View 165,530 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 101
Reviews 1-25 of 2502
I called to ship my car for the 5 th time different companies, finally I was told by ASG customer support that my car was listed multiple times and that is against the rules & that I get my price higher due to listing with others.... I never set in stone with any other company, but they never got my car off the listing, which created my higher price. Once ASG cleared up with me, I contacted the other vendors, removed my car from their list and fixed the situation. My car had a pick up date right away & that was it. Thanks to ASG, I definitely recommend them & will consider for future car shipping arrangements. ...[More]
By Ruben Vazquez Lopez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Ruben ..I'm glad we got the mess sorted out for you. I enjoyed working with you. Thank yo...[More]
The process was almost too fast. I had used another carrier in the past and had to wait several days for them to pick up the vehicle. When I called to order this shipment I was asked "can we pick it up today?", I wasn't ready at all. After some scrambling on my part my vehicle was ready to go, the truck showed up on time, the driver contacted the drop off point to let them know when he would be there, and again he was on time. The price was in the ballpark with all the other shippers, so I have no complaints there. I would defiantly use them in the future....[More]
By Lyanne on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Would definitely recommend this to a friend! People were very friendly and accommodating. Driver was very nice and gave me updates on when he would get to my place. Car came in great condition as well. I honestly was very nervous but was pleasantly surprised at how well everything went especially when the cost was low compared to other companies....[More]
By Brigham Bangerter on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Brigham ...I'm happy that all went well. Enjoyed working with you and your family. Appre...[More]
Chell Hart provided the clearest and clearly most honest information among several brokers I have communicated with, including highly rated Amerifreight and also Nationwide Transport, and several others. Her demeanor was highly professional.I was particularly impressed by her knowledge of how the process works from the truckers perspective, her knowledge of routes, how/why/what truckers bid, etc. She volunteered cost estimates with and without door-to-door service based on other verhicle avaiilability and route info. The entire phone call was exceptionally helpful. As a result of Chell Hart, ASG is the only broker I am willing to use, if it transpires that I need to ship this vehicle. Please note the quote is currently de-activated at my request, since I have decided to service a local vehicle rather than ship the Volvo from Tennessee. But should it be necessary to ship, again, I will only use ASG, as a diret result of Chell Hart's information and professional customer service. - A very satisfied professional first time inquiring into shipping....[More]
By bi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Kimberly was in contact with me the entire process. My car was picked up the very next day from placing my transport order with Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group. The car was transported and delivered to my door step within 5 days. It arrived clean and with no damage. I would highly recommend working with Kimberly. ...[More]
By CS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 6 2015 9:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 6 2015 10:01PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
I found and contacted Chell based on positive reviews from other customers. Chell was excellent from start to finish. She made sure I was informed of the process before the deal was even made and then she kept me informed of the progress on a daily basis. I didn't have to use it but she even provided me with an off-hours phone number in case I needed to reach her. I think customers must keep in mind that regardless of how well the broker handles their part, they are still relying on third-party carriers (drivers) to perform professionally as well. I did not have any issues with my carrier but even if I had, Chell performed her duties wonderfully and I'm sure she would have done everything in her power to resolve any carrier related issues. Chell is absolutely what you're looking for in a shipping broker. If you're looking to ship a vehicle, don't hesitate in giving her a shot at it. You won't be disappointed....[More]
By SH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 6 2015 4:50PM
Felicia did a great job of working with me. She was appropriately persistent to get me the best price and to get my 5th wheel delivered to Texas. The drivers were very professional and did a great job of getting my RV to the destination within the required timeline. Everyone was professional and personable throughout the entire process....[More]
By Dona B on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 6 2015 3:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 6 2015 4:04PM
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
David made the process painless And was with me every step of the way. Would use them again. Thank you...[More]
By Erica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 4 2015 3:10PM
Julie was very helpful and responsive. And she honored my request not to add me to an automatic email marketing system, which I appreciated very much. Would definitely use again....[More]
By Joe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 4 2015 3:06PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 6 2015 4:50AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Joe thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was a ...[More]
Kimberly was able to arrange shipment of our car with three days notice. The car arrived on time with minimal drama. The later due to the driver having lost the carrier ramps. All was well as it ended well and on time....[More]
By Don on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 4 2015 2:08AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 6 2015 4:13PM
Honest, fast and dependable. From the first day that we contact David the service was accurate, and the customers service outstanding....[More]
By Jose on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 11:31PM
Julie continues to be the best at setting up transports. Very understanding and honest when setting up everything. Has never disappointed and continues to provide great customer service....[More]
By Steve M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 10:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 6 2015 4:52AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Steve it is always great working with you and everyone that you refer to me. My very best to...[More]
Excellent job shipping our 1963 Volkswagon Beetle from one side of the country to the other...Lance Staab at Auto Shipping Group and the carrier V & R Transport did a jam up job....Thank You...!!!...[More]
By michael mcfarland on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 9:39PM
From the beginning of this process, everything went smooth and professional due to the efforts of Felicia Williams. My vehicle was shipped promptly and arrived with no damage. I would highly recommend Felicia for your vehicle shipping needs. She was fabulous and handled every aspect of the shipping of my car. She answered all of my questions and followed up with a phone call. It is rare today to find people of her commitment and professionalism. I would highly recommend her in the future to anyone who is in need of shipping a vehicle. Rob Kidney...[More]
By Rob Kidney on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 8:49PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 5 2015 4:37PM
When I first started looking for information on auto shipping, Dave was the first person I talked to and he was super helpful. He told me what to look for and what to watch out for and avoid. His approach was to provide me with the tools to make the best informed decision, whether it was working with Auto Shipping Group Inc. or another shipping company. And while I ended up going with a different company (long story short, it had to do with my crazy schedule and timing), I wouldn't hesitate to call Dave up again or recommend him to someone who needed to ship. ...[More]
By Bianca Acosta on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 7:46PM
It is a good company and the agent Ms. Felicia was very nice. Next time if I want to ship my car I will contact this company and her....[More]
By Ye Wang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 8:18AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 3 2015 4:25PM
With a cross country move from Florida to Arizona, shipping my car was not something that I was looking forward to. However, after my first phone call with Felicia Williams from Auto Shipping Group, all of my worries diminished. Felicia was very helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. She even reached out to me while the car was being shipped to give me updates and answer any questions that I had. I definitely recommend going through Auto Shipping Group for any auto shipping needs and I will surely reach out to Felicia and the rest of the team on future moves....[More]
By Miguel P. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 6:08AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 3 2015 4:25PM
the whole experience was a lot simplier than I anticipated and that was due to Tige and the transporter....[More]
By Thomas on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 3 2015 2:42AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 4 2015 1:46AM
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
The delivery was done in the time frame that I was told (between 4 to 7 days). The driver was nice and he was cautious when downloading the car....[More]
By Huber on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 11:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 3 2015 10:41AM
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITE...[More]
After selecting another provider, I frantically called ASG. To put it in context, calls with the original company went unanswered, emails were never read or responded to, and at 3:30PM of my "scheduled" pick-up day, I needed to find an alternative. I called Kim at ASG, within 24-hours I had a confirmed pick-up. The car was picked up as promised and delivered a day early! I did not want to deal with all this drama (cross-country move), but Kim really made this easy. Best part - I was not gouged - pricing was in line with quotes, despite my emergency. Save yourself time and use ASG. ...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 10:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 11:03PM
I was coordinating the shipment of my boss's vehicle and Felicia was very patient with me throughout the whole process. She explained to me how the process would work and we took it one step at a time. Felicia would update me when she had any new information and was never hard to get a hold of. I look forward to working with her when my boss needs his car shipped back. ...[More]
By Daniela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 9:59PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 11:05PM
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **** Auto Shipping Group is A+ ...[More]
Dave was GREAT! I shopped around and every other quote was between $200.00 and $500.00 more than what Dave quoted me. My car was picked up in a timely manner and delivered sooner than promised. The last company that I used delivered my car a week late so I will definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. Besides being extremely accommodating Dave is very good with people and left me feeling at ease. He also has a very witty sense of humor. ...[More]
By Marni V on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 6:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 9:51PM
DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com ~ Call for a real time quote. Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service...[More]
By Marni V on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 6:32PM
The thought of shipping my car was scary for me, because I had never done this previously. So after discussions with my auto insurer, I understood the criteria for a credible auto shipping company, versus the scam companies that are prevalent online. Working with was extremely easy, and put my fears to rest. Greg walked me through the process, and gave me the driver contact information. Shipping this car was a breeze, and I would highly recommend anyone to use this service (and I don't typically recommend anything). Greg and the DarMax Team were OUTSTANDING!...[More]
By SH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 3:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 3:34PM
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sherry ...thank you for placing your trust in our shipping services. We work hard to meet...[More]
Stephanie and the Auto Shipping Group did a great job of setting up the transport of my vehicle. The only issues I had was with the contract company making their pick up and drop off time windows that they had given me the day before pick up and delivery. I spoke with Stephanie about this and I am confident that it will be addressed. In the end, and the pretty much the only thing that matters, is that my Jeep was delivered without any damage. I am totally satisfied with the service. I had lower offers for the same transport but decided on Auto Shipping Group because of reviews and their location....[More]
By Chuck on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 12:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 1:42PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****Chuck, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It wa...[More]
Previous 1 2 3