpor...[More]
By Carol Hetherington on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
The car was transported across the United States in a timely and fully safe manner. We had little advance time to schedule the pick-up of the car and...[More]
By John Francis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 18 Hours Ago
My original carrier went out of business 3 weeks before my car was supposed to be shipped across the country and I only found out 3 days before which ...[More]
By Kim M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 18 Hours Ago
I recently shipped my car 3,000 miles, from Raleigh, North Carolina to San Francisco, California. The entire process was effortless and stress-free. ...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
My experience was one of solid communication and performance that exceeded expectations. When I had concerns they were addressed fully. My representat...[More]
By Mike C. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 29 2014 10:28AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 29 2014 10:51AM
My car was shipped to my satisfaction, no damage and on time. The original price quote was not maintained and it took a price increase to get the veh...[More]
By Karim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 29 2014 10:06AM
We used Amerifreight to ship our car from California to Pennsylvania. The whole process was seriously so easy and FAST! From calling one day, to havin...[More]
By Jenna on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 29 2014 9:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 29 2014 10:49AM
There was a communication gap between the actual company who did the shipping and the amerifrieght consultant who set up the order. Amerifrieght consu...[More]
By Parvez on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 29 2014 7:22AM
On a whim, I decided to move from NJ to CA on four weeks' notice due to accepting a work transfer. Of all the things that I thought would be most dif...[More]
By Ryan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 29 2014 12:21AM
Everything was great with Amerifreight except the company they chose to carry the vehicle. It was a little sketchy at first and I had no contact from ...[More]
By KC on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 28 2014 10:15PM
The AmeriFreight assigned me a local carrier (V and T Express LLC) in Stamford of Connecticut to ship my 2011 BMW 535Xi. I contacted the carrier and t...[More]
By Spencer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 28 2014 9:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 29 2014 10:49AM
My car (Honda Civic) was shipped from East Lansing, MI to Davis, CA in less than 6 days. First, I requested a quote online and in a very short time Al...[More]
By Yamile on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 28 2014 1:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 29 2014 10:48AM
An unbelievably short turn around time from the time i initially called to the day my car was delivered. Because of the nature of my move, I was only ...[More]
By Nathan Haynes on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 28 2014 1:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 29 2014 10:47AM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
First and probably only time I will ever have to use a transport broker. At first it was confusing getting estimates when searching on line. After cal...[More]
By Gerard on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 27 2014 10:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 29 2014 10:46AM
Brett did a great job with finding a carrier, within the time frame needed. The carrier got the vehicle to WA earlier than expected and it was in the ...[More]
By T. Becton on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 27 2014 2:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 29 2014 10:45AM
I shopped around for quotes online and AmeriFreight was by far the cheapest quote I received for shipping my car from MA to TX. The day that my car w...[More]
By Gonzalez Family on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 27 2014 11:41AM
Ali provided excellent service while transporting my car. One day before the pick up driver got changed, did not return my call. After calling Ali ab...[More]
By Hitesh on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 27 2014 3:22AM
Amerifreight found a carrier as promised, on time, and everything went well with the auto transport....[More]
By David F. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 26 2014 8:35PM
This shipment was a rather big car that usually has a hard time getting schedule - not only was it scheduled quickly but pick up and delivery were rig...[More]
By Erica B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 26 2014 5:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 27 2014 2:15AM
I think Amerifreight is a great company to do business with. Am very SERIOUSLY concerned about honesty as am a man of my word. David told me it would ...[More]
By Austen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 26 2014 2:53PM
I bought an International Harvester Scout in Washington and needed it transported to Indiana. I researched a few companies, but AmeriFreight seemed to...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 26 2014 2:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 26 2014 2:06PM
Amerifreight does a fine job in getting your car moved in a timely fashion. I like the fact that they are very upfront about the process and the cost...[More]
By Ray Gacheny on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 26 2014 10:07AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 26 2014 10:17AM
Brett was very prompt and set up my shipping in a jiffy. If only he had gotten a better shipper. They upcharged me $375.00 for more weight as my vehic...[More]
By Christian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 26 2014 9:54AM
This was my second time using AmeriFreight, and I would definitely recommend them. Brett was very helpful and knowledgeable, and arranged for my vehic...[More]
By Debbie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 25 2014 8:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 26 2014 4:51AM
I selected AmeriFreight after much research into choosing the right shipper, choosing them because of their excellent reputation and competitive quote...[More]
By David Wiygul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 25 2014 4:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 26 2014 4:50AM
I can't review the customer service yet because I'm working on the damage. The shipment was on time, and the people were friendly....[More]
By patrick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 25 2014 4:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 25 2014 5:22PM
This is my first time shipping car and I was worried about everything I read online about bad experience from other people. It turn out to be very fa...[More]
By ken on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 25 2014 2:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 26 2014 4:48AM
Overall the sevice was adequate. Price was higher than initial estimates and it took longer than estimated to find a carrier. But car arrived safely...[More]
By Robin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 25 2014 1:07PM
Ali at AmeriFreight was awesome to work with. She maintained contact throughout the process to make sure everything was going as planned. The trucki...[More]
By Tom B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 25 2014 12:29PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 25 2014 12:50PM
Having moved several times due to being in the military my family and I decided we would take some of the hassle out and have our smaller car shipped ...[More]
By Brandon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 10:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 25 2014 4:34AM
I needed to move my vehicle from Georgia to Texas, and was looking for a reliable company to make this move. I read several reviews on line in referen...[More]
By Escolithia Stackhouse on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 9:29PM
By Escolithia Stackhouse on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 9:29PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 25 2014 4:33AM
I selected AmeriFreight to ship a car because they were highly rated by several rating services. I knew nothing about this type of service, but had he...[More]
By Richard McGowan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 5:47PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 19 Hours Ago
Told me the shipper wanted an additional $150 to take my order. That may have been true but it felt like a well-planned scam to get a few extra bucks...[More]
By MV on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 5:39PM
I Really enjoyed talk to David. He was so helpful and guided me through all the steps. The shipping pickup and delivery was hassle free. the transport...[More]
By khoa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 4:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 25 2014 4:31AM
This move was the worst in my life & I have moved about a dozen times. Trying to decide who to trust with our 2 cars was a challenge. When you p...[More]
By dyan venable on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 3:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 3:57PM
David L. at AmeriFreight was great! He was very helpful in getting me the price that worked for my budget, and was also quite personable over the phon...[More]
By D on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 2:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 3:01PM
I bought my car on the internet and needed to find a way to get it transported from the seller to my home. Having never transported a car before, I d...[More]
By Steve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 2:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 3:00PM
My experience exceeded all expectations. The representative, Graham, answered all my questions patiently, thoroughly, and truthfully. It was refreshin...[More]
By Kelly on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 12:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 2:42PM
The car was picked up promptly after the truck driver was scheduled. The car was dropped off on schedule and without incidents. It took about a week f...[More]
By Julian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 24 2014 1:28AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 4:45AM
Graham at AmeriFreight worked hard to keep my original quote but he only had a week to coordinate the right deal to ship both of my cars from Californ...[More]
By Jeff on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 10:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 4:45AM
The original estimate was for $1750 and it ended up costing $2045. This resulted in a 14 day delay to find a transporter because I was holding out fo...[More]
By Greg on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 8:47PM
My car was picked up only 3 days after the available date . Just as promised. Car arrived in perfect condition and on time . We are shipping our secon...[More]
By Allison Hurlock on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 7:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 4:49AM
David went above and beyond!! I was so nervous about shipping my son's vehicle completely across the country. He made the process go very smoothly fr...[More]
By Amanda J. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 7:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 4:44AM
The transport of my boat was satisfactory from start to finish. The destination was in a rural area and Lecia went the extra mile to find a carrier f...[More]
By Tyler H. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 6:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 4:48AM
I can honestly say that I had a decent experience with this company. David was very helpful and I was able to contact him at anytime. My car was picke...[More]
By Jamisha on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 5:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 24 2014 4:44AM
We were very happy with the service, the arrangement was really quick. The representative (Lecia) was very helpful, the driver was on time both to pic...[More]
By Bruce on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 4:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 5:05PM
Had car transported from New Jersey to California. Service was excellent. They worked with me on pick up time as well as drop off time. Quote was h...[More]
By Steve Sinfield on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 2:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 2:34PM
The car was scheduled and the pick up date was well within reason and the follow up from Amerifreight to make sure all was in order was very good. Th...[More]
By Wylie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 2:10PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 3:51PM
Shipping my college-age son's car from Connecticut to Utah was a wonderful, worry-free experience with AmeriFrieght. The company was highly recommend...[More]
By Nancy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 1:05PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 2:12PM
My agent at AmeriFreight, Graham, was very helpful and professional throughout the evolution of finding a carrier and getting my vehicle picked up. Wi...[More]
By Jim Falls on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 11:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 2:07PM
WOW! I am extremely pleased with AmeriFreight and the delivery service provided by Taylored Lanes Transport. I found my perfect car, a 2013 Suba...[More]
By David Parsons on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 11:27AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 11:46AM
Lecia was excellent. After confirming the quote she arranged a truck so fast the seller of my car I was having ship it to me couldn't meet that quick...[More]
By Dion on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 11:02AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 11:11AM
In our first experience transporting a vehicle, Amerifreight made the entire process as understandable and turnkey as possible. The process used to id...[More]
By Elise J on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 7:30AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 8:35AM
Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. They found us an excellent shippiong company i Spokane, Washington. They gave us the phone numbe...[More]
By Joan McWilliams on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 23 2014 12:28AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 5:54AM
Brett was a reliable communicator whenever I had a question. He was respectful and professional. The Carrier was ATGT transportation, Hank the transpo...[More]
By Angela on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 22 2014 8:25PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 5:55AM
I contacted AmeriFreight and spoke to Lecia. She explained the broker policy and found a carrier on the first day. My contract was explained and email...[More]
By Karen C on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 22 2014 7:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 5:54AM
Planning my move across the country from Michigan to California, I had no intention of driving my car myself. A friend recommended Amerifreight, and I...[More]
By Crystal on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 22 2014 3:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 5:54AM
My first contact at Amerifreight was with Lecia. I had done an on-line search when my sister-in-law decided to give her car to my grandson. I was ...[More]
By Joan Petrelli on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 22 2014 1:40PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 22 2014 5:04PM
By Joan Petrelli on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 22 2014 1:27PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 22 2014 1:44PM
Getting a non operative vehicle form Long Island to Memphis is difficult....if not to say almost impossible but Lecia managed to get it done and provi...[More]
By lex on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 22 2014 1:24PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 22 2014 1:29PM
I called Graham at AmeriFreight and received a quote to ship a sedan from New Jersey to Washington State. After shopping around I chose AmeriFreight b...[More]
By Will on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 22 2014 9:27AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 22 2014 9:31AM
The agent talked me into a upgraded service that costed more (with this company the quote was actually more expensive than other quotes I got), so tha...[More]
By Alan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 22 2014 12:41AM
Amerifreight is a very responsive company. I received numerous calls and emails on the status of my vehicle, and the vehicle was delivered on time....[More]
By Kim Cobb on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 21 2014 11:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 23 2014 8:36AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Car arrived safely in efficient manner. Only issue was the transport company couldn't seem to get phone contact right. Not sure whose fault it was....[More]
By Linda Prang on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 21 2014 5:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 25 2014 12:12PM
My daughter was moving from Chicago to LA, but her car was in Memphis and needed to be in LA in 7-10 days. Contracted Amerifreight based on BBB rating...[More]
By Gary on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 21 2014 5:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 22 2014 2:30AM
Brett at Amerifreight was the broker agent and he competently addressed all our questions throughout the process. He was accessible by phone – ...[More]
By Glen D on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 20 2014 9:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 20 2014 3:35PM
Graham was very helpful. The pickup took longer than I expected but the delivery of the car came a day early, which was greatly appreciated. ...[More]
By RG in Va on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 20 2014 7:44AM
I was extremely skeptical having not ever shipped a car and hearing horror stories. I went through a broker just to be safe and am honestly happy I di...[More]
By Andrea on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 19 2014 6:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 20 2014 3:25PM
Lets face it! There are TONS of options out there to choose from, but i chose the best one! It was fast! Easy! And the best price I was given. I'm gla...[More]
By Ileana tobo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 19 2014 2:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 20 2014 3:22PM
I was in a rush to have my car shipped from LA to Boston as my flight was already in 4 days. I called AmeriFreight and they were able to have my car p...[More]
By Christian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 19 2014 10:46AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 19 2014 11:54AM
This is the first time I have shipped a car and it went very smooth. The driver for the carrier was a very nice guy and everything went off without a...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 19 2014 9:29AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 19 2014 11:54AM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited...[More]
Amerifreight was unable to find a transporter to move my car at their quoted price of $595 in a timely manner, but once I agreed to a higher price ($8...[More]
By jmpullara on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 2:21PM
The process of shipping our 4Runner was great. I really appreciated how easy it was to call Lecia, who was our point of contact, with questions. I had...[More]
By Jill on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 2:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 18 2014 2:42PM
The company did a good job describing the process of having a car transported. They got me in contact with a transportation company by the time I said...[More]
By Jorge Garcia on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 12:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 18 2014 2:51PM
I was hesitant about shipping a car cross country, there is so much that could go wrong. I went with AmeriFreight because they had mostly positive re...[More]
By Andre on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 11:26AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 18 2014 2:49PM
We have our car transported from California to Kansas. We had very good experience with the whole process including frequent phone calls when picking/...[More]
By Daniel Chang on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 10:53AM
After reading reviews of other transport companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight. David kept in contact with me throughout the process, and gave ...[More]
By Mischa B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 18 2014 4:10AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 18 2014 4:28AM
This was my second time using AmeriFreight. I am as pleased this time around as I was the first time. Why did I choose them again? Well, they have th...[More]
By Jyoti on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 9:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 18 2014 4:32AM
I set a pickup with AmeriFreight. The carrier picked up the car on time and delivered on time. It good experience and I would recommend them....[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 8:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 18 2014 4:35AM
It was alright. I thought things with this company worked a little different than they did but the end result was fine. I did get my car later than wa...[More]
By Caitlin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 6:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 18 2014 4:36AM
Moving across the country can be stressful enough, luckily Ali Miller and AmeriFreight were able to take a huge piece of that process off of my plate....[More]
By Julie W on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 5:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 17 2014 5:34PM
Lecia was amazing from the second she took my call. I have never shipped a car before, so I was completely clueless about the whole process. She was s...[More]
By Andi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 1:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 17 2014 2:15PM
I worked with Brett From Amerifreight to find a carrier and deliver my car from OH to MA. Original quoted price was $595 total for transport. $250 o...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 17 2014 12:27PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 17 2014 12:39PM
I honestly was very satisfied with Amerifreight's customer service. They were to the point and honest about everything. The driver who transported our...[More]
By Sirena on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 10:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 17 2014 4:04AM
Everything went smoothly - I shipped my car from Maine to California for school. The price was very reasonable, and my car arrived in good condition, ...[More]
By Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 9:10PM
i was happy last time so i used them again. grahm is the man. i dont have to ship cars all that often but when i do i will continue to use amerifrei...[More]
By b manley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 6:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 17 2014 4:03AM
This was my first time using Amerifreight but 2nd time getting my car shipped. Amerifreight offered the best rate compared to other carriers and I wa...[More]
By Julie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 5:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 17 2014 2:14PM
We are disappointed with the level of dissatisfaction this customer experienced from the lack of timely responses from her shipping agent, but we are ...[More]
I had shopped around and spoken with many companies trying to find a good rate and at the same time looking for that company that was knowledgeable an...[More]
By Gordon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 4:58PM
Great service! Pick up was on time and delivered to a difficult area in California that other companies were not able to delivery to. Car was also de...[More]
By Rachel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 4:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 17 2014 3:58AM
Original truck broke down and could not pick up my vehicle on time; however, another carrier was available the following week. The transport company d...[More]
By Chris B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 3:08PM
I was pleased with my experience with AmeriFreight. They happened to be able to get a transport arranged very quickly for pickup (within a few hours w...[More]
By Abhi Nemani on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 1:21PM
This was my first time using a car transport service and the experience was great. The customer service was very informative, helpful, and best of all...[More]
By Jake S. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 11:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 17 2014 3:35AM
While I was not looking forward to the experience and possible issues associated with transporting a car across the country, I was pleasantly surprise...[More]
By Elaine Moore-Wright on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 16 2014 11:34AM