View 148,374 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 79
Reviews 1-25 of 1958
Quote: $720 Actual cost: $900 Lance was very attentive and sent plenty of follow-up emails and was available on the phone whenever I called. ...[More]
By Dan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Good experience. Kimberly was great to work with - easy to set up pick-up and drop off. Hauler who carried the car was very professional too....[More]
By Glen Bongi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Just overall horrible communication with ACT Carriers, the people that actually transported the car. They don't answer phones, they lie about times, b...[More]
By Matt C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Matt, We are sorry that your rating of our company is all about the carrier. We do not see anything negative or positive about your representative Ra...[More]
I have worked with Tige twice now and both times have been incredibly easy, fair pricing and exact timing for pick-up / delivery that I had requested ...[More]
By KO on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
The price to deliver my vehicle was fair and reasonable. Delivery time was faster than expected. I would definitely do business again with Auto Shippi...[More]
By Barbara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869 mike@autoshipping group.com Thank you for the kind review Barbara, it was a pleasure working with you. Am so happy ...[More]
I am shipping a car from New York to Florida and put all my info in and got about 10 quotes and then statred to do some research. I found that Auto Sh...[More]
By Mike Gallicano on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKEND AND EVENINGS SO PLEASE CALL ME AT 360-853-28...[More]
I have shipped numerous cars over the years and Brandon was the most knowledgeable person I have a spoken to. Car arrived as promised...Service was gr...[More]
By Claude on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Hello Claude , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless ...[More]
Kimberly was helpful through out the process. Going with them you are confident that things will get done for the quoted price. My only issue was th...[More]
By Travis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Travis, Again I want to t...[More]
My auto shipping adventure all started because I decided to look for a Hummer H2, which mind you was not an easy task to find one in good condition. A...[More]
By Anthony on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Anthony, Thank you so much for the review! I am so glad i relieved a lot of stress for you, ...[More]
I had used Auto Shipping Group before and it was flawless. The first time I dealt with Don Edwards and everything down to the delivery of the car was ...[More]
By Sara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sara, I would first like...[More]
The shipment was a vintage BMW motorcycle damaged immediately prior to pickup necessitating repair parts being flown in from Germany. Auto Shipping ...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Greg, As I have said in ...[More]
I contacted the company requesting a quote last Tuesday. Shortly afterwards I got a call from Chell, asking me all pertinent information. She then t...[More]
By Zorro on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Zorro! I was so tickled you chose to work with me and ASG to get your classic ...[More]
I went with Auto Shipping Group because they had the highest quote and most of the reviews were good. In the quote they tell you the quote is on the h...[More]
By carol on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7940 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Carol thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. I know that some experiences are bet...[More]
I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly my car shipment went across the country. Having had friends who had terrible experiences with other compa...[More]
By Gina U on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***5 STAR REVIEW****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Gina, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. I am happy...[More]
I was very disappointed with the service provided in general but most specifically the complete passing of the buck from Auto Shipping Group to the ac...[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Mark...After speaking with you, our Manager who handled this order personally, I still don't understand where we, or our contracted trucking company f...[More]
I was having my extra car sent to Florida for my son. I made a few calls and went though transportreviewer. Jeff Vigue from Auto Shipping Group was ...[More]
By Francine Charney on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the kind review Fran. It wa...[More]
This was a new experience for us, in that I was helping my father send his second car from Chicago to Phoenix as they retire, and move out to Arizona....[More]
By BJT on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535...[More]
I was excited to see my car placed on the car just the way they said they would do it. The car was in exactly the same condition as it was before bein...[More]
By George Jones on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 9:55PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-853-2806 I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY FOR OVER SIX YEARS, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES AS WE...[More]
Tate was the shipping broker for my cars transit from OK to NJ. He was upfront about the details of what the transfer would entail. When the pick-up...[More]
By R WINKLER on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 9:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Tate Higgins (360)8532848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review! I'm very pleased everything went according to plan and you were able to ...[More]
The service of Auto Shipping Group is terrible; it does not keep its promises at all or adhere to deadlines. I placed an order to move my car from Del...[More]
By J. Zhang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 9:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Jianzhen...As a company, it doesn't do any good to argue with our customers. So i won't do it here. You have expectations when it comes to shipping ...[More]
Mike McLaughlin was very professional throughout this car transport service and the shipment of our automobile from the Chicago area to Scottsdale, Ar...[More]
By Mark Anderson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 9:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869 mike@autoshipping group.com Thank you Mark, it was a pleasure working with you and am very happy you enjoyed the exp...[More]
Having had made the mistake of putting my need for transportation service on line and receiving several call and emails from less than honest companie...[More]
By Brian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 7:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 8:19PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have t...[More]
By Emilio Hurtado on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 7:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 7:32PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow Emilio, what an amazing review, thank you so much! I focus on selling myself and our company a...[More]
This was my first time using a car shipper and the experience was very pleasant! It was easy from start to finish. I would use this company again if I...[More]
By Blaire on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 5:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 7:24PM
Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360853-2820 Blaire, thank you for leaving a review for me and i am glad your vehicles did get delivered on ...[More]
I am a very satisfied customer after dealing with autoshippingroup.com. I was very disatisfied with the help I was getting with another broker and fo...[More]
By Mrs. W on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 1:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 4:59PM
I imported this car from Europe. Sam did a great job of helping find the exact location, getting it picked up and delivered....[More]
By Ciaran on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 12:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 3:29PM
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Ciaran.....welcome to you...I hope you enjoy your stay with us.....it was my pleasure to be able ...[More]
Chell was by far the most professional and knowledgable person I worked with for this move. I highly recommend using her for your next automotive mov...[More]
By B. Prugh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 11:47AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 2:39PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Mr. Prugh, I really enjoyed getting to work on this route- Colorado is notorio...[More]
The service is good, they contact me very early and delivered my car very quickly. One thing i need to mention is that my car was really dirty and def...[More]
By Zhulei Ni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 2:55AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 10:58AM
Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review Zhulei! I'm very please everything went smoothly and quickly for ...[More]
My first time shipping my car, Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was a great company to use. My contact with Auto Shipping Group, Inc., Sam Anderson, was extr...[More]
By Kyra McAndrews on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 12:56AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 11:05AM
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Kyra, thank you for your 5-star review. It was wonderful working with you to get your car tran...[More]
The company was very professional and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I had several different companies contact me about moving, but ...[More]
By Chris Kidd on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 12:49AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 11:08AM
***DANIEL CABRAL*** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your business and we look forward in serving yo...[More]
Everyone at Auto Shipping Group was excellent. They were easy to communicate with. They explained the process clearly and were polite and courteous. T...[More]
By C Farrelly on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 16 2014 12:28AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 10:12AM
Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-834-2900 Chris, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! If there is anything else you need please let us know....[More]
My representative was always readily available via phone and email. She took the time to explain the process (sometimes more than once). The transport...[More]
By Jaclyn on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 15 2014 8:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 10:11AM
Brenda@AutoShippinggroup.com 360-834-2900 Jaclyn, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. If you need anything else please let us know. ...[More]
I was really nervous shipping my sons car back home. I spoke to Martha Castillo many times before making my decision to use Auto Shipping Group Inc. M...[More]
By D Murray on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 15 2014 8:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 4:00PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informativ...[More]
The first time I shipped my car I went with a lady that worked for another company but moved over to Auto Shipping Group. She was great but she didn't...[More]
By Alicia Dawson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 15 2014 7:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 8:31PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY!!! I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Alicia...........[More]
I had an amazing experience with Stephanie Hamilton at Auto Shipping Group- she was incredibly prompt in answering my questions and calls and very hel...[More]
By Ashley Sigmon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 15 2014 1:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 6:03PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***Ashley, thank you for the review. I am sorry that the driver failed at providing the service they should have. ...[More]
The process the could not get us the move at the price originally quoted, so we had to pay more than we were expecting. The new, higher price was abo...[More]
By Clay C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 15 2014 1:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 1:27PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Clay, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm not quite sure why...[More]
Hi, Stephanie Hamilton at Auto Shipping Group Inc is absolutely amazing. I used a company in 2011. It was based in Washington. I was extremely...[More]
By Danny J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 15 2014 11:15AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 6:06PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 Star Service****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Daniel, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a...[More]
Sue did a wonderful job with the transport, and was very professional. She was always available for phone calls, and kept us informed on the status of...[More]
By Brian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 15 2014 9:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 1:39PM
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much for the great review Brian. It was a pleasure working with you and Kimberly. Very g...[More]
Jeff Vigue was professional and had a pleasant manner. He thoroughly explained the process and he kept us informed. There were no surprises. There we...[More]
By Ray Talkington on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 14 2014 8:16PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 10:34AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Ray. I was m...[More]
Felicia is great to work with. She found me a carrier within hours, made all the arrangements for the car to be picked up, and kept me posted to make ...[More]
By Kris Mathis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 14 2014 2:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 12:48PM
**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service**...[More]
I submitted an on line request to have a car I just had purchased shipped from Kentucky to California and was contacted by numerous companies. All th...[More]
By Tom Costello on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 14 2014 9:45AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 1:53PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Tom, I am thrilled to see you w...[More]
Jeff Vigue was quite knowledgeable & gave good solid advice which made all our decisions quick & east. This was important to us & raised o...[More]
By William Hall on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 13 2014 11:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 14 2014 7:27PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Bill. It wa...[More]
Ms. Hart was great. She was easily accessible, honest and very helpful. This was my first time having a car transported and the process was somewhat...[More]
By b. kates on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 13 2014 9:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 11:35AM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** B! I know how overwhelming this process can be- and you were a trooper! I apprec...[More]
Great customer service would recomend. This the second time I've used Jeff great guy very easy to work with...[More]
By Jorge on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 13 2014 6:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 13 2014 7:18PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE!. Thanks for the kind review Tony. It w...[More]
I could not be happier with the service I received, my car was picked up and dropped off on time and in perfect condition. I am definitely planning on...[More]
By Valerie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 13 2014 1:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 13 2014 3:42PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Valerie for the nice review. It...[More]
Well, they contact me really quickly when I placed the order, and the delivery time was wonderful, only takes 5days from picking up to dropping off. I...[More]
By Zhulei Ni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 13 2014 6:20AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 2:49PM
***Tate Higgins...360-853-2848...tate@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thanks for the review... I'm glad we were able to take care of you in the time you re...[More]
The transport company overall was very personable and professional. Kept me inform as to where my vehicle was and when I would receive it. It was de...[More]
By Rachel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 12 2014 7:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 5:52PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***...[More]
I was pleasantly surprised with this transport. Sue Garrison was there every mto 9oment and EVERY time I called. She called back immediately if busy ...[More]
By Erik Baker on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 12 2014 7:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 12 2014 7:47PM
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the kind words Erik. I was extremely happy to assist with your transport. I will certai...[More]
First time I used a car transport service. Overall good service, helpful and driver was very friendly and kept me informed through out the journey. Ve...[More]
By Femi Osoba on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 12 2014 6:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 2:55PM
***Tate Higgins...360-853-2848...tate@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thanks Femi for the great review! I'm pleased we were able to get your vehicle from A...[More]
I really like that Jeff Vigue 1) could help me on a Saturday 2) was upfront about all the variables in transpoert shipping that makes it difficult to ...[More]
By Paul Sargua on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 12 2014 5:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 13 2014 12:48AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the kind review Paul. It w...[More]
I researched a lot about transport company because I moved to Kentucky from California. All my friends told me that the cost will be very expensive,...[More]
By Mina on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 12 2014 4:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 12 2014 4:53PM
CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Mina! I am so happy I could help reduce your stress levels on this long transport. It ...[More]
Well it started off rough because the company that was supposed to pick up my bike never came through..but the auto shipping group no longer uses them...[More]
By johnatha on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 12 2014 6:52AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 12 2014 6:13PM
Sam Anderson @ Auto Shipping Group (360) 207-5504 I am glad I was able to get your motorcycle to you in a timely fashion. It was a pleasure helpi...[More]
Daniel was able to meet my departure date and my car arrived 2 days earlier than expected. I received prompt responses to my voice mail messages and ...[More]
By Brian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 12 2014 4:16AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 12 2014 11:53PM
***DANIEL CABRAL*** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com It was my pleasure serving you. We look forward in helping you a...[More]
I have used Auto Shipping Group INC. and especially Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6842 before and have total trust in my contact Felicia and her gro...[More]
By Wes Crane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 11 2014 10:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 12 2014 11:13AM
I had an excellent experience with the company was exactly what I expect of every business, but unfortunately is all too rare. My rep, Tate Higgins, c...[More]
By Len Miller on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 11 2014 5:19PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 16 2014 3:02PM
***Tate Higgins...360-853-2848...tate@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thanks for the great review Len! I'm very pleased with finally getting your vehicle t...[More]
Alexandra Nelson (360-853-2844) was exceptional and everything went very smoothly. That was a welcome relief because my experience with another transp...[More]
By Brad Waitzer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 11 2014 2:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 11 2014 4:04PM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Brad, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It...[More]
I was really skeptical at first because this was the lowest quote I got. The service was great! The car arrived from Ohio to Boston on time and the dr...[More]
By Phili on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 11 2014 1:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 11 2014 4:04PM
***DANIEL CABRAL**** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com It was my pleasure in serving you, I look forward in helping y...[More]
Had a great experience, everything was as promised. Drop off to Seattle and pick up in Honolulu were easy and efficient. Most importantly the car wa...[More]
By Tim B on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 8:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 11 2014 1:58PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com. Tim it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and look forward to again if the n...[More]
My experience with Randy/ASG was very positive. I will definitely use this this company again for shipping my car and I will recommend this company to...[More]
By suzanne on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 7:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 11 2014 1:50PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***...[More]
Sue Garrison representing Auto Shipping Group Inc was just fabulous and very helpful in arranging shipping my 4 cars from NH to NV; As the representa...[More]
By Slavomir Kolada on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 5:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 6:46PM
SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Slavo for posting such a terrific review for me and also for our carrier. It is muc...[More]
Breanna was very clear and helpful in explaining the process, and the car was delivered even before the driver had estimated....[More]
By Anne Boris on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 4:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 6:57PM
Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360853-2820. Anne, Thank you for taking the time and doing a review for me. Shipping your sons vehicle was ...[More]
Randy Chavez stayed in contact with me throughout the entire shipping experience. He was most helpful, and kept me informed at all times. Alfo...[More]
By D. Guerrant on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 1:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 2:25PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Diane, thank you very much for the review. It means a lot that you took time our of your schedule to l...[More]
No problems. Good customer service. Kim was courteous and professional. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. ...[More]
By Louia Mcdonald on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 1:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 1:36PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Louia, This has been a si...[More]
Car was on time as promised the only thing was the car was dirty when I picked if up but they give you a free car wash all in all good company and I w...[More]
By Samir Khalil on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 1:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 11 2014 9:45AM
The Auto Shipping Group was professional and customer oriented. Stephanie Hamilton was capable, knowledgeable and accessible throughout the process. T...[More]
By Dan A on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 12:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 11 2014 1:27PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Dan, Thank you for the fabulous 5 STAR review. It was a pl...[More]
Tige was honest and personal. I like a realistic price and a good job, rather than the underbidding and not doing the job right. Time is money; I don'...[More]
By Runar Naess on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 8:03AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 9:16AM
Got my car from point a to point b as promised! would use again. driver was very professional and kepth in touch. ASG including sam anderson were v...[More]
By Pramod Mambalam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 10 2014 12:15AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 2:46PM
sam anderson @ Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5504 Thank you for your Transport Review!!.....I always enjoy reading the responses I get from my custo...[More]
I have never been let down by Kim at Auto Shipping Group. She tries hard to get me the best price possible....[More]
By Steve Casteel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 10:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 10:21AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Steve, I do love working w...[More]
I needed to transport my Mercedes with an enclosed carrier and was referred to Julie and Auto Shipping Group. She found a truck for me quickly and go...[More]
By Armando on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 9:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 12:23PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my service's. It was a pleasure working with...[More]
Jeff was prompt on every aspect of my call to arrange transport of a 1964 GTO from SC to GA. He worked with me on the price and it was delivered to my...[More]
By Rick Tyson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 8:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 10:43AM
`5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Rick. I am ...[More]
By Rick Tyson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 8:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 11 2014 1:48PM
This was the most pleasant experience I have had in a while, Excellent quote, Great communication. I will definitely do business with Felicia again. ...[More]
By Jason L on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 8:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 1:55PM
**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 for 5 Star Customer Service or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car. My car was in a more isolated area of Nevada than the initial bid was built upon. This made it difficult to fin...[More]
By Shawn Higgins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 5:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 6:02PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 Shawn, Olivia and I worked really hard to find you a carrier coming out of Elko NV. It is literally in...[More]
Excellent company & support, transport was fast & convenient. Tige was so helpful & professional, answered all my questions & concerns...[More]
By Mary Mcgill on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 5:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 9:16AM
Overall the experience was fine even though the price was more than quoted by some other shippers. Pickup got delayed by a few days without any commun...[More]
By PK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 2:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 2:29PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Pk, Thank you for the review...[More]
Auto Shipping Group provided prompt and efficient service. They delivered what they promised, and our auto was delivered without a scratch and on time...[More]
By IJJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 1:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 3:39PM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks a bunch Ian for the great review. Glad all went well and I look forward to the next one! ...[More]
I was hesitant to use such a service nut Martha was very informative and made me feel comfortable doing so. Everything went so smoothly. I was very ...[More]
By Sherry Kling on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 12:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 10 2014 10:37AM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review ad what a great one! I enjoy working with people and informing th...[More]
The highlight of this experience was the contact with Chell Hart. As my son had made the original arrangements, I was not involved in the planning. ...[More]
By carol eddy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 12:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 1:47PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Carol! I was so glad I got to help you and your son with the shipping of his vehicl...[More]
Felicia is very knowledgeable on her job. From the time I called to inquire to finding a carrier and delivery. She emailed me and kept me posted eve...[More]
By Liz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 11:41AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 3:51PM
**For 5 Star Customer Service Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872, or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** ...[More]
Tige Yeargin of Auto Shipping was responsive, accurate, & truthful. It took 1 week from when I called him for the car to arrive in CA. I could n...[More]
By Paula Litt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 9:29AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 11:47AM
Matt Peterson help me through my complete transaction. We needed to get my son car to him for college and everything was excellent. Couldn't ask for ...[More]
By PATRICIA on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 9:19AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 11:04AM
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Patricia, thank you for taking the time to write a review for my services, I appr...[More]
This will be my second transport using Sue. She is honest and straight forward. Sue was always available for any questions. Would recommend to ever...[More]
By robert stewart on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 7:35AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 11:28AM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Robert, It was a pleasure working with you again. Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am...[More]
This is the third time we have used this carrier, and each time the customer service has been great. This time I worked with Kimberly Freiley and she ...[More]
By Katrina Weber on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 7:28AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 10:12AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Katrina, Thank you so much...[More]
I received several calls from different shipping companies, but Auto Shipping Group Inc. provided the most stellar customer service among them all. Al...[More]
By Lee Bautista on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 9 2014 1:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 10:20AM
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Lee, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I d...[More]
This company and Sue were amazing. They even worked around my husband crazy military schedule. We will be using them again!! I highly recommend them t...[More]
By Jessica Rogers on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 8 2014 10:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 11:11AM
Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Jessica for taking the time to post a great review for me. Thanks also for the repe...[More]
The process was relatively painless. The price and options were explained up front. I had to arrange for someone to get the car onto a truck because ...[More]
By Gretchen B on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 8 2014 8:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 15 2014 5:48PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Gretchen, Thank you so mu...[More]
I needed a 2007 Maserati Quattroporte shipped and had a very tight timeline available. I received many calls and quotes from different carries but I w...[More]
By Brian Caldwell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 8 2014 8:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 12:28PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Brian! This was a challenge of a transport! I was tickled that you entrusted m...[More]
Great transaction start to finish. Highly recommend. Cassie was great. Only slightly negative thing was car ended up in Nevada sooner than we annic...[More]
By Sandy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 8 2014 8:06PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 9 2014 9:30AM
Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Sandy, you were so fun to work with. It's great when I have a customer that loves to laugh, than...[More]
This was the third time we shipped a car cross country and the first time we used Auto Shipping Group. Jeff was a pleasure to work with and very...[More]
By Dale D. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 8 2014 4:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 4:51PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OE EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the very nice review Dale, ...[More]
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I recently had them ship my car from Dallas, Texas to Las Angeles, California. They shipped my car for $920 (a fairly competi...[More]
By Nick Connolly on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 8 2014 1:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 3:05PM
Nick, as brokers we pre-screen every carrier that we assign. The carrier we assigned has very high ratings but because there was no proof of the milea...[More]
My wife and myself are totally satisfy with the service we received in the relocation of our vehicle. Martha Castillo was very knowledgeable and follo...[More]
By Clem Mciver on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 8 2014 11:28AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 3:26PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thank you for the review. Not only was I able to get your car shipped within the exact time frame ...[More]
On Thursday at noon, I contacted ASG and said that I needed the car picked up in San Diego by Saturday at the latest. I was willing to pay an expedi...[More]
By Tom Welsh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 7 2014 11:57PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 10:01AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tom, I was so pleased th...[More]
Olivia Maxie was very pleasant to work with, answered all questions I had asked, plus she was just a very nice lady!! Very good experience and would ...[More]
By Mike on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 7 2014 1:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 1:17PM
Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-483-4347 Mike, Thank you so much for the positive review! I look forward to working with you again in the future....[More]
The price to ship my car was expensive in my opinion but the customer service was excellent. Dan was available and very friendly every time I called ...[More]
By A Betts on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 7 2014 1:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 2:01PM
***DANIEL J. CABRAL*** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com It was my pleasure in serving you and I look forward in helping any of your frie...[More]
My new truck was delivered on time to my destination. I would definitely recommend them. Other companies wanted to charge me an expedited fee to get i...[More]
By Stephanie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 7 2014 11:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 1:17PM
Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-483-4347 Stephanie, I am so glad we were able to keep the cost down for you. If you need anything else please let...[More]
This was our first experience having a vehicle hauled anywhere. I was a little apprehensive about setting this up and what all to do. After contacting...[More]
By Mike Moser on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 7 2014 8:05AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 5:17PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Thank You for the very nice review, Mike...[More]
I used Auto Shipping Group because when I called and spoke to Malia, she was the first person of all the car shipping companies I spoke with who was h...[More]
By John Or Dorothy Sergi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 7 2014 6:49AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 5:25PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - John and Dorothy, you are so sweet. Thi...[More]
I started the process knowing absolutely nothing when I found myself suddenly having to ship both my son and my pride and joy Mustang to college in Ca...[More]
By Eileen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 6 2014 11:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 7 2014 12:51PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Eileen it was a pleasure working with you and transporting one of your babies. I wish you a...[More]
By Eileen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 6 2014 11:53PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 11 2014 1:48PM
Randy Chavez with the Auto Shipping Group was very professional...he was honest, thorough, and detailed about all aspects of their services. He went ...[More]
By Robert Gonzalez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 6 2014 6:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 8 2014 5:57PM
***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Robert for taking the time to leave the feedback. Let me know if you ever need my services agai...[More]
Previous 1 2 3