View 158,443 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 107
Reviews 1-25 of 2670
Chell Hart was great throughout my entire process, she personally ensured that I got the best possible deal. I would definitely use and recommend ASG TO ANYONE!!...[More]
By Katherine A Hardine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
my experience with auto shipping Group was excellent the driver Ruben was knowledgeable and nice the customer service representative eric bilyou was also honest knowledgeable and nice my overall customer rating is a 10 out of 10 this experience was easy smooth straightforward and not stressful at all I would definitely use this service again...[More]
By Marquice Burton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
My whole experience with auto shipping group was the best I ever had thanks to the agent Martha Castillo who made the shipping of my two cars possible in such short time. She was very kind and professional throughout the whole process, kept me inforn and was able to give me exact dates of the cars being picked up and delivered. 2 years ago I moved from Florida to Bakersfield, CA and shipped my 2 cars separately with a different company which I would never use since one of my cars was delivered with scratches on the side of the rear bumper. My husband and I were very upset but couldn't do anything about it. Moving back to Florida last week and having bought a brand new SUV I did my research and was very glad I used their services. My cars were delivered in perfect condition and on time, I was extremely pleased with everything and as soon as I received them Martha followed up with me to make sure the cars and everything went well. I will use their services again without a doubt, totally recommend it and specially Martha Castillo who gave me peace of mind and made it possible to ship my cars in a weeks time without any problems. Her service was exeptional, she went above and beyond to make this process easy and stress free for me. Best customer service ever received. ...[More]
By Vanessa Perez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I was greatly impressed with how everything turned out through this process. The price was competitive and fair. Lance was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone Account executive was Lance Staab ...[More]
By Anthony Gallerani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Brandon was excellant he was very thuro and explained everything clearly was very honest and I would recommend h is services to everyone made the hole experience very easy and non stressful thanks again Brandon for the honesty and reliable service you provided me.he moved my 5 the wheel from Arizona to Montana in 4 days !!! The cost was very reasonable at 1360.00 and everything went down as explained . thanks again from karen Erickson...[More]
By Karen Erickson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
OUR E-MAIL & TELEPHONE CONTACT WERE IMMEDIATE & PROFESSIONAL. NOW HOPEFULLY MY CART ARRIVES W/O A PROBLEM...[More]
By Shauna Moss on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shauna, Than...[More]
I have never had to ship a vehicle, so I was pretty clueless about the whole process. I googled several companies, and I stumbled upon Auto Shipping Group. My account executive, Gina Borgeson, was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and she was always available to answer all of my questions. It was a stressful time because I was trying to get my sister situated with her big move from California to Georgia; however, Gina helped make the process absolutely wonderful. When I needed to change the date for delivery, Gina made the changes immediately so I would not have to worry. I got all of the information regarding the price upfront and there were no surprises. I highly recommend this company. When they say that they are highly rated, they truly mean it. Fantastic service and I would most definitely contact them again if I ever need to ship another vehicle. Thank you Auto Shipping Group for all of your help!...[More]
By Shaleena Kumar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 2 2015 5:12AM
Felicia was completely professional in every detail. Felicia took the time out to educate me about the transportation industry and what the do's and dont's of the vehicle transportation world. This extra effort on her part put my mind at ease and left me with a sense that she would take care of my transport needs. This transaction was seamless, extremely timely and completely professional. I would highly recommend Felicia and her organization to anyone wanting professional service. Thank you, Felicia....[More]
By William George Shows III on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 2 2015 12:11AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello George...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And...[More]
malia went above and beyond in helping me learn the ins and outs of dealing with brokers in this industry! even though i found shipping elsewhere when i called malia for advice she took time to explain some info i needed to make me comfortable with my decisions... thanks so much for being a true professional!!...[More]
By gregory on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 9:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 2 2015 3:52PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABL...[More]
I had a great experience with ASG despite my odd situation. My agent Julie Johnston was very helpful and approachable that made my transaction easier and worry-free. I will definitely recommend this to friends because of great service!...[More]
By Joy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 4:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 1 2015 6:22PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Joy it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. I wish you the very best and a new s...[More]
I contacted ASG to transport my vehicle without any background information or knowledge on shipping vehicles. I had my truck shipped from home to my new duty station to avoid buying a new vehicle or leasing one. The customer service representative was not only friendly, but very knowledgable on his trade and was able to quote me a highly competitive price, with nearly immediate pick up. A few days and phone calls later and my vehicle was already leaving home in transit cross country. My hours for pick up of my vehicle were very limited due to field training exercises, but Tige Yeargin was able to help me in coordinating an off hours delivery time of my vehicle. Within roughly a week my vehicle travelled across the country undamaged. Using ASG helped me learn a lot about shipping my vehicle across the country, avoiding putting the wear and tear on my vehicle, and also cemented in my mind that in the future I will be using them for vehicle transportation. If you need a vehicle shipped and want to avoid being ripped off I suggest using ASG. Excellent customer service and great turn around time from first call to delivery. ...[More]
By Jered Heter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 3:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 2 2015 2:49PM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possibl...[More]
I had a tight timeline for pick up. I was told that the pick up would be Wed eve to try an accommodate my sched but the driver was not able to make it until the next morning. Would have preferred a realistic msg re timing so I could have made arrangements rather than having to scramble when I found out that the wed pick up was unrealistic. ...[More]
By Michelle Adler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 12:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michelle, Thank you so much for giving me a such a great review. I really appreciate the time...[More]
Lance was wonderful. Knowledgeable, trusting, very honest and very pleasant. An asset to your company. A wonderful person to do business with. Can't say enough about this true person. The company was trustworthy, fair and absolutely the best.I couldn't have been more satisfied. Everything that was promised was first rate and to my liking No.pressure what so ever. A company I can send referrals of mine to. So happy I chose your wonderful establishment. A 1 all the way. Thank you for promising and delivering on time. I'm very impressed. Will use your company again. ...[More]
By Linda Blair on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 2:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Linda Thank you so much for giving me a such a great review. I really appreciate the time you t...[More]
The process was very quick and painless. Martha was very helpful on the phone and kept me informed every step of the way. My car was picked up and delivered the next day as expected with no issues at all. I would not hesitate to do business again....[More]
By Blake Pelland on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 1:37AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 2 2015 4:16PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you ta...[More]
i moved a car that i bought in texas. i live in upstate new york and did not want to have any issues with the weather so i asked for an enclosed transport. the move was not cheap but was worth every dime. i would use this company again....[More]
By Justin Shappee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 1:35AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 2 2015 2:50PM
Julie Johnson was amazingly helpful and relieved me of so much stress that I was going thru. She was always there when I called, early, late, even weekends. Thank you. ...[More]
By Veronica Price on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 1:21AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 1 2015 1:26AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Veronica I am very pleased that you have your 4runner. It was nice working with you and my ...[More]
My hat goes off to all of the people that work at auto shipping group. without doubt i was very nervous heading into this transaction but tige took the time to explain the entire process from start to finish. Thank you again!!...[More]
By Rocco Settonni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 1:02AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 2 2015 2:49PM
Hi , I used this company 3 times in last year. I am satisfied as far as service is concerned. Only disappointment was with the carrier carrying my car. They charged me extra for putting any luggage.. though it was way below usual limit which is usually said. According to them, if we put anything in car, we will be charged. But i did not pay anything on previous two occasions. Lance was responsive for my queries. But did not get any discount as mentioned on previous occasion. Overall.. ok to try....[More]
By Vaibhav on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 12:33AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 1 2015 12:51AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vaibhav Thank You for your great input. I will use this to improve on your points. I want ...[More]
Chell was very responsive whether it be by email or telephone. I am very pleased with the experience and will recommend them to others. Thank you. Dan...[More]
By Dan Koffel- Tr1 on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 1 2015 12:23AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 22 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Dan! It was a pleasure working with you on the transport of your new vehicle! I ...[More]
Malia was honest, timely, accurate and direct. I recommend her services. I have nothing else substantive to say, since the service was excellent and timely. ...[More]
By AGR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 28 2015 10:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 2 2015 3:54PM
ALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AU...[More]
By AGR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 28 2015 10:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 28 2015 11:01PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@A...[More]
The Contact person Malia made my experience a great one. My son put the order in and fell on me This was first time using a transport company. Malia made my experience a great one She understood my needs and stayed in touch and guided me through the whole process. She consistently treated me with a high level of customer service satisfied my every question. Her efforts made me feel comfortable in making this transition. I salute her on Job Well and I am proud to write this review on her behalf. If I ever need a service like this again I will be sure to use your company....[More]
By Raymond Jones on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 28 2015 10:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 2 2015 3:56PM
I'm an active duty military member and I constantly have to move around so I decided to ship my vehicle instead of driving it. Malia made it a very quick and painless process. Her honesty and her know how really helped me out. ...[More]
By Carlos Garcia on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 28 2015 10:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 2 2015 4:05PM
Good communication with me. Lance called me and emailed me numerous times to keep me updated on the transport of my car. The cost was a little bit higher than I expected and more than what I have paid for similar journeys in the past. I have used this company in the past, and they have been great each time. They used to be called Magic Carpet, and now they are called Auto Shipping Group- great service each way....[More]
By Vishal K. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 28 2015 8:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Feb 28 2015 11:15PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vishal, Thank you so much for taking the time out to do a review for me. I really appreciat...[More]
Previous 1 2 3