View 144,053 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,054th Review now!

Poster: Gloria
Date:3/14/2014 11:26:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Nissan quest transport
Review:Excellent communication and service from Jeff at Magic Carpet (Auto Shipping Group) . Only 2 issue: 1) original quote was for 100 less than final price, then I was told that the transport driver wanted 100 more then the price originally quoted by Magic Carpet. If I had more time to wait for my new car to arrive I would have said no to this hike at the last minute, but as I had already sold my car here I really needed the new car to arrive soon as possible. I think this is almost a bait and switch tactic used by transporters as they know in most situations you need yr car right away. 2) I told both Magic Carpet and the Dealership where the car was going to be picked up that the driver was to be given 2 (two) keys, to be delivered to me along with the car. However, the driver arrived to picked up the van in the evening at 8 pm, right before the dealership closed, and most everyone had left, and whoever was there released the car to him with only 1 (one) key for our new van. I had spoken to the driver/his representative (lady who answer the phone) the day before and was assured that the driver would come first thing IN THE MORNING of the next day as it was already too late that day to do so (already around 5 pm when they accept the contract). Apparently this did not happened and the driver rushed the pick up with the resultant mishap regarding the missing set of 2nd keys.

Overall the experience could have gone smoother and with less stress if there was more communication between the driver of the actual transport and the go between (Magic Transport) so as to make sure that everything witch was needed in the pickup was done properly, per my specific instruction.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/15/2014 8:27:00 AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the review Gloria. I apologize for the poor communication from the driver as we have no control over that. I am glad you got your van safely.
Gloria gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: