View 162,866 Reviews on 3,726 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 103
Reviews 1-25 of 2566
I worked with Kimberly in shipping my car from Seattle to Sarasota. Kimberly was extremely prompt in returning emails,phone calls and texts. She was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Her communication was clear and professional. My car was picked up on the day I wanted. It was delivered with no problems. The delivery driver was also very prompt and nice to work with. Very happy with this company and would use them again . ...[More]
By ella on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I have shipped four cars with Kimberly over the past four years, and if i need to ship another car in the future i would absolutely call her before anyone else. The quotes are reasonable, she has experience with various routes and carriers you can rely on, and her responses to my questions are lightning quick. Transport is glitch free. And I don't have to waste my time culling through sales quotes filling up my inbox. Love it....[More]
By KK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Heidi did a fantastic job handling the logistics for my vehicle transport. From the time the truck was picked up in Virginia to the time delivered in Louisiana was less than 30 hours. I would recommend Heidi and plan on using her services again. Sincerely, Donnie Burts...[More]
By Donnie Burts on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
The service that I received from Felicia was OUTSTANDING!!!. Felicia was very friendly yet still very professional. She returned all my calls and emails in a timely manner. I was pleasantly surprise how fast and efficent the whole process took. I was actually stunned when she called me and told me she could get my vehicle picked up and delivered in the time I request especially since it was such a short notice. In fact they wanted to pick up the vehicle 1 day earlier and they delivered it 1 day sooner than they quoted. Everybody I told were amazed at how fast I got my vehicle and they were just as impressed as I was. This service was referred to me by a family member. I'm glad I listened and made the call to Auto Shipping Group Inc. The price of the transporting my vehicle compared to every place else was also reasonable. It took the worry out of driving it over 1,000 miles. The whole experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. and Felicia Williams was exceptional. She took care of me from beginning to end. It's hard to get good service these days. It says alot about the company and the people who work there when you get GREAT serivce like I did. If I had to transport my vehicle again, Felicia WOULD be the first person I would call. Thanks again Felicia for treating me with the respect and care every customer deserves. ...[More]
By Gail D. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Gail, Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review! I really appreciate your...[More]
We were originally quoted about $1600 to ship our small SUV from Louisiville, ky to Vancouver, wash. However, we decided to cancel the shipment because we were only wanting to spend $1600 total. Unfortunately, a carrier wasn't going to be available in that price range, so we decided to drive the vehicle ourselves to its destination. Kimberly was great working with and let us know all of our options up front. If our car was more valuable, then we probably would have agreed to pay the total of $1900, which the carrier requested....[More]
By Whitneym on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Whitney, I ...[More]
Last minute call was filled promptly and efficiently. Only comment was that on delivery, shipper's paperwork indicated certified check, cash or money order. We had a MO and the driver delivering the vehicle was extremely hesitant to accept it- he wanted cash. This is on the transport company, not the broker- Greg gave excellent service....[More]
By Brian W on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Brian ..I'm glad our customer service met your expectations. Thank you for the FIVE STAR r...[More]
Tige was extremely professional, efficient and he impressed me w/ how quick he was able to get my transport taken care of at a cost of less than I had hoped for. He even called me after I had received transport b/c he knew I was driving through some bad weather and he wanted to ensure all was ok. He was top-notch. So much so that I'm now using him on another transport. Highly recommend....[More]
By Michael on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
I moved from Detroit to Dallas, and Lance helped me out throughout the entire process. He made me feel comfortable with the status of my car even though I was hundreds of miles away from it. I would definitely recommend giving Lance a call for your auto-transport needs. My only piece of advice for auto-owners would be to put mats/plastic down on your carpet/seats because the car can get fairly dirty during the move. ...[More]
By Matt S. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Matt Thank you so much, I really appreciate the time you spent to give me such a great rev...[More]
Lance was very professional. I spoke with several companies that tried to pressure me into doing business with them. Several of the other companies made negative remarks about their competition. Lance only spoke about how he could help me and suggested I read the reviews. Because of the service he gave, I have recommended him to others. ...[More]
By Allison on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Allison Thank you so much Allison, I really appreciate the time you spent to give me such ...[More]
I would first like to say that I would most definitely ship with Covered Wagons LLC again. Mohammed was great to work with, flexible on pickup and delivery times took extra care with my 33 Chev show car. Malia at Auto Shipping Group Inc. was very easy to work with, she was very honest upfront about how the car shipping industry works and what to look out for. I will definitely use her and Auto Shipping Group again. Thanks To All Doug ...[More]
By Doug on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Lance from auto shipping group was very helpful and accommodating with my car shipping needs. Transport for fast, efficient and on-time. Excellent job!...[More]
By Happy Auto Transport Guy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 25 2015 11:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 25 2015 11:50PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chos...[More]
Kimberly was very quick to answer any questions through email and phone. She was able to find me a carrier within a really short given amount of time. Carrier picked up and delivered early. Great job!...[More]
By Diane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 24 2015 6:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Diane, Than...[More]
I contacted auto shipping group because I wanted a local company. I was lucky to have been connected with Lance. From the start, Lance was very good and honest about explaining the process and the costs involved. I had a car shipped from Maryland to Washington state. There were a lot of hiccups encountered with the carrier of the vehicle. Through the course of the shipment Lance was very good about calling me back, addressing my concerns and contacting the carrier on my behalf. Shipping cars is something I have only done twice in the past 15 years. If I have the need to do this again I will mot definitely choose auto shipping group....[More]
By Ivan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 24 2015 3:25AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 25 2015 2:22AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ivan Thank you for taking time out of your Holiday Weekend to give me a review. I know you ...[More]
Kimberly Freiley was extremely helpful and efficient. Would definitely use service again. Picked up and delivered vehicle on time and in good condition...[More]
By IJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 23 2015 4:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ian, Thank ...[More]
Great service! Felicia was always available to me and helped with connecting me with the drivers for pickup times Auto movers inc was kind and reliable....[More]
By Christine C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 23 2015 2:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Christine, Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review! I'm here to help ou...[More]
Greg Bailey did a great job! My car was damaged in transit due to the truck hitting an animal. Greg was very attentive to my needs to get connected with the transport companies insurance company. Thanks Jim...[More]
By Jim Tobin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 23 2015 12:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 23 2015 4:11PM
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jim...Thank you for the review and your patience through the claim process. The adjuster ha...[More]
This was my first time using a Auto Transport. Maila was such a huge help. She answered all my questions and even answered questions I didn't know I had! She was very friendly professional, helpful, and kept great contact with me and the carrier through out the whole process. I highly recommend using this company and asking for Maila if you want the best help possible. Now I know why this company was rated so high on all their review. I would definitely use this company again! right when the agreement was made I received my drivers name and number so I can all him at any time with my concerns. The driver always answered.It made the 3 days a lot easier and less stressful....[More]
By Kevin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 11:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 11:10PM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS OR QUOTES. Kevin, I am so so so happy I was abl...[More]
ASG and Tige make this process easy. Just a quick call or email and my vehicle was picked up the following day. I will always use ASG to move my vehicles....[More]
By Joel Ryan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 10:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
This move was hard. The vehicle was HUGE but Tige was able to take business. We were impressed and will continue to use ASG in the Future....[More]
By Terry H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 10:40PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
I talked to several companies over a 5 month period, and Stephanie was the first and ONLY representative who helped me understand ever aspect of how this business works. I had utter confidence when I finally placed my order. And complete satisfaction with the entire experience....[More]
By Lynne Pocaterra on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 8:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 9:00PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Lynne, thank you for the F...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I was very nervous because of the distance of the shipment (Florida to California). Lance did a fantastic job explaining in detail all the steps of the process. No hidden fees/charges, no issues with my vehicle on delivery, no problems. I will definitely use Lance at Auto Shipping Group again! Ken...[More]
By Ken on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 7:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 8:35PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ken I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could ha...[More]
Stephanie ALWAYS got back to me within a timely manner with any questions....usually same day! She Was Awesome! Driver ask for extra monies($15) to patch a tire and inflate. We paid him in cash. No patch done; only air inflated as per our tire shop in Murrieta, CA. Would use Auto Shipping Group again: however make sure they did not use same carrier...[More]
By Amy Jahn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 7:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 9:04PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Amy, Thank you for the AWE...[More]
She works from home so you can essentially call her anytime. She will respond to voicemails quickly. Will give you her honest opinion and good prices. It was a pleasure!...[More]
By Dan Trinh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 6:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 8:17PM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. What a nice review, thank you, Dan. It w...[More]
Felicia, organized and arranged everything we needed to ship our car to Michigan. We didnt have to worry about a thing. The driver of the transport came as requested early in the morning, picked up our Alfa, and treated it with kid gloves! It arrived in beautiful condition. I will recommend both, companies in a heart beat. The carriers name was "Perfect Towing" out of Michigan. I just thought id give them a good review as well!...[More]
By Joe Cardona on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 6:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Joe, Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had ...[More]
Stephanie was excellent about giving me a good price and continually kept in contact with information and updates for my car shipment. I would definitely go through Stephanie again with another car shipment....[More]
By John M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 22 2015 5:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on May 22 2015 9:05PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****John, Thank you for the AM...[More]
Previous 1 2 3