View 165,119 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 67
Reviews 1-25 of 1654
This is my second time using Amerifreight to ship my car. Lecia was super helpful; very professional. She found a carrier in no time and one that met my specific needs. The price was very reasonable. Enjoyed working with Lecia and AmeriFreight....[More]
By Audrey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 54 Minutes Ago
Amerifreight did a good job getting my car to Utah. They worked with me when I had to leave the state in a hurry to find a carrier that would meet my needs. Definitely would recommend. ...[More]
By Dan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 28 2015 8:32PM
This is the second time I have used this company and worked with Graham. Both times everything worked extremely well. I will definitely use this company again. My car was pick up and delivered exactly when they said it would and delivered in perfect condition on a cross country trip. ...[More]
By Karen Reece on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 27 2015 10:37AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 27 2015 5:15PM
Call Graham Turner 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More] ...[More]
Another great experience with AmeriFreight! A few months ago I move 2 cars across the country with AmeriFreight and they did a great job. Now I had to move my daughters car across the country and it was such a good feeling to know ahead of time exactly who to use. I called Ali Miller at AmeriFreight to get the job going. She took an initial deposit over the phone and we were moving from there. Over the next week Ali called me with two transporters that didn't work for me due to different issue I had with my schedule. It was never a problem. A few days later we locked in with another carrier and they did a great job. The driver was professional, communicated great and was prompt. As a consumer it's nerve racking trying to figure out whom to use. I feel like the cost was fair but the piece of mind was well worth whatever few dollars I may have saved with a different company. There is no doubt in my mind. If I ever need to move anything big across the country again, Ali at AmeriFreight is my first call. ...[More]
By Sam on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 26 2015 6:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 26 2015 6:39PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
This is my second try in trying to review the service. The first bombed out without an error message. I will keep this much shorter than the first try: Lecia was knowledgeable in all aspects. We were told that ND was not a big hotspot for deliveries, so the wait might be longer. Hence the 15 days before pickup. One thing we found odd, was on the day of picup, we were informed that a courier was available, but at almost double that of the original estimate. We declined this option, and decided to wait for a lower priced one. Lecia again informed us that we might have to wait longer, and based on our location the price was reasonable. That very same afternoon another courier was available for the exact quoted estimate. Something just seemed off about that. But, at least we got my car for the exact price quoted in the end! The carrier was late in picking up. In all fairness, this might have been due to Tropical Storm Bill that was raging through Sealy TX. I had to make contact no less than 4 times in order to be updated with the progress. This was the only aspect I would have preferred to be better arranged and executed. Even though the communication was lacking, my car was delivered in perfect condition, by a very honest and friendly driver. He took exceptionally good care of my baby! I would HONESTLY let this man, Zoran, deliver my car anywhere in the future. The single most irritating aspect to this entire endeavor, is the daily email reminders to please leave a review. I prefer writing my reviews when I feel like doing so, not when I am sick, which I have explained to Lecia. This review would have been much more detailed if this was not the case. All in all, this could have been a much worse situation given all the unforeseen circumstances, but luckily for us it worked out great. ...[More]
By Liesl on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 26 2015 4:12PM
I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. My car was available for pick up for several weeks without news from carriers, so Ali advised me to increase my offer. Finally a carrier agreed to pick up for 500 additional dollars from my initial quote, which was more than I was expecting, but I was foretold that the initial quote is much less than the usual market price, and also I didn't have much choice at this point. Once the carrier was set, the rest of the experience was smooth. The driver was polite, timely, and professional, and I have no complaints. I would highly recommend them. ...[More]
By JJ on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 26 2015 4:41AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 26 2015 2:02PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
This was the 2nd car that I arranged for shipping to the West Coast from the East Coast. This time was a vintage restored 60's era Mustang. Despite my trepidation with using an open transport I went ahead and everything went well. There were some minor hiccups with the actual shipping company itself but Graham and his team did help mitigate these minor issues. Mostly with communication with the shipping company as they didnt make the original pickup date and did not notify me they were going to be a day later. However, other than that things went well. Amerifreight did a great job setting up the shipping and making sure everything went smoothly. ...[More]
By Keith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 25 2015 7:31PM
With an older vehicle in my possession, it was a necessity to have my car delivered from North Carolina to California when I moved for work. AmeriFreight made it their goal to find me a great shipping company, and they delivered. Despite running into a few hiccups in the delivery, I would still request assistance from AmeriFreight in the future....[More]
By Kevin Buonomo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 25 2015 8:04AM
I was faced with a very rapid and unexpected cross-country move, and the amount of details I needed to manage was overwhelming. Shipping my car was something I just did not have time to worry about. I worked with Kenneth, and my experience was fabulous from start to finish. During our phone conversations, Kenneth gave me all of the information I needed up front. He devised a strategy to save me money, even though I had provided him a very small window of time for the pickup. The carrier he connected me with was phenomenal, professional, and timely with both their communication and pickup/delivery services. My car was delivered in excellent condition. I ended up getting a closed-carrier, and was able to pack some things in the car. Nothing was stolen whatsoever... everything was exactly how I packed it. This was my third time shipping a vehicle (I used another company previously and ran into issues), and it was by far the best experience. I would recommend Amerifreight to anyone, and I would definitely book with them again!...[More]
By Melisa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 25 2015 5:17AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 25 2015 2:01PM
Call Ken Davis at 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
we had an excellent experience with this company transporting our car across the country. transport was early and delivered on time and car was in great condition....[More]
By mary on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 25 2015 3:19AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 25 2015 1:21PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated ...[More]
Great team to use. They gave me a 5 day window and although the pickup was a day late, it didn't impact my movement plans. The team took the time to explain the process to me. And I didn't pay a dime until a transporter was locked in and not a dollar more than they quoted. ...[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 9:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 9:59PM
Call Graham Turner at 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
i contacted Amerifreight with only a week's notice. The shipping price (1475) would have been less if I had given them more time to find a truck to ship it. Overall the experience was positive. I drove though so I had to have someone on the other end sign for the vehicle since I didn't beat the truck driver. The driver was very accommodating to the schedule of the person on the other end even staying the night to meet up with them when the driver would have preferred to drive to the next destination. The car was dirty but that's to be expected. Having to use a cashier'scheck yo pay on the other end is a pain but understandable since anyone could have their credit card company cancel payment after receiving their vehicle. I chose Amerifreight since they seemed to be one of the better known companies and I would choose them again....[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 9:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 9:39PM
Call Lecia Phillips 678-321-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
Graham did a great job finding people to move my car from Buffalo, NY to San Diego, CA. I had been pretty nervous because he said initially, it was tough finding trucks going out of Buffalo, but he and staff worked very hard to find people to pick the vehicle up, and came through very quickly. They stayed in touch along the way, and returned my phone calls promptly. The drivers who they found only took 6 days to get out to California, which I appreciated. The car needed a wash when it arrived, but otherwise, was in great condition. I'd love to work with AmeriFreight again!...[More]
By Jen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 7:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 7:18PM
Call Graham Turner at 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
After my other carrier (freedom auto transport ) failed to find transport for my vehicles and stopped taking my calls, I contacted amerifreight on the day of my scheduled pickup. They were able to get my cars shipped out within 14 hours with minimal work. The cars arrived at the destination quickly, and in great condition. Graham was very helpful throughout the process, and I would highly recommend the company. ...[More]
By Gregory Wadley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 6:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 7:19PM
Call Graham Turner at 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
Timely, easy, convenient, reasonable price. Highly recommended. Timely, easy, convenient, reasonable price. Highly recommended. Timely, easy, convenient, reasonable price. Highly recommended....[More]
By Bryan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 4:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 5:48PM
Call Lecia Phillips 678-321-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated ...[More]
excellent communication with me , truck showed up driver was very professional and the car was clearly taken care of during transport. thanks again ...[More]
By Bill MAC on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 2:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 4:16PM
Call Graham Turner at 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
I got excellent customer service all throughout with Amerifreight. It was somewhat frustrating with getting a car carrier to stop by my origin location which was in a rural area but it was more then made up for when they arrived early at destination. The early arrival ensured that I got to use my commuter car at work. I think Amerifrieght should make it clear that customers may have to pay more than the standard rate. I was a bit shocked to find out that I had to pay an extra $450 to convince an auto transporter to come to an admittedly rural backwoods address at origin....[More]
By Joseph on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 2:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 3:06PM
Call Lecia Phillips 678-321-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
As my first time shipping a vehicle I was very concerned about getting ripped off and my truck not making it in good condition . I checked several online reviews and went with the company most spoke of and with the best reviews. I'm glad I did! Thanks Amerifreight....[More]
By Jeffrey Clairmont on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 5:01AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 1:24PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
From start to finish I was given great customer service with great coom ovation from Ali also the driving company. My truck arrived on time n safe without damage. I got a n u ce deal. Awesome all the way across the board... ...[More]
By PAIGES on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 1:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 1:24PM
By PAIGES on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 24 2015 1:47AM
at first my price based on the quote is 970, and wait for couple days without any driver. and finally a driver called asked for 1310. but the picked up time is good and delivered on time. i am happy about it ....[More]
By yan zheng on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 23 2015 10:55PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 25 2015 3:10PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
Josh was very prompt with all communication, friendly and professional. He was amazing to work with....[More]
By kit on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 23 2015 9:29PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 24 2015 4:34PM
Call Josh Contreras at 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
Great customer service. On time pick up and delivery. Fair price! From the initial phone call, through pick up and delivery everyone was very professional. No surprises. would definitely recommend Amerifreight car shipping to anyone....[More]
By Britt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 23 2015 7:10PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 23 2015 7:22PM
Call Graham Turner at 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
The process of transporting our vehicle was seamless. Both Lecia (AmeriFreight) and the driver, Emilio, provided exceptional skills sets in helping us deliver this vehicle cross-country, on time. Their sincere and excellent communications, and desire to responsibly resolve and meet our needs so professionally was greatly appreciated. They truly excel in their ability to work sincerely with people, and are caring professionals, who pay meticulous attention to detail, which is truly a rare quality found in business today. It is obvious that their first priority is to provide a high standard of service to people. Our experience with AmeriFreight and the driver, Emilio, was incredibly positive. They are an incredible reflection of the high standards of their respective companies. Thank you for your excellent service, Amerifreight, as well as the excellent driver, Emilio. ...[More]
By Steven on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 23 2015 4:10PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 23 2015 4:46PM
Call Lecia Phillips 678-321-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated...[More]
I would never ship with any one else!!!! For a first time customer this was an amazing experience from start to finish. Just when I thought customer service was lacking in this world I found it in exemplary fashion with this company. Thank you so much. Calling on a Monday for an emergency pickup on Thursday and having it happen promptly and with frequent updates was reminiscent of the good old days in America when the customer needs were always met! ...[More]
By Barbara Billman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jun 23 2015 3:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jun 23 2015 4:45PM
Previous 1 2 3