View 148,357 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,358th Review now!

Poster: EC
Date:9/1/2014 5:04:00 PM
Reviewed:Total Car Shipping
Subject:I didnt pay a buck until Marc found a truck!
Review:Marc gets the job done for me time and time again! Quick pick up for a fair reasonable price. I am a dealer buying from auctions, private sellers and insurance companies Marc is my go to guy.
Always upfront and real with his price and time frame for pick up and delivery. And as he tells me all the time " YOU DON'T PAY ME A BUCK UNTIL I HAVE A TRUCK!"

Response:Posted by a representative of Total Car Shipping on 9/1/2014 6:26:00 PM
EC, Thank you! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call my direct line Anytime 954 210 7612 Regards, Marc
EC gave Total Car Shipping a rating of: