View 152,921 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 83
Reviews 1-25 of 2063
This was the 4th time using AmeriFreight; from the moment Ali responded to my inquiry until the car arrived safely in NC, I received prompt, professional, excellent customer service. Ali Miller moved the process along smoothly and her suggestion for pick up point of where car was shipped to helped me find a transport company bid within 1 hour from job posting. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Thank you Ali for a job well done; car arrived without damage....[More]
By Harvey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 9 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I did quite a bit of research about transport brokers and after reading pages of reviews, I was ready to fly Michigan and drive my car to California. There are SO many horror stories and I had the displeasure of talking to multiple jerks who were way beyond pushy trying to solicit their services. After realizing flying and driving back just wouldn't make money sense, I called Ali Miller at Amerifreight. I figured since they were the highest rated, they'd have the best service. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Ali was very professional and wasn't pushy at all. On top of that, she quoted me one of the lower prices (I had some really low quotes from disreputable brokers). She found a truck within the hour that was in the area and able to pickup my car right away. I was originally told that my car would arrive the next Wednesday but when I spoke with the driver, he said he would be arriving Monday or Tuesday. Unfortunately, due to some mechanical problems, he delivered the car Wednesday night. Thank you Ali and Amerifreight. I wouldn't even think about using anybody else....[More]
By Chris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 26 2014 8:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 27 2014 1:35AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Ali from Amerifreight made this whole scary experience of shipping a car across country much easier for us. She was always available for any questions we had whether it was through phone or email. If she was out of the office she always made sure we had someone to contact if we had any questions or concerns. She got us a great rate for our vehicle and stayed in contact with us throughout the entire process. We could not have asked for a better person to work with! ...[More]
By Katie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 26 2014 8:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 27 2014 1:33AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Shipped my daughter's car from SC to Cali due to her new job. Needless to say we were nervous! I've never needed to do this before and had no idea who to call. Ali at AmeriFreight made it painless. Don't goof around. Just call her and make it easy on yourself! Superior!...[More]
By Jim Stritzinger on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 26 2014 6:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 27 2014 1:33AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
The Process went great! Five Stars. Lecia answered every call and question I had.The best customer service I received, after talking to multiple car shipping representatives. Gave me a exact quote! Worked out perfectly. The carrier was great! Gave me updates multiple times a day. Picked up and arrived on schedule. Thanks...[More]
By Samuel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 26 2014 2:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 27 2014 1:32AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I chose Amerifreight since it is on the top review lists for transport companies. I was very careful and serious for picking up the right one because my car would transport a long way from Pennsylvania to California. Although they are a broker company, the coordinator Lecia told me that they would pick up driver with good records and reviews. Lecia was very helpful and followed the whole process. The initial price they proposed was very competitive, even though I have to increase some more later to find a good driver. It took 5 days for transportation. I am very satisfied with the time and the driver. The driver is very nice and reliable. Except dusty, the car was in good conditions. Nothing was wrong. Even though I do not have much more experience with long-distance transportation companies, I would like to recommend Amerifreight....[More]
By Iris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 25 2014 6:20PM
Dispatching was white glove service. You are assigned a real person who works with you the duration of the job. That one person is your sole contact and is very involved in every aspect of arranging the carrier. Everything was fully explained, in writing and over the phone. When I had questions and contacted the dispatcher, I was quickly called back. The driver called within a few hours of my confirmed order to acknowledge the transfer of my vehicle. He was available via text and email. He called several times to confirm the pick-up and was there waiting at the appointed time. He knew that we had been challenged to get the vehicle assigned to the carrier and was in danger of being late. He moved the vehicle in 4 days across the country and delivered it to one of my aging family members. He parked the vehicle for her, which was above and beyond service. I think he was very professional and attentive. Lecia at Amerifreight made sure my vehicle arrived to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend using Amerifreight and I plan to use them again in a few months....[More]
By Paul O Morrison on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 25 2014 10:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 26 2014 4:58AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
A friend recommended Amerifreight after researching on top 10 auto shipping company in US. The car was picked up and delivered as per the committed duration from AZ to NJ. Excellent service and very professional. In short, they are honest, fast and reliable....[More]
By Yugaswaroopini on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 25 2014 10:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 25 2014 2:11PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I had a great experience with AmerFreight. I called to set up my transport over a month in advance and they called several times in between to check in and update me on the status. They also called to check to make sure the transport company picked up and dropped off my car, which I appreciated. They gave me sound advice on when to request pickup for my desired drop off date, which was very helpful. My contact person was super friendly and always ready to answer my questions. The customer service was fantastic overall. The original quote for a cross-country transport was $850, which was significantly lower than the other companies I talked to. It seemed too good to be true, and it was. The actual transport cost was $1050, so two hundred dollars more. I felt like they low-balled the quote so I would chose them as my transport company. Even though the quote was low, I still felt like I got a good deal on the transport. ...[More]
By Stephanie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 25 2014 9:47AM
I worked with Ali Miller from AmeriFreight to book my vehicle transportation. She was a thorough professional and service offered was of great quality. I had given a short notice for vehicle pick up, but still she was able to get me a trucker who could pickup my vehicle. AmeriFreight Was very flexible even when I changed the contact people at both origin and destination. Areas of improvement 1. Only one trucker was available to choose from, so pick up and drop off dates were not flexible for me. If there were more than one trucker, it would have been nice. 2. Trucker assigned did not call 24hrs ahead as per agreement, we ended up following up multiple times to get hold of the driver....[More]
By Karthik dhamodharan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 25 2014 12:42AM
Amerifreight is a auto transport broker company, They found me a carrier right away. There was no problem with the billing, they charged per their quote. I have been asked rate the the carrier separately, so there is nothing else to say about amerifreight. ...[More]
By anonymous on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 24 2014 11:41PM
Good service, good price. He came on time and delivered on time without any problems. Nice people all around. Thank you. ...[More]
By Charlie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 24 2014 7:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 25 2014 1:28AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
The only problem we had shipping my 2003 CRV was initially finding a driver, but that was because my vehicle was in a rather difficult area to transport from, which was in no way had anything to do with Amerfreight. Other than that, the customer service and knowledge shown by Josh at Amerifreight was outstanding, as was his promptness and honesty. The pickup was smooth, the transport time was exactly what was originally quoted, and the drop-off was quick and simple. Overall, I would recommend Amerifreight to anyone. The price is fair, and the service is excellent. ...[More]
By Kyler Weber on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 24 2014 6:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 25 2014 1:27AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I DID NOT EXPECT TO PAY THAT MUCH.I DID NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME FRAME .I ALSO HAD A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THE TRUKING COMPANY. ...[More]
By paul pellerin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 24 2014 3:24PM
As this was my first experience shipping a car I really did'nt know what to expect. Lecis took me through the whole process with no anxcity on my part . She kept me informed through all parts of the shipping. Pick-up was on time. Delivery was also on time and driver kept me informed when he would be here. The driver was a true professional. I had shipped two very different cars and because of its size the Triumph was diffcult to get off the truck but driver was very careful and removed it with no damage. I would use them again any time....[More]
By Ron Campbell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 23 2014 7:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 24 2014 1:56AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Service was excellent, in my opinion, throughout the process of shipping our car. The order (No. 940063047-HS) was dispatched and picked up 11 days after my initial contact with AmeriFreight, which was within the stated time period of up to 15 days. The car was picked up and delivered on the days scheduled, with a transport time of 7 days coast to coast. The cost for transporting the car was reasonable. We are completely satisfied. Ali Miller, the AmeriFreight representative, kept me informed throughout the process and was easy to get on the phone when needed. She was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Customer service was excellent. Based on our experience with AmeriFreight, I would use them again and would recommend them to others....[More]
By Doug on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 23 2014 3:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 24 2014 1:54AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
This was my first time using an auto transport service and I did a lot of research to find the most reliable and trustworthy company because I'm particular about the condition of my car. This was a luxury SUV transport and my vehicle arrived early and without any damage. I recommend this company and would definitely use them again....[More]
By Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 23 2014 9:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 24 2014 1:51AM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Always tough to know that you got a good deal or not. But I think the service was great and reliable....[More]
By S Ali on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 22 2014 9:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 24 2014 1:50AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
it was incredibly professional and the communication was stellar. it was really an easy pleasant experience. honestly i am not a professional car guy. from the main office to the transport team, i felt they really took pride in what they do. i was just transporting an old car but they made me feel it was their priority. ...[More]
By Tom on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 22 2014 10:25AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 25 2014 4:47AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I wrote an honest and straightforward review two days ago of my shipping experience highlighting my frustration with the delivery practices of the carrier and PRIMARILY my dissatisfaction with the customer service I received from LECIA at AMERIFREIGHT when I called to voice my concerns about the drop-off and was treated rudely by her. No customer service rep should EVER dismiss a customer's concerns as insignificant and then HANG UP IN THEIR FACE. Well, to my surprise, I checked the site again yesterday only to find that my negative review had been DELETED! Very classy AmeriFreight. I guess that's one way to ensure that you continue to get great ratings. Delete all of the negative posts that you want, but I will not stop until a proper apology is given in regards to your terrible customer service and telephone practices. You can try to deflect the blame onto the carrier and insinuate that I was upset with them (which I haven't mentioned by name because they are not the problem), but as you can CLEARLY see, my frustration is with your company and your rep, Lecia. Do the right thing, be the professionals that you claim to be, and apologize for your terrible customer service. AND STOP DELETING REVIEWS! C'mon now....[More]
By Burt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 22 2014 9:52AM
I was understandably nervous about purchasing a vehicle and having it transported from Michigan to Utah. Graham at AmeriFreight was understanding, professional and reassuring. The company's documentation was informative and thorough. Graham made certain that I understood my options and the process and fees involved in the transaction. AmeriFreight contracted my car transport with a conscientious, safe transporter that actually surprised me by delivering my vehicle early! The driver had driven through a snow storm, so the car arrived with a dirty exterior. But the driver took his time unloading the vehicle so as not to scratch or damage it and was careful not to spread the exterior dirt to the interior....[More]
By Maria Bustos on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 21 2014 11:24AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 22 2014 10:11AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
One if the best company's I have hired to do buisness with respectful courteous and kind they made this a smooth transaction from the first point of contact to the confirmation of pickup and calling along the way to set up a early arrival time great communication great care for my vehicle and a great first time experience overall thank you Ameri freight...[More]
By Robert on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 20 2014 9:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 21 2014 2:20AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I CONTACTED AMERIFREIGHT WITH A TIGHT TIMELINE FOR PICKUP AND DELIVERY OF MY DAUGHTER'S CAR. GRAHAM WAS THE PERSON I DEALT WITH. HE GOT BACK TO ME BY PHONE AND EMAIL WITH ANSWERS TO ALL MY QUESTION IN A PROMPT MANNER. I HAD PLACED MY ORDER AND HEARD BACK IN LESS THAN AN HOUR THAT A CARRIER HAD AGREED TO PICK UP THE CAR. THE ORDER WAS PLACED ON 11/13/14, CAR PICKED UP 11/15/14, AND DELIVERED TO CALIFORNIA ON 11/19/14. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER OUTCOME. THE DRIVER WHO DELIVERED THE CAR BACKED THE CAR OFF THE TRUCK, PULLED INTO A PARKING SPOT ON OUR STREET AND WENT OVER ALL DETAILS. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM AMERIFREIGHT. IF I EVER NEED A SERVICE LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE, I WOULD DEFINITELY CALL GRAHAM AT AMERIFREIGHT....[More]
By JANET on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 20 2014 7:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 21 2014 2:18AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Had no problems with delivery , was a day late but no biggie , he was honest and I would definitely go with this company again (: ...[More]
By Daisy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 20 2014 6:45PM
We received excellent service through AmeriFreight. We shipped our Mustang convertible from Spokane Washington to Port St. Lucie Florida. Our car arrived in a timely manner. We received excellent customer service and this company was very professional. Even the young man who came to pick our car up at our home was professional and knowledgeable about the entire car shipping procedure. We would never hesitate to use AmeriFreight again in the future. The entire car transport was very easy. AmeriFreight put all of our questions and concerns to rest when it came to the transport of our car. Don't look any further than AmeriFreight!...[More]
By Frank Silva on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 20 2014 6:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 21 2014 2:16AM
Previous 1 2 3