View 165,247 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 11
setting up appointment was fine. dropping off was fine, but that was with Matson in Hawaii. One day before my car was due to arrive I called Budget and spoke with Veronica. She stated that she did not have a driver to deliver my car to Texas. The only one she had wanted more money. so now the cost to pick up my car increased by 300. My car is still in Long Beach, CA. She said she was not aware this would happen. But you are in the car transport business. You quoted one price and then I have to pay more, bait and switch! What can I do? My car is stuck in Long Beach CA. I am in the military and do not recommend this company....[More]
By John on Budget Auto Shipping on Jun 30 2015 7:53PM
A stressful move to Hawaii requires great timing from the companies you choose. Though we chosed Budget based on price, they had great customer service. All you can ask is that they pick things up and deliver on time. Simple communications if things are delayed and you get a satisfied customer. We couldn't ask for more. Even when I needed copies for tax reasons, they were friendly and I didn't feel I was an inconvenience. ...[More]
By Etsuko Ji on Budget Auto Shipping on Jun 4 2015 1:19AM
I have already referred an Air Force person (Colorado Springs to FL), I was very pleased from the moment I spoke to Veronica Jaime, courteous, helpful and received all my calls herself. She was honest all the way. Budget has an excellent, professional staff member. So if I hear of anyone needing an auto ship, I will personally give them Veronica's phone number at Budget. Again thank you Budget. Dennis W Zitzka. One super satisfied customer....[More]
By Dennis Zitzka on Budget Auto Shipping on May 15 2015 11:01PM
Couldn’t be happier with the services we got from Budget Auto Shipping! Veronica worked with me responsibly and diligently and the experience from the moment I called to the date we got the car shipped was flawless. Called them in the middle of the holidays on Wednesday December 31, 2014, Hector picked up my car first thing Monday January 5th, 2015 and we got it delivered on Friday, January 9th, 2015. She explained everything in detail, I didn’t even have to sign a contract, just did it all over the phone! Everything happened as described, the price was reasonable, I was able to be in touch with the driver (Hector) all the way and my car was delivered from Miami to Los Angeles in 4 days!!!. I truly recommend Budget Auto Shipping and will most definetly use them again as they went above and beyond to give me the best service to ship my vehicle and to exceed my expectations. Thank you! ...[More]
By Rose on Budget Auto Shipping on Feb 14 2015 4:32PM
Budget, and Gerson, whom I dealt with at Budget, was nothing but polite and helpful during this stressful process of shipping a car. Though I had issues with the driving company, not Budget, Gerson miraculously had my car arrive on time, as scheduled after I had heard it would be a week and a half late. They really came through for me, and I wouldn't use anyone else for shipping a car....[More]
By Steve on Budget Auto Shipping on Nov 4 2014 5:06PM
These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car from CA to HI with them and it still hasn't arrived. Two weeks late and counting. It's one thing to say that dates are approximate due to unforeseen acts of god like a hurricane. It is another to give out dates as hard certainties with no intention of ever getting anywhere near them. This seems to be their SOP. They were late on the pick up causing the boat to be missed. Then they assured me of a new date which has come and gone and nobody in their office seems to know what is going on. Never during this whole fiasco did they once call or email to say that a date was going to be missed. I call, wait on hold forever, then maybe get someone who doesn't know anything but will tell you anything you want to hear to get you off the phone. The next person you talk to will deny all knowledge of that call and not honor anything said in it. Run, don't walk. These people are criminals. Seriously. They should be locked up for fraud....[More]
By Robin Beers on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 25 2014 2:24PM
Gerson provided such excellent customer service. If it is your first time shipping a car across country you are no doubt leery of the whole process and worried about getting scammed. I researched and Googled and finally chose Budget Auto Shippers based on other reviews. Stop searching and call Gerson. He was able to connect me to a driver over a busy holiday weekend. The driver, Dave was so prompt and courteous. He instantly put my mind at ease. I shipped a 1958 Ford Fairlane in an open carrier. It arrived in the same condition it left in and it arrived early! Dave worked with me to deliver it a time that worked for me. I really couldn't have asked for better service from Gerson and Dave. If I ever have to ship a vehicle again, I'm calling Gerson!!! There were no incentives for this review. I usually don't post reviews but I was so impressed I had to. ...[More]
By Julie J on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 9 2014 2:00PM
They were fast, pleasant and careful with my car. My one concern was the notice to pick up the car, I was told it would be 12-24 hours before but the driver called 30 minutes away. Luckily my relative was home and able to get the car ready. They picked up Friday evening and delivered it Saturday afternoon. ...[More]
By Tim on Budget Auto Shipping on Sep 7 2014 11:43AM
I have used Budget Auto Shipping quite often, and their service is excellent, My go to guy has been Gerson and he is hands on. Every transporter should have a guy like Gerson!!!...[More]
By Daniel Mercadante on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 12 2014 1:20PM
do not use this company!!! this has been the most frustrating experience. we have been lied to for 30 days. our car was picked up in va... three days late. we were told that our car would be delivered within seven to 10 days. there have been so many lies told to us by alex that i can't even remember them all. at one point we were told that the driver fell off the truck in texas and someone else had to pick up our car. that was about day 15. at that time we were told it would be two to three more days. didn't happen. at one time we were told the driver was in california delivering cars to the port and we were next. stayed home waiting.. didn't happen. then we were told the driver was delivery cars in compton and he would be delivering to us that evening... needless to say i stayed home but no car. alex literally lied to us on a daily basis. now here we are on day 30. we finally hear from the driver. so we got the driver, larry, and alex on a three-way call. larry claims he picked our car up in north carolina not texas. there are too many lies to recount. no one wants to take responsibility for the horrible service but they all want to get paid. and guess what they have our car. very bad business. we've asked to speak to the owner, but whoever that person is they do not care enough about the client to call. you have been warned!...[More]
By Kristyn Floyd on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 12 2014 10:04AM
Response from Budget Auto Shipping
Camilo on Aug 12 2014 10:18AM
This customer was an unfortunate and unavoidable circumstance. The Carrier which was assigned to pick up her vehicle, CTG Enterprises had an accident ...[More]
Hired Budget Auto Shipping to transport vehicle from Ohio to Florida. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ealy. Extremely pleasant experience and Alex Durant was in constant communication until the vehicle was delivered. Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Luis on Budget Auto Shipping on Aug 8 2014 11:32AM