View 144,817 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 82
Reviews 1-25 of 2035
Bret sent me a quote next day and set me up w a carrier within an hour. Easy! Got my car within the same week. Very happy. I did not fret...[More]
By Mike F. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
I am so grateful to Ali at AmeriFreight for providing such amazing customer service, and giving me a sense of relief that my car was in good hands. Fr...[More]
By Sully on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 5 Hours Ago
The company was fast and prompt about responding to my quote, sending the documents and connecting me with a good carrier. The driver was accommodati...[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 5 Hours Ago
Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
My experience with AmeriFreight was great! Shipping my Toyota Tacoma pickup from Los Angeles to Baltimore was a breeze... The agent was very helpful, ...[More]
By Jabari on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 5 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
I entered this experience not knowing what to expect and how the car shipping industry really worked. After sorting through reviews I decided to use ...[More]
By J B D on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 12 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Shipping your vehicle cross country can be nerve racking! Luckily Ameri freight did an excellent job in transporting my vehicle from California to Mas...[More]
By Ashley on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2014 5:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 31 2014 5:56PM
Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from Williamsburg, VA to Houston, TX. The overall experience is good. Ali did a great job on explaining the shippin...[More]
By Angie Tsai on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2014 2:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 31 2014 2:47PM
Would definitely use again. Prompt and always available to answer any questions. Very friendly and professional....[More]
By Amy Perry on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2014 2:07PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 31 2014 2:21PM
Picked this company because of reviews. Quotes were delivered promptly and accurately. Pickup times were clearly offered and adhered to with good comm...[More]
By JLevy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2014 12:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 31 2014 1:19PM
I had the pleasure of working with Justin. He is awesome by the way. Even though there weren't a lot of carriers coming from Atlanta to Vegas at the t...[More]
By Christina S on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 31 2014 3:03AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 31 2014 9:13AM
Greetings, Wife & I recently shipped (2) vehicles for first time practically across country. Wife located AmeriFreight on internet after learnin...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2014 4:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 30 2014 4:50PM
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I am really impressed with auto transport services provided by AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Given the time crunch, Ali Miller was able to quickly arrang...[More]
By Rajesh on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2014 12:52PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 30 2014 1:55PM
After initially submitting my request, I had no contact from AmeriFreight for a week, and it was only after my persistence in calling and questioning ...[More]
By Dan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2014 11:53AM
AmeriFreight did a wonderful job. I received a quote quickly and efficiently, and my contact person, Lecia called several times to make sure I had re...[More]
By Linda Richman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 30 2014 2:31AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 30 2014 6:27AM
my car arrived safely. the driver was pretty good. The car arrived at CA from MO within 5 days. Pretty fast....[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2014 11:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 30 2014 6:25AM
I felt quesy when I thought of the overwhelming task of getting my 2000 BMW Z3 moved halfway across the country. I didn't have time to drive and didn...[More]
By LW on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2014 7:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 29 2014 10:30PM
This review should help those first time auto-shippers out there. Bottom line, my Jeep Liberty made it from Arizona to Virginia faster than expected ...[More]
By Brian Gallagher on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2014 6:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 30 2014 6:27AM
Great service. They were very helpful and were able to find we a deal at the price stated. I wanted to send my car to California in a short period of ...[More]
By M. k. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2014 6:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 30 2014 6:26AM
My vehicle was Picked up immediately and the delivery happened on time as stated by driver. I look forward to using this company in the future. I wou...[More]
By Nirmal on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2014 5:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 30 2014 6:24AM
I was at my whits end. I'd tried a more "economical" car carrier service before AmeriFreight and was met with attitude, lies, and a sad car ...[More]
By Lindsay on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2014 3:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 29 2014 3:46PM
The contact person was GREAT! He was knowledgeable, business-like but courteous. His advice as to pricing and timing was right on target. He was quick...[More]
By Gordon Williamson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2014 12:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 29 2014 3:46PM
You get what you pay for generally. There are cheaper options to ship your car and I reviewed several carriers, researched reviews and only Amerifrei...[More]
By Mark Peters on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 29 2014 10:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 29 2014 10:28AM
Really had no problems using this company. Follow up was great dealt with Bret and all communication was good. Car was picked up in a timely manner an...[More]
By Todd B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 10:41PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 29 2014 3:40AM
I spent a while searching for a company to ship my car due to a military move and it was honestly causing a lot of stress attempting to find a ca...[More]
By Jonathan P on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 7:47PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 9:24PM
After using this review site I picked Amerifreight to transport my truck from Tx. to upstate NY. The salesman was helpful at least till I got my quote...[More]
By jim haggarty on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 6:45PM
I just graduated from Syracuse University and had to move my 200 chrysler to Seattle. It is over 2500 miles. My estimated price is around 1300. They f...[More]
By Jinglu Zhou on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 5:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 29 2014 3:33AM
I had a corvette shipped from iowa,after the auction there was a bad wind storm but the car was not damage and was shipped soon after and looks great...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 3:23PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 3:42PM
I would like to thank AmeriFreight for quickly and efficiently shipping my car to me. The process was far easier and faster than I ever imagined, and...[More]
By Grace on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 2:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 3:25PM
Amerifrieght made the whole auto shipping experience smooth, seamless and as stress free as possible. Justin was professional yet personable, and expl...[More]
By Elizabeth S on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 2:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 3:17PM
Ali was amazing,she was on the ball every step of the way. Kept in contact with me to notify me as each step took place and what to expect and when to...[More]
By Eugene C on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 1:49PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 2:07PM
Not knowing what to expect, i was hesitant when I called - and was transferred to Ali Miller. I live in a very rural area and expected difficulties i...[More]
By Glenn Burns on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 10:55AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 1:37PM
Shipping my daughter's car using AmeriFreight was a great experience for me. Never having done this before, I really didn't know what I was doing, bu...[More]
By Jane Dominguez on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 28 2014 12:10AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 4:20AM
As a 24 year old attempting to move my car across the country from California, I had no idea where to even begin. Not only was I strapped for time, I ...[More]
By Sam Pappas on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2014 11:08PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 4:20AM
To get my car shipped from Louisiana to Kentucky I started calling different movers taking a note regarding the the number of waiting days before the ...[More]
By Berhane Nesketa on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2014 10:04PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 4:19AM
As soon as I got my online quote I received a call to confirm and review my order. The customer service was excellent. They were friendly and proved t...[More]
By Adam kilinski on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2014 9:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 4:18AM
This was my first experience with having a car shipped. Brett was very knowledgeable and helpful. He responded in a timely manner and came through wit...[More]
By Rich on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2014 5:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 4:17AM
After I called amerifreight for a quote, within two hours they were able to find me a driver. The driver was always available when I called and had my...[More]
By Sharon Hung on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2014 2:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 4:16AM
I purchased a brand new car in Chicago and needed it transported to NYC. After contacting several companies and being disappointed by fast talking sa...[More]
By Man Alves on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2014 1:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 4:13AM
AmeriFreight provided excellent door to door services, and saved me from driving for 2 days! The customer service was prompt and helpful, and the driv...[More]
By Kate on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 27 2014 11:46AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 4:08AM
No problems. The car was even picked up earlier on the day of pick up which was better for me. Driver waited till I could get to the drop off place i...[More]
By Sherry on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 26 2014 12:38PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 28 2014 4:07AM
They did a great job finding a carrier and staying in my budget. My car arrived within three days and was waiting for me upon arrival. My car had no d...[More]
By Cindy A. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2014 11:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 26 2014 10:12AM
I have to say that I was exceedingly impressed with my interaction with Justin and the rest of the team at Amerifreight. The team was responsive and ...[More]
By Bill D. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2014 4:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 25 2014 5:21PM
The delivery was fast than I thought. But it does cost more than originally quoted. The vehicle was in good condition. Diver was on time. Justin at...[More]
By Marie ouch on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2014 4:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 25 2014 5:21PM
Jordan was good to work with. The transport driver was accommodating and our car came in just a little bit after the scheduled time. Overall a g...[More]
By Mike L. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2014 12:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 26 2014 10:12AM
This is the second car being shipped with AmeriFreight and again they did not disappoint! Prompt, on time and easy to track and check status. ...[More]
By Erica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2014 12:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 25 2014 1:03PM
I was under a time crunch to have my vehicle shipped. I called a few other companies and they either could not pick up within my time frame or were no...[More]
By Audrey M on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2014 10:51AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 25 2014 12:12PM
justin from amerifreight was very fast in locating a driver for me and he was very respectful i had absolutely no problem with justin or amerifrieght ...[More]
By ken on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2014 7:50AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 25 2014 9:28AM
After calling many transport companies, a friend recommended AMeriFreight, and once I found them (Ibelieve there is another company doing business as ...[More]
By Peggy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 25 2014 1:24AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 25 2014 10:57AM
I used Amerifreight to ship my Dad's truck from Washington State to Virginia. I spoke with Justin initially concerning a quote and he was very prompt...[More]
By Joana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2014 8:54PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 9:57PM
This is our second time utilizing AmeriFreight's services, and again completely exceeded our expectations. Driver and I made contact, after AmeriFrei...[More]
By Julie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2014 4:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 4:31PM
I have used them before and will do so again in the future when needed.this was a pleasant transaction.No problems and nice people to deal with.They h...[More]
By steve c. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2014 3:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 4:31PM
Good people... Got my car earlier... Wish that they gave me more information about the broker prices and the bidding of my shipping cost. Had to pay ...[More]
By Tiana Brown on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2014 2:47PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 4:30PM
I chose Amerifreight based on my experience with Graham and the quoted price. He was very upfront about the process and costs and made it clear that...[More]
By Mil Mover on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2014 1:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 1:42PM
Overall the experience was good. My agent was great to work with and very responsive. I had a rather tight window to ship in and Amerifreight was able...[More]
By Bill Massey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2014 12:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 12:57PM
We used AmeriFreight to ship our CRV from CT to San Francisco. Peter and Grace from PG Daniel, the trucker that AmeriFreight found and in the end ship...[More]
By S CHIEN on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 24 2014 1:16AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 3:37AM
Ali was fantastic to work with. She was very attentive and involved with me to make sure that we had good contact with our driver, that my truck was ...[More]
By Jay Zeiszler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 10:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 3:34AM
All information quoted was extremely accurate. Instructions were excellent as to pickup and delivery. Communication with the driver before, during an...[More]
By John Vitale on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 8:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 3:33AM
Great price. Reliable information and customer service. Both rep and driver were professional, friendly and happy to explain the process and answer al...[More]
By Andree on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 7:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 3:32AM
I am going to tell you my story and let you all decide if you would use this company. As my subject line said, never again for me. I was planning to...[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 5:59PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 12:45AM
We are truly sorry that our customer felt he has not been fairly treated. We understand that it was a big difference in price for the final shipment a...[More]
My son had relocated from Indiana to Washington and needed his car transported after getting a job. He had gotten several quotes on-line. However, tha...[More]
By Deb on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 2:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 3:36PM
I have never posted a review about anything before now....why bother? This is my first, and will likely be the last review I will write and am doing ...[More]
By Mike H. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 2:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:24PM
Listed and had carrier booked right on time and delivery was within the perfect window. Car arrived clean and promptly. ...[More]
By Erica on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 2:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:24PM
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
Fantastic company to get vehicle from point a to point b. we are using them again this summer to get car back home. Easy to do business with and pro...[More]
By Mitchel harris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 2:07PM
Amerifreight was very reliable and easy to communicate with, Justin was especially help[ful through the entire process and mad it easier for me. I was...[More]
By neil sapin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:28PM
I contacted AmeriFreight six weeks in advance to make arrangements to ship our SUV from central Illinois to Los Angeles, we were moving to L.A. and ne...[More]
By Nancy L. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 4:13PM
We apologize for us not living up to our customers expectations. We are always working as best we can to ensure our customers the lowest possible rate...[More]
I was very satisfied with Amerifreight. They were communicative and easy to deal with. Their price was significantly lower than the competition. I lik...[More]
By neil sapin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:46PM
After having a miserable experience with another transport company (pickup was delayed by 3 weeks due to lowball offer, and they finally selected a ca...[More]
By Andrew H on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:20PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:29PM
I was moving from Nashville to Albuquerque. This is the third time that I have ever transported a vehicle (previously with two other companies). P...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 12:56PM
I needed to move a car from Connecticut to Texas and I was worried about the process, having heard HORROR stories from others who had shipped cars wit...[More]
By chris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 11:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 11:50AM
AmeriFreight Car Shipping was an excellent choice for my shipping needs. Ali was a huge help, answering all my questions and calls in a professional a...[More]
By Todd Harry on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 10:37AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 11:48AM
I contacted Amerifreight and listed my car to be shipped and it was placed on the board and picked up by a transporter within minutes. Upon the recom...[More]
By jacquelyn peterson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 8:26AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 11:44AM
Lecia offered superior customer service. She assured me of timely delivery. She explained the process clearly. She was accessible whenever I needed. I...[More]
By J Varriano on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 4:46AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 6:40AM
Amerifreight lures in customers with low rates then waits til the last minute to tell you no one has picked up the order. They say they are "try...[More]
By Chylle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 23 2014 1:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 24 2014 4:26PM
The auto transport industry is a very complicated and unpredictable. It is essential to have someone representing you to help you ship your vehicle. W...[More]
I selected Amerifreight because it had many good reviews and provided a quote that was lower than other carriers. It was also rated as one of the top...[More]
By J.M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 9:03PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 10:38PM
From the onset we always make it quite clear that we always quote our base rate which is the economy saver rate. There are however a number of factors...[More]
I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from California to Illinois. I was pleased with the overall service I received, and would use them again. The dri...[More]
By Catherine on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 6:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 9:04AM
I had a lot of trepidation about shipping my truck across the country but Jordan got the job done at Amerifreight. It was shipped at the perfect time...[More]
By Kyle Kinduell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 5:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 23 2014 2:45AM
My experience with this company was somewhat mixed. This was my first PCS with my husband, and we needed to ship my car from California to North Carol...[More]
By Sarah Parker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 11:58AM
I needed to transfer a 1962 Mercury from Maryland to North Carolina and used the services of AmeriFreight to find a carrier for the move. I was contac...[More]
By BAB on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 11:53AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 12:24PM
Amerifreight was extremely easy to work with and very friendly. Ami was very professional and kept in contact through phone and email. The truck drive...[More]
By Jen Johnson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 11:47AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 11:49AM
We chose Amerifreight because they were prompt with their quote to transport our SUV across the country and they were also the lowest. I worried that...[More]
By M.L. SanMiguel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 22 2014 1:10AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 6:37AM
This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I did a lot of looking around before picking AmeriFreight due to the lower ground clearance of the car and ...[More]
By Vincent on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 11:33PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 6:37AM
very good overall experience. Driver was identified fast and delivery was done as scheduled. I recommend this company....[More]
By aemtiazj on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 10:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 9:44AM
Ali was very helpful in getting the job done. She was fast to call the driver and get to know when the delivery will be. She was also always available...[More]
By B. Chung on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 6:56PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 6:34AM
I went through Amerifreight (Graham) to set up my car shipment from Washington State to the Washington DC area. They were able to set me up with a shi...[More]
By Ken Zhong on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 2:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 3:32PM
This company doesn't want honest reviews. They want good reviews using the coercive technique of loss of discount if you don't review them they way th...[More]
By Brooke on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 1:25PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 1:43PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping). We do not coerce customers to leave reviews. We do offer disc...[More]
Overall, I cannot complain about the completedness of the service provided by AmeriFreight. They were able to find a carrier for our vehicle (albeit ...[More]
By Elizabeth on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 11:21AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 11:50AM
We had never had cars transported before so I just went with the highest rated company I could find, and was delighted with both David Littles and Ame...[More]
By Susan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 21 2014 9:42AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 10:08AM
The service was excellent and I will certainly use them again if the need arises. The pickup was on time, and while there were certain 'crossed wires...[More]
By Richard in Minneapolis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 20 2014 5:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 8:54AM
First time using this broker and they work very well with you. If you have any question on how this process goes they will take you step by step. I wi...[More]
By Cristina on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 6:27PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 11:59AM
I sent the request of quote online and get back the most reasonable, and most cheapest estimate price among all shipping companies I have searched for...[More]
By Charles Tsai on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 12:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 19 2014 1:55PM
I found that the quality of service really depended on the provider or agent. Graham was not helpful, did not respond to my multiple emails and phone ...[More]
By RP on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 11:51AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 22 2014 10:52AM
As you begin this process, it is key to to comprehend that the Agent you deal with is JUST LIKE a Real Estate agent - but in reverse. A good real est...[More]
By Allan R on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 10:34AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 19 2014 1:52PM
I found shipping cars is not for the faint of heart. After leaving a message for the broker, I waited and waited to hear back. Then, I finally called ...[More]
By Jennifer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 6:56AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 19 2014 1:48PM
Was originally sceptical about this industry but found amerifreight to be an honest and easy to deal with company. Moved two vehicles from nc to az w...[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 19 2014 12:41AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 12:01PM
We had a tough route in general as most companies don't go north this time of year. Justin worked hard for us to find a company that would accommodat...[More]
By Caryn B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 11:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 21 2014 8:55AM
Justin was very knowledgeable and clear about the process to get my vehicle transported. He was also very honest about the time and possible delays s...[More]
By Karin Wick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 8:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 19 2014 3:34AM
I shipped my 2007 Honda Accord from Washington state to Minnesota in June of 2014. It was my first time shipping a car and I did lot of research on B...[More]
By Laura Chen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 6:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 8:41PM
We apologize to our customer for not being happy with our service. We admit that we should have done better in communicating and we will ensure that h...[More]
Overall had a smooth and good experience with my vehicle transport service. Account rep and driver were both helpful and knowledgeable. Vehicle ship...[More]
By DW on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 5:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 5:57PM
You can search the MILKY WAY and not find a deal as good as AmeriFreight. I was in a CRUNCH to ship my car from Ohio to Oregon and did not want to sp...[More]
By Joe Billig on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 3:45PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 4:15PM
My overall experience with AmeriFreight was A++. I have heard many horror stories about auto transporters ranging from poor customer service through...[More]
By Esmith on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 18 2014 3:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann on Jul 18 2014 3:12PM
Previous 1 2 3