View 169,545 Reviews on 3,824 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 59
Reviews 1-25 of 1474
I spent only five minutes looking up a company before I came across AmeriFreight. I had my doubts a company could be so great, but once I read the reviews, I was sold! I also felt confident after talking with Graham that my Prius would get from Oregon to North Carolina on time and on budget. Less than halfway into my pick up window (2 weeks) I got an offer and, without issue, my car arrived as promised. I fully endorse AmeriFreight and would recommend this company to any of my friends. Stop searching and select this company as your select carrier!...[More]
By Ty on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
The car was picked up on time and delivered on time. It was kind of dirty when when it got to me but thats to be expected. Customer service was good. I would use it again to ship a car....[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Ali and AmeriFreight were fantastic! Within an hour of my call to arrange for the transport, we had a carrier for the amount of the quote that I had been given. Although the vehicle was picked up a day later than originally planned due to an unexpected repair that the driver had to make, it was still delivered on the earlier of the 2 possible dates that I was given. This is the second time that I have used AmeriFreight and I will definitely use them again when it comes time to bring the vehicle back home from my daughter's school....[More]
By Kim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
I highly recommend AmeriFreight Car Shipping to everyone. They are prompt, acute, and candid regards to various concern. I know that there are other car shipping companies with lower price but I always say, you get what you paid for. My car was in perfect condition. NO dings, no scratches, and no surprises with AmeriFreight. Highly recommended!! ...[More]
By Isaac on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
This was an overall excellent experience. Ali Miller and the AmeriFreight team provided everything I needed to get my car across the country in a timely manner - with zero hassle! I would definitely encourage anyone interested in shipping their vehicle to contact AmeriFreight....[More]
By Adam Yates on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
The shipping agent was very helpful and got everything setup very quickly. The driver picked up the car on time and quickly loaded it onto the trailer. The delivery was a few hours late because of traffic, but the called us to make sure we knew that he would be late. Overall Amerifreight is a great service and I would use them again....[More]
By Hunter Phipps on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
I recently used AmeriFreight to ship my car from VA to CA. Overall, experience was very positive. Ali Miller was very friendly and responsive. I would use again....[More]
By Greg MacDonald on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
This is my second time using AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle across the country. I chose to use them again because of Ali Miller's stellar customer service and tenacity when handling the coordination of pick-ups/drop-offs. Everything went as smoothly as possible because of her expert handling of my transport deal. My car arrived very early - within 4 days instead of the quoted 7-10, which caused some extra special coordinating that Ali helped facilitate. ...[More]
By Monica F on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 17 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Ali explained the entire process completely and thoroughly, including things I wouldn't have thought to ask on my own. She followed through on every conversation and keep me updated throughout the entire process. Everything, especially including price, payment, and schedule) happened exactly as planned. Very happy with the service and would definitely use AmeriFreight again....[More]
By wsblair on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 19 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
An excellent company! They stood by me the entire way through shipping my truck from illinois to california, and were even much cheaper than others I was looking at!!! Highly recommend ...[More]
By Erik on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 2 2015 3:26AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 2 2015 12:06PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 ...[More]
Small vehicle transport from NV to MD, late-summer. Pickup was as discussed, delivery was a few days late. Received a good quote and actual cost was below estimate. Overall smooth transaction, would use again....[More]
By Brandon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 2 2015 2:34AM
This was my second time shipping a car and the first time was very stressful because the contact person was very spotty in responding and the company that picked up my car was very unprofessional. This time around however, my contact person was very willing to help and to adjust my order around my schedule, and the person that picked up my car was very respectful and easy to communicate with!...[More]
By Mimi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 9:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 1 2015 9:36PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Service was excellent! Ali had great customer service and was very responsive and attentive to my questions and concerns. Most important was that the whole process was seamless and effortless on my part which was important to me with my hectic work schedule. I will definitely use them again!...[More]
By Cindy Hefner on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 7:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 1 2015 8:14PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
My experience with Amerifreight was overall positive. As you might know, Amerifreight is a broker and will try to match you up with a carrier. Ali Miller had me matched within a week and was very professional with checking in and answering my questions honestly. One word of caution: the quote you receive is a low-percentile price. I ended up paying a price that was $150 more than the quoted price. However, the price was still very competitive and they were upfront about it in my first correspondence with them....[More]
By George Du on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 5:00PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 1 2015 5:36PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
I needed to ship my Honda Ridgeline from CA to NC. As a Very thorough shopper, I would tell you to look no further than AmeriFreight. From my first conversation with Graham, I was impressed with his professional manner and attention to detail. It took about eight days to find a driver. I would recommend not starting your bidding too low if you are in a hurry, final price was exactly where multiple bids suggested. Throughout the experience Graham kept checking in with us, and responded promptly to my calls. Even after a driver was contracted, he followed up to make sure all was well. The driver called me prior to arriving I liked him immediately. Very pleasant, competent and I felt safe handing the vehicle over to him right away. He was very accommodating at the delivery end as well. Vehicle was in excellent condition & he was a day earlier than expected. FYI, if your vehicle has a roof rack, disclose this up front! If I had to to this ever again, my only call would be to Graham. This company offers a small incentive to write these reviews, I would have written the same review for nothing. Very satisfied....[More]
By M. Twombly on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 4:44PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 2 2015 12:06PM
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
Graham was very concerned that I be up to date on when my car was picked up and when it would be delivered. This is an example of good customer service....[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 5:32AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 1 2015 10:59AM
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
Excellent experience. The Amerifreight company found a carrier within minutes. The driver was professional and on time.The car was delivered with any damage and on time. I would recommend Amerifreight for anyones car hauling needs....[More]
By Dean Johnson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 1:52AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 1 2015 2:35AM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
After being frustrated by the dealings of several other smaller companies, I turned to Amerifreight. They got it done and were reasonable about timing etc. Would recommend unless you're optimizing only for price....[More]
By Alex on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 1 2015 12:06AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 1 2015 2:02PM
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 ...[More]
Had a Mustang that I needed transported from Southern California to SW Florida. AmeriFreight did a great job sourcing a professional shipper who picked it up promptly and actually got it to me several days early. Would use them again....[More]
By Josh on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 8:31PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 9:27PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
AmeriFreight did a fantastic job shipping my car. The first carrier had a breakdown, and they almost immediately found a secondary carrier to step in and transport the car. I could not have been more impressed with the customer service I received. Thanks!...[More]
By Gary Ketchum on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 8:22PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 8:38PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Ali was very efficient and provided excellent customer service! Even though it took a little more time than expected to find a carrier she was always in touch providing status and updates. I would totally recommend Ameri Freight! ...[More]
By Chow Family on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 8:14PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Sep 1 2015 12:03PM
For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 ...[More]
Very good experience with Amerifreight, who got my car from point A to B for less than the competition, and in a very narrow window. Car works exactly as before too, so which shows that they take care of the cars as well....[More]
By Aidan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 7:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 7:28PM
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Hi Graham, thanks much for everything. Just to let you know i am very pleased with Ogii's auto transport. Ben ( with Ogiis ) was professional and responded to all my questions promptly. The trucking companies he works with are as top notch as they come. Great service. Ben was on time and called me 1 hour prior to pickup my son car. And Ben called my son at drop off 1 hour before. I love the services. I'm very happy with how timely the move was and how easy it was to make this transaction. I highly recommend this company to those in need of a reliable and easy transport for your car. Great experience with these guys. Good communication, a professional driver, and very impressive equipment. Would definitely work with them again. P.S. Ben, thanks much for dropping off my son car last night 8/30/15 at ~ 10:00PM. I am greatly appreciated. He now can drive his car to school on a Monday. ...[More]
By Danny on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 5:58PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 6:14PM
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
It was a bit pricey but overall it was ok. Shipped 2 cars from FL to CA for $2,200, they were picked up and dropped off on time but they arrived with oil all over them....[More]
By Luis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 4:32PM
When it was decided to ship my mother's car from Florida to Maine, we began the daunting task of finding a reliable shipping service. Fortunately we decided on Amerifreight. In this day and age where many companies seem to focus on profit alone, Amerifreight also had a strong focus on personalized customer service. My mother's car was shipped in a very timely manner with updated calls from this company to keep us closely informed with the progress of the shipping status. The car even arrived earlier then the projected date. I would whole-heartedly recommend AMERIFREIGHT if you are needing an auto transport company. Our contact person in the company was Ali Miller and she was personable and wonderful to work with. ...[More]
By Barbara F. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 31 2015 4:21PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Aug 31 2015 4:55PM
Previous 1 2 3