View 179,391 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 85
Reviews 1-25 of 2124
My experience with auto shipping group (Felicia) was awesome from start to finish..every detail was communicated. The company I was assigned to was professional and prompt. I highly recommend auto shipping group for your shipping transport needs!...[More]
By Marietta on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Couldn't have had a better experience shipping my aston martin across the country I called only 4 days in advance and was handled perfectly within the time I needed the car picked up! Was delivered safely and on time. They even washed it for me before it got on the truck ...[More]
By Mark b on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 12 2016 6:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 12 2016 6:50PM
+++Great car, great customer... I hope you will think of me again when you ship it back to the East Coast+++ LEAH LINN 360-464-2504...[More]
I had a very pleasant experience of transporting the car recently from California to Texas. There were no hidden charges, the contact person clarified all doubts patiently and both pick up and delivery were on time. ...[More]
By Bipin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 12 2016 6:19PM
Leah was excellent to work with! She was professional, responsive and on top of things. When we encountered a hiccup, she addressed it with a solution in place. Overall she was excellent to work with and is highly recommended. ...[More]
By GM on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 12 2016 4:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 12 2016 6:52PM
Gracemare, coning from a sales person, your compliments are valued. Thank you for your patience with the "hiccup". Hope your mom does great...++++LE...[More]
I was very impressed with how fast everything went. Julie was so easy to contact as well. I will definitely be shipping my truck with Julie when the time comes. I would recommend this to anyone who has a vehicle they need to have moved. Thanks...[More]
By Amanda on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 12 2016 4:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 12 2016 11:24PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Amanda I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group ...[More]
Felicia with Auto Shipping Group was great! This was my first time shipping a vehicle and her excellent communication and availability really put me at ease about the whole shipping process. There were no hiccups with pickup or delivery and my vehicle was received as expected. Would definitely recommend her and ASG to a friend....[More]
By Daniel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 12 2016 4:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 12 2016 4:55PM
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
The review was great I got my car in a timely fashion????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...[More]
By Clifford Jones-Johnson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 11:38PM
this is not your everyday move... We bought 10 cargo vans. our cargo vans are extended height models and they are also very heavy. Ty made this project very simple and painless. The first of the vans were picked up just before Christmas. . we have went on to move 5 total and will continue to use Ty. Thank you for your help....[More]
By jose on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 11:35PM
I had a hard time committing to a pick-up date due to variables in our home purchase but Tige was patient pulled off a holiday week miracle and made it all happen for us. Cars arrived earlier than we thought they would which was fantastic. Greatly appreciated!...[More]
By jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 11:08PM
Julie Johnston with Auto Shipping Group is so good at what she does you simply can't go wrong. She knows the business well and will stick with it to get the job done. She is a real pro you will be delighted to work with! Go with Julie!...[More]
By Charlie Naslund on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 11:06PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 12 2016 12:09AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Charlie I'm so pleased that you have your purchase its a very cool car and have fun with it!!...[More]
As I have mentioned to Kimberly, she has been over the top attentive, kind, professional and very responsive! I wish I had 10 of her here in my office!!! If anyone wants to hear a verbal affirmation on her being simply put, amazing, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time of the day of evening on my cell phone at 87-266-5333. If there were more people like Kimberly addressing tough situations like what arose with my situation, life would be much easier to handle when a bump comes along. She handled herself as good as anyone I've ever seen. Good job Kimberly - I'm a fan!...[More]
By Robert A. Allen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 9:27PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 9:33PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED...[More]
Tige made this process quite simple. We car, a classic 1929 ford sedan,was picked up and delivered without any problems. i will used Auto Shipping Grp. on the future for all my purchased vehicles. thank you again, George...[More]
By GG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 9:03PM
The company was easy to deal with and responsive to calls. went above and beyond to help. I will use them again if the need arises. Stephanie was especially helpful to expalin the process and check on me throughout the entire process...[More]
By Ruth on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 8:38PM
Lance gave me all the answers to all the dumb questions I ask, since I knew nothing of transporting. He was friendly and knowledgeable and explained every detail. Went over the price and time of pick up and delivery. Told me that there would be a second party that actually picked up the motorcycle, that's something other company's failed to mention. I did check other company's and could have saved a little, but I felt very confident with Lance. Hopefully I will not need another Transport, but if I do I will call Lance....[More]
By Rebecca Alcorn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 8:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 8:50PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Becky I want to thank you so much for the stunning Review. I know you could have chosen any...[More]
Julie was very helpful and always replied to my calls and emails, to answer Questions I had Julie was great to work with... good experience on my part I had never shipped a auto before Pick up in Ohio went smooth and driver delivered car early at destination state.. Julie kept in touch thru out.....[More]
By alberta on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 8:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 8:41PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM. CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE, ALL US STATES INCLUDING HAWAII AND ALASKA AND CAN ASSIST IN WOR...[More]
All went well. Felicia got me another excellent driver for these two cars who seemed as concerned as the driver for my AMX the day before. They arrived early, actually, at two in the morning and had to wait for the shop to open. Shop said there was no damage. Another great service! Thanks, Felicia....[More]
By Bill Walter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 6:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 6:22PM
All went smoothly. I was most impressed with the driver Felicia got for me. He had a load of quite expensive cars and he was very concerned that no damage would occur with them. And I felt he would do the same with mine. It arrived right on time and had no damage at all. Great service!...[More]
By Bill Walter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 5:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 6:20PM
Excellent service. Very fast. My representative walk me thru the entire process making sure I understood everything. She work with my conditions for the pick up and everything went as expected.I will recomend and use their services again....[More]
By Jose Pereira on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 5:16AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 5:50AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Jose it was great working with you on your move. I wish you the very best in your new state ...[More]
we sincerely appreciate all your help. My review is entirely accurate. In no way did we feel mislead given our newness to the transport process. Our vehicle was delayed in being picked up but in fact was delivered early and without damage.We sincerely appreciate all your help and would certainly recommend you and ASG to anyone needing automobile transport. ...[More]
By CC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 4:53AM
I shipped my BMW with Auto Shipping Group second time cross country and as expected service was the best. Everything was prompt and smooth from day I called up to get quote till my car was delivered. Lance gave me clear options about pick up date and expected delivery date, he was following up with me throughout the delivery of my car. You cant get any better service than this. I have been using Auto shipping group since 2011. Highly recommend this Group....[More]
By Ketan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 11 2016 1:15AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 5:32AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ketan I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could ...[More]
He is very prompt and responsive. He made my order on the same day I requested. He is in touch with me until they delivered my vehicle. He responded to my call patiently and provided me with the right information. ...[More]
By Rajesh Narni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 10 2016 3:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 5:32AM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rajesh I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could...[More]
This is the second time I have used Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicles from the Continental US to Hawaii and in both cases I have been very please with their service, professionalism, and courtesy. They make vehicle shipping stress free. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to my family and friends. Mahalo ASG!!!...[More]
By Lyle Arafiles on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 10 2016 8:58AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 11 2016 7:46PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Lyle, Thank you for the FAB...[More]
Brandon helped me with the transport of my car from Albuquerque to Columbus. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process.very prompt to respond and answered all my questions very well. I would definitely use his service for all future transport needs and would also recommend him to others as well ...[More]
By arora on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 10 2016 5:20AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 10 2016 6:56PM
Hello Arora, Thanks for the kind words in your Review. It was a pleasure to help get your vehicle moved. Thanks for your business much appreciated. ...[More]
This was my 2nd Shipping with Malia and both times were great experience. Her pricing was very realistic unlike others, they low offer you but your vehicle does not move (in result more stress on your end). She's very honest with her pricing and she will keep you up to date. This company is number one for a reason. Thanks Malia ...[More]
By KP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 10 2016 12:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 10 2016 4:33PM
FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.C...[More]
Great guy to work with. Very informative. I was very pleased with the knowledge he displayed while giving me information on the shipping process and how the company works. I woukd highly recommend this company ...[More]
By alexis rankins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 9 2016 5:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 12 2016 1:08PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alexis I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could h...[More]
Previous 1 2 3