View 167,267 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 62
Reviews 1-25 of 1532
Had to ship my car from Mississippi to California during the busy summer season. Did some searching on google and came across Amerifreight. Called the number on their website and spoke with Ali to set up a deal. Ali was very helpful with quotes. There are different quotes based on the various pick-up windows. For example, narrower pick-up windows (1-3 days) are more expensive then basic pick-up windows (1-15 days). I had a very narrow time window to get my car picked up so I decided to go with the more expensive option. I believe carriers look for the most money being offered per vehicle and pick up those vehicles more quickly than cheaper offers - that is, if you offer more money, you'll be more visible on their pick-up option radar. Anyways, after booking a pick-up window, Amerifreight acts like a broker and attempts to find the best carrier. Ali was able to find one the same day I requested the deal. We then scheduled a weekend pickup. The carrier was in regular contact with me and arrived as scheduled. The carrier asked that I bring my car to a truck stop close to the highway since he couldn't bring his truck into the residential areas. I didn't have anyone to bring me back after dropping me off at the truck stop, so the driver and I, after meeting at the truck stop, both drove back to my home in my car. He then inspected the vehicle there, and then drove himself and my car back to the truck stop, that way I didn't have to call a taxi. I wasn't scheduled to arrive in California until about 10 days after pick-up. Normally, transportation duration is shorter than 10 days, so my car actually arrived early in California, but they left the car at a terminal. Once I arrived in California, the carrier then transferred my car from the terminal to my home. Went very smoothly, and the carrier again was in frequent communication with me. Also, during this process, Ali was in regular communication with me to inquire about status updates. Overall, the process went very smoothly and stress-free. My car did arrive in somewhat dirty condition, but that is to be expected given I chose an open carrier. I wholeheartedly recommend Amerifreight for anyone looking to transport their vehicle in the future. I should add that this is a REAL review, since I'm required to write a review in order to receive a discount on the shipping cost. ...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I was not sure what to expect. Graham, the company representative was very courteous, patient and helpful. He answered all my questions fully and I was totally comfortable with the entire process from beginning to end. The crew driving the truck was also courteous and professional, giving me much confidence in the care of the vehicle. Pickup and delivery were on time and the receiving customer was very pleased with the vehicle. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to anyone considering shipping a vehicle....[More]
By Wayne graddick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
I am pleased by the customer service. And the driver got my vehicle on time, answered my phone calls at all times, called and provided me with information as to what time he would arrive. Amerifreight kept in contact with me to ask about my satisfaction, the agent Lisha did an excellent job. I thank you all for your help and would definitely recommend your company to other users. ...[More]
By Mickie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I had a refreshingly great experience with Amerifreight. I have no complaints. I had shipped my car twice before with other companies and had terrible experiences (late, zero contact, rudeness, etc.). Leccia assisted me and was pleasant, prompt, and responsive. She arranged for my car to be picked up within the time frame she had promised (I paid the expedited rate for confirmation within 1-5 business days). She also gave me the driver's cell phone number one he had been confirmed, which eased my anxiety greatly. I had great communication with the driver, so I didn't need to contact Leccia once my car had been picked up. My car was delivered from MA to CA in 5 days which is pretty impressive. My car was dirty but was in the same condition otherwise (no damage etc.). I will be using Amerifreight again should I have any other car shipping needs. ...[More]
By Naomi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Great service, reasonable price and prompt pickup and delivery. Driver was courteous and helped unload vehicle. Quote was under what I anticipated paying and I never felt as if I was dealing with anything but an honest business. Highly recommend for future use....[More]
By joel braniecki on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I shipped my SUV from AZ to CT. It only took 2 days to schedule the pickup since the available date. The agent is helpful by explaining how the shipping works. The shipping is really FAST. It only took 3 days to arrive CT. No damage to my car although it is open truck. The price is also reasonable I would like to recommend AmeriFreight....[More]
By Chao on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 3:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
This was my 3rd time in past 12 yrs. to ship a personal veh. across the country. This time I decided to use AmeriFreight based their overall positive customer feedback. AmeriFreight did not disappoint me. They found a carrier/transporter who quickly loaded the car within 24 hrs. of when it was first available for pick up. And, the car arrived right on schedule at the designated delivery location. However, I was not overly satisfied with the transport/trucking firm, for the following reasons: ................ ** The trucking company's dispatch person had no patience with me when I called & asked for the transport driver to give me adequate advance notice of his estimated arrival time at the delivery address. ** After 3 days on the road, the transport driver called just 1.5 hrs. before he showed up to unload the car. This didn't give us much notice to make sure we would be able to meet him at the delivery address. ** The car arrived with a very noticeable grease/dirt mark on the inside upholstery of the driver's door. In Summary: ......................... AmeriFreight [Lecia & Josh]..... get a Grade A+ for their brokerage service. Carrier & Dispatcher [US Auto Transport Co.] ..... get a Grade C for their trucking service ...[More]
By Pete on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 2:45PM
Out of all the problems I had while moving cross-country, shipping my car turned out to be the best experience. The driver arrived on the given date and my vehicle was actually delivered 1 day early. I would surely use this service again. ...[More]
By Gauri on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 2:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Mark was extremely nice and genuine. He picked up my car in NC and had it to Florida in less than 24 hours. (24 hours earlier than expected) I would absolutely use him again, he's a completely trustworthy person and I felt that my car was safe with him....[More]
By Brittany on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 1:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 31 2015 1:50PM
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
OVERALL GREAT SERVICE. I USED JM TRANSPORT CORP. THE DRIVER ASKED IF HE COULD PICK THE CAR UP EARLY, BUT I WAS UNABLE. THE DRIVER STILL PICKED UP THE CAR ON TIME, AT THE REQUESTED PICK UP LOCATION. THE DRIVER CALLED 24 HOURS PRIOR TO ADVISE ME OF THE DELIVERY DATE AND DROP OFF TIME. THE CAR ARRIVED WITHOUT ANY ISSUES. THE ONLY ISSUE WAS THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE TWO COMPANIES (AMERIFREIGHT) AND (JM TRASPORT CORP). I HAD AMERIFRIEGHT CALL ME 2-3 TIMES CONFIRMING THAT JM TRANSPORT HAD ACTUALLY PICKED UP THE CAR. AGAIN, OVERALL, I'D RATE THIS MOVE AT 4.5 OUT OF 5 STARS. ...[More]
By WADE on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2015 1:06AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 31 2015 12:43PM
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 ...[More]
I had used Amerifreight before to move my car from Texas to MA. I called them again to move back. Because my area was in South Texas, Ali went out of her way to contact carriers who would be able to transport my vehicle within the narrow time period (1-2 days for pick-up) that I had assigned. The driver was very professional and my car arrived without any dents or scratches. Most importantly, it was picked up and delivered on time. I paid 1400, you can choose a lower price if you have a wider pick up window. My car was dirty (mostly dust) but that is what I would expect from an open carrier. I was very happy with the service and will use this company again....[More]
By Sabrina on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2015 9:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
I tried using another company before AmeriFreight, and they were not able to find a carrier in a longer period of time. When I changed to AmeriFreight, the car got shipped in a reasonable time period and arrived in good condition. So, I’m pretty happy overall. They were prompt in getting quotes and outreaching for potential contracts. My agent, Graham, was easy and pleasant to deal with. I do feel that communication could have been a bit bitter in regards to keeping me updated on status of things. I will also warn that the price quote may not be what you’re ultimately going to be charged. My COD price ended up $300 more. I did expect some increase, so this is an FYI. I did not have the best experience with the carrier itself, but they are separate from AmeriFreight....[More]
By A O on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2015 4:25PM
My car shipping was amazing, Lecia with Amerifreight helped me and my wife ship our car, it as so quick and easy. There customer service is the best, i got my car in approximately 4 days from the day it was available for pick up. I am really satisfied with this company and I would really recommend it for any one who want to ship there POV. Thank you Lecia for such a good experince....[More]
By Alphonse, simon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2015 3:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 31 2015 12:43PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 ...[More]
Whole process was straight forward. Pickup and delivery times were well communicated. Everyone friendly and polite. No suprises with quoted price in contract versus actual price. Only one minor negative issue. On pick-up, I was not thrilled to see that my car was towed from my neighborhood to the car carrier in Vancouver (about 15 miles). I would have preferred to drive it there myself or at least have it taken on a flat bed. On delivery, the car was driven from the car carrier to the door. Car was quite dirty on arrival but as expected for an open carrier. Overall, would use again. ...[More]
By James on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2015 8:05AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 30 2015 12:39PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 ...[More]
the car was picked up with plenty of warning of the time he was coming and there was plenty of warning. car was picked up on time. the truck was clean and the driver was super professional, carl renner from groundspeed renner. very friendly and very professional. i recommend using him in the future. he is promo and does a great job. josh contreras did a great job and was super helpful and kept up the communication with me at all times. he could be reached by email and by phone whenever i had a question. the car came on time and was in great shape. transporting a antique car is very stressful and i am glad that carl and josh were involved and made the whole experience very good. the whole thing was quick and painless....[More]
By jared smith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2015 2:12AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 30 2015 12:48PM
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557...[More]
Great company I recommend to ask for Josh he always gives me the best rates and my car gets picked up and delivered no less than five days , I had no damage to my car, they told me that my car will be here in 7-9 days. I was surprise when I got a phone call from Josh saying that my car will be in the next 5 Hours that was awesome. ...[More]
By Aiman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2015 12:45AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557...[More]
Very good and prompt service, would use again ................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Nisarg Changawala on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2015 10:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 30 2015 12:49PM
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 ...[More]
Ali walked me through the whole process making it easy and a great experience. Both Ali and the company hired for the shipment were thorough. Ali found me a carrier right away and helped with a couple other people who were sending their cars to the same spot. She checked in frequently to make sure the pick-up and shipment were going smoothly. ...[More]
By Battmird on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2015 7:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 29 2015 8:26PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
I was really impressed by the speed and service of my car shipment. It only took 5 days for my car to reach LA from DC! One thing to note - since DC is a pretty packed city, you will probably need to drive your car a couple of miles to the outskirts of DC to meet your car carrier. Your car will be delivered to your door in LA, though....[More]
By Celeste Abou Negm on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2015 6:50PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 29 2015 6:57PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
They did a great job with finding me a truck to ship my Subi across the country. If I need to transport my car again, I will use them... This process made me very nervous and it was a relief to work with a legit company... Josh was the specific rep I worked with and he was great. Very patient with finding me specific pickup and drop-off dates (not an easy task) and searching for nearby cities to keep the price at my desired amount. ...[More]
By Matt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2015 6:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 29 2015 6:58PM
For Discount Rates, Call Josh 678-608-0557...[More]
When my car died in remote northern California in the middle of a time-sensitive work roadtrip, getting it repaired was only the first headache. Getting the car back once it was fixed was almost a larger challenge than the actual repair! I emailed AmeriFreight and received a quote for $475, which was a better price than the other transport options I had found. I called Josh (his name and number were on the emailed quote) and left a voicemail. 24 hours passed and I hadn't heard back, so I called back. Josh answered, and we discussed the details of my trip. I told him that I didn't need the car immediately, so I would prefer to wait for an affordable hauling option. He said that was fine, and we confirmed. Several days passed, and then I received no fewer than 4 calls and 3 emails from AmeriFreight in the span of 30 minutes. I was in the middle of a meeting, and responded to the first email that I could only communicate that way for the next hour and a half. I received a response saying that there was a hauler who could do the trip that day for $595, $120 more than my original quote. I tried to get more information via email, but was unsuccessful. I called AmeriFreight as soon as my meeting ended, and talked with someone on the phone who was not Josh. I asked for his opinion about whether we would be likely to find a cheaper hauler. This person said that he though I could find someone for the original quote if we waited. I opted to wait. A few more days passed, and I received another call from someone at AmeriFreight (not Josh) informing me that a hauler was available to pick my car up Saturday with a Monday drop-off. The cost would be $545, so still more expensive than my original quote by $70. I asked this person if I should still wait for an option closer to my original quote. This employee said "I don't know any haulers who even start the truck for in-state jobs less than this price. You won't find a cheaper option." I had been without my car for nearly 3 weeks, and I decided to go with this option. My car was delivered about an hour later than promised. The hauler himself was somewhat difficult to work with, but the car arrived in perfect shape. I'm happy my car was shipped here in good shape, but I didn't appreciate that AmeriFreight quoted me an initial rate of $475 if they don't have any haulers who will do in-state jobs for less than the $300 I paid to the hauler (AmeriFreight charged $245, making my total $545). It feels a little like they gave me the cheaper quote to get me to agree to use their service, and then when I was dependent on them they revealed the reality of the situation. Bottom line: your car will make it to you, you will experience reasonably good communication with AmeriFreight, but make SURE that your initial quote is realistic if money is important to you....[More]
By Jess on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2015 4:59PM
I contacted Graham at AmeriFreight on Saturday afternoon. I needed to ship a secondary car to my parents in Atlanta, as they required a better suited vehicle for my father's needs as quickly as possible. Graham was extremely professional and, having never done this before, walked me through the entire process in a most understandable way. As there was no business on Sunday, he promised to ring me on Monday with information, which he did quite early in the day. By noon, the driver had contacted me; arrived at my house by 1pm; and loaded the car onto the transport. Originally believing he would arrive on Wednesday (2 days later), the driver told me that he would be at my parents' home in Atlanta (a 14 hour drive) by 8:30am the following day (Tuesday). Tuesday morning at 8:25, the driver rang me and told me he was within a few minutes from my parents. By 8:45am (24 hours after speaking with Graham), my car (in perfect shape) was delivered. And all of this for only $1,000...cheaper than had I driven it myself and had to fly back to Philly! AmeriFreight is probably the best transport company I can imagine. I would recommend them to anyone considering transporting vehicles from one state to another (or within state, as far as I'm concerned). Many, many thanks from my parents and me!!...[More]
By Izzy N. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2015 1:00AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 29 2015 1:08PM
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. My car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than I expected across the country. The wait time to get my contract picked up was within 24 hours, but I expect that was primarily because I had to expedite shipping it across the country and had a more expensive contract. The biggest benefit of using them was my agent, Ali Miller. She was very personable, very thorough, and did an overall outstanding job. She followed up after my contract was picked up, before/after pickup of the car, and before/after delivery of the car. I was extremely impressed with her service and you would be lucky to get her!...[More]
By Ryan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2015 11:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 29 2015 12:09AM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
After reviewing several shippers for the job, I chose Amerifreight and was glad I did. The experience was great from the initial quote and phone call, to the delivery of the car. I would definitely use them again without hesitation....[More]
By Jeff Martin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2015 5:26PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 28 2015 7:59PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Service through Ameri freight was great, they were able to answer all of my questions/concerns every time I called. My car arrived within 9 days, it was being transported from MA to WA. ...[More]
By NickiA on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2015 5:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jul 28 2015 7:59PM
For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]