View 150,589 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,590th Review now!

Poster: Jeremy Crawford
Date:9/1/2014 3:47:00 PM
Reviewed:Q Auto Transport LLC
Subject:Great to work with when other companies failed
Review:I'm not going to go into great details, but let me set the stage:
-I had a car in Michigan that needed moved to Arizona within a 10 day timeline. I received multiple quotes, and made the first mistake of going with the cheapest carrier. After no one called me back in a week, I called up Q Auto and setup a pickup. When nothing happened in the first couple days, they realized that the first company had not removed their listing. I worked for 2 days to get the prior company to remove their listing, and once complete Q had my car picked up 2 days later.

Throughout the entire process the sales agents were very courteous and regularly updated me as to the status of my pickup. Overall I am very happy with the service I received.

Jeremy Crawford gave Q Auto Transport LLC a rating of: