View 151,275 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 93
Reviews 1-25 of 2320
Stephanie did an excellent job! I would defintely utilize this company again in the future. My vehicle was picked up much faster that promised and delived at the time promised....[More]
By Doug T on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Sue Garrison has shipped many vehicles for my clients in the last few years and has aways provided top notch customer service. She has done around 50 transports for my customers and all were happy with the price and the service. I would recommend her to anyone looking for this service....[More]
By Dave on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 43 Minutes Ago
SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Dave and thanks so much for posting. Yes, we have made quite the friend and partnership over th...[More]
Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group was great in setting up the transportation and following through with any of my concerns. Carrier was Eagle Lines Transportation. There were issues with getting a tow truck operator to come to my location to pickup my vehicle and take it to where the car carrier was located. Tow truck did arrive late on the last day I could have the vehicle picked up which was a bit disconcerting. Arrival occurred a day later than promised but wasn't an issue for me....[More]
By Mike Bowman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Stephanie took over for a colleague of hers who had been previously handling my order. From the time that she picked it up, she was incredibly responsive and customer-oriented. She communicated with me throughout the entire process, from providing a quote and getting it signed, to the pickup and drop-off the vehicle. She even called to let me know she had spoken to the driver and that he may show up early to give me the heads up. She responded to any questions I had very quickly every time. I would highly recommend Stephanie to handle your order and get your car transported safely!...[More]
By Sarah Bullard on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****360-214-3678****Sarah, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star...[More]
Delt with many other companies over a month time and none of them took care of me as well or as quickly as Malia!! Will never go with anyone else!!...[More]
By Neil P. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 -GOING ON SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY!! I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND ON WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Tha...[More]
I am using Malia to ship my car from California to Germany. Everything has gone better than I imagined. She contracted out to Schumacher Cargo Logistics for the ocean transport, and they also have done a wonderful job. Thank you for everything....[More]
By Happy SHipper on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
My experience with This company through Stephanie was very pleasant. i would definitely use them again if i ever need to ship a vehicle in the future....[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE, CALL ME TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Mohammed, Thank...[More]
Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section…12345678789000987654321`12345t6y7u8i9o0-09876543211234567890-qwertyuiop[asdfghjkl;’zxcvbnm,./………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section...[More]
By BOB HALL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****Bob, Thank you for the review. I enjoyed assisting...[More]
Julie Johnston, 602-428-6878, had been my main source of shipping now for about a year. She is the most friendly knowledgable broker I have come across and I ship a lot of cars. She always goes the extra mile to make my life easier and researches complex transports at the drop of a hat. She will even call or email me on her days off to make sure my shipment was all taken care of. Julie is the best! And I can say that after using many many many other carriers. Thanks Julie!...[More]
By Becki on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is my pleasure working with you also on your transports. Thank you for the kind wo...[More]
Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Mo, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a p...[More]
Auto Shipping Group was a great company to deal with. I had a very complicated cross-country move which meant that there was really only one day that was ideal for picking up my car. My car was picked up on the exact day I needed and everyone, especially Robert, was very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely use them again....[More]
By Jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jon for your feedback! I enjoyed working with you to get your vehicle to Ca...[More]
Mike McLoughlin made my experience a great one. He was always reaching out and contacting me to ensure that each step was going according to planned and to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I felt like a valued customer and I really appreciate the time, effort, and dedication to the service provided. ...[More]
By Jamie Wheeler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jamie, It was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle moved...[More]
Picked up and delivered on time, which was the escalade. And they asked to do the review. good work and all went well....[More]
By Patrick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad the Cadillac arriv...[More]
This is my 3rd time using Chell w/ Auto Shipping Group and she is amazing. If I ever need a car shipped I will only use her. Amazing customer service and she will always find the best transporter for the job. ...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Greg! I am always tickled when you call me! You bring some of the craziest r...[More]
Malia was fantastic kept me up to date with activity on trying to ship my corvette. Would definitely use her again...[More]
By Gene A on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Always excellent service from Stephanie and the carrier she sends. I would always recommend her to anyone shipping a car within the US...[More]
By Sam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****Over 6 Years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****360-214-3678****Sam, It has always been such a pleasure assisting you...[More]
Regarding customer service, the best compliment I know to give is: Professional. Kimberly is that, a Professional! She was clear, concise, and an excellent communicator. She answered every question, every email. I am happy to recommend Auto Shipping Group! ...[More]
By DAK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! David, I can not ...[More]
I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & after I spoke to Chaley McVay from Auto Shipping Group my decision was easy to make because she was very knowledgeable & she made me feel very confident my car would get to Oregon in perfect condition & in a timely manner right at the time I was requesting & within my budget. She guaranteed me the truck her company would choose to transport my vehicle would be the best and the drivers would be very responsible and keep me posted through the 5 days it took to get to Oregon. It really was a great experience and I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends and family :-) I notice after all the phone calls we made there's a lot of shady people in this business and I am very glad I chose a professional & trustworthy company like AUTO SHIPPING GROUP :-) ...[More]
By Gloria Carlson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***360-214-3678*****Gloria, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review....[More]
Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up and on route. The driver called and let us when he would be there and followed and told us when he would be there. called an hour before to say that he would be there and he was. Would definitely use this service and Felicia again. It was a very good experience and would highly recommend Felicia...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and...[More]
We had an F350 delivered from Arizona to New York. Their customer service was great. Every time I had a question, Mike was able to respond right away. Excellent timing, and very helpful. I hope to do more business with them in the future. Thank you very much. ...[More]
By Bianca on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bianca, Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it! I...[More]
We have received vehicle before the given time.It has saved lot of extra effort in unknown city. This helps towhole family....[More]
By Pan Dhoni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Pan, Thank you SO much for...[More]
Brandon helped me shipped my car from California to Texas and nothing was stolen or missing front my car, my car is not damaged and the driver was nice ...[More]
By Bisola Orunja on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Bisola, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for t...[More]
I've had Brandon at Auto Shipping Group ship our full size long bed 3/4 ton and dually company trucks across the country several times now and everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Prices were good and trucks were picked up and delivered on time quickly and in perfect condition. Brandon was great to work with and so were the drivers. Will definitely use again in the future....[More]
By Derek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Derek, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for th...[More]
Couldn't believe how easy my transport went. I heard so many nightmare stories I was so worried when it came time to plan and ship my car. I have to give it to Malia, she was a real sweetheart when it came to planning an getting my car to me. I will recommend her service and company to all my friends who do a big move like I did....[More]
By Vern on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 10:29PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Vern, it was a gr...[More]
Malia did an outstanding job. She always gets me good prices with reliable carries. I never experienced any delay or trouble while working with her....[More]
By Vu Pham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 30 2014 8:45PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS, Vu it is always a ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3