View 150,631 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 88
Reviews 1-25 of 2197
Martha was incredible! I had had the car picked up in Boston on a Tuesday evening and my husband fell and broke his hip Wednesday. He had hip replacement surgery that evening and was in the hospital and then rehab for three weeks. Martha contacted the shipping company and learned the driver had not gone more than 75 miles since pickup, so she arranged for the driver to off-load the car and leave it at the truck stop where he was staying for the night. I was able to retrieve the car and not have to rent one for three weeks. I had also used Martha for the trip to Boston last May and she was equally efficient and so very nice....[More]
By Jane Toussaint on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Transport Company, UZ Auto trans Inc, did an excellent job. Pickup was difficult for the driver at best and delivery location almost impossible due to the rural location where I live, but a great job was done at both ends by Charles, the driver. He was courteous, personable and professional. The car arrived in perfect condition; he even took the time to clean some oil off the top of the car that dripped down on it from the vehicle above using Simple Green ;-) I would definitely use their service again. Martha Castillo was very professional and personable in setting everything up so it would go smoothly, which it did. The followup to make sure all went well was great too. I'm so glad that I used the services of Auto Shipping Group. It was only after exhaustive research online that I chose their company to ship my car. They are top rated for a reason....[More]
By John Jaccard on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
This review is longtime coming but not forgotten! I will keep this short. I was working with another transport company, let's just say, that didn't work out(lousy service). I was at crunch time, 2 days before I am to fly out from the west coast to the east coast and over the weekend, when I had to find another company to transport my car. I was extremely stressed and did not know what I was going to do, being that it was on the weekend(Aug 9). I reached out to Kimberly Freiley, at Auto Shipping in desperation. The email I received was announcing that she was on vacation and would not be returning until later that week...OMG! I didn't know what I was going to do. On Aug 10, the next day, I get an email from Kimberly saying for me not to worry, she will take care of everything! She asked me for my information and worked her magic! I knew that I was going to be given some over the price quote, but she quoted me the same as the other company, which was the going rate. I am still grateful to this day. My car was shipped on time and was delivered even sooner than expected! Thank you Kimberly, because you worked during your vacation to satisfy a customer and I don't know too many people who would do that! ...[More]
By PD on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Portia, It was m...[More]
Moving to Hawaii from the midwest is a daunting task in itself, let alone shipping belongings and a car. Tige at ASG was very good about explaining all the details, returning phone calls quickly (even on his own personal time), and pulling the entire shipment together. He was able to bring our total costs in under the initial estimate. Our car arrived on time and undamaged. I would use them again. ...[More]
By Jenny Greenlee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
Sue Garrison was my Broker contact and I could not have been happier with the way she priced and placed my transport. She took all the time and had all the patience I needed to feel comfortable with this transport. This was my 3rd time shipping a car coast to coast and although the other two went very well Sue's friendliness, expertise and service was "The best." The pick up of the car had to be timed to meeting at a specific location and for me to make a coast to coast flight later that afternoon. Sue worked with the Transporter - Unified Auto Group (out of Downey, CA) Between Sean and Tyler, the schedulers and Justin the Driver...the coordination and updates between everyone were continual and the pick-up was flawless. Like the pick-up, the drop-off by Nelson was equally well-planned and executed to accommodate my schedule. My car was a little dusty and dirty but otherwise undamaged. I would ONLY use Sue at Auto Shipping Group and the Unified Auto Group Team to ship my next car. FYI - The only incentive I am receiving for submitting this review is a chance in a drawing to get my $ 225 Broker fee returned. Whoopy Dee - Big deal! Believe me I wouldn't waste my time writing this review for that small chance and amount of money. But I would take the time to let some people who provided me excellent service know how much I appreciated how committed they are to providing the best Customer Service possible. Thanks again Sue, Sean, Tyler, Justin and Nelson....[More]
By Rick Macdonald on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Oh my gosh Rick! Thanks so much for such a terrific review. You definitely just made my day! You w...[More]
Auto Shipping Group Inc. was so helpful in helping me set up shipping my car. Tige gave great customer service and helped me understand every step of the process. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends!...[More]
By Melanie Mix on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
Everything went as expected. The price was $1000 as quoted. There was no damage or lost items. The Driver called prior to pick up and delivery as promised. Tony was in regular contact. We would use them again....[More]
By Cole Bergan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
Tony Ferriera (360) 464-2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Cole I'm so happy that everything went as smooth as it did and i can't tell you how ha...[More]
Kimberly was very professional and prompt. The entire process was efficient and painless, I would recommend her services to other users, and would use them myself again if needed. ...[More]
By Aubrey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 20 2014 10:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Aubrey, Thank you for the ...[More]
This was my first experience with having a car shipped interstate and Chell was very accomodating from the very beginning explaining me all the details of such transactions. Together we managed to find a good deal too so I've nothing to complain. In general I'm happy with my business with the autoshippinggroup. Thanks!...[More]
By Arman Sahakyan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 20 2014 6:10PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 20 2014 6:24PM
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Arman! I had a blast looking for your carrier! It's nice to know I took out the str...[More]
Sue was amazing, i had a hard time with the seller of the car, the first truck had to leave, and sue found another carrier right away, she is on it! very honest, upfront, and cool. she went above and beyond helping me. tons of emails, kept in constant contact with me. I have always been wary about shipping agents, now i found a GOOD one. No BS, straight forward. totally trustworthy , I never write these things, cuz nobody believes them, so do what you want, but I'm calling Sue again when i need a car moved....[More]
By David Fosbinder on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 20 2014 1:37PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 20 2014 1:56PM
SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Fozzy for the outstanding review. It was really great to work with you, too. Glad it a...[More]
Malia answered the phone when I called. I had to leave a voice mail on the other two companies I called; one called back the next day, the other two days later. Malia's quote was less than the the other quotes I received. I was quoted a 3 day delivery; it took 6 days. I was not in a hurry to get the vehicles, so the three days extra was not an issue. Vans arrived in excellent condition. Malia was very friendly and informative. I will call Auto Shipping group when we purchase our next Vans....[More]
By Scott Zack on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 20 2014 12:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 20 2014 3:32PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX PLUS YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS. Thank you, Scott....[More]
The first carrier was horrible and never picked up my vehicle. Ultimately costing me a lot more money. Called the number give for the driver and the driver did not work for the company any longer The second carrier was much better - on time pick up and delivery. Truck driver was dishonest and tried to get more money from me. In both cases English is spoken very poorly both by dispatcher and drivers making communications difficult. Lance Staab was the ultimate professional at Auto Shipping Group. He kept me informed and calm during the entire process. I feel like I have made a friend in Lance and appreciate his hard work through all of the other troubles that I experienced. Thank you for the opportunity to feedback. I hope this helps....[More]
By Eulen Mark Moore on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 20 2014 11:01AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 20 2014 11:39AM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Eulen, Thank you so much for the great review about my service. I am glad we worked together w...[More]
Auto Shipping Group was a breeze to work with. Martha Castillo was my go-to person and she explained to me how a shipping broker works since I had never used one before. My car was picked up in Long Island in the time frame quoted to me and was delivered to south Florida on the date promised. What more could you ask for? I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Karen Ragozzine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 19 2014 11:46PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 20 2014 3:18PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review and geez what a great one :) Let me know if you ever need me...[More]
The customer service I received from Daniel was outstanding! He found me a truck immediately and had my car picked up in no time! ...[More]
By Jessica Schlesinger on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 19 2014 9:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 20 2014 3:58PM
**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN C. 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **Thank you again it was my pleasure in serving you....[More]
I had an excellent experience with my broker JULIE JOHNSTON (602) 428-6878 (juliej@autoshippinggroup.com). Julie was perfect! She was very reassuring and prompt, getting back to me within 1-3 hrs. She used email, text and calls which worked great and she was very nice on the phone! The driver came from Washington, very straight-forward. Inspection was easy and non-stressful. No problems loading. Kept my car on the top of the truck offering less exposure to debris and rocks on the road. On time loading and delivering. At first, I was very nervous BECAUSE: 1. I had never done this before, 2. I was shipping an older, expensive Chevell, 3. Montana is kind of out of the way, 4. I don't trust people I don't know. But again I had an excellent experience! If you think I'm a robot writing this review you are mistaken!!!! I HIGHLY encourage you to email me because I, just like you, had doubts about this process at first. When it comes down to it I had a great experience and I would love to refer Julie if you are thinking about shipping across country. Thanks for reading! Steph (slgerges@gmail.com)...[More]
By Stephanie Gergess on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 19 2014 3:18PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 19 2014 7:23PM
JULIE JOHHSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Stephanie it was my pleasure working and meeting you. If the need arises again in the futur...[More]
Good service. Will recommend this company to any one who have shipping needs. The manager herself take good care of u....[More]
By Edwin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 19 2014 10:42AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 20 2014 10:01AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Edwin, Thank you so much! I...[More]
I needed my car picked up in 24 hours, Martha made it happen. Fast delivery, always able to be contacted, very professional. Highest recommendation!...[More]
By Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 18 2014 9:07AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 18 2014 4:01PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I am an experienced broker and Auto Shipping Grp. is one of ...[More]
The price quote was accurate; the arrangements were made easily; the whole process was painless - a great service. ...[More]
By Norman E Parker Jr on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 9:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 18 2014 8:19AM
JUlIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Norman thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make all of...[More]
Stephanie Hamilton ,,my rep at Auto Shipping Group handled the transport perfectly. The car was picked up on time .Delivered to my home on time. Good service. I will recommend Stephanie Hamilton again. ...[More]
By Rich bruno on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 5:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 5:57PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Rich, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting y...[More]
I had a great experience with Auto shipping Group!! Dan Cabral was very helpful on the phone. Ryan was the gentleman who picked up my truck. He was a day early picking it up which was awesome!! I would definitely use this company again if I ever needed to ship a car and I would definitely recommend there service!!!...[More]
By Barbara Simonds on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 5:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 7:20PM
Auto Shipping Group - - Daniel Cabral - - 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Barbara it was my pleasure in working with you and look forwar...[More]
I couldn't be more pleased with the level of service, prompt answers and communication. This is my third time using Tige for my shipping needs. ...[More]
By Peter Fallon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 8:36AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 2:49PM
From the first phone call to the delivery of my vehicle it was a very pleasant transaction. Very professional. It's was very important to me to have my vehicle within a certain time and Kimberly made it happen with a competitive price. Thank you very much to all who made this happen....[More]
By Kelly Brammer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 7:17AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 10:05AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Kelly, I want to thank you...[More]
This was my first time shipping my car. I asked total six 5 star companies for quote. All quoted me around same price and same promises - timelines, honesty,driver network, no deposit and insurance. The only reason I chose auto shipping group is Martha. She was very different from other company's representatives. Here is what she did differently - 1). The first time she called me, she explained me the whole process of how the car shipping industry works and what can be the pitfalls in the process. No other representatives from other companies even bothered to do that. She spent 25 minutes with me over the phone and patiently answered all my naive questions. 2). All other companies said - "we are the best and rest all are fraud. They will not transfer your car on time.". On the other hand, Martha never said this. Instead, after she spent the 25 minutes with me over the phone, she said- "Sir, I encourage you to please take a look at all the reviews for all the companies over internet, and then only take a informed decision with any one you think is best." 3). After some days, I zeroed in with Auto shipping group. The moment I told this to other company representatives, they started scolding me (showing their true colors) and saying that I am certainly in wrong hands. 4). At the end my car was delivered and picked on time as scheduled and with no scratch. Martha made no unnecessary efforts to panic me or extra followups or pressure techniques. She was always responsive through texts and constantly in touch during the process. I recommend Auto shipping group for car shipping. ...[More]
By Anurag on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 12:22AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 4:19PM
MARTHA CASTILLO ~ Call for a free quote! 360-464-2504 Thank you so much Anurag for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provi...[More]
Kim was awesome to work with. It was a very good transaction. The one thing that could've been better would be, the estimated price. The difference between my estimated and actual amount paid was very high....[More]
By VJ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 10:34PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 10:07AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Vj, I would first like to ...[More]
Martha was able to coordinate the shipping of my vehicle in a prompt and professional manner. I had a variable timetable that changed on multiple occasions and she was able to meet all my requests. Her service was great!...[More]
By Dionis Malo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 16 2014 9:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 4:20PM
Call for a free quote!! MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you...[More]
Previous 1 2 3