View 160,925 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 104
Reviews 1-25 of 2590
This was the second time my vehicle was shipped across country. The first time was with another transport company and it was a horrible experience. Auto Shipping Group provided excellent, on time service. I would not hestitate to use ASG again should the need arise. It was a positive experience. ...[More]
By BMyers on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Excellent service. I would use again. My car was picked up on time and delivered as planned. Tige was very helpful and followed up with me on any of my questions with fast responses. I got quick service and am very pleased. I highly recommend using them to transport your vehicle. ...[More]
By Linda Foley on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
My experience with Auto Shipping Group and Felicia Williams was wonderful. She was professional, she kept me in complete contact with all updates and all info pertaing to the transport of my car. When the day came for the pick up she called, made sure everything was on schedule, told me we would track my car, and follow its delevery time! She has been a delite to do business with. I would highly recommend her and Auto Shipping Group to my friends and family! ...[More]
By Maria on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Malia was very helpful throughout the entire shipping process. Being so far away from my destination state, I had some doubts on whether to ship the car or if it was safer just to drive. Auto Shipping Group Inc. was highly professional and assured me that if anything were to happen to my car during transport, it would be covered. We got a pretty good deal on the shipment cost and it wasn't going to to be much more expensive to ship than drive and stay in hotels along the way. The car arrived safely and within the specified time frame I would definitely recommend Auto Shipping Group, Inc. to others!...[More]
By Ian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Very good service. Punctual and professional. Would use again without hesitation. I was pleased with the rapidity of service, so much so that the car got to my destination almost at the exact same time I did! Very happy with the company....[More]
By s khan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com S Khan Thank you for leaving me such a great reveiw. I was a pleasure assisting you in the ...[More]
You cannot go wrong with Heidi Taylor. She did a phenomenal job. Not much more to say than that. Got the vehicle picked up on the exact day I needed it, and used a tremendous carrier who delivered the car from FL to PA in ONE DAY. Tremendous, that about it. Use Heidi Taylor, you will not regret it. When I first started reading these reviews on here, thought that they were made up or for pay. Apparently I was wrong. In my case I am very very happy with the result. The carrier was also fantastic. Good luck!...[More]
By Robbie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 26 2015 3:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Monday - Sunday 8am - 8pm Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW Josh!! You made my ...[More]
Really first I want to say thank you .start from the beginning processing time is good they are not take time to response the price is good my car is ship on time and arrive without damage nothing to stolen generally i satisfied by customers service thank you ...[More]
By weraka fogi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 25 2015 6:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 26 2015 12:48AM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sutan and Weraka...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is ...[More]
I spent quite some time researching different companies. I used this review website and cross referenced with the BBB and other sites. I saw several reviews that referenced Stephanie Hamilton and feeling about as comfortable as I could based on reviews I called her. Stephanie was an incredible help and very honest about how car transport works. I never felt that she was trying to sell me on it, simply give me all the information I needed to make a decision I was comfortable with. Based on that I decided to proceed through her. Within 2 days I was called back by Stephanie with all of the details of my transport and how the transaction would work. Everything happened exactly how she said it would. Additionally, she maintained herself as my primary contact through the entire process. My car arrived 2 days early and the next day Stephanie called me again to make sure that the car arrived as it should and asked if I had any concerns. I was extremely surprised how smoothly the transaction was. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc and would not hesitate to contact Stephanie again to assist me in another transport. ...[More]
By Erin C. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 25 2015 4:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE****Erin, Tha...[More]
I just used Auto Shipping Group for my first ever car shipment and Tige Yeargin was amazing! Due to circumstances on my end (not ASG's end) I had a difficult time with finding a stolen title/ key etc.. the situation could have continued to be difficult but Tige was able to reassure me that it would all work out and sure enough my car just pulled up in my driveway today! Such a relief! Very professional and and personable... my truck driver , Sergei of Euro Star Transportation was wonderful as well. Thanks guys!!...[More]
By Francesca on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 25 2015 1:24AM
Chell was very helpful throughout the process. The car was a few days late but that was due to the fault of a third party truck and not the company itself. Hell kept on the truck and tried to speed up their process as fast as she could. Great job. ...[More]
By D.W. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 11:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 11:55PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autopshippinggroup.com Dear DW, I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review. I was also frustr...[More]
Have had the worst time with other transport companies. Dustin is knowledgeable and always gets right back to me if I leave a message. I would recommend Dustin if you need a transport. Two thumbs up! ...[More]
By Michael Kaplan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 10:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 25 2015 12:34AM
DUSTIN 360-464-2504** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** Thank you Michael for taking the time out of your busy life to give such a great review about my perfor...[More]
It was easy and took very little time. i would use them again. i have used other in the past and they just didn't come up to par....[More]
By rusty mace on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 10:49PM
I recommend Malia @ Auto Shipping Group 100% to handle all of your transport needs. I had checked many transport services over a period of about 4 months. When I finally spoke with Malia I knew this is the one for me. She took me through the entire process and there were no surprises. I had read many horror stories and was very afraid to ship my truck but I must say everything went off without a hitch.....The truck and the drivers were on time, thorough, clean, and friendly. Pricing was the same if not less than other quotes I received. I felt comfortable giving them my keys. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you, thank you, thank you Malia for your help!...[More]
By Donna M Gruder on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 10:48PM
Chell was wonderful the entire time. Though the car arrived a little late (1 day), it was not because of anything by auto shipping group, but rather the carrier. The carrier was pretty good as well, and I was able to be in touch with the driver the whole way. Chell was sure to check in on me and the car regularly, helped handle any problems that arose, and made sure that my experience overall was smooth. I strongly recommend Auto Shipping Group, and especially Chell! ...[More]
By MJS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 10:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 11:51PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear MJS, Thank you for taking to time to right me this kind review and to share your...[More]
Heidi was prompt and pleasant and the delivery was reasonably priced. That's about all there is to say....[More]
By Josh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 9:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 9:19PM
**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Monday - Sunday 8am - 8pm Thank you so much for your 4 STAR REVIEW Josh!! You made ...[More]
i was very happy with how everyone involved. kept me informed every step. $690.00 to go from New York to Georgia. the driver was very professional called me one hour before he show up on time. no damage to the car. it took four days to door to door just like they said i was very happy. will use this company again. order # 1015520 thank you Eric Sarracino...[More]
By Eric Sarracino on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 8:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 8:50PM
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE**...[More]
Hello my name is Lindsay. I used auto shipping group to ship my vehicle and malia from auto Shipping group was amazing. I received my car earlier than expected. I would definitely ship another vehicle through malia....[More]
By lindsay saints on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 8:14PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 8:26PM
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Lindsa...[More]
This was the second time I used this company to ship my vehicle to Hawaii. The price was always fair the first time around. Always made contact promptly when we had questions and vehicle always came when it was promised. I will never use another company to ship my vehicle. 5 stars hands down. Adam OHara...[More]
By Adam OHara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 8:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 8:26PM
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Adam.....[More]
HONESTY, HONESTY, HONESTY! THIS IS WHY I CHOSE I CHOSE AUTO SHIPPING GROUP (MALIA IN PARTICULAR) I INVESTIGATED AT LEAST 6 OTHER TRANSPORT COMPANIES. THE PRICE QUOTED BY AUTO SHIPPING GROUP WAS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. HOWEVER THE OTHER TRANSPORT PROMISED PICK UP DATES, IMPOSSIBLE TO HONOR IE ,PICKUP MONTHS IN ADVANCE, WHICH NO CARRIER COULD HONESTLY PROMISE. MALIA IS AN ABSOLUTE GEM. I CAN, WITH OUT RESERVATION, RECOMMEND AUTO SHIPPING GROUP TO ANYBODY WANTING TO SHIP A CAR. SINCERELY, IAN GRANT-WHYTE MD...[More]
By GRANT WHYTE MD on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 8:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 8:51PM
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. What ...[More]
Malia was very professional and down to earth. I enjoyed working with her. She understands the customer needs at a stressful time. She does her best to remove the stress. She's upfront and honest. She had my vehicle ready for pickup in just a couple of hours. BAM!! Stress gone!!!...[More]
By Ms. Miller on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 6:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 7:37PM
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Thank ...[More]
Kimberly was extremely professional and helpful pick up and delivery was smooth. Was nervous about it in the beginning but would chose them again....[More]
By Devante Allen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 6:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Devante, I ...[More]
I had several brokers call me regarding transporting my car from FL to WA. I spoke with Malia and new right away that she was the one I wanted to work with. She was honest and upfront right way and so far all my dealings with her have been professional and on task. I highly recommend working with her to ease your transportation issues....[More]
By amy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 6:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 7:37PM
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Amy, ...[More]
Malia was excellent with her customer service. She walked me through and explained everything perfectly she also got me a great price. Thanks for the great experience....[More]
By Jayro on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 6:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 7:38PM
MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Hi Jay...[More]
Heidi was fabulous and helped the entire time. She was always available to clarify and be the middle man. Our driver was frustrating, but she helped us navigate that and let us know what our options were with dealing with him. ...[More]
By Nichols on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 4:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 5:12PM
**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for your 4 STAR REVIEW Nichols!! You made my day! It was a pleas...[More]
Very quick And easy service made my first shipping experience even easier. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for this service....[More]
By Zuriela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 4:43PM