View 160,787 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 75
Reviews 1-25 of 1871
I moved from Michigan to California, I had to coordinate a ton of things for this and most of them were extremely stressful and the companies I had to work with were sometimes deceptive and uncommunicative. Amerhifreight was by far the easiest part of my move. Lecia was great at keeping me updated prior to the pickup. During the transportation Bogdan was always available and great to deal with. And big shout out to the driver Alexi, he not only got my car to California very quickly but delivered it with a smile, handshake and a few jokes. Great experience, would definitely recommend. ...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
This wasn't is first time transporting a car but after reading reviews about this company and them coming back with one of the lowest bids, I decided to give them a try. They were honest and said the rate was low and there was a possibility that we would have to raise the rate a little. So after 4 to 5 days of no progress, I had to raise the rate. The only thing was that the rate was raised another $355 from the original quote which was over some of the other immediate pickup bids a received. Not wanted to start over I went ahead and got it shipped. They indicated 7 days to receive but I got it in 5 days. The car was dirty which was expected but after washing it I found a small rock chip in the windshield that had to be repaired. Overall the experience was better than average. I would consider them next time but I would first go back to some of the other companies I used in the past....[More]
By Liem on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Was told originally $1295 and 1 to 5 day wait for pickup. Turned into week and a half when I called them to see what was going on cause I had people waiting at vechicle then had to wait for them to call me back and was told $1895 to get transport and no time to really consider cause they needed to know as transport was on way. The extra cost of time and $600 can't be overlooked as I transport vechicles across country on a semi-regular basis and need communication and reliably, a company that knows it's buisness....[More]
By jeff on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service from Alli. Could not ask for any better communication. I was referred to Elite Trucking Co and also received excellent customer service from Nancy. Original drop off was to be in Pensicola, FL but had to change to West Palm Beach due to medical emergency. Had no issues. Driver actually drove my vehicle to hospital where I was at and I drove him back to his truck. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR ANYTHING and that included changing our drop off location!! I kept reading how companies add on costs but I did not experience that at all. Once Alli gave me a price, that was it. I would highly recommend this company to everybody. ...[More]
By Jeff L on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Our son was anxiously anticipating the delivery of his car from our home in New York to his home in Utah. From the time we spoke with Lecia at AmeriFreight to the delivery date of the car in just under two weeks, all anxiety was gone and the car was delivered without a hitch (no pun intended). ...[More]
By Jackie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
We agreed to pay an additional $300 to shorten the time frame of pick up from 15 days to 5 days since we would be dependent on this vehicle upon arrival at our destination. Time was critical on this move and Ali, the representative, assumed that the vehicle would be picked up and delivered on time. As the days continued to pass the 5 day mark, I called Ali and asked what the problem was. She stated the destinations we not close enough to big city terminals. I informed her that I could drop the vehicle off in Savannah and be willing to travel to Seattle for pick up. Several days later, I had to leave the area and report to Seattle with leaving a friend responsible for the release of the vehicle to the driver. The actual pick up of the vehicle was 12 days after the first available pick up day. The delivery was a week late and we had to rent a vehicle during that time. The driver was not reachable until a day before drop off, when he called to find a place to meet. Besides being dirty, the vehicle was undamaged. I called Ali and then a manager to ask for a portion of the $300 difference for the late pick up and assist with the cost of the rental. $300 happened to also be the amount of the fee that AmeriFreight charges for advertising the offer to drivers. They refused! I would recommend going directly through an actually car transport company and forget the middle man like AmeriFreight that are not capable of keeping their promises....[More]
By Dave on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
Awesome work all around. Exactly what was briefed shshs hsb shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs shshs dhxh dhdhd dhdhd dhdhd dhdhd dhdhd dhd dhd hdd jd shs dh dhd dbdd. Did d d sd dhd d sd. D ddbd did d. Sd d d d. D d dsb ...[More]
By zeus on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 23 2015 12:56AM
my experience with Amerifreight was wonderful... I went directly to their website for an instant quote and decided to go with them among all of the other solicitations that I received because of their reviews... The reviews were consistent in stressing the pleasure of the company's quality work. serving in the military I move my vehicle on numerous occasions, and have never had experience this efficient. My representative, Ali Miller was brilliant and attentive.They are who they say they are and I will definitely use again. ...[More]
By andrew smith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 22 2015 8:29PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 22 2015 8:57PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I had a brand new car to ship from Milwaukee to upstate New York. Unfortunately the dealer did not have it prepped for shipment at the agreed on time. To top it off they did not alert me till the driver arrived. They worked out a new schedule, contacted me for approval and even delivered only one day later than originally scheduled. Even when facing the worst case shipping scenario, and I ship very large machines (40' long and 30,000 lbs.) all over the world, AmeriFreight preformed admirably under the worst conditions. The delivery was on time to a remote area and the car was in perfect condition. I would not hesitate for a moment in recommending Kenneth to anyone I know needing to transport a car!...[More]
By Craig Kilpatrick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 22 2015 6:55PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 22 2015 6:58PM
Call Ken 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Fast communication, no issues at all. Car was delivered and picked up on time. My car was the second to pick up. I will use it again. ...[More]
By Alex on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 22 2015 5:53PM
The whole process was easy. There was one day delay in delivery but the driver contacted the receiving party and arrange the delivery time to mutual satisfaction....[More]
By Marianna on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 22 2015 5:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 22 2015 6:58PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Since this was our first time using a transport company we were very unsure of everything. AmeriFreight was helpful, patient and available. Lecia explained everything step by step and the price was as quoted, no hidden fees. We had no problems at all. It was stress free and the driver was on time. There are tons of shipping companies out there, give AmeriFreight a try. I was skeptical at first but would definitely use them again. We truly had no issues and our car travelled from North Carolina to California....[More]
By Kim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 22 2015 4:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 22 2015 5:09PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Lecia at Amerifreight did an amazing job with communication and handling the scheduling between all parties. Her responses were fast and friendly, and she assured me she would find the best transport company and rate and did exactly that. Setting things up was easy and the entire process was worry free. The transport company used was fast, courteous, and careful. All A Pluses for them and the driver as well. I would definitely use Lecia, AmeriFreight, and Albert's over and over again for any transports....[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 22 2015 3:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 22 2015 3:42PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Lecia was amazing. I will be using her again. I highly recommend her when looking for a company to use. ...[More]
By Casey Yore on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 21 2015 3:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 21 2015 4:05PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
We had an issue at pickup with our first attempt to transport our unit. This was not the fault of AmeriFreight. I would happily use them again....[More]
By Mickey Koepp on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 21 2015 2:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 21 2015 3:24PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I felt good with the service. They followed me and the carrier till it got delivered to me. I would recommend them to my friends too. Also It would be better if they give us the pick up date with in 1 week. They gave me 1 to 15 days normal wait time. ...[More]
By Venmathi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 19 2015 8:06PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 21 2015 3:48PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
As a newbie to car transport, I found this process extremely stressful and nerve wracking. It's hard to know which company is trustworthy until the process it complete. AmeriFreight did a good job. I would say that if you're on a deadline, like I was, it's tough to do this last minute. I called on a Thursday for a weekend pick up and nothing panned out. Also, you can't be too specific with pick up days/times which makes it tough if you have a new job where you can't take off. This was a relocation for a job and the job hours are different day to day so it made it tough to coordinate a schedule. Also, the initial carriers were not willing to go door to door, they were willing to pick up at the door then go to the nearest major city which was an hour away from the proposed drop-off location - making pick up difficult in a new city where you are alone and have no friends/family to help! Luckily, AmeriFreight reposted my car Monday morning and found a carrier to pick it up Wednesday. The time of pick up was different than the driver initially said but they call you when they're an hour away or 15 min away. The drop off was early and just happened to work out scheduling wise. Also, every transportation company uses the same dispatch center to find carriers so pick one and stick with it. I chose AmeriFreight because it was accredited by the BBB. Lecia was very helpful and worked hard to make calls and find someone to take the car. She never gave up even though it seemed like my order took longer than expected..about 4-5 days to pick up, which was odd considering it was a route along the 95 corridor - very common. Anyway, I did leave a few personal belongings in the trunk because i was flying and couldn't take them with me. It wasn't a lot of stuff and it was fine - nothing stolen. Car was in good condition. I would recommend this company if you need car transport - just plan ahead and be flexible. Total cost was $700 in cash to the driver and a $250 booking fee, paid by credit card, to AmeriFreight. I also elected to purchase their insurance for $95 just incase. ...[More]
By B.G. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 19 2015 4:02AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 20 2015 12:27PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
The folks at AmeriFreight and the very helpful and courteous driver made transporting our vehicle from California to North Carolina simple and worry free. Ali, Ken and the other dispatchers at AmeriFreight kept us apprised of the various offers that came in and once we accepted an offer, were always available for questions and advice. We would not hesitate to use AmeriFreight again or to recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Jon O. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 18 2015 9:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 20 2015 12:28PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I used this company to transport my car from NJ to CA. Total cost: $1050.00. I received my car on time (9 days) in the same condition it was picked up in. Their rate was the lowest in comparison, yet the service was still excellent. They truly made the transport process painless by constantly providing updates. I would definitely use this company again! ...[More]
By Danielle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 17 2015 8:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 17 2015 8:55PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I contacted several companies but was most impressed by the professional customer service received from AmeriFrieght. Recommended by the dealer from whom I purchased my new vehicle, I found they offered a competitive rate and matched that rate with a customer service I did not receive from other vendors. I would highly recommend AmeriFreight and would absolutely use them again....[More]
By Kemp on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 17 2015 7:24AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 17 2015 12:46PM
Call Ken 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I did a lot of research and found that Ameri Freight Car Shipping had good reviews on all the different sites. Allot of companies only had good reviews on one site but do your research as I did for a while and end up being happy with your choose as I was worth mine. Josh from Ameri Freight Car Shipping stayed in touch with me through the process and was a help. He told me the day the car was going to be picked up and within a few hours of what the driver had said he was there, but no surprise he was a little off with Miami traffic. We did have to drive the car out of the development to meet up with the truck do to the small roads and tight corners. Then the company Ameri Freight Car Shipping choose for me did a full inspection of the car and loaded it in the enclosed car hauler. Five days later and 2200 miles my 1967 mustang convertible was here in Colorado with us. The pick up went smooth as the giant enclosed truck made its way as close to the house as he could and was within a few hours of his projected time which he let me know along the way. I looked my car over and was just like I last saw it so I payed the driver the rest of the money that was owed in cash, 1300 to the driver and 250 to Ameri Freight Car Shipping for the broker fee in total of 1550. I would like to say thank you for the great job in bringing my family car to me....[More]
By Alan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 17 2015 3:50AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 17 2015 12:45PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Overall good experience. Never done a car shipment before and they explained everything. Low bids however will more then likely not get your vehicle shipped and you may have to put more money into the shipment to actually get your car picked up....[More]
By shane on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 16 2015 9:33PM
Ken and the team at Ameri-Freight handled my cross country transport will total professionalism and on time delivery. The load was dispatched within a few hours of placing the order. When it appeared the driver was not going to make his scheduled pick up time and I could not get them on the phone, I called Ken. It was nearly 7pm and he answered the phone and got an answer in less than 10 minutes. The driver picked up on time and was very kind and helpful to my step-mom who was shipping my late father's car to his grandson. It was a sad moment and he made it as bearable as he could. He arrived on time, unloaded quickly and was courteous and professional and a pleasure to work with. I have been in the transportation industry for 30 years. I have been a dispatcher, freight sales, operations manager, and own a repair facility now. I have high expectations for brokers, dispatchers and drivers. Ameri-Freight hit them all. Your freight is in good hands here....[More]
By MBC on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 16 2015 6:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 16 2015 6:16PM
Call Ken 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Whole process was smooth and stress free! Excellent contact and updates! Will definitely use again!...[More]
By Big D on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 16 2015 5:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 16 2015 6:16PM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
Moved to NAS Pensacola from California as I'm starting to begin flight school down here. I went online for a quote during the weekend and they got back to me on Monday. The person that called was very knowledgeable and comprehensive when explaining that they are a broker company that works as the middle man when transporting your vehicle. The quote I received was cheaper than other companies I was looking at at the time so I decided to go with them. The reason it was so much cheaper was because it was the economy price which gave me a 15 day window for pickup. Though they told me that there were many vehicles being transported from California to Florida, it took a week and a half for my car to get picked up. Additionally, they raised my price by $200 which put their price around the same I was getting from other company's quotes. Once my car was picked up, it took about 4-5 days for it to get here. The car was dirty from the open air, cross country drive, but there was no damage at all. Overall good experience with the company, just wished I would've upgraded to a price that was more similar to the other carriers as I believe my car would've got picked up sooner....[More]
By Aiden on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 15 2015 9:32PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 16 2015 6:16PM
Previous 1 2 3