View 179,170 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 54
Reviews 1-25 of 1336
The driver arrived a day late, but customer service is satisfying in general. All my questions were answered by the customer service rep. The car was pretty dirty when it arrived, but that's to be expected. I would recommend....[More]
By Khoa Nguyen Dang Le on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
From the the time I called for a quote and up to the day my car was deliver, Jorge was very helpful and make sure that our cars was picked up and delivered on time. And for the driver he always update us regarding where is our car and when it will be deliver. I will surely use their company again and will recommend to my friends. ...[More]
By sharon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 9 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 ...[More]
On time pickup and delivery. Super nice and helpful customer service rep, Lecia. I recommend AmeriFrieght. It was easy to use and got my car picked up right away. The driver was nice and my car was in perfect condition when it was delivered. ...[More]
By Maddie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
While searching for a company to ship my car I found the best deal with amerifreight. Although shipping a car can be pricey the piece of mind and ease with using Amerifreight made it worth while. I did not like that you had to have a 7 day window from the day your car is available due to needing to book a flight. In the end it all worked out and Jorge found me a great deal....[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525...[More]
Carrier was in fact late for 2 days but Jorge did a great job on telling me where the driver was and where exactly to meet. The prices went up twice due to low price to offer but eventually ended up paying what I thought originally. they gave me a low number to start off from but regardless it was going to rise. ...[More]
By Andre on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 10 2016 5:07AM
I was actually hesitant to use Amerifreight because they were $200-$410 below the other two quotes I received, and the salesperson I dealt with was not at all pushy so I questioned that my vehicle would actually make it to its destination on time. I chose to go with them because friends of ours who also lived in the rural town we live in went with them and the transporter actually delivered to the town (when we moved here, we were told that the transporter would deliver to our door, but when the car was in route the transporter called us and would only drive to a city that was 2.5 hours away!). Not only was our car picked up in the 1-4 day window, it was delivered in 4 days. The vehicle was picked up on day 3 of the 1-4 day window. I was getting nervous that it wouldn't get picked up, so was calling daily for an update, but the kind salesperson ensured me it would and didn't seem at all bothered by my calls. Amerifreight wasn't perfect in communicating with me, but every time I called it was easy to get through to our the salesperson I was working with. I absolutely recommend Amerhifreight and will not hesitate to use them for our next move. They also offer a military discount :)...[More]
By Annie TB on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 10 2016 1:30AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525...[More]
We were in a hurry to get our car to our destination and needed to find a shipping not company that can transport our car. On a short notice Lecia got us a good quote and professional shipping company....[More]
By DW on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 9 2016 5:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 9 2016 6:44PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
The pick up and the delivery were on time. The entire experience was quick and easy from start to finish. I quickly received a bid and within a day my car was picked up. The car arrived in great condition. ...[More]
By Priscilla Upchurch on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 9 2016 4:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 9 2016 5:34PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I was just days away from ending my current lease and I was in need of someone who could transport my car to my new home for a cheap price. My car is pretty old and I don't want to spend a lot of money on it anymore. I also knew that if I sold the car I would not make a whole lot of money from it and I would have to spend a lot more buying a different car. So I was happy to find a company that was able to ship my car for a fair price. Now I don't need to worry about finding a different car that works. Thank you AmeriFreight!...[More]
By Cesar on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 9 2016 4:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 9 2016 4:33PM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Graham was so helpful in this process. He walked me through the steps and and so there were no surprises. I had to reschedule several times the pic update and he was very patient with me. The price given me was the price I paid, I had no added fees. The time of pick up and delivery we're on time. I am very satisfied with the service I received. ...[More]
By Christie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 9 2016 2:40PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 9 2016 4:33PM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
I am extremely satisfied with the service I received. Graham was knowledgeable and very helpful in every step of the process. I had several setbacks regarding my timeframe and had to change my pick up time several times. Graham was very patient with me. I highly recommend Amerifreight....[More]
By Christie Bergin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 9 2016 2:26PM
I worked with Lecia to have one of our cars delivered to my daughter who is attending college out of state. Although AmeriFreight was a little more expensive than some of the other quotes we got from brokers I knew I would be in good hands because she was absolutely honest about her job as a broker. Lecia was professional and never made promises that could not be kept, and explained to me how the business of auto transport worked. I asked for our car to be sent right after the holidays. It was picked up on time and delivered on the date promised with nothing more than some dirt accrued while traveling across country in the winter. Now my daughter has a car and I am happy because we didn't have to drive all the way to Indiana. ...[More]
By Anita Flett on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 8 2016 11:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 9 2016 12:49AM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Lecia was the representative I dealt with and she was very helpful from the start. There was some confusion because my order was canceled at some point without me knowing so I waited two weeks thinking they hadn't found a carrier but my order just wasn't in. I re placed my order and within about 3 days they found a carrier. This particular carrier charged more so I paid more than what I was originally quoted by about $300 dollars but because I was in a rush I decided to go through with the deal anyways, I'm sure there would be an option to wait for another carrier if I didn't feel like paying that. The carrier was great though they did pick up my car early. It's just a little bit of a hassle trying to coordinate with the drivers since they're on a schedule and you will usually need two drivers to drop off and pick up the car so it can get a bit hectic with scheduling around work. The car arrived dirty from the exterior since it was an open carrier but overall I'm very satisfied with the service on all end. My carrier was Sky Line Freight-they were very friendly. If I had to ship a car again I would definitely use Amerifreight. ...[More]
By Natalie N on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 8 2016 5:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 8 2016 5:12PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
vehicle shipping , excellent no problems on pick up or delivery . friendly professional knowlegable staff . i tried a different company but did not like how they were treating me and their quote was too high , will use them again...[More]
By FH on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 8 2016 4:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 8 2016 5:12PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Quick and friendly. The transporter worked with me when I needed the car delivered closer to my location vice driving further away for the pick up. The truck driver was very friendly and expedient. Overall it was a better experience than the other transport company....[More]
By Jose on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 8 2016 4:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 8 2016 5:02PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
First off, Graham Turner was great. The process was quick and easy. I got my car perfectly. Only issue I had was that I was quoted around 800 and ended up spending almost 1200 to get my car here...I was told, and I completely understand how it works, that they throw out a number to have a trucker come pick it up. They can take it and if no one bites then they have to raise the price. In a matter of 1 day it was taken by a driver and the end result was Amerifreight got $368 and the driver got the $825. I don't mind paying the money, just wish I were told the amount up front. ...[More]
By Dan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 8 2016 5:39AM
This experience was fairly straightforward. Graham was knowledgable and helpful, but I wouldn't say anything was above-and-beyond. I wanted them to move my car, and they did, for what seemed an average price. Basically they try to make a low-bid offer to drivers, but they're at the mercy of the drivers whether or not they can sell that bid. They ended up having to bump my cost up to get a driver to bite. The problem is, you as a customer get no insight into that process, you just have to assume they're doing their best. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. Based on pricing around, seems like I spent a normal amount of money on the move. Didn't get gouged, but it wasn't cheap either. The process was delayed a couple days, but it was because a bad winter storm hit Pennsylvania right when the driver was supposed to pick it up....[More]
By Andrew Herman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 7 2016 6:41PM
Painless experience! Call back the morning after I sent an online request. Quotes by the end of that day and pick up the next day! Driver (Pasha) was very polite, thorough and appropriately cautious about coming into the neighborhood without damaging the cars on his truck (low hanging branches, tight turns, etc). Car was delivered in San Francisco in 5 days in good condition. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Ben Powell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 7 2016 1:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 8 2016 2:53PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
After lot of research and deliberation I selected Ameri Freight and I am glad I did. They were quite professional and did as they said. Even with the big storm that hit the east coast my car was picked and delivered on time. I would gladly recommend Ameri Freight to anyone looking to move his/her car coast to coast. ...[More]
By Gagan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 7 2016 12:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 8 2016 2:53PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
No problems, car delivered in on time, just dirty from road grime....[More]
By Donald Randolph on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 6 2016 6:08PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 6 2016 6:30PM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
good service but very expensive. Paid a lot more than I wanted to. I shipped my car with ship your car from Cali to Michigan for 835. end up paying 1290 from michigan to Cali. apparently west to east is cheaper than east to west? I don't really get that. ...[More]
By Ray on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 6 2016 2:59AM
This was a very clean transaction. I was quoted a price the order was confirmed and the delivery was executed on time and efficiently. Good communication with both Amerifreight and the driver, with strong follow up. Recommend...[More]
By John Goott on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:53PM
By John Goott on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:53PM
I had a great experience with amerifreight . The customer service was excellent. They were very honest and picked up my car right away. The drivers were very easy to talk to and keep in contact with me. I have shipped my car across country serveral times now and this was the fastest delivery I have ever gotten. ...[More]
By Cass on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 5 2016 7:22PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I felt comfortable from day one. Great communication with customer service each step of the way (Lecia was fantastic). The driver quickly realized I was nervous about shipping my sports car, but quickly put my mind at ease- showcasing his experience and care process. In my mind, I couldn't have had a better transport experience!...[More]
By Steve R- NYC on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 5 2016 7:21PM
Previous 1 2 3