View 156,081 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 81
Reviews 1-25 of 2016
I had a great experience with AmeriFreight from start to finish. I felt very comfortably with them handling my car. I will definitely use them again in the future. ...[More]
By Michelle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 24 2015 9:06PM
By Michelle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 24 2015 9:06PM
Ally did a great job. She was on top of it. Excellent service. The car was delivered on Time and in perfect condition. Thank you for your diligence in following up with the carrier as well as myself. Best, Craig ...[More]
By Craig Rudin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 24 2015 8:58PM
Graham was very helpful. My son's car was gone within just a few days after I contacted them. Thanks so much Amerifrieight!...[More]
By Sherry Evans on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 24 2015 8:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 16 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I want to thank Alli and the rest of the Ameri Frieght staff for making my shipment smooth and stress free. The team did a great job finding a carrier that would take my shipment to a remote area in the middle of winter. The service was flawless from the quote to the arrival of the vehicle. I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone that needs to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By Brad on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 24 2015 8:23PM
After speaking with Josh, he got me in touch with three different car haulers. When I called each one, they were all eager to work with me but I chose one that I felt comfortable with on the phone. He got me my car from MD to CA in 4 days!! Incredible! Thanks Josh!!...[More]
By Bobby Laughlin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 6:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 11:30AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I had no idea how the system worked. I requested a quote and received an insane number of phone calls and emails from brokers promising me that they would ship my vehicle immediately and for less than other companies. I chose a broker that seemed honest enough, but they didn't turn out to be what I expected. I waited three weeks for the broker to find a carrier and they didn't. They never contacted me to update me on the status and they acted annoyed when I called to check on it. So I looked for another company and I found AmeriFreight. They found a carrier within three days and their price was comparable to other companies. The biggest difference was their customer service. Josh called me every couple of days to keep me updated and called after the truck was delivered. I highly recommend AmeriFreight. They were honest and reliable....[More]
By Robert Jones on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 6:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 11:30AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Had to plan a cross-country move very last minute. Amerifreight made shipping my car a breeze. Josh worked quickly to find a carrier and was in constant contact relaying relevant information. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Stephen Bell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 4:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 11:30AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I placed my order 12/30 for my 2010 Honda Civic to be shipped from Orlando FL to Minot ND. I was emailed on 1/5 that a carrier had been chosen which later fell through. A different carrier was assigned on 1/7 for a pick-up on 1/8 which later changed to 1/9 due to mechanical issues with the truck, the day of the pick-up they informed me that they could not ship my car due to the same mechanical issues that would take a week to repair. I was now back at square one, then on 1/10 I got a call from Lecia at AmeriFreight that a new carrier was assigned and would pick my car up on 1/12 or 1/13 and deliver it 1/19 or 1/20. High Point Motor Cars picked my car up on 1/13 and my car was here by 1/20. I was a bit disappointed with the back and forth and the fact that I paid over $100 more than what I was initially quoted, all in all my car made it in one piece with no damage. Also the representative that assisted me Lecia, was a GREAT help and apologized for the two initial failed attempts and did all she could and SUCCEEDED in securing the final carrier. The transaction wasn't a total bust but I can't say that I was ecstatic. I wouldn't mind using AmeriFreight again in the future however, I probably won't ever ship a car again for the money it costs I rather drive it or sell my car and buy a new one at my new destination. ...[More]
By Rachael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 3:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 8:50AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
My agent (and colleagues) were great. They responded personally to all of my inquiries and concerns, and found me a reasonably priced driver. My only complaint is from the actually driving company. When the car arrived, it was pretty dirty (as expected yes), but he was clearly in a rush to do the inspection. I didn't see immediate scratches, but it turns out it was because it was so dusty that I couldn't see some scuff marks on my back, and scratches on the top. It's unfortunate, but I don't blame Amerifreight for this. I will be buffing the scratches myself to avoid further complications....[More]
By Sophia on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 3:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 23 2015 3:42PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I have never shipped a vehicle before and was very nervous but AmeriFreight was great! It did take the full 15 days to finally get some one to move the truck and the cost was about 200.00 more than the original quote. The reason I went with AmeriFreight was every time I called to ask a question I was able to speak to a person and not have to leave a message and play phone tag. Josh was always understanding and answered all my question....[More]
By Sharon Baker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 2:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 11:31AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Good experience. Very quick, folks were professional and the car made it unscathed. Can't ask for much more than that....[More]
By Jeremy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 1:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 23 2015 3:43PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
It was my first time getting my vehicle shipped anywhere and I was trying to move from California to Michigan. Being a first timer, I was skeptical of a lot of the companies I was looking at online and receiving quotes from. I heard of Amerifreight through a relative who had previously used their services to ship a car from Kansas to Los Angeles. I noticed they also had a good ranking on transportreviews.com so I made the decision to do business with them. I was told it would take 6-7 days to ship my Corolla and the next available pick up date was three days away from the day I placed the order. Graham was patient and answered any questions I had afterwards. Contacting EZH Inc., the carrier, was a little difficult. Although it was not Amerifreight's fault, I do wish that they would assist customers a little more with establishing a more trusting relationship between the customer and the carrier company by helping to establish contact. I know they are responsible mainly for just taking down orders and reaching out to carriers, but any bit of customer service and care goes a long way in making the entire process as worry-free as possible. This would be my only critique. In my case, I felt a little abandoned and left to take care of everything myself in terms of reaching out to the carrier. When EZH Inc. never returned my voicemails and had full voice mailboxes all the time, I did fear for my vehicle and stress out. Graham gave me a list of four different phone numbers that EZH Inc. used when I had expressed having difficulties with two of the original numbers, but each time I called, I had to go through the entire list and pray someone would pick up - which normally was not the case. I had to keep tabs on when I should try to call again later in the day. This may be somewhere Amerifreight can improve on - their follow ups with customers and acting more of a liaison between the customers and carriers. In the end, my car was fine, nothing was stolen from it, and no new damages could be spotted on the car. EZH Inc. did do a good job, but they were just extremely hard to get a hold of and Amerifreight never called to check up on me during my entire process of the carrier coming to pick up till the drop off delivery. Amerifreight will only contact you at the very beginning to place your order, get things set up, and then at the very end after your vehicle has been delivered, to get you to review them. The experience overall was alright with just the complaints of lack of communication sometimes from the carrier and Amerifreight. I wish they would've helped me in getting a hold of the carrier or even just checking up on me like asking "how did the pick up go?" or going above and beyond in customer service to check for updates with the carrier while it was on the road for me instead of having to do it myself when I was already having difficulty as it is. I was trying to move across the country and had a lot of other things to take care of on my end....[More]
By Vivian on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 12:40PM
Excellent service, very informative, stayed in contact through the entire process. Delivery personnel were extremely pleasant and very helpful with accommodating our needs....[More]
By Jason Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 11:58AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 24 2015 11:29AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Our car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The driver was courteous and delivered the car without a scratch. We were able to stay in contact with him by his cell phone to arrange delivery time and place. The price for the service was competitive and I would definitely use this company again....[More]
By William Cotton on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 23 2015 12:20AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 23 2015 8:34AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Customer service was great. Reviews and BBB was the reason I picker Amerifreight. In the end they did what they said they would and I would use them again....[More]
By robert reid on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 22 2015 11:48PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 23 2015 8:35AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I am very happy with the service I received. I turned down the first 2 offers to ship from third party shippers because I didn't like the price and wanted to hold out for better and my guys at Amerifreight didnt bat an eyelash or pressure me and found a sshipment route and comapany that worked great for me. when I had trouble reaching the third party for picking up the car, Amerifreight got in touch with them. I got my car wihin the dates given to me and it was even cheaper just to ship straight to the address I needed. Total life saver, don't go to anyone else!...[More]
By Isabel Gutierrez on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 22 2015 5:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 23 2015 8:34AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
If you looking for a trustworthy this one is it.I would use again and I would recommend. They picked up my car when they said they would and they dropped it off with no prd this both times I used this company!...[More]
By Johnny Madison on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 22 2015 2:38PM
During my initial research phone call, Lecia was quite helpful and courteous. Subsequent calls were also of the same caliber. I listed my vehicle about two weeks prior to when I absolutely needed it picked up. I was contacted very quickly, two days later, and a transporter had been located. My car was picked up later that same day, about 1.5 hours after the initial pick up time conveyed to me. However the transporter was in contact to let me know his progress. During the transporting both Lecia and the transporter were available for calls on progress. Seven days later my car was in the destination city, a day earlier than estimated. This during January winter weather. My vehicle was in the same condition I sent it off in. I would again call Lecia to have my vehicle transported again....[More]
By K Stormer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 22 2015 2:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 22 2015 5:00PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Amerifreight delivered on their promise to deliver Grandma's car safely from Texas to Florida. We will use this service again. When Grandma is happy, the rest of her family is happy. Thanks for your great service, Graham. ...[More]
By Becky Van Noord on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 22 2015 12:55PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 22 2015 4:11PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I shipped my Hyundai Elantra from Seattle, WA to Massachusetts. My contact was Jeff, and he was amazing. Our carrier was IK Transporters. It was my first time doing a car shipment, and I was very nervous, but Jeff was very nice and it was very easy to contact him and the car came in a great condition! The number of miles driven on the car didn't increase at all, and with only few very small spots of dirt, the car was in perfect condition. The car came a bit later than I expected, but it was understandable since it was during winter time and icy roads. I'd definitely use them again. I also really liked the carrier - IK Transporters- the drivers were very nice to work with. The AmeriFreight doesn't contact you daily or during the transport - but very frequently before and around the time of delivery. I was satisfied with this much communication, but some people might want more frequent updates. (However, it was always easy for me to contact Amerifreight anytime.) ...[More]
By Michelle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 22 2015 10:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 23 2015 8:35AM
Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
The shipment went fine and the delivery was really fast. AmeriFrieght really took the worries out of my shipment and Lecia was very professional....[More]
By Matt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 21 2015 8:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 22 2015 8:10AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
After agreeing upon a price for having my son's truck transported from Southern California to Northern New York, Ali from AmeriFreight Car Shipping was wonderful about communicating and helping me through the process. She followed up on pick up and delivery of the truck with knowledgeable answers to any questions that I had. The transport truck driver was extremely courteous and on time for his pick up and delivery, also communicating with my son and me the entire time. It took him 7 days to make it cross country, which I am very thankful for, since my son needed his truck quickly. You all made this experience a pleasant one. Thank You...[More]
By Jennifer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 21 2015 4:55PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 21 2015 5:00PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Accurate, on time prompt courteous service. I would use again without hesitation. Competi be pricing and delivery time frames exceeded my expectations....[More]
By Carl Eilers on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 21 2015 2:16PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 22 2015 8:11AM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
One call and 5 days later I was driving my car. Great company Called on the 15 and received my car on the 20th. no problems. turned out to be about 200.00 more than quoted but was an overall smooth experience. ...[More]
By Steve on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jan 21 2015 2:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Jan 22 2015 8:11AM
Previous 1 2 3