View 167,344 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 99
Reviews 1-25 of 2472
Had a good experience! David was very good at keeping me updated with the whole process. This was my first time shipping a car anywhere and it was a pleasant experience....[More]
By Will Nguyen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 43 Minutes Ago
I was very pleased with the amount of time it took to take the automobile from Pennsylvania to California. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group in the future....[More]
By Annette Cord on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Annette I want to thank you so much for such a great review. . I know you could have chosen...[More]
We had a good experience with Auto Shipping Group. Kim was very helpful and kept us informed during the process of finding a carrier. Our car was picked up as scheduled and the transporter kept in touch with us during the transport. The car was dropped off to us in good condition....[More]
By SB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Felicia was amazing. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. The price she quote was very close to the price we ended paying, I think the price that I payed was even a little less that what was originally quoted. She was very clear on explaining all that would happen from the day that I called for a quote until the day the car would be picked up and delivered. As the day for the pick up got closer she kept me informed of possible day and time that it could happen. She worked with me and my needs for pick up date. The order number was 1017151 and the shipment was from Houston to Florida. The car arrived in good condition and the driver kept me informed of possible day and time of arrival. I will definitely use this company again and I will be calling Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Thank you for making my experience so easy....[More]
By Bibi Diaz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 7:54PM
Malia was a great person to deal with. She did the best she could to help us with our car transport. The carrier was terrible. VNS transport came 2 days to early and 2 days late to pick up my car. Then I was told i would receive a call once the car arrived in Washington. No call and the phone number had a generic voicemail. Nobody returned my calls. We were in need of the vehicle for work purposes and the delay really messed up our plans. Finally I had Malia call and she was able to make things happen! ...[More]
By Dorian Corrigan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 5:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 2 2015 2:13PM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITE...[More]
Leah was amazing! She eased all my fears and was in constant contact throughout the whole process. If I ever ship my car again, it will be through Auto Shipping Group. I'd recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Jazmin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 4:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
++++Jazmin I am so pleased your first experience was pleasant. You were great to work with as well. Good luck in your new home++++ LEAH LINN 3...[More]
The customer service was excellent their flexible with your schedule and planning. They keep the customer updated as possible.i would definitely recommend this company to a friend and would also use it again if I had too....[More]
By David Perry on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 3:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
+++Thank you David for the great communication+++360-464-2504 LEAH LINN...[More]
Stephanie was amazing!!! She really made us feel confortable about having our cars shipped across the country. Super helpful and pleasant!!! We had a car that need specia attention due to the fact that is a rare model and she made sure our expectations were met. I would def recommend their services to anyone I know. ...[More]
By Julia L on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 1 2015 12:13AM
From the moment I called to pickup to delivery, both of our vehicles were in trustworthy hands. Tige provides consistently friendly, professional and honest communication. He is appreciative as well as efficient and skilled at serving customers' needs. The transporter was reliable, maintained open libes of communication throughout the vehicles' journeys and cared for them as if they owned the cars themselves. We are so grateful for this degree of confidence and professionalism in entrusting our vehicles to skilled and caring experts in the business. Thank you so much!!!...[More]
By Johnson Family on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 11:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 2 2015 12:12PM
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
Although I only gave ASG a short period of time to help me, they were able to move my car from Alabama to Massachusetts....at the right cost, quality and level of service that I wanted. Several other companies were either unable to meet my move dates or gave me an excessively high quote. Dealing with Chell was very easy and she was professional throughout every step of the way. And even after the car was delivered and my bill was fully paid, she took the time to provide me with an updated invoice so that I could submit it to my company. I would highly recommend Chell and ASG to anyone considering moving their car....[More]
By WVR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:58PM
Malia was flawless! This was the easiest and fastest car transport arrangement I have ever encountered. She even worked while she was on vacation. Definite 5 star here!...[More]
By Eric on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 1 2015 10:07AM
I had a wonderful experience with Tige. I searched for a transport company and found this company and from the minute I called them they were exited to ship my vehicle. Tige was very promt and made me feel like I was in good hands. The best part is I could call him direct at anytime and he would answer any concerns I had. I would use this company in the future hands down. Thank you Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 for all your help. ...[More]
By LJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 10:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 2 2015 12:12PM
Dave was great at getting my car to its destination quickly. He was very professional. I was extremely happy with the service and delivery. Thanks Auto Shipping Group!...[More]
By CY on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 9:27PM
When I first called ASG to ask for information, they gave me a clear explanation of the process, options, and price difference from other companies, which helped me a lot since this was my first time shipping my car. They kept in touch with me until the last step of the process and offered me some discounts. ...[More]
By MS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 9:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 2 2015 2:16PM
Stephanie was great. Car was delivered 3 days early. Customer service was excellent would definitely use this company again. I received my vehicle 3 days early and the entire process was very easy to use....[More]
By david hay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 8:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 9:02PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****David, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasur...[More]
I picked Auto Shipping Group because a friend of mine had a good experience with it's affiliated companyr Cascade Shipping, ASG's overall ratings were high, and the price quote was amongst the lowest. Tyge was very quick to notify me when I asked for 2 quotes due to a change in my pickup location. He was very realistic with me about the difficulty to pick-up my Toyota RAV4 on the weekend and my suggested $900 carrier fee. In about a week, I got a call that a driver would pick up my car for $50 more which was reasonable. My carrier Safe Auto Transport called me a few days before my pick-up date (Sat/Sun) and wanted to pick up my vehicle on Friday. I was not going to arrive in Michigan until the evening of Friday, and they said they would wait until I got there. I called them to confirm a time on Friday, but then they asked if they could pick my car up on Saturday instead. However, around 5pm they called me to let me know that they'd be there in 45 minutes. Just arriving in Ann Arbor, I was pretty unprepared for the sudden change of plans. It caused me to alter my schedule for the day. They also let me know at that time that I had to drive to a mall parking lot about 2 miles away because the downtown area was too small for the truck to fit through. With only 1 car, I wish I had known beforehand that I had to make arrangements for my ride back to my place. They ended up giving me some cash to take a cab back. About the miscommunication, they told me that they called me instead of another customer that was getting picked up the next day. My car got to Menlo Park 6 days later, the expected time, and the delivery went smoothly. The car was in the same condition and dirty from the road, which I expected. The miscommunication with the carrier would be my only complaint. The service was great though. Tyge was available almost whenever I would call, and took care of things efficiently when I needed help. He explained things in a polite and respectful manner and made my customer experience great.Thanks ASG!...[More]
By Miriam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 8:22PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 2 2015 12:18PM
Once again, Malia and Auto Shipping Group found me a carrier and got cars delivered on time, and with short notice. I needed 2 cars from TX to PA right away. They found me a carrier the same day!...[More]
By Gary Frasier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 8:01PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 8:23PM
The people who picked up the car and delivered it were very professional. They called me twice to update me where the car was on the route and twice to let me know the estimated delivery time. They were on time and when they brought the car to me the driver was concerned that it was dusty so he washed it. Tige at the auto group was great to work with and contacted me with all of the information I needed. ...[More]
By sh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 7:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Aug 2 2015 12:13PM
This was my first time shipping the car...and Chell was right on top it from the word go. I did receive lots of quotes and it was a difficult choice. But I am glad I made the right choice. The vehicle was picked on time, and I got it delivered before the expected time...that was a nice surprise. The driver was very polite and patiently waited for over 30 mins and explained me all the details before asking me sign off the delivery receipt. Would surely recommend Chell and her Team....[More]
By VC on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 4:14PM
I was actually in a panic since I procrastinated in arranging the transport. it turn out very simple, easy, and painless transaction. I used this company because it has the best rating and I can say with confidence; worth every penny!...[More]
By Esteban Neely on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 2:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 3:03PM
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Esteban ...Thank you for the vote of confidence and great review. I'm pleased we met y...[More]
I called to check pricing on shipping a car in town. Price is reasonable though the customer service was exceptional. I spoke with a very helpful and knowledgeable woman named Malia. I would highly suggest contacting her directly. She can be reached at 360-214-3671...[More]
By Mike on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 1:08PM
my car was shipped promptly and in great condition. Was given the lowest price. Highly recommended! Easy to track. Fast and honest shipping.............................................................................................[More]
By Leo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 11:01AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 2:08PM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY****Leo, thank you for the Fabulous 5 star re...[More]
The service was very professional and helpful. Malia was prompt, answered all of my questions and explained the process completely. Although my vehicle has not yet arrived (it was just picked up today), it was picked up earlier than expected and I've been promptly notified. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group, Inc. and Malia....[More]
By CW on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 2:14AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 6:36AM
Leah is the best person to work with. I actually enjoyed getting to talk to her. Very personable and great for her job. I just wish it would have worked out for her with regards to my vehicle. But she tried so hard to help me and I appreciate that. ...[More]
By Brandon Porter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 12:43AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 2:13PM
+++++ THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ALL THE CHANGES. I WAS HAPPY TO NARROW DOWN THE OPTIONS AND HELP FIND YOUR FINAL SOLUTION++++LEAH 360-464...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car, but Leah made the process completely painless. She answered every anxious question of mine with knowledge and kindness, and she was always easy to contact. Thanks to her, and Auto Shipping Group, everything went off without a hitch. If I need to do this again they'll be my first call....[More]
By Susan A. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 31 2015 12:01AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 31 2015 2:16PM
+++++Thank you for your kind expressions and good luck in your new job+++++ Leah 360-464-2504...[More]
Previous 1 2 3