View 169,281 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 96
Reviews 1-25 of 2392
Felicia was great! We had a lot of flexibility on pickup but a very hard date before which no one was in Ohio to take delivery of the car. We had to ship a car for our college son and he handled the whole thing on his own, from the car pickup in CA to the casher's check to taking delivery once he was out in OH for the year. Technically they were a day late with our delivery BUT it was really more evidence of their great service- someone else taking delivery of a car on the truck couldn't be found, so they had to hang out in Cincinnati to see them first. I really would have appreciated that willingness if it had been our son missing his pickup call, something I worried about since he couldn't take delivery before his dorm opened and classes started. Driver stayed in touch with him, while Felicia was in touch with me and the car was there as promised the very next day. Everyone was accessible that whole last weekend the schedule was getting narrowed down as the driver got close, so we never had to worry. Excellent team, would absolutely hire them again. Our car was an SUV, thus the price, so don't judge by that....[More]
By Susan Lyon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
This was my first time shipping a vehicle, cross country for my daughter in college, and Malia was an excellent resource and talked me through the whole process. Driver was excellent - arrived 10 minutes early for pickup and waited patiently for us to get home with the vehicle. And then arrived in Alabama 24 hours before my daughter did! Quoted 5-7 days for delivery and arrived in 4 days! Kept the car safe and met her upon her arrival in Alabama to deliver the car to her. Was an excellent experience and would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By JM on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
The company was very responsive to my calls in setting up transportation of my daughter's Mini Cooper. Kimberly advised me on a good location for the pick-up (a Super Walmart) and I booked a motel near that Walmart. Our timing was critical for the pick-up as we also had airline reservations. As the time for selecting a carrier came close, Kimberly advised me on one and suggested I take it. I agreed and it turned out to be an excellent choice. The driver of the carrier communicated constantly with me and we met at the Walmart as scheduled. The carrier driver took photos on his iPad of the Mini and loaded it on to the carrier. At the other end in California, my daughter was very pleased with the delivery of her car. Overall we were very pleased with the service and would use this company again. ...[More]
By TSG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
I had a fantastic experience with Auto Shipping Group. Tige made the booking experience clear and fast. Also making me feel comfortable entrusting my car with a complete stranger. The driver was on time, professional and always communicated prior to pickup and drop off. I will definately be using them in the future!...[More]
By Jazmin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group provided and excellent customer service experience. Lance was friendly and forthcoming in his responses to my questions. He was willing to match a lower price that I found from another carrier and I chose ASG because Lance made me feel at ease with him handling the shipping of my car. I would definitely have ASG ship my car again....[More]
By Victor on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Victor Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your da...[More]
I would highly recommend and use again both Auto Shipping Group (ASG) and thier chosen carrier GEO Best Service Inc. Lance Staab from ASG was very knowledgeable in respect of carriers to use and, cost estimates and transit time. The research and selection process that Lance applied ensured thst a carrier experienced in motorcycle transportation was selected. The chosen carrier; GEO Best Service, were very courteous, very clean and very professional. An excellent selection. I had two motorcycles that were transported ftom New York to North Carolina. The carrier called me to see if i would an early delivery, i agreed and i received my motorcycles 2 days early. Excellent service all round and it was all down to the diligence applied by Lance Staab. ...[More]
By Steve Guilfoyle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 30 2015 1:32AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve Thank you for spending the time on giving me such a fine review. I know you could hav...[More]
Because of the remote pick up locationz it was hard to get a carrier to pick up the vehicle. We had to drive it 50 miles to a more populated area to meet the carrier. Other than that the experience was smooth and predictable. A little more $ than we had hoped but , oh well, we got our car......[More]
By Roger G. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2015 5:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [S...[More]
David was very professional and helpful with the transportation of my vehicle. The price was fair and the service was very prompt. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as estimated....[More]
By Cory Bricker on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2015 3:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [T...[More]
David was very good about finding a carrier for my car all the way out in Colorado. Overall my whole transaction went very smoothly. It cost $950 to get the car shipped from Colorado to Connecticut, which isn't bad at all. The car made to my house in four days after it was put on the carrier so I didn't have to wait long. The driver of the carrier called me a day ahead of time and confirmed he was dropping the car the following day. David was on the ball with contacting me to let me know when he found a carrier, all the details of the pickup through the delivery and even made sure I liked my car and the service upon completing the delivery. I'm very happy with David and highly recommend using this company to get your car shipped to your destination. Car arrived in perfect condition and on time. Couldn't ask for more. Highly satisfied customer....[More]
By Rob T on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2015 12:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [E...[More]
On time. Courteous. Professional. Perfect. From the initial call until the car was delivered from Flirida to Nj was 3 days. The very professional crew picked up the car promptly and delivered directly to Nj in 24 hours. Couldn't ask for anything more...[More]
By William agathis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 11:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****William, Thank you for the wonder...[More]
I wish to express my gratitude to Stephanie and the entire staff at Auto Shipping Group. To say i was uneasy about this proc3ess is an understatement. Stephanie put my mind at ease and delivered on her promise to walk me through the entire process. Thank you again!!! ...[More]
By G Grande on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 11:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** G, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 ...[More]
Very great experience with Tige. Highly Reccommend; have shipped several cars with them........Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By J Weiss on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 11:08PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 30 2015 5:06PM
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
Excellent!!! Always in contact. Would recommend to my friends!! Was friendly and informative of the whole process. This was all new to me and my Dad and everyone went out of their way to be helpful!...[More]
By Jim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 11:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 30 2015 5:06PM
Stephanie Hamilton absolutely saved my sanity when a different shipper dropped the ball and we lost a week of possible shipping time. We were on a very tight timeline, and apparently the non-running '53 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery wasn't something most carriers wanted to take. Stephanie not only found a carrier for us (to my GREAT relief), but the driver was prompt, courteous, and got our vehicle to its destination in less than three full days! Yes, we paid a little more, because of the size and weight, but it was totally worth it to not have that worry while we were trying to pack and move the rest of our household belongings. I highly recommend Stephanie for your auto (or motorcycle) transport needs. Not only is she very professional, she has a great sense of humor, to boot!...[More]
By Cindy Elam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 10:01PM
Tige was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the experience very easy and worry-free. I would definitely recommend him and will use him again in the future....[More]
By J Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 9:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 30 2015 5:06PM
i neede to move my mototrcycle from california to washington and like many heard horror stories about how this industry works.Tige took the time to explain the process.everything went well i was very pleased with the service.i would definatley use this service again....[More]
By sarp on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 9:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 30 2015 5:07PM
Stephanie was great to work with. Very prompt and responsive to calls and emails. Definitely 5 stars. Car was picked up on time and delivered right to my door. Drivers were good and respected my car and the things inside. ...[More]
By Andrew on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 8:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2015 9:18PM
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE**** Andrew, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasu...[More]
My friend another travel nurse reffed me to tige at auto shipping group, tige made shipping my car to hawaii very easy and was cheaper than the quotes i got. Thank you tige and auto shipping group MM...[More]
By MM on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 8:40PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 30 2015 5:08PM
Maila was excellent, she answered all my questions and concerns and when I had another question regarding further details later about contacting the transporters directly she was prompt in getting back with me either via email or phone. She made the whole transaction painless and worthwhile. Everything went on time as planned and when my family received their vehicle on time and the exchange/pick up was done it was a great experience as well for them. We would definitely use ASC again and will keep Malia as a great contact person. Thanks again ASC!...[More]
By AB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 6:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2015 7:21PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU N...[More]
After experiencing bad customer sevice with another carrier, I contacted Malia and she was very knowledgeable and helpful. Anytime I had a question, she was quick to respond and always available. ...[More]
By Hazel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 5:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2015 6:23PM
I went with AutoShippingGroup when I moved from NorthDakota to Washington to move my Car. I was not sure whether they will pick my car on time or not. However they picked it with in the given window and delivered it in 2 days. When I moved to WA, I got the car the next day that helped me a lot. These guys were very professional and took care of my move very well. I would recommend them....[More]
By venkat on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 4:30PM
I needed to have my 1978 Camaro shipped from Montrose, Colorado to South Mountain, Pennsylvania. I've never had a car shipped and was very dubious about the process. It took months of careful research and many quotes from many companies before I chose to go with ASG. Leah was extremely helpful and honest from the very beginning of the process, and helped me through each step so I was never trying to figure things out on my own. The total cost was $1,415, with a deposit of $315 paid up front. As soon as the deposit was charged to my card my car was posted to the transport board, and within days a driver was found. I was surprised at how quickly someone accepted it considering how out of the way both the pickup and dropoff locations are. My car was picked up a few days late, but arrived several days early to make up for it. The carrier was able to go right to the garage where the car was being kept, not a nearby parking lot. My new house is on a very small road that would not accommodate the truck, but they delivered it within two miles of my house so it was a quick drive to get it home. I paid the driver the remaining $1,100 in cash after accepting the car and checking it for damage. I would probably not recommend open shipping if you had a car with a very nice finish, since besides the obvious dirt to be expected from an open truck there was also some grease and oil that dripped down from a vehicle above it. It came off with some degreasing detergent, but I wouldn't ship a nicer classic this way. There was no other damage and the driver was very communicative via cell phone about when and where he would be arriving. Overall I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again....[More]
By Ivy Stark on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 3:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 28 2015 4:29PM
+++THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT FEEDBACK+++ I was so happy to be part of such an undertaking. good luck with the car ++++LEAH LINN 360-464-2504++++...[More]
Malia did a great job and even responded while she was away on vacation. I had to push back the delivery date and she handled that as well. very pleased....[More]
By ML on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 2:58PM
I would recommend Auto Shipping Group. - Clear instructions and contract - Prompt response - Car was delivered on the day promised - Tracking option would be useful ...[More]
By Tanmoy Sen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 28 2015 3:52AM
Lance was great - he followed up at each stage, the car arrived on time and the exact amount that we discussed. very happy with the service provided....[More]
By Mike D on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 27 2015 8:44AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 27 2015 1:19PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mike Thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3