View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 90
Reviews 1-25 of 2228
Thank you for a great transport experience!!! I worked with Dan Cabral and he was great! Dan was knowledgeable, courteous and friendly on the phone! Ryan, who was the gentleman who actually transported the truck, was also very friendly. My truck was picked up a day early and delivered in 2 days!! I will definitely use you all again if I ever need to transport an automobile!! I also will recommend your company to anyone needing to transport a car or truck!! Thanks again! Barb...[More]
By Barbara Simonds on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Very attentive service - prompt but not pushy. The job to move the car cross country was completed without a problem. We did have to review the paperwork a few times as the to and from destinations were switched. Personable service. Would use again....[More]
By Melanie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Very happy with Tige Yeargin and ASG . I received many quotes on shipping my car and they were all about the same amount from company to company. I chose ASG because Tige was very knowledgable, articulate and customer service oriented. They made the move easy and carefree by offering continuos and effective emails detailing every step of the process. I am presently having a second car shipped by Tige and ASG as we speak....I would definitely refer these folks vs others who quoted me because these other shippers kept calling and calling and borderline harassing me, about their quotes...plus many of these other companies did not speak English very well which really concerned me, thus this why I chose ASG.......[More]
By Brian Hauguel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Once again Dan Cabral and Auto Shipping Group delivered exactly the service I needed. For the second time in about a month I needed to get a vehicle from north west Montana to Texas. No small order. With Auto Shipping Group and Dan Cabral as my contact it went off with out a hitch. The drivers with Transport Express Inc. were great to work with. They arrived when they said they would and before I knew it the Toyota was in Texas. Thank you to all. Sincerly Jon Mckane...[More]
By Jon Mckane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Perfect 10/10 experience... Thanks Daniel! Fast, friendly, flexible, fair and honest! I recommend working with him the next time you need to shop your car and want it done right, with a stress free experience. ...[More]
By Brandon Stine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
We had to move cross country from Buffalo NY to Sacramento CA. No small thing, and lot of things could go wrong. So, after a lot of research I resolved with AutoShipping because 1) Great Reviews from previous customers esp cross country moves. 2) BBB rated A+ (whereas a lot of competitors were not. do your research). 3) good price. 4) great initial contact with customer rep. The move itself was a breeze. The truck started a day late, which was fine, but ended up getting cross country way early which was pleasant surprise. The best part, other than the competitive price was the communication; both Chaley (from ASG) and Oxana (from Viva Express) were in constant contact and made the move seamless. With all the hassle of moving, esp cross country, shipping the car with a well rated, well communicating team was absolutely awesome because it offers piece of mind and one giant thing not to worry about. I would definitely use them again, in a heartbeat, if I have to ship a car. ...[More]
By UG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC**** CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678****UG, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure a...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle and the customer service and delivery were top notch! Sam promptly responded to my phone calls and emails. Delivery was right on time! I'm so happy!...[More]
By Torrence Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Torrence, thank you for the 5 star review!! I always try to make a transport go as smoothly ...[More]
I called Dan Cabral at Auto Shipping Group to set up shipping my car yesterday afternoon. I was on a tight schedule and only had three days available to have the carrier pick up my car. He took care of it very quickly. Less than a hour after speaking to him, he had lined up a carrier to pick up my car the very next day. I was really impressed by how quickly he was able to set it up. The carrier arrived right on time at 8 this morning. It only took about 15 minutes for them to load up the car. The driver was very polite and friendly. It should arrive in about 5 days. Thanks Dan for making this process so easy and hassle-free. I will definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. ...[More]
By Lacey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
This was the first time I trusted someone else to ship my car. In the past I usually towed my mustange GT myself to the destination, but do to limited time, I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and Chell was able to provide excellent services. From the beginning Chell was up-front with the process and ensured that she would provided step by step detail for the shipping process. Chell setup the transport and keep in constant contact with me when the vehicle was picked up and droped off. If and when I need auto transport, I will gladly reach-out to Chell and Auto Shipping group for the service. Thanks Chell!...[More]
By Tony on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Robert Reyes was our customer contact and he did a very nice job in making sure our car arrived safely at its destination. Since this is basically a once in a lifetime service, handing over the car to someone we did not know involved trust. Robert instilled trust by letting us know about their successful track record, the company reviews and he stayed involved in the process. Our car arrived safely at its destination and on time. I was surprised actually that the service worked as well as it did. I was wondering what problems would arise and none did. ...[More]
By Annie J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
I felt like I was in good hands in setting up my dispatch with Auto Shipping Group and Felicia expressed her expertise and was able to take care of my concerns such as being able to get to the airport or rental car place after my car was picked up by the truck driver. She helped set up the location of my pickup to be at the terminal to make it easier on me since this was my first time shipping my car out. Quick on getting my order in and processed and solidifying on the dates and quote of shipment. ...[More]
By Kimberly Eliazo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 8:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Kimberly, Thank you for your business and f...[More]
Chell was very nice to deal with, she kept me up to date on everything, i had to change my pick up date and she even made calls to BMW dealer in California to arrange it, and then she would call to let me know. we had a Title issue with dealer and was delayed for few days and our SUV arrived in Seattle and Chell arranged a free storage for 4 days, I want to thank her for finding us best price but she provided service. Chell thanks again! i would love to hire for our next pick up! ...[More]
By Taj Sandhu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 7:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Robert was fantastic to work with. He personally followed up to let me know the status of my order and when the driver would be arriving, going out of his way. There were cheaper options out there but I'm fine paying an extra $100 for the good service, timely / easy pick up and delivery. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By MO on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 5:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 was a pleasure to work with. She updated her voicemail every morning with the date and her schedule in case I needed to call her while she was in a meeting. Always returned my messages and questions promptly. Even got me a better rate than the estimated quote! On top of it all she took my urgency to get my car delivered quickly and arranged for a carrier to pick up my car the same day I called. Being a first time auto-shipper, I found working with Felicia to be an immensely enjoyable experience. ...[More]
By Daniel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 5:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 23 2014 5:59PM
**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hi Daniel, Awww...thank you very much for your kind words. When you 1...[More]
It was a pleasure to do business with a company that had an excellent staff and provided excellent information about the company, its' policies and cost up front. There were no surprises and the company delivered ahead of schedule. The JBT Premiere shipping company driver, Pamir was very knowledgeable about putting the vehicle on the container and assuring me there were no issues. He was a first class gentleman and very professional. It was a pleasure doing business with your company. Crystal Smith...[More]
By Crystal Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 5:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 23 2014 5:38PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Crystal, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 Star ...[More]
There are quite a few transport companies listed online so I opted to look for one using customer reviews - even so, the list was still huge. I feel fortunate that I stumbled upon Mike at Auto Shipping Group. It was the prompt and thorough communication that set him apart so I opted to use them as pricing was pretty similar for a few quotes I received. The pickup was timely and professional. The car arrived as promised and the drop off was unhurried and convenient....[More]
By M Salek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 2:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 23 2014 3:59PM
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Marc, Thank you for your nice review. It was a pleasure hel...[More]
Brandon really helped me. He was knowledgeable and honest about the cost and time frame. My car even arrived earlier than I thought and they even picked it up a lot earlier as well since they were in the area....[More]
By Zalia Wallrabenstein on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 1:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 23 2014 7:10PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES *** Hello Zalia , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much ...[More]
This is the first time I have had a vehicle shipped, and there were certain requests that I needed to be sure were taken care of. Stephanie was a great help to set up the initial pick up of the vehicle. She answered all of my questions and followed through. Both the pick up and delivery times were exactly as they were confirmed to me. Auto Shipping Group took good care of me and my vehicle. I would certainly recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Doug W on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 1:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 23 2014 1:52PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. ****5 STAR SERVICE*** Doug, Th...[More]
Great experience from initial call to delivery. Car was picked up on time and delivered across country in seven days, the short side estimate of delivery time. Everything worked as described in the process....[More]
By John on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 12:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 23 2014 9:23PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was great working with you and the very...[More]
Stephanie was great from beginning to end. Our transportation wasn't a easy one shipping a car from Canada to the US. But with that said, she made it go smoothly. Great communication throughout the process. Thanks Stephanie!...[More]
By Alex Boler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 12:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Alex, Tha...[More]
I am more interested in great customer service than price, but got both when working with Felicia Bond-Williams at Auto Shipping Group. ...[More]
By Quinton Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 5:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 6:16PM
**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Quinton, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! I appreci...[More]
I had to ship my 2012 Nissan Sentra from Illinois to California. On a short notice the auto shipping group was able to arrange a shipment carrier for my car with in 3 days. The pickup was on time and the delivery was also prompt. The carrier type was of open type, there was no damage to the car. Also, the response to my inquiries while the car was being shipped from IL to CA was prompt. I would definitely recommend this shipping carrier for any one who is planning to ship the car. ...[More]
By Raghu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 4:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 5:13PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Raghu, Thank yo...[More]
I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and worked with Chell Hart after we had worked with a different auto transport company but they stopped responding to us after telling us that they were having issues with the pickup and did not provide us with any updates until after the window for pickup had passed. Chell was very helpful and informative, helping explain exactly how the process works (this was my first time dealing with this), was very personable and friendly and a pleasure to work with. She helped me with getting my vehicle moved in a timely manner and was very proactive with communications, exactly as I had expected with the previous company that I gave up on (and last a deposit to). I would definitely recommend Chell and the Auto Shipping Group should you have any auto transport needs. They are thoughtful and courteous and will make sure that you are taken care and will use them again in the future for an even bigger move. Chell- Thank you again for all of your help in getting this done for us....[More]
By Tony T on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 4:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 23 2014 12:51PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Tony! I was so glad to be able to help you and your family with this transport! ...[More]
Wendy Barker was a pleasure to work with. Although the move didn't happen as hoped. She worked out great pricing, and was more than willing to answer all questions for me....[More]
By gg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 3:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 4:49PM
Wendy Barker 360-241-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com GG, It was a pleasure talking with you. Sorry your move did not happen. I am glad I was a...[More]
The entire process from pickup to delivery was very smooth. Customer service provided by Robert was fantastic. I would use them again for sure. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending them to my friends and family. ...[More]
By Shelly on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 22 2014 3:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 22 2014 3:39PM
****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Shelly, thank you for the kind words and letting me assist you with getting your ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3