View 153,871 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 106
Reviews 1-25 of 2628
I had to ship a car from Connecticut to Oregon. I was nervous about shipping a car across the country and how much it might cost to do so. I received many responses from different companies with many different estimates and I was a bit overwhemed as to how to choose a company. Fortunately one of the companies that I spoke with was auto shipping group, and specifically Malia McClain as my contact person. I found her to be very helpful answering my many questions, and reassuring as well.Everything she discussed with me was honest and accurate. If I need to ship a car again, I will use this company,and hopefully Malia(I hope I'm spelling that correctly) will work with me again. Thanks ...[More]
By Maureen Cook on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Jeff was extremely helpful from start to finish. He was attentive, and would answer our emails within seconds. Also, when on the phone, Jeff was understanding and knowledgeable, and we trusted him with our vehicle. I would love to use Jeff as our account executive again, and we're currently working with him on another potential delivery. Best, Tabish...[More]
By Tabish Jesrai on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Tabish, I am glad that your transport went as well as it did. Looking forward to taking care of you...[More]
Chell was very responsive and helpful, immediately returning my calls or making calls to the carrier if I had questions. Had never shipped before and she took all the uncertainty out of the equation. Would definitely use the company and specifically her for any future shipping needs I had, wouldn't even be a question, she was that good....[More]
By JH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear JH, Thank you for the most amazingly kind words! It was a pleasure working with ...[More]
Hi, I have never had a car transported across the country, but Martha made the experience very pleasant. I was extremely concerned as the car was a gift and is no longer available new on the market. Martha has a professional demeanor and was truly interested in my car and ensuring the safe delivery of it. She worked hard to quote me the best price and that the pick-up would be within my time frame. I would highly recommend using Auto Shipping Group without hesitation and would use them again if my plans called for it. Angelyn Silver Spring, Maryland...[More]
By Angelyn C Frazer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
CALL MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 for a free quote!...[More]
I have contacted Stephanie Hamilton several times to have my vehicle shipped between Dallas and Phoenix and she is the only person I call when I need to have my car shipped. Stephanie is very professional, friendly, and helpful and is always great about answering any questions and returning my phone calls and emails. If you need to have your vehicle shipped, I would HIGHLY recommend that you contact Stephanie. She will take great care of you and will help to ensure that transporting your vehicle is as easy as possible. ...[More]
By Andrew on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****OVER 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE***5 STAR SERVICE, CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Andrew, thank you for the...[More]
Very satisfied. Service was perfect all around. Martha was amazing The times where kept and every follow up was done on time. The car was picked up on time and dropped off on time. Calls were made on time to let us know the status. ...[More]
By Ross Markbreiter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
CALL MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 for a free quote!...[More]
I had my Hummer shipped from Oregon to Maine. Dealing with Dan was a pleasure, and always available when I needed him. ...[More]
By Lacey Cowperthwaite on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thanks Lacey we look forward in helping you & family in the near future....[More]
I was really concerned about shipping m y nice Mercedes from California to Africa. Sending it across the US is one thing, but across the world. that is something else. Julie put me in touch with all the right folks to handle the overseas transit by ship and got my vehicle to the port on time and in perfect condition. if you have an unusual situation and a nice vehicle, Julie is the lady to work with. thanks again Julie and Merry Christmas, veronica...[More]
By Veronica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Veronica, It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. Enjoy your purchase and I wi...[More]
When choosing a carrier to transport my vehicle I wanted a fair price honest information and a sales person who made me feel important Jeff Bays provided all of the above Thanks again for a job well done. Tom Fournier ...[More]
By Tom Fournier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 17 2014 9:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 17 2014 10:47PM
JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Tom it was my pleasure to help you get your car shipped. Look forward to hearing from you in the fu...[More]
I called auto shipping group and had a quote right away. Julie was my coordinator and kept me in the loop the whole way. I will use them again for sure! My car was delivered quickly without a scratch. Great job. Thank you! ...[More]
By David Murphy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 17 2014 9:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
Julie k (360)464-1043 Juliek@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks David for that kind review i enjoyed working with you!!!...[More]
Auto Shipping Group was very nice! My car was picked up on time the carriers were super friendly and put me at ease. When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. Chell was very helpful throughout the process. I would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By yiheng yang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 17 2014 8:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Chell Hart *(360) 464-1039* chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Yiheng Yang, Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad that the driver and I...[More]
The auto transporter was very nice, I talked to Wendy Baker on Tuesday in the morning about needing a transportation for my car from Connecticut to Miami. And that same day I got to get a transporter to pick up my car. The amount of money had to pay was fair, and also thought that the extra money I had to pay was also fair. ...[More]
By Eileen Fernandez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 17 2014 7:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello Eileen! I just want to say it was my pleasure working with you. I am so glad I was able to...[More]
An excellent experience from start to finish - Lance provided me a great quote upfront and there was no haggling possible or required. I got a call from Lance a few hours later stating that a transport company wanted to pick the car up the next day! The carrier arrived on time the following morning and the driver did a VERY thorough inspection of the vehicle, notating any/all damage to include the tiniest of scratches and chips. This made me feel very comfortable about his level of attention to detail but also the basis for a claim it established should the vehicle arrived at the destination with even the slightest amount of damage. The estimate for delivery was 7 days (cross country) but the driver got there in 5. The vehicle arrived exactly as it left. This is the first time I ever shipped a car and, while I do not see myself doing it very often, Auto Shipping Group will be the first call I make the next time I do....[More]
By Marc A Santor on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 17 2014 4:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 17 2014 5:22PM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com mark thank you so much for the stellar review. It was a pleasure in assisting you in the tr...[More]
When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. I didn't feel pressured to inspect it quickly, I was able to take my time doing so. Phone communication was great-i was contacted when the car arrived in the area, when the car was close to my home, and again when the driver arrived. The car arrived early which was actually not convenient for me due to work. I had planned for a different day, so when it was early, i had to move some things around in order to accommodate being home to get the car. Typically I'd want to get the car early, it was just bad timing in this instance....[More]
By melissa williamson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 17 2014 4:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 17 2014 5:24PM
Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melissa, I want to Thank you for sending in a review. I know it was short notice but I rea...[More]
Honest person describing transport process and undersatanding my needs. Not using the service at this time due to the need for a credit card or bank account in order to start process. ...[More]
By TK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 17 2014 3:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 17 2014 3:34PM
***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your feedback and leaving me a review. I could understand where you're c...[More]
Great service in finding a good trucking company. The trucking company had some issues with organization, so the delivery was three days late, but it was not the fault of Auto Shipping Group. Jeff was very helpful throughout the process. Pricing was reasonable and the customer service was great throughout....[More]
By S. Chang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 17 2014 2:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 17 2014 3:45PM
JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Thanks Stan it was a pleasure working with you and I am glad that I could help your. Please let me ...[More]
I honestly do not have anything bad to say, customer service was amazing. I got an explanation off what I was paying for before I got a chance to ask, not to mention the associate whom I spoke to kept in contact with me with offers of earlier pick up dates than I requested. At the end of the day I got my car within two days same condition I left it in. And received the upmost respect from both the driver and representer of the company off which I served with. If I ever need a transport for my vehicle I'm sticking with you guys!!! ...[More]
By Jackson Louisma on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 17 2014 7:26AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 17 2014 12:48PM
****CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Toll Free 800-901-6452****...[More]
After looking through various services, I came across ASG and talked to Kimberly and she was of great help. She ensured that my car would be shipped immediately and contacted me the same day with three different quotes and prices I could choose from. I received my car on time and everything was smooth!...[More]
By An on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 9:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 17 2014 10:21AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! An, Thank you so ...[More]
I used this company twice for the car transfer and in both cases, Felicia took care of the arrangement. I am happy with both experiences. She kept me informed and went extra mile to make things happen. Over all, the group is honest and very pleasant to work with. From the planning, getting picked up, to being delivered, Felicia had been on top of everything and I felt very comfortable working with her and group. A driver did a great job transferring the car in this difficult weather in northeast, and kept informed sender and receiver. Great job. ...[More]
By nh-en2000 on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 9:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 17 2014 11:37AM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Yuka...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And o...[More]
great service. i called Kim before I fly to Ca to get the car, and Kim told me not to worry, Ca to TX is common route, with plenty availability. She's right, I got the car from the dealer on Sunday, and called Kim on Monday, she was be able to locate and arrange the operator to pick up the car from the dealer the same day. driver is reliable, arranged everything with dealer, and their office send me a message once car is picked up. I would definitely use them again in the future. ...[More]
By steve on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 7:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 7:16PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Steve, Thank you...[More]
Great customer service. My representative was easy to get in touch with, she promptly returned my calls and answered all my questions about shipping a vehicle. I was kept in the loop about the progress during my vehicle's transport from Texas all the way to Hawaii. I would recommend this company for any friend shipping a vehicle. ...[More]
By Evelyn Shaheen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 4:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 5:09PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***Over 6 YEARS Experience*** stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Evelyn, Thank you for the BEAUT...[More]
I am frequent mover. I am very thankful to ASG for best service. I called Lance and explained my requirements (want my car to be picked up and to be delivered on time). He fulfilled his commitment. My car was picked up on 2nd Nov 2015, after that, i started my journey from Phoenix to Houston. It just took 3 days to deliver my car in excellent condition. On time service helped to save my money i could had spent for rental car. They also took minimal rate for the whole service, $150 lesser than others. Best thing is they picked car from my home, Phoenix and deliver it to Houston rental car center. I never felt missing car for commutation. Thanks Lance. Really grateful for your support and service. Regards, Kapil...[More]
By Kapil Chauhan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 1:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 4:12PM
Lance Staab. 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kapil Thank you so much for the review. I know since its the holidays time is very short. ...[More]
Lance was easy to work with, price was fair, transport co worked with my seller and his timing, overall satisfied with the experience....[More]
By Greg B on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 10:58AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 11:33AM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Greg Thank you so much for the stellar review. I know during the Holiday Season time is ver...[More]
Jeff was very reliable and helpful when it came to moving my Mom's car to Florida. He always responded quickly thru text or phone call to keep me posted on status of transport. I would definitely recommend using Jeff Bays as a contact if this service is needed. ...[More]
By Shary Meadowcroft on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 9:54AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 11:35AM
JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180. Thank you Shary, it was my pleasure helping you get your moms VW shipped. Please give me a call if...[More]
This is the second time I have used the Auto Shipping Group. Wendy gave me excellent customer service. Fair pricing and reasonable transport time. I would use them again if I needed to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Ellen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Dec 16 2014 9:49AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Dec 16 2014 10:59AM
Wendy barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you Ellen for this review. I hope your move goes smoothly.Wendy Barker..Easing minds one car...[More]
Previous 1 2 3