View 153,961 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 81
Reviews 1-25 of 2015
Great service! I will definitely share this company to family and friends. They have a good reputation and are well trusted. The driver went out of his make to convince me and drove my car to me. All I can say is great service!...[More]
By Mo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 20 2014 12:34AM
No one likes reading wordy reviews so let me cut the chase. I will definately recommend AmeriFreight to everyone. Shipped 2 cars from Dallas to Sacramento. Regular shipping. Pick up 12/8/14, drop off 12/13/14. Received cars on the promised date and no damage. The carrier person was also really good and professional, real friendly guy (Shipping Experts, Sacramento). Satisfied with the service provided. Keep up the good work! Now here is the more detailed version: After extensive research online, reading all those reviews (mostly bad ones or the ones where people are paid to write good) I was skeptical about using any car shipping service out there. But after reading AmeriFreight's reviews on Consumer affairs, transport reviews, yelp, I decided to place a blind bet. I called to book my pick up. Agent on the phone Josh, was professional and knowledgeable. Set up a date for pick up. shipping Carrier assigned was Shipping Experts. Gave credit card details - they charge on the day of ship and not before. You pay brokage fees to AmeriFreight and rest to the Carrier upon delivery, either cash or cashier's check. Here’s how it works - You call a broker (AmeriFreight) place your order. They post your order to dispatch. Carrier services (Shipping expert in this case, who have trailers and actually ship your cars), bid for the pickup and your car is shipped. So as one can see timely delivery depends on many factors. After booking my order and signing necessary paper work over email ( Josh sent everything timely) I received an email with the order confirmation, quote, carrier name and date of pick up. On the day of pick up 12/8/14, received call from the driver in the morning with enough heads-up that he will be at my apartment at 2.00 pm. He showed upon time. 2 guys very friendly and nice folks, explained everything and were understanding and professional. Inspected the cars, signed the Bill of lading and the cars were loaded (I made sure their efforts were rewarded by a tip). I explained to him that we would be flying into Sacramento on 12/13/14. On 13th as soon as I landed, received a call from the same guy that he would drop off my cars later today - 2.00 pm ( again he provided enough heads up). He was there on time. I inspected the cars, signed the Bill of lading and there it was, nicely done. Everything went smoothly, Thanks! ...[More]
By S.G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 19 2014 5:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 20 2014 3:23AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I spent quite a bit of time researching transport companies. I was getting worried after reading so many horror stories. I then googled "top auto transport companies" and there were a few websites listing their top 100's. I noticed that one company might be #1 on one list and #40 on another. AneriFreight, however, was the only company consistently in the top 5. I decided to hire them and was assigned to Ali Miller. Ali obtained me as a client at a time when my work schedule was ridiculous and I could not be by my phone much. There were several issues that arose (all my fault) and she immediately contacted me and made me aware of the issues at hand. When all was fianlly settled and the driver was at the pick up site, the owner of the car I purchased was nowhere to be found. Ali convinced him to wait for my sake. Five hours later, the driver finally got in touch with the seller and my car was delivered from NY to Louisiana just 2 1/2 days later. There is a reason AmeriFreight has so many positive reviews. They understand that doing the right thing and providing exceptional customer service will provide better long-term business than the companies who just go for the quickest dollar with no regards to their reputation. Don't even consider another company. Call AmeriFreight and ask for Ali !!...[More]
By Rick Decedue on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 19 2014 12:28AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 19 2014 11:18AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
After negative experiences getting quotes from other brokers, I was relieved to finally work with someone who was knowledgeable, honest and polite. Ali was great to work with and continued to keep me informed through out the process....[More]
By Caroline on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 18 2014 9:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 19 2014 9:20AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Ali was very honest in presenting expectations and costs. She was personable but professional. While I really appreciated working with her, the driver kept me "on call" for 24 hours on pickup, and then kept giving the receiving parties unclear times (and I was paying them for their time!) This was my first time transporting a vehicle. In the future I would utilize Ali's skills more in narrowing down the time frames....[More]
By nancy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 18 2014 8:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 19 2014 9:19AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Great customer sevice. Great price. Arived On Time. Thanks, I will use again in the future. Josh was a great Customer sevice rep. ...[More]
By daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 18 2014 3:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 18 2014 4:43PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I was leery of shipping my vehicle initially because of some of the reviews I had received but AFS did a great job....[More]
By Zoe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 18 2014 12:38PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 18 2014 12:51PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
My experience with AmeriFreight exceeded my expectations. Ali, my agent, was very accessible throughout the process (email and direct phone line) which helped ease the stress of shipping my car long-distance. She is extremely courteous, and she knows her business! Ali explained things thoroughly, provided helpful suggestions, and she communicated very effectively...before, during, and after the shipment. I felt like a valued customer, and I would use AmeriFreight again!...[More]
By Kevin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 18 2014 12:36PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 18 2014 12:50PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I needed to ship my non-running 1974 Jeep CJ5 from Nebraska to Ohio. After contacting several shippers I chose AmeriFreight primarily due to their lower prices and the professional customer service I received from Josh. Although I went with their 15 day shipping window (lower rates), he hooked me up with a driver within a week. The driver (Mike) was great, arrived on time, and not only delivered my jeep but took the time to roll it right into the garage. Will definitely use them again! ...[More]
By Russell Kline on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 18 2014 12:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 18 2014 12:28PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
AmeriFreight is a great company, and Josh is very helpful and patient. I would use AF's services again....[More]
By Tuan H. Doan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 18 2014 11:27AM
Overall, my satisfaction with AMERIFREIGHT is good. Their response time was good and they were helpful in letting me know when a pickup date would be available. I contacted them several months before my move out West (in August), and they assured me that there would be space on a truck available for the shipment to go thru. We had a bad winter starting up in Michigan and I figured that my quote price would increase, it did increase but not a whole lot and considering the winter that was starting up, I did not feel as thought I was caught off guard. I had the opportunity to decline or accept any price that was higher than the quoted amount and I felt as though I had control of the situation. I would use AMERIFREIGHT again. ...[More]
By Atheina Mansour on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 17 2014 11:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 19 2014 11:10AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
When searching car transport options and checking reviews things get scary quick. The internet will show you horror story after horror story. Amerifreight had the best reviews from its customers and the BBA and I'm not sorry i used them. They were honest and translucent.They didn't make unrealistic promises and let you know exactly what to expect. My car was on time the carriers were super friendly and put me at ease. I had no problem with them and everything went smoothly....[More]
By Genevieve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 17 2014 7:25PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 17 2014 8:37PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122. BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
We just received my daughter's car which was transported from Maryland to California. Everything went perfectly. Josh was great in explaining the contract, timeframes and answers to my questions. The actual transporter, Ramaz Trans Inc., did a great job at communicating the date and time of delivery. I would highly recommend using both of these companies. ...[More]
By Chris E on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 17 2014 3:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 18 2014 12:28PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
2 weeks before my move, I called and requested a quote from AmeriFreight to transport my brand new Rav4 from Sacramento to Los Angeles. Ali handled my auto-transport. She was friendly, prompt, fast, and got everything done as stated in the quote. Best of all, she had my car delivered within 2 days of my request. I will definitely be using AmeriFreight again whenever I need to transport another car....[More]
By linh on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 16 2014 7:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 18 2014 12:29PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
So far the carriers have been average but the customer service I have received from AmeriFreight an Ali have been above an beyond. ...[More]
By Jamie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 16 2014 6:03PM
Graham at Amerifreight was very friendly and attentive. He was able to answer all of my questions before I palced an order to ship the vehicle. He arranged for us to ship the vehicle using Kris from Pyers Auto Transport (who was also very friendly and attentive). The vehicle ended up being shipped cross-country for a very reasonable price and time. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the service. ...[More]
By Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 16 2014 5:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 16 2014 5:58PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122. BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I had never shipped a car before and I just picked Amerifreight because of the positive reviews I saw on the internet. I was lucky I picked them because I can't imagine having a better experience. From the first contact, my rep Lecia, explained to me how it worked and what to expect. Her quote was about $100 cheaper than I received from other carriers. Lecia called me several times to update me and kept me posted as to what would happen next. The carrier she picked was very friendly, responsive and on time picking up the car. The car was delivered a day earlier than predicted, but the driver called to let me know he would be early. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I would highly recommend Amerifreight to anyone. ...[More]
By J Pogge on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 16 2014 4:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 16 2014 5:40PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle during the process of purchasing a used one out of state. Ali, answered all of my questions before even getting me a quote. During the process her communication was extremely prompt. She returned emails and phone calls. Every step of the way she checked in with me and the other parties involved ensuring everything went smoothly. At the end, I got my vehicle ahead of schedule, paid a fair price, and never had to leave my house. ...[More]
By Dave on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 16 2014 3:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 16 2014 5:57PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Had my car moved from LA to a small town in Pennsylvania without problems. Then needed to move another car from that rural location to Northern California. I understood that there are not that many carriers between these two out of the way places and therefor changed the destination to Los Angeles. Ali from Amerifreight stayed on top of the transaction the whole time and made it happen smoothly. Highly recommended....[More]
By GERRIT on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 16 2014 1:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 16 2014 5:57PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
It was a pleasure working with Lecia in getting our family vehicle transported from Chicago to Seattle! The auto transport carrier that Lecia put us in touch with was professional and delivered our vehicle ahead of schedule. I would totally recommend using AmeriFreight and contacting Lecia for her help in arranging transportation. =)...[More]
By M. Peter Juang on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 16 2014 12:42PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 16 2014 12:52PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
The service was good. It took a little longer than expected to find a shipper. However, once that was done, everything was smooth. The shipper picked up the car at the scheduled time and delivery was on time. Ali Miller was good at keeping in touch. Will use again in the future. ...[More]
By Rahaman Momodu on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 15 2014 7:10PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 16 2014 5:57PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Gram returned my call within a few minutes after calling him. He was friendly, honest and to the point. The man who did the actual transport was Lew, never met a friendlier man. I knew my car would be safe in his hands. We spoke everyday and was always on top of the move. I can't thanks Gram or Lew enough for the great experience....[More]
By Rich on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 15 2014 6:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 16 2014 1:57AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I was impressed with the professionalism of Amerifreight and Ali Miller in particular. Finding a good shipper for cars is difficult but working with Amerifreight was really quite easy. I would most definitely recommed them and would use them again if I ever had the need to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By JD on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 15 2014 10:54AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 15 2014 11:58AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
The service was good. It took a little longer than expected to find a shipper. However, once that was done, everything was smooth. The shipper picked up the car at the scheduled time. Delivery was one day late which was not a big deal. Lecia was good at keeping in touch. Will use again in the future....[More]
By Henry on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 13 2014 9:22PM
I worked specifically with Josh who made this whole process seamless from beginning to end. I did some research before ultimately choosing AmeriFrieght and I am so glad that I did. The person who was responsible for the delivery my car was so kind and she always kept me up to date with the transport. My ride was delivered lightning fast!...[More]
By AmeriFrieght Customer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Dec 13 2014 10:46AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Dec 15 2014 2:12AM
Previous 1 2 3