View 150,637 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,638th Review now!

Poster: Sunil Singh
Date:3/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
Reviewed:Philam Transport
Subject:Very Very Disappointed by there service will never go to them
Review:I came to know Philam Transport via TransportReview.com and hired to ship my car, it was Philam Transport decision who choose AAA Cargo Transport to ship my car from Rocklin CA to Raliegh NC.

After i placed the order Philam Transport hired another company (AAA Cargo Transport from Sacramento CA) driver with name Alex who picked my car on 2/19/2014 10:45 am from Rocklin, CA and i have been told that my car will be delivered to me by 2/26/2014 in Raleigh, NC.

As soon as i moved to Raleigh, NC when i tried to calling Philam Transport(Gilbert / Patrick) initially they responded my call and gave driver number for follow-up.

When i tried calling driver for follow-up on 2/26/2014 he indicated that his truck got down and he is in Vegas and he got to order parts once he gets part only then he could provide me the another estimation by when he can deliver my car, but when i tried calling Patrick / Gilbert from Philam Transport none of you responded my call / email and tried calling driver as well to get update.

On 03/03/2014 when i called up driver again he said his truck is fixed and he is on-road will deliver my car by 03/05/2014 or 03/06 latest, when i called back again on 03/05/2014 to get update from driver(Alex) then his cell phone was switched-off i tried calling again and again to driver and Philam Transport(Gilbert / Philam) but no response, then when i wrote a review about Philam Transport on TransportReview.com, whatever i went through the next day when i called Gilbert he responded my call and started shouting at my because of Review i left about Philam Transport, the only reason i give the review so others don't face the same problem whatever i was going through.

In-fact Gilbert tried removing my review from TransportReview.com by saying that i am not customer of Philam Transport, when you could not got my review removed then Gilbert
called me on 03/10/2014 and THREATENED me if i don't remove the review from TransportReview.com then he will stop respond my call, sue me for that review and will not even provide the update where my car is.

When i removed review from TranportReview.com on 03/10/2014 and called him and told him that i removed the review then he mentioned that my car is sitting in Towing Yard.

On 03/11/2014 Patrick from Philam Transport called me and said they hired another truck company to pick-up my car from police lot in Arkansas and deliver to Raliegh, NC and sent me another estimation, in that estimation i have been billed for moving cost + additional of $230.00 dollars storage fees Towing Yard.

On 03/13/2014 between 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm my car was delivered in Raliegh, NC and i found damages / scratches on my car which was not exists when my car was picked-up by Alex(Driver) AAA Cargo Transport on 02/19/2014

Trusted Philam Transport by thinking they will take care of my car by shipping and deliver the car in the same condition when i handed-over.

It took close to month to get my car i suffered a lots mentally, physically and financially.

Payed more than $600 for Car Rental + additional of $230.00 dollars storage fees + My car got damaged + all pressure i and my family went in.

Friends i am sharing my experiences and spending so much of time to write this review so it does not happen with any of you, please be very very careful choosing such shipping company.

Response:Posted by a representative of Philam Transport on 3/18/2014 1:29:00 PM
I am so confused and appalled by the accusations you are throwing at my company. We tried to help you because you wanted to keep the shipping cost down. We allowed you to contact the carrier directly and cut us out to keep your final cost down. We only had your best interests in mind. Of course we stopped answering your calls and removed your review, you never contracted us.

Anyone who has any concerns call me directly at 818-826-3216 ( Gilbert Avancena )
Sunil Singh gave Philam Transport a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:5075G ( CA-NC )

Origin:California