View 151,286 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,287th Review now!

Poster: John Wohlberg
Date:3/14/2014 5:14:00 PM
Reviewed:Motor Movers Auto Transport
Subject: Ric Carrillo @480.878.7315
Review:What I expected to be a simple in-state transport of my Jeep Wrangler turned into a real hassle until I contacted Motor Movers and Ric Carrillo @480.878.7315. I first went on line for a quote and was subsequently hounded incessantly by rude and seemingly predatory brokers.
Although the route and time frame were difficult Motor Movers and Ric Castillo took my transport as a personal project. They put in the hours to get the job done, provided a fair price, excellent communication with professional and personalized service. I would absolutely recommend them and will use them for any of my future transportation needs.They have certainly earned my business and if I could give them 6 stars I would. Many thanks Ric and Motor Movers.

John Wohlberg gave Motor Movers Auto Transport a rating of: