View 151,290 Reviews on 3,569 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 85
Reviews 1-25 of 2119
AmeriFreight handled transport of my Saturn Sky from North Carolina to the San Francisco Bay area. They found a transporter within a day of when I initially contacted them. The car was picked up two days later and arrived at my house 8 days later. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. This is the second time I've used AmeriFreight for a cross country car transport and I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Ed Curtis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
I was very satisfied with the service by Ameri Freight and the subsequent carrier company they brokered with. Pickup and delivery were on time and no problems were encountered. Worked with ALi at Amerifreight and Randy at Franks and Parks Transportation....[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
the representative of the company was quick to respond to me with any inquiries i had throughout the process. they rapidly found a carrier when we thought we might have been in a pinch since our move from the west coast to the east coast had to be carried out so rapidly. the carrier they found was reputable, the drivers friendly and accommodating, and our car was delivered safely...[More]
By Jessica Eden on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
I worked with Brett Sheffield at AmeriFreight and found him to be friendly and very patient with the many questions I asked as a first time car mover. Brett located a carrier on the first day we had agreed to potentially ship the car (10/17) and the car was picked up that day. The carrier (Motion Auto Carriers LLC) said I needed to be available for pick-up 3-6pm on 10/17 and I said I was at work and would be home around 5:30 to take the car to the drop-off point. At 5:45, I got a call saying the car would not be picked up until 10pm. The good news is that the driver came to my house to pick the car up in a single flatbed trailer to take it to a terminal for loading. He was very friendly as he loaded the car and inspected it. I informed both broker and carrier that my daughter was due to arrive on 10/25, but she got a call on 10/21 from the driver saying that the car would be in Seattle on 10/22. I called the dispatcher and reminded him that she wouldn't be there until 10/25 to which he said to have her call when she arrived. When she arrived on 10/25. she called the driver and he said he would deliver the car on 10/27 (???). The driver said the car would be dropped around Noon on 10/27, but was delayed. Later that afternoon, calls to the driver were not picked up, prompting me to call the dispatcher who indicated he was in communication with the driver and the car would be delivered that day. The car was not delivered, so my daughter had to make arrangements to get transportation to her training classes for a new job the next day. On 10/28, the car was finally dropped off, but it had been a bit frustrating....[More]
By Mark Harris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 30 2014 6:31AM
AmeriFreight was excellent with their customer service, and walking us through the process. The pickup and dropoff occurred within the contracted time. The transport company that AmeriFreight used to pick up our car, American Mausoleum had difficulty in knowing exactly where their drivers were, but they were courteous and delivered the car without incident. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again, and I give high marks to Graham, our personal representative....[More]
By Steve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 29 2014 6:38PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 30 2014 2:40AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The customer service with AmeriFreight has been consistently excellent. They will willingly spend time with you answering questions and putting you at ease with the whole shipping process. I allowed plenty of time for vehicle pick up so that although it took quite a few days, it was within the time line that I had set. The delivery was a lot faster than I had expected. My car came through the process unharmed and the small items I had in the car for my grandson were exactly as I had left them. The company that AmeriFreight assigned to pick up the car agreed to meet us at a location we chose for the pick up. For the delivery, the company actually drove (with our permission) the car right to our door. In our instance, it should be noted, pick up and delivery locations are not easy locations to access. AmeriFreight explained in advance that they might not be able to contract with a company at the very low price that we initially agreed upon. They did give it a try, however and then gave me the option of adding additional funds to the price when a carrier proposed immediate pick up at that new price. I agreed to the additional price since it was still slightly below the other quotes I had received. I would use AmeriFreight again....[More]
By Judy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 29 2014 2:24PM
Our family had a very quick move from Sacramento, CA. to Plano, TX. We chose to put our things in storage, book a flight for us (two parents, a baby, and 2 cats) and we had to schedule a car transport within 3 days time. AmeriFreight was very responsive and was very affordable. They charged us $640 per car and were extremely quick delivering our vehicles to our current location. It took them only 4 days to make the drive from Sacramento to Plano, TX and when we tipped the driver, they started to hand back our tip. The drivers we came in contact with were very honest and had integrity. We felt that the convenient and timely delivery of our cars was worth while and we would definitely recommend AmeriFreight to anyone having to move a long distance cross country, especially. If you need someone quick, this company is the way to go. THANK YOU, AmeriFreight for taking our worries out of this part of our cross country move!!! ...[More]
By Jayson & Natalie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 28 2014 9:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 29 2014 9:27AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Transported our classic 1977 ElDorado, a very large, long and heavy sedan. Graham explained up front I had 30 percent chance of transport at the lowest rate offered. As no carriers came forward for the lowest quote, after a few weeks we increased our offer to a level suggested by Graham. Within hours we had a pick up date (2 days out), and an expected delivery 7 to 10 days later. Pick up was on time, delivery was early (in only 5 days). Vehicle arrived totally unharmed. Will use AmeriFreight again, with full knowledge that the lowest price may not attract a carrier, but it might, and is worth trying if not in a hurry to ship....[More]
By Tony on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 28 2014 6:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 29 2014 9:19AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Great Experience! The car was picked up and dropped off exactly as promised, in perfect condition. Ali kept us continually informed about all the details and followed up to make sure all went well. Couldn't be more satisfied. Will definately use this company again!...[More]
By Ingrid Watson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 28 2014 5:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 29 2014 9:03AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
This is the second time I have used this company to transport my car. It is a dicey industry and when I found a company that was reliable I stuck with them. And, after I did call around to make sure I was getting a good deal they also turned out to be the lowest price....[More]
By Herb H on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 28 2014 8:27AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 28 2014 9:21AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
After leaving a message on Angie's List. I received a prompt reply. Original quote was $1195 for Economy Saver, which would have been a 15 day pickup window. They also offered other rates. I went with a higher rate which guaranteed pickup in 3 days. I paid the deposit and amazingly within an hour and a half they found a transporter. Picked up the next day. Driver was courteous, on schedule with delivery and kept in contact. Even though I agreed to the higher price to expedite pickup, final costs were about what everyone else was charging with longer pickup times. Ali was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!...[More]
By Robert H. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 27 2014 7:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 28 2014 3:01AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Pick up and delivery was well detailed and got the car in good condition on the right time. Ali, was the primary contact at Ameri Freight and she was really good in explaining things and handled the job very well. ...[More]
By Anish on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 27 2014 11:20AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 27 2014 12:38PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Used AmeriFreight because of their low initial quote. It took 11 days from the time car was available to be picked up to the time it was loaded onto a carrier. I was willing to increase my initial bid to get attached to a carrier sooner, but the person handling my account at AmeriFreight, encouraged me to move more slowly to get the best deal. I would rather have had my vehicle sooner for the difference of $200 dollars or so. Also, I had difficulty getting ahold of the person handling my account at AmeriFreight on two or three occasions. I spoke to other associates at the company who were able to move me along in the process more often than I worked with the person handling my account. If I use this company again, I'll be sure to give them plenty of lead time. ...[More]
By Robert Rodgers on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 25 2014 4:03PM
Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and this price was lower than a lot of others I got when I tried calling carriers myself. The carrier was great and we got our car 2 days earlier than they said we would get it. I'm very happy with Amerifreight and would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 9:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 25 2014 6:07AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I contacted AmeriFreight to ship my car from Washington to Massachusetts. My agent was Lecia and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect from the car shipping process. I agreed to the reasonable quoted price and within minutes of hanging up the phone a carrier was lined up to ship my car for the agreed upon price and was able to pick up during the 4 day window I requested. The car was picked up on October 14th and was delivered on the estimated delivery date of October 23rd. Lecia checked in to make sure the pick up and delivery went smoothly. I will definitely use AmeriFreight if I need to ship my car again in the future....[More]
By Allison on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 6:36PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 25 2014 6:06AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The INITIAL price was fair, ended up paying nearly double I was quoted & the car got there a day early. Brett was responsive & did not dismiss my need for service. It got done, after I correctly identified the nearest BIG cities, BIG shopping mall, and BIG funds. ...[More]
By SUSAN on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 9:01PM
Amerifreight was outstanding! Not only was I moving from San Diego, CA to Wilmington, NC…so across the country one coast to the next but I had also purchased a brand new car. I heard horror stories about transporting cars and I must say this was not my experience. From the beginning dealing with Graham all the way to the end when my car was delivered, the process was professional and seamless. Price was reasonable and all services pick-up/delivery were timely as promised. I have already begun recommending this company to friends and would use them again without hesitation!...[More]
By Tiffany on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 4:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 4:54PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I contracted with Amerifreight to transport my 2004 F250 Crewcab Short Bed from Az to Pa. They were quick to get back to me every time I needed information and worked well with the carrier to make sure the truck got to me in a timely manner. The truck got picked up on time and was delivered hassle free with no damage....[More]
By Brandon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 2:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 2:57PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
AmeriFreight Car Shipping, the broker, was excellent in terms of explaining the process and answering my questions. They were able to find a carrier within 2 days of initial contact for just $100 over their initial quote. The carrier, Varanian Transportation LLC, was easy to get in contact with and provided the driver's phone number to keep in touch. Although the estimated pickup and delivery times were perhaps overly optimistic, as they were late by a few hours on both ends, the vehicle was picked up on a Tuesday and delivered the next day. Overall very happy with the experience, and would definitely recommend....[More]
By Dave G. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 12:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 2:54PM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
They called right away with a quote and they picked up the car the next day! They took it across country in 5 days which was perfect timing for me. Good communication and car was fine when they delivered it to my door! ...[More]
By Terri on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 12:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 5:21AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Lecia at Amerifreight assured us that their drivers have ratings of 95 or above. Who creates those ratings? Do they refer to the driver or the car carrier? We have experience with other companies transporting our cars. Those car carriers were solid and newer. They are similar to the types of carriers that car dealers use to transport new vehicles. With the assigned carrier out of Pennsylvania, the car carrier was from 2006 (8 years old) and extremely rusty with mismatched tires and inferior straps to hold down the car. We were reluctant to release our car to this appalling vehicle though the driver of the rusty carrier seemed alert and competent. The pick-up was delayed because this old rusty carrier was being welded back together at the shop. It is shocking that the carrier was able to drive across the country at all. The positive points were that Lecia and the driver responded to my calls and questions about the process. The driver phoned me when the car arrived in Los Angeles which I appreciated. It was a scary experience and we are so relieved that our car finally arrived at its destination (with a higher cost than the original quote) and in one piece after an 11 day journey....[More]
By Lawson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 9:01PM
I'm not one who writes reviews but this company deserves it. I'm in the Coast Guard and had to do my PCS move from Louisiana to Maryland and did a partial ditty move and borrowed My farther in law's cargo trailer. After I finished my moved, I had to find someone to ship the trailer back. I did research for about a month as to who had the best reviews and best prices and diced to decided to go with Ameri freight. The biggest part of everything was really the reviews. Everything they said was right on. Pick up and drop off was 3 days like they stated and was very happy. I had to make sure my father in law's cargo trailer got back to him in one piece. Unhappy father in law = unhappy wife= unhappy life and I'm so thankful for Ameri Freight and Lecia for all there help. ...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 7:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 5:21AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Lecia was very friendly and fully explained the process of shipping our car. She quickly listed our shipment request and secured a shipping company in under 15 minutes. I plan on using AmeriFreight for my next move. ...[More]
By Ryan McGuire on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 5:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 5:38PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review)...[More]
Fast and easy, very professional service. It took far less time to arrange than I thought. Ali called several times with updates, you just couldn't ask for better service. VERY PLEASED. Price was below what others had quoted. Driver was right on time, car was on the ground waiting for me....[More]
By Jeff Wolfe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 3:50PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 4:52PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Transported a Vintage VW Bus and BMW Z3 2,400 miles. Paid $2,200 ($1,100 each) for the transport for both cars. From start to finish, the service was top notch. Booking agent, Lecia, contacted me multiple times during the transport to make sure I was happy. Had direct cell phone contact with both the driver and dispatch staff. The equipment used to transport the vehicles appeared to be modern and well kept. Cars arrived in the condition they left California. Would recommend to anyone. ...[More]
By Doug Cunningham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 2:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 3:13PM
Previous 1 2 3