View 159,626 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 78
Reviews 1-25 of 1945
AmeriFreight helped me find a great carrier for my compact car. Lecia was available whenever I called and followed up to make sure the shipment was going as planned. Great company for cross country auto transport. ...[More]
By Jillian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My experience with AmeriFreight and Josh was superb. After calling various auto transport companies I felt as though I was dealing with back-lot used car companies. After finding this site, I was able to find that AmeriFreight was recognized and rated as the leading auto transport company in the US. One call with Josh and I was provided an honest discussion of the inner workings of the industry and quoted a median price based on other previous quotes. The car was picked up the following day as promised and delivered exactly at the date and hour promised. Josh made sure I was hooked up with a 100 percent rated company and Steve the driver with DRM Transport was extremely professional, courteous and was patient as I reviewed order details. Overall the experience with AmeriFreight far surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend AmeriFreight and their professional team and approach....[More]
By John on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 8 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
The AmeriFreight Car Shipping took good care of my car. The truck company shipped and delivered on time, keeping a very good condition. Ali was really helpful. She always reached me with the most updated information. It is a good experience to have my car shipped in AmeriFreght!...[More]
By Joyce on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 31 2015 4:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 31 2015 5:07PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My college age son needed to get his car from Philly to Denver for a three month internship. We had a relatively small window of time from when he made it home for the Christmas holiday break to the start of the internship the second week of January. They picked up the car at our house two days after he arrived home and held it in Denver until he arrived. No hassles, no problems, no damage. ...[More]
By Dan Quinn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 31 2015 1:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 31 2015 12:19PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Ali was very helpful at Amerifreight. It was my first time shipping a car. I had seen several good reviews about the company. She walked me through the entire process and was very helpful. Explained what to expect. I had some flexibility in my price, but wanted the car to be shipped in a shorter window since my wife needed it until she left and then we needed it in California soon after. With her recommendation, we started at a lower price of about $1045 but I didn't get anybody interested in a pickup. With her recommendation, we raised the price by $100 to $1145 and got a response pretty quickly. I got the insurance on top of that for $95. If I were to do it again, I would probably forgo the insurance since the service was excellent and I had no issues with the carrier, even though it was open. I have recommended Amerifreight to friends already. ...[More]
By Roshan Raman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 30 2015 8:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 30 2015 8:26PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Graham was honest and up front about costs and added insurance. Pickup and delivery were flawless. Would use them again....[More]
By Dan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 30 2015 7:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 30 2015 8:27PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Amerifreight is a broker, and deals with many independent carriers, which can be a complicated process. All aspects of the process were handled perfectly, ans all of their promises were kept. Our car was moved safely and on time from California to Florida. I opted for the insurance that they offered, but the car arrived with zero damage. Graham Turner was my contact, and he called me and kept me informed each step of the way. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Nick Luesing on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 30 2015 3:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 30 2015 5:47PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
It's nerve racking choosing a freight company to transport your vehicle, in my case across the country. Ali at AmeriFreight took all of my anxiety out of the process. Ali communicated with me every step of the way. The whole process of contracts was automated through email and done in minutes. I didn't feel like I was working with some part-timer out of their living room, as I felt when I spoke with some companies. This is a legit company and this is their business. The drivers were professional and courteous. I feel like the price was in line with other companies I talked to and Ali set the right expectation from the very beginning so I knew what was coming. I 100% would recommend AmeriFreight and I will personally use them in the future. If you're going to call speak with Ali. She was really the best and so pleasant to deal with. ...[More]
By Sam P. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 30 2015 3:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 30 2015 3:40PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Ali was our first contact with Amerifreight. She was always a very friendly, professional and helpful broker. The price quote was comparable with our companies. The down side to this particular service was that the first carrier "broke down" before it could pick up our car, thus delaying pick-up by another company for a day. The new transport company chose to deliver our car at 10 pm at night in 15 degree weather, a mile from our home. We only got the call for its ETA 20 minutes before it was actually delivered. This was very inconvenient and the drivers (who were going to sleep anyway) were not willing to wait until the next morning when it was daylight for us to pick it up. ...[More]
By Johnson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 29 2015 3:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 30 2015 3:39PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
After considerable online research, I decided to hire AmeriFreight to transport our 2005 Buick Century from suburban Atlanta to Long Island, NY. The auto transport industry is not well regulated, and it really pays to get background on the companies. Once you put out feelers, many additional scavengers will attempt to get your business, sometimes with dishonest or misleading claims. AmeriFreight emerged as clearly above their competitors, based on customer feedback and their BBB rating. My contact there, Ken Davis, answered all my initial questions thoroughly and honestly, and then checked back with me repeatedly during the transport process to make sure I was being served properly and within my expectations. The pickup, haul, and delivery went off without a hitch. We paid for expedited delivery time (quick pickup included) and the supplemental insurance. Although the car was undamaged, I still think that's a good idea, because AmeriFreight is a broker, not a hauler. The only weak spot in the whole transaction was that promised paperwork (Bill of Lading, receipt upon delivery) was slow or simply not forthcoming. But to be fair, this was probably a by-product of the extremely speedy service that we received. In any case, it did not affect our overall satisfaction. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again....[More]
By Larry Schenbeck on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 28 2015 3:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 28 2015 6:34PM
Call Ken Davis 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Used this company before. They just get it done!!! They know their business and how the customer wants to be treated. I think Graham was the best person I've met in this business!!!...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 27 2015 4:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 27 2015 6:26PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
They quoted me a little low but select the option that they can increase the amount you'll pay-that way you won't get over quoted in the beginning. In the end I still saved $200 compared to any other company and my car made it all the way across country quicker than expected and zero damage!...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 27 2015 1:09AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 27 2015 3:57PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My husband and I recently moved from Nashville, Tennessee to Sherman Oaks, California. This was a huge move (over 2,000 miles) and we really didn't want to have to drive both vehicles. I waited a little late to find a carrier, but AmeriFrieght stepped right in and found me a great carrier. Graham was extremely helpful. He was able to find me a carrier at a great price and one that would work with our schedule. We had a bit of a difficult order in that we would be leaving after the car and the car could not be delivered prior to our arrival, but Graham worked it out and found us a driver. We arrived on Thursday night and he arrived Friday night!! I could not have asked for an easier company or person to work with for this move. Thanks AmeriFrieght and Graham, you guys were the best!!!...[More]
By Jacquelyn Marchetti on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 11:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 27 2015 1:57AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I was very apprehensive about shipping my car because I have heard all of the horror stories. I saw good reviews from AmeriFreight and decided to go with them. From the very beginning it was very professional. Josh helped me throughout the entire process. I had many time were I had to reschedule the pickup of my car and he was very professional and understanding. He never go frustrated and helped each time as if it were our first interaction. When I finally had the car available for pickup, I had a family emergency that would keep me away until a day after drop off. Once again Josh got it taken care of no questions asked. If I have to ship my car again I will definitely use them....[More]
By kory ellis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 10:10PM
Having read a number of internet reviews, I chose AmeriFreight to arrange transport of my SUV from Florida to Arizona. I had specific dates that I needed pickup and delivery, thus paid a bit more than the standard fees. I also purchased the additional insurance because the insurance company would only work with carriers that had a great track record. Ali at AmeriFreight arranged everything and kept in touch throughout the transaction. The carrier driver was very prompt and helpful. The shipping went off without any problems from pickup to delivery and the vehicle was fine, no damages. Overall I am very happy with the service provided by both AmeriFreight and the carrier. I would definitely recommend them. ...[More]
By Kev on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 7:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 7:51PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
It was my first time transporting a vehicle. After doing my diligence researching the process with many carriers, Graham instilled confidence in my decision to choose AmeriFreight. His knowledge, confidence and consideration of my experience made the choice easy. And, to have a first time experience go so smoothly is proof in the pudding....[More]
By Jenny Collins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 6:10PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 7:49PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I have shipped cars before and am very hesitant. I have a Mercedes that sits pretty low to the ground (all stock, no mods). I watched them load and they were very professional, no worries on my end. In the end, the car arrived across country in about 6 days with absolutely no scratches. I was so pleased. Thanks Josh for putting all this together!!!...[More]
By John on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 4:36AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 12:07PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
This was my first time shipping my new car out of state and i was being scared and worried. I talk to Graham and he asked me few questions and he gave me quote for $700 to ship my car and he explain me the whole process. As he promised my car was picked up on Saturday morning by driver name Miro and he was being nice and cool. Driver and me were keep in touch to see where was he and how long it would take to reach Chicago and he was being honest about it. He told me once he reached Chicago he will give me a call one hour ahead and he did fulfill his promise. My car was delivered on Thursday in the afternoon as Miro told me and there were no damage or single scratch on the car and it delivered on time. Basically overall experience was really excellent and I would recommend to this anyone and I will definitely use them again for the future. ...[More]
By Ravi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 12:44AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 12:06PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Great price, service and customer service. A great way to ship a vehicle. I have used 4 diffrent shippers and this is easily the best...[More]
By Shawn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 11:08PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 12:06PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Excellent experience. Everything was arranged and managed perfectly. The driver was patient and able to adjust pickup and delivery point(s) with no issue....[More]
By Randy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 6:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 6:27PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I scheduled transport of my Sequioa from WA to TN. I didn't care about specific delivery date b/c this is my spare vehicle. I had excellent communication with my transport company. They were up front and honest on costs. The carrier arrived when promised, and my car was delivered early. I had a great experience, and I highly recommend!...[More]
By Ryan Sharp on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 4:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 6:23PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Used AmeriFreight for two other cars a few years ago. On this shipment, I was in CA and the car was in OHIO. They handled the transaction without a problem. What was better is that they stayed in contact with me so I was never concerned about the shipment. The driver contacted me as to when he would arrive and everything went smoothly. Car was perfect. ...[More]
By Duane on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 4:35PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 6:24PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Very fast shipment picked up friday afternoon delivered by monday morning. Very reliable service. I will used them again in the future....[More]
By osvaldo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 4:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 12:05PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I had never had to ship a car before and had read horrible reviews from other carriers. AmeriFlight came highly recommended, so I gave them a call. My car arrived on time as they said. I have a light colored interior and when my car arrived the drivers while loading and unloading got their oily clothes on my interior. So, put covers on your driver side seats and maybe a note to inform the drivers. Overall I was satisfied and would use them again. ...[More]
By Marvin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 1:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 4:13PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Contacted several companies to transport a toyota highlander to NW Washington State. While it took a little longer to find a hauler than I'd originally anticipated, Ali came through with someone who has delivered the car in good shape to its destination. She stayed in contact with me during the whole process with updates while trying to find a hauler and then monitored the delivery and called me to say that it had arrived. While their original estimate went up a bit, it was still less expensive than other quotes I received. All in all, I'd use them again and recommend them to others. ...[More]
By MMullins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 25 2015 1:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 25 2015 4:13PM
Previous 1 2 3