View 144,424 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 Next
Page 1 of 2
Reviews 1-25 of 34
Budget Auto Shipping's Alex Duran has transported vehicles from Texas, Hawaii and Oklahoma for me. Everything went without a problem and for the pr...[More]
By david porter on Budget Auto Shipping on May 19 2014 7:55PM
budget auto went way above and beyond to accomplish customer satisifaction.my contact person constantly stayed in touch with me to keep me informed.i ...[More]
By steve on Budget Auto Shipping on May 16 2014 11:13AM
I chose budget because it had so many good reviews. I booked about two months prior to my date. I never had contact from the company until a week prio...[More]
By Kelly Anne on Budget Auto Shipping on May 8 2014 12:05PM
Dont waste your time calling around, I already did that. Call alex @Budget auto shipping one call picked up my daughters car in phily in a few hours, ...[More]
By js317@myway.com on Budget Auto Shipping on May 2 2014 11:04AM
This was the first time I had a car shipped. My daughter is in the Coast Guard and she was just transferred to Cleveland. It made sense to keep 2500...[More]
By James on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 30 2014 10:17AM
I had a 1966 Catalina picked up in Idaho I bought on E-Bay and shipped to me in Michigan. The trucker was excellent to deal with and he kept in contac...[More]
By Murray Powelson on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 21 2014 9:57AM
My experience with Budget auto shippers was unbelievable. I purchased a vehicle to ship to hawaii. The original pickup was scheduled for Duluth Mn. Wh...[More]
By Dan Julkowski on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 16 2014 2:06PM
Sending my Jeep to my son in Camp Lejeune, NC was one of the most frustrating experiences I have undertaken. I thought it would be simple, find a few...[More]
By Marine Dad on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 4 2014 11:10AM
Very happy with the service, they were on time for PICK UP and delivery, definitely will use them again next year Thanks Alex....[More]
By Carlos Almeida on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 21 2014 8:18AM
We needed to ship two cars from Guam to Hawaii. Estimates from other companies were higher by thousands of dollars. The Pasha Group in Guam worked wit...[More]
By Daniel Rean on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 5 2014 12:40PM
I have used Alex and team on a few of my car purchases and they are the best of best. I have never had an issue and alex answers my calls and texts w...[More]
By Todd on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 1 2014 12:54PM
I compared several companies regarding price and Alex Duron had the best price by far. This was the first time I had shipped a car with Budget Auto Sh...[More]
By Michael Holt on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 1 2014 9:25AM
I CALLED ALEX AT BUDGET, TO SEE IF PICKUP ON TIME AND HE ASSURED ME IT WAS. I THEN NEEDED TO SPEAK TO DRIVER AND HE GAVE ME CONTACT INFORMATION. CAR...[More]
By STACEY on Budget Auto Shipping on Jan 29 2014 1:19PM
Update: After a review because of the length of shipping my vehicle, after posting here I received multiple phone calls to get my vehicle to Hawaii fr...[More]
By Bill H on Budget Auto Shipping on Jan 18 2014 7:25AM
We are military and shipped two different vehicles with themand everything went awesome! They went above and beyond for me and my family. We even had ...[More]
By Chesnee on Budget Auto Shipping on Dec 24 2013 9:03PM
I shipped two vehicles to Hawaii using Budget Auto Shipping and everything went well. They offered the best price out of the ten quotes I received fro...[More]
By Jose on Budget Auto Shipping on Dec 22 2013 1:51PM
Budget Auto has transported my Volkswagon Vanagon from Calif. To Hawaii And Back twice. Once in 2012 and again in 2013. I have never ever had any comp...[More]
By Sherlyn on Budget Auto Shipping on Dec 9 2013 4:11PM
I told the booking agent that I would need to ship into OAHU. When looking up the status of my vehicle i see that it is being shipped into MAUI. Now I...[More]
By Mike on Budget Auto Shipping on Dec 7 2013 4:31PM
I was in a bind after the carrier who was suppose to ship my car from massachusetts to Texas did not return my calls. I called Budget Auto Shipping(th...[More]
By Simon on Budget Auto Shipping on Nov 21 2013 12:11PM
Alex Duran was very helpful. Car arrived early. Delivery guy was excellent and friendly. I do however find it frustrating that I cannot submit this re...[More]
By Erin Godwin on Budget Auto Shipping on Nov 8 2013 2:32PM
Alex with Budget Auto Shipping is the man. So is Evis, the driver. From inception to delivery was about 5 days. From pick up to delivery was 3 full da...[More]
By Christopher G on Budget Auto Shipping on Nov 6 2013 5:10PM
We called this company One time and that was All I had to do! Eric and Matson and the Car Transport Mover picked up the Car at the House and Delivered...[More]
By Marshall Milligan on Budget Auto Shipping on Nov 5 2013 8:54AM
I had a very bad experience with Fast Track Auto out of Delray Beach Florida. They took my deposit and never pick up my car. Never returned any of my...[More]
By Monika Jeffery on Budget Auto Shipping on Oct 16 2013 12:37PM
I've been in this country for about 15 years now and one of the problems that I've encountered with people I do business with is they do not keep thei...[More]
By Jefferson Smith on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 13 2013 6:27PM
4 shipments without a single problem/issue. Thanks to Eric for the personalized service. Would definitely use again....[More]
By patt nelson on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 11 2013 10:17AM
I originally had decided to use a different carrier to ship my husband's car from Hawaii to the mainland, however once I got the quote and told them I...[More]
By April on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 3 2013 3:42PM
Alex was dream to work with. I was really concerned with my upcoming move. It was getting closer and closer and I was not able to confirm details ...[More]
By Kay Esse on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 30 2013 5:23PM
I would like to thank Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran for providing excellent and prompt service. I shipped my vehicle from Guam to San Antonio with so ...[More]
By Ricardo Cruz on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 29 2013 7:37PM
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH EVERY ASPECT AND THE DRIVER KEPT ME INFORMED ALL THE WAY FROM PICK-UP TO MY HOME,AND ERIC AT BUDGET AUTO KEPT IN CONTACT THE W...[More]
By jerry sidie on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 20 2013 12:38PM
This was my first time using a auto carrier to ship my truck. Everyone was very knowledgeable and polite, and Eric, Alex, Veronica was super nice. The...[More]
By Andrew on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 20 2013 12:17PM
This is the third vehicle I have shipped with Budget Auto Shipping and the third time I have worked with Eric. Great customer service and on-time del...[More]
By Patt Nelson on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 16 2013 10:33AM
Picked up and delivered my cars on time, with no damages. It was picked up in Texas and delivered to Arizona within 2 days! Highly recommend, and will...[More]
By DH on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 7 2013 10:35PM
Service, from initial call to signing off at delivery was superb! Gerson returned calls promptly and provided accurate information on delivery. Edwin,...[More]
By George G. Boyd on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 4 2013 7:39PM
I was very pleased with the whole experience. Alex stayed in touch with me until he handed it off to driver. Then driver stayed in touch until deliver...[More]
By Lester Stewart on Budget Auto Shipping on Jul 30 2013 1:31PM