View 144,337 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,338th Review now!

Poster: K. Harah
Date:3/14/2014 6:21:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship It LLC
Subject:Ship It; Definitely Would Use Again...
Review:I received multiple offers to move my vehicle. Ship It's was not the lowest bid, but it wasn't the highest price either. I used their service because they were the most knowledgeable when I spoke with them and were not in a hurry to "close the deal". There was no pressure when we spoke about the charges, what they covered and what I could expect.
The driver they worked with was friendly, on time and carefully loaded my vehicle. My vehicle arrived with no damage in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend their services and will use them again myself if the need arises.

K. Harah gave Ship It LLC a rating of: