View 156,100 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 109
Reviews 1-25 of 2704
There's no other chance I would use anyone else to transport my vehicle! Not only did our vehicle arrive early and undamaged but the customer service was amazing! Our transport was from Colorado to Maui, Julie was unbelieveably helpful and knowledgeable! The price was reasonable as well. We will ship with them again for sure !!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much ,we appreciate everything! I have shipped other vehicles in the past and it never went this well or was as easy as this ! ...[More]
By Samantha Nickell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 25 2015 12:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Samantha it was my pleasure working with you both on your transport. Thank you for choosing...[More]
Have worked with Stephanie many times transporting my classic/custom cars and have yet to be disappointed. ...[More]
By Peter L. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 10:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Peter, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Sta...[More]
I called several companies to compare prices, etc. Brandon was very knowledgeable and helpful. The cost to ship my car was reasonable. Pick-up was when I wanted it to happen, and delivery was on time and undamaged. I had a few questions along the way and when I called Brandon he always had the answer and was most helpful. I ship my car back and forth from Michigan to California and back every year and will definitely give Brandon a call when I am ready to ship it again....[More]
By Patricia Pank on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 6:37PM
This is a review of the broker, Dan Cabral ONLY. I'll be submitting a separate review for the driver/trucker in a few days when the car arrives. Dan gave me the scoop very straightforwardly about how the whole shipping process works, never beating 'round the bush. The price we negotiated was higher than I was hoping, but my larger car takes up 1.5 spaces on the truck so this was completely fair. He never altered or upped the price unscrupulously, he was entirely upfront and honest about the price throughout the entire process. Dan also served as an incredible liaison twixt myself and the truck driver. Of particular note he was always easy to reach by 'phone and e-mail. I'll note this was my first time shipping a motorcar and it went quite seamlessly....[More]
By Erik R. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 4:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 24 2015 5:26PM
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM We at ASG are all about giving 5 Star customer service thanks for the kind...[More]
Wendy was very responsive to all questions and provide information immediately. The drivers were all very nice and hit their pick up and delivery times. I would most definitely use your company again and will recommend to friends who also move antique cars. The cost of transport was very competitive and fair and the car was as clean as the day I delivered it to the pickup driver. A very important part was your ability to pick up the car on such short notice, it was a life saver for my family....[More]
By James P. McClellan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 10:10AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 32 Minutes Ago
WENDY BARKER 360 214 3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com James! Thank you so much for this AWESOME review . I take pride in knowing it is solely my kno...[More]
Auto shipping group is one of the incredible companies I have ever dealt with, my reason why Felicia was able to help me get a good deal by reducing the quote 1300 to 1002 to manage within my budget. Felicia text and was able to contact me every day by day from the pick up to delivery and I really appreciate her help. If you want your vehicle shipped correctly done and also really need an excellent transport the best company rated with five star is auto shipping group and make sure you contact Felicia. ...[More]
By Gilbert Kwarteng on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 8:48PM
I did used Malia for the second time and it was great working with her thanks for your time Malia you are a nice person and i will recommend for your service again ...[More]
By Chris Herich on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 3:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 4:11PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 *******SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Chris, thank you for the wond...[More]
I received many different quotes from different companies but Felicia called me and provided good advice when we first started that gave me good impression on her expertise and dedication. We are glad now that we returned her call and started the auto transport process with Felicia using auto transport group. The process went by very smooth, easy to follow. Car was delivered to California on time yesterday as scheduled. We would strongly recommend Felicia to friends or others or her good works. ...[More]
By Lan Dang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 10:38AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 2:35PM
** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Lan, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5...[More]
The foundation of all great relationships, whether they are longterm or short, personal or professon, is communication. This was especially true with ASG. The prompt and courtesy delivery of my vehicle is secondary. What I am most pleased about is I was kept abreast of everything either by email or phone the entire step of the way. And even though I could be a pain with my many calls and questions, each time I was treated like my needs were most important. Even the driver called me multiple timess to keep me up to date with the process. Danielle Heagy and Ben of Tri Point Automotive did a great job of keep this first time customer calm. ...[More]
By Erma Sanders on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 23 2015 8:37AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 9:34AM
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Erma- THANK YOU SO MUCH fo...[More]
Brandon walked me through the process from beginning to end. I needed a vehicle to be shipped from Ny to Florida during the very busy Thanksgiving week. We shipped a new Honda Accord and it was a seamless process from beginning to end. Thanks again as we and our customer are very satisfied. Keep up the good work. ...[More]
By Duke on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 22 2015 6:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 22 2015 7:05PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Duke, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the bus...[More]
I originally worked with a person that had a sudden medical emergency. Then Kimberly Freiley took over. When I inquired about the status of my car (at 7:30 AM) she promptly called the shipper and got back to me in minutes. The car was delivered that day. I had read a number of positive reviews about Kimberley on the internet. She did an excellent job of taking care of me....[More]
By KB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 22 2015 6:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 22 2015 6:36PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Karl, Thank you ...[More]
Took a long time to line up a carrier. But Julie kept me informed of the issues. It didn't help the 1st carrier hurt his BACK AND that set us back a week...[More]
By Gerry Sumara on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 22 2015 5:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 11:06AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup. Gerry thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. If the ne...[More]
I had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group. Brandon was quick to return my phone calls and was able to answer all my questions. He walked me through the whole process and followed up from time to time. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I had a quick turnaround to get my car from Illinois to California. The vehicle was dirty but that was to be expected in an open truck. There was no damage and I haven't had any problems driving my vehicle. I will recommend Brandon to anyone and use ASG again if the need arises....[More]
By Varun on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 22 2015 4:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 22 2015 5:40PM
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Varun, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the bu...[More]
I was nervous about shipping my car but Julie was awesome very nice and knowledgeable. She keep me informed on the process and up to date on pickup and delivery. The carrier was on time and very professional very satisfied with my experience. ...[More]
By Robert Tharpe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 7:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 21 2015 9:03PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup Rob, It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. Enjoy the new vehicle! If the need ari...[More]
I bought a vehicle on ebay that was located in Florida and needed it to be shipped to Arizona, so I ran a search on google for shipping companies. Immediately I was overwhelmed by emails and phone calls from numerous car shipping places and didn't know who to go with, because you never know how honest the reviews are online. Wendy was the first person to actually contact me, and she was extremely knowledgeable about the process and answered all of my questions patiently. She even offered to answer any of my questions about the process if we didn't end up using their company to ship the car. The quote we received was not the lowest of all of the quotes, nor was it the highest. It came in around the middle (just like she said it would). The driver that was chosen to bring out the vehicle (EP Express, Inc.) ended up picking it up the evening before he quoted, and dropped it off to us in Arizona three days before the scheduled date, so I was very happy about that. He was very professional, and dropped off the vehicle in great condition. Overall, I was very happy with this shipping experience, and I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. Wendy Barker was very helpful and patient with me, and she even called me a couple of times to let me know what was going on with the vehicle during the shipping process. I really appreciated all of the interest she took in this case. ...[More]
By Jodi Goff on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 6:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 21 2015 7:16PM
Wendy Barker 3602143680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jodi! I just want to thank you for this awesome 5 star review. I really enjoyed working ...[More]
Kim was fantastic. Excellent customer service. Carrier contacted me the day before they arrived and then again throughout the day when they got close so I knew when to expect them. Quick, easy, and affordable. First time I've ever shipped a car but they were great service at a reasonable price!...[More]
By CE on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 6:09PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 21 2015 6:17PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Christine, Thank y...[More]
My overall experience with the Auto Shipping Group is excellent. The representative Tige Yeargin was able to provide me the exact date of pick up of my cars by contacting the drivers directly while keeping me on hold when I contacted with him over the phone. He was also able to secure the delivery on the weekend as requested by me. Hence I will rate his service as excellent. The price quoted was also comparable with the others. I would do business with them again if I get a chance....[More]
By Chandra Rudrakshala on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 6:06PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 22 2015 1:45PM
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM...[More]
Chell Hart with Auto Shipping Group was very friendly, patient, and helpful. It took a week longer to schedule the pick up than I expected, and the car was delivered a day early, but it made it safely. Also the quote I received was off by about $100, so that could have been worse as well. Overall it was a positive experience, and I appreciated Chell's dedication - however, Auto Shipping Group never followed up with me once the car was shipped and delivered, despite saying they would. Also incorrectly told me the truck driver would accept a money order, but thankfully the driver resolved that with them directly. So, to conclude, I would use them again but would manage my expectations a little more and try to plan (if possible) more in advance....[More]
By Mike Sears on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 4:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 21 2015 9:01PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 Dear Mike, I was surprised to see this review today as you were not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow! I apol...[More]
Felecia did a great job I am pleased with the shipping timeline and quality of drivers etc jbkubuibnvuknvinvilnilnmvsilnmlm slkm ...[More]
By Ryan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 4:03PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 2:35PM
** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Ryan, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and ...[More]
We use Julie for our transports and this was another great move. Thank you Julie for your wonderful service and prompt attention to our needs....[More]
By Veronica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 3:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 23 2015 11:17AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6867 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Veronica its always great working with you. I look forward to the next one. Best Regards, ...[More]
it was an all around great experience. Quote was Fair- Kimberly was very thorough and offered several options - will continue to contact her for our return back - thanks...[More]
By Sophia Klopas on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 2:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 21 2015 2:57PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sophia, Thank you ...[More]
I was looking for a reliable and reputable company to transport two of my vehicles from Illinois to California in December 2014. It was not an easy decision as to which broker to go with, since I don't know anything about this industry and there are many of horrible feedbacks about it from many unhappy customers across the country. My wife first picked one company based in the South, but when I did some research about that company, not only they have an F rating from www.bbb.org, they have way too many customers complaining about unresolved issues once this company had your payment collected . In my research, I also found there are only about two companies that received the A+ ratings by www.bbb.org, ASG happens to be one of them. So I decided to go with ASG. When I called, Mr. Lance Stabb was on the other end of the line speaking to me. He was super friendly, pleasant and helpful. I received a reasonable quote in just a few minutes, credit card info was required for order processing, but NO payment up front was collected until the vehicles are picked up. My vehicles arrived in California at about noon 8 days later, one day before the given estimated date. Besides being dirty from the open transport method over 2000 miles in the rough weather in January 2015, the vehicles mechanical, interior and exterior conditions were still the same as it originally picked up in Illinois. I couldn't be a happier customer. Thank you, thank you and thank you again to Lance and ASG for a great job. Do yourself a favor, check out your broker's credentials before committing to the contract. I highly recommend this company to any one who needs the auto transport service. ...[More]
By Michael Nguyen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 21 2015 12:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 21 2015 9:00PM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autshippinggroup.com Michael, Wow is all I can say. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport of y...[More]
This has been a very good experience so far. I would recommend the company. They picked up my car today and it is in transit but I don't expect any problems. The transaction went smoothly as described by Dan, who was friendly and professional. ...[More]
By Elisabeth on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 20 2015 9:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 20 2015 11:04PM
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 My goal is to offer 5 STAR customer service & get a 5 Star review thanks El...[More]
Felicia was responsive, straight forward and easy to work with. The original quote had to be revised upward slightly to finalize the carrier but since I knew this is how the industry works I anticipated that it may happen and was not surprised. The overall cost was still competitive. I found the carrier, Northwest Specialized Trucking very good at keeping me updated of their progress, they were polite and punctual. The pick up to delivery was 7 days from Spokane WA to Columbus OH. The vehicle arrived in good shape except for being dirty which is to be expected on a cross country road trip. Felicia also kept me updated via text or phone. I would use Auto Shipping Group and Felicia again....[More]
By Ellen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 20 2015 8:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 21 2015 5:14PM
I've never had such good service in car transport. Maria was completely on top of the whole situation. The whole thing, from speaking with Malia didn't take 5 days. Three of those days were over the weekend on the board and the last two included the car being picked up one night and delivered the next night in another state. I have never had such fast and good service and I have shipped a number of cars. The driver was courteous and on time. Everything went smoothly. I would definitely use Malia and ASG again. Really a wonderful surprise at how quickly and efficiently this went....[More]
By Shoshana Nejman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 20 2015 6:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 20 2015 8:08PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR QUESTIONS OR FOR A QUOTE. S...[More]
Previous 1 2 3