View 152,944 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,945th Review now!

Poster: OA
Date:3/15/2014 12:11:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Amerifreight is an incredible car shipping company that exceeded my expectations
Review:This was my first time ever shipping a car across the country and I have to admit I was very anxious and nervous about going into this process. What drew me to Amerifreight was the excellent customer service. Jorge immediately sensed my level of anxiety and told me everything was going to be fine. Simple things like that can go along way with high maintenance customers like myself. Amerifreight certainly doesn't just talk the talk, they walk the walk and make sure they get it right for you. My beautiful brand new BMW convertible was picked up quickly from the dealership in South Bend INDIANA and delivered in perfect form to me in Boston. I was very worried about scratches and dings on such a nice car, but thankfully it was delivered in impeccable condition in the midst of a crazy winter season.

Jorge was great to work with. He is prompt, friendly, and extremely informative. I had several questions regarding the process and he is more than willing to go the extra mile to help you.

To my pleasant surprise, the car was picked up and delivered to me at a lightning fast speed. It left Indiana on Thursday 3/13 and arrived in Boston the next day on 3/14. If you can't call that an insanely exceptional transport service, I think you might need to get your head examined. If I have to ship another high end vehicle across the country, I'm definitely using Amerifreight. Thank you Amerifreight!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 3/15/2014 9:46:00 AM
Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
OA gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: