View 150,620 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 87
Reviews 1-25 of 2154
I requested a quote for shipping my vehicle from Tampa to Pekin, Illinois. Many shippers responded to my inquiry. After a careful review of the emails and voicemails I chose AmeriFreight to ship my car, even though AmeriFreight was not the cheapest quote. Lecia's customer service was excellent and she understanding of my concerns. AmeriFreight paired me up with driver/owner Jim Winbush, HitchHike Auto, to transport my car. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thank you Lecia, AmeriFreight and Jim!...[More]
By Steven Baker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
I called and spoke with Graham. He was very upfront about the Costs and how the industry worked. I had negotiated a price that was $850 and that was not the lowest I had seen on the site. I was flexible on timeframes but the quote would not come down below the $950. I decided to move forward and everything was fantastic. The car showed up and was in perfect condition. Great job - Graham!!!...[More]
By Paul S on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
They maintained good contact. They made sure the job got done and I saw that commitment. I am very thankful for them....[More]
By Sheila on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The service I got was over the top, very happy with every aspect of the of the shipment. I will use you next time....[More]
By M. Hoskins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I reviewed the internet for hours before choosing an auto transport company. I am so glad that I did. I chose this company from the reviews of an independent company and they all seemed to be genuine. I definitely made the right choice. Lecia answered all my questions and concerns and found a carrier in a reasonably short period of time.The car was picked up in a very timely manor and delivered on the day expected. There was no damage and the carrier was very professional....[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
For start to the end of pacing the order every thing was smooth with very minimum communication. The vehicle was picked up and devileredd on time and also they found the carrier with in 2 hrs of conforming my order....[More]
By Ram on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Awesome service, very quick in processing the order, and painless pickup and delivery. Really great and recommended to evryone to try it!!!!...[More]
By Mala on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 4:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 4:53PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I had a very good experience, I will recommend the service to friends and family. They had a transporter ready the same day I call to ask for a quote. Great company to work with. Thank you for a smooth transaction! ...[More]
By Vitaliano Michelini on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 2:24PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:36PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates (compensated)...[More]
Overall it was a good first time experience. Since I have never used a car transport the only thing I could have wanted more is specific clarity on the entire process from the first customer service agent....[More]
By Brigitte on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 12:27PM
Upon calling this company I went with them because they gave me the lowest quote to begin with, then when you confirm you want to use their services they ask if they can bump your quote to $200 more I agreed well I was originally quoted $1145 I figured $200 more isn't bad well it ended comin out to $1645 and then with a $250 charge that they require themselves which I asked if there was a fee that they charged and he said no, so that took me by suprise but at this point I had no choice. I constantly had to call or email to get updates never once did they call me until they found a carrier. So was disappointed, but they did find a carrier and the man who did pick my vehicle was very nice and he delivered in great time. I don't think I will ever use amerifreight just wish they would have updated me a little more and would have told me there is a $250 fee on top of the carrier charge ...[More]
By Ernesto on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 2:55AM
I called AmeriFreght a bit panic from the experience I had with another transport company and feeling desperate about getting my car from California to Michigan. After paying a deposit to another company, it had been 6 days of constant calling to get someone to respond to me. Like a lot of people who have a need to transport their car, I tried to make arrangements way ahead of time, but that did not seem to matter. When I called AmeriFrieght, I was immediately treated professionally by Lecia, a very informed representative who listened to me and quickly began to the process of getting me what I needed. It was so wonderful to speak to someone who gave me 3 phone numbers and an email address so that I would be able to reach her with any questions or concerns that I had about the process. Most important to me and what really sold me about this service is that I did not pay a deposit until Lecia had a confirmed driver and time for my car to be picked up and a real time expectation of when my car would be delivered. What really blew me away is that the very same day I spoke to Lecia, she called me back with a confirmed driver and time of pick up. I did not have to wait and that was amazing to me. I think AmeriFrieght is the best option for people like me who respect professional customer service reps who really care and are all about helping you get what you need. I was ready to write this review after my first conversation with Lecia. I knew that this was the company that would take care of me and would recommend this company to anyone in need of having their car transported to a new location. I am glad I found this company and know that you too would will be pleased with their service. One more thing I would like to say that the driver Tim's Team communicated to me all the way across country, from beginning to the very moment Tim delivered my car to East Lansing, Michigan. That was incredible! ...[More]
By Jan Corcoran on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 12:07AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:45AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Our transport had some special pickup instructions that were handled professionally. The overall experience was positive. The only thing that was difficult is that there was very short notice (3-5 hours) given as to when the carrier would be making the pickup. Car was delivered safely within 24 hours. ...[More]
By Brad on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 19 2014 9:35PM
The price was reasonable for a cross-country transport and everyone involved was very patient and helpful. The driver picked up my car right down the road from where I live and made it a quick and painless process. It was delivered to my apartment about four business days later which was much less than the expected arrival date, which worked in my favor! I was recommended to this company by a friend and I would do the same for anyone else that asks. ...[More]
By Emma Grosjean on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 19 2014 6:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:45AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Great service from Washington to Miami. Thanks a lot!!! Would use again. Graham was very helpful with everything. ...[More]
By Silvio Pellas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 19 2014 5:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:44AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
AmeriFreight was friendly and easy to do. Representative Ali was helpful and was able to find me a carrier within 6 days of my request. Although the price that I paid was greater than what I was initially quoted, their services where great. I would recommend AmeriFreight and use them again if I have to ship me car. ...[More]
By Victor on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 19 2014 4:04PM
Brett was very helpful. The original quote was about $400 less than what I ended up paying but I knew that this was a possibility all along. Pick up and delivery was flawless and very professional. When my original driver bailed, Brett found me a new one that very same day that picked up the truck earlier than expected! My big truck made it from coast to coast in 7 days without issue. Would recommend Amerifreight to anyone that needs to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Zakariya Frank on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 19 2014 3:55PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:44AM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I needed to ship a 1972 Chevy with a 10" lift from Ohio to California. I looked at 19 different companies. Amerifreight was the one that found me a carrier and quick. It's not easy finding someone to ship such a large truck, but Allie at Amerifreight made it happen! Within 10 days my truck was picked up. Justin, the driver really cared for my truck and was in contact with me the entire trip. He even sent me pictures of my truck along the trip. It took only 7 days from pick up to delivery. Thanks Allie and Amerifreight!...[More]
By Christian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 19 2014 11:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:43AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I recommend avoiding this company. This negative review is because of Graham Turner, not Ali Miller. I contracted Amerifreight to ship a car from WA to SC. Amerifreight subsequently hired AAA Family Trucking as the actual carrier. AAA Family Trucking agreed to deliver the vehicle on a specific date after signing the job with Amerifreight. The vehicle was delivered a day early, however. As a result, the vehicle had to be stored at a location approximately 10 min away from the delivery location. Before I would transfer money to the carrier to retrieve my vehicle, I needed to inspect it. The trip to the storage location, the trip to the bank to deposit money to the carrier, and the second trip to retrieve my vehicle took a considerable amount of my time. AAA Family Trucking agreed to reduce the fee by $20 for my gas and time. I felt this was considerably insufficient, given the time required and the fact that the contract clearly stated the required delivery date. Ali Miller was my direct contact at Amerifreight. She provided excellent customer support and was honest about her company's mistake. She did all she could do to fix the problem. The review is not a negative reflection for her. This review is negative because of her supervisor, Graham Turner. His business and customer service skills were the worst I have seen in recent memory. Specifically, he did nothing to attempt to fix the problem. He hid behind the excuse that the specific contract between Amerifreight and AAA Family Trucking did not hold either party responsible if the agreed upon delivery date was not adhered to. This contract is not readily apparent to the customer when the order is made. Mr. Turner could have assuaged my concerns with a simple monetary compensation for my time and effort. Instead, he did nothing and blamed the carrier. He has subsequently made an angry customer, who is now leaving a poor review, potentially preventing future business. Apparently the mantra of the customer always being right doesn't apply to his business. The order number was 940058632-SU....[More]
By Duncan F on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 18 2014 5:36PM
Shipped car from California to Maryland with surprisingly no problems at all. Car carrier picked up my car on the first day and delivered it early. Would use this company again. Representative at Amerifrieght was easy to get a hold of and knowledgeable. Thanks!...[More]
By Hilary on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 18 2014 3:39PM
The lower price will make you wait very long time and it is not guaranteed. If you want to ship it quick. I suggest you place your order on at least 2 or 3 5 star shipping company. Don't give any up front deposit. Even though I got my car late, because of the falling rock of the highway. i still gave a very high rating. Honestly, AMERIFREIGHT can be trust. ...[More]
By nick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 18 2014 1:02AM
Got my vehicle shipped in less than 2 weeks from order date. I was informed earlier itself about the bidding process and everything. Had to increase the price by 200 but they were honest and upfront about it. Will ship with them again....[More]
By Phani on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 11:14PM
Ali at Amerifreight provided a thorough explanation of (almost) the whole process. The price quote was exact, and didn't change. The carrier was CFR Line/ Green Trucking LLC. They were a bit harder to contact, but I was satisfied. One thing that I did not know until delivery was the final step in the process. There was a fourth party, a towing contractor, who finished the final leg of the transport with a 2-car trailer. I was not told about this beforehand, but it still worked out just fine....[More]
By Steve Benz on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 9:31PM
Very Happy with the service - but it was a little more costly than expected. But the service was excellent....[More]
By mary cutler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 7:05PM
This company was quick and reliable - car was picked up and delivered when promised. Car was in the same condition as when it left. The total cost was $1250, $300 of which was paid up front and the rest was paid when the car arrived. We paid for the extra protection plan as the car was in an open carrier to ward against accidental damage, but this was not needed as the car was fine. The entire process, from calling AmeriFreight to get a quote to the arrival of the car took two weeks - a fast and painless process. We worked with Josh, who was helpful. All around a good experience and would recommend to others. ...[More]
By Alex W. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 11:08AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 17 2014 12:58PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
This was my second experience using this company...both with excellent results. They found me a carrier within 10 minutes of placing my request! Highly recommend! ...[More]
By L. Redmon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 10:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 17 2014 12:11PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates...[More]