View 147,031 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 73
Reviews 1-25 of 1813
I would definitely ship my car through Auto Shipping Group again. There are incidents where certain bad incidents happen (occasional bad reviews) but ...[More]
By Steve on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggropu.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks Steve for the nice review, it w...[More]
I submitted a shipping request with a preferred shipping date being on a Wednesday. On Tuesday morning, I get a call from the person who was going to...[More]
By John Miller on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Olivia at auto shopping group was prefect and great to work with. I will recommend tis company to all of my friends. ...[More]
By Caitlin Cunningham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Olivia at Auto Shipping Group was very helpful, when transporting my car. Thanks to Auto Shipping Group I had a good Experience and will ship again...[More]
By Roy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Thanks to Olivia Maxie and the Staff at Auto Shipping for making this transport a success. I will definately use Auto Shipping group again....[More]
By Fred on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Great service and friendly staff. The only hiccup was a break down between Cascade and the driver. Cascade called to tell me that the car was go...[More]
By Michael Lisa on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Olivia was very knowledgeable and very helpful. She helped me with all my concerns. It was a pleasure to speak to her. I will use Auto Shipping Grou...[More]
By Latasha on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Great job again...Car was picked up in Allentown, PA and delivered to Ocala, FL in 24 hours. Malia and Auto Shipping Group get the job done!...[More]
By Star Reliance on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
My first time shipping a car and Tate took good care of me. He did a very good job explaining the process to me in a honest and straight forward manne...[More]
By Chad Gruizenga on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
My Experience with this company was excellent.my contact person was Cassie Swyers, could not have asked for better customer service the driver who's n...[More]
By Demetrious Wright on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Thank you Olivia for the wonderful experience. I was nervous at first, you assured me everything was going to work out And It Did Thanks again, Oli...[More]
By Pansy Jones on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 31 2014 3:44AM
Great Service, On time delivery, Friendly customer service rep. Would use service again if need arises....[More]
By Edward Holmes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2014 4:16PM
I have worked with Malia for several years now and, as always, I once again received excellent service...Carrier was found almost immediately, and bot...[More]
By Frasier Health Care on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2014 3:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 29 2014 6:34PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY WONDERFUL COMPANY - AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Gary Fraiser! You are an amazin...[More]
I needed to transport a vehicle from the Memphis, TN area to southeast Michigan and I needed to do so in a hurry, but at a competitive price. I am th...[More]
By Mr. Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2014 2:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 29 2014 7:25PM
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Marcus, You were a wonderful customer to have! And i enjoy knowing that I eased your concern...[More]
Customer service from Auto Shipping Group was great. However, the particular driver that transported our car was overly optimistic about both pick ...[More]
By James Kellerman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2014 12:30PM
I started with another company and it became confusing and with lack of communication. After I started working with Ms. Castillo she made a point to e...[More]
By Chandlor Rivera/ Edward Rivera on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2014 11:19AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 29 2014 2:51PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow Edward, what an amazing review, thank you so much! You started with a bad experience in this i...[More]
Tige was a great help in the moving process. He was knowledgable and very accessible. Movedcars from GA to AZ. He made sure I understood the process ...[More]
By Olivia Watkins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2014 9:01AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
There was a mechanical problem with the delivery truck . When Randy found out about the delay he was on the phone letting us know of the problem. In m...[More]
By Angel S Cooper on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 10:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 29 2014 6:11PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Angel, thank you for taking the time to leave me a review it really means a lot to me. I fully appreci...[More]
Great customer service. Was in frequent and prompt contact with a representative, who answered all my questions clearly and to my satisfaction. Driver...[More]
By Adrian Wan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 9:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 29 2014 1:16PM
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Adrian, I am so glad we could get you picked up and delivered in your time frame. You were a...[More]
Malia was excellent, she was very upfront and honest when educating me on the process and providing pricing. I shopped around and not only was the pri...[More]
By Sue Billman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 8:17PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 29 2014 6:26PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Sue, thank you so much for the great r...[More]
Jeff was extremely professional and he provided excellent customer service. I will recommend Auto Shipping a Group....[More]
By Latrice Battle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 7:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 9:09PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829. jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks Latrice for the kind review. It ...[More]
I used ASG to help ship my wife's car from Northern Washington State down to Southern California. This was my first time shipping a car. I chose ASG...[More]
By Ted P on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 2:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 3:01PM
CHELL HART*** (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you Ted, for choosing to work with my on your transport needs and for taking the...[More]
Sue at Auto Group Shipping was great, I was a little nervous about shipping my car since it was the first time I had done anything like it. With that ...[More]
By Cedric Agyeman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 1:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 4:02PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Cedric for the great review! I am glad I could help put your mind at ease and so glad both ...[More]
First time using a car transport broker and all in all it went well. A bit of a hiccup early when I got a call saying they had a driver who could pic...[More]
By Jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 1:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 1:55PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jon, first i do want to a...[More]
Excellent customer service. This is the second time I have used Auto Shipping Group. I have several offices throughout the country and sometimes I nee...[More]
By Brit Mellon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 11:46AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 12:40PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brit, Thank you for your ...[More]
My shipping experience was excellent from beginning to end. Sam's assistance and follow-up was what I expected. Truck driver was efficient and did w...[More]
By Douglas Black on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 9:13AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 10:31AM
Sam Anderson...sam@autoshippinggroup.com...360-207-5504 Shari and Doug, I am glad I was able to make this an uneventful and smooth transport for yo...[More]
I've used them twice across the country from nj to ca and ca to nj. Lance also helped us out with a time sensitive transport. Great overall experien...[More]
By Charles Maisato on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2014 12:10AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 12:21PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Charles Thank you so much for the great review. It was again a pleasure helping you find a ca...[More]
This was a very easy process, Everything I was told was going to happen,it happen. This was a positive experience....[More]
By jame cole on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 11:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 10:43AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, Thank you for trust...[More]
Wow, I had a lot of anxiety about shipping my daughter's car but I was overwhelmed by the service. Olivia Maxie was not only prompt at returning my p...[More]
By Kim/ Tom Schmeltzer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 10:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 10:46AM
Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-483-4347, Olivia Maxie Kim and Tom, Thank you so much! I am so happy that you have a great experience. Its always...[More]
By Kim/ Tom Schmeltzer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 10:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 10:46AM
Kim was great and arranged a very quick pickup (next day). She answered all of my questions and was very prompt at returning calls. The driver cont...[More]
By KB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 9:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 10:44AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Kelly, Thank you for this ...[More]
First time having a car transported and it went fairly well. Car arrived in good condition as expected. Kimberly kept us informed as to where the car...[More]
By DT on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 6:59PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 10:44AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! David, Thank you so much f...[More]
I actually received the car a little earlier than expected which was wonderful for me so I turned my rental back and saved a lot of money. Excellent e...[More]
By monica schwartz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 5:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 5:25PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Monica, I really enjoyed ...[More]
Kimberly was great. She was very prompt on her responses and made the process very easy for me. George, or Jorge? Either way, he was a great driver an...[More]
By Spencer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 5:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 5:18PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Spencer, Thank you so muc...[More]
My entire experience with this company was exceptional. Everyone I spoke to and dealt with along the way was courteous and efficient and went out of t...[More]
By Nan McCormack on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 4:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 5:39PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Nan, very nice of you to take the time to write a review for my service. I ...[More]
My experience with the company was great. The price was reasonable, the time of pick up and delivery was on time and the costumer service was ex...[More]
By Andres Umana on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 4:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 5:33PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Andres for taking the time to write a review for my services. Its nice to ...[More]
Alexandra, did a very good job in keeping me aware to the up and del. times. She also did a very good job in explaining the process. I would call he...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 4:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 5:43PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** David, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate th...[More]
very good. second time I have used them and they are honest and dependable. very rare in this field and profession. additionally, the price was reason...[More]
By toyin ogun on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 3:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 4:52PM
Tate (360)8532848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review. It was great working with you. I hope to be able to help you and/or your frien...[More]
Auto Shipping Group provide the transporting of my travel trailer from Nevada to Texas. VIP Transport was used and they were excellent. My trailer had...[More]
By Randy Dorn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 3:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 5:35PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Randy thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our cus...[More]
made arrangements with Auto Shipping Group in late June for a car to ship from WA to PA in early Aug. No problem , got quote and order number and pic...[More]
By Suzanne on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 3:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2014 4:31PM
Suzanne...Indeed, your order did fall through the cracks somewhat here as your original agent, left the company for other ventures. We did the best w...[More]
FIRST WENT WITH "READY AUTO TRANSPORT" BUT THEN REALIZED CAR WILL TAKE DAYS TO ARRIVE AND THEY HAD BAD REVIEWS, CALLED THESE GUYS AND THEN T...[More]
By GREGG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 3:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 4:30PM
Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828 dan@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much it was my pleasure....[More]
Auto Shipping Group, and Felicia made the move of the truck sold extremely easy. No follow up was required after booking with them. Move was at the ri...[More]
By marc board on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 2:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 29 2014 4:22PM
**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** ...[More]
I used Alexandra at Auto Shipping Group and they contracted with Alberts Transport in IL and the transport went without any problems. I asked Alex wh...[More]
By Charlie L. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 2:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 4:03PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Charlie, Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback on your exper...[More]
Very professional company. I was assigned a driver the same day as I accepted their quote. The driver was on time and very polite for both the pick ...[More]
By Joy Medley on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 1:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 3:48PM
I had good experience with Auto Shipping Group, Inc. The company has a life person answering the phone call. The arrange of truck and delivery was qui...[More]
By Wei Du on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2014 12:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 1:04PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Wei, Thank you for this re...[More]
Always had good business. Use this company multiple times always square biz and Fast response. Never late, nevet has damage or hidden cost....[More]
By gary cunningham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 26 2014 7:55PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 11:49AM
Matt Peterson ***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for the review Gary, it was our second time working together and the shi...[More]
Amazing! I contacted and researched many different companies. Martha Castillo, the agent who set the delivery up, was prompt, helpful, honest and ...[More]
By Janice Standish on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 26 2014 4:40PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 12:12PM
CALL MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 For a free quote! Janice! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service A...[More]
With all my moves, I am used to being jerked around by brokers. Within four hours of my signing up, I had a truck arranged for pickup. Two days later...[More]
By Chris Doyle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 26 2014 4:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 26 2014 5:00PM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com *****360 207 5535 Thanks Chris, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my service...[More]
After hearing about Sue on this website (TransportReviews) I shot her an email looking to talk to about shipping my car from Florida to California. I ...[More]
By Jacob Babins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 26 2014 2:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 26 2014 3:15PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Jacob, Thank you so much for this shining review. Customer service is my number one priority and i...[More]
I submitted a request for an online quote and received one almost immediately. I also called the company on Saturday (great that they have weekend ho...[More]
By Ian G Brosnan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 26 2014 10:25AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 4:23PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Thank you for the nice review, am...[More]
Went on line to to read the reviews on auto shipping group and liked what I read. I immediately called up and spoke to Randy Chavez who gave me the ...[More]
By Tracy Jenter Or Brian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 25 2014 9:53PM
By Tracy Jenter Or Brian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 25 2014 9:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 2:27PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Tracy for taking the time to leave me some feedback. It was my pleasure helping you guys get yo...[More]
Chell Hart is a very professional, hard working individual and definitely an asset to Auto Shipping Group. From the time I inquired with Chell mid Ju...[More]
By Joan Parmater on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 25 2014 2:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 2:16PM
CHELL HART (360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Joan! Thank you for speaking so highly of my work. This was an interesting transport...[More]
The person who picked up the car was diligent and careful in ensuring the condition of the car and came to our house so we didn't have to drive any wh...[More]
By Kristen Juhan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 25 2014 12:17PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 12:30PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Kristen it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. I wish you the very best and loo...[More]
I would recommend this shipping company. Communication was great. Car arrived and everything was smooth and easy. ...[More]
By Teri on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 25 2014 11:37AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 12:19PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF-360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Teri. It wwas a pl...[More]
My recent experience with shipping my truck From Nevada to Illinois was handled very efficiently by Felicia. She was a professional at every turn. Co...[More]
By Lawrence Horrell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 25 2014 8:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 4:13PM
**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Larry, Wow! What a wonderful review you left for me!...[More]
I would highly recommend Brenda with Auto Shipping Group. She was very attentive and readily available. My car arrived early and in perfect shape. I...[More]
By Emma Boyce on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 24 2014 11:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 3:38PM
Brenda Ortega - brenda@autoshippinggroup.com - 360-853-2846 Emma it was great helping ship your car. Thanks so much! I hope to do business with you...[More]
I had an interesting experience having my car moved from VA to UT. In the process I learned a couple of key points that I will use next time I do thi...[More]
By Matt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 24 2014 10:06PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 26 2014 10:14AM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your experience w...[More]
This is the first time I have ever done this kind of thing. I had to trust that things would go ok. They did go as planned and I am very happy. ...[More]
By Celeste Brockway on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 24 2014 8:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 26 2014 11:07AM
Lance@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-940-7941 on behalf of Billie Pace Celeste, Thank you so much for a great review! Please let me know if there is an...[More]
My initial pick up date was 7/23/14 but the driver wanted my vehicle on the 21st which gave my friend Steven a 2~3 hour window to deliver the car! Th...[More]
By Jean Pierre Antoine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 24 2014 4:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 8:39PM
Hello Jean, drivers will give ESTIMATED PICKUP and DELIVERY dated. There are variables involved that the drivers do Not control traffic and Constructi...[More]
Son was in accident driving cross county, needed to have car repaired and then shipped. Final repair completion date very fluid. Cassie was wonderfu...[More]
By Edward A Walton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 24 2014 1:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 9:53AM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Ohhh, Edward, you are so kind, thank you. I was truly a pleasure helping you get everything put...[More]
Martha was very responsive and got my car on a truck very quickly. Everything went smoothly. I had to change my delivery address at the last minute an...[More]
By C Dean on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 24 2014 11:35AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 4:41PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote. Thank you for the 5 star review. I quoted you exactly to the dollar and had your car picked up wit...[More]
From getting a quick response from my inquiry to the excellent and thorough explanation of the process to the exact amount I would need to pay, it was...[More]
By Mike Nelson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 23 2014 7:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2014 3:51PM
When my first choice for shipping my son's car got back to me and said they couldn't do it I reached out to Auto Shipping group. It was quite a ple...[More]
By Mike Long on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 23 2014 7:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 8:57PM
Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Mike, I was stunned when you let me know that other company just turned you away! However i ...[More]
First time to ship and I found out how many brokers there were. Auto Shipping Group Inc. met my request for a quote. I reviewed their rating and was...[More]
By Larry Simpson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 23 2014 3:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 26 2014 11:03AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 on behalf of Renee Janisch Larry, Thank you so much for this awesome review! if there is anything else...[More]
Jeff has now shipped 2 cars for us from California to Texas . He could not be more helpful . The pickup and delivery was prompt . The drivers were ca...[More]
By Martha Welsh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 23 2014 3:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 23 2014 3:50PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for continuing to use me and ou...[More]
Chell at Auto Shipping Group GREAT! ST TRUCKING THE WORST EVER TRANSPORT COMPANY!!!! DON'T EVER USE THEM! With regards to the broker, Auto Shipp...[More]
By EH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 22 2014 7:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 1:56PM
CHELL HART (360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** EH, I sincerely appreciate the kind review you’ve left for me, even after such...[More]
I realize everyone providing a service is deserving of compensation. There always is a bit of frustration trying to go from QUOTE to final OUT OF POC...[More]
By Dave on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 22 2014 5:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 26 2014 11:05AM
Brenda@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2846 Dave, Thank you so much for positive words. If you need anything else please let me know...[More]
The car was picked up on tome and delivered on time. The driver called to set up the pick up ahead of time and called us when he was almost at the pic...[More]
By Bouchard on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 22 2014 4:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 26 2014 11:29AM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Danny, it was truly a pleasure helping you with your shipment. You are understanding of organiza...[More]
I read some very good reviews about Auto shipping group before I decided to ship my car and I am here now to add another positive review for ASG. I ex...[More]
By Sanchit P on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 22 2014 4:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 24 2014 12:30PM
** CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Sanchit, Thanks so much for your feedback and 5 S...[More]
Martha was fantastic! So nice and informative! I didn't feel rushed when asking all my questions! She made me feel like she had all the time in the wo...[More]
By Emma h on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 22 2014 2:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 22 2014 2:59PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Emma, thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and info...[More]
Jeff V was a pleasure to work with. I needed an urgent transport: pick-up and delivery in the same week. Jeff worked to find a reputable provider on M...[More]
By Mark J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 22 2014 2:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 22 2014 2:23PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Mark. I am ...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car. My car isn't some classic or exotic car but it is my dream car. With that I was very concerned about shipping i...[More]
By Jeff Bossingham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 22 2014 10:39AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 25 2014 6:23PM
Brandon Bond 360-853-2849. Free Quotes Call direct. Hello Jeff, thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star review. That is how the process should w...[More]
After I finally settled on Auto Transport - and made contact with Olivia Maxie the process was very professional and problem free. The most difficu...[More]
By Donald Klassen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 10:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 22 2014 9:55AM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup Thank You Don for this awesome review. It was sincerely my Pleasure to make sure your grandd...[More]
Lance Staab was honest about the process and was always available to answer my questions. I have had no experience with shipping a vehicle before and ...[More]
By Gary J Romeo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 10:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 22 2014 9:56AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Gary, Thank you for such great review. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to write i...[More]
First off, the car shipping process has some inconsistencies no matter what company you choose to broker the deal. Costs and quotes will inch up and a...[More]
By Shawn B. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 8:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 22 2014 10:07AM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup Thank you Shawn, I Truly enjoyed working with you and Casey through this process. Although y...[More]
Olivia Maxie has great customer service and a very nice lady to speak with.. I feel very good with her helping me.. Thanks Olivia......[More]
By Mike Futcher on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 6:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 22 2014 10:10AM
OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup Thank you Mike, I look forward to working with you through this process. Tell Amanda her car...[More]
AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. delivered on their service promise. Joe McConnell was easy to work with and made the experience painless. Auto Shipping Gro...[More]
By Cory on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 6:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 6:38PM
JOE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-834-6013 Thank you Cory for this great review. Tell your friends and family about us!...[More]
I had a good experience with this company. Sam Anderson was awesome and great customer service. Had long haul trucking company was the carrier. Peter ...[More]
By rad on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 5:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 6:36PM
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for letting me help you with the shipment of your car. I appreciate your business and...[More]
My car's transport from MD to WA went smoothly. The pick-up date was scheduled promptly and the car was picked up on the day promised, although about...[More]
By Diane Makuc on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 4:59PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 5:59PM
Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Diane for taking the time to write a review for my services. Im happy to se...[More]
I was very happy with ASG. I was shipping my car from California to Atlanta with a very tight pickup window. The driver arrived on the right day for p...[More]
By ED on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 3:44PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 3:50PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Evan, Thank you so much ...[More]
There is only one word for my experience with Felicia Williams at Auto Shipping Group: Perfect. From the initial response, her vast experience and k...[More]
By Pamela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 3:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 22 2014 2:13PM
FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com, Hello Pam, Awww, Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review! When w...[More]
I was contacted by many companies, but the thing that made us use this company was the straight forward answers. At first I worried that the smaller ...[More]
By JoAnn Weaver on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 2:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 2:58PM
Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review Joann. Yes this industry can be tricky at times and quotes a...[More]
I was very pleased with the service I received. I had a very bad experience with another company from Florida. It was refreshing to deal with someone ...[More]
By Jack V. Campbell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 1:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 1:54PM
CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 *** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jack! It always great to hear that I have improved someone's view of an auto broke...[More]
From start to finish everything worked great. Vehicle was taken care of and I was informed of everything going on....[More]
By Joe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 12:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 1:02PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Joe, Thank you so much for...[More]
As usual, I called Kim, gave her the information, it was done. This is the only company I have found over the years that does a job correctly. I will ...[More]
By Mickey Weise on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 12:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 12:19PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Mickey, I love working w...[More]
This was my first time shopping a vehicle across country . Lance was extremely helpful on educating me on how to go through the process on hiring a ...[More]
By Dawn Cook on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 11:30AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 12:37PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dawn, What a fabulous review you wrote for me. thank you so much for entrusting me transport you...[More]
I got my vehicle in as is condition and on time. They picked up the car in given time frame and delivery on right time too! I read a lot of reviews f...[More]
By Shailesh G on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 21 2014 10:37AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 10:44AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Shailesh, Thank you so much for the great review. it was a pleasure assisting you in transporti...[More]
Thanks Lance for all your help in transporting my car. If I ever have a transporting need, I'll definitely use you guys again....[More]
By Ity on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 11:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 8:15AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ity, thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your d...[More]
Overall a great transaction. Was very please to see that quoted price was the final price I paid. Car was picked up when promised and delivered with ...[More]
By Todd Janeczek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 9:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 1:56PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Todd, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! It was a pleasure w...[More]
My 64 Mustang arrived from Arizona to washington on time. Way cheaper than flying down or getting it myself. The first quote was wrong since the carri...[More]
By Kathy Harbeck on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 7:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 7:40PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kathy thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of the Mu...[More]
This was my third time using Stephanie and Auto Shipping Group to ship my vehicle. Every time I have called, Stephanie has been very helpful and profe...[More]
By Andrew Bohannon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 6:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 4:13PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Andrew, Thank you for the fabulous review. It has been s...[More]
I waited last minute to get my car on its way to the other side of the coast. I tried getting in touch with different companies, but thankfully once I...[More]
By Samantha Pelosi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 5:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 21 2014 6:47PM
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Samantha, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist with your vehicle move. I know th...[More]
From the time I accepted quote from Kimberly to the time the driver delivered the car to my driveway, I had an excellent experience. Everyone was frie...[More]
By Cheryl Greathouse on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 2:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 2:52PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Cheryl, I am so glad that ...[More]
Breanna helped us out every step of the way to get a carrier! Great customer service and our carrier was very friendly and on time. Highly recommend...[More]
By Alexis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 1:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 3:36PM
Breanna***Breanna @autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Alexis, You were a stellar customer and you and your mom were so understanding and just a j...[More]
Martha Castillo was a perfect agent! She was extremely knowledgable and took the extra time necessary to insure that our deadlines were met. It was ex...[More]
By Joseph Roda on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 12:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 4:49PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Joe Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review. I worked hard to follow through on your needs...[More]
Chell was great. Did a fantastic job. Made by job very easy. Thank you Chell. She wrote up a full schedule of the move. This made everything go extr...[More]
By Robert Manzella on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 12:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 2:27PM
CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Bob! Thank you for the kind words! It was nice working with such a professional a...[More]
No issues at all. Everyone was professional and communication was effective. Pick-up and delivery was on-time. Driver was very professional as well. E...[More]
By Tolu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 9:17AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 3:33PM
Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Tolu, Thanks so much for the review. I am glad we got you picked up and delivered in your tim...[More]
Felicia kept me informed of the progress of the shipment of my car. Everything was prompt and delivered as promised. Car was in excellent condition ...[More]
By Mike Thompson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 6:43AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 12:44PM
** CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** ...[More]
This was the first time I have had to use a car transport company and Mrs. Castillo made it so helpful and easy. The overall experience was well-manag...[More]
By Katerina Or Eva Oikonomou on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 20 2014 12:30AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 20 2014 12:38PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for realizing the professionalism and honesty we have here at Auto Shipping Group Kateri...[More]
Previous 1 2 3