View 146,473 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 70
Reviews 1-25 of 1749
After I finally settled on Auto Transport - and made contact with Olivia Maxie the process was very professional and problem free. The most difficu...[More]
By Donald Klassen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Lance Staab was honest about the process and was always available to answer my questions. I have had no experience with shipping a vehicle before and ...[More]
By Gary J Romeo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
First off, the car shipping process has some inconsistencies no matter what company you choose to broker the deal. Costs and quotes will inch up and a...[More]
By Shawn B. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Olivia Maxie has great customer service and a very nice lady to speak with.. I feel very good with her helping me.. Thanks Olivia......[More]
By Mike Futcher on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. delivered on their service promise. Joe McConnell was easy to work with and made the experience painless. Auto Shipping Gro...[More]
By Cory on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
JOE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-834-6013 Thank you Cory for this great review. Tell your friends and family about us!...[More]
I had a good experience with this company. Sam Anderson was awesome and great customer service. Had long haul trucking company was the carrier. Peter ...[More]
By rad on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for letting me help you with the shipment of your car. I appreciate your business and...[More]
By rad on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
My car's transport from MD to WA went smoothly. The pick-up date was scheduled promptly and the car was picked up on the day promised, although about...[More]
By Diane Makuc on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Diane for taking the time to write a review for my services. Im happy to se...[More]
I was very happy with ASG. I was shipping my car from California to Atlanta with a very tight pickup window. The driver arrived on the right day for p...[More]
By ED on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Evan, Thank you so much ...[More]
There is only one word for my experience with Felicia Williams at Auto Shipping Group: Perfect. From the initial response, her vast experience and k...[More]
By Pamela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I was contacted by many companies, but the thing that made us use this company was the straight forward answers. At first I worried that the smaller ...[More]
By JoAnn Weaver on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review Joann. Yes this industry can be tricky at times and quotes a...[More]
I was very pleased with the service I received. I had a very bad experience with another company from Florida. It was refreshing to deal with someone ...[More]
By Jack V. Campbell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 *** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jack! It always great to hear that I have improved someone's view of an auto broke...[More]
From start to finish everything worked great. Vehicle was taken care of and I was informed of everything going on....[More]
By Joe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Joe, Thank you so much for...[More]
As usual, I called Kim, gave her the information, it was done. This is the only company I have found over the years that does a job correctly. I will ...[More]
By Mickey Weise on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Mickey, I love working w...[More]
This was my first time shopping a vehicle across country . Lance was extremely helpful on educating me on how to go through the process on hiring a ...[More]
By Dawn Cook on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dawn, What a fabulous review you wrote for me. thank you so much for entrusting me transport you...[More]
I got my vehicle in as is condition and on time. They picked up the car in given time frame and delivery on right time too! I read a lot of reviews f...[More]
By Shailesh G on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Shailesh, Thank you so much for the great review. it was a pleasure assisting you in transporti...[More]
Thanks Lance for all your help in transporting my car. If I ever have a transporting need, I'll definitely use you guys again....[More]
By Ity on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 11:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ity, thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your d...[More]
Overall a great transaction. Was very please to see that quoted price was the final price I paid. Car was picked up when promised and delivered with ...[More]
By Todd Janeczek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 9:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Todd, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! It was a pleasure w...[More]
My 64 Mustang arrived from Arizona to washington on time. Way cheaper than flying down or getting it myself. The first quote was wrong since the carri...[More]
By Kathy Harbeck on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 7:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 7:40PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kathy thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of the Mu...[More]
Melody, Thank you so much for the words of gratitude. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your Subaru. I look forward to helping you a...[More]
By Melody Besner on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 6:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
****Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com****...[More]
This was my third time using Stephanie and Auto Shipping Group to ship my vehicle. Every time I have called, Stephanie has been very helpful and profe...[More]
By Andrew Bohannon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 6:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Andrew, Thank you for the fabulous review. It has been s...[More]
I waited last minute to get my car on its way to the other side of the coast. I tried getting in touch with different companies, but thankfully once I...[More]
By Samantha Pelosi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 5:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Samantha, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist with your vehicle move. I know th...[More]
From the time I accepted quote from Kimberly to the time the driver delivered the car to my driveway, I had an excellent experience. Everyone was frie...[More]
By Cheryl Greathouse on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 2:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 2:52PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Cheryl, I am so glad that ...[More]
Breanna helped us out every step of the way to get a carrier! Great customer service and our carrier was very friendly and on time. Highly recommend...[More]
By Alexis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 1:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 3:36PM
Breanna***Breanna @autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Alexis, You were a stellar customer and you and your mom were so understanding and just a j...[More]
Martha Castillo was a perfect agent! She was extremely knowledgable and took the extra time necessary to insure that our deadlines were met. It was ex...[More]
By Joseph Roda on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 12:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 4:49PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Joe Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review. I worked hard to follow through on your needs...[More]
Chell was great. Did a fantastic job. Made by job very easy. Thank you Chell. She wrote up a full schedule of the move. This made everything go extr...[More]
By Robert Manzella on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 12:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 2:27PM
CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Bob! Thank you for the kind words! It was nice working with such a professional a...[More]
No issues at all. Everyone was professional and communication was effective. Pick-up and delivery was on-time. Driver was very professional as well. E...[More]
By Tolu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 9:17AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 3:33PM
Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Tolu, Thanks so much for the review. I am glad we got you picked up and delivered in your tim...[More]
Felicia kept me informed of the progress of the shipment of my car. Everything was prompt and delivered as promised. Car was in excellent condition ...[More]
By Mike Thompson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 6:43AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 12:44PM
** CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** ...[More]
This was the first time I have had to use a car transport company and Mrs. Castillo made it so helpful and easy. The overall experience was well-manag...[More]
By Katerina Or Eva Oikonomou on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 12:30AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 12:38PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for realizing the professionalism and honesty we have here at Auto Shipping Group Kateri...[More]
We had two cars to ship. Sue Garrison put me at ease throughout the entire process. I would recommend using them. ...[More]
By Delia Stewart on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 9:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 2:18PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Delia and thanks very much for the 5 star review. I am glad I could help put you at ease. It is...[More]
Julie She responded to all of our emails answer questions and she inform if there is a change. So we value her efforts...[More]
By Veronica Mijares on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 8:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 10:57PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com We strive to make all of our customer's moves smooth and stress free for them. Veronica its ...[More]
The best company and best employees. They shipped my car in a convenient time and I was relaxed with them. ...[More]
By Naif Alghamdi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 7:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 7:26PM
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Naif, So glad you did a review! And I am even happier we got you picked up and moved so quick...[More]
I am extremely satisfied with the process. The car was still in the body shop in Billings, MT when I first contacted Auto Shipping Inc. I didn't hav...[More]
By SFields on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 7:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 7:33PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Sasha thank you so much for the 5 star review! Your location was extremely rural but we were able ...[More]
I am thoroughly impressed with Auto Shipping Group and especially Breaana P, for her exceptional customer service. I was burned by another shipping c...[More]
By Kat on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 4:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 6:47PM
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Kat, I am so happy we got your vehicle to you finally. And I am even happier that you truste...[More]
Definitely a nice choice, competitive price, perfect customer service, fast pick up and delivery. I will choose it again next time I ship my car!...[More]
By Bo Tu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 3:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 2:32PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Thank you, Bo. I am happy everything wor...[More]
Mike is an excellent communicator. I appreciate his honestly and frank discussion about the reality of shipping my vehicle from Indiana to Oregon. ...[More]
By Steve Lovejoy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 2:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 12:50PM
Mike McLoughlin, 360-853-2869, mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Steve, it's great working with you!...[More]
I was very please with the service I receive from Tate and Vitaliy! Both of them reassured me I had chosen the right company to handle my son' car. I ...[More]
By Peggy Belton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 11:42AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 1:11PM
Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanx Peggy for the great review!!! Im very pleased with the punctuality and quickness in wh...[More]
I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle from Atlanta to California after trying to arrange the transport through another carrier who t...[More]
By Calvin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 10:58AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 2:45PM
Brenda 360-853-2846 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com It was great working with you, and as much as I would like to take the credit, this could not have...[More]
When my vehicle originally arrived at the Dallas VPC my plan was to fly to Dallas and pick it up, then drive the very scenic 10hrs back to El Paso. Ho...[More]
By Reggie Hood on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 5:57AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 12:19PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thank you so much Reggie for the review and what a great one! We have lots of carriers we work wit...[More]
I highly reccommend auto shipping group inc. Jeff Vigue is honest and always picks up and answers all questions, no matter what time. Which is importa...[More]
By Jose C Lara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 2:58AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 8:44AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Jose and fo...[More]
Julie Johnston returned every phone call and answered every question. She took great care of me. Happy to have my car from Missouri here in Maui with ...[More]
By Jenna Durbin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 19 2014 12:21AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 12:21PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jenna it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I wish you the very best, enjo...[More]
Brenda (Auto Shipping Group) was very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. She did an incredible job at calling throughout the process and maintaini...[More]
By Carlo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 3:24PM
Brenda 360-853-2846 brenda@autoshipping.com Carlo it was amazing watching this transport unfold. I am so glad that things went so smoothly and fast...[More]
Tate was great from the start. A no pressure guy who gives the impression he wants only to help. He communicated every step of the way, all informatio...[More]
By Al Lang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 1:22PM
Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanx again Al... I enjoyed having the opportunity to help transport your new toy. I hope I...[More]
I had previously shipped our car, arranged by the buyer, through Sue. I had her name and contact information and months later looked it up when I need...[More]
By Jack Mazurak on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 8:43PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Jack for a really great review. It was surely my pleasure working with you and please ...[More]
Exceeded my expectations!! Reasonably priced with Exceptional service!! I would absolutely use this company again and refer friends and family!! As...[More]
By Melody Besner on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 6:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 7:00PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melody, Thank you so much for the words of gratitude. It was a pleasure assisting you in the tra...[More]
This is the first of two cars that I am shipping and Julie was very professional and informative. Told us what to expect and was there to answer our ...[More]
By MC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 5:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 6:57PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Matt thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our cust...[More]
Martha is the best! I struggled to find a carrier to pick this car up from a remote location in Ohio and due to such a large car it was difficult find...[More]
By William Blazvick (Bill) on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 5:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 12:43PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE!! Thank you so much Bill for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customer and even though your ...[More]
I don't usually write reviews but I honestly feel I need to share my experience with potential shipping customers.I have never shipped a vehicle and w...[More]
By Tammy Mattina on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 2:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 10:49AM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
This is our second time as a customer to Auto Shipping Group. Felicia Bond-Williams, their representative, assisted us last time and I specifically co...[More]
By Mark Anderson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 2:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 4:09PM
Jeff was wonderful to work with. We dealt with multiple brokers at different companies throughout our move across the country, and Jeff was by far the...[More]
By Angelica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 12:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 2:18PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the kind review Angelica and...[More]
Robert and Laura, our husband and wife driver / packer team were fantastic, really hard working and very pleasant to deal with. They were very careful...[More]
By Jason Pienaar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 11:22AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 7:24AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jason thank you so much for the great review. its was a pleasure assisting you in transporting y...[More]
Alexandra, did a awesome job from start to finish. Everything we talk about prior to pick up was on key. I will refer all friend to her, because I kn...[More]
By Ken Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 10:31AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 12:58PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Ken, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a p...[More]
I would like to thank Olivia Maxie for her excellent customer service. She was on top of things at all times and was quick to communicate. With the ...[More]
By Bob Houghton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:54AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 9:22AM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Bob for being understanding through this whole process. It can get frustrating...[More]
From my first contact with Jeff Vigue at the Auto Shipping Group to the last, he was friendly, knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions. The e...[More]
By Mary H Ciocan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 8:02AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 9:09AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks Mary for the nice review. It was my ...[More]
We shipped two of our cars from NC to our new duty station in CA. Our representative Lance Staab was amazing and assisted us through the whole process...[More]
By Amber Glenn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 18 2014 1:15AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 7:54AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Amber thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so glad that i was able to make your tra...[More]
Transporting a college student half way across the United States is stressful but adding transporting a car magnifies the stress level. Lance and his ...[More]
By Lori Oakley on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 17 2014 10:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 17 2014 11:26PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggrouip.com Lori thank you for such a great review. I am so glad that i was able to come through for you. I...[More]
That's right, a car is like a member of your family. You take car of it and it takes car of you. I purchased a car from my dad in Michigan this month....[More]
By Lars Pugina on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 17 2014 7:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 17 2014 7:37PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lars it was wonderful working with you on your transport and assisting in getting your famil...[More]
Transport from Bakersfield to LA area went great. Car was picked up early and delivery was also earlier than what I expected. Will surely return and...[More]
By JP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 16 2014 4:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 16 2014 4:57PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com JP it was my pleasure working with you again on your transport. I look forward to the next ...[More]
I recently purchased a show car from Alabama. It was a nice experience until I needed to find a shipper. I read on the internet some of the games ship...[More]
By Jim Keen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 16 2014 1:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 2:21PM
Lance Staab...360-940-7941...lance@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Chell Hart was agood person to have on my side, always calling to keep me informed what was going on. The car was a little dirty but that was becau...[More]
By Brian Larson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 16 2014 12:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 1:57PM
Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com Brian! I was honored to work with you on this route. I was happy to hear your vehicle sh...[More]
Stephanie did an excellent job of explaining the process and providing a quote. Additionally she followed up on my questions in a timely manner a...[More]
By Tonya L Adams on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 10:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 2:24PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 Star Service****...[More]
Tige is the Best! I will always use him for Transporting our vehicles!!! Prices are always excellent and we have never had a complaint from a customer...[More]
By Terry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 8:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 17 2014 7:41PM
DON"T sign up on those websites that send out your request to a bunch of transporters. I took CarsDirect.com recommendation and contacted Aut...[More]
By Brendan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 6:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 7:40PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Brendan and many thanks for the fantastic review. I was actually unaware of that website until ...[More]
Sue Garrison was nothing short of terrific to work with from first contact to last. She stayed on top of some very challenging logistical challenges, ...[More]
By James W. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 6:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 7:40PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much James for the wonderful review. Yes there were some out of the ordinary occurrences...[More]
Was a pleasure to work with Matt @ Auto Shipping Group. He was polite, followed up on all queries, and helped liaise with the shipping company to ensu...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 2:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 3:28PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mark, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services...[More]
Tige was straight forward and honest and was great in communication. Would definately use them again. If you are thinking about using Auto Shipping Gr...[More]
By Chad Armstrong on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 1:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 17 2014 7:41PM
Chell was excellent. She kept in contact with me and ensured that the car was delivered on time and confirmed delivery. The best car shipping experien...[More]
By Michel Leroux on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 10:21AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 19 2014 1:48PM
Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Michel, I am tickled to hear this was the best car shipping experience you've ha...[More]
Easy pick up and delivery. Car came early - 7 days from CT to CA! Auto Shipping Group was pleasant over the phone, and made me feel at ease with the w...[More]
By Kate S. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 10:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 4:57PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Kate, Thank you so much! It...[More]
The service from ASG was very good. They were very responsive to my questions and honest about the pricing....[More]
By Jim Sinnot on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 4:59AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 10:20AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jim Thank you for taking the time to send me a review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transp...[More]
I chose this company because of their "door-to-door" service. I have found that if a company advertises door-to-door, it is most likely not ...[More]
By gayle wheeler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 15 2014 12:32AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 2:49PM
Hello Gayle, when a customer does an inspection on a vehicle at arrival they must be careful. If you sign with No damages It is almost impossible t...[More]
Felicia Bond-Williams was thorough from start to finish and was always available to answer questions. My only issue was that the pick-up of my vehicl...[More]
By JGarner on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 10:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 11:08AM
**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872, FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Jacob, Thank you so much for taking time out during your hectic move to...[More]
everything went fine miss hart walked through the entire process made me feel very comfortable with her services I was happy the car came in on time i...[More]
By doug higgs on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 7:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 7:36PM
CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Doug! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review! I really appreciate...[More]
Through a brief internet search, I found Auto Shipping Group fairly mixed in with a lot of seemingly, less-than-reputable companies. Their oversight ...[More]
By Heath on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 7:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 18 2014 1:55PM
Cassie at Auto Shipping Group called me every day until my car was safely shipped! It was wonderful knowing that she was working hard to find someone ...[More]
By Laura Nagy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 6:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 15 2014 9:07AM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com OH Laura, you were sooooo pleasant to work for. Always happy, very uplifting. It truly was a ple...[More]
Chell was awesome and pleasant to work with. My particular job was not the easiest since I had to reschedule about three times. Chell followed up with...[More]
By Adrian Jara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 4:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 5:37PM
CHELL HART***(360) 207-4390***chellh@autoshippinggroups*** Adrian! This was one of the most interesting ships I have had the privileged of handling...[More]
My experience working with Martha Castillo was exceptional. After a very bad experience with another company, Martha was professional, courteous, and...[More]
By Becky Meyer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 3:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 5:29PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much! You started with a bad experience in this industry...[More]
After much research I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. I read in some reviews that Transport Reviews is not a real review service. Well I can...[More]
By Jeff T. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 2:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 3:11PM
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Jeff, Thank you for the review! You were such a great customer to speak with and I am very ha...[More]
My experience with this company was excellent. Martha explained everything very well since it was my first time using an auto transport company.When I...[More]
By Roland Alexander on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 2:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 5:27PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much! I do my very best, enjoy working with people and e...[More]
Martha Castillo was great. She got the job set up so that my transporter picked up the car the day I needed and delivered it to me the day I needed. S...[More]
By Michael B on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 1:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 5:19PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Michael, thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service ...[More]
Made it a quick and easy shipment. Always keeps the customer happy. Shipper was there on time and arrived early. Chell will work hard for her custom...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 1:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 1:39PM
CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Greg! I was concerned about finding a carrier running through your part of So...[More]
Martha made shipping my car easy and painless. Thanks for doing such a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Jason Jones on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 1:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 1:42PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Jason, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I got it shipped fast and saved you money! You wer...[More]
I contacted a different shipping company before and they did not contact me again to give me any updates with my quote. With Martha Castillo from Auto...[More]
By Kristeen Pareja/ Lauro on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 1:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 2:08PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customer and even though your route ...[More]
My car being transported was the least stressful part of my move. They were able to find a driver quickly & schedule a pick up for just a couple d...[More]
By Leila Curry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 14 2014 10:33AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 12:24PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Leila, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I wish you the very best in y...[More]
From the first contact with Olivia to the delivery of our vehicle, this was a pleasant experience. From the time we chose Auto Shipping Group to the ...[More]
By Kim Or Cathy Armstrong on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 11:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 12:28PM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 984-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Kim and Cathy, for all of your patience during this process. I understand it c...[More]
We have now shipped five cars from East to West or vice versa. This was definitely the smoothest delivery yet. Also, the driver was very professiona...[More]
By Carol Labov on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 9:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 9:36AM
**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872, FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Carol, Aww thank you so much for your 5 star review! When booking with ...[More]
I called Brittany to make a reservation to have my kia spectra transported from pittsburgh,pa to peoria, az and she could not of been any nicer. she w...[More]
By Brett Brozovich on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 8:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 12:07PM
**BRITTANY ANDERSON 360-853-2827 brittany@autoshippinggroup.com** Brett, Thank you for taking time to write a review for me! I appreciate your busin...[More]
Great customer service. I had never used an Auto Carrier before. They answered all my questions and eased my fears. Once again Thank you Lance for...[More]
By Manohar Prathpati on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 7:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 8:04PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Manu, Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. I really appreciate the time you took to wr...[More]
The transportation time is faster than I would expect and they are able to drop off on time. The car is a bit dirty though, which is reasonable as the...[More]
By Yan Zhang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 6:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:42PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Yan thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehic...[More]
I have shipped other auto/trucks in the past but this was by far the quickest and easiest service I have experienced. ...[More]
By D Shaw on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 5:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 14 2014 12:41PM
****Joe McConnell 602-428-6880****5 Star Service***D.Shaw, thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto rel...[More]
This company is a broker and will charge a ~$250 fee on top of the price of the transport (which you will pay to the driver on arrival). This may sou...[More]
By Ryan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 4:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:08PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES TOO. Ryan, you could almost do MY job......[More]
The service I got to explain the car shipping experience was incredible - I felt like every other company was giving me the run around and I couldn't ...[More]
By Jason Harris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 3:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:15PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Jason, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our services here ...[More]
Matthew Peterson and Auto Shipping Group are A-plus all the way! He informed me straight away how the US Freight Board system really worked and what t...[More]
By Alison McCabe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 3:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:00PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Alison, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my servic...[More]
This is my first time transporting car from NH to CA and with Auto Shipping Group Inc I cannot ask for more. Brittany Anderson 360-853-2827 is an exce...[More]
By Sheue Chen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 3:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 5:02PM
Brittany Anderson! 360-853-2827 Brittany@autoshippinggroup.com Sheue, Thank you for taking time to write review! I really enjoyed working with you...[More]
I want to start out by saying my experience with Auto Shipping Group was excellent. I bought a car in Florida and needed it to be shipped to Californi...[More]
By Jeff Hartman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 3:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 3:10PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Jeff, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for myself an...[More]
We had a fantastic experience with Alexandra Nelson. Her direct line is 360-853-2844. From the very first time I discussed the possibility of going...[More]
By Todd Trimberger on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 2:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 3:22PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Todd, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appr...[More]
Cassie with Auto Shipping Group was terrific. She stayed in constant contact with me through out the move and was excellent in walking me through the...[More]
By MJL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 1:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 3:35PM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Mark, you are so kind. It was a pleasure helping you through you shipment from San Antonio to Ol...[More]
Quote was returned very promptly and everything was handled very professionally, will recommend this company for any autotransport needs. Thank yo...[More]
By Dr Neville Sookra on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 1:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:25PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Dr. Sookra for the kind review. You were very easy to work with and I am glad you had a good...[More]
We were very happy with the service of Auto Shipping Group. Brandon was helpful in getting the shipping arranged very promptly. The car arrived on ti...[More]
By Lauren on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 11:22AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 12:28PM
5 STAR SERVICE **** Hello Lauren , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all ...[More]
I would recommend ASG. The picked up quickly and delivered on-time. Olivia was great to deal with, she was great about answering my questions and gett...[More]
By Caleb on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 10:06AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 6:09PM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup THANK YOU SO MUCH CALEB. I REALLY APPRECIATE WORKING WITH YOU AND GETTING YOUR VEHICLE TO YO...[More]
They were quick to respond and work things quickly. I would recommend them for others as they maintained communication until the vehicle was delivere...[More]
By venkat on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 13 2014 9:33AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 13 2014 11:22AM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up a review Venkat, I really appreciate it con...[More]
Previous 1 2 3