Transport Logo
View 175,144 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,145th Review now!

Date:3/15/2014 8:20:00 AM
Reviewed:Crossover Auto Transport
Subject: Confidence Delivered
Review:Prior to choosing a car carrier, I did some research online and saw that Crossover Auto Transport received very good customer reviews. After I spoke with James I felt confident that his company could safely transport my vehicle.

There was a minor setback in the schedule of my shipment due to the cold weather conditions here in Ohio, but I cannot hold that against the carrier. I felt James did an excellent job of working around this and communicating with me throughout the entire process.

As other reviewers have mentioned, Crossover Auto Transport is not the cheapest quote you will receive, but I will say hands down the difference in price is well worth the peace of mind. I would absolutely choose to use Crossover Auto Transport again. Thanks again, James.

Garret gave Crossover Auto Transport a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Randolph

Primary Contact:James Randolph

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.