View 143,935 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,936th Review now!

Poster: Ron Gustafson
Date:3/14/2014 7:14:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Tiffany Jetson 360-853-2848 x7067
Review:This was my first car transport experience. Shopped around on internet, looked at ratings and made the decision on this company. .
My first contact was Tiffany. Very professional and helpful. Price was right and door to door service
Now the test. Car was supposed to be ready on a Monday. Guess what, hauler showed up and dealer would not release it. Their paperwork mistake and agreed to pay any charges. But maybe now my problem. Called Tiffany and in 20 minutes problem handled with no charges!
Next last minute changes by dealer. All handled, no problems. What could have been a potential nightmare turned out to be a smooth experience.
I was kept informed of the progress of the movement. Carrier was great.
This was an overall 10 star experience for me. Will use them again.
Thank you Tiffany!!!!!!!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/17/2014 4:31:00 PM
DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS!

Ron,
I am so glad that we were able to get around the hiccups the dealer threw at us. If you need anything else please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. Thank you again so much!
Ron Gustafson gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: