View 154,056 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,057th Review now!

Poster: James Smith
Date:3/14/2014 7:58:00 PM
Reviewed:Motor Movers Auto Transport
Subject:Jordan Warsaski @480.878.7317
Review:I was in a tight spot and needed my car moved NOW. On Sunday "morning of all times" I had to find someone quick to move it 400 miles. I was NOT hopeful however after filling out a simple form on-line I was contacted within 1 hour by Jordan Warsaki of Motor Movers. She quoted me a fair price AND the car was picked the NEXT DAY. Unbelievable !!! It was delivered to my home on Tuesday at Noonish and the driver, Andre' even helped me push it into my driveway. Needless to say I was happy as a clam and I will certainly use Motor Movers again AND I will refer them to my friends too.

Response:Posted by a representative of Motor Movers Auto Transport on 3/15/2014 10:01:00 AM
Jordan Warsaski 480.878.7317 jordanw@motormoversautotransport.com

Jim, thank you SO much for your kind words!! I was happy to help in any way I could, and was very pleased to hear everything went smoothly. It was such a pleasure working with you. I hope to be able to work with you again in the future, and as always, if anyone you know would like a free quote, please feel free to give them my contact information!! Thanks again!!

Jordan Warsaski 480.878.7317 jordanw@motormoversautotransport.com