View 150,850 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 86
Reviews 1-25 of 2138
Used AmeriFreight because of their low initial quote. It took 11 days from the time car was available to be picked up to the time it was loaded onto a carrier. I was willing to increase my initial bid to get attached to a carrier sooner, but the person handling my account at AmeriFreight, encouraged me to move more slowly to get the best deal. I would rather have had my vehicle sooner for the difference of $200 dollars or so. Also, I had difficulty getting ahold of the person handling my account at AmeriFreight on two or three occasions. I spoke to other associates at the company who were able to move me along in the process more often than I worked with the person handling my account. If I use this company again, I'll be sure to give them plenty of lead time. ...[More]
By Robert Rodgers on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and this price was lower than a lot of others I got when I tried calling carriers myself. The carrier was great and we got our car 2 days earlier than they said we would get it. I'm very happy with Amerifreight and would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 9:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 21 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I contacted AmeriFreight to ship my car from Washington to Massachusetts. My agent was Lecia and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect from the car shipping process. I agreed to the reasonable quoted price and within minutes of hanging up the phone a carrier was lined up to ship my car for the agreed upon price and was able to pick up during the 4 day window I requested. The car was picked up on October 14th and was delivered on the estimated delivery date of October 23rd. Lecia checked in to make sure the pick up and delivery went smoothly. I will definitely use AmeriFreight if I need to ship my car again in the future....[More]
By Allison on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 6:36PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 21 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The INITIAL price was fair, ended up paying nearly double I was quoted & the car got there a day early. Brett was responsive & did not dismiss my need for service. It got done, after I correctly identified the nearest BIG cities, BIG shopping mall, and BIG funds. ...[More]
By SUSAN on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 9:01PM
Amerifreight was outstanding! Not only was I moving from San Diego, CA to Wilmington, NC…so across the country one coast to the next but I had also purchased a brand new car. I heard horror stories about transporting cars and I must say this was not my experience. From the beginning dealing with Graham all the way to the end when my car was delivered, the process was professional and seamless. Price was reasonable and all services pick-up/delivery were timely as promised. I have already begun recommending this company to friends and would use them again without hesitation!...[More]
By Tiffany on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 4:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 4:54PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I contracted with Amerifreight to transport my 2004 F250 Crewcab Short Bed from Az to Pa. They were quick to get back to me every time I needed information and worked well with the carrier to make sure the truck got to me in a timely manner. The truck got picked up on time and was delivered hassle free with no damage....[More]
By Brandon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 2:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 2:57PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
AmeriFreight Car Shipping, the broker, was excellent in terms of explaining the process and answering my questions. They were able to find a carrier within 2 days of initial contact for just $100 over their initial quote. The carrier, Varanian Transportation LLC, was easy to get in contact with and provided the driver's phone number to keep in touch. Although the estimated pickup and delivery times were perhaps overly optimistic, as they were late by a few hours on both ends, the vehicle was picked up on a Tuesday and delivered the next day. Overall very happy with the experience, and would definitely recommend....[More]
By Dave G. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 12:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 2:54PM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
They called right away with a quote and they picked up the car the next day! They took it across country in 5 days which was perfect timing for me. Good communication and car was fine when they delivered it to my door! ...[More]
By Terri on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 12:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 5:21AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Lecia at Amerifreight assured us that their drivers have ratings of 95 or above. Who creates those ratings? Do they refer to the driver or the car carrier? We have experience with other companies transporting our cars. Those car carriers were solid and newer. They are similar to the types of carriers that car dealers use to transport new vehicles. With the assigned carrier out of Pennsylvania, the car carrier was from 2006 (8 years old) and extremely rusty with mismatched tires and inferior straps to hold down the car. We were reluctant to release our car to this appalling vehicle though the driver of the rusty carrier seemed alert and competent. The pick-up was delayed because this old rusty carrier was being welded back together at the shop. It is shocking that the carrier was able to drive across the country at all. The positive points were that Lecia and the driver responded to my calls and questions about the process. The driver phoned me when the car arrived in Los Angeles which I appreciated. It was a scary experience and we are so relieved that our car finally arrived at its destination (with a higher cost than the original quote) and in one piece after an 11 day journey....[More]
By Lawson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 9:01PM
I'm not one who writes reviews but this company deserves it. I'm in the Coast Guard and had to do my PCS move from Louisiana to Maryland and did a partial ditty move and borrowed My farther in law's cargo trailer. After I finished my moved, I had to find someone to ship the trailer back. I did research for about a month as to who had the best reviews and best prices and diced to decided to go with Ameri freight. The biggest part of everything was really the reviews. Everything they said was right on. Pick up and drop off was 3 days like they stated and was very happy. I had to make sure my father in law's cargo trailer got back to him in one piece. Unhappy father in law = unhappy wife= unhappy life and I'm so thankful for Ameri Freight and Lecia for all there help. ...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 7:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 23 2014 5:21AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Lecia was very friendly and fully explained the process of shipping our car. She quickly listed our shipment request and secured a shipping company in under 15 minutes. I plan on using AmeriFreight for my next move. ...[More]
By Ryan McGuire on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 5:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 5:38PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review)...[More]
Fast and easy, very professional service. It took far less time to arrange than I thought. Ali called several times with updates, you just couldn't ask for better service. VERY PLEASED. Price was below what others had quoted. Driver was right on time, car was on the ground waiting for me....[More]
By Jeff Wolfe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 3:50PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 4:52PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Transported a Vintage VW Bus and BMW Z3 2,400 miles. Paid $2,200 ($1,100 each) for the transport for both cars. From start to finish, the service was top notch. Booking agent, Lecia, contacted me multiple times during the transport to make sure I was happy. Had direct cell phone contact with both the driver and dispatch staff. The equipment used to transport the vehicles appeared to be modern and well kept. Cars arrived in the condition they left California. Would recommend to anyone. ...[More]
By Doug Cunningham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 2:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 3:13PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I used Amerifreight twice, both for cross country moves between Florida and California, and I have not found anything to complain about both the times. Second time moving, from Florida to California, Ali was my primary contact person at Amerifreight, who found me a carrier within the first 30 minutes of posting. This was crucial as the area I was requesting a Pick up from is not frequented often by Truckers and/or Shipper companies. Ali was prompt and got me a carrier immediately once posted. She was pleasant, prompt and was quick to follow up after the Delivery and Pick-up. The shipping company was awesome and kept me informed about the progress of transport and followed up with me promptly. My car reached San Diego a day early, and was in good condition. I would definitely use Amerifreight again if I had to since their conduct was very professional and pleasant. One of the most reliable Auto Transport companies around! ...[More]
By PV on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 11:39AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 11:54AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
As first-time shippers of a vehicle, we just used AmeriFreight to ship a vehicle from NY to CA. After doing some extensive online research and reading about other people's experiences with shipping vehicles, we were a bit nervous about the process, but I must say that from start to finish, Graham at AmeriFreight took the worry and hassle out of the equation. From the first call, Graham was professional, helpful, and accurately answered every single question we had about the process. Graham was also up front about the cost of the transport and provided an estimated price range that turned out to be totally accurate, and very reasonable. No hidden fees, no bait and switch. Once we agreed upon a price, Graham had us a carrier lined up quickly, and worked with our schedule. The transport truck showed up and vehicle was picked up within a few short days.... EXACTLY as scheduled. The vehicle arrived in California one week later, EXACTLY as scheduled.... Door to door! The transport truck was newer, clean, and the driver was professional and efficient, which was a pleasant surprise! Simply put, the vehicle arrived in California without a scratch and on time. What more could we ask for? Clearly, the carrier that Graham booked for us was top-notch and reliable. If we had to ship a vehicle again, I would call AmeriFreight without hesitation. They take the worry out of the process and seem to really care about their customers. Based on my personal experience, I would highly recommend AmeriFreight. ...[More]
By Jim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 22 2014 2:04AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 5:07AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The overall experience for a first time user of car-shipping service is OK to satisfactory. The car is delivered on time (7-8 days from northern CA to Boston area, MA) even though the pick up time is delayed to 11:15pm from 7-8pm.The real surprise portion is the gap between the final quote ($1200) and original quote (around $900) for my medium size SUV. But they acknowledged the original quote may be on the low end of the market rate when I asked before getting the final quote. So I still give them higher score on "honesty". Most of these companies are brokers and their final prices depends on the truckers' bids for your shipment. To the TransportReview web site owner: Maybe one way for this web site to rate the brokers is to get the gap between the original quote and final quote information and publish that. So this will help consumers....[More]
By Winston on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 8:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 9:26AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates ...[More]
I requested a quote for shipping my vehicle from Tampa to Pekin, Illinois. Many shippers responded to my inquiry. After a careful review of the emails and voicemails I chose AmeriFreight to ship my car, even though AmeriFreight was not the cheapest quote. Lecia's customer service was excellent and she understanding of my concerns. AmeriFreight paired me up with driver/owner Jim Winbush, HitchHike Auto, to transport my car. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thank you Lecia, AmeriFreight and Jim!...[More]
By Steven Baker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 6:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 4:59AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I called and spoke with Graham. He was very upfront about the Costs and how the industry worked. I had negotiated a price that was $850 and that was not the lowest I had seen on the site. I was flexible on timeframes but the quote would not come down below the $950. I decided to move forward and everything was fantastic. The car showed up and was in perfect condition. Great job - Graham!!!...[More]
By Paul S on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 4:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 22 2014 4:58AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
They maintained good contact. They made sure the job got done and I saw that commitment. I am very thankful for them....[More]
By Sheila on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 3:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 3:54PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
The service I got was over the top, very happy with every aspect of the of the shipment. I will use you next time....[More]
By M. Hoskins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 3:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 3:54PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I reviewed the internet for hours before choosing an auto transport company. I am so glad that I did. I chose this company from the reviews of an independent company and they all seemed to be genuine. I definitely made the right choice. Lecia answered all my questions and concerns and found a carrier in a reasonably short period of time.The car was picked up in a very timely manor and delivered on the day expected. There was no damage and the carrier was very professional....[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 11:48AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 12:09PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
For start to the end of pacing the order every thing was smooth with very minimum communication. The vehicle was picked up and devileredd on time and also they found the carrier with in 2 hrs of conforming my order....[More]
By Ram on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 21 2014 11:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 21 2014 12:08PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Awesome service, very quick in processing the order, and painless pickup and delivery. Really great and recommended to evryone to try it!!!!...[More]
By Mala on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 4:19PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 4:53PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I had a very good experience, I will recommend the service to friends and family. They had a transporter ready the same day I call to ask for a quote. Great company to work with. Thank you for a smooth transaction! ...[More]
By Vitaliano Michelini on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 2:24PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 20 2014 2:36PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates (compensated)...[More]
Overall it was a good first time experience. Since I have never used a car transport the only thing I could have wanted more is specific clarity on the entire process from the first customer service agent....[More]
By Brigitte on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 20 2014 12:27PM