View 152,563 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 99
Reviews 1-25 of 2466
Lance did a great job at every stage of the Transport. He was very helpful in explaining the entire shipping process starting from giving the quotes to following up after the vehicle was delivered. I was very happy with the customer service and professionalism. The process was smooth and faster than initially promised. I am using him again....[More]
By Grace B. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
I could not have been more pleased with my car delivery! They met all time frames, answered and returned calls immediately and the price was very reasonable. The driver kept in touch and gave us plenty of notice of arrival and was very pleasant. Compared to the cost and physical stress of driving across the country - this was a bargain. I would do it again and highly recommend it to others. ...[More]
By Jennie Makuch on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 21 2014 6:48PM
I have never shipped a car before and now I need my hand held. Robert did just that by taking his time with me and also providing me his direct line for a personal direct contact if I have any questions or concerns. This was very important to me as it is so nice to have one person follow though the process. I would definitly recommend this company moving forward....[More]
By Deanna Esabalidis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 21 2014 3:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 21 2014 5:46PM
***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Deanna for your feedback! I'm happy to be assisting you while getting your...[More]
i have shipped my honda accord with this company, and let me tell you that at first i didn't think i was ging to get my vehicle shipped on time buy i was wrong. thank you....[More]
By lela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 21 2014 12:55PM
when i decided to ship my cars ,i received plenty of offers that i reviewed very carefully for honesty and reliability .i was really apprehensive since i did not know who to trust but one agent stood out among so many .she was very diligent and knowledgeable about the whole shipping process. it was like my best friend was taking the cars to the final destination. Thanks Chell Hart you are the BEST...[More]
By Carlos A Rosas- Tr1 on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 21 2014 6:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 21 2014 11:42AM
CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Carlos! I was so glad I got be the person to help you with you dual car transpor...[More]
Our truck was picked up on a Wed and we figure a week and a half for shipping. 2 weeks later, we received our truck. Not a big deal really, but we had to call our broker multiple times to find out the status of our vehicle. After spending that much money, they should have been updating us on a regular basis. Why do we pay a broker $250 if not for the liaison between the driver and the customer? This is the 6th time we have shipped a vehicle with this company, and have never had a problem before. ...[More]
By Courtney And Chris Olson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 20 2014 8:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 21 2014 2:54PM
****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Courtney and Chris for the honest feedback. First of all, I apologize th...[More]
Chell Hart did a great job communicating with me on the shipment of my Range Rover Sport from California to Kentucky. The truck delivered it on a Saturday and she gave me her cell to make sure everything went smooth. Great company to use....[More]
By Lucas Chesnut on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 20 2014 6:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 20 2014 6:41PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Lucas, I really appreciated that you placed your trust in me with the shipment on...[More]
After reading a lot of online reviews relating to car transporters, I was very concerned that there would be lots of problems in transporting my car from MD to WA. Auto Shipping Group (ASG), however, was great. Kimberly of ASG walked me through the contract terms and set everything up. Within a few minutes, I had received a call from the driver's agent setting up the pick-up schedule. I then received continuing calls and text updates from the driver's agent advising me of the pick-up status. They worked with me to determine the precise time and place for pick-up. That was really helpful. The driver was very professional and quite a nice person. He arrived exactly on time, and took care of everything. Once the car was en route, the driver's agent began contacting my son in Seattle and kept him fully informed about the progress of the delivery. Again, the driver showed up at the selected drop-off site exactly on time to drop off the car. The car was returned in exactly the same condition (there was no damage whatsoever). There were no hidden fees, and no complications (NONE!). It could not have gone more smoothly! I would definitely use ASG again! This was an absolutely great experience....[More]
By Jeff A on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 20 2014 5:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 20 2014 5:37PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jeff, Thank you...[More]
Auto Shipping group has been my main company to ship cars this year and as always very pompt and communication is always perfect.thank you...[More]
By lele on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 20 2014 4:26PM
I moved from Massachusetts to California and worked with Brandon Bond at Auto Shipping group to have my car transported. Had a positive experience overall with Brandon and Auto Shipping group and would recommend to others....[More]
By Reema H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 20 2014 4:11PM
Very pleased. Vehicle treated carefully, plastic sheeting covered the convertible top. Drivers businesslike, pleasant to deal with. Wendy Barker, contact person, was very helpful locating a driver, kept in contact, made sure the driver was in contact with me. Finding transport for a 40s car with standard shift turns out to be not so easy. Took awhile to get one and initial quote had to be upped by $150. That was okay as I was glad a carrier would do the job, and the equipment was in very good shape, seemed a reputable carrier. I'd contact Wendy if there is a next time. She's personable, pleasant, and cares about the service she provides....[More]
By Henry Hopkins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 20 2014 2:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 20 2014 4:21PM
WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Henry!! You did it! Thank you so much for this review. I am sorry the first company that you ha...[More]
Julie Johnston was prompt in responding to my requests for information and updates and was in my opinion very efficient in arranging my pickup and transport. I would certainly recommend the company and would rate Julie and the company as a 5 star....[More]
By Wayne Bynum on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 20 2014 12:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 20 2014 3:30PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Wayne thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure assisting you in your ...[More]
Wendy Barker was extremely helpful. She made sure that she keep in contact with me and informed me as soon as a carrier became available. There wasn't any tricks or gimmicks. I would definitely use their services again....[More]
By WILLIE CRAIG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 20 2014 6:52AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 20 2014 9:20AM
WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Hello Willie! It has been great corresponding with you. Once you are able to get the dates work...[More]
I had never shipped any vehicles before, but Wendy guided me through the process and took care of everything. When I had questions about the carrier pick up times, I could get in touch with Wendy directly, or she would promptly return my call. The carrier she arranged to move my two cars also did a good job without any issues. Overall good experience....[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 19 2014 11:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 20 2014 9:34AM
WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Thank you Mark! It was was great working with you and following you through the entire proces...[More]
I can't express how happy I was with the service . Since I am a Vietnam veteran and cannot talk from agent orange . Robert Reyes and the driver really help Calin was the driver. They both went out there way to help . Everything turned out perfect . The price was was fairly good price to deliver the car. ...[More]
By George (Text Only) on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 19 2014 7:55PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 19 2014 8:06PM
***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you George for your feedback and review! It was a pleasure to assist getting y...[More]
Malia provided awesome customer service on my attempt to have a truck delivered to Colorado from Nebraska. Although I was never able to use her shipper within my required time frame, she went out of her way to provide useful information about the transport business. She also helped me even though she knew that there was no financial incentive to her. Thanks Malia, you are the best! ...[More]
By bruce on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 19 2014 6:32PM
I was very happy with the way my auto was sent over to Hawaii. The contact, Malia McClain, calling me often to tell me how to proceed, avoiding pitfalls. And finally, telling me When I could pick up my vehicle. she made my sending my car super easy. I would be glad to talk to anyone to give her a glowing report....[More]
By George Dempsy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 19 2014 2:33PM
I chose this company after being somewhat dissatisfied with another company we used to ship the vehicle to Florida last March. My experience this time around was head and shoulders above the other. Brandon began with a professional, yet friendly and helpful manner. He answered all of my questions and spent time explaining the process, the charges and generally what I was to expect. I was set up with a carrier and had the shipment and delivery times as well as the exact charges within an hour of my first contact with Brandon. Assisting my daughter in moving from Florida back to California was difficult and stressful, but Brandon relieved a great deal of that stress. We will use Brandon's company again next year. THANK YOU BRANDON!!!!...[More]
By Lynne on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 19 2014 1:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 19 2014 1:42PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Lynne, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for th...[More]
After waiting for 9 days from another carrier to string me along I called ASG. Julie Johnston was quick to get back to me, answered all my questions and her follow-up was perfect. Julian the driver was very nice and delivered exactly when he said he would. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By John Liberatos on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 19 2014 10:04AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 19 2014 11:44AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John, thank you for choosing ASG and my services it was my pleasure assisting you in your tr...[More]
I received an e-mail from Auto Shipping Group immediately after my initial inquiry. Julie then explained the process, led me through the steps of shipment, and remained in contact throughout the process. It went smoothly from pick up to delivery. We were very pleased with all aspects of the transport. We would recommend this company. ...[More]
By Diane Dwyer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 18 2014 10:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 18 2014 11:19PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Diane it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Thank you for choosing my service...[More]
Robert did a great job at every stage of the process. He was very helpful in explaining me the process starting from giving the quotes to following up after the vehicle was delivered. I was very happy with the customer service and professionalism. My vehicle was delivered without any damages...[More]
By Adwait Belsare on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 18 2014 8:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 19 2014 1:12PM
***Robert J Reyes*** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your feedback Adwait. Im glad I was able to assist getting your vehi...[More]
Excellent service and communication....would definately use in the future..... From start to finish, my experience could not have been better. ...[More]
By Eric on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 18 2014 5:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 18 2014 5:56PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Eric thank you and I look forward to working with you in the future if the need arises. My ...[More]
Sam Anderson provided wonderful customer service. She described exactly what I should expect during the shipping of my vehicle. The vehicle arrived without any damage. The process was smooth and faster then I was initially promised. ...[More]
By Kendell Asbenson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 18 2014 1:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 19 2014 9:41AM
SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922. sam@autoshippinggroup.com....CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR YOUR QUOTE. Kendell, Thank you for the 5-STAR re view....It was a pl...[More]
I've shipped many cars in the past and this by far was the most efficient and honest process! Don't be fooled by the "low" quotes that you may receive. Wendy provided a detailed email explaining how the process of works... You are bidding for a driver's service, they are not bidding for your business. In the past, we went with the lowest quote thinking that was going to get our car picked up. That was never the case. We had to chase the company that was listing our car on the exchange and we were always told (later) that it would be more to get it picked up. Wendy had our car listed on the exchange within minutes and within hours, we had negotiated a reasonable price. Car was picked up on time and delivered early! It was a little dirty, which is expected in an open truck, but otherwise in the same condition it was picked up. Highly recommend!...[More]
By Christy Berg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 18 2014 10:55AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 18 2014 11:30AM
WENDY BARKER 360-214-360 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Christy! Thank you very much! It was awesome working with you and everything went very w...[More]
Although there was some confusion with the actual trucking company, no fault of ASG, Julie is great!! Overall it was one of the better experiences I have had shipping a car. As an auto dealer I ship many cars and I will use ASG again; Julie Kratz especially. She does a great job start to finish and will always keep you in he Know....[More]
By John M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 18 2014 7:51AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 18 2014 10:27AM
Julie Kratz auto shipping group (360)464-1043 Juliek@auotshippinggroup.com John you made my job easy.I enjoyed working with you and you taught me a t...[More]
Previous 1 2 3