View 152,798 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,799th Review now!

Poster: Garret
Date:3/15/2014 8:20:00 AM
Reviewed:Crossover Auto Transport
Subject:Confidence Delivered
Review:Prior to choosing a car carrier, I did some research online and saw that Crossover Auto Transport received very good customer reviews. After I spoke with James I felt confident that his company could safely transport my vehicle.

There was a minor setback in the schedule of my shipment due to the cold weather conditions here in Ohio, but I cannot hold that against the carrier. I felt James did an excellent job of working around this and communicating with me throughout the entire process.

As other reviewers have mentioned, Crossover Auto Transport is not the cheapest quote you will receive, but I will say hands down the difference in price is well worth the peace of mind. I would absolutely choose to use Crossover Auto Transport again. Thanks again, James.

Garret gave Crossover Auto Transport a rating of: