View 152,797 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 25
Budget, and Gerson, whom I dealt with at Budget, was nothing but polite and helpful during this stressful process of shipping a car. Though I had issues with the driving company, not Budget, Gerson miraculously had my car arrive on time, as scheduled after I had heard it would be a week and a half late. They really came through for me, and I wouldn't use anyone else for shipping a car....[More]
By Steve on Budget Auto Shipping on Nov 4 2014 5:06PM
These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car from CA to HI with them and it still hasn't arrived. Two weeks late and counting. It's one thing to say that dates are approximate due to unforeseen acts of god like a hurricane. It is another to give out dates as hard certainties with no intention of ever getting anywhere near them. This seems to be their SOP. They were late on the pick up causing the boat to be missed. Then they assured me of a new date which has come and gone and nobody in their office seems to know what is going on. Never during this whole fiasco did they once call or email to say that a date was going to be missed. I call, wait on hold forever, then maybe get someone who doesn't know anything but will tell you anything you want to hear to get you off the phone. The next person you talk to will deny all knowledge of that call and not honor anything said in it. Run, don't walk. These people are criminals. Seriously. They should be locked up for fraud....[More]
By Robin Beers on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 25 2014 2:24PM
Gerson provided such excellent customer service. If it is your first time shipping a car across country you are no doubt leery of the whole process and worried about getting scammed. I researched and Googled and finally chose Budget Auto Shippers based on other reviews. Stop searching and call Gerson. He was able to connect me to a driver over a busy holiday weekend. The driver, Dave was so prompt and courteous. He instantly put my mind at ease. I shipped a 1958 Ford Fairlane in an open carrier. It arrived in the same condition it left in and it arrived early! Dave worked with me to deliver it a time that worked for me. I really couldn't have asked for better service from Gerson and Dave. If I ever have to ship a vehicle again, I'm calling Gerson!!! There were no incentives for this review. I usually don't post reviews but I was so impressed I had to. ...[More]
By Julie J on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 9 2014 2:00PM
They were fast, pleasant and careful with my car. My one concern was the notice to pick up the car, I was told it would be 12-24 hours before but the driver called 30 minutes away. Luckily my relative was home and able to get the car ready. They picked up Friday evening and delivered it Saturday afternoon. ...[More]
By Tim on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 7 2014 11:43AM
I have used Budget Auto Shipping quite often, and their service is excellent, My go to guy has been Gerson and he is hands on. Every transporter should have a guy like Gerson!!!...[More]
By Daniel Mercadante on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 12 2014 1:20PM
do not use this company!!! this has been the most frustrating experience. we have been lied to for 30 days. our car was picked up in va... three days late. we were told that our car would be delivered within seven to 10 days. there have been so many lies told to us by alex that i can't even remember them all. at one point we were told that the driver fell off the truck in texas and someone else had to pick up our car. that was about day 15. at that time we were told it would be two to three more days. didn't happen. at one time we were told the driver was in california delivering cars to the port and we were next. stayed home waiting.. didn't happen. then we were told the driver was delivery cars in compton and he would be delivering to us that evening... needless to say i stayed home but no car. alex literally lied to us on a daily basis. now here we are on day 30. we finally hear from the driver. so we got the driver, larry, and alex on a three-way call. larry claims he picked our car up in north carolina not texas. there are too many lies to recount. no one wants to take responsibility for the horrible service but they all want to get paid. and guess what they have our car. very bad business. we've asked to speak to the owner, but whoever that person is they do not care enough about the client to call. you have been warned!...[More]
By Kristyn Floyd on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 12 2014 10:04AM
Response from Budget Auto Shipping
Camilo on Aug 12 2014 10:18AM
This customer was an unfortunate and unavoidable circumstance. The Carrier which was assigned to pick up her vehicle, CTG Enterprises had an accident ...[More]
Hired Budget Auto Shipping to transport vehicle from Ohio to Florida. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ealy. Extremely pleasant experience and Alex Durant was in constant communication until the vehicle was delivered. Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Luis on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 8 2014 11:32AM
Budget Auto Shipping's Alex Duran has transported vehicles from Texas, Hawaii and Oklahoma for me. Everything went without a problem and for the price quoted which I thought was a solid value. He takes care of everything and never asks for additional money....[More]
By david porter on Budget Auto Shipping on May 19 2014 7:55PM
budget auto went way above and beyond to accomplish customer satisifaction.my contact person constantly stayed in touch with me to keep me informed.i would not use any other carrier.after speaking and shopping around no one else was even in the same category as they were.VERY VERY PROFFESIONAL....THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE..... ...[More]
By steve on Budget Auto Shipping on May 16 2014 11:13AM
I chose budget because it had so many good reviews. I booked about two months prior to my date. I never had contact from the company until a week prior to my move date. (With the exception of me contacting them to see if all was good because I never heard any updates). They assured me that my car would have a driver a week prior. That day came and past. Then it was the Thursday before. Again came and past. Then there was the excuse that it was an easter holiday weekend so we may not find out till the day of. Meanwhile I'm getting calls from other company's saying that they posted my car for more money then quoted in an effort to find a driver. Mind you budget never informed me of this. They eventually found a driver for two days after my date and surprise surprise it was a more expensive rate, which other companies already told me they would do. Definitely felt like a bait and switch. I ended up driving my car out myself and saving the money I would have spent. The only good thing is we got our deposit back *** important to note that after posting this review budget flagged my post as "not our customer" in an effort to not have a negative review. I had to prove to transportation reviews.com that I was indeed a customer of budget. You bet I'd go that extra mile to have my review posted. Bad business budget!...[More]
By Kelly Anne on Budget Auto Shipping on May 8 2014 12:05PM
Dont waste your time calling around, I already did that. Call alex @Budget auto shipping one call picked up my daughters car in phily in a few hours, delivered to my other daughters door step in del ray beach fla 26 hours courtious polite drivers, no damage, they handled the car like it was own. ...[More]
By js317@myway.com on Budget Auto Shipping on May 2 2014 11:04AM
This was the first time I had a car shipped. My daughter is in the Coast Guard and she was just transferred to Cleveland. It made sense to keep 2500 miles off the care, and the wear and tear off my daughter. Budget Auto Shippers had good reviews on line, and the pricing was competitive. I contacted Gerson Fernandez, who was able to give me one price quote for Port Angeles and another for less money for Seattle pick up. They called the day before the day of delivery, and again on delivery day to arrange pick up. We were able to watch as they carefully unloaded my daughter's car from the carrier. They transported the car across country and delivered it timely and without damage. What more can you ask? Five stars to Gerson for keeping things on track....[More]
By James on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 30 2014 10:17AM
I had a 1966 Catalina picked up in Idaho I bought on E-Bay and shipped to me in Michigan. The trucker was excellent to deal with and he kept in contact with me. Alex was quick with getting it scheduled and the car was moved surprisingly fast.The seller made it a little challenging and the driver was inconvenienced and had to wait about 6 hours but once he had the car it was here real fast. This was my first time having a vehicle moved and I was pleased with the whole process. At first I thought the cost was a little high, but I would have never been able to go there and back for the amount of money it cost me. So I will say that the cost was reasonable. Especially since it would have took me a week off work and Hotel expence and wear and tear on my vehicle. I was pleased with the company and everything worked out well for me. Thank You ...[More]
By Murray Powelson on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 21 2014 9:57AM
My experience with Budget auto shippers was unbelievable. I purchased a vehicle to ship to hawaii. The original pickup was scheduled for Duluth Mn. Which is 2 hours south of where I live. Budget Contacted me the day before pickup and changed it to Minneapolis Mn an extra 2 hours away.With such short notice, I could not arrange this. They told me I could get it on the next truck out. Since this time I have called many times to arrange for a new pickup time. They do not return my calls. It has been over 2 months now. I gave them a 500.00 deposit on my credit card. The credit card company originally credited my account after I told them my experience, but re-charged my account after talking to budget. Budget claimed they were going to work with me for a new pick up time, but won't answer my calls. So I'm out 500.00. This has been a very stressful experience to say the least. If your looking to transport a vehicle by pass Budget auto shipping....[More]
By Dan Julkowski on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 16 2014 2:06PM
Sending my Jeep to my son in Camp Lejeune, NC was one of the most frustrating experiences I have undertaken. I thought it would be simple, find a few carriers on the internet, and negotiate a good deal. Was I mistaken. Most of the carrier brokers were like huksters, trying to get me to sign into the deal and making all sorts of promises. However, over a two week period, the truck was always “coming tomorrow”, or in one instance, when the truck finally came, the broker told me the driver wanted more money than the contract. I told him to shove it. At this time I was ready to gas up the Jeep and drive it to NC. I made one more call to Budget, and spoke to Gerson Fernandez, a real gentleman, and professional broker. He explained the difficulty of getting my Jeep to a military base, and said he would work extra hard to get a truck. I first spoke to Gerson on Tuesday afternoon, he got back to me on Wednesday with a driver, and on Thursday the driver picked up my Jeep and it is arriving in NC today, Friday. The driver, Brian of Prime Time Trucking was a self-employed owner operator, also a gentleman. I am truly appreciative of Gerston’s efforts to get my Jeep to my son on time. I highly recommend them. ...[More]
By Marine Dad on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 4 2014 11:10AM
Very happy with the service, they were on time for PICK UP and delivery, definitely will use them again next year Thanks Alex....[More]
By Carlos Almeida on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 21 2014 8:18AM
We needed to ship two cars from Guam to Hawaii. Estimates from other companies were higher by thousands of dollars. The Pasha Group in Guam worked with Budget Auto and Matson to get us a lower price option by shipping to California first and then to Hawaii. The process was complicated, but it was made easy with step by step instructions and 24 hour support, which was very useful considering the time differences between Guam and the Mainland. Eric, Grearson and Veronica were professional and treated our vehicles like their own. The cars arrived a day earlier than estimated and were in great condition considering the long sea voyage. We would highly recommend Budget Auto Shipping to anyone needing fast and reliable service between Guam and the Mainland or Hawaii....[More]
By Daniel Rean on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 5 2014 12:40PM
I have used Alex and team on a few of my car purchases and they are the best of best. I have never had an issue and alex answers my calls and texts whenever and whereever i have a question. I am not sure if he sleeps! My Porsches are my babies and i only trust Alex and team to make the delivery!...[More]
By Todd on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 1 2014 12:54PM
I compared several companies regarding price and Alex Duron had the best price by far. This was the first time I had shipped a car with Budget Auto Shipping and will certainly use them exclusively in the future. The driver was on time and very professional. The delivery was also on time and my car arrived in perfect condition. There were no surprises working with Alex. I appreciated that. Thank you, Michael Holt ...[More]
By Michael Holt on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 1 2014 9:25AM
I CALLED ALEX AT BUDGET, TO SEE IF PICKUP ON TIME AND HE ASSURED ME IT WAS. I THEN NEEDED TO SPEAK TO DRIVER AND HE GAVE ME CONTACT INFORMATION. CAR ARRIVED ON TIME AND IN GOOD CONDITION. GREAT EXPERIENCE, AND I WOULD USE AGAIN. IT WAS ALSO THE BEST P RICE AFTER LOOKING AROUND. ...[More]
By STACEY on Budget Auto Shipping on Jan 29 2014 1:19PM
Update: After a review because of the length of shipping my vehicle, after posting here I received multiple phone calls to get my vehicle to Hawaii from the Budget Auto staff. They took the time to explain the process of transporters taking the bid and how the process was baffling as I was within 20 minutes of I-55 a major shipping route. After reworking the wording of the order, we had a transporter who picked up within 24 hours. With weather, holidays and other unforseen problems over the last 30 days there is an semi-understandable delay. Would I use this transport sevice again? Well, they are legitimate and my van is now enroute. Talking with Matson shipping (ships from CA to HI) they explained though they are not affiliated with Budget Auto they do considerable business with them. I've noticed several military members use these guys for thier transport needs with success. Once their supervisor gets involved, things happen. Would I recommend? Yes, they do communicate but ensure they give you a date and hold them to it, if not, request to talk with someone with the ability to make things happen as the supervisor will get things moving. RE: A month since order and yet to be transported. I paid 30 days ago and my vehicle is yet to be picked up. I dropped off my other vehicle to be transported by the military through the St. Louis VPC and it made it cross country and is on the ship bound to Hawaii. When I ask budget auto shippers, they give me excuses that it was the holidays and weather holding up transport. After reading other reviews on this site, it appears others are getting their vehicles transported. I am never updated on delays, I have to call or email to get information. I did place customer service up a little as I do get a hold of someone, but sadly all I get are excuses and a few threats when I talk with Eric. Not pleased with this transporter, would recommend other military PCS movers to use this company with caution. I will update this review once my vehicle ships or when I get a refund....[More]
By Bill H on Budget Auto Shipping on Jan 18 2014 7:25AM
We are military and shipped two different vehicles with themand everything went awesome! They went above and beyond for me and my family. We even had to change vehicles and dates and they worked endlessly to accommodate those changes. They also gave us the best prices! Thanks y'all soooo much for making our deployment and pcs so easy! Lastly we had two other military families ship with them with the same great result!...[More]
By Chesnee on Budget Auto Shipping on Dec 24 2013 9:03PM
I shipped two vehicles to Hawaii using Budget Auto Shipping and everything went well. They offered the best price out of the ten quotes I received from other companies. My vehicles were picked up on time and were delivered ahead of schedule! All calls and emails were answered promptly by my agent Gerson Fernandez. He was extremely professional and honest. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend them, so pick up the phone and give Budget Auto Shipping a call!...[More]
By Jose on Budget Auto Shipping on Dec 22 2013 1:51PM
Budget Auto has transported my Volkswagon Vanagon from Calif. To Hawaii And Back twice. Once in 2012 and again in 2013. I have never ever had any complaints. Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran were always on top of it. If I ever have to transport another vehicle I am Contacting Eric and his team to help me out. Thank You Budget Auto Transport, Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran You Are the best. Kind, Courteous, Knowledgeable only is a small description. I can't fit all the good words in here to describe my Awesome experience. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!...[More]
By Sherlyn on Budget Auto Shipping on Dec 9 2013 4:11PM
I told the booking agent that I would need to ship into OAHU. When looking up the status of my vehicle i see that it is being shipped into MAUI. Now I have to fight with Matson to get my vehicle dropped off on Oahu. [UPDATE] I have contacted Matson regarding my vehicle being shipped into Maui instead of Oahu. They have loaded my truck back onto the boat and it is heading for Oahu at the time of this review. I have also received a call from the manager at Budget Auto Shipping to resolve this issue. The booking agent at Matson also personally called me to apologize and admitted that it was her mix up and they will do everything they can to get my vehicle to the correct port. A huge thank you to both Budget and Matson for correcting this in a timely manner. ...[More]
By Mike on Budget Auto Shipping on Dec 7 2013 4:31PM